Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Alternate DC Uprising

Go down 
+5
Mike B
LuckyMan
shinigamiriku
justinlynch3
Marvel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Alternate DC Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 11:54 pm

"Alternate DC Uprising World Building"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
^Click the above linked topic to be taken to a thread that provides key information/intel about the basic tenants of the world of Alternate DC Uprising. Examples of things included & explained in the topic include the RP's Timeline, The United Empire/Light's Government Hierarchy, and other key elements/features of the RP.

Alternate Uprising
Alternate Timeline, team inspired by the Shadow X Men, Light Brigade launch a brutal takeover of the world & form the United Empire to control every nation.The  Light Brigade is a futuristic inter-planetary militaristic law enforcement agency. They patrol the globe & enforce the Light Brigade’s strict laws, operated & led by the Magistrate which runs the United Empire.

They’ve created “The Still Zone”, the Still Zone is a extra-dimensional prison built within a pocket of the negative zone by the United Empire. Those imprisoned there are tortured by their perception of time being slowed to a stand still so a week there can feel like a year to them in terms of time. They are forced into extra-dimensional paralysis unable to move and are forced to endure extreme hunger including hunger pains amplified by the slowed passing of time to feel like the are being starved forever. They are also doused with a toxin that amplifies the stress in their body & causes realistic psychedelic  hallucinations every six hours, meaning for four hours everyday they are toured by one hour hallucinations of their worst fears.

The SXM are brought to this world by the Monitor, a cosmic being whose job is to monitor the Multiverse & protect it from any threats tied to the Dark Multiverse, a pure evil version of the Multiverse formed by Perpetua, the mother of original sin aka an inter dimensional personified source of all evil in the Multiverse whose grown in the cracks of the multiverse to form her own twisted retched version of the authentic multiverse & feeds off cosmic meltdown, destructive releases of dimensional energy which occur during battle’s between powerful superhuman beings with large amounts of collateral damage or even better when a universe is destroyed.

The Light Brigade of Earth 77, have managed to imprison the Shawkun of the SXM’s universe, Earth 716, and brought him into this world, using a powerful ancient blood magic of the Ruverian’s which allows them to control Shawkun until the entire family of Peruno the dangerous member of the Light Brigade who captured shqawkun’s family is wiped out as the spell connects his entire bloodline to Shawkun’s soul. They intend to sacrifice 5 billion of the 8 billion people on the planet to give Shawkun access to the MSOTU, the Multiversal Soul of the Universe, as Shawkun managed to absorb the SOTU from Earth 716 years ago and was a threat, with the Multiverasal version he shall be able to tap into the souls of the entire multiverse & the Light Brigade entend to use MSOTU Shawkun to orchestrate a power grab of the entire multiverse, & therefore rule every reality, something no other villain has tried. Meanwhile Perpetua the mother of Illiyria & the dread some Outer Gods which eclipsed True Magic & True Power in the scopes of it’s strength being an outward evil dimensional force with powers outside the traditional Multiverse is building a Dark Cosmic Bomb which can shatter the Cosmic Veil which has held her since before the dawn of time if MSOTU Shawkun rises, allowing her to use him as a host to escape her eternal binds & absorb him giving her enough power not only rise form the dead but absorb the entire Dark Multiverse & form therefore making her the living personification of the ENTIRE Dark Multiverse as one being basically wielding the power of infinite dark universe’s.

Now the the SXM awaken in this new universe, Milo & Sandra both are stripped of their memories, Earth 716 has been swept up in Perpetua’s growing cosmic bomb, the Monitor bringing the SXM to Earth 77 as it’s last hope to unite with the heroes of Earth 77 to stop the Light Brigade, free the universe, stop Shawkun from getting the Multiversal Soul of the Universe & worst of all prevent the rise of Perpetua, the entire Dark Multiverse is one being a concept so incomprehensible it could shatter the multiverse & the rest of the omnivores. Their entire world has been swallowed by Perpetua’s dark cosmic waves, with the Monitor’s quick thinking he’s used his cosmic powers to transport the SXML[Shadow X Men Legion] to Earth 77. The world is under the iron fist of the Light Brigade,& The United Nation. They have their own team of heroes controlled by the Light Brigade, The Justice Force led by Jonathan Kent, the son of the legendary Superman. Well intentioned heroes who are mere celebrities and more concerned with their fame, fortune & legacies than saving the world. All is not what it seems, there is an underground resistance against the Light Brigade, now the SXM must seek out the resistance, gather their members & work together to save not just the universe but the entire multiverse.

"A blur was seen in the fly moving past at super-human speeds, citizens looked up into the sky to see what was happening. Droids moved down near a bank opening fire at the guards near the entrance. The guards were taken down quickly only for the blur to materalize as the son of Superman moving at light speeds taking down the drones. Nearby an operator of the drone a criminal with a high tech remote was seen running only to be taken down in a energy net, guards in silver metallic uniforms seen approaching. Militaristic soldiers with futuristic armor members of the Light Brigade the global police force, had takent he man down, Superman's son Jon was seen int he distance."

Jon: Hmmm...you are safe
Light Soldier: Your not needed here Superman, the help is appreciatd, but we had this under control

"Jon took note and flew off, meanwhile in the distance Dave was taking another shot at the bar. This wasn't making any sense, the world of Superman, & the DC universe was where he was and he downed another drink. Taking a look at a newspaper he saw he was in Gotham City, & reports of the Joker crime family being active again where here."

Dave: Fuck...I really lost the kids this time..

Last edited by Marvel on Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 1:04 pm

Katy awake in a dark city alley also in Gotham City, but pretty much across town from Dave. What the fuck was going on? Last she remembered was having a girls night out with Sandra, Tesla others and then suddenly a white flash and she here alone. As she contemplated what had happened and where the others where, she soon felt a gun pressed to the back of her head. She sighed "This is the bad side of town isn't it?" Her question was met with the usual shut up and give me money from the crook. She phased into water as a bullet passed though her head, quickly regaining her physical form she took down the crook in quick fashion with some karate moves, both disarming him and breaking said arm in a matter of seconds. With the crook pinned down she had another question "Alright tough guy, what is this place. Where the hell am I?" The crook scared at this point quickly responded with Gotham City. "Gotham City... like in the comic books? Oh god damnit."

Katy let the crook up who started running, he may of had a broken arm but he'd make it to the nearest hospital. Katy was far more concerned if she was here alone or if others where trapped as well. And howthe hell would she or they get out of here.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Troy could recall his day going normal before a massive cosmic storm began tearing apart the world around him, cosmic fire & lightning rained down on the earth, massive tsunami's took place, Milo was yelling in the com's before all SXML communications went down Troy being reached even though he was no longer part of the team. He could hear comm form the other heroes claiming some all powerful force had attacked the world out of nowhere, Milo had been disintegrated, massive waves of cosmic energy where rising from the ground swallowing up everything, the other planets in outer space were all swallowed by black holes, every single human on earth was engulfed in purple black goo that melted their insides, people screaming in pain, the ground turned to blood, massive tentacles tore through the earth, the earth's core ignited, the sun collapsed, the entire universe was being swallowed by a cosmic wave, and Troy was caught in the wave. He was being ripped apart his body, soul, and mind, gonig through the most torment he'd been through outside of hellish dimensions when suddenly Troy was reformed appearing in Gotham City alive well and not in pain.

Monitor: I have saved your earth

Troy could turn to see a black man in futuristic gear but also an older samurai wear. The Monitor turned to stare at Troy a crystal inserted in the Monitor's forehead glowing and suddenly both him and Troy were warped onto what looked like a ship similar to the one Freiza came to earth with when he was sliced up by Future Trunks. They appeared to be in the void of space standing on the ship but Troy wasn't suffering any issues from not being able to breath.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The being looked at Troy & cosmic energy surged in hi seyes. "I am Mar Novu, the Monitor. My job is to watch over the Multiverse & prevent cosmic anomalies. Your world, Earth 716 has fallen, consumed by the cosmic wave from the beast of the sixth dimension. The actions of the light have triggered a chain reaction which is on the verge of causing the eradication of the entire Multiverse, you see Troy the Multiverse is an infinite number of universe's all based off alternative choices people make. There are thousands of alternate realities that exist interwined in the great cosmic wave. You are of the PRIME universe, the main one so to speak. The main universe has been consumed in the wave, now all the others will soon follow. I have plucked you and other champions from your world to put out the light, and prevent the erosion of the Multiverse. You and your allies I have spared are some of the most powerful from your universe, alas within a matter of a month all of existence may be doomed unless you put out the light, I am using a hefty amount of my power to speak with you."

