Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Abby: I can take you to where I encountered it.

"Abby wanted to say it was Collin but she was afraid they'd just kill him, seeing they killed all the rest. She wanted to take them to the spot Collin told her about where he first transformed. Maybe she could call her mom along the way, get Abby to trigger the transformation again and teleport him there. When they see her calm Collin they'd have to believe her right? Then they could find a cure. Before she could do anything though Felicia pulled the 3 of them out of the situation. Abby sighed with relieve thanking Felicia, at least she doesn't need any elaborate plans now.

After the escape Cal went to see what info he could dig up on the girl."

-----

Justin: It's Mr. Lynch, or maybe Mr. Justin Lynch. But either way knock off with the whole Mr. stuff. We're buds, no need to be so formal. Anyway, any time kid you know I'm here.

-----

Katy: Looks like we may be closer then we think.

"This guy was pounding the crap out of Hulk Riya so it was already obvious fighting him up front would be no good. Katy shifted to mist reforming in her water body near Riya and man, Katy used her powers to take control of the mans body. The human body was mostly liquid and with her old powers back Katy could take control of every water molecule that made up the mans blood. It was her own way of using Telekinese in a sense, just it was liquid based instead of mind based."

Katy: That's quite enough. All the muscle you have buddy can't help your here. Now tell us, what's going on here? Are you behind these weird events?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Doris was getting another call after Dawn and left the room. It seemed the couldn’t catch a break these days something was always going on. The past two weeks since the spike had been extremely busy, and it didn’t seem to be getting any better.”

“What the fuck do you mean, what are you talking about something’s going down with Atlantis? The whole city’s under water there’s always something going down!”

“Director I’m not trying to be humorous, this has never happened before, we sent out team out to get some information as we’ve ben doing but we’re under attack, we called in back up forces but we can’t handle this, The King’s been alerted some how, despite our best defense’s we NEED Evac now the mission is over, we need.”

“I don’t give a damn what you need agent, you have a task to complete, and unless you want me to expose your secret your going to complete the damn mission! This is of upmost importance, these “world leaders” are nothing more then glorified terrorists who got their positions because of their ties with the SXM, and the fear they garner. They all have the same intentions for humanity, and that’s subjugation now get the damn information or get ready to spend the rest of your day in a cell.” Doris hung up infuriated.” Damn it Eddie where are you.”

“So you really do miss my brother” Dawn had walked in and Doris sighed. “Or maybe you timed it knew when I was going to enter.”

“Dawn..”

“Relax I can crack a joke too. I’m looking into my sources, one of mine at Oscorp says something major went down, Oscorp didn’t even let the authorities know he had his own team come down there and clean it up. He thinks something dangerous got used, he’s looking into it, my brother may be good, hell he may be excellent but you sent him into one of Oscorp’s most dangerous and guarded facilities!”

“I know trust me I know, this is all a mess.”
……….
The agent who got off the phone was on a submarine and making calls.” Yeah Director ordered an evacuation let’s go go go!”

“What about the recon team?”

“What about them” The agent looked at him with no sympathy in his eyes. They were dead to him, captured by Atlanteons, the drones destroyed, there was nothing else that could be done for them. There was no use trying to go up against Atlantis with two subs, however tentacles wrapped around the sub adjacent to them and tore it in half some massive sea monster roaring as people were lost in the sea and the creature swam forward killing them. “OH SHIT! OPEN FIRE EVERYTHING KILL IT BURN IT DO WHATEVER!” He began going to use his phone to call for back up but the signal was dead and another massive creature wrapped around their sub raising it out of the ocean and high into the sky the could see the massive creature.

“Oh my god…”

“SURFACE DWELLERS PREPARE FOR YOUR END SCYLLA THE BEAST FEASTS ON THOSE WHO DARE ENTER HER WATERS.”

“Fuck you DORIS FUCK YOU!!!!!” He began screaming as the monster dropped the submarine with Ganta using the spear of Poseidon sending forth a blast of lightning cracking the submarine in half dropping into the waters as Scylla moved forward to snap up those who anded in the water.
……………….
“Milo had been making stops all day talking to various people, getting confirmations, approvals, or denials but enough was enough. The time for talking was done, today was the day. He could feel a shudder in his soul and turning around he saw the pretense of Adam Warlock or rather he assumed he did. It was only a reflection in the mirror he shook his head and ran some water out the sink then splashed his face a couple times. He was nervous, but that was natural for all big changes that happened in your life, especially when the change you made was going to effect everyone’s lives. He’s managed to secure an interview with talk show host Randy Wazers, who ran one of America’s most popular talk shows, an anti mutant segment detailing the problems of “mutants in America”, how he felt the should be dealt, measures the would implant, and lately “why the X Laws were the greatest thing to happen the monitoring act”. It made Milo sick to his stomach but yet he’d accepted it, people from all over the country were tuning into this interview. Milo had debated on putting on his costume, but decided he didn’t want too. Instead he opted to wear some blue jeans, and a black Fusion 2019 T Shirt. He used his powers to make his appearance was in tip top shape, and someone came in the back.”

Man: Hey Mr. Fusion….err..Mr. Ventro you ready? Randy’s out there, already talking.
Milo: Yeah I’m ready,

“Milo sighed this was it, the place he’d announce his plans, everything was going to start today. Today was the beginning of a new age not just for mutants or humans but for the entire world, for everyone.”

Milo made his way out to the stage and took a seat, getting a resounding boo from most of the crowd as Randy smiled. “Oh Milo Ventro, himself ladies and gentlemen, we present former leader of the Shadow X Men, but one of the most infamous superhumans on the planet. Tell me, how does it feel working with a sociopath like the Phoenix who attacks her own team mates.”

“Well…to be fair Randy, that wasn’t really an attack on the team.”

“Oh so are you going to deny the video is fake? I’ve had my sources at S.H.I.E.L.D, the CIA, the FBI, and NASA confirm it.”

“Well..the team was mind controlled, it’s.”

“Oh mind controlled eh? But Phoenix is quite the expert in that, there’s plenty of victimized citizens who can attest to that, trust me, so you can understand the skepticism, Ventro you know hat this looks like to me? You trying to cover up for your team, for your image, I mean I don’t blame you, If I was a self made billionaire off my endeavors I’d do whatever it took to keep them going well maybe not if I had to defend a mass murderer who’s killed men, women, and children overtime she has a bad day, but you know mutants and humans have different morals. Speaking of which this recent power spike, what do you have to say? You already dangerous fucks have gotten even more powerful, I’m guessing with all your powers you're even 1000 times more dangerous, but I’m sure you’ve noticed we’ve got state of the art defense’s, anti mugen of every type.”

Milo sighed he was being bombarded, this Randy guy was more obnoxious, and it took everything in him to not just disintegrate this guy on live television, and his racist audience with him. But loosing his cool wasn’t the best way to do this, no but this was a sign, he no longer had hesitation, the way his people were being treated this had to end. “Well..it certainly is impressive, but I wouldn’t expect any less considering the circumstances? I’m sure the jump in power has to be frightening and understandably so? But have you ever wondered what it’s like for us, these powers were given to us not of our own choosing, this power spike happened not of our own choosing, you see the pattern

“Hmm can’t say I do. I mean I Was born handsome but It wasn’t of my choosing, I was born with a weird shaped belly button, but I wasn’t born as a weapon of mass destruction, but see here’s what I don’t understand bout “You people” You claim it’s not your fault, which let’s say you didn’t choose to be genetic abominations alright I can’t see who would. But then the government pops up with all thee measures to help you integrate into society. The Monitoring Act, anti mugen fields, everything you could imagine to be well more like us. But my sources say you flew here.”

