Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 7 Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 11:26 pm

"I may not of liked the extreme measures some of the former governments had taken against us. But that doesn't mean I'm anti-human or anything. The innocent are innocent, regardless of genes they process. After all super powers or not, we all are still human at the end of the day right?" Given's Abigail's past she certainly had grounds to dislike humans, but she seemed to have matured a great deal during her years in SXM and understands the sins of the few does not fall upon the many.

-----

The battle of the Phoenix and the Goddess had finally got on it's way with the two starting small, feeling each other out in some good old fashioned hand to hand combat. Things would proceed to pick up little by little as the battle took the air, and energy blasts started getting exchanged. Up until this point Sandra had not yet shifted forms or really dug into her power, and Tanya had not yet pulled out her clones. Both seemed to be trying to match each other.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 1:39 am

" I see, Miss Fuller I have to say I like your attitude, I believe there is a lot you could bring to the team " he closed Abigails file " Please send Cassandra in " Abigail left and Cassandra came in a minute later. They shook hands and Klause immediately pulled up her file.

Name: Cassandra Fuller
Abilities: Telekinesis/Telepathy/Goblin Force

It detailed everything from Cassandra's cloning from Sandra all the way to her involment in Milo Ventros takeover of the white house, acts of terrorism, coup de ta, etc " Alright then Miss Fuller, why do you want to join the heroes association? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:36 am

"Hmm, well not to sound like a broken record, but honestly for much the same reasons as Abigail. Genosha would be difficult with the family gone, and Code:Breakers aren't a fit for us." Cass was aware of the answer Abby gave so tried to keep hers shorter and not repeat her sister to much. "Honestly we came into this venture together. At this current moment in life we're pretty much in the same situation.

To cut to the chase I realize I've been involved in less then favorable acts in the past. But I've since set things right and I believe I could be a great help to this organization. I've a very strong telepath and telekinetic. I had lost access to the Goblin Force during the whole Godric invasion but even then I was still powerful enough I could shift into a form of pure psychic energy when needed. While I might no longer rival mother in terms of brute strength, there are still few other telepath's in the world that would exceed my capabilities. Recently the Goblin Force has returned to me despite Godric's defeat. It may not have the power it once had but regardless it is hardly anything to scoff at."

Cass was aware she'd be asked about human/mutant relations. "I won't lie for a time I did not like humans. I helped Milo in some things maybe I shouldn't of. But I was young rash and foolish heck I still am young. I also held a lot of resentment and anger due to the painful cloning process and tests from which I was created. I'd like to think that I've worked though those problems though and have come out the other side a much more level headed person. Despite some mistakes I've also done a lot in defense of this world and all it's people, human or mutant. I will gladly continue to do so if you would have me join.

-----

The fight continued until Tanya found herself an opening where she took her sword and sliced at Sandra. Still in melee range and not seeing the blade until late Sandra just barely evaded in time. Tanya's sword sliced across Sandra's chest, slicing her outfit open but not piercing the skin. "Phew, that some Legend Of Zorro closeness right there." Sandra commented as Tanya grinned. "I'm impressed Sandra. You've actually put some work into your combat skills haven't you? The Sandra I know most certainly of been stuck by that attack." Sandra returned Tanya's grin "Yea thanks the Code:Breakers for helping me with that. Now since you wanna go all sword fighter, I can play that game as well." Sandra created a blade out of psychic energy as the two former SXM members prepared for round 2. The fight was still in the early phases and neither lady was going all out yet. They where very much still in the warm up act.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 2:59 am

Elven wine was flowing into glasses and being distributed. Riku, Tanesha, Kaiser, Ashe, Adrian, Iko, Genesis, Noah, Azura, Tesla. It was quite good and strong, Noah blinked rapidly, already getting intoxicated. Oddly enough Genesis appeared to be fine when he was usually the first to get wasted. Garfield and Eva were chilling with the group, enjoying elven blood, Riku mixed the blood in with the wine but the others declined the mixture.

" Bitches today has been a good day! " Riku declared " We killed a bunch of people, killed more people, robbed people, watched the queen goddess in action "

" Forreal, these spoils are certainly great " Eva added, enjoying the dress of the former elf queen as well as all the jewlery everyone was wearing.

" Fuck yeah! " Garfield whooped and rattled all the necklaces he was wearing " No other shady bitches i'd rather slaughter with "

Tanesha nodded " I know thats right, some of ya'll get on my nerves, but still "

" Oh fuck you Tanesha " Riku said with a roll of his blackened eyes " I dont know why you trying to act brand new "

" Girl by, yo fraudelant ass is one too talk " Tanesha fired back " You aint nothin but a weak bitch with hoeish ways! "

" Hahaha like you aint a weak bitch with hoeish ways, hows that bootlegged girl group you call a relationship going? " Riku asked

" Were all happy, I know miserable, lonely hoes like you hate to see others being great " Tanesha said with a smile.

" Oh sis im always happy to see tired ass bitches like you three finding some happiness, three ugly bitches need love too " Riku said with a smile of his own and raised his glass, which Tanesha clinked their glasses and dissolved into laughter.

" Now ladies lets keep it cute and classy " Eva said sweetly " Then again that a lost cause, neither of you butter faced bitches would know class if it bit you on the ass "

" Girl fuck you and them saggy ass chest puppies " Riku said as he refilled his glass " Bitches like you cant even spell class let alone know how to recognize it, being from the trailer park will do that to you "

" I suppose being out of the projects helps you out with that better" Azura asked around her glass.

