Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Tanesha hugged Sandra fiercely, clinging to her as if the red haired girl might dissapear in the next momnt " It's ok, everything is gonna be ok now " she smiled at her girlfriend, seeing the depths of Sandra's sincerity. The group hung out a little longer before deciding to call it a night, making plans to have a proper welcome back party/ successful rescue mission party at a later date.

They all headed out to their rooms to get some sleep. Hand in hand Sandra and Tanesha headed back to their room. Finding that all of Sandra's things had been returned, as if they'd never been removed. There wasnt much time or interest to ponder this, just to get to their bed and make up for lost time.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Emmet floated onto his bed and spread out, the physical pain he'd experienced he was gone, but the mental scars werent so easily healed. He refexively touched his mouth, still feeling as if his wonderful mouth was sewn shut. He swore to himself that if Karen troubled their group again, he would end her himself. He would preserve Sandra's innocences, for himself it felt like something insignificant, something that didnt exist. Emmet shook his head, it wasnt the time to get bogged down with such thoughts, he lookd up and smirked " Oh my, I believe this is the biggest host gentleman callers i've had here "

Adrian, Dave, Noah, Garfield, and Donovan all stood aound his bed. Most looking a little nervous, Adrian seemed fine as he always was and Donovan seemed to be vibrating with excitement. Adrian took the lead and moved to sit next to Emmet

" Well it appears we were all worried about you and decided to see if you were feeling ok after what you endured, a pointless endeavour im sure, given it's you "

Emmet laughed " Such confidence in me, it's very well placed of course, none the less I thank all of you or worrying about me. I makes me so happy, among other things... "

The temperature in the room rose noticably as Emmet looked over each of them with open interest. Again Adrian took the lead, in the form of climbing on top of Emmet and pinning him to his bed, and claiming his mouth in a deep kiss. Emmet instantly reacted, wrapping his arms around Adrians neck and his legs around his waist. Adrian ground against him as the others just watched with expressions of jealousy and arousal.

Adrian came up for air and looked over his shoulders at them " Well are you all just gonna stand there or join in the fun? I can stay hard for hours and shoot off multiple times, all of it can go to him or I can spread out the fun, im open to receiving too "

His words spiked up the arousal in the room to the nth level and soon clothes were flying everywhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------

" Damn this academy smells like sex and I fucking love it! " Riku whooped as he and Kaiser were sitting on the roof of the one of the school buildings. Riku could feel the all of the play going on and his incubus nature was eating it up. Kaiser was sitting cross legged, either meditating trying to block out Riku's words, probably both. He slowly opened his eyes however when Riku suddenly straddled his lap " Come on, you know you like, including one participant in the man on man orgy going on, said person who shall now not be brought up again "

He solemnly held a hand over one of his hearts from the looks Kaiser was giving him " But you have to admit, it's quite exciting, I can feel it you know. The gears are cranking in overdrive and were moving into the next arc "

Kaiser nodded as he held Riku close and let his hands wander down " Yeah, things are only going to get more difficult. The hellfire club, this fear factor group and whoever else that wants the phoenix, were going to have to stay on our toes if- ohhh " he moand involuntarily as Riku nibbled on his ear.

" Yes yes, bad guys, phoenix, stupid hoes. Relax, were all over this, now can we get naked? "

Kaiser smirked " Of course, but I think theres something we have to do first, remember what my mother taught us? "

Riku nodded " Fuck yeah! " music immediately started playing.

Riku and Kaiser:
I keep a picture of you
But I don't know just what I'd do
If I saw you face to face right now

You know I've always loved you
If I could stop myself I would
But there's no easy way to
End how I feel
And to change what was real
Though we try to fade to black
In the end we come right back

Now that we've come so far
How can we ever start again?
Memories would lead us back instead we just pretend
But love that never ends
Keeps us, holds us, leads us, always tearing us a part again

kimi no shashin miru tabi
omouyo moshi ima
kimi ni attara doh naruka
tsutto kimi na suki
akirameyo toe shita
kedo kantan janai sa
kako oh kai e doo kotowa
demo owarasedu
demo kitto mododu

How can we ever start again?
Memories would lead us back instead we just pretend
But love that never ends
Keeps us, holds us, leads us, always tearing us a part again

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 1:22 am

We cut to morning where we look in on Tanesha and Sandra's room. We see Tanesha culled up snugly in her blankets, sleeping with a smile across her face. The room smells of bacon and other beloved breakfast aroma's however Tanesha is sleeping to soundly to notice. We soon see Sandra enter the room from the kitchen with nothing but loose T-Shirt thrown on to cover her. In hand Sandra has a tray with a half dozen plates of food on it. Bacon, eggs, ash-browns, breakfast wraps, cereal. It seemed Sandra had made everything you could think of, as well as a feast big enough to be served to a king or in this case, queen.

Sandra laid the tray on a dresser and gently crawled into bed. Sandra gently stroked her girlfriends hair. "Hey babe" Sandra gently said. "It's time for breakfast."

Tanesha gently awoke from her slumber, the smell of all the food was such a welcome in the morning. Tanesha sat up welcoming Sandra with a sweet morning kiss, Tanesha could taste very faint amounts of of salt from Sandra's lips from where she'd tasted a few of the foods to see if they was cooked to perfection. When Tanesha looked at the dresser it surprised her the feast Sandra had cooked up, much more then two people would be able to finish and it's obvious Sandra put in a great deal of time and care into this.

