Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:56 pm

"Cassandra screamed gathering large amounts of power, Sandra braced but in a sudden move Cassandra vanished unleashing cosmic furry upon Jet. Sandra wiped her forehead and took a breath of relieve, Cassandra attacks was relentless and that cosmic force... Sandra could sense it was the truth. The Phoenix had faced this power before, and had lost. However there was no time to think about it now, that's another danger for another day. Sandra joined the fray unleashing darkness infused cosmic power on Jet while also feeding the Spirit Bomb at the same time.

With so many onslaughts at once Jet took evasive action moving through the dark appearing instantly out of harm's way. He seemed to be getting frustrated when he noticed the Spirit Bomb. He was a bit shocked at first, but quickly started to laugh off Carmen's efforts."

Jet: Carmen dear Carmon. I can move freely though the darkness at will. Do you think I'm going to stand around and let that thing hit me. I'm not a retarded Dragon Ball Z villain, you launch that thing I'm getting the fuck out of it's way.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:17 am

Milo: Sandra..Nick..Cassandra listen..I have one more plan...lhere's what we do...
Carmen: NO! Jamsie he see's me!! Amy don't make it light yet don't!!

"Carmen held up the spirit bomb as it grew exponentially larger as Sandra donated her energy to the attack, and others did, she could feel Terrell, Sean, Yama, Filipe, Abigail, David, and others across the planet as the spirit bomb grew larger, to the point it was the equivalent of a Super Spirit Bomb probably far more lethal due to all the powerful, the brightness of the attack grew larger as Carmen was having trouble sustaining the power of the attack."

Carmen: No..ino...Jet you piece of shit!!WHY CAN'T WE WIN WHY!!!!

"Carmen was screaming struggling to contain the spirit bomb as more energy poured into it from more people, telepaths we're working with James to project the situation to the minds of people across the globe causing more to donate energy to Carmen, while Jet's evasive action meant hitting him with an attack, the spirit bomb no less was pointless, while Milo looked at Jet becoming pure light and vanishing leaving the battlefield."

Sean: MILO YOU FUCKING COWARRD!!! I WON'T LET YOU WIN!!!

"Sean screamed as he gathered large amounts of various energy thermal, light, kinetic, and launched himself forward in an orb of quantum energy converting his entire body into an attack targeting Jet's kinetic energy to prevent him from moving around as darkens, while accelerating himself in time to dodge Jet's shadow tendrils and attempt to body slam him while simultaneously unleashing torrents of energy, while the inevitable happened of Jet overwhelming Sean's power, Milo appeared behind Jet wrapping his body around him like Goku did Raditz and had kicked in Caleb's ability to the maximum diminishing their powers to a tenth of their capability while bathing them in roaring waves of light."

Milo: NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"As Milo screamed burning himself with light energy while using Caleb's diminishing power to hold onto the unstoppable darkness manipulator asking Sandra, Cassandra, ect to al lattack him, while at the same time Amy converted Carmen's massive spirit bomb into a pure an attack of pure light, and she launched it forward transforming into SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3, then Super Saiyan God all in a micor-second thanks to Flash's speed, and using the speed force to move the attack at 100x the speed of light into Milo, and Jet using the distraction of the other attacks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:52 am

"Cassandra, Sandra, etc all attacked combining their attacks with the Spirit Bomb. Jet was able to brute power out of Milo's grasp at the last nano second, but it was to late as the attacks was already starting to consume him as that point. The darkness manipulator was put though physical and mental agony. The attacks consumed Jet and exploded. In a quick move Tanya converted the shield to block the blast barely able to do so. When the explosives settled piece fell upon the Earth, a beam of sunlight broke through the darkness, then another and another. The sun was starting to reclaim the Earth from the darkness.

Tanya lowered herself to the ground sweaty and exhausted, Jet had stressed the limits of the Asgardian goddess, his powers truly did stretch throughout the Universe. Trying to stop the Earth from getting crushed, it felt like the multi-verse was pressing down upon her.

The fighting stopped as the shadow influence started to leave peoples minds."

Sandra: Holy hell it's over....

"Elsewhere out of sight Jet reappeared in a damaged physical form, he was on one knee trying to catch his breath. The SXM had found a way to pull though, Jet's eye's was black but his powers was vastly drained."

Jet: Fuckers... this isn't over.

"Somehow Jet's vast power had protected him just enough to insure survival, even from a attack with the combined might of Earth, Cassandra, and the Phoenix. Jet grinned though the pain he was in."

Jet: They still can't kill me. I'm... still all powerful.

"Jet reassured himself, he would heal from these wounds and next time, he would not toy around."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:47 pm

All powerful? Correction you WERE in a sense all powerful, but now..no more. Jet Moller, you're nothing but an insignificant bug.

"Amber Parker's voice was echoing all around Jet's location. Unlike the others who co-operated with Milo's plot, she'd focused her energies on tracking down Jet, to ensure he wouldn't survive the attack. Had she poured her mystical energies into the attack she might have lost track of him, but it was hard to escape the vengeful witch especially with the aid of her true magic."

Because of you...my friend is dead, and the worst part is I'm the one who had to sacrificed him.

Amber paused as a tear streamed down her eye in memory of Harry."

He can never come back, but at least I can make it so it wasn't a waste.

"Amber's voice continued to come from all directions as chains emerged from the ground and sky, as well as from side to side wrapping around Jet's body, and the more he struggled the tighter they got. An incantation was muttered barely a whisper and waves of hell fire were summoned, except they infused with the chains and began coursing through them. Using them as a conduit they tore through Jet's body, and more importantly his soul, burning away at it. As the intensity of the hellfire grew it was inevitable the drained darkness manipulator would holler out in pain, while Amber began laughing madly. Bringing about a disturbing symphony of pain, and laughter."

You like Darkness Jet! Then you'll LOVE this!

"Amber began tapping into the Giga Slave, her clothes turned to shadows. Her hair became frosty snow white, her eyes pure bloody red, and her body covered in marks showing she'd let the Giga Slave take control if only for a moment."

Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night;
Lord of black light, shadows of darkness and flames of nothing, I call yee forth, swear my body to thee;
Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you possess

GIGA SLAVE!

"Amber yelled out as the hellfire infused chains raised Jet up, while Amber walked forward slowly, bringing herself into view of Jet. She began calling upon the Second Magic, slowly multiplying all the energy coursing through her veins. Finally as she was she drew ever nearer, she draws forth her soulsword, and unleashes the attack"

Amber: RAGNA BLADE!

"Amber kicks herself forward, summoning the Ragna Blade around the soul sword, pouring in every ounce of evil she could manage with her current powers, tearing through Jet's body, tearing him apart, and letting the evil of Angra Manyu devour Jet Moller alive. As the dust cleared from the mystical assault, Amber hovered to the ground, and tears rushed from her eyes as she slowly lost conscious due to using every ounce of her power. Thinking of Harry, The Light Admiral. Hero of the SXM, savior of the world, and a sacrifice...that wasn't in vain."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:12 pm

"A few days after the events of Jet's demise, the Earth was in the progress of healing, MRD and mutants helped to speed things up but there was a long way to go. After a month of darkness sunglasses was more popular then ever before as peoples eyes was more sensitive to light and the bright sunlight now hurts a lot of peoples eyes.

