Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Sandra: Niko your admiration is inspiring, reminds my of the SXM back in the day.   But even if we did want to fight, it's futile.   Nobody can stop Kano now.   Milo's gone, the Phoenix is almost dead, Mother effectively wiped out anyone powerful enough to stop him.

"She thought about David, Chloe, Abby."

Sandra: At this point we have nothing to gain and everything to lose.   Why should I risk my existence or my family's lives for people who'd turned their back on us.   Jesus christ we're finally free of demons, why have Kano send us to hell again?    Maybe it just isn't worth it no more, maybe we should just focus on ourselves.

"She listened to Fawkes, while it was technically the right thing to fight, she wondered if it was worth it anymore."

Sandra: I can find you guys James.

"Sandra started trying to locate James, she'd think about joining, but right now she wasn't sure."

---

Katy: Milo, you are not the only weak one.   The whole thing with Mother almost wiped out the Phoenix, Sandra has a tiny bit of power but not much, she's almost mutant.   The same go's for a lot of powerful mutants, I only had time to talk to Sandra before we split ways weeks ago, but she claims everyone who had power was effected.  

Besides, MRD is after everyone.   I seen on the news a little while ago some destruction reported on the news.   They tried to say Sandra did it, but I'm almost certain they found where she was hiding at that time and tried to napalm her.    I have no idea if she made it out.    MRD see us all as high class terrorist, if you don't have a monitor Nate's giving the red stamp to have you killed.   You can't make things worse then they are.   And it would certainly boost moral for the SXM to know your alive.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:48 pm

“Kujon returned Hiro, and went to get something else from fiction the fentom crammer from danny Phantom and went outside with Marianna placin her on the ground and blastin her to restore her to full size.”

Kujon: Perfect..alright then I guess to Jersey it is, we need to get NYC from Tess, before it’st o late.

“Kujon got back in the car with her no more crammed because of Marianna being added, but the more people the merrier.”
………………………
Dale: IT’s like a family reunion or SXM reunion..which means..chaos and MRD will follow at every step right.
…………………….
Danny: Well you can keep me out of it, if Kano can tank Sandra’s cosmic flames head on, I know I can’t do shit, and I’m not letting no one else get hurt!

“Niko sighed he had to admit if Sandra couldn’t stop the new Kano, then he was surely outclassed by this demonic threat.”

Niko: Perhaps..I can convince him to spare..my friends in Israel..we’ve done nothing to mutants not ever..especially not to ASgardians..
………………
“Milo sighed as he drank some more, and put the cup down.”

Milo: You don’t get it, I’m weak, I’ve commited sins, and it’s not MRD I’m afraid of, when I had my powers.. I was the Protector of the Universe..It wasn’t just earth it wasn’t just humanity..it was Skrulls, Kree, every race out there I fought to save them from destruction at all costs, I fought.to protect them, I’ve got more enemies then any other person on this planet, hell probably in this Milky way, and in the state I’m in, if they all came at me..I’d die, and I’d get everyone else killed. I’m better off in the shadows..living like this being punished..for all the bad I’ve done, I’m more harm then good.

“Milo wasn’t going to be reasoned with, he felt like none of the SXML would want him with how many enemies and people where going to eventually try to kill him, at least if he was alone he was hoping they’d murder him and let his friends live.”

Milo: I’m irrelevant Katy..my day’s up, it won’t be long before…someone either on this planet or another tracks me down to finish me of, and I don’t want Marie, the kids, you, Sandra, none of you around when that happens..and I know you guys don’t want me around when they get here to kill me.
………………………………………..
“All around America television programs were interrupted by an emergency broad cast system, and General Ford appeared on the TV screen teary eyed..with U.S Soldiers behind him, it was shown they were in the wreckage of D.C.”

Ford: Americans…my name is Denver..Ford, my daughter was the Secretary of Defense Nicole Ford, as you saw earlier..in detailed..and brutal images….my daughter was murdered this morning..by the man you know as Spiderman, but we know as Dale Parker, Odessa, Texas as well as D.C where hit by Kano Thorson, the former leader of the rogue nation Asgard, him as well as his wife are highly dangerous fugitives, and the most wanted international war criminals in the world.

“As Ford spoke all over the news images of Kano, and Tanya appeared, then Dale, then other members of the SXML.”

Ford: These my people..are the people we should fear, if you see them, anywhere, report them, to the number read below M-1-1, we have reason to believe the SXML may be plotting another attack on the United States as we speak, a JAMMER in Hartford Connetecuit was struck by two MRD jet-planes in a scene reminiscent of another horrific day in our history, the damage was substantial suffice to say reinforcements are being sent to aid the citizens of that state to secure it’s borders to prevent any power hungry super humans from entering, as well as dealing with any that attempt to cause some sort of uprising. The Shadow X Men League may have once been thought of as heroes, but they’ve shown their true colors, power hoarding mass murderers who have no mercy for anyone no men, no women, no child, and no infant, none are seen as innocent enough to escape their wrath, and for that..they will be punished, in this country, and any other, Justice will be served. However although I bear..this news with a heavy heart..I come with good news.

“As he spoke Asgard was shown to be taken over by members of the United States Army as well as China, Japan , and others, and enslaved ASardians were seen on the screen, and most of the country was in ruins.”

Ford: With the help of fellow nations..the forces of Asgard where overwhelmed, many died in this battle, but even better..technology we’ve gotten from Asgard..combined with Terra Corp’s present technology..has allowed the countries of the world to make a great advancement, Jammer’s all over the world in every country..are being activated..in one hour, in one hour..there will be no place on this earth where the powers of super powered terrorists will not be weakened, in every bad situation come’s some good, and those who’ve fled America to escape the law..now..the only way is to get the fuck off our planet!

“The camera panned out to several Jammer’s all around the world in Australia, Africa, Asia, The Middle-East, Europe, all dormant and glowing half way signifying they’d be activated tonight, and all around the world the war against super humans would grow far easier. However suddenly all over America the television screen was hijacked, and the screen blanked out then suddenly a voice was heard.”

??: HHhm Hmm sorry had to clear my throat..Good evening citizens of the United States, sorry to interrupt General Ford’s very important and inspiring broad cast. Well not really I mean I was growing agitated of hearing that old man talk, I mean your daughter died, when the hell are you gonna slump over jeez. My name is Karen Flonz, I’m a mass manipulator, and I work for the SXML, voice is distorted, point being we’ve decided…humanity’s time ruling is up, frankly we’re tired of you, and you’re fucking monitors, so…you’re all going to die..humanity will fall..all of you will die. And none of your little groupswill help MRd, Terra Corp, NUH UH there dying too! So you might as well do everything you want to do with your insinifigant lives, activate all the Jammers you want, Sentinels, all of it’s all pointless really, for example anyone remember New York hmmmm?