The Monitor continued to speak explaining the multiverse to Troy, and how there were threats far more dangerous then the ones they'd faced in the past, as in the end all of those threats were of a universal scale, they'd never faced a threat that eclipsed the universe & was a threat to multiple universe's at once, aside from the Outer Gods & inthe end they'd used time travel to reverse their resurrection so they never had to actually fight them only stop Ilyria from bringing them back to life.

"I know your morality is tainted Troy, but because of your ties to Ventro and the cosmic flames you were able to wistand the Cosmic Wave even without my power, you'd simply be lost in the void of space for eternity had I not saved you. I was unable to save the memories of Ventro, & Fuller. You must find them, restore their memories & get the others. I was able to form a cosmic link with you and only you, your are the chosen one Troy thanks to your cosmic flaems you may perceive my visage and in the rarest of times communicate with me. Use these few conversations you can have with me sparingly Troy, now go find your team, and put out the light before all that ever is and was is engulfed in darkness."

The Monitor spoke his voice booming with cosmic energy, Troy was engulfed in the cosmic flames of his which had protected him from the Cosmic Wave that wiped out his home universe Earth 716, and suddenly Troy reappeared in Superman's home town of Metropolis no more cosmic flames around him. Below him was a newspaper stating "Lex Luthor elected to be the next Magistrate, King of the United Empire and a second headline "The United Empire took over China"& now officially rules the entinre planet."
Milo's head was pounding, he had no idea what was going on. One minute he was in conversation with his guardian trainer Eon who was telling him a great evil was coming. The next he was feeling searing pain, and a giant hand of cosmic energy reached out to grab him. He'd went out to deal with the massive cosmic storm that hit the globe, watching as yamairo, Marie, & others were disintegrated by the raging violent cosmic power that struck Genosha. The next thing he knew his eyes were barely open he was laying in the ground, and dirt was rushing on top of him. He saw visions of his friends & family crying, heard the words ringing "Milo is gone, Fusion is dead." & saw visions of the "Church of Fusion"& debate over whether to bring him back or not. His head was swimming with pressure & pain, when suddenly BOOM he woke up.

"What the hell" Milo pinched his eyes together, rubbing his hand across his forehead. He was drenched in sweat, wearing some jeans & a white tee. He trudged along in his work boots before looking at a billboard saying "Welcome to Gotham." "Welcome to Gotham..."Milo repeated the sign with even more confusion as he took steps forward his memory damaged & now stranded in another universe. he kept walking when he spotted Katy.

"HEy! Hey Do I know you!" Milo yelled out from across the street, when suddenly 3 soldiers in high tech futuristic armor flew over to Milo on hover-boards, futuristic laser guns seen in their arms.

"Sir sir sir sir! Yelling in public is a crime! The Light Brigade is order, The Light Brigade is peace, somthing you cannot breech! It seems you are bothering this lady." Two of the guards raised their weapons at Milo and put their fingers on the trigger, proton energy being loaded by the guns while the third agent turned to speak to Katy.

"Is this man violating your personal space ma'am? As a citizen of Gotham you have our protection from all crooks, thieves, rapists, abusers? We saw this man yelling at you, tell us what would you like done? Execution, imprisonment for harassment, a misunderstanding speak now ma'am. The Light Brigade wastes NO time in our enforcement of the law."

"Hey! Wait! I didn't do anything to her Don't shoot!!!!" Milo yelled out his heart pounding seeing two laser weapons pointed at him, while the third guard smacked him in the face with the butt of the gun.

"Oh no you want mercy, after accosting this lady! your fate is in her hands now crook!!!"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 8:49 pm

"I keep trying to get out and they keep pulling me back in" Troy said, kicking a trash can out of frustration. Was it really impossible for these SXM pricks to go one day without getting involved in some fucked up bullshit? Troy looked around, the city was nice but not one he'd ever been to before. "Alright then, where would these assholes be so I can get them to clean up this shit?" Troy decided to just pick a direction and hope for the best.

-----

Katy was merely wondering what to do when she heard a man shout and suddenly this huge commotion. Within seconds the man was apprehended and another officer was speaking to her. Getting a look at who was apprehended Katy realised it was Milo "It's alright officer, I know this man. I'm sorry for the confusion, we're new to the city and he only wanted to get my attention. However a man did try to rob me, he did not realise I was a martial artist though. He took off down that way" Katy pointed out where the crook ran off to. "If you don't find him, check the local hospitals for a man who had broke his arm in the last 20 minutes." Katy gave a brief description kinda wondering how these guys spotted Milo, but not the other crook from a few minutes ago. Either way with a response time and weapons like this, it may be best to keep a low profile for now.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 9:08 pm

"As you say"The Light Brigade solider said to Katy. The other two soldiers lowered their laser cannons and the trio of soldiers marched of Milo breathing heavily confused about what just happened with that encounter.

"Holy crap.."Milo blurted out a bit tense about the situation and nearly getting fried by the high tech platoon of soldiers. "Wait you said I know you, I swear..you look familar unlike the surroundings of wherever were at." Milo was confused about Gotham having no memory of being in this dark and uninviting city. "Forgive me for asking but what's going on? Where are we? I'm...I'm..my name's Milo isn't it?" He retorted to the water manipulator as the fleeting memory of his name had popped in his head as they continued to speak.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 9:31 pm

This was unexpected, it seemed Milo had lost memory, or it was somehow erased. Katy started walking with Milo confirming that was indeed his name, and that her name was Katy. "Do you remember that name, if now how about Sandra or Marie?" Katy was just throwing out a few names she thought might trigger Milo's memory.

-----

Walking around the city seemed to be hopeless, this place was huge. How could Troy search it, let alone the globe in a month? Troy wondered if he could dig a bit deeper into this Phoenix shit? If he could get a cosmic energy signal from Sandra or Milo, they would be able to find the rest easier.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 9:53 pm

Walking through the streets of Gotham with Katy he was trying to get a feel for the names she'd used, Marie & Sandra, both caused a tingle in his mind a sensation of the familiar. "I kinda do recognize those names, look I'm sorry to be such a burden ma'am. Last thing I remember I was drinking a beer on my porch on some island..next thing I know bam I wake up at a bar here with a killer headache." Milo realized what he described sounded like he'd been out for too many drinks with the guys and wound up hungover but he felt like alcohol wasn't the main factor for what was going on. "Okay so your trying to jog my memory right, who are you, how do we know each other, and what the hell are we doing in this dim lit city..Gotham is it?": Milo questioned trying to dig deeper into what was going on and what Katy could help him with.
Jonathan Kent, aka Jon aka Superman flew through the skies of Metropolis. He took out his Justice Force membership card, and pressed a button. He was beamed up to the Watchtower, the Justice Force Space Station that orbited the earth, the base was right within twenty minutes of the earth's space atmosphere. Walking to the center of the base he ran into Wonder Woman's daughter, Amy, like him they were trynig to live up to their parents name. He saw her watching the danger monitor which monitored several major cities across the world for crime.

"Amy do you ever wonder if we can live up to the name of our parents? My father's Superman, your mother was Wonder Woman. The ewre heroes of legend, sure the Light Brigade calls us down to stop some crooks with high tech weapons, or some runaway super powered maniacs but the stuff our parents dealt iwith was much more dangerous and they didn't have a team of futuristic military soldiers helping wipe out crime around the globe. I feel like we inherited an easy hero life, so how can we ever live up to them." Jon raised the question.

As she was the daughter of one of the most famous heroes he felt like she could relate to his worries of living up to their parents name as the greatest super heroes in history.
An SUV was racing out of control about to hit Troy, when suddenly Troy was teleported out of the way by none other then Dave, who'd accidentally teleported to Metropolis from Gotham after having a few too many drinks.

