Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 3:04 am

"You look amazing girl" Sandra said with a smile. While she was a bit worried earlier that she might have to cut the day short and step in on the Cassandra situation, to Sandra's delight Cass had sorted things out in the end. So given things ultimately went in their favor, Sandra was quite happy to continue spending quality time with her girls.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 12:38 am

Nick turned his head to face Katy as she talked about wanting to have a proper battle the next time they went out. It seemed his lady's mind was never far from fighting, but being a hot-blooded kind of man, he liked that about her.
"After my training's done and I've settled things with Hans, I'd be happy to go another round with you. I'm good with my hands, but I'm even better with my energy blasts."
Having Katy snuggled into him like this made him feel warm all over. He had definitely missed having something like this.

Nick twirled a lock of Katy's sexy blue hair around his finger.
"Of course, it won't be immediately after I beat Hans. I plan for some awesome victory sex with you after I avenge that loss."
His hand slipped behind her head and he pulled her into an intense kiss, tongue and all. It seemed that even though he was spent sexually, his desire for her still burned like an inferno. It was only natural, given the hot-blooded man that he was.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 1:17 am

Scott mentioned victory sex after his win with Hans, it kinda reminded Katy of Sandra and her girlfriends who'd use any excuse to get in bed with each other. Not that Katy minded at all, she was more then looking forward to more nights like this. After the two broke off the kiss Katy responded with "Well obviously" and smiled. She'd then proceed on "I just want to compare ourselves against each other in a real battle. We couldn't truly go all out at Chiang's, and I want to see where we really compare at our best against each other."

It sounded to Nick that Katy was quite curious to see first hand just how well he could handle himself in a real fight. During the demon war Katy was in hell while Nick was not, Nick never wasn't there to see Katy overcome the odds to defeat the ice queen, likewise Katy wasn't there when Nick and the others was battling the generals. Yes they talked about their respective fights a little bit, but words alone was not satisfying enough to Katy. She wanted to see first hand, with her own eyes what he new boyfriend was capable of.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 2:01 am

" Ok Mariah, that'll be enough for today "

Minerva closed her notebook, her mind was swimming with all the new information. After the talk in Riku's room, he moved them to another room in the mansion, a small libarary that Riku explained Emmet had fiddled with time in, basically a whole day could be fit in one hour in the room. The moment they'd got there, Riku immediately started lecturing, and suprising was taking it moderately seriously, with the occasional petty remark throne in.

He discussed various magical theories such as the conversion of power, elemental affinity and more. So many thing Minerva hadnt known and this was all basic stuff as he explained it, it made her question what she'd been doing till now, could it really be called magecraft. But that didnt matter, she was learning now and she was definetly going to make the most of it.

" Sensei, I cant thank you enough, for doing all of this fo me "

" Oh of course you can Matilda and you will " Riku said as he lounged in his chair "Anyway thanks to this room we'll be able to cram in a good amount of lessons and training, especially since im a boss bitch and have a very busy life, what with running america "

Ku-Chan coughed, sounding suspiciously like " into the ground and making Riku give it the side eye.

" Of course, and congrats on your victory! I'm sure the country will be....in good hands "

Riku rolled his eyes " Yeah it sounded like thats what you meant, just wait Manny i've got a lot of plans for that dumpster fire of a country, everyones gonna see and suck it after the country blossoms, haha "

Minerva smiled, truthfully she did think Riku was going to do great things with the country, that just meant she was going to have to work extra hard to live up to the expectations of being his student.

" So Mary, whats new in your world, aside from nearly getting annihilated in pixie land "

Minerva blushed, unsure of what to say, she wanted to discuss her relationship with Scott but knew full that wasnt what Riku wanted to hear " Um, n-nothing much sensei "

Riku sighed " Moesha just spill the tea on this " relationship " of yours, i'm all ears "

" Ok then sensei! " Minerva smiled " Well, its been going pretty good, it's my first relationship so I dont have any basis to go on. But we've been on a few dates and Scott has been so wonderful and kind. I'm happy to be with him, but during the party last night he asked if I wanted to meet his parents "

" Oh thats code for he has a lot of baby mamas "

" What?! "

Riku nodded " Yeah, supposedly he's the number one hero of his world and I can only assume the broads there have absolutely no standards and this fact gets them going, so their just throwing pussy at him left and right, resulting in a lot of little accidents and mistakes and him getting drug up and down the courts for child support.....HAHAHAHAHAHA oh if only life was kind, i'm kidding Miranda "

Minerva had been very confused as that didnt sound like Scott at all, but relaxed once she realized Riku had been messing around " Ah, good one sensei "

" Ha, wasnt it? Some heterosexual men are very much like that, but I doubt this guy is the Fetty Wap of his world, Just have to go see ma and pa sanctimonious, eat some bland ass food and pretend to like a lot of dad jokes. Good luck with that, but if your trying to make a decisive move in this relationship, the parents are a good route to go. Have sex with them and your in! "

Minerva starred at him for a moment " Um, thats a joke "

Ku-Chan applauded " Good catch Minny "

" Eh, I sense a problem coming, not a very good one, but a problem none the the less "

Minerva lowered her head a little " Yes, Scott and his father had a falling out and things have been tense between them..... "

Riku perked up immediately, grinning broadly " And your not sure how to feel about it, given the tragedy that is your patriarchal relationship, oh finally something interesting. Well Mimi you can be a good girlfriend and just support and emphasize with your man and his problems, or you can be a good girlfriend and be angry about how simple his problems are in theface of yours and take some joy out of it "

Minerva bit her lip, not sure how to feel. Hearing about Scotts problems had stirred something in her, something she hadnt wanted to admit too. Regardless she would stand by Scotts side during this, how she felt during it was up to her.