“The Scenery warped to that of New York City the entire city appearing on camera, and the citizens, the camera glossing over, this was shown across the camera’s all around the world, and suddenly Karen was seen in her Worthy form as Skirn walking over and just then people realized the city of New York was shrunk, and on some sort of pool table.”

Skirn: Hey people of New York say hi you guys are famous! “Grins” well infamous really considering..what’s about to happen, humanity..this is your future, dead, Good Bye New York, good Bye Forever.

“Skirn raised her foot and stepped on a building a good portion of the city with the camera zooming in from multiple angles to show people being crushed alive in the city, with Skirn lauhing people al lovr the country could see people in new york dyin friends, family, Skirn stepped on more parts of the city killing people by the thousands before reaching over to pick up some buildings and chewing it up with the camera zooming in to see all the death and destruction, before Skirn kicked part of the city over and laughed, bloodshed, thousands dead, before finally looking at over half the city destroyed, with the Camera zooming in to show the wreckage as the worthy drank down the rubble.”

Skirn: Impressive, tasty….and now this is it..good bye New York..

“Skirn made the rest of the city smaller, and with one bite ate most of NYC before placing it down and smashin it under her hand with her super strength nothing was left, letting the camera zoom into the all the destruction taking place, before she turned to the camera, Skirn smiled and waved at the camera, and several members of the SXML where scene behind her cheering, clapping and yelling fuck humans before the screen went blank again.”

Skirn :You see, that was happening live people! Haha, and you know I never knew cities were edible..no wonder they call it the Big Apple. Anyway corny jokes aside, New York City is no more, OdessaTexas is burned to the ground, little remains of LA, we hit D.C this afternoon, but you know what..aside from that..we’ve been showing..America too much favoritism..haven’t we, since those Jammers are about to activate in say..an hour..let’s have one more celebration…how about it now then the following places will disappear by the time this broadcast is over. Odesa in the Ukraine, Berlin in Germany, Milan of Italy, Prague of the Cezech Republic, Barcelona of Spain, Saint PetersBurg of Russia, Lyon of France, that’s it for now.. let me repeat. Odesa, Berlin, Milan, Prague, Barcelona, Saint Petersburg, and Lyon. 7 cities, now then good night America, remember from SXML with love.

“The Broadcast ended, and those seven cities all vanished in an instant, while people in the world where going wild, at Terra Corp Tess walked away from the camera with a smile leaving Skirn mode, and walking over to a hand cuffed mutant.”

Tess: Good job, keep up with those illusions and you may be allowed to live.  My phone’s been ringing constantly, the HRM will be more active than ever, more business with them, more business with the world, I’m about to sell out in one night! Hahaha..at this rate I’ll be a trillionare in days, and those cities on the tables are going to help.
Mutant: Oh ms..ms..Summers..what about…my sister..she.. ..ived in New York.she
Tess: Don’t worry..I have other projects that required quite a vast number of people, and with all the millions of people we have now, well.. let’s just see all my labs are full of subjects plenty from New York including the father of a daughter who escaped me earlier, your sister, you know, don’t worry about stuff like that just worry about making me look like Karen Flonz, now then I have business to attend too, and money to egt.

“Tess walked out of the room to speak to a woman in the hallway, while the hijackin had still disabled a good bit of American airlines, Ford was left in shock ..after having witnessed the brutal murder of millions of Americans he fell to his kness in shock.”

Ford: Seven..cities….New York..wiped out in minutes..these people..have no humanity..none at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:00 pm

"Yamairo had found and joined up with Dale, as Rachel and the girls tend to Filipe, they had been watching the broadcast at a nearby screen"

Yamairo: So...was it me or was that me up there?
Anna: Definitely. Think I say Icy too.

"Anna cracks hers knuckles while Yamairo grips the handle of his sword"

Yamairo: Rachel...who was it?
Rachel: That was Tess Summers.
Anna: Then she's the target. She dies. Whatever happens after this. Whatever falls on our heads. She needs to die

"Yamairo took a deep breath"

Yamairo: She'll be the third

"He referring to Isabel and Newgate, the two only people he had ever murdered...and Tess was the third"

---

"James picks up on Sandra's search"

James: Sandra! It's us. Can you port the entire van to where you are?

"He had been listening in on the broadcast as well. He hadn't mentioned New York's destruction to Marianna yet"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Katy: But Milo...

"Katy was saddened to hear this."

Katy: Milo your like family, to everybody.

"Katy understood what Milo was saying, but it was still depressing that he wouldn't reveal himself to anybody.   Power didn't matter, they we're all friends the better part of a decade."

Katy: What if nobody comes, what if they to think you are already dead?   Maybe they no longer care since you lost your power, maybe you can live peaceful

---

Sandra: That would be your best option Niko.

"Suddenly James responds."

Sandra: I'll try.

"Sandra focus on getting everything to the Ventro estate. She gets everyone there but not as easily as she'd been used to."

---

"Tanya returned to see what could be salvaged from Asgard, but there was nothing but destruction.  There didn't seem any Asgardian's around either."

Tanya: Damnit are they all gone...

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:29 pm

"James gets out of the van and greets everyone. Simon spots Marianna and waves, but before the happy reunion can continue, Fawkes heads to James"

Fawkes: Did you hear it?
James: How did you?
Fawkes: Molly relayed it to me...they've framed us
James: Has to be Terra corp. MRD's bad but not that bad.
Fawkes: Terra Corp?

"James catches everyone up, linking everyone present to the new psy net"

James: And that's it
Marie: So...we're all targets because this Tess woman's usin our names?
James: Apparently...and now this with Kano...

Fawkes: We should focus on Tess and her company first. Kano can be dealt with later. He said he'd need to subjugate the Hell Lords. I'm sure that'll take time right Sandra?
Simon: So...we hit Terra corp? When
Fawkes: As soon as we account our full strength. And link up with any remaining resistance pockets. We hit her hard, we hit her fast. We try our best to clear our name but failing that

"James finishes for Fawkes"

James: Failing that, we dismantle her entire goddamn company one brick at a goddamn time!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:42 pm

Sandra: The hell lords in theory should take time. If Kano is that powerful to just brush them off, then this worlds in trouble.

"While she wasn't sure on fighting Kano, this new plan against Terra Corp was more appealing. Being hunted for so long and having their names dragged through the mud, taking one more crack at Terra Corp and/or MRD before Kano banishes them all would feel good."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:51 pm

“Milo sighed he knew what Katy was trying to do, and it wasn’t working. She was just being naïve all the years of people going after him when he was alive.”

Milo: Welp…the good thing abut me actually being out of commission some people probably believe the death..it’s just..there’s no point.