“Alright enough of this shit shut the hell up Randy.”

“Excuse me Milo, this is my show and.”

“No you excuse your damn self. I’m not going to sit here and take this anymore. I choose this interview to deliver a message. Anti-mutant hysteria and mutant prejudice are at an all time high, do your realize the entire world was literally dragged into Hell by demons, and if it wasn’t for the SXM.”

“If I wasn’t for the fucking SXM we wouldn’t have been dragged int “Hell” He said the last part making quotations with his fingers.” Look you mutants are trying convince the world we went to fucking Hell? Well guess what buddy I don’t buy it for a minute, your buddy Kano THorson is a fucking international terrorist of the worst kind, one who by the one authorities can’t confirm a location for, of course you guys say the situation was taken care of. He’s probably at Genosha right now drinking with the rest of his delusional god buddies, good thing our military attacked when they did.”

The last thing Randy said had set Milo off and his eyes flashed red as he looked at Randy then stopped. “Listen up you fucking scumbag. Racism and hatred towards mutant has been going on too long, for too long the Shadow X Men has fought for humanity, and saved it from countless threats with no reward. All we seek was to make a world were we could co-exist but IGNORANT FUCKS like you make that impossible. But today I’m saying ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH! I will no longer allow an irrational hatred of our people to dictate our fates. Let me tell you the message I came here to tell you. From now on I am taking action, the United States Government is no longer fit to dictate mutant affairs in this country, I elect myself Milo Ventro, Fusion as the man in charge. Any and all mutant affairs and crimes will be handled to me, any mutant crime reported to me,and any inhumane treatment of mutants and crimes against them..will be dealt with and offenders will be punished severely. This is a message from Milo mutants will NO LONGER LIVE IN FEAR! WE HAVE DONE SO FOR TOO LONG AND NOW that time is over!”

“What the fucka re you going o nabout, did you just say you’re President of the United States? Listen here you ego-maniac I’ve got one fucking President, and that’s John Taylor, and he may sympathize with you freaky fucks but at least he’s NOT one of them.”

.”I’d watch your tongue there Randy, tolerance is mandatory now. The Human Supremacist Movement, Cleansers, and other touch groups are now the country’s highest level threat and will be crushed. Anti mutant behavior will no longer be TOLERATED OF ANY SORT. Racism and Xenophobia not just to mutants but to every minority and ethnicity will be stopped. No longer will the leadership of this country by tied up by meaningless political affairs, scandals, and power struggle’s now everyone will be helped. And this is an announcement to the world, as of now The United States of America belongs to me, I advise other countries to stay out of my country’s affairs, and America..I’m happy to be your new President. Over the next few weeks starting today, I’ll be implanting changes in this country for the better, and lastly anyone attempting who disagree’s with my new methods and attempts to challenge the new President will be declared a terrorist and be persecuted for treason, that’s all America, sleep tight, and get ready because I’m going to make the country right.” Milo snapped his fingers and the broadcast was over, people all over the country had tuned in for Milo and Randy’s debate, and as it intensified almost all of the country was watching.
………..
David: No problem, I’ll cya around.

“David teleported back to his house where he was watching what was going on with Milo announcing he ran the United States.”
………
“S.H.I.E.L.D agents were arriving to deal with the scene as the man looked at Katy and began laughing yelling as he moved towards Katy breaking free from her control and kicking her like she was solid with the force of a moving SUV.”

Man: No stopping me
Riya: Please stop…STOP

“Riya got up summoning lightning bolt after lightning bolt against the man who walked through them, before he kept walking only for Dave to teleport near the man and use blasts of spatial pressure the man ignoring them as he walked towards Riya slapping her into an SUV, then kicking her and the car into the front of a store people running. Suddenly Nate was tossed aside and slammed into a car unconscious as a woman flew down.”

Women: Ah darling you'd on’t know your place
Nate:W…what..
Woman: I guess not alright hun.

“The woman raised her hand gathering violet energy while Dave teleported over to Nate only to feel energy course through his body causing him pain, while the man picked up the store lifting it flying into the sky at the speed of light then flying back down smashing the store into a dollar tree killing everyone it hit except Riya who emerged from the rubble in human form and the man grabbed her breaking her arm causing her to scream while the woman focused on Nate using telekinesis to begin tearing at his body causing him to yell in pain as it seemed she was going to rip him apart, only for both the man and woman to disappear. Dave who’d recovered teleported over to Nat grabbing him.”

Dave: Katy get Riya let’s get the hell outta here!!!

“Dave quickly teleported them back to the space station on Genosha with Dave collapsing onto a couch in pain while Nate and Riya were both beaten, but Riya was bleeding and her breathing slowed tears running down her eyes, while Nate was in too much pain to even speak.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:31 am

"Sandra entered the room where David was seeing the events on TV."

Sandra: Looks like it's starting, I'd hoped to have time to discuss this with the family.

"David looked back as his mom sat in the couch."

David: Mom did you know about this?
Sandra: Yea Milo came to recruit me earlier but I couldn't give him a answer. Figured we had a little more time.

"So far nothing seemed to be happening, but declaring he was taking control of the US. Yea this will boil down into a war in no time. Soon after Sandra was getting a call for help."

Sandra: Oh damnit! David I have to see to something with your dad. Cass is upstairs, though she has some company. I'll return soon I promise.

"Upstairs Cass was getting the shower she wanted, but she wasn't alone as she convinced Nick to come join her, with love all around Cass was happy to have start getting serious with Nick. Meanwhile Sandra went to the pace station having gotten the call from Katy. She quickly reversed time on the groups wounds healing them."

Sandra: Damnit Dave why didn't you call me. You guys could of died, lucky you got out when you did.

"Katy was unsure what happened, it was like those people was able to bypass powers. Katy had the guy, she was sure of it. Soon as Dave teleported them away and to the station Katy called out to Sandra, first person she thought of to get help."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:11 am

"David was watching what was happening not knowing how to feel. Milo was his godfather, but he was also a powerful and dangerous mutant."

David: What....

"David wondered how his mom knew about this or rather didn't want to wonder hoping he'd really just stopped by to inform her about this plan he had. "

Nate: I have to go..
Dave: Nate wait who was that
Nate: Bye.

"Nate used his SXML card to beam back to earth, feeling bad bout getting beaten. Riya was thankful tone healed but tears ran down her eyes, she looked shock and despite her physical wounds being there she was in too much pain and she hugged Sandra whispering thank you an left to her room in the tower to lay down."

Dave: damn it I swear we had the situation under control, it was a damn big ass quarter, and then the next thing I know we were getting our ass handed to us by super saying.

"Dave stretched his neck, wondering how the hell he even went on missions before he had his warp powers."

Dave: I guess I'm done for the day I'll finish that mission later, Sandra..let's go.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:48 am

Sandra: Katy, take care girl.

"Sandra took Dave and went back to the house, she also ported Abby and Collin to them, Collin having waken up (with Sandra help if needed). She seen what Abby and Collin was up to, a Wendigo sounded intriguing but the current information surrounding it did not sound well for Collin. It gave Sandra some concern that Abby was in for heart break if the Wendigo took over. But, for now that wasn't the most pressing matter. Cass was still upstairs with Nick but most of the family was here."

