Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 2:14 am

Sitting down again Katy also opted for Tea and thanked Ku-Chan afterwards. She took a piece of sandwich herself. "And to think we still got more, presumably even stronger monarchs to come." While Katy wouldn't dream of quitting, she did start to wonder if herself and Minerva was the right people to be here.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 4:37 pm

"Kano gives a cocky grin"

Kano: You claim to be invulnerable demon? Well, then perhaps I need not hold back!

"Space around Kano begins to rumble with massive amounts of mystical power. The godblast forming in his spinning hammer begins to glow not only shades of incandescent blue but also amber yellows, as he begins to pour the Odinforce into it. The godblast begins to take on the incalculable might of the the powers of the Allfather, and grow in size and energy"

Kano: You claim immortality! Let us see you withstand the might of the Allfathers!

"Kano makes a motion of throwing the hammer after the spin, but instead holds it in his grip tightly, and the Godblast is unleashes. A torrent of power strong enough to destroy countless solar systems, concentrated with a blast about the size of the giant Satan's chest, is fired"

----

"Back at Nirvana, there is now a mountain of demonic bodies on either side of the road leading to the bridge. Yamairo stands, mostly unperturbed, awaiting the next wave. To the topleft of his position, massive structures of ice, some destroyed, others standing. The entire landscape is looking more and more like an Arctic desert. Ice-Hands stands guard not letting a single demon pass. To the topright of the bridge, craters hundreds of feet across have formed, as a single shining light is seen, Anna in her kinetic energy form, eyes glowing red, blasting and exploding anything that gets too close. The center is an all out melee. Aaron has long ran out of standard ordinance and is instead relying on repulsors and unibeam blasts to cut and blast through the demons. Nono meanwhile makes fodder of them, her degeneracy engine continuously feeding her enough power to kick demons into past with near light speed mass movements, or blast throw rows of them with her hyper condensed buster beams"

"But despite their success, all five of them know they can not keep this up eternally. Aaron and Nono use comms to speak with each other"

Aaron: Kano and Sandra aren't back yet...running out of power. Sun batteries aren't replenishing me as fast as I'm spending energy
Nono: Nono can continue as long as required! I shall have these demonic fiends yielding before the match is done!

----

"Meanwhile, back at Earth 616, in the woods in upstate New York, the massive expanse of greenery with one Strange Manor at the center. The elf Ilyrana watches over the woods for any straggling demon that might come from NYC. These things had emerged and had threatened the city, but the human heroes had handled most of them. A couple of bodies lie close to the wood's beginning, pierced with a dozen arrows each. As she uses her superhuman eyesight to watch over the horizon, a sudden loud screech appears above. She stares up to find a mass of smoke, fire appear up in the sky, before from it emerging a massive draconic looking being. Black and red, with demonic like horns and wings, it seems to do battle with a single mud gold glowing figure"

Ilyrana: Elvish"...what did she bring this time"

"Before the elf has a chance to knock an arrow, a blast of black light blots out the sun for a few moments, and the draconic being is cleaved clean in half. Both halves smash into the forest bellow with a thunderous thud, as Ilyrana rushes through tree branches to reach the impact sight"

"There, she finds the black bleeding halves, the eyes of the being snake like pupils with no life remaining in them. And dusting off a brown overcoat over a white blouse and red trousers, a sword dripping with the same blood in the other hand, is a woman of inhumanly crimson red hair and eyes. She stares up at the elf with an exasperated look"

Amber:..okay look, BEFORE you get mad! He started it! It's a draconic archdemon or whatever of some hell dimension I was in. All I wanted was a bit of his father's horn, and he came at me!
Ilyrana: And this required him being brought here...why?
Amber: Well, I needed SOMEONE's horn and he incinerated his father's remains so...well, now I have a horn!
Ilyrana: Amber Parker, the blood is cursed no?
Amber: Huh? OH!

"Amber stares at the body and lifts it using telekinesis. She closes her eyes, and speaks a simple incantation, "I call upon the second sorcery", and as she speaks a wind of sorcery blows through. Slowly, the evil blood that had begun to seep seems to easily be recalled into the body as if it had never seeped at all. Amber approaches the body, cuts both the massive horns off, and then speaks the incantation again. And just as if the body had never been there, it vanishes"

Amber: There. Fixed...in other news, why am I feeling countless intrusions on the planet?
Ilyrana: Ha, yes. It seems there is an invasion currently in progress. I am unaware of the details

"Amber sighs and puts her fingers to her forehead"

Amber: James, this is Amber, report please
James: About time you returned. I don't know much myself, it seems we are being invaded by the demonic beings of another Earth. Sandra and the Code:Breakers took point, we merely defended. They are currently defending some sort of choke point, but my telepathy can't reach them there. Yamairo, Filipe and Anna, and Aaron and Nono of the Avengers, are currently aiding the fight there

Amber: Okay then...different dimension. Lets find it

"Amber drops her sword as it seems to pop out of existence and she closes her eyes. Another wind blows through the forest

Amber: I call upon the second sorcery

"She begins to focus. First order of business, find the dimension. Second order of business, find out more details. Third order of business, blow up what or who needs blowing up. Soon, through the powers over dimensions granted by look into the Root, she begins to home in on Nirvana, as if a gentle knock upon whatever defenses that dimension has against unwanted intrusion"

Amber: Found it...can anyone hear this, whoever rules this place. My name is Amber Parker. I am a friend of Sandra Fuller. I want to help

"She knocks a bit more firmly, trying to get either Alan or Chiang's attention. She was trying to be civil, but civility was not her preferred method of approach."

Amber: Let me in, or I'll have to force my way in. I just want to help.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 2:34 am

Satan turned to Kano.
"Who asked you to hold back, King of Asgard? By all means, give me your best shot."
Satan sat there and took the godblast imbued with the power of the Odinforce, a gigantic explosion of power forming around him. After some time had passed and the energy died away, Satan just sat there as if the attack had never happened.
"Hmm, the Odinforce isn't bad, it definitely would give the mortals below me in the cosmic order a run for their money."
While all of this was going on, New Demons were still rushing through the portal.

