Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Alternate DC Uprising

Go down 
+5
Mike B
LuckyMan
shinigamiriku
justinlynch3
Marvel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 2:43 am

As Hades stepped forward, the temple surged with electricity, and as Hades emerged, a bearded man formed from water none other then Poseidon, then a massive gargantuan blast of lighting came down from the sky and slammed into the ground infront of the temple and finally Zeus himself materialized in the flesh surrounded by electricity.

"So you have come to my temple in order to my face me son of Thor." The Master Bolt appeared in Zeus's hand, the trio's fight against Ares, Aphrodite & Athena had allowed for Zeus to complete the charging of his weapon much to Kano's annoyance who'd hoped to barge & storm the temple before Zeus had completed getting his weapon ready for battle.

"Aye i'd hoped to face you before you retrieved the master bolt, but nay it makes no difference as I have mighty mjolnir on my side to help slay you bastard! I demand ye return the lives of the asgardians whom you've captured and used their warrior madness to create the virus you crafted and inflicted upon the mortals of this earth." Kano demanded as his own hammer surged with his own divine asgardian lightning in order to be an imposing threat to Zeus it seemed the two titan gods of lightning/electricity control where about to face off in battle.

Athena was bloody and beaten, even without Tanya's full range of powers, the Asgardian queen had proved to be far more powerful then her, being the queen of the Asgardian gods while Athena was merely the wisdom goddess and daughter of Zeus, she proved no match. After taking a certain amount of damage from the beating Tanya gave her, it had reversed the effect her powers had on Tanya allowing her to regain the knowledge & memories that included the full scope of her powers. As Athena drew her blade kneeling on he ground bleeding and struggling to her feet, darkness washed ovr her and Hades teleported her elsewhere sparing her of the fate that Ares had suffered at Kano's hands and that Aphrodite had suffered at Troy's, the olympian gods while immortal had been blown into temporary oblivion till they could muster enough power to regenerate into a corpreal form or draw on enough power from their respective elements of war & love or that of their followers.

"You nearly silenced Athena, she will recover and do us more justice providing her wit, then her inferior raw s trength can provide against the asgardian queen." Hades spoke to his brothers who were in agreement with his choice.

"Then it's time to end this, me and you Zeus, let this battle commence, two leaders and kings of our respective gods, I will end you now!" Kano gritted his teeth, while Hades erected a barrier of darkness around all of them covering the area except for the sky above them.

"No brother let me take this fight as he's requested king vs king to determine the fate of this planet, let us commence." Zeus asked and Hades caused the darkness to dissipate then summoned lawn chairs for him & Poseidon, and simply created a force-field for them, while leaving Troy & Tanya unprotected so either of them would hav to make their own shield if they so wanted. Zeus and Kano both fired blasts of electricity at each other, and began to clash blast for blast, before flying towards each other and Kano mashing his hammer against Zeus's master bolt, Zeus kicking Kano in the chest, while Kano punched Zeus in the stomach, then smacked him with the hammer, only for Zeus to grab Kano flying into the air and the crashed into the temple, both of them exploded with godly energies knocking each other apart, and the two kings continued to fight DBZ style flying through the sky trading blows at super speed.
"My own abilty is native to my species I do not have the power to spread it to others as much as I wish i could Sandra." Morgan said with a frown she hated when others requested something from her that was beyond her ability to do, more so because she'd led them into the very battle with Superman & Eradicator that led the group to being taken to the medical wing.

Hercules half drunk but still banged up lurched forward his eyes widening, as a son of Zeus he was able to sense when the battle between him & Kano for the fate of the earth/mortal world had begun. "It's started, we are too late, Zeus has finished powering up the master bolt, my father is locked into battle with the king of the asgardians at his temple in Greece, I do not know what events transpired to lead to this, being due to my being desceded from him, i can sense when he's engaged in battle with a powerful opponent." Hercules explained the limits of his olympian senses and how he was able to pick up on the fact that Kano had just begun fighting Zeus.

"So it seems Kano is more then just up on his feet, he's managed to lure Zeus out and engage him in battle, what do you think Sandra? Can Kano do it, can he defeat Zeus and save the planet or what? What's our next move?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 3:28 am

Tanya was relieved the knowledge of her powers returned to her when Athena was beaten down enough. So it wasn't that her memories where being erased, but more so that Athena was able to cloud a persons knowledge. She walked to Troy who upon seeing a opening generated a Phoenix Cosmic Fire orb he was going to fire at Zeus only for Tanya to grab his wrist and stop him. She noted how Poseidon and Hades was staying out of the battle and just looked up observing the two kings fighting it out. "Wait Troy, it isn't our time to step in. I think Kano would prefer to handle this himself. Let's just keep a eye on those two and make sure they don't interfere."

-----

"Damnit" Sandra softly muttered, it seemed nothing was going to plan today. "Alright I can she the Phoenix energy with you. It will ease your pain and accelerate your recovery, but those of you with serious injuries still won't recover instantly." Sandra shared tiny fraction of the Phoenix energy with the team. Katy became more relaxed in her sleep and Sean's pain eased, but both was still wounded and clearly not an option for battle. "I'm going to lend my support. Hercules you can stand and walk, if you can still fight you may come. Same offer extends to you Morgan, but know we are battling gods. If you think you can handle yourself at that level, then lets go. Otherwise you are welcome to stay here or go back to Justice Force base. Decision is yours."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 3:35 am

Emmet sensed Olympia beginning to make their move and reached out to Sandra for an update what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 3:52 am

"Enough " Kano flew upwards and fired a massive godblast, which Zeus mastereed with his own olympia version of the blast, their powers clashing in a DBZ style beam struggle that caused the entire area to shake, usually such power would shake the whole globe, but being on the hallow ground of the temple granted it the same properties as Mount Olympus & Asgard giving this area immense power to contain the powers of the gods fighting.

An explosion took place, and as it faded the two kings resumed fighting clashing fists, legs, hammer, and master bolt while moving faster then the speed of sound as the battle raged on. Hades materialized some popcorn and sodas for him & Poseido to snack on while the brothers watched their own brother duke it out with Kano,

Zeus suddenly formed a massive blast of air pressure smacking Kano back, and dragged the air from his lungs causing Kano to gasp in shock, normally he was self sufficient and did not rely on oxygen like mortals, but Zeus combined his divine powers with his aerial powers to only drain the air around Kano but made i o that it effected Kano's ability to breath. Kano struggled to cast a spell but was unable to speak while lacking air, his skin starting to change a shade from the drainge, only to use his nails to grasp at his wrist drawing blood writing out the spell in super speed on his rest to reverse the effects of Zeus's power only to b hit point blank but a massive blast of lightning from the master bolt causing Kano's hammer to go flying and Kano himself to go flying slamming in the temple ground.

"Aye it seems you forgot that lightning is not my only weapon, I am known as the skyfather for a reason, regardless of what power you inherited from Thor, and even your grandfather Odin, you lack in the thousand sof years of experience I have under my belt as the reining champion king of gods and leader of mount olympus, slayer of my own father Kronos & the migthy titans, as well as the great monster Typhon & the giants he led to lay siege to the mortals world! While your kind silenced the frost giants that invaded Norway, my kind defended the entire globe from the vicious wrath of the Titans first and the giants, your experience pales in comparison to mine CHILD!"

As Zeus spoke he caused thunder to boom, and take on physical form causing a massive concussive blast to rain dow on Kano right as he rose up, he screamed in agony as the attack hit. Kano stood up again. "STAY DOWN CHILD! DowN DOWN DOWN DOWN!"

Blast after blast of thunder slammed into Kano, concussive force over and over, explosion after explosion riplling through the ground generating a massive mushroom cloud of debris and smoke as Zeus repeately yelled down while levitating in the sky encased in divine lightning armed wih the master bolt, glee in his eye that his repetitive physical thunder sound bombs were plowing into Kano, charging the master bolt he fired a blast of blue lightning.

"MASTER BLAST" Zeus cried out unleashing his ultimate attack triggering a massive explosion of might and force.

"I call upon the anti force" Kano cried out, and suddenly Zeus was struck in the chest by his own blue lightning as well as all of the thunder bombs except the first one which Kano was plowed by, the anti force taking the blue lightning mas†er blast & the  other thunder bombs fusing them into one attack and throwing them back at Zeus point blank wtih 10x as much strength.

Following the devestating redirection combo attack Zeus was sent flying from the sky in a smoldering enclave of fire, a massive explosion wiping out all the clouds in the sky adn Zeus crashing into the temple decimating half of it. Shortly after Kano flew over to the temple where Zeus emerged furious and began surging with lightning bleeding and stepping out of the half of the dstroyed templ.

"How dare you, you impuntiivve child, using my own power against me, You shall suffer!"

"Yeah yeah, nay will I suffer any harm, you and the rest of your family of sky bullies will no longer threaten midgard, the mortals of this world will be protected under the banner of King Kano of ASgard!!" Kano surged with electricity of his own and the the two king gods flew at each other and resumed fighting DBZ style at superhuman speeds.
Morgan sent a telepathic message to Amy, the current leader of the Justice Force to give her an update on the situation. The battle against the olympians has started, some of the SXM started fighting the olympias at Zeus temple, right now the king of Asgard Kano is locked into battle with your grandfather Zeus at his tempe. Me, Phoenix, & Hercules are going to join Kano, Queen Tanya & another member of ther team the fiery one at the temple to face the gods, I know you and the others are busy helping the Light fight the virus which it turns out is also your grandfather's doing, but If i May speak I think it would be wise if you joined us in the fight against the olympians, and let the rest of the team stay behind to help the Light.

Morgan concluded her telepathic conversation with Amy, and turned her sights to Sandra & Hecules. Hercules was battered from the battle with the Kryptonians but thanks to his own divine nature plus the phoenix energy he was back on his feet. "This was the very reason I was granted my freedom, let us depart and I shall be ready for battle." Hercules demanded ready for war, while the phoenix energies had also amplified Morgan's natural martian regenration and she to was ready to accompany Sandra to Zeus's temple.