“Milo sighed as he took out his cell phone to check news reports to go to anything with MRD when he saw..videos on youtube the end of New York, and began searching before tossin his phone to Katy to let her see Karen on television with the SXML behind her wiping out New York. Milo just got up without saying a word and walked over to Katy.”

Milo: Enough...take me to the clones, then we find Sandra, then we find Tess Summers, then we find a cemetery..to bury her in, my family needs me, Fusion’s back.
…………………………
“Dale was just taking this in, New York City, the place he was raised in, all his friends there were all dead because of some woman named Tess Summers, because of her company Terra Corp, first Leah, and now everyone he’d grown up, his barber, his favorite bartender, everyone dead.”

Dale: She has to die…she has to fucking die.

“Gally had told them all the demons were gone, but she was wrong there was one more, a devil, Tess Summers.”
………….
“Niko sighed with options like these what did that mean for the world, what did they have left.”

Niko: My God…an entire city..wiped out..this woman has no soul..at all…
Danny: She fucking..wiped out an entire city..and seven more are gone..she’s fucking crazy…
Amy: I Want…my daddy…

“Ledge unleashed his claws, and sparks where seen on Elle’s finger tips, while Kujon summoned a chair to sit down in, at least they were in the one state where they could use their powers unrestricted by Jammers. Carmen had taken to being silent not being particularly useful without her powers, while Zach was conflicted as he hated humanity but a bunch of innocent mutants were dying, and more would die because of Tess.”

Ledge: that’s good, I  wait to sink my claws into her fucking flesh, see how many cities she smashes without her fucking head.
………………..
“On Genosha Caleb was standing on the SXML Tower on the roof top looking at the mansion where Nate was getting beaten and interroted, Tess walked over to Caleb and put an arm around his waist.”

Caleb:  They wiped out New York..those people are monsters..Nathaniel was right.
Tess: Of course he was Caleb, thing is he still supports them, or rather you do, the break in at Terra Corp I’ve put all the blame on Nate, he still has love for those murderers..and I doubt even New York’s destruction..will chane that.
Caleb: He’s insane then he’s.
Tess: Precisely, he’s refusing to admit to the break in since of course he has no knowledge perhaps they’ll get him to make something up, point is your second in command, Genosha’s yours, and you have quite a large sum of money..your nation that is
Caleb: What are you getting at.
Tess: The World harbors a hatred for super humans unlike never before, I can sell to you in bulk, the technology you’ll need to not only defend Genosha but aid the world to prove you people are heroes..I say..11 billion dollars for the first dealing, this is for the future of not only you but Genosha, the super human race, to save mutants from violence everywhere..come on 11 Bill Caleb..what do you say forget Nate, and embrace the woman trying to help you…Mr. President…

“Tess held out her hand, and Caleb was thinkin if he was truly in chare was this a good way to spend their money, and shook Tess’s hand, who was smilling another 11 billion in her corner. After that conversation on the roof top she’d made her way to Middle east escorted by an SRU teleporter to the meeting place with Kingsfield walking over to him and sitting down, where he handed her a brief case and she opened it,  counting gleefully.”

Tess: This is the money
Evan: I’ve got more being shipped to your company Summers, there worst then I thought..you didn’t
Tess: Kinsgfield, I planned to bargain with some corrupt MRD officials..to release..some of the more dangerous super humans into mutant friendly areas, but the deaths of millions of New Yorkers..how could you assume that’s..that’swhat… no…

“Tess was tearing up, and spoke with hurt that Evan would accuse her, and Evan put a hand on her shoulder and she pushed him away.”

Tess: Hands off me! You thought of me going that low..juts for money..these people..are worst then anything I could do their violent..their animals..their..demons
Evan: I’m so sorry Tess, I’ve always hated them, hell I want to kill them all, I had people in New York I cared about..that they killed..I use to have a conscience..thinking about maybe my actions in HRM where  wrong..but now..I’m starting to think that Desmond..guy wasn’t wrong, those Cleansers..I mean the SXML their sociopaths….and their going to wipe us all out unless we kill them first, I’m devoting all of my money itno your company not just the 20 billion, every penny I et is going towards supplies from Terra-Corp, I’ll kill all f them, every, single mutant in the world.
Tess: “Tears” Thank You..together…they can be stopped..together..we can avenge..those that died tonight, we can..achieve justice..

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:59 pm

"Marianna was silent throughout the entire relay of info. She was consider her father"

Marianna: Fawkes. Can I go?
Fawkes:...yes. I'll have Molly and Simon see what can be fashioned in the ways of weapons. We stole a lot of MRD tech. There's perhaps something to make your powers more combat ready that don't involve carrying bags full of lighter fluid.

Marianna: Good.

"She snaps her fingers and a few sparks appear. Her dad had given her a way out. Her and AJ...and she let the kid die. And then this. Unfortunately for Tess, by the time this starts, she's officially off her meds"

----

"Elsewhere, Aaron and Ollie were watching"

Aaron: Ollie. You managed to find those three right? I'm going to give Marcus another day and then I'm pressing the trigger. It's time for a hostile takeover of MRD...and then I swear to god, if Tess thinks what I do to my enemies is bad, she doesn't want to see what I do to her

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:15 am

"Katy smiled, it seemed their friend was back and ready to make himself known once more."

Katy: Good to have you back, I'm sure many will be happy to see you. So, you are your ready?

"Katy was ready to take them to London but wanted to just make sure Milo was sure."

---

"This Tess women was crazy, Kano may of protected them from hell, but not this."

Sandra: One thing for sure, we're stopping her before anything happens to the children.

"MRD was bad enough but now cities was being destroyed, it was getting to dangerous now."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:57 am

“Oliver nodded and shook his head.”

Oliver: I’ve found them, and you’re right this has gone way..to far way..to fucking far.
………………….
Milo: Yeah but there’s one last thin..something I’ve been studying.

“Milo walked over to a drawer and took out some sort of egg in a jar, and put it on the table, and some syringes were seen inside.”

Milo: Been experimenting on this, some sort of new biological weapon..Terra Corp was developing, it was inside a terra corp security..guard, I’ve yet to figure out what its, but it’s resilient and disgusting, but with all the experiments….there doing on people I’m honestly scared to find out. But let’s go.

“Milo walked over to Katy to be ported to Dave’s old place in London.”
……………………….
“Four days passed, and things were getting worst by the second. All over the world with Jammers set up, every super human could be detected, and MRD was putting all their resources into hunting super humans who hadn’t put monitors on. Android Sentinels, Iron Sentinels, X Drones, MRD Agents, anti mugen weaponry, regular weaponry, hover boards, energy weapons, every resource they had was being put towards the monitoring and exterminating of super humans that resisted. They were getting help from various militaries, as well as local law enforcement. Even worst Tess had struck a deal with Apple, and Android store to use app that could reveal the location of super humans by tapping into jammers, but people had to buy $2.00 to access it but billions were purchasing it putting more money into Tess’s market, as she had successfully become the world’s first trillionare. However many were regarding her and her company as heroes. However 7 to 10 hours a new video had been released, the cities had been wiped out, millions murdered in various painful ways by the “SXML” with broadcast/television being hijacked in whatever country the city belonged too was destroyed.

