Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:55 am

"Aaron arrived abruptly and gave his command immediately. Not really surprising giving the type of guy he was."

Sandra: After all these years not a hello or even ask what I'm doing, just stop what I'm doing and leave? But, we both know that isn't how it's going down, don't we?

"Sandra had no intent on pulling the trigger just to back down now. She'd started this and was going to see it through."

Sandra: You know, I don't want to make enemies here. But, the way things are going the future isn't going to work out for us. I'm not going to watch the mutant race crumble before feet Aaron before we was to worried about pleasing humanities wishes over standing our ground.

"For whatever her reasoning may be for this, she did speak with some certainty over what she says, as if she'd seen the future already and knew mutant kind was at risk. Mothers power wipe and the attempts to enforce monitors may also be contributing factors to her decisions."

Sandra: Like it or not I'm here to stay.

"Human/mutant relations where not good for a very long time now and probably won't get any better. While finding some type of co-existence would be ideal, Sandra seemed certain at the pace they was going the mutant kind would not last. It was time to do whatever it took to ensure their own future. Even it meant they had to overrun the governmental system on Earth. The time to act was now before humanity assumed complete control over all of them."

-----

"Abby came over to Nick and thanked him for his bravery. She hadn't seen the Molotov cocktail and seeing she doesn't possess the gift to read minds, she wouldn't of known till it was to late. She could heal through spell she picked up when working with Collin, but it isn't healing that would activate naturally on it's own like Nick's would. So that thing could of seriously burnt or killed her. While thanking Nick she noted Milo's annoyance and decided to speak up."

Abby: Milo Sandra cares about you and Nick, certainly under other circumstances she would of been as up in arms as you was. She just did what she had to in order to take control of things out here.

---

"Meanwhile Katy was curious about Emmet, this man could change the mood of a entire crowd just by performing a musical number. She wasn't even sure telepathy was involved, it's just the natural aura around this man, it was captivating."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:06 am

"Veronica grunts as she feels James' telepathic attack. A look of rage is seen on her face."

Veronica: More power Kara! And link to as many wiki and wikia sites as you can. 
Kara: K!Must be going in.
Veronica: Nice shove wanker! Come on, find me... Closer... Closer... Eat this you sonofabitch!

"Veronica hit James with a massive information overload by using both Cerebro with the thoughts of many in the world and the thoughts channeling from Kara's link to the internet. She was definitely pissed."

Veronica: I told them not to go poking about. I fucking told them! Kara!

"Kara goes into a trance as Veronica take control of her mind. Veronica grins visciously at the power at her disposal. This was gonna be her one shot before trashing the hunk of metal on her head. She noticed the psionic defenses focused on the island... and hit the helicarriers instead"

Helicarrier Operator Kenneth: Whoops!
Helicarrier Operator Juanita: Fucking mutants...
Helicarrier Operator Naje: Burn dese freaks!
Helicarrier Operator Floyd: Turn up!

"As the tension down below thickened between Aaron in Sandra, the worst thing that could occur, happened. As if it were staged or planned, the helicarriers launched their anti mugen missiles onto the island. An attack from Aaron's humans launched onto Sandra's gifted."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 2:15 am

"Aaron removes his helmet. The scar and missing ear still there from Elena's torture almost a year ago"

Aaron: Listen to be very carefully Sandra Fuller. I have spent the last FUCKING year of my life lying through my GODDAMN teeth about what truly happened to the cities that were destroyed. And after that long, I have finally gotten people to believe in heroes again. I am not going to let you ruin that. Now I don't give a DAMN about what happens with the internal Shadow X-Men leadership

"He walks up close to her, face to face"

Aaron: But Genosha is a country, with an elected official, and within SHIELD jurisdiction. You will not take over a country and think there isn't consequence. Because here's the truth of the matter Phoenix. I'm the one fighting for mutant rights. Not you. You're putting the mutant race on a one way trip to more mutant ghettos like mutant town, more monitors, more MRDs. And I have had enough of that bullshit. Look around

"He gestures to outside where the riot was barely calmed down"

Aaron: Everyone has grown up Sandra. You and Milo, god help me, are the only ones that seem to refuse to grow up. We aren't teenagers learning about the world anymore. We're adults. We're in charge of leading our lives and everyone under us. If you want to act like Parker and be a selfish sod, bury your head in the ground and only come out when your "friends" are in danger fine, but I will not let you jeopardize the peace that we have built

"He points to his ear"

Aaron: Not always without a cost

"He pulls back and puts his helmet on again"

Aaron: I am going to give you 10 minutes to gather your team and disappear. Not even leave Genosha island, just disappear. SHIELD will calm the population, and Nate will find some way to explain away what happened here...or I will bring the full might of SHIELD down on you. And Sandra, let me remind you of one thing

"Aaron's helmet eyes glow menacingly"

Aaron: I still have contingencies for any hero on this planet

----

"James fights back, starting to nose bleed"

James: Oooh, this one is good! But!