Sandra has cooked breakfast before but this was above and beyond. Tanesha knew why she did all this though, she still felt about what happened and felt she had to make things right. It was understandable and Tanesha knew those feelings would pass with time. After all, Sandra had thought she'd lost everything. One can't expect a fright like that to pass over night.

-----

Jet was talking with Nightmare. Misery had found out some info on Jean Grey from years prior. It seemed the Phoenix Force was indeed a eternal cosmic entity, now the mercenaries and the Mafia's dismantling made much more sense.

Jet: So how are we suppose to kill what can't die?
Nightmare: We don't.
Jet: Sir?

Jet was wondering what Nightmare was thinking.

Nightmare: There is no point killing Sandra as she'll always return. Instead that kind of power could aid us immensely.

Jet: Sandra will never join us.

Nightmare: Not now. But we can break her down and rebuild her as our perfect solider.

Jet: How the hell will we do that?

Nightmare: Everybody has those suppressed memories that make them break down. It's a matter of finding that memory and making her relief it until it destroys her.

Jet: She's telepathic.

Nightmare: Won't matter.

Jet: Alright, I'll get the team.

Nightmare: No. Lets leave them alone for a while. Let the heat die off and let them get relaxed and sloppy. We'll take Sandra when the time is right.

Jet: Understood.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 10:37 pm

In the choir room, Emmet was sitting on a stool place in the center of the stage. A lone overhead light shining on him in the dark. He'd woken up early, as he usual did, bursting with energy, even after last nights intense sexual romp. The others were all complely drained and still sleeping, so he decided to let them rest and start his morning routine. Inevidably he'd ended up on the stage, in his personal spotlight.

The less pleasant events of last night weighing on his mind. That level of powerlessness felt insulting and not like him at all, when he was capable of so much more. He shuddered to think what would have happened had Sandra not appeared when she did. It was possible that the others would have got to them in time, but it was equally possible they wouldnt have. Emmet didnt often ponder his mortality, mostly cause when he tried too, he got bored and this time was no different.

Death just didnt seem to be a path he would personally tread upon, though he'd never had his regeneration tested to that extent......he shook his head, getting off topic. He'd been weak and ineffectual while Sandra had been glorious and strong. He was happy as her friend, completely overjoyed to have her back and more sure of herself. But still, he was a diva and wasnt accostomed to having his spotlight stolen. He smiled wryly and held out his hand, a ball of fire appearing in his.

For a moment it stayed that way, then with a mere thought the shaoe changed into a bird, he had other options before him, it seemed. Generally he and Sandra had to be joined in order to call upon this mysterious power. That was beginning to change, evolving to something much more. Emmet felt his body tingle all over as the power seemed to wrap around him like a fine coat, one he had worn so many times, his favorite.

Without realizing it, his body had coated over in an aura of phoenix energy. A smirk adorning his face as he felt it starting to grow. He let out a breath and it dissapated, with a snap of his fingers, music started playing. He'd given his voice a little warm up last night, but now he needed to really drive it home, he would never be silenced again.

Emmet:
I'm through with love
I'll never fall again
Said adieu to love
Don't ever call again
For I must have you or no one
And so I'm through with love
I've locked my heart
I'll keep my feelings there
I've stocked my heart
With icy, frigid air
And I mean to care for no one
Because I'm through with love
Why did you lead me
To think you could care?
You didn't need me
For you had your share
Of slaves around you
To hound you and swear
With deep emotion and devotion to you
Goodbye to spring and all it meant to me
It can never bring the thing that used to be
I'm through with love
Goodbye to spring and all it meant to me
It can never bring the thing that used to be
And I'm through with...
Baby I'm through with love

Emmet owned the song, pouring his emotion into it, vocally controlling its flow to perfection. Partly due to his audience, he was fully aware the leather body suit clad fellow was hiding his presence, but Emmet could his " heat " and as such wanted to put on a show for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Thanks babe " Tanesha eyed the spread hungrily and readily dug into it. Sandra had spared nothing in making all of this. For awhile they ate in pleasant silence, but soon Tanesha could feel a nagging curiousity and put her fork down " Um how are you doing, after being.......dead? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian had slipped out of the room, not long after Emmet, though walking a little funny, he was rested overall. He made his way to the Harlequins base, pondering everything that had happened last, orgy included. Sandra Fuller, her existance had been completely erased and yet in one instance they memories had all come back. It certanly begged some to be further looked into, especially since he got the feeling it had to do with Emmet as well, this myserious phoenix force.

As far as he was concerned it made things a little easier for him, everyones eyes were glued to Sandra, Emmet was being overlooked though Adrian was beginning to question if wasnt more to that fact. He'd just got to the mansion, walking past the large pool of lava, and into the mansion. He found the group sitting in one of the rooms, eating breakfast, he always made sure Alex was able to get plenty of food and supplies here as needed, it looked as if he'd gone overboard though with the massive table they had set up, overflowing with food.