"I'm with you Phoenix, let's go kick these gods's asses."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 2:17 pm

As Morgan reached out to Amy Sandra was surprised to hear Emmet reach out to her "Boy we just can't get away from each today can we? A light laugh carried over we Sandra's mental contact to Emmet and she went on to explain that Kano, Tanya and Troy had already engaged the Olympic gods, it seemed they had moved first kidnapping Asgardians to developed some Warrior Madness virus that was now spreading across the world. Kano and Tanya where understandably retaliating against this, and Troy was with them due to the darkness event that had occurred earlier. Sandra said she was headed over there right now along with Hercules and the Justice Force's Martin Lady, who ended up replacing Supergirl as the liaison Sandra had been waiting on the Magistrate to send to her team. So if it sounds like fun time, I won't complain if some of you fancy meeting us over there.

Since Code:Breakers where their own independent group separate of SXM, she obviously had no authority to command them to do anything. They where allies that worked together from time to time but that's it, after passing along the events that was transpiring to Emmet, it was now up to him if anybody would actually bother to show up.

Getting confirmation from both Hurcules and Morgan Sandra said "Alright let's go." And in a instant the 3 found themselves at the battlefield in between Tanya and Troy who where a little distance to their left and Hades and Poseidon who where a distance to their right, with Kano and Zeus battle happening above that everybody seemed to be watching. Morgan got word back from Amy that she was on her way and had put Zatari in charge of the virus cleanup, quite a big proofing opportunity for her given the family legacy she had to live up. Needless to say with both the Justice Force and her family reputation on this, Zatari probably didn't want to screw this up. Morgan did get it though, Amy was always second in command after Jon but now Amy had Jon's position. So Amy now had to test the waters with other members to find someone to fill her previous second in command position. This was Zatari being given the opportunity to prove herself.

Morgan spoke up telling Sandra Wonder Girl should be arriving soon, within a few minutes to help them out. Sandra in turn thanked her for the good news.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 1:39 am

Nick was minding his own business when he dozed off temporarily falling asleep. He wasn’t use to drinking copious amounts of alcohol to the likes of which he’d been given/consumed while partying and hanging with the Code: Breakers. So when he’d awoken that day to suffice to say he was hungover was an under statement, he’d been nursing said hangover with greasy food, and plenty water.

Overall this wasn’t the worst way to be spending his time in this foreign universe, the only thing that would make this all better would of course be if he’d found his way to his love Cassandra who was tragically still trapped in the Still Zone unable to move trapped in agony every waking moment. To imagine what she was going through made him uncomfortable and shuddered with guilt with every passing moment he enjoyed in the free world with his freedom & mobility, he regretted getting black out drunk the day prior keeping his mind and body away from Eva’s seductive advances while his girlfriend was trapped.

He’d been contacted in his dreams by his grandmother, and subsequently had left the Code:Breakers to meet her at the HQ of Ventro & Crosby joint ventures. “So you called me and said you had information me about, my father and my girlfriend, whåt is it grandma?” Nick requested he knew of Angel’s nature and knew thåt what she lacked raw power, she more then compensated for in her scheming & manipulative ways.

“I’ve had many potent precognitive dreams since arriving in this universe, some of which pertain to you and knowledge you seek. Cassandra’s trapped in the Still zone as you’ve been made aware, one of the greatest heroes of this universe the original Superman is planning to spring her & many others from the Zone, he is a kryptonian who draws immense powers from the sun, and will be launching his attack on the Still Zone soon before leaving the planet, you should join forces with him to prioritize your girlfriend’s rescue she will be a necessary ally against the antagonists the we will come to face, especially with the king of the olympians Zeus tapping into he power of the endless in the same manner that your father was doing until he vanished after being consumed by the dark fear generating that swarmed the earth mere hours ago, use your telepathic power to venture into my memories to view the specific segments of my dreams that relate to what I’m saying, honey.” Angel said with a smile on her face and a calm demeanor as she was use to her seer powers and the various predictions she experienced in her dreams.

Nick complied with his grandmother’s request, using his own telepathy to peer into her mind to view the selected memories that related to the predictions Angel had informed him about. He was able to relive the memories of the dreams Angel had related to Superman busting Jon out of prison with Eradicator, going on a solo mission to spring Cass & others from the Still Zone, the nature of the Endless, why Milo had proclaimed to be a divine being, how Zeus was tampering with & tapping into the “Endless” and the other things. After a few moments of visions flurrying through his mind, Nick ended the telepathic instrusion. “Holy shit how are you use to this, and honing your dreams to be able to give you what you want and handle all of that, wow so I have to find this Kal-El what those visions show where he is now, so I can go with him to rescue cats now, should I get the Code: Breakers or just go with the man of steel.” Nick pondered about going back to get help from Eva, Tanesha, Emmet, & the rest or simply tagging along with Clark/Kal-El to provide him back-up on his still zone prison dimension break.
………………………..
Kano and Zeus continued to fight now with more bystanders watching, continuing to clash DBZ style with blows, Kano’s hammer, and Zeus’s master bolt, taking the fight more and more air borne with Zeus using his powers to form mystic air pressure blasts and tornado blasts infused with divine lightning which Kano responded to with his own lightning blasts plus thermal blasts of heat, and also cyokinetic ice shard frost blasts combining his asgardian god powers with his native powers to create his own mixture of divine & superhuman elemental attacks to clash with Zeus’s.

“I won’t give up and I shall not loose, I will defeat you Skyfather or not,.” Kano cast out as Zeus tapped into mystical energies to evaporate Kano’s thermal blasts, forming green greek fire then using a massive blast of wind to form a huge wave of greek mystic flames that enveloped Kano burring him despite his pryokinetic powers causing Kano to scream as he plummet crashing into a nearby inn.

Zeus flew down eyes surging with energy and firing electric energy eye beams at Kano blasting drilling a hole in Kano’s right shoulder causing him to scream in pain, only for Kano to form a barrier to block Zeus’s barrage of continuous eye beams, then opening a portal and sending a god blast through it opening the other portal infant of Zeus only for him to use his own magical sky father powers to convert the god blast into divine lightning which he absorbed drawing on Kano’s power then flying forward kicking Kano in the chest sending him crashing into the ground forming a crater.

Marvel likes this post

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:35 am

Emmets eyes flashed with interest " Indeed it sounds like a vast potential for entertainment, we shall be there just as soon as we coordinate our outfits " He cleared his throat and immediately gained everyones attention " As some of you will have sensed, Olympus has begun to make there move, currenly Kano, king of Asgard is facing Zeus. While I lament missing out on the chance to beat him into a bloody pulp, there is still the rest of the pantheon to amuse ourselves with "

Tanesha raised a hand " Your talking about fighting the gods of Olympus right? I speak for myself when I say fighting a god is a bit beyond me "

" Dawling you mustnt sell yourself so short, but I understand your sentiments, any who wish to come along are welcome too or stay if they so wish "

" I'm sure as fuck coming! "

Riku repaired " Fights getting put on hold, whatsherface said she had to stand with league and im not missing out on a chance to knock around some jackass gods and really test out my new powers "

Emmet smiled " I couldnt imagine not having you present, now then " his eyes shone with divine energy, bathing the group over in a dazzling light " Starting now, the potential for evolution has been awakened in all of you, tapping into the potential you hold, from this is the chance to awaken new skills and inherit some of my own, it all depends on you, the beginning, take that first step! "

The light faded and all of the code:breakers felt a little different now, with the wave of his hands, everyones outfits had changed to a more battle worthy style, naturally tailored to their personal taste. Focusing on Sandra's location, he opened a star gate and stepped through, appearing beside Sandra and her group " Greetings yet again dawling, I do so enjoy our meetings and there seems to be quite a show on display " a glass of wine appeared in his hand, he offered Sandra one as well.

The rest of the code:breakers appeared through the gate as well, Talia opting to tag along out of curiousity, Nick and Keeth bringing up the rear.

Marvel likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:57 am

Nina was definitely interested in this, shecouldn't lie she wondered what the devine flesh and blood of a literal god tasted like. Maybe she would get the opportunity to experience something very few vampires ever get to experience? As Emmet spoke and his energy washed over them Nina wondered what he meant. Awakened potential, new skills, inherent some skills from Emmet himself? This should be interesting.

The group followed Emmet through the portal and arrived to bare witness to the fight happened above.

Sandra couldn't help but smile slightly when Emmet arrived, somehow this man always just changed the mood wherever he went. She accepted the wine "And to thing just a little while ago I thought we wouldn't be in contact for a while. Guess I was pretty wrong on that." She turned her attention back to the Kano and Zeus fight taking a sip of wine "Who do you think is going to win? Battle looks to be a bit in Zeus's favour right now, but I've seen Kano before pull though on some crazy situations."

Just then Amy also arrived touching down near the group beside Morgan. "Hello Martin Girl, any status updates on current events?"

Marvel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 3:53 am

Zeus raised the master bolt in the air firing a massive blue lighting blast into the sky and caused it to rain down slamming into him fusing with the master bolt. Zeus’s hair surged upwards, his eyes turned pure bright white, he grew more muscular, and his whole body was engulfed in a blue electric surging aura that gave his body a blueish hue, and his power rose Draµantically from fusing with his weapon, transforming into Master Zeus form. “Now you will be destroy Kano, you have driven me to draw on my power to fuse with my master bolt, and become the living bolt.”

Kano’s flew upwards as Zeus’s aura in his new transformation was physically nauseating to Kano and his aura strong enough that it formed a barrier pushing Kano back. Kano placed his hammer in it’s hilt on his hip and then summoned the powers of Thor, Odin & Bor tapping into the power of the Odinforce under-going his own transformation by king so and generating his own powerful yellow green-is aura to match the power emanating from the olympian skyfather in his master zeus form. “Aye as you’ve drawn on your true skyfather powers so have I let us take this battle to it’s culmination and finish this!!!

Kano summoned enough power to create a wave of odinforce energy to disintegrate Zeus,nthe temple, and the entire battlefield with one blast. Following that a bottomless crater was seen that went on for miles, Master Zeus was seen having formed a barrier to shield him but still having his olympian blood drawn.

Zeus fired a massive blast of electric telekinetic force that knocked Kano into he upper atmosphere, gathering his own olympian mystic power to surround Kano in an orb of power, then used gravitational pressure to begin crushing Kano while also filling the orb with painful magical energy to both melt Kano’s skin and also burn him alive internally. Kano clapped his hands together dissipating the orb, and caused giant energy snakes to wrap around Zeus biting him to drain away his powers, while creating a massive sphere of blue fire and teleporting the blue asgådian fire sphere over to Zeus point blank.

