Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 12:49 am

"So I fought alongside you guys briefly in the past, but what is it you all actually do? Like powers, skills, roles within the Code:Breakers, etc. Whatever you feel comfortable with." With introductions being said, Tesla wanted to get to know these people a little better.

-----

Cassandra looked at the distant planet Godric had pointed out. "Yes" Cass replied to Godric's question with, soon to follow up with "It's alive, sentient and umm... hmm asleep I guess would be the best way to put it.

-----

"The America's run by Riku, this will surely be a sight to see when it happens." Sandra had no doubt Riku would make it happen. But this time Katy had exited the bathroom, she had a long hot bath during the debate and was now fully dressed. She sat at the foot of the bed, much more like herself now. "So last night got pretty wild didn't it?" Sandra gave a nod. "I hope you don't have any regrets." Katy shrugged it off. "No not really. I still don't see a same sex relationship working for me, but at least I've experienced what it's like being with other women. It was kinda a fear of mine to be honest, being raised up in a straight family naturally gave me a little negative stigma towards the gay side. I never had a problem being around any of you, I just kinda feared myself being called that.

But hey, I overcame that last night and to be honest, it wasn't bad. If anything, I can at least be a bit more open minded on these things in the future."

The orgy as a whole was a experience, but it was having sex with other women that the biggest issue Katy found herself having to cope with. Luckily, she seemed to be alright after having a little time to collect her thoughts and get her head together. "So how did Riku do?" Katy questioned, having missed the debate.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:01 am

Before Kaiser and Elspeth were able to eve say 'Hello" Glory wrapped her arms around them both. There was a moment of surprise but the a feeling of safety and love that only a hug from a older sibling or family could provide. The inevitable conflict between them was ready to begin, but for the moment they embraced. Glory stopped after realizing she lifted them both up off the ground in such a way her father always did.

"Wow, I'm just so...so excited! There's so much we have to talk about and do. We haven't even performed together!"

-------------------------------------

Roberta was only half a sleep until Riku set his speech notes on fire. The rest of the opening statement had her laughing with the other two and wondering what was going to happen next. She didn't think it was completely over yet for Riku and when she worked for the government there were grumbligns of a paranormal agency within it. If they existed then the possibility of a demon president would either put them out of a job or give them unlimited funding. "I wanna know who's his running mate is gonna be. I honestly hope its a stripper pole."

When Katy came out of the bathroom and explained her feeligns on what happened Roberta could understand some of the emotions she felt. Her own adoptive family was Catholic and wasn't the most understanding when it came to homosexuals in general. Latain America was in general still catching up. Right now all Roberta could do was listen and giving Katy the time she needed to let it out.

"Riku kicked ass out there. He'll either be president, cause the vatican to shit bricks or both."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:28 am

Godric nodded " Impressive, not a lot of people would immediately think a planet could really be alive. But yes, it is. His name is ID and he's been in a forced slumber for some time now. He's my old buddy, after my bro locked me away, the Kree saw to ID being locked away "

The Kree planet, well one of them, wasnt too far from ID. A hop, skip, and a jump, in light years. Close enough for whatever method they were using on ID to stay in effect. It wouldnt be too difficult to take care of it, but first he needed to do something " I'm sure your wondering what this has to do with you and lover boy. Well nothing really in itself. You see Cassandra, it's like I said before, your not gonna have to lift a finger. But I will hear your answer. Is Nick worth so much to you?Answer and you and head on back home " he grinned broadly, his presence making the vacuum of space feel even colder.

-------------------------------------------------
Emmet, who was currently hugging all three of his children, smiled at Tesla " Of course dawling, I invited you and Miss Mercury over for the day for some fun and I say we should start having it! "

Emmet gave Tesla and Minerva a run down of the Code:Breaker members and such, all while they toured the mansion. going from the kitchen and libray to more interesting rooms like a giant ball pit and another where all the weapons were stored. As they all rode down a large slide that deposited them into one of the grander sitting rooms, Emmet had tea waiting for them.

Minerva was blown by what they'd seen so far, it seemed like such a fun place to live and it's inhabitants all sounded very interesting and intimidating. She was particularly interested in the mages that lived there. Riku and Jericho, if the magic wrapped around the mansion, woven into it's very being,was anything to go by then they were very skilled indeed. She pondered asking she could get a few pointers or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" I think America is gonna have it's first demon president " Tanesha grinned, feeling happy for her friend and still laughing a bit. She gave Katy an understanding smile, she'd had some issues with her sexuality when she'd been younger and in a weird way, Troy had actually helped her through it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 1:15 pm

"Yes" Cass reluctantly replied. People like Sandra Cass had known maybe a few years at this point. While she had bonded with them, it was nothing compared to her bond with Nick.

