Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:30 am

"Anna raises her eyes"

Anna: Oh...

"Quickly moving at insane speeds, she blasts every single shadowling around them and Dale into little pieces, turning them into living bombs before punching them into the sky."

Anna: Could have said it sooner.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon May 05, 2014 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:18 am

"A call comes in to them as James begins getting idea on the scope of the infected. Possibly millions globally"

Katy: Oh my...

"They can soon see another group of infected heading their way, this one double the size. More are seen appearing through shadow ports making the group even larger."

Katy: I hope you didn't burn to much energy holding that hole back Anna, doesn't look like this will end soon.

"Katy quickly froze several, freezing their blood almost instantly. She turn to water form evading a onslaught of shadow tendrils and formed several water spikes sending them forward. These shifted to ice mid flight impaling another bunch of infected. However it seemed the more that died, the more that ported in."

Katy: At least these guys aren't godly but... if there is millions... and they just keep coming.

"If anything it wouldn't be power, but sheer numbers that sooner or later overwhelms them."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:22 am

"Anna cracks her knuckles and grins, her eyes turning red and her body glowing slightly"

Anna: Oh I've been looking for a chance to cut loose.

"Anna punches the ground. At first, seemingly nothing happens, but a few sparks travel along the floor towards the infected, who seem to move at slow motion. The next second, a massive explosion consumes the entire front of the horde, as Anna shakes the hand she uses to punch the ground and takes a deep breath"

Anna: Oh...well fuck that's the first time I tried that since Mother. Seems I can't blow them all up anymore. Manual it is

"Anna sends out a blast of electricity, hitting everyone in a single line"

----

"Meanwhile, in Tokyo, the same thing is happening. A group of young children is running from about five infected. Just then, a shadow ports right into them. In a single swipe of a sword, he pushes back all the infected with enough force to send them flying into walls. Yamairo stands in the middle, quickly sheathing his sword and kneeling for the kids, smiling"

Yamairo: Children, where are your parents? Where is your closest relative

"After each children gives Yama the info, he ports them all home. The last kid thanks you, calling him Jikoku Dono, his super hero codename. Yama smiles and sends him home"

Yamairo: James, Tokyo and Kyoto are both under serious problems.

---

"At the Genosha mountains, the X-Force is on standby in case Genosha gets attacked"

Marianna: So the entire world?
James: More or less. The biggest concentration of criminals is in the USA because of all the MRD jails that were destroyed. A lot of these guys were probably not that bad, just thrown in on any excuse on the account of being mutants. That's why I wasn't too worried. But now with these shadows possessing them, it's different

----

"At Amber's mansion, she's still studying to see if she can find the root of the problem"

Amber: Oh come on where did you come from. You need an origin

"She keeps focusing on the shadows she has captured. There has to be a point of origin, even if it is the Root itself

----

"At LA"

Harry: We can't waste anymore time. Where's Milo?
Filipe: Dunno, I'd guess probably in the underwater HQ
Harry: Okay we need to...wait we have an underwater HQ? The fuck happened!? Never mind. Lets just go

"Filipe nods"

Filipe: Gally, lets go
Gally: Father, I wish to remain here and assist in the defense of the angels
Filipe: That's...fine. Keep the psynet open. If anything happens tell me. Ruth...just
Ruth: Do not worry Filipe Costa. She is none of your concern to b-

"Ruth had grown soft. At seeing the human's face, she just raises her shoulders"

Ruth: I mean to say, she is just as much the concern of her sister as she is of her adoptive father. I would argue more, but perhaps not.

"I grin and pat her on the back as I walk off. Harry and Ruth share a glance"

Harry: I'll be back
Ruth: You better

"Harry runs off after me and the two of us teleport away in a flash of light"

Ruth: Tie! You have two archangels of the Heavenly Host at your direct command...do not waste them.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Katy: I guess there really is nobody mother hasn't fucked over.

"Katy joins back in on the attacks. She, Anna and Dale hold their own well enough for quite some time, but the enemies just keep coming and coming endlessly. After a while something starts happening to the group of heroes, a strange sensation covers over Katy as hers eyes darken ever so slightly, and a voice speaks to her."

Voice: There is no point fighting this Hydro, can't you see it, they are mine now. All over the world, they are mine. I can see the darkness in your heart, with my help you could take revenge on all those who ever wronged you. Your brother, the fireman, your boyfriend, whatever still remains of what was MRD. Join me Hydro, and they all will bow before you. All you have to do, is give in. Let the darkness penetrate your very core, and liberate you from your pain.
Katy: NO!!

"Katy ported reforming a new body, her eyes back to normal. The darkness had made it's first attempt upon the heroes, it wanted to take them over."

Katy: Guys!! The shadows are trying to infect us, DON'T listen to it.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:39 pm

"Anna's own eyes darken. Everything she had gone through in her life, every wrong committed against her. Alisa's death, HUNTER, Avalanche. And throughout all that, the shadows keep repeating, over and over."

You're nothing but a killer

Anna: Oh? Yeah...I guess I am...

"Anna's punches the air, and a massive fireball shoots itself and consumes a good number of shadowlings. The faintest trace of black shows in her eyes, but she stays focused"

Anna: But if I'm a killer, you're the one who should be afraid, whoever you are

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:55 pm

"Katy reaches out to James she had to warn him of this."

Katy: James, are you listening in? The shadows are trying to infect us. The SXM needs to be warned.

"Katy worried about some who might be affected by this, Sandra being one, Milo a possible one, and Chulance. If the shadows captures the 3 of them, or even any one of them..."

Katy: I have no idea how to prevent this, my best guess would be if anybody feels anything strange at all, get them out of the dark and into light.

"Katy had to return to battle, the shadowlings kept coming wave after wave, it was getting insane. It felt like they was fighting off half Earth's population."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:00 pm

“Milo felt a flutteirng in his chest as Sandra kissed him, it felt bad to leave things on terms like these. He cared about his family a lot, especially Marie but his feelings for Sandra he couldn’t just make them disappear.”

Milo: You too Sandra..you.
Voice: Another missed opportunity Ventro
Milo: WHO..I..
Voice: Are you really one..to give up the girl you love for the woman who’s repeatly left you for circumstances completely out of your control? You are the prime example of a man who’s had it all money, wealth, power, and you’ve wasted it time and time again. You’ve come close to realizing your true potential but even then your just tetter tottering on the edge of greatness. Protector of the Universe is a title unbefitting of you Ventro, no Master of the Universe is more deserving. You should spend every waking moment undoing the error of Mother’s ways, gain your true power, attain the pinnacle of your true capabilities, and make not only humanity but all living creatures and even non corporeal beings submit to your will..Ventro..if you wish to take this woman..then take her, give in to your desires..give.
Milo: Give..

“Milo’s blinked darkness seeping in, he began seeing various images of all the things he wanted in life, all the things he’d given up for a variety of reasons, often the “Right” Reasons and how little it had gotten him despite the joy it had brought to billions of people. What emptiness he had in him, Milo groaned as dark spots as he grabbed Sandra and began to passionately kiss her, darkness slowly seeping into him beneath his clothes.”

Milo: I want..you..Sandra..

“Milo spoke filled with lust, motivated by his desire and darkness, he was making his move.”
……………………
“Dale nodded he knew Anna was right, he wished he was one of the major players, but felt one of their main flaws was being obsessed with the bigger picture instead of helping the “Small people”. Just then a familiar ringing went off in his head,”

Dale: Oh great..the darkies are here..oops..NCAA..is gonna be mad I said that.

“Dale quickly jumped in to fight, and was overhwelmed, but helped by Anna’s accelerated speed, and was glad when Katy joined in, even if her entrance was pretty brutal.”

Dale: Strength in numbers…not usually something we have..I’ve kinda gotten use to it Katy.
Voice: Dale Parker..descendant of the legendary Peter Parker..infamous failure of the superhero community, yet you carry on his legacy like the fool you are, and are less successful even less relevant then him in the grand scale of things, not to mention you’ve utterly failed in all your endeavors. Being the Sorcerer Supreme passed that on to your sister to help your friends, saving your city failure..because of the very friends you gave up your mystical potential to help, the spider clan in hiding nearly wiped out, the symbiotes..destroyed courtesy of Terrell..a much stronger..being then you, although you know this personally as he killed you, and the hatred your harbor against him has not diminished. Let me in..Parker..let me make you what you have the potential to be. A powerful wielder of the mystic arts, and seek vengeance on those who’ve wronged you those..who led to the death of everyone you were raised with, the one who killed you, and the humans who continue to slander and disrespect who because of them the other woman you loved is dead, the other ran off in the space, and all you have left is the assassin..let me in.
Dale: I..
Voice: Let me in…Parker make up for your failures, and take what you rightfully deserve

“Dale stumbled forward as darkness appeared in his eyes beneath his mask, he was actually considering. Lately he’d been going through it, he was getting tired of evything, he was angry, and the darkness was pulling this out, as darkness swirled around him, he wasn’t putting his all into fighting it, he was decieding if it even made sense to fight it at this point the rest of humanity didn’t care, why should he be any different?”
………………
“Warp just shrugged his head.”

Warp: Believe what you want, I’ll see if I can get some proof, If I have time, well if we even have time left the way things are going wit this darkness problem, the clock is ticking for all of us even me..so here’s your keys, hope you enjoy that food for thought.

“Warp smiled with a blink Amy was in-front of Marie screaming and covered in some goo, while downstairs Danny was freed from the space barrier he’d been trapped in, and at the same time this happened Warp had vanished.”
………………………
“Ledge was downstairs when the darkness came, the shadows spoke to him, he could feel it. He didn’t consider himself a villain but he was no saint either. Murder after murder doing what was necessary for the team at all costs, he’d long since sacraficed his morals. Keel had confronted him and said he was going down a bad way, and that was the punisher. But never until now did he realize how bad he’d stumbled away from the base, and the next thing he knew darkness was around him, he was screaming, fighitng, it reminded him of the time when he was possessed by a symbiote. But more another being wasn’t in control of him, rather he was. His innermost darkest desires from days long since past, the days of when he was an immortal criminal doing as he pleased. The days of that Ledge had long since passed, ever since the SXM Had adopted him in, and he’d been a hero. But over time..seeing the truth about humanity, the true evil, the cruelty it had started driving him crazy, and now the darkness had unleashed that.”

“As he stumbled forward he screamed as he drew his claws, darkness radiating from his body, as he saw two people walking up the mountain, residents of Genosha, one of them he’d had a fight with not too long go for supporting MRD during the early phases of their integration in Genosha’s society.”

Mutant: Ledge…the hell are you doing all the way up here
Female Mutant: Come on Judas leave him alone
Ledge: Alone..fucking what are you doing up here hiding, you can have fucking MRD protecting your bitch ass
Judas: The fuck did you say

“Judas was instantly infurited, and red energy appeared around his hands, while the girl tried to calm him down Ledge launched forth a blast of darkness blasting her back.”