“SHOTGUN BARRAGE” Kano charged up a god blast, then kicked it causing it to split into 21 separate god blasts that faded out of reality and re-phased into existence slamming into Zeus from all directions, sending him crashing into a nearby building the olympian screaming in power. “ASGARDIAN BURIAL” Kano caused the ground to split open and forma. Chasm that swallowed Zeus and filled it up with spirit energy which was known to harm immortals, then infused it with kinetic energy causing the spirit energy to explode blasting the ground apart for miles wiping out the empty city block Zeus was surrounded by.

Zeus turned into pure energy and moved over o Kano at the speed of lightning turning into an electric tornado that was razor sharp slamming into Kano slicing through his skin and sending him flying into a bill board. Zeus turned into the electric tornado again only for Kano to use the power of the odinforce to absorb the energy from Zeus attack causing him to spin back to normal and forming a massive beam of mystical energy that turned into a wave washing Zeus into an empty hotel disintegrating the hotel as Zeus collided with it and generating a massive explosion that shook the entire continent and caused a massive Blinding flare of energy around the battle field.

As Zeus emerged Kano went on the offensive sending out a flurry of mystic arrows infused with odin force and moving at the speed of light some of which pierced Zeus’s shoulders, and his abdomen drawing blood, then used odinforce to cause the wounds to freeze to absolute zero ice, and Kano formed an axe of fire, cosmic energy, and darkness flying forward and smashing the axe into Zeus’s abdomen shattering part of his body that had been frozen causing great blood spillage and sending the skyfather plummeting slamming into a cloud. Kano altering the density of the cloud Zeus collided with to have the same density of admantium causing Zeus pain as he hit it.

“Enough” Zeus screamed, but Kano used the force again to telekeantically mash Zeus into the cloud pushing him into it, then converting the cloud into anti matter and forming a spatial barrier around Zeus as the hard density cloud turned anti matter caused a massive explosion that shook the entire planet, with the barrier Kano summoned preventing the explosion from drilling a hole through the planet itself due the force of the anti matter telepathic odin force combination attack.

Zeus emerged fromt h attack blood pouring from his body but still in his transformed state. “I will not loose to the likes of a child, I care not wha powers you have, I am Zeus the skyfather, king of Olympus, and you are merely Thor’s boy, the grandson of the mighty Odin whose vast magical powers I myself have prove equal to in our battles the distant past, I have led my kind to victory in countless battles and quelled numerous foes superhuman, divine, mystical & otherwise in the past 3000 years, I WILL NOT BE SLAIN BY YOU!!!!!!!”

Zeus screamed powering up causing hundreds of lightning bolts to rain down from the sky slamming Ito him to begin regenerating from the vast & severe damage he’d taken at Kano’s hands, pushing his transformed state skyfather powers to their max level forming a truly massive blue lightning blast to form infused with his own olympian energy the blast having enough power to obliterate not only earth but a planet twice the size of earth. “Prepare to face your end, behold the master STRIKE.”

Zeus sheer power caused thunder to boom loudly around the entire world as well as storm clouds around the globe to form and wicked lightning strikes around the world. As the Master Strike attack was about to eradicate the entire planet Kano summoned the odinforce combined with his native magic powers to create. a pocket dimension that was an exact copy of the DC Earth but only barren with no one but Kano and Zeus on I as well as the master strike. Behind them was left a television screen that was fairly large allowing those in the regular world to continue watching the Kano and Zeus fight unfold.

The Master strike attack obliterated the entire replica earth, shortly Kano was shown floating in the vacuum of space having drawn mjolnir and used it’s cosmic energies combined with the OF to create a barrier to withstand the attack. The barrier had been utterly shattered by the master strike and a hole had been blown in his lower abdomen but e was still alive. “So it seems you were able to survive, an used a great deal of you power to create a parallel reality to save the earth from the full force of my power, no mater seeing by that wound you should have used your power all for defense rather then transporting us here to spare the mortals and your allies.”

“Shut up Zeus, let’s end this now.” Kano used the OF to re-spawn the eradicated copy earth battlefield and all with the destroyed temple, and Zeus Bega charging up another master strike, while Kano formed a massive drill of cosmic and divine energy surging forward plunging the drill into Zeus’s stomach causing the god to sow up blood. The drill began spinning surging through Zeus’s divine body causing him great agony as it did so.

“MASTER STRIKE” Zus yelled out only for Kano to tap into the powers of the runes combining them wit the oidinforce as Zeus used his powers to massively increase his size growing several hundred feet Kano used the powers of the rune king OF to envelop the giant Zus in seer mystic, cosmic, and divine powers, culminating his will into sheer power telpoerting the giant Zeus away from earth to Pluto avoiding the giant master strike blast, and casing Zeus to plunged into space and right into the un, with Kano using the combined powers of his hammer’s cosmic energies, the odinforce, and runes to detonate hte sun causing it to supernova and wipe out the etire replica galazy in one massiv blast, while using ANTI FORCE AGAIN to completly overwhelm and obliderate Zeus his size manipulations making him a bigger target rather tnhe hping him.

The sheer power of the attack was enough to demolish Zeus and disintegrate the pocket dimension entirely that Kano had transported them to to contain their fight as the levels of powers they emitted transgressed from planet destruction to galactic eradication in Kano’s case pouring all his mighty king asgardian powers into vanquishing the threat of DC Zeus entirely.

As the smoke cleared Zeus’s tattered, bleeding, burnt, skin melted, and thrashed up olympian body slammed into the wreckage of buildings Kano had thrown him into easier, and he was forced out of his master zeus transformation and lay among the ruble into pool of blood while Kano flew to the ground huffing and puffing having emerged from the battle victorus. The sheer amount of power he’d utilized to wipe out hi pocket dimension had drained him, and he returned to his base state leaving the rune king OF state, powering the runes and odinforce down taking him back to regular, he set mjolnir on the ground beside him and wiped some sweat from his brow.

“Your king ahas fallen, have emerged victiours and now you brothers of Zeus I advise you to give up, if i want to now use my remaining power to disintegrate Zeus your king and leader of you pantheon, or you can take the barely breathing jackass and retreat and you motherfuckers can leave the earth & the mortals alone, never to bother us again!!!” Kano roared defiantly towards Poseidon and Hades motioning towards Zeus’s unconscious destroyed body that now lay among the wreckage and ruble of the damaged evacuated greece city where their battle had started.
……………
Father Omar had managed to get a live televised broadcast were he was preaching to the world about the skyfather and how people should unite to serve Zeus & the Olympians in this new age . He went on talking about how the skyfather could protect his faithful followers against the power of the Magistrate, United Empire & Light Brigade.

“We stand together s children of the skfather! Under his mighty banner of divine power we shall emerge as victors of this war against the Light Brigade. They shall hold no power against us, I advise all my chidlren to rise up! I o longer fear the Light, and all who follow Zeus shall be the same. This virus that has been cast upon the earth is the first strike of his power against the light & the unfaithful heathens who side with them!”

The United Empire was doing their best to try to get this televised broadcast eld by Zeus’s high priest and prophet shut down, but the olympians powers was too great to allow mere regular light brigade military & soldiers to shut down the broadcast.
……………..
“You think this battle over war god, you have no idea of Zeus’s gambit and the true power we will now utilize against you.” Poseidon barked while Hades summoned darkness and shadow tendrils to combat Kano, as well as Tanya, Troy, Sandra, Hercules, Morgan, Emmet & the rest of the Code Breakers.

Suddenly Zeus’s body was engulfed in a golden light, and the skies above him opened up filling with majestic divine energy. Kano’s eyes widened in shock drained from his decisive battle of kings with Zeus as he send an immense power surging through the area & atmosphere. “What manner of trickery Is this, Zeus is album slain, my power has proven to be superior to his!?!” Kano retorted in shock as he gathered his bearings and energy and rose to his feet clutching his mystic mighty hammer in defense as he prepared himself fo whatever was going on.

Tappinginto the power of the Endless similar to how Milo was engaged with doing with his secret plan/agenda that he’d informed Sandra off earlier when she confronted him about declaring himself a divine being to the world of Earth 77. Now and currently consumed by the All Black, it seemed Zeus was unopposed with his consumption of the endless, and thanks to Father Omar’s live broadcast being a defiant show of support for the skyfather as was his followers across the globe, it alotted more of the endless powers to the defeated Zeus.

Not. Only him, but the power of the Endless surged through Poseidon, Hades, an the other olympian gods of the panthenon, their power levels all rising dramatically and continually surging to new ridiculous heights. This energy refueled Zeus, healed hs wounds and returned him to the Master Zeus form. But didn’t stop there as he transformed again into Supreme Zeus combining the powers of his master bolt fusion transformation with the powers of the Endless. Zeus regenerated now at regular size, but his aura changed from bright blue o one of dark blue, while also emitting a bright yellow divine energy and a bright white aura that signified the endless surging through him.

“Imposible this power is 100x greater then what you just mustered.” Kano said in shock having never felt such power being emitted by a skyfather before, wondering what th sourc of this power was having no previous dealings with the endless in his own native universe. Posiedon and Hades were surrounded by a similar aura, and the floating golden mountain kingdom of the olympians aka Mount Olympus appeared in the sky engulfed in the power of the endles and the other olympian gods were encased with the same power
Zeus using the power of the endless combined with the master bolt unleashed a celestial blast of power that blasted Kano with such force that sent his Hamme flying and sent him flying throughs several buildings uttery decimating the rest of the city, and leaving the roles with reversed. Kano lay on the ground in a pool of his own blood, battered and broken, having already been drained from his prior enlonged use of the odinforce followed by combing it with the runes to access the rune king state and use it for a galactic decimating attack force in the pocket dimension he’d spawn.

