Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 9:35 pm

"Zach sighed everything was going wrong. Sandra had been purified of the darkness, and as such had abandoned them as well as loosing Alex, and Tanesha. Lacking that man fire he was really under-staffed, and foreign forces filled U.S Skies, tons of money was being poured out towards Sentinel construction, and even in the streets where factions of Justice were fighting against military forces, it was naught as the foreign forces were deploying ground troops to help the United States Government."

Zach: Damn it..damn it

"Arianna made her way over to Zach and began giving him a massage trying to calm him down. She knew things looked bad, and hell they might get worst."

Arianna: Don't worry we can find a way, think of everything we have at our disposal I'm sure there's something we can use.
Zach: Wait Kujon...have you ever seen Yu Yu Hakusho?
Kujon: One of me and Machi's favorites from back in the day. Why do you ask, I mean sure I can summon stuff from that verse, most of it in fact but I doubt it's going to be useful against...everything the Government has
Zach: No idiot that's what I need. I know the perfect weapon....the perfect thing from fiction and with my powers..together..this is it...this is how we bring them down..this is how we let humanity see the truth of their evil.
Kujon: I know what you're talking about...the scale of that is..I see perhaps I can infuse it with something real, and it's the last key..we won't even have to lift a finger to kill them..they'll kill themselve's all of them if this works.
Zach: I have an idea..hmmm...we need multiple copies, multiple formats, it's time for the end.
Arianna: See Zach I knew you had it in you to find something out, now we just need to get this plan into motion
Zach: First we test out whether or not..my idea works, Kujon if you can use your powers in the manner we're working let's go...I have an idea..let's see if it works. Siya I'll be needing you for this demonstration..
Siya: What demonstration
Zach: a movie, I want you to convince everyone to watch it.

"Zach went on google looking up movie times, and then put in his area seeing a movie theater in Oklahoma City, and nodded as they all vanished appearing in the theater but kept invisible by Kujon who used the GL ring, and the theater was still on previews but nearing the end. The smell of popcorn, junk food, and the sound of people sipping beverages was heard as Kujon raised his hand focusing on the screen, and Siya used her power to seep into the minds of the people."

Siya: You wish to see this movie..this..is something you've always wanted to see.

"The movie began and suddenly the tape began as people began eating their snacks, sipping their drinks, as Kujon had managed to do it and the people had no idea what they were about to witness the Chapter Black Tape made real and as such with humanity's real atrocities."

Kujon: I don't wish..to see..I already hate
Zach: Oh even better..Kujon Siya..let's have the entire movie theater..watching this, Arianna..shut down any attempts to interfere..this should be good.

"Arianna became goo and began spreading out over the theater seeping into people, while Kujon erected a field of invisible energy around the theater, and within two hours...through some temporal distortion everyone inside had seen the chapter black tape except two security guards outside..as the theaters were released..people were stumbling out dazed, confused, in tears, angry, and as they began making their way out of the theater, shooting and yelling was heard as some people had mobbed up on the security guards, beating them, and taking their weapons, more struggle, more guns, more fighting, more violence, more death, and suffering emerging from the movie theater as the disturbed and now anti human movie go-ers left, Zach was on the roof of the theater laughing."

Zach: This is going to be good..maybe this is a sign we didn't need Sandra after all, a sign that everyone needs to suffer. Let's get this on every mediu, every disc, every tape, the internet, I want everyone to see this..to see what rotten piece's of shit they are and how they all need to die..and let us live.

"As they were teleported away one person among the crowd got into his SUV and began driving running over people deliberately as he left the theater hitting another person and soon people were calling 911."
"Namek appeared in an empty building in LA looking outward at the city seeing the androids all around attacking and sensing the deaths of all the angels that had been destroyed by the weapon seconds earlier."

Namek: Why...why is this happening...this President must suffer..he..

"A blast of energy tore through the wall and Namek drew his angel blade charging the sentinel jamming his blade into the android only for it to kick him back into the building damaging it more as it flew forward at great speeds before kicking Namek through a wal who responded with a medium sized blast of heavenly energy to vanquish the bot and his eyes were filled with rage and sorrow."

Namek: Those who dare strike..the brothers and sisters of Heaven shall meet their demise not some time soon..not tomorrow..but today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 9:44 pm

"Just as you expected sister." Earrings limited the effects of the attack to certain areas. The power gained from the Rift was unlimited but he wasn't capable of actually using it all. A field negating the attack was erected. The entire place was essentially capable of resisting Angelic beings and the attack used an immense amount of the energy from them. Even without forewarning it wasn't impossible to defend against the brunt of the attack. It was actually better it didn't target the human populace.

He walked too his window and saw hundreds of Sentinels flying towards him. His earrings glowed as he watched them approach. "Tie I really hope you weren't hoping for too many casualties. They still killed many we swore to protect." energies from the rift surged through him as he began summoning his powers. "I think its time for a vacation."

The people of LA watched as the Sentinels swarmed. They were afraid the security force readied every single defense the tower had along with its magical defenses. The targets were numerous, but as they closed in they could hear thunder in the sky and the wind increase. Red lightening shot through the clouds and in a instant the Sentinels disappeared.

On the bridge soldiers came rushing down. As they made it down to the streets what they encountered was no resistance, but a falling Sentinel with a sword through it's head disitegrating it. It was still active and its last act was sending information to the nearby commander. It showed a clear blue sky, a tropical island, vast ocean, and hundreds of Sentinels with dozens of weapons surrounding each one of them. Earrings was briefly seen, before each Sentinel were attacked.

Dozens began falling out of the sky impaled by many magical weapons meant to kill ancient monsters. "Jesus christ." one of the soldiers said after seeing everything fall from the sky. "What the hell do we do?"

There wasn't an outbreak of panic, but it was clear they needed some reinforcements. "There is only one thing to do kid." one of his comrades turned to him and pulled out a gun. They all moved back as his face morphed into Earring's smug look. "Die with some style baby." before he could pull the trigger he was taken down. Soon reports were wide spread as clones of Earrings were seemingly appearing everywhere. They weren't sure if this was real or fake.

----------------------------------------------

Tie could feel it to but it didn't trouble her like it should have. "I guess I'm still not all there yet. Interesting." her control over the Rift still effected her minorly, but she could feel the part of her that actually cared about this world become more prominent.

"Don't worry I know what happened." Tie told Gally, "Of course the question is what will you do first? The President has retaliated and I can feel my brother fighting. They've just started a war I can't ignore." it was hard for her to even imply but Tie did respect Gally enough to at least listen to what she wanted to say. Of course, its likely she would do the opposite anyway.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:34 pm

"Sandra hadn't said much after Nate tore into her, which looking back she can't say she didn't deserve it. She elected to stay out of the Helena discussion but now this weapon was being used to attack LA."

Sandra: Nate you are right, I did allow my senses to falter after assuming control. I've probably turned half of SXM against me. But lets not forget the United States started this. I've processed the power to genocide cities and more for quite some while now. But I didn't do that at my worst. They did. Chicago was in retaliation, admittedly not the right retaliation.

Be it if you hate me or not Nate, the attack on Genosha and now attacking LA, you have to agree that this must stop. The government don't even target the mutants they see as threats anymore. It's basically if you have powers you die.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:32 am

"Nate sighed Sandra still had her extremist views that he disagreed with such as the fact that Government was going after everyone with powers, but the attack on Genosha had nearly taken him out so he had to retaliate. Regardless of which side he took he knew which side he took now."

