Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:51 am

Scott nodded after Minerva responded to him.
"Yeah, I hear ya. Cosmic entities and all that is a little more than I'm used to."
Before their conversation could continue, the Godslayers were upon them. With the call to arms, Minerva was gone, and Scott was now more serious than ever.
I wish I could take on all seven of them by myself, but this will do, I guess.

Scott strode out onto the battlefield, ignoring all of the chaos around him. Scott and Valor, veterans of over one thousand battles, were at home in the chaos. Planting his fist to his chest like a knight making a pledge of loyalty, their power was ready to explode outward.
Rock 'n' roll.
With that key phrase, Scott was engulfed in a powerful gold and white aura that made the ground tremble and begin to crack. The bright light thrown off by it was enough to blind friend and foe who looked directly upon it.

With the intensity of the shaking and the light increasing by the second, his armor began to materialize. Starting from his legs, it made its way up until it covered his head.
"Ahh yeahhhh!" Scott shouted with joyous laughter as the incredible power surged through his body once again, the ground beginning to break apart underneath him. When the bright light and quaking ceased, that was when Scott launched into action. Like a bullet, he was in the air, striking the first Godslayer mage he saw with a jumping spinning back-kick, the most powerful kick in all of martial arts. Raising his arm while in mid-air, he prepared his next technique.

"Shockwave of Valor!"
A bright circle soared 360 degrees around him, striking several of the godslayer mages. Seeing the mage of water, he jumped up and tackled him to the earth, slamming his head into the ground.
"Million Punches of Valor!"
With no mercy, he unleashed that exact number of punches aimed directly at his face. His aim was to take at least one of them out of the fight quickly in order to make it easier for The Avengers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 1:56 am

"We'll never catch these things in the trees. Best bet I can see is to try to pick these things off as they come at us." Abby could barely keep track of these things, going after them seemed like it'd be a death trap. They'd use their superior sight, speed, and mobility in the forest to take the group out. At least staying in a pack they can over each others backs. "I think the girl is right" Cal was at the ready to fire but much like Abby was having a hard time seeing these creatures. "If we chase after them we'll most certainly get picked off."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 2:38 am

The Godslayers moved in rapid motion following Nono's attack, Raid and Ark, vanishing at high speed, were intercepted by Noah, Jonathan, and Adrian. Ark prepared another blast but was stopped by Noah who smashed his stomache with a palm strike, Raid retreated back a little, but Noah wasnt giving him any room. Jonathon, in wolf form was circling, his nose high as he tried to sniff out Ark, only to find the boy was riding on his back.

" The wolf from before I see, shall I play with you? "

A massive cage of light surrounded Jonanthan, spikes began jutting out of it as the cage rapidly shrank. Adrian came to his aid by channeling his own black eletricity for a series of blast that broke the cage. Leaping back, Adrian channeling more electricty sent it out along the ground. Ark leaped into the air " Bellow of the radiant one! " a massive blast of light erupted from his mouth and destroyed a good part of the ground.

Aria created a whirlwind of black wind as a defensive wall to block Aaron and Pol-Aris's attacks " Oh great one of the sky, hear my call and open the doors of heaven. Sky gods rhapsody!! " the black wind began to blow faster and faster till it became a cutting hurricane, sweeping people up and slicing them with sharp blades of wind. Minerva was caught in the attack, but thinking quickly, she summoned blades of fire and wind, combining them together created an explosive force that knocked her out of the spell.

With use of mid air shundo, she appeared behind Aria and slashed her black with a blade of ice. Aria cried out in pain, glaring at the other woman, she cast a healing spell on herself, the wound dissapearing immediately.

Miroku was walking idly through the battlefield, twirling his trident. He was intercepted by Kaiser and Iko. Both shinobi attacked him from all directions, but he lazily blocked and deflected their attacks " Water gods great eruption "

Suddenly, high pressured geysers of water burst out of the ground. Iko dodged around them, But Kaiser wasnt quite as fast, he was caught in one of the geysers but quickly gout of it via the art of substitution. Pulling the muramasa blade out of the gate of babylon, he sliced throught the geysers, giving Iko an opening to get back to Miroku.

Out the corner of his he saw something coming, the next think he knew Scott had tackled him to the ground and began unleashing an uncountable number of punches on him. Miroku was was a little suprised, it had been some time since an opponent had actually landed a ht on him, let alone the number he was getting now. It was hurting, pain, another think he wasnt used too. Reaching out, he caught Scotts fist, stopping it. He was smiling, this day was just full of first for him. He squeezed Scotts hand, suprising the warrior with the raw power this unopposing boy possessed.

" Maybe you'll be able to give me a good fight "

Another geyser erupted beneath them and launched them both into the air. Miroku recovered easily and twirled his trident " Water gods strike, rainstorms downpour "

Miroku's trident seemed to vanish, but it was simply the sheer speed the spell put out, Strikes were rained down on Scott from, like a vicious hailstorm.