" Yes grandma it does " Riku said refilling her glass " Why dont you thrill us with some old timey stories about how you got raw dogged in a stage coach and yes I remember that Ashe and boobs the clown are technically the oldest in the room, but you a close third bitch and I intend to use it! "

Azura laughed " Well i'd be offended if you didnt and I certainly do have a lot of stories, prior to having my daughter I was rather wild in the streets, though I think all of you street walkers have me beat "

This got another bout of laughters

" Not streetwalkers! " Eva whooped " I mean yes a lot of these bitches definetly work the corner "

" Aint no shame in getting yo coin spreading your legs! " Riku declared " Matter of fact im in deep talk with making whoring a legal business practice all across the nation "

" Well it is said that prostitution is the oldest profession " Iko commented " Like assassination, honestly I dont see why both cant be viewed in a positive light

This got another conversation going about jobs and sex and killing for money.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klause steepled his fingers on his desk " Im going to be honest with you Cassandra, Those are the reasons I was initially weary of you, as a mutant myself I understand how all the tensions between humans and mutants over the years would guide your actions. There was a time I would have done the same things. But that was in my youth and the man I am today understands right and wrong better now. Your responses have changed my opinion, somewhat. You do indeed have an air of maturity and understanding and a desire to do good "

His stance relaxed " That is in some ways more important then simply being powerful, power without knowledge is useless, to quote Montesquieu. It is dangerous when someone with so much power simply tosses it around without a thought in their head as to what their actions will lead too and how it effects others around them, suffice to say the world has had far too many of that kind. But I believe you may have a shot of not being one of them. You, Abigale, and Christian all have excellent qualities about you, the key thing is the desire to help make the world a better place and protect the innocent. The world has undergone so many changes, but the current era may just redeem some of the past, the united states has a demon for its president who is making waves and making real changes, for whatever reason "

" You may head back to the waiting room, I need to deliberate with Marcus Wayne now "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 4:12 am

"I appropriate you hearing me out." The power without knowledge was certainly a good life lessen to learn. Cassandra has certainly been making a effort to do things right, now it was just a matter to wait and see if her efforts had been enough. Cassandra took her leave back to the waiting room where Abby and Christian was. "So how'd it go in there sis?" Abby asked. Cassandra replied back "Out of the three of us I get the feeling I'm the most questionable out of the bunch. Still I believe things went fairly positively. We just have to wait and see what they decide."

Abby hoped Cass got accepted. She was little of what family Abby had left. Dave was gone, David was gone, Chloe was gone. Sandra while could still be visited was living her own life with the Code:Breakers, so it's not like they'd be seeing each other on a day to day bases. While this place seemed promising Abby might just have to make this a package deal. Either both get in or she walks away.

-----

Tesla was quite enjoying the wine. She liked a good wine from time to time and this was some of the best. Tesla ended up finding a stack of clothing she liked with the elves queen having many different styles of clothing. Listening to Tanesha and Riku took her back, although her memories where more swears and bar fights rather then innocent jabs and laughter.

-----

Tanya and Sandra where clashing blades both with various minor scrapes and cuts after having exchanged blows. Sandra gave Tanya a smirk "so queen, this the best you can do?" Tanya grinned "Well actually" from behind a buffer version of Tanya, a clone with super strength grabbed Sandra arms and winched back. Seemingly trying to pull Sandra's joints out of socket Tanya herself raised her sword charging energy into it and sliced the air sending a cutting wave of energy at Sandra. Just before impact Sandra vanished reappearing behind Tanya. The energy wave proceeded to cut Tanya's clone in half and Tanya turned to face Sandra. "Did you really think that child's play attack was going to work?" Sandra asked. Tanya shrugged "No not really. But you aren't taking this seriously, so why should I?" Sandra replied with "I'm just waiting you to give me a reason to get serious."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:23 am

fifteen minutes later Klause entered the waiting room " Marcus and I have talked it over, taking into account everything you have said "

Christian gulped, feeling very nervous, he was sure he'd made a good impress, but you never knew.

Klause paused for a moment before holding up three identification cards " Welcome to the heroes association " he handed each of them their id cards and offered them something close to a smile.

Christian was grinning big as he looked at his card, it was such an amazing feeling " Wow, we did it guys! "

" This way now, i'll give you a tour of the facilities :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So, scallywag, whats your impression of the team now after your first mission with us? " Riku asked Tesla he refilled her glass.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 2:38 am

The girls where surprised and excited both had made it in, along with Christian as well. SXM had taught them well but now a new chapter began. Cass replied to Christian's comment "I know, I'm so happy we all made it." Klause said he would then show them around, so it seemed any celebrating would have to be held off until later.

-----

"Your all a bunch of blood thirsty psychopaths who'll stop at no end to do what needs to be done" Tesla said showing a grin. "I can totally get behind that. Being to soft and never pulling the trigger until the brink of utter destruction always was a issue with the SXM."

-----

Sandra and Tanya's battle had finally got kicked into gear as a great deal of cosmic and divine power was getting thrown around, rattling the rock of a planet they had arrived on. Countless clones littered the battle area and things where getting dicey enough Sandra had taken to a psionic energy form. Tanya wanted Sandra out of that form so knowing her clones all scaled to match her, Tanya would device a plan pairing up her own telepathic clone with other clones that could help boosts it's powers even more. They'd launch a attack on Sandra's mind and pressure her even more by having her own clone start to absorb Sandra's psionic energy, basically using Sandra as a source of power to grow even stronger.

