Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 4:29 am

Roberta and Sandra had decided to make their way over during the song, being there to witness Ashe finally succeed. "There you go buddy, you'll get it. All you need is practice."

-----

"Oh, so "learning" is what we calling now." Luke figured he's played with Eva enough by this point, amusing as it was he didn't want to come off as a asshole. And vampire or not, he couldn't deny the lady was quite sight to behold. "Alright obviously I know what your after, you've been hitting on me since back on Earth, well the other Earth. If you really want to learn how I work this badly, then I'm plenty happy for us to find a room and I'll show you. But I'll be watching you vampire, so don't even think about any funny business Eva."

Luke got up from his seat and being a gentlemen, especially in such a crowded area, offered his hand to Eva. Luke hadn't started the day planning to get laid, but it's been some while since he's been intimate with a women. When you have one here literally throwing herself at you, why deny the opportunity.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 7:20 am

Scott smiled at Minerva's reassurance.
"Thanks, babe. I appreciate the support."
He saw Lone Wolf leaving the party with Tesla and smirked a bit.
You sly dog...
Nick was having fun with Katy, and Lithuel was making time with Kiya, a good example of how being from different worlds wasn't affecting peaceful coexistence at this time.

When the Code: Breakers started dancing and singing, Scott clapped and cheered.
"It's true, you really can't have a party without those guys."
Getting into the beat, Scott's dancing with Minerva became slightly more intimate. He smiled at her, his hand gently rubbing down her body in a suggestive but not dirty way, keeping it tastefully flirtatious.

For his part, Nick couldn't believe how awesome Katy could dance. She seemed to flow like water, her body tantalizing him and heightening the mood every minute. Even better, she liked how close he was and her eyes seemed to spur him on. Nick kept up with her rhythm and moved seamlessly with her, his hand never leaving her hip as he did so. He was tempted to touch in other places, but something just told him it was better to stay a gentleman for now. Captured in the music, Nick laughed and cheered.

"Damn, girl. You've got some moves."
He moved and swayed with her, enjoying the performance of the CB's. With the music jumping, he had plenty of chances to display some fancy footwork and gently press his body against Katy. With eyes shining with happiness, he tossed up some energy blasts that exploded into mini fireworks, accentuating the show along with the music. It was a mesmerizing show and really helped spice up the party.

Lone Wolf nodded at Tesla's words.
"It's perfect, regardless. I made all the right decisions tonight."
With their clothes gone, Lone Wolf ogled Tesla's body, loving every inch of it. He knew what she wanted, and he would not hold back in satisfying her every need. Within the privacy of that den of lust, Lone Wolf began to make love to Tesla.

Lithuel was pleased by the CB's Soul Train line and Nick's fireworks.
"Now this is a party. Way better than those stuffed shirts in Heaven."
Lithuel actually danced down the line, taking the opportunity to bust a move and have fun with it. When he was done, he resumed having a good time dancing with Kiya. As it turned out, he actually was a good dancer, and had a hypnotic quality about him that tried to draw her in.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:41 pm

Katy complimented Nick after he to her she had good dance moves. "Thank you, I must say your not to shabby yourself." Nick would proceed to use his energy blasts to recreate a beautiful fireworks effect. The display was truly mesmerizing, lost in the beauty of the effect Katy would almost trip over herself but Nick would catch her. He asked if she was alright and she gave a reassuring. "Yes sorry, I just wasn't expecting such a beautiful display. I guess I let myself get distracted for a second there."

-----

It seemed Lithuel was quite adopt at partying. "Well looks like you really do know your way around a dance floor." Kiya didn't really really fancy herself a amazing dancer, but she was good enough to get by in a party.

-----

After seeing what the Code:Breakers was up to and busting a few moves in the soul line, then complimenting Ashe on a successful dance move. Sandra and Roberta went back to having a more intimate dance with each other as more songs kicked up.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:38 pm

Nick smiled as Katy said she got caught up in the beautiful display.
"Well, that makes two of us," he said, complimenting her on her beauty.
Letting her go, he continued to have fun dancing with her. The more they spent time together, the more clear it became that there was something special between them.

Lithuel laughed a bit.
"Yeah, I guess so. I'm just going with the flow."
His natural rhythm set a pace for Kiya, and he danced in a way that drew her closer to him.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 11:19 pm

Katy was feeling the same way, as time passed Nick was growing on quite a lot. She was feeling a little cautious about rushing into another relationship, but she couldn't deny that there was something here between her and Nick. He might actually be the one she'd spent so many years looking for.

-----

Kiya continued to dance with Lithuel. She had noticed Tesla leave with Lone Wolf a little while ago, it seems he had impressed her somehow. Well good for her, Tesla was getting what she came for. Kiya herself didn't really have any goals, she was just seeing where the night would take her.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 4:02 am

Eva easily took his hand " Beieve me luke, thats not the business I have in mind with you " she stood up and instantly the landscape changed to a bedroom that Luke presumed was Eva's " I asked the boss man Emmet if he wouldnt mind assisting me with a change in venue, as always he's amazing "

Casually she tossed look onto her bed and moved with serpentine grace out of her clothes and after him, straddling his waist the moment he landed on the bed, to his credit, he seemed to take it all with good grace. Eva looked over his body and smirked as she could feel his lower body reacting. She leaned forward, giving him a good few of her breast " Nows lets do some learning " she captured his mouth in a soft, but passionate kiss, her undead body blossoming with heat.

---------------------------------------------------------

Minerva was really enjoying herself, she'd never really been to parties like this, the ones his family through were simply for meeting with other magical families, steeped in tradition. But now, here at this party she felt so free. Dancing with this man who she continued to develop feelings. Once the Code:Breakers  began their performance to help Ashe with his dancing, she silent sang along, dancing to the rhythm with Scott. After their ordeal through hell, she felt closer to Katy, Ashe, and Noah, while still being somewhat afraid of the latter.

As Ashe seemed to finally learn a dance move, she applauded him.

Emmet had got up to take part in the dancing as well, giving himself to the music and dazzling all with his moves, as the groups song came to an end, Emmet was suddenly struck with a desire to perform. He mentally reached out to Sandra, inviting her to a duet, she automatically responded yes, it had been awhile since she sang with Emmet.

Emmet cleared his throat, the rooms attention on him " I'd like to offer a performance with my treasured friend and teammate Sandra Fuller, the song may or may not have deeper meaning to some, it is something I have experienced many times over my long existence and use it as a source of strength and a rather fantastic song, I believe " with a wave of his hand the music changed and came alive.

