Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:19 pm

AJ: Fighting, I’m just stating facts..he can’t do shit
Jay: Maaaane maybe just MAYBE my power is so awesome, that it takes longer then your shitty grow power! If you’re power was that awesome you could get us the fuck outta here.
AJ: Ion know..I know that big lady Tess said..for us to stay..here, we can’t leave, and they sendin trucks..but I know sum not right, if its too good to be true it probably is
Jay: You can do quotes but yo ass failing lit..ok.
AJ: But…if you’re trtying to fix the city that’s not me..making a whole city..big New York..the best I’ve done is my my basketball as big as my auntie’s SUV.
Jay: Don’t forget if you do somehow get to Fusion level which you not cause yourASS, we in a fucking room, you know we all going fucking die right.
………………..
Danny: Alright..I guess I’ll give that a try, sitting still in silence’s never been my strong point then.pretty much the opposite.

“Danny just sighed and took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and tried to do as Fawkes instructed imaging nothing..being blank.”
…………………..
“Nate wanted to continue the fight but Gally’s last blow had put him down fo the count at least for now and groaned.”

Nate: Damn it..you people always find a way to keep that chaos you call your lives going..
………………
Leah: Well..I can put up a temporary distraction I’ll use all the powers I have at once defense of that caliber..I can probably last two three MAYBE four minutes, and even then there’s ove a 70% chance they’ll overwhelm me faster then that, but with some help from everyone we can make this work.
Dale: Well..sign up me up, not like we got any other options, unless Rachel gets a vision, come on.

“Leah began focusing on all the powers she currently replicated and leapt forward spinning a web to swing towards the guards and using a combination of her various powers, while Dale turned to Anna.”

Dale: Come on we’re moving on limited time, we need to get these people out now!
………………..
Ledge: Good Enough.

“Ledge, and Elle lead the people into the hide out, and Kujon introduces himself, while Zach catches the former SXM up.”

Ledge: Rich white men..villains..classwarfare..how original
Elle: So who all’s going to Terra Corp, and what the hell are we going to say? Just find Jorgan, if that’s the case why not just go visit Carmen’s daddy
Carmen :Yeah! Come on Jamsie my daddy will help!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:26 pm

"Sandra laid on the ground almost unconscious, she'd exhausted herself opening the doors and was in a lot of pain, luckily for some reason the keys was not there causing the magic surround the doors to be much weaker, it could very well be the deciding factor of what spared her existence. She wasn't hearing all of what was being sad, but Mephisto sealing away Legion was enough for her to force a bit of a smile."

---

"Troy was just able to hear some of what Greg said before passing out."

---

Luke: I actually agree with you. In and out as quick as possible.

"Luke loved Karen, but getting himself caught won't help her."

---

"Tanya blocked the attack while a clone countered the one moving at super speeds."

Tanya: Loki is playing you, it's a trick. You are a Asgardian, you are Kano's people... my people. You are smarter then this.

"Tanya could fight though this crowd, but that would hurt her and Kano's image."

Tanya: Your tricks have saved you again Loki, but don't think for a second this is over!

"Tanya teleported away, the clones disappearing as well. She would have to return to Balder and speak with Kano to see if they could get past Loki's trickery."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:31 pm

"Marianna silences them both. She had to walk a fine line"

Marianna: Listen kids. That Tess woman? She's not good news. Cops say she's actually blackmailing the US government so she can keep a monopoly on weapons sales. My dad is FBI and that's how I know. The only reason MRD hasn't busted down the door of Mutant Town is because Tess wont let them until she gets her money. She doesn't give a damn about us mutants. Frankly...if it were me. I'd try and get out of here as fast as I could

----

"Just as Leah attacks, a shadow suddenly jumps from the top of a nearby roof, slamming two double edged knifes, each into a guard, and electrocutes them. As he does, the lights around the area go dark."

Anna: Wait...that's

"Before the lights come back on, Anna moves, using kinetic energy to enhance her speed she takes advantage of the confusion to quickly floor as many of the force at the gate as she can"

----

"Meanwhile, Yamairo spots Gally and Stella exiting and goes to them, and he turns to Filipe. He's still fighting Elena, who takes a few steps back to stand in front of the android and sentinel army"

Elena: You are not! Leaving!

