Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 7:05 pm

The hydromancer tried to fight off Katy freezing him from within, and though his raw strength delayed her, he simply did not have the will to fight her off. In life, his will was like iron and would have likely repulsed Katy, but that will had been extinguished long ago in the vain pursuit of greater power. He was frozen solid down to the molecule, making it so that he could not even escape in his gas form. Katy had won this battle through her greater will, and saved herself from her greatest threat so far. However, the pawns were becoming increasingly resistant to her water attacks, so she was far from out of the woods just yet. One of the most difficult aspects of fighting the Light King's army was that they continuously adapted to their challenger, forcing them to have to change up their strategies if they wanted to survive.

As Minerva raced toward the sorcerer, she barreled through the melee fighters and spellswords launched magic reducing spells at her, green orbs in the shapes of stars flying all around her. The main sorcerer fired a Silence spell at her once she was within range, a spell which would prevent Minerva from using magic and negating her equipped magic items for roughly ten minutes. However, the sorcerer she was flying at was an illusion, which she would discover if she tried to attack him. Attacking the illusion would spring a trap, encasing her in an orb of magic the size of her whole body which would continuously pump out the Silence spell. In life, he had used this combo attack to capture evil mages and other magical threats in the name of justice, but now he only captured Minerva for the Light King to enslave. Raw power alone would not defeat such a cunning foe...Minerva would have to use her wits to defeat him.

Scott waited until the next right punch from Dulzak came in, taking it to his helmet but then locking it with his arm. Pushing him down as he pulled himself up, Scott managed to free his left leg and tried to throw it around his foes waist. After taking a left punch, he locked that arm and struggled against him, trying to use his own grappling mastery to get himself into an advantageous position. Finally, he was able to free his right leg and wrap them around Dulzak's neck while extending his arm, executing a triangle choke.
"Dulzak, you don't have to be erased from existence. You can live to fight another day!"

"NO!!! I will not live with a second defeat!"
Scott's eyes narrowed.
"Do you desire to hurt others in my world, or will you go after Minerva again?!"
"Only if that's what it takes to fight with you again!"
Scott closed his eyes, feeling guilt that his refusal to acknowledge Dulzak's challenge before had led to Minerva being attacked.

Opening his eyes, he steeled his resolve.
"You will live with a second defeat Dulzak, so that we may fight again whenever you desire."
Scott despised Dulzak to his core, but if his desire was only to defeat him and not harm innocents, he could live with that. He had many rivals that sought rematches against him from time-to-time, and Dulzak would simply be one more. Channeling all of his auras into energy for his legs, he choked Dulzak through the thick muscles of his neck until he was unconscious. He then released his hold, shoved him off, and got to his feet.

I hope your act of mercy will not reap unintended consequences, Scott.
Dulzak is evil, but the Grymwar Chieftains have always desired settling rivalries in single combat. If he feels like he can challenge me whenever he wants, he won't waste time involving others.
You are most likely correct, but only time will tell.
Scott looked around at the pocket dimension, seeing only one path forward.
Hopefully this will lead me back to Light Hell.
Sprinting down the path, he urgently wanted to get back to Minerva and Katy. He knew that the two could take care of themselves, but his love for Minerva and camaraderie with Katy lit a fire of concern in his heart and hastened his steps.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Katy was a little surprised the pawns didn't step in to stop her finishing off the ice pawn, her best guess was the water whip must of momentarily frightened them.     Either way Katy wasn't complaining, the biggest threat was gone but now to deal with the rest of the pawns.    Each time Katy did a attack the pawns that survived would come resistant to her last move, so each attack was only effective once.    Katy knew she couldn't keep fighting them this way and had to put an end to this at once.

The rest of the pawns where gold, they did not seem to naturally have water in them.    Katy absorbed all the water from her immediate area, the air became incredibly dry and even the ice pawn was absorbed into her.   Katy floated into the air and expelled a massive cloud of mist.     As the tiny water droplets touched the pawns bodies it gave Katy something to work with and manipulate.      Within this cloud Katy could manipulate her powers to basically create her own form of tekekinese, in a sense anyway.     Usually Katy could manipulate a opponents body simply by manipulating the blood in their being, as a persons body and their blood largely consist of water, and that said water Katy could use to her advantage.     However these pawns being gold and not flesh it required Katy to create a outside circumstance to create a similar effect.

With the cloud covering the area and droplets of water touching all the pawns.    Katy heisted the pawns into the air.     She closed her eyes for better focus on so many opponents, easily able to feel them all within the cloud.     Within seconds the pawns would feel their limbs stretching and tightening, being pulled all at once.    And then separation, at the same time all the pawns found their heads and limbs separated from their bodies, pulled apart by Katy.     Had they been flesh and bone living people, there certainly would of been one hell of a blood bath about now.

Katy lowered herself to the ground, taking a deep breath and a moment to relax and compose herself.   As the water cloud evaporated numerous bodies and limbs fell, piling up in a ring around her.      Katy didn't generally go for large scale attacks thus as that as it was a lot more tasking to focus on so many enemies at once instead of just one or even a few, but Katy was backed into a corner and knew she had to end these gold fighters quickly.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 1:36 am

" Michelle this is cute, but the berserker class really isnt you, snap out of it!