Emmet and Sandra:
(Nevermore)
(Nevermore)

Emmet:
Will I be afraid
Nor will I run away

Sandra:
It's behind me

Emmet:
Freedom is finally here

Sandra:
You may have taken the lead but I'll even the score

Emmet:
You won the battle you won't win the war

Emmet and Sandra:
Not now and
Nevermore

Emmet:
You talked of subjugation
I answered your violent plea
Youth and infatuation
Kept me too blind to see

Sandra:
You think you're someone's hero
You're hiding more than your eyes
I challenge your weak manifesto
The goal of a savior is not to be lionized

Emmet:
Back when it started
I thought that justice was your goal

Sandra:
Then in the darkness

Emmet:
You lost your mind
I lost my soul

Sandra:
That's in the past and I won't be controlled

Emmet:
Nevermore

Sandra:
Nevermore

Emmet:
You'll torture my heart and my head

Sandra:
Nevermore

Emmet:
Nevermore

Sandra:
Will I be afraid

Emmet:
Nor will I run away

Sandra:
It's behind me

Emmet:
Freedom is finally here

Sandra:

Emmet:

Emmet and Sandra:
Not now and
Nevermore

Sandra:
You had me down, defeated
A state that I can't allow
It's over, my fear's retreated
I'm more like an army now

Emmet:
You offered hope, salvation
Gave me a place to be
But your vision of liberation
Was all about you
It would never apply to me

Sandra:
I won't stay a martyr
It's my turn to take back what you stole
And this time I'm smarter

Emmet:
I made a vow
I'm not alone
Not dying now we're protecting our own

Sandra:
Nevermore

Emmet:
Nevermore

Sandra:
Nevermore

Emmet:
Nevermore

Sandra:
Will I be afraid
Nor will I run away
It's behind me

Emmet:
Freedom is finally here

Sandra:

Emmet:

Emmet and Sandra:
Not now and
Nevermore

Emmet:
There's no cause to celebrate
Another soul consumed by hate and spite
Another destroyed life

Sandra:
There's no pleasure, there's no joy
It's just a story of a boy who lost his way

Emmet:
Into shadows strayed
He'll see the light of day

Emmet:
Nevermore

Sandra:
Nevermore

Emmet:

Sandra:
Nevermore

Emmet:
Nevermore

Sandra:
Will I be afraid

Emmet:
Nor will I run away

Sandra:
It's behind me

Emmet:
Freedom is finally here

Sandra:

Emmet:

Emmet and Sandra:
Not now and
Nevermore

Emmets voice had been heard many times people of his home dimention, but for this new world it was a new occurance. Emmets voice was undeniably exquisite, powerful, and unique. It was obvious that he was the better singer between the two, but he didnt overwhelm Sandra's voice, instead working in perfect harmony and complimenting the other as the sang each verse with perfect timing.

The song reaching all the way back to their earth and beyond into other dimentions. As the song ended, Emmet took Sandra's hand and led her into a bow, surrounded by thunderous applause. Minerva in a state of hyper excitement, getting to hear Emmet sing was one thing, but a front row seat to such a performance was nearly more then she could handle. She couldnt wait to share all this news with the charter of Emmets fan club she was a part of.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 2:09 pm

Sandra wasn't one to have really practiced singing on a regular basis, but something about performing with Emmet was just so wonderful. In terms of the musical arts Sandra was not even in Emmet's league, and she dare not try to bolster such a claim. However the song had stuck a cord with Sandra, leading to her putting out a heartfelt and as powerful performance as she could manage. Emmet being the professional he was had been careful not to overpower Sandra's performance, and instead worked with her to boost her up all the more.

Sandra felt great while taking a bow with Emmet to a thunderous reception of cheers, it was a somewhat of a rare reception for her these days, so these moments felt really nice.

Katy and Nick had danced along to the song, Katy getting a better understanding of why Sandra liked the Code:Breakers so much. It was more then defending people, more then goofing around, more then sex and partying. Sandra had found a place she could really call home, people who accepted and loved her despite her past. It was almost like a whole new beginning, a chance to finally do things right.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 11:32 pm

A couple hours after Emmett had done his performance, the party was starting to wind down. However, before the party ended, Scott and the Shadow Force wanted to put on a performance to end the party on a high note. Scott turned to Minerva, smiling as he gently brushed some hair out of her face.
"Before we call it a night, how would you like to help me and the guys out on a performance? It's gonna be awesome."
Scott was excited, as this was the first time that he and the Shadow Force had performed together.

Nick had really enjoyed spending time with Katy, thinking everything was going very well. As Richard and Mike headed to the back, though, he knew that Scott had something planned. Scott gestured for him to follow.
"Looks like I've got something I gotta do. I'll be back."
As he was headed out, though, Hans suddenly got in his way.

"I'm challenging you to a rematch."
Nick chuckled, but his eyes were serious.
"That was just what I was thinking. Give me one month to do some serious training, and then we'll have the rematch wherever you choose."
"There's plenty of desert in New Mexico, so meet me there one month from now."
Nick nodded, having planned to challenge Hans and thankful that he had issued the challenge as if he had read his mind. Nick went into the back with the others as the stage lit up and everybody knew to expect something awesome.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 12:28 am

People began to gather around as Scott and his friends prepared for the nights closing performance. Katy had already decided she'd be visiting this world again, she wanted to see more of Nick. Katy came up beside Sandra. "Well this has been a great night, though I'll admit I'm ready to go to bed. Fighting all day and partying all night, I need some sleep." With a yawn and a stretch Katy asked "So what do you think Scott's party are going to pull off to close the night?"

Sandra thought about it for a moment. "Hmm I'm not sure, but I think he intends to leave a impact. They'll need to pull off something to outdo what's already been done tonight, that's for sure."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 3:13 pm

As the hours passed, many songs were played and orgies happened behind the scenes.  Emmet was currently sitting with Yama, Aaron, and Kano, discussing current, past, and future events and what being connected to this new multiverse means in the long run. Minerva was taken aback by Scotts request, but agreed out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 3:42 pm

With everyone looking on, the lights suddenly went out and there was only one spotlight on a curtained stage. Scott, Nick, Michael, and Richard would be doing the actual singing and playing of the music. While they did this, Minerva, Yvette, Enjela, and Julie would be doing a coordinated dance routine off to the side in time with the music. Alan and Chiang would provide pyrotechnic and light displays at certain times.

Scott:
Step inside, walk this way
You and me babe

Scott, Nick, Richard, and Michael (All):
Hey hey!

The curtain opened and Chiang sent up flashing lights as the band started to perform. Nick was on lead guitar, and he played the famous opening to the Def Leppard hit brilliantly as he walked forward. Richard was on the drums displaying great skill, and Michael was on bass guitar keeping the pounding beat. The drum beat helped keep a time for Yvette as she led the others in the coordinated dance. Julie looked like she was having the time of her life, and Minerva was hopefully feeling the same. Once the opening was done, Scott raised the cordless microphone to sing while the others kept up the instrumentation.

Scott:
Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?

All: Your man!

During this short instrumentation break, Nick moved to the edge of the stage and confidently played with a big smile on his face. He saw Katy in the crowd and winked before stepping back to let Scott do the next verse.

Scott:
Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light
Television lover, baby, go all night
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little Missy Innocent sugar me

All:
Yeah!
Yeah!

Scott:
So c'mon
Take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up

All:
Pour some sugar on me

Scott:
Ooh, in the name of love

All:
Pour some sugar on me

Scott:
C'mon, fire me up

All:
Pour your sugar on me

Scott:
I can't get enough
I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet

There was another instrumentation break in which Nick played and Scott danced a little while clapping to the beat before continuing on with the next verse.

