Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:48 am

"Kiya blocked the shards and Joel went into super speed again getting a few more hits, Kiya was fast but not that fast and altered her tactic predicting where Joel next will arrive and throwing a punch at the air.   Joel arrives directly into Kiya fist, hit on the same point on the jaw again but with more force and sent crashing back through a wall."

-----

Sandra: Invincibility doesn't matter much if I lock you away in another dimension for all eternity.   Don't mistake being unable to die with being unable to be stopped.

"Sandra did feel like taking shots on a unkillable drug dealer.   Simply put she'd completely obliterate every atom in his body and if he survived that and truly couldn't die, she'd deal with him without killing him.   Sandra started looking for any information on Crowley telepathically."

Sandra: I'll get straight to the point.   The super drugs has to stop Robert.  Then I'll see to Crowley.

-----

"Explosions suddenly rocked the area as blasts of energy knocked everyone back, Yamairo got shaken freeing Tanya from his time trap, he immediately tries it again but it doesn't work, he instead see the Avenger's frozen, a second Tanya, and Asgardian warriors."

Tanya: I should of been ready for that.

"Tanya fires a blast of energy at Yamairo forcing him to teleport of of the way, the blast proceeded to blow open a room behind him where the key was and Tanya stepped forward. It was clear when the Asgards attacked and Tanya got freed, the first thing she did was create a time manipulation clone. Yamairo went to destroy the clone but 5 on 1 odds kept him at bay. Seconds later the Asgards, Tanya and her clone all vanished, as well the key was gone with them."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:00 am

Darren smiled then touched Zane's gun. A sliver of magic traveled through it and into its bullets. "Find your firing position and only fire when I say so." he knelt to the ground and a sigil appeared before him. With one step he burst from his position forward down the street causing a small shockwave.

"That unholy power combined with holy energy. I'll have to be very careful not to reveal who I am." he mused to himself. Part of him itched to slap this person down, but he knew someone was always watching. This wasn't the time or place to do that not yet.  

He created another sigil stopping immediately and then caused the magical energies to surge upwards making him fly high over a few buildings. Both of Joel's puppets could sense another nearby, but that was intended.

----------------------------------------

As Filipe left Tie frowned. "I've been far too careful recently Mr. Costa." she snapped her fingers and magical energy spread through the room repairing it in moments. Her suit began forming around her. "Sitting in this ivory tower planning."

She undid her ponytail and adjusted her tie. A small hologram appeared on her now repaired desk. A clear representation of a tall blonde woman with glasses and a white dress. "Ms. Ashford."

"Yes sweety hurry now I'll be leaving soon."

"Wait aga....I mean of course. My team has little success in finding the escape prisoner Melker. We have determined she is likely still in L.A. but where is difficult to pinpoint."

"Don't worry an animal like that can't resist a city like this one. Make sure the magus search for her. Hell may be openeing up so this city's paranormal security personnel may have a lot on their plates."

"Hell is reop-"

"Can't talk now, but your department should be getting a detailed briefing soon ciao!" she teleported away and immediately went to look for Ruth.

Last edited by LuckyMan on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:02 am

"Melker is ready to retaliate, but Smash explains and she drops her energy"

Melker: Are you here to speak to me of the strange disturbances around the globe I've been sensing?

"She had obviously sensed them too. But there wasn't much she could do"

Melker: I'm afraid I can't be of much use to you right now. I don't have my weapons, they're stored in one of the fallen angel's strange pocket dimension. Without them, I have little chance of killing them.

----

Yamairo: They escaped
Aaron: What were they after! We didn't even get to figure it out!

"Christopher comes up on a com"

Christopher: Actually we have an image of it. Seems to be some sort of item giving off a lot of that hellish mystical energy...also I'm tracking it.

Aaron: See Yama? Now I have my own Ezekiel. And mine's better!

"Yamairo sighs as Aaron makes the small joke"

Yamairo: Where is she heading Doctor Hank? James, we just confronted Tanya. She appears to be trying to help Kano escape. She's searching for something.
James: That's funny, because the Destroyer's armor attacked Genosha, and Isabel fought it. She also says that it seemed to have ran off with something before it finished anyone off. I'll pass off the message

----

"Anna's eyes flick open"

Anna: About that, they have two keys. There were attacks on Genosha and Avengers tower. James is just communicating it.

"Dante is seen getting his sword and guns. Just then, Fathae arrives in her suit"

Fathae: Oh, we have a client? If it isn't Anna Angelus. Good morning

"Fathae politely greets Anna, before she's brought up to speed"

Fathae: This is most grave indeed.
Anna: Guess we're going to Angel's Tower. We have to keep that final key safe. Yama, James, you copy? Keeth says they're after three keys that open Hell. The 3rd Key is in the Angel's tower

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:47 am

Ashe sensed Earring the moment he entered Jericho's home, alerting the Necromancer that it wasnt an attack, he immediately went to meet the fallen angel. Appearing in a rush of cold air, he greeted Earring in the entrance hall " Earring, is your name I believe. I assume your here for me "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:59 am

Earrings was generally impressed by the place. "I do enjoy the extremely chilling style and of course I'm here for you." he touched Ashe's face and had to stop himself for a moment. "Unfortunately I'm not here for fun at least not just that. Turns out the world is slowly going to hell...literally." Earrings explained everything that was happening and what they needed to do.

"Turns out stopping this is unlikely, but I'm going to at least try and nullify some of the damage. I need badasses for this and if I can find badasses who are both angelic and demonic the better."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:27 am

"Joel laughed as he was punched back only to unleash a blast of distorted energy on Kiya."

Joel: Come on then! Let's have some fun!
Zane: What...alright..definitely PDF.

"Zane did as Darren instructed."
Robert: What the fuck do you want me to tell you, get out of my head bitch! I don't know shit! He's back to life, still making soul deals somehow, I Wanted to cash in made a deal myself to get to the top of the business and become immortal!

"Robert didn't want them to figure out the truth of what he'd done, he'd used another person's soul to make a deal, damning them but still getting the benefits as if he sold his own, the benefits when the soul dealer was your father."
Sean: God damn it! Why does it never get easy ever?!
Oliver: Because we're Avengers...when does it ever get easy..

"As he said that a portal opened up and Dale was tossed out of it shirtless, bloodied, beaten, and he hit the wall."