Nate: I..think the situation is more then that, we need to speak with the President. I think your going about this the wrong way, I may respond with a declaration of war but that's not what we need right now. If anything we need to avert a war.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:16 am

"Scott kisses his daughter's forehead and nods"

Scott: Of course I am. You needed a little encouraging at first, but from what Ledge told me, a little push made you a real hero. You've saved thousands of lives, mutant and human. Now you're going to save even more. And don't worry about Ledge. I'm sure there's something we can do for him. But for now, we need any advantage we can get.

----

James: I'll get straight to the point, Marianna's father was attacked with something that greatly resembles the penance stare, and now we have the US government with a weapon capable of harming angels. I don't know what's going on, but you are one of the few people I know with these resources...of course I've already looked into your head and know you're innocent, but we still need you help. Who else could be doing this?

"James had little time to waste, nor little patience to pussyfoot around the subject. He turned to the others"

James: Keeth's in the clear. Heck he's not even near LA

"Dante notices him getting a bit distracted"

Dante: You okay there GR?

---

Yamairo: Crimes against your brethren? What are you talking about?

"Yamairo was thoroughly confused"

Diana: Seems that upstart Vance decided to aim that snazzy new weapon at Los Angeles
Yamairo: Oh my god he did what!? Is that man thoroughly out of his god forsaken mind?
Diana: I'd imagine so. Idiot doesn't even consult with his own Paranormal Agency. Heck, bet you he doesn't know they exist. He's a crazy person. Diana by the way. You're quite the cutie~

"Yamairo blushes slightly and turns to Nate and Sandra"

Yamairo: Anyway. I'll be going to meet with my connection within the Japanese government
Isabel: I shall accompany you
Yamairo: You guys stay safe.

"Yama teleports himself and Yama"

"Gally turns to Tie in a rage"

Gally: What shall we do? WHAT SHALL WE DO?!

"Gally's eyes surge with power as Filipe gets pushed back as well. With such anger, it wasn't a guarantee the cyborg body withstanding the power she was about to unleash"

Gally: Is this a question Tie?! WE FIGHT

"Gally closes her eyes. Tapping into her emotions, she calls out to any and all angel or any other servant of heaven present still on Earth"

Gally: To all servents of our Father who art in Heaven. I am Avacyn, the Angel of Hope, the Viceroy of the Heavenly Host. Report to the human city of Los Angelos. If the human heathens and pagans wish a war, a war they shall get!

"Before she teleports, she looks straight at Filipe, and smiles"

Filipe: Gally...what are going to do?
Gally: My duty. If I should fall in this battle...thank you for everything, Filipe Costa. Tie, take us. Now!

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:47 am

Tie smiled and felt that desire again. The desire to save this realm and make it submit. "If you fall it will be by my blade." Excalibur was summoned into her hand. "Lets go!"

They were both taken to LA and appeared before a huge force of soldiers and Sentinels in the streets. Before they could even act a shower of blades rained down upon the enemy causing shockwaves that pulverized their targets causing them to evade and disperse. "Finally some help." Earrings floated down shirtless and wielding two large Halberds.

"Don't act like you could've done it by yourself brother."

"My kill count is already bigger than yours. I still didn't find the damn thing that actually attacked though."

Tie noticed more Angels appeared. There weren't many still around but they came. Gally's call was more than enough of a reason to make sure they revealed themselves. They recognized them all. Munkar floated above with her wings visible and winked at them. Their presence alone was enough to make the enemy shake. Earrings retrieved much of his arsenal and readied dozens of weapons for another attack. Tie held up Excalibur with both hands. "Well then, lets dance."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:42 am

"Gally begins to glow, and just as before in the fights with Gally and Hydra, a golden glow changes her appearance to that of her true angelic form, a grown woman with long silver hair and black and white armor. She raises her hand, in which her polearm weapon appears, and fires a blast that rips right through a sentinel and utterly obliterates it."

Avacyn: I shall offer all humans, children's of my Father, one last chance to back away from this fight!

"She blasts another sentinel, and then another. Her voice raises until it's being projected to everywhere in the battlefield"

Avacyn: I am Avacyn, the Angel of Hope! I am the second coming of Archangel Michael! I am the Viceroy of Heaven. Tie has been pardoned by my word! This city is no longer part of your heathen and hedonistic country which humans call the United States. It is a Kingdom of Heaven under my Father!

"She blasts another sentinel, and another, and another"

Avacyn: Whosoever dares to bring war here, SHALL MEET THE FULL MIGHT OF THE HOST!

"She aims her weapon at the soldiers"

Avacyn: Now...surrender or be judged!

"Elsewhere, we find Ruth cutting past soldiers left and right, summoning for archangel blades to fly in all directions

Ruth: A curse on that idiotic Vance! That human does not understand what he is provoking here!

"As Shaun/Reese are overlooking the scene, a girl suddenly teleports to him. Melker standing before him"

Melker: I sensed power coming from you...are you the one in charge of this attack? Do you intend to wipe out all the angels and demons of this city?

----

"Filipe and Stella are left in shock"

Filipe: Goddamn it!
Stella: I am not under the impression God would damn his daughter father. What should we do?

"Filipe takes a deep breath"

Filipe: You are going to stay here
Stella: I refuse. You will not go to Los Angeles alone
Filipe: You refuse? Stella, I am not joking around.

"Filipe turns to Stella with a very serious face."

Stella: It is irrational to not take me. I am capable enough, you will be fighting against the odds.
Filipe: This isn't about the odds damn it! Besides, I don't even know what I'm going to do. Now just do as I'm telling you.

"Filipe vanishes, leaving Stella behind with what one can only assume is her version of an angry expression"

Stella: Aunt Sandra, what will you do? Uncle Nate, what will you do?

"She stares at both of the remaining authority figures for"

Stella: Will you allow one of your allies to stand alone?

---

"Aaron had just gotten back to Avengers tower with his team when he receives word of both LA and Oklahoma"

Tyler: We can't seem to catch a break huh?
Aaron: We plug one goddamn leak that bastard Vance pokes another one. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

"Aaron activates the iron drone system in Oklahoma. Soon enough everyone causing chaos is subdued with low grade repulsor blasts, stunning them until authorities in the area can handle the situation."

Aaron: And through all this Sammie still isn't back! I figured Milo would return her after Chicago.
Christopher: Well, to be entirely fair to Milo he could have forgotten. Sometimes I forget things if my mind is racing at 20 an hour...try calling him?

"Aaron frowns at the scientist but does just that, sending a message to Milo's cellphone asking if they can have Sammie back"

Aaron: Now do we do about LA?
Pol-Arris: It would seem this isn't the end of it. An alliance of countries have declared war on Genosha.
Aaron: Oh god what?
Nono: And Nono is receiving word someone tried to infiltrate and remove SWORD from the equation. They will not be able to offer any assistance to SHIELD in controlling this situation
Aaron: What?!
Tyler: They did what?!

"Tyler was at the phone with a friend of his in the NYPD, and then turns on the tv in the meeting room. News of the X-Laws is on"

Aaron: OH MY GOD WHAT?!

"Aaron sinks his head into both his hands. Too much shit. There's a frightening silence as nobody says a word and Aaron remains quiet"

Nono: M-master Aaron?