Ku-Chans words cut through Minervas haze of anger and desperation, she paused in her rush, but not before the spells took effect, her aromor vanished and she could no longer hear Ku-Chan  and the others. She could feel her voice had been suppressed, that would hamper her somewhat, thankfully her family didnt rely on incantations to manipulate magic, but the loss of her items was greater cause for concern.

Her anxiety was starting to rise again, hands shaking, but she clenched them into a fist and focused, she needed to keep moving but not towards the mage. Spells like these didnt last long, ao it was a matter of surving the duration, but that was a problem in itself, could she? The light kings forces felt endless, for all she took down, more appeared. How long could she survive here on her own?

" Your not alone "

Minerva suddenly found herself standing in a barren wasteland, sword were pierced into the ground as far as the eye could see and beyond, the sky was dark and filled with massive gears. She covered her mouth in shock as she realized where she was, but how was that possible?

" You ask a lot of obvious questions "

She whipped around and saw a man in red standing before her, his skin was tan and his white hair was spiky and short, his arms were fold across his chest as he surveyed her. This was Xander Mercury, her ancestor and the beginner of the Mercury lines magic, whom her brother was named after.

" Im sure your going to ask why your here next, more obvious questions. Your blood right is here and ready, has been ready for the longest of times, for you to take it up "

Minerva looked down " B-But this has always been passed down through the rite of passage ritual and always to the men....."

Xander sighed in annoyance " So im aware, but that is false, this magic is for those of my blood, men and women equally, somewhere along the way that notion was lost and as such the magic only passed to men. Those with the aptitude for it are the ones meant to inherit it and you Minerva have great aptitude for it, but then again you already know this, you accessed it years ago and have not done it again "

She recalled the time he was referring to, that fateful duel with Xander and how he cheated, purely on instinct she called on the ancient magic and that led to her fathers wrath and forcing her to swear, never to do it again, she had no right.

" You have every right to it Minerva, believe my word over your fathers, I believe mine has mor weight to it, raise your head and speak the words, the Unlimited Blade Works has grown rust in it's idle time, it desires some exercise "

Minerva lifted her head up, the sky changed drastically, brightening to a clear blue

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unaware of loss,
Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one’s arrival.
I have no regrets. This is the only path.
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works.

Minerva opened her physical eyes, she was ready now. As the melee fighters swarmed her, they were all instantly pierced through by dozens of swords and not her usual energy constructs but physical weapons.

Unlimited Blade Works, the mercury families strongest magic, a reality marble that functions as a factory for forging blades, the user only needs to see a blade, for the magic copy it in the unlimited blade works and render it able to be called on by the user. Xander Mercury is said to have copied over a thousand blades and since him every other user down the blood line had recorded more swords and now all of those swords were at Minervas disposal.

Minerva summoned to two swords to her hands sliced through the melee fighters, but she was not limited to simply wielding them herself, they were able to be summoned as projectiles, she launched them at high speed from all directions. As one sword went right through the sorcerer, she saw that it had been an illusion, most likely with a trap attached to it.

Suddenly her armor appeared back " Mariah!! Oh thank Noahs left nut,been trying to reach you for the last ten minutes! Wait a minute...is that a reality marble?! "
Minerva smiled " Yes, its my families ultimate magic, Im happy to hear your voice again, Im facing a mage that appears to be hiding with illusions "

A monicle appeared on her right eye, enchanted to see through illusions, she scanned the area till she spotted the sorcerer and instantly ran him through with over twenty swords, per Ku-Chans insistance, just to be safe. That was taken care of, but she could tell the fight was far from over.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 8:03 pm

After being turned into a pincushion, the sorcerer fell and was defeated. However, there was still an army of melee pawns pressing in on Katy and Minerva. The Light King had not yet given up on taking them alive, and by his will encased them with a resistance to physical attacks as well as magical and elemental attacks. The pawns pressed in on them, grabbing them and attempting to drag them into the center of the ocean of light. If successful, Katy and Minerva would be transformed into pawns, never again to have free will of their own. With less than a minute to escape, Katy and Minerva had to work together to finish off the pawns all at once and save themselves.

Scott followed the path and jumped through the portal, ending up in Fire Hell once more.
Now that I think of it, Dulzak did say that he swore an oath of allegiance to the Fire King.
Yes, and that would explain his pocket dimension being connected to Fire Hell.
Turning to the portal in the distance, he began racing to Ice Hell. Although he had escaped from Dulzak's trap, he was still a long way from Katy and Minerva. Running as fast as he could, he crossed miles in milliseconds and jumped through the portal to Ice Hell. His concern for his friends was spurring him on, and he could only hope they wouldn't be overwhelmed by the Light King while he was gone.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 8:34 pm

As they tried to fight back it was becoming clear the pawns was being made resistant to their attacks. Katy dissolved her body into a mist and reformed in the air, and using her control of water she Katy was able to lift Minerva out of the sea of attackers and into the air as if she was using Telekinese. Floating over to the other girl they had to devise a plan. "Any ideas Minerva? It seems clear these pawns are being made resistant to our attacks, I also feel like we should avoid the center of light seeing they tried to drag us there. They must have a reason and if we go in there, we're probably not getting back. We need a plan."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 1:43 am

Minerva nodded " I feel something terrible at the center of it, most likely if were caught in it, we'll end up like the rest of them " this was a bad situation, she couldnt help but wonder what Riku would do.

