Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Space Uprising

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Space Uprising - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Milo: No problem man tell Son I said hi..and as for you Thanos by.
Thanos: Who said your little friend gets to scurry away with his life? Not I

"Thanos raised his hand firing a blast at Eres as he attempted to fly away only for Milo to move at super speed swatting the blast away allowing Eres to escape as Thanos glared up at him and Milo looked down from the sky."

Milo: What's the matter can't fly!!
Thanos: What need do I have for self propulsion when I can simply bring you down?

"Thanos formed a blast of energy above Milo using it to blast him into the ground below causing the hero to slam into the ground."

Thanos: Now then Ventro prepare to meet your demise.
Milo: Holy shit..that blast hurt. Damn you're something else Thaney, but I mean I mean what kind of Protector of the Universe are you if you've never dealt with the Mad Titan?
Thanos: Protector of the Universe?

"Thanos walked over to Milo slowly as he looked at his wrists and chuckled to himself even more amused."

Thanos: Ahhh..your Epoch's little lap dog, some protector Quasar is couldn't even stop those Hunters, and she had hopes of him defending against even greater forces such as me? Trust me whatever advantage the Hunters may have had over me they will not have again....
Milo: Well hate to break it to you..but..not only am in the Protector I'm also the boss of the Hunters....been that way ever since I crushed the Leader's skull. So where do you think that puts me against you?
Thanos: I think the time for discussion is over..but first what is your name, I do like to keep an inventory of names of the people I've slayed, and seeing as how I'm finally up I'll add yours.
Milo: Milo Ventro, I UMFF

"Milo yelled out in pain as Thanos rushed him body slamming him sending him through a corridor before rushing forward again grabbing Milo by his hair and spinning around to throw him only for time to slow down and Milo to break free from his grip with TK before blasting him back with force and using TK to bring part of the roof down on the eternal who simply smashed through it before firing a blast of energy at Milo eradicating the entire area it hit, only for Milo to have used his speed to have barely dodged speeding back over to Thanos."

Thanos: Parlor tricks..and escape maneuvers won't save you against me Ventro, if you did indeed slay lay waste to the Hunters then it was mere luck, and something I could have accomplished in an even greater manner, regardless it appears you might appear somewhat of a challenge, so how about it you'll be a good warm up before I destroy the rest of your species.
Michael: Enough of this!

"Michael was pissed that his attack didn't work and began firing volley after volley of energy beams at the creatures attacking Kor."

Michael: KOR! Go help Catherine! I'll try and handle these creatures.

"Michael was gathering information on the various creatures before swooping down and making a motion sending forth a rough cutting wave of nova energy to sweep away at the monsters directly around Kor."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:52 pm

"Kor blasts through. Catherine seems him moving and uses her powers over air, imbuing the air with power cosmic to restrain Annihilus and allowing Kor to punch him hard in the stomach. Annihilus reels, but grabs Kor wrist, using his own cosmic power to fight Catherine's restraining, and starts slamming him repeadetly against the ground until he sends him through the floor. However, not a second later, Kor blasts through the floor under Annihilus and pushes him, slamming him into the ceiling, as Catherine takes the chance to fire a disintegration beam. But again, a shield blocks the attack"

Catherine: Damn it! This wont end unless we can wrestle that rod from him!

---

"Eres finds his king, restrained with a muzzle attached to the wall by cables, likely to control his screaming. He quickly busts him out"

Eres: My king! Are you okay

"The Kree King nods"

Eres: We need to extract you for now

"Son-Arris shakes his head"

Son-Arris: No. Just give me a minute. Meanwhile catch me up with the situation

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:35 pm

Milo: I've heard enough of about you Thanos, I know all about you and the past but I assure you the universe's changed alot since your days, and you're not going to have much success against me.
Thanos: Watch

"Milo rushed forward and with a single blow Thanos reeled in pain before Milo kneed him in the face only for Thanos to punch him drawing blood but Milo brushed it away instantly healing."

Milo: That's all?
Thanos: I will SQUASH YOU!

"Thanos marched forward lunging for Milo only for him to disperse into goo reappearing behind him Milo used a blast of light on Thanos's head before using a burst of fire THanos backing up as the fire burned him surprisngly Thanos healed before Milo sent forth a blast of water enhancing it with power cosmic before moving forward summoning water all over the hallway and using a blast of water to blast Thanos down before moving at vast speeds summoning vast magical energies to cause the groun beneath Thanos to convert into various hungry cable's that began eating at his army before sending forth a disturbance in space and time which rippled through Thanos's body sending him back, before Milo summoned darkness to entangle Thanos who burst out via energy, and sent forth magnetic energy to bring the roof down on Milo who disintegarted it, and teleported in-front of Thanos before punching him in the face sending him backwards."

Thanos: What the.
Milo: Surprised by my strength..you made quite a nice contribution to that.
Thanos: Contribution?
Milo: Well yes I absorbed your powers, I'm saying I enjoy your strength, of the various strengths I have yours is pretty impressive..some of the greatest combined with Kano's, Alex's, Red Hulk Nate's, Hercules, and almost eveyone else's strength I've got in my collection well.

"Milo rushed forward at blinding speeds punching Thanos with a powerful blow that sent him backwards as Thanos struggled to get up."

Thanos: Impossible you weren't this strong ago
Milo: I was using my base strength..or basically what I determined my base strength is I always stay on a pretty good level but then you..came along..and I just had to have some fun.
Thanos: I don't give a damn what you claim you are you don't intimidiate me. The most powerful thing of mine isn't physical it's my intellect, and I've determined you'll loose.
Milo: Oh yeah that's what I meant to say man I couldn't tell by the get up you have on your head but you are acutally pretty intelligent, then again I know your reputation and it does proceed you.
Thanos: ENOUGH! I care not for your parlor tricks or your words I will crush you!!!