Chiang looked over as he heard knocking on the fringes of Nirvana. The guest introduced herself as Amber Parker, a friend of Sandra Fuller.
Welcome, Amber Parker. In this universe, forcing your way in anywhere violates the cosmic order and is in general not a good idea.
Chiang waved his hand and the barrier came down so that she could enter before sliding up behind her after she had entered.
"Sandra and Kano should be returning from Hell any second now that Existence is here to try and block that portal."

As Scott and the Metal King prepared for the clash, the monarch started to laugh good-naturedly.
"I haven't had a good fight like this in a long time. It's rare to find someone else who fights for others in this realm."
"It is a shame that duty binds us to fight, Metal King. In another place and time, I feel we would have been friends and allies."
Their eyes then hardened and they began to fight at speeds so high even Ashe wouldn't have an easy time keeping track of.

Without his armor, the Metal King was taking more damage from Scott's blows. On top of this, Scott had adapted to his demonic martial arts and was countering them with different Chinese martial arts that incorporated crazy-looking blocks and unexpected angles of attack. The Metal King threw a flurry of claw strikes, but Scott slipped them and landed an upward palm strike under the chin to knock him off his feet and stop his attack. From here, Scott used a Drilling Fist of Valor that was tearing through his solar plexus, causing black blood to pour from the Metal King's mouth. The fight appeared to be over, as this attack would be enough to kill the Metal King. However, Scott made a surprising move and withdrew his arm to avoid killing his foe.

Confused, the Metal King clasped his hands to his chest to stem the blood flow.
"Why...? Why didn't you kill me?"
Scott turned his body so that he was in a parallel stance with his left foot forward.
"You are honorable, and you fought bravely. I respect courage and fortitude, and so I will give you one last chance to surrender."

The Metal King smiled weakly.
"It's a miracle you've survived this long, being as soft as you are."
The Metal King leaped at Scott, his fangs bared and his claws flashing in a final attack with all of his strength. His foe had chosen an honorable death over surrender like the samurai of old.
"I shall honor your wishes and set you free!"
Scott unleashed the Million Punches of Valor, battering his foe with unrelenting strikes.

With the Metal King's body practically destroyed and his energy gone, the time to finish the fight had arrived. After 999,999 punches had landed, Scott's Destroyer Fist glowed with blue energy for the last punch.
"HOLY FIST OF VALOR!!!"
The last punch corkscrewed through the air and hit with such power that the Metal King's body was utterly obliterated. The blue energy continued traveling and destroyed all of the realm in its path. Still standing there, Scott turned his palm up to reveal that he had grabbed the Metal King's soul after killing him.

"That last punch freed you from your Satan's chains. You are now free to live as you desire."
Scott closed his eyes and looked at peace.
"Valor and I never leave a friend behind."
Raising his hand, he let the Metal King's soul fly to Heaven, where he would be reborn as a new person.
"We'll meet again someday," Scott said with a bright smile as he looked up and watched the soul leave the confines of Hell.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 2:50 am

"Amber looks around at the planes of Nirvana after she teleports in"

Amber: Well, this is some war you're in? Sorry about that knock, didn't exactly know what or who I was dealing with. Didn't mean to rustle any feathers.

"Amber stares up at the portal, a faint tinge of a red glow in her eyes"

Amber: I'm not exactly sure what's going on. Kano and Sandra are on the other side and returning, and we're meant to close that portal, that it? Or block it, whichever...blocking's probably easier.

"Amber stretches, cracking her knuckles with a slight cocky grin"

Amber: Want me to do it? Or do you have it?

----

"Kano looks shocked that didn't work"

Kano: By the Allfather, a blast of the boundless Odinforce does nothing to this being...but to go further...

"Kano considers his options. To call upon the Runes and the Odinforce simultaneously, his ultimate trump card, would surely end this. But it would also leave him completely vulnerable, perhaps even banished to the abyss. He lands near Sandra, back to back, throwing his hammer as it travels in an arc of devastating lightning around the demons directly near them and the portal. As it returns to him, he holds it above his head, and a thundercloud seemingly conjured from nothing destroys the rest of the current wave in a massive bolt"

Kana: Sandra Fuller! Unless you have an idea, I am afraid my strongest blast is nothing before him. I have something else, but I am not promised to withstand its use. Can thy mind conjure some other idea...because otherwise, perhaps it is wise we retreat, and bottleneck the portal from the other side.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 3:19 am

Sandra sighed.   "That's what I tried to tell you before that it was time to leave, but you had to go all Spartan Warrior on Satan's ass instead.    But fine, your finally in agreement so lets go."    Sandra and Kano floated into the air, watching their enemy it seemed Satan had no interest in pursuing them.    The two flew through the portal and exited back into Nirvana.    Once back Sandra sent out another Phoenix attack to wash over the area and clean up any more demons that had made it through the portal.    She sent word out to the rest that herself and Kano was back, and then teleported down besides Amber.    "Welcome Parker, I take it you've come to join the festivities."

-----

The battle itself was the usual insanity Katy expected to see, though sparing a enemy (at least in a sense) was something she hadn't seen in a while. Though now that she thought about it, and this wasn't related solely to Scott, there had been quite a few people to have done it. "I'm not sure if this is the right word, but what's with some people have a preachy fighting style? Mages are bad for this, but I do understand you need the spells to use the magic. However is it necessary to take the time to scream it out loud over say, thinking it with a thought? And for non-mages like Scott, isn't yelling your attack name just leaving you open to counter attack and alerting your enemy you are up to something, why not just attack?"