Nobody was enforcing superhuman protection laws, with cell phone apps being able to track them, many people had resulted to vigilante justice even towards citizens with monitors, not to mention the HRM had spread to all parts of the globe getting technology Evan purchased from Tess, as well as technology being donated, and many rich people donating millions and billions to Tess to give out more supplies to coutries and even the HRM itself, she was reeling in more money then ever before. Portable Jammers installed in vehicle’s, power negation shots, synthetic power shots, everything. The Whole world was going to chaos, riots In the street to murder super humans. This was some of the darkest times for super humans being murdered as another video had aired as a few more cities had vanished, the violence increased. Outside in Atlanta Georgia HRM had rounded up some mutants in an abandoned building and oil had been poured on them and they were set on fire screaming while outside people were clapping as the mutants burned alive.”

Citizen: BURN EM BURN EM BURN EM BURN EM!!!!!
Citizen 2: HELL YEAH HALLELJUAH BURN HTEM FREAKS UP!!!!
………………………
“Carmen was pacing around a hotel room with Kujon, Ledge, and Elle, with the Jammers ability to detect mutants, and with how many they were rounding up, monitoring, and in many instances killing but mostly by outside parties help(HRM/Citizens/Cops), they had to stay spread apart as the Jammer in Connetecuit was nearly reconstructed.”

Carmen: I hope Jamsie dosen’t get hurt he..
Ledge: He won’t, we’re gonna win, some how, and even if we loose, we’re not loosing until Tess Summers is fucking dead you can count on that.
Elle: Hmmm not the happiest advice is it…
Kujon: This isn’t a happy situation now is it?
……………….
“At the Ventro estate Danny was working on breakfeast with Amy after he’d trained with Marie, while Ikon was out at the site of the Jammer reconstruction, testing out his newest anti detection device, he’d formed it into watches they all wore to be off MRD’s radar. Although the more they spread out the more potent the devics where, in the kitchen Molly was on her laptop monitoring recent turn of events.”

Molly: My..My..this Tess weapon certainly has no limits..two cities in Australia, two in South America, Arlington Texas, Oklahoma City, Witchita, Panama City, and Sacramento all vanished today, and more video’s are being made..as we speak..millions are dying…people want bodies..they want.

“As she spoke air lines were hacked, and Filipe Costa was seen sitting in a chair with hand cuffs on, with MRD agents behind him.”

Filipe: Please..any of the SXML stop what you’re doing..you people have gone too far and any other super human please..realize the monitor isn’t bad, accept it please..please..it’s the only way MRD can protect you from the vigilante justice occurring in the streets, all the innocent super humans being murdered, it has to stop.. it has..to..

“The scene switched to Karen..the real Karen, and Tess Summers putting a gun to her head, while Karen was beaten and in tears, Terra Corp, and MRD agents where behind her.”

Karen: MHMM MH
Tess: Shut up you fucking murderer, your crimes against humanity are unacceptable, this woman..will pay for her crimes..die

“Tess pulled the trigger, and the bullet flew through Karen’s skull and she hit the ground dead, all around not just America, but around the world people cheered on Karen’s death, while President Taylor was clapping from the white house, sighing.”

Taylor: Yes..finally that bitch is fucking…dead..now if only we can get the rest of them..God help us. We can’t let this continue, the whole world is going crazy…
………………………..
“Milo had just gotten done with a training session with Nick using a powerful burst of telekinesis to slam him into an SUV,as they exited the alternate dimension. For the past couple days he’d bonded with nick, but had warned Katy not to reveal him to the others wanting to be an element of surprise to MRD, just in case they infilirated the minds of anyone they captured.”

Nick: Holy shit..dad.. I mean Milo..sorry I didn’t..
Milo: Nah it’s okay..kiddo..I guess in a way I am your dad, at least I should have been, I was just uncomfortable with the idea of a clone..but you’re my flesh and blood your…

“Just then a mutant report was issued, but this one was different Angel Ventro was shown on the screen beaten half to death, and a monitor injected in her neck, while Milo looked at the screen with a blank stare.”

Milo: No..mom…these….mother fuckers.

“The Location of the jail she was located at was shown on the screen and Milo was fuming with rage.”

Milo: Katy…I know what you’re goin to say..but that’s my mother..I have to get her..alone..I can’t risk the rest of you..getting caught..because it’s most likely a trap..

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:15 am

"Meanwhile, we cut to Filipe alone training. His body had been mostly healed thanks to Yama, but his mind wasn't. Those four days under that sadistic would have broken a lesser person"

"Just then, Filipe gets a message. As he does, so does Kujon's group, and everyone in the X-Force, the message was sent out by James"

James: The plan is as follows. We've contacted Aaron and he will begin a mass insurrection within MRD. Once that begins, whatever is left of the SXM will launch a full on assault at Terra corp HQ. That building is going to be purged before this is done, but to start with, the objective is to attract as much attention as possible. And then, Fawkes, Simon, Erica, Ikon, Marianna and Ledge. You get inside from the back...and murder Tess Summers. Whatever happens, whatever is put on our heads after this...she does not walk out alive. When I say move, all the teleports take everyone into position. Ikon handles the X-Force transportation...happy hunting

"Ledge barely has time to say goodbye to his group before he's teleported to the basement of the Ventro manner, where the said group is already assembled, sans Ikon"

Simon: About time you joined us Claws. It's been a while!

"Marianna was equipping a small flamethrower to her back, with the actual "gun" in her wrist, the flames generated by a small engine located at her back, courtesy of MRD tech"

Fawkes: Ledge. You ready for this?
Simon: He better bet

"Erica was silent, as usual, readying her guns"

---

"Marie was finishing putting on her gear. She had been "here" a lot of times, but this was the first time she was "here" without Milo. But whatever happened...those two kids. She was going to make them safe. And part of that was about clearing the Ventro name. But if she couldn't do that. An aura of pure rage around her"

Marie: If I can't do that...I'm gonna kill all the sonuva's bitches that make their lives harder

----

"James, Yamairo, Anna, Dale, Gally,and Stella (despite many objections from Rachel), and joining them Filipe as he ports in, the main assault force, to be joining by whoever else Sandra and Yama would port in (Kujon, Zach, and the remaining fighters) were readying the final preparations"

Yamairo: So, sentinels, the jammers
James: No, the jammers wont be a problem if Aaron can hold up his end
Anna: And if he can't?