"Thanos moved in to crush Milo only for him to swerve aroud him at super speed kicking the titan in the neck and then grabbing him by his helmet and beginning to rapidly increase the temperature to burn him via his skull only for Thanos to blast his hand off with beams of energy then blast him with a massive blast of energy sending Milo back who merely absorbed the energy then formed 4 rectangle's that shot forward encasing Thanos Milo formed them into a square barrier shooting the barrier up and as Thanos attempted to escape Milo began using biological manipulation to assault him with various boils, and other physical deformations of great pain. Milo then used Abby's power sending forth several vectors into the rectangle and used immense levels of the power cosmic to cause the vectors to penetrate Thanos's skin and cause him to reel in pain as Milo laughed."

Milo: VECTORS GOT YOUR TONGUe THANOS?
Thanos: BASTARD!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY THE LIKES OF YOU!!!!

"Thanos screamed forth unleashing a massive omnidrectional blast before encasing himself in an energy field then shot himself into Milo knocking him back and forming an energy blade around his arm jamming it through Milo's chest, only for the hero to turn into sludge before blasting back Thanos and elongating his now sludge body becoming sand and summoning the power cosmic to increase the durability of his new sand body and grew in size before slamming Thanos back with a wave of sand then moving forward and sending forth a giant torrent of sand to blast Thanos back while forming hands of sand that grab Thanos draining moisture from his body and hardening and sharpening the rapid sand attack to continually bring THanos more pain, and also messing with his senses to greatly increase his sensitivity to pain, Thanos burst forward after unleashing a massive telepathic attack on Milo and began assaulting him with psionic blast after psionic blast bringing the hero down to his knees only for Thanos to kick him in the skull then blasting him back."

Thanos: You think just because you have 1000 tricks you'll win this. I only need one and that's enough to finish you Ventro..come on then..you wish to use all of your power then I shall use all of mind
Milo: Fucking..bas

"Before Milo could respond Thanos seemed to tear through his mind causing him pain before Milo unleashed massive blasts of heat with his own confidence allowing them to increase in potency, before transforming into the Hulk form and using powerful blasts of gamma radiation enhanced by the power cosmic and odinforce to blast Thanos back. As the dust settled Thanos stood there and Milo looked at him now in hulk form and enraged growing stronger."

Thanos: Oh that form again, you really do have 1000 tricks but I've seen you've surpassed me in raw strength but that dosen't mean I won't find a way to beat you and get around each and every trick you posses Ventro
Milo: Get around this!

"Milo leaped into the air flying then increased his speed while slowing down Thanos's and using time manipulation to make it so this attack happened empty as he body slammed into Thanos taking them both down through several floors of the ship."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 1:47 am

"Eres has finished catching up Son-Arris with the situation"

Son-Arris: This is indeed grave. I want you to assist the herald currently fighting Annihilus
Eres: What of you my king
Son-Arris: I shall go clear the pests from our planet

Son-Arris uses and electron blast to destroy the walls of the ship and flies outside into the chaos of the space battle"

Son-Arris: FOR HALA! FOR THE KREE!

"All ships around him are rocked and begin to explode and shatter from the power of his scream. Off in the distance, Pol-Arris sees the mass of ships exploding and smiles"

Pol-Arris: That attack! That can only be my brother!

---

"Back in the ship, Eres teleports to the Annihilus chamber, where he finds the heroes still struggling. Using his Universal Weapon he sends forth a blast, only to fly right behind it. As Annihulus tries to block, Eres skillfully aims a hammer blow right to the hand holding the rod. Annihilus dodges however. At this point, Kor holds him in a fullnelson. Annihilus begins to blast him with cosmic energy as he screams in pain"

Kor: Get the rod!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Thanos: I will crush you
Milo: No..Thanos you won't..enough is enough I've been fooling around too much It was fun to fight you but now it's time to end this
Thanos: End this? This what? You delusional earthling I will crush you like the vermin you are.
Milo:  Alright purple puss, time to make you wish you were never released.
Thanos: SILENCE YOU INSOLENT WORM! You've spent far too much time still alive, die.

"Thanos gathered his power and fired a massive blast that hit Milo who appeared to take the blast point blank and slammed his fist into the blast causing it to shatter into millions of pieces as Milo's eyes glowed yellow, Thanos was sent flying back with teleknetic force through a wall as Milo appeared in-front of Thanos tapping into the full might of the odin-force he grabbed Thanos and unleashed a point blank blast of pure energy sending him through walls before they vanished reappearing in Dragon Ball Z in West City."

Milo: NOW I WILL CUT LOOSE!
Thanos: YOU WILL PERISH

"Milo began screaming gathering the immense mystical energies of Asgard the entire began shaking as Milo enveloped the entire city in a coffin of pure cosmic magical odinforce energies and pushed all his forth into the coffin compressing it into one small orb eradicating it and in the remains left a beaten and battered Thanos as Milo teleported down to him kicking him into the air, and screaming as he surged with aura and energy webs wrapped aroudn him entagling him as a giant beast roared forward biting into THanos's chest ripping him apart as Milo appeared in the sky as a super saiyan raising his hand firing a point blank odinforce enhanced kamehameha wave with one beam point blank destroying the beast and further damaging Thanos who was falling down-wards as Milo moved far faster then light pile diving the titan into the ground before grabbing Thanos and summoning the vast powers of the Phoenix began to mentally tear through his thoughts and summoning Void's infi tendrils plunging them into his head, then using his powers to cause thousands millions of inifni tendrils micro-scopic to tear through his body causing him to relive the most painful moments of past, present ,and future simultaneously millions of time over and over, while causing hi smind sheer pain tormenting him with illusions after illusion of him dying in almost every single way he ever hurt someone and to experience the full pain of it as the mad titan began screaming in mercy, before the energy washed over him forming a wave lifting him up then immoblizing him in the energy wave in stone up to his head as Milo flew up to him grabbing him and turning his hand into chocolate biting it and chewing it off causing THanos to scream as his hand failed to regenerate."