After a lot of boosts and struggling they where finally able to force Sandra out of her psionic transformation. Two clones of light powers and super speed immediately jumped in blitzing Sandra and not giving her even a second to consider a counterattack. Tanya herself started charging up a energy blast and fired, the two speed clones sacrificing themselves to make sure Sandra got hit and took massive damage. By the time the blast subsided though Sandra was gone surprising Tanya. Not realizing this Sandra had managed to coat herself in a protective layer of cosmic energy mid blast and had teleported out into space.

Her cloths already in tatters and rags and wounds gradually healing over Sandra realized she had to thin out the field. "Alright, Tanya's toys have got to go." Gathering large amounts of cosmic energy Sandra released a massive firebird that consumed the entire planet wiping out the entire clone army Tanya had spawned in and also returning the favor doing damage to back to Tanya herself.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 1:00 am

Klause began the tour, leading the three through the building. He showed them the training room, similar to the x-mens danger room, but with a few added feautures tailored too different fighters, a computer room filled with row after row of the latest hi-tech computers, a library, a gym, a weapons locker.

He led them down a flight of stairs to the underground hanger where there were at least six different aircrafts, multiple people could be seen walking around doing various task " Do you have any questions so far? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Well i'd say that describes our little group fairly well " Eva said

" Speak for yourself hoe " Tanesha said with a snort " Like 96 percent of the team are psychopaths "

Eva grinned " Oh yeah and that last 4 percent are irrelevant, right bitch? "

" Could someone translate for me, I dont speak trash whore " Tanesha said with a quick smile, slapping five with Eva.

" Eh, were all pretty fucked up " said Adrian " Nothing wrong with that, your the only people I like being around and mostly dont think about killing "

" True Dat " Garfield added in agreement

" Speakin facts " Riku said as he poured another glass " It could be said that one of the requirements for joining the team is having a taste for murder, but I suppose just not being a nun about it is ok too " he drank deep " What you saw today is par for the course brokella, while we dont get to rip apart armies on the daily, we do get shit done and fuck shit up at the same time. I dont have patience for bum ass bitches that wanna twiddle there thumbs while they try to find a solution that doesnt involve them getting their hands dirty so they can go home jerkoff too how pure and clean they are. Thats not what we do here, we enjoy ourselves absolutely, it just so happens that the way we choose to enjoy ourselves has the added bonus of saving lives "

He waved his hand and a board appeared in the air " This is the mission board I guess, nobody has come up with a clever name for it so mission board it is "

" I said we should call it the board of missions! " Garfield protested "

Everyone rolled their eyes " And that vetoed you basic bitch that has good dick " Riku told him him and grabbed his crotch " Anyway, the world is fucked up, if we ignore all the global invasion bullshit, theres lot of other stuff that falls between the cracks. Human trafficing, pedofile rings, like if you ever take a casual strole through the dark web you'd see how much of a tresure trove it is. So many evil people ripe for the torturing and you know doing a good deed and saving people and saving future people, etc. Stuff like that is all up there, theres a few with a bounty attached, the dead or alive kinds are the best "

" Ok from a non fucked up bitches perspective, it does feel nice to help these people " Tanesha sighed, then rolled her eyes as Riku started to open his mouth " And yes getting to let off some steam on people that really deserve it is great, there you happy? "

" Why yes I am, I dunno why you try to act brand new like your not as blood thirsty as the rest of us, who you tryin to show out for bitch? "

" Ya mammy thats who " Tanesha said with a snap making Riku laugh

" Well let me know how that bitch is enjoying her eternal torture, haha "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 3:15 am

Cass was the first to respond "I think myself and Abby are good. Our time at the SXM gives us a fair idea what all this stuff is used for." Abby agreed but was a little concerned on if Christian was in the loop. "Christian are you keeping up so far?"

-----

"Maybe a bit of Sandra and Roberta has rubbed off on the girl" Tesla said in response to Riku about Tanesha. "You don't have to worry, I'm well aware how fucked up the world is. And yes the whole "hero" lifestyle, I'm not really into all that much. I tried it out, for a long time I didn't even really have much of a choice. It eventually just became part of life, and hell at the time it was better to be on Milo's side then trying to oppose that overpowered fucktard. And hell dare I say I even made some friendships over the years. But at the end of the day it never really felt I belonged. I prefer the way this organization works. Each persons personal satisfactions level aside, it's straight forward and as you say, gets shit done."

-----

As the battle continued to rage on Tanya found herself gradually losing ground to Sandra who'd now taken to cosmic form. Taya was trying to pressure Sandra out of that form as it's easier to attack a physical body, but it was proving more difficult this time. Mien could sense Sandra was holding back and inquired as to why she doesn't just finish that fake queen bitch off right now. Amused by the question and Mien's bitterness towards Tanya Sandra responded "Short answer, I'm waiting until I back Tanya into a corner. I'm waiting until she gets desperate. She wants to see the depths of our power, believe me I will show it to her. Just as soon as she uses her full power.

Sandra knew Tanya didn't need all these clones, she knew at full power Tanya could tap into any ability instantly though her very being. Tanya could for all intents and purposes turn into a second coming of Fusion, having power that very well could be a threat to Sandra even when going all out. However Sandra also knew that regardless of how powerful Tanya could get though her rage boost, there was one key difference. Tanya would be fighting on borrowed time and would be desperate to hit hard and end the fight fast, Sandra was betting she'd be unable to pull that off however. Tanya may be hiding strength. But Sandra had strength, durability and stamina all on her side.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 4:20 am

Christian nodded " Yeah, this is all so awesome "

" Is our facility different from the Code:Breakers? "

Christian thought about it for the moment " Well we all live in a giant mansion with more rooms then it should probably have, but aside from aircraft hanger, theres a lot of similar stuff "

Klause nodded " I see " the group most likely had no need for aircrafts when so many of them could teleport and manipulate space. He led the three back up the stairs and towards the main building. They toured the cafeteria for a bit, it was a little crowded with people on their breaks, eating, and chatting " It's 24 hour service and Markus has spared no expenses with hiring some skilled chefs "

Each grabbing a chocolate milk, they continued on their tour. Next stop was the holding cells, a large room with multiple cells " Their fitted with anti-mugen technology to hold even the strongest mutant, the labs are toying with methods to restrain supernatural beings as well "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" Sandra yes, dunno about Robbie, she seems to have some sense, far more then other two sister wives " Riku said in response to Teslas question.