He changed his opinion though as he watched them eat. Alex was using utensils as he put away an impressive amount of, as was Iko. Harvey was shoveling food into his mouth with his hands. While Bawla litterally had her face glued to her plate, nashing noisily, his own stomache gave a growl as he sat down next to Alex and grabbed his own plate " Status report "

Alex swallowed his food and headed over to the desk he'd brought into the room. His computer layout all set up. He tapped some keys and the projector overhead buzzed to life " Last night Emmet Jones and Tanesha Mack were captured back some new group, though most ive been able to dig up on them is a name: Fear Factor. Karen Mallory can be confirmed to be a member, as well as an unidentified mage. This may or may not be the same person responsible for the cardmen assault a few weeks ago, given what Iko, Bawla, and Harvey witnessed, theres an Alice in Wonderland theme going "

He tapped another key and the cover of the book played across the screen " My knowledge of magecraft is severely limited, even as multiple members of the True Notes appear to be users of it. This mage(s) of fear factor appears to be powerful as they also sealed the Emmet and Tanesha's powers, given what you have gleamed from reading Emmets room, that is a fairly rare mutant ability as well. Their goal is very clear, the phoenix force. They've targeted to the two users of it, Sandra Fuller and Emmet Jones. Going as far as to torture both and kill the former, not unlike the actions of the mafia, but far more secretive about it "

Adrian chewed on his food as he considered all of this " Iko, whats your opinion on this? "

The ninja sipped his coffee before responding " I think this makes them exceptionally dangerous, I have some experience dealing with mages, my talents letting me fall into the category of magi killer, so im not that concerned, potent as they magic appears to be " the armored figure had brooked some research, he was electing to keep that to himself for the time being, he didnt like was he was finding " The real problem here is the sheer unknown factor, a lack of information can prove lethal, especially in situations such as this. Our goal as it were is Emmet and they have their eyes set on him along with Sandra Fuller. In my opinion, they may likely stay low for the time being, they ended up revealing themselves and will want some time to plot their next move "

Adrian nodded " I can agree with that, we may be in for some " quiet " for the time being, that just means we have time to gather more information. Alex, stay on the security cameras and whatever serveilance methods you wish "

" I'll require a bigger set up, maybe a few drones "

" It'll be here tomorrow, Iko, I asssume you can handle some ground work? "

" Naturally, been wanting to stretch my legs more and not be around........the idiots "

Harvey flipped Iko off and Bawla swooned, Adrian shook his head, outside of missions the two were completely useless " Just stay out of sight and dont cause any problems, can the two of you manage that? " he turned away, not bothering to get an answer.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 11:46 pm

"To be honest I'm still a little shaken. I mean, I thought I had lost you forever." Sandra replied before taking a bite of egg. Sandra knew it'd be hard for her girlfriend to understand without knowing what Sandra had been though.

"Tanesha..." Sandra paused and thought about if she wanted to reveal everything.    Her girlfriend has already had some insecurities about her powers in the past and what Sandra had to reveal wouldn't help any.    Sandra worried about Tani feeling like she was getting left behind or outgrown.    But when thinking about it Sandra couldn't keep anything from her girl, plus she needed somebody to talk to and Sandra trusted nobody more then her girl.

"To get a idea of how I feel you first need to understand what I went though, starting with the death, so here it is. At first was the pain, what Karen did to me..." A tear came down Sandra's cheek thinking about it.   "But when I took my last breath everything went black, the pain went away and there was nothing.   It was like falling asleep but without having any dreams.    I don't know how long I was like that, it didn't feel long but I couldn't judge time.    As I "slept" I suddenly spotted a light, but it wasn't white heavenly light like you'd expect.    It was more of a crimson color.   I went into it and I woke up in a white room, or at least my spirit did.

In this room was a women who looked like me, but only in a child form.   This was The Phoenix herself.   As it turns out the Phoenix is a entity of immense cosmic power, and I'm her avatar.   As my spirit rested in this white room, my physical body here on Earth began the process of healing, the Phoenix restoring it.

The reason you guys forgot about me was because Phoenix took your memories so you wouldn't have to suffer while I was gone.    While in the white room, I was able to watch everything that was going on here.    My heart sank when Karen got to you and Emmet, but I couldn't come right away, my body wasn't fuller restored.     When it was time my heart started beating again, and then instantly things was black again.   I opened my eyes and I was back in my body, it was like waking up from a dream.   I then rushed to you guys quickly as possible."

Sandra gave Tanesha a moment to let everything sink in.   When Tani was about to question about the revival Sandra hesitantly spoke again.

"Basically what I'm saying is... well, it looks like I'm... it looks like I'm immortal."

Sandra paused again.

"Babe, because of the Phoenix... I can't truly die.   I'll just go away for a while then come back."

Sandra prayed that Tanesha would believe her and not think she was crazy, it was a lot Sandra was asking from asking from her girl to believe, but it was true.    "To be honest that scares me. If something happens to you, your gone forever. What if we meet a threat that we can't beat? What if everybody dies but I can't. Tanesha it's because of the True Notes that I've gotten by. Without them I would of never made it this far. And to go back to being alone again... I just don't think I could handle it."

Immortality sounded awesome on the surface but Sandra was already imagining the negatives of never being able to die. Most notably the risk of some day ending up alone really frightened Sandra down to her core.