"Aaron finally lifts his head from his hands and takes a deep breath"

Aaron: Pol-Arris, I want you to go to the Kree embassy and try and contact anyone you know in any of the countries that just decided another war is a good idea. Try to make them back out, without threatening them.
Pol-Arris: I make no promises on the threat part, but understood Stark
Aaron: Nono, go to Ivan. Help him deal with this shit. Once you're done, please convince him at least spare one or two spartan units
Nono: Understood!

Aaron: The rest of us are going to LA. Priority is disabling and taking possession of that genocide weapon. Avengers, move out!

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri May 22, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:54 am

"Sandra didn't have to think about it."

Sandra: I'm going to aid Filipe. I've lost one child, I can't let the same happen to him. Besides maybe that genocide weapon is still there, if it is I'll do my best to destroy it. The rest of you should find Zach, Nate please do whatever you can from the political side. Milo, manage things until myself, Filipe or Yamairo returns. Manny, Emmet. I'd like you to remain with the group in the event something goes down.

"Sandra left as well teleporting in besides where Filipe arrived."

Sandra: Hey. You really think you was coming here alone?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:37 pm

"Filipe was finishing punching the face off a guy and dodging an attack"

Filipe: Oh good...so what they're only sending me one guy

"He dodges another bullet and sends out an ice spike"

Filipe: There's a power dampener somewhere...I think there

"Filipe aims up at the sky. Even with anti-detection fields, he could feel something large was hovering over LA. The displacement of moisture was a sure indicator something very big was up there, but otherwise he couldn't feel anything, not even a heat signature"

Filipe: Something really big is up there. If I had to guess, I'd say it's the Hellicarrier they've been using. We need to get up there and disable the dampeners. Quick as possible, or I doubt even the angels will last very long.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Sandra: I didn't think it would be wise to bring everybody, especially with so much fire power already being here.

"Sandra could see where Filipe was pointing, it was hard to see but there. Sandra notices soldiers approaching and uses telepathy to make them turn on each other and kill each other."

Sandra: Getting up there isn't a issue. Problem is if this is even affecting angels then once inside that field all bets are off. I can try strike it at a distance and see what happens.

"Realizing even angels was struggling it was obvious this thing was prepped for more then the X-gene. Everything from heavenly power to cosmic energy was probably effected which would make this thing even more dangerous then first thought."

Sandra: I'm gonna go for it, strike it with all I got.

"Sandra was ready to get as close as she felt safe to that thing and hit it with all the power she had."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Filipe: No wait! I mean take us inside. We can take the dampeners out like that.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:45 pm

"Sandra seemed surprised by that suggestion."

Sandra: You realize if out powers get dampened once we're in there then we're most likely screwed. That thing could be crawling with soldiers.

"Sandra sighed, she didn't like going in there not knowing fully what that thing could do or what defenses it has. They could both be 100% powerless in there on the instant of arrival. Usually Filipe knew what he was doing however."

Sandra: Alright, lets hope this way works.

"Sandra takes Filipe and ports both them inside the carrier."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:20 pm

"Ellen was filled with a rush of happiness upon finding out that her father was indeed proud of her, and was filled with the need to support the heroes now more then ever. Ledge was just glad that Scott had seemed to genuinely regret his actions and loved his daughter.  He knew a lot about tough love, or rather un-shown love, plus getting Ellen's help would be a lot harder if Scott had felt no remorse and he had to lie. Especially now as a vampire with heightened emotions, it would have been somewhat difficult to lie to someone his comrade whom he also considered a close friend."

Ellen: Where's this Project Inertia.
Kelsey: Now we're talking let's go.

"Kelsey began leading the way, and Ellen followed with Ledge doing the same until they arrived in a room where a machine was seen in the center and two capsules attached to it."

Kelsey: That right there is it..in the center is the actual device..a little magical enhancement and it should be able to work.

"Ellen walked over to the device, touching it, seemingly getting infromation via a spell, and then frowning."

Ellen: This technology is powerful, I only have one magic that can probably make htis work. There's only one stipulation you'd have to activate the device as I activated my powers, so whatever side effects that occurred...
Kelsey: We'd just have to find out as it happened..hmm...well...
Ledge: I'll volunteer..don't worry, I've been in this war trying to save mutants longer then you.
Kelsey: Mhmmm how kind of you. I wasn't planning on offering my own life anyway but. Hmm whats that Korin

"Suddenly Korin sped in the room with Tess and before she could react pushed her into the capsule and slammed the door shut sealing it. Her capsule said hazard on it and Korin walked towards the other capsule smiling."

Korin: If anything I should be one of the ones to volunteer my life, and Tess, that capsule is a bit more damage..more energy will flood into it..of course..the same effects should happen regardless but let's see what happens.
Tess: LET ME OUT! DAMN IT KORIN!
Korin: See we're all ready.

"Ellen seemed to have another motivation, it seemed even if she was succesful Tess's chances of ending up A-okay weren't the best, so it was good to her that while htese vampires were working with her they didn't seem to have her best interest at heart or even much concern for her safety.  Ellen walked over to the device as Korin got in hte capsule and closed it and Kelsey went over to a laptop putting in some co-ordinates as Tess banged on her capsule, and the machine began to activate, as Ellen got down sitting down on criss cross position and began focusing on the greatest power she had.. chaos magic, and began focusing on drawing the magic, and applying it to the machine as it began surging with energy that began filling Korin and Tes'ss capsules. Ellen's eyes glowed and she began to levitate sending forth chaos magic into the capsules."

Ellen: KROW  KROW KROW KROW KROW KROW KROW KROW ETAREPO WON!!!!!

"Ellen screamed as the magical energies seemed to swell around the machine, and suddenly the entire facility seemed to be illuminted with energy, and in the sky above New Jersey a vortex opened up in the sky as a result of the experiment and tracing back to the energy source at the Terracorp building, and massive bolts of purple lightning began emerging from the sky raining down onto the streets below the lightning far more dangerous and explosive. And soon the torrent of mysterious purple lightning ended while at the vampire coven the two capsules Tess's was completly torn open and Korin's appeared to be partially melted and both of them gone, and Ellen nearly exhausted  breathing heavilly seeing the damage."

Ellen: Oh no...
Ledge: Shit..
Kelsey: KORIN!!!!

"KElsey rushed over to Korin's melted capsule and began to cry seeing as though their plan failed, it may have taken out Tess, but Korin had gone with it, and they were no closer to stopping the mutant threat."
"Keeth frowned raising an eyebrow and beginning to tap his fingers on the wooden table trying to figure out whom could use a technique similar to Penance Stare. Sure he didn't take orders directly from Heaven but he co-operated with them a-lot, at least before the chaos wave since then he was completly independent often helping out Amber when she required or seeked the Zarathos's powers."

Keeth: Huh oh it's nothing just talking to Psyche in my head..

"Keeth said that so casual, a testament to how crazy their life was, and sighed when he was unable to think before a light bulb hit me."

