Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:18 pm

"They both get up, and the light and dark replenish and everything's back to square one"

Harry: I'm starting to think our respective concepts wont let us die...

-----

"Filipe gets blasted into the wall, and as he does, he turns around and uses the last bit of his power"

Filipe: AURORA EXECUTION!

"He coats himself in the absolute zero energies he usually uses for his attack and uses Troy's own attack to create momentum to try and break through the shadow wall"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Jet: You would be correct. This battle could rage for as long as light and dark exists. It's all up to us.

"The battle was at a stand still, Jet awaited Harry's move, but he was pondering what to do next."

---

"Filipe has to struggle to do it but gets out, for no other reason that this shadow bubble was created by Troy and not Jet. Troy's ticked off by this and turns all the fire in the bubble to a massive fireball that pursues Filipe upon his escape."

Troy: Melt you icy fucker MELT!!

---

"Jin returns to normal form as well, he see's his sister is wary from battle and grins as he cracks his knuckles."

Jin: Alright sister. We do this, old school as you put it.

"Jin moves in quickly pushing Katy to the defensive. Sandra meanwhile appears dropping Shawkun on the ground, he was alive but certainly not going anyway. She turned her attension now to wide scale attacks and bringing down the waves of enemies."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:55 pm

"Harry grimaces. It was all pointless in the end."

Harry: Gorram...that sucks. Original plan it is
Jet: Original plan?
Harry: Yeah...I think you know what it is bro. As for you and me...it's a tie. I think I like that score board. Good luck with others, you'll need it

"Harry grins. Just as he did before, he puts forth his voice into Amber and Sandra's head about what Jet just confirmed."

----

Filipe: FUCK FUCK F

"Just then, Harry's voice springs in his head, Filipe suddenly puts a foot on the ground, causing a wave of cold to freeze things a few feet behind him, turns around, and"

Filipe: AURORA! EXECUTION!

"He blasts Troy's attack head on with every ounce of energy he can still muster, both heavily energy and the purging effects of Harry's own influence put into one final attack"

Filipe: THE HELL I'M RUNNING FROM A MAN WHO CAN'T EVEN FACE HIS OWN BLOODY LIFE! COME ON TROY! EAT THIS!

"Before Troy can adjust to the attack, Filipe appears behind him, the one in front firing the Aurora Execution crumbling away with the attack, merely a diversion"

Filipe: LUNAR FLARE!

"Everything from the ground to the sky for a good few dozen feet is frozen solid in a massive spherical pillar. The second the attack goes through, Filipe falls back, collapsing, every once of energy spent"
"Amber's eyes flicker back at the house. She looks at the center of the circle, the gateway for Harry to get back, and at Amy, struggling to keep the spell together."

----

Amber: Goddamn it...

"Working as best she can while holding the current, spell, she draws a new rune circle on the roof, which overlaps with the original"

Amber: Darkness of the divine conduit...

"A massive explosion of light and shadow fills the entire house, and can be seen for miles away, filling the entire permanent dark sky of London"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:03 am

Jet: So Phoenix and the dark mage managed to extract the secret of my power. And you are the one giving up life to make the solution happen.

"Harry and Jet came face to face as it seemed this was it. Jet would never do this for another human being, but for Harry, and him alone Jet offered a hand shake out of respect which Harry accepted."

Jet: You know this doesn't change anything.
Harry: I know you'll do your best to give them hell. Just be prepared for the same.
Jet: Then this is it. Farewell Admiral.
Harry: Farewell Darkness.

"While the two where rivals, existing together and fighting each other felt like the natural order of things. Jet could almost feel as part of him is about to go missing, that he's about to become a ying without a yang."

---

"Sandra returned to Amber's side when Harry called. It seemed back to plan A it was after all, and just when Sandra was getting hopeful this alternate plan would work."

Sandra: I'm here if you need anything.

"Sandra felt there wasn't really anything she could say about Harry. Going back to the original plan, this will see him gone for good."

---

"Filipe final attack caught Troy bringing the encounter to a end for now. Katy meanwhile was struggling to keep up with Jin. She was beginning to get really tired really fast but just then a voice distracted Jin. Katy made her move forming a mist around Jin and freezing it, freezing Jin within a large block of ice, falling to one knee to catch her breath. Joe walks over extending a hand, Katy grabs hold and Joe helps her up."

Joe: You ok?
Katy: Yea, just tired. After fighting none stop waves of shadow enemies for hell if I knows how long, then almost jumping almost immediately into a fight with Jin. I just need to rest a bit.
Joe: We, I guess you feared better then him at least.

"Joe motioned to Filipe in the distance."

Joe: Allow me.

"Joe opened a portal, the two entered getting ported near Filipe."

Katy: Ice-Hands, need a hand?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:53 am

"Filipe was out cold, unresponsive, and his heart rate was irregular, showing he was actually in danger. However, a faint light around him was seemingly keeping him alive"

----

"Harry smiles"

Harry: Try not to get too bored.

"Jet fades, and Harry's left alone in the space of light and dark"

Harry: Hmm...Oh! Guess I have time for one last thing

-----

"Ruth was helping Earrings defend the LA perimeter, when the darklings suddenly all get bathed in a wave of light, that blinds everyone present, except for Ruth"

Ruth: What...Harry.

"Harry waves at Ruth"

Ruth: What...what did the humans do?
Harry: Well first Amber said there was a spell to return Jet to normal, but it would cost someone their life. Milo said that was out of the question, so he set up this. Made me the opposite of Jet, and I fought him up there. Turns out that I can't really kill him any more than he can kill me
Ruth: Of course, did Ventro really believe light can kill the shadows or that shadows can kill the dark? I thought him above the other monkeys
Harry: I dunno...maybe he just wanted to believe. Anyway it's back to plan A and...
Ruth: You are the one giving your life...I see

"Harry kisses Ruth before anything else can be said"

Harry: I just wanted to say something. That one time we...you know...did it. I couldn't really comprehend why but it scared the living hell out of me. But Milo talked with Epoch, and I have a clearer understanding of stuff...I get why it scared me...you really do love me a lot don't you?