"Listen, for now can I ask you keep this between us?   The Phoenix draws enough unwanted attention, I can't imagine how bad it'd be if the full scoop of this got out.    For now, don't even tell the True Notes.    I'll tell them eventually, but not now OK."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 1:00 am

Payne.....yes, thats his name.....or what mistress always called him anyway. He didnt know for sure, though he didnt really know who he was either. It had never mattered before, for as long he could remember, he had always been at his mistresses side, following her commands. Be it sexual attention on her or whatever customer that had come to her establishment, his abilities allowing him to satisfy certain....taste people had. Not to mention his role as an assassin, she pointed and his claws came out, instantly.

But now here he was in this school, in the hands of a new mistress. Cordelia Goodman, he'd heard all about her from his former mistress, the red queen. She'd had nothing nice to say about the other woman, but had lent him to her without a thought. It wasnt so bad, he spent of his time standing in her office, on occasion pleasuring her sexually. But on occasion she let him off leashe, allowing him to wander the school, as long as he wasnt noticed. Which was rare, he'd been trained in the manner of stealth, from whom he couldnt say.

But he always had a particular goal in mind, the schools choir room, where he was always able to run into.....him. Emmet, Payne found himself immensely fascinated with the boy, something about him just commanded his attention. He mostly just hung around outside and listened, but today he'd gotten bold and actually gone inside. It was just Emmet in the room, singing with his wonderful voice.

He hadnt accounted for getting caught. One moment he was listening to Emmet sing, the next Emmet had suddenly flown off the stage and straight at him. Catching him completely off guard and pinning to him down with his foot on his chest and a ball of fire in his hand.

" Oh! It's you, I'm so sorry " Emmet immediately stepped back, apologetically, he held out a hand. After a moment,Payne took it and climbed to his feet, easily a head taller then Emmet but cowering slightly.

Emmet looked him up and down, he had to admit that he was filling out that suit rather nicely " I remember you from that mercenary fiasco, you helped us and for that I thank you. Oh where are my manners, I am Emmet Alexander Jones, a pleasure to meet you, and you are? "

Payne started to panick, not sure how to proceed, well new Mistress had not forbidden him to reveal his name at least " pynde fgjdj " he sighed, of course, the mask was muffling his speech. Suddenly he felt Emmets hands, lightly grab the zipper and pull back over the mouth piece.

" There you go "

" .......Payne, I mean my name is Payne.....it's nice to meet you Emmet "

----------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha listened intently as Sandra talked, it sounded like a fantastic tale, one she could barely believe was true, but how could it not be, given everything that had happened " Damn " thats all she could say at first " Thats a lot of stuff to process " she reached out and took her girlfriends hands " But I understand, of course I wont say anything. It's your life to explain Sandra, Im just so glad your back " at the back of her mind she was considering Sandra's immortality as well but that was something to consider later.

" Our little group seems to have a knack for attracting danger but were also really good of getting out of it, so dont worry about it. Were all going to be ok.....im going to be ok, I'm tougher then I look " she gave Sandra a little wink. Tanesha considered herself the weakest in the group, but it wasnt something that she thought to let keep her down, just because she was at the bottom of the latter didnt mean she would stay that way. Even now she was putting in extra training to improve her skills, so that she was worthy of staying with all these amazing people.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 1:49 am

"We've had luck on our side. But I'd still feel safer keeping this on the down low for now." Sandra knew Tanesha felt insecure about her abilities, she had doubts ever since her ex came for revenge. But Sandra had a thought. "I've been thinking, maybe we should go and see Katy about lessons. While she's growing power wise on the same scale as us, when it comes to combat knowledge she's clearly far ahead. I mean hell she takes combat sports for fun. I think she could teach us a lot about fighting and maybe even give us tips on how to better incorporate our powers. What do you think?"

Sandra had felt like she was falling behind for a while, she was clearly growing in power, that wasn't the issue. Sandra was probably ahead of many in that regard. But she never really leaned anything about actually fighting. Even her girlfriends limited knowledge was far ahead of her own. What good is power if your clumsy and clueless in a fight? Sandra awaited her girlfriends response.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:13 am

" I think that sounds like a good idea " Katy certainly seemed to like fighting and have a good grasp of it, also she seemed more approachable, as opposed to asking some of the others like Tie. She shuddered at the type of spartan training the girl would have in mind, or the trolling Riku would do " Lets work on getting better, together " she smiled and squeezed Sandra's hand " Lets ask Katy about it at Glee, for now " a seductive grin appeared on her face as she pulled Sandra closer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" Payne? Hmm what an....exotic name, it fits you, given your state of dress " his eyes roamed over the fully body suit he was wearing " Not my taste, but whatever makes you happy "

Happy? Payne wasnt sure if he was happy wearing this all the time, he was accustomed to it, to say the least " Um...thank you? I wear it all the time "

Emmet frowned a little " Repetition is nice, but a little variety is the spice of life, hmm perhaps a shopping trip is in order!....oh my, please forgive my sudden outburst "

Payne watched as Emmets eyes lit up at the mention of shopping, beautiful " O-oh it's fine, I would like that a lot....oh yes please anything you want "

Emmet laughed " It should be about what you want dawling, but if your sure " He pulled a small notebook out " Whats your schedule like? "

The two made plans, Cordelia metally approving the little trip and telling him which day to do it. Emmet jotted it down and closed his day planner " Excellent, then it's a date "

Payne felt his whole body shudder, such simple words to have an effect on him " Yes....umm well I should be on my way "

Emmet checked the time " Yes, classes will be starting soon, till next time, Payne "

Payne nodded and bowed deeply as was instilled in him before fleeing the room. Emmet watched him leave, what a strange fellow, but not in a bad way.