Keeth: I was stuck because the nature of the technique is a very rare technique, nothing else really like it..except...the power of Divine Wrath...it's a technique the current host of the Wrath of Heaven can employ, and the current host is Shaun Jackson..but he was with us for a while, Avengers, and part of the league, he saved plenty of our ass's during Dark Serpent's attack, last time I spoke with him was after the chaos wave..he seemed depressed..about being cut of from Heaven, I mean being the embodiment of wrath and then being cut off could do a-lot to a person especially all that power with no celestial order to reign him in he'd be left to make his own judgmental calls, and a human with divine wrath, I know It's hard enough for me to get use to living to Zarathos, who's a former heavenly entity, if you're going after Shaun then let me help this is my territory and I owe you guys.
"Shaun turned to Melker and smiled, in his Wrath form looking down at her and nodding."

Shaun: I am the one responsible for this assault..and you I can sense your rage..towards these beings..towards the evils they've committed  under the false guise of servants of a higher power. With someone like you on my side, together..we could lay waste to this city...save people. And as for the last part of your question I can no longer feel the presence of Lucifer's kind on this planet but I will purge this world of all so called "Angels" who parade around as heroes but are really far from that.
"Nate sighed this was getting too much he knew exactly why Filipe went alone to protect Stella, but also knew she most likely wouldn't listen, and he'd made enough enemies among the team."

Nate: I'm not in charge of you Stella..I'd advise you to listen to your father but..at the same time I'm hardly in a position that I can stop you figuratively and literally.

"Milo wasn't trying to get involved either but Castiel was his friend, which meant now he had some stake in LA. He was just about to respond when he got a text that made him worry and he shook his head. My bad fuck fuck Aaron I forgot I'll go try and get here now. He sent the text back and teleported only to arrive at the roof Oscorp sweating."

Milo: Carmen's gone..fuck...where is she! Aaron's going to kill me..
"As Sandra and Filipe arrived inside they could feel their powers negated having warped into an anti negation field, and some soldiers were going followed by drons as Ricky approached them grinning."

Ricky: Ooooh..look what we have here boys...the Phoenix..and Icy...looks like..I've made an easy catch.

"Ricky raised his gun to fire at the negated heroes, only to turn around pressing a switch on his gun and diving forward as an explosion went off and Ricky was launched into a wall by the blast but his body armor protected him, as he drew another weapon turning to Filipe and Sandra. He'd already picked the wrong side in New York City, he wasn't going to make that mistake again."

Ricky: You probably don't know me, friend of the Punisher's, the current one. You picked the wrong fucking place to come on board, these dampners are on another level, but I checked footage they brought in some guy earlier, his levels were off the charts, I'm guessing he's the only reason Collins has even managed to attack LA. Anyway enough time for small talk, if you want to live follow me, I know a secret entrance to get to the dampners, I never bothered turning them off because I'd get killed in a few minutes if not seconds but with you guys on board, the minute I turn it off we can roast this god damn hellicarrier..and bring this shit to the ground.

Last edited by Marvel on Fri May 22, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:31 pm

"Filipe walks over to the knocked out and dead guards and retrieves two weapons, through one to Sandra"

Filipe: Lead the way. And thank you

---

James: Shaun Jackson...thanks Keeth. Molly, can you try and locate one Shaun Jackson?

----

"Melker doesn't blink and walks towards Shaun"

Melker: You misunderstand. I don't want just the fallen dead. I want the fallen, the true angels, the archangel siblings, Yahweh himself, Lucifer, all his demons, the Seven Princes. EVERYONE, either dead or off this planet. They are abominations. Monsters, eldricht filth. I ask again, are you the one to do all this, or are you just another coward who will compromise with these monsters.

"Shaun could tell right away she really meant every word. Angel or demon, every one of them was a target, regardless of allegiance."

----

"Scott walks over"

Scott: We shouldn't stay here very long. We caused a very big commotion

---

"Aaron and the Avengers, sans Nono or Pol-Arris, were on a quinjet on the way to LA, Tyler piloting"

Tyler: So any specific reason why we didn't bring a Hellicarrier
Aaron: Bringing a Hellicarrier into that situation would practically be asking for the black one to fire on us. No, first we get inside theirs and secure the genocide weapon. Then I'll radio Near and he'll bring in some vessels from the Pacific Fleet.
Natsu: So quick question, when we do get down there, who do we attack, the angels or the guys attacking the angels

"Aaron doesn't answer, because he didn't know yet"

Aaron: Just...we'll see when we get there
Tyler: That's not like you Aaron, going in without a plan.
Aaron: Yeah yeah I know...I fucking know

"As the craft flies close to Sacramento, they're joined by a host of iron drones"

Aaron: All I know is that the genocide weapon is getting put under SHIELD authority.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:39 pm

"Sandra accepted the weapon Filipe passed her."

Sandra: As my friend said, thank you. All you need to do is shut these dampeners off. Trust me, they will not get the opportunity to repair it.

"Sandra knew they was lucky this time, Filipe's idea to come in here almost got them killed. But with the current developments it was the right decision. All they had to do now was disable the dampeners without getting shot."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:44 pm

"Ricky nodded and suddenly a red square popped up on his newly drawn weapon and peeking through it allowed him to see heat signatures."

Ricky: Alright let's go.

"Ricky led them to a doorway and began putting in two codes. One was the emergency alarm system and he pressed another so it was blaring that the upper decks had been breached, and a trap door opened up that Ricky led the heroes through before closing it and he pressed another button on his gun causing it to illuminate the area around them."

Ricky: Alright this is a secret underground tunnel, built to escape in the case of an invasion by a superhuman we can't combat ie Full power Phoenix. Stay on your toes, no one's usually stationed here but as you can tell by the smell soldiers typically come down here to smoke sometimes share a couple drinks when there on duty, a work time screw, we kill them, trust me or they'll kill you, those guns you picked up should have heat signature detectors too come on we need to get there, then I'll enter the code we get to the dampener, there is security there, but only a couple of guards only problem is there highly trained and no doubt in body armor, expect armed drones, I have a stolen emergency key, so I can shut down the dampner as soon as I plug the key in and type in the emergency override code, the problem is me getting there then I'm guessing you two can handle the rest and blow this place to kingdom come, be mindful the President's on board if you guys care..he is only acting President and something dosen't bode well about that cheeky bastard.

"With that Ricky began leading them through the tunnel towards the compartment that would lead them to the anti mugen field room."
"Molly began typing on her computer in an attempt to find Shaun and frowned then began typing something else."

Molly: You won't like the sounds of it, I was unable to trace Shaun directly, but I could find others who interacted with him and the last known people he spoke too where the essence manipulator Reese Warren..and Acting President Vance Collins. Which explains both how the Government managed to even attack LA in the first place, the question is why is Warren participating, he's neutral to the teeth, he hates being involved on either side ever since he was kidnapped and dragged to Hell.
"Shaun could feel an immense pain radiating from this girl, she'd suffered through some truly biblical torture, yet what she was proposing she was more then blasphemous, it was evil. He may have aided the attack of angels on LA, but only because of fallen, and she intended to go against the heavenly father? Shaun was at wits ends he had no true allies Reese was kidnapped, and Melker would be great, However would comprising his morals again lead to another significant failing. Then again she said everyone on the planet, he asked for a sign that going against hte fallen of the planet was a good sign, perhaps this was it perhaps."

Shaun: I do not seek compromise with any of the people in that city, or this planet for that matter. However some of those opponents you've listed..are questionable namely going up against God himself? I'd inquire...about an alliance to serve both of our mutual interests..and when neither party is no longer satisfied split, the current goal of this union would be dealing with Los Angeles.