Sammie: Spidey!
Oliver: Oh no what happened
Matt: Fuck!
Keeth: That's the plan huh?

"Keeth transformed into the Ghost Rider state and laughed."

Keeth: Then we need to get going, come on Dante, Fathae, let's go to those brats tower, and make sure nothing gets in..or out. I Don't give a fuck what's going on, Tanya and Asgarda aren't getting the last key.
Bianca: You stupid mother-fucker, no wonder the future is fucked with only people like you left to protect that shit! She don't even got no weapons so how in the hell was she gonna help us?!
Smash: Shut the fuck up! Damn!!! I can't believe your the same person from my time-line, much less calmer, depressed as hell, but better then you are.
Bianca: Why didn't you bring future me if I'm soooo much better
Smash: I didn't have time to get anyone else! Listen Melker, I don't know how to get your weapons back, perhaps we can find a way, but killing the angels isn't the only objective. All this disturbances is all going back to someone trying to open the gates of Hell, that someone is Tanya the Queen of Asgard, her husband the hero Kano has embraced his demon side and taking over Hell. If he's released he's going to lead the entire armies of Hell against us and wipe out humanity. But to get him out she needs the keys, by this point in history she already has two, the last key is right here int he city..in that tower..we need to take it..before Asgard gets it, this is my chance to fix my time-line, and to save the world both now in the present and in the future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:40 am

Melker: Why don't you ask help from the angels? Why come to me?

"Melker hated everyone involved in the struggle of Heaven and Hell, but she also knew they hated each other as well."

Melker: I'll help you kill demons. I'll do that happily. Tell me the target and I'll do the rest.

----

"At the space station"

James: Attentions all members of the Shadow X-Men. Tanya is attempting to gather the keys to Hell and release not just Kano, but everything that's been shut in there. She has two keys. The last one is in Los Angeles. I need every able to member to get there and be prepared for a fight Ezekiel, I'm going to down Genosha to the Cerebro. You handle things up here

"James heads for one of the teleporters"

"William drops out of her carbon form and switches off his speed"

William: I'm not sure. His physiology must be something akin to a vertebrate however, seeing as I knocked him out using hormones. He's probably some kind of ape. Now what exactly he is beyond that, don't ask me. I'm no paranormal expert. Help me move him

"William takes Collin back to the sick bay"

William: I'll start seeing if there's any foreign elements in his body to explain these changes

"William starts using his powers to analyze every bit of Collin's body"

----

"Yamairo kneels down besides Dale and reverses time on his wounds"

Yamairo: We need to hurry to Los Angeles Aaron. James just communicated with me. Tanya took off with a key of hell, that's what she was after. She only needs another one, and it's in the city.
Tyler: But, the city is outside of US jurisdiction. God knows what those two crazy angel siblings will do if they see SHIELD arriving there.

Aaron: We're not calling in SHIELD. We're going just us, the Avengers. I don't want to involve the organization in this. Asgard is still a political entity. This could mean war...and trouble for Tanya.

"Aaron didn't want to land Tanya in trouble with the law the same way the SXM had been"

----

Anna: Well, James just sent out the call. We're all to head to LA. Gather round kids, I'll take us

"Anna has them all touch her shoulders, and turns them all with her into kinetic energy, teleporting to just outside one of the entrances to the LA tower itself"

Anna: Well, here we are

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:49 am

He had yet to test out this bodies sexual capabilities and Earrings brief touch caused a stirring in his loins, he contemplated taking the angel right there but decided against it. He'd been sensing the rampant increase in sin for awhile now. Given his particular attachments to Gluttony and Lust, he was rather perceptive to it. He could feel it beneath his feet, the flames of hell were roaring.

" The doors are open again " he said outlout, though more to himself then Earring " I see now "

Ashe was a neutral being at his core, despising Heaven and not caring about hell but having a foot in both doors. If nothing else, he didnt want to see the earth destroyed when he had yet to sample everything it had to offer to him and Jericho was sure to be displeased as well if someone else turned the world inside out.

" I shall assist you in this mission, if beings the heavens and hells are your desire " he held out his hands, in his right hand he held an orb of demonic energy, while his left bore angelic energy " I believe I fit the bill perfectly "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:44 am

Earrings smiled and knew he made the right decision. "Yes you do and-" he walked closer to Ashe and focsed on the intense sensation those two almost completely opposite set of energy caused. "I think we have some time at least before we're needed. You don't mind a little fun first do you?"

He felt Tie checking in on him mentally and decided to ignore her fervent protests. As this was happening Tie found Ruth and appeared near her. "I need your assistance dear. We have a world to save come along."

--------------------------------------------

Emmet contacted Roberta for a party at her place. It was an interesting time for it, but she needed someone to talk to about what happened. Plus she actually recently moved to her new house and having a party there at least sounded more relaxing than usual.

A few hours later which involved drinking, dancing, singing, drinking and more drinking she was already talking Emmet's ear off about the whole issue. "If this was past me I would've done it in a heart beat, but now" she leaned on his shoulder eyes closed. "I dunno! I've made some stupid decisions and opening up the gates of Hell sounds like a bad idea even if its to save someone. Da Fuck should I do!?!?!" she also wondered why was it possible for someone who is immune to all known diseases able to get drink.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:54 am

"Ruth was in her human form as Tie shows up. She had gotten herself a nice place using her magic."

Ruth: Assistance?

"Ruth transforms, her wings appearing on her and her halo/grace glowing momentarily"

Ruth: Is this to do with the great increase of sin I have been sensing as of late? I just naturally assumed mankind was falling without our intervention.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:19 am

"Of course they're failing. Right now Hell is being reopened." Tie explained the entire issue and even she felt annoyed already. "So yes its going to be that type of week. Well at least if Hell reopens will have a reason to go down there and tear our way through the legion's hell. Should be more than fun."