" Mariah, Lord Riku wouldnt be in this dumb ass situation in the first place " Ku-Chan explained " But if he were, he would go for complete annihilation of everyone and everything around him "

That certainly sounded like the tactic he would go for and it didnt sound like a bad idea either " Katy, were going to have to destroy them all at once, but it's going to take everything we have to do it "

Ninerva wracked her brain for something in the unlimited blade works, her knowledge of it was more then her father would have liked but not enough to know everything in it, but she did recall a sword of darkness, said to have been wielded by a great hero who'd fallen from his own greed and arrogance. The sword appeared in her hand, the blade was pure black as if it had been plucked from the night sky. Next she summoned a bow to her hand, she would need magic of her mothers family as well, notched the sword against the bow string, the blade twisting itself into a mangled arrow.

" I'm going to detonate it as a broken phantasm, Ku-Chan, any items that can summon water? " as she said this, crafted blades of water. Ku-Chan followed her line of thinking, a bottle of water appeared in Katy's hand.

" That water is from an enchanted lake that supernatural water creatures thrive in, careful with it "

Katy immediately got to work, manipulating the water out of the bottle and expanding it, focusing all of her energy, the water itself was certainly helping, she could see what Ku-Chan meant about it being enchanted, soon a massive orb of water hovered over them. Casting the augmenting spell, Minerva loosed her arrow, signaling Katy to let the tide loose. The wave of water surged downward, spiraling around Minerva's arrow in perfect synchronization.

Minerva/Katy/Ku-Chan: Tide of night, piercing Aquarius!!

The moment the attack struck the ground, it exploded into a giant sea of water and darkness, that completely engulfed the light kings forces. The two women covered their eyes following the explosion of their combined attacks, after a moment they peeked down and saw no trace of the enemy forces
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 2:19 am

It looked like that attack had done the trick and cleared out the forces. Katy lowered herself and Minerva back to the ground and returned to her normal human body once again. Katy gave Minerva a pat on the back along with a approving smile. "Well girl looks like that did the trick. Fantastic thinking Minerva, and thank you for the aid as well Ku-Chan. We better continue forward while the cost is clear, come." Katy stepped forward taking the lead as the two girls continued making their way though light heel. In the moment of silence Katy had wondered how Scott was faring, but she didn't focus on that as she kept her guard up. She wasn't convinced light hell was finished until they made it through to the other side.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 5:39 pm

The spell had destroyed all of the pawns attacking them, but the Light King had far from given up.
It seems that you are determined to defy me. In that case, I shall send my greatest warrior to deal with you.
Nine pillars of light appeared, fading to reveal the strongest male and female heroes that had ever been captured by the Light King. Each one had been legendary in their time, but the compassion in their hearts had been used by the Light King to trap them. They began circling the fountain of light until they fused into one great pillar.

When the light faded, their opponent was revealed in all of its majestic glory. Constructed of gold stone, it bore characteristics of all of the champions that made it up. This was the Supreme Light General, a being easily on par with the Seraphim of Heaven. Katy and Minerva were no longer facing a mere pawn but a king who stared them down and dared them to attack.

Scott had made his way though Ice Hell and leaped through the portal into Wind Hell. He could feel the intense power of the Supreme Light General ahead of him, and worried for Katy and Minerva. Running faster, he crossed the realm and jumped into Earth Hell. With the Light King getting serious, it was more important than ever that he rejoined the battle.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 7:44 pm

"Well Minerva it looks like we're finally at the big boss. We get by him and we'll be able to get the others across, find Scott, and move on to the big man himself." Katy couldn't sense energy or the like but this opponent had a aura to him, this fight was not going to be easy. However Katy didn't let that cloud her, the moment you showed fear or doubt was the moment you died. Being in the second to last stage of hell this opponent was probably going to be hella powerful, and victory was far from certain. But if Katy was going down then she was doing so fighting to the bitter end.

"Ku-Chan can you get a proper read on what we're up against here, or if it has a weakness?" Katy expected that Ku-Chan was most likely still listening in. If he could offer anything to this situation it would be welcome. Knowing at least something was better then going in totally blind.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 10:40 pm

Ku-Chan attempted to scan it, but was meeting some interference " Ugh, the spell I have is acting wonky, it can scan any one thing, but that ugly bitch is made of multiple ugly bitches, one thing I can tell you is its a bonafide boss before the boss, we can feel it all the way back here "

This news was worrying to Minerva, she was getting a very bad vibe, that power it was radiating was intense " What can we do against it? It took everything we had to get out of that last situation, if only everyone was here, surely then we could defeat it "

" Well Michelle, for now your gonna have to play the defensive role " said Ku-Chan, Minerva and Katy felt waves of energy pass over their body as multiple defense spells were activated " It doesnt appear to be doing anything, maybe it's like the kind of video game fight that only starts if you throw the first punch? Dont test that theory though " A large pink energy bubble surrounded them " Alright Monica, Keke get ready "

Noah frowned, he didnt like the way this fight was going " Why is a general here? I thought they were attacking earth "
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 6:16 pm

Running through Earth Hell, Scott jumped through the portal into Lightning Hell. He could feel the intense power of the Supreme Light General, and knew there was no way he could make it in time before they would be attacked.
Valor, link me to everyone's minds.
You got it.
When Scott was linked to his entire party's minds, he heard Noah's confusion about the behavior of this General as compared to previous Generals.