----------------------------------------------

Dave was laying on his bed with a pillow over his head, he couldnt believe he'd been in an orgy last night, one with all guys, including his two best friends!! When had his life taken this route. It all used to be so simple, he had an unrequited love for Sandra, outside of that he had the occasional meet up with a girl. Next thing he knew Sandra had a girlfriend and he was shacking up with Emmet. It was all so dizzying and confusing, but in the end he couldnt bring himself to say it was bad.

" It's not bad......not at all " he pulled the pillow away and smiled. He still cared about Sandra, a lot. But now he had new feelings coming up, feelings that he very much wanted to act on.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 1:36 am

"Glee sounds perfect." Tani pulled Sandra closer and she recognized the look on her girlfriends face, returning the same seductive grin Sandra wrapped her arms around Tanesha as the two engaged in a deep kiss.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 1:04 am

Riku threw himself into a chair and stretched out, he'd just arrived at the mages base of operation. Tabitha was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, Gat and Shizuka were sitting at the table along with Riku, Kano and Kaiser were present as well with the Asgardian prince grilling them.

" Tis true that battled beneath the schools lower areas? And I was unable join "

" Yeup, it all happened so fast, considered waking you up but thought it better to leave you in reserve in case things got dicey "

" I see, your confidence in my battle prowess is well earned I assure you "

" Dude given all the sparring we've done, I know your a badass. Next time forsure "

Tabitha walked into the dining room, carrying a tray of food and levitating a few more with wind " I assumed we'd have a full table, so I made extra, enjoy! "

" Itadakimasu Pinky-Sama! " Shizuka explaimed before digging into the food.

" Thanks for the grub " Gat added as he started eating

" Mhmm this " grub? " is most enjoyable mistress Tabitha " Kano said as she stuffed his mouth

" Thank you Tabitha " Said Kaiser

" Excellent spread as always " Riku said as he slowly put a sausage in his mouth

Tabitha blushed as she took a seat " Uh no problem guys.....i'm not cooking everyday, hope you know that "

" yeah yeah, now onto bussiness " Riku took a swig of his ice coffee and started " Sandra Fuller has returned, rather spectacularly. Last night Emmet was captured, along with Tanesha Mack who got caught up in it. The True Notes gave chase, only to be hampered some mages spell. Somehow it summoned a construct in the form of " Ultimate one " did a little research, he's an actual person. Location unknown of course but it's heavily unlikely it was him. The magic signature was off the chart though, if I had to guess it was some sort of reality marble "

Despite noisy eating of certain people, everyone was paying close attention to what he was saying. Tabitha raised her hand, as was her habit, and asked " Is it possible it's that one mage that the Mages society has been looking for, the witch "

Riku nodded " That was my guess too, given the cardmen assault. This witch has a heavy Alice in Wonderland theme. It was faint but I could feel a similar magical signature. Whats more she's involved in whatever group has been targeting those affiliated with the phoenix force. Why that is I have no fucking clue, yet. With the return of Sandra Full marks the beginning of the phoenix's descent as i've decided to call it. She's starting to channel more of it's power and thats gonna make the target on her back even bigger. The Hellfire club will start moving sooner and that will give us the opportunity to strike at them "

He rubbed his hands in participation, they were finally getting around to the main reason they were there now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet was organizing instruments as Victoria wandered into the room " Morning "

" Morning Miss Duval "

" Hmm, that was almost nice "

" Indeed, my animousity towards you hasn't deteriorated completely but I acknowledge the strides you've take "

" um thank you, I wont admit this when theres others around to hear it, but that means a lot coming from you "

" Of course it does dawling, it's me "

Victoria laughed and shook her head as she took a seat.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 1:54 am

Tesla was next to enter the class, not saying a big lot but acknowledging Emmet and Victoria's presence at least. Katy would enter soon after welcoming everybody with a warm smile and some general chatter before taking a seat. Following Katy would be Tanesha and Sandra, both looking very vibrant and happy. Emmet could tell somebody had a good time last night, but even more important then that was it looked like Sandra was getting comfortable with her girlfriend again.

Sandra upon her return was clearly ashamed of herself and deeply remorseful towards Tanesha. But with Tani being so supportive, it seemed those feelings where starting to wear off.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 12:23 am

"Good morning Angels and Demons!" Tie sung as she walked through the door more overjoyed than usual. Her smile was even more bright to the point where even Riku began to get annoyed by the heavenly aura emitting from her. Of course, that didn't stop her from sensing the glow coming from various members of the True Notes.

"Oh is it possible everyone's morning was already marvelous before I arrived?"

Roberta followed in while mumbling terms to herself that were going to be on the next few exams today. When she Sandra she stopped and smiled. They almost lost her earlier and she was more than grateful to have her back.

Tyrone came in, sat his bookbag down and gave Victoria a "Hello" kiss. Today for everyone felt relaxing and almost even safe. Of course, while the next life or death battle was around the corner today was just a day for them to have fun hopefully.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 1:20 am

Sandra and Tani took their seats sitting together as usual. Both agreed glee was by far their favorite class of the day. Sandra gave her girl a quick kiss then reached out to Katy telepathically, she wanted to ask about training now before glee distracted them. "Katy you there? Katy was caught by surprise at first but quickly realized it was Sandra, little odd she'd use telepathy just to chat. Then again every time Sandra uses the Phoenix she seems to get more comfortable with her powers. Umm yea, hey Sandra, sup?