-----

Tesla was also pretty amazed by this place, it was more then she'd expected. Although it was starting to give her a familiar feel on inferiority with so many powerful members, this feeling of stagnating and being overlooked in favor of members like Milo and Sandra among others, was part of what of what made Tesla realize she needed a change in life and lead to her quitting and moving to Avengers.

If Emmet where to ever make the offer, joining the Code:Breakers would certainly be something to consider. The place and members where impressive. But maybe they where to impressive. She sipped her tea as she pondered what being a CB could be like.

-----

Katy felt a bit of relief that all the girls was so understanding, dare she say it even warmed her heart a little. She wasn't going to strip and climb back into bed or nothing, but it was nice that they kinda understood where was coming from. She smiled at Tanesha's comment. "Good to here. I hope everything works out for him." Katy wasn't entirely sure where Riku would lead the nation, but her friends seemed confident it would be in a good direction.

"Well girls I'm going to head back to the mansion. Enjoy yourselves and I'll meet you back there."

Katy with a wave goodbye faded into a mist and headed back toward the Code:Breakers.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 2:55 am

Tesla and Minerva's reaction to the tour amused Glory but she could certainly understand. Emmet's life was amazing and filled with amazing people which certainly showed in his home. She couldn't help but feel some regret for leaving, but then quickly reminded herself of why she needed to go. Within her the souls of hundreds were in awe of the power around them. The cursed souls Glory journeyed across the world to save could see and feel as much as her. They all spoke to each other or simply expressing their feelings.

Wonderous castle

Your family is strong

Tea smells nice

Really a ball pit?

Those were just a few of the voices heard. Today they seemed more calm than usual representing her own content state. Glory decided to indulge herself in some of the tea. "Weren't the Codebreakers originally from Japan? I never interacted with the group, but figured they weren't too fond of the light. What changed?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 12:17 am

Adrian answered Glory's question " Well thats because of Emmet, the first six of us were given numbers, I was two, Riku One, Noah three, Iko four, Tanesha five, and Genesis six.  The numbers ranked who was strongest. Anyway our main job were executioners, corrupt politiions, bussiness men, gangs and junk. Then we got orders to kill Emmet, but that didnt go well, he could have killed all of us, but he decided to take over the code:breakers instead and we've been with him ever since, things are a lot better now "

Noah shook his head " Thats a very simplified version of events. He's more or less right, most of us ended up in the code:breakers for different reasons, mainly cause we'd committed horrible crimes and were supposed to be executed, but the organization called Eden, working outside of the law, recruited us in exchange for not killing us, we were to work as their dogs. I have to agree with Adrian, things are better now, all things considered "

Emmet beamed at the two of them " I've led many teams over the centuries, but never one quite as unique as the Code:Breakers and I will always cherish the experience and the memories. It's not so much living in the light as being comfortable in the dark and recognizing the beauty it can hold and ultimately " he held up a hand, forming a ball of energy with dazzling silver color " Seeing the " grey "of things as it were, though I much prefer silver "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aziza, a woman of sixty, had just arrived at Emmet's mansion. She stood at a stood at a simple 5'6 and wore a dark blue suit. She'd aged well, with only a few wrinkles here and there, her grey hair hung down her back in a braid. Her most distinguishing feature was an eyepatch that covered her right eye. Aziza was of egyptian nationality and had come to the mansion for an interview. She'd heard about the Code:Breakers awhile ago and had been following their exploits as much as possible, not easy as they seemed to operate as a shadow group, but that was nothing new to her.

Eventually she'd been able to get in contact the office or something like that and had the interview set up. She needed something new in her life, some way to help people that also gave her some excitement. She was too old to deny some of  her more darker impulses, no, she'd admitted this about herself long ago and had come to terms with her love of battle and death.

" This may just be the perfect place "

Emmet sensed Aziza the moment she arrived, and created a clone of himself out of psionic energy, with the perfect outfit for the occasion of course. He opened the door and greeted her " Hello Miss Aziza, I am Emmet Elizabeth Jones, a pleasure to meet you "

He held out a hand and Aziza automatically took it. She'd seen the man enough times on tv and magazines, that she was fully accostomed to the fact that he looked like a teenager but was a hundred times older then her, she chuckled inwardly, it was a nice feeling " The pleasure is all mine Mr.Jones, happy to be here "

" Please, call me Emmet " he led her to a side room which seemed to function as an office. Taking a seat in an incredibly comfortable chair, she faced Emmet from behind the desk he was sitting at with his hands folded on the desk and his gaze on her, looking him straight in the eye, she felt the weight of his age and felt so young.