The Light King isn't like other Monarchs. He cares only about building an army of pawns using heroes who either live in Heaven or come into Hell to challenge themselves. He has no interest in Earth and never did. Lithuel told me once that long ago he was a Fallen Angel, but left that position to become a Monarch instead. Satan punished him for his insolence, and now we see what has become of him. Because he retains his power as a Fallen Angel, however, he is more powerful and dangerous than any Monarch we have faced so far.

The next thoughts were directed just at Katy and Minerva.
That Supreme General is no slouch. Valor read what he's made up of, and it's not good. Lycorcis the Dragon Tamer, Marylene of the Stone, Gorz the God-Breaker, and Yu-Long the Mistwalker are just four of the nine legendary heroes that make up that being. You'll need to take out his head as quickly as possible if you want to win. Be careful, ladies.

The Supreme Light General saw that Katy and Minerva would not attack, so it decided to initiate the battle. Drawing his sword, one could see that it was a gigantic golden broadsword with serrated teeth, the weapon of Castiel Crowsbane, who defeated a giant magical crow sent by a witch to destroy his kingdom. With a single slash, he summoned thousands of smaller swords, an attack similar to Minerva's family magic. The smaller swords, slammed into the pink energy bubble with great impact. Summoning the shield of Michael Moonborn, he drove it into the ground and was protected by a bubble of blue energy as a yellow crescent moon shone overhead. In the light of this moon, the magic power of the swords increased and hit even harder on Minerva's magical shield.

Last edited by True Grave on Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Ku-Chan would chime in telling the girls they had to destroy the moon to break the light generals shield. "Alright, Minerva focus on keeping yourself alive and I'll take the first crack at this." Katy turned to water then seemed to dissolve completely, pushing her powers beyond even mist Katy dissolved down into molecules. Phasing through the barrier Katy got past the generals swords without harm. Reforming her water body up in the sky Katy absorbed water from the sky and her surroundings to grow massive in size. Eventually she started to look like the giant watery female version of Satan she grew so big. Still with Riku's special water in her system to aid the attack, Katy put her massive fists together slammed down a gigantic axe handle upon the miniature moon. The intense pressure from the attack caused the moon to grow unstable and crack, bright flashes of light blinded all that was around as the crack moon leaked magical energy before failing and exploding.

Katy's voice boomed though the dimension as she shouted "Now!!" and this was Minerva's chance to take out the general's head.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 10:42 pm

At Katy's signal, Minerva did as Ku-Chan instructed, the pink barrier had a secondary function, damage absorption and redirection, Launching herself into the air, the barrier was shattered and all that built up energy manifested in front of her, quickly grabbing it, she notched into into her bow and fired it off with deadly accuracy.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 7:39 pm

Scott raced through Lightning Hell and jumped through the portal to Metal Hell. As he ran on the iron plating that formed the ground, he thought of his friend the Metal King and hoped that he was doing well in Heaven. As he got closer to the source of immense power, he could also feel that Katy and Minerva were fighting with all they had. Both of them had shown tremendous growth as they fought with increasingly powerful foes, and he was very proud of both of them. Minerva had really come into her own as a mage and warrior, and he looked forward to their future. With the portal to Darkness Hell in sight, he would be back there soon. This was the last enemy they would have to face before Satan himself, and he only hoped that everything would go well for his party.

When the shield was destroyed, the Supreme Light General warped away from Minerva's attack using the Ring of Kaladesh, a noble thief that had used it to steal from the rich and give to the poor in the ancient Middle East. Appearing in front of Minerva, he shoulder checked her to the ground using the spiked shoulder plate of Josei Gandyu, an ancient Mongolian hero who used his massive size and charging shoulder as a weapon itself in the traditional martial art of Mongolia. With Minerva on the ground, she was vulnerable to a killing blow. Raising both of his hands, he summoned the Axe of Gauldr, belonging to a Viking hero who protected his homeland from evils both human and beyond. Grasping it in both hands, he looked into Minerva's eyes and got solid footing in a stance. It was then that he swung the axe downward, intent on killing Minerva and capturing her soul for the Light King.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 1:37 am

Minerva yelled out as the light general appeared out of nowhere and knocked her to the ground. Her armor thankfully helped cushion the fall, she looked up as the light general came for her. She held fast on her position, already knowing what she needed to do, as the axe was a hairlength away from her, she summoned a sword of darkness and rammed it straight through the generals face, splitting the head into several pieces.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 2:15 am

After the Supreme Light General's head was destroyed, he reared back and dropped the Axe of Gauldr. After hitting the ground, it disappeared in a flash of light. He then fell backwards and disappeared himself. All was quiet for a few minutes until the ocean of light started to bubble. Suddenly, the 'water' formed into the upper body of a massive man with angel wings and piercing eyes.
It seems that I must put an end to your defiance myself!