Milo: One of the rules of being in fiction I can choose if you adhere to the rules or not of the verse and you do..but no immortality in here Thanos..you'll be happy to nkow your power level is massive..far above..anything Goku and them dealt with, but seeing as how I can control my power level..in here...

"Milo backed up soaring with power and an intense yellow ki that began shaking the entire planet, and warped them into space near by a planet tossing Thanos towards the planet and Milo began tapping into all the strength of everyone he every mimicked and as he fell every mili second Milo began hitting him beating him down before yelling out with more power and forming a massive final flash unleashing it on Thanos blasting him towards the planet, then using the Odinforce to vastly enhance his speed with Peter's power and movning far beyond light as Thanos was about to impact the planet Milo summoned the full cosmic force of Odin's power into the form of one massive cosmic fist about the same size of the planet and slams Thanos into the planet demolishing the planet enveloping THanos in it's power tearing him apartm, and blasting through the entire galaxy decimating it with the gigantic planet sized odinforce blast, and in the remains Thanos's tattered, and melted body was seen, as Milo flew over to him washing him over in an acidic bath of odinforce energy causing him to yell in pain until his life appeared extinguished and he used Shawkun's powers to torture his soul as well as the esence of it causnig him more agony then he'd ever experienced, before Milo gripped his soul opening cracks in it causnig energy to drift and plunged his finger into his soul converting it into an admantium claw causing raw energy to peer out of his soul before enveloping them in super saiyan energy, and returning to the real world where  abroken, battered, and "dead" Thanos was tossed on the ground. Milo using the second magic on conjuction with Yamairo's powers to keep Thanos immobilized in "death" unable to heal because he's frozen in time, then uses a wave of the second sorcery to warp Thanos into a parralel world where nothing exists but him and nothing can breach that said existence except the second magic or an equilvanet power dealing with the mad titan before looking up and flying upwards reverting back to his standard strength."
Michael: ALRIGHT

"Michael forms a catapult of nova energy launching forth a brutal series of attacks of concentrated nova force orbs aimed at Annihilus while moving forward firing one massive surge of nova energy in an effort to blast off Annihlus's hand, while suddenly time slowed down and power cosmic burst through the ground as Milo was seen the result of slowed down time "

Milo: THE SECOND SORCERY EYE OF THE WORLD!!!

"Milo's mystical energies swirled around him as he also seemed to tap into the runes using the mystical energies to disintegrate Annhilus's fingers/hand replacing them with a world where he has no fingers/hand and uses the runic energy to wrap around the cosmic rod placing seals on it to render it useless to those Milo deemed unworthy while opening up a dimensional barrier sucking it into the dimension while at the same time using the Second Sorcery to vastly increase the powers of his allies allowing Michael to unleash one massive beam of nova energy on Annihilus while increasing Kor's physical strength to tighten his grip and enhance it to one capable of doing more internal damage from the force of the grip."

Michael: BOOM!

"Michael flew back into the sky towards Milo as the dust settled, and felt the enhanced powers from the magic."

Michael: HOLY SHIT! This is incredible! We've got to work together more often!
Milo: Of course man, this won't be at, trust me..I have a feeling in terms of everything going on this is just the beginning..

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:24 pm

"Just as the cosmic rod is about the cross the dimensional barrier, it vanishes. Despite Annihilus falling to the ground, burned and near death, the Wave continues it's assault"

Catherine: This is...strange. The control over the various alien races of the Negative Zone comes from the Rod. This should be over

"Catherine stares outside"

---

"Pol and Son together manage to land the ship she was escorting on Hala. The ship begins morphing into a warpgate, and from it emerge hundred and hundreds of Kree solders, and not just that. The spartan units of SWORD have also arrived, clad in their exosuits. The joint army opens fire on the nearby troops and begins to secure the landing point. However, just as they're moving in the more heavy equipment and artillery, the Wave just takes off. The ships around Milo's clone and Nono likewise begin to retreat"

"Nono receives a communication"

Nono: Nono is getting word from mister Ivankov. It seems the enemy is retreating from the Earth perimeter!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:37 pm

"So very strange." Kana's spear was placed into the ground. A presence emanated from it and it was connected to the Champion. "If that is what you advise I will heed it." she spoke to it and as she spoke her power surged through the ship manipulating the mass of it and the beings on it.

"Well it looks like nothing of substantial value is here. We defeated everyone that isn't retreating. The rest of you have more experience with these things. I've been ordered to pursue and eradicate them." How she would do that was a mystery, but they realized it had something to do with what she was doing with the ship. "Of course the main issue is making sure no reinforcements arrive."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:37 pm

"Milo's eyes glow yellow as he creates a miniature replica of the galaxy in his hands and uses his telescopic vision as well as senses to zoom in on the Annhilation Wave."

Milo: There all fleeing..

"Milo turned to Annihilus trapping him in a stasis field, and used runic symbols around it to keep it together and keep the battered villain trapped."