She shook her head slightly, no ned to feel so intimidated, though she noted something " I hope i'm not keeping you from something important, I dont mind talking to a duplicate but " she trailed off

Emmet smiled " Most impressive, it take a great eye to see that "

Aziza returned his smile, feeling more relaxed " Having a good eye is whats kept me alive for so long "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Godric nodded " good girl, alright you can go home now and dont worry, it's only gonna hurt for a little bit "

Before Cassandra could ask what he meant, she found herself back in the kitchen as if she'd never left, she hugged herself, still feeling the effects of Godrics power. What was about to happen?

" I'm sure I dont have to say it, but i'll say it anyway. No telling anybody about our little meeting, just dont burn those pancakes "

Cassandra flipped the pancakes and kept he gaze on them " As if I have a choice " she muttered to herself. She smiled a little as she heard Nick come down the stares " Your worth so much to me, so much " but at the end of day, how much enough to justify?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 1:03 am

Tesla felt like she could kind of relate, during her merc days she pretty much did whatever Metallic and Rocket said, and generally did a lot of grunt work. This was prior to her SXM days. "I think I can relate to that, at least a little bit. I can relate to being bossed around buy a higher up, and had I not been working with the team I was in, my enemies at the time all to likely would of hunted me down and killed me. Not exactly the same situation, but I can kinda understand where your coming from."

-----

Cassandra felt that this meeting with Godric would be far from her last. Cass contemplates what type of mess she's gotten into while she finishes up breakfast for her and Nick.

-----

Back at Sandra's house with Katy gone and the debate over, Sandra, Tanesha, and Roberta where now simply laid in bed cuddled against each other. Sandra spoke up eventually. "It kinda sads me to say it, but I don't think we can stay in bed all day. We should probably head back to Emmet's. Seems we have some guests over there."

Sandra had checked in with Emmet earlier during the debate and got a brief run down of the goings on that was happening.

-----

Katy had arrived back at the mansion and made her way inside. Emmet detected her arrival and filled her in. Before long Katy had caught up to the rest of the group. "Oh hey guys. So where in the middle of a tour right?"

Tesla gave her former SXM partner a confirming nod before asking "Indeed, so where have you been all this time?" Katy blushed slightly feeling a little embarrassed about the truth. Given the group she was in she knew she likely wouldn't get judged, and the beans where likely spilled regardless the instant Sandra or Riku arrived back. But Katy herself still wasn't really as comfortable about publicly talking about her sexual exploits as the others where. So she reacted with "I was out, with friends."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 2:16 am

"Whatever Eden is I'm sure they aren't willing to let their soldiers go. At least mother stands as a good deterrent." Glory did hear of a group like that, but not the name. People performing extrajudicial killings aren't exactly rare, but the organized and powerful ones were. Tesla's own experienced was another example of something Glory wasn't too familiar with. She ran and fought but never truly felt trapped. Maybe if she stayed in Japan things would've been different.

When Katy came back Glory greeted her immediately. This did make her wonder where her father was but she decided not to ask. She got the feeling he would show up soon.

--------------------------------------------------

Roberta got up to stretch out and wake herself up some more. "I have some work to finish up when we get back anyway. Just should clean up first." she still had bed hair and didn't mind stepping into the shower soon.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Scott smiled as Marcus shook his hand.
"Same to you, Marcus Wayne. If you need help, contact me anytime at Avengers HQ. That's where I'll be based for now."
He left the mansion with Alfred and opened the back door himself to get in so that Alfred wouldn't have to. Being waited on by someone outside of a restaurant setting didn't really suit him.

The ride back was quiet and Scott exited the vehicle in front of Avengers HQ.
"Thanks for the ride, Alfred."
He shut the door and the Wayne family butler turned and began driving back to the mansion. Scott headed inside and sat in the main lounge to wait for Minerva's return. It was time for their date, and he looked forward to it. He had seen the perfect place when he had been patrolling earlier, and he thought she would love it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 5:24 pm

"Oh hi" Katy walked over to greet Glory, this must of been one of the visitors Emmet had mentioned. Katy walked over to Glory to greet her personally. "Hello, my name is Katy. You must be new here?" Katy wasn't in New York during the orge attack, so this was her first time meeting Glory.