"As Filipe is putting on his coat, but staying shirtless, he comments"

Filipe: Already handled. Jersey will be free game. We can let loose.

"Anna grins"

Anna: You promise?

"He grins back"

Filipe: You bet

"They both crack their fists. Yamairo sighs"

James: By the way Yama, why isn't Isabel here?
Yamairo: Oh...she hmm, can't really fight right now

"James and Yamairo exchange glances, and James smiles"

James: Congratulations
Yamairo: Thank you

---

"Meanwhile, Aaron calls up Marcus. Ollie had already sortied out with the fighting force towards Norfolk, where the MRD had stationed the Helicarrier...with a functioning crew, all former SHIELD"

Aaron: Seriously very dumb to have that info so easily traceable. Well...James gave the go. Lets light it up!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:29 am

Katy: Right, lets go.

"Katy ported herself and Milo to the London house.   It was disappointing not to have found Joe, but she still met Milo, so it was great having a old friend back.    When they arrived Katy introduced Milo to Nick and Cassandra."

---

"Katy would argue but realized how desperate people get over their family, if Sandra was any indication."

Katy: Milo we gt to strike back some time, we can't hide forever.   Are you certain about going alone.   Maybe you should at least call Sandra so she can teleport you if trouble hits...

---

"Everything going on was really starting to piss Sandra off, humanity wanted blood on any super human in sight, SXM members was captured or being killed.   Kano's rapture never happened, and it was almost looking like a pity.    Tess was making these people worse then hell spawns."

Sandra: I'm getting real close to just tracking that bitch down and roasting her lying ass.

"If it wasn't for Chloe and David she would of, but she couldn't risk leaving the kids without parents by going on a solo suicide mission to kill Tess."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:04 am

“Marcus held his gun ready as everything was unleashed, as he was at the main MRD HQ Roberta was his main concern, but it was ready, the others who were part of the insurrection we’re ready as well. Some people had lost their support, but he’d gotten help to get rid of people..who..we’re going to expose them and now was the time walking into the hall way, he put his finger on the trigger, two other agents we’re ready and they all opened fire on the unsuspecting MRD agents, scenes like this where happening in MRD bases across the country not all of them, but quite a number of them with people who were fed up with the way super humans were treated despite entire cities being wiped out around the world.”

Marcus: WE’RE TAKING OVER!!!!
………………………
Ledge: Certainly has, feels weird to be away from my girl, but it’s better she’s not here not for this mission.
Ellen: Girl mhmm, at least you’ve been keeping yourself busy with some pussy to comfort you in these dark times.
Ledge: Huh..you’re the same as always Ellen.
Ellen :Why Change?
Molly: I’ll be monitoring everything, and remain in communication with you through Ikon’s non detection device at all times, the Jammer’s greatly weaken not only the monitoring aspect of my power but the reality tampering, taking them down will allow me to provide you with greater assistance.

“Ikon then appeared ready for combat, having done his own private training to prepare for this day.”

Ikon: Alright then group are you ready?
………………………
Milo: Stay with Nick, and Cassandra, I tapped into the new psy network that Sandra set up, I’m goin down there to announce, but it’s important that everyone thinks I’m dead, I’m back for you guys, but fuck humanity, they can’t know shit. I’ll contact you once I find out what there doing something has to be done to stop whoever’s wiping out those cities.

“Milo vanished and reappeared in the room next to Marie. A Flood of emotions went through him as he walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.”

Milo: Hey..I’m back.

“Milo said something basic as hell, but there was no to express how he felt about finally being able to see Marie again, and eager to see her reaction despite the violent times they were enduring.”
……………………
“Kujon sighed getting ready this would be interesting as he was still with Carmen, and Elle ready for his own assault on Jersey.”

Kujon: Alright then Carmen just sit still..this guy knows what he’s doing if anyon e can get your powers back it’s him, me and Elle wil keep you safe as he’s doing it, you’realmost done
Elder Kai: Almost done if you two whisper snappers stop talkin!To think the kai’s reduced to this kind of behavior.
Carmen: Uhh..can you hurry up
Elder Kai: SHUT UP! PLEASE!!!

“Elder Kai continued his ceremony for Carmen who sighed just sitting on the bed, she hadn’t seen DBZ in years but doubted this guy was goin to help her with her powers since she wasn’t Gohan or even an anime character.”
………………..
Dale: Don’t worry Sandra, hopefully we can kill her very soon, let’s just move out!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:15 am

Aaron: YAMA! JAMES!

"Aaron sent the message

"Meanwhile, at Norfolk, everything had gone according to plan. Ollie was on the deck of the Hellicarrier as it was ready to take off, but just then, a huge sentinel appeared"

"Before anything else, a huge flame bashes it's face in, while a hail swords attacks from the back, and a lighting bolt right down the middle. Landing on the deck, Natsu, Elsa and Laxus, the three traveling mages, former Avengers, greet Ollie"

Laxus: Yo! We took that sucker down harder
Elsa: Everything is secure captain! No MRD is left in the ship or in the vicinity
Natsus: Lets make for DC and kick some serious. Taking over time! I've been tired without action!

---

"Right as Marcus begins his attack, he's instantly met with Captain America, that fights an entire squad of agents by himself"

Cap: Sorry I'm late boss. Was kind of busy. Is this it?!

---

"James widens his eyes"

"Yamairo smiles, and the crew disappear, while James is left in the Gendo pose, relaying the message to everyone"

IT BEGINS! ALL SHADOW LEAGUE MEMBERS! ADVANCE!

----

"Marie blushes at Milo, but before she barely has time to say anything, James' message arrives. Her face straightens, and with determination, she says nothing and just kisses Milo, keeping up the kiss, awaiting for the inevitable teleport"

---

Fawkes: Ikon! Lets go!
Simon: Alright!

---

"Meanwhile, at the three Jammer control stations in Jersey"

"At the first, several MRD's are bathed in holy fire as enochian magic begins to course through the entire complex, wrecking the machines. Ruth, the fallen archengel trapped on Earth, and her rushed together group of angel, were team 1

Ruth: James, you filthy ape. Tell Filipe team 1 has it

"At the second, the control center's main computer is electrocuted by a masked assailant, Hei, while Huang does his best to hold off the guards

Huang: Hey! If you're done there help me out!
Hei: Psych. team 2 has concluded the mission

"At the third point, it's also already taken. Several regular humans had infiltrated the control crew and have sabotaged the station. The relay the message to their patron. Somewhere in London, the MI6 director smiles at an incoming text"

Director: Mister Psyche, if you're there. The MI6 sends their regards. With a special salute to July 21st

---

"Arriving right in front of Terra corp, the group flexes their powers a bit and they all smile"

Yamairo: SHADOW X-MEN! SPREAD OUT!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:31 am

Nate: SANDRA PLEASE HELP ME!!