Turning to the giant water Katy, he began to attack her with his hands. Beams of light shot from his body and came after Minerva, intending to disintegrate her. The power of the Light King was tremendous, his strength overwhelming Katy and attacking Minerva from all angles. Each counterattack also went through his 'water' body, not hurting him at all. It was clear that if Katy and Minerva wanted to win, they would have to find a new way to attack. While choking Katy with his giant hand, the Light King reached out to try and grab Minerva in his other massive hand.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 3:12 am

Minerva took to the air, narrowly avoiding the light kings attack, the power he was displaying was on an entirely different level from the past Monarchs. Another scan spell didnt yield much results on weaknesses, much to Ku-Chans annoyance.

" You need to attack his main body, it's his anchor " Ashe explained " He and I are similar, as fallen angels, I think thats how I know this, though I dont exist in the same way "

" Mr. Ashe, can you tell where his body is? " Minerva asked as he dodged for all she was worth against the light kings violents attacks. Ashe was silent for a moment, as he focused but he reached out and mentally connected to Minerva and briefly gave her his sight, she gasped for a moment from sensory overload, but fighting through it, she was able to see where the body was, now she just needed to focus on it, hopefully Katy would be able to distract him long enough.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 3:58 am

Katy didn't know how she was going to attack a being made of light at first. However as he made contact and tried to choke her Katy could feel something weird in this beings makeup. "Is this light energy... liquefied?" While the light king was still light, his form somehow seemed close enough to a liquid that Katy might have been able to do something with it. Katy would have to push her powers even further though, beyond purely water and ice Katy would need to manipulate liquid as a whole.

Pushing her abilities to the limit Katy struggled find a hold on the light kings form. As she began to fade however she found what she was looking for, she could not copy the light kings form but she would be able to fight it. Katy's giant water hand passed though the light kings arm a last couple of times until finally it connected, holding onto the light kings wrist Katy was able to struggle with him and slowly she was able to pry his hand from her throat. "I've figured out your liquid form" Katy said before kneeing the light king and following it up with a headbutt.

Two massive giants was now set to do battle, liquid light vs water and ice. Every step the two took seemed to make the land tremble, and their insuring classes was massive. However Minerva knew Katy was unlikely to win like this, she may of figured out the light kings current form but if he changed or even went to pure light then Katy would be in serious trouble. Minerva knew she had to take advantage of this distraction and end this fight now, as another opportunity may not arise.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 3:32 pm

" Monica quick! While Keke is distracting the light douche with the power of bullshit, take out the main body!! "

Minerva nodded and rocketed towards it, putting all the magical power she had, plus an amplifying spel,l till she summoned a massive broad sword with a white and black color scheme straight down the middle. She sent it flying, willing it's aim to be true and strike the abandoned body.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 8:26 pm

The massive broadsword knifed through the water and struck the Fallen Angel body of the Light King in the heart. With a great gasp, he felt the power drain from him and the shock of defeat.
"DAMN YOU!!!"
There was a great rumbling and bubbling of water, and then the construct of the Light King attacking Katy collapsed back into the water. All was quiet and still then, a peacefulness that belied the fierce battles that had gone on moments before. Katy and Minerva had won a great victory, and with this, they were now able to fight Satan himself.

Scott had dashed through Darkness Hell and had just come through the portal to find that Minerva and Katy had defeated the Light King.
"Wow..."
After the surprise wore off, he chuckled a bit.
"I guess I was worried for nothing."
The party gathered together, and Scott stared at the portal leading to Satan himself.
"This last battle is one that I must fight alone."

Scott turned to his party and shook hands with Ashe.
"Thank you for looking after Minerva and helping us out with your hybrid powers."
He shook hands with Noah.
"Thank you for using your warrior priest powers to help us get this far. I'm glad that you have found your sense of identity and wish you the best on the path of life you walk."
Scott shook hands with Ku-Chan.
"Thank you for doing everything you can to help Minerva in her battles. You've been a loyal and trustworthy friend."

Scott turned to Katy and shook hands with her.
"Thank you for drowning our foes in an ocean of justice. I couldn't be more appreciative of everything you guys have done for me. Right now, however, our friends in Nirvana could use your strength. You can trust Valor and I to do everything we can to take Satan down."
When the rest of the party had left to give them some privacy, Scott gently took Minerva's hands in his.

"Where do I start with how much I love you and appreciate everything you've done for me? No words could really do my feelings justice."
His right hand gently raised up and rubbed down the right side of Minerva's face.
"I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished, and I look forward to walking side-by-side with you to a glorious future."
Scott then leaned in and gave her a gentle but passionate kiss before slowly pulling away.
"I'll see you in Nirvana," Scott said with a wink.

After Minerva had left with the others, Scott turned to the portal and took a deep breath.
We're in for the fight of our lives here, Valor.
Yes, but together, we will defeat him, just as we always have.
Scott smiled, feeling reassured by Valor's confidence.
"With the strength of everyone's hopes in my heart, I know that we will win."
Scott then walked through the portal, ready to go toe-to-toe with Satan himself.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 10:56 pm

Minerva blushed a as Scott spoke to her, his words meant so much to her. This had been a long and hard journey, there had been moments when she'd doubted herself, but it was thanks to him and the others that she had made it through " After he pulled back from the kiss smiled and said " Good luck and be careful " as he left, she gently touched her lips gently for a moment.