Scott:
Listen!
Red light, yellow light, green light go!
Crazy little woman in a one-man show
Mirror queen, mannequin, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up

All: Loosen up!

Scott:
Oh, loosen up
You gotta squeeze a little, tease a little, please a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little Missy Innocent sugar me

All:
Yeah!
Yeah!

Scott:
So give a little more

All:
Pour some sugar on me

Scott:
Ooh, in the name of love

All:
Pour some sugar on me

Scott:
C'mon fire me up

All:
Pour your sugar on me

Scott:
I can't get enough
I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet

At this point it was time for the guitar solo, so Scott stepped back while Nick took center stage. As he played the solo with joy, the dancers did more complicated maneuvers while being perfectly in-sync with each other and the music. Each of the four dancers also got to be the center dancer and lead the others so that they could all shine. Julie was so amazingly happy when it was her turn, and she looked adorable while dancing. Although the song itself was suggestive, the dancing was kept free of any suggestive or dirty movements since Julie was still a child. Instead the dance moves were more technical and precise, and really showed off their talents instead of their bodies.

When the solo was over and the movements moved into less complicated steps, Nick returned to his starting position and Scott stepped forward to finish out the song.

Scott:
You got the peaches, I got the cream
Sweet to taste, saccharine
'Cause I'm hot, hot, say what, sticky sweet
From my head, my head to my feet
Do you take sugar?
One lump or two?

All:
Pour some sugar on me

Scott:
Ooh, in the name of love

All:
Pour some sugar on me

Scott:
C'mon fire me up

All:
Pour your sugar on me

Scott:
Oh, I can't get enough

At this moment, Alan sent up red sparkler type fireworks at each end of the stage and fireworks actually started going off above them. At first they were just regular red and white fireworks, but then they started to actually become a representation of the faces of the performers. The red fireworks showed the men, and the white fireworks showed the women, representing how all of the performers coming together created such a great show. The pyrotechnics on the stage moved across it in a straight line so that it was like a curtain of harmless sparks in front of the band. In this final bit, Scott really poured on the effort into his singing to sound passionate and beautiful while keeping it rock 'n' roll.

All:
Pour some sugar on me

Scott:
Oh, in the name of love

All:
Pour some sugar on me

Scott:
Get it, come get it

All:
Pour your sugar on me
Pour some sugar on me

Scott:
Sugar me!

After Nick played the closing notes on the song, the fireworks, pyrotechnics, and lights all went out, signaling the end of the performance. When the regular lights came on again, Scott and everyone acknowledged the crowd with smiles and waves as they got together and moved toward the front of the stage. They all took a bow and Scott laughed with joy.
"Thank you everyone. We hope you loved the performance."
Scott turned to Minerva and there was such admiration in his eyes.

"Wow, the way you danced was amazing. You were perfect."
He gently took her hands, squeezed them gently, and kissed her forehead.
"I'll take you home to wherever it is you want to go. We can either go back to Avengers HQ, or you can stay in my old room at Shadowgreen tonight."
The party as a whole was over and had ended in an appropriate fashion, but Scott wouldn't feel right parting from Minerva until he had made sure that she got home safely.

Nick hopped off the stage and made his way through a sea of backslaps and knuckle bumps to the beautiful Katy. As he approached her, he offered her his arm in a gentlemanly fashion.
"Shall I escort you home?"
As someone who cared about her, he wanted to make sure she got home okay and close the night properly.

Lithuel turned to Kiya, seeing that the party was winding down.
"Well, it seems that the party is over. However, I've still got some energy in me."
He gentlemanly offered his hand to Kiya.
"How about we go to one of these empty rooms and have a night cap of alcohol from Hell? No expectations, just whatever happens happens."

Michael and Richard met up with their girlfriends to take them home. Alan returned to his realm and Chiang left with Enjela so that she could transport the Martyrs, alive and dead, home with her. Julie returned to her room while the rest of the current students returned to theirs. Yvette decided to take a late dinner with Master Permafrost, unsure yet if she was ready to take the next step in her relationship with the man but building up to it due to their respectful relationship. The heroes from Earth 616 were soon left to do what they would, either to return home or stay at Shadowgreen in a vacant dorm. The party was over, but the night was still young for those not ready to call it a night.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 9:01 pm

Sandra thought Scott and the group put on a pretty nice performance to close out the party with, Julie showed some nice dance skills for a child keeping pace with everybody else that was on stage. Sandra spoke up to Roberta and Tanesha who had rejoined them by now. "Well that was fun, but how about we head home?"

-----

Katy linked arms with Nick as he came over to her. "Aww how cute, are you worried about little ol me" Katy said with a playful grin as Nick started to escort her out. Obviously Nick knew Katy could take care of herself, she took down the ice queen by herself even in spite of the destructive aura that was no doubt hindering her mutant abilities, and she did this in the queens own ice hell realm none the less. So Nick knew Katy certainly didn't need a escort, and if Nick knew it then Katy herself certainly did. So in light of all this it seemed Katy was in the mood to joke around a bit and have some fun with Nick.

-----

Kiya smirked "wanting to get me drunk so we can get down and dirty? I assume you do realize the one glaring flaw in that plan, don't you?" While Kiya's mind was still human at it's base, which allowed her to retain all human senses including taste, small, touch, etc? She was built for many purposes, one being infiltration. As such she had systems in place to prevent drunkenness. This was useful if she was ever in party settings like this, she could use her sex appeal to get close to a target, drink them under the table so they pass out, then she could go about her business. Her mind as her only living organism outside her skin, was also her most well protected from any kind of harm.

"But hey, I'll take you up on your offer. Let's go have some fun."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 4:17 am

Minerva felt so exhilarated after the performance, it had been so much fun getting to perform with Scott and his friends. As the party ended, Minerva asked for Scott to take her back to the Avengers HG, as she gave him a final kiss good night and crawled into her bed for some blessed sleep.

----------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

Eva was cross legged in her favorite chair, browsing through instagram, Luke was sleeping soundly in the mess on her bed, she smirked as she recalled the events of a few short hours ago. Luke had certainly been worth the effort to get him into her bed, she was very happy learn that the metal really did cover every inch of his body and felt amazing. Mildly interesting was that she hadnt had a desire to feed off him, she'd bitten a pillow at one point, but that was more habit then anything, maybe his blood really did have to much iron in it. She shrugged and resumed scrolling and ignoring the DM's she was getting from certain code:breakers about details.

--------------------------------------------

" Dont go "

Emmet smiled as Jonathan mumbled in his sleep and held onto him tigher, the man was trully attuned to him and could always sense things Emmet had disclosed to him. He relaxed in the other mans hold and stroked his arms. Emmet could only put this off for so long, it would be wise to begin it now, but he could feel that his dance card was getting filled up. He needed to do so much, reopen his office building, his yearly sparring match with eternals, he knew Sandra and Katy were going to come to him about training, the list went on.

It's not like he cant be in multiple places at once, that wasnt an issue. He sighed softly, right now the only place he wanted to be was in his husbands arms, so thats where he would stay, for a bit longer.