"Shaun could hear the echo of Gally's speech, and he felt some worry. Perhaps he was making the wrong choice on one hand the viceory of Heaven spoke to him, on the other some girl declaring war on the celestial order."
Kelsey: You bastards..

"Kelsey let her fangs out and was just about to rush Scott, and Ellen, when Korin re-materialized out of blood and pushed her back and suddenly Tess reformed as well from blood."

Ellen: What?! You just regenerated from blood?
Tess: It...felt incredible, this is true immortality? This is almost better then humanity..it's superior
Korin: My powers have expanded expontentially..and the device is complete..we have succeeded...let me spread hte joy.

"Korin walked over to the machine and placed his hand in it becoming shadows and entering the machine after activating it, and reaching out into the minds of all the vampires he sired, and the vampires the vampires he sired sired and so on.."

Korin: My children..prepare..for a new level of power to hit you, prepare to finally achieve a state of perfection where not even the Government can stop you, where not even acting President Vance can do anything to deter your progress. Prepare to be filled with a new power, the power to create change, the power we need to change the world.

"Korin sent the message into all he sired, using the machine to spread portions of project inertia to his vampire mutant army before emerging from the machine and getting down on knee to kiss Ellen's hand as she blushed."

Korin: I will forever be in your debt Ellen Grey. Scott, my offer to turn you stands the same, especially now..you will be able to walk in the sun, eat regular food still, all the con's of conversion have been removed, but I understand if you choose to decline even with Terracorp's resources, and Ledge's blood, a cure may be released sooner rather then later.
"Marcus's phone was ringing his private line and he went to pick it up not knowing that it was bugged."

Marcus: Whats up Mr. President? I see your having a grand time with your battle against God.
Vance: First of all I'm not fucking fighting him, I'm fighting these costumed freaks who are claiming to be angels, and contrary to their belief that their soldiers of the most high we're winning, I wanted to tell you I'm safe, and I think it's about time we try using those stones as a source of power for the machine.
Marcus: Are you mad Vance? You're really suggesting that aren't you? You realize what happens if we have a weapon that dangerous?
Vance: I realize what happens if we don't, I'll put my own on the assignment if S.H.I.E.L.D can't handle it, but I figured I'd run an operation that could help save the planet by you guys first being an international peace keeping agency and al lthat.

"Marcus scoffed and shook his head."

Marcus: because you're all about peace Collins, you've authorized the use of tha weapon three times.
Vance: Correction the World Security Council has not me, Marcus if you don't want you r job, get the stones, and get shit working so we can win this damn war, and actually be able to enforce the X Laws, and keep people safe!
Marcus: Fine..but you need to calm DOWN until then and let me do my job, and you do yours.

"Marcus slammed the phone and sighed making calls it looks like it was time to take this into a whole new direction, and he was getting word about the situation in Oklahoma about all the captives being un-coperative, and talking about mankind and how they needed to be stopped."
"Milo groaned as he walked around thinking about what to do next, tracking Zach was his next plan, his mother had revealed she was captured by him, but he couldn't go guns blaring at Zach and now Carmen was vanished, and he couldn't get to her. He was trying to figure out a solution to everything going on and just sat down on the roof ."

Milo: Come on Ventro..think..think..hmmm.....Nate's handling the political side of all this, but...oh..shit. Ding ding ding I've gotta light.

"Milo made light appear in his hands, and almost shed a tear thinking about his old friend Harry, before teleporting away appearing near Rachel and hugging his sister while getting 1% of her power. As he did this he teleported them to his old safe house in the woods he was hiding out during the BROOD invasion."

Milo: Rachel Rachel! I need your help, mom's been kidnapped, and I need you to force yourself to try to have a vision..

"Milo walked over to a drawer and began scrimmaging through some things before finding a capsule a pill with X on it and walking over to Rachel."

Milo: Pill version of..it's triple stacked, it will have you feel incredible, stronger, faster, more sensual, and best of all charge your powers, it's mildly addictive but it's basically mutant ecstasy and you remember how much fun it was when we did molly..except this isn't for fun..oh and I meant to mention this earlier, i'd be great if you can find mom, but the priority is locating President Taylor, he's the key to fixing everything. Just pop the pill, get high, I'll use my power to accelerate you so can you feel the effects instantly.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Filipe: You handle any robot drones, I'll take care the rest.

"Filipe had purposely brought a handgun so he could still move with enough freedom"

---

Fawkes: I see
Simon: So wait, isn't Shaun one of the strongest metahumans on the planet? How are we dealing with this?
James: We can either wait for Ellen to return and try and take him down directly...or go after his family. I think last I remember, he had a wife and child
Fawkes: His family is dead. I heard of that. I keep tabs on the strongest of us. He never did reach out for help, so I assumed he was dealing with it his own way

"Marianna suddenly causes an explosion Everyone turns to her in shock as she's staring at everyone in the room with a pissed off face"

Marianna: Does it fucking matter?! The bastard attacked my father when he did NOTHING to him! Fuck it, if you guys wont grow balls and deal with him, I'll take use the damn teleportation pod and go to LA to roast him myself

"She walks off. James sighs"

James: What do we do Fawkes?
Fawkes: I don't know...

----

"Aaron's eyes open up"

Aaron: Oh Marcus...Marcus Marcus.

"Aaron sends the recording of Marcus and Vance to Zane, with a message saying to look into it. As he does, the Avengers arrive in LA, the fighting off in the distance"

Tyler: Shall I bring us in closer
Aaron: No. Let me go talk to Vance first. Ollie, you're in charge. If I go into radio silence, you got green light to take down the black hellicarrier
Elsa: That is easier said than done Aaron Stark. Where even is it

"Aaron points"

Aaron: See right there? I picked up a transmission from Vance that came from that area. He's there. I already have Stark satellites fixed on him. Even all the tech in the world can't help him hide from me...mostly because my tech is better. Good luck

"Aaron flies off towards the ship. Not waiting to just break in, he tries to hail the bridge and ask for permission to enter"

---

"Rachel just looks at Milo"

Rachel: I'm sorry what? You went to fast, run what the fuck is happening by me again? Filipe, Yama, Isabel and Anna left to stop Sandra's rampage in Chicago and next thing we know on the Japanese news, Aya says Japan has declared war on Genosha. Fill me in damn it I'm lost!

"Milo sighs, and fills her in on Chicago, LA, the X-Laws, etc"

Rachel: And let me get this straight, Filipe and Gally are both in LA...possibly dying, and we haven't sent the entire fucking team there, BECAUSE?! I'll pop your damn pill Milo, but I want you to promise me both of them get out of there alive so help me God!

"She takes the pill, and the visions hit her. She sees a hellicarrier dropping from the sky, she can also see Zane there, and then her vision speeds and blurs, and she sees a piece of paper with details, a number and a time written on it floating above her. She reaches for it but cannot get it, as the vision changes again. She's in an office. She recognizes it as Milo's office. Out of the vision, she reaches forward, and Milo can tell she needs a piece of paper and a pen, getting both for her. She jots down what she sees on the paper in Milo's desk, before dropping out of the vision"

Rachel: Oh my...god that shit's good. Anyway here bro

"She hands him the paer"

Rachel: Like...get that to Zane or something...I think, I'm not sure...can you get me off this shit, I'm like suppose to be helping Aya with Akame

--

Scott: Thank you for the offer Korin, but I rather remain as I am, a mutant.