"Troy?!" Dave let out a little tipsy, he'd used his power to move Troy out of the way of the runaway SUV. The car had crashed into a store nearby, and two of the drivers emerged armed with a large gun, as police cars raced over, cops hoping out their cruisers pointing their guns at the two armed thugs yelling at them to drop their weapon. The crook pulled the trigger blasting a shockwave into the Metropolis cops sending them scattering, more sirens were blaring & a loud voice blared into the sky. "The Light Brigade is on the way, all violators will be taken in."

"What the hell is going on Troy? Where the fuck are we, who is the Light Brigade." Dave yelled over the blaring voice of the Light Brigade machines announcing themselves in the air, Dave was trying to figure out what the hell was going on and where they ended up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 10:49 pm

"Look, my name is Katy, I'm friend and member of the Shadow X-MEN, you are their leader. Marie is your wife, and Sandra is a close friend." Katy was throwing a lot at Milo here, but maybe a something she said might trigger his memory. "As for why we're here, I don't know. We where taken from our home and transported to this place."

-----

Amy knew exactly where Jon was coming from. "It's not going to be easy, especially with our hands tied by the Light Brigade. Your father and my mother would of never stand to see the world as it is now. People's basic human rights like free speech is all but stripped away and the Light is complete control, it's basically Marshall Law out there. I fear we'll never live up to our parents legacy in this new world."

-----

Troy had a bad feeling about this and pushed Dave out of way, he continued walking away not interested in what was going to happen next. He spoke to Dave "You can come with me and help me find your wife, or you can take your chances with whatever is about to happen. Either way, I'm leaving." Troy had seen this type of thing play out enough to know how it ends, those crooks where idiots anyway and deserved what was coming to them.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 11:15 pm

"The Shadow X Men" The more Katy spoke the more holes in his memory seemed to be coming together, back to the light pun intended. Still he'd had a long vast life so there was much that he couldn't recall that Katy hadn't yet helped him bring to the surface. "I see I'm starting to remember, this place I can feel it some how it is not our place of origin as if were in a different world. " Milo was instinctively using his power to feel that they were in a different dimension then their home realm but chalked it up to intuition not knowing he was using his powers.

"I wonder if these girls are okay, this Sandra & Marie you speak of, perhaps they were brought to this world & maybe others on our team we must investigate further figure out what's going on.." Milo was getting worried, finding out they were in a foreign world, his memories were shattered & his team was scattered.

----------------

"And yet maybe they are right. The crime rate has been reduced to a mere 27%, only the most dangerous, powerful, resourceful or well connected criminals make moves anymore with the Light Brigade's resources, But we need to figure out what to do, but if we go against the Light we'll be seen as the enemy. Not to mention they know everything about us, my father's warned me they have kryptonite stored in some of their facilities for me or any of my kind that go against them. Perhaps we need to focus on figuring out the more corrupt members of the light & influencing people to get them out office, oh gosh I just don't know Amy I really want to help people." Jon pouted clearly upset about the complexities of the situation they were facing.
"Okay okay following you." Dave decided not to put up an argument wanting to get away from the conflict escalating between the metropolis police, light brigade & those well armed crooks." So you don't have a clue where the hell where at? Last thing I remember I was putting David & Chloe to sleep, Abby told me she was going to see her man Cole probably spend the night, I poured a drink for Sandra and bam I wake up in some bar in some place called Gotham a few hours south. Best I can tell where in another universe, what about you flame man what you know." Dave asked picking up the pace behind Troy to put distance between them & this mysterious Light Brigade.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:01 am

"Yes I thought I may of been here alone, but you being here as well all but confirms more then one of us was sent here." As Katy said that she had given herself a idea. "Hey Milo do you remember what the Phoenix Force is? It's a cosmic power, one of many powers that you process. However Sandra, she to is a Phoenix as well. She's also a incredible telepathic. If you can track here down, she can help you put your memories together."

-----

"Things would be much easier if a team like the old Justice League was still around. However your right, we can't make a move against the Light, not yet. On paper what the Light does seem good, but people deserve freedom. Heck even talking to loudly is a crime these days."

Amy sighed, people lived in fear that any mistake would ruin their lives and that was no way to live. But the Light so so powerful, if she and Jon did ever rebel, they'd have to be smart about it. Doing anything now only gets them imprisoned or killed.

-----

"I know we have a month to figure this shit out or we're all fucked." Troy gave Dave a brief rundown of what he knew as they walked, opting not to tell him everything though at least not until the entire group was back together. All the while Troy focused on trying to feel out Phoenix signatures. One seemed weak but close. He detected another signature as well but just barely, it must have been far away in possibly another city. After about a 15 minute walk the found their way into a park, it seemed fairly unkept and the trail was barely still there, like it was rarely used. As they walked they came upon a red headed women laid out in the middle of the trail. "Well I think we just found Sandra." As Dave ran ahead to check on his wife Troy just kinda casually approached, hands still in pocket. It didn't take long to determine she was still alive, but whatever happened she seemed to be out cold at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:35 am

"The Phoenix Force, cosmic forces, Shadow X Men, christ this is a-lot of into to take in" As they kept walking they came up to a park bench where Milo took a seat. He motioned for Katy to take a seat next to him to have a break from all this walking around. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes to think of the next move. Focusing on digging through his shattered memories, images of a fiery bird flashed into his mind as he dug deeper & deeper.

This isn't the best time to have my memories turn into echoes is it, Phoenix I need your power now Demanding power from the Phoenix, a slight red aura emanated from Milo's form as the thoughts of others in the park & Gotham City began flooding his mind.

You Dare pierce the veil!! YOU DISTURB DESPERO?!

A loud telepathic voice rung loud in both Milo & Katy's heads, showing some force had been rattled by Milo's use of the Phoenix Force to browse the minds of others in Gotham in search of Sandra. Without warning the air began to shift & twist, and a gruesome purple humanoid formed in the middle of the park. People began screaming seeing the sight that occured and running as Milo got up from the bench.

"I think I called the wrong person..Katy..." Milo muttered to her as Despero finished forming his third eye staring at the two mutants.

^_^[Despero Appearance]

"You will regret disturbing me, and revealing my location on this planet. The son of Kal-El & his people will fall." Despero roared announcing that he was hiding on this planet planning an attack, sirens were blaring in the distance as the Light Brigade was contacted. Despero lunged forward punching Milo sending him flying into a parked SUV crashing. "I will not go down in vein." Despero's third eye glowed and fired a massive thermal beam towards Katy.
Jon went over to the team's snack bar, and got himself some cookies & ice cream. Snacking on both a he checked the Monitor's danger screen to observe different problems going down on earth, when he received an alert from the Light Brigade.

"Hello Superman, Wonder-Girl & whatever heroes might be listening. We require your assistance, a powerful evil & dangerous telepath, with hints of cosmic power has been transported to Gotham City. Retrieve her & deliver her to the Still Zone, she has two allies with her, capture the girl & deliver her to the Zone. Her allies if the get in the way capture them dead or alive, but the red head girl we need alive."

The Light Brigade soldiers were seen on the split-screen, and the monitors changed to show Sandra laying unconscious on the ground. They also updated the screen to show her stats showing how much mental power her body held, and the tranmission ended. Jon went over transportation center. "Come on we've gotta go Amy." Right as he said that Cyborg also rushed over to them, the three heroes getting beamed down near Sandra, Dave, & Troy
"Sandra baby are you okay" Dave was shaking his wife and planted a kiss on her forehead when Superman, Wonder-Girl & Cyborg all appeared in-front of him and Troy. Cyborg raised his left arm and formed it into an energy cannon, gathering power where Jon assumed a defensive stance.

"Stand down and I won't have to vaporize you " Cyborg barked energy cannon pointed at the three SXM members, while Jon's eyes glowed red with heat.

"Listen to my friend, were not here to hurt you, that lady here has been detected with immense amounts of mental energy, she's a danger to everyone in Gotham, maybe the whole country, we have to bring her in."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:57 pm

Katy turned to mist to phase though the attack and reappeared behind him. "Despero? I never heard that name before. We wanted the Phoenix Force, Mien I believe is the name she goes by. So just who the hell are you supposed to be?"

Going by the encounter from earlier this wasn't good, no doubt those Light Force people would have been called. She wondered what would be best, to fight back or to stall for time and let the Light take care of it. Her worry was if she and Milo got involved, this Light might also perceive them as a threat.