Katy wasn't certain if her response got through, she wasn't used to talking like this but Sandra's reply soon confirmed the girl had heard. "Me and Tani want to know if you'll train us to fight, like, basic fighting not power fighting. You seem to be involved in every type of combat sport there is, so we figured you'd know a thing or two. Katy was a little surprised by the request. Umm sure I guess. But why me over someone like Lilia or Emmet, or even Kano?

Sandra pondered the question then responded Clearly Emmet can fight, but we don't know to what extent. I kinda fear the Asgarding would take things to far and injure one of us. And between you and Lilia, dunno, I like you Katy." Sandra quickly realized how that last statement could be taken the wrong way given her relationship to Tani. "As a friend I mean, not in that other way...

Katy couldn't help a slight amused smile from Sandra's last minute panic. "Relax, I understand what you mean. So I assume what your looking for is a style of martial arts or self defense?" Sandra responded with a little excitement. "Yes exactly, mix a bit of both those. Our main goal is just to learn how to handle ourselves on the battle field." Katy understood where Sandra was coming from, it's had being effective in battle when you don't know the basics. Sometimes powers alone won't cut it.

"Alright lets meet up after school, I won't be as hard as Kano would be, but I'll warn you that I won't pull my punches either. You girls want to get in shape fast then we do things my way. If your alright with that, then I'm happy to assist you." Sandra didn't expect training to be easy. "That'll be fine. Cya after school.

Sandra turned to Tani. "Well looks like we got our trainer."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:40 pm

Riku growled and not very subtly flipped her off, all that heaven crap was giving him a rash. Gradually everyone else started coming in till the whole group was present. It felt wonderful to have everyone there, it was becoming a running theme for someone to be in some type of danger, but moments like this, sitting in the choir room together always reminded that they were a strong force together.

Nate entered the room not long after that " Morning everyone! " he spotted Sandra and gave her a warm smile, he'd just about screamed his voice out at his mother when he found out what had happened, even as she promised the girl would be back soon, it still pissed him off all the crap she was permitting to happen.

Sitting at the edge of the stage, he put his folders down and addressed everyone " Alright class, as your aware starting next week is the school festival, it spans four days and host a variety of different activities, booths, parades, oh and apparently theres gonna be a tournament this year, way to much stuff to list, but i've got flyers "

The news had the class buzzing now with excitement, the festival was always a fun and entertaining affair. For people like Emmet, Tie, Noah, Kiya, and Riku it would be their first time experiencing it. Victoria was already planning a bunch of routines for the cheer squad to do. Various clubs were going to have different booths and exhibits and the True Notes were no different. It had been decided back awhile ago that they would do a musical cafe.

" This will be marvelous, i've already drawn up outfits for us to wear " Said as he pulled out his notebook from his satchel and showed everyone " Hmm, i'll be very busy, given all my many clubs and activities, the cafe will be my main priority though. Given our large numbers I see no reason that we can't rotate shifts "

" Oh right, some guy asked me to help with his haunted house, guess that was reason why " Riku said as he looked over Emmets design for him, liking the kilt.

Tanesha rolled her eyes " Please dont open a gateway to hell or curses or fill it with demons "

" Ruin all my fun why dont you "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:50 pm

Sandra was excited to hear of a festival, she needed something like this after the past week. Sandra looked over Emmets's design with Tanesha, she liked what she was seeing. Chiming in on Tani and Riku's conversation "I think what Tani means is, the place needs to be scary but not actually dangerous."

Katy and Tesla came over to see what Emmet had planned, as well as Kiya out of pure curiosity.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 3:31 am

Riku laughed " Danger and fear go hand in hand, but sure sure I wont kill anyone and will keep the maiming to a minum "

Tanesha shook her head but was smiling, knowing she wouldnt be attending that horror house but definetly wanted to see the faces of the people that came out. Emmet had layed out various designs across the desk so everyone could get a good look at them, he was explaining to Katy, Tesla, and Kiya his process, taking into account everyones individuals taste and style. Garfield was talking with Nate about, holding up a camera to emphasise something.

" Everyone, Garfield here has just proposed a pretty cool idea " he stepped aside to let Garfield explain.

" Um so as some of you may know, I'm in the photography club and was thinking that maybe we should get a picture of the whole club, you know? "

Everyone was immediately on board for it, more or less, after five minutes dedictate solely to positioning, Garfield put set the timer on the camera and jumped back to his position " Ok on the count of three "

" TRUE NOTES RULE!! "

Everyone struck a pose as the camera flashed. Garfield checked on the picture and grinned, he passed the camera around so everyone could get a look.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 11:54 am

Kiya looked at the camera, the picture was satisfactory. She passed it to Tesla who got some amusement from the photo, she wasn't sure if she had ever been in a photo this big so it was a interesting experience. Katy got the camera next very pleased with the result. Sandra got the camera next. "Oh man that's awesome" she exclaimed, really liking what she was seeing. "I wouldn't mind even printing a poster of this." She gave the camera to Tanesha next.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 12:52 am

Tie looked at the picture and saw Tyrone playfully mimicking her pose. His left hand on his hip looking to the side as if to show off a little. "Oh look Tyrone has a sense of a humor. I'd punish you but I'm afraid darling Victoria wouldn't appreciate it." she said with a smile. Tyrone looked around as if he did nothing wrong.