"Ruth turns her eyes away and blushes, before nodding slowly"

Harry:...I'm sorry I'm leaving
Ruth: It is your decision Harry. Do not insult me and assume I don't not understand the greater good...I will miss you

"The two lean in and share another kiss, a soft little peck, before Harry and the light vanishes and the fight goes back on, as seemingly nothing had happened. Ruth's eyes focus back on the fight and the first action she takes is burning an entire row of the attackers in Heavenly Fire"

Ruth: Vengeance is no vice...when inflicted in name of the helpless

"She rushes the attackers"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:18 pm

"Filipe was worse off then she's initially thought, she checked on him when he failed to respond and felt his rapid heartbeat."

Katy: This isn't good. Joe, we need to gt him medical care.
Joe: You stay, they may need the help. I'll take him.

"Joe left with Filipe through a portal. Filipe was more then just burnt out, he was in trouble."

Katy: Damnit Troy.

---

"After fading away from Harry Jet finds himself back on Earth, his body restored, he was once again mortal. The sun was still gone, Jet still had control of a vast power, though he could not say if it was still as strong."

Jet: Minions of the night... I CALL ON THEE!!

"On Genosha Shawkun vanishes, sucked up by the darkness. The shadows also break Troy and Jin free as well. They all vanish reappearing near Jet, Cassandra appeared neat Jet as well with all the remaining shadow army. Cassandra repairs Shawkun's mental damage the best she can."

Jet: My loyal minions of destruction. I may have been stripped of my immortality, but the darkness cannot be stopped. My demon's of the night, join me, and lets take this world together!

"Those influenced still rallied behind Jet. This was it, the final war. The army of darkness, VS the SXM."

---

"Nick was worried when Cassandra was called away, the look in her eyes at the end of things was one of bitterness and distrust, like she was hurt that Nick would choose SXM over her."

Abby: It's the shadows Nick. The shadows and... whatever that power is. Cassandra is still in there, we have to find her and free her.

---

"The darkness had tried to collect Sandra, but since she to was using the darkness for her own gains, Sandra was able to prevent herself from getting taken. Sandra ported Katy and anyone fighting at their side to her location."

Sandra: People as you know I have the darkness within me, but this is more then a power boost, I can feel the shadow armies movement. They are being rallied, the final assault will come soon. They will strike us, and strike us hard.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:41 pm

"Joe takes Filipe to Yamairo, who begins to look him over"

Yamairo: Hmm, he expended a lot of energy. Perhaps it's best to take him to William Joe. He's at Genosha hospital

---

"James and Carmen are still locked in the struggle. With one final push, perhaps seconds before Harry's influence vanishes, he purges Carmen of the darkness, as the shadow realm around them goes away"

James: Shadow X-Men! This is Psych. I'm detecting a massive gathering of the shadow army just off Genosha island. Whatever you people have been up to has done something...I think I can sense Jet there as well.

"James walks over and helps Carmen lean against the wall, kneeling beside her"

James: Carmen. Are you alright?

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed May 21, 2014 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:23 am

Joe: I'll take him there then. You might want to join the others.

"Joe heard James call, a large gathering of shadow people couldn't of been good. Joe left with Filipe porting to Genosha hospital.

---

"Sandra answers the call."

Sandra: We've mortalized Jet. Now he's going to attack us.

---

"Jet inspected the armies. There was a few he would select for his generals. The defeated was already healed up in record time."

Jet: The soul reaper, Shawkun. The collector, Ikon. And... you my girl.

"He referred to Cassandra. Jet may not of been able to get Phoenix on his side, but her clone. She had potential to be just as stronger, maybe stronger."

Jet: What name do you wish to go buy?
Cassandra: Cassandra is fine.
Jet: Nothing special? Maybe in relation to your power? Very well. You 3 I pick as my top generals. You will lead the charge and together, we overtake Genosha's main defenders. Amber Parker, The Phoenix Sandra Fuller, and Milo Ventro. The rest, overrun Genosha, use you share numbers if you got to. The Shadow League wields nowhere near the power they once had. Now is out time to strike. I deem us the Shadow Force, and on this night we take this world as our own!!

"The army of infected rally's behind Jet."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:31 am

"A doctor notices Joe and Filipe and quickly runs to them"

Doctor: Is something wrong? Shall I take him for
Joe: Just get us director William now

"After exchanging a look with the doctor, he ushers Joe into a nearby room and runs off, and soon returns with William"

William: Joe! How have you been my boy?

"William walks over to Filipe and quickly puts a hand on his chest, beginning to heal him"

William: You were smart coming to me. Whatever he did it pushed his body to the limits

----

"Meanwhile, Amber is seen patting Amy on the head"

Amber: You did good kid
Amy: Did Harry win?
Amber: Yeah...yeah he won. Milo, get your daughter back to safety

"Amber walks out of Sandra's house and teleports to where Sandra is"

Amber: You heard James? They're going to attack Genosha. We need to get everyone there.

"Amber looks extremely pissed"

Amber: Jet is mine.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:52 pm

“Milo didn’t know how to feel, except pushing everything into his anger. He missed having complete control over his emotions, in some ways having all these powers made him more then human. Harry was gone, not even dead, but gone.”

Milo: I’m coming to get her now, thanks for keeping her safe Amber.