“As the various heroes we’re teleporting Nate was calling out to Sandra for help, he’d been put on television as a terrorist, and been on the run from MRD forces, and had managed to get to Connetecuit where the Jammers were inactive allowing him the full access of his powers, and he’d made a gamble that Sandra might have come.”

Nate: Sandra please I’m begging you, I know you may hate me, but come to me I have valuable information please..it’s urgent..the whole world is In danger.

“Nate reached out to her while he tore open a can of beeferoni with his power eating it’s contents at room temperature, he was hungry, and low on supplies, with MRD everywhere it was impossible for him to get any more food then what he’d stolen from Genosha when he’d made his desperate escape.”
………………………..
“Oliver drew an arrow to deal with the Sentinel, but the threat was already dealt with and he smiled, glad to have his Green Arrow costume on.”

Oliver: Oh god it’s been so long since I’ve had this much fun, this is for you Zane..and everyone else..they hurt come on!!!! Let’s take care of those MRD fuckers in D.C
………………………
“At the MRD HQ in Jersey communications were disabled as Marcus kicked a door, raising two assault rifles filled with anti mugen and opening fire on the unprepared MRD Agents, all over the base ill prepared MRD agents where being slaughtered, however some where beginning to fight back but in the room Marcus was in he shot down someone tryin to radio for back up.”

Marcus: NOW YOU NOW HOW THE SXM FEELS! How the innocent super humans you hunted felt huh! NO MERCY KILL THEM ALL!!!!! VIVA LA REVOLUTION MOTHER FUCKERS!!

“With fingers on his triggers Marcus continued to open fire, finally glad to get rid of all the employee’s he never liked dealing with in the first place.”
…………………..
“Dale shot web at a car lifting it up and tossing it through the front doors of the terra corp building, and instantly there alarms we’re going off, while reports we’re going off about the Jammer’s being attacked, Tess was in her office hunched over a desk smoking a spliff upon getting various urgent messages.”

Tess: The SXML… these people never give up no..matter..what..almost a billion lives..I’ve ended..and yet they don’t have enough to fear me then let htem come.

“Tess sat down and hit the spliff again before putting it out in the ash tray, and exhaling clouds of smoke her eyes reddened and a grin on her face.”

Tess: I like to see them wipe out all of my security.

“Tess spun around in her chair to watch her various camera’s, while Ikon entered from the break using a kinetic explosion and instantly spreading smoke through the hall ways, while Ledge sheated his claws slashing the necks of two approachin Terra Corp security guards, although one got up with the power to heal Ikon used his power of matter to convert his brain into chocolate and used a beam of light to melt it.”
Ikon: come on..none of them survive..they all die.
…………….
“Milo wrapped his arms around the woman of his dreams, and passionately kissed her, also hearing James message as he continued to kiss her before pulling back.”

Milo: Damn you have no idea how much I missed that.

“Milo felt for the first time since the Mother incident truly happy, despite everything that happened, he was here with Marie.”

Milo: Marie..we can’t go to Terra Corp, I need your help, my mother..she’s beaten half dead, a bunch of HRM are heading to the police station to beat her to death and put it on youtube, I have to save..her..and there’s more..there’s something going on..something really bad..I’ve been investigating Terra Corp, and I think…well..Tess is the front for the front, there’s someone else behind her.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:42 am

"Sandra thought about ignoring Nate and going by recent history she had every reason not to trust him. However Nate was right about one thing, he had information. If Nate was planning anything she could take him down and take any information she could get. She quickly informed the others and teleported to Nate's location."

Sandra: No time for chatting Nate, what is it?

---

"Katy remained with the clones, they turned on the news coverages to track what was going on."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:49 am

“Carmen was surgin with power and suddenly like never before she felt her powers reawaken and suddenly she felt herself surging with power then her hairi turned yellow and spiked up.”

Carmen: Impossible..I’m a super saiyan..
Elder Kai: A Super disrepectufl
Carmen: OMG OMG OMG! THANK YOU WHOO HOO! LETS GO SAVE THE WORLD!!!

“Carmen hugged Elder Kai, and kissed him before backing up to wipe her lips off while Kujon madeElder Kai vanished turning to Carmen, and Elle as they both left to Jersey to join the attack, while Carmen had summoned a tooth brush.”

Carmen: YUCK! I almost didn’t wanna do that
Kujon: You didn’t..have..never mind, are you ready
???: NO Well technically you’re ready I’ve been waiting for this moment

“Kujon turned at blinding speeds, while Carmen gathered ki only for a woman moving at super human speeds to grab both of them and teleport away, unleashing a powerful shock wave on Elle leavin her unable to stop the woman from grabbing her friends as she reflexively entered her electricity form to avoid getting hurt, becoming physical emerging from the rubble.”

Elle: Fuck! KUJON CARMEN NO!!!
……………………
“Nate was surpised but glad that Sandra had come thought she’d leave him to die and looked at Sandra with hurt in his eyes.”

Nate: I’m sorry for everything.I..look..something horrible is going on, something worst then Terra-Corp, it’s been happening ever since..the Mother incident..I..

“Nate sighed he wasn’t going to talk about anything related to forgiveness or his activities in the MRD.”

Nate: Look Sandra right now I know a lot of shit is going on, but what I need to talk to you about is urgent. I’ve been hearing talk about the finale, something big, and then MRD turned on me. I immediately used my clearance to pull files, and found some secretive shit, clearance I went after a senator, and well thins escalated quickly, I ended up killing him or so Ithought he emerged..from a crashed car unharmed, and spoke some weird language, and then I found this.

“Nate took out a vial with some sort of foul smelling goo, and some sort of insect like parts inside of it.”

Nate: IT’s got to do with Terra Corp, they’ve got some big top secret billion dollar project there funding..in outer space at the SWORD Tower, and if what I read..and what I think, I need you to take me there we need to go see Ivankov at the SWORD Space tower, read my mind this isn’t a trap, something big is going on, Terra Corp has some sort of weapon, and it’s horrible, it’s labeled Genocide.
………………….
“Nick was looking at the television screen and was tense watching all of this, Milo had left he wanted to be out there helping.”

Nick: Damn it we can’t just sit on the side lines, Milo’s the closest thing I got to a dad, and he’s out there he can die..Katy..fuck what he said. We gotta go to America now!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:49 am

"Simon uses his powers to cave in the ground, while Marianna burns several guards alive. Fawkes meanwhile has already disappeared and rushed ahead to scout as usual.

"Erica is on the outside looking for Tess, finding her in her office"

Erica: Target confirmed...I'm clear

Fawkes: No! She could have a trick up her sleeve. Not till we're all in position! Guys don't waste too much time with security

---

"Marie looks at Milo"

Marie: Contact James...tell him us two will handle that part then. No loose ends.