-------------------------------------------

Tabitha was going over possible spells to use when they seemed to reach their destination and not to a friendly welcome. She complimented Tame on her ability, even with magic you didnt come across people with a conjuring ability like that. As the beta teams plane got through the hole, doors flew open. Tabitha cast a flying spell and descended down, while Louise leaped down.

" Before we get this going, everyone gather around " Tabitha instructed " Shcit! Regeneratsiya! " pink and green lights bathed over the group " It's a protection spell that increases your defense, blocking thirty percent of damage, I threw in a minor regeneration spell as well, not gonna regrow limbs but should improve your healing "

Eliza marvelled at Scotts armor, she could feel the great power radiating from it. As he jumped out and began attacking the flying machines following them, she summoned her own armor and Excalibur Galatine " Are you ready for the fight ahead, chihiro? "

Chihiro nodded shakily " Y-Yeah Eliza-Chan! "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" You look great too " Tanesha said, then turned towards Roberta who was still picking through the wracks " You good over there Roberta? I think I saw a dress you would look great in " she walked over to one of the racks and pulled out a a 50's style black swing dress.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 2:22 am

"Thanks babe" Sandra said towards Tanesha's compliment. Walking over with her to Roberta Sandra liked the dress Tani pulled out. "Oh I seen that one earlier, black is hot but it was clearly to big a size for myself or Tani. I was gonna let Roberta know but it slipped my mind after that distraction with the mother who apparent thinks anybody of a smaller frame must be a child. Huh, I wonder what that lady thinks of midgets, child labor?" Sandra let out a slight laugh, the event from earlier still pretty fresh in her mind.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 5:16 am

Wichita, Kansas

As Bravo team exited the skyranger they found themselves in a now heavily damaged office hallway. They jumped down to the least damaged floor and found themselves in a large hallway that. The sprinklers were already very active drenching them in water as they walked through. The pilot for their skyranger immediately left as missiles were in pursuit.

Tabitha's spell raised everyone's confidence as well along with Rory who was most familiar with the ability. He grabbed his swords gesturing for to go forward. While they only worked together briefly he noticed Avery's instincts were oddly good for someone with limited combat experience. Avery took the lead and ran forward with his dagger ready. The enemy was likely to confront them which was the idea.  

However, Bravo team encountered no resistance. They were fast and were able to move and cover a large distance within twenty seconds but the place seemed like a maze. Empty offices and lounges all over. Eventually they reached a massive gym sized like lobby. The power was still on lighting up the trees and small gardens in the room. There were three levels to the place as well showing balconies above them. Avery decided to stop here and activated his dagger's ability to switch into a long black elemental blade. "I get the feeling were being watched. Not sure though." he said relying purely on instinct.

"Surprised you noticed and not even your magus friends were able to tell. Interesting."

The voice of an old man with a Russian accent echoed through the room. "Doesn't matter, know that you came here to die. Kill them, and collect their corpses." the command sent dozens of soldiers into the lobby on all levels. They all carried small arms ranging from submachine guns to grenade launchers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Hmm so it reduces damage by thirty percent right?" Avery nervously asked Tabitha as his own sword began to get cold as ice.

It was subtle, but not enough so that the two magus present didn't feel it. "His territory." Rory calmly surmised as the pressure he felt suddenly increased. It was an oppressive feeling as if they were being trapped in that room. The walls were now covered with a magical force capable of sealing them inside that room. This was a tomb, but one that both Tabitha and Rory were the best equipped to deal with.

Alpha Team

Sheriha was only visible as a blue blur soaring through the sky evading and firing missiles . It was only possible to tell where she flew by the explosions in her wake from intercepted or missed missiles fired by the enemy missile batteries. She noticed the enemy drones, but felt confident in Scott's ability to stop them.

"I'll set her down on the roof!" the pilot yelled out. The moment the skyranger turned around a figure appeared on top of the aircraft. He was well dressed in a black suit, pale skin and large scar on his face. He raised his katana and brought it down onto the skyranger. Moments before the blade was used Yasuri who was calm and relaxed during the entire skirmish tensed up for a moment as the enemy appeared near them. His extreme intuition allowed him to sense the attack before it struck. The only person who would've been directly hit was Eliza. He raced forward to grab her and jumped towards the back of the skyranger as the sword sliced the skyranger in half. At the speeds it was going at the aircraft flew apart leaving the group separated. Tame almost instantly summoned two large birds. One grabbed one half of the ship holding her, the pilot and Chichiro. It slowly brought them down to the roof of the building. The other bird tried to grab the other half but was immediately split in two. The same man appeared again seemingly appeared and struck down the conjured creature.