" If your gonna have one off then I have a bunch of dildo's "

Minerva jumped in suprise as Ku-Chan landed on her shoulder, she blushed even deeper " U-Um we should head back to the portal now "

Noah looked towards the portal " About time, gonna be a long walk "

Ku-Chan giggled " Oh silly Noah! " The couch came floating out of nowhere " We've got wheels! Everyone  hop on and Keke keep your legs closed, we dont that ocean of justice getting all over this fine material! HAHAHAHA Petty for the road! "

As everyone got on the couch, it sped off, doing donuts as music started blaring all around them.

Katy:
Your movie, your storyline
All decided before the curtain rises.
How does it feel to be inclined
T'ward fate so certain?

Minerva
How can you change a thing if your life
Has been written into stone?
Your life's been written into plotlines
By another, can you make it your own?

Ku-Chan:
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?
Your life plot written by someone like you.
Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?
Would you stand up and fight through?)

Noah, Katy, Miner, and Ku-Chan:
You are looking without seeing.
It's not like you were blind.
But something had you fleeing
From what you could find
Just hiding in plain sight:
You're already always free.

Now you're looking and you're seeing
Your every choice is fine.
No plot limits your freedom.
And the story line is yours for the making.
The road less taken
Could be where you're meant to be.

Noah:
Come join me, I know a path.
Out of this maze, so we can be who we are:
Our truer selves. Sure, we'll stumble
And we might fall too.

Ku-Chan and Minerva:
But we'll get up and wipe the dust off
It might turn to stardust yet.
This new encounter will set us off on a new path
Where new lines intersect

Katy:
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?
Would you be brave enough to stand up, break the rules?
Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?
Would you join me and fight through?)

Noah, Katy, Minerva, and Ku-Chan:
You were moving without vision.
Some hidden puppeteer
Had predefined your mission.
Cut the strings he moved
And suddenly you proved:
You’re already always free.

Now your eyesight's gained precision.
Your every choice is fine
And no more indecision
Bugs your storyline
It's yours for the making.
The road less taken
Could be where you’re meant to be

Ku-Chan and Katy
(Huh)
We take the ride
And multiply
The path and friends
We gonna multiply.
What was given was a bit too shady in my mind
And the roadless path
Will be constructed by us.
I can’t guarantee
Anything but I know that it won’t be tedious.
(Yup)The more serious
I say take a breather and chill
And enjoy the ride.

Minerva:
We got up and wiped
The dust off.
Our courage set us free, yeah.
And now our lines
Have meet in time
Our lives
Intertwined.

Noah, Katy, Minerva, and Ku-Chan:
We were moving without vision.
Some hidden puppeteer
Had predefined our mission.
Cut the strings he moved
And suddenly we proved:
We’re already always free.

Now our eyesight's gained precision.
Our every choice is fine
And no more indecision
Bugs our storyline
It's yours for the making.
The road less taken
Could be where we're meant to be

Noah, Katy, Minerva, and Ku-Chan belted out the lyrics to the song while Ashe bobbed his head to the rhythm, they sped through all the hells, Ku-Chan producing a camera and taking a bunch of photos to supplement the ones he'd been taking through the journey. even taking a moment to stop in each hell and take candid photos before hopping back on the couch and speeding off, singing all the while. As the song drew to a close, they reached fire hell and sped through the portal to the room of infernal fire and on to Nirvana with the last song note.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 12:06 am

The trip back was surprisingly quick and a lot more fun then everything they went through getting in. Katy was a little bummed they wouldn't get to actually witness the fight between Satan and Scott. Before they kew it they where out to Nirvana. Katy commented noticing quickly "huh it seems everybody is here, SXM, Code:Breakers, Avengers. I guess the attacks on Earth must have stopped and the demons went full force in on this place."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 1:03 am

Alan saw the portals suddenly stop opening in Nirvana. That must have meant that Scott and his team had made it to Satan and were fighting him. However, he was surprised when Scott's team came barreling through the portal without him. He realized in that moment that Scott had sent them back in order to face Satan alone. He smiled a bit, having expected nothing less of his pupil.
"Welcome back."

Everyone was glad to see that Scott's team was in one piece and good spirits.
"Let's watch Scott's fight and cheer him on."
Alan waved his hand and the whole sky above them became like a giant TV screen with perfect clarity. It showed the inside of Satan's realm and Scott passing into it.
"Kick his ass, Scott!" Nick shouted, causing others to cheer for him.
Other heroes came into Nirvana and were entranced by the action unfolding before them.

As Scott passed through the portal, he saw that it looked like a very dark cave. There was a man in a black cloak and hood sitting around a cooking fire, and the evil he put off was indescribable.
"That must be Satan. Let's end this, Valor."
Striding over to him, Scott did not even give him a chance to speak before he put a snap kick right into his face. Grabbing him by the shoulder before he could go over, Scott followed up with an uppercut that lifted him off of his feet.

Punches to the face and solar plexus, a roundhouse kick to the ribs, and a turning kick to the chin set up the finisher. Coating his foot in Valor Energy, he launched off of his back foot to deliver a jumping back kick to the solar plexus, sending Satan through the cavern wall. As he prepared for further battle, he heard evil laughter that sent chills up his spine.
"Well, you're certainly a lively one, aren't you?"
The whole cavern changed so that Scott was standing on a pillar over a pool of lava. Satan had reappeared, but was now giant, red, and had horns and a scary appearance; perhaps this was his true form.