Before Tanesha could throw some shade back, the larger screen tv in the room suddenly came to life, showing the beginnings of what appeared to be Sandra and Tanya fighting.

" Ok who turned on the real house wives of the trailer park, I should stop, dont wannna give mona scotts ass any ideas "

Aziza sensed a faint trace of cosmic energy coming from the tv, it seems the phoenix force wanted them to see this " Hmm I'm not familiar with Sandras opponent, who is she? "

" The queen of Asgard, Tanya " Kaiser answered for her " Based on past interactions, it seems she and Sandra have some bad blood between them "

Noah, who had been on the verge of falling asleep, snapped to attention at the notice there was a fight on the television.

Riku yawned and summoned more wine and elf burgers " Well i'd say I cared, but after watching Emmets epic battle earlier and lets be real, he's a phoenix and goddess wrapped in a fabulous package, with great hair, above elmo and milo v in drag "

Eva cackled " Damn bitch, you extra petty today, I agree with you, though we should cheer Sandra on "

" Ya damn right we go cheer my girl on " Tanesha snapped " and bitch not Elmo "

"Yes Elmo, I dont feel like i've read that bitch succifiently enough, considering were on the same side, lord knows I have plenty of ammo for it, not to mention Milo in the blonde party city wig, hoe reeks of trying to hard too prove herself, she needs to just learn to expect her mediocrity and shut the fuck up " Riku smirked as he could practically feel Mien giggling.

Iko helped himself to a burger " Excellent read, this is a rather excellent fight, both women are fairly powerful and skilled in said powers. But the question is how each one will use them to come out on top "

Noah nodded in agreement " Each have great versatility and can match the other, depending on how Tanya plays it, she could stalemate Sandra "

" True, making clones and giving each a different power allows for a lot good strategies, my mother has done such feats before " Kaiser commented.

" Please, that butter face bitch aint got nothing on Sandra, she's been working pretty hard on getting better with her powers, I know she's got this " Tanesha said with supreme confidence in her girlfriend.

Riku snorted " I'll give her some credit, she does seem to be trying to get her shit together, a lot of its trying to copy Emmet, but I did that a lot too in the past so I cant technically fault her, I mean go team and all that cumbaya bullshit, if she loses its gonna make us look bad, not me of course as my victories are above you hoes, not to mention that twatya will probably become even more insufferable "

" Bitch you would certainly know about being insufferable " Eva said tapped Rikus glass, adding a few drops of elf blood.

" You got that right rot crotch, but based on whats going on I have a pretty good idea of what Sandras thinking " Riku said, leaning against Adrian and watching the fight closely.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2020 5:56 am

Sandra intended to put all this bickering to rest once and for all, and the only way to do that was to draw  out Tanya's absolute best and beat her then.    Sandra could of ended this by now and Mien knew it, but that wouldn't of ended things.    Tanya would have still of had a chip on her shoulder and no doubt she would of kept bugging Sandra for a rematch.    

Back at the mansion Tesla made comment towards Riku as they watched the fight "I wonder if Sandra views Emmet as kinda a mentor.   They share the same cosmic power and similar mutant abilities.    Emmet has so much experience she could be watching what he does and trying to learn from him.    It's not a bad idea all things considered."     Tesla watched on with a key interest, she and Sandra didn;t always see eye to eye ultimately there was still good blood between them.     "I have to agree Tanesha, I do think Sandra got this one."

Back at the fight things was heating up, Tanya had spawned out several heavy hitters including her own cosmic and magic users.    Tanya and her clones was bring a massive fight now but Sandra held her own and playing her cards right Sandra got around the clones to attack Tanya herself.    Stabbing Tanya with a energy blade Sandra started giving Tanya a ass whoopin.     Bringing the fight back to the ground sending Tanya crashing into the planets surface.    With Tanya laid out Sandra went about dispatching the more powerful clones in various means before using another large cosmic wave to wipe out the fodder.

Just as Tanya was picking herself up Sandra teleported back to the ground stomping her foot hard on Tanya's stab wound.    Tanya could see Sandra had repaired her outfit, a odd but notable detail.     Lifting her foot off the stab wound Sandra then moved pressing her foot down on Tanya's throat.    Her outfit seemed to be darkening to a darkish red as a sickening smile crossed her face.

Watching from the mansion Tesla rolled her eyes "for the love of, not this again."

Unknown to Tesla the situation unfolding wasn't quite what she was thinking.    Back at the battle Sandra was still crushing Tanya's airways "Aww poor little Asgardian all tuckered out?    And just when we was having fun.    Maybe next I'll pay Asgard a visit, I own your hubby one and if any of your people get in my way, well their funeral.    Being a queen and all, I'm sure your well aware that peasants need to know their place.    Step out of line and well, results won't be pretty."

Sandra turned her baack to Tanya in disrespect and started to walk away, by now Tanya was triggered.    You do not mess with Asgard and it's people.    People who accepted that a mere lonely mortal could become a god.    People she vowed to help protect alongside Kano at all cost.    Tanya's wounds healed over, she could feel the power surging as she stood up.    "Hey you mentally unstable psychopathic bitch, nobody threatens Asgard and walks away."