Judas: Taylee! What the fuck is wrong with you, fucking
Ledge: Shut upyou fucking scum! FCKING LIGHT!!! I’M DONE WITH YOUR SHIT I’M DONE!!!

“Ledge lunged froward and kicked Judas back, who formed energy in both of his arms, and launched a blast forth slamming into Ledge, Judas used the energy as if it was gravity to lift Ledge up who put gravitational pressure on Judas causing him to scream as he was pushed into the ground, while the energy beam dissipated Ledge fell to the ground impaling his claws into Judas’s neck and chest, while sending forth darkness tendrils around Taylee that devoured her, and Ledge grinned as he tore a hole out of Judas’s chest who fell back gargling blood.”

Judas: Taylee..you fucking monster..you

“Ledge encased his foot in darknes and stepped on Judas’s head crushing it as if he stepping on a bug.”

Ledge: I’m not a monster….I’m darkness.
……………………..
“Sean sat down in a chair shaking his head.”

Sean: I give up, whatever the origin is I can’t find anything.
…………………….
“Chulance was wollowing in his sorrows, the world was surely coming to an end. A great deal of everything going on was his fault.

Chulance: The world is coming to an end..even now..I’ve got Oliver keeping the rest of my family safe..always have others..relying on me..always.
Voice: Do you want it to always be that way Chulance? Don’t you see there’s a better way, a clearer path? Why do you continue these petty herorics..
Chulance: Herorics…
Voice: Oh you know of what I Speak..give in to your innermost desires, and take you want. These humans mean nothing..you know deep down..you want to kill them all..you want to torture htem enslave them…make htem pay for their crimes against you, I can liberate you and empower you so that MRD will never be able to touch you, all the enemies you seek..will perish under your power, to overcome any situation, with me you truly will..let me in..

“Chulance was ensared by the darkness, being drunk he’d already resisited the shadow, being filled with anger made it harder, but now it was speaking to him trying to intrude him even more, and he was starting to loose his grip his will to resist.”

Voice: What would Zach do..
Chulance: NO..NO!!!! GET OUT OF M FUCKING HEAD!!!!

“Chulance screamed as he stumbled for, his power could do nothing against the darkness but just thinking of his friend Zach, then thoughts of Tesla raced into his head, submitting into the darkness was not an option he rushed into the living room area to find Tesla.”

Chulance: TES TES TES!! We need to fnid Zach now!!!

“Up in another room in the Underwater Base Zach was seen covered in darkness, that he’d clearly let in as shadow tendrils surrounded him.”

Zach: I can be all that I want to be..all that I deserve to be..

“Zach grinned as he activated his ID card, and was teleported back to where he was before entering the base Texas.”

Zach: Mom..dad…Guess who’s coming for a visit…hahahaha..
…………………………..
“Ikon sat in his own room, in his own private meditation session. Courtesy of some potent cannabis he’d been sold by Zach who truly knew his strains and how to properly groom them. He needed isolation, so he’d astral projected, the darkness had tugged on him, but he managed to reisist but now he heard a voice that penetrated every core of his being<”\

“You’re a killer Ikon..a dirty killer..one who lusts for power, one who deserves power. The power to understand, so many powers, skills, knowledge you don’t quite know..for what..for heroes that mean nothing to you”

“Get out of my head..GET OUT OF.”

“Why do you do this..Ikon..why do you torment yourself..you’ve been givena hunger, why do you starve? STOP STARVING EAT IKON EAT! FEAST You’re in the SXM, You have access to thousands millison of files..at your finger tip.”

“They trust me..they trust me..to..”

“To do what be their servant? BE their slave? Is this some sort of guilt, they don’t like you, they hate you, they keep you around and use you because of the power set you possese Ikon, let me in..let ME IN LET ME IN!!!!!!!!

“Ikon began screaming as darkness came around him ensaring him in an orb of dark evil.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:26 pm

James: I heard you Katy. I already sent out a signal to everyone...also Milo heads up, you got a visitor

"James was breathing in relief when he picked up Harry's signal. So much so, he didn't bother to look into Milo's head at all (that is, if Milo would let him see)"

-----

"Suddenly, Anna punches Dale right in the face, before freezing his entire body motion. She then punches the ground, sending out an explosion that catches every enemy around them. Dale's kinetic energy resumes after and he crashes into the ground, back into the kitchen, into the light. He looks into Anna's eyes. They are red with a shimmer of black every now and then"

Anna: If you can't deal with your petty little bullshit Spidey, fucking stand aside and let me and Hydro deal with this. I don't have time to coddle you fuckers and your emotional breakdowns

"Anna turns around, and punches the air again. A wave of cold travels along it and freezes another line of enemies, before she cracks her fists and walks towards the onslaught, a gust of wind raising her hair"

----

"Marie runs over to Amy to calm her down, quickly waving her finger which cases the goo around her to just get blown off her"

Marie: Shhh darlin. Marie's here. Calm down sweetie

"Marie hugs Amy. In the back of her head, Warp's words stick. The faintest trace of dark show in her eyes, but quickly vanishes as she focuses on calming Amy down, before turning for Danny"

Marie: DANNY! ARE YOU OKAY!

----

"Before Ikon can fall, a hand suddenly grabs his neck, and pulls him right out of the orb, while another turns on the lights. Peter, panting, and Marianna both stand in the room. Simon eventually runs to join them"

Peter: IKON! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!
Marianna: Oh for fucks sake not him too. First me, then Fullmetal
Simon: HEY! In my defense I have the manifestation of DEATH in my head! Ikon's just a crazy person!

"Simon laughs but stands alert, just in case Ikon can't get it together"

Peter: Ikon. We don't need you flipping out on us. We have bigger issues.

----

Amber: BAAAH! Fuck this shit.

"Amber blows up the shadows with a well placed spell of pure light. And whatever she did, the shadows felt it"

Amber: I fucking give up. I'm just going to go up to the sun and blast it all open. FATHAE!

"Fathae runs into the room in a hurry, surprised she was summoned"

Fathae: Yes Amber? What is it you require of me?
Amber: Your sword can purge the shadows. Fae magic is pure light. The only other thing that can do the same is Harry's powers. I'm going to see James

"Amber teleports with her stepping disks without another word"

----

"As Milo starts to kiss Sandra, suddenly, a barrier of light stands between them and pushes them aside, and a fist collides with Milo's face, and another with Sandra's."

Filipe: Hey! Don't hit her

Harry: Fuck that shit bro. I don't slap. She's lucky she doesn't get a gorram kick.

"Harry stands looking at the both of them, a mix of disgust and disappointment on his face"

Harry: James told me you were here Milo. I assumed discussing strategy...although I guess you need strategy to remove a girl's panties don't you? Unfortunately for you, we don't have time for this shit.

"Harry looks mad. Filipe just sit in the corner, arms crossed. In my head, a voice starts to form. Telling me I was a let down. A bad leader. A horrible friend. The man in front of me was dead, and this was temporary. If Milo was bad for this, I was much much worse, and that Rachel, Gally and Stella would eventually die because of me. I just sit in silence, brooding over everything, as my eyes slowly turn black, while Harry chews out Sandra and Milo"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Emmet twirled in mid air, unleashing a flurry of jabs that tore through Adrians wall of mercury. The young man narrowly avoided being gored through his stomache. The two were battling in the air, Adrian firing off blast after blast of electricty but like beffore Emmet danced around them. He swept his rapier down and unleashed a wave of flames and intense heat. Adrian tried to summon as much metallic material as possible to form a barricade but Emmets attack was quicker and formed a fiery dome around Adrian " Once the temperature reaches a certain point, magnetism loses it's property. I'm the wrong opponent for someone like you to face " Emmet was right, Adrian could feel his power depleting. He glared at the immortal who was smirking at him

" Heh, well at least I was defeated by an attractive person "

" Thank you kindly " Emmet snapped his fingers, causing Adrian to crash to the ground, engulfed by the flames. Emmet scanned the rest of the battlefield. Christian and Riku were busy destroying a far off building, engulfing it in darkness. Noah was trading blows with Iko below him, Noah a shining star darting around the other young man who seemed to be able to anticiplate his moves and dodge them easily. Yori was facing two opponents at once so he flew to his side.

Tanesha immediately intercepted him, forming a whip of liquid poison and lashed it out. Emmet winced, he'd been taken by suprise and been clipped on his right arm. The apendage immediately went numb.His sword dropped from his hand and vanished.

" My power is poison, the one I just used on you is the kind that numbs and paralyzes the body, slowly. Soon you wont be able to move at all and if I let it run its full course, you'll die. Not that really means anything to you but we'll see "

She wasnt lying, Emmet could feel the poison working its way through his body " Hmm, quite the potent toxin and who might you be? "

" Code:Breaker 05 Tanesha Mack and the one thats gonna bring your fairy ass down " she unleashed a whirlwind of whip lashes. Emmet began dancing around even as the poison worked its way, his movements lost no grace. Tanesha screamed as a geyser of flames suddenly shot up in front of her. She stumbled back but quickly regained her footing. She took a deep breath then let out a cloud of poison that quickly started spreading " You only have two miniutes if that to remain mobile and theres also one other thing, I once my poison is inside someones body, I can-ACK

Tanesha looked down and saw Emmets rapier piercing through her stomache. She coughed, blood spraying out of her mouth.

" Well looks like my fairy ass has just defeated you " Emmet commented.

" H-How did you? "

" Quite simple really, when youve lived as long as I have you experience quite a few things. I've been poisoned more times then I can count so of course I've developed counter measures against it, super heating my body to burn the poison out. Quite simple really " he viciously pulled the rapier kicked her in her wounded stomach. Knocking her unconscious. He considered finishing her off, but healed her instead and turned away. Yori seemed to be fine with his opponent and he didnt want to interupt Christians. Suddenly a scream rang through the air.

Emmet turned just in time to see Noahs right arm go flying off. He fell to his knees, blood gushing from the wound. Iko, who'd discarded his glasses, loomed over him. His knife was poised to strike. But Emmet knocked him away with a blast of fire. Iko back flipped to avoid it and smiled darkly at Emmet " Well I cant say i'm sad it developed this way " he rushed towards Emmet at blinding speed but Emmet grabbed Noah and took to the sky, bringing the severed arm with him, he attempted to reatach it but something was wrong, it wouldnt work. Emmet rarely met this issue with his healing. What was Iko's power? Emmets breathing was becoming labored again, dammit he didnt think he'd hit his limit after taking down two of them. He needed to get Noah to Yori, perhaps his power might be able to help.

" Afraid I cant let you do that "

Emmet whirled around, Iko had vaulted himself into the air from the roof and slashed at Emmet. For a brief moment there eyes met and Emmet saw what he was fighting. He went for a nose dive, crashing onto the room.