"James pushes back and starts harnessing the psionic powers of everyone still in the PsyNets, including the various members of the team with psionic based powers, and then sends the jolt back, still trying to locate the cerebro"

James: SANDRA WAKE THE FUCK UP! I CAN'T HOLD OFF CEREBRA BY MYSELF!

----

"As the missiles get fired, the hellicerrier's psychics divert all their strength to defense from other functions, but the damage is done"

Tyler: What the shit!
Natasha: Psychic attack most like. Goddamn it! Sammie you need to get out there and stop the

"Before Sammie can, all the missiles from one of the carriers get blocked, as levitating between the carriers and the island, Poll-Arris, the magnetokinetic of the Inhumans, stands floating"

Pol: Blasted

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:12 am

“Nick wasn't as even as angry as his “Father” was. He was surprised that Milo displayed the raw emotion he did, in some ways he felt getting set on fire was worth it for his dad to be proud of him. Although it was true Milo had taken him into his home and accepted him as a “Son” he often felt Milo considered him the unwanted clone, a genetic experiment Terracorp formed from his DNA that forced it’s way into his life. Although the recent events erased those doubts from his mind, so Abby’s gratitude only served to make him feel better.”

Nick: It’s okay dad’s just
Milo: It’s not fucking okay that you get set on fire..don’t say that..but I understand Sandra’s point of view..she’s trying to do things different not go mental and start a war, it feels like every passing second we’re inching closer and closer to a fight..that we probably can’t avoid.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“Caleb was doing his best to co-ordinate Genosha’s armed forces. Sandra Fuller, a member of the Shadow X Men was the threat. Known terrorists at least until recently when it became recognized by some at least that the SXM were just as heroric as ever and not responsible for the recent eradication of cities that left many dead, and the whole world changed forever. Caleb Cassanova however was not part of that least that considered the SXM as the heroes of the old days, but monsters to a rapidly changing world.”

Caleb: I Don’t have a damn clue where President Moron is. I have to assume he’s either abandoned us or worst. We need to move on before Phoenix brings more radicals to her side, she must be neutralized, do not attempt to reason with her or any of her allies she’s a fucking terrorist and a menace that needs to be stopped.
Soldier: Got that Cassanova Sir you heard him move out neutralize their forces now!!!!

“The Soldiers barked orders to their various underlings who began readying their powers and weapons before launching an attack on Sandra’s team. Rider was quick to erect a circular shaped field in-front of him protecting him from the brutal onslaught as well as Abby and Nick behind him.”

Rider: OH shit! Don’t worry ther’es no need to fear as long as the Silver Rider’s hear!
Nick: You don’t sound too damn confident about that!!

“Nick quickly used his powers over the element to open up chasms in the earth under-neath attacking soldiers and began filling them with boiling water to deal with attackers, while Milo began speaking a foreign ancient tongue and sending out vines that spewed out magical energy seeping gases to put down the soldiers.”
…………………………………….
"Marcus felt a wave of relief when James connected him to the psynet and quickly reached out to him."

Marcus: James what the fuck is happening out there?! We need to get this shit stopped now what the hell is up with Fuller, and tell her to reason with Stark this is madness, we just had to enact an evacuation of several important people, many of which were key figures in mutant reform across the globe, we’re taking too many fucking steps back, you know all the shit you guys had to go through because of the BROOD are you really gonna let Sandra who in the public eyes is beyond redemption jeopardize that!

“Marcus was furious, this whole situation was getting worst and worst. He knew the day was gonna be bad when he woke up and all the warm water was out. That was a prelude to the chaos of the day, Sandra’s attempt to take over a country under S.H.I.E.L.D jurisdiction and now the tension in Genosha was so thick you could cut it with a knife. He just shook his head fighting off the urge to head to his quarters and pour himself a drink or two.”
…………………………………
“Kelsey took a seat again and slipped some cash into Rachel’s hand for the food.”

Kelsey: Food’s on me I’m not THAT hungry anymore I already had a delicious mutant meal.

“She grinned teasing Rachel if only to briefly take her mind off the chaos happening outside the bar. Then it happened something she couldn’t ignore no matter how many shots or drinks she took. BANG!!!! The sound of an explosion, multiple one’s at that went off. The ground shook and some glass cups even fell off the various table’s they were on hitting the ground smashing into pieces. And thanks to her enhanced vampiric senses she heard, smelled, even tasted it all. The terror, the screams, the blood, the crying, the pain, as the anti mugen missiles went off, it seems some had been stopped but not all of them.”

Kelsey: OH shit..Rachel oh shit!!!
………………………..
Sammie: STOP!!!

“Sammie yelled out using her reality warping powers literally freezing a portion of the anti mugen missile’s in the air, but some had already hit, explosions going off, and Sammie was in shock her powers hadn’t let her stop the situation entirely truly a testament of what Mother’s wave had done to the state of her powers.”

Sammie: Oh my gosh those people
Oliver: Fuck FUCK!!!! This is bad this is fucking bad!!

“As he said that a beam of energy flew towards one of the carriers, it appeared several members of Genosha’s army had turned their attention to S.H.I.E.L.D hellicarriers and began attacking as retallation for the missile’s launched even some who had been following Caleb’s orders and were on the way to deal with Sandra. Meanwhile Caleb was getting word of the situation and the explosions as well as experiencing it as one went off near the base he was in causing damage and blasting the side of the wall leaving a painful ringing in his ear as he spoke into the communication system.”