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 3:29 am

"Amber gives a grin"

Amber: Well, at least for once I'm not making sure you all aren't at each other's. That's a nice change of pace wouldn't you agree...also good to see you Kano. I owe you something

"Amber walks over and gives Kano a smack in the back of the head, having to get on her tip toes to do it because of the height difference"

Amber: You fucking moron! You're lucky I wasn't there to set you straight.
Kano: Amber Parker, must we do this now? There is currently a demonic incursion. And while I loath to say it, their leader appears impervious to both mine and the Phoenix's strongest attempts. This is a serious situation

"Amber's eyes widen a bit"

Amber: Neither of you did anything...well then. I guess we'll just have to block this portal so he can't keep sending shit through. Just waiting on this fellow's...by the way, I never got your name

"Amber turns to Chiang"

----

"Meanwhile, back on Earth, and somewhere in eastern Germany, Hei is still nursing his wounds while Huang talks with Troy"

Huang: Okay kid, I talked with our benefactor. They're willing to take you on board for the mission. Says they can use your skills and raw strength, since they're currently sending their guys on some other mission in South America. As for payment well

"Huang turns the laptop he's on to face Troy, showing quite a decent payment"

Huang: Basically, you help us. Give us any info on the seller you were getting those parts from...after you give us your info, we'll give you everything we know on this damned business.

----

"Meanwhile, at the black forest, Melker is getting chewed out by an older looking officer with a mustache, dark silver hair. She's bandaged up all over, one harm in a sling, but otherwise alive. Helena is sitting at a nearby tree stump, the young lieutenant Reuthen beside her. Everyone speaking in German."

Helena: "I wish Granz would finish his lecture already..."
Reuthen: "You told him to give her a talking to"

"Helena nods, bored. She expected her general von Bock to give Melker a talking to for destroying the forest...she didn't expect that talking to to take this long. Melker was just as bored. After 10 minutes of further military rambling, she stands up. Using the bracelets that forma set with her armored boots. she creates an enochian sigil of dark coloration. From there, she fires a barrage of light towards every corner of the ruined black forest, and slowly, it begins to grow again, lush and green"

Melker: "Sir, sorry sir. I felt it faster to just fix the damage general"
Bock: "This does not excuse your reckless actions! Disobedience is a liability!"
Helena: "General. I'll take it from here. You have bigger concerns. von Manstein wants your input on how the mage wing will be used in the invasion. We have a week left before launch. Get to it"

"The older man salutes Helena, who salutes back, and takes his leave"

Helena: Melker, what exactly happened?
Melker: I've no idea. We picked up Phoenix readings. We found Troy Crosby. He was stronger than I planned. He wont get the jump on me a second time
Helena: I already have Solf tracking him and that damned Black Reaper down...I have no idea why LOKI is so damned adamant in interfering in German affairs...Sarah doesn't seem to be interested in removing me and yet her agents keep appearing on our radars. What is it about this place...

"Helena goes pensive for a bit. Perhaps she was approaching this in the wrong manner"

Helena: Regardless...the final operation against the Russians will begin in a week. I intend to be in Moscow in a matter of days. And this time, the cold wont be aiding them. Quite the contrary

"She grins, excited for the carnage to come"

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 3:36 am

" A little too much dick sucking, wheres the anal? "

Minerva looked down at Ku-Chan who was playing some kind of hentai game on a hand held game device and immediately regretted peaking" Oooh I unlocked the dildo bat! " peaking out over the game, he noted that the fight was over and tapped the couch, making it and Noahs recliner float in the air, no reason to put away good, mobile furniture.

" Scott congrats " Said Minerva happy that Scott had managed to defeat the metal king, it had been an amazing fight " I'm glad you were victorious and that you freed the metal king "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 3:54 am

"Chiang" Sandra responded, answering Amber's question.   Sandra proceeded to introduce Alan as well before finally turning to Existence.   "So you must be Alan's friend, Existence.   I must admit I never expected this Satan of your dimension to be a push over, however that being seems all but invincible.   If we're going to block this portal, I say we do it now before this being gets tired of sending demons to their death and decides to take matters into his own hands."

-----

Troy was quite pleased with what he seen displayed before him. "Alright. Now look, I'm grateful for the help. But know this, if you guys try to go back on your end of the deal, I can and will destroy all of you. He (Troy nods his head towards Hei) have seen first hand that I have the power to damn well do so."

It seemed this day may just turn around in fortune after all. As requested, Troy gave whatever info on the sellers that he could give, names, locations, operations, and so on.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:36 am

"Huang compiles everything. Hei meanwhile has gone from fixing himself up to grabbing a pair of black blades from a case"

Huang: Those are a gift from LOKI. Proper antimugen metal...anyway kid, don't worry. Boss pays, I can confirm. Sarah Hill, you heard of her? She runs LOKI. See what we're doing here is we're trying to track down how some of her cyborg tech is ending up in hands she didn't authorize. She was using Poland as a test drive for some of the tech, but it ended up elsewhere. After we did some digging, we figured out Hydra's still knocking about. They've embedded themselves into the German intelligence. Only way we have to confirm all their bases of operation is tracking them down the supply line

"Huang finishes inputing all the info Troy gave, and then lights a cigar"

Huang: And we're on a clock. We got word from some contacts in the kraut army they're planning something big. Hydra no doubt's going to have things ready as well. Sarah basically wants their ass terminated and her tech and any records of it recovered. But if something happens during the invasion, and Hydra ends up showing off stuff LOKI didn't want out there...well, you can see our current employer's issue.

----

Amber: Chiang. Well then, as I said, I'll pull something out, with your permission

"Amber is trying to be nice. She'd prefer to just blow the portal up, but everyone seemed safe and there was no need to get angry int his scenario"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:52 am

Troy did indeed recognize the name Sarah Hill. "So termination and recovery huh. Doesn't sound to complicated. We'll have to be careful with those German's though, I hate to admit it but they are packing some pretty strong forces. That begs the question I should ask, what exactly are we looking at on the Russian side in terms of resistance?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 2:54 am

As the battle raged all around, Emmet walked through it with the same ease of a calm stroll through a park, his power killing thousands upon thousands without him having to actively do anything. His gaze fell on Jonathan, his fiancee who was savagely tearing through the enemie forces in his wolf/human form while one of his giant robots was blasting them from above. Emmet felt his heart throb and was struck with the sense of nostalgia, it was like the first time he'd laid eyes on the man, in the midst of a giant battle. Of course the situation was drastically different, Jonathan had been leading rebellion against a tyranical dictator and Emmet had been going through one off his megalomaniac phases/

It was on a blood soaked battlefield that they'd laid eyes on each other, it wasnt something as silly as love at first sight. More accurately it could be called lust at first sight, Emmet had desired him like he'd desired no other man and Jonathan, though he loathed Emmet at the time, could admit to having the worst erection whenever he saw them. Through very misteps and and chaotic encounters, they'd found there way to each other and eventually found love. From him Emmet gained a wonderful daughter, a wonderful friend and lover.