Genesis summononed Hercules, Oda Nobunaga, and Siegfried. He felt his power pulsating, in turn giving his summons more power. They attacked Grey who met them head on, the ground shaking as massive tree roots burst out, but Hercules smashed through them and Nobunaga fired his pistols with pin point accuracy, catching Gray's stomache, head and chest. Unfortunately his body was magically reinforced to be strong as stone. He caught Siegfrieds blade and kicked him in the stomache

Eclipse and Jericho were starring each other down. Magic crackling all around them, Eclipse slowly unsheathed his sword, the area gradually getting darker " It's been a long time, my brother "

Jericho starred at him impassively, he held a long, black staff in his hands, which seemed to bring out it's own darkness " Indeed it has, I got Alices message about you awhile ago, forgive me for not caring to follow through "

" Think nothing of it " he started to circle Jericho, giving him a wide radius " Your within my sights now "

" As you are in mine, shall we compare magics? "

" My thoughts exactly "

He slashed, his sword extending out till it was close enough to cut Jericho, but it halt before the Necromancer as it struck some invisible wall. Eclipse quickly accessed that it wasnt a normal barrier spell, his sword would have cut through that.

" You seem confused, brother, surely you can see it "

Eclipse frowned but said nothing, Jericho slowly started to smile. Something began to flicker into view around him. It looked like some formless mist, but it gradually began to take shape and grow larger " A guardian spirit, sort of, ive made many modifications to them "

Eclipse didnt miss the plural in that, he shook his head " As difficult as ever, i'd expect nothing less "

" Some wisdom for once, heh the gods you slay, I raise and command "

----------------------------------------------------

Emmet had his hands full with Godric. He heard Sandra but it was garbled and weak, but was unable to replie. He side stepped a punch from Godric and responded with a swift kick, back up by telekinetic force. He engulfed Godric with flames that rivaled the sun and watched as it charred the meat off his bone, leaving nothing but a skeleton.

The Godric skeleton laughed and resumed attacking as if nothing had happened, Emmet rolled his eyes in annoyance at his brothers antics, he had no idea how long they'd been fighting, time didnt seem to exist in the dimention, he could only hope the others were doing ok.

----------------------------------------------------------

Riku was running up the side of the building as Wilamena's horde continued after him " Oh bitch if you wanna play that game, i'll oblige. Come out Octavia von seckendorff!! "

A large portal opened beneath him, with a wave of yori, a giant fishing hook came plunging out of the ground and reeled out the mermaid-demon, bring along her orchestra of familiars.

Tanner jumped back to his feet, Two machine guns in hand and pointed them towards the sky, he opened fire. The bullets bounced off of his mirror reflections and seemed to gain more power as they did so, charging up with what appeared to be Riku's chaos energy and catching Sandra in the storm, as well as Tanya's clones.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 3:02 am

Nono: Oh no! You! Don't!

"Nono flies in front of Ark (light god slayer?) and used her buster beam to match his blast. A massive beam o war happens as Nono puts all the strength of a moon cutting beam into the attack"

Nono: BUSTER! BEAAAAAAAAAAAM!

"Pol-Aris feels the wind but protects herself with her electromagnetic shield. She then extends her hand towards the mansion"

Pol-Aris: Emmet may charge me for this!

"Various steel beams and other pieces of the foundation are ripped straight out and fly like spears towards Aria. As she distracts her, as Aaron approaches from above and fires a missile right into her. Before she can stop it, she's met with a great number of swords as Elsa flies at top speeds towards her"

"Meanwhile, Gray's suddenly faced with Natsu and Tyler"

Natsu: You sure you don't wanna sit this one out cap. This guys are hitting hard
Tyler: I'll be fine soldier: Get them!
Natsu: FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!

"Natsu engulfs him in dragon breath flames"

"As Raid prepares another blast, he's suddenly hit with a lariot attack charged with electricity, and is now facing Laxus"

Laxus: Gonna have to ask your ass to sit down. Eight Tails ain't letting you move, 'bout to make you frown

"Back at the mansion, Christopher is typing away at the computer"

Christopher: Amber...don't you wanna go help

Amber: Nah...I have, other...business.

"Walpurgisnacht starts to feel something prodding at her maze like barrier, feeling if a twinkling blue star moving at insane speeds all through the twisting reality, searching for Godric. She can feel it home in at incredible speeds, the likes of which she's likely never seen a mage home in on something within her realities"

Amber: Come ooon....come ooooon...where are you...I have an ass kicking with your name written aaaaaall over it

-----

Red: She's right there. Close ranks

"Liz, Theo and Red get back to back. Suddenly, the goblins attack. Red and Liz begin shooting them, Theo joins in. Slowly trying to pick them off. Red gets a few shots in, Liz as well"

-----

"Anna and James are now at the top floor. James knocks. A tall man answers, but he's moved aside by a firm telepathic order. James and Anna now face up to a man, in his mid fourties, wearing a business suit, with sleek hair pulled back"

Man: Oi, who are you bums?