Michael: There trying to leave this bastards are killing everyone and wreaking havoc but after the boss leaves they intend to flee? Cowards!
Milo: Let me give them a sample of  Galan's power and they shall die a coward's death

"Milo bulked up as he tapped into the full might of the power cosmic forming Galactus armor around him but the color scheme being yellow and blue as he radiated immense power and warped away reappearing several times larger then the universe holding the replica in his hands and forming a miniature sun that engulfed the entire galaxy in a power cosmic anti matter sun to wipe out the wave while usnig his powers to keep the rest of the universe safe from the attack before teleporting back into the depths of space at normal size having formed a barrier around Michael, Catherine, Kana, Kor, and Eres to protect them from the vacumn of space as Milo appeared."

Milo: Death...

Last edited by Infinity on Wed May 20, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:25 pm

"Catherine sighs"

Catherine: Could have left a few of them alive...
Kor: Why? They had come onto this field of battle knowing the risks!
Catherine: Yes but...

"Catherine didn't really care about them dying, she just had a bad hunch about their retreat."

Elemental: Milo, hand over the cosmic rod. Galactus has ordered me to retrieve it.

"Catherine abandons her human form and turns into her glowing herald form"

---

"Meanwhile, back with Bart, his fight with the Predator continues. He had managed to break free because of his energy absorption and adaption, and still fighting strong even missing an arm"

Bart: This mother fucker refuses to go down! God damn it!

"Just then, he senses Kria prepare a lightning attack behind him. He looks back at her, they share a nod, and he attacks the Predator, performing a low slash with his starsaber. The Predator dodges, but then Kria fires the lightning. He jumps again to dodge, and the attack goes straight towards Bart. But then, Bart raises his startsaber to deflect the blast back to the Predator, who gets hit with a few hundred thousand bolts. He screams in his alien tongue and falls to the floor, a burned carcass"

Bart: Finally!

"Bart and Kria put their weapons away, as Bart enters the massive library. It's a purely electronic database with terminals in each "bookshelf", which are actually huge modules containing the data."

"Bart goes up to one of the terminals and at Kria's insistence, puts a hand there. Most of of the information is corrupted from years of inactivity. He does find a few useful things, such as various engineering blueprints for ships of a similar design to the Sword Breaker"

Bart: Yes! A journal log dated...star date 3653 BBY. Well whoever they were, they had a history.

"Bart begins reading"

It seems the war has taken a turn for the worst. The number of lost ships under our control as dwindled to but two. Night Dragon Eveele was taken down somewhere around the 78th Colonial Quadrant. The council has devised a last ditch effort, a direct assault upon the enemy homeworld. Our remaining two ancillas, Eurologos and Armace, will command the armada while we take what remains of the order and attempt to detonate a crust blaster on the planet. May the force be with us

"Bart turns the log off, confused"

Bart: Eveele...Veel calls herself that sometime

"Bart stares at Kria"

Bart: Okay, talk. What is all this? I guess I can more or less figure some shit out. There was a war between two factions, you must be from the other side. So I guess their suicide mission worked then

"Kria nods, staring at Bart in a cold fury"

Bart: It doesn't explain why I'm involved? Earth wasn't part of this war or whatever. So why am I involved. Why the FUCK did the ship come to me...

"Kria doesn't speak"

Bart: It...the ships give power. So...

"Bart understood now. These ships lost ships the log was talking about, they gave the powers. So it wasn't that Bart was a special chosen, it was just luck. Or so he thought. He once again feels Kria in his head, talking as if she doesn't need her mouth"

Bart: So if it wasn't coincidence what was it! I don't believe in fate you crazy bitch. Anyway, don't care. I got some good stuff for Veel to fix the ship. I'm out.

"Kria follows after Bart"

Bart: Stop following me! I don't care if you don't have anyone else! Oh goddamn it

"The two exit the library. Bart needed more answers, but for now, repairing his ship and getting the damn Shi'ar brat back was more important. He didn't wan the entire Imperium on his ass"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Michael: Well if that's over I need to return Xandar I have other matters to attend too, Milo feel free to stop by later if you want to talk about old times.

"Michael used the power of the Nova Force to open up a hyper space portal which sucked him in and spit him out via another one of the same portals in the upper atmosphere of Xandar. Surrouding himself with an aura of nova energy he took flight heading towards Ixia, Vinlo, and the others to tell them that the threat of the Annhilation Wave was over and to focus Nova Corp efforts on finding criminals who took advantage of the situation to escape their intergalactic prisons as well as concentrating on supporting rebuilding efforts. "

Milo: Hand over the rod to Galactus? Alright tell him I said hi.

"Milo seemed to ponder whether or not he'd do that before opening up a wall in the dimensions reaching in and then frowning as he removed his hand from the dimensional opening and closed it."

Milo: I..don't get it..somehow the rod is gone I could have sworn I passed it into the storage dimension unless someone else managed to get it before I did but who..

"Milo was concerned about what happened and just shook his head just when they thought everything was done for there was something else going wrong. He had no idea how right he was when he told Michael he had a feeling that this was just the beginning."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Elemental: You don't have it?

"Milo wasn't shielding his mind, so she could tell he spoke the truth. Her suspicions were also confirmed. They weren't retreating to the Negative Zone. She had realized that right away. Someone had summoned them."

Elemental: Well, either way, I thank you Milo Ventro. Kor, Skid, Eres. I shall take you home.

"She teleports with the three of them, along with Kana, leaving Milo alone"

--

"After quickly dropping Eres at nearby Hala, and Skid and Kor at Chandillar, Catherine takes Kana to her ship, that was still orbiting nearby Hala"

Elemental: Apologies for leaving you for last Champion Kana. I appreciate your assistance in this conflict.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:48 pm

"Milo sighed floating around in the vacuum of space and just shook his head and smiled."

Milo: I'll be seeing you around Catherine..