" I see now, this is one of the worse possible scenarios. You inherited the mystic eyes of death perception I see "

Iko nimbly landed back down " Yes, these eyes of mine can see the fated destruction of an object and entiity as the forms of black lines or lines of death. In effect anything thats lines I trace is destroyed or killed. Like how I sliced off Arksons arm, I was aiming for the line on his throat but he's faster then I calculated and he mearly got away with a cut arm. I'm sure you can also see that wounds inflicted from the lines arent healed so easily, your power is to weak right now. As it is I can see your points of concept, that which ties something to existance. I've never seen yours before, trully a sign of how low youve fallen "

Emmet backed up, Yori and Christian were both occupied with their own fights. He'd receive no assistance. Whats worse everything Iko said was correct. One swift strike and his concept would be destroyed a death he couldnt come back from. " Heh, really the best kind of situation. Where one can really get a sense of accomplishment. No ones ever made me feel this way before Iko Nanaya, en garde! "

They met each other and began fighting. Emmet managed to summon his phoenix blade back and clashed with Iko's knife, a Nanaya artifact that was more durable then it appeared. Emmets stamina was rapidly falling, his vision blurring but still he matched Iko move for move. But one wrong step and he was knocked to his back. Iko's blade instantly pressed at his throat.

" Your amazing as I always knew. I've loved you for the longest of times, I'd like to make love to you before I kill you. Sadly it isnt to be, farewell Emmet! "

Emmet starred straight up, if he was to trully die then he would meet the reaper one last time straight for ward with his eyes shining. He would miss Christian dearly and his lovely Sandra who he finally realized she was of his bloodline, fair Katy who showed such promise for dance and all the rest he'd met recently " Good Bye "

But the blade never came, a massive hand reached out and flicked Iko away. Emmet blinked, not quite sure what he was starring at. A massive humanoid creature with no skin and steam rising from it's body. Everyone's attention was immediately drawn to this new figure, wondering if he was friend or foe. But after a moment Emmet grinned broadly " Kaiser!! " he screamed " Oh my dear boy it's so long! "

" Yes, it has. I've missed you so much, mother "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Tie: The enemy will likely be difficult to track, but I can sense her on this level.

"The power she had flowing through this place was mixed with her and Earrings own life force."

Tie: She likely knows this by now and have taken precautions. I won't be able to track too easily right now. Check this area in a 10 kilometer search pattern. More than likely she will be around here. If not I can find her if she's anywhere else on this level.

"Tie's wings fluttered and she was gone. Teleported further out searching."

Earrings: I can sense that whatever it is down there near you. The security forces are searching around looking for her. Don't worry if they get attack, we'll know.

Tie: That's quite helpful if I want to use soldiers as sacrificial lambs. Just use the drones to search with the teams. I generally dislike pointless deaths.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:13 am

"Sandra was hearing a voice in her head as well, reminding her of her many failures in life, telling her that settling for a mortal like Dave was below her and that a Phoenix shouldn't be tied down with family. It pushed her lust for Milo, demanding she be free and take what she wants. Sandra starts getting upset with Harry as her eyes start darkening."

Sandra: Hey! Your dead light admiral, who do you think you are coming back her telling me how to live my life.

"Sandra was trying to fight the shadows, but they where gradually taking over, and Harry wasn't helping."

---

"Katy could see Dales eyes slowly darkening, the shadows was taking hold of him."

Katy: Don't let it take you Spidy, your stronger then this. Don't let yourself be it's slave!

---

"The shadows was trying to get to Tesla but she wasn't making it easy, Chulance suddenly came in worried."

Tesla: Zach. Where was his last location?

"Tsla knew the shadows was bothering Chulance as well, she worried for him being that h hasn't quite been himself since the events of MRD. But, he seemed to hold it together at this time, and his friend was of his main concern at the moment."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:20 am

"Yori turned towards the giant in the second he dodged Hercules club. The god stepped on it pushing it further down so he couldn't get it out."

Yori: You sure know how to pick em Emmet.

"He flipped back evading a large fist. Hercules immediately pulled out his club in a second and charged him again constantly attacking. It was noticeable that this was merely a perception of the ancient being not the real deal."

Yori: This little fight.

"His fist colided with the club. A small crater formed into the building when he stopped the attack. Yori's hand was trembling just a bit. He smacked away the club and went on the offensive."

Yori: This game.

"A flurry of strikes from punches to kicks connected with Hercules. Every attack he made was immediately dodged and countered with a strike to the legs or the chest. Constantly made him fumble with every move he made. Yori jumped around dodging and striking like a blur. Both were going at each other with enough force to tear this building completely apart."

Yori: Has reached a DEAD END!

"Hercules was sent flying to the edge with a single roundhouse to the face, but was able to stay on his feet. His club was still intact, but his body was already becoming bruised and bloodied. In a stance for a final strike Hercules charged making footprints into the concrete. Yori jumped forward and seemingly appeared merely inches away from his target. His bloody fist shooting out towards the construct's face. Like the sound of thunder his fist impacted Hercules face with enough force to send it flying through through several buildings and a few city blocks."

Yori: I feel like this is the second time this week I had to teach someone that imaginary friends are only fun when your a kid.

"His eyes glowed violet with a look of a predator. It was starting to feel like a real battle."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:01 pm

“Dale was taken back by the punch as he wasn’t expecting that. Although he was somewhat thankful it allowed him a fleeting moment of no darkness interrupting his thoughts to think clearly about the decision he was thinking about. Dale got up looking around, as he pulled his spidey mask off, and used a spell to make a floating mirror appear seeing his eyes had hints of darkness in them and sparks of magical energy.”

Dale:  The Legacy..is mine to carry..mine to fix mine to repair..fuck..the people..it’s like what Amber said..I’m just taking care of the people I care about..

“Dale put the mask back on, and raced out moving at super speed shooting a web at a lamp post swinging forward kicking two shadowlings to the ground, using a spell to generate an aura of light around him, while spinning various light empowered webs around shadowlings to incapacitate them and jumping from post to post to avoid shadow tendrils in combination to his agility and shadow senses, before sending forth a blast of light using the webs immobilizing them to do so.”

Dale: Anna quick! I got them wrapped up, send a spark my way, it’s time for some fire works!
……………………
“Amy was scared she was never in any real danger, but she’d been warped into another dimension filled with monsters, one where humanity was nothing but food for the beasts that roamed the earth. The experience was more traumatic but the fact that it reminded her of..her birth place..where her mother was from.”

Amy: Mommy..I..saw..
Danny: I’m FINE! YEAH FUCKING FORCE FIELDS I HATE EM!!!!

“Danny was just bitching which meant he was okay, but he was wondering if it was safe for them to stay at their house anymore, since with the world going to an end enemies of their family had gotten bold enough to attack them here, while Amy was hugging Marie not wanting to mention how the experience reminded her of Illiria’s world knowing she hated her.”

Amy: Where’s daddy? Are..are..we gonna stay here..or..are we going to the under water place..with Mr. Ganta.

“She was referring to the sea base near Ganta’s kingdom.”
…………………….
Ikon: I..I can..I..

“Suddenly they hear screaming coming from Molly, and a loud crash is heard as Alex is tossed through the roof above them hitting the ground and Ledge jumps down surrounded by darkness, and smiling with his claws enhanced by darkness as well.”

Ledge: Hey Guys..just here to get my girlfriend..and I’ll be on my way..well..Molly’s unfortunate..she’s not dead..yet..I..

“Alex got up charging slamming Ledge into a wall, while he got up using gravitional blast to slam Alex into a wall, while all this was happening Ikon’s eyes had become fully engulfed in blackness and he rose forming a force field via telekinesis, and one made of energy as well, as his veins turned black just like his eyes.”

Ikon: I am..darkness..
Ledge: Really? Welcome to the club bub, feels good man.
Alex: Get Molly she’s hurt bad, cut up! She’ll bleed out
Ledge: OH forget her, I never did like reality, hmmm Ms..Grey…Msss..Greyy…
Alex: No..not.

“As he said that a magical portal melted half of the wall as Ellen walked in eyes completely dark, and some mutant bodies and some that had been converted to energy that she ate as she walked in burping>”

Ellen: Ahhh..I gotta say feels good to be my old self again..no more Simon or X Force influencing me with these petty “heroric” thoughts.
Ledge: Couldn’t agree more..now let’s get Elle..
"Milo just looked at Harry, any other instance he'd be jumping with joy that Harry was back to life some how but right now he could care less, hell he was mad he showed up."

Milo: You interrupted us...to talk about some stuff that dosen't matter? Who cares about these people, not me, the fuck have they done for us. I remember back in the day I had to stop you from killing Sindus, my apologies..for steering you down the path of being a weakling. But you're not welcome here..whatever reason you came back to life you should have stayed dead, you died trying to be a hero aka a failure, and you're back to life a failure again.

"The Darkness was completly covering Milo's eyes, as the power of the Phoenix Force came around him and began using TK to bring Harry to his knees with force, while using a mind blast on his head, and showing repeated images of his death."

Milo: Admiral..I'll be happy to put your lights out so I can get back to more important matters such

"Before he could continue his psionic assault on his friend, a blast of invisible force sent Milo flying through a wall, as none other then Warp himself appeared clapping."

Warp: Bravo...Bravo..I've been watching the whole thing, and I must say.. the strategy to remove Sandra's panties is one well known to Mr. Ventro here now isn't it.

"Warp smiled as he pressed a button on the right arm of his sophisticated armor, and his mask peeled off revealing who he was."

Milo: You....
???: That's right I'm back Milo no thanks to you.
Sandra: Dave...
Dave: I'd ask if you miss me, but considering how you were about to gobble down some  Fusion D I'm guessing I already know the answer, and Harry...such a pleasant surprise...well I guess I have no reason to really be mad at you.., you were dead when most of the fuckery that happened...with this "team" of "heroes" if you can even call them that occured so I'll send you on your way.

"Dave warped Harry, and Filipe away, while causing Sandra's place to be surroudned by a barrier of space that rendered it indetectable by the rest of the world, and made it feel as though her apartment went on in infinite directions forever."

Dale: Nice trick..I Gotta say..the one thing I Do appreciate..about everything you guys did to me to ruin my life..was. give me power...sooooo...much power.
"Carmen had been at Oscorp when it happened, the voice, she'd been seeing the chaos for days, and had been taking refuge in psychdelics, and fiction as of late since nothing could be done about the darkness, but now she'd given in to the voice in her head to relapse into her old more fun ways. Carmen grinned as she had found a couple of police officers to play with, taking them into Saw, and was slowly torturing them in various scene's of the movie from afar while in the real world she stood on top of a building her eyes aglow with red energy, as she looked down on the world having taken on the power of one of her favorite super heroes superman."

Carmen: Ahh...oooooooh...slash slash slash em up..

"Carmen moved at super speed instantly down on the street to two people hiding, she grabbed the woman by her neck and ripped her head off, while the man ran."

Carmen: Wwoooooow you ran away instead of protecting her..such a pussy! Okay fine..you deserve this then.