"Scott Summers had never been ashamed of what he was, not for a very long time. He didn't need the vampire powers. He would remain a mutant, and save the world and mutantkind as a mutant"

----

"Melker scoffs"

Melker: As I thought, you're just another servant for them. For those unnatural beings that think they own humanity. Suit yourself. Just know, the apocalypse is coming. They view us as disposable. I will kill EVERY ONE OF THEM, and if you stand in my way, you will die as well

"Her body glows with dark enochian as she teleports away, back to the outskirts of LA, as she makes herself untraceable. She had hoped this attack could be a chance to regain her weapons that Earrings had stolen, but it seems Shaun was just another pawn for Yahweh and Lucifer's game. She would not compromise"

---

"Meanwhile, in Moscow, we find the Russias high command discussing the situation Besides the fact France was in a state of war, they had received word the Germans were on the move. Most generals doubted there would be any open declaration of war, but just as one such general is making the argument as to why not, a message reaches the command center...War"

"At the city of Kaliningrad, the Russian Oblast, without any land border with Russia proper, a quick attack is launched. Air and amphibian units attack the city and in a matter of a few hours, quickly overtake it. At the Polish border, air and ground units, mostly overtanks and a few bipedal mechas, launch a massive offensive past the Oder river and into Poland. The declaration of war had hit both Russia and Poland, and the terms were simple. Surrender all territory lost by Germany east of the Oder-Neisse Line. As soon as Kaliningrad was taken, the German high command moves there along with Helena at the helm. She is seen petting Mao and listening to her generals current discussion"
(All of this in german, but I'm not gonna underline anything)

General1: We shall be upon Warsaw and Danzig within a day, perhaps less. The overtank battalions move at an exceptional rate. We are encountering heavy resistance from paramilitary groups hired by the Poles however
Helena: Capture any commander of those units you can. I want to know who they are, who hired them, and much it would cost to bring them to our side.

"Helena was intent on ending this conflict before that Vance even had time to gets his wits about him, or Marcus and Aaron had time to mobilize the Hellicarrier fleet. She would attack Moscow by herself if need by and pull the surrender out of the Kremlin's fleeing ass"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 9:42 pm

Keeth: Still on the line..supernatural..entity..former X Force member offering help..don't mind me though.

"Keeth's voice oozed with sarcasm, as his phone was ringing and he was getting messages from Foedus and he began looking into his phone and groaning things ere getting bad and fast."

Keeth: Dante...people at Foedus...have been messaging me..things are getting iffy in the vampire community..someone is disturbing the natural order, turning an abnormal number of vampires, apparently all mutant.  Quick question You guys know anything about some vampire mutant threat?

"Keeth was hoping they did, if that was the case they could collaborate on both their issues Shaun Jackson, and the mutant vampire, as it seems there territories were continually crossing today. Molly was typing on her computer when she began getting several message's that were disturbing to her."

Molly: There was some surge of energy...with a magical signature...and it's similar to Ellen's...the excitement just keeps coming today.
"Zane got the message and sighed as he'd inserted a flash drive into his computer, and left the S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters to a suburban safe house, a former retired agent rented out to him, and zoomed in on the picture. Now he was positive what he was looking at was the girl who meant so much to him, and then Aaron had sent him message from Marcus which he listened to with despair."

Zane: It is here..Kiya..how the hell...am I suppose to find her..

"Zane sighed so she was apparently alive, or someone was pretending she was which was an even graver offense in his opinion. He was just about to give up when he felt his phone buzz, and saw a text from Milo. He opened it up and saw the message zoomed in on a piece of paper, and a mirror of light manifested and a piece of paper appeared as well as a time, and Zane began looking."

Zane: What the fuck does this mean..wait...oh no..oh no...god damn it! The next target!

"Zane rushed over to his jacket tossing it on and making sure his weapons ere in and grabbed the piece of paper rushing outside to his armored car, and hopped in putting the key in and speeding off towards some private property."

Zane: come on come on this is my only chance of getting to this first. Ventro you came through I owe you. I just hope I can stop this murder.
Oliver: Gotcha, don't turn on static just to get us to fire if things go bad.

"Sean shook his head disapproving of Oliver's attempt at comedy in a situation like this, but new he needed a coping method they all did, especially when you weren't durable as he was."

Sean: I just hope Stark can change this.

"Aboard the ship, the people on board decided to let Aaron in, while Vance was near the transportation chamber, and some secret service had been transported there in full body armor to protect him."

Vance: hmm..Stark's here to see me? Send him to the transportation chambers, I'll be waiting.
Shaun: Well..

"Shaun was sorry that she felt that way, but as long as she was slaughtering fallens in LA he had no reason to interfere with her, he was sure at some point he'd clash with her but not any time soon."

Shaun: Hmm...my next target.

"Shaun teleported down to the streets to face Gally, and began gathering cosmic energy while staring her down."

Shaun: If you wish to have this city, then by all means take it, but leave this territory for the United States Government whom it belongs too. I care not who you are, if you ally yourself with these heretics you're nothing but an abomination to Michael.

"Shaun then launched forth a dragon of cosmic energy with teeth that were composed of admantium and poisonous."
"Milo put his hands on Rachel to see her vision and also saw more of what she saw including her mother in a cell block that seemed to span for infinity, and some red headed girl bringing her some soup and then seeing President Taylor, his locaotion and more then nodded."

Milo: The whole team isn't there because we don't need everyone, stay safe sis, and you know I'll do everything in my power to keep them alive, we've already had too many loss's and I want to make sure we don't have any more.

"Milo didn't know how true to his word he could be about that considering he lost Sammie in fiction and now Carmen was missing as well, meaning he potentially jeopardized someone else's lives again for his own goals.  He opened up a light mirror sending the paper to Zach as well as taking out his phone to send the message."

Milo: It's good, trust me if MgH wasn't as bad for you as it was I'd be using it. And what's the matter sis can't handle a little baby sitting high?

"Milo was only joking of course although he had his own problems with substance's from time to time, he didn't advocate irresponsibility, and using light brought them back to the place in Akkaido, and gave his sister another hug,this time even tighter as if he didn't want to let go. Their mother was missing supposedly in Zach's possession, and he'd already lost his father and Leah, he didn't want to loose her again."

Milo: I love you sis...I don't get to tell you that enough..we're family. I promise I'll keep Filipe and Gally safe I swear.

"Milo then used light leaving again, this time appearing near Amber and Keeth walking over to her to give her a hug as well before grinning as mystical energy coarsed through him."

Milo: Woooah thanks for letting me stop by and get some power, I know this is like the second time in two days I dropped by but I love magic I really do, I swear I'm gonna stop by one of these days not to grab some..mojo but to just check up on old times..with you Keeth..I just wish..all of this shit wasn't going down. Anyway I have to go save the world now.

"Milo reappeared in another area above the sky, and began sitting criss cross in the sky and focusing on magic to form a energy field around him before using astral projection and drifiting down into a military facility in D.C below."

Milo: Hmm...now let's follow the money.

"Now an astral projection Milo began floating through the hallways, his physical body using a spell to help render him undetectable."
Korin: I understand, my forces around the country are gathering I believe it's about time we strike Summers.
Ellen: Oh no...the X Force there gonna be.
Korin: Forget them.