He started humming a tune that soon rose over the noise of war, he swayed as the music took form, it was simply impossible for him to not perform, to let his feelings soar.Jonathan could hear the music starting and automatically turned towards Emmet, their gazes meeting and Jonathan immediately knowing this song was for him. Emmet summoned Riku, Tie, and Tesla for backup as he began.

Emmet:
Feels like I've seen you before
Maybe in a past life, you were mine and I was yours
'Cause the vibe we share feels so comfortable
Is it possible someone could make me lose control

Emmet, with Tesla, Tie, and Riku
Look what you've done to me (Emmet:mmm)
Finding it hard to breathe

Emmet:
'Cause I just can't believe
You're feeling me like I'm feeling you

Emmet with Tesla, Tie, and Riku:
I had to pinch myself (Emmet:oh)
'Cause nobody else has (Emmet:yeah, yeah)
Given me such a chill
And made me feel the way that you do
I just gotta let you know
In case you didn't know
I-I-I-I-I-I think you're wonderful
There's this thing you do to me
That thing that makes me weak
Baby, I-I-I-I think you're wonderful

Emmet:
Questioning what this is
If it's too good to be true
I don't want to fool myself
'Cause I'm fallin' hard for you
Givin' me that old school love
Sayin' I'm the only one
Showin' me in so many ways
That you're crazy for me

Tesla, Tie, and Riku:
Look what you've done to me (Emmet:oh, baby)
Finding it hard to breathe

Emmet:
'Cause I just can't believe
You're feeling me like I'm feeling you

Emmet with Tesla, Tie, and Riku
I had to pinch myself (Emmet:ow)
'Cause nobody else has
Given me such a chill
And make me feel the way that you do, baby
I just gotta let you know
In case you didn't know

Emmet:
I'd go anywhere
Far away from here
It would be okay
As long as you are there
You take away my pain
And I'll never be the same
You've got my heart, baby
And I just want to say, baby

Emmet with Tesla, Tie, Riku:
I just gotta let you know (Emmet:sweet thing, yeah, yeah)
In case you didn't know (Emmet:woo)
I-I-I (I-I) I-I-I (Emmet:I-I-I think you're wonderful, baby)
Think you're wonderful
There's this thing you do to me (Emmet:this thing you do to
Me, baby)
Baby, I-I-I-I think you're wonderful (Emmet:i-i think you're
Wonderful, yeah)
I just gotta let you know (Emmet:ooh, baby)
In case you didn't know (Emmet:in case you didn't know)

The battlefield had turned into a stage for Emmets performance as everything seemed to dissolve away as his focus was all for Jonathan as Riku, Tie, and Tesla gave excellent backup vocals and some light choreography. As the song came to an end, Emmet floated over to Joanthan, wrapping his arms around the others man and drew him into a passionate kiss, he Jonathan wholeheartedly reciprocated. As the pulled apart, Jonatha said " Marry me "

Emmet giggled " I believe ive already answered that question, but i'll glad say it again, yes "

Jonathan grinned " I know weve been enjoying a long engagement, but what do you say I finally make an honest man out of you? "

" mhmm, your welcome to try " Emmet purred as he knotted his hands through the other mans hair, going for a particular spot that always made him shudder " But, yes I believe it is time we walked down the aisle together. But another time, seeing as were in the middle of something "

" Yeah " Jonathans hands snaked around Emmets waist and pulled him closer " I'm gonna fuck you into the ground " he growled. Riku fell backwards suddenly, ram like horns sprouting out of his head as the enourmas amount of lust Emmet was giving off was threatening to overload him with power.

Emmet carressed Jonathans face " Down boy, the children are here.........otherwise I would have dispensed with our clothing and the landscape wouldnt be the same " he purred sensually, only fueling Jonathans arousal and causing Riku to sprout a crocodilish tail. With one final kiss, Jonathan took a deep breath and let it out.

" Ok, well save yourself for me, as soon as this is over " he didnt say anything, opting to mentally relaying what he was thinking and nearly making Emmet jump him, Riku had now sprouted bat wings. One finaly kiss and Jonathan dashed off to release his pent up energy by killing a bunch of demons.

" Oh sweet Lucifer, that was the best orgasm that didnt happen " a large amunt of energy was cracking all over Riku's body " I swaer you two are a fucking buffet for incubi, welp im gonna go put all of this energy to not good use, sucks this lousy excuses for demons have sex sense "

Emmet laughed " Let that fuel your bloodlust then dawling "

Riku grinned sadistically and took off like a rocket, massive blast of black energy detonating all over.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Tesla went back on killing demons almost like nothing happened when a hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around, Tesla seen Metallic who proceeded to ask "OK what the hell was that?" Tesla kinda steered blankly and blinked for a second. "What was what?" Metallic seemed to make some almost nonsensical gestures towards Emmet's direction then just repeating, this time with more emphasis "THAT". It then clicked to Tesla Metallic was referring to the song and probably what followed it. "Oh, ohhh right. Yea that stuff happens." Tesla replied in a surprisingly nonchalant tone. Metallic had to wonder what the hell type of crowd Tesla and Sandra as well has after associated themselves with. "So you are telling me stuff like this is normal?" Tesla shrugged and replied with "Yea, pretty must. Maybe not as much awkward sexual tension most times, but random musicals at normally less then ideal times is pretty much standard practice."