Time seemingly slowed down for both Yasuri and Eliza as the bird was torn apart. They knew they were the next target. He raised his blade again readying an attack that would likely occur in less than a second. That's all the time they had for a counter attack.

Scott noticed the situation immediately, but before he could react a bubble formed around him similar to the one around the city. It immediately begin to shrink and crush him, but he noticed the power wasn't as strong as what contained the city. However even at half strength it was still formidable.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 2:20 am

Tabitha cursed as she realized too late what was going on, the terrorist had a mage on their side and a decent one if he was able to use a remote watching spell without her or Rory noticing. Now they had armed forces coming at them while they were trapped in a veritable bomb. This was a bad situation but nothing she hadnt dealt with before " Rory is it? I'm going to need your help to get us out of here, the rest of you please keep those soldiers at bay till we can get us out of this bounded field! "

Louise didnt need to be told twice and found himself rushing forward, the enemie soldiers opening fire on him, his body had long since forgotten pain, the dull impacts doing nothing to impede him, as a grenade was lobbed at him, he held his arms up to block up, getting engulfed in an explosion, but out of the smoke came some kind of humanoid like thing, a living emobodiment of infestivastion.

Louise's figured shocked enemies and allies alike, Louise's gestured violently towards the soldiers and from this a path a virulence erupted forward, scattering the soldirers. The ones unlucky enough to get out of the way found themselves being infected with some horrible virus, falling to the ground and shaking violently as large boils grew on their bodies and oozed pus till they fll unconscious. Grabbing a fallen gun, Louise began firing, far off gun training resurfacing.

Tabitha, seemingly unfazed by Lousie, turned back to Rory " Breaking out of a bounded field isnt easy, but it's doable, we need to distrupt the network of magic being used to keep it up " She firmly pressed her staff to the ground " We need to focus our own magical power, once the bounded field becomes unstable, we can strike and dispell it " Clothing her eyes, Tabitha began chanting, wind  swirling around her body as she got to work.

------------------------------------------

Eliza yelled out as Yasuri grabbed her and jumped towards the back of the skyranger, a man wielding a katana had appeared out of nowhere and started attacking. His skill was incredible, Eliza was finding it hard to keep up with his movements, but as the sky ranger was sliced in two, she sensed this mysterious swordsman would be coming for them next. Excalibur Galatine felt heavy in her hands, this was her first real taste of combat against a living opponent aiming to kill.

She shook her head, she'd been training for this moment all her life and she would not dishnor her father, dishonor the king of knights and the round table, never. With only a second to counter, she raised her hand.

True Name, unveiling, I shall rise to the siege perilous. The place that cures all wounds and dissolves all hatred, our home, sits here! Manifest, Lord Camelot!

A clang rang out, a cross shaped shield had manifested between them and swordsman, his sword striking the shield. Eliza allowed herself a moment of satisfaction, it was the first time she'd been able to summon the shield that represented the round table " As long as my will is stead and strong, this shield will hold strong! " but this was still a weak imitation of the true shield, she could not be sure of how many strikes it could handle, but now they had an opportunity to counterattack.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 4:39 pm

Rory wordlessly followed Tabitha's lead. He was taught this, but breaking through powerful bounded fields wasn't his specialty especially one such as this. Still, he followed Tabitha's lead and grabbed his blades. They weren't just for attacking, but was also specially attuned to his magecraft. As he struck the ground with both weapons he focused his power. Both could see the inner workings of the barrier. It was powerful due to how intricate it was. Any probe would immediately be countered by its fluctuating patterns. However, Tabitha's experience combined with Rory's unusual power could be enough to disrupt it. They just needed to find the flaws and cause the enemy magus boundary to burst.

"You got this PB (Pretty Boy), Tabitha!" The moment the first shot rang out Avery planted his sword into the ground. Ice flowed from it and formed a small but thick ice dome over the two magus. He realized the situation they were in immediately and figured those two needed protection. As bullets and grenades were fired at him he raised shields of ice periodically to block them.

Pink Devil realized the situation as well. With Avery on defense and the magus figuring out a way out. Both her and Louise needed to stay on offense. She raced out using her small frame and speed to evade gun fire and close the distance. A P90 submachine gun appeared in her hands. She jumped over a group of enemies and sprayed them with powerful bullets that tore them apart. As she landed a grenade launcher formed in her right hand and was aimed at one of the balconies above. A grenade was launched and impacted the balcony causing concrete, metal and blood to rain above.

Alpha Team

Eliza, Yasuri and the unknown Swordsman all were in a standoff, but the battlefield was half of a falling Skyranger. The swordsman was able to stand inside the ship with seemingly perfect balance as both Eliza and Yasuri were behind the shield. He lifted his sword again to strike against the shield. What was unusual was how the sword didn't reach but there was still an impact.

"Lower your shield the moment he finishes his strike. Can you do it?" Yasuri asked calmly. It was clear he had a plan and at some point they needed to make a move or they'd hit the ground soon. She nodded agreeing to the idea. Just as the enemy brought them his blade and Eliza felt it's impact she lowered Lord Camelot.

