Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:42 am

Alexander wasn't even surprised by the call he received from Adrian. He was already with a large group of heavily armed men in his office with a terrified ex mercenary tied up. What information they beat out of him and payed others to retrieve was interesting. It already went simply beyond protecting his own family.

"Of course your having trouble with the amount of money his father is putting towards this. He and a lot of other people really wants this Sandra bad." as he finished his sentence he snapped his fingers and a few gun shots rang out. The room was sound proof. "I know my son won't stay out of this and out of boredom my daughter won't either. I'm sending a little assistance soon. Try not to let any of my family's blood get spilled."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tie was outside looking up a few floors hearing the party. She smiled and shook her head knowing they weren't going to dial it down. It was just how she liked it. It took her a moment to adjust Excalibur around her neck before going in. Of course as she walked into the dorm she could smell the rotten scent of death in the hallway. This stench burned her nostrils.

"Oh what is this foul stench I wonder?" Tie asked herself already knowing the answer. Carefully she moved her way to the stairs staying aware of her surroundings. A classmate came out of his room and bumped into her with his head down. She didn't bother to look at him as he kept going. Her steps began to slow down as his did causing her to grin slightly. Tie decided to take the elevator up as did a few other students. The stench became stronger.

"Wait a second!" a young girl shouted as she ran through. At this point there were already six students on the elevator with her. Excalibur sensed evil here. Tie simply yawned as the doors closed. To most they seemed like normal teenagers, but to Tie. "You may not know me for my humor worm food." Tie looked at the kid to her right. "But I got a joke for the rest of your maggot infested friends."

A few of their eyes met hers knowing what would happen in a few seconds. "How many demons does it take to lick my boots?" she asked while surpressing the urge to simply cut through them. This set every single one off and immediately into attacking her.

---------------------------------------------------

An old dusty abandoned mansion? Burn the pests out. Your tracker seems to know he wasn't moved here too long ago. Its likely our enemy is here. "How about this. We go ahead knock on the door, and if no one's home we can go get some pizza." Of course you pick the fat bastard route. The look on that assassin's face showed some mild annoyance. Even the boring me could tell she wasn't going to play around with this.

The door wouldn't budge when he tried opening it so of course we try the next best thing. "If our friend wanted to get in they would probably go up here." as he stated the obvious almost immediately he vaulted up finding anything he could get a grip on and climbed up with little effort. The door was opened on the Balcony, but even I couldn't necessarily be sure if it was recently opened. What we both knew was that this place wasn't simply abandoned. He waved her up silently waiting for her to come up. The cyborg had little issue of course.

"After you my lady." I don't know how a disembodied voice could visibly cringe, but I just did. Don't try and be funny. Also our mother was a true lady and we tore out her rib cage. We don't like ladies.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Kiya: What's wrong, afraid of the dark are we?

"Kiya lead the way in with Thomas following. There was no power and it was dark inside not that it mattered to her. A snarky response wasn't something expected from a cyberg. Thomas could tell she wasn't just a machine though. As they moved though not only did Kiya know where the tracker was via a virtual map in her mind, but she could also see though the darkness and spot where the dust was disturbed.

As they closed in on the signal Kiya directed Thomas to find a way around and take the flanking position but not to attack right away. If try wasn't here it's likely a True Note would be. She did have a offer for this individual that if excepted may solve both her and their problems, well one of them at least.

Kiya soon steps into the area Noah was in. She hadn't fought this one but word from the Mafia suggest he was powerful."

Kiya: Mr. Arkenson.

"It was clear from the moment Kiya stepped into the room that Troy wasn't there."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:59 am

Noah had been meditating on an old desk when Kiya and the others found him. He slowly opened his eyes and regarded them. Holding his hand out, he opened it to reveal the tracker then crushed it in his grasp " I'm afraid Troy Crosby isnt present, suffice to say your tactics were impressive but a few of the True Notes and myself are familiar with them as well " he remained in his sitting position, he didnt believe they would attack, at first anyway. But he was prepared all the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Of course sir, no harm will come to them " Adrian promised before ending the call, well that should make things a little more interesting. Hill was sure to send only the best of the best to help match whatever Crosby pulled. He'd silently made his way to the mansion and phased into the ground, he was curious to see the mafia's reaction to finding Noah instead of Troy and perhaps assisting the man, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:43 am

Kiya: That's a shame.

"It was as she expected, they found the tracker which only complicated things for both parties."

Kiya: You know I had no intention of returning that idiot to the Mafia. It's quite clear as long as he's here, then his life is in danger. He will die here before long, something my employer wishes not to happen.

"Kiya paused a moment to let her words sink in, she was basically explain her job on Genosha was to get Troy out safely."

Kiya: At first I wanted to eliminate the threat, but that's proving more troublesome then the pay is probably worth. So Mr. Arkson, how about this. I want to make you a rare offer, seeing you are the only one here to represent the True Notes. Clearly Troy is a issue for you people, he's targeted the lives of your friends on multiple occasions in a short time, and will continue to do so. This is also a issue for myself as for if something happens to him, I miss out on a hefty paycheck.

Clearly Crosby remaining on this island can do no good for either of us. So how about this Mr. Arkson. You bring me to Troy and I ship his ass far away from this place. You and you team are happy, I'm happy, heck I think even the Mafia would be happy. They seem to be legitimately getting tired of him.

Or Troy could remain here and continue putting your lives at risk. So Arkson, what will it be? This is a one time offer, refusal will be taken as a declaration of war. I don't think you will refuse though, that would be a foolish decision. Why go to war when you've a opportunity right now to get one of your biggest problems off your hands. What would it achieve? You look like a smart man Mr. Arkson, so what will it be? Do you want Troy Crosby gone far away from this place where he won't bother you again. Or do you wish to start a needless conflict out of this?