On Genosha Sandra was seen with Milo. She expected Warp to come for revenge the moment she lost the power of darkness to aid the stricken Phoenix, but it seemed he had kept away. Maybe, just maybe there was a little bit of the old Dave still in there. Address Milo she wasn't rude but did seem serious, they shared some quick pleasantries before she got straight to the point."

Sandra: Ok Milo. What in the hell did you do to Dave? And more importantly, why?

"She would of asked this long ago if not for Jet and the whole shadow business."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Sandra Fuller's House
"Milo groaned having some sun-glasses on himself, currently he didn't have any room for any power to help with his eye sight, he was just glad the light was back. But this conversation brought him back to a dark time in his life."

Milo: Sandra..I..had him put in another dimension..stashed away, I was pissed..he was drinking all day smoking all night.. everytime I would hang out with your family he was fucked up and mad, I'd been like that before, and I know how I act..when I was that way..I didn't need to be around people..so I sent him away..but..that's an excuse..that shtit's true I didn't want Dave to put you guys through that shit..but I was jealous..so fucking....jealous.

"Milo started off speaking at a normal pace, but as he got to the last part he stuttered and spoke through clenched teeth, resisting the urge to spark up something to smoke to avoid being more of a hypocrite then he already was."
Oliver Morris's Condo - New York City
"Oliver left Sammie in his bed, as he was sitting on the balcony, smoking a joint. Thinking about everything that was happening as he slumped deeper in his lawn chair."

Oliver: Want a hit?
Marcus: Really you know I don't need that stuff Morris, I like to keep my head clear these days, unlike you I have a family to focus on.
Oliver: Huh..if I remmeber I was the one who used they're bunker to help hide so you think Ivankov is playing it smart with this Project Titan
Marcus: No fucking way, and he's got it involved in my organization which is the worst part,  but above all he's right we got plunged into amonth and a half of darkness, the global ecosystem is ruined, every prison is down, we're trying our best to find eveyone, but at the same time..some of the prisoners we're in the midst of trial renewals due to the unjust MRD policies that put them in jail in the first place.
Oliver: Alright then you know our deal, Sammie stays off the radar, you leave our company alone, and pardon my friends
Marcus: But you have our full co-operation with our plans to get Titan to work.
Oliver: Yeah..I'm down.
Abigale's location.

As Abigale took another step, the entire scenery around her change, and it was like as she took one step she could see that step move forward forever. Then everything around was light blue like the sky and all around her something was coming before what emerged was her father Dave, hovering then appearing near Abigale. As the scenery shifted they were on Master Roshi''s Kame House from Dragon Ball Z.  The Island where the Z Fighters had often gathered to discuss troubling things occurring in they're world. Dave's clothes shifted to those of casual beach wear swimming trunks, and a sleevless white T shirt with a picture of palm tree's in the center.

Dave had on no flip flops as he walked through the sand over to the step's of Roshi's house and sat down.

"I'm not here to fight Abby, I know Sandra told you..about everything, I just want to talk to you."
Denver Colorado - Chase Scene

"WHOO HOOO!!!!" Roger yelled out as he flew through the skies of Denver, Colorado. The Green State fit him since stellar energy in it's base form was green, Stellar. That was the current name he was going by and it fit him, he was one of the newer superheroes on the scene and some were concerned but most accepted a brand new face. A breath of fresh air as he flew through the city he saw an armored truck and one of the men on had some sort of power focusing on a police car in pursuit it disembled the two police man flying out, Roger dipped down using his powers to form a giant fan made of stellar energy that began blasting air to slow down the cop's acceleration, then acused two shovels to fly out that caught the cops setting them down, while Roger looked to scan the energy of the area seeing the vehicle had made a turn.

"What the fuck are you waiting for, go get em damn!!"

"Sorry about that officer I was concerned with saving your lives, perhaps I should have just let you fall. "Roger took to the skies scanning the area to pick up the truck, and groaned. Damn some sort of destructive energy..on board, whatever they've stole nis dangerous. I sho "AAAH" Roger yelled as he was affected a power a blast of pure force slammed into him sending him flying, only for a lady to jump and grab him landing on a roof top.

"Diamo!?"

"And Darwin, come on, uhh whatever come on Tes, according to Psyche two mutants one can control concussive force, the other one has the power of dissembling he can use it on organic matter and probably more, they stole a dangerous weapon a harborber, it's a device that can absorb any form of energy from kinetic to nuclear and then release it, we need to stop them, get the weapon, and get it back to the lab it belongs to, Stellar we could probably use your help, Tes.......I mean Diamo..let's go."

Chulance bit his tongue for almost revealing Tesla's real identity to this stranger as he jumped off the roof taking flight, while Roger scanned the energy signal, and took to the sky firing a blast of energy around Tesla to lift her up and carry her to teh truck before raising her above the truck and releasing her above the vehicle, while chulance flew towards the driver to tackle him, and the mutant with concussive force fired a blast at both Roger, and Tesla."

Last edited by Chulance on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Sandra: I was upset with Dave myself over his actions.   But why did you think locking him away in a alternate dimension would help?   Milo you drove him crazy.    With all the infinite powers you had at the time was that really the best you could come up w...

"The comment of jealousy stopped Sandra's little rant.    She didn't want to think the worst of Milo but..."

Sandra: Wait... you was jealous.   Milo... I know we both love each other, but please, tell me you didn't try to get rid of Dave so I would become yours.  

"Milo was one of Sandra's closest friend, no, he was her closest friend period.  But would he really destroy her marriage to have her all to himself.   Sandra hoped Milo respected their friendship more then that."

---

"Abby didn't rightly know what to say.   This was a man that was a father to her, a man that would traverse hell itself to rescue her, a man she thought that no matter how bad things get, that he would never, ever touch her or the children.    Yet, when he came back... his first target was David.    Abby knew of what Dave went though, well, knew as much as was told to her anyway.   It wasn't THAT shocking that he would come after Sandra.   But David... Chloe, his own children.   That was not the Dave she knew."

Abby: Dave... I probably don't know all of it that you went though, but, I have been to hell, I do know pain.    So whatever Milo put you though... I'm sorry.

"Abby knew it wasn't much, but she hoped it could at least be something."

---

"Tesla was in diamond form when she landed on the truck, almost causing it to swerve out of control from the impact. When the mutant with force mutant tried to fire at her, Tesla front flipped forward landing on the hood of the truck and crushing the engine bay. Before the truck could flip out of control Chulance adopted and steadied it with telekinese, bringing it to a easy stop. Tesla tore though the tangled mess of metal freeing herself from the destroyed engine bay and taking a few steps back."

Tesla: Alright, out of the truck. You would be wise to surrender.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:27 pm

"Milo just looked down he hadn't felt this bad in a while, Leah's death, then Harry's, now this."

Milo: I..remember when I got locked up in the negative zone..it was hell well it wasn't that bad..but it was horrible. I Was lost and by myself aside from a bunch of other angry prisoners who wanted to kill me out of revenge or because they were just crazy. I realized..I needed to stop being fucked up every minute of the day, and focus on the people that matter..that was the plan at least..until Mother killed me.

"Milo felt bad because of Sandra, but he'd known Dave just as long as her if not longer, he'd destroyed one of the oldest friendships he had, maybe two."