In that instance like any skilled warrior the swordsman expected a counter attack and was obliged to counter, but something happened. A aura of almost overwhelming hostility erupted from Yasuri causing the swordsman to hesitate. He only hesitated for a tenth of a second maybe even less but in that moment Yasuri covered the distance and drove his hand through the swordsman's left arm chopping it off. His arm along with his sword went flying out the skyranger. Before Yasuri could take his left the swordsman disappeared.

"Teleportation, not surprised. Now, do you think you can fly?" He asked with a smile as he wiped the blood off on his clothes. Of course as if Tame heard the question another bird flew over and grabbed their half of the skyranger. They floated down and landed with the other skyranger on the roof.

They regrouped on the roof. Tame looked everyone and smiled happy to see everyone was ok. Of course, that relief was soon gone as a explosions from the center of the roof caused the ground the shake. Three indivduals floated from out the smoking hole. One was the swordsman who seemed to now recovered his missing arm. Tame could sense a massive amount of psionic energy from a seemingly young white girl in a black dress and another individual who was massive. Almost looked like the size of the hulk. It's skin was dark and had a mouth similar to a crocodile with rows of teeth. Tame noticed she couldn't use the full force of her powers here, but knew the enemy was similarly limited. The roof they were on was perfect for a confrontation like this. It was a massive complex used for both aircraft and moving equipment. Lot's of room and cover, but Tame wanted to at least try to stop this battle from happening.

She took a step forward and held her hands up. "We don't need t-" before she could finish a shadow appeared from in front of her along with a large gun. It fired powerful blast causing an explosion similar to a hellfire missile strike. As the smoke cleared the shadow retreated towards the enemy. For a moment everyone was worried until they saw Tame standing there. Her tentacles seemed to stretch out further. There were some small scrapes and burns that seemed to heal. Tame's body appeared to be shaking on slightly. Not in pain but out of rage.

"Fine, that was your last chance. Don't worry about the psychic. Deal with the rest."

----------------------------------------------------------
Roberta was done choosing her clothes and walked out the changing room with a white 60s dress with a black ribbon around the waist. The dress was long enough to not look short on Roberta. She played with the skirt a little and lifted her leg up just a little and smiled thinking "I can probably drop kick someone in this."

When she came out she noticed both Sandra and Tanesha's dresses. It took her a moment to not revert back to a horny little teenager. Still, this was far better than the usual situations they get into "I swear every day you two make me feel like awkward little kid and I think that dress might work better Tani. I'll try that on to." Roberta took the dress and changed into it. Coming out she decided to pose hands on her hips.

"All I need is a cigarette and I'd be a bitch from the 60s."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 6:11 pm

Sandra got a little laugh from the awkward little kid comment. "What can I say? We're a trio of hot sexy bitches. Affection and desire can make people act out of the ordinary." Sandra smiled approvingly and nodded slightly when Roberta changed into her second dress. "Roberta girl you look fine in both those dresses." This had turned out to be quite a fun shopping experience, and to think there was still so many stores to go. This was what Sandra wanted, more time to just hang out with her girls and really bond deeper on a personal level. Hopefully they could get many more experiences like this.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 12:41 am

Scott had finished dealing with the drones, but almost immediately he saw a new threat. A mysterious swordsman was after Yasuri and Eliza, but before he could react, some kind of psionic field was thrown over him like a cloak. It appeared to be the same kind of force field that was covering the city, but this one was meant to hinder his movement. It was only about half as strong as the field covering the city, but it was still formidable.
"You're going to need more than this to hold me down!"
Scott flared up with his Destructive Aura, and the intense power popped the force field like a balloon.

Able to move again, Scott could see that Yasuri had fended off the swordsman and protected Eliza. One of Tame's birds caught their Skyranger half and brought it safely down to the roof. Scott hopped off and turned to the pilot.
"You good, man?"
The pilot gave him a thumbs up, so Scott regrouped with Tame, Yasuri, and Eliza. It was just in time, too, as three opponents now appeared to halt their progress.

One was the swordsman from earlier, another was a young white girl exuding powerful psychic energy, and the last was a giant brute that resembled a crocodile. Tame attempted to avoid a confrontation, but it was in vain. Scott flated up his aura to shield himself from the attack, but he need hardly have bothered. His armor was more than sufficient to protect him from that level of attack. Tame called dibs on the psychic, so that left him with a choice of either the swordsman or the brute.
"I'll take Killer Croc," he said with a smile, referring to a Batman villain.

Scott approached the crocodile man and he immediately went on the offensive. He avoided a downward claw swipe and countered with a jumping head kick that made him take a step but did no real damage.
His leathery hide is going to protect him very well, so I doubt even a single Fist of Valor would knock him down. Looks like we're not holding back.
Scott moved in like a boxer in a stance, getting past his arms after dodging an attack. From here, it was time to let loose.

"Million Punches of Valor!"
Scott's fists struck forward, hundreds of punches landing every second. With such hard organic metal and intense spiritual power striking as one, even this foe's tough skin wouldn't do much to shield him. After 999,999 punches had landed all over his body, the final punch struck him square between the eyes. As he toppled to the ground, Scott exhaled and drew his arms back into a Karate stance.
"I wouldn't get back up if I were you."