"James focuses."

Man: I said, who the fookin fuck are you bums. You know who I am?
James:...well darn

"Guy stands up"

James: Charge, he's got psy blockers
Man: Oh you thought I was some idiot that didn't take care of his head. You don't know who I am!
James: I know just who you are, Michael Giordani, the new head of the Martillo crime family. My name is Psych. I'm from the X-Men
Michael: Oh hell, I got you fucking do goodders here, means the feds are on to me. Boys, take 'em. Then we'll head out
James: Handle him. I got the guards

"Anna cracks her fists and moves at enhanced speeds with her kinetic powers, having her first collide with the guy's face, a clean easy blow...until he tanks it, crackling with red sparks"

Michael: I said! You ain't got no idea what I can do!

"The guy punches back. Anna barely has time to redirect the kinetic energy of the punch, enough to send her crashing through a wall"

James: Charge!

"Anna blasts back into the room again, and the ground shakes and cracks, windows break, as the two meet"

Anna: He can absorb and redirect energy! Kinetic included! This is going to take a while!

"Anna's eyes glow red as she matches powers with the mobster. James extends his hands, and all the guards are subdued instantly, collapsing unconscious"

James: It seems he didn't extend his psy blockers to his guards...but...

"James walks into the next room as Anna and the mobster keep fighting, exchanging kinetically charged punches. Anna tries to resort to a controlled explosion but he absorbs that and redirects it. Anna takes on her kinetic energy form and blasts down pure form of it, but he absorbs it and redirects more, forcing Anna to dodge. She's now crackling with yellow electricity, seemingly made of a yellow glow"

Anna: Oh you're just a treat. Been a while since I got to cut loose
Michael: Right back at ya mook. Come on then! You X-Pussies ain't takin me in!

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 3:59 am

The bullets reflected around growing with magic and got to the point in strength where they started taking out some of Tanya's clones.   Sandra floated into the air completely ignoring the magically enhanced bullets zipping all around her, she was trying to reestablish a clear connection to Emmet and track him down, but it was proving to be difficult.    Something had to be interfering be it the witch or Godric himself.    Sandra couldn't find herself to pinpoint Emmet.

One bullet finally hit the right angle and soured directly at Sandra's head, but it stopped inches away, even it's magic proving to be unable to push it forward.     The hundreds of enhanced bullets also came to a sudden stop, they spun attempting to drill forward along their path but where unable.    "Kid" the bullets shattered and crumbled into dust as Sandra looked down at Tanner.   "Don't you know it's past your bed time."    

Tanner was suddenly hit with a massive telepathic attack along with the remaining Godric clones.   Tanner tried to reflect the attack before but the infinite power of the Phoenix pressing down on him was to much.     Tanner was forced to his knees in pain, many Godric has already fallen and those that was able to resist was now being slaughtered Tanya's remaining army.

Sandra descended to the ground touching down with a gentle step.  Sandra swept her arm unleashing a massive wave of Phoenix flames upon Wilamena opening up a window for Riku to strike.    Sandra turned her attention back to Tanner, something felt oddly familiar about the boy for some strange reason.    Sandra walked up to Tanner laying her right hand on his forehead.   "What secrets are you hiding kid", Sandra started forcing her way into Tanner's memories.

-----

Cal, Abby and Fathae share the same back to back tactic.    As the goblins attack Cal starts shooting as Abby attacks with her vactors once they are in range to be reached.

-----

Kiya spotted Scott looking like he may be in trouble, she flew high into the air and dived down fying into Miroku ramming him at high speed and pushing him back.  Kiya then unleashed a energy blast into the god slayers stomach.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 4:12 am

"Fathae uses her sword to chop any that get too close. Soon enough, the goblins move away"

Red: Seems like they lost their appetite.
Liz: We gotta exit these woods...

"Liz opens her eyes wide, red orbs glowing in the dark. Pale, canines visible, her vampiric qualities clearly obvious now. She stares around and finally points"

Liz: There...there are ruins of a castle through there. Old ruins. it has to be.

----

"Anna and Mich's fight rocks the penthouse suite as they exchange blows. James quickly finds what he's looking for. A girl, no older than 18, perhaps younger, sits a bed in a rather large room. Small black hair, her blue eyes narrow"

Girl: Who are...
James: My name is Psych. I'm from the X-Men. Julie right?
Julie: Juliannia...stay back! I'm not letting you take him to jail!