Sandra stopped and turned around, honestly she was worried she hadn't been ruthless enough.    She was kinda expecting to have to talk to Kano and hope he'd be willing to help stage a fake "destruction" of Asgard.     Something bad must have happened not to long ago if merely the threat of action had triggered this response.    Sandra's sadistic smile shifted into a more sweet "got ya" type of smile as her outfit started changing as well.    However it wasn't changing back to green, instead this time shifting to white.      Finally the two warriors was gearing up for the final showdown, the next clash was going decide it.    

Tanya had come into this expecting to be the one to be push Sandra's buttons, instead Sandra has been doing all the button pushing and faking a Dark Phoenix episode and using that to threaten Asgard, it turned out to be just the motivation Tanya needed.

-----

The girls was enjoying the tour. "Quite the high tech prison, I imagine it rivals some of the best in the world" Abby said.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 2:27 am

Riku shrugged " True enough patty mayonaise, Emmets that bitch so seeing him as a mentor is understandable, I think most of us do too different extents, Elmo has certainly come a long way from mass spamming one move like that obnoxious jackass you play against in a fighting game, GENESIS! "

Genesis flipped him off " Why dont you just get good a-hole! "

Riku rolled his eyes " This bitch "

" I can agree with that, Emmets skills and wisdom are undeniable, it would be foolish if Sandra didnt utilize what he knows and shape her own skills " Iko said

" Such praise, I thank you all "

Emmet had suddenly appeared in the room, sitting on the arm of one of the couches and watching the screen " I would say I have taken Sandra under my wing and made her my protege, so too speak. She is skilled and powerful on her own, but wants to learn more and grow "

As the fight continued and Sandra seemed to slip into her dark phoenix personae, Aziza asked what the costume change meant

" The dark phoenix is what happens when a host for the phoenix force is taken over by negative emotions and corrupted " Emmet explained

" Has that happened to you before? Adrian asked curiously

Emmet nodded " Oh multiple times dawling, some on accident and other times on purpose, it became somewhat pleasurable at times. But as I am now I dont consider myself a light or dark phoenix, more a blending of colors to make something new and all my own "

The fight appeared to be entering its final stages as Sandra entered the ultimate form of the phoenix's avatar. How would Tanya respond?

---------------------------------

" I would hope so, more that we surpass them. Many of the best prisons in the world cant claim to be inescapable, but I believe Marcus has a good set up " as they left the room, he turned to the three of them " I should mention that your not the only ones to be accepted recently, one other person has joined, hmm I believe he's in the rec room at the moment, this would be an excellent time for you too meet him " he led them towards the rec room.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 3:56 am

Tesla listened as Emmet explained the costume changes Sandra was going through. "Back at SXM we became well aware of dark phoenix. To say Sandra has had trouble keeping her emotions in check over the years would be an understatement. At one point it seemed like a bi-monthly affair where we'd have to go tough something involving her. A lot of us went from fearing her to just rolling our eyes and being like "seriously, again with this?" Although between Dave saying he loved her one day, then blaming all his life problems on her the next, and sometimes even trying to kill her despite never standing any hope of actually accomplishing that. I guess one can't blame her to much for having problems. Strange as it may sound, Sandra is actually far better off here with Tanesha and Roberta then she ever was at SXM. I'm honestly surprised she stayed there as long as she did."

-----

Tanya's power was initially below that of what Kano's Worries Madness would be, however she seemed to be growing rapidly in strength by the second. She could sense Tanya pulling strength from many different godly and cosmic sources. "It's not often I tap into this much strength, however queen of asgard you insisted I fight you at my best. Well here it is. So lets end this while we're both still young."

The two would engage in battle once more with Tanya getting overwhelmed at the start. She would persist and over time would start to be able to give Sandra somewhat of a fight as her power seemed to keep growing to no end. A lot of power was getting thrown around in this final battle and the two fighters had to restrain themselves and any collateral damage to the dead section of space they was in. This was notably easier for Sandra then Tanya. Tanya was now fighting without clones, not only was her power growing but she had also bypassed the need of needing to spawn a physical clone to access various abilities.

-----

Watching the fight from the mansion Tesla commented "Well look at that, one being with every ability under the god damn sun. Who does this remind you guys of fight?"

-----

Back in space it seemed nothing was left. Moons, planets, even suns where all completely obliterated by the intensity of the ongoing fight. Due to being a dead galaxy out in the middle of space somewhere, there was no death for the Code:Breakers to enjoy. But at least there was plenty of destruction and the battle itself was very flash and quite a spectral with all the power being thrown around. Something had to give sooner or later and after one final clash a body could be seen sent flying crashing through several asteroids. It was Tanya as Sandra would teleport in and catch her immediately opening a star-gate and beginning the journey back to Earth. Sandra was quick to catch her as being knocked out, Sandra was unsure if Tanya still processed the ability to survive in space by herself.

Sandra had to admit that was more of a fight then she or Mien expected. Tanya was holding out on them against Godric. Sandra could only guess one of two things that either Tanya didn't have the right motivation during that fight to allow her to access this power, or that Tanya was afraid she couldn't control it.

At the end of the day though Sandra's theory turned out to be true. Tanya gained immense power in a quick amount of time, much more then Sandra expected her to produce. However powerful she got though did not matter in the long run. Tanya was unable to polish off Sandra in quick fashion, and eventually Tanya just could not handle all her power any longer. Endurance and Sandra's ability to maintain her Phoenix power over a long period of time had won out against Tanya burst of rage boost power.