Nick smiled as Katy revealed that she was on that page even before she was. She got more attractive to him every minute. He nodded in understanding at her request.
"Of course, it's never a bad idea to polish up my combat skills in a real battle. Shadowgreen has the perfect arena for us to go all out, so there's no sweat in finding a place. If Chiang makes me as strong as I think he will, I'll need plenty of practice to master my new strength anyway."

Nick softly kissed Katy again and his hand rested on her face.
"I don't know what I did to get such a great girlfriend."
His stomach rumbled, and Nick chuckled.
"Looks like I built up an appetite. Want to get something to eat?"
Although he was loathe to leave a bed made warm by his hot girlfriend, he could not deny the call of sustenance.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 1:35 am

As the two lay by each other and chatted Nick would bring up food, they had certainly worked up a appetite since they'd arrived back to Genosha. "Yah that sounds good, we can go grab a bite to eat. We can't go out like this though." Katy tossed back the sheets covering her and stood up out of bed. There was a bathroom attached to her place and took a casual nude walk from the bed across the room to the bathroom door, no doubt wanting to show off the goods to her new boyfriend. Stopping in the bathroom door frame she looked back to see if Nick was following. "Do you want to share a shower, or do you prefer to go in alone?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 2:58 am

Washington DC: The White House

The white house staff was scrambling to get things ready for the new presidents arrival, things made more difficult due to the mass exodus many of them had pulled. Not very surpising but working for a demon was not very appealing. Word had been going around that Riku planned to bring in his own staff, which most likely meant the white house would be infected with even more demons.

Agent Morrison of the secret service was standing in the white houses main entry way, trying to get his people all in order. Thankfully the secret service hadnt seen many withdraws, there was much apprehension, Riku Darkholme was......a lot of things, but Morrison chose to see it as nothing out of the norm. Given all the presidents of the past and how Milo Ventro had stormed in taken over, this was the closet thing to normalcy he'd seen in awhile.

" Sir, is this really happening? "

The question had come from agent Radcliff, the latest agent to join. He was a simple young man, honest and innocent. That would soon be gone the longer he worked in this profession, but Morrison hoped he didnt lose it entirely " Times are changing Radcliffe, they've been changing, this is just another product. Its been said that politicians are soulsess demons, so it could be said this fits " Radcliffe thought for a moment then nodded.

Agent Morrison checked the time, the vice president had mentioned president Darkholme was going to be running late and true to point he was twenty minutes late. Suddenly there was a rush of energy behind them, Morrison and his men had their guns drawn as they quickly turned around to see a large void had materialized.

" Riku Darkholme is in the fucking building bitch!! "

Riku came sashaying out, Morrison relaxed slightly and put his gun away, after a moment the others followed suit "Good Afternoon president Darkholme, it's good to see you "

Riku looked each of the agents over, making a few of them feel naked in the process before he turned to Morrison " Likewise agent, good reflexes by the by, those toys wouldnt have did shit if you'd fired, but I can appreciate the quick action, but you can relax guys, with me here your jobs are pretty much gonna be a cake walk "

Agent Morrison didnt doubt this, it was commonly known that Riku Darkholme was powerful, given that he landed the finishing blow on Milo Ventro and had used that fact in his campaign " Be that as it may sir, were here to protect you "

Riku shrugged " whatever floats your boat bro, now wheres my precious VP at? "

" Um, right here, as I have been for the last twenty minutes "

Philip Smith, new vice president of the United States, a caucasian man in his late 60's, balding and on the obese side, he stood off to the side. Riku ran over and hugged him tightly, twirling him around before sitting him down " Ah theres Phil! "

Philip smoothed his coat, smiling indulgently " As energetic and late as ever "

" Oh being on time is racist " Riku replied " Shall we get to this staff introduction " the two started walking, the secret service trailing behind them.

-------------------------------------------

Beta team

Breaking out of the bounded field was proving more difficult then originally thought, the fluctuating pattern quickly countered any probe they did, but Tabitha was confident they could do it, Rory's power was definetly helping, weaving their power together Tabitha set it off in a ping pong pattern, increasing the speed. Soon they were outpacing the pattern, and slipping into it's deepest parts and wrecking havok, it would soon be down, hopefully before it all detonated.

Alpha team

Eliza was worried about Tame, but relaxed when the women showed she was ok, it seemed diplomacy was out of the question with these brutes, As Scott fought the large black skinned man, Eliza turned her attenntion towards the swordsman, she was calmer now and more sure she could do this " I call upon Mordred, son of the king and lord of betrayal! "

Red light swept across Eliza's, giving her new armor, complete with a twin horned helmet and the sword Clarent. She shifted slightly and and raced across the building at incredible speed, her and the swordsmans blade clashed, but Eliza's strength was increased, she took a step and pushed the swordsman back several feet, kept on him, her attacks coming from all directions.