"Carmen used heat vision to blast the man's upper body off, and then used her power warped into Kick Ass, freezing the movie, she grabbed the bleeding and screaming man and "pushed" him inside one of the people D'Mico's thugs were interrogating, and resumed the movie watching as the man was imprisoned in the body of the man microwaved alive. Carmen was back in the real world clapping before she knew she had a new person to visit, tuning into the psynet."

Carmen: Jaaaamsieeee...Jammmsieeee...whereeeee are yoooooouuuu..I wanna comme seee youu...get it cummm..mhmmmm...come on baby where are you, I wanna play.

"Carmen "Spoke" or rather thought in a sing songy seductive voice as she reached out to her boyfriend."
"Chulance looked around there was no way to figure out, he was adapting but couldn't find Zach anywhere in the sea base."

Chulance: Damn it I can't find him anywhere I,

"Suddenly they felt something massive, as if there was some sort of underwater storm and outside of the sea base through the windows Ganta was seen with a trident in hand clashing with other Atlanteon warriors, some engulfed in shadows."

Ganta: IN THE NAME OF POSEIDON STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!!!

"Ganta yelled holding the trident as a large wave propelled the atlanteon's out of the ocean Ganta flew out of the water carried by a massive wave, and formed it into a massive typhoon filled with bio electricity enhanced by magic targeting the shadowlings."
"Namek was grateful Tie saved his life, but more concerned with Harry's revival. It seemed..weird it oddly reminded him of another situation, another assignment he'd been on."

Namek: Ruth...I know..of your....relations with the Light Admiral but what do you make of his revival? Shouldn't we not be concerned, the gates of Hell closed, Heaven sealed off, the fate of souls left unknown yet he returns temporarily how is this possible, or more...concerning to me is who made it possible.
"BEON BEON BEON BEON BEEEEOOOON" A little girl was screaming out, as men possesed by the darkness followed her sending out shadow tendrils. Luckily her power prevented from being easy prey. She formed disks of sort that she could fly, nimbus clouds made of energy. Little was known about her power, little that Beon could figure out at least. And as much as he wanted to help the children he sheltered from MRD, he didn't want to seek out the people that could provide aid. They'd done enough meddling around in his life with his sister.

Beon Shasu a powerful mutant, sound manipulator. More commonly known as Wave."

Wave: Enough..your pursuit of this girl ends know
Shadowling: And you think you can stop us
Wave: No..I don't think I KNOW!

"Wave screamed the last part out using waves of pure destructive sound sending the shadowlings back."

Wave: Damn it..at the rate things are going..I'll need to seek the SXM out.

"Wave moved at the speed of sound taking down Shadowlings with pure physical force easy due to the speed he was at while using another massive vibration blast to send shadowlings back sensing the girl's position via the sound of her huffing and puffing,"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:42 am

"Sandra was shocked for a moment, but a voice was still speaking to her."

Shadows: Are you going to listen to this foolish mortal who thinks he possesses power. For almost a decade this man has been useless, he has never been able to help you. But any time anything happens to him, it's immediately your fault. Let me in Phoenix, fuse you weakened force with my infinite power and we will put this fool out of his misery once and for all.

"While the rest of the world was cut off, the shadows was not. They spoke to Milo and Sandra still, simply to strong for Dave to keep away."

Sandra: Dave why... if your mad at me take it out on me, but why torment your own son, or Katy. What do they have to do with anything?

---

Tesla: Oh my these shadows are even after the Alantians. You don't suppose...

---

"On Asgard Tanya, Balder and a few most loyal stand among a group of knocked out Asgardians."

Tanya: These shadows are becoming troublesome.

"Tanya and the others had the voices in their head but was ignoring the Temptation."

---

"Katy, Anna, and Dale kept their own defense but the battle was still looking never ending."

Katy: Damnit how many are there.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:08 am

Dave: The Darkness in your eyes..still getting manipulated by others..you’re so pathetic.. Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, Shadows, always someone pulling your stings..because you’re just a weak minded slut.
Milo: Hey shut up don’t talk about
Dave: Ohhhhhh interrupted, Sandra did Milo ever tell you what happened to me? Got Carmen to put me in another dimension, what where your words “Put him through hell, dimension after dimension until he learns to appreciate what he has.” I mean teaching me life lessons by putting me through horrendous torment that’s the Ventro way, but then when your powers were diminished you didn’t even bother to tell anyone, hell I bet you were glad you had an excuse not to bring me back after you came back. Typical luck isn’t it, you come back to life, and I’m stuck bouncing around from dimension to dimension encountering some of the most dangerous people, and creatures in the universe getting torn to shreds.

“Dave started laughing as if going crazy, and briefly his eyes flashed dark, but he didn’t want the shadows. Unlike his wife, and Milo, he didn’t want any outside power source.”

Dave: What you didn’t count on..was me gaining my true powers..turns out I’ve always been a space manipulator just like my dad, but I’ve had a physiological block..I guess being tormented in every way possible allowed me to break that, that and well once I was gaining control of my powers I ate the Traveler, again I thank you for the shit you and Osborn’s brat put me through
Milo: Ate Traveler..how you..
Dave: Space manipulation..son of Beyonder..come on it was a miracle, my lucky day, then it was only amatter of time before I good the hang of my powers..and wallah.
Milo: That’s how your so strong..Beyonder World’s outside the multiverse,
Dave: Congratulations fuck face you know your stuff, as for those kids fuck them. What the fuck you, David, Abby, none of you gave a DAMN about me while I Was gone, and you’re fucking the guy who’s the reason I’m gone!!!

“Dave used a special warp to slash Milo’s right chest open before using a blast of force to knock him back, before turning to Sandra.”

Dave: I’m not even done with you, the things I’m going to do haha…to you, your fucking ridiculous friends, Milo, oh don’t forget Marie mhmm..I’m gonna go so deep in her pussy.,,have her use those air powers of hers to cool me off once we’re done with our fuck-athon
Milo: SHUT UP YOU FUCKIN
Dave: SILENCE!!!

“Space compressed around Milo’s head and slammed him into the ground and he put pressure on Milo’s body starting to flatten him as if a giant foot was being put on an ant, while Dave turned to Sandra and began applying the same amount of pressure on her then increased it.”

Dave: WHO’S THE BUG NOW! WHOS THE INSECT NOW! IM GOING TO CRUSH YOU AND ENJOY IT! HAHA
………………..
Chulance: Suppose what?! We can’t get Ganta’s help, we need to find Sandra or James or someone who can track Zach he’s not here!
…………….
Balder: First the demons..and now these shadows..it’s as if more and more fores are rising that rely on contaminating others rather then our own powers, what shall we do now?
………………………..
Dale: Oh that’s an easy answer, TOO MANY! COME ON ANNA FIRE WORKS NOW!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:07 am

"The pressure didn't seem to take effect on Sandra as a glow of dark cosmic power surrounded her, a emblem in the shape of a Phoenix shined in Sandra's black eyes as the energy expanded itself outward, forming a almost black cosmic fire bird, a literal dark Phoenix if you will. Within moments the shadows seeps into Dave's dimension, the place dims more by the second."

Sandra: There are those that are controlled, then those that take control. You picked the wrong time to fuck with me Dave.

"Sandra stepped forward, looking to Milo, she could tell it was true."

Sandra: Don't worry "friend", you'll get what's coming to you.

"Sandra said that just as the dimension finally blacked out. It was Dave now finding himself crushed under a infinity of power as darkness flames washed over his body, burning him physically, and mentally mentally. Sandra grips Dave in a telekintic grip."

Sandra: It's always the same bullshit with you Dave. You never was powerful enough to be with me. You knew the risks of being involved with the Phoenix, but choose to stay. Yet you can't handle it, wherever you get taken, you return to blame everybody except yourself. You are no role model, no father, hell your barely even a husband. I had missed you, but enough is enough and I'm going to make you beg to return from where you came from.

---

Tanya: We find out what these shadows are, and stop it of course.

"Tanya sent a clone to SXM, directly to James requesting any new information on the shadows.

---

Tesla: I don't think James is tracking us... wait Chu, just adopt to create a connection to James.

"It could takes hours running around to find everybody, but they shouldn't need to with Chulance ability."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:14 am

Harry: What...THE...FUCK!

"Harry turns to Filipe. He just shrugs. Darkness slowly covering his eyes as he looks at his dead best friend. He said it himself, it was temporary. It was his fault he was dead. He was so busy with his self righteous Magneto bullcrap about mutants he had let him die"

Filipe: Look man just...whatever.
Harry: WHATEVER!? You saw who that was! And why were Sandra and Milo making out!
Filipe: Who cares goddamn it! Let them do what they want...

"Filipe was starting to get apathetic to the entire thing. His eyes cover in darkness. Why even bother saving all these people"

Filipe: More importantly, are you sure this is temporary? We need to go back to Ruth and try and figure out a way you can stay...we need your help and-

"Before he can say anything else, Harry punches him in the face. Filipe falls flat on his ass and just looks at Harry in shock"

Harry: Your eyes...get it together Icy. I don't know what bullcrap Jet is feeding you, but don't make me kick your ass

"Harry blasts him with light. It doesn't hurt, but it extinguishes the shadows around him. His focus returns"

Filipe: I....t-thanks...Shit! James says tons of the team is being taken over...Carmen, Zach. Milo and Sandra are confirmed taken. And of the X-Force Ledge, Ellen and Ikon. This is approaching maddening levels

-----

Marie: Shhh sweetie. Danny, we can't leave this place. It ain't safe at the base either

"Marie was picking up James' warning that different heroes were being taken over"

Marie: Here's what we're gonna do. Danny dear yer gonna copy my power and turn into air, and Amy darlin if you can turn invisible somehow as well, that'd be lovely. We'll sneak outta here and head to my grandfather's place. I'm thinkin not a lot of people know about it"

----

"As Ellen, Ledge and Ikon celebrate, suddenly, a flash grenade goes off inside the room, purging the entire room in a bright hot light. It's followed by Simon quickly forming an alchemy shield around Molly and running in for a punch on Ellen. Erica opens fire with her pistols on Ledge and Peter also goes for a speed enhanced punch on Ikon"

James: Just snap them out of it! Get them light! Molly! WAKE UP

"James sends a psychic jolt to Molly to force her to wake up. Fawkes is seen appearing near here with a computer"

James: Use that. Restore the lights to the base, quickly!

"Meanwhile James had already began cutting off the League members that were taken by shadows from the PsyNet. This included Carmen. He did leave a channel open, but he had began scrambling with her head, changing her perceptions, keeping her busy"

James: Yes dear? I'm a bit busy right now. Team's having an argument

----

"Ruth and Gally had stayed behind and were hunting on foot, Namek following them"

Ruth: I am aware of the impossibility...but as far as I ascertain General Namek, he had to be sent by another Archangel. Only one could have turned him into Heavenly energy for him to pass through whatever channel remains open through me.