------------------------------------------------

Riku, in the usual naked pile consisting of Adrian, Noah, Kaiser, Garfield, Ashe, Yori, and Christian, yawned and stretched out. He was brimming with vitality from all the sexual energy, he snuggled against Adrian, about to wake him up for round 10. He summoned Ku-Chan to him and told the Shikigami to go to Minerva and tell her he'd be calling her over soon for a lesson and a review. Ku-Chan teleported off, leaving Riku to go down on Adrian.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 am

Sandra was still in bed with her girlfriends and sound asleep.   One thing had lead to another following the party and unsurprisingly the 3 girls wound up in a passionate session of love making, not getting to sleep until the early morning.     As the morning sun shined in though a nearby window, Sandra started to stir and awaken.     She sat up and looked beside her, Tani and Roberta was still asleep and cuddled up with each other.     "You girls are so adorable" Sandra thought to herself.

Sandra gently got out of bed and proceeded to get dressed.   I'll be back in a bit babe's, I'm just going to visit Katy about something." Sandra left a telepathic note with her girlfriends, it wouldn't disturb their sleep and wake them, however it would allow them to subconsciously know where Sandra had gone whenever they do awaken.     Sandra would teleport outside Katy's room, realizing the girl was still asleep Sandra gave her a little mental note to wake her up.    "Wakey wakey, it's morning.    Inside the room Katy began to stir, wiping her eyes and stretching she told Sandra to give her a minute.     After pulling on some cloths Katy walked over to the door to let Sandra in.

"I'll admit, I wasn't expecting you here Sandra.    What's up?"   Sandra wouldn't waste much time and got to the point.   "Look here's the deal, with everything over the past couple days, I've come to the realization that I still got a lot to learn about, well most everything really.    Especially that demon general fight, getting myself trapped like that, allowing her to get the upper hand.    Katy do you know what it feels like to be parallelized, to have a steak driven though your spine, though your body, and into the ground.    To be steaked to the ground like that?     While I won in the end, the fact remains it was pitiful of me to let the fight get so out of control that it got to that point at all.    Emmet would of never allowed himself to get in such a feeble position."

Katy just listened as Sandra poured out her grievances.  "Hey now, are you feeling inferior?   Remember Emmet has thousands of years of experience, he's lived though many life times and have had lots of time to grow.  You don't have to feel inferior Sandra, your growing stronger seemingly every day and every bad guy we put down only adds that much more experience under your belt.   You are already one of the strongest heroes in the world as it outside basically gods, you don't have to ashamed of anything."

Katy's words encouraging, even if that wasn't exactly the point Sandra intended to get across.   "It's not so much being ashamed of myself sweety, more like I'm motivated.    I realize I'm capable of more, Katy I've already lost two children and a husband, I don't want anything to happen to Tanesha, Roberta, Abigail or Cassandra.    If I can make myself better, then I want to do it for them.    The next time a threat comes around, I want to be ready for it.    And I figure Emmet is the perfect guy to help my improve."

At this point Katy is a bit curious.  "So why are you here then?"   Sandra gave a smile.   "Well I know you've always had a invested interest in this stuff, MMA, boxing, wrestling, etc as well as your powers.   So girl why don't you come with me?   I'm sure Emmet has something new up his sleeve that he could your way.    So what do you say?"    Katy had to admit the prospect of seeing what skills Emmet had was quite a interesting one.    "Alright Sandy I'm game, lets head out."   Sandra smiled and responded simply with a excited "great".    With her best buddy in tow, next stop was now Emmet's.

-----

In the morning Tesla was seen still in the Shadowgreen dorm room with Lone Wolf, both where awake and Tesla was getting dressed. "I have to admit that was pretty amazing last night, you really understood how to get in tune with a girls body and pleasure her. That may even have been some of the best I've had in years."

-----

Luke would wake up a little while later, last night with Eva had gotten pretty wild. Looking around he wasn't even sure where all his cloths had gotten thrown to. He touched his neck feeling no bite marks and remarked "Well well, turns out I was able to trust you after all. Go figure." He got out of the bed still butt naked and proceeded to collect his clothing so he could get dressed.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 3:04 pm

" Well I am a woman of my word " Eva said amused when he actually checked his neck, people always thought vampires only went for the neck, personally she enjoyed biting the inner thigh, though that was usually with women and that she didnt technically need to bite in order to draw out blood " I hope last night was as enjoyable for you as me " she looked over his naked form, her arousal rising again.

-------------------------------------------------------

A large crowd of people were gathered in front of Emmets office building in New York, all of them employed by Emmet. The building had been closed ever since Godric had attacked it, but now it seemed was ready to be opened again. Emmet teleported in front of the crowd and was immediately met with applause " Good Morning dawlings, its wonderful to see all of you after so long. I apologize from the bottom of my heart for what happened, the lives that were lost. You are all wonderful people that im happy to have in my employment, but you need not put your lives in danger, so if anyone would like to leave, please say so "

Emmets speech was met with silence, he could feel the resolve radiating from all of them, one man raised his hand and spoke up " Sir, we all love being here, and are ready for whatever dangers may come, I think I speak for everyone here when I say, can we please get back to work? "

Sparkling tears poured down Emmets cheek " Very well then, I shant hold you back any longer! " the doors to the building swung open, Emmet strode through, immediately surrounded by people, talking on phones, setting up meetins, checking stocks, getting his opinion on this latest product, talk show appearances. Emmet smiled broadly as he answered everyone, the building rapidly feeing up as everyone got to work.

------------------------------------------------

Emmet was sitting on a golden throne with various beautiful jewels decorating it in his office back at the Code:Breaker mansion. His hands were folded on his lap as Sandra and Katy appeared before him " Good Morning ladies, what do I owe the pleasure of this meeting " his tone was knowing, they were expected.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Luke had just gotten his things together and had started dressing when he heard Eva's question. "If you are implying that we should do this again some time, I wouldn't object." Luke had to admit Eva was a total freak in the bed, in the good way of course. And while he had his concerns, she did hold true to her word and never tried to feed off him. If things kept along this course, there was potentially a good thing to be had with this arrangement.

-----

Sandra wasn't quite expecting a scene such as this. "Um, maybe it's just me, but isn't a jewel decorated golden throne a little a much?" Sandra soon shook the thought from her mind, it was irrelevant. Sandra preferred a more simply, homey decor, but couldn't fault Emmet for his own preferences.

Sandra would speak up again. "Emmet I know I've had a bit of attitude since joining the Code:Breakers, frankly even I'd say I've gotten a little full of myself lately. But the past couple days with Godric, the demon attacks, etc. It's kinda snapped me back into reality so to say. So Emmet, I want your help. I want you to take me under your wing so to say, and help me better my skills be it training me in finer uses of the Phoenix, helping me with combat skills, whatever. Emmet I've already lost one family, I can't let happen to Roberta or Tanesha what happened to David and Chloe."