"Julie lifts her hand and James is pushed into the wall hard. James focuses all his psionic might against the young girl's mind, and sure enough, there is next to no psy blocker he can not unravel in the end. The girl falls unconscious"

James: I have her! We need to leave now
Anna: You go. If we leave now there's no way the feds can bring this guy in. I need to take him out
James: Damn it Anna...

"Before James can think of helping, more armed men arrive, aiming their guns at him. And this time, they all have psy blockers"

James: Well darn...picked up my tricks.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 6:28 am

Scott was surprised as Miroku suddenly caught his fists and began squeezing them. His strength was more than his physique suggested, but it would take more than strength to take him down.
"That's my line, mage."
They were both suddenly rocketed into the air from a geyser, and Scott could feel himself being pelted by a hailstorm. This attack was not even enough to scratch his armor, and flaring up with his Valor Aura completely dissipated the incoming water attacks. Scott had just done a back-flip to land when he saw Kiya shoot by him and strike Miroku with a vicious one-two combination.

Deciding not to waste the moment, Scott covered his right arm with glowing white energy and dashed at Miroku with great speed. To follow up with Kiya's blast, he threw his right punch with all of his strength.
"Fist of Valor!"
His classic punch may not have been enough to destroy Miroku's head like it had the heads of the Grymwar, but landing right on the chin, "on the button" as fight professionals would say, was sure to do some heavy damage. After delivering the punch, Scott eased into a fighting stance, ready for more combat against the Godslayers.
"Thank you for the assist, Kiya."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:01 pm

"Thank me when we're done!" Kiya flew into the air above Miroku putting both hands together for a double charged energy blast and fired upon the water god slayer. Kiya meant no ill will towards Scott, her simple lesson here was to not let your enemy breath and recover. She'd seen far to enemies in the past where this mistake of giving a enemy even a second decided life or death.

-----

"We move to the castle, now." According to Abby they where close, hopefully Liz was right and this was the right place. But if not Cal knew they could hunky down in the castle until morning. Either way whatever this castle was, it was their best option right now.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 7:38 pm

"James stares down his opponents. His mind is racing at a mile a minute, strain on his face. Psy blocks work by placing barriers in parts or the entire mind, creating a jumbled maze of shields and barriers to a telepath. But with skillful prodding and enough time. All the guards instantly drop to the group, completely unconscious"

"Just as James prepares to focus on the mob boss, there's a thunderous explosion that rocks the building. James looks out the window and sees Anna, as a streak of light, having been pushed outside by a massive blast. James can smell burning"

James: Anna! Can you hear me

"Outside, a streak of energy floats up, only visible feature in the face is glowing red eyes"

Anna: LOUD AND CLEAR!
James: Charge wait!

"Anna blasts back into the penthouse and another massive explosion rocks the foundations. Dust kicks in and the walls collapse. James shields the young daughter of the mob boss with his body as the roof of the penthouse collapses"

James: Going too far! You're going to attract the MRD

"As the dust settles, James and the girl appear unharmed, as James has used his power to tap into her mind and protect them both from the falling roof. With most of the walls and roof gone, the fight is now visible to James. Anna and Michael keep exchanging blows, each release of energy threatening the foundation of the building"

James: You need to finish this! We're going to bring the building down
Anna: I'm trying! Okay buddy, I've had just about enough!

"Anna gets bellow him, and using all her power uses a punch to place an enormous amount of kinetic energy into the villain, sending him blasting upwards. Once Anna's sure he's cleared a safe distance, she readies her fist, and punches up. Instantly, the sky above New Jersey is covered in explosions the size of a payload of C4. The entire sky's covered in them like fireworks. James can hear the screams bellow and the mental panic of the onlookers"

James: Charge!
Anna: I KNOW!

"Anna pulls back her fist. One can see the body of the mob boss crashing down, his powers having been overloaded by Anna's constantly release of energy. As soon as he gets in range, Anna places one well placed punch in his face and sends him crashing through the wall, almost onto the outside. He remains glued to the wall, unconscious"

Anna: Damn. I had to actually cut loose. His capacity to absorb was amazing.
James: We have a detachment of MRDs and FBI heading this way...and the national guard
Anna: Hang on!

"Anna grabs both James and the girl, carrying them, gains momentum, and jumps out through the destroyed walls, as if looking to jump down the building. Instead, she increases her kinetic motion and clears the roof. She starts doing this over and over again until they three clear a safe distance"

Anna: We should be safe...well that was fun, where to next?