If she would have to die at some point she'd rather face down the legions of hell in glorious battle. It was something wasn't afraid if it ever came down to it. "Now we must contact our big brother or sister actually at the moment. Earrings is taking his time with someone else I deemed useful."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:59 am

"When Tie mentions going directly into Hell, Ruth suddenly remembers something"

Ruth: Wait...you just gave me an idea. Listen. When all this does happen, and the inevitable fight begins, there is perhaps a blessing presented to us. Within Hell lies a door that leads directly to the Heavenly Host. Lucifer long ago sealed that door, but it was reopened in recent times. Perhaps this is our Father's will at work in some way

"Ruth couldn't believe her luck"

Ruth: I am going to find the Wrath of our Father. I helped him find a place to stay here in city. You and your brother prepare thyselves. I feel that my sister will call forth the angels remaining on Earth to battle soon enough. I will find you on the battlefield.

"Just as when LA had been attacked a month ago, chances are Gally would do the same now. Ruth bids farewell to Tie and disappears, appearing within another house in LA"

Ruth: Shaun Jackson. Are you there. Is is I, Ruth. There is much to discuss.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:15 am

"Smash frowned he wasn't trying to get involved with the SXM, he had a bad taste in his mouth from them."

Bianca: The Angels?

"Bianca sighed she knew about that stuff in LA, but this was all too much for her. THen again her father was the son of Thor, and she was half asgardian so she had to accept these angels as real, it was hard for her even after everything going on in the world. But she didn't care she had one mission and that was stopping her father from coming back from Hell, he'd never really been there for him, and now he was going to get rid of the world he may of thought himself some big hero but she didn't share her dad's views."

Smash: I'd like not to involve them, coming from the future I have a spell we can use to enter from there I'm sure you can use your powers to mask our presence right or at the very least your own. Then we get the key and replace it with this one, a fake.

"Smash took out the fake key of hell if his plan went right, even if history repeated itself, Kano could be stopped."
Ezekiel: Just when it seems things are getting easier, I got it James.

"Ezekiel rushed over to C.L.O.C, and began honing on L.A to look at from various view-points, and began using the SXM's com systems to co-ordinate with other members of the team to get them to the city of the angels to stop Tanya, while he sighed thinking about the old days when they were all just friends enjoying lunch on Genosha after stopping some bank robbery, and frowned thinking about how bad things had gotten."

"Alex was going to stay to help Ezekiel before getting the call and wishing William luck before heading to the teleporters going to earth."

Alex: This is it.
"Matt took Dale to his room to rest despite his wounds reversed he was out for the count he'd been through something more then a physical beating it seemed. Oliver was just checking his arrows."

Oliver: Don't get her in trouble with the law? She's just trying to open the gates of hell..no need for S.H.I.E.L.D involvement..
Sean: Can it Ollie, I'm listening to the boss, some of us follow orders
Oliver: Yeah blindly following orders worked out for you didn't it the whole MRd and being the BROOD's slave
Sean: You fucking bastard!

"Sean got irritable quickly, it was hard to push his buttons, the MRD thing was enough, but the fact that he served the BROOD who were allied with Tess Summer was something he'd regret, and still had nightmares about, while Sammie formed a field between them."

Sammie: Stop it! We've gotta go to LA now! We don't have time for this nonsense! STOP IT
Ally: Oh sure waste your reality warping powers on this petty argument not like the daughter of Aphrodite couldn't
Kyle: Enough, it's no time for bickering we need to head to L.A now if we hope to survive.

"The fact that Kyle had snapped on Ally meant he was taking this situation serious, and was ready to go deal with the situation."
Keeth: I can't say I'm happy to be back but here I am..let's go..hmm..something's not right..

"Some other members of the SXM were arriving in the city, when they saw something in the sky none other then Destroyers Armor floating above and worst it had several enochian sigils on it and fired a massive beam down into the city, while Chulance had adapted getting Tesla, and a couple others to safety."

Chulance: Shti! That was close
Nick: So it's already starting..
"Meanwhile in another location Milo Ventro appeared burned, and beaten in-front of Rachel collapsing into his arms as blood poured from his wounds, he was alive but very injured, and any attempt to use powers to heal him would fail."

Milo: Sis..I'm sorry ..I failed..I Failed again..we're all doomed..we're all going to die...

"Tears mounted up in Milo's eyes as he coughed up some blood, and fell unconscious."
"Shaun had just gotten off the phone with his kids making sure they were alright as Ruth appeared."

Shaun: What is it Ruth?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 am

"Melker pays very close attention"

Melker: Understood. I can mask our presences from detection. I assume you are both humans right? Strip down to your underwear and stand up straight. And I warn you, this will hurt

"Melker, without her special gauntlets, would have to burn the sigils to their skin"

----

"Aaron looks Ollie in the eyes"

Aaron: If you want to involve SHIELD in a manhunt for Kano's wife, that's your thing. But I'm not bringing that kind of heat down on her.
Yamairo: And there's something else to consider here. If we push her too far, she might retaliate with even more strength. So far not many innocents have been caught in the crossfire. We can keep that as it is.

Aaron: Now lets go
Yamairo: I'll take us. Who's coming
Aaron: Everyone. Christopher, stay here and monitor the situation.

"Yamairo teleports them all to LA, just outside another of the city gates"

Yamairo: This is as far as I can take us. We'll have to walk the rest of the way
Aaron: Yeah about that

"Aaron points at the sky at the Destroyer. Nono, Aaron and Pol-Arris instantly take to the sky. Yamairo freezes time around the Destroyer, as Nono delivers a powerful punch, right into Pol-Arris who grabs it with electromagnetic force and slams it down into the ground, followed by Aaron blasting it with a unibeam from his chest"

Tyler: Damn it. We're just the north side of useless again.
Yamairo: Maybe not. I can sense Anna nearby with Keeth. You, Oliver and Matt should head there and find the key, keep it safe.

"Filipe appears with Gally near Anna"

Anna: Oh hey Icy. Brought your oldest today. Take your daughter to work day?
Filipe: Something like that. Gally, are you ready?

"He didn't want to let her fight, but considering their enemy, who better. Gally's wings manifest behind her and she takes to the sky, ready to defend the tower"

Filipe: We have to find that key. Keeth, you know where it is right? Lead the way

----

"Rachel, who was back at Genosha in a busy cafe, grabs hold of her brother"

Rachel: Oh god Milo!