-----

Sandra was the next to get up, in a instant the room shifted around and returned to normal size. "So are we hitting the showers together, or do you girls want some alone time?" It was no problem to expand the shower if need be to accommodate all 3 girls at once comfortably. But if they wanted to go one at time then further renovation wouldn't be required. Tani was the last one in bed at this point. "Tani, baby, if you'd be so kind. I'd like to replace the sheets before we go."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:28 am

Emmet looked over Aziza's information that she sent him. It was all very impressive, growing up in Cairo, she came from a military based family and found that she excelled at combat, particularly sniping. She joined a military training academy did very well, but opted to drop out at the age of sixteen, feeling that she wasnt being utilized to the best of her abilities. Not long after, she was recruited by an organization known as Crimsonwatch and from there she had been for her whole adult life.

" Very impressive Miss Aziza, your exploits certainly prede your skill "

Aziza chuckled " Thank you, but i'm sure they pale in comparison to yours "

" Oh they do, but most do. Don't sell yourselfshort Aziza, the results can speak louder then the methods and you are certainly a woman who can get results " he nodded approvingly " Your listed as a mutant, can you explain your powers? "

" Certainly, I'm a healer, level 3 and a half, four on a good day. I can release a healing aura in the form of darts, i've learned to use it in conjunction with my rifle, makes aiming fairly easy and depending on the situation, it can cause some confusion among the enemy forces and give me an opportunity. Aside from that I have your basic soldier training, im a girl who likes her guns. Mainly a sniper, but I like some variety every now and then. I cary some tools from my Crimsonwatch days too. Such as a sleep gun, freeze gun, and the boost shot, which supercharges a persons natural abilities "

------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, Minerva found herself starring at her reflection in a large mirror. Emmet had personally helped her get ready for her date with Scott. He'd did her hair, added some light makeup, and picked out a very nice outfit for her to wear, giving her one his top of the line purses " There, I deem you flawless and fabulous "

Minerva was holding back tears " O-oh Emmet, I dont know what to say. You've done so much for me, I dont know how I could ever repay you! "

Emmet smiled " Think nothing of it, makeovers are one my favorite pasttimes. Now go and have one, also contact me when you wish for some training in the mystical arts, the mages here would be happy to assist you " well one of the mages and for some very trollish reasons. With a wave of his hand, Minerva was teleported off.

----------------------------------------

Tanesha stretched and hopped out of the bed " A shower sounds perfect right now "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:50 am

Sandra quickly returned the bedroom to normal including all clean sheets. "Well then, lets go babes." Sandra always loved a hot streamy shower, especially when shared with loved ones.

-----

While Emmet went off to fix up Minerva for her date, Tesla and Katy continued talking to the other Code:Breakers. This place was certainly proving not to be boring. Tesla even thought about suggesting to Kiya that she inquire about joining here, it'd at least keep the cyborg on the good-ish side of things. Going back to mercenary work did have potential to land her in hot water if she ever conflicted with one of the "hero" groups, so this would certainly be a better option if she got in.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Scott was sitting in a chair in a relaxed position, looking out the large windows that gave him a great view of the city. His thoughts were interrupted as Minerva was suddenly teleported into the room, and his mouth almost hit the floor. Minerva looked amazing, her already captivating physical beauty augmented by a great outfit, light makeup, and even the purse looked good on her. He had never seen such beauty in his life, the kind of beauty that made you want to remove your hat if you were wearing one. Scott got to his feet, unable to stop smiling as his eyes looked into hers.
"There are no words that adequately describe how beautiful you look."

Scott laughed and looked down at his own blue jeans, tennis shoes, and plain white shirt.
"I feel so under-dressed now compared to you. I feel like I should be wearing a suit."
Although he was not dressed like the consummate gentleman, he still acted like one as he offered his arm to Minerva.
"I only have a motorcycle in this world, so I hope you don't mind that kind of vehicle. I thought it would be better if we went just as regular people on this date, not as superheroes."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 2:47 am

The 3 girls showered together, helping to clean each others backs and wash each others hair. They got dressed after drying off and quickly made sure the house was in order. Sandra then teleported the 3 back to Paris to the doorstep of Emmet's mansion. "Here we are again, back home. It seems the guests are still inside, Katy have already caught up them. Shall we go join them?"