They arrived back at the mansion where Sandra laid Tanya in a unused bed to rest. Hopefully this put all the bickering to bed once and for all. Sandra would like for things to go back to how they where in the SXM days, how things was prior to Tanya's death. She just wanted to be allies, hell friends even, once again. Sandra left the room and went to where the others was watching, obviously fully aware she was being watched. "Hello guys, enjoy the light show?" Sandra said in reference to how the battle must have looked from a spectators viewpoint.

-----

Another person had joined only just recently, the girls wondered who it could be? They followed to the rec room and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 9:26 pm

At the Shadowgreen Institute, excitement was buzzing in the air. A new Fall Semester was starting, meaning that a fresh class of New Bloods were enrolling. Julie was starting her second year at the school and hoped to make some new friends. Graduates from the year before were trying out for the Shadow Force, but no one had yet passed the field test. In addition to a plethora of obstacles, they had to handle being attacked by the Test Administrator. This year, Nick was handling that assignment.

Nick was fairly bored with this duty. In order to take the field test, one had to pass a physical and a written exam. No one had yet failed the physical, though some washed out in the written exam, which was real-world evaluation of their critical thinking, teamwork, and leadership skills. They had many candidates who looked perfect on paper, but they had all so far bogged down at the Scissors Trap. The trap itself was a basic scissor spring trap that moved in only one direction. All applicants so far had elected to jump over it, which was fine until they let their guard down and were struck by Nick's blasts.

As the object of the test was to get from one end of the course to the other without taking damage, this resulted in an instant failing grade. Nick had just polished off the last applicant of the day and yawned with boredom.
"250 applicants and not one passed. I wonder how many will be back tomorrow?"
Hanging his clipboard in the Administrator kiosk, he took out his phone and called Katy.
"Hey, babe, what's up?"

After Katy told him about her day, he smiled.
"I'm handling the Shadow Force applications. They've got a lot of heart, but not the focus this team requires. Anyway, we're enrolling students for the Fall Semester now, so if you still wanted to study here, now's a good time."
Nick would be glad to have Katy around on a regular basis, plus he knew the school would benefit her. Sitting down in the kiosk, he stretched his legs and yawned, not able to suppress it.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 10:27 pm

"I still wouldn't mind just taking my shot at the Shadow Force. But if I got to start at the bottom and go though school again then I guess it can't be helped." It was nice to talk to Nick again, it'll also be nice to start spending more time with him. "Shall we meet at the portal like usual Nick?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 7:35 pm

" Like I said, she's massive vagina in a tacky party city wig " Riku said in response to Tesla's comment.

As the battle came to it's conclusion and Sandra returned to the mansion with an unconscious Tanya, the group congragulated her on her victory.

" Excellent battle dawling " Emmet commended Sandra "Very well done "

Tanesha hugged her girlfriend " Forreal girl, good job taking that bitch down "

Mien suudenly manifested in the room next too Emmet, looking more then a little smug " Of course she did, there was no doubt the fraudulent heifer of a queen was going to take an L " she laughed

" Well Elmo, a solid 7.5/10 " Riku " complimented " her "  Real good stuff "

Mien shot him a look " Oh cut us some slack! "

" Fine " Riku said with an eyeroll " 8.5/10 , you did the code:breaker name well "

----------------------------------------------------

The rec room was fairly simple with a television, couches, pin ball machines, book shelves, game consoles.....and a tall anthropomorphic grey furred wolf wearing a grey vest, tie, white undershirt, and light grey slacks. The wolf was holding a magazine but looking at the entrance to the room like he was waiting for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

" Greetings Fenrir, this is Christian Hummel, Cassandra and Abigail Fuller, their new recruits for the team as well " Klause said as he made the introductions.

Christian wasnt put off by Fenrirs appearance given all the non human looking people in the code:breakers, but something was bothering him about the wolf man? He seemed so familiar but Christian couldnt tell why " Hello Fenrir, its nice to meet you " Christian started too approach him, hand extended, but paused as he felt a strong force around the wolf man. Fenrir's apprecion remained impassive and alloof, but his nostrils flaired ever so slightly.

" It's nice to meet you " Fenrir's voice belied his appearance, his voice was soft and polite.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 8:38 pm

Sandra just chuckled some and accepted it, not even bothered to be upset or anything about being called Elmo. She'd been around here long enough now to know what Riku was like. "Well thank you. If I even impressed our all mighty president, then I suppose I must of done something right." Sandra was just light heartedly goofing in her reply to Riku.

As Tanesha gave her a hug Sandra hugged her back and replied "Thanks girl. That "bitch" used to be a good friend of mine before she let all this god stuff go to her head. With any luck this will give the girl the wake up call she badly needs and we can finally put this bickering to an end."

Riku was a troll at heart, a lovable but still a troll none the less. And due to their relationship and feelings for each other Sandra knew that Tani would always give her support no matter what. So probably the most meaningful compliment here came from Emmet. Sandra addressed Emmet with a great deal of respect as she commented towards him "Thank you, I appreciate it."

Tesla couldn't help but to chime in and tease Sandra a little "Aww how adorable, you look so proud Sandra." Tesla realized by now that Emmet's word carried a lot of weight around here, Tesla was just having some fun calling her out on it. On a more serious note however "You did well though Sandra. I've been around SXM long enough to see you buckle and botch it all up under pressure, more then once. I think any of can agree you've come a long way since the old days."