"I am impressed that you made it this far, Crusader. My Demonic Monarchs were not easy to beat, and fighting them has tired you. You are no match for me."
Satan's hand reached out faster than Scott could detect and closed around him, making it so that he could barely move.
"Your armor cannot be penetrated, but you can still be crushed."
He gripped hard, straining Valor's ability to resist the death grip of this god-like being.

Scott suddenly erupted in a Sacred Aura, which burned the hand of Satan like the surface of the Sun. When his grip loosened, Scott landed a powerful kick across his face and then hovered in the air.
"I won't go down so easily!"
Scott unleashed his Million Punches of Valor on Satan's left eye, destroying it in the process. While Satan covered it with his clawed hand and tried to regenerate it, Scott moved back to his pillar and charged up his Shining Fist of Valor. His hope was that he could get a clean shot on his solar plexus and make him unable to fight back, thereby defeating him in battle and saving Nirvana.

This Exorcising Fist of Valor had a good chance of defeating Satan if it hit. Unleashing the blast, he was shocked to see Satan recover and block it with his giant right hand, using his Pure Evil Aura to protect himself from the Sacred Aura imbued in the attack.
"Nice try, kid, but you should have gone for both eyes if you were trying a predictable move like this."
Satan seemed to vanish, moving at a speed even Scott couldn't match. He was hit so hard from the side that he was buried in the wall. Satan threw back his hands to send his claws into Scott, knowing the impact would wear down his foe.

Scott couldn't roll out of the way, so he activated his Sacred Aura to push back the attack. Even though he was free, he was still being battered left and right. The speed that a God could reach was just too much for even his perfect focus and senses to keep up with. The full impact of these crushing blows was pushing the armor to its limits, and the Sacred Aura was starting to have trouble flaring up. Scott's spirit was strong as ever, but even though he was cushioned from the blows, he was starting to get exhausted from the constant attacks. Satan stopped down on Scott, crushing him into the ground with his giant right foot.

"You are truly God's representative, as that's the only way you've survived this long. However, you were never a match for a Supreme God like me. I'm going to take special delight in torturing you for all eternity."
Raising his foot, Satan kicked Scott into the lava below them.
"Even in that armor, you will burn to death within seconds. Nirvana is mine, Crusader!"

Satan laughed victoriously, preparing to go back down into his more human form. However, something strange began to happen. The lava began to bubble, and before his unbelieving eyes, Crusader rose from the lava like it was no big deal.
"H-How?! That lava is over one hundred times hotter than the core of the Sun! No mortal being could survive being submerged in that!"

Scott smiled behind his helmet.
"You underestimated the bond Valor and I have together. Before we hit that lava, we flared up with a Sacred Aura that was stronger than you could possibly imagine. It turned that lava born of evil to ice and did not hurt us at all."
Satan looked down, and saw that his ocean of lava had turned into an ocean of ice. Hell had frozen over!

Scott unleashed his Sacred Aura once more, and Satan actually drew back in fear. His mind could not comprehend the power of Crusader.
"While I was taking a refreshing dip in your hot tub, I decided on a new approach. What kind of hero would fight evil without a sword?"
Scott fired a Shining Fist and then used his energy control to freeze it into a very long energy sword.
"My Shining Sword of Valor is going to cut you down, Satan!"

Scott took hold of his right arm at the wrist with his left hand, the best he could do for holding a sword with two hands. With this weapon, he would deal great damage to Satan. He thought of Minerva's beautiful face as he prepared to leap at him.
I love you, Minerva. I'll see you soon.
Scott then flew through the air at his demonic foe, his sword poised to strike.

Satan tried to dodge the sword imbued with Sacred Energy and come back toward Scott from another angle, but the hero was wise to his combat strategy by now. Spinning his sword in a circle repeatedly, he was able to keep the demonic God from getting close to him, thereby countering his attack. Satan tried this strategy multiple times, but he could not lay a claw on Crusader again. He detached his claws and flung them at Crusader, but the hero sliced through them as if they were made of cheese. Satan tried blowing flames at him, but this was his crucial mistake. In a second, Scott had closed the distance and pierced Satan's skull with his sword through his mouth.

Before the Demon God could react, Scott began to slice all the way down him. Once he had reached the bottom, he began swinging his sword from every angle, attempting to slice and dice his foe. The Sacred Aura in the strikes overwhelmed Satan, and his own powers were failing him. Scott stabbed him through the solar plexus with his Shining Sword, and Satan fell to his knees. It was now time to unleash the finisher. Scott retracted his weapon and began charging up a full-power Sacred Fist of Valor with his left hand, wanting to defeat the King of Demons with a hand that had once been thought to belong to him.

"This Fist is for Chiang Kaishu and all the other monks back in Nirvana. Don't you ever threaten them again!"
Scott flew at Satan, preparing to land the strike on his solar plexus that would finish the fight. Satan, however, was going to fight until he ran out of strength. Flaring up with his Pure Evil Aura, Satan tried to push back Scott's fist. Even on his last legs, his godlike power was still fearsome.

Scott struggled to break through and hit his target. However, the thought of all his friends and Minerva spurred him on. He longed for Minerva's sweet embrace, and this desire increased the power surging through his blow to unimaginable levels. Fear and doubt within the Pure Evil Aura could not resist Scott's resolution and courage, and the aura was pierced. Scott's fist landed flush, and Satan cried out in pain as it reached every cell in his gigantic body. As the light subsided, Scott was amazed to see his left hand become a Forbidden Tenth Fist just like he had on his right hand.