"James is dusting off his uniform and looks exasperated at Anna"

----

"Fathae now leads the way. Soon the group clears the woods into wide open ground, green rolling hills. Off in the distance, the ethereal ruins of a once mighty castle"

Fathae: There...that is. This is most definitely it. Camelot.
Theo: This is fascinating. There is no record of this ruin that I'm aware of. It's like we're in another of those spacial containment barriers. Making a section of land seem smaller than it really is.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 12:16 am

"For ruins it doesn't look to bad at all. It must have been beautiful back in it's prime." Cal soon cuts in. "Sorry to break up the viewing party, but we have a god to do people. So lets get to it."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 1:08 am

Red: Yeah, real beauty. Look at all that fallen rock.
Theo: Now Red, respect for history is important.

"The group heads to the castle. It's easy enough to enter the grounds as the walls have various gaps. Once inside, they see it overgrow with grass and trees. They can see however, an ominous light inside"

Theo: Seems there's others here
Fathae: Let us go then!

"Before she can, Red grabs her"

Red: Nah. We fight him head on we get our asses kicked, he's too skilled. We need a plan.

----

"Anna and James have now arrived at a midwestern town, small place. Around a single farm there's about close to a hundred people picketing the property"

Anna: Tell me this isn't the place
James: I'm afraid it is. Just stand back, I can handle this one

"James begins to focus. Soon, everyone just...dispersers. James keeps focusing for a bit before opening his eyes again"

James: There. I sent them home. Apparently there was damage to various properties and buildings around the town. Seems the folks thought it was the teenager living here that did it...they're probably right
Anna: Haaa, a good old mutie lynchin. Gotta love the rural areas
James: Don't judge them that way. Their livelihoods were destroyed. I think I can arrange for some monetary compensation
Anna: So they were going to attack a mutant and you give them money?
James: No, they were demanding justice for their destroyed property. We protect the mutant but there's no need to leave some of these people without a job. I saw some of the damage Anna, it was intensive.
Anna: So...omega mutant?
James: I don't think so. But destructive regardless. Come on

"Anna's carrying the girl on her back piggy back as James knocks. A man answers the door. James can read his mind"

Don't fookin know what's happening but if he pulls anything, I'm shooting

James: Put the gun down

"The man turns around before even saying anything and puts a shotgun he was carrying against the wall. James then extends his hand"

James: Good day. My name is...my name is James Howler. I am a teacher at the Genoshan institute for mutants

"The guy gives him a look. James facial expression shifts to a surprised one before he sighs"

James: Didn't expect this... Sir I...we're here to help
Man: I ain't need no help, not from muties. You leave me and mine alone got it?
James: Sir...that crowd dispersed because I told them too. I...I understand your reservation but please, your son needs our help.
Man: Hell with you! Get out or

"Before James or the man can argue further, a woman, around the same as him, grabs his hand"

Woman: John...p-please. Our boy needs help
John: But May. They're
May: It doesn't matter. P-please, come in. He...he's a good boy, I'm sure he
James: It's fine ma'am. We all lose control when it starts. It's like hormones. That's why what we do at the institute is important. Your son will leave with full high school diploma valid anywhere in the USA but more importantly, he will leave in full control of his mutation, capable of integrating at any level of society. That's what we offer
John: Or you offer these kids some chance to go out 'n die fer yer fookin mutie causes
James: We...

"Anna steps up"

Anna: They lay down their lives if they want. Last time I checked, the military on Genosha is only around 2% of the population. And if you're referring to the Shadow X-Men, that group at its largest didn't even make 30 members, and right now it's not even ten. Nobody makes the students fight.

"Anna gives him a decisive look"

James: Anna, pull back...this man's brother died on job...as an MRD agent. Don't antagonize him
Anna: Seems to me that's grounds for kicking his ass if he sympathizes with his fuckin
James: Stop! This isn't about us vs them. We're here to help

"Anna turns away. The lady, May, leads James and Anna up the stairs of the house to the bedroom areas"

Anna: It's really...really hot

"Anna's eyes turn red"

Anna: There's a great amount of heat coming from the room
May: He...he came home and just locked himself in. I...his arms were

"James puts a hand on her shoulder"

James: We'll take care of this

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 1:38 am

"Maybe there is some way we can get around to flank him." Abby suggested.

-----

Jim and Metallic was hanging out at the bar laughing and having drinks, just hanging out and having a good time. Eventually the joking ended as the conversation shifted. "Do you ever think we should get back out?" questioned Metallic. He'd been thinking about this ever since Tesla transferred her services to the Avengers. "Genosha is great and all, but don't you miss the thrill of the hunt, the Adrenalin of the chase, the pride of the catch?"

Jim nonchalantly shrugged. "They give me free food and bed for doing next to nothing. They haven't kicked me out yet. I like to not shake the hornets nest and just ride the gravy train. If I happen to just slip under everybody radar when trouble hit, so be it."