"Korin grabbed Ellen and used his new-found advanced vampire powers to overwhelm her and push her back causing her to stumble it seemed Scott and Ledge were enraged before Ellen seemed fine just confused."

Ellen: What's...going on..I'm sooooo drunk ohhh my gosh..daddy..is that you..where are your goggles..hehe..Ledge..mhmmm..ur looking sooo yummy you should come to my room! Oops Daddy..hahah..I didn't mean to say that I'm a good girl. Smile

"Ellen was clearly intoxicated, Korin had used his powers to make it so and tamper with her memory in case X Force came after her."

Ledge: Well...your new powers are increadible
Tess: Truly..they are..I've never felt this good..felt this powerful....we truly will rise..humanit
Ledge: Shut it Tess...you only give a damn about money and your own survival, you're a target for too many people so you just wisened up and got allies.
Tess: Listen..
Kelsey: Shut it! I don't care if you are more powerful, so am I, so are the rest of us, he's right we're giving you a chance at redemption something no one else will not even the SXM and that's saying something considering one of their most prominent members is a wanted terrorist in almost every country.

"Tess sighed and went silent speeding off to other quarters of the coven, she knew they were right, she'd spent her time but they had no idea about hte real her. Sure she contributed to hte deaths of millions, billions, but there was more to her hten that there was a bigger picture. People may not have mattered but hte world did Tess made a replica of a natural forest, and peered into it, and just smiled."

Tess: They think I'm a monster..but they don't know..the reason I'm this way is because of the real monsters..who want all of this..gone..the people who really will sacrifice anything for the almighty dollar.

"Tess almost wanted to tear up but didn't, with her newfound power, and family she planned to make the most of it."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 10:03 pm

James: Yes, we do. It's a vampire named Korin, he's trying to assemble a mutant/vampire army. And of course we want your help, we're just discussing how we're going to go about this, unless you feel confident enough to take on Shaun Jackson

Fawkes: Our best bet would be to sabotage the weapon somehow, or somehow bring Shaun into a battlefield where we have the advantage.

"Dante gets himself a drink"

Dante: So, X-Force huh. They need our help or something? I could call up Fathae and we'd be ready to head out in a few.

----

"Aaron heads to Vance's location"

Aaron: Oh hey mister president. I'm here on SHIELD business. Mind telling me exactly what you're thinking of starting not one but two wars and opening fire on your own civilians with what I can only deduce is Celestial technology?
Vance: How the...
Aaron: Mister president, don't insult my intelligence. There's very few beings capable of such weaponry. It's either that, or Zenn Lavian. Maybe stolen off of Galactus. No matter the option, I'm going to have to have to demand, on behalf of SHIELD, you hand over that weapon.

----

"Amber sighs"

Amber: I wonder what he's up to this time

---

"Gally/Avacyn dodges the attack, and moving and translight speeds pierces Shaun in the chest with the tip of her polearm, which is actually her archangel blade"

Gally: Heretic? You have no authority here Spirit of Wrath. But now I see how that worm Vance managed to acquire such power to challenge even the children of our Father, he had A BETRAYER WITH HIM!

"She kicks Shaun in the face hard enough to shatter the streets under him and his jaw as well"

Gally: If you are truly the embodiment of my Father's Wrath, you will stand with me against these heathens, for without our Father's word I am the ultimate authority of the Heavenly Host! The borders of humans do not matter before the words of an angel. I shall give you one last change Shaun Jackson, Spirit of Wrath. Stand with me, or your title as a servant of Heaven is forfeit!

----

"Eventually, Sandra, Filipe and Ricky reach the end of the corridor. Filipe looks out to scout how many guards and drones there are in the dampener room"

--

"Scott helped Ellen stand"

Scott: Listen Korin, I'd appreciate it if you not tamper with my daughter's memory, or make enemies of other mutants out to protect us. We are all allies in this fight.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:01 pm

Keeth: Hmm he's upsetting the supernatural order, we're going to need to find a way to deal with him. Foedus, The Burial Agency, pissed vampires are all calling me so I think it's time I do something. As for Shaun I can help you guys fight him don't know if I can really defeat him. Maybe if we find a way to mess with his link or neuter his powers somewhat, there was some mutant out there Ventro worked with a while back something Warren, had a pretty dangerous power that we could put to use. It's a two way streak, all these calls we're getting some guy is trying to use vampirism to make an army of mutants who can't be touched, smart plan but we don't need an army of supernatural mutants.

Molly: Going after the weapon does seem like a viable option of course, until you think about the numerous defense's they most likely have on board including Shaun himself.
Alex: Perhaps I can be of some assistance.

"Alex emerged from the teleportation pod, after being liberated from the darkness he opted to take a nap and get some rest before rejoining the team refreshed and ready to help save the world."
"Vance raised an eyebrow, all these things he was talking about Celestial, Zenn Lavian, all of that meant nothing to him."

Vance: I don't know these names your spouting Stark..however it's irrelevant. The weapon may be in US possession currently, but it's use is authorized by vote of the World Security council. The demonstration on Chicago was approved as well as vaporizing Genosha, and cleansing LA, you've noticed the skies hmm? They've sent aid, because YOU failed to do Your Job or are we mere mortals suppose to just leave everything in the hands of a man in metal suit who's got ties to these terrorists? You want us to give the weapon up, show results, bring us Sandra Fuller locked up, until you can produce results I'd ask you to get the fuck off my hellicarrier, and don't tell me how to run the fucking country, cause last time I checked you weren't elected I Was.

"Vance didn't appreciate Aaron coming in, it was true he tolerated and even admired him, but he always felt he was lacking in other areas such as not being more ruthless towards super humans."

Vance: Oh and...you don't happen to be the director of S.H.I.E.L.D do you hmm no..now I'd be happy to have this conversation with the Director, you can even attend but as of now..I have nothing left to discuss with you..carry on Mr. Stark
Shaun: I am conflicted so conflicted, the person you represent is someone who I have utmost respect for, but I believe you are proving I am right. The fact that you defend the siege of this city by fallens shows you have no respect for humanity, and I care not what rank you are, even Lucifer once stood by God's side..however I believe the grace of Michael still resides inside you it's merely being tainted by your upbringing by Filipe Costa, and I shall be happy to purge you viceory of the evil instilled within you by the SXM!

"Shaun rushed forward punching while GAlly did the same, the impact of their fists colliding creating a shockwave before he unleashed a massive blast of cosmic energy which Gally seemed to kick into a nearby building only to charge with her blade and Shaun to become intangible turning around grabbing her unleashing his immense magical energies in the form of a cyclone that consumed her while waving his arm in a knife motion sending forth a spiked circle of cosmic anti enochian energy to cut through Gally injuring her before moving forward at light speed himself invoking divine wrath fo ra blast of pure fury and might blastin Gally back before assuming a stance, and looking at Gally motioning his hand in a mocking way to get her to come towards him."

Shaun: Come on you child, come face the Wrath! WRATH!
Korin: My apologies..of course..I couldn't afford any foreign forces, as for mutant kind I believe now is the time to show who's side we are on. Ellen needs rest, even without my tricks she would have perished in battle..I can feel energies now..another one of my new tricks..and she was exhusted from messing with the Scarlet Witchs's magic, no easy feat alone not to mention with the reprecussions of Mother's reign in our world.