"People around her panic a bit, some recognizing Milo Ventro"

Rachel: James! Anyone! Send anyone here right now, my brother is here and he's hurt very badly! Milo hang in there, we'll get you a healer in no time

"Rachel closes her eyes and touches his chest, trying to get a vision of who did it"

---

Ruth: Hell is rising. There is a conspiracy by Tanya, Queen of Asgard, to bring forth the legions. And it would appear Kano Thorson is at the helm of them. I know not what he did to my brother, but it is of little consequence

"Ruth touches Shaun's chest. After focusing a bit, he releases the powers of Wrath"

Ruth: Whether you can sense our Father's will or not, I think there is little doubt what He would have you do at this point. We must prevent Hell from returning, and failing that, I will have a mission for you and the two angel siblings of this tower. As for now, we must find the keys of hell, for I know not their location, but they surely need them to open the gates.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Bianca: Strip to my underwear..what kind of..
Smash: Listen do you want to get eradicated or not? Do as she instructed!

"Smash didn't have time for her to have any concern about her body as he stripped as Melker instructed, and Bianca sighed begrudgingly doing the same, wondering how painful his would be, while Smash didn't even seem to be worried, pain was something he'd been going through his entire life."
"Oliver gave up he felt Aaron was being compromised some-what because of his relationship to Kano, although he was friends with the dude, Aaron was more then just friends with him they were brothers."

"The Destroyers Armor got up despite the attempted temporal spell and fires a blast with immense power into Aaron's armor blasting him into a building then taking flight head butting Nono and unleashing a massive beam of heat on Poll-Aris, Sean runs upto try to absorb it's mystical energies and begins doing so only to be punched with such force the shockwave's ripple through the air as Sean flies back and Destroyer flies forward kicking Sean into the ground before clapping it's hands together unleashing a shockwave on the heroes below."

Sean: FUCK!
Oliver: Well we're not going to be doing jack shit here's let's go come on Matt!
Matt: Right gahhh damn it's always like this.

"Matt quickly grew in size to giant sizes picking up Tyler, and Oliver and making his way over to the tower far quicker in his side only for a blast to hit him in the back causing him to fall towards the tower but he quickly reached down setting Tyler and Oliver down on the ground as another beam hit him as he retunred to normal size, and none other then Zadkiel appeared flying down near them with some more fallen angels popping up around him."

Matt: Fuck..that hurt!
Zadkiel: You're lucky I merely caused you pain pitiful mortal.
Oliver: OH fuck not this bastard again?!
Zadkiel: Bastard? You know..you humans toss swears around so casually misusing the terms, one reason I despise you people. Anyway it's been a while since I could stretch my legs..you know seems alot of you folk despise Mother for that chaos wave, but me and Black Legion certainly don't..

"IN another area Keeth began to growl as the Zarathos picked up his sworn enemy, and he gathered hell fire in both hands forming his hellcycle."

Keeth: Fucking damn it! Zadkiel is here, he must be working with the Asgardians, damn it Tanya he tried to dethrone God, he can't be trusted! Anna take them to get the key I have to stop this bastard!!!

"Keeth hopped on his motorcycle spewing his hell-fire chain from his mouth, and revving up the engine before getting up and kicking it angry knowing the priority was the key of hell."

Keeth: We don't have time for this! That bastard is the reason I'm what I am! Come on let's go get this damn key now!!!

"Keeth entered the tower, and began to lead them to where he'd hidden the key."
"Rachel's eyes widen as she see Milo's facing off against his sin duplicate in the pits of Hell thanks to the trick in his powers. Milo looks around the barren wasteland, the flames of hell quelled, and Milo was seen facing up against his duplicate who was brutally beating him, overwhelming him with imagery of all the sins he'd commited against hte universe."

Sin Milo: You really think of yourself a hero? At least now you recognize the monster you are, but instead of being in denial of your sins you embrace them, you increase them.

Milo: I'm doing what's right for the greater good you bastard

Sin Milo: Ah ah ah this is the greater good, damnation huh? YOU SHALL BURN, Lord Kano will rise, and he shall smite you insolent bastards...look around you this is coming to earth this is coming everywhere this is the not the past, or the future, Milo soon this is the present, one you've helped create with your greater good, how's the big picture now
Milo: No you can't you.

"Milo began breaing down as the flames of Hell began to swell around him burning him, and causing him intense pain, as he was plagued with images of Rachel, Angel, Marie, Filipe, Sandra, Anna, William, Yamairo, Isabel, Aaron, and eveyone else he held dear. Rachel's visions shifted from Milo, as she saw armies of hell everywhere possessing, rampaging, fucking, and eating humans, while LEGION stood in the air with a thousand different faces and eyes composing the super demon as he unleashed hell-fire and various demonic powers on several cities, cars flipped over, the ground opening up, the various waters of the earth being contaminated, the SHIELD hellicarrier crashed into the white house, dead bodies everywhere, dead people unable to die only to respawn and be murdered again and again, Filipe's guts being eaten out by a powerful creature, and the Kano on Asgard floating above the earth with Tanya at his side his queen, The Destroyers armor 2000 feet tall floating near the island looking down on the denizens of the earth, and Kano kissing Tanya while an orb was held in his hand containing the Avengers and the souls of every single soldier and politician who participated in the attack on Asgard being killed in millions of ways and recreated for all of eternity while Kano laughed. The Vision was so evil it left RAchel and hit every person with precognitive powers on the planet and they all began to get assaulted with visions of the Hellish future over and over with only Rachel being able to escape leaving the rest of the precogs on earth stuck in a loop of hellish suffering."

"At the watch-tower Ezekiel was trying to co-ordinate but it appeared everyone was busy."

Ezekiel: MILO needs help! Anyone who can spare time he's injured!
"Shaun had to admit he didn't know if he was ready again. Last time the Wrath had interfaced with his thoughts and led him down a path he never wanted to walk agian. turning on the city of angels, against the reincarnation of the viceory the pain he felt from his actions was almost as deep as the pain he felt from loosing his wife. He'd lost his position as director of the FBI and rightfully so to Arthur who'd re-taken itbut they'd still protected his children while he remained in LA seeking atonemnet.",

SHaun: You're right I know what must be done..the world is bad enough as is Hell cannot be allowed to rise.

"Shaun closed his eyes, and began to exhale and inhale as the powers of the Wrath were restored, and he transformed regaining his powers."

Shaun: Let us find these keys of Hell! WHo ever hath knowledge of their location we should seek them out!
"Zach looked up he could feel so much going aroud him, and this was all because of him, all his friends risking their lives against this force, was all because of him. Deep down he knew this would happen but had hoped it wouldn't."