“Milo sent her a message, and then ported Amy away using a star-gate portal, bringing both of htem back to Grandpa Hong’s place where Danny was still steaming, a combination of being mad about his lack of alcohol, and being useless to the team. Milo rushed over to Marie to hug her and kiss her.”

Milo: Amy did good..Danny keep her safe in case Jet sends..people
Danny: Dad
Milo: Danny! Please! This is no time to argue, if you wanna be a hero right now, take care of your sister, and your grandpa, Marie Genosha needs your help, I gotta go. Let me see what powers do I have. Carmen, Amy, Sandra, all women, and the bugle says I’m sexist..Milo 1 Jameson 0..

“With that he teleported to Sandra and Amber.”

Milo: Yours…a bit selfish..I think we all deserve..to get some of Jet…

“Milo was joking around again, but for once he wasn’t smiling, this was the second one, and almost worst then Leah. Harry hadn’t even been alive, and now he was more than dead, the list of people he failed to save since the chaos wave was growing.”
……………………………
“Ikon just smiled as the darkness surrounded him, now a general.”

Ikon: TO DARKNESS!!!
……………..
“Carmen frowned and a tear came out her eye.”

Carmen: Damn it..NO! I’m not alright..I tried to turn you into chocolate..I got used by the bad guys again..Jamsie..I’m sorry..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Amber: Lets do this then. Gather up everyone you can. I'll tell Keeth and the others to head for Genosha

"Amber heads out and teleports to where Keeth is"

---

"At Genosha, just off the harbor, you can see the gathering of the shadow army by the ominous blackness far out at sea. Suddenly at the harbor, Yamairo, teleporting in alone, overlooks the harbor. However, he's soon joined by the X-Force, minus Fawkes, Ledge and James"

Yamairo: You people...
Simon: Hey Yama...sorry Ledge and Fawkes are here, they kind of double knocked each other out. James is back online though
Yamairo: I notice. Filipe is at the hospital far as I know...Jet's out there
Marianna: Fawkes says we should wait for the others before doing anything

----

James: It's fine Carmen. Just take a breather. Looks like this isn't over yet

----

"Nono is carrying Aaron back to Stark Tower in NYC accompanied by Sean, and there, she meets Marcus, Anna and Dale

Anna: What happened to Stark?
Nono: Master Aaron was taken by the shadows. He seems to have recovered now.
Anna: Psych says the shadow armies have all moved to the outskirts of Genosha island...seems that's where the final battle's going down

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Joe: Troy is in with the shadow people. Filipe was fighting him not long ago.

"Joe wasn't sure if that news would be surprising or not, given it was a while ago since Troy turned his back on the team. Whatever, as long as he didn't touch Katy, that's what mattered to him."

---

"Sandra reaches out to everyone telepathically who isn't connected, including Nick, Yama, James, etc"

Sandra: This is Phoenix reaching out to all allies. As you may of heard, Jet had been returned to the mortal plane of existence and is gathering a army to attack in retaliation. Anyone who can fight is required to come to Genosha ASAP. This battle starts soon, so do not waste time. I'll give transportation to any who can't arrive here quickly enough. James, keep doing what you do. Keep the physic net open and alert us to unforeseen trouble.

"She passed out the precise location where to gather and took charge of giving everybody instant passing. She seemed more commanding then usual during this Shadow Phoenix phrase, and it hasn't changed since it started."

Sandra: Amber, we all want a piece of Jet. A believe me, we'll get it. This bastard will be gobbling at out feet by days end.

---

"Jet grinned, his manipulation was still strong."

Jet: Minions of the night, ATTACK!!

"Darkness consumed and instantly Genosha was under heavy fire from darkness minions who spread of causing chaos and attacking anything that moved. Ikon, Cassandra, and Shawkun stood behind the attacking forcing, Cassandra using her own vast telepathic power to direct all the armies and keep tabs. Jet was the furthest back, over watching everything. It seemed clear enough Ikon, Shawkun and Cassandra was here to intercept anyone trying to get to Jet immediately."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:18 pm

“Keeth was with Shaun, Castiel, Fathae and Dante, all recovering from the massive shadow army attacking.”

Keeth: Alright..out of all the places..the army comes to it’s gotta be New York, I mean isn’t that cliché as fuck, then they have to come to my house.
Castiel: I agree with you on everything but isn’t this her house.

“He was referring to Amber, as he felt her presence while Shaun was still in his divine vengeance form, preoccupied with thoughts about his family’s safety whom he’d moved to the sea base with Oliver’s help.”

Shaun: I can sense them…darkness..
Castiel: The Darkness…as can I
Shaun: Not in the same manner as I,..Castiel..and I wasn’t referring to those corrupted by Jet, I can feel the people..around the world..pain..panic..prayer all intermingled among the world, even if we defeat Jet..dark days..lay ahead..for all of us..
……………………………..
Alex: Us people..come on I get how you feel about the rest of the team..but me..Banner!

“Alex was having his try at brightening up the situation, and so far it wasn’t working, at all. He heard Molly over the blue-tooth.”

Elle: Great..she said they have Ikon.
Alex: Among others..this isn’t good….James has Carmen back, and Stark’s unconscious..
Ellen: I’m guessing sending the daddy he dosen’t like to break him free from the darkness didn’t work, Yama..
………………………
“Carmen was still mad, the darkness had helped her to remember the past, when everything was more simple. When her father’s ideals that people were just playthings filled her head, and her main form of entertainment was toying with then discarding said inferior people, but now things we’re different now she had James, the SXM, a family.”