Milo: The plan was to break him, give him a new lease on life then I lost my powers..as soon as i came back to life I felt like shit..Dave wasn't the only loose end I couldn't fix without my powers..but Dave's was the worst. When I got new powers..I tried to fix him, I started investigating Terra-Corp to see if i could find any way to get better powers to bring him back, that's why I avoided everyone, then I found out..about the people they were experimenting on, the rest of the clones, the BROOD, I think i was close to finding out a way to get new power, but then Katy was about to get killed, I Saved her, and after the invasion everything was gone..Tess wiped it clean..the BROOD told her about my snooping, she put two and two together,  that fucking bitch..without any way to get my power back..I didn't know how to get Dave back..I visited Carmen tried to reverse it, and he wasn't there...he was gone...from that dimension and all the other's he could have went too..I thought the worst..I thought somehow he slipped through the cracks..and went somewhere that wasn't possible to get to anymore because of what Mother did...so I just...I ruined everything the same way I always do.

"Milo stared at the ground, barely able to talk, speaking in barely above a whisper, as he brushed his eyes with his finger, he wasn't one to cry, but all these years all the stuff they already went through, and he actually contributed to it this time around."
Dave: That shit was bad..I made it worst..I found out new powers, I left..to the Beyond Realm...and that's what broke me..the stuff i saw...the stuff I Did to get htees new powers to survive, my mind was broken..and then when i finally came back..I saw you guys..didn't save me..all I wanted to do was make you feel pain..all of you..the whole team..I'm a monster Abby..I'm not I Can't ever claim to be a hero again...I just want to apologize..for..bringing the kids into this..I want to protect my you, David, Chloe, even Sandra..the whole family..even if I'm not apart of it anymore..
Roger flew down landing near them.

"Awwh I didn't get to have any fun." Right as he said that a blast of force flew forward slamming into him, and the mutant with the mutant with the dismebling power emerged holding the harborber and pressed a button firing a blast of kinetic energy at Tesla, and Chu. Chu adapted to stop the wave, only for the other mutant to fire another blast. Luckily this time energy ropes emerged from the ground wrapping around his arms, legs, and neck, and tightened until he passed out, while a brick made of energy flew forward slamming into the other mutant knocking him unconscious, and Chu ran forward adapting to gain speed and grabbed the harborer before it hit the ground, right as the police & SWAT pulled up.

"Don't worry officers, the SXM has this situation under control, there's no need to fear. Dr. Darwin's here.. "Chu smiled happy to be in the lime light as he walked over to a SWAT van, and the man snatched it out of his hand.

"Just the fuck outta here, if you fucking capes hadn't shown up this shit would have went much easier." The cop was clearly not thankful as he got back in his van, and was contacting Oscorp & the national guard they'd recovered the weapon, while Roger flew over to Chu and Tesla.

"Don't worry about that bonehead, but look name's Stellar, and I was wondering if the SXM's got room for new members, this whole solo act gets kind of lonely, plus it's way easier with someone watching your back."

"Hmm..we could use a few more helping hands, especially someone with your kinda power, whadda think Tesla, take him back to the base with us?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:36 pm

"Well his intentions was at least good, but you know what they say about good intentions and what could come of it."

Sandra: Milo I want to say I understand but... damnit I'm not sure if I can save my marriage now. You got cocky with your powers, and I feel for it as well. You did this thinking Mother couldn't touch you, now Dave might be broken beyond repair. Milo for a while I thought Dave was dead or in that MRD super prison. At one point with Reese help I found out he was alive but couldn't reach him, I honestly though Mother had him at that point... there is a fine line to breaking somebody, and honestly I worry that Dave has been broken beyond repair.

"Sandra loved Milo, she almost wanted to chum it up to a mistake but couldn't. Affections aside Milo could of very well created a rip in her family that will never heal. Dave was out for revenge, he wanted blood as he clearly showed when she fought him during the blackout. This made her worry about how much she really could rely on Milo."

---

Abby: Dave...

"This appeared to be the Dave that she knew and loved, instead of the crazed revenge seeking maniac."

Abby: For what it's worth Dave, when Sandra released you was gone and not just captured by MRD, she made a few attempts to get to you. But as she continued to get weaker, especially after mother's big power wipe... Dave she needed help to get home from space at one point, let along search though dimensions to track you down. She told me of the brawl you two had... Dave the vast amount of the power you faced was Jet's shadow power, not her own.

"She paused for a moment."

Abby: I know that may not mean much to you, but I had to give you some sort of explanation Dave. You know, I know you know in your heart that if she'd realized sooner, that she would of come for you.

"It saddened Abby to hear Dave speak like this."

Abby: One more thing Dave... family... are always family, no matter how much wrong they've done. I remember a time Sandra was exactly like this Dave, she was a danger to everybody around and she tried to leave. But we got her back, and though all the pain and global destruction events that followed Phoenix our way, Sandra still remained family. Dave, don't ever say you aren't family. You was, and always will be family Dave.

---

"Tesla sighed"

Tesla: Thanks for revealing my name before we know hardly anything about this guy. He isn't on the team yet, we literally met him minutes ago. Well anyway.

"Tesla reverted back to human form offering Stella a handshake."

Tesla: Hello Stella. I'm Diamo, aka Tesla Nova.

"Chu had already said the name Tesla and not like there was any other Tesla's on SXM so fuck it."

Tesla: Chulance I say we take him back. Would be nice having a fresh face around.

"Tesla smirked at Chu, if he was revealing her identity then it's only fair she reveal his. If this guy turns out to be a super villain or something, oh well, at least they'd be in trouble together."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:56 pm

Milo: No you can't understand you can't forgive me..you're marriage..you and Dave have a stronger bond then almost anyone i've ever met, it was my mistake to mess with it, and I can't ask for your forgiveness it's not right, but I'll do everything in my power to help you fix Dave..and put your family together..at least I can do that for you since i'm afraid mine is shattered for good...but regardless I'm always available to help you..but I think it's best we spend some time apart...

"Milo..spoke with little emotion, although he was hurt. He'd made a-lot of mistakes in his past, but this was the gravest of them all, two decade long friendships down the drain, a potential marriage ruined, a family in shambles, and not being able to do anything about it."
"Dave wanted to get drunk, wasted, maybe smoke a few spliffs after-wards, that's how he always coped, but right now he knew sobriety was what he needed to focus on  rebuilding everything his life."

Dave: I know..it wasn't her power, but I was angry..I still am. It's not even the fact that she couldn't save me..it's the fact that she spent so much time with the man that both ruined my life and gave me new-found power.  

"To say he felt bad was an under-statement he was a monster, everything he'd done to get this power, no amount of people he saved, or good he did mattered.  But even now his daughter confirmed she still loved him, and he just embraced her as tears ran down his eyes, a statement of how much pain he was really in."
"Chulance just sighed."

"Okay..my bad..baby but you really didn't have to do that, at least your godfather can turn people into slushies all my mom and pops can do is sit on the couch and watch tv let's go."

Chulance activated there transportation system, and they reappeared at the under-water base. Roger was taken aback he'd heard rumors of the SXM's base, and while it was nothing compared to they're former tower on Genosha or the space base it was impressive none the less. Roger took in the sight and used his energy vision to scan the area detecting all the marine life around them and Ganta's people in the distance.

"Wow it's incredible ..and I suppose if anyone is trust-worthy people it's you guys, although I'd like to go by Stellar out in public the name's Roger, Roger Hamilton." As he spoke his costume became pure energy and vanished indicating he was capable of maintaining his disguise as a result of his powers.