Sandra: So Dave, Abby if you haven't seen Milo just recently declared himself president of the US in a sense. He's taking control, making the laws and basically, everything is gonna go through him. He approached me earlier, don't worry Dave no happened, and while joining his ranks was appealing I never gave him a answer. Simply put this is gonna boil down to a war, and we either pick Milo and whoever decides to side with him, or we side with the people who hates our guts and wants us dead.

I know where I want to be, given my recent actions I think you all already known. But I don't want to force my preference on you guys. Whatever we do, we do as a family. So as a family, I decided to leave it to us a group, to decide what to do. So, Milo, humanity, or do we just try sit back and watch things unfold?

-----

"Katy made her way to her room flipping on a TV seeing what was broadcasting."

Katy: Oh damnit Milo, can't let a girl rest.

"Katy went to find Yamairo, Filipe, anyone."

-----

"Tesla was watching, she was a bit of a cold heart when it came to outside SXM. She had Chu and that's all that really meant to her at point."

Tesla: This mutant/human war thing is really getting tiresome.

"Tesla switched to HBO but broadcasting was interrupted showing the news. She tried E!, Food, Comedy, and Action and all the same so she gave up."

Tesla: Damnit Milo. He should take control of the TV network and fix this shit.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:22 am

"Collin just listened he didn't know how to exactly feel about the situation. This Milo person was powerful and dangerous from what he heard. He hadn't interacted with him, so he didn't know how he felt about him taking over the United States. They were notoriously cruel to their mutant populace, but he spent time dealing with monsters, and mystic research but he'd stick with whatever choice the Fullers or rather Abby made. Hell he needed the SXM more then ever now, with Abby informing him about Felicia slipping some of his essence out of him to help, he couldn't risk going against them for humanity."

Dave: A war..

"Dave thought back to what Smash had said back on Hala, when they got the space gem, and he warped him away. He'd mentioned that Milo was going to ruin the world, and Omega coming back was the world's last attempt to stop him."

David: Milo's a hero but...he's taking over the country.. but..the stuff he's saying..it's true.

"David knew Milo meant well, and he had been captured by MRD.  Dave himself didn't think some of what was going on was right, but this had to be dealt with. He couldn't just listen to what some guy from the future said, humanity was going to kill him.."

Dave: you know how I feel about Milo, but..the things he' saying is true, humanity want us dead, it would be stupid to stick with em, at least now.
David: I..kinda agree with dad, I wanna be a hero, but 415 mutants...died yesterday..and the government hasn't done nothing to help, all over the internet people are talking about how happy the are...they don't like us...they don't want us to help, the want us to die just for being born......they almost killed Cass...

"David still remembered how he felt when his sister was almost killed, the anger he had, and how his parents tried to keep him out. Dave was once again putting his feelings to the side for the greater good, humanity had to be stopped while they were ahead. He didn't think everyone needed to suffer, but if Milo went that far then he'd be vocal about that. Mentioning Cassandra brought an anger to him."

Dave: And they have to be stopped. I don't like Milo, but they messed with my family...I hate them.
"Chulance walked in from the shower tower around him and some shorts as he sat on the bed."

Chulance: so Milo's really doing it, and all you care about is the damn TV.

"He grinned as he climbed into bed kissing her. He couldn't blame her, he'd reluctantly supported her when they followed Sandra controlled by darkness, and while he was once driven to be a hero, he didn't even want to fight Kano until the whole world was dragged into the struggle."

Chulance: Milo...came and talked to me.. couple days ago but I didn't think he'd go through it, he said things needed to change, and their was a bunch of others who was tired of all the shit we have to go through...personally..I told him I agree.. I already know Yama and some..are not gonna take to this, but..in a way I think he's holding us back forcing us to bend our asses for people who want to kill us.

"Chulance didn't want to turn his back on people completely, but he'd seen humanity at it's worst. A lot of deaths he blamed himself for, MRD used him as a living power source for their prison dimension, the torture he underwent had changed him from the optimistic vibrant hero he once was, and where there was once love and tolerance it was now rage and impatience."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:58 am

Sandra: So we're in support of Milo. Abby, your thoughts?

"Sandra allowed Abby to voice her opinion."

Abby: Well I dunno. I don't think all humans are as bad as the ones attacking us makes them look but...

"Abby knew there was a risk she was in trouble with the PDF, plus there was Collin who needed all the help he could get. Besides that she did love her family dearly even if she didn't necessarily support this. Abby held Collin's hand hoping she made the right choice."

Abby: I think... I gotta stick with the family. Whatever you decide, I'm with you.
Sandra: I guess that leaves Cass.

-----

Tesla: And hear I was thinking you was going to reject Milo's offer.

"Tesla cuddled up with Chu, Tesla's thoughts where a bit selfish in that Chu was all she needed. Only he made her feel truly happy and beloved. The outside world didn't mean much to her, SXM meant something but truth be told she didn't need them either. Humanities problems wasn't her own, so if Chulance didn't care then why should she."

-----

"Meanwhile Kiya is watching the news as well with Zane, Zane throws the remote at the TV somehow not breaking it. Milo was crossing a serious line here. Kiya on the surface seemed indifferent but in truth she was feeling Milo was doing wrong."

Kiya: A kill for a kill is not the way to solve issues, Ventro.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:37 am

David: Mhmm
Dave: Never thought I'd be saying that.

"Dave didn't want to follow Milo only because he was Milo, but he was letting logic dictate his choice. It didn't make sense top pick the side that wanted him and more importantly his wife and kids dead. His hatred of Milo had already gotten him jeopardized and hurt the people he cared about so he was trying to bury it in the past, dragging his family into Hell, when his son had been  hellspawn had opened his eyes, there were bigger things that mattered more. Collin's grip tightened around Abby's hand, he was still somewhat injured from getting knocked out earlier but he nodded."

Collin: I know I'm not really part of the family, and I'm not a mutant but for what it's worth, I think any people that can pushed..eventually they gotta push back, and I..think..I can relate to your people getting hurt.for something you can't control.

"Collin was referring to the curse, the Wendigo curse. He had looked it up on his phone briefly as he woke up, but there wasn't much he could get. He luckily had the flash drive in his pocket, so the PDF hadn't ran his pockets."

Nick: WHOO! Cass holy shit you are amazing.

"Nick was coming downstairs his fingers locked around Cass's as the were coming downstairs he was wearing nothing but his boxers and was shirtless, and saw the family gathered."

Nick: Uhh.....shit...Mr. and Mrs Fuller..I can explain..

"Nick didn't even know the seriousness of the conversation going on downstairs, and that the were gathered cause they heard them getting freaky in the shower."
"This was where Chu really felt happy up against Tesla, it really felt like them against the world sometimes. And maybe it was, he use to be so driven to be a hero, he use to have so much fun, and that's not the say he didn't enjoy the life of a super hero. But when the people you saved condemned you, and hell went a step farther, and tried to imprison you it was hard for that enthusiasm to help people, to not turn into rage, and apathy towards their problems. Not to mention his best friend's entire family had turned their backs on him,  and now it was time to think about what really mattered. His parents, Tesla, his friends, and his life."