Chihiro pressed his palms to the ground and shot himself forward towards the shadow, as it quickly aimed it's gun at him, he changed directions with another explosion, he kept this up " flying " through the air. With a back flip, he landed hands first on the ground in front of the shadow deteonated the ground cusing a large explosion and dust cloud. Chihiro quickly shifted back to his feet and fired off more explosions, pressing the shadow as hard as he could.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

' Yes-Bitch-Work! " Tanesha snapped her fingers to emphasize each work " You look great in both dresses. Nothing with showing how you feel girl " her voice full of suggestion as she looked over both of her girlfriends " Only dry pussy bitches who always have something to say and stay in other peoples business wanna make comments. Like Sandy said, we some sexy bitches we show it, now lets take a pic and stunt on these hoe's! "

Getting one of the clerks, the three girls proceeded to take a bunch of pics in different poses, changing outfits every few pics.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:43 am

After trying a bunch of outfits, taking lots of pics and just generally having a good time. They changed back to their regular clothing, picked out their favorite outfits and proceeded to the checkout. Leaving the store they made their way though the halls bags in hands and chatting. As they walked along they suddenly noticed Sandra went silent. They looked to see she had vanished, at first they thought she teleported off but after a quick look around they spotted her peering in through a glass display. It seemed this mall had one store that was converted into a bakery. On display was all kinds of treats from french to American and so on. As Roberta and Tanesha walked over Sandra licked her lips steering at all the delicious treats. "Oh my god girls, girls oh my, look at this place. It's massive and everything looks so good. I think I've died and gone to heaven."

Not only was there bread, but there was pies, cakes, buns, really all kinds of sweets. Heading inside the scale of the place was pretty amazing, one could of fit another mall in here but instead it was a massive bakery. Sandra has had a soft spot for sweets since childhood, more so then as it boarderlined being addiction at times. Whenever she'd bake with Dave or Abby when they lived back on Genosha, Sandra was always be trying to sneak bites here and there. Abby has slapped her hand away from more then one treat over the years. Generally Sandra stayed to proper restaurants or cooking at home and made a effort to avoid places like this, as she never knew how long she could contain her inner 5 year old and avoid picking at everything in sight. But c'mon, how could she pass up checking out a place like this? "Wow so much to choose from. I can't even decide what I want."
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 12:54 am

Nick nodded as Katy said that they couldn't go out in the buff.
"Unfortunately, we will have to put on some clothes."
He watched Katy walk from the bed to the bathroom, seeing how she seemed to flow like water in natural grace. Her body was perfect, every curve a delight to the touch. Nick couldn't get over how lucky he was to have such an amazing girlfriend. Getting out of bed, he walked to the door as she asked if he would mind sharing the shower.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Nick asked with a smirk.
His hand reached out and gently brushed some hair from her face before planting a short peck on her lips.
"A hot shower is just like a regular shower except with me in it. It's time for you to take a hot shower."
Nick went into the bathroom with her and turned on the water, adjusting the water until it was hot without being too hot. He then gave Katy a playful smack on the butt to get her inside before following behind.

Nick washed himself and Katy thoroughly, wanting to be nice and clean. Some parts of Katy he washed very thoroughly. He almost wanted to have shower sex with her, but his hungry stomach overruled that desire. Nick washed his hair and then stepped out to dry off. When Katy stepped out, he lovingly draped a towel around her and dried her off, as well.
"I love you," he said, giving her a wink.

Nick went into the bedroom and put on some clean boxers, jeans, socks, black tee shirt, and white tennis shoes. When Katy was also dressed, he walked her to the door.
"Man, I could use some tacos. Any good Mexican places nearby?"
As they walked, he looked around and checked out more of the school on Genosha. It seemed like a nice place, but truly, anywhere Katy was would have been a nice place to him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 1:22 am

After showering and drying off Katy put on some casual clothing, white underwear and socks, blue jeans, black tank top, and black sneakers. She wore a blue denim jacket to match the pants. As they walked though the halls Nick would inquire about Mexican food. Technically one could usually get anything they wanted right here in the school, but Katy was having fun getting out and around with Nick. "Yea I can think of a few places." They left the city back to Nicks car and started heading to one of the cities around Genosha.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 10:00 pm

Nick nodded and got into the car with Katy. They drove into a nearby city and he looked around for a Mexican restaurant.
"Hey, there's one," he said, pointing at a place called Antonio's Mexican Diner.
They pulled into the parking lot and went in, though one might have thought they went back in time. The place was laid out like a 1950's style American diner, but had a menu of all Mexican food. It was a Mexican Americana theme usually not seen in this kind of restaurant.