It seemed Minerva had just recently left and they had also missed another interesting guest in the form of Avery, however Tesla was still inside as was Glory.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 3:50 am

When the three went through the door a thick fog seemed to creep through the mansion obscuring their vision. Tanesha froze in place by Sandra and Roberta in midstride and the entire estate was filled with the fog. Roberta herself felt unusually at ease even as if all signs pointed towards an attack. She moved over to Tanesha grabbing both her arms but was unable to move her.

"Tanesha! Tanesha can you hear?" she yelled but nothing. Even with Roberta's enhanced hearing she couldn't hear a single sound. Not even a cricket chirping. However, for Sandra she noticed the presence. A powerful but familiar one all around them. For a powerful telepath let alone a phoenix could recognize the faux purgatory they were in. Roberta's own consciousness trapped them.

"Dammit do you think this is Godric?" Roberta was still fighting the urge to relax not aware of the situation.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 5:51 pm

Sandra considered her words before speaking, wanting to be sure of what she was feeling. "I believe you can relax Roberta, this doesn't feel like Godric." Sandra was certain this was Roberta's doing, though she seemed to be unaware of it. She would rather Roberta recognize this herself and was hoping she merely needed to relax herself. Maybe she'd be able to figure out what this is. If she needed to be told, that might shock her and run the risk of losing further control.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 3:27 am

Roberta had to force herself to even be slightly tense. At this moment she felt so at peace and it was almost wrong. Sandra's words seemed right but if it wasn't Godric then who? "You have no idea how much I want to relax. That is what worries me."  

Before they could really take a look around the fog parted in front of them revealing a dog or at least that's what it looked like at first. It was the size of your average pitbull, but with four sapphire eyes, rough black fur, long claws that scratch the floor with each step. Even its fangs look menacing, but something told Roberta not to worry. The one thing she prided herself in was being able to sense malice no matter how well it was hidden and this creature had no malice. No there was no malice but she felt fear, regret, sorrow and even jealousy.

"Who are you?" Roberta felt compelled to ask even though she already knew. It tilted its head at her as if confused by the question then looked at Sandra. Its tail wagged as if excited then ran off into a nearby hallway. "It didn't take long for something weird to happen did it. Come on lets follow it, I think it wants us to."

They both went to the same hallway and chased after it. The mansion walls were peeled away opening up to a city in the middle of a war. Destroyed cars littered the cratered streets. The once sturdy buildings around them were now missing chunks of concrete and steel. They could hear gunfire and explosions in the distance and saw civilians around fleeing for safety. Roberta could hear some of them shouting and recognized the language. "We might be in Russia." before they could even think about what was happening dozens of artillery shells were fired at the block they were in.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 5:51 pm

Sandra wasn't worried by this and used her telekinetic ability to stop all the shells in mid flight. Almost like a scene from the Matrix the dozens of shells and/or bullets stopped and floated harmlessly in the air. With the Phoenix behind her stopping this many projectiles was next to effortless. "seems like we're in the middle of a war." Sandra made the projectiles disappear and teleported herself and Roberta into the sky, masking both their presence so they could take a good overlook at what was going on. "Any idea on what's going on in this place?"

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 1:36 am

"Well if this is Russia then we must be in the middle of a German offensive." The war between Russia and Germany wasn't really news to the rest of the world. After Germany took over Poland they went after Russia in a modern version of WWII. "I'm not surprised Chancellor Richtofen would go this far." for a moment she felt a pang of guilt for even helping her but it was too late now.

"Why are we here?" Roberta could feel the presence of the hound near them. To their right the creature was sitting down as if a floor was beneath it. "There is only carnage here."

It bared its sharp teeth as if grinning. Sandra could feel something in her head. It was trying to pull at strings meant to control her anger. "Cleanse the field of warriors." the statement filled her thoughts and images of soldiers flooded her mind. Both German and Russian. It was less of a command and more of a question.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 2:17 am

Sandra actually had to consider the hounds request. There was no telling how many innocents where being lost in the cross fire, life must be hell for those still surviving and Sandra had the power to end it. "Tempting... however I'm going to have to decline. Sandra could feel the hound trying to pull at it, but it wasn't so overbearing that she couldn't resist. This hound seemed to be wanting death, but Sandra had been in situations like this before. This time she wasn't going to give in and blindly follow orders. They still didn't know what was even going on.

"Roberta, it would seem we're here with intent to end this war. At least that's what the mut wants of us. On the surface it sounds like a good idea, but something always goes wrong in the end. Things always end up worse then they where before. I don't think we should get involved."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40