Chulance: Yeah I thought it would too, but the more I thought of it, everything that's happened with us, to Zach, with MRD, to me..to you..I know what I care about, and I think Milo is right,  Yama's my friend and a good leader but they dropped bombs on Genosha almost killed us all, it's past time for a retaliation.
"Zane was steaming seeing Milo's speech about taking over the United States. Sure S.H.I.E.L.D was an international agency, but what he was talking about was a hostile take over of the country.  The thing that stung the most was he considered Milo one of the most trustworthy members of the superhero community, but in the back of his head he knew all the graves behind him. All the dirt and more then that, but still he was talking about ruling a country."

Zane: Yeah well he ain't killed nobody yet, at least not publicly...god knows how many powers the bastard has to cover some shit like that up.  I get that shit's not going right but if he thinks this is about to fix the world he's wrong.

"Just as he said that his phone was going off, he saw the caller I.D and saw it was Marcus. He sighed not even picking up not even wanting to deal with all of this."

Zane: Damn it...Kiya..you know what's coming don't you? A war...and I don't mean conflicts between MRD and people..or HAMMER..I mean an actual fucking war...with the world picking a sides, and the thing is I feel like this was a long time coming.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:29 pm

"Cass was only loosely dressed as well, only wearing a shirt that was oversize for her, which managed to cover up private areas. One had to guess that the shirt which clearly wasn't her size was Nicks shirt. Sandra sighed and smiled. A Fuller had a thing for a Ventro, no doubt about it Cass was her daughter alright."

Sandra: It's alright dares. Young love is such a beautiful sight. But we have something else that needs to be talked about.
Cassandra: Oh... what's that?
Sandra: Open your mind, I'll give you the info.

"Seeing Cass was a great telepathic mind, one that could even exceed herself someday with training, Sandra wanted to be careful with Cass. Sandra sent all the info on the Milo striation to Cass mind. It seemed the rest of the family had come to a agreement, Cass gave a nod to Sandra."

Cass: Ok, please give us a minute.

"Cass guided Nick into the kitchen and told him everything she knew about Milo."

Cass: So that's what we know. It seems my family has decided to back your father. But, I want to get your opinion.

"Cass would assume Nick supported his father, but if he didn't then that created a issue. On one hand Cass loved the people she'd grown to know as mom, dad, brother, and sisters. On the other, Nick was a person she knew longer then anybody else, she loved him, and she still trusted him above all else. If he said he was against his father, then that would seriously impact Cass final decision."

-----

Tesla: You know you get the sense that Sandra as the Darkness Phoenix was kinda building up to this, abit at a slower pace working around dampened powers but the way she seized control of Genosha back then, this was clearly coming. Milo was against her at that time, it's not that long after now he's picking up where she had left off. Actually, he was against Kano to who had offered to pardon all of us when he went after humanity. Kinda makes him a hypocrite that he stops all his friends from doing this, only to turn around and do it himself.

"Tesla shrugged."

Tesla: I guess it really doesn't matter. It's not like humanity hasn't been given chance after chance. Just something I noticed.

-----

Kiya: It's only logical. Right now Sandra is labelled one of the worlds top terrorist, but this stunt is going to bump her down to the #2 position. The world isn't going to accept a hostile takeover especially from mutants. Everything they have is going to get sent at Milo and anybody following him.

-----

"Katy went to Genosha finding James asking if he was aware what was going on with Milo."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:02 pm

"James was in Cerebro bellow the mansion as usual. Yamairo was also there."

James: Katy? What's wrong?
Yamairo: Be quick Katy, we have an emergency up at the station. Well, almost emergency. It's under control for now.

---

"Akemi opens her eyes. She had found her. Up on Station X. Four more were up there"

Akemi: Be ready

"She teleports all of them up there, and stops time on the entire station, as well as creating a spacial barrier to prevent any entrances, although she makes it so signals can come in or out so nobody is suspicious"

"Haruka realizes something is wrong when Ledge and Elle go perfectly still on the other size of the locked cell"

Haruka: Damn! If only these stupid cuffs weren't here

-----

"Filipe was still in the Himalayas testing his limits"

"At Genosha, Rachel was home, watching the news when she sees Milo's interview"

Rachel: God damn it Milo not again!

---

"Marie was also home watching it all and sighs. She would follow Milo to hell and back, but she knew this was just going to be another war"

-----

"At Avengers HQ, the Avengers had gathered to watch the interview live"

Nono: Mister Milo is perhaps taking things a bit too far.
Natsu: No shit. How many guesses Marcus is gonna call Tyler or Oliver soon to ask where we stand. As per usual the damn SXM causing shit. Tell you what though, I sure as hell don't want to keep fighting for SHIELD on this.
Elsa: It would not be about SHIELD. Milo is a citizen. He has no right to make himself a ruler under any circumstance
Laxus: Yeah but not like nigga doesn't have a point. 'sides just seems like he's talkin about takin that whole mutant hate shit under his hands. Who better to handle dat shit than the SXM?

"Tyler was the the side, not saying a word, unsure of what to do in this circumstance. Milo was most definitely right, the abuse against mutants had to stop. The Avengers had not been doing their part in stopping it"

Tyler: Everybody gear up
Christopher: What? We're gonna go talk with the SXM or something?
Tyler: No. I want to investigate that fire and that terrorist group that did it myself. You're right, Milo has no authority to claim control of the situation, but its his right as a free man to demand accountability. I say we handle this ourselves.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Katy: I just got back from a mission, I arrived with my group at the space station and seen on the monitors what's going on. Guys Milo just basically declared hostile take over of the United States. It's all over the news and media. What, do we do about this?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:20 pm

"Nick nodded taking in the information. This was all starting to make sense why Milo had been training hims so hard, why he'd been prouder of then Danny as of late. It really did make sense. He was going to support his father, why would he support humans when the supported Terracorp, Cassandra was the only clone left "

Nick: I support my dad..he's done nothing but good for me, I mean at first I didn't feel like he wanted me but he took me in as my own...as a son and what has humans done for us Cass? The almost killed you, we was tortured and hunted just for being fucking created, born in a lab as slaves, I'm with my father..on this I've never wanted this life..but now hat I have it I'm not going to let them make it hell because I didn't choose to be born, but I'm choosing to live.

"It was even more then that, if Nick ever brought children in the world, he didn't want to raise them in the hell hole he was stuck in now. He wanted a better place, and he felt with his dad's help the could create that."
"Chulance nodded Tesla had a point about Milo's hypocrisy but there were plenty of people who were hypocrites, then again those had been different circumstances."

Chulance: Yeah you could say that and I could definently see that but Sandra was controlled by the darkness...and Jet was trying to use her to become God..and Kano..well...Kano took the entire world to hell..there was mutants being tortured too Tanya..all because the didn't turn their backs on humans. They was dumb but the didn't deserve Hell, both times..I think he had a reason for not going with them.

"Chulance would rather follow Milo into battle, then Sandra/Jet fused together, or Demon Kano both of whom could make the world as a whole worst rather then better."
"Zane nodded as he saw another missed call from Marcus, and others from S.H.I.E.L.D right now all he wanted was some rest."

Zane: Sandra geting bumped down to the #2 spot, the world really is going fucking crazy isn't it, I need a drink.

"Zane walked over to the mini fridge opening it grabbing a bottle, and drinking some straight from it before setting it down."
Oliver: Yeah, but he can't just take over the fucking country. Damn it.

"Oliver knew he'd be a hypocrit, but sometimes he supported some of the measures like the monitoring act, while at hte same time he defied Heaven intself for Sammie. Matt didn't want the world to go to Hell but he didn't know if Milo would lead them there."

