Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:47 am

"The man in the back ground seemed panicked as he talked to Kiya, and scared some stuff was in the back ground, explosions boom boom, ect."

Soldier: Fury we need help! HQ is under attack from several enemy forces, and.
Chloe: Yeah thanks mommy!
David: Your power is pretty neat. We really do all have some cool powers, especially Cassandra.
Dave: Your moms fine she'll be back guys let's just enjoy our food Cass pass the steak sauce.

"Dave was  just taking a bite of some spaghetti, and eating some more of teh
Ikon: Oh pleas being denied a kill, the kill is fun but its just like the orgasm, the best part is the build up until the actual climax, so please do drag out how long it takes forme to kill you I have plenty of time.

"Ikon put extra emphasis on the word, using his powers over time to rapidly age Tyler to an elderly senile state while Amber's shockwave slammed him into the wall and he laughed the sensation of pain bringing him joy instead of pain."

Sean: I'll keep that in..MIND
Ikon: Huh ah

"Sean appeared behind Ikon blasting him with quantum energy only for Ikon to have used matter substitution replacing himself some random debris, appearing behind him going for an elbow strike with his left hand while sending forth a massive beam of heat and converting the air around Amber into oil in  attempt to cause an explosion to harm her as well as Tyler, and Nono."
Milo: I SWEAR TO GOD

"Milo was mad blah blah other stuff, Iliria left, he hopes she's just playing wtih him and groans now trapped as he began firing blasts of cosmic energy to try and escape his bindings."

Milo: Damn her! DAMN IT KANO!!! DAMN IT!!! If she touches Sandra and Marie AAH

"Zach and everyone was immobilized, as Rider gathered cosmic energies in his hand but the overwhelming madness proved much for him as this being appeared, and he picked up the exotic energies from her."

Rider: What is she..I can't do shit to her..so much for the mission

"Rider felt helpless, but he didn't amount this to cowardice but simply picking her battles, her power caused even the Phoenix to tremble, so he knew he wouldn't stand a chance so it was better to bid his time for an opportunity to actually be useful rather then be a pointless sacrifice against this woman of overwhelming power."
Alex...Right

"That one word was barely uttered with all the anger swirling through him, he truly and with every ounce of strength in his body wanted to shatter Simon. As they arrived Alex seemed to have more anger then ever before and began gathering gamma radiation but drawing in graviational and kinetic, something he never really trained himself to do, and immense presure was seen, he didn't even answer Peter's question and leapt forward at great speeds despite not borrowing any from PEter, and screaming out with anger as he smashed through the defense gaining addiational stength as he just breached it, and breathing heavilly."

Alex: SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ellen: NO

"Ellen's eyes flashed, and suddenly she formed a barrier to protect them, and Phoenix flames were seen around her as she began focusing on a mind blast on Simon, tapping into the minds of various humans in the area who suffered at mutant hands filling his mind with their torture, and playing at his emotions to replicate not only the pain they experienced via memories, and realistic hallucinations but the emotional state they were in, while forming a TK blade and attemptnig to rip out his heart, the phoenix fueling her."

Ellen: YOU WONT HURT ANYONE!!! ANYMORE!!!!!!! DIE!
Ledge: Ellen what the fuck!!! Where did she get all this power?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:20 am

"Despite being elderly Tyler has enough wits to raise his shield in preparation, but then Amber raises her hands"

Amber: Shield of the Seraphim!

"And creates a protective sphere around herself, Tyler and Nono. Nono is struggling trying to break free"

Nono: Damn you! He fused Nono to the pavement! Including my foot rockets. Or I'd be free by now!
Amber: Just sit tight. I'll fix you both after I'm done! With! Him!

"Amber begins gathering energy in her sword, preparing for a Ragna Blade. Just then, Ikon gets contacted"

Hank: Ikon. This is Hank. I have the rings. Get the other Horsemen and teleport us out of here

---

"Alex hits the barrier and it sends back the shock at him. It doesn't crack, but it budges, crackling with electricity at the point of impact"

Peter: Damn...wait!

"Peter aims the gun he has with him and fires it at the barrier where Alex is hitting, figuring since it's future tech it might help Alex's efforts. Suddenly, a huge shockwave sends both Peter and Alex back, the gun explodes, and the barrier begins to disappear"

"Simon screams in pain, but focuses, ready to fight Ellen. Just then however, Misery places a class A seal on him"

Misery: Oh no you don't!

"The TK blade goes through, piercing his chest and carving out his heart through the other side, as Simon falls limp against Ellen, staining her in his blood"

----

Iliria: Oh hey now. You look familiar. Have I seen you before? You're certainly no regular human

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:40 am

Ikon: Oh Fine

"Ikon was about to use another power, but used TK Knife to slice Nono's immobilized infused body in half while teleporting himself, Hank, and the other horsemen away."
Alex: Come on let's go while it's down

"Alex jumps in now that the barrier is going still yelling for Simon's blood, while with the X Force the Phoenix still surging around Ellen was surging with rage. However the realizatiion that it happened causes the Phoenix emblem/flames aroudn her to vanish as Simon's body fall into her chest, blood pouring on her clothes, and tears start coming down her eyes. "

Ellen: Simon..no...I kille him..I ...

"Ellen despite everything, and her flirtatious joking nature was almost in control during a mission had lost control, when she tapped into the Phoenix powers, it seemed it influenced her rage and rage alone and she clutched Simon's body, using TK to wipe her face of tears even though some more began to form holding him."

Ellen: Simon..
Ledge: Ellen..it's okay..we...you...had to do..

"Ledge felt it heavy on his heart, Simon had been one of the guys since almost the formation of the organization, he still remembered the old days when they were putting the team together when the outburst happened, and now it all seemed to culminate in this, but he couldn't get emotionally compromised not yet they still had work to do, and he gripped his sword tighter."

Ledge: Where's Hank....tell Molly and James to find him..now
Rider: Hmmm...I gotta say I'm pretty new to this planet, I mean you can tell by how awesome the general atmosphere is around here..perhaps you met my dad..Silver Surfer..not as cool as me..but I guess he's as smart.

"Rider managed to quip, which seemed to help him manage this situation better, although he wanted Sandra to chime in. So what she was screwing Milo on the side he suspected that, munching on another girl's nether regions as well he didn't expect that, but who was he to judge if they survived this encounter that was his sign not to say anything."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:52 am

"Suddenly, Simon's mechanical arm grabs Ellen's throat, chocking her painfully"

Fawkes: Everyone get back!