Carmen: Good, because I want to hurt him..all of them..for using me..for making me hurt you..the war’s taking place on Genosha..shouldn’t we head there?
……………………………….
Marcus: Shadow Army..damn it! This whole situation is fucked, I’d send in S.H.I.E.L.D to help but..
Dale: Yeah what SHIELD, most of it is unable to help, incapacitated or otherwise, like usual it comes down to us, the “Terrorists” who killed everyone in New York, and all those other cities.
Sean: Dale..it’s not the time..
Marcus: He’s right.
Dale: Yeah I wonder..when it’ll be the team for our friends to stop being labled as monsters, and targeted by every modern government agency, after we save the world from darkness, or the next alien invasion, who knows..
Sean: Enough I’m headed to Genosha, Nono, Anna, Dale you guys ready to go?
……………….
“Nick was fighting back tears in his eyes, Cassandra was his best friend, the other clones, they were like family, but so was the rest of the SXM. “

Nick: Damn it..FUCK!!!

“Nick formed energy I nhis hand and fired a large blast that destroyed part of a terrcorp facility.”

David: Nick it’s..okay..we’ll find..her..get her back to normal
Nick: Normal what if she’s right? What the fuck are you guys doing..to help me.. and her..and the rest of the clones..TErracorp’s still experimenting on, why the fuck did you even let Tess live!!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:37 pm

"Amber shows up to Keeth's group"

Amber: Keeth! You're safe. Good. You guys were fighting off the NYC attack? Well get ready because Genosha's the next target...except now we have a target ourselves
Fathae: And I am to assume we fight them there then?
Dante: Awwww shit

Amber: Here's the plan on our end. Me, Shaun and Keeth will engage them head on. Dante you're going to use those guns and provide back up and cover
Fathae: What am I to do?
Amber: Nuke them. You find a vantage point, and you use Excalibur to nuke the ever loving crap out of their ranks. Anyone you hit, gets instantly purified. Far more effective than anything I can do

"Amber teleports the group just outside of Genosha, a bit to the east of Yama's position, as they see the incoming army. Instantly Fathae lets out a burst of light against the attackers, as Amber creates two hellfire balls in her hands"

Amber: Cut me up a path. I'm heading for Jet!

"She flies right past the army, blasting her way through using hellfire, darkforce and other black magic"

----

James: We are on Genosha...right now we're beneath the old X-Mansion. If you want to go and fight, just hold off a bit more till you're recovered. I have to stay behind and direct traffic anyway. I'll link you up to the PsyNet

"James puts Carmen into the telepathic grid of the heroes"

----

Nono: Mister Marcus, please take Master Aaron inside

"Nono creates a warpgate and brings the heroes to Genosha, leaving Aaron and Marcus behind. The attack as already begun, and Nono is quick to fly towards the closest enemies and blast them with a kick so strong it sends shockwaves all around her. Anna follows as well"

Anna: Our strongest members should find Jet and end this quick

"Yamairo has began defending the island at his point, cutting past the enemies, either incapacitating them or teleporting them away. The X-Force does the same, with much less care for casualties on the other end"

Yamairo: Hey! Try to not kill them, they are controlled, not actual enemies
Simon: Sorry Yama, I know how you work...but this is how we work

"Simon creates a massive shield of earth as a shadow attack gets sent his way, and Marianna hops out of the shield to incinerate the oncoming attackers with a massive explosion"

Marianna: Fullmetal, we hold off here?
Simon: Till we get orders from Fawkes otherwise, yes. Ellen! Blast the fuckers!

----

"Meanwhile, Fawkes is seen resting in the corner watching Molly do her thing. Ledge is still out, cuffed with anti-mugen in case he wakes up controlled"

Fawkes: Molly, you have got to find out Jet's precise location. As well as Ikon, we've been told he isn't taken care of Vinlo? Can you hear me? Your son isn't out. We're trying to locate him now. Also it's good to see you

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:53 pm

"Cassandra is about to intercept Amber when Sandra knocks her aside with a telekintic blast."

Cassandra: Phoenix...
Sandra: Hey, snap out of it. Jet's using you. I've made this mistake many times, trust me it never works out well.
Cassandra: You... lying slut!

"Cassandra flares up with power, surprising Sandra. Something about that power felt familiar, but it was no Phoenix Force. No, instead it was something the Phoenix had come head to head with in the past. She got ready to battle."

Sandra: Cassandra has her sights on me. But Ikon and Shawkun still stand in Amber's way. Milo, move in we have to clear the trail.

"Shawkun stood besides Ikon. He shared a nod as it seemed they was ready to team Amber and take her out quick."

---

Abby: Nick please. You've been here the entire time, MRD, HYDRA, the Warp ordeal, Jet and the darkness. Sandra hasn't stopped. Don't go letting the darkness feed you the same lies it feeds Cassandra, we have not forgotten about the clones.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:58 pm

“Shaun raised his hand to form a shot gun, and it began glowing, as he pulled the trigger firing massive cannon sized bullets of blue energy that tore through shadowlings liberating them as they mimicked the effects of Fathae’s Excalibur, while Keeth drove into the sky firing hell fire blasts, and sending his chain in multiple directions via forming multiple hellfire chains.”

Keeth: CUTTING PATH NOW!
…………….
“Carmen nodded taking in the information, and listening to the others talking over the Psynet. She passionetly kissed James, before she changed the fiction she was copying.”

Carmen: I’ll go now, the longer I sit around the more people get hurt. Be safe Jamesie.

“Carmen teleported away reappearing on the front lines, and quickly yelled as a yellow aura came around her, and then her hair blonded and spiked up, becoming a super saiyan, then yelling gathering more power as the ground began to shake, and lightning flashed in the sky, as her hair grew more spikier, her power increased, and the aura around her radiating pure power now had sparks bouncing up and down around her, having become a super saiyan 2.”

Carmen: And here’s the finale!