"And with that he vanished heading back to earth to go grab some ice cream. It was a couple weeks later that Milo was going through a space heading towards the Shi-ar homeworld, and arrived near the royal palace making his entrance."

Milo: I need to see Kor! Please I am Milo Ventro, otherwise known as Fusion Protector of the Universe.
"Vinlo was on an assignment with Ixia dealing with an escaped inter-galatic criminal who was a known arms dealer, specializing in weapons of mass destruction, and made his living like that for almost a decade before the Nova Force took him down, but during the Annihlation Wave the prisoners were released to join the battle, and he'd taken that chance to escape."

Vinlo: His name is Kavon, very crafty, very dangerous, access to some deadly weapons, Michael sent scouts to search all his former hide-outs apparently there's nothing, but he's trying to get in on some major weapons deal with some dangerous terrorist group Black Zero, originating from Zenn Lavia.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Ixia: Oh come the fuck on, Zenn Lavia? Those bastards have way too high tech a weaponry

"Ixia was piloting the ship they were on and begins cursing out Michael for this assignment."

Ixia: Why couldn't the boss just send fucking Kratho. He's the newbie that needs to learn the ropes not me!

--

"All the guards nearby aim their weapons at Milo"

Guard: Hands up! We have no knowledge of any visitor for Praetor Kor!

"As luck would have it, Milo doesn't find Kor, but he does find Cereza, who happened to be passing nearby with an escort"

Cereza: What is the commotion here. Oh, it's you.

"She throws Milo a dirty look, but orders the guards to stand down"

Cereza: What do you want here. We were not informed by Ivankov of any Terran in our sector. A little bit of forewarning is the least you people can do.

---

"Elsewhere, we find the Sword Breaker slowly making it's way to Shi'ar space"

Veel: So what exactly is the plan once we do arrive?
Bart: Simple. We go in, inform the Shi'ar high command we have the kid, ask for a reward for keeping him safe from that crazy clown bastard, and voila! Instant money, no more baby!

"Veel frowns at Bart's idea, but concedes. They needed credits to restock their supplies and fuel."

Bart: The Shi'ar are probably still looking for us. So once we hit Shi'ar space, stealth is kind of unnecessary, so just take us into warp space.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:19 pm

Vinlo: Well...not to be a dick but I believe you answered your question, besides that there's also the fact that I didn't want to work with Kratho not on a case like this, the level of weaponry we're dealing with if we end up having to go against it, I need someone who can watch my back, not a noob who'll get disintegrated or warped into some other dimension.
Milo: Well I'd come to see Praetor Kor, didn't know I'd almost get shot, sheesh. And sorry next time I'll send a post card I don't know if UPS or FedEx does interstellar delivery.

"Milo couldn't help but slip in a joke, but was glad he wasn't going to have to let the guards shoot him."

Milo: I'm here to speak with Kor, or you'll do. I was wondering if you had any members of the Imperial Guard who'd be interested in a...job offer. I'm putting together a team,  haven't really finalized a name yet maybe the Galaxy League, full time employment isn't even required..just need some people I can call in if I'm in the area and dealing with some threat that might threaten the universe such as..the one from a couple week's ago.
"Michael was back on earth at a house seen next to Lucy planting a kiss on her lips and smiling."

Michael: I told you I'd find time for you
Lucy: So you mean the Worldmind dosen't mind these little trips to earth to waste time when you have an intergalactic police force to run.
Michael: Well first off I'm the boss I determine the work hours and what I want to do or screw in my free time is up to me.

"Michael grinned and Lucy rolled her eyes before kissing and pushing him down on the bed."

Lucy: Well..let's not waste any more time...show me some of that Nova Prime stamina.

Last edited by Infinity on Wed May 20, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:28 pm

"Cereza stares at Milo, holding her gaze"

Cereza: So basically, you're asking the Shi'ar Imperium to lend you one of our strongest fighters for some galactic team, who I suppose will be lead by you, a Terran. I find the proposition as humorous as it is ridiculous

"Cereza walks past Milo down the hall"

Cereza: The answer is no. The Shi'ar do not cooperate with past enemies. You are lucky enough we have refrained from further campaigns into your galaxy, out of respect for the Phoenix host's wishes...that said

"Cereza turns to Milo one last time"

Cereza: What my soldiers do when not following their duty to the Imperium is not my concern. So long as their loyalty remains to Majestrix Aurelia fist and foremost, I care not what little projects they engage in. Guards, escort Milo Ventro out of the royal palace, and give him an ally civilian level identification access.

"And with that she leaves. One of the guards goes up to Milo"

Guard: Follow me sir Ventro, if you will.

--

Ixia: Hey, Kratho was with me during that tussle at Shi'ar. The kid knows what he's doing. Anyway, where are we even going? Do we just go to Knowhere and track him through black market trades? Or do we head to Zenn Lavia for more info on this terrorist cell.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:45 pm

"Milo frowned this wasn't going as easy as expected but at least Cereza was reasonable, and it helped that she was pretty attractive."

Milo: Alright it was nice talking with you as well! Thanks.

"Milo just nodded and followed the guard."

Milo: So how's it like working here? Shi'ar really is amazing place.

"Milo genuinely enjoyed the place, and wished he had more time to go on vacation's to the various planets he fought to keep safe."
Vinlo: We've got insider information, apparently Michael has an old connect who's managed to get involved in the buy from Black Zero's perspective so I'm guessing he's Zenn Lavian, the meeting is taking place on some trash planet, we're approaching be prepared for anything we're going to be dealing with some dangerous tech from both ends if we have to engage them in combat, our main goal should be containing the weapon.

"Vinlo began typing and a box appeared with weird symbols and purple color scheme over the dark box."