"As if controlling Simon's powers, the arm begins to reconstruct Simon, until he opens his eyes, alive again"

Simon: Next time...be more thorough

"He holds up his other hand, and fires a kiblast like shockwave, atomizing a hole in Ellen's stomach"

Scott: NO!

"Scott opens fire, but as he does, the Horsemen arrive, with Ikon blocking the attack. Alex and Peter arrive at the same time, so now it's Simon and the Horsemen vs the full X-Force. Peter notices Ellen and goes up to her"

Peter: Sorry Ellen, this is gonna cut your years down a bit

"He increases the speed of her cell's healing, and very quickly even the hole manages to heal, although it leaves behind a nasty scar"

Fawkes: James. Hook us into a PsyNet
James: Got it...we're live
Fawkes: Okay X-Force. Get ready. We need to remove William and Ikon from this fight as soon as possible.
James: William should still have the monitor. If Molly can make it activate his powers will shut themselves down. Then it just becomes about the rest of them. And we can just have Misery seal Simon again
Fawkes: You heard him Molly...do it.

"After a bit more a staredown, suddenly from outside tanks begin opening fire on the ship, Iraq's military forces having arrived. With that the fight starts. Peter punches Ikon, as the other side responds with Simon blasting Misery with an energy attack that sends him flying back and knocks him out, and then Molly inputs "William's monitors malfunction and activate suddenly" into her computer, which disables William's powers, although his carbon armor remains."

Fawkes: Take them down X-Force!

"Fawkes runs with Ledge towards Hank and opens fire, with Hank dodging, still carrying the container with the rings of the Mandarin"

----

Amber: DAMN IT! They just keep running. Hold on you two...lets see hmm

"Amber thinks what to do"

Amber: Okay. Lets try this. I am the Rune of Akasha, I am the Eye of the World. Nullify!

"She manipulates the parallel dimensions so that Nono was never split in half or fused to the floor, and Tyler was never aged up. She takes a deep breath, sweating after the exertion"

Amber: God that one is hard to do. You okay guys?
Tyler: I'll live. Wait, by god Matth!

"They run over to Matt, who was still severely injured from Ikon's attack"

Amber: Someone get a medic here! I don't have enough energy left.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:16 am

"Troy launched forward in plasma form calling upon hellfire to attack the X-Force, gathering a large wide wave that filled the filled the room."

-----

"The fact that Iliria was back was most surprising to Sandra, it seemed the events of hell may of worked to her favor this time."

Sandra: If you think you can use that against me, your to late.   Dave already knows.  

"Sandra decided to leave the rest of the group out, no doubt Iliria would or try to seriously hurt them if they was woken."

Sandra: I guess that means I'm free to kill you.

"Sandra was already ready to fight."

-----

Kiya: I'm in Vagas but not in fighting condition, I took some injuries from the previous demon attack.   Send a helicarrier ASAP and I'll send Kiya Skies to help you.   Fury, out.

"Kiya put Zanes phone down, it seems she had to take up this mission on Zane's behalf."

Kiya: Rest well Zane.

"Kiya leaves to the roof to meet with the carrier."

-----

"Cassandra passes Dave the sauce."

Cassandra: Dave is everything ok?   Why'd mom leave in the middle of dinner like that?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:28 am

"Marianna sends out a series of sparks and causes and explosion before the flames can reach the X-Force, shielding them. Meanwhile, Fawkes jumps at Hank, engaging in hand to hand with him. Every time Hank tries to punch him, Fawkes dodges grabs his hand and preforms a throw to slam him into the floor, before taking a step back to recover"

Fawkes: Come on Hank...I taught you better than that. Someone watch Emma

---

"Iliria puffs a cheek in disappointment"

Iliria: Oh boo. No fun. You didn't answer by the way, can I have my way with Dave. Don't worry, I'll be gentle

"Iliria walks forth menacingly"

Iliria: Or maybe I should just have a go at Abby. Try my own hand at lesbian experimentation. There's always Cassandra, after all if it weren't for your sow attitude you'd be quite the looker yourself Sandra dear. Or maybe David. Introduce him to a little Van Halen. Doesn't really matter to me, as long as I can watch you squirm Phoenix

"The entire space station shakes from Iliria's presence as she gets right up in Sandra's face"

Iliria: After all...it's not as if you can protect them. Right?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:51 am

"Sandra stood face to face with Iliria, going by appearance she seemed just as powerful as last time they had met, not that Sandra cared. Iliria was talking about Sandra's family, that was already a step to far. Iliria being here was a step to far."

Sandra: You want them, you'll have to kill me first bitch. After all I done I'd be the biggest hypocrite to stop Dave from getting with others. But, it's sure as fuck never going to with you.

-----

"Troy focused on Marianna multiplying her body heat to deadly levels and erects a dome of flames around her to destroy her."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:55 am

"Dave sighed he wanted to lie but he didn't want Sandra to end up getting hurt, and then be blamed."

Dave: She's..
David: Dad,,

"David teleported appearing in Dave's memories and walked forward seeing Dave speaking to Sandra on a private psi net, then teleported outside only for Dave to use a spatial distortion leaving David's body 2 dimensional and weird causing him to panic only for Dave to clap causing the spatial rend to force David into the shape of a piece of paper, then made him normal and unconscious, with Chloe confused."

Chloe: Daddy!!! what's
Dave: damn it, David why'd you jump in my head like that!

"David's tampering with his mind had activated a self defense psionic mechanism in his head that Sandra had input for anyone trying to interfere with their private channel and he rushed over to his son the family dinner messed up, and he felt bad this was going bad already. Dave putting his hand on his son's forehead."

Dave: damn it! Cass, your mom went on some mission, James is hurt, the fact that she's not back yet is concerning go to the space tower, I'll help your brother and Chlo come on.

"Dave was already irritated, the experience from Hell had him shaky, almost like some PTSD symptoms, he wasn't Phoenix, the nexus of psionic energy didn't flow through him so this mental torture while Sandra could help it, it couldn't mend it and wash it away like it did her, David, Cassandra, and Chloe who had legitimate psionic powers, when they took any hit to their minds he suffered the most. But worst then any pain was the fact that he'd hurt David again, just the act of it making him sick."
Ellen :GAHH

"Ellen had been surprised by Simon, and had been taken advantage off, having truly thought all was lost, and that he'd been slayed by her power. She lay on the ground bleeding as Peter blew a hole in her speaking into existence her worst fear considering her goal was immortality."