Chulance led them towards the lobby area. "Here Tesla Roger company, I'm going to see what James and Yama have to say about this." He focused adapting to enter the control room finding James, Yamairo, and Mikey the latter of whom was sleep. "Hey okay..look yeah me and Tes brought along a newbie but he's good people...well we don't know that but he sure as hell made bringing in those criminals pretty easy."
"Please PLEASE I'm sorry..I didn't know..I.."

"Ssssssh..please you're incessant whining doesn't serve to irritate me, aside from that your tongue games needs work, It was decent none the less..so I'll spare your life..for today...but if it dosen't at least make me twitch tomorrow I'll snap your neck, but I'm a fair woman I've left you some practice." The pink tailed woman grabbed the shackled man and dragged him forward towards another woman. The man was of hispanic descent and the other woman appeared european. "Dinner, practice and you might get some real food tomorrow, but at least you won't get thirsty." The woman gave the man seductive smile as she left the room letting her tail hit the man in the head knocking him to the ground as she made her exit from some dungeon like area. Coming up to the surface her appearance changed to that of a normal woman.

A Caucasian woman with brunet hair, and a slim build dressed in only a two piece. She continued walking and entered some sort of dressing room. She approached her lap-top and after putting her password, twitter come on. She was looking at Hydro's page." Hydro uhhhhh...just the name makes me fucking moan.." She had gotten the super hero to follow her back, but she'd been struggling on what to write for her debut message. However she'd finally completed it.

Dear Hydro! Biggest Fan! Biggest FAN BIGGEST FAN! I love you so much I've got everything I could buy from the SXM store, your action figure..your pillow..even have you on my car keys.. you;re so wonderful so sexy..and that blue hair you have mhmmm...the things I'd do if i could..nvm..I know you probably won't respond..but me and my daughter would LOOOOOOVE LOOOVE to meet you please please please. Love you xoxo."

Candy pressed send and sent the message, and had already sent the same thing to her facebook..three times in the past five days. She sat down and crossed her legs trying to type slower. Oh my god Katy..ohhhhh I just wanna press my lips against yours...mhmm stick my fingers down your pants...mhmmm God I hope she comes to see me!!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:46 pm

"Milo's front wasn't fooling Sandra, he was hurting and she knew it."

Sandra: Milo... if you do anything, please make sure I'm involved. I desperately want to trust you'll do the right thing but... I just can't risk things getting worse. Well, I should get back to the children. Milo... stay out of trouble.

"Milo was right, some time apart to sort things out may be for the best."

---

"Abby gently embraced Dave in a huge."

Abby: We'll always be here for you Dave. Me, David, Chloe, and yes, even Sandra.

"While Abby felt deeply for her fathers pain, she was also relieved in a way that Dave was back to being Dave. That Warp persona was scary, and for a while Abby had thought the Dave she knew was lost for good."

---

"Tesla decided to spark up a conversation while they waited."

Tesla: So Roger, how about you tell me a little about yourself?

---

"Katy had some free time and decided to check her social media outlets. Katy was of the few mutants from SXM to keep up with social media after the mother and MRD events. There was a LOT of hate messaging, but there was still some supporters. Most messages she passed by without a second look, there was a lot to get though. But this one girl, she sounded like a huge fan and had messaged Katy repeatedly. They wasn't supposed to respond to requests for in person meetings, but what kept Katy some popularity was quite frankly she often ignored this rule. Katy started typing."

Katy: Dear Candy, it's Hydro. It's generally a SXM rule not to accept public greetings, but hey, that's a rule I don't exactly follow.  Smile  You sound like a sweet girl, and thank you for the compliments. I would be delighted to meet you and your daughter, just send me a place and time.

"Katy hit enter on the keyboard and the message was sent."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Strange events had been going on lately, the likes of which Scott Kearny had never seen before. For over a month, the Earth had been blanketed in what seemed like eternal night. People were panicking, and even the most well-educated and knowledgeable scientists were unable to come up with an explanation for this global phenomenon. Televangelists were preaching the end of days, and mass hysteria had gripped parts of the globe. Scott had not bought into any of the craziness, keeping his head and getting through his days as best he could.

After all, this was not the first strange occurrence that Scott had been exposed to. Shortly before he was 18, his life changed forever when inter-dimensional aliens known as the Kashaxi gave him a weapon made from the shell of an insect-like species of their planet called the Voltari. With this weapon, Scott had warded off the bullets of gang members in the defense of a child while also gaining strength and destructive power in whatever parts of his body were covered by the shell. The shell was not devoid of life, having maintained the spiritual essence of the Voltari individual that had once lived in it. The two shared a telepathic connection, and when they became friends, Scott named him Valor. He was no longer a normal Detroit teenager, and he would need special care to learn how to control his power and to function in regular society.

After much research, Scott enrolled in the Silhouette Institute in rural France, a very old institution residing in an even older church dedicated to effectively, but secretly, teaching the gifted. Scott overcame bullies and learned from powerful individuals, both at the school and through connections with the Kashaxi. As his power and control over Valor grew, he was getting closer to a showdown with the Grymwar, the sworn enemies of the Kashaxi who wanted complete dominance over them and all other peoples. As the greatest defense of their enemies, Scott and Valor would both have to be eliminated before this could be achieved. Four years after Scott started attending Silhouette, the Grymwar touched down in New York City and began trashing it. This forced Scott to return to the United States and face off with these off-world marauders in the Big Apple.

The beginning of the battle went swimmingly. The lesser Grymwar were easily dusted off with his powerful techniques, but their leader, Dulzak, would prove to be another matter. He had a secret weapon of his own, using an ancient staff to focus the ancient tribal magic of his people into a powerful force known as Cutting Magic. While the shell of the Voltari was impenetrable, it could be broken off with enough force, though this weapon was able to cut it right off with just one close range pass of the staff. Even when things looked their worst, Scott was able to rally with Valor and summon up an attack powerful enough to kill his enemy and end the invasion. Bloodied and beaten, but victorious, Scott returned to Silhouette and graduated with a degree in Financing.

Now 23, Scott had a career as a Financial Adviser, a job that he could do from his modest, ranch-style home. The blackout of the sun had caused crazy fluctuations in his job, with many clients pulling their money and running for it since they feared that the world was ending. Detroit was a rough city to begin with, and the hysteria had led to looting and increased gang activity. His home was in a pretty safe neighborhood a few blocks to the east of his parents, and they had so far been blessed to not have to deal with thugs and home invasions. The sun had recently begun to shine again and his clients were mellowing out, but the higher crime rate had not slacked much. Scott finished typing and leaned back in his wheeled swivel chair to relax for a moment before leaving his home office.

His attention was directed toward the living room as he heard the sound of broken glass. Getting up from his chair, he hustled into his living room to find what looked like a young man in dirty blue jeans and a black hoody coming through his broken window with a crowbar in his hand. He saw Scott standing there and off.
"Oh, no, you don't!"
Scott opened the front door and took off after him, making sure to keep him in sight during the evening twilight as he reached into his pocket for his cell phone. He dialed 911 as he continued chasing after the punk.

"This is the Detroit Emergency Services," he heard a woman dispatcher on the other end of the line say, "Do you need police, fire, or medical services?"
"I need the police!"
He took a turn onto a side street as he continued his pursuit of his quarry.
"This is the Detroit Police Department, what is your emergency?" he heard a male dispatcher ask.
"My name is Scott Kearny, and what appears to be a young man with a crowbar broke into my house on 2117 Dell Street. I'm pursuing the suspect down Clinton Avenue."