Caleb: WHAT?! S.H.I.E.L.D launched a fucking attack on Genosha?! Oh fuck OH FUCK! DAMN IT PHOENIX! GET IN CONTACT WITH NATE NOW THIS IS URGENT PUT ME ON WITH THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, THE PRIME MINISTER OF FUCKING LONDON, EVEN VLAD This is going too fucking far!!! Fucking bitch fuck…fuck…S.H.I.E.L.D really launched an attack anti mugen missile’s really makes me think as much of a fucking nutcase as she is..Sandra might have a point..a really fucking good point.

“Caleb leaned against the wall breathing heavily glad he avoided being killed by the missile’s and pondering what side to take.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 3:28 am

James: I'm a little busy right now Marcus! In fact! Get me hooked into SHIELD psionic nets right now and let me use them! I need goddamn backup!

---

"Rachel closes her eyes and sees what's going on, opening them quickly she throws her friend an energy pistol and pulls out one for her"

Rachel: Stay close. Follow me. I have somewhere we can hide out in

"Closest safe spot was the mansion. The fighting was happening just down the street at the mansion. perimeter was big...but she could see it"

Rachel: Lets go

----

"Pol turns around and begins blocking the shelling from Genosha. Just then, a huge beam blasts through the various ones that were getting through, and Nono shows up as well"

Nono: Miss Pol! Where is Master Aaron?
Pol: Stark's already headed in! I got this covered! Go back him up or the Phoenix will have his ass

"Nono nods and flies at extreme speeds towards the Tower"

"Naturally, after the attack, SHIELD hellicarriers begin focusing fire on the Tower, countering Genoshan air strikes with anti-missile guns"

"Inside, Tyler has readied a ship"

Tyler: Get on board! We're going!

----

"Several of the soldiers use a tk field to block out Milo's attack, while another sent it flying back towards the heroes with a gust of wind"

"Meanwhile, several heavy artillery pieces were brought in and began opening fire with anti-mugen energy on the heroes, the same kind HYDRA had used. Can't be blocked by mutant generated shields, unlike anti-mugen bullets who just bypass healing and alternate bodily forms"

"Inside, Aaron keeps the stare down with Sandra"

Aaron: It's going down Fuller...you move from that spot, I will put you down like the rabid dog you've become

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:53 am

"Veronica crackles before throwing off the Cerebro helmet to the ground and making Kara power it down."

Veronica: Haha haha! You... YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT! Tune into the news Kara! That's me! All me!

"Veronica broke into a crazed laughter, something that Kara didn't think capable. Was it the power getting to her head or the Cerebro giving off some side effect."

Kara: What the fuck did you do to me?! Veronica? Veronica?!

"Veronica continued to laugh to herself before Kara pulled up the latest news on the internet. Her eyes widened in shock. She was impressed yet surprised Veronica went so far"

Kara: You crazy bitch... You crazy powerful bitch...
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Sandra: You act cool, but you didn't send any word for such a attack, did you.

"Sandra patched Celeb through to Nate as was up to date on James situation as well."

Sandra: Now I realize this is not a popular decision. But while mutant kind is under my care, then their home is going to be under my control. Unprovoked attacks like right outside being one of the big reasons I don't trust leaving Genosha in Shield control.

"The likelihood of something like this ultimately happening was there,but the timing was off."

Sandra: Now unfortunately I think you've overstayed your welcome.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Aaron: I never said I caused it, but I also never said I was leaving over it

"Just then, Nono lands down hard in front of the building, massive crater forming around her as she slowly stands up"

Nono: Master Aaron! Orders?
Aaron: I don't know yet Nono...depends on the Phoenix

---

"James takes a deep breath and falls back down on his chair"

James: Fuck! Marcus, she disconnected from cerebro...I could tell it was a woman. I think I got the city. It was more than just telepathy though.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:01 pm

Mike: Holy fuck!

Terrell: This is perfect!

"Terrell ran forward before being covered by his symbiote that converted into electricity. His symbiote had his orginal mutant power, but that didn't leave Terrell limited to nothing. He didn't have access to the exotic energy of Change, but he was still 'different' from its exposure. The power fusion and fission were still at his fingertips. With a blue flash, Terrell completely fused with his symbiote. He looked down at himself before smirking and nodding. He punched the ground, which sent him within as a current that streaked past enemy lines before he erupted from the ground violently. Terrell zipped from soldier to soldier, putting them down non-lethally. The artillery raining down wasn't helping though. The after shock from one of the rounds knocked the cocky mutant to the ground."

Terrell: Surfer! Hit me with some cosmic energy!

"Terrell didn't know who this guy was, but he definitely wasn't the being he destroyed. They were total opposites."
---------------------------

"Kara leaves Veronica to her crazed state to go see the others that returned from their errand in Latveria. She notices a huge change to the temple they were held up in. Ethan had set up a lot of equipment and even furniture. The hygeine situation was pretty old school, but what could you expect from an old ass temple used by an old ass sorcerer. Victor, Ethan, and Damon are seen conversing"

Kara: Guys... Um "looks around and tries to be quiet" Veronica just, I don't know, just look.