This accomplishment did not distract him long as he felt the impact of Satan's body falling into the lava. The King of Demons used his last remaining strength to change his form and reach the pillar of land that was left. He then laid there, unable to move or fight further. Scott flew over and planted his right foot on his chest, aiming both Forbidden Fists at his head and willing to fire Shining Fists at point-blank range into his face.
"You are beaten, Satan. Surrender now or I will keep attacking you until you do."

Satan laughed weakly, even the Prince of Darkness knowing the fight was over.
"Fine, you win, Crusader. I will not try to conquer Nirvana anymore."
Scott stepped off his chest and moved back.
"Then we're done here. Don't make me come down here again."

Leaping through Satan's large portal into Nirvana, it closed behind him as he floated to the front lines. He stood there triumphant with his Destroyer Fists, smiling brightly as his helmet dissolved.
"Satan has been defeated. We have won, my friends!"

Scott's friends all rushed up to him and exchanged knuckle bumps and hugs.
"That was a great fight, man!" Nick said.
"I am truly grateful for everything you have done, Scott," Chiang said.
Scott took Minerva's hands and smiled at her.
"I thought of you during the fight, and it helped spur me on to victory."
Hugging Minerva tightly, everyone cheered and began congratulating each other.

Scott raised his fist triumphantly.
"We're going to have a celebration at the Shadowgreen Institute. Everyone can start heading there. Before I go, however, I'm going to have a press conference in my city. Anyone who wishes to join me is free to come along. When I get done, however, we are going to have some fun tonight!"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 1:43 am

All the heroes watched on as Scott had a epic battle with Satan. Scott would eventually pick up the win to a grand ovation from many around. Sandra sighed in relief, finally the demons where stopped, both worlds was saved once again and now she just hoped she could take a break. After battling Godric, losing her children, battle Dave to the death, then a day later all the demons attacking, the general, not even mentioning all the bullshit with Tanya over the past couple days or Emmet's struggles. At this point Sandra was just worn out, not physically but physiologically. Was at least one god damn day without the world ending so much to ask for?

Katy was pleased to see Scott kickass. This whole experience had been something, she went into hell wanting to prove her worth in the eyes of others. What she found instead was confidence in herself and more to her capabilities then she had thought. She wasn't just a second rate hero, she was a bad bitch fully capable of holding her own.

Shortly after the battle Scott had returned and a celebration was announced for Shadowgreen. It did sound like a good time.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 1:24 am

The couch flew into Nirvana, stopping amidst the Code:Breakers, Ku-Chan immediately flew to Riku " My lord you great boss bitch, we have returned! " he landed on Riku's shoulder as Minerva ran over as well, grabbing Riku's hands.

" I simply cant thank you enough Sensei! If it werent for Ku-Chan and all the items you sent me, I might not be here right now, it was terrifying at times, but I learned a lot and survived, Thank You "

" Uh your welcome Melanie " Riku was bewilered for a moment but quickly shook it off " Your quite right, thanks to my genius and insight, you had all the tools you needed for victory, but keep in mind that none of that stuff were automatic guarantees for victory. You certainly had to put in work so give yourself some credit, not as much as me, for your victory "

She smiled " Yes, your right and thank you as well Ku-Chanm i've enjoyed your company so much"

" Oh Mariah your so sweet! " he flew over and hugged her face. Noah marched over to Emmet and dropped to one knee.

" I did what I wanted to do on this journey and more, I learned about myself and realized many things. Most important is you, i'm here to serve and protect, be your sword and shield, for as long as you would have me, I am your loyal and absolute servant "

Emmet smiled at Noah, amused and honored by his fanatacism and devotion, he produced a hand that Noah automatically kissed " Dawling i'm happy to hear youve had such growth and enlightenment, dont stop growing, in strength and enlightenment, let you as you are now be a stepping stone to the next version of you and your ideals, I and the rest of the code:breakers will support you " he stroked Noahs cheek and pulled him up for a passionate kiss. Ashe was glomped on by many of the others and introduced to Grimm.

As the battle between Scott and Satan was broadcasted, Minerva felt on edge watching her lover in such a battle. But as all of Scotts friends and allies cheered him on, she realized she should as well " You can do it Scott, I believe in you! Surely you can claim victory "

" Pfft if fate were kind then no, but since it isnt, yeah he's gonna win "

Minerva turned to Riku who was sitting on the couch with Adrian, Ashe, Emmet, and Jonathan " Um, do you really have hop- um think that he can win? "

Riku looked up from his phone " Give yourself some time Mimi, after awhile you get to be able to read things and such and such, do we look worried? " indeed many of the code:breakers were either watching it with mild interest or doing something else " Dont have a heart attack, but since he's your beau uhhh just keep doing what your doing I guess "

Minerva nodded " thank you for your wisdom sensei! "

Riku puffed out his chest then shot a look down the couch as he heard a bunch of sniggering " Oh screw all of you "

In the end Scott proved Victorious and arrived back, Minerva hugged him tightly, thankful to have him back safe and sound. Minerva elected to go with Scott while everyone else started heading to shadowgreene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next