"Sir, we need you to return to your home. We'll dispatch a patrol unit to pick up the suspect."
"I'm already after him, and I'm not turning back now."
"Can you describe what the suspect is wearing?"
"A black hoody, dirty blue jeans, and what look like black and white tennis shoes."
The punk took off down another side street and then was running through the backyards of a residential neighborhood.

"I'm now running down Olive Street, in the backyards."
The dispatcher continued to advise him to return home, but Scott was having none of it. It probably was foolish to chase after this kid like this, but he wasn't going to risk him escaping after he had broken his window. His adrenaline was pumping, and that on top of being in great physical shape made it possible for him to keep up with the youth. The youth turned off of the street and began fleeing into an alleyway.
"I'm in an alley just off of Rutlidge Boulevard."

The alley widened into a square dead-end, of which there were several young men. Scott had been led back to this kid's gang, and his path back was blocked off by other gang members coming in from behind him.
"I'm going to have to call you back," Scott said to the dispatcher before he hung up the phone.
After pocketing his phone, he looked around and counted at least twelve gang members. The odds were not in his favor, but he was not in a bad position. On top of his possession of Valor, he had been extensively trained in the martial arts.

As the young thug that he had chased panted in a corner, his companions began to circle him.
"You wandered onto the wrong turf, asshole."
Scott could hear the click of switchblades activating, and some of the other thugs were taking up pipes, bats, and 2x4's.
"I could just shoot you dead," the leader of the gang said with a nasty smile.
He was a tall, solidly-built black man with a short haircut and tattoos running down his arms, as well as a grille on his front teeth.

"But if I did, I wouldn't get the satisfaction of beating you to a bloody pulp."
Scott could tell that these weren't people he could reason with. They wanted blood, and if he wanted justice for his home invasion, he would have to go through them. He moved against the east wall of the alley so that he could see all of his enemies.
"Who's first, then?"
"Oh, this suit thinks he's hard!" one of them taunted.

The leader approached him and threw a punch at his head. Scott ducked under it and countered with a left knee to the stomach, followed by a right punch to the face, and then finished the combo with a left straight kick to the throat that lifted him off of his feet and caused him to crash to the ground. The other gang members were initially stunned by the takedown of their leader, but then charged him in anger. Scott entered a front stance with his right foot forward and his hands up like a boxing stance, launching a front kick to the stomach to stop his closest attacker. He had to work fast, punching and kicking in quick but well-placed blows that had enough force to knock out his attackers.

One of them came at him with a pipe, swinging it at his head. Scott ducked under it and grabbed the pipe with his left hand before chopping the hand of his opponent with his right hand to make him let go of it. He struck his opponent in the nose with a right back-fist, tripped him with a step-behind maneuver with his right leg, and then kicked him under the chin to keep him down. He straight kicked another in the stomach and then gave him a high-kick across his face with his left leg. He spun away, but when he recovered, he went to throw a punch at Scott. He countered this maneuver with a right high-kick across his face to put him down.

After knocking out the last of the gang members, he approached the kid who had broken in his window.
"You are coming with me back to the police."
"Okay, man, just don't hit me!"
Scott took him by the arm and forced him to walk with him out of the alley. The police had pulled up in their squad car, and a uniformed officer approached him.
"Are you Scott Kearny, the man who called in the home invasion?"

"Yes, and this is the one who did it. Several of his friends are back there in the alley, unconscious. They attacked me, and I was forced to defend myself."
The other officer placed handcuffs on the punk, and the other officer turned to him.
"I'll need for you to come down to the station and make a statement about the crime."
"That's fine, officer."

Other officers soon arrived on the scene to arrest the unconscious gang members. One of them gave Scott a ride to the station, where he gave his account and filed charges against the gang members for assault with a deadly weapon and home invasion. After this was done, Scott was allowed to leave and return home. He inspected the window and sighed, since he knew it would have to be replaced.
"I guess I'll have to call the insurance company tomorrow."
He sighed as he sat down on the couch to watch some TV, knowing that he might not get much sleep tonight from all of the excitement.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:28 am

Meanwhile all of the fighting on the main building was going on, in a far off one, Riku and Christian were going all out again the other. Their movement were blurs, but they kept up with the other, trading blow for blow. Demonic energy blades coated Christians hands, he slashed at Riku, attempting to make contact but missing by a hairs length. The half demon manipulated pure darkness and curses to form a series of blades to encircle the pair and stab at Christian. He threw himself sideways and crossed his arms around his chest and began spinning. Riku was impressed that he'd broken away before the curses could take hold but he was long from being done. There was a reason he was code:01.

" Hear me spirits of darkness, bend to my will and answer my commands, shape they self to my whim and become my arms. 1000 arrows of darkness! "

The area darkened as Riku finished his spell, it oozed out and formed a series of arrows, before Christian could react he was pierced from all sides by the onslaught of arrows. He screamed out as he was finally began moving his arms in a frenzy to deflect. He grunted as his vision began dimming. His wounds werent healing and he was getting weaker and weaker.

" I see my curse is finally taking effect, its one that steals an opponents energy. As magecraft goes, I excel in the darkest of arts considered evil by the faint of heart. Honestly this one is fairy weak but my application of it pushes it past it's original bounds. I could obliterated you but those type of curses take to long and are not cost effective battles like this. Well "

he pressed his hands together, an overwhelming amount of magical and demonic energy emanating from him as he prepared to finish off the human turned demon in front of him. Heh, seems I was mistaken, your no Hitoshu-

Riku blinked as he suddenly found himself flying backwards, crashing several floors down. As he crashed to the ground, he noted that his stomache had been ripped out. Ok.....this is an interesting development. He grunted as Christian slammed into him, forcing him deeper into the ground. He could feel the same sensation from their previous battle, where he'd sensed the Demi-Fiend, a realization occured to him.

" You ate my curse, instead of having your power drained, you took in the power of the magic and increased your own. Heh, I should have forseen this all "

Christian growled deeply, his hot breath at Riku's neck.

" If you think you've scored a victory then i'm sorry to dissapoint you. It seems i'm going to have to go all out and reveal my true nature. Be thankful, your only the second person to see the truth of my existant.

With a quick burst of strength, he knocked Christian away. Pulling his right arm up to his mouth, full of blade like teeth, he uttered a fraise.

" The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings, to make me tame! " before biting into the arm viciously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genesis glared at Yuri as Heracles was destroyed " All of life is nothing but fiction, a badly written play that only fools cater too. No, only I really exist " he gripped his head and started muttering to himself rapidly, his body shaking badly as a deep green energy coated his body and poured out of him into three puddles of energy " Only you are imaginary, only you, only you!!! " three figures burst forward

" Siegfried!! "

" Jeanne d'Arc!! "

" Oda Nobunaga!! "

Genesis cackled madly as his servants stepped forward and barred their weapons at Yuri " I'll show you just what these imaginary friends " can do! "
They all rocketed forward instantly, Siegfried and Jeanne attacking from each of Yuri's side while Oda seemed to be flickering from location to location, pointing to his two oversized hand guns forward and fired off shot after shot.

---------------------------------------------------------------

There was no time for a mother and son reuntion. Iko recovered his footing and darted up the titans arm. Kaiser raised his arm, attempting to shake him off, but Iko dug his blade in deep for leverage and flipped into the air. Suddenly Kaiser found himself swormed by a fleet of Iko's. Bunshin no jutsu, the ninja arm of the doggle  ganger, after images. Iko reached his target, the back of the behemoths knock and central core of it's existance to his eyes. But before he could strike, a figure burst forward from the giant body and blocked Iko's blade with a sword. The titans body evaporated into a cloud of steam. Once it cleared, Iko and the new person were back on the central building.