---

"Meanwhile, Aaron had flown out on a helicopter to the already functional Carrier, and inside his old office, he flips a switch and finds his old Iron Man armor, really old model, Ollie and the others joining him"

Laxus: awww yeaaah. Looks like the boss is back

Aaron: You know it...not that I'll be of much use with this old thing. I'll support.

----

"Tyler, the Cap followed after, taking out scores of soldiers"

Cap: Marcus this is all well and good but we need to secure the base and the supply lines. This ain't over till it's over and we need a firm grip on the entire organization and the resources

----

"Filipe blasts an entire side of the building with a wave of ice while Yamairo crates huge slashes along the entire other side. Anna blows up any attempt at an exit"

Anna: Where are the rest...Gally?

"Gally was in the middle of an enochian sigil"

Gally: The MRD are sending forces soon. No confirmed super humans just yet..no wait

"As Filipe continues to batter the side of the building, he suddenly dodges a huge wave of ice, as Elena drops down from the heavens in her organic ice form"

Elena: Well now~ You dodged.

"Stella was already heading his way when Filipe raises his hand"

Filipe: I got this sweetie. Stay with Gally. There's more coming.

Elena: Brave, but foolish

"He doesn't answer back, and just readies a fighting stance"

Elena: Oh~ So calm. But tell me Does your body remember the pain

"Filipe maintains a serene state, as they both lunge at each other with ice attacks"

---

"James is still coordinating everything"

James: This is too easy...someone is planning something Everyone be on the lookout...something isn't right

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:01 am

"Sandra was relaying everything said back to James."

Sandra: Looks like we might have more on our hands then meets the eye. This is really not good time Nate, come on.

"Sandra touched Nate teleporting them to the SWORD tower, whatever was going on was related to Terra Corp and it had to be stopped."

---

Katy: I know but... damnit.

"She looked to the clones, Nick wanted to go and it seemed Cassandra was in support of him. Katy had to decide to stay or go.'

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:09 am

James: Goddamn it now this! And I lost contact with Kujon and Carmen! Elle! What the fuck happened there?

---

"Filipe and Elena continue their fight, trading blow for blow. This time however, Filipe is relaxed and calm, not using too much power, and instead, it's Elena that struggles. She knows she can't last against Ice-Hands in a one on one battle of ice. She needs to antagonize him somehow to get him to use up his energy again. However, before she can consider it

Filipe: Lion Stance...

"Filipe readies the familiar stance Harry used to take, and dashes foward, smashing his left open hand and right elbow into her chest, and she spits out blood despite her organic ice"

Elena: H-how!?
Filipe: The blessing of the Host. You might not be a demon, but you might as well go straight to hell

"Filipe punches her right in the face, sending her crashing through the frozen walls of the Terra corp building"

"Meanwhile, Ledge, Simon and Marianna are ready outside. Fawkes is nowhere to be seen"

Simon: We're in position! Erica!

"Outside, without hesitation, Erica takes the shot, aiming for a quick kill on Tess with a shot to the head"

---

"Meanwhile Aaron is busy on his computer"

Elsa: What is it exactly you are doing
Aaron: Making sure this entire thing isn't pointless. We may not be able to end MRD today, but I'll make sure I end Tess's bullshit. I never did like her, stuck up prude.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:15 am

Tyrone: Hey pops how ya doin?

Alexander: Next time your keeping your ass here. Don't let your sister deal with all the management. Just because you helped execute the deal of a life time that doesn't mean you can slack off!

"He went on a rant for a few minutes while Tyrone was seen through the screen in his chair outside on the beach. To him this was the only way he could deal with what was about to happen better. When his father was finally done Tyrone spoke up."

Tyrone: Actually dad I'm getting a little tired of Terra Corp. I went along with it for the money, you and generally at first it sounded like a good idea. Now they're getting a little too evil. Starting with the human supremacist support.

Alexander: Too late now boy. There is nothing you can do about it. Your lucky I don't tell Henry to fetch you.

Henry: Oh hey boss!

"Henry walked in from behind Tyrone with only some shorts on and sandals. He waved at the computer and smiled."

Alexander: Henry? What are you-

Henry: Oh yeah Sarah got me some vacation time. Plus a bit of a raise. I was looking for the place the first snake in the world shed it's skin. Sarah somehow found it. Probably figured I would find it eventually, but in like a few centuries. Seeing the future is awesome right?

"He winked at his father and walked away calling over to some of the girls he was hanging with."

Sarah: I've also done a few more things father.

"She walked in too the room with a few guards. Alexander figured he knew what was going on. It was actually his worse fear when it came to letting her actually work there."

Alexander: *Sigh* so you finally entertained the idea of a hostile take over huh? I'm guessing the stocks and company resources have been bought out or simply taken over by now? Don't answer I already know. You would've been a better successor than my idiot son.

Tyrone: I'm still here asshole.

Sarah: You want to know what makes me want to do this now? I've been planning this for a very long time dad. It was just something I would do in case I was bored. This time however my brother is feeling a bit like a baby about this Terra Corp business. So I gotta take care of him. Plus I actually did get bored.

"Alexander grinned and was beginning to laugh at the situation in front of him."

Tyrone: Just step off gracefully. I know you got powers from Terra Corp as part of the deal. Even Sarah knows so don't try anything stupid.

Alexander: Well you know I'm not going down without a fight!

"His body glowed blue briefly until he could feel a sharp pain in his neck. His muscles were immediately paralyzed making him unable to move, but completely aware of anything. Hideki appeared behind him out of cloak after administering the toxin. Sarah walked over to him and looked down on her father and just grinned."

Sarah: There is no fighting me. I know every move you can and or will make. Don't worry our information on Terra Corp will be leaked to everyone across the internet. Your legacy won't be completely destroyed since I can make it seem like the work of some super hacker. Hideki put him in the room. We'll deal with his abilities later.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:23 am

"Inside the main entrance, Elena is composing herself, but instantly gets a heel to the back of the head that sends her crashing into the floor, naturally feeling every impact. Filipe quickly take a stance and kick her hard enough to send her flying towards the wall, as she slams and gets stuck, a crater appearing behind her"

Filipe: See....I'm not that mad about what you did to me. It's actually kind of cute how you think your torture is anything that huge. But...you went after my family you frost bitch...Heaven's Subjugation

"The entire area's temperature cools and dips bellow absolute zero. He keeps it focused on them so it doesn't affected anyone else"

Filipe: Never fuck with my family! AURORA EXECUTION

"Filipe fires his strongest attack, laced with heavenly energy, right into her, freezing her and a good part of the street behind the wall he fired the attack against, completely solid"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:24 am

.”Chulance walked forward being a prisoner in Sector M, the worst area of the prison in all of MRD, he was free to move about but invisible energy wires held him from leaving, and he walked over to none other then Troy Cosby.”