Tesla was one of Metallic's oldest friends, they'd worked together for years even prior to the SXM days. He had to worry about this group and if this course of action would end up getting Tesla killed one day. A battlefield was not the place to have fun and be care free, or careless rather. "Well, you better take care of yourself Tesla." Clearly displeased by the display Metallic proceeded to rejoin the combat, with Tesla doing the same.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Existence nodded as Sandra came up to him.
"Yes, I am Marcus Trelawney, alias Existence. It's nice to meet you, Sandra Fuller."
He shook her hand and sighed as she mentioned that Satan seemed all but invincible.
"Yes, mutant powers, magic, and even the powers of the cosmos themselves are as nothing before him. Only the power of God Himself and Destroyer power, which is made up of the power of God mixed with Scott and Valor's own energy, can defeat Satan, but even they cannot destroy him."

Existence turned to the portal.
"We need not fear him coming here, however. In this universe, gods are forbidden to fight with mortals outside of their own realms, so even a being of his power cannot break that law. If he attempted to do so, God Himself would reach down and take his soul, storing it atop his throne for however long he deemed the punishment. For mortal souls, they can be taken and erased from existence should they break the cosmic law and be considered enough of a threat that this is a proper course of action. Until the Destroyer is fully formed, none from outside this universe are allowed into this universe without permission."

Existence stepped forward to combat the portal.
"Sadly, because these demons are also from this universe, those rules don't apply to them."
Existence began to glow with a purple aura and his eyes turned completely purple. He created a massive clear 'lid' of sorts, which he would use to block off the portal from this side. With his great psychic powers, he maneuvered it in place and the demons were helpless to get out. It was quite an impressive display of psychic power, demonstrating why Existence was in the top five non-god beings to inhabit Valorverse.

Chiang turned to Amber.
"Rest easy, there are no feathers ruffled here. I just sensed that you are the hotheaded type and didn't want you to do something rash to incur punishment. You have a good heart, and so I gladly accept any help that you can provide."
A green and white portal appeared and Spirit Rider came through, revving his motorcycle as he rode effortlessly through the air.
"It seems I'm just in time for the show," he said as he destroyed some demons before parking his motorcycle near the front line.

Alan stepped forward and shook his hand.
"While it is my wish that your pilgrimage across time and space not be delayed, I am glad that you have returned to offer your help, Guardian of the Winds."
"I just didn't want to miss Existence in action."
He leaned forward on his handlebars and watched as the Omega-class mutant bottled the portal alone. Satan was irritated and began reaching out with his energy to sap his strength. Red sparks crackled around Existence as the two struggled with each other.

Scott turned as his friends approached him to congratulate him on his victory.
"I am happy that victory meant freedom for my friend today."
He hugged Minerva and gave nods of appreciation to everyone else. They then began walking to and passing through the portal to the next Hell. Only two Monarchs stood between them and Satan, and these Monarchs were the oldest and most powerful of all. They were such legends that demons from lower Hells told stories about them around the campfires.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:20 pm

Sandra listened as the rules of this universe was explained to her, she had to admit she was a little jealous. Her own universe was a complete free for all. Watching Existence go to work she could certainly feel his impressive psychic power, at least for a mortal. However she could also feel the resistance. "Satan isn't going to take this lying down, he's fighting back."

-----

After going through the portal they arrived in a completely dark area. At this point they should be getting down to the last two and presumably strongest monarchs. "Sooo, anybody have a lighter?" Katy said making light of the situation. Granted a hard fought battle was but moments away, but hey enjoy yourself while you can. "I'm going to guess this will be the darkness monarch? Who will be taking on this battle?"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:51 pm

"Amber crosses her arms with a smile. She draws forth her soulsword, and extends forth an arm."

Amber: I call upon the Second Sorcery

"Amber her words ring out as if a distant echo. Amber looks confused for a second, before the effects if her sorcery begin to be felt. A sudden burst of dimensional manipulation begins to affect the telepathic powers coming forth against Existence. Phasing them out, as if replacing their being with a reality where they do not exist. Amber narrows her eyes, beginning to pant as she exerts great effort to perform the act"

Amber: I can't believe I didn't realize...the Root feels so distant. I wonder

"Amber begins to speak aloud an incantation."

Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night;
King of Darkness, who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos, I call upon thee, and swear myself to thee;
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess
Amber: Giga Slave!

"Her hair shines golden mud and her eyes glow with a mud gold hue, as the magical energies she wields reach magnitudes higher. A putrid evil, a serene darkness, emanates from her as she uses the energies to power the sorcery she is using to aid Existence, before turning her powers upon the lid he has created. Slowly, the psionic energies used to create the lid magnify and multiply, and it's as if Existence wields five times the power he would normally wield at that effort. But even then, Amber remains panting. Such a simple action, and yet it feels as if even the patron deity she calls upon can't give her the power to perform it properly."

Amber: Theory is the same...but the root feels so distant. Even the Angra Manyu feels off, although it is here, in some fashion...perhaps they call it something other than Angra Manyu, the incantation could be different...

Amber: Hm...it seems this place is more interesting than I thought. And here I thought I was visiting the first thread, with all the oddness. Seems I stumbled upon an entirely different ball of yarn.

"meanwhile, the warriors bellow on the planes finish off the remaining demons. Yamairo, Anne and Filipe join up, followed by Aaron and Nono, by the bridge's entrance, now littered with demonic husks"

Yamairo: It would seem they've blocked the portal
Filipe: You figure it will last
Aaron: Not sure...if they're blocking instead of making it disappear...I mean Kano and Fuller couldn't do a thing.

"Anna leans against a pillar by the bridge"

Anna: Well, at least we get a breather. Hopefully it lasts a while, so we can catch our breaths.

----

Huang: Don't worry about the Russians. Right now, they're fodder. That's part of it. I'm not sure what happens if the Germans win and then Hydra takes over. Honestly don't rightly care, that's up to you hero folks. All I want is to get payed

"Hei reappears in the living room, sporting a new long coat, his knives strapped to holsters inside said coat, and putting on a new mask"

Huang: Now then. You're flashy. But can you be subtle? Plan is to go to your providers and find out where they got the goods. According to your info, we're heading to nearby.

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:53 pm

Upon mention of a lighter, Ashe hopped off of the couch walked ahead little bit, before his body lit up with abright light that seemed to cast all around but not impede any of their vision, though looking at him directly was difficult. Ku-Chan, still glued to his game, saluted " Good job Ashey boy " he looked around and seemed to do a job job of frowning, despite his features not really allowing it " Lets just be hood rats and everybody jump in and take this heffa on a trip to disney fist "

Minerva covered her mouth to keep back the unexpected laughter, it didnt seem very appropriate given the situation, but it helped with her nerves which were starting to get bad again.