After Sandra sucked up her pride and pleaded her case, Katy would chime in at the end. "While I'm not here with the same motivation or drive as Sandra, I am curious what skills I could from you if you wanted to teach me."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 5:15 pm

Eva stood up and shrugged out of her robe, giving him one last look at the goods " I'm happy to hear it. With quick, fluid movements, she changed into a red blouse and blue jeans, her hair bound in a pony tail. She handed Luke a card with her number on it " Keep in touch " Luke blinked found he was back in room at wherever he lives.

----------------------------------------------

Emmet laughed " I dont know if you've noticed dawling but im not shy about my taste " he fondly stroked the arm of his throne as he listened to Sandra's plea " Hmm i've been wondering when you would seek me out. I'd considered offering my wisdom and felt it better if you sought me out. I can understand your feelings, absolute power corrupts absolutly and it is easy to fall into arrogance, believe me I know it well, it is not an entirely distasteful attitude, as long as it is warranted, but in the end it is important to accept humbleness as well "

" I can see how much of a sombering effect these last few days have had, even for someone who had such a close relationship with the late Milo Ventro. Godric's power was undeniable, and these demons from a foreign universe were strong in their way. The key thing to keep in mind going forward is that power alone is not a guarantee for victory, you certainly can power your way through a good number of fights and beat out the opposition with a wall of force. But when you find yourself in a situation where your power is not enough, where do you imagine you turn too? "

He tapped his forehead " Your mind, intelligence, wit, whatever term you desire to use, at the end of the day, simply working the grey matter in your skull will see you through. I myself generally try to think as far ahead as possible in any given situation and over my extensive existence have learned many tricks to maximize the effectiveness of my arsenal. Know what you have, what you can do, and how you can do it "

He turned to Katy " This can be applied to you as well Mis Karma, allow to congragulate you on your victories against the ice queen and light king. You and Miss Mercury were at a severe dissadvantage, truth be told the information on hand was insufficient, I would have switch you two's positions or gone myself. But you prevailed and have gained valuable experience. Never forget that "

" Sandra your general fighting style has changed somewhat of late, through emulating me. Psionic and cosmic energy forms, as well psychic energy constructs. Excellent things to have in your arsenal, even young Cassandra seems to have taken to energy form at the loss of the goblin force. But you mustnt just mimic, consider what your personal style is, you seem decent at melee, Cassandra is more of a distance fighter with her abilities. These are things we will work on. I myself am mastered in both forms of combat, well any combat really, but lets focus on these for now "

He held out a hand and ball of fire appeared, then it became a ball of water, lightning, rock, gold. Emmets body shifted through the elements, till he seemed made of pure darkness " Your telekinesis is stronger, stronger even when adding the phoenix force. Telekinesis is an immensly versatile ability that is a blanket power with many facets beneath it that lead to being able to control, just about anything. Such as molecues and reality, one doesnt simply need to lift and throw, that is banal when there is more razzle dazzle to be displayed "

He changed back to normal, but his office warped into a completely different location, atop a mountain, then in the middle of a city, then at the edge of a lake. With wave the office was back " Your aware of this, so consider it a simple refresher and how it can be used, i'll teach you to fight not like me, but as yourself. Who is Sandra Fuller, where has she been, where is she going, what can she do, who is she to life and death "

" One of the first things i'll teach you is a form of ancient martial arts, the worlds oldest form of mixed martial arts that has it's roots in ancient greece, Pankration, I think it will do you well. Now ladies, I should tell you now i'm not teacher that holds my punches back, Riku, Noah, Adrian, and even Genesis will tell you as I train them on occasion as well. This will not be a cake walk, so if you feel you are you ready to step forward then I would be glad to take you under my " wing " as it were " he smiled warmly, but there was a certain under current of spartan joy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Katy was the first to speak up jumping ahead of Sandra, she seemed even a bit more excited for this then before. "It pleases me to hear you say that. I for one have dabbled in many different martial arts forms over the years between world ending events. From self defense, striking, grappling, I've more or less done it all. While I'm self thought in a lot I know, whenever I've had sparring partners to work with, I find the ones that don't pull their attacks are often the best ones to work with." In a way Katy seemed to have almost a Goku mentality in regards to fighting or combat in general. You need to be pushed to your limits if you wish to exceed them.

Sandra didn't seem as excited, however she seemed to be more motivated on bettering herself. She'd felt crushing losses in recent history and that would see her though whatever was to come. "Thank you Emmet for doing this. And, I'm ready."

-----

After getting sent back home Luke was curious how powerful Eva actually was, card in hand he slipped it into his pocket for the time being. "This could get interesting indeed."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:50 pm

During The Hell Invasion

Chicago

With some help of the heroes to hold back the Wind General. However there was essentially a one sided slaughter of police as they attempted to fight the demons at one of the roads. A massive barrier of wrecked vehicles blocking any car from going through forcing the police and civillians to move on foot as the demons gave chase tearing through the police. As officers were being torn apart acting as merely meat shields one of the creatures seemed to observe and didn't take part in the fighting. However, it did occasionally take a bite out of a corpse that was ignored. Eventually through all the shouting, bullets and flesh ripping it spoke.

"Seems like our leader is far too busy." The voice was soft and yet cold. Cold enough even the demons stopped for a moment. Their instincts told them to run, but before they could take a step their hearts were ripped out. In less than a second their chests were all torn open before anyone could blink. The one left standing was the creature that spoke. It chewed on a heart, but wasn't satisfied. Looking at the police and civilians who stopped as if frozen in fear, the demon's body seemed to morph and change into a naked caucasian woman with red eyes and long blonde hair. "Maybe you'll help."

"Run!!!" one of the officers yelled as he raised his weapon. Just as he was ready to pull the trigger his view changed. Suddenly the world was upside down and the woman was gone. "What..." was all he could say as his body fell limp and his head now twisted down to his chest dangled briefly before his life faded away. Every officer and every civilian's neck was broken or their head was twisted off.

"Maybe this will be enough."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:19 pm

"AAAAAH" A scream was a heard a seismic blast, and an explosion. Out of eveyrthing the fall of Emperor Fusion. Then in the middle of the desert Emperor Fusion lay on the ground then shape-shifted into Milo then back to Emperor Fusion. A singe of energy flowed through his body sand flying everywhere before finally reverting into one form and falling to the ground that looked like Milo before he shape shifted into a differnet form still human but with a different appearance then before.

"What is this where am i what happened?" Fusion looked around and felt a singe of pain in his body.

"Why am I not in control what's going on" Milo now a simple astral projection outside Emperor Fusion's body who had taken a different appearance.

"It seems I've gained control and now that I am back the universe will fall" Fusion gleamed with joy and began tapping into his telepathic abilities to read nearby minds and was distraught at what he heard. "My reign has long been over, I've long been defeated, the earth is recovering from a demon invasion damn it Ventro why would you stop me? You've always wanted peace on earth have you not why stop me!!!"

"Peace on earth? You were a dictator, a madman I can't believe I ever allowed myself to be you, I don't know how your back but I won't let you or rather me hurt my friends" Milo barked back against Fusion it seemed he still had some level of control now only could he restrict Fusion but it seemed their powers were greatly diminished.