"Gally remained quiet, blade in hand. The search for Melker, the girl that had tried to kill Namek, was mostly fruitless so far. Melker and dipped into the sewers and was using a dark enochian sigil for stealth, making sure she moved slowly past the physical search parties. She just needed to find a safe spot to place a powerful enough barrier, and they could not harm her. However her head wasn't so much registering that, as it was thinking exactly how she was going to pierce Tie's chest and show her her beating heart, if those angelic monstrosities even had hearts. Nothing but entities playing with human lives, just like demons"

Melker: I can kill any angel...she wont be an exception

"She keeps moving through the sewers"

----

"Dave is contacted by a voice. He was suddenly in the PsyNet"

Yamairo: DAVE! Let me in this instant! We need to talk!

"Yamairo had been warned by James of what was happening right before Dave had cut them off. He hadn't heard anything about Milo or Sandra or what had happened to him, as James had just now connected whatever dimension Dave created to the League's PsyNet, using Yama's powers as a guide. Meanwhile Yama was just outside the range of Dave's powers trying to work himself through his parallel dimension barrier"

----

----

"Aaron suddenly blasts Ganta right in the back of the head with a repulsor blast. His armor was slightly tinged black and the usual blue glowing eyes of the Iron Man suit were now dark"

Aaron: Now now Ganta. We all know you can't just be using powers on that level without consulting with the Security Council"

"In his head, the voice was simply repeating one thing over and over. Five words. Five words that Aaron had always told himself, that he always truly did believe about himself even if everyone. The League, the press, his friends told him otherwise. Five simple words that had stayed with him since the first superhuman Civil War"

You are not a hero.

"He began firing repuslor blasts at Ganta before flying closer and punching him down, blasting him with a unibeam as he descends"

---

"In space, we see Amber. She's staring down the shadows covering the sun. In her hand, is a tiny orb of white light"

Amber: Okay then...lets see if this works

"Amber had been spending the month learning about faery magecraft. A type of magic capable of creating light and healing allies. She stares at the sun. She had only mastered one spell...it had to be enough"

Amber: I am the rune of Akasha, I am the Eye of the World! MULTIPLE! FAE NITEO!

"She extends her arm and fires the small orb into the shadows of the sun. She instantly multiplies it thousands, millions of time as she begins to pant and it's as if a million of small little orbs suddenly expand each into gigantic rings of purifying and blinding light, eating away at the shadows"

Amber: Come on! Break!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:11 am

“The darkness in Milo’s eyes was flickering, as everything going on emotionally was piling up on him. Dave’s return, the truth about what he did & his failure to get him back, giving into the darkness he was pissed, and now this confrontation with Dave, luckily Sandra’s shadow Phoenix assault had freed him from the spatial pressure.”

Dave: Just seeing your face again makes me want to….go…back!!!!!

“Dave screamed overwhelmed by the mental and physical assault, he’d prepared to combat Sandra at her current level, but with help from the shadows it made everything futile. He could hear and feel the voice of the shadows becoming more appetizing as the pain increased. Years of pain caused from Sandra, but now she was doing it directly.”

Dave: Stay out of my head YAMA STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD! I DON’T NEED OR WANT YOU OR ANYONE FROM THE SXM

“It was at this point Milo decided to intervene himself not wanting to see Dave feeling responsible for this he flew over to Sandra using TK to enhance his strength and kick her aside, before flying into Dave ramming into him, and knocking the burned fuller to the ground.”

Milo: Enough is Enough
Dave: Die..

“Dave tried to erase half of Milo’s body from space but did nothing as Milo applied a blast of spatial pressure to blast Dave’s body back further damaging his WARP armor.”

Milo: Yeah Space manipulation I miss this trick, Sandra, Dave, this has to stop! This Darkness is using our anger against us, you guys wanna brawl out and fuck each other up, fuck me up, that’s fine, but not now not when the damn Shadows are the one’s in control they’re

“As Milo said this darkness flickered in his eyes, uttering the one word he always feared being called the most, but the one that caused him to stop speaking as darkness began encircling him again.”

Hypocrite..Hypocrite..Hypocrite..Hypocrite..Hypocrite..
………………………………………………………….
Danny: Grandpa Hong?

“Danny had met his granpa a couple times, or great grandpa but that was too complicated, and they needed to move.”

Danny: Amy..what concept do you know that can make you invisible.
Amy: I..
Danny: Hmmm…nothing..that..never mind it’s too dangerous
Amy: NO I wanna I wanna
Danny:’ NO! I Don’t want to risk you becoming nothing for good, you can copy the concept of power it usually just grants you power, but maybe..you can try to copy a specific power..try it invisibility..if it dosen’t work then..you just gotta copy movement and run as fast as we air move.

“Amy nodded trying to do as Danny asked, and picking up a specific power through this was much harder but thinking of Mr. Fawkes she became invisible, as a crash was heard outside another super villain, and series of explosions before part of the roof caved in and Nick came in surrounded by an aura of energy.”

Danny: Oh shit..Nick who..
Amy: NICKY!
Nick: Hey Sis..listen Mar-..mom..Some fucker in a power suit read his memories locked him up a couple years ago trying to steal bombs for Siya’s church, anyway bad news, couple rich businessmen put a $100 million dollar bounty on the Ventro family, and Kingsfield has your address all over the internet, we need to move now, that guy was just the warm up compared to all he greedy people coming next!
…………………………..
“Ellen turns to Simon, and despite being able to easily avoid a punch gets hit square in the face, almost as if she’s fighting the darkness and is knocked back but just shakes her head.”

Ellen: Silly.girl..morals are for kids. Simon come on It feels good to be liberated..join us….join me..you can gain your true powers, and so much more, complete control.

“Ellen began assaulting Simon with a combination of telepathy, and illusions to amplify the effects of the darkness, and show him all the power he could wield if he gave into darkness, allowing DEATH to come out, while Ledge slashed the through the bullets with his claws, before looking at Erica, and grinning messing with her ability to properly see or detect him. Instead to her the entire room was distorted, and “Everyone” looked like Ledge from time to time from Alex, to Simon causing her to shoot at her allies instead, while as he spoke it felt as if he was speaking from evey place in theroom simulanetously, as if his voice was omnidirectional.”

Ledge: Haven’t used this trick in a while..catch me if you can oops shot me again..and again..haha..good thing I can heal.

“Ledge was toying with her as thanks to messing with her perception she was aiming at the wrong people, and focused on causing her to feel more and more stressed, while Ikon was knocked back by Peter’s blow.”

Ikon: Hmm..I always did like your trick
Peter: Like this

“Before Ikon could speak Peter hit him again with another speed enhanced punch this one doing more damage, then a few more until Ikon finally grabbed Peter’s hand right before it hit his face, and absorbed speed from him, while warping time around so Peter was moving slower.”

Ikon: Like I was saying I always liked your trick..it’s quite fun to use.

“Ikon increased his own speed and used a time sphere around him to build momentum before going to elbow the slowed Peter while simultaneously removing him from the time sphere as the darkness completely encircled him.”

Ikon: You people would be wise to free yourselves..embrace the darkness..I’ll see it to the rest of my buddies do as well.

“Ikon spoke unleashing a massive blast of darkness from his mouth while teleporting away reappearing in the SXML sea base.”

Ikon: Hello….anybody here..

“Molly tries to type while bleeding only for Ledge to leap forward dragging himself forward with gravitational manipulation and kicking his foot through the laptop while looking down at Fawkes.”

Ledge: Hey Fawkes wasssup, I was wondering if we could have a little chat..no need for the computer technology is really ruining social skills now adays.
…………………………
“Carmen frowned as she’d taken on the powers of Darkseid replacing Uxas’s power set with that of her favorite kryptonian, and just shook her head. In her hand she made a magic mirror appear, and looked into it seeing James co-ordinating things, using his power then saw images of her, and others affected by the shadows.”

Carmen: Jamsie..why are you playing with my head? Ooooh now I can read your thoughts..this is fun..but fine meanie I know where you are but if you don’t want me to come I’ll go hang out with some body else.

“Carmen was back to her old mentally twisted ways, an example the shadows had regressed her, as she moved at super speeds appearing near the bar Dale, Anna, and Katy were duking it out before unleashing omega beams on the shadowlings and warping them all into the core of the sun before flying over to them.”

Dale: Holy shit..Carmen! Glad to have you back..
Carmen: Really Spidey..glad for me to be back, last I checked you hated us Osborn’s..
Dale: I mean I may have said a few words..or..so but..
Carmen: DING DING! So you really do hate me..Sad You’re so mean Spidey.. Anneyyy..Katyy…you guys wanna play with me..riiiiight

“As Carmen flew closer they could see darkness in her eyes, and see darkness coursing through her veins, however she appeared cheerful as ever.”

Dale: Anna..Katy…you see..that right…darkness….Carmen what do we do..
………………………………….
Namek: Well in that case..things are not as bad as they appear, then perhaps we could use Harry to get access to Heaven..if they can send him out..maybe we can..get in.
……………………
“Ganta was taken by surprise by Aaron’s assault, and motioned for others in the Atlanteons to flee, and deal with the shadowlings as he’d deal with Aaron himself. The Unibeam had done quit the number but as soon as he plunged in the water his wounds began healing at an accelerated pace as he gripped his trident tight.”

Ganta: James..the darkness has infected a great deal of my people, many of whom have a low opinion of the land dwellers. Aaron Stark has been corrupted, I myself am being plagued by voices of darkness..Stark is powerful I seek instance alert..the world security council through Taylor that I have to unleash my full power in order to protect my own and your team’s sea base.

“Ganta spoke through the sea base and sent forth a tidal wave to slam into Aaron, but more to drag him under water using his own magic to enhance the power of the wave to drag Aaron under water, and swam forward shooting forward like a torpedo and harnessing Olympian force energy in the trident and swinging wildly at Aaron.”
…………………………….
“In the depths of space Sean appears next to Amber as pure energy.”

Sean: Your plan’s pretty impressive figured you could use a boost.

“Sean focused on Amber, and then began channeling his own infinite energies into her, converting them into mystical energies to vastly enhance Amber’s own power, and accelerate the effectiveness of the faery light’s attack on the sun, when suddenly large shadow tendrils were seen moving towards them as Felicia appeared in the depths of space surrounded by darkness, and having usurped some great evil.”

Sean :What is..
Felicia: Titans…Ooooh how I’ve missed..these primodial evil beings powers so much!!!

“Felicia yelled unleashing a massive blast of energy directly into Sean’s back to stop him from amplifying Sean, and focuses on Amber to hijack her ability to use fae magic to prevent her from directing any more light towards the sun, while unleashing pure darkness and titan energy at Amber.”

Felicia: Two of the people I hate the most..lucky me to find them both in the same spot!!!
………………………
“Vinlo was in the depths of space at the Nova Space stations with Ilixia, as they’d just gotten back from a mission this darkness situation was spreading.”

Vinlo: Ilixia I require your assistance..I picked up on something across the universe….
Ixia: Across..
Vinlo: My son is in danger, he’s been corrupted by this darkness, come with me to earth, trust me if the darkness have their way with him, there could be far reaching effects that even get to us.