Ellen: NO! DAMN YOU!!!!!

"What was once love for her fallen friend, was replaced by rage for someone who put her in a situation that further endangered the lives of her friends, played on her emotions, and the loss of years of her life."

Ellen: YOU BASTARD!!!!
Molly: Perfect It's done

"Molly was glad whenever she could offer assistance in combat, while Ledge charged forward with a blade in one hand and claws in the other going for William with a flurry of attacks using his chi to increase his speed, strength, and stamina, while Ellen used her magic to form large life sized squares of energy around William encasing him ian cage, and performing a cleansing spell sending forth a magical broom to brush the carbon armor off of him."

Ellen: ENOUGH!
Ikon: Oh this will be so much fun.

"Ikon slowed down time but Peter still hit him and as the blow connected he stopped time around Peter grabbing his hand manipulating his ability so that he could only decrease his own speed, and any attempt to use his powers would rapidly drain his speed and give it to others, while using degeneration to open up his previous wound that Simon had delivered when he blasted his body apart, while Alex charged only for Ikon to target his soul causing him immense pain and using TK to toss the enraged hulking aside, only for Emma to turn to Marianna and with a simple thought teleported her inside."

Emma: Mhmm.. sparky.
Alex: NOOO!!!!!

"Emma gripped her fist draining Alex of most of the water in his body leaving him dehydrated and weak as he fell to the ground and began focusing on constantly draining him to keep him from regenerating while laughing at his suffering his rage increasing causing him to regenerate faster, and faster, while Ikon was knocked back by a TK blast from Ellen who flew over."

Ellen: ENOUGH!
Ikon: Oh your..interesting let's have fun.
Ellen: ILL HAVE FUN AT YOUR FUNERAL!!!

"Ellen sent forth a wave of magic force blasting Ikon back, and eating away at lawers of his energy only for him while Ikon fused Emma's power with his energy powers to yank the energy back as well as taking magic energy from Emma, before they both engaged in a battle of TK Force."
"Matt was struggling to breath as more blood was oozing out, and Dale swung over to him placing his hands on his back to try to use healing magic but was too drained and felt pain as he attempted teh spell snapping him back."

Oliver: dale!
Dale: I can't do it, damn it! Nono can you fly him to a hospital please hurry!
Matt: Shit..I can't believe..I'm gonna die..and  I haven't had sex..all day..ya know..I was suppose to see this girl..after this mission....haha

"Matt was becoming delirious, and Oliver grabbed Matt's hand gripping it trying to keep him up."

Oliver: Man I'm not gonna be the one to tell her..you bled out, stay up stay up!! MATT!!!
Sean: MOVE

"Sean infused himself with Matt, rapidly increasing kinetic energy to heal his wounds but he was still hurt but stabilized,with Sean emerging."

Oliver: Why didn't you finish?!
Sean: You want him to loose any more years?! I stabilized him, I'll take him.

"Sean picked up Matt, and flew off at the speed of light to a hospital, while Oliver stood back making sure to avoid stepping in Matt's blood."

Oliver: It dosen't get any easier, what the hell is going on that was Emma from the SXM!
Dale: Yeah and it looks like Zulan's back to being an evil bastard again, so much for Milo's talks of his redemption.
"Rider's body was overwhelmed, and he was almost shaking cause of her power, but she was getting up in Sandra's face, eventually it wouldn't matter about a long term plan, he'd have to strike her."

Rider: Damn it..what do I do..if she's not scared of Phoenix..

"Rider was about to get scared again, and took deep briefs, he'd made a promise he wouldn't be scared, but right about now he was wishing Yamairo didn't remove the alcohol from his system."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:10 pm

"Iliria chuckles"

Iliria: Oh but Sandra dear...we both know I'm hotter than you!

"Iliria culminates that statement by headbutting Sandra and then blasting her point blank with magical blast, flying black as she does. She aims her hand at Rider and begins to psionically feed on his life force, before taking control of him with her life force vampirism and ordering him to attack Sandra as well"

Iliria: Be a darling and get rid of the firebird wench~

----

Peter: Damn it!

"Peter takes control of Ikon's speed and begins slowing him down, while dropping to one knee as his entire arm up to the shoulder and some ribs are gone now"

"As Emma is gloating, her eyes suddenly blank, and she stops attacking Alex, releases Marianna, and then knocks herself out, James having jacked her mind while Ikon was busy focusing on Ellen."

"William just goes down after dodging the first blow, getting hit with all the others."

"As Alex begins healing however, half his body gets atomized and then he's blasted with an energy beam from Simon, who turns the ground beneath Ellen into liquid metal, and then turns the air around her into c4 and detonates it"

"Scott opens fire on Troy with a full power eye beam, trying to push him outside the ship"

"Fawkes and Hank keep up the fight, with Fawkes now panting as he struggles to keep up with the younger and enhanced Hank. He dodges his mecha arm again and flips him over into the ground, trying to shoot him. Hank kicks the gun out of his hand and then Fawkes pulls a knife, jamming it into his leg and cutting Hank's tendon. Hank uses his other leg to kick Fawkes back"

Fawkes: Good move there buddy, but still came out short. Guess you should have made all of them mechanical! Ledge, backup! My chest hurts...

Fawkes dives for his gun and opens fire as Hank pulls the knife out and dodges to the side, running towards Fawkes, now with a limp. Erica meanwhile has dodged the fight, and is running for the engines"

Erica: This is Morph. I shall attempt to disable the ship's engines. Maintain the fight a while longer

---

"Amber sits down, exhausted. Pol-Aris floats down to the others"

Pol-Aris that was a most strange attack. Why did they come here?

"Christopher shows up with a sort of tablet"

Christopher: I think I can answer that. According to the SHIELD agents they stole the 10 rings of the Mandarin. Celestial tech. And there's an emergency happening at Baghdad, also celestial in origin according to these readings. Probably related.
Tyler: Damn. I don't think we can afford another fight like that.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:31 pm

"Cassandra was surprised by all then happened by realized what Dave did to David was a mistake, his powers acting in self defense, her telepathy let her know that much."

Cassandra: Alright, I'll go check on mom.   Don't worry, I'll bring her back!

"As Cassandra teleported away Abby came over to Dave."

Abby: Will he be alright, that seemed kinda harsh.

"Cassandra arrived at the station seeing Sandra face to face with Iliria and feeling Iliria presence."

Cassandra: Mom!!