“Now the power of the Endless ha been claimed by me and mine only, with Ventro out of the picture there is none other currently locked into using this power, and with Father Omar’s preaching it has only further served to cement our connection and link to the endless.” Zeus bellowed filled with divine, cosmic and mystical power rising in the sky firing endless lighting enhanced blasts at Hercules, Sandra, Morgan, Amy, Troy, Tanya, Emmet & the Code Breakers. Thanks to the power of the Endless granting them 100x extra power these blasts moved faster then the speed of light and aimed at the group blasting them apart with such force it felt like the white phoenix was striking each of them, while Poseidon summoned a huge wave of water rot lift him up, Hades was catapulted up by darkness, Apollo emerged from the sky engulfed in endless enhanced light, Hermes moved at speeds even greater then what Zeus had just mustered enhanced by the endless, and Dionynsus came down on grape fruit vines also boosted b the endless power, while Zeus bellowed again his voice causing thunder to rumble around the globe.

“Now you shall face our tru power with the endless, I told you all to submit and turn in Lex Luthor, now you face our contingency plan our might combined with that of the endless prepare for your deification” Zeus yelled out powering up with the other olympiains now filled with the endless while Kano lay inth e rubble groaning in gony but unable to rise up utterly drained of power and now severely injured b Kano’s attack. Morgan and Hercules had also been messed up by Zeus’e endless lightning strike attacks and were both battered from the attack getting read you round 2 with the super up powered olympian gods.

justinlynch3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 2:27 pm

Upon arriving Amy had asked Morgan for a status update, a lot had happened in the battle even in the few minutes she and Sandra had been there with the tide of battle changing every few seconds. Morgan mentioned the unsureness of who was going to win and when Amy asked about the strangers present watching the battle, she was told it was the Code:Breakers. That name rung bells in Amy's mind and immediately she recognised it, so those where the people that attacked that Justice Force building leaving at least 2 of their members alive but unrepairably damaged. What possible business did these supervillians have being here? No doubt they where here merely to save their own hides with Zeus threatening global destruction.

Amy thanked Morgan and watched on as it seemed Kano rose to claim victory in the end, the Asgardian King proving himself superior to the Olympian King. After a few moments Zeus rose from the rubble of defeat, quickly being rejuvenated and dawning strength superior then before. Kano being exhausted was dispatched of quickly and with mention of the Endless, alarm bells now rang in Sandra's head. She didn't fully understand it, but she recognised this as the power Milo was trying to tap into which Zeus would even mention.

Upon getting hit with Zeus attack that seemed to strike instantaneously it moved so fast, Nina was rocked but responded with a angry snarl, if any damage was done it was quickly regenerated. "Oh please tell me we get to kill this asshole." Zeus attack was well above superhuman as seen by even Kiya taking a beating from being hit despite her durability, this her own regeneration though Nano tech quickly rendered any damage null and void. The higher level being like Sandra, Emmet, Riku, etc all seemed to survive the attack with little to no harm overall. Amy got a bit roughed up but not to the same extent as Morgan and Tanya seemed to take even less damage, though was still a little ruffled. Troy was also somewhere in-between Amy and Sandra, having a connection to the Phoenix Force but not really being a full on Phoenix proper.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 8:16 pm

"The world has been marked by mine power, this world is for the taking a world for Zeus, and led by high priest Father Omar, my people will be led into a new age." With the power of endless a tear in space and reality formed around Zeus, causing him to shimmer elsewhere abandoning his brothers, the rest of the gods & mount olympus behind as he vanished to continue monitoring the progress of his undead warrior madness virus inflicted upon the mortals of earth 77 as well as callling down raging lightning storms aroun the world.

These vicious supernatural storms were semi conscious acting based off Zeus's thoughts to protect Father Omar and any other followers of the skyfather, as the Light Brigade was under orders by the United Empire to shut down Omar, and arrest people who were outing themselves as followers of Zeus. Such religious freedom flew in the face of the Light's anti religious laws, although they weren't just going after skyfather followers and their temples, they were targetting people of all different belief systems & had organied armed teams raiding all sorts of religious institutions including churches, religious temples that didn't belong to the olympians and other spiritual based gathering buildings.

Hercules had charged towards his father before he vanished. "Argh enough!"

"Oh it certainly is bastard child." The queen of olympus Hera had joined vindictive as ever, she had a particular distaste for Hercules, being one of Zeus's many bastard children. His existence was a constant reminder of Zeus' infidelity and like usual Hera was up to her usual antics using her divine queendom powers to take out her anger toward Zeus by seeking retribution against the half mortal demigod descendents of Zeus, and they're mortal mothers.

Hercules screamed as his eyes turned surging yellow, and he grew a bit more muscular surrounded. bt a purple-ish aura he grabbed Morgan and smacked her into a wall. Hera had unleashed a more potent versus of the warrior madness virus on Hercules, and synched him. upon the group that gathered already starting by smacking the martian girl aside with his limitless divine strength, not to mention thanks to Hera exerting her will over him infusing him with the power of the Endless that the olympian gods were drawing enormous amounts of energy/power from.

"Must break enemies of my father, must demolish." Hercules charged body slamming the martial again sending her airborne then rushed towards Troy grabbing him spinning around and fliging him towards an open cracked window, then rushed Tanya punching her with force that caused the ground beneath themto split open audibly crack one of her bones and send her flyng, his supernatural power from legends was obviously his great strength, Morgan rose up nursing her wound only to be blasted back by huge blas of divine water pressure Poseidon attacking the martian girl and Troy, while Hercules flew forward grabbing Amy by her hair and flying upwards slamming her into some rubble by yanking her by her hair.

"Come on wonder bitch, clone whore lets tangle." Hercules roared going after Amy, & Tanya, as the endles surged through him granting him more strength, speed, and raw power.
Nick used his telepathy to contact Eva, & Emmet finally. I appreciate you all taking me in since I've been on this world. I left a little while ago to meet up with my grandmother, now I'm on my way to meet with an alien warrior named Kal-El of Krypton and we're going to break Cassandra & others out of the Still Zone in D.C if anyone wants to help.

After passing the telepathic message to Eva, & the leaders of the code breakers he sped off at superhuman speeds to locate Kal, Eradicator, and Jon. The latter of whom was restrained with blue kryptonite cuffs wphich nullified his powers without causing intense agony and pain of regualar green kryptonite restraitns.

"If your with the Light, then prepare to meet your maker, you will not be taking my son back to your prisons." Kal replied angrily as his eyes flared up with red solar energy, Nick instinctively threw his hands up in defense.

"No wait! I well my uhm, wait! My grandmother can see the future, she knows about your plans made with an ally from the heroine of my world The Phoenix to go rescue her daughter Cassandra the woman i love from the Still Zone, while I'm nowhere near as powerful as her I do wan to help I have powers I can putt o good use to ensure we librate her & the other denizens of this world and ours trapped in the Still Zone, sentenced to immobile torture by the Light Brigade.' Nick finished confessing the last thing he wanted to do was risk a fight with the OG Superman warrior.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 9:45 pm

Sandra went after Hera seeing she did something to Hercules. She teleported in front of the Queen goddess instantly dive kicking her in the chest and into the ground. Her eyes glowed with the Phoenix as she applied a skull crushing telekintic vice grip to Hera. "While not exactly my first choice Hercules is a ally. As such I don't appreciate him being turned against my team." She started closing her hand, Hera feeling increased pressure as it seemed clear Sandra was intent on crushing her skull.

-----

Amy found herself in a similar situation to Hera only physical as the deranged Hercules was pressing her skull into the Earth. Tanya was knocked away from Hercules previous attack and was still recovering. Amy grabbed the wrist of Hercules right arm, the arm he was squeezing her with. But even with her own super strength and using both arms, Hercules was to powerful. She felt her skull about to crack, death was imminent and something snapped inside her. Amy screamed, her eyes flashed white and a powerful electric shock similar to Kano's lightning surged though Hercules body frying his insides as electricity sparked all over his skin. As Hercules screamed out a powerful kick to the side of the head from Tanya sent him flying. Amy's eyes went back to normal and she seemed shocked, what power did she just call upon? Tanya helped Amy up to her feet and she wondered if this had something to do with what happened on Asgard, that operation she took part in to save Kano's life.

-----

Troy sent out a funnel of Phoenix Flame to clash with Poseidon water blast, the fire didn't harm Morgan allowing her to fall to safety. Troy stopped the fire funnel allowing the water blast to fly over morgan who was laying on the ground and shoot off into the distance. "You think you have a advantage just because you are a water god? Lets see about that." Troy went after Poseidon throwing large fireballs of Phoenix Fire and Hellfire at him.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 2:27 am

Kal had been convinced of Nick's allegience to Phoenix, and Cassandra so the duo had left to Washington D.C together to go handle the break-out. The Light Brigade was on high alert after Kara had de-briefed law enforcement at the alien containment facility in Washington about Jon's escape due to the aid of Eradicator and Kal's joint effort, specifically making calls to Division K, a subgroup of the Light Brigade that contained their arsenal of kryptonite weapons reserved for emergency situations in which Jon & Kara went rogue or they were faced with another kryptonian threat to the planet.

Kal and Nick touched down at the outer skirts of the still zone transportation facility, prisoners were being brought on two busses, and armed security guards in high tech armor were positioned around the outside of the facility, overseeing prison transport, roaming the hallways inside and of course a high concentration of guards and skilled marksman guarded the actual entrance to the still zone at all hours of the day. Within seconds Black Adam received numerous emergency texts and calls at his base in Khandaq, as the duo began their attack decimating the forces outside, liberating the two bus-loads full of would be future still zone prisoners, inadverdantly freeing the 27 prisoners who were scheduled to be shipped into the zone aiding to the chaos and number of people battling against the facility's security.

"Alright we made it lets get them out" Nick yelled as he was ready to proceed with finally breaking into the still zone, Kal whipped out a crystaline object and flew over to him.

"Indeed it's time to right the wrongs the Light has imposed against hundreds if not possibly thousands of people trapping them in this motionless nightmare of existence, this device is from my home planet of krypton, it will allow me to interface with the Still Zone's programming,over-ride and initiate a mass expulsion of the residents or rather prisoners back here, then I'll use my full strength to destroy it utterly demolishing this man made pocket dimension within the Phantom Zone." Kal concluded explaining his plan to rid the world of the light's self made corner of the phantom zone once and for all.

"I can't let you do that." John Stewart said floating down surrounded in green emerald energy, Wonder Woman accompanying him with her lasso at her hips.