"Korin's knowledge of Mother showed he knew somewhat of what recent events transpired that led to their diminished powers, while Kelsey was seemingly entertained by all her new found skills and abilities."

Kelsey: What do we get to do first?
Korin: Hmm...the situation in L.A, there's some energies at work it's time for us to intervene..Kelsey your in charge I must go.

"Korin began blending into the shadows heading to the roof of the building they were in stretching his hands out and yelling with pure euphoria finally glad to walk in the sun without burning as he reached out to James."

Korin: Is this Psyche of the SXM? My name is Korin, and I'd like your assistance in saving our species.
"Milo was moving through walls before he saw two large grey muscular people walking by with another security guard, obviously experiments of some strain of MgH or synthetic abilities and he entered a room where President Taylor and doctors where. Milo used his magical energies to cast a spell to keep the doctors distracted as he placed his hand on Tyler's body filling some sort of resistance and dive into his mind. He entered a rocky and barren world looking around."

Milo: Hmm...
???: Kakarot you really wish to face me? You believe because of your easy victory against that pitiful baffon Nappa you stand a chance
Milo: Vegeta..
Vegeta: Are you in awe at my power? MY RAW POWER!!!

"Vegeta screamed focusing gathering energy in his hand and charging forward while Milo focused on a spell dispelling the wasteland and vegeta before picking up his scouter and putting it on. He began to tinker with it before using it and picked up a nearby level and moved forward at light speed to fid President Tayloer leaning against a rock smoking a cigarett while sipping on a strong mixed beverage."

Milo: Mr. President!
Taylor: Ah another delusion..whatever..the Dragon Ball Z was one intereting, Especially when I had to deal with Majin Buu, but honestly my other favorite illusion being on Krypton watching it explode ..or...the one with the flesh eating chocolate addict clowns.
Taylor: Hmm..that might pop again
Milo: LISTEN! You're dreaming, your dreams are a reflection of the semi-comatse state our in let me help but you have to accept it
Taylor: Help I'm living the dream, no more people to bother me, unlimited drinks and smokes, why would I go back
Milo: Think about the pain of loss of everyone who's left you that's why you need to come back.
"As they reached the corridor Ricky put in a code reaching into both edge's of the belts and ran forward tossing forward two device's an EMP that disrupted communcations systems to prevent them from calling back and a sound concussive bomb that split several ear drums and took down soldiers, as Ricky began opening fire before tossing teh gun aside."

Ricky: Alright hold them off just for a second!

"Ricky rushed over to the center plugging in his emergency key, and began waiting for it to load as he shot a walkie atalkie out one of armed soldiers hands."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:20 pm

Aaron: Oh they did huh...

"Just then, Vance gets a message, and then another, and another, and another"

"Numerous diplomats and even a Security Council member or two asking him why exactly both the Kree and Skrull embassies were putting pressure on them to cease any activity with Project Fission, which they were all claiming was "a dangerous piece of highly advanced alien technology". He also gets word Japan has rescinded it's offer of support in favor of becoming neutral in the situation"

Aaron: Let me guess, your political friends starting to get afraid?

"On an unrelated note, Vance also gets word of Germany's attack"

---

"Gally's eyes surge with power, the entire ground in LA, the state of California begin to shake"

Gally: Whose name did that mouth just utter?

"Shaun can't track her. She moves at incomprehensible speeds and kicks him so hard he goes flying halfway across the city, every bone in his chest broken. Gally is left on the battlefield, her cyborg body cracking under the pressure of her powers. She vanishes, appearing near Shaun and holding him, choking him. Enochian sigils appear around him as his heavenly power begins to drain. More cracks appear on her body"

Gally: You have dared raise your powers against me mortal. Very well. I shall rob them from you instead. And on a personal note

"Her voice changes from the grandiose tone to a more emotional and human tone"

Gally: If you ever bring my human father's heroic and just nature into question again, I will bathe the ground with your blood, your family's blood, and every single other human you've had DEALING'S WITH'S BLOOD!

"She slams him into the ground, a giant enochian sealing sigil appearing around them as the draining of his powers continue"

Gally: He is more of a hero than you will ever be, you filthy traitorous bastard!

----

"Filipe doesn't wait. He heads right towards the guards. He begins using his martial arts skills to take them out one at a time, using the bodies of defeated guards as shields from others opening fire, before throwing them over his shoulder towards the rest of them and opening fire himself at their knees and other unprotected areas."

Filipe: Hurry up!

---

James: Okay then. Get that little group of friends you have ready Keeth, I'll contact you in a minute to arrange for Peter to pick you all up

"James got Korin's message just then"

James: And I'd like you to not start up a war with the human race, we all want things. Why should I trust you after turning Carmen and Ledge into vampires, and amassing for open war that'll cost thousands their lives?

Fawkes: Good. Between Alex and Keeth we might stand a chance. Peter, get ready to pick up Keeth. Simon, go get Marianna into shape. Molly, find Ellen, get her back here. Priority is destroying that weapon. We'll let the others handle the politics.

----

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 12:23 am

"Sandra decided to fire at enemies coming from long range, this takes some the load off Filipe so he can handle those that got close"

Sandra: I agree wholeheartedly.

"Sandra mostly wanted this hurried as firearms wasn't exactly her specialty after so many years as the Phoenix. She had all the knowledge but not so much the practice. So this type of combat she felt a little out of her comfort."

-----

"While Zane sped off the women now known as Kiya was moving through the large mansion. The place was dark suggesting Kiya knocked the power out. She takes her time picking off guards one at a time. The target meanwhile had moved his wife, kid, and himself into a heavy duty vault. Time slowly ticks by before eventually the vault camera shows Kiya snapping the neck of the last guard.

By this time Zane had come to a skidding stop outside said mansion. Kiya slow and stealthy approach had avoided alerting outside authority like cops, MRD or Shield, the type of thing a massive firefight would of certainly gained the attention of. But in doing that all through such a big mansion, it'd given Zane the precious time he needed to catch up.

Inside Kiya placed the palm of her hand to the vault, she seemed to be examining the quality of the metal."

Kiya: Heavy duty, 4 inches at least. Designed for bombs, or certain scale mutants. However...

"She slides her hand down to the vaults electronic locking system."

Kiya: This way will be much easier.

"Kiya plan was to hack the vaults computer and open the vault that way."

-----

"Troy seemed to be getting impatient waiting around. He was sat on a rock and seemed to be getting annoyed."

Troy: Alright what the fuck? We could be out there doing something not sitting here with the love birds (Che/Tesla) and one person keeping so much distance she couldn't hear us if a bomb went off.

"He was referring to Anna off in the distance."

Troy: We're not useless, we should be in LA or something.
Katy: For what, to die? LA is already full of angels, Phoenix is there and so is Filipe.
Troy: Then lets find Zach or something. Anything better then being around this hippy love fest we have forming here.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 12:44 am

"Just as Troy mentions her name, Anna returns"

Anna: We are not moving from this spot until Yama, Filipe or Sandra give the word. They're the closest thing approaching leaders we have right now.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 12:57 am

Troy: Yea a guy who's arm threatens to kill him, a psychiatric cosmic bitch, and a guy who can killed by a hot summers day. I don't think I seen any real leadership since getting back here.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 1:04 am

"Anna scoffs and grins"

Anna: Also all three of them stronger than you, you little ember bitch.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next