-----

The Still Zone, yet another thing that to some degree really disgusted Amy. Yes it was good for holding threats, but how many innocent people where suffering in that place just because the system deemed they where to strong. Jon came over to her, and Cyborg entered the room. With that the mission was on.

-----

"My guess is being a cosmic being when all that shit went down back in our Universe, she probably got hit harder then most. Being a telepath probably didn't help either. Be that as it may she's alive, scoop her up and let's get out of here. Just as they was about to the three heroes from this universe showed up demanding Sandra be passed over to them. Somehow they'd detected Sandra's mental presence. "To put it out there, any other time I'd say you guys could just take the girl, it'd sure be one less throne in my side. However for the sake of not just your pitiful lives but my own Universe existence, I'm going to kindly ask that you you three fuck off."

"Well your a charming one aren't you? Unfortunately we can't honour your request. It's our job to keep the peace and that girl reads dangerously high level's power. She's coming with us." Amy stated.

"So you three are the so called heroes of this universe huh? Just going around capturing people who's done nothing wrong just because you don't like their reading. And here I thought Superman and Wonder Women was meant to be good people. Yea, right."

Troy's words actually struck a cord with Amy, the guy was certainly a brash asshole but he also came off as a outsider looking in, as if he was new to this world. Is that how the heroes of this world looked to them? Just puppets doing their masters bidding rather then good people making a genuine effort to save the world? Amy has had her own doubts about this light business for a long time, but actually hearing somebody else say it.

"Look even if we wanted to cut you a break we can't, the girl comes with us, end of story."

It seemed like to Troy that their was no choice but to fight their way out of this one. "To bad, something is coming and this girl, Sandra by the way, could very well be the key to stopping it. So much like how you have no choice, neither do we. She stays with us. Now are one of you going to do something, or do you plan on just talking us to death?"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 1:43 pm

"I am Despero, conquer of worlds, the earth is next on my list, and regardless of who you wanted! Maybe you don't know how things work here, but when you use power on that level be it mental or physical it's picked up, you practically sent out a beacon to anyone powerful enough to feel it to come to earth." Despero, the purple alien warlord barked causing a terror and panic to flow through Milo realizing his efforts to use the Phoenix to find him and Katy's mutual friend may have just made earth a target, or at least this earth.

"Well that's not good, look Barney I didn't mean to piss you off. Growing up and watching you as a kid I thought you were a nice guy and all, but I guess that's just for kids." Milo quipped back at Despero, his wise cracks resurfacing even if his full scope of memories wasn't. Despero's third eye on his forehead glowed and suddenly Milo fell to his knees in pain, as Despero drilled his mind with his Kalnorian eye, Milo not use to dealing with psionic attacks from aliens but more so superhumans and sometimes deities.

"To your knees earthling, you have exposed my plans but not stopped them only accelerated them." As he said that two hellicarriers similar to the ones S.H.I.E.L.D had but far smaller appeared, and opened fire on the alien with plasma beams. The beams of which burned the aliens skin causing him to use his third eye to trap the pilots in an illusion leading to them crashing into each other.

Despero spun around at super speed firing another thermal beam from his third eye at Katy.
"No more talking" Jon moved at superhuman speeds that the others couldn't see only Amy being able to keep up with his moments, within a second Dave was coughing up blood falling to the ground from Superman's punch that seemed weak.

"Fuck he's strong Troy..."Dave stumbled back falling to the ground catching himself with one hand. "We had to pick a fight with friggin Superman."

"Hey I exist too." Cyborg yelled firing his laser at Dave, who used his powers to warp the laser blast away and in-front of Jon knocking back the super strong hero. Not wanting to risk a fight Dave used his powers to teleport himself, Troy, and Sandra to the outskirts of the city.

"That was close."

"Not close enough" Dave turned to see Jon who'd picked up what Dave said with his super hearing, and quickly flew himself, Amy, and Cyborg over to the heroes at super speed. Dave used a spatial blast to knock Cyborg back, while Jon punched through the blast and flew up to Dave using an open palm to send him flying into a tree with force, while turning to Amy. "Take down the other one, I've got the teleporter, let's end this quick and move this girl. If her friends are this dangerous, we need to take her in." Jon yelled over to Amy as he moved at super speed again knocking down Dave before he could teleport causing Dave to cough up blood unable to teleport quicker then Superman's son could use his speed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 3:48 pm

Katy dematerized in the atmosphere. When she spoke Despero could hear Katy's voice all around him, as if every water droplet in the sky was speaking to him. "Look I'm sorry we intruded, our friend is the avatar of the Phoenix Force. Milo has a link to it as well. We just thought we could use the Phoenix to find her. However causing a massive battle isn't going to help anything. Can't we just agree it was a mistake and go our separate ways before we all end up getting caught."

-----

Troy squared off with Amy and the two engaged, Troy quickly found Amy was far stronger then him and that his offence did nothing in return. As Cyborg lined up a shot Troy took to the sky and went into his plasma body. Troy covered the entire park in flames but only heard one set of scream from that guy with the energy blasts. "So the other one is immune to heat." Troy suddenly heard "Finally figured it out!" and turned as Superman's fist phased though his plasma skull. With having beaten down Dave easily, Superman decided to interject when he seen Troy using a large scale attack realising he could be dangerous. However upon trying to attack Troy, Superman immediately fell back, he grabbed his head in agony, and felt a burning deep within his body as if it was attacking his very soul, he fell from the sky clutching his head and whimpering in uncontrollable pain like he never felt before. Troy remarked with "next time try the eye lasers."

While Troy had been away from SXM he had secretly been working on evolving his plasma form. He had intended to keep this as a surprise for the next time Sandra or anyone else decided to meddle in his business, but now much like Piccolo Troy found himself using his secret weapon to help his enemy. Troy's plasma form now no longer generates just heat and fire, but Troy had incorporated Phoenix Flames and Hellfire into it as well. Troy's new transformed state now radiates heat, fire, hellfire, and Phoenix flames at all times. The second superman attacked him, he was hit with all these forces all at once.

Amy ran over to Jon, he physically seemed fine but he seemed to be in complete mental agony. Amy took out the lasso her mother Diana had passed down to her. She took flight and tried to engage Troy in long range combat realising she'd be done for if she touched him. The two soured though the skies with Amy evading fire blasts from Troy and Troy in turn staying clear of her wipe. As the battle raged a slightly crisp Cyborg picked himself up from the earlier attack. He lined up a blast at Troy and fired, a barely conscious Dave used the last of his strength to intercept the blast and warp it back into Cyborg knocking him out. This did cause enough of a distraction that that Amy got her lasso warped around Troy's body. This clearly was no ordinary lasso as even in plasma Troy didn't seem able to escape.

Amy was curious about what Troy as saying earlier, and demanded Troy explain knowing the lasso forced one to tell the truth. Troy would explain much of what he knew to Amy before the wonder girl found herself violently yanked out of the sky and sent crashing hard into the ground causing a crater. Amy's lasso came loose freeing Troy who looked to see that Sandra had awakened. "Well it's about time."

Troy returned to his human body and descended down to pick up Dave. "Alright Phoenix get us out of here." Sandra still in discomfort and nowhere near 100% just looked at try and upon hearing the name Phoenix all she could ask was "who?" Troy gave Sandra a look as Amy started to crawl back to her feet. "Hey you two, hold it right there!." Troy just gave Amy a smirk "Sorry Wonder Bitch but I can't hang around and play all day, I have a team to regroup remember." With that Troy teleported the three away. This left a shocked Amy along with her crippled boyfriend and KO'd partner. "What the, he can teleport to?" Amy quickly ran over to Jon, this mission had went terribly. They where completely unprepared for Troy. The scanners picked up the treat level of that girl Sandra, why didn't it warn them about Troy. Amy called in that the targets escaped and that her team required immediate medical help, a call Amy never thought she would actually have to make.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 6:06 pm

"You think that's going to solve everything a fucking conversation! What you don't know who you are or something." Despero screamed using his eye to glean into Katy's mind then gleaned into Milo's and smirked.

"What the what did you just do? Stay out of my head! " Milo yelled back at Despero who's eye surged with purple energy.

"That'll be good enough, you know what ma'am maybe a conversation will fix things right up, make us square and even, this should be interesting." Despero laughed as more Light Brigade choppers approached. Despero engulfed in energy and vanished, while purple energy appeared on Milo's forehead causing him to fall to the ground in pain as the Light Brigade approached, soldiers racing in hovered vehicles seeing Despero vanished.