"Cassandra appearance surprised Sandra causing her to look back for a second.   Her first thought to herself was"

Sandra: Damnit Dave I said watch the kids, why'd you send our daughter up here.

"Sandra focused back on Iliria, there wasn't really anything she could do now.   But Cassandra potential exceeded even her own, if they combined forced, even have Rider chip in.   Maybe they'll finally get ride of Iliria for good. That plan of all 3 them combining forces was shot down quickly as Iliria attacked. Cassandra gathered large amounts of Golbin power and Sandra teleported away from the magical blast gathering Phoenix energy. Sandra instructed Cassandra to hold and she slowed time around Rider and Iliria instructing Cass to go for Iliria.

Both combined their powers attacking Iliria with two cosmic forces at once. Sandra figure if they destroy her, Rider will return to normal."

-----

"Troy pulls the heat from the beam dissipating it and fires cosmic flames at Scott."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:36 pm

"Rider had no idea what was going to happen, and he regretted being hesitant as his life force was drained into Iliria and it turned him against Sandra. Rider didn't waste any time using his speed to his advantage  despite slowed time and he manipulated the matter in the ground causing several a box of energy to appear around Sandra filled with boiling water to cause her pain then fired a single high voltage bolt of electricity hoping to cause Sandra a bunch of using the boiling water as a painful conduct."

Rider: Your fights with me bird bitch, leave the goddess alone"

"Rider grinned under Iliria's control."
"Ikon grins as Peter's attempt to slow him down leaves him even slower and wtih him with even more speed."

Ikon: Gracias Amigo.
Ellen: SHUT IT

"Ellen caused magical wires to wrap around him only for him to use matter substititon replacing himself with Peter, appearing behind Ellen attempting to use a TK knife into her back, only for her to turn around picking up on his psionic signal blasting him back, and using a concussive blast that Ikon infused himself with it using a massive TK blast to slam ellen into the ground and as she got up Simon's attacks hit with her forming a TK shield, but in the end Ellen was defeated covered in blood, multiple wounds, and unconscious."

Alex: ELLEN!!!!

"Alex screamed out growing angrier, as he was going to regenerate while Ikon was laughing. He begins to regenerate while Ikon uses degeneration on him causing more wounds to open up and Alex is covered in blood and defeated, as Ikon begins using his TK to cut into his brain to slice his head off as Alex screams in pain, and Ikon forms a barrier around the two causing time to move slower outside the barrier as he leans down severing Alex's head from his body to look at his brain."

Ikon: Oh how I've missed this.
Ledge: Enough of this.

"Ledge charged Hank swinging downward with the blade using the chi to continually boost his speed, and reaction time, while swinging hoping to cut off his mechanical arm."
Oliver: I'm trying to get in contact with S.H.I.E.L.D to see what's going on, you guys rest for now, if anything I'll go with Sean, and whoever else still has some fight.
Dale: Hey just cause I can't use a little magic dosen't mean.

"Dale tried to get up, but drained from magic he was extremly tired as his spider clans abilities were mystical in nature and he slumped back against the ground feeling bad about being out, while Oliver attempted to get in contact with S.H.I.E.L.D.
"On the roof in the repulsor helicopter the man looked outside seeing Kiya."

Pilot: Hey your not Fury!?
"Dave had teleported David to his bed and tucked him in and teleported back to the kitchen with Abby."

Dave: I have a really really bad feeling..about what's happening up there with Sandra, if Cassandra went up, just the two of them should have dealt with nearly anything together. I have an idea, Abby..you can use your magic to pierce through anything psionics, magics, all of that...

"Dave teleported then returned with worry on his face."

Dave: Alright..it's bad..I sensed the space out there..it's something bad..it felt like..Iliria...your vectors..make as many as you can, cast a spell, then I'm going to use my spatial powers to form a rend in space, make it so it would be like walking one step to get to the station then we're going to hit her with everything you have, one massive attack on her she won't be expecting it.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:55 pm

"Abby was quick to agree."

Abby: Alright lets do it.

"Abby started doing as Dave asked making sure she'd give the strongest attack possible. Meanwhile Sandra combated Riders matter manipulation with her own making sure her attack on Iliria isn't blocked, she warps space around to through Riders attack at Iliria and focuses stopping Rider in time fully."

-----

Kiya: Listen Zane is unable to come, he's recouping from injuries taken by the demon attack. Zane Fury has sent me in his place, I'm Kiya Skies.

"Kiya figured the helicarrier workers would already knew this, it'll take a while if she has to explain herself every time."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:01 pm

"Scott beam hits Troy pushing him back, as Scott dives to the side. He notices Peter, Alex and Ellen have been defeated"

Scott: James. We've lost most of the team. Ikon and Simon are too strong like this
James: Hold on!

"Suddenly, Alex's fist collides with Ikon's face without Alex being conscious of it. Then, Troy's cosmic flames are recalled, as he gets controlled to fire cosmic flames at Ikon as well. Emma also attempts to eat him"

Simon: Ikon! It's James! You need to cut him off!

"Simon absorbs Scott's beams and causes the air around him to explode. Then he atomizes Ledge's legs, including his adamantium skelleton, before grabbing his legless body and slamming it into the already injured Scott. Scott passes out"

"Fawkes is manages to dodge another punch from the mecha arm, but then Hank finally grabs him with his normal hand and does a judo flip. However, Fawkes, uses the judo flip's momentum to grab Hank's normal arm into a midair hold and as he lands, flips him into an armbar and instantly snaps his arm, before getting up and taking more shots at him. Hank uses his mecha arm to block the gunfire and stands up. He's not without his left arm and his left leg's tendon is cut, limiting movement. However, Fawkes can barely breath, his heart pounding at his chest"

Fawkes: J-james...this...if we all die here...warn the team...

"Fawkes notices the dropped container that Hank had to discard to grab him, and throws a grenade at it. Hank reacts in fear and runs towards it to save it"

"Erica meanwhile has found the engines, specifically the control panel"

Erica: Molly. I need you to write in your computer "Erica hits the exact keys she needs to hit to initiate an engine meltdown of the celestial warship"

----

Tyler: Well, anything Oliver?