"Kiya was hard to read, being cybernetic helped her suppress human tells such as emotion. She could certainly be the ultimate poker player but being almost impossible to read did make Noah question if she was being truthful or not. Of course Kiya never mentioned a thing of coming back for Sandra, but that was a entirely different job that to her was unrelated to all this anyway. This was about getting Troy off Gemosha before the fool gets himself killed. He's playing with fire that he can not contain, Kiya can see this already after her short time here."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:53 am

"Two"

Tie in a blink of an eye grabbed two of the demons by their necks and charged through the closed elevator doors as it was going past the second floor. They landed on the bent and broken doors sliding across the floor. She picked them up and smashed them into the ground while chanting the exorcism spell. Their screams immediately filled the hallways as a black smoke escaped them. "Two to tell me I'm pretty."

The students were still alive barely at the moment when the demons left them. She got up straightening out her blouse and began chanting. "Righteous light." her hands glowed just as the other four all appeared around her from the shadows just far enough to get out of her immediate reach.

"Three."

She clapped her hands together causing a blinding intense light consume the entire floor of the building. The demons were briefly blinded attempting to leave, but realized they couldn't melt into the shadows. As the light dissipated Three of the demons were trapped. Burned into the ceiling above was a Devil's trap. In latin Tie continued to speak the spell which caused them to convulse violently as the demonic creatures were banished.

"Three to moisten their tongue."

There was no sign of the last demon. Tie simply looked up at the ceiling. "and one to call for help, because I really need to clean my boots."

-------------------------------------------------

At least it doesn't appear too emotionless. Of course a Terminator instead of an actual cyborg would be fun. Well thats what the stupid me is thinking as we find a large hole in the wall of the office only barely covered by a large portrait. A frown crept up on our face almost sensing something was wrong as we could hear the conversation.

"He'll just tell his friends about this. I doubt we're getting a real answer now." the idiot speaks as he smoothly made his way through the gaping hole in the wall. Of course something even he noticed was that the man sitting there barely even seemed surprised. As expected he likely knew we were sneaking around back here. Not bad.

"At the very least tell your friends about this." there's something wrong here as we both scrutinized this man. Almost seemed familiar. An annoying pious feeling emanated from him and the last time we felt that didn't end well for anyone involved.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:58 am

Was she telling the truth? Noah pondered, this cybernetic girl was a hard one to read, it wa possible she was telling the truth but he knew not to trust her at face value. Say she did ship him off the island, that was no real guarantee that he would stay away or that there wasnt some deeper plot in store. This girl was a mercenary, meaning she worked for whoever paid her. He thought back to what Riku said earlier, about her having more then one employer. If that was the case then Troy was by default irrelavent and the real issue now was her.

Adrian's train of though was going along the same route, but he had a bit more information on the subject then Noah. Enough to know that the probability of Kiya having more then one financial backer being very high. In the end it all came back to Sandra and the Phoenix, many big names wanted the power she wielded and were doubtless beginning to make their moves now. He needed to make his own plans to obtain it, but at the moment the mystery of Emmet was still seducing his attention. A chat with Sarah would need to be arranged for later.

Noah made his decision " It's not my place to make such a decision by myself, i'm new to all of this and dont have as much weight for it as the others do. Your proposal seems reasonable enough on the surface but i'm sure you realize only a fool would hastily accept it. I'll add something along to it, i'll broach the subject of your offer to the True Notes and let them meet with you to decide " three, two are in front with the third sneaking around from the back he, he noted.

" I don't know Crosby's current location regardlessly, so I can offer nothing else "

------------------------------------------------------------------

And so it is that I, Bawla Wan, find myself in this new setting. Moving is so annoying and this place, it's possibly worse then Forks and thats saying a lot. I mean there I had annoying sheep bleeting their nonse about wanting to get to know me and being nice, the nerve! Well, i'll just make the best of it, it's all I can do. I hope the people of this island realize how lucky they are that I have graced it with my wonderful and sullen presence, I just hope they dont bother me or offer me attention and the welcome parade in my honor isnt to embarassing.

Bawla looked up as a random male student tapped her on the shoulder " Um, are you ok? Your talking awfully loudly "

What does he mean, I was simply inner-monologing my suffering and torment, ugh heres the first one mobbing me for a friggin autograph.

" Your talking out loud you idiot " a girl who'd been nearby spoke up and eyed Bawla like she was crazy.

" Oh my, i'm so sorry, it's my first day and I guess im just nervous. I'm Bawla Wan but Bawla Swag would be cool too " she shook her head so that her hair obscured her features a little. The girl shook her head in disgust but the boy was blushing

" Nice to meet you Bawla, im Mike Norton, nice to meet you "

Bawla's eyes widened in horror, images flashing across her mind of blood drenched snow and perfect hair " Will I have to go wash my cactus now, i-i'll see you! "

she took off down the hall and down over twent times before rounding a corner. She pressed herself against a wall, right eye twitching violently and clutched her chest.

Oh the dark void of my suffering, the gaping hile of dispair where my heart once was. My sweet Edward, how you leave me like that, oh my angst!!!

She screamed and threw herself to the floor, passerby's hugging the walls to avoid her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garfield handed his controller off and headed over to Emmet " Well that was probably the best performance i've ever seen and i've seen a lot, well like five but that was the best! "

Emmet giggled " Such delicious praise you give me sir, I thank you "

Garfield, something about that sentence was making him horny, to cover the beginning of an erection " Well you mind if I give the mike a whirl? "

Emmet waved his arm around in a large arc " The stage is yours "

Music immediately started playing Garfields choice of song, everyone immediately moving to the beat.

Garfield:
Oh, yeah
Oh!

Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like
And take me away and make it OK
I swear I'll behave

You wanted control
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I make it
You say I'm a kid
My ego is big
I don't give a shit
And it goes like this

He grinned at Emmet as he jumped around, making use of his limited dance skills.

Garfield:
Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you

All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger

Tyrone kissed Victoria and jumped into the performance.

Tyrone:
Maybe it's hard
When you feel like you're broken and scarred
Nothing feels right
But when you're with me
I'll make you believe
That I've got the key

Oh
So get in the car
We can ride it
Wherever you want
Get inside it
And you want to steer
But I'm shifting gears
I'll take it from here (Garfield:Oh! Yeah yeah!)
And it goes like this (Garfield:Uh)

Garfield slapped five with Tyrone as they sang together.

Garfield and Tyrone:
Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you (Uh)
And I'll show you

I don't need to try to control you (Tyrone:Oh, yeah)

I've got the moves like Jagger (Garfield:Yeah yeah)

Tesla of course had to jump in to steal the spotlight.

Tesla:
You wanna know how to make me smile
Take control, own me just for the night
And if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this

So watch and learn
I won't show you twice
Head to toe, oooh baby rub me right
But if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this (Ay! Ay! Ay! Aaay!)

Garfield, Tyrone, and Tesla:
And it goes like this

Take me by the tongue (Tesla:Take me by the tongue)
And I'll know you
And I'll show you (Tesla:Yeah yeah yeah!)

(Tyrone:Oh, yeah)
I don't need to try to control you

Everyone applauded the three for their performance, Donovan hooting and Dave whistling. Garfield was usually too embarrassed to sing in front of everyone but them but that didnt seem to be the case anymore.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:34 am

"Noah's answer wasn't the one she had hoped for, but her proposal had seem to captured his attention. Noah's note of other True Notes being here wasn't really surprising, it only backed Kiya's thoughts of how Troy is doomed to fail here. These people also seem prepared, quite a clever bunch for mere students."

Kiya: I am not one to repeat myself. If you need time though I am willing to meet back here by morning. Bring Troy with you, the deal is on. Do not, it's off.

"The message Kiya was suggesting was come morning she wasn't doing much talking. It's either the True Notes handed up Troy or they didn't. It would mean Noah would have to talk to them now and a decision would have to be made over the next number of ours."

---

"Of course a party wasn't a party if Sandra never never took her turn at the mic. She stepped up on the stage next."

Sandra: Alright ladies, let the real diva show you how it's done.

"The guys caught Sandra playful tone although Tesla may of regarded it as a bit of a challenge. The music start and Sandra took the mic opening the song."

Think about it, there must be higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is a wasted time
Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Where's that higher love I keep thinking of?

At this point Tenesha joined in on the song, Sandra took a step back to let her girl shine in the next verse.

Worlds are turning and we're just hanging on
Facing our fear and standing out there alone
A yearning, and it's real to me
There must be someone who's feeling for me
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love

Sandra now rejoins the song.

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring be a higher love
I could rise above on a higher love

The two smiles at each other as they both sing the next bit.

I will wait for it
I'm not too late for it
Until then, I'll sing my song
To cheer the night along
Bring it... Oh bring it...

Tenesha starts another solo lead.

I could light the night up with my soul on fire
I could make the sun shine from pure desire

Sandra jumped in for the second half of this verse.

Let me feel that love come over me
Let me feel how strong it could be

The two now sing together once more.

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love

The two shared a on stage kiss after the song to a round of applause. Emmet could still see Sandra improving seemingly on each performance, such a wonderful knack for the musical arts it almost saddened Emmet she had suppressed it so many years. If not she may of even rivaled Tie and himself. While she had a way to go to get to this level, Emmet knew she would get there."

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:38 pm

*Mike and Terrell pretty much barged into Emmet's room uninvited. They only stepped through the doorway and got a good hard look at everyone present at the party. Mike nodded a bit as his eyes fell on Emmet.*

Mike points: Him, right?

Terrell: Yeah, the fruit cake.

*Though they spoke to each other, they were pretty loud... probably on purpose.*

Mike: No need to be alarmed. We just need you to keep it down a bit...

Terrell: Meaning, shut the fuck up. Not everyone wants to hear you clearing the nut out your throats.

*Mike was so stunned at Terrell's comment he broke composure and smirked. Terrell didn't really find anything funny.*

Mike: Um, ignore Big T. Just keep it down Emmet, or we'll shut it down... and we will. Got it?
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 3:09 pm

The room went dead silent following the incredibly rude and tacky entrance of the two strangers. The True Notes were stunned by this quickly regained their footing as seen by the anger that rolled through the room. Tanesha, hands on her hips, marched right up the intruders " Exsqueeze me but the fuck are you supposed to be? Barging in here and running yo damn mouth off and insult my homegirl " she cocked her head in Emmets direction.

" Your delivery could have gone better " Riku pointed out from the spot he was standing " Maybe asking politely for us to keep the noise level down, never mind the fact that random musical numbers have been popping up all week and all the explosions of last night, I don't believe anybody gives a damn anymore. But opted to barge in here, dicks waving, and shouting out like were supposed to give a fuck what some random bozo's think, heh, not likely " he sipped his tea " Hmm, this tea is good as shit "

Emmet finally spoke up, moving forward to put a calming hand on Tanesha's shoulder " As the one who lives in this room it would fall on me to apologize and rectify the situation.............however given the completely classless way you broached the subject, youve forfeited any all rights " he smiled politely but his eyes were smoldering " I will ask that you leave my abode in peace, again class has been forfeited in favor of a showing of ones overblown ego, but this is a celebration and it will continue, weve earned the right of it, for all thats happened and we will not be detered by the likes of you who hold no real power to do anything but stoop to petty mud flinging. Your ignorance and lack of sight for my sexuality noted, please take a number in the long line of people who hold the same view and I will deign to care when the moment suits me "

He got the feeling that there was more to this then simple stupidity, something about these two made him weary, enemies tended pop up on the random and most likely here were two new ones.

