Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Abby considered her response for a quick second figuring she should start with her main thing. "Well mainly I use it to enhance my vectors. I can creator portals effectively duplicating and multiplying my vectors. I can take one and turn it into a dozen for example. I can also warp space to have a much greater reach then I could naturally get. I work mainly on enchantment based magic and outside enhancing my vectors I can manage varying degree's of offensive and defensive boosts. Do note I am by no means a master though. It would not feel right to lie and try to claim otherwise. My training started with my boyfriend Collin and a group called The Brotherhood. I was supposed to dabble into demonic magic as well but never really made it that far along.

-----

Sandra and Tanya finally arrived on a dead planet out in the middle of nowhere in space, a entire galaxy completely void of life. She looked to her opponent. "Here we can let loose as much as need be and innocents won't get involved." Sandra steered eye to eye with Tanya. "Before we start I have a theory about why your doing this." Tanya seemed to be willing to amuse herself with Sandra's thoughts. "Oh really, go on." Sandra smirked "why thank you. Firstly that look your eyes. You don't REALLY hate me at all do you? Your eyes lack that killer intent, that fire. And after what you went though in Hel being picked over by angels and whatnot, I doubt you came out of there more angry then when you went in. This isn't about me at all is it, this is about you. All this time and you are still trying to prove not just to others but also to yourself that you deserve to rule Asgard alongside Kano.

As for why you targeted me. Maybe you assume I am the easiest target you can make your name of? Am I right? I'm woman enough to admit it, I've taken a few L's to Kano. Straight up, no excuses, he has bested me in the past. So let me guess. Your figuring if he can do it, so can you. Right? That leaves only one question. Why all the bickering, the insults and trying to talk down to me? Well I have a theory about that as well. You want me angry don't you? You want to topple me when I'm throwing everything I got at you. You want to defeat Phoenix at her best, and not having things like friendship getting in the way. You are afraid if you just ask for a fight, that I may not use the full extent of my abilities, that maybe even I'll throw the fight to make you feel good.

So how about it, am I on the right track here? Well don't worry Tanya I'll give you the fight you want. You want the glory, you want to make your name off me. Then you'll have to work for it. So drop the damn act and let's get down to business."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 10:43 pm

" I see, thats a practical moveset " Klause commented as he typed all that down " Given the state of the world and the changes being made, where do you stand on human and mutant relations? "
Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39