“Carmen began screaming and Genosha began shaking, waves rising, objects from rocks to boulders levitating, lightning coming down from the sky as she screamed and her hair grew even longer, blonde, and hundreds of sparks around her, as she achieved the transformation she desired Super Saiyan 3. She began even more as she’d gained the power of Buuhan if he’d absorbed Super Saiyan 3 Vegito, then moved forward at blinding speeds tapping into Wally west’s speed force, and began taking down severa l shadowlings at vast speeds with super saiyan and majin powers.”
…………..
Marcus: and I get baby sititng duty..great.

“Marcus grumbled as he moved Aaron inside, while back on the field sean arrived, and was surrounded with kinetic and electric energy. Dale swung forward spinning webs around two shadowlings necks and using a spell to enhance his spider strength to snap their necks while sending surges of light energy through the webs, while Sean moved forward at the speed of light using a gigantic light mirror while using bio electricity to try to render shadowlings comatose, and absorb kinetic energy from their attacks, and bring it back to them at full force, while also encasing them with large amounts of light via the mirror attack.”

Sean: Got it Anna..

“Sean used his powers to sense the area, and sent forth massive beams of light towards Jet, using kinetic energy to instantly warp them near to Jet attempting a near point blank barrage of light beams on him while keeping up his onslaught of energy attacks on various shadowlings.”
……………..
Ellen: Oh don’t worry I’ll do more then that..it’s rare that something can control me..and now I get the chance to strike back!

“Ellen began sending out hex bolts after hex bolts against shadowlings to weaken them or otherwise make them ineffective against their attackers, while unleashing psionic blast after psionic blast to leave them brain dead at least for the duration of the battle or at least remove the shadow’s influence from their head, while Elle had become pure electricity and was raining down high voltage lightning botsl, and Alex had become savage hulk moving around smashing shadowlings into the dust.”
……………
Molly: I’m close…I’ve got most of the area plotted out but Jet is still very powerful despite our measures to weaken him in power, but
Vinlo: You need a power boost, good to see you too Ikon.

“Vinlo had come to the X Force base with Ixia, both in their nova corp uniforms, while Vinlo was dressed in all black but a faint aura of nova energy was around him.”

Molly: Precicesly..Mr.Illtore
Vinlo: Call me Vinlo..I’m here to deliver a present..energy boost, this should help at least to find my son..Me and Ventro should be able, he’s gotten more powers then me right now..even if quite a number of them aren’t combat oriented, they certainly make a one on one fight with him difficult.
Molly: Hurry up then Vinlo.

“Vinlo placed his hand on Molly, and energy began flooding her body, as she screamed having never felt this much power before, and she grabbed her laptop typing rapidly, and around the skies of Genosha energy beams of pure light rained down on Shadowlings courtesy of Molly’s power, while she began to see clearly, and the map was complete.”

Molly: I’ve got them..Jet.. and Ikon located..I can see everything..I can easily affect reality..what I type..becomes real..it’s
Vinlo: You’ve got an amazing ability, a form of reality manipulation, I’d kill for that..not you..of course..cause you’re an associate of my son and Fawkes..but you should spend some time learning how to wield this power for fighting, anyway I’ve got the info on my son and just used your psynet to pass the info to Jet to your telepaths..

“Vinlo vanished reappearing on Genosha, where Ikon was forming a scythe of raw energy to help Shawkun target Amber, while Vinlo called out to Milo.”

Milo: OKAY! Enough!!!

“Milo began screaming, as he began bulking up, and yelling as energy yosurnd him, the entire area shaking, as he began screaming, his hair turning purple as he yelled, more power around him, before bulking up even more, until finally his hair turned light green, his eyes were pure white, and power radiated from him, he’d become the Legendary Super SAiyan.”

Milo: HAHA! NO WONDER BRLY FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! COME ON IKON!
Ikon: Enough of these games!!!!

“Ikon lunged forward with the scythe, while Vinl caused anti matter molecules to form in the scythe hitting Vinlo with a point blank explosion, Milo mimicked the concept of light, and gathered hellfire all around him, and lunged forward at vast speeds slamming into Ikon burning him with hell fire, and point blank light blasts, taking on Flash speed to assault him faster, while Vinlo focused on altering Ikon’s sense of time to slow him down further, while flying into the smoke screen caused by his anti matter attack, and targeting him with spatial bubbles designed to blow up inside of him.”
……………………….
“Nick just shook his head.”

Nick: No you’re not doing shit..but I’m not going to let the Darkness control me, If I turn on someone it’s going on my accords come on we’re going to Genosha.

“Nick encased them in light, using the light mirror to warp them to Genosha, where Nick became pure energy, and began unleashing lightning bolts, and fire blasts.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:58 pm

"Sean's attack was instantly absorbed by the darkness, Jet long since ready and already had shielded himself before the fighting even started. Jet glanced at Sean."

Jet: To late for a surprise attack, friend.

"A sudden force, a shadow vector hit Sean instantly driving him to the ground. Gravity around Sean vastly increased looking to crush him while the vector, still driving forward, looked to drill clean through Sean's body. Being in a world of darkness, you couldn't see attacks coming. They just appeared instantly. It was one of Jet's useful advantages to eternal darkness."

---

"Sandra and Cassandra is caught up in a fierce and explosive battle of cosmic entities. Cassandra power is so great that even lacking experience she is forcing Sandra to do everything in her power, including calling on the shadow power just to keep up. Sandra had a bad feeling about this, this entity, The Phoenix had come head to head with it before, long ago. Sandra tries to get through to Cassandra, but she wasn't willing to listen feeling betrayed that SXM wouldn't help free the other clones.