Vinlo: Not much is known about this weapon, except it's dangerous, been erased from the records, but the energy signal that was recorded from it was enough to wipe out..the sun from the milky way easily, it's strong and we can't let Black Zero get their hands on it or let Kavon keep it, as for Kratho he is strong but you know you'd miss working with me anyway.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Ixia: Yeah, no. Anyway, engaging stealth mode on the ship. Once we land we'll head to the meeting place.

"The ship goes into stealth mode and begins approaching the planet, quickly landing, as Ixia gets off"

Ixia: Come on then, lets kick some ass

---

"The guards take Milo to a little guard post nearby a back entrance to the palace"

Guard: Now this can be inserted into any machine, gun, or even your own body. We can then easily identify you based on the signal of the chip. Don't worry, it's purely a tracking device and has no range outside our Imperium's borders. You can verify it with your people before you use it, but as lord commander Cereza ordered, you'll have to wear it. Then again, I'm sure someone of your strength can remove the chip at any time

"As they're discussing the situation, alarms start to go off in the guard post, and a nearby tower. Outside, the anti-space turrets begin to float up into position. The guard talking to Milo goes to his communication"

Guard: I'm sorry sir Ventro but there's an emergency, any further questions will have to wait

"Just outside Chandillar atmo, we find the Sword Breaker dodging attacks from bellow, and from above. Behind them, a huge ship, larger than any vessel of Shi'ar, Kree, Skrull or human design, is attack. Bart's in the bridge cursing out everything and everyone while Kria is manning the guns"

Bart: WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! WHY!'
Veel: I do not know! There's a strange vessel behind us opening fire! It's technology is extremely advanced. And the signals are familiar. It has a lock on his
Bart: Shiiiit! Move into mind mode!

"The helmet drops down, Bart puts it on, and begins using his powers to steer the ship, seemingly predicting the course of what appear to be railgun shots. The shots instead land down at Chandillar, destroying a piece of a space harbor and one of the command towers"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:33 pm

"Vinlo makes his way off the ship and began putting in the co-ordinates of the meeting before using his powers to alter both of their appearance's to those of some infamous mercenaries the Nova Corps had dealt with a few days prior but kept public."

Vinlo: These identities will help, I'm sure we won't be close to being good friends with them no matter what appearance, but better they believe us criminals seeking their spoils then Nova Corps who they'll respond to with force regardless.
"Milo listened with interest as the Guard spoke about how the key work, and was already looking over the device feeling the internal structure and every little part of it to understand it's inner workings."

Milo: Don't worry I just verified it..it's an interesting device, some pretty neat tech, you guys up here are doing well for yourself I see. Anyway you won't find any problems from me, my job is to make peace not the opposite.

"Milo inserted the chip into his body and laughed as it tickled a bit. However things took a turn for the worst as shots rained down on Chandilar."

Milo: Great.

"Milo raced into the sky forming a net of energy to try to "catch" lasers and asborb them, but made it so that while it blocked attacks from coming in it wouldn't block any Shi'ar or such from leaving then looked into space, and vanished reappearing aboard Bart's ship nearly loosnig his footing due to Bart steering the ship but performing a back flip and landing on his feet."

Milo: Okay! What the heck is going on?!
"Back on the trash planet, near a massive dumpster the Black Zero insigna is seen as a dark 0 is seen above, and Black Zero agents are seen including a woman."

??: Sayora are you sure this is in our best interest, trading with these people this weapon

"Sayora whipped out some sort of small object that expanded into a blade of pure white energy disintegrating the man as it slashed through him."

Sayora: The Ether Blade...in all it's glory, has dissipated this man leaving his essence in a psionic limbo of torture. Anyone else care to comment, Jadum? Have something to say
Jadum: Of course not ma'am! BLACK ZERO FROM GENESIS TO END! SALUTE!
Sayora: That's what I like to hear, now let's go get this weapon, and return to Monel I'd quite enjoy not to get shunted into an alternate dimension for failing his request. Our Vimer Droids are keeping us masked from detection, and have picked up Kavon's position let's go
Jadum: You heard her move out!!!!

"Sayora pressed a button on her wrist, causing a hover-board to emerge from her feet as she flew out towards the meeting, with Jadum, and the rest of Black Zero doing the same, while elsewhere Kavon was sitting on something less then sanitary while cleaning one of his weapons, an advanced energy weapon with several settings with the highest being enough to open up a gravitational vacumn that could suck up a city block, and the lowest being a stun that could knock back powerful individuals. Two mercenaries appeared near him armed to the teeth."

Mercenary: Kavon..Black Zero approaches, is the weapon secure, is our escape route confirmed
Kavon: Of course..and..don't worry about..betreyeal, the amount of money we're getting payed, this will be our last gig, enough money that eons from now our kids will still be rich beyond their wildest dreams, they'll talk of their ancestors with awe for giving them such a great life.
Mercenary: That's what I like to hear..let's just get this over with..I'd hate for a third party to intervene.
Kavon: Hmm..as soon as this is done I'm getting the fuck out of this galaxy, maybe even get back to my connects on Shi'ar try to find a way to leave this dimension no telling what Black Zero plans to do with this..

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:05 am

Ixia: Or we could, you know, just attack them outright

"Ixia stealth was not in her nature, but she went with it for now as they approached the area"

Ixia: Do we even know what Black Zero plans to do with this super weapon?

--

"Bart is so shocked by Milo's arrival he nearly lets the Sword Breaker take a hit."

Bart: Who the hell are you!?
Veel: Records indicate this is Milo Ventro of Earth. He has several bounties placed on him by several entities across the galaxies, but the Shi'ar are not one of them
Bart: I don't care who he is! Get off my damn ship, can't you see I'm busy trying not to die!