Zach: Why..do we continue to fight..for a people who've never given a damn about us...now mutants are at stake as well but usually
Chulance: Snap out of it man! Look out

"Chulance adapted pushing him and Zach out hte way of an Asgardian warrior that nearly took his head off, as some more Asgardian warriors touched down armed and powerful, one of them punching Luke back, another swinging a chain at Tesla, while a third Asgardian slammed Alex into the ground, and as Elle fired electricity the asgardian used super breath to blow her into a wall."

Elle: Ah no!!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:34 pm

"Melker begins, generating heat to burn the sigils with Bianca's skin, and doing it to Smash. She draws several, in the stomach, on the back, neck, legs, arms and shoulders"

Melker: There. These should protect you from angelic, demonic, and everything in between. You are both not completely human, so I suppress your godly presences as well

"Melker goes into another room and after a bit returns in her fighting gear, sans her gauntlets of course"

Melker: We should go. Where is this key?

----

"Tyler looks back, the others busy with the armor, it was all him. He runs up to Zadkiel and tries to punch him, knowing he can easily dodge. But when he does he turns around quickly and throws his shield at him as he throws himself back"

Tyler: Goddamn it this day

"Back at the fight Pol-Arris uses her magnetic fields for protection as Nono recovers from the headbutt and Aaron from the blast, his armor repairing. They both fly forward and punch the destroyer from above and bellow, and then Nono flies back as Aaron holds it in place. Nono then delivers a massive Inazuma Kick as Aaron gets out of the way, before opening fire on him fully"

Aaron: Take all my damn payload!

"Repulsors, pulse blasts, lasers, all the missiles in his chamber, all his bullets. He fires everything he has at the thing, while Pol-Arris picks up a huge abandoned building and slams it down on him full force"

Nono: BUUUUUUSTER BEAAAAAAAAAM!

"Nono finishes it off with a massive buster beam, cutting right into the Earth and causing a rumbling beneath it"

Yamairo: James, the Avengers have the Destroyer locked down. What else is happening
James: You might want to go help the other Avengers. They just ran into a really bad person.

"Yamairo teleports into the fight with Zadkiel and suddenly increases time on the shield, making sure it hits Zadkiel, and draws his sword. Gally also flies towards the angel when she senses him, sword raised and ready to bring it down on him"

Gally: YOU! Haven's gaze has not overlooked you blasphemer!

-----

Ruth: I do not know who has hidden them, but...I sense a battle occurring outside already. I also sense. By my Father, is that Zadkiel?

"Ruth could not believe it, but her senses were that of an Archangel, so they could not be mistaken"

---

"Filipe joins the fight against the Asgardians, turning into organic ice and blasting one of them with an ice beam. He then begins gliding around the arena and attack them one by one, getting all of their attentions"

Filipe: Over here you norse assclowns!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 1:08 pm

"Bianca did her best not to yell but ended up screaming in pain as the sigils were burned into her, Smash merely grimaced despite him having a lesser durability, he'd pushed his body through so much torment in comparison this was relaxing. Awaiting them Bianca looked over her body on her phone after taking some selfie's and frowned."

Bianca: Oh my god I look like a fucking monster..this is a mess
Smash: It won't matter, I'm sure she can remove them. If what Grandpa Kyle told me is correct..it's in the inner most deepest chambers of the tower at

"Smash thought back to what his grandfather told him, and told them all the location just in case one of them died, or they got seperated, that wouldn't stop progress. Smash reached in his pocket for a flask and opened it downing over half of it's contents ignoring the burning sensation."

Smash: Ah..now I'm ready..

"Smash felt more relaxed with liquor coursing through his system,  as he growled entering his hulking form that was grayish and black his scars could truly be seen as he performed an incanation and they were warped into the tower."

Smash: Follow me let's go!

"Smash reached into his pocket for one of his PCP cigarettes, and lit it as he began walking taking puffs he wanted to feel as disconnected from reality and everything happening around them as possible. Bianca just shook her head ignoring the smell of tobacco and markers as he followed, she already knew this guy had a problem, because he smoked wet the future must have been fucked up."
Zadkiel: A SHield?! Really

"Zadkiel laughed only for Yamairo to appear and speed up the shield as it hit him and actually hurt knocking him back and he saw the viceory, the rest of Black Legion moved in one of them moving towards Yamairo sword drown clashing with him in a quick sword clash before using angelic pressure to blast him back, and using the tip of his sword sent forth a quick slash that would target his morality, while another sent forth a blast aimed at his determination."

Zadkiel: Your impressive, but against Black Legion? Before Father wrongfully banished me I Was the leader of his black ops..operations the things I've done, the skills my soldiers have you won't succeed.

"Some of the other members of Black Legion vanished to go join the fight against hte SXM, while two engaged in combat with Yamairo proving their expert combat skills and ability to break warriors down physically, mentally, and spiritually."

Destroyer: MMMMM

"The Destroyer armor emerged from the rubble injured but functional moving towards Nono grabbing her by her head and charging himself with energy flying down at extreme speeds slamming the two of them into Aaron, while firing a massive blast on them before turning it's head filling with energy as it fired a powerful blast at Poll Aris, only for Sammie to envelop him in white dust yelling LEAVE and as the dust dissipated Destoryer was gone."

Sammie: Fucking piece of metal dirt!
Sean: Have we won...

"The Destroyer suddenly came from the sky landing on Sean's body sending him deep into the ground before turning and punching Sammie aside who had used her powers at the last minute to keep herself alive despite being hit by the Destroyers armor, and it turned to open fire on the other Avengers, while Kyle drew a blade channeling his energies and Ally seemed to be reaching into the depths of the Destroyers trying to locate the wearer, while Kyle moved forward at the speed of lightning envenloped in divine electricity and slamming into Destroyer."

Kyle: I WILL SLAY YOU!!!!!
Nick: THIS IS FOR THE ISLAND!!!

"Nick was in the sky firing a massive blast of heat, while opening up the earth around Destroyer to sink him while sending forth a stream of fire to consume Destroyer but forming a thin field of energy around Kyle beneanth his own electric attack to prevent him from being burned but making their attack a dual one against the armor."
Shaun: Then what course of action shall we take, interfere with Heaven's ex black op force, or pursue the matter of this key? I shall follow your guidance..