"You bastard I'm tired of you and everything you stand for enough is enough this earth is mind" Fusion raised his hand gathering energy in his hand and causing sand to move when suddenly the astral Milo grabbed his arm and surged with demonic energy as well as power cosmic causing Fusion immense pain and screaming as his body was engulfed in light and disintegrated.

Milo/Fusion reappeared in a void of space floating injured before he was engulfed in a glowing light and reappeared on earth waking up in a hotel room with some random woman who was tapping him.

"Wake up wake up damn it the room is closing"

"Get away from me bitch" Fusion barked out at the woman he had a singe of pain seeing the future with soldiers under his reign and different things as his eyes glowed red and he barked only for a spark of electricity to hit him from the woman.

"Alright calm down your not the only mutant you give us a bad name Dakota" She shook her head and turned. "I'm leaving I'm done with you" She marched out the room and "Dakota" looked at the ground all these memories he was having and had flash backs of having sex with the woman in the hotel from the night before. He had visions of his "life" he'd been living a regular average joe who worked in law enforcement after experience in the military before manifesting his mutant abilities prior to the demon invasion fighting to survive and now just drinking, smoking, and doing anything but work.

MILO MILO MILO!!!!! Dakota barked in pain and saw letters appear infront of him Milo then it changed to Fusion. "Fusion... "He saw in confusion wondering what that voice was.

"Time to check out check out" He turned to see some hispanic woman barking at him. He shook his head and went over to the table grabbing his bag.

"Ok damn shut up bitch I'm leaving" Fusion was irritated and ready to go. He wondered .

"Blacks so lazy blacks so lazy don't want to pay for another stay then go!" He looked down at his brown skin color and for some reason felt a little odd. Racism was nothing new but he felt somewhat out of place.

"Fusion.....I like it..."

"LEAVE!"

"Damn ok" He shook his head and stepped out the hotel room with his bag. Something just felt off about the situation. The past 3 months had been crazy finding out he was a mutant, loosing his wife in a tragic car accident, then actually using his powers to stop demons from killing him maybe it was just stress he felt like everything he had in life had fallen apart.
Chulance was tired the demon invasion had been stressful enough. The Shadow X Men he'd been with for so long but things were different now. He truly missed Tesla more then anything,and maybe the team wasn't for him. He thought about that as he was nearing the Code Breakers head-quarters he just wanted to speak to Tesla besides he had something on his mind as he arrived.

He took out his cell phone to text Tesla he was here. He had told her earlier he wante dot speak and just took a seat.

"Where is she".. Can't believe I'm thinking about leaving the SXM. James isn't happy about it but ever since the Milo incident and everything else I just don't feel it.
Kano sighed glad the demon invasion was over. But lately he'd been having nightmares of some person in a motel with laser vision that didn't seem to make sense. So much was going on and he wanted to figure out. He needed counseling and decided to go speak to his wife about everything.

"Tanya listen I need to talk babe. I don't know why but I've been having these weird nightmares about a mutant living in America with laser vision it dosen't make since but it's very worrying. " Kano didn't want to lay anything on her the queen of asgard hse'd done so much for him. But he had to address the situation somehow.
A surge of cosmic energy surrounded Luke then dissipated as his cosmic surfboard crashed into the ground. He'd been sensing an evil energy in the universe that had been revived something of the likes he hadn't truly felt since the fall of Emperor fusion and Milo's death.

Suddenly Silver Rider slammed into the ground near Luke bloodied and injured. "Luke...Luke..glad to find you metal man we need to talk" Rider coughed usually always one for jokes but not with the pain he was in.

He felt distance from the SXM family and so left having missed the entire demon invasion but it seemed he was hear to bear bad news.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 pm

Tesla's phone hadn't received Chulance messages as she wasn't currently in the same universe. She'd soon exit the portal back to Earth, but if Chulance was unaware that two worlds was linked, then he just had little choice but to wait until whenever Tesla felt like coming back. Whenever she did reemerge on Earth, Chulance messages was waiting to be sent though.

-----

Tanya was curious as Kano didn't give much details. "Doesn't sound like anything to worry about, some mutant with laser vision, like Scott Summers from the old X-MEN? Any number of the Earthling heroes could easily handle that, heck even Sandra could handle that, and our great Phoenix's track record isn't exactly the most shining thing in the Universe. Do you suspect there is more to it?"

-----

"Ah shit, here we go." By the looks of things Silver Surfer had been though a war. "Well now, what in the hell happened to you?"

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:39 pm

"Damn it where is she "Chulance held his phone wishing he could do something unknowingly tapping into his mutant abilities of adapting causing the messages he was sending to cross through dimensions and reach Tesla.

"Maybe she forget about everything maybe it's really over" Chulance sighed still sitting back waiting trying to figure out what was going on.
Kano nodded he wasn't even thinking about Scott Summers when she brought him up. It was still crazy to him that he was one of the few X Men that had been brought back to life in this chaotic world and that he had a relationship with the Ventro Family through Hope Summers of all people.

"Definitely you know how asgardian dreams are, I got a message from the spirit of Odin too right after the demon war that this was just the tip of the iceberg of something more coming" Kano paused...not knowing if he wanted to continue but if he couldn't divulge into his wife who could he? He thought about going to Aaron with the Avengers or Yamairo or James with the SXM but they hadn't been as close lately.

"It's just weird..like why a message from the spirit of Odin about some regular mutant you know? There could be something more to it you gotta think about it how many people were just "regular" mutants at one point me, you, Sandra, her kids, I feel some sort of connection to this guy and I think I need to find him." Kano sighed he could make more sense of what was going on.

"I dunno I'm going to look into it and I want your help could be some good bonding but really..I'm just worried there's more that meets that eye to this whole situation and it's never best to ignore warnings our track records shows that dosen't it" Kano decided to fess up the entire situation to her to get it out off his chest.
"So remember how I left the earth before everything happened" Rider sighed summoning a surge of the power cosmic to nurse some of his wounds it wasn't really enough to heal everything but hell it did something.

"So when I left earth It's because I got a mission there's a group called the Church of Fusion, a radical religious sect from Emperor Fusion's timeline that thinks of him as some sort of god and everything he did trying to take over the universe as some righteous bullshit here's the problem" Rider used the power cosmic to illustrate a hologram of some of his adventure in space and encountering the religious terrorists.

"They wanted to bring...Emperor Fusion back to life...the version of Milo that almost killed us all and took over everything...so I had to stop them, even worst they had some type of ritual they were putting together, only I found out the ritual wasn't going to bring back Milo but some ancient evil force...the universe hasn't dealt with in a long time.."Rider sighed. "The problem is this type of energy or force or whatever wasn't some all powerful imposing force that's going to destroy planets or even invincible in a sense, it's something darker...a more quiet evil...something that tears people, worlds, apart from the inside out..hell me and you could probably beat it ourselves...before it spreads..." Rider showed the group trying to do a ritual to bring about the Emperor Fusion resseruction and him stopping it.