"The strange ship continues to open fire, until a blur of red pierces right through, followed by a massive blast of energy. Kor and Vulcan stand between Chandilar and the exploding ship and make sure no debris enters orbit"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Vinlo: And risk triggering the weapon or worst yet there use of it against us? This device is dangerous..it's readings are off the chart come on.

"Vinlo was leading them towards the meeting, while Sayora, Jadum, and the Black Zero soldiers arrived at the meeting spot with a chest full of some of Zenn Lavia's rarest treasures, and items including some currency in some miniaturized transportation containment tubes."

Kavon: Ah..I See you've brought it, mind if I have a look at the money.

"Kavon had the box in hand and Sayora nodded having her men open the treasure chest, and Vinlo was approaching seeing it."

Vinlo: There...it seems the deal is in progress..already..hmm...all medium and low level powers..Ixia see that box..purple, black, surging with power. Put a shield around yourself, fly as fast as possible, and grab that box I'm about to give you a distraction GO!

"As Vinlo said go and as soon as Ixia flew, he summoned nova energy around him and triggered an explosion forming a smoke screen, animating the smoke and using it to attack both sides to give Ixia an opening to sweep in and get the weapon from Black Zero & the Mercenaries."
"Milo began to regret his interest, but he was known for flashy entrances."

Milo: Well really if you want to stay alive, I'm probably the best man for the job, I'm known for keeping people's hearts beating when other people try and stop that.

"Milo used his power to render the ship intangible to phase through debris, and used his same power to render debris intangible while using Anna's powers to blow it up while it was intangible."

Milo: That was fun, it was like a video game where you had to blow up all the falling objects before they hit the edge of the screen.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:45 pm

"Ixia grins, and does it. She flies at incredibly speeds after a powerful take off and after delivering a pair of punches and kicks to mercenaries in her way, grabs the box and then places a shield around herself"

Ixia: Alright then! This is the Nova Corps! Everyone stand the fuck down or we'll fucking make you stand down!

"She blasts another merc with a blast of nova energy to get her point across"

---

"Bart looks at him and goes back to driving"

Bart: Okay, long story short I got a baby on board my ship worth the ship's weight in credits. You get me down there for the exchange with the Shi'ar and I'll cut you like, 20% or something
Veel: I do not believe he's interested in ransom money
Bart: We've discussed this Veel! It's not ransom money! It's a reward for keeping the baby safe from the Annihilation Wave! Which, might I had, we tried to fucking stop!

"Kria rolls her eyes and begins leaving the deck now that the threat is over"

Bart: And don't you start you red skinned bitch!

"Milo notices that despite Bart being able to hear her thoughts, he himself can't, so it's not telepathy brought forth by magic or psionic energy, but something else."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:16 pm

"Vinlo was glad the plans seemed to be working out and he was ready to neutralize the weapon as soon as possible, and Sayora drew the ether blade which was engaged in it's destructive white light and fired a blast only for Vinlo to form a shield in-front of Ixia that ate the beam like a pacman."

Sayora: what is this kill them kill them! NOW! Kavon there's your money, we
Kavon: Fuck this.

"Kavon grabbed the treasure chest and hoped on his vehicle and began taking off into the sky wtih one of the mercenaries leaving the one that was recently blasted down and he started firing at Ixia while also firing at his comrades."

Mercenary: BASTARD!!
Jadum: He's taking off with the money!!
Sayora: Fuck the money, we need the box, the weapon is of utmost importance, we can kill him later for fleeing, but
Vinlo: SHUT UP

"Vinlo flew forward kicking Sayora back, while opening up a fissure and raising a third earth beneath Jadum propelling him, and one of the Black Zero agents moving forward in the suit kicked him back, and the other blasted him in the back, while Vinlo spun around, and used a huge blast of nova energy to knock him back, while the first drew an energy blade and slashed at Vinlo's arm drawing blood only for him to fuse with the ground and emerge beneath the guy as a giant hand of earth crushing him and lifting him up into the sky before turning into sand high in the atmosphere dropping him, while Sayora summoned armor around her and began swinging the ether blade at Ixia, while Jadum fired an anti gravity blast at Ixia."

Jadum: DAMN IT! Hand over the box now!
"Milo nodded thinking about this as he tapped his finger against his chin curiously before  seeming to come to a conclusion."

Milo: Well I'll help you because this is a very nice ship, nice to meet you Veel, you're extraordinary, and very intelligent, Bart's lucky to have you here. Oh and another reason I need to help I feel like returning this baby to Shi'ar will help maintain my good standing with them and make it much easier to find help for my own work.

"Milo had seemingly used his power to learn something about the ship, and communicated with the AI, while he formed a vacumn around the ship forming a massive cosmic tornado that defied the laws of regular nature keeping people out but not causing damage as he began taking them closer into Shi ar's atmosphere and toward the planet dropping the massive tornado as they entered closer into the atmosphere. He formed a powerful TK and energy barrier around the ship instead."

Milo: Okay..now we're expecting re-reinforcements. Oooh wait this is interesting.

"Milo took notice of Kria's strange telepathy that seemed to not originate from mystic or psionic abilities and "

Milo: You..what are you? What can you do?

"Milo posed this question to Kria interested in her abilities."
"Muzo flew into space, he'd been busy taking care of some other Imperial business when he came to join Kor and Vulcan."

Muzo: What was that ship? What's going on Praetor?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 1:21 am

"Ixia jumps up to dodge"

Ixia: Sorry, can't. HERE'S MY FOOT

"She then aims a kick at him and hits him so hard the ground bellow him shatters. She then jumps and flies towards Kavon, outspeeding him"

Ixia: Who said you could go?