Metallic couldn't help to be amused. "You sir truly are one lazy bastard. As for me, I've been sitting around for far to long. I mean god damn, people used to fear me. Now I'm a nobody."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 1:53 am

"James enters the room. Huddled in a corner is a a 16 year old boy. James instantly recognizes the problem. His left arm is glowing bright orange, like a hot piece of forging steel. The point the arm contacts with skin seems almost like it's melded to his body. His other arm appears to be following the same procedure. already beginning to glow. The rest of his body is glowing as well. He's on the floor, and the area around him is glowing bright orange"

James: Son...you okay? I'm here to help, what's your name?

"He manages to whimper out Brandon"

James: Brandon, my name is James, James Howler. I'm from Genosha. From the institute for young mutants
Brandon: T-the...the school the X-Men run?

"James nods"

James: Well, not run. They often bring us troubled people to help. And some of them studied at the mansion. You look like you could use help yourself
Brandon: I...t-this is a mutation. I'm just...there's
James: Oh I think you are. It might be something unique, but I don't doubt you're a mutant...we can help Brandon, you just need to come with us
Brandon: B-but my folks. 'n the townspeople, I r-ruined a lot of things and the shops
James: Don't worry, we'll handle everything. Right now you need to think about yourself. You don't want to be glowing red hot for the rest of your life do you?

"Brandon nods"

James: Okay then. We'll send someone to get your things later, right now we need to see to you

"James steps out of the room and talks with Anna"

James: Get back to the school. Bring a teleporter. We can't risk carrying him any other way.

"He turns to the boy's mother"

James: Miss, we'll do our best to care for him. I'll stay in touch.
May: So w-wait. You're accepting him to this school but, we ain't got any money to
James: Ma'am, don't worry at all. Enrollment is free, we cover all costs. We offer medical insurance specifically geared to the person, and I assume you understand he's safer there than any other place.
May: Well...G-genosha isn't exactly. You...attract weird folk

"James can't suppress a smile and then sighs"

James: Can't deny that. Although we have a very good track record keeping the school safe.

"Anna's already left"

James: Anyway, if you or your husband have any further questions, I'll be happy to answer while we wait for some help taking your son safely there.

"He waits outside the room, John the father eventually begrudgingly joining, and James takes their questions and tries to reassure them. This is something James had sorely missed. Helping. Feeling like more than just the guy in cerebro."

----

Red: Not a bad thought. Liz, you and call try to find high ground. Abby and Theo, try and find a way around the main door. Fathae, feel like having a dance with him?
Fathae: More than willing. I shall unfurl justice on this conceited elf lord.

"Fathae and Red head for the main door. Theo looks around"

Theo: Hmm, Abby, you think you can use your spacial magic to teleport us up to the roof of the keep?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 2:14 am

"Shouldn't be a problem." Abby uses her enchantment and the two quickly vanish leaving just Cal and Liz. "Probably the remains of the castle walls or what's left of one of the towers would give us the highest vantage point." Cal was thinking about the best places in these ruins to get high.

-----

"You know Jim, SXM is much smaller these days and lacking many of their heavy hitters. Milo is out and god knows where, Sandra is with the Code:Breakers, I guess we still have the daughter but still. Your time of lazying around could be coming to a end as more of us get called on for jobs."

Jim paused to consider this. "Well damn."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 2:55 am

Liz: Completely agree boss. There?

"Liz points to a high tower on the walls, with a good shot into the keep itself through a tall window (which is also exuding light). Liz grabs Cal"

Liz: Hold on boss.

"And then jumps right to the tower using her vampire strength. She lands there easily enough and puts Cal down before giving him one of the two anti-tank rifles she carries"

Liz: If you put it down on the ground recoil wont matter much.

---

"James and Brandon get dropped off in the SXM command center bellow the manor with Gally"

James: Thanks for the help Gally. Tell your mother I'm sorry to have you help
Gally: Yes James. You should go talk with my father. We were interrupted earlier by a woman from a different world. He came here after.

"Gally teleports off with angel magic after that. James leads Brandon to the lab, where Ezekiel is working"

James: Ezekiel, this is the kid. Thanks for coming
Ezekiel: No problem man. If it's urgent, it's urgent but...you really should think of getting someone to fill my shoes, you know the talk. Anyways, kid, come here.

"Ezekiel helps the kid into a glass room. He has to pull away as he actually melts his malleable form. He then starts running some tests"

Ezekiel: Jesus...
James: What is it?
Ezekiel: He's...he's basically a fusion drive. See this?