"Shaun was more willing to listen to Ruth, although he wouldn't tell her it was because of his fear of going down the same path he'd went earlier."
"Filipe was blasted back by a massive beam of light as Tanya appeared with light manipulation, and by the other SXM another Tanya appeared near Chulance's group firing a god blast while Zach went to form cosmic energy only to be ensnared in threads of energy that began draining him as Morgan was seen in the sky laughing as she summoned two Hulkyana's that began to overwhelm Alex in physical combat, and another Tanya with the power of life force absorption grabbed Elle despite her electric form draining her of life until she fell to the ground, while another Tanya clone appeared with an effect field and stretched it across the SXM causing their powers to dampen and elemental shifts to be affected, while the real Tanya was at the entrance of the tower with a fallen angel who performed an enochian sigil letting htem into the tower, and another Tanyete a Tanya clone with Peter's power appered infusing the trio with speed."

Tanya: I must get the key.

"The two then moved at vast speeds towards the key passing Keeth, while the fallen angel a member of Black Legion with now crazy speed appeared near Keeth's group drawing a blade."

Keeth: You..one of them..who are you
???: Vizel...torture expert, and the one who has a very personal history with you vengeance spirit

"Vizel moved at blinding speeds kicking Keeth then before Anna could react moved punching her in the face impacting her with the full pain and suffering she'd caused others with the single punch, as he turned to dante still moving past the speed of sound elongating his blade through his chest then blasting him back with a wave of force, and turning splitting the blade into three sending them at Fathae, while breathing out a blast of corrupted angelic energy."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 1:56 pm

"Tanya sped towards the last key, she knew she was near but as she was about to reach it a wall of cosmic flames stopped her in her tracks. A strong telekinetic force stopped her from speeding off and Sandra revealed herself."

Sandra: Trust me I understand your pain but you cannot open hell.

"Katy was with Sandra mainly to keep the sin at bay and it seemed like Sandra's group theory was working. Sandra tried to put Tanya down which should be a simple task but something was wrong, Tanya was so close to achieving her goal and rescuing Kano and Sandra threatened to ruin everything. It was NOT ending like this. Tanya dug deep tapping into the power she used to kill Brood Lelah, the power to bypass needing clones to access powers. Tanya broke free of Sandra grip delivering a super powered knee to Sandra face instantly knocking her away. Katy tried to elemental shift but found her powers to depleted to so, Tanya hit Katy with a god blast heavily hurting her."

Tanya: I refuse to be stopped when I'm this close!!

"Tanya bypassed Sandra's attempts to freeze time around her, she stuck Sandra at light speed with a series of super strength blows, before blasting her back through several walls. Tanya had waited to damn long for this and no force in this universe was going to stop her now. Tanya vanished with instantaneous movement arriving where the final key is."

-----

"Outside Cassandra and Troy had joined the fight against Destroyer and the clones offering powerful cosmic attacks on the field."

-----

"Kiya went on the attack again again already counter planning ahead of time for Joel movements."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:00 pm

"Pol-Arris is seen standing, bleeding from her skull but still conscious. Nono is unharmed, and Aaron is repairing"

Pol-Arris: That bastard! SO BE IT!

"Po-Arris rises to the air and fires a massive electromagnetic beam of energy right into the Destroyer, gathering magnetic from the magnetic field of the Earth around her. Sean can see her wielding vast amounts of energy as she converts one to the other to keep a steady beam. Just then, another electrical attack joins in, this one from a sudden thunderstorm above, as Isabel joins the fight"

Isabel: Sorry we took so long Avengers. We had to organize. Nick and I shall assist!

"She gathers all the electricity she can creating a truly massive beam of lightning, joining it with Pol-Arris's, Nick's, Cassandra's, Troy's and Kyler's. A five way blast of fire and lightning"

----

"Dante barely reacts in time with his own superhuman reflexes, drawing his blade to block the blade heading for his chest, before drawing one of his guns and firing a bullet laced with demonic energy. Meanwhile Fathae puts both hands in the air, the handle of her sword appearing as she draws it from her pocket space. As she does, she yells out"

Fathae: EXCALIBUR!

"She attacks with the full might of the sword's light, and consumes both the attacks going for her and the angel. Meanwhile, Anna remains conscious and uses her powers to rob the angel of kinetic energy, making him move not just at regular speed but at extremely slow speeds, making sure he can't dodge Excalibur's blast"

----

"Filipe looks at Tanya with a very grim expression"

Filipe: Tanya...no.

"Before the clone can react, it's traped in a solid ice prison. But then"

Filipe: Heaven's Subjugation. Ice Flower Funeral!

"He traps her further into the absolute zero ice prison. And then lands behind it, raises his hand and forms dozens of ice spears"

Filipe: Kusakabe!

"He fires every single one of them right into her, shattering the prison and the clone into a million tiny pieces, before he then disassembles those pieces into moisture molecules"

Filipe: James...where the fuck is Tanya. She just earned herself a beating.

"Nobody uses Harry's powers for evil. No excuse"

---

"Gally finally collides with Zadkiel and the force is such he goes flying a good dozen feet. She prepares and fires a heavenly fire blast at him next"

Gally: Judgment by Fire blasphemer!

"Yamairo draws both his adamantium and his rune sword. Despite their best efforts, Yamairo's swordsmanship coupled with his time powers increasing his own speed, as well as the blessings of the Styx and his spacial awareness, are more than enough to match their own. By himself, Yamairo slowly but surely overwhelms them in the duel. He uses the rune sword's magical blasts to cut a tendon on each of their legs, bringing them to their knees"

Yamairo: Alright gentlemen. Are we done here?