At one point in the battle Cassandra said "The Phoenix had died before, and she'll see it die again". Somehow, this struck a cord with Sandra who could tell Cassandra was speaking about more then hosts and avatars. Cassandra was suggesting the Phoenix entity had once died, and it seemed it was the power Cassandra was wielding that lead to it's demise."

---

"Meanwhile Shawkun targetted Amber not trying to attack her physically, but to damage her soul instead."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:57 am

"Nono aims at Jet, and fires off her buster beam right into his chest."

Nono: Unhand mister Sean you bastard!

"She increases the potency by adding in her other hand"

----

"Amber winces back in pain and looks at Shawkun with fury in her eyes"

Amber: You...GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

"Amber produces her soulsword and begins filling it with dark energy, aiming at Shawkun for the kill right away"

Lord of the Darkness and Four Worlds, I beseech thy fragments;
by all of the power thou possesseth, grant the heavens' wrath to my hand;
unleash the sword of dark, freezing nothingness;
by our power, our combined might, let us walk as one along the path of destruction;

"She quickly speaks the incantation, the atmosphere around her glowing with the evil magic she wields, and she takes close aim at Shawkun"

Amber: For you you soul stealing bastard, I'll make sure to multiply the energy by the thousands! I am the Rune of Akasha! I am the Eye of the World! Refraction!

RAGNA
BLADE!

"She fires the strongest attack she has right into Shawkun's face, the evil blade that can cute through anything"

----

Fawkes: Excellent! Molly, focus on providing support for the team for now. Make sure nobody dies on us understand? If you have anything left, suppressive fire
James: Molly, if you can, be sure to feed in exact battle data into the PsyNet

----

"Meanwhile, Date is covering for Fathae as she cuts through rows and rows of shadowlings. Anyone she purifies stays purified as the unconscious bodies around her start to pile up. Eventually, next to the two, Yamairo teleports"

Yamairo: You two...Amber said your methods don't kill them?
Fathae: They do not, they merely purify them

Yamairo: Keep going...I'm going to start teleporting these people to safety

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:28 pm

"Again as with Sean's attack the power is seeming absorbed, consumed in some way like Jet himself was acting as a black hole. It becomes apparent quite quick all attacks launched against him gets consumed into nothingness in this matter. Jet glanced to Nono with a smirk"

Jet: I have been pushed into a mortal body, but the power of darkness remain strong within me. That being said, answer me this riddle. How do you destroy what you cannot hit?

"A wave of darkness hit Nono as she was also hit with a gravitational attack. Jet's eyes then darken even more, becoming almost blacker then black as Jet raises his arms. Shadow tendrils come to life wrapping themselves around all the heroes, the ground begins cracking and everybody can feel a immense pressure."

Jet: It's time this battle comes to a close. You people cost me godhood, I shall cost you your lives!!

"Jet planned to end the battle here and now, taking the SXM, humanity, and Earth out"

---

"Shawkun realizes the power and shadow ports to Amber to establish a physical connection taking her by the throat and forcing eye contact. He went to do his own Pendent stare type attack, however in his version Amber would be experiencing the combined torment of every soul he has collected."

Shawkun: So much power... if I can't collect it however then I'm forced to destroy it!

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:32 pm

“Suddenly a wave of temporal water washed over Vinlo and he felt him assaulted by painful memories as the spatial bubbles were teleported in time all around his body multiple times in multiple places tearing him apart, overwhelming him mentally and physically before unleashing a wave of hellfire, while Milo watched.”

Milo: Fuck this Vinlo I’m out!!!

“As Ikon sent forth spheres of energy Milo vanished into thin air, and Ikon began telepathically scanning the battlefield, while causing Vinlo to be trapped in a time loop when suddenly Ikon vanished and so did the loop around Vinlo who fell to the ground regenerating, and a massive explosion occurred as Ikon reappeared hitting the ground fryed by the power of the spear of destiny, Milo yelled out as he felt the spear’s power coursing through him pointing it at Jet, vanishing as the tendrils ensared everyone and reappearing high in the sky.”

Milo: NO! You’re not taking any more lives Jet it’s over!!!

“Milo took on the concept of light and surged forward using the spear’s power against Jet’s teleporting right in-front of him to slam the spear into his chest, using it’s properties against Jet, while using it’s own power getting rid of Amber’s powers, and trying to mimic Jet’s vast darkness powers,. While Vinlo had recovered and rushed over to his son Ikon only to be grabbed and ensared by a shadow tendril.”

Vinlo: SON!!!
………………….
Sean: NO!!

“Sean yelled to continue his assault of light beams only for Jet’s attacks to overwhelm him, and the shadow tendrils to ensnare him, as well as Dale and other heroes on the battlefield.”
…………………
“Molly had put out Jet’s location on the psnyet but saw new developments on her laptop.”

Molly: NO Fawkes..he’s got everyone and he’s..done playing around he’s…about to kill us…
Fawkes: the Team?!
Molly: No..not just SXM..the whole world.
………………
“Nick had come to the battlefield with David, and Abby letting them join the fight, while summoning energy armor, and bursting over towards Sandra, and Cassandra’s battle, their powers were vastly above us, and he could feel Jet’s power as well, as he neared the battlefield.”

Nick: CASSANDRA STOP!!!!

“Nick raised both of his hands firing a blast of fire, and energy to get her attention, knowing it would do little damage to the cosmic powered fuller’s..”
……………………..
“Carmen trapped by shadow tendrils began screaming as her super saiyan 3 powers did little, two black rings came around her and her clothing changed to that of black, and her yellow hair become white, as she phased through the tendril thanks to Danny Phantom’s powers, and quickly returned to human form and teleported away from the battlefield high into the sky, and raised her hands up in the air. Her yellow hair went away as she returned to base form.”