-----

A humanoid wolf man wasn't what what Abby and Cass expected to see. Abby wondered if he was a werewolf type deal at first but that didn't add up. Those have human forms and generally transform into wolf beasts during a full moon. This guy seemed more like the X-MEN's Beast where he was in this fury wolf man state full time, and had full control and reasoning of himself. Cass broke Abby's line of thought with a mental "Come on" and the girls approached Fenrir with Cass speaking out "Hello Fenrir my name is Cassandra, this is my sister Abigail. It's nice to meet you." Cass extended her hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 2:24 am

Fenrirs nostrils flared again, Cassandra sensed a faint trace of psionic energy coming from the wolf man. He shook Cassandra's hand, then Abby's " It nice to meet you....um you can call me....Fenny....if you want too "

" Fenny? Of course, its a cute nickname " Christian told him

Fenrir starred at him for a moment, rubbing the back of his head before looking away " Um thank you "

Christian noticed that Fenrir's tale was wagging happily, despite his appearance, he seemed to be shy and awkward but also very friendly, the same feeling of familiarity was still there " Say, Fenny have we met before? "

Fenrir shook his head " We havent, but you know my parents "

Christian was suprised at that, he liked to think he was aquainted with a good number of people, mainly the code:breakers these days " I do? Hmm nothing comes too mind, are you a mutant? "

" I am not, you have their scenet all over you, very deeply " Fenrir stated

" Scent?.... " Christian looked closer at the wolfman, his tail and ears and......red eyes? It clicked " OH SHIT YOUR EMMET AND JONATHANS SON?!! " He gulped " Uh sorry for getting loud like that "

Fenrir shrugged " It's fine and yes their my mom and dad "

" Oh, so you and Elspeth are....twins? " Christian asked

" Ah, I thought I sensed my big sister, were sextuplets actually.....um im the youngest "

Christian was rather suprised, Emmet had mentioned having twins and triplets on occasion, but not six, he was also kicking himself for not putting it together sooner, he seemed to take after Jonathan, who who possessed a dog tail and ears but otherwise looked human.

--------------------------------------------------

" Well as most of us didnt know you pre-code:breaker and cant really take the word of a certain petty bitch seriously, i'll just say that was one of the best fights I've seen today and today has been nothing but fights so that says a lot " Eva said, patting Sandra's arm " Way to rep the sexy red heads "

" Indeed, i've actually read up a fair bit on your files and this was definetly far better then it read " Iko said with a smile, it was actually kinda difficult to tell if that was a compliment or shade, there wasnt any malice behind it, it reminded Sandra that she never sensed anything from Iko, like he was empty inside.

" Yes, all of the destruction was very enjoyable for the code:breakers " Ashe chimed in

" Quite so, quite so " Emmet said, tipping his glass for Riku to refill " Your certainly shaping your overall personal style quite nicely, as I continue teaching you you'll go even further im sure, today has certainly been exciting hasnt it? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 3:20 am

This was a surprising turn of events, Cassandra didn't recall Emmet ever mentioning this child. It was curious though Fenrir said he wasn't a mutant. "So Fenny if you aren't a mutant, if you don't mind my asking, what are you? I find it curious you would not of inhered any mutant genes. I mean Phoenix Force aside, Emmet is still mutant right? I know when I lost access to the Goblin Force for a while that I still had all my mutant abilities. My mother was the same. If she ever somehow got cut off from the Phoenix Force, she was still a mutant and still retained her original mutant powers. I always thought Emmet was much the same. I don't know if Jonathan is mutant or not, your physical features certainly takes more after him. But still, you'd think you would of gotten something from Emmet's side as well right?"

Going by the trace of psionic energy she sensed earlier Fenny did inherit something from Emmet. But maybe she was wrong comparing him to Sandra.

-----

This was like the most adulation and compliments Sandra had gotten since joining this group, it seemed everybody had something good to say in their own way about what they'd just seen, it was almost all a little much to take in. Tesla was Tesla, but her comments where ultimately positive. Iko was a curious one but Sandra was willing to take it as a compliment. Even Riku was usually supportive. Although she did have to wonder if Emmet being present was a big part of this wave of support. Regardless though, Sandra was plenty happy to soak this all in while she could.

With not a big lot more to say Sandra thanked Eva and Ashe for their words of encouragement. Emmet commented on Sandra shaping her own style, she could only imagine what further training was going to do for her. "It has been a wild day for sure between the elves and Tanya."

"Wildly fun that is" Tesla chimed in with.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2020 8:24 pm

Nick had a sympathetic look on his end.
"Yeah, I wish you could, too. But the policy is that we're only accepting Shadowgreen graduates or exceptional students. So, if you do well, it won't be long before you'll get in."
Katy asked if they should meet at the portal.
"Yeah, that will be fine."

Nick hung up after they wrapped up the conversation. Using a Fire Path, he was able to arrive at the portal in New York City very quickly. He was excited that Katy would be studying at Shadowgreen and that they could spend more time together. With her experience, he thought that she could graduate in a much shorter time than normal. If she also displayed great talent, he could justify giving her the test before graduation. That being said, it wouldn't be easy to move up the ranks, so he would give her pointers where he could to ensure her success.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2020 3:00 pm

Katy arrived though the portal after a little while having stopped back by SXM to throw on some fresh cloths, including the new pair of earrings as she'd never hear the end of from Riku if she didn't wear them. She greeted Nick noticing no car, figuring he must used one of those fire path thingy's people over here was fond of. She joked "What's this, no fancy set of wheels today?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 6:55 pm

Klauses phone suddenly began ringing " Excuse me, I need to take this "

As he stepped out of the room, Fenrir, Christian, Cassandra, and Abby took seats on the couches. Fenrir appeared to be pondering how he wanted too answer " Hmm, it isnt public knowledge, but since you seem to be close to my mother its fine. He's not a mutant, he's a divine spirit, a god. As for my father he's of the beastman species, the canine variety obviously, he's also bitten by a werewolf so theres that " he explained very matter of factly

" As for my siblings and myself, um demi-divine spirits/beastman? all of us have our mothers divine blood naturally, then theres our father. Im the youngest out of the six of us and I take after our father the most, though the other five have varying canine features and we can all transform. We also all share psionic abilities which we derive from our mother "

Christian already knew about Emmets actually race, but it was still neice hearing about Fenrir, Elspeth, and their four other siblings. something occured to to him " Um, are your others siblings, um.... " he trailed off not sure how to proceed, but Fenrir decuded what he was getting at.