Matt: Shit I'm ready to bust a nigga for fucking killing all those people let's go.
Oliver: Well it's better then just sitting around doing nothing I wonder what Spidey's up to.

"Suddenly Oliver began getting a call,  and he picked up."

Oliver: Marcus
Dale: What? I'm not
Oliver: Where the hell you been all day
Dale: You won't believe where I'm at. I got involved with hunting these guys, truck, managed to get inside, spelled myself up but get this I'm stuck I can't break out, I have a spider tracer on the outside, but look inside it's big there's a weapon..I think it belongs to the human supremacist movement, there planning something big, and Milo's message just made it work. I cast an invisbility spell I'm hidden but they've got symbols on here blocking you from just using magic to burst out, and they've got admantium, I'm sure I can get out when the open it but try and get Christopher to trace the truck, see where there taking us, there talking about that Ventro's gonna pay, and I don't think there talking about a toll..whatever's happening it's just going to exacerbate the situation.

"Just as he said one of the men in the front's phone was ringing and he picked up."

Man: Yeah, we're on our way to the drop off spot, get ready for transport, yeah..get ready to set it off good, let off a warning shot, let that fucking freak know we don't take shit from him, let the world know there aint but one God and he ain't a fucking mutie

"The driver next to him laughed drinking a colt 45."

Driver: Careful you sound like Desmond and them cleanser fucks
Man: Yeah well I ain't no fucking nut job, I'm just stating facts. Now make that shit happen, let's have a message of our own.

"The Man hung up, The Avengers could hear them, and suddenly in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in a highly populated  poor mutant area a truck was seen parked similar to the one being driven. Inside was a powerful anti mugen bomb with a repulsor core, and it suddenly it exploded wiping out the entire area killing around  925 mutants in the area, while earlier that day HSM dressed as law enforcement had evacuated the few poor humans living in the area, what was left was a slaughter."
"In another area Evan Kingsfield was seen sitting down in a chair sipping a cup of brandy, not hte most healthiest thing with all the pain pills in his system, but his liver was the least of his concerns. He was in one of the most heavilly fortified anti superhuman mystical compounds on the planet established in Beijing, China. He was watching news from sa secure network seeing the explosion going off killing all those mutants in Philadelphia."

Evan: Another couple hundred bite..the dust...Ventro you don't run shit.

"Evan took a sip of his drink and leaned back in his chair."

Evan: And the HSM Will prove that.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Tie could feel something was going on with the city. Every magical defense it had activated, but there was something even more dangerous going on. "I need you to-" both she and Earrings realized what it was. The most powerful defense this place had. Its ability to trap and even potentially defeat powerful Angelic or even Demonic forces was activating on its own.

"GO!" quickly Tie placed her palm on Ruth's chest sending a blast of Angelic energy forcing her to leave. Earrings tried to control it and forced the banishment of every Angel within the Tower. The energy around the Rift swirled and the Fog began to try and spread out.

Large circles of golden light appeared around LA and huge dark purple Pillars were slowly falling from them. They landed on the ground and began opening like a flower. The Fog felt like an actual living force and was fighting to spread. Much of it washed over LA and tried to spread out through places away from the tower. It soon approached one of the pillars but was immediately stopped by a barrier. The fog all over the city found itself beating against an invisible barrier.

Earrings appeared outside of the tower with Yelena. "Sorcerer I'll help try and seal the Rift but right now we just need to slow this beast down. We've been waiting for something like this to happen." he ignored the part on how this was far too soon.

The fog seemed to avoid Tie as power of Angelic and Chaotic energy formed around her. Excaliber burned as brightly as it used to. "So your the one who's been scratching at the Rift. Even more so than the others."

You do have a nice little world here. There is an infinite number like me who could barely enter this little playground of yours.

"Don't worry I'll allow you to stay." Tie grinned as she raised Excalibur up. The creature was confused but continued its assault on the barrier.  "If that is your wish."  she turned and faced the tower and through Excalibur down like a bullet made of light. Earrings summoned the catalyst they used to create the Rift. The object appeared around Excalibur. The holy sword fit like a key. "and you'll never leave."

"SEAL IT!" Earrings began chanting using his own power to increase Yelena's.

--------------------------------------------------

Avery simple judged whether or not this place was even worth anything. "Expensive but boring. Just like everything at this time."

"You won't be satisfied unless everything had gold jewels and looked extremely tacky." Anya's comment was ignored by Avery who simply waited for her to do what she usually did. She grabbed a small sphere from out of her jacket and tossed it down the hall. She brought out her omnitool and started to program it. It took a minute for a cloud of yellow dust surged out and began to disperse into the air. "They should be able to find any human that's moving even a little bit."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 1:48 pm

"Cass smiled very happy, she threw her arms around Nick hugging him tightly."

Cass: I'm so happy you said that, my family in support of Milo to! That means we can be together in this.

"Cass spoke to Sandra saying she was in support of Milo as well. Back in the living room."

Sandra: Well Cass is in, so it's official. The Fuller family is in support of the Ventro family. Milo you out there. I've spoken to the family and I think you'll be happy to know, the Fullers are in agreement, we support the Ventro family.

"Sandra sent the message to Milo once the final tally from Cassandra came in."

-----

Tesla: True. That's understandable.

-----

"Meanwhile the TV in the lounge was on but Jim was asleep in a hammic, Justin came in slapping him hard on on the head. Jim groaned rolling over in his sleep and Justin sighed. He turned his right arm to metal forming a large hammer at the end and swung it knocking Jim out of his bed and rolling around on the floor grabbing his butt in pain."

Jim: Ow ow ow OW!! What the fuck?

"Justin pointed to the TV. Jim looked seeing what was going on."

Jim: Oh...

-----

Kiya: Sandra hinted at this taking Genosha, but Milo just took over America. That's going to bump him way up the the threat level charts.

-----

"Troy was watching the news with Greg, he'd felt his powers reemerge after the wave was lifted and was satisfied. He leaned back in his chair, feet kicked up on the decks as he made sparks when clipping his fingers to amuse himself. He and his father was watching the TV and reports on Milo."

Troy: Sandra bitched out, Kano couldn't get it done, I guess it's Milo's turn huh.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:00 pm

"Nick let out a sigh of relief glad that her and the family were on the same side, no matter what she didn't want to have go up against Cassandra, that was something that could potentially drive him against his father or at least drive  wedge between them."

Nick: No matter what we still wouldn't of been separate.

"Nick said that and meant it, even if they'd been on opposite sides, no matter what he'd have tried to find a way to get back to Cassandra. Through out everything since Terracorp they'd been together for it all."

Nick: I just hope we can put an end to this bullshit once and for all.
Dave: Milo you better not go crazy and fuck this up..I'm putting everything on you, even my kids..and there the only damn reason..I'm with you.

"Dave thought but did his best to keep that thought away from the surface, so Sandra or David wouldn't pick it up."
Chulance: How long you think it is before, Yamairo starts preaching about how we should  still save humans anyway and..huh.

"Chulance got a text from Zach saying "Turn the fucking TV on now, we're joining Milo" He raised his eyebrow, and turned on the telvision his eyes widening. Exclusive: Massive explosion in Mutant Slums of Philadelphia, Pensylvania, 920 potentially dead, more potentialally missing."