Dave was busy trying to restrain Donovan and Garfield who were pissed off about these guys insulting Emmet. He felt the same way but this didnt need to turn into a fight, they didnt know these two or what they could do but the same was said for them to the group.

-------------------------------------------------------

Noah nodded " Agreed then "he jumped off of the desk and made his way for the exit " We shall be in contact " in burst of light, he was gone. Adrian slipped away as well, he couldnt wait to see what the future held.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:11 pm

"The events by these two even angered Sandra who walked up by Emmet and Tenesha."

Sandra: Mike we will try to keep the volume down. But understand this is a very special celebration, and as Emmet said it is not stopping.

"Mike was a little shocked, he's never revealed his name but this girl knew it."

Sandra: You...

"Sandra slapped Terrel rather hard for his rudeness."

Sandra: How much nerve do you have barging in here and speaking like that? You have no right to treat my dare friend this way and I strongly suggest you walk away before something becomes of all this.

"Tenesha found Sandra a little scary when she was angry. The way she spoke and acted wasn't that of the sweet girl she loved. And the power her anger could tap into... it was unreal."

---

"It seemed that was that, for now. If all went well the True Notes would bring Troy in the morning and she could finally collect a pay day. Though she knew there was a strong possibility they would try something."

Kiya: The first part of all this went well at least.

"Kiya addressed Thomas on the events that had gone down."

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:50 pm

*Mike wanted to reply to Emmet's stubbornness, but Sandra's words and actions left him a bit stunned. A smile came across his face as he watched his friend's reaction to the slap. Terrell's face turned in the direction he was slapped but seemed very much unfazed. A smirk etched onto his face as he turned to Sandra*

Terrell: Nice foreplay, but I'm not into redheads.

*Terrell said this before looking at everyone in the room to see that he had their attention*

Terrell: Listen up! Maybe I should have explained myself before barging in here, but it was all in the moment. Basically, I don't give a fuck. You see Emmet, we have... how should I put this? Think of it as charge of quarters. I didn't ask for the job, but it's what I gotta do. Things aren't gonna be like they were thanks to y'all so you only got yourselves to blame. You can party, you can play your little games. Hell, you can even sing. Keep the shit down, and you won't have any problems. We have a problem, you get the fuck out the dorms, you get the fuck off this island, and you can go in some super concentration camp. I really don't give a fuck.

*Terrell shook his head and walked out of the room with his fists balled before he turned out of the doorway, his hands opened up as black claws. Mike noticed it and scoffed.*

Mike: That slap really got to him... Well, uh... keep it down. Not for us, but for the school. There's others attending you know? Oh, and unlike my buddy... 718-963-**** I like them.

*Mike smiled at Sandra not only because of his attempt, but because he was sure she'd find his knowledge of her ability mysterious. He left with a wave of his hand. It was easy to tell that he was too laidback to cause any trouble. Just a guy giving a heads up.*

Mike: Thanks for the heads up. Telepathy... Sounds sexy! Oh come on, you were practically my wingman. My stealthy wingman... Alright alright... Wait! She can possibly hear this!? Chairs chairs chairs chairs chairs! Lot's of chairs!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:18 am

"Terrell threatening demeanor as he walked away didn't go unnoticed to Sandra, seems she could be on track to making another enemy but it didn't scare her as much as it would before. She was quickly starting to get some idea of what this latent Phoenix energy was, she'd after decimated Troy and Eva single handed and took out the rest of that group alongside Emmet with virtually no effort. True she couldn't really control it yet, but that time will come as she learns more about it, that much she was certain. She was also certain that if Terrell wanted to live up to his treats, he'd find out first hand what all the buzz is about. Cause no way is Sandra letting something happen to Emmet or Tenesha, she'd even stand up to the school authority if it came to that.

The tension was broken somewhat though at Mike's attempt to hit on Sandra. She was already a taken girl after all not that he could of known, but him giving his phone number to her was still a bit amusing. This guy certainly came off more level headed and calm then his asshole friend. Sandra sighed."

Sandra: Why do decent guys always have asshole best friends?

"When Terrell burst in Tesla was about ready to ball up a diamond fist and smash his skull to dust. Sandra's reaction to all this surprised her though. It seemed the sweet girl of the group had a trigger. Katy was a bit taken aback as well, she didn't expected Sandra of all people here to go up and confront the man like she did. Katy seen the slap, while it didn't seem to hurt Terrell she could tell Sandra actually put a fair deal of force into that hit. She seemed legitimately pretty angered at the guy."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:49 am

"They make us look a lot better in comparison Sandra. Seriously its pretty great." Tyrone joked mainly referring to Adrian who was no where around. The whole thing seemed entertaining, but he could understand them wanting to keep the celebration down a bit. He did think it was idiotic to confront them like that. He got up and grabbed Victoria's hands. "After them asking us to quiet it down I feel like we really should summoning the God of musicals and probably shout this place down."

"Can I just eat in peace? I don't like fighting all the time." Roberta said really wanting to finish her food and get some drinks. Even when they barged in her senses were barely reacting to them. They seemed like potential threats, but nothing to get worked up over. Plus almost everyone was there which made any potential fight very one sided. "Either that or watch a movie or something. I really like rather calm parties like that."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tie was already on the next floor evading any curious eyes as a few students came out of their rooms to see what happened. The moaning and painful groans the once possessed students were making told her they were still alive if injured. This was more like riding a bike to her, however the sympathy she felt for those possessed was rather low considering she's done this thousands of times in has killed those possessed.

"Surprised you didn't try and kill them."