"Who's the green guy and the gal in the american bikini." Nick replied his knowledge of the great DC superheroes being null to almost non existent.
"Have you no respect puny man." Diana sneered clearly insulted by the commentary Nick provided about her, while Kal's eyes surged with red energy.
"I won't allow you to make me a liar, I made a promise, Bruce would be ashamed of you if he was still alive today Diana." Kal shot back while Diana merely cracked her knuckles.
"Bruce made his choice to stand against us, and the will of the people, that's the ONLY reason he isn't here with us today."

"You all make me sick, Bruce is the only one who went down fighting, If I hadn't abandoned the earth, maybe he'd still be here, I let him down twenty years ago, and I live to regret it, but I'm going to atone for all of that today, bring it on!!!!"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 3:49 am

Emmet had never heard of this endless before, but as a god he was very familiar with receiving power from the belief of followers and worshipers. It seemed to have empowered the olympians tremendously, but it was nothing Emmet hadnt considered happening. Overhead, a glowing chariot driven by two horses soared, driven by Apollo the god of the sun. In his hands was a bow, notched with several glowing arrows.

" HA, father so it has come to pass, for the glory of Olympus, let these foolish mortals perish!! " he loosened his arrows, the rays of sun, they flew down, muliplying rapidly.

Bangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbang!

Each one of the arrows had been shot down, couresy of Riku who had pulled out his twin oversized and overpowered handguns " So boss, how we handling this? "

Emmets gaze shifted over to Hades who was standing on an overhead balcony, his power spreading out to the ground below and opening the gates of his domain and summoning his army of the dead " As we always do dawling, with style, confidence, and absolute bloodlust! "

Suddenly all of the code:breakers could feel their marks glow and hear a voice.

Skill: Divine combat
Effect: 50% increase in stats and power when facing a being with high levels of divinity

The Code:Breakers felt an increase in strength, this must have been the whole skill thing Emmet had been alluding too, the scales werent entirely against those in the group who werent extremely powerful. Riku sprouted wings and took the the sky

"Asspolo is mine! " as he ascended up, an idea occured to him. With his recent awakening/evolution, came a better understanding of what he was capable of. For example his shapeshifting wasnt really a demonic power, more so something he got from his outer god " father " he could see he'd been using it ass backwards till now, limiting himself. He could change into whatever he wanted, but it wasnt just that, everything around him was subject to being changed at his hands.

powers, magics, skills, he could change those as well, into other forms or something completely new. He reached out and " touched " the new skill exclusive to the code:breakers and changed his version.

Skill divine combat has been changed to God slayer EX

Skill:God slayer EX
Effect: 150% increase in stats and power when facing a being with high levels of divinity

Riku cackled madly " Oh fucks yes! "

Apollo glared at the demon daring to approach him, something seemed off about it.

Emmet appeared in front of Hades, his eyes pulsating with divine and cosmic energy " Greetings lord of the dead "

Hades regarded the figure in front of him carefully, automatically recognizing him as a fellow god, but not of greek origin " What pantheon do you hail from and what do proside over? "

" It has been so long since I have declared myself as such, I am Gilgamesh of mesopotamia, god of creation and destruction, life and death, one of the earth mothers! "

Hades eyes narrowed, A bident made from the bones of a fallen titan appearing in his hands " I see, then you know Ereshkigal "

Emmet smiled " She is my aunt and a true queen of the underworld " in his hands appeared a large, golden, and very intricate spear " Now,it has felt so long since I have danced upon the stage of the battlefield, you seem a suitable partner, try not to disaapoint "

Hades adopted a fighting stance, empowered by the endless he couldnt imagine they would face defeat, but he remained cautious none the less.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dionysus the god of wine and debauchery was lounging on futon with a large goblet in hand that he drank deeply from, he'd come through to get a better look at the show, Zeus had him worried for a second, not his safety, but his entertainment, his come from behind victory had been anything but boring " Care for a drink? " he offered the fellow was sneaking around as a cloud of mist.

Garfield shifted back his physical form in front of the lounging god " Naw, thats not the kind of red drink i'm into " like Nina, Garfield was curious about the taste of the blood of a god, he wasnt brazen enough to ask Emmet if he could have a taste, so here was a perfect opportunity.

Dionysus drank from his eternally full cup, divine energy beginning to build around him " Heh, I see then, that doesnt sound too bad, provided you can handle your drink "

Garfields fangs unsheathed " Well my eyes have always been bigger then my stomach, but its always worth it "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving at light speeds, the world was moving at a crawl to the messenger god Hermes, like the others he's left Olympus to get a better few of the ensuing battle. Suddenly he felt a strange sensation and looked to his side to see a large, red object suddenly beside him. He moved his head to the side and dodged Noahs punch. He spotted the red lantern ring on the mans finger and frowned.

" Well well, its rare to see a human who can keep up with me, especially as I am now, a mere fluke? "

Noah growled, his light armor flaring up around his body, influenced by his red lantern ring, its normally golden glow was now an angry red. He raced after Hermes as the god sped off, sending rapid fire blast of divine energy shots as Noah countered with blast from his ring.

Marvel likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 12:33 pm

Hera's first thought to get free of Sandra's sudden attack was to manipulate the women into bidding, however deception did not go very far before Sandra spoke "I am Phoenix, one of the most power telepathic cosmic minds in my universe, and most certainly yours.    You cannot manipulate me like you did Hercules."    Enraged and not wanting to be beheaded Hera had no choice but to fall back on brute force.   Petulant child!  I have more then one way to deal with you, now be gone!!" Sharing the power of Electrokinesis Hera gathered her godly electrical energy in the sky and caused several powerful bolts of lightning to reign down at once, obliterating the spot Sandra stood.    The dust settled revealing no signs of Sandra.  As Hera stood the cosmic girl appeared face to face right in from of her.    "I won't lie, with your cheap little power up Hera that attack would of hurt had I not time skipped out of the way."    

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 1:25 am

Hades form suddenly changed, from an older looking man with a knarled beard to a younger and taller, clean cut handsome man with short silver hair and an eyepatch over his right eye " It seemed appropriate to match your style "

" My compliments, I hope that form doesnt hamper your combat prowess " Emmet said as he moved into a fighting stance Hades wasnt familiar with. Instantly the two moved at impossible speeds and clashed theor weapons, the impact sending tremors and shockwaves over the whole world.

They exchanged blows in a flurry of movements, the landscape changing with each strike, neither quite gaining the upper hand. Hades was being empowered by the endless, but Emmet was countering him with skill and intuition. Hades commanded the power of depths of ground, pulling spikes of crystal.

Emmet danced around each of sudden spikes, causing Hades to increase the speed that they appeared. Suddenly an inferno engulfed the area, Hades quickly surrounded himself in a bubble of divine energy. Emmet appeared above him and jabbed downward, striking thousand of times in a single breath.  Hades vaninshed in the darkness and Emmet summoned more fire as whirled around, clashing with Hades incoming strike.

They circled each other, fire and darkness clashing around them, growing more stronger. Hades Jabbed his Bident into the ground, causing a fissue to open up. Giant humanoid, skeletal beings clawed their way out.

" The titans that I have slain are part of my dominion, its not often I feel the need to summon them, but I believe your worth it  " Hades said, creating massive spears of darkness and handing them to the titans.

Emmet smiled " My you honor me, then allow me to respond in kind "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sky of above Greece was going through an odd phenomena as the sun seemed to be speeding across it, causing a shift from day to night and back. Apollo was shooting arrows with the speed of a gatling gun, filling the entire sky with countless projectiles. Riku was shooting with just as much intensity and from inside a barrier, but he was quickly getting overwhelemed.

His barrier shattered and he riddled with holes as the arrows pierced through him again and again, seemingly outspeeding his regeneration and any other counter attacks he attempted. Apollo lowered his bow and grinned arrogantly.

" That you thought you could stand up to the god of the sun, know your place and stay in the shadow-!

Apollo paused in his speech as something whizzed past his face, he brought his hand up to his cheek and saw golden blood, it took a moment for him to register what had happened, he had been injured.....Him, the great Apollo had suffered an injury at the hands of a pitiful demon.

He glared at the pair of arms waving at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Garfield was knocked back and swept away by a giant wave of wine, he thrashed against the tide as it attempted to drag him under. He found he was unable to turn into mist or anything else, something was weird about the wine, he found his head beginning to spin as his senses dulled and went under. He came too and found himself standing in the middle of a red fog, it felt like the world was rocking back and forth.

Due to Riku's excellent drink/potion making skills, Garfield was very familiar with the sensation of being drunk, but what the god of wine was doing felt entirely different then what he was used too. Out the corner of his eye he could see a shape moving through the fog. For a wild moment he recalled Dionysus proclaiming himself the god of debauchery " Oh fuck, a bunch of big dicked guys, please be a bunch of big dicked guys! "

But what appeared wasnt anything of the sort, it was something that set Garfields blood on fire with rage

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermes was mildly impressed that Noah was almost keeping pace with him, but still not quite. He waved his caduceus at Noah, causing the red lantern to begin to slow down as sleep started to take him over. But with a quick punch to the face, Noah shook it off and was even angrier now.

" Wow, arent you something, maybe I should take you more seriously "

The messenger of the gods pulled out a lyre and began to play it, the beautiful tune filled the frozen world the two of them resided in, after images of Hermes began to appear as the god moved faster and faster. Noah shot a geyser of napalm from his mouth and spun in the air, send it in all directions, but images dodged around and attacked, revealing that they were in fact clones created from Hermes speed.

Noah was struck from every direction, his defenses barely holding on, his lantern ring glowed brighter, effecting his aura more.

justinlynch3 and Marvel like this post

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 5:34 pm

Hercules was injured by the divine lightning power Amy had summoned when he was trying to press her skull down into oblivion. Even afflicted by his transformation at Hera’s hands the power Amy had tapped into had proven to be damaging. Still it hadn’t been enough to break the mindless rage transformation Hera had imposed on him, Morgan flew over to the girls using telepathy to covertly communicate with him. So now it seems thanks to Hera, Hercules has been turned against us. We need to break Hera’s hold over him somehow his strength is absurd

Morgan used her Marian vision to blast Hercules who slapped her beams away sending them crashing into the ground. He leapt into the air with Morgan turning intangible hoping to phase through the demigod only for him to body slam her despite her form causing her to plummet into the ground. “RRRRR AAAAAH” Hercules screamed with pure rage. “I will crush the enemies of my father crush crush crush smash!” Hercules raced forward kicking Tanya sending her flying and turning around throwing a punch that missed Amy but sent an air pressure blast to smack into her with the force of a nuclear explosion.
……………………………..
“Oh how I loath you damn time manipulators, nothing more then cheap knock offs of the power my father once wielded.” She didn’t dare speak Kronos name having a hatred of the temporal manipulating titan, but she was ready for battle.