Chulance: Holy....shit...these...monsters!!!!!
"Rider had made some popcorn and was watching these events unfold with Mikey in the livng room as well when the saw the news>"

Mikey: Fuck!!! Milo's message realy set em off
Rider: Fuck that..these bastards!!! That's it, I'm going
Mikey: Where the hell

"Rider flew off at the speed of light heading off to Philaldelphi, while Mikey just cussed turning to Jim and justin."

Mikey: What in the fuck is going on..
Zane: Yeah you're right, thing is Milo just SAID he's taking over America, he dosen't actually run shit right now except in his head, at least not in the eyes of any rational person, but I'm sure he'll start acting like he does, and that's where the damn problems are gonna start.
"Greg was just watching this, all these developments. Just yesterday he was taking too much heat from S.H.I.E.L.D, and the DEA because of his criminal empire's reputation, and now Milo had gone and blown shit up. Greg was just smoking a cigarett drinking a beer as he watched this."

Greg: Heh let's just hope Ventro's get it done this time, it's long since past due that we be able to do what the fuck we want, they can say people like me and you are evil, but there killing regular mutants, kids.

"Greg laughed Troy knew damn well his father wasn't really concerned about anyone aside from his own flesh and blood, and his allies, but he got a call from Kimiko telling her to change to CNN, and he did widening his eyes as it showed the report of the 900 killed in the mutant slums of Philadelphia by the explosion, and potentially more dead. His mouth agape the cigarett fell hitting the table."

Greg: What..in the fuck....these fuckers are crazy..not even an hour after Ventro's speech!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:14 pm

Christopher: Oh my god...guys

"Christopher brings up a satellite image of Philly"

Tyler: Oh no. Quick, send a message to Station X. We need to act fast. I want you to trace that truck to the source using the satellites and and check any similar trucks, and their
Christopher: Already on it boss, I know the game

"Christopher does as ordered"

Christopher: Okay, so...the truck was literally undetectable before. I did detect a sort of tear in reality before it happened...before that no detection. There's some serious either tech, or power, being put into this
Tyler: What about Dale's signal?
Christopher: See about that...the signal is coming from fifty different locations...in each state. So that's
Pol-Arris: Spare us the math. How do we stop it?
Christopher: I...I dunno! I mean if they're masked somehow or actually in a different reality how do you even stop them. We don't even know where they're heading
Tyler: Actually...we do. Bring up a list of all major mutant ghettos in the country. If you say they slip out of reality once they're about to explode, we'll have Nono, Sean and Pol-Arris ready to cover each area.
Christopher: This is potentially another 2449 trucks cap...that's impossible.
Tyler: I don't want to hear the word impossible. Now lets go!

"Christopher raises his shoulders and begins work, setting the satellite system to monitor major mutant towns around the country. Pol-Arris moves outside, into the air, and begins slowly taking control of the EM field around the entire USA, so she's ready to block the trucks as she's ordered. Nono is floating outside along side"

Pol-Arris: Doctor Hank? I'm ready. Give me the signal.
Nono: Nono is also ready! You tell me when to teleport and I will be there

----

"Yelena surges with power. Several rules begin to glow and shine all over the black pillars slowing down the fog, before spreading around and creating a net, a dome"

Yelena: Your strange fog is held in place. Now to kill this extraplannar being

"Yelena flies at insane speeds. As she does, she begins to chant in a very old dialect of Slavic. All that any normal person can understand is the name of Baba Yaga. A glowing pale yellow energy begins to gather around her and increase in size until it's the size of a large building. Once she reaches the top of the tower in front of the rift, she opens up a portal"

Yelena: Whatever you may be, turn back. This dimension is not for your ilk, and by Baba Yaga's will, and the will of the Vishanti, it is protected by it's honorable dead

"A large, golden armor like statue begins to emerge from the portal"

----

"Anya's dust reveals just a single signal of a person still moving despite the station wide time freeze"

Akemi: That must be her. Lets go.

----

"James and Yamairo stare at each other and sigh"

James: Of course he did. What do we do?
Yamairo: I'll have a talk with him later. This future girl is much more urgent. Katy, you can come with us if you want.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:29 pm

"Milo had went to his storage dimension seeing it was still here, he was focusing bringing a few more things to his dimension."

Milo: Hmm..oooh that's great Sandra, I'm glad to hear the Fullers are on board for saving the world.

"Milo smiled as the Phoenix reached out to him, a bigger smile as he sat back in his chair looking at the screen in-front of him almost everything was set."
Sean: On it hmm another reality.

"Just as it's about to explode Nono see's one and is able to react flying it into space at the speed of light, Sean also did the same but used the quantum energy pushing it over an area and focused on his power then focused on everything managing to pull the truck into reality quickly flying and taking it into space as it exploded as well. He quickly hopped on the com."

Sean: CHRISOTPHER I have an idea, I managed to use my quantum field powers to bring the truck back into our reality. I have an idea NONO I'm going to try to emit a quantum field across the country, and focus on bringing them all into reality, this is powerful tech, Poll..I'm going to infuse all the energy in you so you can fire one powerful magnetic field and raise all the trucks into space, then Nono use your speed and get rid of all of them. We won't be able to do this long, somehow they've got access to some insane tech.

"Sean began tapping into his energies stretching across the United States, his eyes and body surging with quantum power, and began breaching the false reality of the trucks across the country, causing power outage's across the country, as he surged with power exposing them all while using immense kinetic energy to hold them from exploding, then infusing his own energies with Poll to allow her to lift them all into the upper atmosphere and farther simultaneously."

Sean: NONO YOUR TURN!!!! GODSPEED damn it!
Rider: NEED A HAND
Sean: Huh

"Rider grabbed Sean using the power cosmic infusing it with him supercharging him, and linking him to Poll and Nono to supercharge all of them so Poll could lift them all into space with ease despite the tech trying to form shields and release negative feedback of immense force to stop them."

Sean: YES!! GO NONO!!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:34 pm

"Nono grins and takes off, a massive shockwave causing a few windows to shatter around her. Moving at trans light speeds, she begins destroying every single truck"

Christopher: DALE! GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW! NONO DALE IS STILL IN ONE OF THE TRUCKS!

"Christopher suddenly remembers Dale is on one of the trucks and begins to panic"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:49 pm

What is it your trying to do?

It didn't feel anything for a moment until its entire being began burn. The fog itself at first wasn't harming anything now tried to look for something to consume. Many who were out side their homes were passing out as their life was started to drain from them. Even then it began losing whatever life it was draining. Like a sick animal unable to keep its food down.

WHAT IS THIS?

It yelled in the minds of the Angels and Yelena. This time it was afraid especially as it felt another entity leaving the portal. Tie sighed. "I thought you wanted to stay here? Of course the price for staying here is your mind."

It tried escaping through the Rift but felt something keeping it there. Excalibur twisted like a key and locked the entity in place. Strands of holy light latched onto it before it reached the Rift.

I won't be the only one coming here.

"Of course not that's I'll allow them to go through you. Your a nice plug to keep the really big pests out. The rest will be tamed. Now!" Tie outstretched both arms. A pillar of Holy light in one and Rift energy in another. The fog stopped conversing feeling its mind being slowly put through a grinder. It instead charged around the tower and at the three of them.

---------------------------------

Everyone followed Akemi. Avery felt a familiar force within him. He suppressed it for now. His ancestral abilities made him slightly more annoying than he used to be.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Yelena: SO BE IT!