" My four other siblings are alive, we happened to be together at the time and pulled our abilities together to get through uncle Godrics assault " He looked down, most likely thinking about his siblings that hadnt made it.

" Oh! Im so sorry, I didnt mean to bring that up "

Fenrir shook his head " Dont worry about....how is Kaiser, I can sense him around all as well, William too "

" Kaisers pretty good, William too " Christian told him " Do you know about the code:breakers? Me and Kaiser are in it, William said he'd join when he was finished with his research "

Fenrir smiled " Thats good to hear "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet chuckled " Indeed, we can only hope to see much more in the future "

Suddenly Riku's phone started ringing

" Bitch who's calling you? " Tanesha asked " You aint got a man "

Riku rolled his eyes " Bitch dont worry about what I got, whats the Tea? " he asked the person on the phone, he grinned darkly as they spoke " You dont say, good good, keep me updated "

" Sounds like the bootlegged president of america is scheming " Eva commented

" The bad bitch president of america is settin some shit up or more accurately some weak ass hoes are planning to step to me and aint go like what they see " he cackled

Genesis yawned and stretched out " Im gonna go take a nap if were not doing anything else today "

" Sweet dreams dawling, I'll be cooking a big dinner tonight in honor of our victory over the elves and my new kingship of the elves " Emmet told him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 7:58 pm

A divine spirit?    That's interesting.    Cass had no idea that was the case but when she thought about what she did know of Emmet, it kind of made sense.    "I had no idea Emmet was a divine being.    Has that ever happened before, I mean with the Phoenix Force.    Looking at Sandra, along with Rachel and Jean before here, and um I guess we can call them part time hosts it's had along the way.    Phoenix seems to have a fondness towards mutants with strong psionic powers.    Although, I assume there is many different hosts of different species I've never heard about."

Abby finally added to the conversation "by the way if Emmet being divine is supposed to be some type of secret, don't worry we'll keep quiet on it."

-----

"Wait you'll be cooking?   Like actually cooking?   Can I help out?"   Before everything went to shit being in the kitchen and helping prep meals for the family, it was something she really enjoyed doing.     She could totally get back into that.      Then Tesla spoke breaking the line of thought "Pfft, please.   If Emmet has any kind of desert in mind, you'd eat it Sandra long before it ever reaches the dinner table."
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 5:59 pm

Nick chuckled.
"No, not today. I pretty much save that for dates."
Using a Fire Path, Nick and Katy traveled back to Shadowgreen. Taking her over to a booth, he helped her get signed up as a new student. From there, he led her to an auditorium.

"All New Bloods have to go through Orientation. You'll get an official welcome, a tour, and a key to your room. Your class schedule will be delivered to you later for the official start of classes tomorrow."
Nick checked his watch.
"That whole thing shouldn't take more than two hours. I'll meet you in your room later."

Nick gave her a brief kiss and then left the auditorium. The place was packed with new students, mostly children, but some young adults. Madame Shadow soon appeared to give the official welcome.
"I wish to welcome this year's class of New Bloods to the premiere school for mutants and enhanced humans. I'm sure you'll all benefit from our classes, learning to control your powers and studying for a professional degree. Some of you may even get to join the elite Shadow Force, helping to protect our world from any threat."

Behind Madame Shadow a projection of the Shadow Force in their uniforms appeared behind her. Nick was standing in the front, his eyes daring an enemy to fight. The students chattered excitedly, many remembering their role in the recent demon invasion.
"Now, then, let's begin the tour of the school. Everyone stay together and don't wander off."
Madame Shadow left the podium and began leading the students out of the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 7:46 pm

" Personally im more concerned if this caucasian woman understands the importance of seasoning " Riku stated " Nobody likes bland ass food, but Em will be doing most of the work so I guess we have nothing to worry about. Anyway im heading back to the formerly white, now black house " he opened a void and left. Gradually the others started leaving to do whatever, Tanesha kissed Sandras cheek and told her she was gonna take a nap.

Emmet teleported Sandra and himself to the Code:Breakers main kitchen, a large room fully stocked with multiple refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, etc, not to mention a pantry " Alright then dawling now what to prepare " he tapped his chin as he thought about it " We have an incredible amount of elf meat that wil likely last for months ,so that does give us a lot too work with. Hmm perhaps some spaghetti and meatballs....tacos...eggs are appealing to me for some reason right now so perhaps i'll make some omlettes and egg sandwhiches, oh and good balance is necessary, nice salad of lettuce, tomato, strawberrys, and melon "

As Emmet spoke, the ingredients started to appear on the counter top " Any ideas or things you suggest to add dawling? "

-----------------------------------

Klause returned to the room " Something has come up, how would you four like to get some hands on experience in the field? "

" Sure, whats going on? " Fenrir asked

" Yeah im down too " Christian said in agreement.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 7
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next