Hera raised her hands unleashing her magical olympian energies to afflict Sandra with a spell to temporarily disable her ability to tamper with time then unleashed a point blank blast of divine energy to blast Sandra away, then flew towards her spinning around moving her legs into position to strike Sandra with a round house kick.
………………..
Poseidon moved with enhanced speed using that combined with his divine godly reflexes to move his body about to avoid Troy’s onslaught of fiery attacks consisting of both comic  phoenix flames and hellfire. Poseidon stopped to break the ground apart raising a wave of divine raging water that clashed with one of Troy’s phoenix blasts, however this elemental beam struggle caused him to be unaware of another hellfire blast Troy unleashed which struck the water god causing him to yell in pain as the hellfire burned at his godly essence.

This in turn led to Troy winning the current beam struggle causing the phoenix flame to overwhelm his water wave. The resulting explosion of elements wasn’t enough to dampen the brother of Zeus empowered by the endless. Instead he dispersed his body into mist reforming behind Troy with his trident summoning using the weapon to strike Troy from behind with force followed by unleashing a godly water blast mixed with divine energy to blast Troy into the ground. “You wield many different forms of fire, but they are no match for the raging waters and oceans at my command.” Poseidon said causing the ground beneath Troy to turn into water and he used his powers to drag Troy beneath the water increasing the pressure of the water in hope of cracking one of his ribs.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 9:16 pm

Before the air pressure could hit one of Tanya's clones grabbed Amy to teleport her out of harm.    3 more surrounded Hercules and attacked with various divine empowered mutant powers.     Hercules found himself blasted by a beam of divine light, a god blast of divine energy and a wave of heavenly fire.    Amy had been teleported over to the true Tanya.    Amy watched the clones battle Hercules and stared down at her hands, the lightning she summoned in desperation seeming to have faded again.    "Tanya while Hercules is busy, do you have any clones that can help me understand how to draw out that lightning at will?"   Tanya seemed somewhat surprised by the request "Now your the one asking a Asgardian for help?   I may be able conquer something up, though don't expect to learn every depth of your powers instantly."

Various other clones surrounded them, one creating a barrier for protection.

-----

As Hera went for the kick Sandra suddenly vanished and in the next instant her cosmic knee connected with Hera's divine face.   Sandra then unleashed a powerful blast of cosmic energy to knock Hera to the ground again.    "Nice try, but manipulating time isn't my only means of moving fast."   Both time and space was at Sandra's command as the Phoenix, so when Hera did her little spell to block Sandra from using time she then switched over to her ex husbands ability.    Not wanting to give Her any more time to pull magic Sandra began raining down blasts of cosmic energy on the goddess, and started incorporating the space warping to teleport between blasts so Hera got attacked from all sides.

-----

Poseidon would soon see the water try was pulled under boil and then steam before Troy shot out of the water like a bullet in his plasma body and he rocketed forward shoulder tackling the water god and pushing him high into the sky.   Poseidon noticed the air thinning and the cold, it seems this man was intent on pushing the water god though Earth's atmosphere into outer space.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marvel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 3:04 am

The dawn of a new age was upon them, and so that era was coming. These were the thoughts that filled the general’s head, thanks to the activation of the worldkiller by the dark witches of Juru this was all made possible. And to think it was the daughter of none other then Jax-Ur, wrongfully imprisoned by the humans in their own corner of the phantom zone. Spurned by anger and a desire to liberate her father & exact vengeance upon humanity had led to her unearthing her crystal. Brushing the metaphorical and literal dust off of it and going to work to activate her own fortress of solitude in the desert.

From there the rest was history, reminiscent in some ways to the journey his long hated enemy Kal-El had followed when he engaged in the same process with the AI version of his kryptonian father Jor-El. Of course the women of Juru played no role in that particular kryptonian’s knowledge crystal. Even if they had it would have been the pure definition of futile for that self righteous alien would never do what was necessary to restore their culture, their people, and most importantly their power.

“Sir I bring good news, in the same caliber as when Dawn-Ur became the Worldkiller and used her earthly metahuman abilities on conjunction with her nature to restore Kandor from the state that bastard Coluan left us in under Kal-El’s possession.” Ursa spoke with a smile beaming on her lips as she knelt down briefly before using a tablet in her hand to manifest a holographic slide show of the general of the exact news she came to present to him in his royal palace room.

“Interesting.” The General mused with pride and curiosity. “The Humans have completed the trans matter portal, and the corresponding gateways. It seems our intel was correct the Magistrate of their United Empire played right into our hands, his lust for power superseded any sort of caution. This will allow us to bypass their martian allies and go straight to the planet earth. With Sinestro’s passing and the war council now equipped with his people’s rings as well as my top warriors and a fully realized worldkiller nothing will stand in our way, not even the supposed last son of krypton.” The General’s smirk turned into a wild uncontrolled brief magical laughter as he instructed Ursa to alert the war council & the rest of the Kandorian Army of the next phase of their plans to exact vengeance on the adopted homeward of the House of El.
………………………….
“GAHHH” Hercules yelled the endless empowering him he released three cosmic endless blasts two of them striking clones tearing them in half, the third one fired a blast that knocked him on his ass. Hercules got up only to be blasted back twice, both beams drawing blood.

“Puny Asgardian wretch you think of yourself as a force that can contend with my strength, pfft no matter how many of you they are, I’ll shatter them all!” Hercules clapped his hands together forming a shockwave that ripped the skin off the third clone before he jumped forward to shove his foot through the clone’s chest and his weigh carried them to the ground where upon landing a crater was formed. He beat his hands on his chest bloodlust in hi eyes as he turned his attention to the trio of powerful women he was fighting the daughter of Diana, the Queen of Asgard, and Martian Lady.

“Wonder Girl, Queen Tanya watch out.” Morgan cried out as Hercules was barring towards them. Morgan used her powers to turn the ground beneath Hercules intangible causing him to fall in. Quickly she solidified the ground hoping to crush Hercules or at least slow him down. Hercules took advantage of this bursting through the ground within the force field next to the true Tanya and Amy. “Gotcha” Hercules punched Amy in the chest and turned to back hand the true Tanya.
………………….
“Enough” Hera drew from the power of the endless forming a barrier of 100x enhancement to block the onslaught of cosmic attacks, using the energy to wipe the blood from her face and other wounds. The Queen of Olympus was enraged but the power of this Phoenix was much to contend with, it made her realize without the power of the endless she wasn’t even a potential match for this avatar of the cosmic fire bird, It pained her that a “mere mortal” wielded such power that outshined even the queen of olympus.

“I do not know what sort of power you command, but I know that is it not native of this dimension. From wherever you originate from, it is surely a land of abominations.” Hera spat out upset that she came from a world where mortal woman were able to gain access to such power that could obliterate the gods. Hera used another magical attack this time to cause Sandra’s bones to start melting and also giving her a powerful migraine both to cause her tremendous pain both out of spite and to keep Sandra from being able to focus at 100% to give Hera an age as she zoomed towards Sandra throwing divine enhanced punches and kicks her way.
………………….
Poseidon converted both himself and Troy into water molecules, teleporting them from the sky to the nearby ocean reforming physically above the body of water. Poseidon summoned the trident again striking Troy with a blast of powerful magical energy, before taking control of the oceans beneath him.

“Now you shall face my utmost wrath you hot headed pathetic mortal.” Poseidon drew on the power of the endless drawing on the water below him, he sent forth two massive tsunami waves at Troy enhanced with magical energy as well as unleashing magical water molecules into the atmosphere that had the dual effect of triggering intense pain in Troy’s body whenever he summoned any fire except hellfire, and also began draining his speed and stamina.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 3:01 pm

Tanya quickly ducked Hercules back hand.    She parried a follow up punch and used the sturdiness of hercules own fist to perform a front flip, Tanya concentrated a great amount of her divine energy into her right knee during the flip, bashing Hercules in the face with a godly knee strike.   Hercules roared and went to attack again but Tanya used her quickness and fighting skills to keep evading and buying time.    Morgan continued to help out where she could but was largely impressed the Queen Of Asgard was matching up to Hercules so well, using superior nimbleness and tactics to counter Hercules unmatched pure strength.    Tanya often used her clones in battle which caused many to often forget that she was still a powerful Asgardian warrior even without them.

Even though they wasn't actively fighting Hercules, Tanya did have clones out though.    They checked on Amy after Hercules attack and finished tracing the power Amy used earlier and helping her establish a connection.     She looked down at her hands as electricity crackled between her fingers, she could feel her connection to Zeus, the power of the lightning god felt wild.   And yet Amy understood this was barely the tip of the iceberg that Tanya helped her access, she could be capable of so much more one day.   "Queen Tanya, thank you."    The clones gave a nod and disappeared.     With this Amy fly forward charging into battle to help Tanya and Morgan against Hercules.

-----

With the weakened bones and migraine when Hera connected with a to the face it knocked Sandra a bit loopy.    Sandra used her telekinesis to grab a random item from the temple grounds, rework it's matter to form a golden spare and launch it at Hera.   But while the spear was on target, it wasn't quite perfectly dead center allowing Hera to narrowly slip out of the way.    Sandra had always been sensitive to migraines and headaches, and while few beings in the multiverse could effect someone as mentally powerful as Sandra in this way, when a being was able to pull it off the effects where pretty clear.  

After dodging the spear Hera followed up with a kick to Sandra's stomach, knocking the wind out of the cosmic woman.     From there the endless empowered goddess went into a barrage of attacks giving Sandra  a server beat down that ended with Sandra and Hera in the air.    Hera had managed to grab hold of Sandra's ankle and started swinging her around in the air, around and around with every swing getting faster.    Hera let go of Sandra's ankle sending her flying into the ground, impacting the Earth so hard Sandra left a crater in her wake.     Hera descended into the crater putting the heel of her shoe on Sandra's forehead, applying just enough pressure to make Sandra's headache all the worse and torture the cosmic woman even more.      Hera then went for the kill pressing her foot down on Sandra's skull intending to crush her head, and Hera's foot did go through Sandra's head, but not in the way Hera expected as Sandra pulled out a ability she had rarely used since helping Emmet fight Godric.    Sandra had converted her entire body into a form of pure cosmic energy to avoid getting her skull crushed by Hera.