Nick sat down at a booth with Katy and a waitress brought over menus and took their drink orders. He ordered a Pepsi and opened the menu. He had a real weakness for Mexican food, so everything looked good. The waitress came back and brought their drinks as well as a complimentary basket of tortilla chips with salsa in a dip container. Nick looked over his options, torn on a few things. Everything looked good, though, so he knew he would like whatever he got.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Katy looked over the menu but had really already made her mind during the car ride. "You know normally I'd go for a burrito wrap, but since we're going Mexican I'm going to get some proper hard shell taco's. She folded up her menu and set it down waiting for Nick's decision. "Well Nicky I know what I'm having, I'm going to get a taco meal. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 9:36 pm

" Stopra "

Time came to a complete halt in the white house, Philip looked behind them at the secret service men all froze in place " Impressive "

Riku shrugged " some of the very limited time magic I know, limited in duration based on the amount of space it's used on, got about five minutes here. Hows the living situation working out for you? "

Philip opened his mouth wide out crawled a large, pink appendage, at first glance it could be mistaken for a tongue but little feelers poked out of the tip, revealing it to be the head of some sort of parasite " It is going splendidly, my children and I couldnt be happier with our new home. There are many of us and more coming, but the wife and children are being prepped and everyone is eagerly anticipating "

Riku wasnt one to judge a persons fetishes, but even he had to give the side eye to someone that got off to being used as a home to parasite type demons. When Philip Smith first approached him about being his running mate, he'd been suprised, then grossed out and intruiged. Apparently Philip, his wife, and three sons all had some weird kink for parasites, Philips only condition for running with Riku was being introduced to some parasites, Riku went along with the request willingly enough.

" Well....thats good, please go back in now "

The parasite withdrew back into Philips body with a gulp, wiping his mouth off with a hankerchief. Riku wasnt entirely sure who was in control, considering the parasites name is oddly enough, Philip, but at the end of the day it didnt matter. The two resumed walking as time went on.

-----------------------------------------------

Tanesha and Roberta smiled, amused at their girlfriends joy at seeing the bakery. Tanesha knew how Sandra felt, she had quite the sweet tooth herself. The place looked really nice, decently sized with with the old school glass cases that had revolving stands displaying the treats. " How about we start with some cupcakes and work our way up? "

--------------------------------------------------

Emmet floated in outer space, overlooking the earth, he held out his hand and cupped it underkneath the earth, holding it in the palm of his hand. He turned away and zoomed off, openig several portals that would take him to his next destination.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 11:17 pm

Sandra was quick to grab a chocolate one with blue frosting and pink sprinkles, she almost resembled a kid racing to grab her favorite treat before anyone else took it. It was cute in a way, especially compared with the joyful smile Sandra had. While Tanesha and Roberta have seen Sandra in a fun loving mood plenty, it wasn't really often you seen her this innocent. Her inner child was really wanting to surface and Sandra seemed like she was all in the moment, with not a worry in the world. Sandra gave Tani a eager nod "Alright girl, that sounds great. I can't wait to see all they here."
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Nick nodded at Katy's words.
"I'm going to have me a couple burritos. In Nick World, one does not eat Mexican without burritos."
They gave their orders and menu to the waiter, and took a sip of his Pepsi.
"This place is pretty neat. I never thought I'd see a fusion of a '50's style diner and a Mexican restaurant."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 12:50 am

Katy agreed, the place was nice. "It's one of the perks of at eating in a local place instead of a chain. Always fun to see peoples creative freedom." Plus there was the benefit that food could be better, if the place was owned by owners who care.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2019 3:59 am

Yasuri seemed to fade from sight the moment the battle began, he planned to use the chaos to find a proper opening to strike. Eliza's opponent was on the defensive. He barely had the chance to teleport and each blow he parried made his arms feel almost like noodles. Eliza noticed this, but also could tell that physically he seemed like a well built human. Another force was keeping him in this battle and in a instant it was more apparent. He lowered his sword as Clarent's edge was mere centimeters away from his face and vanished. Appearing 30 feet above Eliza he sliced through the air several times. His blade didn't reach but every strike still extended a powerful force that mimic the power of his sword. Eliza simply reacted on instinct and dodged the strike as the ground below her was torn apart. It was clear his range was greater as he teleported again to simply repeat the same attack and keep her at a distance.

While Chihiro's explosions created a lot of debris and smoke he noticed the shadow was retreating as fast as it could. However, the momentum Chihiro was gaining only served as a distraction. Behind him he could hear the faint sound of a finger touching the trigger of a weapon. He just had enough time to look behind him to see the shadowy but now humanoid figure. It was wearing a black trenchcoat with a hood, skull mask and armored clothing. This was their true form and it found it's chance to attack Chihiro.

The feeling of victory for Scott only lasted for a mere moment. The young psychic ally of the monster he defeated simply but calmly said "Go play." as if speaking to a child. Scott could feel the danger approach as the beast rose from the ground with seemingly no injuries present. Was the child the source of it's strength? He didn't have time to think before the monster was on top of him. The roof quaked as the beast took a single step and in one smooth motion kicked Scott in the gut faster than he could react. The blow was so powerful it shook the entire roof interrupting each fight. Chihiro's attack was blown back while the swordsman Eliza fought was knocked out of the air. Scott still barely registered what was happening as the sight of the roof became and smaller until only clouds were visible. He flew through the air and outside the atmosphere. He immediately seemed to stop the moment he was in space. A cage similar to the one before encased him, but far stronger and fluid. Valor understood that it was made to adapt to brute force attacks on the level they typically use. It was possible Scott attacking that thing was part of some plan.