---

"Iliria just bamfs out of the way. When she reappears, she awakens all the SXM on the bridge and then saps their life energy, and sends them as her psionic vampires against the two Fullers. Isabel gathers an electrical attack and blasts Sandra. Filipe meanwhile tries to freeze Cassandra solid as Anna appears above her and holds out her hand, causing a chain of explosions to travel towards her. Yamairo unfreezes Rider's time stop and teleports behind Cassandra and draws his runesword, sending an energy slash towards Cassandra"

"Zach and Ezekiel are also under Iliria's control. Iliria just stands back, sitting on a chair like a queen. She doesn't have Marie attack, instead she uses her as a foot stool""

Iliria: Hmm~ oh this is just a treat. Go on my darlings do hurry up, I'm on a schedule.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:31 pm

Dave: Perfect.

"Dave used his teleportation powers, using the spatial rend as Abby sent forth the vectors he opened the spatial rend behind Iliria's back causing Abby's magical psionic piercing vectors to be unleashed into her back, and he used his spatial powers to make several duplicates, but sent them all into her back distorting space with the amount of vectors he sent to pierce her back as without his spatial bending that many wouldn't be posisble with the amount of space used in the attack."

Dave: Come on!!! This has to work.

"Dave formed a spatial barrier around himself and Abby back on earth in their house, hoping this would help."
"The helicopter worker sighed and began getting more messages."

Pilot: What the fuck..they want me to fly where?! Fine come on Kiya Skies..is it..hope your as good as Fury.

"The Pilot turned the chopper on and it blasted off towards the scene with the X Force, repulsor engines had made travel faster."
"Rider then focuses on Sandra's right arm using kinetic energy to charge it and blow it up grinning, while simultaneously moving at the speed of light clapping his hand and sending forth a massive blast of pure heat aimed at Sandra from behind."

Rider: Burn birdy burn, Rider's so cool!

"Zach used his powers of proability to make it so the SXM 's attacks were more effective on Sandra, and Cassandra."
"Ikon is punched but absorbs the kinetic impact of the blow while draining strength from him pushing down on him with TK pressure while leaning back to examine his brain at super speed before punching Alex rendering him unconscious."

Ikon: Perfect..that will be useful.

"Ikon was about to lower the barrier as cosmic flames covered him, and it seemed Emma's power absorbed him. Suddenly Both Troy, and Emma were free from James controlled and Ikon was seen walking in from another entrance."

Ikon: Clones gotta love em....but it's kind of disappointing you tried to feed me to a team mate James, and hear I thought we all use to be such good friends, but on the plus side she should be re-enginered I'm pretty fulfilling.

"Ledge tried to regenerate, and grab the mursama blade only for Ikon to call it to him with TK and grin."

Ikon: Nuh uh uh, this thing right here can do me some type of pain can't it.

"Ledge was regenerating and Ikon brought him over with TK and plunged the sword into his lower abdomen then pushed him down as Ledge was in pain unable to heal from that wound, while Ikon stepped on his head and kicked him aside."

Ikon: Oooh and you thought that would work?

"Ikon stopped the grenade in time, forming a barrier around it, then let time flow causing it to explode but contained but saving the container."

Ikon: This was fun.
Emma: Hey!!! I'm still hungry hmmm..oh your still up.

"Emma used her power to absorb Peter, while Alex was getting up and she absorbed him as well laughing."

"Back with James Molly was on her laptop using her power to do as instructed typing what Erica requested."
Oliver: DAMN! It's bad S.H.I.E.L.D can't even bring the ship down, we need to get to the others now

Last edited by Marvel on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:46 pm

"Fine then I already found her anyway lets go." Yelena could hear a flutter of wings behind her and sensed Earrings presence.

"Don't worry cutey I'm not here for another fight. We're just here to...wait why do we need her?"

---------------------------------------------------

The pilot dodged several stray shots but kept the plane invisible. A small holographic map popped up showing the pods trajectory. "We're gonna keep an eye on them. Hopefully they'll make it down there."

Each pod were rocked when a few shots landed. The second it's systems detected high amounts of heats or projectiles a coat of nanomachines covered the pod actin as an ablative armor dispersing most of the heat. Each drop pod had boosters that were slowly moving them in together.

"Anyone still not burned alive?" Hideki asked and he could see a green light pop up on his HUD for each pod. "Good brace for attachment."

The barrage of anti air fire continued and constantly pushed them apart. The smart systems on board increased booster thrust and soon each pod was attached together in a cross. Each one had nanomachines combine forming a shield. There impact zone was near Helena's location.

"You know the drill. Team A will infiltrate while B creates a distraction and supports when needed." Hideki and Hei were A while the rest were focused on creating havoc. Extraction seemed less unlikely for them, but money wasn't the only reason why they came.

---------------------------------------------------------

Roberta was having a lot of fun at the party. Yori, Tanesha and Roberta all got a few guitars and drums out to challenge the famous band that came by. Many celebrities and a lot of people ended up coming especially after members of the party were successfully beating back an army of demons from France. Law enforcement authorities attempted to come in to question them, but the party was getting too massive with far too many important people involved.

"I better not get arrested because of this. This is wayyy more fun than I expected, but dammit have to live here!" she had her 30th glass of cherry vodka.

"Hah that's nothing!" Yori slapped her on the back with far too much power. She actually stumbled forward and the shockwave knocked a few people down. "Try pissing off an entire pantheon of gods in a country I was bound to for a few centuries."

"W-what?"

"What I'm saying is you can survive haters or make enough of them yell your name in bed to the point it won't matter."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:58 pm

"Cassandra heard Sandra scream as Rider blew her arm off, her power grew in a rage and she unleashed a massive force hitting all but Sandra and knocking them back. Sandra reversed time on her injuries. Sandra focused on Zach putting him and the elemental back into a coma before sending them to Earth careful to destroy their keycards so even if wakened they can't port back. That leaves the SXM members capable of traversing space and Iliria to deal with. Noticing the attack already happening on Iliria Sandra went after Yamairo fearing Cass isn't skilled enough to match his time/space bending skills. Cass gathers Goblin energy and attacks Rider."

Sandra: Come on Yama, one win for me, one win for you. This is our rubber match.

"Sandra used her own powers of time and space trying to override Yama and prevent him from teleporting before attacking mentally and firing a energy blast."

-----

"Troy went for one big attack after getting released from James, a huge dome of intense fire quickly filled the entirety of the inside of the ship, Troy's allies being protected. He looked to finish X-Force."

-----

"Kiya observed the scene."