"Anyway long story short I stopped them or so I thought, they used my own power to fuel the ritual and whatever they wanted they succeeded I killed all the members I ran into..but there still out there and whatever they did it worked...problem is I can't feel the evil energy...so either were dealing with some new evil we can't even detect, or...even worst they really brought the worst version of Milo back to life...but considering they used my powers to do it either force can't be at full power what I do is now whichever they did bring back or both we need to stop them while people like me and you can still stop it...on my way here I saw the demon invasion..so i know everyone's trying to rest I dunno if I should tell Yamairo or maybe just one or two more members but I feel partly responsible, and right now this level of problem is something we don't need to involve any heavy hitters like Sandra in to stop, but for once I'd like to stop a potential catastrophic problem while it's still somewhat minor" Rider finished explaining and waved his hand removing the hologram.

"So what do you think? " Rider said still somewhat concerned.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:47 pm

Fusion went out to get some food, glad he still had some money in his bank account. In-fact he had a-lot more then he remembered now that it made a-lot of sense. But he wasn't complaining he'd stopped by the bank and withdrawn a good bit which raised some eyebrows but local law enforcement wasn't called.

"Chinese food never fails" He spoke to himself as he was sitting down eating some food. That voice and the words he seen in his head where playing over and over in his head. Milo...Fusion what the fuck does that mean.
"Another round please..strongest thing you got" Keeth ordered another round of shots for the bar and the bartender brought four.

Lately he'd been a frequent patron at the bar and with the way he tipped it was good. The one good thing about being related to his sister and the Ventro family was money. "So I'm assuming two shots for me and two for you?" Castiel the angel quipped as he downed a shot of bourbon.

"Hell no I need all three myself Cas, listen I don't know what you want me to do? I can't exactly go to war with Heaven, we just had a fucking demon war man" Keeth sighed it was never a dull moment.

With the SXM disorganized, Amber had her hands full with things only stopping by to help with the demon invasion, nothing was the same and now Castiel was here bringing him news that Zadkiel was back and apparently reformed and stirring up some type of ruckus in heaven.

"So I'm asking again what the hell do you want me to do? I've got my hands full with monsters running wild and you know Heaven's pissed at me feels like I should be doing a better job I'm strong but I'm not my fucking sister or you for that matter Cas."

"Well all I know is Zadkiel popped up, and now there's some evil energy running amock in our realm..I figured i'd bring it to the host of the spirit of vengeance maybe if it was thursday I could be of more use. "castiel joked.

"Yeah yeah angel of Thursday and all that but look realistically I'll get a handle get me some more information on it, you know I'm not going to Aaron or Yamairo right now too much has happened, I'll see what I can do to handle it, what makes you so concerned your usually apathetic unless it's something big and I'm not cosmic magic expert but if it was big enough Heaven itself would have reached out to me."

"Well what I'm telling you is Zadkiel's got em distracted, I'm not on the best terms with them either but I'll keep looking just giving you a heads up" Castiel had snuck two shots down and grinned.

"I told you three were for me damn it man...and your probably not gonna pay or tip smh useless and sneaky as you were in Vegas" Keeth sighed ordering another round of drinks this was troubling indeed and right now he was trying to figure out who he would involve when he didn't want to involve anyone he just wanted to pound shots and figure it out later the demon invasion was over, he just slaughtered some murdered, werewolves, and vampires he wanted a vacation.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:23 pm

A ding indicating a received message was heard though Tesla's phone. "The hell? Nobody in this dimension knows my number." She checked her phone seeing it was her old boyfriend Chulance wanting to talk. She sent back a text assuming if he made his message go though one way, that he could also receive her messages. She told him where the portal was and now fully dressed she turned to Lone Wolf. "Last night was great, but I have something I need to see to. Maybe I'll see you again someday." Expecting some sort of trouble Tesla exited the room and headed towards the portal that lead back to Earth.

-----

"Indeed. Alright then if you think this guy is potentially dangerous, then lets go find him. And if there is something to him, then the glorious spirit of Asgard will smite him. King and Queen today, who can stop us?" If Kano was worried then Tanya didn't take this threat lightly, however her devotion and confidence clearly shined though any potential doubts.

-----

"Well I suppose I can't really ignore this, if Fusion returns then we're all dead. Nobody could stop him last time, Milo had to sacrifice himself to take Fusion out with him. So I'm in." If they could stop this before it happened then all the better. "Where do we start?"

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 1:54 am

Chulance sat around waiting and was getting a little bored. The Code Breakers were pretty lively and known for their music. "Can't believe I actually want Emmet or someone singing "He smirked at the thought of that but then again it was better then nothing at all happening right. Well whatever anything had to be better then the boredome he was experiencing.

"I should go get some pizza or sometihng "He thought before getting the text from Tesla. "Huh that's interesting...where the hell is she" He went over the text message. "The portal oh she's not in another dimension...must have been my powers that sent it hmm" He got up about to head to the portal but wondered what to fully expect if he went through it he just wanted to get with his girl nothing too crazy.
"Yeah the question's going to be even how do we start hmm I suppose I could use some of my powers to make that a bit easier." He groaned as some energy began to surge through him that he hadn't summoned chaotic energy and his frame began to become negative black as sparks of red electricity danced around his body one of his demonic powers.

"What the hell is this" The blast of red electricity struck Tanya not causing pain and both of them vanished reappearing on another planet that a futuristic civilization that looked to be fallen apart and he backed up as the demonic chaos energy surged away.

"Where the hell...Zenn Lavia.." Kano paused he smelt death in the air and turned to his wife. "Something happened my demonic chaos powers triggered without me calling me and brought me here...something's not right."

"Kano Thorson...never thought I'd be happy to see you here..did Silver Rider summon you?" Kano turned to see none other then Monel the intergalatic warlord and enemy of hte Avengers, SXM, and the Silver Rider with a drawn energy blade. He had some type of scouter like device on his arm that began beeping rapidly before exploding right as he tossed it off.

"Monel why all that talk of Rider you brought me here? I was in the middle of something..with my wife I have no time for your interference." Kano was pissed he saw Rider and Surfer's home world was tarnished, and suddenly something else happened an orb of cosmic energy was in the sky and then Silver Surfer appeared on his board with dark energy on his eyes.

"Don't speak of my son bastard traitor, and your all to blame, Monel seeking your enemies from earth to help you?! This world is for Surfer now!" Surfer summond a sphere of cosmic energy and launched a blast at the ground creating a gaping hole as he flew closer to the scene and Monel raised his blade.

"Surfer....wait you didn't summon then then who the hell.." Surfer grinned and used a blast of teleknetic force to push Monel away, then moving at vast speeds went over to Kano and kneeled him in the gut then smacked him across the face only for  a portal to open and his mighty hammer mjolnir flew through and slapped Surfer off his board into the debris.

"I'm not your enemy Surfer what's going on? In the name of Asgard speak up or" He was blasted back by Surfer who had the black energy in his eyes then he turned to Tanya focusing on the ground beneath her causing it to crumble and rise up in an attempt to swallow and crush her.

"TANYA WATCH OUT! Something's wrong with Surfer" Kano's hammer came back to his hand and launched a massive bolt of lightning as Surfer matched him sending forth a blast of cosmic energy, and shooting beams of energy from his eyes towards the ground trying to swallow Tanya attempting a double attack.
"Exactly I remember the days we were happy to have Milo on our side, not so much anymore huh." Rider sighed he was just glad that he did what he could but was pissed his powers were used against him.