"Yelena pulls the entire thing through the portal. The Dreaming Celestial, Tiamut. Just the husk, the armor used to contain it's essence. Yelena yells out as she forces the energies swirling around her into the armor, and soon the armor glows and begins moving"

Yelena: By all gods of this Earth that hold fealty to this charge, grand me command of the Space God! The Celestial will burn in my name!

"Yelena had summoned forth with her necromancy the spirit of a dead Celestial, and used Tiamut's armor to contain it. She then commands it to attack. The fog entity begins to feel itself be contained, as the celestial uses its vast cosmic powers to shield the angels and Yelena, and begins forming a bubble"

Yelena: QUICKLY! DESTROY IT! I cannot command such a zombie for long!

---

"Soon enough, the five of them were in front of Haruka's cell, as Akemi slices it open"

Akemi: You committed a very serious charge, rebel
Haruka: Damn! Already...

"Haruka sighs in defeat. She was ready for death, as Akemi approaches, drawing her sword. As she begins to attack however, a clash of metal, and she's pushed back. James, Katy and Yamairo had teleported in. Ledge, Ezekiel and Elle are able to move again, as James syncs everyone present"

James: Attention all Shadow X-Men! The Space Station is under attack by unknown individuals

"Also, Ezekiel can now move and sees Christopher's communication"

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Dale: DAMN IT SPIDEY! WHY COULDNT IT BE A DRUG BUST! JUsT FOR ONCE FUCKING HELL!

"Dale was banging unable to get out yelling, when someone moving past the speed of light burst in Rider grabbing Dale and carrying him out just before Nono destroyed the truck."

Rider: Fear not Spider boy, Rider the great saves all people no matter how I weak
Dale: What it's Spider man damn it Rider
Rider: Rider the GReat
Dale: AH fuck it you just saved me from getting wiped out at the speed of light  thanks Rider the great, want a cookie.
Rider: AH just the validation of you saying my new name is enough.
Dale: Perfect you can drop me off here

"Rider let Dale go and he began falling from high up cussing."

Dale: I didn't mean literally!!!!!!

"Dale yelled as he continued to plummet until seeing the New York skyline, and firing a web catching onto a building then firing another then swinging foreward."

Dale: WHOO HOOO!!!1

"Dale yelled in excitement adrenaline pumping he'd got himself captured, almost destroyed, and now swung through the sky. He continued swinging getting to the Avengers tower leaping in nearly tackling Matt who moved out the way."

Matt: Nigga damn!
Dale: My bad I was just plummeting from outer space, next time I'll watch out
Matt: SHit please do bruh naw I'm just fucking with you, glad you okay..
Dale: So we stopped all the trucks
Oliver: All but one..in Philadelphia it blew up...at least 920 people are dead..
Dale: No...no....no!!

"Dale went to sit down sad he'd thought his warning could have saved everyone and stopped all the trucks and sat down."

Dale: I should have found a way to escape, takeover
Oliver: It dosen't matter we still saved everyone else
Dale: 900 people still died!!
"Milo had returned from the neutral dimension standing high in space listening into the earth with tears in his eyes, that he brushed."

Milo: these monsters....

"Milo focused, and teleported back to his place going over to Marie tears in his eyes."

Milo: 920 mutants are dead...this has to end...
Amy: DADDY!!! Are you running Amurika???
Danny: Yeah that's all he does, just takes what he wants
Milo: SHUt UP DANNY! I don't have time to hear your fucking mouth, people are dying! This has to be done!

"Milo teleported Danny into his room asleep not having time to argue with his son and just sat on the couch enraged, the human supremacist movement, and others hoping to hurt mutants had to be stopped."

Milo: Marie...are you with me??  I..I can't do this without you, even with all my powers without you..none of it matters I still couldn't do it.
Ledge: What the hell..

"Ezekiel suddenly gets the communication and eyes widen in shock, zooming in to what happened in Philadelphia and the truck situation responding."

Ezekiel: Yellowjacket what's the situation like! Currently dealing with an emergency of my own!

"Elle's converted herself to electricity while a snikkit later Ledge's claws were out as he used his pheremone powers to try render himself undetectable to the five and then messed with their own to try to make them think irrationally and full of fear as he lunged towards Stella, and Leo, while Elle enhanced her reflex's further with her power then fired a blast with 100,000 volt at Akemi and Avery."

Elle: Now let's have some fun!!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:05 pm

"Pol-Arris floats slowly, carrying Sean, and falls into the floor, breathing heavily"

Pol-Arris: Yes Dale, but think of all those you did save...where's Nono

"Nono meanwhile has floated up to Rider"

Nono: Thank you, mister Jason. Without your help, we could not have stopped it. You are as much a hero as your father

"Nono smiles and extends a hand"

Nono: But we can not delay. We must discover who sent those trucks.

--

Marie: Of course 'm with ye. We need to find these

"Marie waves her hand a bit to find a word that isn't a curse word, since Amy is present."

Marie: These monsters. Find 'em and stop 'em, soon as possible. That's what the SXM does. With that said, ye may have gone a bit overboard. Yer puttin the fear o' the Gods in everyone and everyone's 'lready stressed

---

"Christopher answers back"

Christopher: Don't worry guys. We got all the trucks, with a little help from Rider. But we gotta find who sent them. You need any backup?

"Akemi uses a time stop on the actual pheromones, before warping the entirety of Elle's attack of out existence. She turns back time and attempts to attack Elle, but Yamairo blocks the attack. Akemi stares down Yamairo unflinching"

Yamairo: Elle, she's...she's a time manipulator. Focus on the other two!

"Leo easily dodges all of Ledge's attacks. Not so much reacting, more like knowing where each attack is going to hit. Finally, he begins counter attacking, predicting every move Ledge makes perfectly before slamming him into a wall with a kick. As he does, Stella forms a row of anti-mugen artillery and opens fire. Katy manages to pull him away by manipulating the water in his body"

Haruka: Please! Ledge Harrison! You...in this time, you are still...you have to trust me! Let me go! Let me fight!

"Haruka knew what Ledge would become, but right now, there was a chance...maybe she could stop it all instead of just targeting the specific people she came for. They were all her, Yamairo...THE Yamairo was here. Maybe they could stop it all"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:32 pm

"Sean hits the ground in worst condition that Nono, that stunt even with Rider pumping him full of the power cosmic leaving him drained."

Sean: Fucking..bastards...they've got to be stopped...the HSM is going too far..the shouldn't have that level of tech tho.

"Sean was struggling to talk while up in the sky  Rider shook Nono's hand. While he was one to boast when it wasn't needed, Nono's comment hit him in the heart, he'd always strived to be like his father even when talked about how lame he was.

Rider:W..ow... Sad You really think so, thank you! The trucks hmm..it could be any number of groups the thing that sets them apart is it's not just some regular people who set up an attack that sophisticated I'm heading to the SXML tower see if I can run through our files, find out who this might be I'll bring the information back to you.

"Rider then headed to the SXML Tower to go through their files wondering who was behind this, and more importantly who helped them get the tech. While Dale couldn't help but feel awful regardless of what he prevented."

Dale: I know but there's parents that are dead..Fathers..mothers...kids..

"Dale put his hand on his head looking down, the deaths of those weighing heavilly on him."