Tame was still focused on the psychic. Their battle was simply a mental battle preventing each side from using their abilities to finish off their enemies. Tame's enemy could if possible simply create ever expanding psionic bubbles inside each of them and destroy them from the inside. Tame could simply create an army of monsters both large and tiny if given even a moment. However, while they were focused they had few defensive measures. The massive beast turned towards Tame. As with Scott it planned to attack with an incredibly powerful blow. The moment it raised its massive fist Yasuri appeared between them. A visible but dark aura appeared around him. If Scott was present, he would consider it some form of spirit energy but incredibly sinister. Yasuri raised his fist in a similar manner to the creature. The moment its fist moved Yasuri struck first hitting the monster in the face. Like the one before it shook the entire roof. It caused the monster to go flying through the sky and eventually into space. Sheriha noticed what happened and raced after the monster completely sealing herself within the suit and flew after it. Unlike Scott it kept going for a few seconds until it simply stopped. As it floated there Psionic energy seemed to envelop the creature. It was beginning to move forward on its own power and Scott was now it’s target.

Yasuri’s right arm was now useless. It was broken completely as if it borrowed his opponent’s power and couldn’t properly use it. “Let’s hope our friend out there can deal with that thing. Now,” he looked towards the child who seemed completely focused on Tame. She still had barriers around her protecting any potential attacks. Yasuri was watching for an opening.

Beta

Rory was amazed by how Tabita tore through such a complex boundary. What would’ve taken him a hour would now only take a few more seconds with her help. In moments the magical barrier surrounding the room shattered. The source of this power was now incredibly visible to both Rory and Tabitha. With both their help it wouldn’t take long to take of the enemies here then find the one who created this boundary.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 7:31 pm

Scott was shocked when it seemed like his attack had had no effect on the monster. In the instant before it rose again, he heard the young psychic tell it to 'go play' as if it were a child at recess.
It seems like the child is the source of this monster's strength.
Yes, so we'd better go after our real opponent.
Before they could make a move toward the psychic, however, the monster was on them. A powerful kick to the stomach launched him through the air and eventually out into space!

Such speed and strength was unbelievable, getting close to the kind of power they had faced when battling Satan. Within space, he was thankful that his Armor of Valor had its own supply of oxygen and that he could fly. However, it seemed that he was now trapped within a cage made of some kind of fluid. Scott gave it a punch, and it stretched before rebounding back into place. It was obviously meant to resist brute force, but that didn't mean that there was no way out. Using his Shining Sword, he could cut through the cage and rejoin the battle.

However, before he could get started, he saw his same enemy now flying into space not far from him. After it stopped, it moved forward with psionic energy and was coming after him again.
"Looks like round two is about to begin."
Yes, but we won't be able to defeat it as long as that psychic remains conscious.
Then we'll just have to hold our own until Tame can take care of the rest.
Taking his fighting stance, Scott expanded his aura within the cage to make it into an aura cage of his own, which would slow and sap the strength of his enemy at a greater rate now that he was able to put out more power with his two Destroyer fists.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 5:42 am

As the three women looked over the choices for cupcakes they noticed how much variety there was. No surprise that a bakery in a very bourgeois area had such a large selection, and they all looked delicious even to Roberta who's sweet tooth wasn't as pronounced as Sandra's whose reactions at the food almost caused Roberta's heart to skip a beat at how cute they were.

"Maybe I should bake more often. I wouldn't mind seeing this side of you more often."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 2:59 pm

"I'd love that!" Sandra exclaimed excitedly, looking not to dissimilar to a child who's mother just agreed to buy her daughter her favorite toy. "To be truthful I wasn't entirely sure how much you two was into baking and cooking. For me I have a lot of fond memories tied to baking, it reminds me when I had my own house on Genosha, when myself, Dave, David, Chloe, Abigail, and Cassandra was all just one big happy family. It reminds me of good times before... well, just before." Sandra stopped herself, not wanting to go into a elongated sob story about her marriage that fell apart, the kids dying, etc. She'd subjected her girlfriends to enough of that baggage. Perking herself back up she continued on "Anyway I'd love to create new memories with you two. Not to sound like a 1950's troop of how women where, but some of my fondest memories from my second stage of life was being in the kitchen, happily loving and joking with my family. I'd soooo love to have more of that."

While a lot has happened to Sandra over the years, she felt like there was 3 major changes in her life that helped shape her as a person. She broke these down into stages. Stage 1 was her pre-superhero existence, stage 2 was basically her years in SXM which both helped her grow and at the same time almost completely destroyed her mentally, and stage 3 being her time with the Code:Breakers.

Sandra smiled, sometimes she wondered what things would of been like if she stayed with SXM. But her decision to leave and pursue Tani before it was to late, it was the right call. Sandra's life was in ruins and only going downhill near the end of stage 2, it would of only been a matter of time before Sandra lost her mind all together to the point of no return. Tanesha, Roberta and Emmet have already helped her though so much, Tanesha and Roberta probably don't even realize just how much they've helped Sandra, those two have literally saved her life, helping to rebuild her piece by piece from the shambles of her previous life. All by just being themselves and being there whenever Sandra needed a shoulder to cry on. She couldn't put into words just how grateful she was, and how happy she was this relationship was working out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 28 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next