"Kara pulls out her small tablet and shows the group the news on Genosha."

Victor: Veronica did what?
Kara: This!
Ethan: Shit, I knew she had power, but how'd she do that, and why?
Kara: Uhh... I really don't think she likes the Phoenix. I guess she was just trying to make her life a lot more difficult.
Victor: Remind me not to get on her bad side, she could of just had her kids forget her birthday or something, but damn, a battlefield?
Ethan: It might be more than that. Think about it. Her overall plan is to be on top of the black market. You need demand once you have your supply, right? Who'd want weapons more than a humans who are being threatened by people like us? This conflict... It brings forth opportunity.
Kara: You might be on to something. It's almost perfect timing. Ethan, I need your help making some things. Victor, go to the locations I just put in your phone and place these "hands Victor penny sized devices." somewhere secure.
Victor: Solo mission, sure.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 pm

"When Terrel goes down, several soldiers concentrate their fire on him. One soldier uses a quick geokinetic blast to create an earth shield around him to block his escapes routes and lower his dodge area"

"Tyler meanwhile is driving a drop ship towards the tower with the team inside. Pol having joined them after the crisis in the air was under control"

Tyler: So Marcus confirmed it was a psionic attack?
Pol: Yes. According to Psych, it was caused using the Cerebro. Frankly I'd like to know what you people were doing to allow that device to get stolen in the first place

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Sandra: I'm not leaving. Now as I said, SHIED has overstayed their welcome.

"Instantly all 3 are ported outside into the air, Sandra floats fueled by Phoenix energies by seems somewhat hesitant to attack allies."

Sandra: One more chance just because you are friends, leave this land now and take Shield with you.

-----

"Meanwhile the team was on retaliation against the attacking forces. Katy was focusing on ground forces with Abby, the game plan from last order still to immobilize and not kill. Katy was having a moderately successful time with this managing to freeze those who wouldn't die from it, and knock out others that would.

Abby found herself needing to be extremely cautious when it came to her vectors, ripping flesh was like tearing through paper one those connected with someone. Great for easy killing but needing quite some awareness to be gentle. Katy did notice Abby was able to go from one spot to another far away at an instants moment."

Katy: Been a while since I've seen Abby in combat, seems she knows new tricks.

"Troy was practically beating the shit out of soldiers in his way, Katy supposed he was technically following Sandra's rule, though in a awfully aggressive manner. He soon met up with a mutant from the opposing forces and now there was a firestorm of flames and energy beams happening at one area. All 3 knew of anti-mugen weaponry and so far was taking successful steps to get around it."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:44 pm

"Nono flies past Aaron and before Sandra can react, punches her right in the face with enough power to send send shockwaves across the air"

Nono: That is our answer miss Sandra! Stand down or I shall be forced to get serious!

"Aaron sends a contact to the other Avengers"

Aaron: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

"At that order, Pol-Arris flies out of the dropship and quickly heads to the fight, placing herself between the Genoshan soldiers and the SXM, and puts up a magnetic shield against the various attacks the heroes are sending at the military. She then raises a massive metal wall between the two forces to stop the fighting for a bit"

Pol: Who is in charge of this military outfit! I am the ambassadress of the Kree and I want you all to pull back before any further casualties are sustained!

"Back at the ship, Natasha takes the wheel as Tyler is seen putting on his mask and reading the shield"

Tyler: Well shit! Ollie, Natasha will drive us up closer. Sammie! You're our heavy hitter. Me, Matt and Ollie will try and cover but judging by the people down there, we aren't going to be of much use
Natasha: Any word from Natsu, Elsa and Laxus?
Tyler: Nope. We gotta trust they'll be here in time to make a difference.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:17 pm

"Sandra felt the blow but it was obvious she was still packing much power as Nono attack didn't send her aware. Sandra's eyes dimmed ever so slightly as her her calm mood passed over to frustration."

Sandra: So be it.

"Sandra grabbed the android in a powerful telekitic grip and immediately started poking around with and dislodging wires and circuits inside Nono to disable her. Sandra wanted to shut her down not outright destroy her, so her goal was to cause repairable damage. Right away Sandra seemed stronger then she should be at this point in time. Nono was not a machine one tended to just have their way with."

-----

"Katy watched as the fighting seemed to stop, it looked like Shield was demanding Genosha security to fall back. Well that would solve one issue but then their was Shield."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:29 pm

“Marcus was putting in orders and it wasn’t long before James was hooked up to SHIELD’s psionic nets.”

Marcus: Done deal, but I don’t get how this is helping with the current situation it’s bad enough Sandra’s having another Phoenix break down, but fucking we have another third party with immense psionic potential taking control of our hell carriers operators and launching missile’s at fucking Genosha!!!! Where the fuck is Nate, where the fuck is he we need to put an end to this shit now and focus on stopping Sandra and whoever the fuck made my men launch those missile’s.