Kaiser, dressed in the traditional garb of the shinobi, around six feet tall, slim but well muscled, his black hair was spikey and unruly. His blood red eyes were narrowed and aimed at Iko, the long sword in his hand poised.

Emmet smiled, it had been so long since he'd seen his son. He was just as he remembered, the spitting image of his father, more then Iko which caused him a lot of problems in his early life. Emmet sat back against a wall, Noah, his arm finally reatached, Adrian, and Tanesha lined up next to him. Three main battles were going on, Emmet was unfortunately feeling the weight of the battle, he would need some time to recover, so for the time being he might as well see how much his sons combat skills had improved. The Nanaya's were a famed clan of ninja's, said to be one of the best in all the world. Here were two of the heads sons about to go head to head. Not many could boast they'd seen such a battle.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:35 am

Milo: I will..worry about yourself more Sandra..the Phoenix always winds up in some stuff.

"Milo wanted to just wrap his arms around the Phoenix and pull her in close, but he' d done enough damage. He faded away like words written on black covered in white out, reappearing in his shack on the outskirts of Jersey where he'd performed research on the virus that proved instrumental in the fall of the BROOD during their invasion a few months prior."

Milo: Just me and you..

"Milo spoke bitter-sweetly as he bent down opened the fridge, and pulled out a bottle of Green Sour Apple vodka, completely full, cranberry juice, and a red solo cup. He began mixing the liquids together to provide a cup full of intoxication, and reached in his pants pocket taking out a xanax pill, he examined the drug and placed it on his tongue and downed it with the help of the cranberry vodka downing it, the familar burning sensation relaxing him as he took the cup, and both bottles over to a black leather couch he had. he set the contents dwon, and reached for the remote to turn the television to Bugle news, as he took another sip."
"Dave caused the dimension around them to fall apart as they reappeared at their apartment, Dave sensed the area David was gone, and he traced the space he departed too mentally, and then turned his spatial sense off."

Dave: David...and Chloe are gone, but I've got some good news.

"Dave raised his hand causing a table to move, and suddenly pile appeared. It consisted of gold, silver, exotic jewelry, and ancient artifacts from across the galaxy."

Dave: Picked up some stuff as I traveled through the dimensions, old habits..die hard I guess..this stuff..could make us more then rich, I've called a few places, and just a quarter to half of this can make us so rich we never have to work..so even if something ever happens to our powers..we'll be fine...
"Hmmm me." Roger paused tapping his finger on his chin as he thought about way to explain himself to his future superhero peer.

"Well as cliche as it sounds I've always wanted to help people half my family was military the other half was church folk, so you can imagine that blend..gave me a hero's mind. I didn't know what I wanted but I never wanted a normal ass job it was either the NFL or..fighting in the army. Ended up in the air force, shot down, my power manifested, I survived..my partner didn't. I got better with my powers..was one of the best in the force..but I got kicked out, some asshole who was jealous of my progress planted some coke on me, soldiers caught me, and nothing I said could convince em I was set up. I was mad depressed..went to live with my grand parents..opened up a plane repair shop. Got recruited into this secret military group called Unit X promising me more money then I could know what to deal with, I knew it was shady but I was a college drop out discharged from the military working a dead end job replacing planes that probably belonged to drug traffickers. I worked there, did bad stuff, I quit, I ran, they found me, took my memories and my powers. "

Roger sighed thinking about this dark time in his past before just shaking it off. "Anyway I ended up finally going home to work on my family's farm, it wasn't until after world war 3, the Government approached me to fix my record and give me a chance to work as a aviation instructor. Teaching people about planes was easy, it was my dream job, even though I missed being Stellar, when two of my students almost crashed I got my powers back saved em, I was outed as a mutant to all my friends and family during a bad time to be a mutant, I went on the run, I got my memories back that the Government took from me, and started helping fight back, my family accepted me as a mutant, ended up mentoring other mutant children giving them a home at the church, and I recently got back into the groove of this whole crime fighting thing to make a bigger difference on my community, what about you Ms. Diamo what's your story?"
Candy was going about her business. Currently there were about nine people kidnapped three women, and five men. Well there had been five one of them had got on her nerves asking for extra water so she'd snapped his neck to get some peace and quiet to focus. P.I.M.P Studies was bringing in decent revenue but not as much as her illegal torture porn series Forced Love was bringing, her main cash cow, and tonight was gonna be big, tons of rich and influential figures were tuning in tonight.

She also soaked her pants when she got back a text from her idol, Hydro, and was shaking with excitement. HYDRO OMG OMG OMG If i can meet her, fuck tonight, I'll let Smash handle theratings..I want her all to my self mhmmmmhmmmm she looks delicious!

Her fingers we're shaking like someone under the influence of several lines of coke or some other stimulant, as she whipped out her phone to respond to Katy at speeds that would make it hard for Peter to follow her as she responded to her twitter.

WOW OH WOW! You have no NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO idea how happy I am Hydro, you are amazing, and a fucking awesome super-hero! And your right sometimes rules are meant to be broken Wink I cannnoot buhhhh LEAAAVE dis is happening EEEHHH! What about this evening Hydro!!? My apartment (pretend address is here) at aroudn 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 or midnight or 2 in teh am or whateve rtime you can allot in the rest of your natural life span to pay me a visit!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Sorry too much im just sooooooo exxxxxxx CIIII TEEEEd lol lol lol lol olol i understand if you cant come tho, cause your busy with the world and all that but thank youuu for responding HYDRO YOUR THE GREATEST! : (kiss faces, and other emoji's and exclamation points and hearts) xoxoxox LOVE CANDY PS: I LOVE YOU HYDROOO

Candy pressed send and squelled. "I'm gonna need to change my panties!"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:46 am

"Abby was a bit taken aback by what Dave showed, it was something like winning a lottery. No, in the end all the riches in the world didn't mean anything without loved ones."

Abby: Wow that's a lot of stuff... however, riches alone can't make a person happy. What's a million times better then all the sold and silver in the known cosmo's, is having you here with me Dav... no, you know what, not Dave, dad. For all the hardships you and Sandra raised me, we may not be blood, but you two are my true mother and father. And no amount of gold can top that.

"Abby paused again as she wondered something, but wasn't completely sure if she should ask. After a moment she worked up the courage."

Abby: So father, are you... going to go see her as well? Your wife, I mean.

---

"Sandra departed from Milo's place, in a unusual choice she decided to simply walk. She went by one of the garden's on Genosha, always beautiful despite how many times it was threatened or destroyed. While smelling and admiring the roses and flowers, she couldn't help wondering, what could she do to save her husband at this point?"

---

Tesla: My story would take a long time to explain. To put it simply, I was not always a hero, heck I used to work for a guy who captured mutants for this strange matrix like device he'd build. I, with my captain and close friend Metallic worked with a few other shady guys before finally joining SXM. The SXM story is... complex, to put it simply. Love, tragedy, personal vendetta's, quests for revenge, kidnappings, almost dying I lost count how many times. Yea, it's a long story.

"Roger noticed Tesla neglected to explain how she ended up with villains in the first place before joining SXM. His best guess was her younger life/childhood must have been a sensitive subject for her."

Tesla: Perhaps when we get to know each other a little better I'll fill you in on greater detail on some of these adventures.