Excalibur spoke actually wondering why she didn't attempt to use him this time. "Unnecessary really and a huge pain. I'd have to deal with actual murder and students are not supposed to murder their classmates." she said matter of factly while walking up the stairs. She came close to Emmet's room and could see a few students walk out. One seemed far more annoyed than the other. Tie merely appeared disinterested at least until she walked in the room.

"It seems unusually quiet. Shouldn't you be pissing off everyone in the building by now?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No need to explain I heard it. Meg might be a little annoyed." that's an understatement. Well depends on whether or not she's feeling weird at the moment. "We should head back and maybe go somewhere that doesn't look like its been blown up?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:17 am

Emmet very impressed by Sandra's demeanor, that slap was genuis as well, many people didnt realize it but there was an art to pulling off a decent slap. Gone was the timid girl he'd bumped into on his first day here, Sandra was really coming into her own as a strong, individual woman. Truthfully he was glad someone had vented their annoyance physically, for a split second, an overwhelming bloodlust had screamed at Emmet to roast the two alive, annoying and idiotic as they were, the two didnt deserve to die, yet anyway. He quickly pushed them away from the forefront of his mind and filed them away as something to aknowledge later.

Tanesha was happy Sandra was finally speaking up for herself, but she felt a little unnerved as well. The change was coming so quickly and it seemed to have a dark side to it as well, given what she did to Troy and Eva, then the rest of the mafia with Emmet, just what kind of power were those two using and was it inherently good? Even with these misgivings, she had to admit, it was pretty hot as well. She nearly mollywhopped Mike when he gave Sandra his number, now that was some fuckin nerve, she was soo going to prank call the fuck out of him later on. She up behind Sandra and hugged her " It's not just guys babe, girls can have bitch best friends too " she shot Victoria a look.

" Fucking assholes! " Donovan raged " Dude, just say the word and i'll kick their assess " Donovan promised Emmet.

" He means we'll kick their asses " Garfield piped up, cracking his knuckles threateningly

Victoria shook her head at all the testosterone pumping.  She and Emmet werent friends their antagonistic relationship was likely going to continue, still it was one of those " I can be a bitch to him but others cant " kind of thing. Those two seemed like glorified hall monitors, something the school hadnt seen before, as long as Cordelia had been in charge anyway. She smiled at Tyrone, his antics cooling her anger " I think we should avoid meeting those two again, but I'm definetly down for a musical "

Riku was pondering the hidden meaning of their words. Tyrone stated they'd been put in a position they didnt really want, what did that mean and by whom? It wasnt exactly Cordelia's style, not that she wasnt capable of introducing new pawns if she thought it would further her goals. No there was a new player trying to move his own players about. He muttered a quick spell and formed a black ball of prana " If noise is an issue, even though I doubt it is, I fan fix that. Silence " he crushed the ball and the effect was immediate, a wave of dark purple energy momentarily swept through the room and vanished " There, I sound proofed the room, now douche one and douche two cant bitch at us "

Emmet beamed at him " Oh your simply the bee's knee's Ku. Yes I do believe those plebes wont hamper, for the rest of this day anyway, now back to the celebrating! " he declared, followed by cheers from the others. He rushed over to Lilia when she walked into the room and hugged her, kissing both of her cheaks " Oh Lilia dawling I'm glad you could make it, it wouldnt be a party without all of us here " he was still on the lookout for Adrian and Noah. He quickly filled her in on their encounter with Tyrell and Mike.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:12 am

"Sandra immediately relaxed when Tenesha came up and hugged her, her lovers gentle touch just seem to relax her and she turned around giving Tenesha quick kiss."

Sandra: I guess it's just natural for nice people to know mean people, no matter what gender you are.

"Sandra still had her own problems with Victoria, but at least she was on their side right now. She was also thinking the same as her girl though, she'd def have to prank Mike later, that could be a amusing time. Tesla came up to the two."

Tesla: Good show Sandra, I had a feeling somebody was going to stand up to those two.
Sandra: Well that Terrell guy was clearly out of line. Asking to keep the party down is one thing but how they came about, you don't treat people that way.

"Katy went over to welcome Lilia when she came in, listening as Emmet explained her the recent events."

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:52 pm

Mike: Damn son, how do you have three black eyes?

*Mike said as he looked down at a mutant groaning on the ground just a floor below from where Tie had went HAM on some possessed students. Terrell was still salty about his confrontation with Sandra to even comment. Mike pulled out his phone before snapping a photo.*

Mike: Hey Tri-clops. Come on man, open up at least one of your eyes. You know what, just tell me what happened.

Tie's Victim: I don't... I don't remember.

Mike: You don't remember how you got like this?! I'd remember a beating like this. You did something to someone. Now...

Terrell: They don't know shit, but this guy does.

*Terrell dragged a guy by his collar over to Mike who waved at the two.*

Mike: So?

Witness: Uh, I only saw the end really. I was going to my room from...

Terrell: Get to the details.

Witness: Some girl beat them all up, but I don't who she was.

*Terrell facepalmed while Mike smiled and nodded.*

Mike: Just give us a description and we'll... make a report. Hey, Terrell let Mr. Gold know.

Terrell: On it. As long as I don't have to deal with any more of my... peers. I'll see him in person, you do some rounds. Collect, don't engage.

Mike: I do what I want.

*Terrell glared at Mike before going*

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:23 am

Ashe and Nathaniel stood in front of Cordelia's desk as she finished her packing. Shawkun and herself were setting out for the meeting with the other members of the hellfire club. In her urgency to pack, she'd nearly forgotten that she couldnt leave the school unnatended , so she'd called in the two currenly watching her. "Alright, I think thats everything, Shawkun and I have to step out for the rest of the day and night. In that time, you two fine gentlemen shall be in charge, well you two and doctor Spayde. I trust you two to keep everything in order "

Nathaniel rolled his eyes " So I guess, your not going to discuss what happened last night, all the damage and students landed in the hospital, not at all? "

Cordelia shrugged " Youthful indulgance, nothing was damaged that could not be repaired same for those injured, our wonderful miracle doctor saw to that. Anything else was taken care of, a new tv here and a car there "

" So basically you just bribed the students " Nathaniel was disguested by this, but it was certainly his mothers style.