“Marcus knew the situation was going from back to worst, and was heading to the roof of the hellicarrier to board a repulsor jet some security personnel, his destination the white house, it was time to talk to President Taylor, he’d been ignoring him ever since Taylor reached out to him for help in dealing with the L.A. “Angel Crisis” but now he’d be forced to visit the oval office.”
…………………………….
“Kelsey grabbed the weapon, spinning it around and examine it.”

Kelsey: Energy…weapon..I’m not too fond of these anymore considering what they can do to me but let’s go..

“Kelsey got up from her chair to follow Rachel to safety as she didn’t know her way around Genosha, she wanted to get out of here before she was incinerated by the Phoenix and get back to Korin and the other vampires.”
………………………..
Caleb: Fucking Nate..went missing..damn it Phoenix your making it hard to pick a side for all I know you’re the reason S.H.I.E.L.D launched the missile’s.

“Caleb was running out of options, and as his primary target was Fuller he decided to give into S.H.I.E.L.D, and began ordering his men to retreat, and let S.H.I.E.L.D handle the situation and anyone who wasn’t listening would face the consequences. He began having his various tech guys activate transporter fields to transport retreating soldiers, although there was a large minority of soldiers who were pissed about S.H.I.E.L.D’s attack many who considered their attack on the island as something that could have hurt their friends and family, and were basically siding with Sandra unleashing their various abilities and weapons on S.H.I.E.L.D, while Caleb was trying to get into contact with Aaron.”

Caleb: Stark! I’m following you’re orders I swear to god I hope those misisle’s weren’t fired on purpouse or I may have to sign up for President Fuller…a good bit of my soldiers aren’t listening there probably pissed about the missile’s take them down I don’t know if their mind controlled, will bended, pissed or traitors please handle them with as much gentleness as possible!

“Caleb was pleading with Aaron on how to handle the situation, while on the battle field Sammie yelled out again using her reality warping powers to form a giant wave of energy to slam into Rider and Nick sending them back, while Milo gathered energy and fired a giant blast of energy towards Aaron. Suddenly a large blast of energy slammed into Sandra and Sean appeared in quanton armor.”

Sean: Phoenix once again your fucking shit up! YOU JUST CANT LET OUR DAMN RACE PROGESS CAN YOU!

“Sean raised his arm and fired a large blast of force into Sandra while sending out a volley of powerful energy beams to follow.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:37 pm

"Nono's eyes flicker with power and she sends up a force field that shields her. The wires start to repair themselves, and behind Nono you can see Aaron focusing. Nono extends her fingers"

Nono: BUUSTER! BEAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

"She blasts Sandra with her high density lasers, powerful enough to break through moons before Mother, pushing her back"

Nono: Mister Sean! It's been far too long! Nono is afraid pleasantries will have! to! wait!

"She inputs more power into the beam"

"Meanwhile, as the soldiers are retreating, Poll puts up a force field around the battle so their retreat is better protected, before slamming her fist into the metal shield she had erected and sending sharp projectiles flying against Sandra's team"

"Aaron matches Milo's attack a unibeam, before holding one arm and opening fire with an anti-mugen projectile gun"

Aaron: Stand down Milo! Don't want this to go any further! You know as well as I do mutant reputation is bad as it is without this shit!

"As he's opening fire, he contacts Caleb"

Aaron: I read you loud and clear. I'll have any SHIELD agent use non lethal force. And check with James if you don't trust me. Heck check with miss Fuller once we're done kicking her ass. This was outside interference

"Tyler, Matt and Ollie are dropped off near a group if revolting Genoshan soldiers. Tyler drops first, using his shield to cover for the other two, as Matt grows to larger proportions to fight off air units and Ollie starts picking the ground forces off non lethaly"

Tyler: Everyone! Stand down! You heard your commanding officer!

----

"Meanwhile, Rachel uses her precognition to guide Kayle and herself past all the checkpoints and fighting spots to reach the mansion, and uses a secret tunnel to get into the underground"

Rachel: There we go! We should be safe here.

"After inputting a few codes, the underground levels of the mansion light up with power. Cobwebs here and there since they hadn't been regularly in use for a few months now"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:29 am

"Sandra takes effect on time slowing it to near stop for a few seconds, when it resumes Sean is hit with a powerful psionic attack and taken down. Sandra is now out of the path of Nono beam and to her left."

Sandra: I don't wish to destroy you android, do not force my hand.

"Sandra then triggered a explosion from within Nono that took her entire arm off from the shoulder. Nono knew right away something wasn't completely right with the Phoenix, there was Phoenix energy there, yes. But there was something else present as well, something her sensors wasn't detecting, otherwise she would of absorbed whatever energy Sandra had just used to attack her with."

-----

"Cassandra ran over to Nick when he got blasted back and hit the ground hard. While by his side she looked at Sammie, a dark power started to well up, one that has displayed itself before."

Cassandra: Nobody hurts you Nick.

"She had restrained herself earlier but now this was a enemy. She was about to stand and unleash her full force when Nick took her hand, sitting up healing from his wounds."