"Tyler tries to hold his own against another black ops, but can barely defend against the angels's powers, and gets slammed into a car"

Tyler: Not...the best day to get outta bed

"He throws his shield in such a way that it ricochets off a nearby wall and flies at an angle towards the black ops while he charges head first. black ops dodges the shield but gets a flying kick for the trouble, as Tyler grabs the shield and tries to slam it down onto him to bash in his head"

----

"Just as Tanya's about to grab the key, two more enemies arrive. First, she's stabbed in the chest and back by multiple heavenly blades, and then blasted with all of Wrath's powers, as Ruth and Shaun arrive"

Ruth: I was quite fortunate. Your small skirmish with the one who wields the Phoenix alerted me to your presence. I followed the strongest fighter. Now, I shall take pleasure in eliminating you, you false goddess

"Ruth creates and sends more archangel blades flying towards Tanya's impaled body"

---

"Melker just follows along quietly, not saying a word"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:14 pm

A month after the start of the invasion in Poland Loki was making successful gains in the arms industry. Added contracts and even moving the corporation to China to set up a a long term security contract for the protection of Beijing and Shanghai. She had more deals with government entities after the display of force in Poland. It was a trick to make the world think that mercenaries held off one of the world's largest armies to simply evacuate a city.

Even with that side of her business growing in size, but her fashion area suffering because of the annoying rise of Emmet those weren't her focus. She sat down with Hei and Huang in her office as they discussed the information that was gathered on Helena.

"Lets just first start off with I can't send any more operatives to Berlin. We've made some small gains with help from other intelligence agencies who hired some of us as contractors. The problem is any living agents went missing and we barely have any monitoring devices left spying on their Government officials. Its the really really expensive shit more expensive then you two." she sighed knowing her nanomachine prototypes could be loss.

"Even more bad news it looks like Helena has a new pet black cat. Yep but the good news is its Mao, or at least I hope so. Problem is actually getting him out. Their security is annoyingly tight and even hacking is a bit of an issue."

-------------------------------------------

Just as the attack began the Tower activated every defense system that revolved around detection. Tie could sense any new powerful presence just by their souls even more easily. The battle that raged outside the tower was for now there. Her own soldiers wouldn't intervene for now until unwanted guests entered. For the moment though.

"Hello Zadkiel," she appeared right behind him. He could sense a tremendous force of energy causing the ground the quake and shatter. Excalibur was ready and raised it up. "and goodbye Zadkiel." she brought it down on his left arm.

Inside the tower as Keeth, Fathae and Dante were nearly attacked they could hear a thundering noise and the fallen angel vizel felt death approached. It was invisible and smelled of Angelic energy. He evaded it only to have the space he occupied burn.

"You people really picked the worst place to try and fight. In a tower where tracking supernatural beings is effortless." they could hear the voice followed by the soft sound of a piano playing. The artificial sun shined on the man in the middle of the street as he sat down with his piano covered with enochian sigils. "Emmanuel Huerta at your service. You three keep going. The Lord and Lady of this tower would like for you to continue your job." he cracks his neck and as his hands rose up a tremendous amount of magical energy swirled around him. There were at least two other beings around hidden but ready to attack on a moments notice.

"Shall we begin?"

------------------------
Earrings could feel what was happening at the tower and really knew he had no time to waste. It as tempting though. "Well it looks like we may have to do this again when we have a couple of days to waste." he brings Ashe a long as they see the battle for the key seemingly reach its conclusion.

At the key Tanya was near it so close until "Not yet baby girl." before she could even react the world changed around them all. Ruth could feel the familiar presence and knew what was going to happen. Clocks everywhere with sand pouring from the pitch black sky. Only the moon to provide light. "I never tried an Asgardian yet." he could see Ruth attacking her relentlessly and smiled. Dozens of weapons formed around him and he grabbed two spears. "Don't die on me yet."

Last edited by LuckyMan on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:21 pm

"Joel was knocked back by Kiya's attacks before he suddenly paused and landed on the rubble near Kiya and grinned."

Joel: Oh..Kiya..thanks for the entertainment  But now the real fun begins, oh man the whole world is about to be this city but better!!!
Destroyer: RAAAAA

"The Destroyer attempted to unleash one final blast, but the combined forces of the heroes overwhelmed the armor, and as the dust settled the mystical armor had been destroyed by the heroes as Kyle stumbled back injured the most due to being in the bunt of the attack and Ally rushed over to him hugging him."

Ally: Kyle!
Kyle: I'm fine..we must..continue to fight..we musn't give..
Nick: Determined bastard, we won..we actually won.

"Elsewhere Vizel is overwhelmed with Excalibur's power as Keeth uses a massive hell-fire blast and as the the blast clears Vizel is on the ground in pain struggling as Keeth sends forth several hellfire chains into his soul burning him into he stops moving and he walks over to him spiting on him."

Keeth: Damn idiot wasted our time! We need to get to the key now
"Elsewhere Smash and them had arrived just outside as Tanya got to the key, and was interrupted by the stabbing of arch angel blades. Smash had the fake key in hand he was late but it seemed there was still a chance for victory."

Smash: We can do it come on now go! I'll help hold off the angel woman Bianca replace the key now!

"Smash tossed her the replacement key, and he rushed over to Tanya trying to absorb strength from her but was overwhelmed as he lunged to tackle her, while Bianca flew towards the key with the fake grabbing it. Suddenly the reality marble was distrubed as Sammie was seen screaming her reality powers activated by force of will removing them and reversing time to the point right before they were sent into the marble with Smash back on tackling

Bianca: STEP AWAY FROM MY MOTHER IN LAW BITCH!
Smash: WHAT

"Bianca fired a massive blast of lightning on Smash while Tanya created another clone with immense angelic and cosmic energies blasting Ruth overwhelming her while SHau rushed forward only for the clone enveloepd Shaun in an orb of cosmic energy pushing him into the sky while Bianca tossed her the keys, and suddenly all three keys together they clicked together, and the entire planet's sky went dark as the entire ground began to shake across the planet, and the keys flew out hte tower into thegroud of LA and began to swell with demonic energy, as all around the world the sin was raging, and Zach was screaming in pain on the battlefield as he fell to hte ground."

Smash: No..you traitor..
Bianca: You thought I was gonna turn on my own dad! Tanya you alright.

"She rushed over to her mother in law, as lightning raged from the heavens, and everything swelled with pure energy as a massive orb of darkness formed in the sky, and massive doorsways to Hell opened all across hte planet with millions of demons emerging from them all, and suddenly from the darkness emerged Kano in his pure demonic form he looked grotesque, and demonic swelling with power an altered molnir in hand, as massive storms began taking place everywhere on earth and he looked down on LA with his power laughing his very laughter causing the souls of eveyone in the city to shiver in uncomfort and despair as Kano looked down the black orb expanding around the city, and with that all the Asgardians were gone except for Tanya and Bianca as Kano appeared next to them in the streets embracing them in ahug and kissing Tanya."