Chulance: Troy..hey..hey wake up

“Chulance walked over to Troy to shake him, after dealing with some of the most violent superhuman criminals he felt relived to meet a former SXM even in here.”
……………….
“Ikon used a telekinetic knife to slash through some agents while unleashing electricity and air pressure as well, while Ledge continued using his claws and physical abilities to tear through agents.”

Ledge: YES! Ah shit.

“Suddenly 20 Terra Corp Security Agents were seen walking down the stairs, and Ikon began reading them via biological manipulation.”

Ikon: Super Soldiers..like Captain America..but pushed even farther..this should be fun.
TC Soldiers: YOUR ATTACK ON TERRA CORP ENDS HERE!

“The 20 Super Soldiers spread apart, some going to attack with physical force, others drawing anti mugen weapons and opening fire while Ledge ducked behind some cover to take out his own weapon and raised it firing anti mugen bullets at a super soldier which lodged in his skin and did nothing as he wasn’t a mutant.”

Ledge: Damn it..DAMN IT!!! Ikon
Ikon: Okay fuck!

“Ikon gathered energy and propelled himself forward launching into an MRD agent kneeing him in the gut, and quickly using a gust of wind to try to blow him back, when suddenly none other then Hulk burst through the wall..slamming Ikon into a wall as Alex growled, and turned to them.”

Alex: Ah Ikon, Simon, good to see you all…sadly..the SRU has decided you’re criminals, and Tess Summers must be protected..but that reside..I’m happy for this little X Force reuion..but I’m going to kill all of you..

“In her office Tess was smiling and noticed some rubble on her lips and brushed it off, before reachin for her coffee mug to take a few sips.”

Tess: All this death and destruction..good for businesss..very good..come on Banner..smash them.
………………
“Milo sighed going into James Psy Link and reaching out to James only.”

Milo: James..hey yeah It’s Milo Ventro, don’t get too excited I’m a shell of my former self power wise..and not only that I come bearing bad news. Terra Corp..Tess Summers..she’s not the one in charge of everything going on, she has a boss some woman, and I believe she’s far more dangerous then Summers, and something tells me she’s at Terra Corp right now. I’m with Marie now I’m going to save my mother, I’ll be back to help out in Jersey..but something is wrong, and if anyone can be informative it’s my mother.

“Milo hugged Marie, and teleported them reappearing near the jail, only to see no security anywhere..the entire surrounding area was empty..but Milo could pick up on Angel’s thoughts.”

Milo: This is wrong..it’s a trap..the only persons’t houghts inside I can pick up are Angel, no MRD, no nothing..even the Jammer in the area is off..

“Milo saw the door open to the jail where Angel was was open, a county jail at that, no MRD even stationed near, and he took a deep breath.”

Milo: Are you sure you wanna help me Marie? This is literally….themost obvious trap..I’ve seen in years.
…………….
Oliver: Man don’t whine, I got a bow and arrow, and if I can kick some ass, you can KICK twice the amount of ass I’m going to kick, come on once this is over think about it we can bring our company back.
………………..
Marcus: Sorry got caught up in the excitement I really hate these people, well come on then let’s go..it’s time to take control of the boss lead the way Cap.
……………………….
“They appeared on the tower and noticed it was surprisingly empty, Nate took out his own weapon loaded with anti mugen bullets as they began walking through the empty hall ways of the SWORD Corridor Ivankov was seen standing there and turned around to face them.”

Nate: Ivankov! Thank God, I know you don’t wanna get involved with everything going on but I think.
Ivankov: You think what do you think Mr. Monon, not the least bit surprised, my hallways are empty, the lights are off..I’ve been expecting you Phoenix.
Nate: What the fuck..is going on Ivankov..what are you doing, you’re not on Tess’s pay roll are you.
Ivankov: Tess Summers is very greedy and influential human, we like her, pure evil, motivated by her lust..for green paper it’s great, if it wasn’t for her none of this would possible, Project Genocide.
Nate: So you are working for Tess, I knew it I
Ivankov: You know very little..Nathaniel Monon, you are an insignifigant human being, your whole people are honestly worthless..well..I admit I like the people farms..Surprised one of your own your own being Tess but if the price is right she’ll slaughter children and sell their corpses for the money. I have a present for you Sandra, in another room.

“Ivankov snapped his fingers and Sandra was teleported into a room, a simulator room and suddenly she the room took on the properties of the predator home land, an the super predator appeared before Sandra, while Nate backed up Ivankov smiled.”

Nate: You’re not Ivankov are you.
Ivankov: well I’m not Ivankov per say..but I’ve certainly made my home in his body, Nathaniel Monon consider yourself privegled you get to see..the beginning of a new age up close.An age that wouldn’t be possible without Tess Summers!
…………………
“Tess smiled seeing the repot of banner when the bullet flew through the window and she spun around at superhuman speeds and caught it in her finger tips, before biting, chewing and swallowing the bullet.”

Tess: Mhmm tastes..like failure….get ready..heroes..it’s time for the grand finale.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:32 am

"Simon becomes aware of Alex, and uses his alchemy to collapse the floor, sending him bellow. Now with the way clear, Marianna completely incinerates the entire hallway, the flames getting so hot it's like Troy himself is firing attacks as she constantly lights it up with successive flames and constant sparks to feed them"

Simon: Jeezz

"All throughout, Marianna keeps a smile on her lips"

----

Marie: And just the other day I said to Danny, if it obviously seems like a trap, it's a trap, and never fall for it

"Marie takes a deep breath, calming her nerves, readying for battle"

Marie: Lets do this then. Gotta score points with the mother in law somehow right?

----

"Before Tess can finish gloating, someone slashes her throat with an anti mugen knife, and Erica riddles her chest with even more bullets. Fawkes doesn't become visible to gloat himself, instead, he takes a few steps back and fires off a grenade"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:38 am

"Katy thought about the options and stood up."

Katy: Sorry Milo, but we can't leave you.

"Nick and Cassandra smiled and took Katy's shoulder and Katy ported them to where stuff was going down."

---

"Troy started coming around, getting up seeing Chulance."

Troy: Chulance... the fuck are we?

---

"Unexpectedly backup arrived for SXM when Tanya ported in with Tesla, Luke, and Justin"

Tanya: Time to get some payback, for ASGARD!!

"Tanya ported inside the facilities while the other 3 started taking out any enemy in the way."

---

Sandra: For fuck sake!! I thought I was done with you.

"Having to fight this energy absorbing bitch wasn't what was on her to do list."

Sandra: I already miss having full power.

"Sandra and the Predator clashed in their second encounter in a instant."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next