Nick: No, don't go there Cassandra. Your not ready for that power you summoned against HYDRA. I know Sandra has been trying to coach you but even she doesn't fully understand what you process. All we know it's a cosmic power, but it isn't Power Cosmic, Phoenix Force, or anything they've met before.

"Nick stood up to show Cassandra he was alright."

Nick: We can't have you going psycho on us. That's only going to cause another problem that we don't need right now.

"Cassandra gave a nod in understanding, realizing Nick was right. Nick floated into the sky and took off at super speed towards Sammie gathering energy and firing a blast the second he got close."

-----

"Milo has no choice but to let go of his beam and teleport out of the way. Appearing above Aaron he forms a large energy hammer and swings it down upon Aaron."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 8:04 am

There was nothing but boredom in Roberta's job, but also some serenity in it. The job as a house maid to a powerful political family was interesting and it helped forget her own troubles. As she watered the flowers in the garden there was something unnerving about all of this. Her gloved hands for a moment looked soaked in blood. She closed her eyes and then opened them only to see a white gloved hand.

She went about the day duing her usual duties and could feel something chaotic around her. Almost as if the terror of a battlefield was seeping through the walls of the manor. Even as she spoke to her employer the smell of blood was fresh. "What is this?" Roberta said to herself while walking out of the man's office Something was wrong and she knew this life was a thing of the past and not even the best part of it.

"Where am I?"

"Clearly where you want to be. Your will is being done as we speak."

"That annoying little voice. Of course I must've gone full insane." as she walked through the hallway planting her hands in her face in disbelief she bumped into a table. A vase fell from it. As she caught it the object felt far more soft and wet then it should have. It flashed and turned into a severed head. "Fu-" she dropped it and watch it roll on the floor. The walls and floor around her turned into burning furniture and debris. The walls were torn apart and the room was filled with bodies. Some uniformed while others just wearing casual clothes.

"Goddamit I know where I am. Still not done with Berlin huh?"

"Not quite. We haven't had a proper response yet and I have been doing your job for you. I doubt you could stomach what we actually needed to do. Its a-"

Roberta allowed that voice to go on as she walked out. Her clothes were not of a innocent maid but battle hardened soldier. The police station she was in seemed empty of life. Gunshots and screams outside were all the marks of chaos. She took a step out the door to see the mania Berlin fell to. Fire's throughout the entire area she was in while people ran around looting and fighting.

"Ah do you like what I've done to the place?"

"Its....wrong." the simple statement was followed by a leap into the air. The single jump allowed her to reach a tall building which gave her a good overview on one section of the city. What she saw was "Disappointing."

"Hmph how so connoisseur of destruction?"

"Well for one I feel like killing myself for allowing this, but I can't help but feel this isn't the right way to do this. I never wanted meaningless Chaos, but something far more orderly. Its terrible to even want destruction on this scale, but I almost can't help it. Hydra was supposed to give me that for a time, but they gave up far too easily."

"Maybe some will come to put order back to this city."

"It still won't do. I should have never allowed you that much control."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm a crazy bitch who takes pleasure out of disobeying orders and my brother enjoys stealing having sex with Succubi who he knows I'm going to kill. Don't give me that look." Tie said trying to avoid eye contact with Ruth knowing it would probably work. Earrings was far more susceptible. "They are completely correct in that we have no authority from God. At least not anymore." Tie's words held a hint of regret, but she always held true to that even some time before being punished. Earrings silently agreed with that.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I never claimed that authority in the first place, but this place is ours to police. Its been assaulted by an army of powerful mutants enhanced some weird cosmic power. Annoying cult trying to summon hordes of beings from Purgatory. Some hot succubi trying to enslave the populace."

"Stupid as hell plan. Keep them in your custody brother the second they breath wrong I'll kill them."

"Don't worry, but my point is we've done pretty well for ourselves. Honestly we wouldn't even mind dealing with the other supernatural groups more often. However you did just see what happened when they come here without permission." Earrings looked at Melker and just shook his head. "Then we got this dumb bitch trying to annoy us. Seriously why are you trying to kill us? Could've used another person as a badass supernatural jackboot."

---------------------------------------------------

Ever since Sarah got off the aircraft she was checking the future periodically every few minutes to see what possible future awaited her five minutes in the future. Hei's refusal to shake her hand didn't bother her. What did annoy her was coming in fifteen seconds. "Move one step to your left."

Hei could she did the same and moved. Another bullet came by missing both of them and impacting the wall on the otherside. "Mink, Joy keep overwatch." they both were still somewhat shocked over what just happened but followed orders. They jumped up to the fire escape and made another one to get to the roof. She went to her tablet and began commanding the drone. "Scan for cloaked surveillance aircraft." It took a moment before it began scanning. As soon as it did it detected movement. Another drone the size of a basketball uncloaked and immediately escaped rocketing through the city. Sarah made a mental note of that and began thinking up a multitude of rational hypothesis.