“Vinlo wanted Ilixia to come with him, and din’t want to ask Michael for permission, while he was a good guy he did still remember him as amass murderer, and perceived Ikon in an even worst light due to his past relationship with Milo.”
………………….
Balder: Does not seem to be that simple, I mean no disrespect but even you have been unable to purge the sun of this darkness, and as it stands you are among if not the strongest of people on this planet, so how can we stop it from corrupting it’s people when we can’t even prevent it from taking our stars.
……………………
Chulance: James! JAMES! I need to find Zach he’s gone, the shadows got him I know it! Where is he at.

“Zach was moving in a stolen hover vehicle, using his powers to avoid being shot down or taken down by anything as he neared his parent’s place, and landed.”

Zach: Ohhh family reunion time!

“Zach grinned as darkness was all aroud his body, and he unleashed several tendrils into the front doors, and windows of his parents house as he barged in, levitating and hovering through the wrecked entrance.”

Zach: HEY GUYS IT’s ZACH the son you never wanted and tried to kill for being different, I’m baaaaaaack.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:00 pm

"Yama bursts in, finally managing to break through"

Yamairo: DAVE!

"He takes a second to access the situation. Dave on the floor, Sandra in full shadow Phoenix, and Milo in between. He quickly gets between the two Fullers as well and back to back with Milo"

Yamairo: You're going to have to explain this to me very slowly later Milo. All I go was that you and Sandra got involved and Dave is back and angry. For now...we need to calm them down. Can he deal with a time stop?

----

"Marie cracks her first and wipes off the dust from both her clothes and the kids"

Marie: Alright Danny. You know where grandpa Hong lives right? You're going to get your sister there. Head out in front of me. Keep the place safe

"Marie turns to Nick"

Marie: Me and you are gonna raise a ruckus outside and attract attention. I dun want you takin any unnecessary risks. Once the kids are off the hook, we run as well

"Marie quickly turns to air, and appears outside. Shadows begin to swarm around her, but she uses dodges and uses the momentum to send a huge gust towards the first row of enemies. Taking her usual stance, she waits for the next attack"

Marie: Ya better be gone five minutes ago Danny.

----

"Erica simply stops shooting. Ledge's attempts to aggravate or stress her simply fall on deaf ears as she makes the logical choice, instead she sends out another flash grenade to keep the shadows in the room at bay"

"Simon yells out, as he loses control. However, James' own telepathy suddenly fights back, the psy blocks he places working against Ellen. Simon is in pain, but claps his hands together and touches the ground, which causes the ground beneath Ellen to collapse, allowing him some control. Just as Ellen falls to the room bellow, she gets hit with an explosion, courtesy of Marianna. Simon jumps down as well and the two face down Ellen"

Marianna: I much rather her when she's not like this
Simon: Goddamn it this is what you get when you put this many morally grey people in a fuckin team
Marianna: Family...you put this many morally grey people in a family

"Fawkes moves quickly for his age, tripping Ledge and then stabbing him right in the neck, before catching him in a judo hold and flipping him over. He quickly pushes the injured Molly away while handing her his smartphone"

Fawkes: NOW MOLLY!

"Fawkes runs towards Ledge and opens fire with his anti mugen pistol"

"Peter slams into the wall as Ikon leaves. However, he uses his own speed control to slow down the slam. He's hurt, but still alive, shaking his head"

Peter: James give me a minute, my increased healing speed isn't what it used to be. Then direct me to Ikon. We have to stop him before he does something he's going to regret

----

"Amber suddenly raises her hand, almost disinterested"

Amber: I am the Rune of Akasha, I am the Eye of the World. REFLECT!

"As if space itself comes to life, Felicia's attempts to usurp Amber are met with non existence, as if Amber isn't there. However, both shielding herself, and continuously pouring more energy into the Fae magic is starting to take a tool. But...it's working. The sun slowly begins to show as the darkness gets pushed aside"

Amber: Come on! So close!

"Amber pants, one arm directed towards the sun, the other towards Felicia"

----

"Ixia just shrugs and puts a hand on her shoulder, swinging her arm"

Ixia: Sure man. I'll help you off the books. Michael is gonna be peeved though. Lets just make this quick.

"Ixia grins and cracks her knuckles"

Ixia: Can you teleport us there?

----

"James was still focusing on keeping the battle updated. And finally, he finds Zach"

James: Chulance! Sorry it took so long. He's at his parent's house. He's aiming for revenge. Get him before he regrets it.

"He turns back to Carmen. Anna, Dale and Katy couldn't hope to fight her, and he couldn't hope to defeat her in a psychic battle"

James: Carmen...I'm at the X-Mansion. In the old Cerebra room. It's an empty structure bellow the mansion now...if you want, come and get me

"James sighs. He looks at his gun and just leaves it on the table"

James: Guys, this is Psych. I might go dark. I'm going to send the current location of all League members, including those affected by shadows. Godspeed.

---

"Aaron lets himself go under, but suddenly, the armor heats, and in a huge release of energy the water around him boils, which lets him quickly jet up into the sky and way from Ganta's control. He aims, and begins opening fire with his full payload on Ganta from high above the air, laughing in his armor. Or maybe in tears. The voice was so loud in his head he couldn't even hear his own machine guns. And soon, he was saying it himself, over and over"

I'm no hero

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:18 pm

"Sandra wasn't pleased with Milo interrupting, she was quickly ready to attack."

Sandra: Ventro, you've destroyed my husband and ruined my fucking marriage. You are in enough trouble as is, so you better step aside. This is between me and this thing that use to be my husband. As for the shadows, they are a means to a end and nothing more. I let them in simply to replace the power mother has cost me.

"Suddenly Yamairo arrived, the shadows spoke to Sandra, telling her to wipe out Milo and Yamairo quickly."

Sandra: No, I won't.

"Sandra shadow ported Dave to her side, holding him in a telekintic grip while keeping her gaze upon Milo and Yama."

Sandra: You two, this go's beyond these shadows, this is a family affair.

"Sandra mentally forced Dave to undo this dimension he created sending them all back to Genosha."

Sandra: Stay out of my way.

"With that Sandra and Dave faded away into the shadows. With The Phoenix and The Shadow Force mixed together, Sandra found herself instinctively using her new powers, porting herself and Dave into their own shadow dimension. Dave found himself pushed by a powerful force as he slammed into the ground with impact enough to snap bones."

Sandra: Now husband, it's you and me. We settle this bullshit between us once and for all. All the pain, the hurt we've caused each other over the years, it comes to a head right here, right now!! So show me your ultimate power Dave, show me what you can really do before I make you a simple distant memory.

---

"The darkness suddenly comes to life enveloping itself around Amber trying to consume her. Amber holds it off for a bit but Felicia, the mere effort to free the sun and the shadows Amber found herself unable to maintain it. She gets taken by the darkness, ported instantly back to her house where she crashes into her floor. The shadows quickly fill in the damage to the barrier around the sun putting everything back at square 1 once more."

---

Tanya: There has to be a way. Direct power is futile, but it's not always power that wins the war. Do not be fooled by the lessons of Milo Ventro, that enough raw power is the key to solving all problems. It does not always work that way.

---

"Katy heard James message, this was getting worse by the second, if they loose James now it gets really bad.."

---

Tesla: At his parents, of course, where else would a shadow driven Zach go. Chulance he's going to kill them, you have to get us there now!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:42 pm

"Yamairo just stares at Milo and sighs"

Yamairo: Looks like there's little to do. That Sandra...always the same...and you

"He didn't want to start judging, so he just sat down to catch his breath, as he was pretty winded"

Yamairo: You should talk to Marie about this. Honesty can be the best remedy at times.

---

"Amber is seen in her study, books everywhere, as Ilyrana seems to be the only one there, the rest of the people having left to perhaps fight the shadowlings"

Ilyrana: Amber Parker! What happened
Amber: F-fucking...FUCKING!

"Amber gets ready to go again, when the elf grabs her shoulder"

Ilyrana: You are walking into a death trap. You cannot disable the sun this way
Amber: The fuck am I suppose to do!? Fae magecraft is light itself. It can counter attack the shadows. It's the only weapon we have. I can't waste my time plugging leaks, we need the lights back on!
Ilyrana: Those shadows...they are more than just around the sun, surely you've realized. And did not the telepath say the source was the one named Jet

"Amber had heard, and she hadn't taken it into account. Jet had somehow become a concept. How he did she had no idea"

Amber: I have little choices here. Whatever he did to get this strong, I don't even know if I can find out, let alone undo...
Ilyrana: Well, you have the largest library that can be afforded to you right here. I can help you research. Or, you could just go off and die

"The sorceress stares at the black where the sun should be and bites her lips"

Amber: Sean get the hell out of there. I'm calling this off

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:13 pm

"Sandra was waiting for Dave to get up and fight, she was thinking about her current situation. By allowing the shadows to somewhat infect the Phoenix, maybe she could use this combination to finally track the darkness back to it's source, and use it's own power plus her own to destroy whatever is causing this. But first, there was one thing she had to see to. This angry man before her. Sandra hadn't felt this powerful since the Phoenix was at full force. These shadows was filling it for what Mother had taken away, which provided Sandra the means to handle this man she once loved, this man who'd be tormenting the family."

Sandra: Is this the best you can manage Davey, I thought you hated me. I'm standing right here.

"Sandra lifted Dave telekintically into the sky then forcefully slammed him to the ground, the impact again bone shattering. She shadow ported Dave slamming him yet again."

Sandra: Come on, fight me! You truly are pathetic Dave, you never could match my power or the power of the enemies I face. You always where and always will be weak. How did you ever expect to take care of me, our children, our friend, WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!

"Seemingly the weight of the universe bares down on Dave, pressure so high it forces him into the ground as darkness flames warp around his body tormenting him more."

Sandra: Come on, show me you can take of yourself for once, you foolish mortal man.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:29 pm

"Danny did as instructed, trying to get Amy to mimic Marie's power was too hard, especially since she had no knowledge of how to even harness the basics of any elemntal powers let alone something advanced as shifting. When she was invisible Danny used his own power and took off towards Hong's place with his little sister, while Nick expanded the energy aura around him, and gathered blue flames in his hands launching volley after of volley of energy infused with flames at the shadowlings, the best thing he could do to substitute for light."

Nick: IT's like there's no end to these people! First the sun then every criminal now they're corrupting everyone!
"Ledge is down and healing as the anti mugen bullet raises towards him, and a blast of electricity disintegrtes the bullet courtesy of Elle surrounded by sparks while Jay is seen panting and with some burns."

Jay: I tried to keep her away but
Elle: Ledge! SNAP the fuck out of itnow! I don't care what this voice said, look at who I use to be, and I'm not under control, stop whining.
Ledge: Elle..thanks for the save baby..your the spark that brightens up my day..well..darkens..but honestly..sometime you simply talk to much.