"Target has been moved, displaced in space, anomly sample being detected. Two other unregistered metahumans at the scene, will investigate." The soldiers were asking questions, and approaching Milo and Katy. Milo's body surged with purple energy causing him and Katy to vanish reappearing in an empty rental house in National City, 5 hours west of Gotham. Milo fell down plopping onto a couch and surged with energy before it faded out. Milo was painting heavily before he started to chuckle and electricity surged at his finger tips then fizzled out.

"Seems were in quite a fucking situation aren't we Katy?" Milo groaned this was one of the worst possible things that could have occured. "I should have been able to do more, Emperor Fusion survived our attempts to destroy him. I absorbed him, and surpressed him. He almost managed to gain control of my body, I was fighting him for control. As this happened a cosmic wave hit wiping out our universe. I thought I was dead, but some force reached out and pulled me here. But because of the battle with Fusion prior to our seeming destruction, well...many of my memories were lost even now there are some I can't recall. The Cosmic Wave let me fully absorb him, he's gone for good but I've got all the experience & powers he had but also all the horrible memories of everything he did with them."

Milo made a bottle of wine appear on the table, then materialized two cups. Using telekinesis he poured until his cup was full then mentally sat the bottle down. Taking his cup with a firm grip he took some heavy pulls before setting the alcohol down. "Our entnire universe is gone, and whatever did that is in this universe too now. We're in some deep shit." He expressed to his team-mate.
The League had been transported to a medical bay, Megan had been called down. Megan was the daughter of the Martian Manhunter,  and thus shared his abilities. Using her superb mental powers she was able to pierce together the damage done to Jon's psyche. However the hellfire had left a burn on his soul that her mental powers did not have the abilities to heal. She'd sent out a message to Zatara, the daughter of Zatanna to come down to visit the justice force to perform a further analysis on Jon with her mystical means.

"This is shocking, that power I felt it didn't leave a scratch on my body. Yet I've never felt that kind of pain in my entire life, the mental pain I've had some experience being doused by some strong telepaths but. This was stronger then those, and it had an additional pain that was way worst, I can't explain what it was burning, it was like a primal fear a threat to my existence..."Jon tried to explain the best way how painful the hellfire attack was to Amy.

They'd been subject to healing chamber similar to the ones they put the saiyans in during DBZ. Jon was still resting against his chamber wearing some sweat pants, the superman suit having been removed whie Megan had offered her mental healing to him. She'd done a precautionary mental healing on Cyborg & Amy too, although Cyborg was in no condition for battle. Having suffered severe burns, some of his metallic parts were scorched and he was in intensive care down at STAR LABS. The lab technicians had informed Amy & Jon that Cyborg was in critical condition being treated in Star City.

"This is horrible, we have to stop them.Honestly earlier I was thinking maybe the Light Brigade was wrong. But with what just happened to us maybe were wrong to question them, sometimes we don't see how  dangerous and evil something is until it's too late, like that fire guy he's controlling more then just regular fire, and even the flames he was producing they were intense it's like he could make literal plasma not just fire, not to mention he had flames that didn't even burn physically, a nd those...hurt the worst." Jon almost went mute reflecting on the pain he'd received from Troy, clearly he'd never experienced an attack of that nature prior in his life.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:50 pm

After arriving National City it seemed Milo started to remember, at least he remembered who he was. She had no idea if it had to do with what that Despero guy did, but at least she had someone familiar to try to work things out with and wasn't alone in this universe. Listening to Milo it seemed inconceivable that their entire universe was gone, and now this universe was next? Taking a sip of wine Katy asked "so did anybody else make it out besides us? You tried to use the Phoenix to find Sandra and it lead us to that Despero person. So does that mean that she, along with the rest of the SXM, are they really all gone?"

-----

Amy seemed more conflicted then Jon about what was going on. "Strange thing is I'm not so sure those people are actually against us. From their perspective, we where the aggressors. And I'm afraid that fire boys ramblings might actually hold some truth." When Jon pressed her about she could think this, Amy responded with "Jon I got him in the lasso, he could no lie. Everything he told me prior to that Sandra girl awakening, he had no choice in the matter, it had to be truth." She went over the info she had managed to get out of Troy with Jon.

-----

Troy teleported his group to as he put it "the middle of absolutely fucking nowhere." They seemed to be in a wooded area with a cabin nearby. Examining Sandra they Troy and Dave determined her memory was messed up. Certain names seemed to bring some reaction out of her, like she knew the name but struggled to remember the person. Troy had to ask why Sandra choose to help him, and her response was it was better then getting locked away in some phantom zone for all eternity. So clearly some degree of her powers triggered, and she picked up on what that other group had planned for her.

"Well Dave after all the torture, Dark Phoenix episodes and fuck ups you two call a marriage. It finally happened, Sandra's broken as fuck. I guess a cosmic bomb and universal destruction was just to much to shake off this time."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 10:43 pm

Milo shook his head the gravity of the situation was weigning on Katy, perhaps too heavilly as she assumed they might be the only survivors of the cosmic bomb that had struck earth 716. He was confident there were others, but even more so he worried about who else from their universe might be in this one. Jet/Darkness, Zed, any of them could have made it and been sprung free by the cosmic bomb that wiped out their world.

"No we're in a whole different universe Katy, like it nor there's different rules to play by. Not to mention that Despero character said that calling out with the Phoenix was like a beacon, luckily he was amused by me being broken and the memories of Fusion ruining me, and didn't engage us in an actual fight. Whether it was the Light Brigade being on the way or some other factor we dodgedd that fight."

Milo bemused what happened, as a third eye formed on his forehead. The third eye closed then faded away entirely. "I've absorbed his powers...he's right using the phoenix marked us, this world for anyone who was powerful enough to pick up the message." Milo cursed silently as if they needed more problems. "I used a combination of his eye with Yama's space powers, and Shawkun's soul powers theres more energy signals from our universe here more then a few,  I was out cold when the cosmic bomb hit, something us brought me here, and you, so we dont know who all it brought here. The energy that wiped out our world I can't trace it's origins to this universe, so we have our world gone, and now this world in danger, and the force that took out ours dosen't come from either world. We're dealing iwth something dangerous something that's a threat...I'm afraid to multiple multiple worlds just how many I don't know, honestly our world might not be the only one that's not still standing. The combined power of this world as a collective must have been ahead of ours, and able to survive. We needs to learn more about this world, and what we need to do to fix ours, and whatever bled over into this one."
"With the lasso just because he's been forced to work against us, dosen't mean the purpouse he's working ot achieve is good for us." Jon stated that as he did a few exercises push ups and sit-ups to ease the tension in his muscles. Also practicing a kryptonian meditation, the inner alien monologue practice allowing him to focus on resetting, balancing & healing his chi.

"Mmmmm Rao nada..see...uhmmm pala...umm...nada...vu...wammma." Jon muttered silently to himself the words of his people slowly mending his chi. He was glad his mother Lois had sat him down and forced him to learn more about Kryptonian culture outside of just his powers from his father Clark, especially with the original Superman being exiled from the planet.

A whoosh was heard, and a faint blur, wind was blowing from the gust of speed that was West Allan, a black guy with short dreads, a purple t shirt, and some black pants on. He went by the codenname Velocity his superhero costume looked similar to the Flash except it was black mixed with faint green in the background. West moving at superhuman speeds had changed into the civilian clothes he was currently wearing and was sipping a blue slushie.

"I heard you guys got your ass kicked in Gotham, by some flame guy who has fire powers that hits the mind & soul, made you guys cry for mommy and daddy." West teased Jon & Amy, although he was being an ass he was their friend and they could hear the sarcasm in his voice. After all they were the Justice Force, he didn't want nothing to happen to the team forreal.
Luke was detained in a cell, unable to use his powers. The Light Brigade had captured him in Central City, home of the Flash. Unlike Marvel there was no mutant race,  there was a mutant human gene known as the Meta-Gene that certain humans had inherited, but incidents had to occur for it to manifest. Whereas in Marvel people manifested their powers when they came of age, in DC people with the Meta-Gene had to be involved in accidents usually with technology mishaps, aliens or exposure to chemicals or radiation gone wrong.