-----------------------------

Riku was still tearing through the demons in an extremely sadistic fashion, not comfortable with a quick death, but preferring agony filled ones, he found himself back to back with Tanesha and Adrian " Ok girls, I feel like being a hood rat, lets jump these heffas and take them on a trip to disney fist! "

Tanesha " Gurl you aint said nothin but a word! "

" Should I break out the vaseline? " asked Adrian, familiar with the routine and making Riku and Tanesha laughed before they turned back to the enemies at hand

Riku and Jericho felt the arcane enery that Amber was gathering
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 1:38 am

Troy wasn't exactly the hero type either, if it didn't benefit him in some way then he didn't rightfully care. When asked about being subtle "Well it's not my preferred way of doing things. But if absolutely necessary, then yes I can play by those rules."

-----

Katy looked around, at least now they could see some of the area. "Wow, you make one great lamp Ashe." Katy said, still enjoying the calm before the storm.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 7:45 pm

Huang: We're better off taking it quiet for a bit. Unless you're itching to start a battle with Helena and her attack dogs.

"Huang takes a puff of his cigar and leans back"

Huang: Don't worry about Russia. The only variable they have here is how fast they get overwhelmed. Get some rest kid. We'll leave morning tomorrow.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 8:22 pm

"Fine. But will you stop using the word kid, just how new to this do you think I am?" Troy did his best to get comfortable, tomorrow was going to be a interesting day, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:10 am

Scott cracked a smile at Ku-Chan's joke.
"Somehow I don't think it will be that easy."
He looked around and emitted his Destructive Aura, contributing to the light. Within that light, he could see the darkness squirming and writhing.
"This is very ancient darkness, perhaps older than linear time itself. The fight has already started."

Scott started walking, the darkness parting to reveal a path for them. Darkness seemed to reach out and try to grab them, but these shadows faded quickly. Ordinary people would have already been devoured by this darkness, but the six beings within the group were far from ordinary. Scott reached back and gently took Minerva's hand, both to reassure her and to keep her from getting lost as the darkness suddenly closed in on them. This darkness read their individual fears and began showing them terrifying images to weaken their hearts and make them easier to devour. Scott pushed the images of dead friends, conquered Nirvana, and a destroyed world out of his mind, his mind, heart, and soul stronger than any darkness after his long journey to be here.

At last they entered a kind of arena, and immediately everyone was swallowed by a cloak of darkness and separated. Scott, Katy, and Minerva, being more of the light, were rendered unconscious and forced to fight the darkness within themselves alone as it tried to take their souls. Noah, Ku-Chan, and Ashe, however, being more of the dark, were not rendered unconscious but were forced to fight the darkness alone as it sought to absorb their souls. They were fighting a dark mist with nothing solid to connect to, constantly on the run. Dark fingers began prying into thei hearts and minds, seeking any foothold they could find. Voices whispered in their ears, attempting to divide and control them.

"Scott, can you really trust your team?"

"Katy, do you really think you are different from Troy and Joe?"

"Minerva, how do you know Scott won't betray you?"

"Noah, do you truly believe Emmett won't fail you when everyone else has?"

"Ashe, what makes you think you will ever regain your memories?"

The voices went on and on, trying to turn everyone against each other.

Existence nodded as Sandra pointed out that Satan was fighting back.
"I'll...hold him as long as I can..."
Existence focused his power even more and held the lid firmly in place. However, over time, Satan continued to wear away at him. With the New Demons beating on the lid and Existence being telepathically attacked, it didn't look good. Chiang pitched in and chanted prayers, blessing the lid and keeping the demons on the other side from touching it.

Satan himself began punching the lid, however, and his tremendous power was difficult even for these two powerful warriors to keep in check. Alan lent his strength by coating his arms in solid fire and holding the lid in place with physical strength. Master Permafrost walked over to Amber and introduced himself as the Headmaster of the Wintergreen Institute in England, which made him the most powerful mage in Valorverse. He was most powerful with elemental spells involving ice, but he was a grand master in all schools of magic and could help out Amber by granting her the incantations to access her magic from his multiverse. He was fascinated by her knowledge of magic, but knew that now was not the time to discuss it. Working as a team, their magic would be the stuff legends were made of.

Julie saw that Existence was struggling and knew that she could help. Focusing her mind, she focused on the lid and pressed against it with her considerable power. Although her impressive power paled in comparison to that of Existence, it was still good enough to resist Satan's attempts to tear their minds apart. Even so, they were both mortals and their powers started to wane against the limitless power of Satan. It was clear that they would need a third psychic. Three powerful minds might be enough to push Satan's telepathic grip back into Hell.

The Shadow Force and Cybernator also pushed against the lid in their own way. Nick fired a concentrated beam of energy that held it fast. Richard pelted it with great boulders formed from the ground. Mike pushed at it with a concentrated burst of sand. Yvette used Alan's shadow to push against the lid. Hans used the jet boosters in his boots to fly up to the lid and push on it with the enhanced strength of his armor.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 3:32 pm

Katy was confused briefly by  what was going on, but her past experiences in other battles quickly made her aware to the situation.   The question if she was any different from Joe or Troy was easy enough to ignore, seeing she was nothing like them.     As time passed on though the questions would start to hone in on Katy's character and get more personal.    Still she would resist and refuse to buy into what was being said.    "I'm sorry but I know what you are trying to do, this isn't my first rodeo.    You want to manipulate me and turn me against my friends.    Well that's not happening, you'll have to try harder then mind games to bring me down!"