Kano: I've returned..to Midgard..thank you Tanya..thank you my daughter..Sammie as well and AS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm back.

"Kano laughed raising his hands and a white light enveloepd half the planet as the doorways sunk into the earth, and the various demons vanished, and Kano resumed his regular asgardian form while standing by his family."

Kano: And it feels great.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:34 pm

"Melker doesn't waste a second. In the confusion, She blasts right towards Earrings first and puts her hand right to his neck"

Melker: You. Give me my gauntlet and sword and I promise I'll kill you last and the asgardian demon first. Refuse and I kill you first. Hurry!

"Melker could sense Kano's power, but she wouldn't back down, not now. Demon, angel, all the time. But she could prioritize. She wasn't a very good liar though, so the fear from her current vulnerable state was written all over her face"

"Ruth for her part doesn't react to anything, nor does she back down"

Ruth: Kano Thorson. Where is my brother, the true ruler of Hell?

----

"The others around the battlefield watch as it all happens. Aaron just happens to have recovered enough to hear Kano"

Aaron: Oh shit...

"Gally meanwhile takes on her Avacyn form and flies forward. Before Sammie can even recover from one thing, she gets hit in the back of the head with the handle of Avacyn's polearm, and in one swift enochian spell, put in a pocket dimension"

Pol-Arris: What? Angel, what do you think you're doing!
Gally: Putting a dangerous element outside of this battle. You lower beings may not realize but she just cost us everything. My agents had Tanya controlled

-----

"Within the tower, Fathae approaches the new arrival"

Fathae: Thank you for your assistance, Emmanuel was it? But we had it well under control.
Dante: Yeah well, sorry to bust up the party boys and girls but we don't get shit under control anymore. I can feel it in my fucking bones. All around us. Hell's back to party. Demons are pouring out. It's actually kind of exciting.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:50 pm

At this moment Earrings was less than amused by Melker's action. "Sure." a large sword was shot right by them at speeds barely visible to the human eye. A thin red line formed around her wrist and she felt nothing in her right hand and was immediately kicked by Earrings into the ground. "You really need to learn to pick your battles." several more swords stabbed her arms and legs pinning her to the ground. They burned with almost debilitating pain, but he knew she was strong enough to at least not die from it.

"Telling you not to try and kill me or you'll die won't get me anywhere, so I'll just make it so you can't move." Dozens of pikes shot down around her forming a magical prison. "Oh and this might feel even worse but you really should think Ruth for the mercy I'm giving you."

---------------------------

Emmanuel waved his comrades back and they disappeared almost dejected. "No problem, but we do have bigger issues. Sounds like we lost."

---------------------------

"I would've done worse, but you've done enough." Tie approved of Gally's move, but now this fight for her wasn't over. "Does anyone have any objections to me killing Kano? Raise your hands."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:58 pm

"Melker starts to slide her wrists against the sword, yelling in pain and finally reaching the handle and pulling the swords out of the floor by pushing up. She does the same to her legs, and in one quick move forces them out of the ground. She stands up in the prison and slides the weapons from her, panting and staring at Earrings"

Melker: Wrong...SWORDS!

"She puts a hand to the pikes and in one blast of dark enochian magic they get blasted apart"

Melker: I...told you the truth. I hate you. I hate every single one of you. Angels, demons. You're all inhuman monsters. You're all here to dominate us. You deserve no mercy. And I don't need it from you! Not...not after what your kind did to me and my father! Now...return my weapons and I'll help you fight that demon that just arrived, and then you can kill me. I've ran away from you filthy eldricht monsters enough. I rather die here!

"Melker refused to back down. If she was to die, she would die"

----

Gally: I have no objections whatsoever Tie. We're going. You!

"She suddenly aims her polearm at Aaron"

Gally: You will not interfere. I can sense your doubt and your friendship towards the Asgardian King turned demon. But he is now an enemy of the Host, and he will be dealt with

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Zadkiel: That's enough to stop me foolish viceory?!

"Zadkiel raised his hand to fire a blast of brutal harmful force at Gally only to be surprised by Tie who managed to chop his arm up causing him to scream in pain as blood spewed from his arm and he fell to the ground, he turned to see that Yamairo had dispatched his other two Black Legion agents, luckily Tie had left and he lay on hte ground in immense pain."

Zadkiel: damn it all! I sought the gates of hell for myself, I should have went with the Queen instead of facing these foolish mortals!

"Zadkiel lay on the groud in pain forcing himself up while sensing Kano's immense power level and shuddered."

Zadkiel: This situation..must be remedied..Black Legion retreat.

"Zadkiel faded into a dark angelic orb that dissipated, and as their leader left so did other members of Black Legion not seeking to stay on the same battle field as Kano."
Kano: True ruler of hell? Ruth hath thy lost thy site?

"Kano chuckled as he looked at Ruth, she was a mighty warrior, one who wasn't prone to showing fear no matter how dire the situation."

Kano: Your brother is of no concern like all else who stood in my way..destroyed or consumed and added to my power..now then..my business with you..is done...Tanya..Bianca..go..I have business to attend with other mortals
Tanya: Kano I
Kano: I love you dear..but I must do this alone, Bianca..words cannot express the gratitude I have for that which ye have done for me.

"Kano raised his hammer twirling it around sucking them into portal that sent htem elsewhere and he stepped in as well leaving and a portal opened near the Avengers as Kano emerged rage in his face as he stepped towards Aaron."

Kano: Stark..my brother I wish to engage you in conversation about the fate of humanity, will you join me?
Oliver: Dangerous element that's our team mate, I'm tird of you angelic pricks thinking you can take whatever the fuck you want I...

"Olive took notice of Kano and stopped protesting, while Sean was going to join the conversation he'd seen something that happened with Sammie at the last minute and for now felt Gally was in the right."

Sean: Aaron....

"Sean could sense his immense demonic power..and just stood by waiting for Aaron's orders."
"Keeth punched a wall and swore."

Keeth: FUCK YOU VIZEL! We almost had it, we were so close! And now for what, their all out, every single..fucking demon..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next