A massive Phoenix construct erupted from Sandra blasting Hera away as Sandra rose into the sky gathering just a absurd amount of power.    Even the goddess of Olympus looked up in shocked horror as it felt like the Phoenix had gathered enough power to wipe out the entire solar system and beyond.     The Phoenix roared and with a flap of it's cosmic wings fly right toward Hera at immense speeds, crashing into the goddess with every intent to obliterate her, Sandra making sure the massive amount of cosmic energy only effect her opponent and nothing else.

-----

Troy used his flight to evade the tsunami while lobbing hellfire balls at Poseidon which the water god evaded or blocked.   Realising he had to act fast Troy grit his teeth launching a wave of fire at Poseidon.    Troy came through the fire wave just as Poseidon was about to react and tackled the water god again "I can teleport as well you prick!" and with that Troy teleported the two deep inside the nearest active volcano, deep within the burning hot magma.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marvel and shinigamiriku like this post

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 6:53 pm

Hercules was in a rage thanks to the warrior madness and endless power he was using to fight.  He managed to grab the real Tanya palming her into the ground then smashing her deeper into the ground with a kick to the face. Morgan flew forward stretching her arms around Hercules legs to trip him and as he flexed his leg muscles to tear her arms apart she phased through him and the ground coming up behind him turning into a cobra snake and leaping to bite him in the eye.

Hercules screamed bloody murder reaching for Morgan who once again phased through him and flew into the air firing martian vision at the eye she bit causing him to groan in agony. Hercules clapped his hands unleashing a cosmic endless blast that tore through Morgan’s shoulder sending the martian woman flying.  As Amy neared him Hercule used his powers to form a barrier that expanded knocking Amy out of the sky. He then used the endless to propel himself forward body slamming into the amazon warrior leading to both of them crashing into the ground.

“You won’t get the best of me! Your the worst niece I’ve ever had and a disgrace to our family, you traitorous bitch!” Hercules spat out grabbing Amy’s left leg and spinning around slamming her into the ground while holding onto her leg. He then raised her up and slammed her into the ground again then continued to do so until being blasted off of Amy by heavenly fire and heavenly light beams from two of Tanya’s clones. A bleeding Morgan used her telekinesis to pull Amy over to her and used martian vision to demolish the ground beneath Hercules causing him to fall into the newly formed cavern in the earth.

“Amy Amy! Are you okay! Look I have an idea I managed to use my powers to force my way into Hercules mind briefly even though he’s a Demi-god thanks to whatever Hera did to him. We need to combine our powers and strike him a the same time, my martian vision, your lightning, and a god blast from Tanya. All of that at the same time if it’s a direct hit should not only bring him to his knees but snap him out of Hera’s control over him.” Morgan exclaimed as they heard the roar from Hercules who had managed to catapult himself out of the hole in the earth Morgan’s blast had formed and they watched as he crash landed on solid ground his purple aura surging around him as he was getting ready to keep the fight going against the trio.
…………………..
“What in the gods is that!?” Hera yelled out her eyes widening in fear as she could sense and feel the surge of immense cosmic power hurtling towards her. The battle had been in her favor, but now an unfamiliar feeling for the goddess crept up on her. This unsettling sensation she felt as the seconds seemed to peel by in slow motion before the attack struck her was none other than fear.

“My gods…what the hell are you?!” Hera instantly wished to be whisked away to the safety of mount Olympus, but the incoming attack disrupted her powers preventing her from using her magical powers or her divine energies to escape. All she could do was brace herself for impact as she was engulfed in the raging power of the Phoenix Force. Sumonin the entirety of her power amplified by the endless at the last minute had proven to be just enough to prevent herself from being utterly obliterated by the power of the Phoenix.

As the dust settled, debris cleared, her armor was in tatters, blood gushing from her divine body. Her hair frizzled and jewelry crushed she used every ounce of her strength to take a few steps forward before falling to the ground unconscious in a pool of her own divine blood
…………………….
“Do you have no knowledge on the depths of my power mortal, enough games, you are out classed and out matched by my power.” Poseidon yelled his voice booming like thunder, the lava within the volcano turned to water, then he summoned water from nearby sweeping up the entire volcano and the island it was apart of in water.

“Now to take advantage of the power granted to me by my brother, you have awakened the wrath of the king of the seas.” Poseidon commanded his trident floating in the air. He focused on Troy causing magical energy to swirl through his body causing tremendous pain making it feel as though chain saws were tearing through him, before causing spears of solidified water to rise up and plunge into Troy’s chest.

Then using his amped up powers he used his power to suppress Troy’s own ability to call upon on his powers before causing a wave to rise up slamming into him with bone crushing force, before using magic to telekinetically pull him form the depths of the wave and causing another to smash into him. Troy would come to realize that Poseidon had merely been toying with him, and he was face to face with one of the “Big Three” of the olympian pantheon, including Zeus and Hades, they were of the three strongest of the DC Pantheon, and with the endless his true power now far outclassed the fire manipulator’s.

Pulling the suppressed powered mutant from the ocean before the water from the second wave could full his lungs and drown him, he decided to go in for the kill. “I wonder if your aware that the human body is composed of quite a large amount of water.” Poseidon said with sadism rolling off the tongue exerting control of said water within Troy’s blood to twist his arms causing both of them to break, before teleporting his trident into Troy’s stomach stabbing a hole clean through. “And now you die.” Poseidon caused the trident to rip out of Troy’s stomach flying back to his hand and began gathering magical energy to blast Troy to his death in the oceans below only for his godly senses to pick up on Sandra’s solar system level Phoenix attack on Hera leaving her near death. “No Hera!!!” Poseidon cried out distracted by the brutal cosmic beat down Hera had been submitted to at Sandra’s hands.

“I’ll be back for you mortal.” Poseidon released the force he was exerting over Troy as well as releasing his suppression of his power before teleporting over to the olympian queen unconscious face down in a pool of her own blood. Looking up at the Phoenix he glared at her with hatred in her eyes like Hera he was utterly astounded that a mortal could summon & wield such vast cosmic might which was practically unheard of in this universe. “Hey you fire bird bitch Olympus is coming for your head, how DARE YOU lay your grubby mortal fingers on a queen! I see why your universe was decimated,, any world where an abomination like you can wield such power does not belong in existence.” Those were Poseidons final words to Sandra as him and the queen evaporated into godly water molecules retreating to Olympus as his only concern now was to take Hera to the healing rooms as the queen was fighting for her life on the brink of death.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 10:41 pm

Amy was battered from Hercules attack but still alright to fight "Morgan, yes I'm OK." She listened as Morgan explained her plan. When Hercules escaped Morgan's trap Tanya's clones went after him keeping him at bay for a short while. Amy and Morgan made the way over to Tanya who was starting to pick herself back up as Hercules ripped his way through the clones. Tanya was quickly caught up and the 3 women started preparing their attacks just as Hercules got a hold of the last clone, literally ripping it in half with his almighty strength. The instant he turned to face the 3 women Hercules got hit with a triple blow, a god blast from the real Tanya, divine lightning from Amy and Martain vision from Morgan.

-----

Once Hera had fallen the effects of her magic had worn off allowing Sandra to feel a great deal better despite still the beating she took moments ago from Hera. It didn't seem she would have much time to rest however as Poseidon to next to the battlefield. Sandra was still in her energy form and ready to fight but all the water god would do is threaten her before leaving with the beaten and broken Hera. The threats didn't bother Sandra much at this point, not like he was the first mega powerful being to threaten Sandra's life, and he won't be the last. She scanned the battle area after Poseidon retreated with Hera and she teleported over to Troy who was on the ground now. "Looks like the water god did a number on you." Sandra observed the hole in Troy's stomach as he painfully uttered out a "no shit, bitch."

With a sigh Sandra kneeled down, she could feel his own limited connection to the Phoenix was keeping him alive at least, but she knew she could accelerate his recovery and so she manipulated the power of the Phoenix to do so.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 12:36 am

“It don’t matter how many attacks you use you’ll AAAAH” Hercules was just about to taunt the women when the trio of attacks blasted into him. The combination of powers rendered him a devastating blow that blasted him through the ground for a few miles digging a hole as his body was sent flying backwards.

As predicted by Morgan the first of the attack had shattered Hera’s influence over him. The forced warrior madness induced state was rendered null & void as was his connection to the endless. Albeit the latter transformation ending was also due to his demigod body not being able to maintain the cosmic transformation any longer. Moments later Hercules dug himself from the dirt and noticed a gaping wound on his upper chest from the trio’s combo attack plus various bruises and bleeding from the various attacks he’d suffered at the hands of Tanya’s clones and of course Amy’s usage of Zeus’s power.

Morgan’s eyes glowed briefly as she scanned Hercules mind then her eyes returned to normal. “He’s back to his normal asshole self.” Morgan concluded while Hercules plopped to the ground falling to his knees his body sore from the beating. “What the hell happened, I feel like I just got attacked by an army of goddess’s.” Hercules retorted wincing for a second as he tried to figure out what was going on having no memory of his actions taken whilst affected by Hera’s spell.
…………………

Silver Rider gave Cain a break from single handedly working the computer system at Hideout X figuring he needed a break. Cain had slipped into the kitchen area to grab some beers and relax over two brews chatting with Jessica the reporter turned green lantern, or well in the process of becoming one. “Hey I just wanted to let you know that things have been hectic around here, but that’s because Zeus yeah that one from greek mythology he’s really real threatened to blow up the earth unless we searched the whole planet and turned in some dead bald guy into his custody because he thinks said bald guy has some incredible dangerous power that’s a threat to well everything.” Cain explained the best he could to Jessica about the situation with Zeus threats to humanity unless the earth turned over Lex Luthor. He brought p the biggest problem with that request which was that Luthor was dead or at least thought to have been dead for the past two decades

Rider started making noises of excitement from the monitor room. “Yo guys I just intercepted a transmission that was going to the Justice Force Head-quarters. Apparently from the planet Rann, according to the internet the planet Rann is responsible for the creation of the Zeta Beam technology, which is used for teleportation between established ports equipped with zeta receivers. Anyway the biggest lab on their planet is under attack by something called the Sinestro Corps and there requesting back up from heroes.” Rider continued he knew the message was meant for the JF, but he was getting bored just sitting around. Some of the others had taken up the mission to go help face Zeus & the Olympians, but he felt that battle was beyond his capabilities whereas maybe the situation on Rann was something he was more equipped to handle but first he wanted to get feedback from some of the others at Hideout X.
………………………………
Things were heating up at the Still Zone Entrance HQ with Kai & Nick doing battle with Wonder Woman & the official Green Lantern of the earth sector John Stewart.