-----

Sandra waited for a bit longer then Amber just to see if the Heroes of Valorverse could defend themselves against this threat, but it didn't look like they had quite enough power.     The heroes from Sandra's world didn't lack any in powerful phychic's, Emmet, Cassandra, Tanya, and more where all very powerful.    And with how powerful this Satan is, it might just end up taking everybody to stop him.     Sandra stepped forward, she'd have to draw deep into the Phoenix's power and lend all that she had to resist this threat.     Sandra pitched in, adding her considerable phychic power to that of Existence and Julie, so much so in fact that the seemingly almost depthless well of power from the cosmic entity had narrowly distracted Existence and Julie, nearly breaking their concentration until Sandra told them to focus.

With the demons all but cleared up other heroes would start lending their assistance as well, Abby would lend whatever she could to the lid.    Cassandra would join the other 3 phychic's, although she no longer had access to the Goblin Force due to Godric's defeat, her mutant abilities was still nothing to overlook in their right.      Tiffany would spawn a feather so light that it floated upwards and ever so incredibly gently lay against the lid to add absolutely nothing to the ongoing struggle.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 2:41 am

Ku-Chan found himself alone on the couch as a dark mist swirled around him, he looked at it disinteredly " Oh gee, we've been split up, fantusticingfastic " He reluctantly put his game away and pushed the couch into hyperdrive as he tried to locate the others " Neat trick bitch, but this weakass excuse for darkness is nothing compared to true demon darkness queen that created me and was born from it. You seem to have a five year olds mentality thinking not being a conventional goody goody means something, miss us with that bullshit, you may have the three girl scouts in this little troupe shook, but not us! " He locked in on Ashe's signature, being equally of light and darkness, heaven and hell, he stood out a lot.

Ashe was running through the darkness trying to find the others and being mildly confused from the strange voice he was hearing ".......my memories? I dont care about them and regain them?......." his mind couldnt comprehend that, as the hands reached deeper into them, to find a foothold, but could find nothing. Ashe's mind was deep yawning void, but something was in fact there, an almighty decree that drove the shadow hands from Ashe. As the darkness continued swirling around him, his own darkness manifested from his body and fought the darkness around him, his bodies light dimmed out a bit.

Gluttony

Noah felt a strange sensation in his stomache region and toss his shirt off,  gaping, razor teeth filled mouth had grown from his stomache and was devouring the darkness.

Noah, who was still knocked out asleep, was squirming as the shadow hands reached into him. What they found was Noah arguing with a rotting Jesus on a cross.

" Get out of my head, I already said I want nothing to do with you and ive someone infinitely better "

" Hey bro, its your head, clearly not as done with me as you want to think, since your using one of the nails that bound to this thing "

" Why do you sound so damn smug for? "

" Well im me, so why wouldnt I?

" Get out "

" Why dont you call your lord Emmet to make me leave "

" Dont take his name in vain! Why are you hear in my head "

" Your a loon, you tell me! "

"Noah, do you truly believe Emmett won't fail you when everyone else has?"

Noah/Noahs mental construct: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Noahs eyes flew open, he flipped out of the recliner and powered up his light armor, stiffling a yawn, he looked around " Ugh what did I miss.

Meanwhile in Minerva's mind, was she cradling herself in the fetal position, sobbing as the shadow hands were dragging up more and more things she didnt want to think about. Scott betraying her, just like Xander had, her fathers abuse and loathing of her, telling her that she would never amount to anything on her own, she couldnt take it.

No, she clutched herself tightly " No, I'd already been trhough this, the pain of being betrayed by someone close to me, that I loved and cared for dearly. I survived it all and got away, your not going to use this against me! "

" Your damn right this heffa isn't, dont give in Matthew! "

Minerva gasped as she heard Ku-Chan's voice in her head, then remembered the earring's he'd given her that allowed for " Are you ok, how is everyone else?! "

" Miriam, i'm basically a puppet, more or less, they cant do shit to me, whats more dont forget who made me, do you really think the great, magnificent lord Riku, who's affinity is the dark, wouldnt have prepared for this? Pshaw, I can only assume Katy and Scotch tape are in the same boat, given how white bread the three of you are. Don't worry about the Code:Breakers, Ashe is of light and darkness, not to  mention he has a lock on him or something or whatever and Noah finally remembered tha he's insane, wer can handle but there is a question I gotta ask "

" Um what is it? "

"Well....WHAT IS DARKESS!? Is it the shadow opposing light, the night opposing day, right and wrong, good and evil, order and chaos, rationality and irrationality. A blackhole the springs from the original chaos and swallows all, but the answer is farely simple and I think you may just get it "

Minerva thought for a moment, stranded in this deep blackness. This darkness was evil because of what was using it. She'd seen the darkness that Riku used and truthfully it felt pretty evil but more then that it was by his will, things like good and evil, strength and weakness " I think the darkness is what you make of it, like everything else, it's not inherently evil anymore the light is inherently good, it just depends on who's using it. Darknees is accepting everything and swallowing it!...um right? "

Ku-Chan laughed " Not bad not bad, Miriam and your right, this darkess is evil just as the lightning, ice, fire, ect was before it. Keep this in mind and you just might make it through " his voice was starting  to phade out " Shit! Dont have much time Mary,look chances are your gonna be the one to fight the darkness, shadow, negro, queen. Katy will probably be in it too, it's not gonna be easy but I know you can do it. The bag of tricks is with you, it'll give you and Katy what you need, I'm gonna try to make contact again as i'm driving, just remember when fighting the darkness, the light isnt always the, dont go the obvious rouuuuuuu....he was gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet joined in, adding his own vast psychic power, amplifying it with phoenix and his personal divine powers, the code:breakers assisted as well.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 4:47 am

Scott laughed as the demon, or perhaps demons, within the darkness attempted to turn him against his friends and make him doubt himself.
"I've been through far worse trials than this and never turned on those I care about. Valor and I have been through too much to fail here. You will never break our spirits!!!"
Scott exploded with a combined Destructive and Sacred aura that burned away the darkness around him. It quickly expanded, burning away the darkness around his whole team, as well.

Of all of them, Minerva had been hit the hardest by the darkness. She was the least experienced of the team, so it was natural that she would be the most vulnerable. Walking up to her, he gently took her hand.
"Sorry I took so long."
He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and then gathered his team around him. Within his aura, they would be protected and able to focus on their enemy.