" Oh stop being such a stick in the mud, everythings worked out for the best and things can only get better " she smirked to herself. The little war with the True Notes and Mafia was becoming more advantageous, her skin was still tingling from the phoenix energy of earlier. " Now, I'll be back late, try not to let the island burn, toodles " she and Shawkun were gone soon after.

Nathaniel scowled sat down in her chair, shifting around to mold the butt groove " Do you really have nothing to say about all this? " he questioned Ashe was standing as still as a statue.

" I find it better to maintain the role of the observer, for now " he responded simply " I do share your feelings though, as teachers it is our job to protect our students but quite a number of our students dont need it, so i'll turn my attention to the others "

Nathaniel starred at him for awile before shrugging and turning his attention to going through the drawers of Cordelia's desk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the medic bay, Alex was laying in a bed starring up at the ceiling.

" You seem deep in thought " he turned to the side and watched as Adrian slipped through the walls " Given all the events of late, I imagine you have a lot to think about "

" You'd be right in that " Alex agreed as he started to sit then winced, despite the healing, his body was still sore " Come to gloat? "

Adrian shook his head and pulled up a chair " I have much to gloat about though, my side is soundly beating your side, we even have your leader while two of our key members decimated your ranks. An all time low, but I'm not here to gloat, more so make you an offer "

Alex raised an eyebrow " An offer for what? "

" Heh, why power of course, i'm thinking about siding up my own " team " your intellegent, have strength, and dont get bogged down by pointless things like morality. It's a shame to see you wasting your talents with Troy and his ilk "

Alex's interest was piqued " What power are you referring too? The phoenix, thats what everybody seems to want, Sandra Fuller "

" Sandra Fuller means nothing to me, for now anyway. I'm speaking of another host, Emmet " he let his words sink in a moment before continuing " Youve seen first hand that he possess the same power that Sandra does, arguably not as strong but it's still there. Everybody is so preocupied with getting Sandra that Emmets skating by unnoticed "

" If I may ask, how do you know all this? "

" It's taken a lot of effort I can tell, Some type of psyionic field surrounds him and not one of his doing. But i've gleamed a few things through the cracks, the rest is just common sense. Theres much more to him and I believe unlocking it can lead to great power and power is something i'm all about "

Alex couldnt disagree with that, the guy seemed to posess several powers, how that is Alex could only guess. As for the rest of what he was saying, it certainly made sense, they'd known of another one with connection to the phoenix but never put two and two together to see it was Emmet. Alex wanted to understand this, know more about it all. He already had a great deal of physical power and would only gain more as he grew, but to him true power was knowledge, with enough you could obtain whatever you wanted.

" Alright, say I decided to join you, what would that entail? "

" Nothing at the moment, simply working the kinks out but getting you was the foremost on my mind, once things have cooled down, plans can be made " he got up " By the way, the gravity controller, which room is he in? "

" Down the hall to the left, planning to recruit him as well? "

Adrian smiled darkly and walked back through the wall " Something like that " and was gone
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:55 am

"Shawkun wasn't overly talkative before leaving for the Hellfire Club. The day he would have to mess around with these people any longer couldn't get there fast enough. It was what it and for now reporting in was still the best course of action."

Shawkun: With any luck those three can prevent the True Notes and Mafia from killing each other.

"Shawkun has after stepped in a few times during these students games. He didn't like not being around to make sure the plans stayed on course."

---

"Sandra no longer felt herself to be tired, it was like the Phoenix had completely energized her. She and Tenesha spoke with Tesla and started over to meet up with Lilia. Along the way Sandra whispered in her girls ear."

Sandra: This is such a fantastic night I think we need our own private celebration when we get back.

"Clearly Sandra was to happy over Emmet being back to allow Terrell to bother her any longer. They was gone and that's what mattered. Of course it was pretty clear to Tenesha what this private celebration was."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:39 am

Tie pulled Katy in for a hug and listened to Emmet tell her what happened. It was almost laughable. "Sounds like are little abode will actually be getting some attention."

Its about time.

Excalibur spoke annoyed by how long it took. Still annoyed that it appears that students are merely doing the dirty work still. Tie was on the same page with him, but wasn't willing to deal with that matter just yet. The mafia needed to be permanently taken care of and now these demons were here. She didn't want to appear even slightly worried about this. "Its nothing to make such a fuss over. Many would love to quiet the roar of lions. At least you didn't hurt them too badly. I'd never do such a think.

She lied of course and it was obvious with that smile. Not everyone knew however that she was the type to kill immediately over such a thing. "I propose a school wide performance soon." she glanced Riku very quickly. "Maybe a few songs or even a play. A play about a beautiful and powerful angel sucked into a highschool and forced to protect her new found friends from demons."

At that moment Riku would likely think it was her simply pissing him off, but the next part was more clear. "Dark soulless eyes of demons who wish to possess the student body and attempt to take over. Either that or perform a musical with that story." that was a simple message saying those were specifically black eye demons who were mostly on the bottom of the demon hierarchy.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am

Riku initially rolled his eyes at Tie's obnoxious idea, but his annoyance decreased as he read the hidden meaning behind her words. He cast his senses out, tracing the lingering traces of demonic energy. It was very weak, signifying a very weak demonic possession, this was odd. Why were demons possessing students out of the blue for? He knew enough about the worlds of darkness to know that most things happened for a reason and generally not a good reason. He sipped his tea some more as he pondered this new development in the long line of neverending crap.