"She backhands him straight out of the vehicle that goes flying a bit before crashing, Kavon flying down towards the ground. Ixia then flies down, gathers nova energy in her fist to supplant her strength and punches Sayora right in the face, crashing her into the floor"

Ixia: Okay! Done and done!

---

Kor: That...that is the ship belonging to that bounty hunter that helped Ganiorgi escape.

"Kria doesn't answer Milo, entering her quarters on the ship. As the Shi'ar military surrounds the ship, Kor and Vulcan land"

Kor: Milo Vento! By the cosmic flames it's good to see you! Step away from that ship, our records indicate it belongs a known class A fugitive.

"Bart steps out of the ship as they're talking, carrying the baby"

Bart: Okay! Lets all...just...calm down okay? There's a perfectly good explanation for this! And I'm here to return the baby!
Kor: Oh you are
Bart: Hey man, the fucking baby was getting used by that crazy clown guy along with that other kid. I took off running from him, baby was still on board! I didn't fucking figure this was going to end in a Negative Zone invasion!

"Kor turns to the guard"

Kor: Notify high commander Cereza and Magestrix Aurelia her brother has been found. Follow me Bart.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 8:59 pm

"Jadum hit the ground in immense pain his rib cage shattered and as he went to get up a spiral beam of energy hit him putting him down while he raised the anti gravity gun with TK and fired it two of the Black Zero soldiers bringing down as well then dismantling the weapon telekenitically."

Vinlo: Well oops.

"Vinlo used TK to catch KAvon before he hit the ground and then slammed him into the dirt and shook his head."

Vinlo: Careful Ixia I analyzed his durability, that fall would have killed him, and a criminal of his magnitude deserve's more then a quick death.
Kavon: Fucking bastard! I'm not going down like this.

"Kavon pressed a button on his arm, and suddenly a microscopic explosive he had on the box went off while Vinlo races over it too late to stop it. As the dust cleared the box was open but nothing was in it. While Sayora had gotten up still having drawn the ether blade but injured."

Sayora: You bastard..it was a fake I WILL VAPORIZE YOU

"Sayora raised the blade to fire a blast of ether energy to disintegrate him only for arms of earth to wrap around SAyora turning to steel while stripping her of the blade with tK Bringing it into Vinlo's hands as he flew over to her and looked at Kavon now whimpering."

Vinlo: That was a massive explosion luckily I diverted most of it into another dimension anyway..this is like an alien drug deal gone way way way wrong, on both sides. Kavon, regardless of if this weapon is fake, you still intended to sell the real thing, probably didn't know it was fake, meaning you just almost wiped out this entire planet to avoid prison, your scum, you too Sayora, Ixia let's take these bastards in, close that box it still leaves me uneasy just in case it's legit and we just got lucky it didn't activate. We can let the Worldmind analyze this on Xandar and determine it's threat level.
Muzo: Helped Gan? We haven't we blasted it out of the sky already!

"Muzo was one for action, and ever since he served Gan when he was in charge of the planet he was doing his best to over-compensate and be an even better hero vowing to never be duped into serving such a cruel individual again. As they found out who was on board he was glad he hadn't attacked the ship, and felt some strange allegiance to Milo that he couldn't explain."

Milo: It's a pleasure to see you again too Kor, but this man speaks the truth. Trust me I would have just taken the child and returned him myself if I suspected anything otherwise.

"Milo hoped his word would be enough to vouch for these people, but he was more interested in Kria's mysterious telepathy, and had went to use his power to copy her's and Bart's powers so he could analyze them further with Ikon's but for now accompanied Bart and them once again on his way to the royal palace but at least this time he'd get to speak with Kor, and hopefully find some help out of the Imperial Guard."
"The Silver Surfer was soaring through the depths of space at infinite speeds approaching a lifeless world that Catherine had scouted out for his former master Galactus."

Surfer: CATHERINE Anderson we must speak it's a matter of urgency, I have a message for you, and more importantly for Galactus himself.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 11:48 pm

"Ixia closes the box and nods, walking over and kicking Kavon"

Ixia: When will they learn.

"Ixia inputs a few numbers onto her wrist mounted gadget, and soon enough from their ship out in the distance some restraining cuffs fly towards them"

Ixia: Put those on 'em Vinlo. Lets start heading back

"She puts the box inside a containment cube that alongside her"

---

Catherine: Hello Norrin. What is the situation?

---

"Kor, Muzu and Vulcan accompany the crew, minus Kria, to the palace. Milo begins to slowly become aware of a strange in-tune feeling he's getting with Bart, understanding how he's going to act in this situation, how he wouldn't actually harm the kid even if the want of a reward is mostly greed"

"Aurelia and Cereza are waiting at the entrance and Aurelia rushes to her brother. Bart steps back. Milo can tell he's afraid they'll just kill or throw him back in jail if he hands him over"

Bart: Whoa whoa!
Aurelia: You brute! Just hand him over!
Bart: Before any of that! I want to discuss what I get for keeping this runt safe
Cereza: How about you get us not just shooting you out of the sky and giving you a chance at a fair trial for releasing that madman
Bart: Hey you crazy bitch, I'm not the one that appointed him chief adviser, that was you! I got busted 'cause I helped out a girl in trouble. Fucking turned out it was her! "he points to Aurelia". And he promised he'd help me get the fuck out of prison and deal with stuff of my past. Now all I want here is a reward and to get out. Then you Shi'ar crazies can have the damn kid and your damn peace!

"Cereza raises her hand and the guards take aim"

Cereza: They can hit you through the kid
Bart: Try it!

Aurelia: Cereza please just give him what he wants!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Uprising
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next