"Points to the x-rays"

Ezekiel: His internal organs are some kind of techno-organic component. His brain's more like a supercomputer than anything else. But that isn't the mutation. He gives off ridiculous amounts of energy. He's like an engine. His body's altered itself to accommodate. It seems that he's gotten old enough now that the power output is increasing exponentially. He could probably power the x-wing blackbird.
James: Can it be controlled
Ezekiel: No...not that I see. He's self dependent. I'd need to run more tests to figure out the details, perhaps converting solar rays perhaps something else, but he's an entirely self contained system...he can't be shut off
James: Damn...poor kid. Is there
Ezekiel: Anything I can do? He's an engine, ergo, basically a machine. Or well, you know, in a nice kind of way. But yeah I can fix this easy James, all we need to do is get him a containment unit.
James: Yes. Do that. How long will it take?
Ezekiel: Shouldn't take me more than a few hours to design them. Then maybe I dunno, 12 hours to make the parts?

"James smiles and gives Brandon a thumbs up, who manages to meekly smile as well"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 3:13 am

"Noted, thank you for the tip." Cal gets into position, it seems their shots will be clear. Abby and Theo was on the roof of the keep, so far so good as things went.

-----

"So what will you do?" Metallic pondered the question asked by Jim. "I assume Yamairo or James are the ones to speak to about getting a assignment."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 3:37 am

"Theo leads Abby using his enhanced scent, down into the keep. Eventually they find high ground and overlook what is happening inside. Celebech has the sword placed near an empty throne. The room has many magical creatures. Goblins, trolls, a giant. More than one elf. Near Celebech s a young woman, blond, her face Fathae's spitting image"

Theo: Is that...she looks familiar.

"Celebech speaks in an unknown language to both Theo and Abby, melodic and serene. Despite not understanding, the rest of those present do, and applaud"

Theo: I assume it's the evil villain speech"

----

"James meanwhile has headed back up. He finds Yamairo and Filipe in Yamairo's office chatting"

Yamairo: Haa James, just wanted to speak with you
James:...this Raina, where is she now?
Filipe: We gave her a room here. Can't just let her go out and get herself kidnapped. We said we'd talk more later, figured might as well let her get some sleep.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 3:52 am

Abby nods in agreement.   "Yea, what else would it be.   And your right, that women looks just like Fathae."

-----

Jim and Metallic continued their drinks, a TV at the bar played the news and reported missing people.   "Looks like a promisingly lead as any."   Metallic put his beer down and stepped from the bar.   "Gonna inform the boss man."  Metallic thought about it and replied "I may as well."

Metallic makes his way to the mansion to inform the others before heading out.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 3:13 pm

Filipe: Wait! A missing person's? What? Mutants?
James: Metallic wait, you can't just

"Yamairo puts a hand on James's shoulder"

Yamairo: Wait Metallic. I'll go with you. James can you handle power control class today?
James: I...sure. It's just missing person's Yama.
Yamairo: Well, there's no reason we can't lend a hand

"Yamairo teleports with Metallic back to Jim"

Yamairo: So, where do we head to?

----

"The doors of the halls burst open, and Fathae walks in. Red behind her"

Fathae: You! Return the sword in the stone this instance!
Celebech: I never thought you would be foolish enough to follow me here. No matter, the sword belongs to the blood of the dragon.

"The girl turns to Fathae, who's face looks like it's seen a ghost"

Fathae: Who...you look like
Red: Like you right?
Fathae: No...like my mother.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 5:19 pm

"Raina paused to consider this she wasn't exactly the most confident in anyone being able to harness the Goblin Force especially with what she's seen and heard but who was she to question it really. Maybe it wasn't completely the source of everything that had went wrong in her future."

"Well I'm simply here to offer my services if you need anything." Raina sighed she wasn't here to beef with the heroes of this time she'd already almost had conflict with them.

Nate on the other hand didn't know how he felt about this girl, she had an aura of power and a demeanor that said she was on a mission. Yet she gave in quite easily when spoken to about Cassandra and the Gobiln despite her apparent hatred for her. "Well that sounds wonderful, it seems like your asking to join us."

"I'm not from this time, but if you wouldn't mind It seems hella fun to join the SXM, and it's also a chance to save people, what do you say" She said inquiring about joining the team.
"Surges of energy were seen, and blasts of brilliant light and energy. The energy continued to mesh together simmining. then BOOM BAM BAM BAM GOD DAMN! Tons of energy continued to form, and several things were seen. Raging ocean waters, moutnains, forests, giant monsters, volcanic eruptions, and various other things and suddenly the various natural events happening in the void of space began to grow more intense. All around the various weather phenomen ground, water, and air was formed.

Within what seemed like seconds but was really much longer an entire massive planet was put together. The planet then began having an energy surge aroudn it and began tio stretch growing even larger and larger. Nearby a couple people were seen being eradicated by the energy, and in the distance two people were seen shaking hands.

"It's done, ." Said one man dressed in futuristic armor speaking to another in some sort of ancient robes surging with some ancient power.

"Yes it is, this is a partnership a union of power, one that'll truly benefit us both." But mostly me when I'm done, stupid fool.