Central City had a number of people that had become meta-humans due to the particle accelerator accident that gave the Flash his powers. As such it was one of the few cities that had a jail that could hold meta-humans and had power dampners in the cell. They'd reverse engineered the particle accelerator & put it in the center of Central City's jail, causing it to radiate waves that surpressed the powers of all those stuck in it.

Held captive with Luke was both Elle, and Ledge both of their powers also surpressed. Ledge slammed his fist against a wall. "So we's wakes up here and were stuck and can't get out.

Elle put her hand on Ledge's shoulder and massaged it softly before kissing him. "Don't worry babe, were gonna find a way out of here, and figure out where the hell we are. Ain't that righLuke" Being stuck in a cell without their powers wasn't helping but they had to figure something out.
Dave was real sad about Sandra's condition and wanted to do everything in his power to help her, still it seemed her memory was fried but at least Troy had got them to outskirts. He was beaten up pretty bad from Troy's attack, but as shaken as he was he knew hospitals were out of the question.

"So from what your saying, Sandra honey your memory is cooked, and according to you Troy, some cosmic black guy saved us not Milo, and says we have a month before this universe goes kaboom just like ours."

Dave slammed one fist into the other trying to figure out this tricky situation when he felt a weird sensation. Dave began fading out of reality then reappeared then resumed fading then reappeared. "Oh shit...your right because of my space powers I can feel that we don't belong in this universe, I guess with the nature of my powers I started fading. Something is happening to me, there's a force near us that's tracking us that dosen't want us in this dimension guys..." Dave said feeling on edge wondering what nearby force wanted them gone from Earth 77.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 11:41 pm

"Fix ours? But how are going to fix a destroyed universe?" She'd seen Milo do a lot, but she wasn't sure even he could that. "Anyway if others are out there we should track them down, we're stronger together then apart. We can see what this world is all about while we're at it."

-----

"Yea we went in prepared for a girl with strong telepathic readings and traces of cosmic power. Somehow the fireman wasn't detected. He caught us completely off guard. Make no mistake though, he's dangerous. Once he transforms based on what happened to Jon, I recommend you do not touch him." Despite West making jokes, if he ever did come face to face with Troy, Amy felt she needed to warm him.

-----

Sandra still found it strange with Dave calling her, where they really married with a family as he said? She did have a feeling of trust around him unlike Troy. Dave would start fading in and out warning them of some kind of force coming for them. Troy only seemed annoyed if anything "so just like home, everything is out to get us."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 11:59 pm

" Well aint this some shit! "
Riku was standing on top of a building with Tanesha, one moment they'd been relaxing at their very nice mansion base, then suddenly Emmet was yelling at them in their heads about something attacking the multiverse, then they suddenly woke up here. Based on a newspaper they found, they were in Gotham city.

" Gotham, thats DC right? " Tanesha asked, she had a very limited grasp on comic stuff.

Riku rolled his eyes " Nigga yes, who doesnt know that? "

" Well exscuse me bitch for not knowing " Tanesha snapped " More importantly, wheres the others, you dont think their dead do you? "

" Maybe maybe not " Riku said with a shrug " It would suck if they were, well Pedo priest being gone isnt cause for concern, but Kaiser and Adrian had great dick "

Tanesha shook her head " Stop thinking with blown out tunnel you call a bussy, what about Emmet? "

" Hell naw the queen goddess isnt dead, just need to find him, do that and we can probably figure out what happened to the others " Riku opened a void " Lets start looking bitch "

" Alright Ho " Tanesha followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 12:34 am

Milo frowned as Katy made a very valid point, even with having lots of powers restoring their entire destroyed universe was outside the scope of his power. "Whatever power broke our universe we have to find it, and I have to take it use it to fix the destruction it caused...either that or we find a way to control that power and force it to fix what it's done. Honestly the chances of either me absorbing such a power or us taking control of whatever or whoever has that power are slim but it's our only choice we must try."

Milo sure of one thing, those two things seemed like the most viable choices for the situation they unfortunately found themselves in. "Sounds like a plan find the rest, and together were at our best. Honestly I miss you Katy, in my timeline as the Emperor you were slayed by vicious anti mutant haters, one of the reasons I became Emperor Fusion. In the end neither Fusion nor Milo stopped the destruction of the universe, we all have to work together to fix this...we have to save everyone." Milo went o turn on the TV, having absorbed Fusion to kill himself was painful enough but now he was alive walking with Katy after his sacrificial absorption of the Emperor thanks to the Monitor's cosmic reach. No matter what the minute the resolved this situation and their universe was safe he'd make sure he remained dead so there was no chance of Emperor Fusion being able to torment the world of Earth 716 ever again.
West nodded taking in what Amy said, it sounded like the cosmic girl's accomplice who had some powers of fire was more dangerous then they estimated. The Light Brigade had under-estimated his power as he'd read the field report where after Jon made short work of Dave and it seemed like a open and shut case. This Troy character changed the tide of the battle and even though Amy managed to wrangle him with her magical rope of truth she & Superman still fell to his power.

"Damn it so that makes me fighting him kinda hard." West mused realizing that even though he was fast & had access to the speed force many of his powers he used on his enemies required physical contact. "Unless I got the element of surprise, then Im whack a mole smacking em before he has the chance to rise." West threw a joke back in mostly to lighten the mood of the Justice Force as he could tell Troy had roughed them up.

"I'll make him regret the words he spat at me before he took me down. I'll make sure to use my heat vision, just as I've under-estimated him I'm sure he will do the same to my laser eyes. He seems to be the cocky type who might assume that power can't touch him and get taken down." Jon hoped he was looking forward to a round 2 with this Troy guy hoping to bring him in.

A security guard rushed into the scene with the heroes lowering his weapon. "Superman, Wonder-Girl, Velocity I have report that Cyborg has been stabalized, technicians from STAR Labs are mobilizing and making their way over to him, his human side is saved, they will be able to repair his cyborg half, he'll be up and running in a few days max. The Light Brigade wanted me to deliver the good news to you, they'll be making a statement to the press a day before he's fully recovered so as not to alarm people, you should spend that time tracking down the man and his accomplices. We must bring them into the Still Zone, there dangerous and unhinged."

After delivering his message he left shortly after. Jon had used super speed to go to the gas station and grab some sodas, also retrieving two boxes of pizza at the front desk that the Light had ordered for the heroes. Cracking open a can of soda he took some sips before grabbing the pizza and starting to chow donw.

"Gotta say as much as I complain about the lack of job benefits, the free food never disapoints. So we need to check in with Tyler, Gotham Knight at the batcave. We need to get some psychic inhibitor headphones from him which will defend us against mental powers since we're bringing in a telepath. Also Zatara is suppose to meet us there Tyler's building some armor for us, and Zatara's going to use her magic to add supernatural defense's, with hte armor & the inhibitor we'll have a better chance of bringing in those maniacs to the still zone? Only thing is all that stuff won't be ready for another two or three hours what do you think should we go after them again hope for the best or wait until Tyler & Zatara got done with the gear for me you, and West."
Dave felt pained with the emptiness he was dealing with between him and his wife. Her damaged memories stripped the essence of love from their already fragile relationship. Their marriage had been through so much especially with the Phoenix Force, and other forces seeking to use the force or their children to manipulate them.

"Yeah Troy just like home, but damn at least back then we had a home, all of us. It's fucked when were on the same side and I can trust youa lmost 100% again because our whole universe is on the line." Dave equipped as he leaned against a wall before teleporting and returning with two party sized chip bags, some cups, and three 2 liter sodas.

"Had to make a quick free pickup at the closest gas station." Dave joked as he poured some sprite into a cup not even thinking about the fact that his quick theft from the store with his powers had alerted the Light Brigade just trying to get some drinks & snacks for them since they were beaten & battered from escaping the destruction of their universe and hadn't really eaten since.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 1:36 am

It was interesting hearing why Milo became Fusion. "I guess this version of me is lucky to have survived this long, lets hope it keeps going." As for getting their world back, both options did sound unlikely to impossible. But to that extent Katy had seen the team do the impossible before.