“You won’t get in the way of my mission.” Kal demanded flying forward punching one of John’s constructs a giant green fist shattering it, then kicking to shatter his other giant green hand. John used his lantern ring to form a rattling gun opening fire with emerald energy Kal zooming through the air at super speed avoiding getting hit by the barrage of attacks before unleashing his heat vision on the lantern. He summoned his protective green aura to form a barrier of willpower to waistband the onslaught of kryptonian heat.

“No Clark, your not getting any more deliquients out of jail. This ends here, Kara might have went easy on you but we don’t have any blood ties to make me question my loyalty to the people of this planet, and the laws that protect it from chaos!!!” John yelled back firing a blast of emerald energy at the legendary kryptonian hero blasting him back. He then formed a giant hammer whacking Kal into the walls of the facility.

John hovered down towards Kal only to be blown away literally by Kal’s super breath knocking him into the sky. Kal flew forward punching at John who summoned his green barrier by instinct again. Kal punched through it shattering the barrier sending the lantern flying higher into the sky. John formed multiple brick walls of green energy then formed a Gian foot to kick the walls towards Kal. The hero braced himself and raised his elbows up smashing through the walls until he was able to Collide with John.  “Gaaah”The Lantern cried out as Kal went on the offensive using his heat vision to blast the lantern back burning part of his uniform. Kal used his breath as a vortex to bring John closer rapidly then clapped his hands forming a shockwave that sent the emerald hero spiraling crashing into the facility below with a loud thud.

Nick’s fight with Diana wasn’t going much better he was combining his various powers to fight her. Nick turned invisible only for Diana to close her eyes and fly forward punching him in the chest. The force of the punch rendered him visible and Wonder Woman spun around kicking him sending him flying backwards. “Oh no you don’t.” She whipped out her magic lasso and flung it around Nick catching him.

“Umff” Nick blurted out as Diana whipped him back towards her direction releasing the rope around him and kicking him again sending him into the floor below with force.

“These are your new allies Clark, they are sorely lacking in power.” Diana taunted as she flew downwards towards Milo’s son. Nick slammed his fist down enraged at the ass whooping he was taking and began gaining muscle mass as his skin turned green, transforming into the hulk. As Diana got near the bulked up warrior Nick back handed her then jumped up grabbing her leg and pulling down slamming her into the floor. Diana jumped up double kicking Nick away then flew forward throwing punch after punch into the hulking ventro clone.

Nick used super breath to blast her away with wind then entrapped her in a tornado that spun her through several walls in the lab then flew forward with his wind powers tackling Diana into a nearby computer and the two continued trading blows Nick’s anger causing his strength to increase as per usual with the hulk state.

Last edited by Marvel on Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 4:15 pm

The 3 women walked over to Hercules with Tanya spawning a healing clone while Amy spoke "The short version is Hera put you under a spell, turning you against us to do the bidding of the gods.   There is more with induced Warrior Madness and the Endless also fuelling your rage against us, but Martain Lady can give you full details later when we all return to base if you want or care.    More gods including Zeus himself have still yet to be defeated."

Tanya's clone got to work mending Hercules injuries.

-----

Jessica was used to get her new a little more... lets say professionally spoken/written.   But she got what Cain was saying.   Zeus was going to blow up the world unless Earth handed over a dead man.   That was quite the situation.   Before she had time to speculate on the matter they heard Rider in the other room.   They walked over to see what all the noise was about meeting Tesla as they came in "Rider what's got you all worked up?"   Being in a different room at the time she couldn't fully make out what Rider had been blabbering on about.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 8:23 pm

Silver Rider examined the room seeing that Tesla had made her way in, it seemed she and Chulance must have been back at Hideout X from their mission involving investigating Intergang. Either way organized crime being performed by humans was the least of their problems right now according to this intergalactic SOS intermission he received from the planet Rann.

“Look I took over for Cain looking over the monitor to look out for any signs of trouble and we intercepted a transmission from another planet named Rann, according to files from the Light’s database their planet is responsible for the creation of the teleportation technology used by the original Justice League and now the Justice Force as well as some of the Light’s military. The transmission basically said help we’re under attack, please send heroes, we can’t hold them off much longer, there going to use our tech to come to earth.” Rider finished reading the transmission to the team-members gathered wanting some feedback on what they thought they should do in this situation.

“Well shit, you think we need to go up to some other planet and save them?” Sean voiced groaning as he stretched his arm making his way into the monitor room. Thanks to his own quantum abilities he was finally out of the recovery room, although he couldn’t heal as fast as Hercules and Morgan he was at least back on his feet.

“I mean didn’t our fearless leader help save Mars? The way I see it if we’re trying to make a good impression on this world, we should be helping this earth & their Allies, plus the transmission said something about whoever was invading their planet was going to use their teleportation tech to hit earth next.” Rider finished voicing his concerns about the message the got, while Cain had made his way into the room with Jessica.

Her green lantern ring activated forming another holographic message. It began by saying “Alert Alert Alert” before finally showing the capital city of the planet Rann, and the people of Rann armed to the teeth with futuristic tech fighting some unseen enemy in the sky. However their resistance proved futile as destructive red beams rained down from the sky taking out their soldirs, and buildings were seen collapsing before the hologram display ended. Finally the ring itself delivered a message “Alert to All Green Lanterns of this sector, a powerful enemy is sweeping across the planets under your watch causing destruction and enslaving the populace’s. Take action now!” The ring glowed as the message was spoken and then finally the glowing stopped and the ring’s message concluded.
………………………
Hercules understood the words coming from Queen Tanya but was still confused about what exactly went down. He had no recollection of being under Hera’s control. “Still my father and his siblings move about causing a mess in the realm of mortals hmm.” Hercules sighed while he was happy to have apparently regained his free will from the manipulative Hera’s clutches whom he’d had a grudge with for the past few centuries if not longer it still made him irate that they had yet to stop Zeus & his family from going about with their plans.

He had no particular love for mortals or humanity even though he was once a great hero, the muscle bound demigod was simply driven by a need for vengeance against the Olympians which occupied the bulk of his mind & heart. Morgan was just happy the fight was over but it seemed Zeus was long gone. That honestly worried her as he was the original target from this whole conflict. “Zeus certainly isn’t making this easy, especially with this new power he’s acquired for him and the rest of the Olympians.”

Morgan flew upwards scanning the battle field until spotting Kano’s unconscious figure amongst some rubble. Using her telekinetic powers she lifted up the asgardian king and floated him over to her, Amy, Tanya, & Hercules. “Shit I’m glad I don’t look as rough as he does.” Hercules blurted out not even taking account to the fact that Queen Tanya was standing a few feet away from him.

“Jeez Hercules your sensitivity is astounding.” Morgan replied with a roll of her eyes before lowering Kano’s body to the ground near the group. She wasn’t going to make any jokes about him as she’d witnessed his power in his fight against Zeus, and felt the only reason he’d lost was Zeus using the endless at the last minute after the fight between the two was all but already won by Kano.
………………….
The battle against Artemis the goddess of the hunt raged on, the huntress fueled by the power of the endless like the other olympians. She’d been locked in battle with none other then Alex Banner, the Hulk and had quickly resorted to using her variety of divine arrows against the muscular green rage monster. Her long range fighting capabilities had proven to be instrumental in her fight against the short range brawler.

As things were looking bleak for Alex as the battle continued, none other then Spiderman had jumped in the fray to provide assistance to his friend. Dale spun webs swinging from structure to structure before spawning another web the cached onto one of Artemis divine arrows, and yanking backwards he altered the trajectory of the energy sapping arrow causing it to narrowly miss Alex instead planting into the ground.

“Wow there ma’am that arrow was veering a little too close for comfort to my friend here, and honestly why are you trying to poke him he’s already got some pretty huge anger management issues.” Dale exclaimed taunting as he made a few flips before landing on all four.

“Dale what the hell are you doing here, this is a battle of gods you need to head back to the hideout she’ll squash you like a bug, all the gods are amped up on some unknown cosmic god steroids.” Alex exclaimed before Artemis fired an energy blast at both of them. Dale’s spider sense of course tingling immediately causing him to back flip out of the way while Alex wasn’t nearly as lucky only able to throw his arms up as the blast slammed into him sending him colliding into some rubble.

“What’s that about me being in danger of getting squashed, worry about yourself and keep your eyes on the glowing lady in the greek tonic.” Dale shot two webs from both arms and pulled back launching himself forward towards Artemis, who fired a series of arrows at Dale. His spider sense along with his agility allowed him to twist and contort his body in ways to avoid the arrows, before webbing her eyes to temporarily blind her. Artemis stepped backwards reaching up to claw the webs out of her face only for Dale to produce webs to latch onto her feet tripping the goddess. Dale moved in kicking her in the chest, then leapt lower kicking her incapacitated legs sending the deity tumbling. “Oh what’s that you’ve got a case of sticky feet.”

“Enough with the games and mockery insect.” Artemis eyes flared with golden energy freeing her face, then summoning an aura of energy to remove all the webbing from her body. But Dale’s antics had provided the distraction Alex needed to close the gap between them immediately brutalizing her with back to back punches before body slamming her into th ground. Artemis reached for her arrows only for Dale to grab onto the crossbow with some webs and yank them away to leave her without arrows. Dale then swung away to the damaged inn Artemis had crashed into earlier using webbing to stick the crossbow on the ledge, before turning back to witness Alex & the goddess locked in close range hand to hand mortal combat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate DC Uprising
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next