Kiya: Get me over the ship and I'll jump on. No parachute required.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:14 pm

"Yelena stares down the three angels. She was wearing a simple turtleneck sweater and nothing else. Her manor's heating system was on. She was in her family's study. Outside, the angel's could see the tall towers of the red square out in the distance"

Yelena: What do you want. I have business. Rift is holding fine, don't need to come here to update
Ruth: No. We want your help with something, sorcerer supreme. We wish to return Hell to its rightful ruler, my brother Lucifer the Morningstar. It is your role to maintain balance correct? Without a ruler, demonic incursions will only increase
Yelena: This is true.

"She snaps her fingers, and her clothes change to something more appropriate to take out into a fight. She also grabs the eye of Agamotto and the cloak of levitation"

Yelena: I shall assist. You lead way.

"Yelena was shielding her mind from the angels telepathy. It was possible she had ulterior motives, but what they were, the angels could not tell"

----

Iliria: Well it's about time I got down to business. Ezekiel. Be a doll and upload all the security footage to my private computer

"She hadn't just come here for a grudge match. She had her fun, so it was about time she got down to business, however just then Abby's attack hits. Iliria screams in pain, not expecting the attack. Before Abby can retract her vectors however, she grabs hold of them. Now aware of where she is, she bamfs her into the space station and holds her by the throat, as her back regenerates"

Iliria: Very! Bad! GIRL!

"She begins sucking on her life force. She doesn't stop however. She's intent on sucking Abby dry and killing her right then and there"

"Meanwhile, Yamairo is teleports and is about to cut Sandra's head clean off. Just as the blade is about to connect however, Abby's attack hits, Iliria's attention is cut, and Yamairo's mind is left unshielded, and so Sandra's telepathic attack disables him momentarily before he can activate his rune sword, allowing the energy blast to strike him right in the face and send him flying. Before he lands, he puts a single step on the air and using makes the air "solid" by halting all movement on that small space, allowing him to dash forward, increasing his speed with his time powers, and drawing his adamantium sword, going for a double slash on Sandra"

----

"Suddenly, Misery's lifeless body rises and puts a class B seal on Ikon, Simon, Troy and Emma, before Simon can do anything, before the body drops back down unconscious."

James: First mistake of telepathic warfare! Not stopping the telepath the second you notice him! Marianna! Now!
Simon: Ikon you fool.
Marianna: B-bang!

"Marianna sends out several sparks, and detonates the fire dome Troy had generated before the seal was applied, consuming the entire bridge in a massive explosion. James takes control of Ellen's lifeless body and throws a barrier around herself and the rest of the X-Force"

"At the exact same time, Erica inputs the commands, and then dodges into the hallway, as the engine goes into meltdown and the entire lowerhalf of the ship explodes in a fiery ball of death. As both explosions consume either end of the ship, it begins to crash into the ground bellow"

"James loses contact with the entire X-Force, now just him and Molly alone in the room"

James:...we did it.

"James can barely bring himself to say another word"

---

"Hei takes point and runs across the streets of the heavy militarized Berlin. Soon B team has several soldiers on them opening fire with heavy laser weaponry and bolt guns, meaning ammo that explodes on contact for maximum damage"

"Hei and Hideki manage to head to the Reichstag and find an open window, climbing inside. As soon as they do however, they have several soldiers firing on them as well"

Hei: Two targets a piece. Go.

"Hei mechanically jumps into the line of side, throwing one of his knives into the soldiers behind the firing lines and when the blade jams into them, pull with his wires to have them crash into the soldiers in front, before sending an electric jolt to instantly kill the target. He then runs up and uses his other knife to slice another guy's throat"

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:43 pm

"Ezekiel did as instructed and uploaded all the information to Iliria's private computer. He didn't stop and pressed a button, he had been making himself busy with Iliria. Hacking into various major satellite's, and then with the information on Iliria's computer he broad-casted it across the world to various computers, TV's, and other digital device's.  The footage showed Sandra, and Cassandra fighting the Shadow X Men to the whole world watching."

Dave: LET HER GO YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!!

"Dave had unleashed a massive spatial blast on Iliria,  teleporting Abby over to him hugging his daughter, while firing space blast after space blast, while back with Milo he summoned Kuwabara's dimensional blade attack cracking through Illiria's barrier slicing it and instantly he was there the omnitrix on his wrist, and used it to instantly become Alien X."

Milo/Alien X: STOP! COME WITH ME BITCH!

"Milo used the alien's reality warping powers to  stop Yamairo's attack on Sandra and Rider's on Cassandra before warping them back to his house or rather a replica of it, the entire island of Genosha a  small universe he created as Alien X before a green flash and he was back to normal.  Milo was in his regular form but had become a cosmic form with silverly skin similar to Rider, and was drawing on psionic energies as well as he stared down Iliria."

Milo: Leave Sandra's kids alone! You think you're gonna have me if you kill Sandra's kids, my godson's sister?!
Pilot: Alright you got it and..OH no.
"The pilot watched in shock as the ship began falling, and used the repulsor jets to back them up getting them higher in the sky to avoid it, and watch the destruction. On board as the ship crashed below. Back with Molly she began to tear up for the firs ttime in a while using her laptop."

Molly: We..did but..Alex..Ledge..Peter...Simon...they..didn't make it..James..there gone..

"This pain hurt Molly..worst was Alex and Peter, she'd already thought they'd died earlier, only for this time to happen again..for real, the worst kind of red herring as she leaned back in her side feeling a sort of emptiness, team mates she'd worked with for years, this type of pain she hadn't felt since her brother Regan's death."

"At the wreckage a second energy field was seen around Ikon and Troy, his ability to control powers allowing him to quickly overcome the seal, but only in time to save the person closest to him Troy. He looked around at the wreckage, his memories of time as a horsemen present, and began to feel around for the presence of other mutants..and realized what it meant for those that he couldn't feel, and looked down at his hands. The field faded around him as he stood among the wreckage, both him and Troy unharmed by the flames as his hands were shaking, as even though it wasn't his own doing his powers had once again contributed to death and destruction, this time of members who'd taken him in and he looked down a single tear in his eye."

Ikon: So much for redemption..no matter..what. I'm still a monster

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Iliria: OH boo...you're back. Fine fine I'll stop~ I was just saying hi. Speaking of...hi Dave

"The next second, Abby's mind is taken over, as she had been absorbing her life force. Abby's forced to stab at Dave with her vectors, slicing his throat, cutting off his limbs and ripping out his heart among other injuries. Iliria giggles"

Iliria: Oh. You better head back Milo...

"Suddenly, Iliria focuses the entire essence of her Outer God form and attacks Milo's soul, attempting to utterly shatter his mind"

Iliria: And while you're at it be a doll and take me with you

---

"As the ship crashes into the ground, James is monitoring"

James: Wait..THERE!