Carmen: This has got to work…if it can destroy evil..

“Carmen began to concentrate and began absorbing energy from across the planet to form an orb..of bright blue energy..of light..the power of the animals, plants, ect flying from across the darkened globe into an orb that was slowly forming above her head.”

Carmen: JAMES! I need you to let me talk to everyone…I have an idea…..the spirit bomb, a giant ball of light..with the power to hurt evil right..??? Talk to everyone..tell everyone to give me energy please, Jet’s gonna kill us all, and the few he dosen’t have he’s about to grab, tell everyone on earth, everyone as far as you can talk too to give me they’re fucking energy quick!!!

“Carmen screamed as she felt Jet’s immense darkness powers bubbling beneath her, she continued to tap into Flash’s powers to accelerate the process of the spirit bomb gathering energy she could feel how much damage Jet’s month and a half of darkness had done to the planet, the things that had died from lack of sunlight, the coldness that had damaged the world in so many places, she could feel it all as the spirit bomb continued to form, the glowing orb of light growing brighter and brighter as it grew larger.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:10 am

"Jet grabbed Milo's wrist struggling against him but stopping the blade, Milo was getting past his defense somehow, infusing light power with whatever abilities this blade had was the likely cause."

Jet: Ventro you cannot win. The world has but minutes.

"Beneath them the Earth was cracking apart, it was being squeezed, crushed by the darkness. The only thing stopping lava from bursting up was the darkness pressure. Even if they had stopped Jet at this point, the earth was unstable, the core was effected the surface was shattering. The planet was done with or without Jet. Sandra had infused the eternal darkness power with the Phoenix, she could do what Yama currently couldn't and turn back time on a planetary level. But Cassandra had gotten some mysterious cosmic power of her own and was giving Sandra no time at all to restore the Earth."

Jet: Don't you see you fool, it's hopeless, you've lost. You all have lost!!

"Milo could feel the darkness being feed from Jet and penetrating into his body."

Jet: Save yourself Ventro. Join me, the true cosmic being, the soul reaper, and the collector. Be part of my elite army. This world hates you, they will back stab you the first opportunity they get. Let them all perish.

"Just as Milo started contemplating the offer, a bright light washed over him and Jet, cleansing Milo of any darkness and physically burning Jet. Milo looked up seeing Tanya, but it wasn't the Tanya we know. It was the same Tanya he blamed for Leah's death, the almighty Asgardian goddess."

Tanya: Ventro, don't let thy fall so easily. I've got the Earth, you guys just finish Jet and his army.

"Tanya's eyes glowed a crimson color as she called on various energies from across the universe. She concentrated restoring the planet and raised her arms putting a protective barrier around the Earth a "lifting" the darkness. But Jet's power was truly fast, despite any personal feeling towards her, Tanya was clearly the strongest person around right now. And reading her face Milo could seeing the Asgardian goddess was struggling to hold the darkness back. Time was limited and SXM had to end this fast before Tanya was overwhelmed and Earth was consumed."

---

"Cassandra stopped Nick's attack with almost no effort and linked with him telepathically as she continued battling Sandra"

Cassandra: Nick you confuse me. Why do you insist on helping SXM, they LIED to us. I can take Sandra out, this power has destroyed the Phoenix Force before and it can do it again. We can take revenge, we can annihilate Terra Corp and find the clones ourselves. Nick... I love you, and I thought you loved me. So why are you taking THEIR side!!

"Cassandra started going after Sandra even more aggressively and with even more force then before."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:40 am

"Amber yells out in great pain as Shawkun grabs her throat, her very soul being assaulted by his torture, her mind barely conscious. She opens her eyes and turns the pain into rage and focus, just as the tendrils get ready to assault her as well"

Amber: LIKE HELL YOU WILL!

Darkness beyond blackest pitch.
Deeper than the deepest night.
King of Darkness, who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos.
I call upon thee, and swear myself to thee.
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess!

Amber: GIGA SLAVE!

"Amber doesn't bother with using the Second Magic. Instead she just calls on every once of energy of the Angra Manyu she can, and expels it out of her in an omnidirectional blast of black magic, sending Shawkun and any tendrils around her away. Bathed in the dark golden light, she takes aim at Shawkun again"

Amber: DRAGU SLAVE!

"She fires off a wave of black magic and causes a massive explosion around Shawkun, before turning to Jet"

Amber: I HAD TO KILL A FRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU WILL NOT HARM ANYONE ANYMORE! RAGNA BLADE

"Amber flies towards Jet at full speed and just when she's close enough, she brings down her soul sword and cuts him at close range, a massive cutting wave of black magic consuming everything in front of her, including Jet"

"Yamairo meanwhile is still working in tandem with Fathae"

Yamairo: Damn it, this is taking a turn for the worst.

----

James: I read you Carmen! But I don't think I can convince anyone as it stands...in fact who in the hell out of any of us could possibly convince the population to help. We're all either outcasts or criminals, the people don't trust us

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:02 am

“Milo was struggling holding the spear, everything seemed hopeless, if the earth was gone this time, it was gone for good, adrenaline was pumping through his veins. The stakes were higher than before, and Jet was determined to lay they’re planet to waste.”

Milo: Just keep the earth safe Tanya!!!

“Milo wasn’t even focusing as he felt darkness coming around him, and light in the other, a combination of the two opposite’s, Jet’s power felt amazing, delicious, however he didn’t have access to it on Jet’s level for a plethora of reasons mainly he still retained his daughter and Carmen’s powers, and even if he focused solely on the dark one he couldn’t get complete control of his power.”