"What's wrong I gotta show off my good side to."

Roberta shook her head with a grin and grabbed the camera. "Wow this is pretty nice. Its almost like we're teenagers in a school club."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:01 am

"Umm Roberta, we are teenagers in a school club" Sandra commented in response to Roberta.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:40 am

"Really?" Roberta asked half joking, but sometimes she felt like they did more fighting then just going through school being annoying teenagers.

Tie floated over to her and wrapped her arms around her. "Don't worry my dear. I'll be here to protect your adolescence."

"Ok it looks like some of us are teenagers."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 2:40 am

" A lot of our activities do blur the lines of our school life and a battlefield " Emmet said offhandedly as inspiration struck and he started drawing new designs.

Tanesha took the camera and grinned, approving of the picture " Nice work Garfield, as always. I still have that one picture you took of the cheerteam awhile back too "

Garfield grinned " Well I aim to please " he blushed as he caught the double meaning of his words, he'd certainly did a lot of that last night, who would have thought he had a talent for man sex. Noah, blushing deeply, inspected the picture, it was very nice. He couldnt say he was in very many pictures, sans a group picture that Lilly had insisted be taken of all the executioners. He found this one to be better, surrounded by people he'd come to see as comrades and friends, it was almost like he was living a normal life.

He wordlessly handed the camera of and sat down, pondering things. Adrian looked at the picture briefly before handing it over to Kaiser, not that interested in it, except that he'd managed to move a bit closer to Emmet then others of his bedmates had.

Riku was looking over Kaisers shoulder, he liked the picture too " Yep, regular high schoolers, certainly not angels possessing teenage bodies, an avatar of war, a merc, or an awesome agent of a secret shall we say magical organization or stuff of that nature "

Tanesha raised an eyebrow " That was pretty specific "

" Ehh, I think it's a manga I was reading....probably "

" It sounds like a fantastic story " Emmet said as broke out his color pencils, dual wielding the pink and silver ones " So as no tacky individuals infect it "

Riku nodded " Agreed, like some power hungry wank fest " he shuddered
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 3:51 am

"Hey we may be super duper teenagers of awesomeness. But we're still teenagers, we're still in a club together. Hench, we're teenagers in a club. I didn't say we where ordinary." Sandra smiled and went to get a flyer from Nate, wanting to check out in greater detail the events of the festival.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 1:09 am

The mood was high in the choir room, everyone was feeling pretty excited about the festival. Given all the drama and fighting they'd endured for what seemed like forever, it was going to be nice to kick back, relax, and enjoy themselves. The happy atmosphere of course came with some music blaring in the background.

Emmet:
It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care, baby, by the way

True Notes:
Because I'm happy
(Garfield:Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof)
Because I'm happy
(Roberta:Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth)
Because I'm happy
(Kiya:Clap along if you know what happiness is to you)
Because I'm happy
(Riku:Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do)

Tesla:
Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back, yeah,
Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don't waste your time
Here's why

True Notes:
Because I'm happy
(Vitoria:Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof)
Because I'm happy
(Katie:Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth)
Because I'm happy
(Tie:Clap along if you know what happiness is to you)
Because I'm happy
(Noah:Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do)

Sandra with True Notes:
Happy, bring me down
Can't nothing, bring me down
Love is too happy to bring me down
I said bring me down
I said

True Notes:
Because I'm happy
(Kaiser:Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof)
Because I'm happy
(Tyrell:Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth)
Because I'm happy
(Sandra:Clap along if you know what happiness is to you)
Because I'm happy
(Tanesha:Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do)

Because I'm happy
(Emmet:Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof)
Because I'm happy
(Tie:Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth)
Because I'm happy
(Tesla:Clap along if you know what happiness is to you)
Because I'm happy
(Noah:Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do)

Tyrell:
Happy, bring me down
I said

True Notes:
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

The room was filled with so much energy and positivity as the belted the lyrics out and danced.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 2:01 am

As the song ended and the group danced Katy felt a sudden tug on her arm, turning she spotted Tesla. "Oh hey, what's up?" Tesla smiled and replied. "Nothing much. Say, do you mind if we speak for a minute?" Katy shrugged innocently and told Tesla to lead the way. Now that their friends was safe Tesla had other things on her mind. Most notably that Emmet had gotten ahead of her recently. She couldn't let that stand. Tesla had considered getting in on some multi-girl action of her own, she had every intention of going for a 3 way with Tanesha and Sandra. But Sandra had just gotten back, making any moves on the girls now would be to soon. But there was a certain other forbidden fruit.

Doing it with Milo, Kano and Kiya made for some good gossip at first. But those wells where drying up now and Tesla was seeking a new experience, maybe even something she could rub in Emmet's face, a experience only she would have. It pissed her off Emmet had a Harlem of men all to himself. Of course she could always pry a few away from Emmet's grasps, she had no doubts that could hook Dave like a fishermen hooking a fish. But Emmet's core group, the ones that would make a real impact, she didn't see that happening.

However, Katy was a mystery. Nobody male, female, straight or gay has gotten to her. Sure Tesla could go after Emmet's left overs, but what fun was that ultimately. What did that give to her that it didn't give to Emmet already? No that wasn't good enough, she wanted to be the one to break new ground. All she had to do was get Katy to give her a opportunity, if she got that Tesla would give the blue haired girl a night she'd never forget.