"As he said much shadow tendrils emerged from his body slamming Elle into a wall with force, while he turned to Ledge, sending tendrils through the wall and causing them to retrieve two blades, and he tossed one to Fawkes."

Ledge: You want to get rid of this darkness..no amount of lights or grenades is going to help...

"Ledge walked forward as Molly used her power through the phone to activate all the lights in the base, it visibly bothered Ledge who walked forward."

Ledge: You made me into this...now you have to face your creation, get up old man and fight me like the killer you're suppose to be me just me and you.. no tricks!

"Ledge lunged forward swinging the mursama blade downward at Ledge at fast speeds, while Ellen was far more affected by Molly's stunt then Ledge. She was screaming while fighting the darkness."

Voice: Why do you fight me? For the sake of these loosers, they aren't your friends
Ellen: Yeah, They're more like family.
Voice: Ellen Grey..youu have no family...you're entire family is dead, because of humanity, and you run aroud with these people these heroes? Mutants are nothing but food to you, to grant you power to extend your end longevity until you find true immortality, and do what Selena failed. You even wield the magics of the Scarlet, let me in, together our potential is limitless, your potetnial is limitless, nothing like petty emotions to get in your way, go back to your old ways, kill Simon, kill him now.

"Ellen raised her hand, and began utteirng an incantation using chaos magic directed at Simon targeting his life force, and suddenly a smaller toy version of Simon appeared next to him being leviated, while the regular Simon was immobolized, and a sort of pink energy like flames appeared near Simon who began getting hotter as the pink energy flames approaced."

Ellen: Kill..Simon..kill........kill...
Alex: Ellen?! Killing Simon?! Come on I can get me, or hell Peter but Simon, he's burning you're about to kill Simon, he's dying!!!!!

"Alex screamed out and it was if Ellen snapped out of it the pink energy, and doll disappeared upon hearing the words "He's dying" and cosmic flames came around her as well as the phoenix, drawing on it using all of her power to expel the darkness, pushing her body to it's aboslute limits while doing so and stumbling forward darkness free into Simon's arms."

Ellen: Simon..I'm...sorry...

"As she spoke she passed out her body having a toll from harboring so many powerful energy sources, while Ledge's darkness had expanded into a massive sphere around him and Fawkes blocking out half the room but within the four walls of darkness Fawkes could clearly see due to the lights being on in the base thanks to Molly who was still bleeding out."

Alex: Damn it! Ikon's next, Fawkes can handle Ledge, we need to get to him now, we can't let the shadows get him, Simon Peter someone stabalize Molly before she bleeds out!
"Sean is doing battle with Felicia in space, both trying to absorb each other, with Sean unable to feed off the sun's solar energy due to the darkness after it devours Amber."

Felicia: Ah..I like this darkness more already..it's like magic bug spray.
Sean: You always do like to side with fucked up people, dosen't surprise me that you picked this!

"Sean unleashed a blast of sound a sonic scream directed towards her ears causing them to bleed, only for Felicia to use a spell to negate the effects, and make a clock appear, and suddenly it starts spinning and Sean begins screaming as he felt he was being attacked temporally and mentally at the same time, only for him to use the quantum zone for a burst of energy that stopped Felicia's attack, and sent her back escaping back to Amber's place as he did."

Sean: Damn it..what the hell are we up against? If Fae Light can't liberate the sun, what's next?!

"Sean groaned it was bad enogh these shadows were powerful on their own, then they could control people as dangerous as Felicia."
Vinlo: Not to his exact location, but to earth yes hold on.

"Vinlo was a skilled teleporter, but teleporting across the universe was no easy feat especially since the chaos wave. He combined his teleportation with spatial warping and put hsi hands on Ixia, and they warped reappearing on earth near the X Force base."

Vinlo: Fawkes..I followed his signal here. Fawkes FAWKES! It's your old pal Vinlo..I sensed this darkness...corrupting my son I'm here..with the Nova Corps I need info on the situation now!

"Vinlo spoke to Fawkes telepathically, not knowing his current situation locked in battle with a shadowling, and trying to figure out where on the mountain Fawkes & The X Force where."
Chulance: The way they treat him..I don't blame him..but still ..If drinking and driving is bad shadowing and shooting has got to be worst. come on.

"Chulance grabbed Tesla, and began adapting in an attempt to find him, although there was little his power could do against Zach, they worked in synch so often, and Zach was a master of using his power to support him, so turning it against him wouldn't be all that difficult. They reappeared there only for an explosive to go off and Chulance's power not defending him burning him badly and slamming him into debris as Zach smiled."

Zach: You forgot about my powers didn't you, I already knew you we're coming..also Tesla..what are the chances..that there's an anti mugen infused virus in the atmosphere..that you're breathing in..that's dampening your powers..and making you sick..high fever..feeling weak..sluggish..not much..or is there..I say it's 100% and it's very likely it dosen't affect us dark ones.

"Zach laughed using his power so what he described was happening, with Tesla feelnig pains in her joint, sluggish, slowed, her temperature rising, sweating, and her powers not working right, as Zach was punching his sister in the face several times, and grabbed a base ball bat and began beating it into her arms while laughing loudly."
"Carmen walks over to Anna and uses her powers to immobilize her and kisses her on the lips."

Carmen: Mhmmm..yummm...I gotta go..my man's calling but..feel free to call me if you wanna have a little fun, and Dale....no don't come, I don't like minutemen.
Dale: Hey I
Carmen: Coming Jamsie! Smile
Dale: I'm not a minute man..

"Carmen had already teleported away, reappearing in the room having brought James with her to the old cerebra room. She gave him a hug."

Carmen: Why did you say your going dark? I mean...it is pretty dark and spoooooooky in here buut I don't think that's what you mean.

"Unlike the others with the shadows Carmen didn't appear anymore violent, she appeared more innocent if anything, but James knew this was when she was truly evil. When she was brainwashed by Jorgan and HAMMER to the point she didn't know right from wrong, and entertained herself by making students at her campus she didn't like disappear."

Carmen: Buut anyway I wanna playyy, I was thinking we could playy a game a shadow game, hehe. But no souls chocolate, if I win Buu makes you chocolate, and if you win Buu makes me chocolate, and then once I win I'll go Buu so you can sit inside me in a cuute little pink pod, and I Can run the psynet and we can get rid of all the annoying people like my brother, and the humans that think they run stuff, but if youuuu wiiin then it's the opposite you I'll be your little majin pink pod, and you can use my powers. Smile

"As she spoke Fat Buu appeared, then a table, and two duel disks appeared with decks in both, and then a bed appeared."

Carmen: We can either duueeeel...and I get Yugi's deck, orrr we can fuck...and the first person to cum looses, or bothies, you pick baby!

"Carmen spoke about everything in her non chalant calm and happy way, as if she wasn't possessed by darkness, and the world on the verge of ending."
"Ganta was pissed when Aaron managed to evade capture, and attacks rained won o him, he formed a shield of mystically enhaned power to defend but the attakcs tore through him and began overwhelming Ganta who torpedo's through the watr, and used jet streams to propel himself out of the water enhanced by magic attempting to body slam Aaron."

Ganta: ENOUGH! I Won't let you destroy my people! Stark snap out of this madness! NOW!
"Milo was disapointed in himself, for once it was appropiate to blame himself for the situation, everything going on was his fault."

Milo: Go ahead and say it..I fucking deserve it..I'm a fucking monster, the more powers I have the worst I am.

"Despite missing his powers to the point of depression, he felt better, less corrupted without his powers, and the confrontation with Dave had let him get a grip on himself and out of the darkness grasp."

Milo: Tell Marie what? That I love her but I can't stop thinking about Sandra who's got more mental hang ups then me, and enough angst to write a Tv series about. I can't have my cake and eat it anymore, besids the truth isn't exactly the Ventro specailty I'm going after Sandra and Dave to make sure they don't kill each other, you coming?

"Milo was about to teleport them to Sandra's signal when Ikon appeared surroudned by darkness and restricted Milo, and Yama from leaving the area, with Ikon turning Milo arond with TK And slamming him in the ground."

Milo: Ikon! What hte hell's...shit..no..not you..
Ikon: ooooh..don't get all high and mighty I Smell the darkness scent all over you, that and Sandra's pussy.. or rather anticipation to dig in..good thing..

"Ikon used his speed to walk over to Milo touching him using clairsentience to see the past few minutes."

Ikon: Harry and Filipe intervened..and Yama long time no see, so heroric, so idealistic, so perfect..something I could neer be, you make me sick, but Milo you make me ill to the core..you preach and preach but you're nothing more then an overpowered glorified hypocrite, well minus the overpowered thing now..
Milo: Ikon don't let it control you! It's power I know you're craving it..I felt it too..I but
Ikon: Enough! You're the wrong one to lecture me about power, you want my powr, I can smell it on you mhmmm..that's not fear..that's jealousy..
Milo: Shut up..
Ikon: I know you Milo..so conflicted..without your power your nothing, you were a recluse until Sandra's little friend dragged you out to save hte world, that's how you get your kicks, saving the world, making yourself feel powerful, but you couldn't do ANYTHING not a THING to stop your sister's death
Milo: ENOUGH!!
Ikon: Not to mention you can't even pick between Marie or Sandra, I don't blame you they're both beutiful, perhaps I'll invite htem over to my place for a threesome, mind control and pheremone control do wonders for

"Milo launched forward summoning hte phoenix forec, and manipulating space, but Ikon phased through his attack, as he wasn't even there, moving to another point i mt,e as Milo sent forth wave after wave of cosmic flames on where ever Ikon appeared, before he finally grinned and a giant image of Ikon's face was seen in the sky."

Ikon: Am I this big..or is this illusions..maybe I've even picked up magic..or maybe I'm messing with your senses..

"As he said that Milo felt himself going sluggish and slowed like when robo tripping, and suddenly Milo was moving in slow motion a combination of time, speed, kinetic, and senses manipulation, while Ikon appeared in-front of Milo, and the whole world around him began warping, as Ikon fissioned away Milo's percentage of Sandra's powers leaving him completly vulnerable to mental attacks, further warping Milo, and overwhelming him senory wise, and using PEter's powers and Yama tom ake it worst as Milo screamed in hish ead, but couldn't even move his lips, while Ikon turned to Yamairo. While suffering he saw repeated visisons of various failures in his life from Leah's death to dying during the Civil War,to even images of Rachel, MArie, SAndra, and hte kids being slaughtered."

Ikon: Yamairo.now then..let Ventro's dealing with his own drama..me and you Yama, I believe we have unfinished business..as far as you brutally murdering me twice before..I don't think I ever sought proper revenge yet..for killing me, Hell was not fun let me tell you..

"Ikon grinned as he shape shifted into Isabel, and spoke with her voice, and suddenly as he spoke Yamairo could see images of the real ISabel, and memories of her up until her death on that night."

Ikon: Why did you kill me Yama..why did you kill..me...I thought you didn't kill..you spared so many other low lives...but you took me..I thought you loved me..