Milo: You think I care about humanity anymore? No I’ve given up on that bullshit, what I do care about is my friend Harry, and because of you HE’s FUCKING GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Milo started screaming raised his hand infusing Jet’s own darkness with light to make it an effective weapon, and used God’s spear to amplify his powers as he was freed from Jet’s grip and assaulted him with a wave of divine light/darkness, sending wave after wave against Jet, while he could feel Carmen in the sky. While teleporint to safety to avoid Amber’s massive attack on Jet and unleashing one more massive wave to compliment her attack.”
…………….
“Nick stopped he knew there was no point in trying to duke it out with Cassandra other then pissing her off even more.”

Nick: What do we even know about this power, it could control you, instead of the opposite!! That’s what I’m worried about, and you’re letting the darkness run your fucking head!!! You think I give a shit about Terra-Corp or any of these humans, I just want YOU in control, if we make a decision like this I want us to be calling the shots not cosmic forces or Jet! I love that’s why I want you to be you, Sandra and them aren’t the best but they took us in when we had nowhere to go, and this darkness is about to destroy everyone, we have to stop it, it’s the priority!!

“Nick was more conflicted than usual, as he was growing tired of the SXM’s excuses about not waging war with Terra-Corp, while seeing the state of the earth around him.”
……………………
Carmen: We don’t have a choice we have to try something, I can’t get enough energy except..STARK, MORRIS, MARCUS, anyone you can get put energy..and another thing..once I get all the energy I need to convert the spirit bomb into pure light..I need Milo’s daughter for that come on I can feel the earth falling apart please..do something Jamsie! GUYS I need your energy please this is our only shot!

“She continued to gather more energy from the world, but was now reliant on people, reaching out to the SXM in the mental channel, Mikey was slammed into a building by shadowling and hearing Carmen’s request put his hand up and felt energy surging from his body and flying into the sky, while Sean did the same thing, and a huge shot of energy flew into the sky, while James relied the message to the masses of Genosha, friends of league, Marcus, ect”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:32 am

"Amber's wave caught Jet my surprise as his focus was on Milo. Even assuming shadow body the magic cut him. His right arm was nearly cut off and magic resisted repair to the damage, it was the first real damage Jet had taken since this entire event started. Jet reverted back to mutant form, unable to quickly repair the shadows instead linked from nerve to nerve inside Jet's shoulder allowing him to keep use of the limb. Jet took no chances and moved out of the way of Milo's follow up attack."

Jet: You people want to die over the light bulb, so be it!

"Jet used the darkness to vastly increase the gravity of his opponents to levels even the likes of Amber felt it. He decreased it for himself making him more nimble and spawned a army of shadow that launched forward. Some went after Tanya who was already using vast amounts of power to push back the darkness off the entire world."

---

Cassandra: But why Nick. With me we are not limited to this world, with this power, all the cosmos in the universe is our playground. Nick we was born and raised in agony, don't you remember what Terra Corp did to us? This world has been all pain and broken promises. Sure Milo and Sandra took us in, but they delayed time and again going to rescue the others. They are probably dead by now, DEAD. Why should we wait any longer... why should we suffer any more. Why are our lives less important then anyone else?

"Cassandra was starting to break though but still held a lot of hostility towards Sandra as their battle continued on still."

---

'Katy and Joe was together, they shared a look and offered their power getting quickly overrun. However, Tanya couldn't give power. If she did, the Earth was dead. Sandra was similar, if she feed Carmen power it's likely Cassandra would take control, leaving her free to help Jet after Sandra was down. Sandra couldn't allow that."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:28 pm

"Milo yelled as he felt the gravity pulling him down, while using Jet's power to lessen the weight of gravity on him, and Amber, allowing her to donate power to Carmen's spirit bomb, in the sky her magical energy alone caused the power of the spirit bomb to floursih with more power then humans had generated, while he could hear Marcus, Oliver, and Aaron trying to get people to raise their hands to contribute."

Milo: ENOUGH!!!

"Milo gripped the spear of destiny and watched as it shifted into the ebony blade, and Milo began yelling as the seven chaos emeralds appeared around him, surging forward wtih light, and darkness aroudn him he began usnig the blade to slash through shadowlings taking them down with one slash each however the more they killed the more the ebony blade consumed Milo with blind bloodlust which was starting to bother him as he was defending Tanya from shadowlings, while turning to her."

Milo: You..why am I helping you..you FUCKING!!!!

"As Milo began to growl he began screaming turning his attention to Jet and launching forward surrounding himself in a massive amount of light dand darkness and pouring his power into the mystical indestructible blade converting his body into a one giant beam of light and darkness attempting to tear through Jet with the aid of the ebony blade."
Nick: We're not limited but like it out or not this is our home, we deserve to live on this planet, destroying it means Terracorp won! So there not fucking saints we shouldn't kill them, and if you destroy the world you might kill anyone left, some of the others might still be alive! We don't have to suffer, you're right..you want to wipe out Terracorp, you want to kill them all, so do I, but if we're doing this I want to do it with YOU not some fucking darkness in your head, and we can't get revenge if we don't stop Jet! BLAST HIM not Sandra!

"Nick was consumed with rage he was tired of playing games with the team, if they didn't want to save the other clones he had Cassandra and whatever cosmic power she had."
"While Carmen had summoned telepaths from fiction teleporting them to various places on the earth, and having them use their power to force people to give up the energy to the spirit bomb, while James co-ordinated with telepaths to help out the effort as well as her attack grew more and more powerful, they reached out to Amy."

Amy: Mr. James what's goin gon

"James quickly explained the situation while Carmen was growing far more powerful as the spirit bomb gathered energy, causing brightness that was shining through the darkness and she was feeling overwhelmed just trying to contain the attack."

Carmen: Come on Amy..when I say change..make this thing pure light.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next