Adrian and Noah appeared outside Emmet's door at the same time. For long minute they starred at one another, carefully accessing.

Adrian/Noah: Who are you really?

Adrian/Noah: Just a student

Arian snorted and Noah's lips quivered, fighting the urge to smile. The tense air between them lessened a little " Som when do you plan on telling them about Kiya's offer? "

Noah was suprised that Adrian knew so quickly, he seemed to have some power for gathering information, among the multiple ones he possessed, but even with that, it shouldnt be possible " I see you were there "

Adrian nodded " Yes, I dont doubt your combat skills, it only takes one display to know that your good. But with the maffia, it's better to be safe then sorry "

Noah nodded " True enough, but something tells me you came more for the eavedropping then assisting me........I'll tell them later, no need to spoil the mood, their all so happy to have Emmet back safe " his tone suggested he was too.

" As I see you are " Adrian pointed out

" Your not? " Noah fired back

" Heh, I am, I find his company very enjoyable, as you seem too. He's very talented "

Noah blushed a deep red as Adrian's word sunk in. Suddenly he found himself pinned against a wall by Adrian's body, though he was taller then the other boy. Gripping the back of Noah's neck, Adrian yanked him down into a bruising kiss. Noah's body immediately responded, shivering and parting his lips to allow the other boys tongue access. Emmet had been his first for a lot of things, opening his mind up to things he'd more or less ignored in his pursuit to become a member of the church. But here and now, everything that he'd held back had come crashing out from the first time he and Emmet had sex and now kissing Adrian made his sexual beast stir even more.

Emmet laughed " Oh my fair Lilia that is a most admirable idea, one we should execute immediately " a sudden heat swept through his body, eyes glazing over with lust " Pardon me, I need to step out for just a sec " he slipped out of the door and carefully closed it behind him so it made no sound. Right across from his door was one of the most graphic sights he'd seen on the island yet, even excluding the filthy and sweaty threewat he'd had with Milo and Kano. Here and Adrian and Noah caught in a passionate embrace, lips glued together. Even from over here he could hear Noah mewling like a cat in heat, his hands gripping Adrians backside and pushing their bodies closer together.

Emmet was fully aware of how talented a kisser Adrian is, he fanned himself as he enjoyed the show. His inner voyeur on full display, if only he could see them naked and doing a plethora of other naughty acts. Adrian broke the kiss and turned around, meeting Emmets eyes " Come here " he ordered in a husky voice. Emmet appeared beside them almost instantaneous.

Ten minutes later Emmet returned with both boys holding his hands " Look who I found, now were all together at last! " He announced happily, He was practically glowing and looking as perfect as ever while Adrian and Noah's clothes were noticably wrinkled, Noah's hair a mess.

" And I wonder what he found them doing " Tanesha whispered into Sandra's ear, she was certainly a girl who appreciated some boy on boy action. Victoria echoed her feeling, fanning herself. Garfield and Donovan were eyeing the three boys with mixed emotions, Dave shuffled around a little uncomfortable.

Riku chuckled as well, moving a little closer to Kaiser " Well, I assume the improptu concert is happening now "

Emmet nodded " Of course, given everything thats happened, I think the school deserves a treat and who knows, maybe certain plebes will like it two "

He threw his door open, music filling the school.

Emmet:
There's a stranger in my bed,
There's a pounding in my head
Glitter all over the room
Pink flamingos in the pool
I smell like a minibar
DJ's passed out in the yard
Barbie's on the barbeque
This a hickie or a bruise

Tie and Katy:
Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh well
It's a blacked out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn

Sandra and Tanesha with True Notes:
Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night

Tesla, Riku, and Roberta with True Notes:
Yeah, we maxed our credit cards
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

Emmet, Adrian, and Noah with True Notes:
We went streaking in the park
Skinny dipping in the dark
Then had a ménage à trois
Last Friday night

Kaiser, Garfield, and Victoria with True Notes:
Yeah I think we broke the law
Always say we're gonna stop
Op-oh-oh

Emmet, Sandra, and Tyrone with True Notes:

This Friday night
Do it all again
This Friday night
Do it all again

The group went running down the halls, banging on doors while they sang, the students in their dorms came out to join in the fun. The moving councert moved into the cafeteria where the True Notes procured a few tables to dance on top of.

Riku:
Trying to connect the dots
Don't know what to tell my boss
Think the city towed my car
Chandelier is on the floor

Tie:
Ripped my favorite party dress
Warrant's out for my arrest
Think I need a ginger ale
That was such an epic fail

Tesla and Victoria:
Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh well
It's a blacked out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn

Last Friday night

Last Friday night

So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

Last Friday night

Op-oh-oh

Emmet, Sandra, and Tyrone with True Notes:

This Friday night
Do it all again
(Do it all again)
This Friday night
Do it all again
(Do it all again)
This Friday night

Everyone moved outside to the schools large couryard where the True Notes used the staircase as a makeshift stage, everyone was jumping up and down belting out the lyrics along with

Everyone:

T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.

Nathaniel had a perfect few from Cordelia's office window, he danced in her chair and applauded his glee club doing such a stupendous job. Individually many of them had voices that could turn a century. But all together, their was nothing they couldnt achieve. Now he knew they could go the distance, it was time to get them ready for competitions.

Last Friday night

Last Friday night

So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

Last Friday night

Op-oh-oh

True Notes:
This Friday night
Do it all again

The courtyard exploded with applause following the improptu concert. Heavy cheering and whistling followed as The True Notes took a bow, high fived, and hugged one another. Even Garfield, Donovan, and Dave who werent technically apart of the Glee Club and mostly just jumped around, save for Garfield who could actually sing, all felt the immense energy.