"Enough of the games! Show yourself, demon!"
The darkness made up of centuries of collected evil began to move in unison around them. The collective power of this darkness was incalculable. Despite Ku-Chan's boasts, this power was stronger than any one demon. It formed a woman in shadow, who stared upon them with glowing red eyes.

"Advance if you wish for your souls to be swallowed, mortals."
Scott took a step forward but found himself held in place.
"Can't...move..."
The evil being put out by the Darkness Queen was so great that those without sufficient evil in their hearts would not be able to advance toward her. Katy and Minerva would find themselves having similar problems. Only Ku-Chan, Ashe, and Noah, having plentiful darkness in their hearts, would be able to fight the Darkness Queen herself.

However, for those unable to move, they soon had plenty to keep them occupied. Lesser darkness demons began attacking in droves, forcing Scott, Katy, and Minerva to fight for their lives. The three that could fight found themselves surrounded once more by darkness, though this darkness was greater than before. No light could exist here. They would have to fight blindly against their own enemies who would attack them from all angles. Only once they broke free from these cages could they tackle this manifestation of darkness.

Meanwhile, as the heroes struggled to hold back Satan's power, Alan could sense that the nine Generals of Darkness Hell had fused into one extremely powerful demon that had stepped into Earth 1's San Diego. Unleashing its great power, the entire city was wiped out.
"Dammit!"
Making a mental connection, he called in a specialist to deal with the Supreme General, as he thought of it. This specialist had no super powers, but he was a master of all martial arts. In fact, his family had founded all of the martial arts disciplines on Earth 1.

As the Supreme General, taking the form of an extremely attractive woman cloaked in different shades of shadow, began walking down the ruins of San Diego toward more populated areas in California, she was surprised to see someone approaching her in the distance.

As the person got closer, she could see that he had thin but muscular physique with a handsome face. His hair was white and spiked up in the front, with eyes a piercing blue. He was wearing dark blue boots with white pants over them and a black shirt with leather buckles over them. Over hands calloused from years of hard training he wore blue finger-less gloves that came up to his wrist. The man confidently walked up her, stopping about an arms length from her.
"Oh, have you come to challenge me?"

The man's eyes hardened with focused intensity.
"I've come to kill you."
The Supreme Darkness General chuckled like he had told a funny story.
"Well, I certainly appreciate your directness. What's your name, Mr. Executioner?"
"Those outside my order call me Lone Wolf."

The Supreme Darkness General took a fighting stance, but noticed that he did not.
"You're not going to defend yourself?"
"I have no need of a stance. I won't even move from this spot."
It seemed like an insane declaration. Someone with no powers or enhancements going up against an extremely powerful demon at close range with no defensive maneuvers.

The Supreme Darkness General looked into his eyes, knowing she had every advantage but still feeling oddly uneasy. Something about the look in his eyes and his body language suggested that he was looking right through her. Lone Wolf was relaxed as if he had already won. This angered the Supreme General and caused her to activate her Corrupted Darkness aura, caging him in and proceeding to drain his strength. She then threw a powerful kick, intending to destroy him in a single blow. However, in doing so, she unleashed the full terror of Lone Wolf's fighting style, Subete Tesagyo ("All Hand").

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 2:23 pm

Katy took on a organic water form for maximum defense seeing they where held in place. She froze the ground around her and created a kinda death trap for any demons that crossed, as either ice spikes would shoot up to impale them or any that touched the frozen land would instantly freeze. For those who got close Katy created some ice blades on her arms to combat them.

-----

Tanya would also join the fray, adding her divine energy to the lid to further help prevent hell from breaking though the portal.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 3:31 am

" Well, this is a fine barrel of fish " Ku-Chan said from his couch " The cool kids got separated from the others "

Ashe's vision allowed him to see more then the others, He could see the the Darkness queen far out of reach of cage they appeared to be in, he started feeling an odd sensation, but he ignored it. He could see Minerva, Katy, and Scott were being mobbed, they appeared to be in a similar predicament. He clenched his fist as the sensation was growing, he realized it was something close too but not quite anger, being confined didnt appeal to him.

Noah was sitting on the couch with Ku-Chan, though blind, he could sense the demons that were about to swarm them, he tried to activate his light armor, but couldnt feel it, the darkness was so strong that it smothered any light that tried to shine. Sighing in annoyance, he stood up from the couch and readied himself for the coming fight " How do we get out of this? "

Ashe mentally reached out prodded the darkness " I can destroy it, but its going to take a lot of power and time, you'll have to fight the enemies off, I can help, but it'll be somewhat limited, but I will get us out of this "

Noah raised an eyebrow " If I didnt know any better, i'd say you were bothered, angry even "

Ashed shrugged though only and Ku-Chan could see " I dont know "

Ku-Chan tapped his couch, making it vanish " You've been a loyal and comfortable steed, we shall ride the plains again " and plopped onto Noahs head " I'll be your eyes, to the front to the front, to the side, to the side, now dip baby dip! " he ducked out of the way of Noahs reached hand.

" I dont need assistance, this isnt the first time i've fought blind. Part of my combat training involved being blind folded for a month and having to fight like that, its been very useful, especially when a mage thought cursing me with blindness would save him " Noah shifted into a fighting stance.

" Ooooh please tell me you gouged his eyes out " Ku-Chan settled himself on Noahs head, brandishing his mini staff.

Noah chucked " Of course " he shot forward, his speed still present and moving at a rapid pace, started battling the mob. Ashe was perfectly still as he worked on his task.

Minerva was shocked at first when it became apparent that only Ashe, Noah, and Ku-Chan were able to move forward. She felt her hand go to her heart, only those with hearts that had a certain amount of darkness could face the monarch of this hell. Pure hearted.....She was shaken from her thoughts  by a sudden since of dread, here in this endless darkness, she could feel the enemies closing in.

What is darkness

She gasped, remembering Ku-Chans words, she was afraid, but it wouldnt save her in this situation " Magia armament: Armor of Delusions enlightenment!

The armor from before appeared on her again, feeling more comfortable with each use. Creating a barrier around her, she launched swords of lightning in all directions while keeping two swords of darkness in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 17 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next