-----

A chill ran down Amy's spine at the mention of the Still Zone, while she resulted it putting many dangerous people in there, it still struck her the torment of that place. The thought often crossed her mind of what if, what if it was her in there? All she could hope was that anyone she captured truly deserved to be in that place, and wasn't in there just because the Light was afraid someone was to strong. Taking a sip of her drink she grabbed a slice of pizza. "We better play it safe this time. Remember this fireman not only have access to seemly all type of flame be it heat, metal, demonic, etc. But I also watch him teleport away. That's not a ability a fire manipulator should have. So who knows if he has any other tricks up his sleeve. When we face him this time, lets make sure the it's to our advantage and not his."

Amy's thoughts where clear, wait for the gear to be ready.

-----

As Dave went to take a drink Troy slapped him upside the head causing him to choke and spit out the drink. "You idiot did you just steal that shit? You've seen how quick the authorities are to react in this place right. You two stuff your damn mouths, and then we're getting far away from this place." Even Sandra was giving her supposed husband a look. "Really, are you trying to get us caught?"

-----

"Possibly. The likelihood of escape isn't on our side, but where there's a will there's a way.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 1:38 am

Tanesha was keeping a careful eye out, the little she did know about Gotham was that it was ghetto as hell, everybody and they momma was a villain. She did question where that put them, she didnt particularly think of herself as a bad person, but recognized she had a high kill count. Then there was the queen of petty, Riku was as close to being a villain as is to put it politely. Maybe they'd get along fine, but she remembered catching snippets of a conversation about something called the light brigade.

Riku pulled a crystal necklace out of his shadow pocket " Alright, with this I should be able to scry for Emmet...maybe, ok 50/50 "

" What happened to maaster bad bitch magi " Tanesha asked with a raised eyebrow

" He got dropped into a completely different multiverse out of nowhere and hasnt fully figured out the rules here, thats what. Emmet isnt easy to scry for on a good day, being a divine being and host to a cosmic entity. I'm basically going in blind now, but Im still a bad bitch "

Tanesha patted his shoulder, out of all the code:breakers, for whatever reason, they were pretty much best friends and she knew how much Riku loved Emmet and not knowing his status was clearly bothering him " Alright then bad bitch, lets find our boss "

Riku grinned " Aight then " Riku muttered a spell, causing the crystal to flare with light and begin flopping all over the place " Hmm, like I said, 50/50 " the two started walking again, going this way and that as the cry led them on.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 9:37 am

Milo used his powers to scan the world further, and stopped as he picked up a signal of Tesla being held at some compound, and being forcibly used by the residents to make diamonds to be sold on the streets. Using his power of telepathy he reached into Katy's mind to show her the mental visage of Tesla being captured and her kidnappers having attached a monitor on her arm that dampened her powers or rather allowed them to turn them up or down with a remote.

"You see that, let's look further." Additional use of the power of telepathy allowed both him & Katy to peer into the minds of their captors, they were part of a dangerous criminal organization the Intergang. It was ran by a politician in National City named Morgan Edge, who seemed to be a well to do business man & senator of the United Empire to the public.

Peering downstairs in the basement he saw that Sean Riffeld, aka Iota was downstairs getting a monitor injected into him.

Sean: I told you there's no need to do this I'm on your side Edge
Morgan: Yeah well I can't take too many chances with metahumans, I brought you and your partner the boxer in to wipe out the Justice Lords, but I still see Superman's smug face in the sky when I'm getting my coffee
Cain: Hey it's not his fault man, sheesh and you ain't plugging one of those shits into me
Morgan: Yeah cause your my main man Cain, big man Cain. Knock em out, don't walk em out. Your buddy should learn from you, besides we want to avoid making contact with you as much as possible, you got that whole turning matter into energy thing
Cain: Yeah Yeah... fucking cowards they don't even know the extent of Sean's energy powers, hopefully he can handle this monitor thing, we figure it out we can spring Tesla out this joint and be done with Edge's crooks, but we do need the money and I need the cocaine.

"Cain's cocaine addiction was rampant as ever, to the point he was mentally justifying working for Intergang as long as possible even though they had Tesla captive and were using her for diamonds. Not only her of course he had other metahumans captured in Intergang's underground prison facility, using their powers to generate revenue. The Monitors they'd developed allowed Edge to control the prisoners powers with a remote. Edge had developed the monitors thanks to his ex girlfriend Lena Luthor, Lex Luthor's sister who ironically he'd injected with a monitor and now she was enslaved to him working for Galaxy International the company he owned and used to buy the local media empire in town, Catco Media. The two armed grunts injecting Sean with the monitor got up, and he stood up from the chair pulling at his wrist now wrapped in the monitor."

Sean: Damn this is tight
Morgan: See all good, come talk to me later. And remember Justice Lords chop chop, I want Superman's head literally, SEPERATED from his body I don't want him to laser eye me.
Sean: Yeah and you think I can take on Supes with my powers washed down
Morgan: Course not kiddo, your powers are turned up tot the max. And we can keep it that way long as we don't have any problems, like I said be like Cain

"Morgan tapped Sean on the back of his shoulder like some kid, briefly an invisible force rocked the room pushing Edge back. He scowled at Sean, as him and Cain got the elevator. Sean was using the Quantum Field to search the premises but the facility was too far underground plus the monitors he was using on Tesla & the other captives was causing some kind of intereference. It wasn't long before the ding of the elevator had popped and the two mutants were outside walking down the sidewalk to a nearby pay to park vehicle lot."

Sean: Really you went as far as to let him stick this shit on me? I should have used some gravitational energy and brought the roof down
Cain: Look we're dealing with this the best we can, were in another friggin dimension. Our whole universe's gone, and we been here what 3-4 months
Sean: Yeah we've been here a while, but it dosen't seem to be bothering you, I lost my whole team, Stark, Nono, Kano, Sammie, their all gone dead, meanwhile you seem to like working for Intergang, all the booze, blow, and hookers there giving you, not to mention just like back in our world your boxing no fighting other people with powers for money.
Cain: Yeah except here I'm on a regulated network & I get a 7 figure salary, and nobody's come after me for my abilities this world is so bad we need fixing but they have almost no regular crime, just a few super powered psychopaths.
Sean: Yeah well clearly they have other fucking problems, they've got Tesla captured, we didn't think anyone else from our dimension was here but I picked up her life signal last week, so we need to do something come o.

"Sean whipped out the keys to their car, a black camaro. Sean hopped in the driver seat, and Cain took passenger. Taking out some cocaine he snorted three lines off the surface of his cell phone, while Sean checked the notifications on his cell phone in disgust at his friend's drug habit. Looking around to make sure there weren't any nosy cops or worst Light Brigade soldiers who noticed the drug consumption, he put his foot to the gas and sped off to the shared apartment they had. Milo ended the telepathic vision him and Katy saw and rubbed his forehead briefly having ran into some interference from the monitors, but in the end he overwhelmed the technology's barrier to spy in."

Milo: So Sean & Cain are here, been here for around 3-4 months, hmmm I'm guessing whatever force dragged us here wasn't able to get us all here at the same time.So whatever force did snatch us before our world collapsed was in a rush, makes sense given the circumstances. This Edge guy dosen't appear to have any powers but he's bed with this Light Brigade, and from the way Cain & Sean talked about it there not light work, those two are pretty strong but I can't expect them to go up against an organization that quite literally runs the world by themselves, and considering this place didn't get wiped off the map but our world did we need to play it safe too. I need you to be careful Katy the weapons the have are advanced, this world is far more futuristic then are own. We're going to break into that facility & spring Tesla, and grab anyone else we know, but we probably need to leave the locals for now as bad as it seems, before we free the other metahumans let's have somewhere to free them too, cause this world's on lockdown.

"Milo stated his intent to Katy, bust into the prison, get Tesla out, and maybe get in contact with Sean & Cain so they have more people to bolster their numbers, but Sean had a monitor on his wrist even if it was to go undercover with Intergang it would mess up their opportunity to sneak into the prison where Tesla was being held if they brought him along."
"Your right I'm going to go practice with enhanced gravity at the watchtower, make sure my speed, strength, and durability are in tip top shape for the upcoming battle we have. Meet me at the Batcave later so we can pick up the gear from Tyler & Zatara"

After eating some more food, Jon took to the skies in the superman costume heading up to space under his own power to travel to the Watchtower to train. West gulfed down the food, being Velocity meant he had an accelerated metabolism and needed to eat quite a bit to support it. A habit he inherited from being the son of Barry Alan, the Flash.