"Your still on the payroll for now. There are two possibilities. One is that a mutant used a surveillance drone to find where we were and move a bullet using his or her abilities at high speeds. Then there is the second option which is that someone used a smart bullet. I'm sure there are people in this world who can make bullets that use advanced surveillance cameras to chart a course to its target."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:26 pm

"Nono looks at her damaged arm, and it starts repairing itself once again"

Nono: Wait...what

Aaron: JUST GO WITH IT!

"Aaron barely reacts in time to block Milo's incoming attack, and then blasts him close range with a regular energy beam. He could have used anti-mugen, but elected not to"

Aaron: Come on Milo! Enough man! She can't be allowed to just take over Genosha like this! There are better ways! You're more sensible than this goddamn it! Stop thinking with your dick!

"Nono raises both her arms and forms two black holes, sending them towards Sandra"

Nono: Nono doesn't know what kind of energy you are using to bipass Nono's shields, but!

"The black holes open up and begin sucking everything between them, Sandra included"

Nono: Lets you see you escape this! Stand down or it is your death!

---

Sammie: BACK!

"Instantly, Nick gets pushed back with extreme force, both him and his attack. She then warps reality again and binds him inside a super hard adamantium prison, built exactly for his measurements, so he can't move a single inch, leaving a hole for him to breath"

Sammie: That'll be enough out of you cutie. Let the big girls play

"She turns to the rest of the group, ready for whomever comes next. Meanwhile, Poll takes up position above her and starts to focus, magnetic forces raging around her as the entire infrastructure of the evacuated buildings starts to shake, and she lifts an entire apartment complex from nearby, the concret and other materials slowly falling off the steel infrastructure she is lifting"

Poll: Nate may put this on the Kree's tab

"She throws the entire building at Sandra's team"

---

Hei: So...which one do you figure is more likely? And if it's the second option, who made it?

----

"Melker is still unconscious at this point, but Ruth answers for her"

Ruth: My brother Lucifer mind warped her until she was made to hate all that comes from heaven. And then when she broke free, she began to hate demons as well. Now I assume she just kills everything...there's probably other reasons, but I have refrained from probing into her mind.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 3:59 pm

"Milo gets blasted back a bit but recovers quickly, getting angry he snaps back."

Milo: We've been trying to do things the "better way" for years, who to say this isn't the change we need.

"Milo notices Sandra in trouble, he blast Aaron and takes off at super speed towards Nono, when he's about to attack Sandra shouts out for him to stop, Milo stops dead in his tracks on the command and looks over to Sandra.    Her eyes, they've blackened in reminiscent fashion of the battle against Jet.    Her whole aura while not "evil" in a sense, came off a whole lot darker then usual.   And now she stood, taken control of the black holes and dissipating them."

Milo: She does still have it...

"Milo had seen glimpses of this ever since the power ever since the battle with Jet.    Back then Sandra had somehow tapped into Jet's power.   Milo thought the power all but died with Jet but Sandra had retained some of it, to an unknown level."

Sandra: I was worried about revealing this so soon, I assume Shield is going to think I'm crazy now.

"Sandra took control of the shadows already residing within Nono metal body and started attacking her power cores."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 5:42 pm

"Nono starts to double over in pain, but then sends out energy across her entire body to expel the shadows using the light given by the energy for a bit, before flying upwards. As Sandra follows her up, the sun gets in her eyes, and she barely sees the silhouette of Nono descending towards her in a kicking position"

Nono: INAZUMAAAA KIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

"She puts all the power into her leg thrusters and breaks the sound barrier with a huge boom, her speed increasing even further until she's approaching light and aims the kick with all that force right into Sandra. The entire area and air around the battle warps with shockwaves from Nono going so fast within atmo. As Aaron realizes what she's about to do, before she breaks the sound barrier, he shouts out to Milo"

Aaron: Goddamn it! Nono too far! Milo! Put up a barrier around Sandra and Nono before that kick connects or everything down in Genosha is going to get blown apart!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:16 pm

"Sandra had been gathering power herself while following Nono, Milo rushes to put up a barrier barely getting one around Sandra and Nono before the two collided. A mighty explosion of power erupted, the power slowly broke Milo's barrier but was diverted enough not to destroy things on the ground. Sandra feel from the sky for a second looking KO'd taking the brunt of the attack, but any relieve Aaron has of the fight being over died when Sandra suddenly vanished. Appearing on top of the Watchtower Sandra steers up at her foe."

Sandra: I've retained some of Jet's power since his defeat but not enough to fully compensate the stricken affairs of the Phoenix like before. I am still the strongest superhuman on Earth though, and I'm not being taken down by some machine!

"As before her body was replenishing as the dark power filled her being. Sandra knew she had to end this quickly however, this power over darkness was nothing to play with and Sandra could already feel the effects it was trying to take on her mind and body. Sandra slowed time once more and teleported high into the sky appearing closely behind Nono. Phoenix energy and darkness swirled together as Sandra gather power and concentrated it before firing her own version of Frieza Death Beam straight through Nono's chest before her grip on time failed her again."

Sandra: I warned you Nono.

-----

"Meanwhile the building tossed gets incinerated in flames, Cassandra floats among the dust and falling ruble a strong power radiating from her."

Cassandra: Release Nick, NOW!!