Bawla Wan tripped in her attempt to get away from all the joy and positive energy, it was all to much attention for her sullen and ultra mature self to handle, somehow she ended rolling through a door with a chicken bucket on her head and missing half her clothes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 pm

"Sandra always felt amazing after singing with the True Notes, slapping 5 with Emmet and hugging Tenesha before bowing to applause. The other True Notes even Tesla shared her joy, Tesla after each performance could help to think of how proud she was making her mother. It was certainly motivation enough for her to get good enough to outdo any in her way.

Katy was surprised, there seemed to be no sign of the two guys from earlier. Maybe they where in the crowd of cheers. She thought that guy Sandra slapped would at least show up, he seemed pretty mad over that and Katy suspected that he wasn't the type of dude to be past hitting a women. But so far, life was good thankfully."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 3:27 am

"Good news baby!" Thomas of course nearly yelled almost too happy with what transpired. I however was not. Megan looked at him head cocked to the side like a curious dog wondering what the loud jackass wanted. "We might get Troy back with little harm to your pretty face."

He sat down on a pile of metal and wood near her. I can already sense the response and the curious look she gave was now closer to her wide eyed insane stare. "What? I guess you guys must've made a deal with them. What happened?"

Kiya explained everything which wasn't much.The look on Megan's face showed dissatisfaction. It wasn't surprising due to her love for violence and explosions, but even Thomas could tell that she knew it was the most reasonable thing to do. Whoever beat them were powerful and it was likely the Mafia could never truly beat them. Megan had a few screws loose, but she had enough screwed on tight to know a losing fight. Still how she would handle this was a mystery.

"Fine then." she huffed. This was surprising. "We make sure he gets off this island." she never loved Troy, but me and numbnuts knew she held a fondness for him. It helped her cut loose occasionally so seeing her give him away was odd.

"At least he won't be dead. Hell maybe you could take over the Mafia." that statement he just made was not a simple off comment one. The slightest twitch occured on her face. It was likely she wanted to this.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"We should start working on a more proper setting for this musical Emmett dear. Then in our spare deal with what ever our more dangerous hecklers intend to do." Tie said just after blowing kisses to the audience. As they sang and dance she was watching for more demons. Whoever sent them had a specific target in mind. She wondered if Ashe encountered any.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Emmet nodded in agreement " True, hard to believe but we cant please everyone " he smiled broadly as he waved to the cheering crowd. Riku was scanning the crowd for demonic presence as well but so far he didnt pick anything up, it was unlikely they would attack out in the open and in such a large crowd. Given the fact that they'd targeted a fallen angel probably had a lot to do with it as well but there definetly more to it.

Shouts for an encore compelled the True Notes to do one more song before resuming the party in Emmets room.

Victoria:
Wake up in the mornin' feelin' like P-Diddy (Tyrone:hey what's up girl)
Grab my glasses I'm out the door I'm gonna hit the city (Garfield:let's go)
Before I leave brush ma teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night I ain't comin' back

Roberta and Sandra:
I'm talking pedicure on our toes toes
Trying on all our clothes clothes
Boys blowin' up our phones phones

Emmet and Katy:
Drop top and playin' our favorite CD's
Pullin' up to the parties
Tryna get a little bit tipsy

Tanesha and Victoria with True Notes:
Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
But the party don't stop no
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Tesla and Tie with True Notes
Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Tyrone and Adrian:
Ain't got a care in world, but got plenty of beer
Ain't got no money in my pocket, but I'm already here
Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger

Noah and Garfield:
I'm talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk, crunk
Boys tryna touch my junk, junk
Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk
Now, now - we goin' 'til they kick us out, out
Or the police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us - (down)-man

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Emmet:
DJ, You build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me
With my hands up
You got me now
You got that sound
Yeah, you got me

Sandra:
You build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me
With my hands up
Put your hands up
Put your hands up

Emmet, Tie, and Tesla:
Now, the party don't start 'til I walk in

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Garfield and Riku
Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
TiK ToK, on the clock
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

The True Notes sang and danced their way back to Emmets room, this performance just as high powered and energized like the first right up till Emmet closed his door on the applause " Now THAT, was a performance.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 2:19 am

Sandra: I agree, that was fantastic. It's a bit unbelievable how popular we are.

"It felt like they was turning into music stars. They was getting so popular so fast, it was only a matter of time people started coming up to them. Sandra hadn't checked her social media accounts in days with all that's been going on, but it was surely blowing up, all the True Notes likely was. She wasn't sure if she was ready for the amount attention they would be getting.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:24 am

"Maybe but I kind of like the attention." Roberta smiled hearing all the cheering. Her confidence didn't need boosting but attracting mainly positive attention of others through her voice helped her ego. "Probably because more guys are asking me out now. Well that or asking to see if they could talk to Emmet but I'm going to focus on them asking me out."

"Damn tell me about it. Its either dudes asking me out or trying to talk to Emmet. Victoria I need you to start walking with me. Show who's man I am." Tyrone teased her but wasn't lying. He suspected he was getting more male attention due to the large majority of males in True Notes preferring males. It was hard for him to say he didn't like it better this way. This was the most fun and powerful group of people he hanged out with. "Lilia whats it like for you out there on that front? I bet you got people lining up."

Tie's near ecstatic look was now replaced with a frown as she scoured the area outside Emmet's window. It was almost like she was preparing for a fight.

The more time we spend on these activities evil continues to spread. This time something powerful lurks.

She didn't care to respond. There was nothing Excalibur could do to take away her enjoyment. Whether its through dealing her own brand of justice or performing for a crowd. Now he may have had some point. There was something she could feel was out there, but it was either too weak or to good at hiding.

"Somethings wrong?" Tyrone asked breaking her out of a trance. "Almost look like your hunting something."

"Even the Eagle shouldn't grow too complacent lest it loses its prey. You can never be too careful.

--------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next