Tesla took Katy out in the hallway. "So what is this all about?" asked a curious Katy. Tesla gave a quick thought and smiled before simply replying with "you."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 11:14 pm

Nate declared it a free period, as usual anyone who wanted to perform could do so, any song and dance routine. Victoria called the cheerleaders to the stage, Tanesha, Emmet, Sandra, and Garfield.

" I was thinking we could perform the number Tanesha suggested awhile ago, if you guys are down for it. Sandra, were still working on the dance moves but you should be able to catch onto what we have fairly easily " Not knowing that Sandra had watched over the cheer practices from the phoenix's room and had them down, but appreciated Victoria's continuation to be nice and include her. Victoria put the song in the machine as everyone got in position, the music started playing.

Victoria:
Boooooooyyyyyyyy!

Oh, killin' me softly and I'm still fallin'
Still the one I need, I will always be with you
Oh, you got me all gone, don't ever let me go
Say it real loud if you fly
If you leave me you're out of your mind

Cheerleaders:
My baby is a 10
We dressing to the 9
He pick me up, we 8
Make me feel so lucky 7
He kiss me in his 6
We be making love in 5
Still the one I do this 4
I'm trying to make us 3
From that 2
He still the 1

Tanesha:
There's ups and downs in this love
Got a lot to learn in this love
Through the good and the bad, still got love
Dedicated to the one I love, hey

Tanesha and Emmet:
Still love the way he talk, still love the way I sing
Still love the way he rock them black diamonds in that chain
Still all up on each other, ain't a damn thing change
My girls can't tell me nothing, I'm gone in the brain
I'm all up under him like it's cold, winter time
All up in the kitchen in my heels, dinner time

Do whatever that it takes, he got a winner's mind
Give it all to him, meet him at the finish line

Garfield with the cheerleaders:
Me and my boo in my boo coup ridin'
All up in that black with his chick right beside him
Ladies, if you love your man show him you the fliest
Grind up on it, girl, show him how you ride it
Me and my boo in my boo boo ridin'

Victoria and Sandra:
Oh, killin' me softly and I'm still fallin'
If you leave me you out of yo' mind

Cheerleaders:
My baby is a 10
We dressing to the 9
He pick me up, we 8
Make me feel so lucky 7
He kiss me in his 6
We be making love in 5
I'm trying to make us 3
From that 2
He still the 1

Sandra:
Yup, I put it on him, it ain't nothing that I can't do
Yup, I buy my own, if he deserve it, buy his shit too
All up in the store, shorty, tricking if I want to
All up in the store, shawty, fly as we want to

Emmet:
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Damn I think I love that boy
Do anything for that boy
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Booooy
Now I'll never be the same
It's you and me until the end

Garfield and the cheerleaders:
Me and my boo in my boo coup ridin'
Me and my boo and my boo lip lockin'
All up in the back cause the chicks keep flockin'
All that gossip in 10 years stop it!
London speed it up, Houston rock it!

Tanesha:
Oh, killing me softly and I'm still falling
If you leave me you're out of your mind

Cheerleaders:
My baby is a 10
We dressing to the 9
He pick me up, we 8
Make me feel so lucky 7
He kiss me in his 6
We be making love in 5
I'm trying to make us 3
From that 2
He still the 1

The performance went pretty well, the dance moves flowed pretty well and the vocals were all excellent, everyone working together as opposed to trying to steal the spotlight, as subtly was likely to happen. They ended with matching poses as the audience applauded them, Victoria was grinning broadly " Great feedback, I think I see some new ways we can better the performance, especially when we have the entire squad with us, i've been toying with adding actual singing to our routines and I think we can do it "

" Girl it was never a question of if we could do it " Tanesha said, smiling with the usual elation she got when listening to her favorite singer " It just depends if everyone else can keep up with us "

" Perish the thought dawling, i've been thinking of opening a little work shop where I offer my musical services and teaching aptitiude, give me some time and the entire squad will be adequate background vocals " Emmet said confidently, he'd already helped Noah with his singing, he had some unparreled vocals for the classics.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 11:46 pm

"If you think you can really get the entire squad up to par Emmet, that'd be great." Sandra would love to add singing to the cheer routines.

During the entire performance Tesla had been pleading her case to Katy, but the girl remained hesitant. Tesla had Katy up against the lockers at this point, she looked the other girl eye to eye. "Look I know your curious, you see how happy Tanesha and Sandra are." Tesla leans in to whisper in Katy's ear "and I promise I can make you just as satisfied." Tesla backs off giving Katy her space, not wanting to pressure the girl to much. "Besides your young and free, this is when your supposed to explore your curiosities. If you wait until you find your true love, well then it'll be to late. You'll be locked into a relationship and you'll never be able to explore your options. All I'm asking for is one night and who knows, maybe you'll like it? Look, consider my proposal for a few days. I'll be waiting whenever your ready, OK."

Tesla left Katy with a wave and a smile as she headed back into the choir room. Katy stood outside for herself for a moment, Tesla was right about one big thing. This was her only change to explore her options. Did Katy really want to spend all her life wondering what it was if she passed up this opportunity? Katy sighed "Damnit Tesla" and walked back into the class.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 28 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next