Dale: It's the Human Supremacist Movement, the people on the truck I was on we're talking about it, it's not the Cleansers though, at least there not working together by the sounds of their conversation they dont work together cause of idealogy issue's...
Matt: Idealogy..all them motherfuckers is god damn monsters
Oliver: Agreed..and you know what we do to monsters...we shut them down
Marcus: That's not all you people need to shut down.

"Marcus had walked in, accompanied by several other S.H.I.E.L.D agents, Marcus looked gravely serious"

Marcus: Been trying to contact that fucker Zane and he's not picking up listen, this situation has to be dealt with of course.  The Human Supremacist Movement are an international terrorist group full of extremists many of whom have suffered loss's related to superhuman activity.  I'm not here to sympathize or provide redemption, there responsible for several mutant deaths, and have been steadily growing in power, we believe they were formed by MRD agents who were deemed too extreme even for MRD, I'm collaborating with President Taylor to go through MRD' former database or what's left it and find leads, what we know is they started off in the Middle East recruiting, and are very active in Asia, especially China not surprising considered what Korin did there.

"Dale felt even worst at the mention of Korin, another tragedy the Avengers hadn't beena ble to prevent, and was now contributing to this."

Dale: So you came all this way to help us with HSM?
Marcus: No I came all this way to stop a fucking global civil war, HSM is dangerous, but Milo Ventro is the priority
Matt: Man what, you seen what just happen nigga!
Marcus: I fucking saw, and I also know there's a bunch more people who are HAPPY it happened, Ventro is feeding the extremist agenda! Not to mention he just declared fucking control over the United States, yes he didn't back it up with action, so usually it wouldn't be a priority compared to a terrorist group like HSM, but VENTRO is one of the most dangerous people on the damn planet, people are freaking the fuck out, the U.S Government is going crazy, foreign powers are even getting concerned, that needs to be dealt with, the HSM compared to that is a drop in the ocean full of bullshit we're dealing with right now.
"Milo looked at Amy bringing her over with TK and hugging her."

Amy: Daddy! I love you tooo
Milo; That's good but I love you more, go to your room and play, don't worry about Danny he's just on drugs.
Amy: Oh...kay daddy.

"Amy smiled and got up leaving, while Milo turned to Marie he was glad she was with hi no matter what."

Milo: I didn't mean to make it worst, but I'm not some super villain I'm not trying to hurt people, but someone's gotta take charge and make this shit better now. I'm not going after innocent people, I'm not Zach, and I'm gonna make damn sure anyone like him isn't gonna fuck this up.

"It was clear that as angry as Milo was in his eyes his intentions were good, and he didn't see himself as going to kill people for no reason like Zach, or Kano he just wanted to make everything better."
"Ezekiel saw the fight taking place, and was about to say yes but figured after what the Avengers just handled and what they were dealing with he didn't want them to exhaust all their resources."

Ezekiel: No I've got a handle on it for now..that might change though.
Ledge: Got damn it!!!!

"Ledge knew he was going to regret this but he lunged forward opening the door with his claws, putting in the security code and then going to take off the anti mugen cuffs of Haruka."

Ledge: You better not fuck us over or I'm gutting you myself, I don't care if your Phoenix and Fusion's damn kid.
Elle: Fuck!

"Elle turned to the other four causing her eyes to glow white as she used her power to negate theres, while Ezekiel instantly moved in stretching out making his hands giant sized with one a fist and the other a massive fly swatter attacking the four deva while stretching his upper body and making it into a field to try to protect Elle so she could focus on negating their powers."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Anya flicked the guitar string and noticed her power didn't work. "A power negater." Avery's dagger formed into a long black sword. Flames swirled around the blade as he swung it towards Ezekial's hand burning it with an inferno of fire. Anya created a wall of nanomachines blocking the fly swatter. They immediately turned into a large blade and lunged towards him.

"No one gave you permission to screw with me." Avery's eyes were red and stabbed his sword into the ground. Weapons made from flames began forming behind him. He shot them near Elle and Ezekial causing explosions and leaving small symbols on the floor.

Anya tried her guitar again. One hit and a wave of sound ignored her allies pushing the enemies back. "Well that works." a few nanites fused with the guitar and began subtly changing it. "Lets hit it!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The second the music started playing she first individually doubled her allies physical abilities.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:00 pm

"Christopher looks at Marcus shocked. He knew SHIELD was a bit hardass but this...this was not acceptable. Natsu and Laxus stand up"

Natsu: If that's the case, you can shove it up your ass

"Natsu flips him the bird. Before he and Laxus can walk out however, Tyler stands up"

Tyler: Director, I'm sorry but you have no jurisdiction over the Avengers.
Natsu: He doesn't?
Tyler: No, he doesn't. Aaron Stark made sure of that a long time ago. We collaborate with SHIELD, but we aren't your team. And the priority to us isn't Milo Ventro. SHIELD will do what it needs to do, we'll do what we need to do
Marcus: Listen here Captain-
Tyler: No you listen! Why do you think this keeps happening? Because you defranchising these mutants and putting them forth as outsiders. They're not. They're citizens! Citizens of their countries. Human beings, no matter if they're mutant or not, have basic intrinsic freedoms. The government has no say in it, our freedoms are our God given right. It is the job of the governments to uphold and maintain that freedom. And anything less than that is tyranny. Tyranny against mutants, against regular folk, against aliens just wanting to make a life. Against even people like those crazy angels in Los Angeles. We have our rights. Now instead of trying to prevent a crime, how about you punish a crime that's already happened. Christopher, keep trying to find me who could have caused this. I want you to access every database in the world

"Tyler makes sure he's staring right into Marcus's face, implying he's including SHIELD"

Tyler: Find me who could possibly have the technology, the knowhow, to do this.
Christopher: You got it boss

"Christopher grins and gets to work"

Tyler: Now, you have anything else that needs discussion Marcus? Or can we get back to work?

---

Leo: OH about time you turned up the juice!

"Leo dashes forward, now faster and stronger than Ledge, and begins pummeling him into the ground, walls, whatever he can"

"Stella, begins creating more anti-mugen artillery using the ambient psionic energy and opening fire on Elle and Ezekiel"

"Meanwhile, Akemi and Yamairo are locked in a fierce duel. All other sounds seem to be drowned out of the way. They circle around each other very slowly, eyes locked together"

Yamairo: My name is Hasaka Yamairo. Who are you?

"Akemi takes a deep breath, and doesn't answer. To deny a name was a grave insult in such a duel, and they both knew it"

Akemi: I apologize, Hasaka Yamairo. I can not answer that question.

"They dash at each other and clash. Yamairo's sword is cleaved clear in two as he barely dodges the swing as his neck. He reforms his sword and draws the rune sword"

Yamairo: Amazing...I barely saw that. Who is she?

"Akemi dashes forward again as Yamairo readies himself. After a quick, almost instantaneous bout of teleporting Yamairo is slammed into by a sword slash"

Akemi: It would be in your best interest to surrender the girl

Haruka: THE GIRL IS RIGHT HERE AND AT FULL POWER AGAIN BITCH!

"Haruka throws both her knives towards Akemi as she blocks, but Haruka simply teleports them back to her hand and assumes a fighting stance beside Yamairo"

Yamairo: Who is she?
Haruka: You really don't want to know...are you ready?
Yamairo: It feels a bit cheap to attack her two at once but, I get a feeling any other way is pointless endevour
Haruka: One more thing, don't try to use your powers directly on her. Ain't gonna work, she reacts too fast.

"Akemi readies her sword to as both Yamairo and Haruka circle around her"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next