---

"Katy was about done and was about to shut off the laptop when Candy's new message came in. She didn't think to much over the message, Candy sounded like a really excited little girl. Obviously if she had a daughter she wasn't to young, but some people keep their child like nature forever and it isn't like Katy hadn't met extreme personalities before. She smiled typing a quick message."

Katy: Well I guess a new threat to civilization could always strike, but things seem relatively peaceful right now, so there shouldn't be any problems. I'll be around at 7, till later, Hydro out.

"Katy sent the message and proceeded to shut down the computer for the day."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 am

Yuri could start to feel a little excited now. Three new foes appeared on the battlefield and all three looked fierce. "Save the lecture on arrogance in philosophy." As all three opponents attacked there was only one thought going through his mind "I will cure your blindness."

The ground quaked beneath his feet as the first two charged him with lightening speed. Jeanne's sword was merely a millimeter away from her target's spine. She smiled hoping the blade would cut through, but in seemingly an instant her sword was deflected into the direction of a bullet blocking Nobunaga's shot. Her eyes widened when she realized this, but Siegfried was only a moment away from bisecting Yuri.

"Its not that easy." Yuri smiled and with one kick shot the blade up to deflect two more rounds. He shot forward past Siegfried evading an expected attack from Jeanne and another hail of bullets. The other fighters moved back from the rounds turning the ground into a dozen craters. Yuri turned back and grinned feeling confident in his own power from the extra worshipers.

"There is nothing your friends can do to touch me." He adjusted his jacket's collar, but felt something unusual there. A few strands of hair cleanly cut. "Huh."

In that second Nobunaga appeared behind him and the sound of him starting to pull the trigger immediately caught Yuri's attention. "Dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:32 pm

"Katy was about done and was about to shut off the laptop when Candy's new message came in.   She didn't think to much over the message, Candy sounded like a really excited little girl.    Obviously if she had a daughter she wasn't to young, but some people keep their child like nature forever and it isn't like Katy hadn't met extreme personalities before.    She smiled typing a quick message."

Katy: Well I guess a new threat to civilization could always strike, but things seem relatively peaceful right now, so there shouldn't be any problems.   I'll be around at 7, till later, Hydro out.

"Katy sent the message and proceeded to shut down the computer for the day."[/quote]

Dave: I know it's just so much is always uncertain, these days..even the strongest of us can loose our powers at any minute..good to have some money to fall back on. and Yeah I'll see her when she gets here..
Roger nodded taking this in, it wasn't surprising that there were formal villains among the team, it actually helped to restore his weakening faith in humanity. "I'd love to hear about them since you've been apart of this team you've probably had way more adventures then me. But to keep the convo going I was wondering how do you feel about people? You know tons of people hate the team, how do you feel about saving people like that? That's one of my fears of being on the team I already try to help people but being apart of a team that faces so much unnecessary scrutiny how do you still wake up every morning and want to help people?"
"Julian sat down and just took a deep breath. He was risking his whole career at the Daily Bugle, especially with how tense relations where with super humans with the recent string of events, but he had to speak, as the camera came on him and the lady took a seat near him."

Julian: Good Evening Camille
Camille: Good evening Mr. Everson, so you're speaking about how the SXM Changed your life, and you're support of this proposed Public Service Act?
Julian: Yes not just this instance, working as an investigative..journalist..I can't name the amount of times..the SXM has saved my life, and my support for Senator Blaze's Public Service Act. This act will grant officially recognized super-heroe's a pardon for they're action and even let them become registered government workers imagine how much tis could change
Camille: Without any special training or government approval? Any hero popular enough can strap on a costume, get a quite large paycheck from the government, and be recognized by law enforcement? So it's fair these people can use there powers for profit
Alex: Why not don't singers get paid to sing? What difference is it, just the nature of they're ability. If so that's a bias, and the SXM's been active over a decade..and has yet to ask for a check, I often wonder if they didn't have members capable of transmutting matter or rich supporters such as Aaron Stark and Oliver Morris how would they get fed!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:57 pm

Abby: True, a backup plan is always good to have.

"Sandra knew Chloe was with David out playing. She decided to return to her house, still not sure what to do about Dave. Last she'd seen him he was out for blood, and she didn't want to mess with his mind, she tried that approach before and it only came back to bite her. The more she thought about Dave the more annoyed she became that Milo put her in this situation."

Sandra: Abby, you around?

"She sent a telepathic message that Abby received and responded to."

Abby: Well... appears she just came back. Are you ready for this? I don't want a fight breaking out or anything.

---

Tesla: Truthfully, between you and me, it's a release. I've had so much shit happen to me I really don't care about people, only my friends. But stopping a couple two bit crooks who think their tough is a good way to cut loose a little and unwind.

"Tesla was never really a people person anyway even in the best of times. But she did have feelings for the team and for Chulance, that was enough to keep her on SXM side though all the mutant hate going on. Besides, it's better being with SXM then against them."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Dave: Hmm as ready as I'll ever be.

"Dave focused and the treasure vanished, indicating he didn't want to just show off the bling so she didn't think he was trying to make peace with money."
Roger nodded it was interesting meeting Tesla up close and personal, he always was interested in getting to know these heroes personally. In a way it was like getting to know another side of a celebrity someone that was idealized in the media so much you forgot they were just like eveyone else. "That's true I'm sure being on hte team has benefits."

As he said that Yamairo appeared." Well I'd hope you're not interested in being part of us just for that Mr Hamilton well Stellar, sorry we go through a background on all our new recruits. That being said me and Psyche spoke with Fusion and it's been decided you're welcome to join the team. Consider this a test run to see how you do your first week or so, since Tesla and Chu brought you here, they'll be in charge of getting you acquainted with all our facilities, missions, ect, sorry to cut itshort but I'm busy myself at the moment." Yamairo then vanished leaving only Chulance behind who tossed Roger a plastic card.

"What's this?"

"ID card you can use it at special locations to teleport to our under water base, as well as an ID card in case Government officials or someone harasses you, welcome to the team looks like me and Tes got baby sitting yeaah."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:52 pm

"Sandra had gotten a little curious what was taking Abby, and as a result, had already become aware of who their visitor was. After the recent events Sandra was a bit wary, is Dave really back to try and make this work, will he snap into a blood filled rage upon seeing her? There was nothing left to do, she just had to confront him. Sandra walked into the other room where Dave and Abby was, she stood in the doorway."

Sandra: Dave...

"There was a silence that followed, Sandra really had no idea what to say. It seemed almost insulting to simply apologize, one can also only apologize so often before it starts losing meaning, and with all she'd gotten Dave into over the years since they met, she really did feel she was at that point where simple apologize really wouldn't do much. She kinda hoped Dave would speak up and break the silence."

---

Tesla: Babysitting? Thanks a lot, you just set this guy up to save both our asses after we get in trouble.

"Tesla wasn't all a tight ass bitch like her stories to Roger would suggest, being with SXM had softened her up a bit and she had her moments where she would kid around."

Tesla: I guess we need to get you a room to stay in, give the grand tour of Genosha then we'll see what missions are open.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Dave: Hey Sandra.

"Dave did little to help with the awkward silence but what could he say. He wanted to rebuild the family, even if he could never fix they're relationship he could do this much."

Dave: You..cheated..you cheated..on me.