"After taking over Ellen's mind again, he teleports everyone, including a burned up William and Emma. Ellen was still bleeding to death. Erica was now covered in burns and wounds herself. First, James takes over Emma and has her spit out the X-Force, before letting drop. James then uses William to heal everyone. Afterwards, Fawkes check's William's pulse"

Fawkes: He's alive. How the hell did he make it. That blast would have killed us all if James hadn't jacked Ellen's body
James: Speaking of. Sorry about that Ellen. It might be a bit intrusive to do to a telepath, but I didn't have much choice.
Marianna: What about glutton over there

"Marianna checks for a pulse"

Marianna: Oh shit...she's dead too. Think fireboy and Zulan escaped?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:21 pm

"Milo's mind is shattered and Iliria takes control of it to make him turn back into Alien X bringing them back into their rightful universe. With Milo resuming his regular form and falling onto his bed unconscious in-front of Illiria.(I'm so funny haha) "

"All the commotion had the kids up and Danny had just left to the space station telling Amy she couldn't go."

Amy: I can go! I'm stronger then you stupid head.

"Amy walked and noticed where the earlier conflict took place, and walked in seeing Illiria standing over her dad on the bed, and tensed up she felt some force from Iliria, but didn't remember her as Milo had her memories of her real mom erased."

Amy: W..who are you, what did you do to my daddy! Daddy!

"Amy rushed past Iliria over to Milo shaking her."
"Molly used her laptop and was swept with relief to see Alex, Ledge, and Peter had survived but victory was too soon as she detected one who hadn't made it.

Molly: Simon..
Ellen: Oh no problem James just oooh what's that hmmm...you don't like men do you just kidding..no revenge illusions if it wasn't for you..

"Ellen was joking around not assaulting James mind with any sexual hallucinations of any sort, but was just glad he'd saved their lives, well almost all of them. She looked around and then looked down, even though they were all saved it seems that Simon hadn't made it."

Ellen:  He's not the only one.
Ledge: Damn....

"Alex looked down as well as he was thinking about another girl they failed to save, and left the room not wanting James to have to be reminded of his failure. Elsewhere Ikon had transported himself and Troy to another city, and used hive-mind to connect with Troy, and remove his horsemen from his mind therefore purging himself at the same time before breaking the connection and Troy came too flames blasting but Ikon was unharmed."

Troy: The fuck are you still
Ikon: no..we're both clean..those horsemen are gone, and as for your thoughts about revenge on Simon..don't worry he's dead..dunno who else died you're the only one I managed to saved lucky you.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Earrings didn't bother to comment about her initial wardrobe. He sized her up the moment they first met and he was so far 50% correct. "Before we start our little campaign in hell I'm going to pick up one more person."

The text Earrings sent earlier was cut off but it basically asked "Do you want to go to hell?"

He appeared right next to Ashe and came back with his arm around his waist. "This is our associate Ashe. Ashe meet the Angel of Vengeance Ruth and the Sorcerer Supreme Yelena Rasputin."

------------------------------------------------------

Team B was under heavy fire. "Maneuver Gear stage one activate!" The leader Slice flew through the streets with her repulsor jets and used powerful grappling hooks to adjust her movement. She was evading bullets and rockets. Explosion rocked the buildings around her. Slice took out two long single edged blades and looked for easy prey. "There you are." She swung down and sliced through several soldiers acrobatically spinning through them cutting them apart.

The order she gave to her team was disperse. Fissure another soldier simply walked up as seemingly invisible strings cut down most of the gunfire. He wore a red tuxedo, mask and a tophat. "Time for tonight's entertainment. Puppet!" he stomped his foot down causing dozens of the strings to shoot in to the earth.

"Master!" the earth trembled.

"Shatter!" the strings sliced through the ground beneath them causing an earthquake and even created a sinkhole causing dozens of soldiers to fall into it. He jumped onto a building just as a rocket nearly tore his head off. Enemy gunships patrolled the skies and were ready to attack. "It looks like more wants to see the Puppet Master Fissure at work."

"OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!" TinTin was being knocked around by a huge amount of ordinance. The nanomachines that covered his skin was taking a beating. He did understand his situation. Outnumbered and outgunned with another platoon sent to reinforce this area. "Hmph" he grunted and simply jumped through several ceiling to hit the roof.

"Titan Form 0!" A huge explosion destroyed the building and caused a dense fog of steam to cover the streets around him. The soldiers switched to different optics to see through it. Instead of a building something around the same size of it stood there. A loud roar shook the earth dispersing the steam. TinTin stood there with nanites working in overdrive to spread out and cover his new form. Veins popped through the now dense armor and he grinned showing white teeth.

The entire block was now filled with the sounds of bullets and gunfire filling the air. Soon after that were screams. The entire team were given data on civillian dense areas. This was a well part of the city, but civillian casualties needed to be low.

Inside Hideki threw his sword impaling one of the soldiers. The second fired once but Hideki dodged it and jumped up into the air. His foot came down on her face removing her jaw. They could hear the sound of a battle outside which meant they didn't have a lot of time before Team B would be forced to retreat. "Okay Hei lead the way."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:46 pm

"William begins to wake up"

William: Ow...

"He looks around. His memory from the Horsemen actions were intact"

William: Sorry about that. Thank you Ellen. If you hadn't placed me inside that magic box and contained me rather than kill me. By god...
James: What's wrong

"William was staring into the distance, and then stares at his hands"

William: I need one of you to drop me off at SHIELD...
Marianna: Huh? What's wrong there doc?
William: I...killed those people.
Fawkes: William, come on now. It wasn't your fault.
William: Fawkes please. You don't need to have this conversation with me. I'm not some unhinged depressed person. I know what I did. I'll face justice.
Marianna: So what! You can get thrown in jail. We're not handing you over doc!
William: I'm afraid it's not your call

"William focuses, and changes his x-gene to give himself teleportation, before leaving. The X-Force is left by themselves"

Peter: I could go fetch him
Jame: No need. I shielded his memory of us. He wont hand us over...we should go though. Ellen?
Scott: We can stay at the old base I'm hiding out in. Here Ellen, get the location from my mind

---

"Meanwhile, William appears back at the site of the SHIELD fight. Tyler is coordinating some agents in cleaning the damage when he sees him"

Tyler: William?
William: Yes...I'm afraid I have to hand myself over Captain. I hmm...might have participated in this

"He briefly takes his carbon form before turning back to normal, and raises his hands as shield agents aim their guns. Tyler holds up his hand"

Tyler: Follow me doctor
William: Thank you

"Tyler escorts him to the holding areas they have at the HQ"

---

"Iliria giggles"

Iliria: If I didn't know any better I'd say you want me to molest you. Silly Ventro. You've gotten weaker...