"I don't know I suppose we could go looking for the Church of Fusion whoever's left could help us, but I just got back to earth I can't lie I want to rest haha. "A flashback to Rider's typical joking nature kicked in despite the situation. "In all seriousness...there's two places to start we have a potential Fusion back to life, and  the evil force. I doubt Fusion went to Heaven..if he died hell I think Milo took him out from existence but we could start with checking the after-life...Hell somewhere..or better yet we need to make sure this evil's not on earth so it might be good to follow up with either Amber's brother Dale so the Avengers or Keeth the Ghost Rider let's make sure humanity is okay first" He spoke having no idea of the situation on his home world.
Fusion was just finishing his food and putting his money on the table for the meal and getting up when he heard some yelling.

"What the fuck is going on" Fusion pondered. Damn it Dakota what have you gotten into this time. He sighed getting up he wasn't in the mood for anything but curiosity struck him so he stepped outside to see what was going on outside the restaraunt.

"YOU OWE money" It seemed one of the managers of the restaurant was arguing with three guys who were trying to leave without paying.

"Shut the fuck up fuck your food you old tight eyed fuck" One of the three spoke and drew a gun on the manager of the restaurant. The whole scene changed, the Asian man backing up before one of the three stepped forward waving his hand and sending forth a blast of seismic force blasting the Asian man into a window shattering glass and causing a panic in the restaraunt.

OIII shit! Fusion backed up hearing another voice in his had then another.

That old fucker thought he had it coming now one can stop me and my buys especially with my new power if demons couldn't stop me then he couldn't. Shit as long as the SXM isn't active who the fuck can. Fusion paused it was almost as if he was reading their minds.

"Woah Conrad you knocked that mother fucker a new one, so glad you got powers. Fuck you thought was going happen Z, they can't do shit."

"Yo you didn't have to do all that shit..damn man that's wild" Fusion spoke out and the third man turned to him. "Fuck is yo problem bitch! You ain't see what my homie can do back the fuck up or we'll wreck yo shit"

"Calm down Tay this motherfucker clearly don't know what the fuck wrong with him, fuck it we got the gun, any of yall call 12 we going have my boy Conrad blast this whole fucking restaurant up."

"12 huh..." Fusion paused. They don't know my ass use to be a cop dude in the middle seems to be a mutant too, no telling if my powers stronger then his this shit really aint my problem but for some reason I'm itching for a fight...and it seems I can read minds now too..damn it fuck is going on.

Before anything else could be said sirens were blaring and two police cars were pulling up only for Conrad to kick the ground and a seismic wave go forward flipping the police cars over and slamming them into a tattoo shop across the street now causing a panic in downtown Atlanta. "Yo what the fuck, yall gotta calm the fuck down!"

"Shut the fuck up" Z pulled the trigger firing the bullet directly at Fusion and he hit the ground bleeding" Dumb ass, let's go." The three jetted to their vehicle only for Z to be lifted into the air by an invisible force and tossed across the street into a brick wall as Fusion got up the bullet popping out and his wounds healing causing Tay's eyes widen. "Z!!! What the fuck!"

"Yall should not have done that shit! I actually like this place damn it" By now more sirens were heard in the distance as Fusion's eyes glowed red and a blast of red energy shot forward Conrad sent a seismic wave knocking the blast eye, then fired another seismic blast only to blast Fusion through the brick wall of the restaraunt.

"The fuck!!! Get Z and get into the fucking car, I'll handle this mother fucker! A bullet popped up I'll give him something he can't pop out now!!" He tossed Tay the keys who rushed to the car starting it up and driving it over to Z who was moaning in pain as Fusion got up from the rubble this time not even injured and Conrado raised his hand summoning a good bit of seismic energy causing the ground to shake.

"Fuck you!" Fusion yelled sending forth his own seismic blast knocking Conrad back. "What the fuck that's my power.."

That was his power what the hell am I thought it was just lasers from the hands and eyes. Now bullets popping out hell now I feel stronger fuck it whatever's going on luck's on my side. The blaring sirens were growing louder and Fusion' tried to summon heat vision only for it not to work and Conrad blasted him heavier tearing some skin off and sending him flying in the air through the window of a building and through the building before hitting hte cement presumbly dead.

"Mother fucker get back up from that" Tay pulled up in the car and Conrad smirked getting in the car. "Let's go fuck 12" Right as they were about to go the car stopped and then vanished leaving them in the middle of the street, and suddenly Fusion's body rose from the ground and he flew over to them at the speed of sound completly unharmed.

"I told yall not to fuck with me" Fusion groaned suddenly Conrad screamed as painful energy surged through his body yelling in pain as he hit the ground, then Tay and Z's body caught on fire being burned sevely before the fire vanished right as police were approaching seeing two badly burned things and the mutant thug on the ground unconscious. As the police came out guns drawn Fusion was about to explain himself before he was enveloped in darkness and vanished.

Moments later or it seemed he materalized this time in Las Vegas in a hotel room waking up to a similar situation in bed with a woman waking him up complaining about how they overstayed and room service on the other end. FUSION FUSION FUSION!!!! "Shut up!" He screamed in the air and the woman recoiled.

"Fuck you too you have problems not my fault your broke" The woman stormed out and Fusion looked seeing even the cleaning lady left. "What the fuck is going on" He pondered and quickly made his way out the hotel room and into the lobby before getting out onto the streets of Vegas. One minute he was manifesting new powers and the next he was waking up in bed with another woman with a similar situation taking out his cell phone he saw it was the same time of day. "The Fuck."

Still confused he went to social media and to his surprise saw the incident on Twitter but it appeared no one had any video coverage but people in the Chinese restaurant where talking about the random mutant customer who stopped the vicious robbers led by their super powered gang leader.

"Something is going on...this is crazy. And somehow I'm in Las Vegas...I know I'm black but that was too dark...the fuck. "He was confused and now more then ever was thinking about taking a trip to Genosha to visit the Shadow X Men not to join but to see if there was something deeper about his powers manifesting. Stragenly the voice yelling Fusion in his head and he felt something oddly evil about what was going on there was only one solution on his mind as he reached in his pocket to take out his vape that he hit a few times.

"I need a drink fuck it" He began making his way to the nearest casino he had money in his pocket to gamble and he could drink for free. As he was walking he saw a shop across the street where two people were talking about Emmet.

"He really changed everything for mutants. I mean sure the SXM were here, The Avengers, and their great but Emmet man he's a real hero, just he showed really that mutants are just like us."

"Oh yeah I wish he swung both ways he's dreamy" The woman said on the television speaking to the other interviewer.

"Damn...that Emmet guy sure is popular, a guy like him probably has a great life, powerful popular, got his hands in so many ventures, and he's helped mutants...get a good reception in the world...now that's the type of life I wish I had. Instead I've got this random ass powers popping up and I don't know what the fuck's going on...times like this I wish I had parents to help me through this shit." He sighed as he kept trudging along to the casino to get shit faced.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next