"Dave spoke calmly as he took a seat, not the best way to start the conversation,as he focused on the refrigerator and warped a cold bottle of water into his hands. He unscrewed the cap and took a few sips letting the cold water refresh him,."
Chulance: Haha maybe so.
Roger: Genosha. I've only been here once or twice amazing vacation spot..not with recent events but I'll happy to go along for hte tour.
Chulane: SAme here buuuut I'm kinda busy Zach told me he wanted to show me something, I'll leave the lovely Ms. Nova to guide you, make sure to focus on the island not her ass as much as you can I know I struggle.

"Chulance grinned and adapted teleporting away before she could say anything, while Roger just did his best to keep a straight face."

Roger: Well then

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Sandra: I... yes... I did.

"Sandra's voice was heavy with guilt and shame, maybe even a little disgust. She remembered a time she was nearly going to break off the relationship because she found Dave had cheated on her. And then, she go's and does the same. Sandra took a seat."

Sandra: Ventro has been one of my closest friends for many years, our feelings run higher then friendship but... that's no excuse for what I've done. Dave, I can't rightfully ask for forgiveness and I won't. But even if our relationship ends here... I hope you can at least have some understanding.

"For all the power Sandra had, she was still human, a immortal but human all the same. She had a heart, she had a love affair and she made a mistake, one that could of cost her a husband. All she could do at this point was pick up the shattered pieces and try to patch this relationship together, however it was possibly already beyond repair."

---

"Tesla sighed this place was massive enough with a teleporter let alone without one."

Tesla: I bet all Zach wants to show him is a beer. Well Roger, there is much to see. The underwater station, the school and all it's perks and activity's, the towers, training programs, and much more. Heck there is SXM members who have their own stand alone homes on the island, Phoenix is one for example. Well, lets get to it.

"Tesla hated tours, this place is just so damn big, even if Roger helped with flight it would take forever to see everything. That's not even including meeting people. This was going to be a long day. She motioned Roger to follow, she figured they start with the underwater base."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 am

You've grown " Iko commented as the two began trading blows. Kaiser's sword clashing with Iko's dagger.The leaped back and circled the other, eyes accessing the others every movement, the slightest muscle twitch. Kaiser didnt respond to Iko's words, charging forward but vanishing only to appear behind his brother, and thrusting his blade forward, only for Iko to block the the tip with the blade of his knife " Your Shundo Jutsu has improved dramatically as well, but still a far cry from mine "

The words were delivered from behind Kaiser, Iko plunged his knife into Kaiser's back but the other boy only for a door to appear in his place.

" I've become better at the art of substitution as well " Kaiser mentioned as well from the roofs now open doorway. He tossed his sword into the air, flipped open several pockets on his person, performing another shundo he vanished.

Iko donned his glasses, keeping his mystic eyes of death active for to long ran the risk of corroding his mind. Best to give them a rest for awhile. He dropped into a fighting stance, already knowing what was coming next, the Nanaya clans top shuriken jutsu, " Morning dove, fallen feather drop. As he predicted, he suddenly found himself in the center of an all over shurken attack. No blindspots open at all, a certain death attack, even with his own knowledge of the attack, it would be tricky get through it unscathed. But Iko wasnt considered a prodigy shinobi for nothing. With a quick movement he was in motion, his hands a blur as he began deflecting shurkin from all over, soon more and more of him appeared. Kaiser didnt let up a bit, increasing the speed and quantity but something seemed off, to many of his shuriken were being knocked away, as good as Iko is, it would be impossible for even him. But the answer immediately clicked, solid clones. The ultimate implication of the Bunshin No Jutsu. Using chi to summon physical bodies. Kaiser broke off his attack and leaped into the air, catching his sword.

Iko had conjured up a total of six solid clones, though he was the only one armed with a weapon. Kaiser dropped down, using mid air shundo to dart around the sky. The Iko dopple gangers, using the same technique, swarmed over Kaiser. Just as he'd wanted.

*BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG*

Six quick gunshots rang out, the clones all dispersed from head shots. A ring of shotguns appeared around Kaiser.

Iko raised an eyebrow " Hmm, one of our clans most severe creeds was the taboo of using firearms, even more of bastaradization is your using the Nanaya's infinite holding pocket to store them "

" Well I was never viewed as a true Nanaya anyway, so such rules dont apply to me, as you always implied "

Back on the ground, Kaiser manipulated the guns with strings, keeping some distance from hiss brother, he fired off shot after shot. Iko paced him, though being forced to keep back as well. Kaiser was far more skilled then he'd ever credited, perhaps he should have killed him when he had the chance to avoid this situation.

Nobunaga was about to fire when the area shook violently putting an end to all of the fights. Christian suddenly crashed into Yori, covered in wounds. The sky darkened, the trembling getting.

" Whats going on, i'm sensing a lot of mana and demonic energy. The bounded field is on the verge of collapsing as well " Emmet stated as he helped his lover up. Christian pointed towards the ruined building he'd been fighting Riku at.

" He took us to another layer of the dimention and released his true demonic form, but something seems wrong, the amount of evil coming from him is unreal. He trashed me, raving about ending it all "

Kaiser gasped, paling " Dammit, this is the worst possible situation "

No sooner had he spoken then a massive orb of darkness sprang to life above their heads, below it was Riku in his demonic form. His skin was an angry red, long horns poked out of his forehead. a tail poked out of his backside, the demons hands were shaked like large pincher like claws. He grinned maniacally showing off black, razor sharp teeth.

" What the fuck is going on?! " Adrian demanded having finally woken up, Tanesha right behind him.

Kaiser gulped " Thats one the Anti-Planet spells, The Giga Pulse, a terrible spell of chaos that can swallow a planet in a destructive black hole or return it to it's primordial beginnings, either one is absolute erradication. At the moment it's barely being contained by the bounded field it will soon eat away at it and leak into the real earth. Something we have to stop at all cost "

Emmet sighed " It's really turning into one of those days, oh well, it seems a cease fire is in order. I believe we can all agree that preventing the world from being destroyed ranks higher then whatever squabble you people have with me. I'll kill you all after this if you want, but for the time being we need to stop his casting "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:21 pm

""Dave was doing his best to hold back his ange, he was still pissed at Milo, regarldess of what power he gave him he didn't know if he could ever forgive his "Friend" His wife was a different story."

Dave: I..understand..I just don't...don't..look..I..fucked up too I cheated I'd be a hypocrit to not give you a second chance..because you gave me the same thing but..I dunno if right now's the perfect time. So much going through my head..all the things I did to get back to earth..I just wanna focus on the kids the family..I don't want this to affect them..they've been through enough..
Roger: Don't soudn super enthusiastic might need to ask for a new tour guide.

"Roger flashed a smile indicating that he was joking along with the heavy dose of sarcasm in his voice."

Roger: I understand tho probably not hte most fun job, I'll do my best not to drag it out if you want I can offer some aerial assistance, flying hover board or I can make a plane, or well I can make anything out of energy that's kinda my trick whatever you want.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Sandra: Take your time Dave... I don't want to rush you.

"Sandra remembers how hurt she was was when Dave cheated, she understood that she hurt him greatly, and that's not even counting everything else he'd gone though. She was more then willing to wait for him to sort things out."

Sandra: Well hey... at least you are not trying to kill us anymore.

"She said that comment in a light attempt to somewhat ease the mood, though it probably wouldn't do much."

---

Tesla: Some aeriel assistance will come in handy. Would be even better if you could teleport. This place is just massive and showing newbie's around takes a while.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next