"Wow this pizza's good, I gotta admit your boyfriend's right about one thing Amy, the Light Brigade has some good food, might need to open a side business the Pizza Brigade." West laughed at his own comment whether or not it was funny, but he was concerned about what kind of threat was bad enough that Amy wanted them to wait until they got their gear. "So be honest with me Amy what are we up against? What do you think these guys deals are, I heard you telling Jon you used the lasso on the fire manipulator. He said he's from another dimension??"
Elle: A will and a way were stuck! Oh nooo
Ledge: Calm down babe, that's not exactly helping things.

Ledge wished he could draw out his claws or smell something that could aide with their escape. But in this cell they were effectively human for better or worst. Elle pouted and took a seat in the corner of the room they were trapped in. She hated the feeling of no control just like Ledge, but didn't want to vocalize it to make it worst. She decided to turn to Luke feeling like he was in better spirits then Ledge or at least capable of acting like it better.

"You really think we're gonna get out of here? I mean our powers are off so we're basically normal, so how do we break out of prison? We've got to find a way, pluuuuus our whole world is gone we've got to get out of here so we can help!" Elle reminded the two of them of the dire circumstances they were in outside of being captured.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 2:43 pm

"Poor Tesla, back home she did this in her spare time for fun and to make some spare cash. But here she's a slave. If she's been here a while like Sean and Cain, Tesla probably started manufacturing diamonds to get by while she tried to figured things out. Then these bastards learned about it and grabbed her."

Katy agreed with Milo, they had to get her out of there. Although she wondered what Milo was thinking "So if this whole world is on lock down then where are we going to free people to. What, are we gonna set up a makeshift base on the moon or something?"

-----

Amy gave West a nod. "From what I was able to get from him prior to the physic waking up and cutting the conversation short, this character Troy and his friends are indeed from another dimension, a universe that is now completely destroyed due to some large scale cosmic disaster. A number of his people got transferred from his dimension to ours, who or what saved them I wasn't able to get answers to due to the physics interference. Though I was able to learn that whatever obliterated their world is due to strike ours in a short time."

When West asked how short of a time frame, Amy said "We all have about a month to live if we don't stop what's coming."

-----

"Elle relax, working yourself up will help nothing. The odds are clearly against us, but it's not like there isn't examples of escapes. Future Timeline Mutant Rebels, the X-MEN, Shadow X-MEN and others have all escaped power depressing confines. We just have to wait for a opportunity to present itself."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 5:43 pm

"It's quite unfortunate your right there abusing the very power she used to make ends meet for their own selfish ends." Milo was pissed to see metahumans being abused for their powers boiled his blood, after all he'd absorbed Fusion so they were one in the same it was just Milo driving the boat that was their life.

He simmered as he took in the likely scenario Katy proposed in how Tesla wound up in the slimey grasp of Intergang and it all made sense. "The biggest hero team they have in this world is the Justice Force, seven heroes of this world. It's best we avoid the A-list team for now if we can, they have a space station orbiting the planet so we setup shop on the moon and we're basically calling them on the phone to come get us."

Milo tapped into Amber's magic, utilizing the second sorcfery which allowed one to manipulate the strings of multiversal magic. Formulating the intense sorcery the abandoned place they were in shifted into that of an expansive mansion with model decorations & furniture. Taking it a step further to emulate Professor Charles Xavier's mansion from the X Men, even including the danger room & a carbon duplicate of Cerebro in an isolated room with the bridge. His eyes glowed blue as he stocked the place with snacks, food, drinks, alcohol, video games & consoles among other stuff. Then whispered a final spell with regular magic mixed with sorcery causing a flash that filled the mansion, using magic plus telepathy he allowed Katy to be aware of the changes he made with the sorcery before finishing and causing a tattoo to appear on Katy's right shoulder although a small one.

He then pointed his finger at her cell phone granting her service in this universe, while also sendnig her a mental ping to make her aware that she now had service in Earth 77. "Your phones got service in. this world, and we've got a place. I uploaded a printable picture of the tattoo to your phone, this mansion is invisible to this universe. The entrance can only be accssed by someone who's wearing that tatoo or in physical contact with it, including if someone has your phone they can see the mansion and open the door. The door will form when you or anyone with the tattoo or in physical contact with it approaches, there are others from our universe on this earth more troubling there are others from other universe's that have been brought here, for the universe's demolished by the cosmic wave some force rescued people from those worlds heroes, villains & others who haven't chosen a side presumbly wanting help to go after the force that took our worlds."

Milo drank some more of the wine he'd summoned earlier. "We'll use this mystically hidden mansion as a base of operations, and bring the others here. This Light Brigade has technology to track high usage of mental powers, it also drew that Despero menace to us. I used the magic to get us a fleet of cars and a few hover-cars. Your driving let's go get Tesla, the old fashion way." Milo reached in his pockets and tossed the keys to Katy ready to get their friend.
"Took out their whole world?!" West exclaimed and this time without any sarcasm or humor. Sure he was the fastest man in the world, but where could he run to if there was no more wild.

"Forget this, I'm with Jon I'm going to go practice, although I can't lift like him. This sounds serious, your the smartest of the threee of us. I'm going to alert the rest of the team that we've got dangerous people on the loose but between me and you we shouldn't tell them about what fire boy said, we can investigate that on our own so as not to arise paniac. Nobody can lie to the lasso, but if their beliefs or thoughts were altered they won't think their lying. We'll meet up at the bat cave with Tyler & Zatara." West wolfed down the rest of his pizza slices, and left with super speed to inform the others they had some dangerous super powered enemies running around the United Empire.
Suddenly the sound of alarms were blaring, laser guns & bullets were heard being fired. "Freeze" Two armed guards yelled only to be encased in ice from a freeze gun. Two batarangs were tossed into the frozen soldiers then detonated
The frozen soldiers were blown apart, their icy body parts flying everywhere.

^_^ This guy was seen, and next to him a man with pale white skin in metallic blue and black body armor, who had an ice ray attached,

"Nice job Freeze, come on you've had your fun we're here for them." Red Hood rushed over to the cell that contained Luke, Elle & Ledge putting in a code. Within a few seconds it responded some beeps were heard, and the cell door opened. Elle rushed out but failed to generate electrical sparks as Ledge walked out the cell with a tsk.

"So our powers still don't friggin work, and I guess we have you to thank for our escape, Red Head?"
"It's Red Hood, and that's Mr. Freeze, I'd be great if you didn't insult us I'm sure I can beat the shit out of all of you without your powers, and my partner here can encase you in a block of ice."
"No no nono! You saved us! Right You must want to help us, please don't freeze us." Elle cupped her hands together like she was praying. Red Hood raised his gun to the corner of Elle's cheek and pulled the trigger. A bullet zipped past her skin and hit an armed security guard who'd survived Freeze's earlier attack and crept around the corner to finish the job.

Jason lowered his gun and pressed a remote, a jet burst through the ceiling into the room. The Jet doors opened up and Mr. Freeze used his ray to form some tall walls of ice to block additional security that was coming. "Ladies first." The cryogenic criminal commanded as Ledge pushed Elle up the stairs and followed.

"We're going with them??" Elle asked as Ledge shoved her into a chair and took a seat.
"Yeah it's better then staying in there, we got locked up just for being alive so far as I'm concerned these guys is MRD or worst."

Red Hood tossed a grenade over the smoke grenade over the ice wall hearing it detonate to delay approaching armed guards. "Come on then let's go hop on the jet, we need to get out of here before the Light Brigade sends in reinforcements or worst....The Androids." Red Hood commanded to Luke wanting them all to escape the metahuman prison alive.
Dave rubbed his cheek to soften the blow that Troy had taken at him. "Jeez you didn't have to slap me, I wasn't thinking I thought you all might be hungry." Dave plopped down in one of the stools in the cabin and saw Sandra seemed a little irked with his behavior. "Look I'm telling you were married, and I'm not ALWAYS this irresponsible, but you seem hungry and it was just some sodas & chips, we've got to eat something don't we?" Dave asked his wife as he munched down some chips, he felt bad but he was just trying to help out. He felt bad getting beaten up by Superman, and Troy having to swoop in to save them from getting sent to the "Still Zone" they'd heard about vaguely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate DC Uprising
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next