"Iliria's eyes narrow. She didn't know why she still cared even after Ventro had clearly become weak. But she did. She walks over and gently kisses his forehead, which reverses the damage her Outer God aura had caused. As she's about to bamf away, Amy arrives"

Ilria: Hmm. Oh...it's you

"Iliria walks up to Amy, putting a hand gently on her cheek"

Iliria: My name is Iliria Gallio sweetie. I'm your mother~ I'd love to stay and chat but...if you want to find me, just summon me using my name

"She kisses Amy's cheek tenderly before bamfing away"

---

"Ruth frowns"

Ruth: This is not some picnic. Wait

"Ruth puts a hand on Ashe's head"

Ruth: You have both demonic and angelic auras within you. How is this possible? Angels and demons are not compatible in this way!

"Yelena meanwhile has picked up a book and is reading, waiting for the angels to finish their business so they can go"

----

"As the three fighters are causing a distraction, a sudden blast of freezing ice hits all of them like a tidal wave, freezing them all in place. Helena walks up to them, protecting the few soldiers that had remained"

Helena: Alright then. That was a mistake. Whoever you are. Lets see

"She manipulates the ice to bring TinTin up close to her, and alters the way he's frozen so he's left with his head out and his body in a perfect statue. His nerves still working"

Helena: Who do you work for. Why are you here?

"She snaps off one finger, then another, then another. TinTin feels it all"

---

"Hei and Hideki continue down the hall, until eventually they reach Helena's, the Chancellor's, office. The step inside only for a blood splash to head their way. Hei reacts instantly and pushes Hideki to the side. Solf is sitting in a chair facing the door. He's holding Mao by the scruff of the neck in one hand, the other hand is free, with a wound already on his wrist"

Solf: Black Reaper! It's been too long mein freund. Oh, apologies. My friend.

"Solf corrects his German to English in an amicable manner"

Solf: I knew I recognized this little black cat from somewhere. I'm afraid I can't let you have it back. You see, Chancellor von Richthofen has taken quite a liking to him.

"Hei turns to Hideki"

Hei: Don't let his blood hit you. He can instantly deconstruct anything his blood comes into contact with, even past your clothes.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:56 pm

"Sandra realizing what had happened to Dave reacts in a instant, reversing time on his woulds before he could die.    Abby was about to break down, the fact she turned her powers on a loved one, or that someone had manipulated her to do so, it brought up many paining memories and hard feelings."

Sandra: That fucking bitch.

"Cassandra came over to Sandra and Dave side."

Cassandra: She turned the entire team on us.
Sandra: But for what, she didn't come here to kill us.   So was it a distraction?

-----

Troy: Well perhaps it's for the better then.

"Troy still had his memories like the other former horsemen. At least Simon being dead already saved him a roasting. Troy heard Zulan commenting on himself."

Troy: For what it's worth, you was a victim. Unless you actively seek destruction from your powers, your no monster.

-----

"It seemed Kiya transport had arrived just as events at the SHIELD HQ had came to a head. Finding a open spot to land it looked like there was little to do at this stage but help in the clean up."

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Tie wondered the exact same thing herself. "Even before when Heaven still had our brethren there no one knew what or who he was. My brother had at least one friend still in Heaven and he found no information at all about him. Nothing."

She let that sink in just so Ruth knew that if there was no knowledge of him in Heaven then it was possible he was erased completely from the records. Its unlikely he would even know.

------------------------------------------------

"Die." was all TinTin said mixed in with some unintelligible growls. He felt the pain and Helena couldn't understand if he was growling in pain or potentially insulting her. In moments she could see the bone and muscles form creating another finger. The second it forms a large grey spike shoots out and travels a dozen feet attempting to hit Helena. Several more shot out from him and he roared as they were covered in blood and shattered the ice. The heat generating from his body increased. Steam poured out from him as he began launching fast punches at Helena.

"Looks like the Queen Bitch is here." Slice communicated through her cyberbrain with everyone. It was protected from the attack, but it wasn't a surprise she came out. Even her equipment was modified just in case. Her maneuver gear overheated too extreme temperatures weakening the ice and allowing her muscles to move. She burst through and in an instant shot past the soldiers ready to kill her.

"TinTin piss her off. Fissure lend your assistance!"

Fissure's autonomous strings cut through the ice freeing him. "Understood!" several missiles were fired at him from the gunships surrounding him. He jumped up and landed on a missile before jumping further away to find TinTin.

------------------------------------

Hideki and Hei got the message that Helena was out there. Huang and the pilot were ready to extract very soon. "Acknowledged." Hideki's blade was still soaked in blood. With one swing it came off and his cloaked activated.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Ruth: You realize of course, the proper course of action is for me to kill whatever he is now? Right?

"Ruth looked to Earrings for a reason she shouldn't"

Yelena: Angels, if you're going to fight, do it outside. Don't ruin my house.

"Ruth wasn't sure how to proceed here. On the one hand, she was a demon, on the other an angel. The nature of this creature, whatever he was, was far too incredible to simply exterminate. She lowers her hand, but with a quick nudge of a finger, imprints a tracking enochian into Ashe's mind, just so she can keep tabs"

Ruth: Let us go. I shall bring us into the 8th circle. That is as close as any Angel can get, short of the Viceroy. And I do not wish to involve her

"Ruth creates a teleportation sigil and takes all five of them to the 8th circle of Hell"

----

Helena: Are you...do you people understand what's going on here?

"Helena merely turns to organic ice as all the attacks harmlessly hit away at her, and she reforms from the moisture around her"

Helena: Still, that level of advanced cyborg implants. I've seen that before. On the Polish front.

"Helena freezes off TinTin's head and decapitates him. She freezes the rest of the body just in case"

Helena: Now, for the other two.

"She walks off to find where Slice and Fissure have gone"

---

"Solf stares both of them down, and then throws Mao at Hei. As Hei, dodges and Mao's cat reflexes kick in for him, Solf throws a blood splatter at Hei while kicking the chair towards Hideki"

Solf: Must we do this every time Black Reaper. Why don't we just change it up and have you surrender

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next