"Cassandra let out a surprising powerful burst of power that pushed both Poll and Sammie back. When they look back Cassandra is already headed to them to attack."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:28 pm

"Sandra hits Nono's degeneracy engine and EXTREMIS can't repair that technology, as Nono's power fails her and she starts falling to the ground, now a normal android. Aaron flies to her and manages to catch her in time"

Nono: Nono is sorry...she

"Nono is barely conscious, leaking fluids and energy as the engine is going critical. Aaron lowers her to the roof of the Watchtower and starts to repair the engine, but is left completely unguarded as he focuses everything"

Aaron: Your creators are a bit of a bitch Nono. All these years and I still can't quite comprehend this technology

---

"Sammie's eyes flare with power and she pushes back against Cassandra using her own forms of energy"

Sammie: GO AWAY!

"Focusing all her power into a reality warp, she attempts to teleport Cassandra far away from the fight, trying to not just warp her out of existence or teleport her anywhere too dangerous"

"Poll meanwhile starts lifting cars and condensing them into super dense metal bullets and firing them at the rest of the team"

"Tyler's team, meanwhile, has managed to subdue most of the rogue Genoshan soldiers. He tries to get in contact with Caleb"

Tyler: Cap America here. Is Caleb on the line?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:09 am

The battle that had been predicted was finally taking place, Emmet ported all of mob turned calm people several miles away from the battle field and turned to Yuri and the Code:Breakers " Mein friends, to battle, as Sandra has requested, please dont kill any of them, but put them down "

Kaiser pulled out some binaculars to get a closer look at who they were fighting. Shield and the army, armed with anti-mugen weaponry, he immediately relayed this off " Be wary of their ammunination, its anti-Mugen, meant for mutants "

Riku just shrugged this fact off, mana and demonic energy crackling around him. He took half a step and blasted forward. Leaping over the crumbling ground, he caught the mutant responsible for it with a vicious upper cut to the jaw, knocking out most of his teeth. He spun around and grinned viciously, his teeth a row of jagged fangs. He slammed his foot down and raised a curtain of darkness around himself, blocking the oncoming spray of bullets.

He started chanting in a harsh, gutteral tone, shaping the spell and unleashing it. The curtain burst out in tendrils and swept towards any nearby enemies. They fired back with their guns and powers but the tendrils weaved around them and began to take on odd shapes. Some of the army nearyby started running as various instruments of torture began coming at them. Those unlucky enough to dodge or get away found themselves bound by iron maidens, cages, and giants wheels, alive but terribly uncomfortable.

Kaiser and Iko were fighting back to back with each other, Kaiser wielding tanfa and Iko with a bo staff. Their speed and stealth allowed them to ghost behind various combatants and knocked them out, upon performing Bunshin No Jutsu, they were even more effective. Noah, clad in his light cloak, rocketed around the battle field, he was currtently fighting simaltaneous with five other speedsters.

Adrian had his mercury working as a giant bubble around himself for protection as he fired off pulses of low electricty. Genesis called on Sasuke Sarutobi and Jeanne d'Arc to fight for him. Tanesha was reaking havoc on another section with her poison gas, causing mass vomiting and many to fall unconscious. She kept a careful eye open, this was a tough situation, for her personally, she didnt personally think she measured up with the other " monsters " but she certainly wasnt going to lag behind either.

She backflipped out of the way of a mutant with spike generations attack, and shaped some liquid poison into her trademark whip. The two fought, each trying to get around the others attacks. Tanesha was so focused that she didnt notice the soldier training his gaze on her. He pointed his gun and pulled the trigger, but the gun exploded in his hands, knocking him backwards. Emmet floated overhead a corona of phoenix fire around his body, combined with his own personal fire to make up for the lack of power.

" Naughty naughty young one, that wont do " his fire formed large bird wings around his arms, he flapped them and rained phoenix, feather bullets down on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:49 am

"As the Code:Breaker's spring into action again, Poll raises up more elctromagnetic barriers against their incoming assaults to shield the Genoshan military that was still left on the battlefield and retreating. Then, homing in on all of them at once, fires her super dense metal bullets at them"

Poll: Enough you vile curs! Your opponents are in front of you!

"She raises up her electronic magnetic barrier after getting all of these opponents to focus on her, and begins sending out electromagnetic energy blasts after the bullets"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:03 am

"Sandra picks her next target carefully, Cassandra's distraction may yet prove useful and Sandra used the opening to speak into Sammie's and put her to sleep. While this was going on Troy and Katy had gone after Poll. A bit of a awkward situation at least for Katy, working with Troy after everything. Katy came at Poll from the right with pressurized water attacks while Troy came from the left with a stream of fire.

While Cassandra got ported away he drive to rescue Nick unlocked her the ability to teleport right back from where she came. By this point Sandra was already getting in Sammie's head leaving Cassandra a open opportunity to blast her. Cassandra gathered a massive amount of energy and unleashed it on Sammie.

Meanwhile Tesla grabbed hold of Abby who who was able to get them out of the way of Poll attack just in time. They looked up seeing Troy and Katy trying to break through the defenses."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next