"Ikon grinned, as he unleashed massive blasts of lightning, and booming thunder direted at Yama, decieding to use her powers as well, with sensory manipulation blocking out hte darkness encircling around him to make him authentically look more like the original ISabel."
Dave: Shut the fuck up

"Dave began screaming, as he warped in light from various sources into the shadow dimension to weaken Sandra, standing up, and surrounding himself in cosmic energy, rebuilding his warp armor except for the head piece, with an outline of cosmic energy and a space barrier to protect his head."

Dave: That's why I'm thankful to Ventro. I'm not mortal anymore, I'm like you now. Now I see why you never truly cared about me..or even your kids or anyone else besides people on your level..so frail..so fragile..now let me show you the true powers. Honestly though..as much as I want Milo to die..he planned to bring me back had MOther not stripped him of his powers, I overheard his conversation with Carmen, but you on the other hand did little to nothing to help that greedy selfish fuck who hates me..cared more for my survival then my own wife.

"The Shadow flames were unable t otouch Dave, and he punched in the air, and suddenly it was if a thousand punches slammed into Sandra's chest hititng her all over, while cosmic flames washed over Dave's arm he laughed flying itno the air and crunching space together and sending it forward into Sandra like some invisible wave of force slamming into her, while suddenly he felt TK twisting his arms and legs, Dave became intangible and appeared behind Sandra materializing in a swirling formation. The swirling motion appeared in SAndra's chest as Dave warped his fist through her abdomen, being so close to Sandra he felt the full forec of her shadow enahnced cosmic flames, and telepathic attack, but laughed as th pain increased, as he formed a spatial "bubble" inside the hole he drew from Sandra dragging blood out of her body and expanding the bubble."

Dave: YOUR TORTURING ME THEN HOW ABOUT IT MAKE THIS GO POP AND A GOOD PART OF YOUR STOMACH TOO! HAHAHA Should have done this when you were pregnant, would have saved me all that angst and that damn demon child, then again you're the one that put my son in heLL!!!!

"Dave laughed as Sandra's attacks hur thim more and the buble exploded point black tearing out part of Sandra's stomach and DAvid "Glided " back forming space barriers to push cosmic flames back, but just being forced to submit to the telepathic attacks."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:48 pm

Sandra: Unless you've forgotten...

"Sandra's wounds was seen healing quickly, and a effect of the darkness filling in and empowering the weakened Phoenix Force."

Sandra: I was trying to save your life when that happened.

"Sandra had to admit she was impressed, Dave had become strong indeed. Honestly if he'd done this a hour ago he would of killed her."

Sandra: Do you really believe the nonsense spewing from your mouth? I didn't care, I would of dumped your ass years ago, killed Marie and hooked up with Milo if that was the case you retard. I wouldn't of put up with any of the demons shit either, I would of just let them kill you and everybody else. So maybe you should think before speaking.

"She looks at Dave who'd been taken down again by hr telepathic abilities."

Sandra: I did indeed fall for Milo, that is clearly obvious. It doesn't mean I've forgotten about you though Dave.

"The light Dave brought into the dimension was soon overtaken again by darkness, Dave didn't know what Sandra had gotten involved in, but the limitations of this darkness appeared endless, it overpowered everything thrown in in it's way as if it could not be stopped buy by anyone or anything."

Sandra: By the way, nice power.

"Dave was wondering where Sandra's aggressiveness went to when he seen her turn her back to him and walked away, he inquired into the meaning of this."

Sandra: I'm connected to this darkness. I'm going to use this to trace the power back to it's source and destroy it. Truthfully this was all just a test to gauge your power. I admit, when I destroy this darkness you'll have the edge over me, given that the Phoenix Force on it's own currently doesn't even wield a 10th of power it should because of that rotten bitch Mother. If you want to kill me, then will be your time.

"The darkness swallowed Dave up porting him away as Sandra dissolved the dimension she created. The voices still spoke to her, but she didn't care, or never did care. Sandra realized this was her best chance to defeat Dave, but these shadows had no part in this affair. If one was going to kill the other, it would be when both are fully themselves.

Sandra felt out what was going on in Genosha and ported to Yama blasting Ikon with enough force to send him through several walls and into the ground."

Sandra: Damn fools, letting the shadows take them completely.
Yamairo: Did you...
Sandra: Of course not. I merely wanted to see his ability first hand, while I could still take it head on. Milo, get to your feet you fucking asshole.

"Sandra was quick to undo Ikon's effects and restoring what power Milo had."

Sandra: I'm going to use the darkness against itself and track it back to it's source, then destroy it. I don't know the effect this will cause, I may end up taking myself out with it, but right now we have no other choices. I'm certain once I start the infected will sense what I'm doing, they will all swarm Genosha to stop me. I will need to put all my effort into finding the source of this power, so you will need to protect me. Call out to anybody you can, your going to have one fucking hell of a army to fight off.

"Sandra was clearly infected, by somehow she was ignoring it's influence and using the power to her own advantage. She find a spot to sit down, sitting cross legged style. Ikon attacked by was consumed by Shadow Phoenix flames and put in a darkness pressure bubble that compressed his body causing him great pain."

Sandra: So, you guys ready?

---

"It wasn't long before Tesla was nearly to sick to stand let alone walk or fight."

Tesla: Zach... it's the shadows...
Shadows: Why do you insist on doing this to yourself time after time. Where is the fearless and heartless mercenary you once was. You know, I could bring that person back. Just let me in. Accept me as part of your being, and all your trouble disappears.

---

"Meanwhile Cassandra, Abby, and David was all having shadow problems of their own, their minds slowing being infected as they keep digging up darkness from all of their pasts."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:52 am

"Fawkes quickly dodges the Murasama blade and gets into a fighting stance. Ledge swings again and Fawkes, dodges just inches to the right, grabs his arm and judo flips him to the floor, quickly putting in an arm hold that breaks the arm, forcing him to drop the blade. He picks it up and holds it in a stance similar to Aya's fighting stance"

Fawkes: You wanted to fight me, come forward then. You say no tricks, but your regeneration prevents any extended injury. The way I see it...this blade events the score

"Fawkes stays in his stance and waits for Ledge's attack. However, he's already has difficulty breathing from just that one engagement. His entire body hurts, and his chest pains him."

"Meanwhile, outside the sphere, Peter is healing Molly, accelerating her natural healing until she's stable"

Peter: She's stable. I don't want to push her body further with my type of healing. We need to get her some blood.

"Simon walks over to Ellen and helps her up. Marianna does so as well"

Simon: You okay? That' was quite the light show.

---

"As Sean defends himself, a figure suddenly flies right into Felicia and dropkicks her with impunity, sending her a good few hundred miles in the direction of the Earth. Nono, Buster Machine 7, stands ready for the second blow"

Nono: Nono is sorry she is late! I returned as soon as I was warned. Sean!

"She turns to Sean and smiles"

Nono: It is good to have you back.

----

"Fawkes doesn't respond, but Filipe does"

Filipe: Vinlo? How the hell did you get into the...doesn't matter. This is Ice-Hands, I don't know if you remember me. We're dealing with a world wide crisis. Psych, our telepath, went dark just a few minutes ago. Ikon's last known location was our current underwater base. Get the location from my head. And thank Michael for sending some Nova Centurions our way

----

"James stares at Carmen, not giving anything away. If his psy blockers had gotten better over the years, his own defenses had become perfect. Only something like the Phoenix could brute force his mind. Even after Mother. He sighs as he sits down on the table"

James: How about, instead of either of those, we talk. We haven't done much talking lately have we? Why have you reversed back to this stage? I didn't figure the shadows would get you this easily.

"James starts to slowly attempt to break into Carmen's mind. At this point, it was a shadow game. She could push back, and if he lost, she'd get every single bit of his telepathic skill. If he won...well he'd think about that if he got there"

----

"Anna runs a hand through her lips"

Anna: Huh...she's a good kisser. Where did she go? Is anyone there. Carmen just passed by us, she's been taken. Can anyone find her? James has gone silent and I'm pretty sure she's with him...

----

Aaron: Snap out of what exactly? I'm just doing what I usually do...backstab my friends. Frankly I don't see how this is a surprise.

"Aaron wasn't thinking straight. The voice repeating the words over and over. His armor starts to repair itself and he aims a missile right at Ganta, firing."

----

(before Sandra arrives)

"Yamairo cuts past all of Ikon's attacks. His face doesn't betray his thoughts"

Yamairo: Ikon, or should I say Zu...no...Ikon. We've danced this dance before. Far too many times.

"Yamairo quickly teleports behind Ikon and hits him in the back with the blunt end of his sword, increasing the power of the blow by increasing his speed, which causes Ikon to go flying"

Yamairo: And another thing. If you believe I regret having killed her. I don't. I may have at some point. I do regret what I did to you...now lets finish t-

(Sandra arrives)

Yamairo: That was unnecessary. Take Milo and go. James is also in trouble I think, but I would believe he'd rather sort things out himself.

"Yamairo walks towards where Ikon was sent flying"

Yamairo: I'm going to finish it with Ikon...and Sandra

"Yamairo turns back to her"

Yamairo: Dave had better be alive.

----

"Suddenly, Zach gets punched right in the face and sent flying, his entire body purged of the shadows (they can return if he lets them in). Tesla and Chulance get ported a few ways back away from Zach's created mist"

Harry: Hmm...this is interesting. It seems I don't need air as I currently am. Hey Zach! Long time no see. Feeling alright? Or do I need to punch you again?

"Harry gets into a fighting stance and grins, almost taking this like a game"

Harry: I got Zach here. I'll handle him. Someone needs to go back Ganta up.

----

"Meanwhile, Amber is going through several books on dark magic, trying to find something, anything. Ilyrana is helping her"

Amber: YES! MOTHERFUCKER!

"Finally, in the Darkhold, she finds a lead"

Amber: I found something
Ilyrana: What does it say? Also why do you possess such an vile book?
Amber: I'm a dark magus that's why. Anyway, it says here that darkness exists as a concept born of Akasha. It is one of the two basic elements of mysticism, the other being light. Unlike the natural elements, these two predate the creation of life.
Ilyrana: How does this assist you
Amber: Because, if it's a concept born of Akasha, that means it can be interacted with using the Darkness of the Divine Conduit. Whatever Jet did, he used that magecraft to somehow fuse with darkness itself. He basically did what Amadeus tried to do with the Evils of the World and the homunculus
Ilyrana: So...how does one undo it?
Amber: I have no idea. I don't know what exact spell he did. But now, I know how I can directly interact with him. If he's darkness itself, I can force him to give me patronage, which would create a link between me and him...and we'll go from there.

Amber: Sandra. I have more information. I'll met you at Genosha.

"Amber grabs the Darkhold and produces her sword"

Amber: If something happens to me, there's a scroll hidden in my room. It will send out a signal to my master Zelretch.

"Ilyrana puts a hand on Amber's shoulder as she uses her stepping disks to teleport to Genosha"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next