"Yes yes it will." The man in the futuristic suit said as he vanished being beamed away as the surge of energy continued to expand outwards.
"In another plane of existence two beams of energy clsah into each other ove and over. Then a man is seen yelling, and yellow energy surrouds him as an orb of bright light continus to expand."

"AAAAAAAAH!!!!!  I am not you, my choices are not yours, and that's why I've chosen to take you bastard."

"You are me, you see what you've done,w hat we've done! What you did by allowing the magic to slay us, for eveything! You are truly the only one who could have done this and you simply allowed i to happen! You see what were on the verge of creating and you accept that

"I accept nothing and now this is complete, no longe rwe are UNION!" Both men lunged forward and combined into one burst of sizzling energy and everything around them parted and there was nothing left but a dark void and a humanoid body fell from it at the speed of light before crashing into  a dusty decrepit planet below.
"Meanwhile back on the newly formed planet and the surrounding area the surges of energy begin, massive tornadoes and other intense weather were taking place before stopping. Suddenly several warriors were seen battling, various beasts, giants, gods, and other things before it all caused the atmosphere to shimmer and vibrate. Then it all stopped the planet was peaceful and a massive ball of flame hit the newly formed sphere. Emerging from the remnants was a man in damaged armor and blood and nex to him a hammer, and a voice echoed."

"You are free my son, even with thy decisions never  made. But for what you were liberated for, I pray for thee, I pray for all."

"Thoust cant burn in the pits of Hel wherein my wife lays, bastard." The man seen getting up was none other then Kano who stumbled forward wiping blood off his face and looking around. "Odin's beard....the fuck is this."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 5:49 pm

"Filipe meanwhile is back in the lower levels of the Academy. Ezekiel is still working"

Filipe: So? How's it going?
Ezekiel: I'm aaaalmost done

"Before Ezekiel on a sort of plastic dummy model are layed out black metallic parts, forming what appears to be a body"

Filipe: So this'll help the kid James brought in? Brandon was it?
Ezekiel: Yes in theory, I believe this will help focus his energies. I actually based the design of the parts on your daughter's cyborg body
Filipe:...oh, yeah...glad that helps someone

----

"Back up in the Academy itself, James is sitting down with the class and beginning to teach the power control lesson"

James: So, I believe last time mister Hasaka taught you about the difference between different types of mutations. Today we're actually going to start some application. So lets see...David.

"James points to David Fuller, who's in the class"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 6:04 pm

"The reports was coming from Georgia, Florida." Metallic said. Jim looks back with a sign towards the two arrivals. "Did you rope me into this tin man?"

-----

Cal can see what's going on through the sniper but not hear anything, he should of given the team a bug to wear, rookie mistake on his end. "I suppose vampires wouldn't have extra sensitive hearing would they?" he asked Liz.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Yamairo: Well, Metallic did say we were both going. Don't worry, this shouldn't take long. I'll just use my temporal vision and we'll figure this out.

"Yamairo thinks for a bit"

Yamairo: Perhaps a little bit more backup might be in order. Do any of you know where Luke is?

----

Liz: She's...she said that the girl with the elf looks like her mother. It's starting!

"Back in the main hall, Fathae launches herself towards Celebech, only to be intercepted by the woman, who grabs Caliburn and clashes blades. As soon as Caliburn is picked up, around the castle spirits begin to rise, first as corpses but slowly glowing with light and becoming as they were in life. An army of early medieval warriors"

Liz: Cal...

"Liz points out. The army rises all over the land slowly but surely. There's already easily tens of thousands"

Liz: This might be about to get ugly.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Cal looks out seeing the raised army. "Ugly is a understatement. You realize our odds of turning back a army this side are slim to none at all." It was clear to Cal that they had to end this as quick as possible. "We need to finish our objectives quickly, hopeful find a way in the process to put that army back down." Cal remember Abby saying a army would be raised, he had hoped to prevent it, but they where to late.

-----

"Luke huh, I think he might be training a class out back on how to harness strength based powers." Jim had thought he'd seen Luke outside earlier with some students.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Yamairo:...hmm, I guess James must have asked him

"Yamairo "grabs" the two and they teleport off to the Institute's gymnasium. Sure enough, Luke's got a class of super strength students and is using the danger room hologram technology for some training"

Yamairo: Luke, when you can spare a minute come here

----

"Fathae and the woman are locked blade for blade, the woman seems to match Fathae's superhuman speed and reflexes. Red meanwhile is now dodging goblins, elves and the giant."

Liz: Well can't think about it too much. Lets concentrate fire support on Red boss

"Liz aims and fires her massive cannon right into the giant, who stumbles and crashes part of the walls. Theo and Abby have to hang on"

Theo: My stars and garters! Abby we need to get that sword. Help Fathae. I'll go deal with that insufferably stuck up elf

"Theo runs off, hanging from the walls to get into position"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next