Yamairo: They just keep coming

"I spit blood on the ground"

Filipe: Yamairo get my daughters and girlfriend out of here
Yamairo: Filipe you can't be serious!
Stella: Father that is
Gally: That is not an option I will

Filipe: FUCKING DO IT NOW! We need you in the fight Yama, and I will not have those three risked. GET THEM OUT NOW! That's an order

"Yamairo raises his head, furious Filipe would pull rank, but he obeys, grabbing both girls and teleporting towards the gate"

"Filipe stares down Elena"

Filipe: Come on then bitch...bring it

"Elena grins sadistically and runs towards me, as I face her head on, engaging in a martial arts duel. I easily overwhelm her at first, but fatigue and over usage of my ice powers catch up with me, while she's kept herself fresh by letting me attack and just soaking it up. Finally, I wince and my ice form fails for a second, but it's enough. She slams a side fist right into my chest, and I cough blood, as most of my lung surface freezes solid, as she makes sure to leave my nerves intact so I feel the pain. I double over, and she puts her heel on the back of my head, unfreezing most of my lungs, but leaving enough permanently damaged that I can't get up and cough blood continuously"

Elena: You cost me prisoners...you are going to pay

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Neron: This fool has no idea as soon as he let’s get..it’s bye bye REtsky, and the rest of your stupid family.

“Neron gripped the keys, and smiled when suddenly he cringed and looked down to see an angel blade plunged into his chest by none other then Greg.”

Neron: What..you fucking
Greg: Caught you off guard didn’t it? Hmm

“Greg twisted the blade around causing blood to spill out of the weakened demon.”

Neron: You fucking…genius
Greg: I knew there’d be tension so I had to pretend to betray you only to betray my son, and then walk over to you pretending our bond and my lust for power was greater then what I Feel about family. If you had caught me a few years ago this scenario would probably have played out like that, but..abandoning my sons was wrong, and not having them in my life made me feel empty, you were a fool to trust us, Us Cosby’s we control the flames, we’re never burned.

“Greg plunged the blade through Neron’s heart causing him to scream as he filled with energy, and his body shook then hit the ground Neron dead, as Greg turned over to his unconscious sons.”

Greg: Troy..Cole..you did well, the keys have been safely guided from the demons hands.

“A few minutes later Greg had loaded Troy, and Cole into his jeep, and took out his phone to make a call.”

Greg: Hello yes, I have the keys, I’m ready when you are, mhmm alright good bye.

“Greg hung up, and drove away, and it wasn’t long before he was pulling up next to a MRD helicopter landing spot, with armed men at the landing, aas Greg got out of the jeep and approached the helicopter, and a woman emerged.”

Greg: Mishi
Mishi: Gregory, So I’ve been assigned baby sitting
Greg: Preciously, me and these men have things to take care of, like forming a brand new world, inform my kids of everything that’s going on to an extent, I’ll be seeing you soon hopefully.
Mishi: Alright then.

“Mishi walked over t the jeep with the unconscious sons as Greg and the armed men boarded the helicopter, and it took flight Mishi was smiling.”
……………………….
“Caleb began moving, and taking out a spray can sprany on himself and Luke.”

Caleb: Should make us impossible to detect by electronic means..including drones..if any one spots us we take them down, follow me we’re going to have to enter the lab area, and search, I’m sure a place like this is going to have plenty of mutants captive, they ain’t getting their research on synthetic powers from rats.

“Caleb led Luke into a lab like area, and they neared an open entrance, and they could hear guards moving about, as well as some sort of experiments occurring in various rooms.”
……………….
“Loki smiled as Tanya teleported away, everything was going according to plan.”

Luke: “Thinking” I should have met with the demons long ago. “ OH! Foul Demon loving witch be gone!!!! Asgard is for the gods not for hell spawn!
…………………..
Jay: Shit hell nawww you talking about feds,and shit her’es what I say, yall get into it with her, and she like fuck it, and she smush yall with her fucking finger..hell she can use her fucking hand and smash up mutant town with a couple of pushes..are yall that stupid!
AJ: Yeah but if she needs us for money or whatever, she not finna kill us, it make sense, I seen her ass on commercials, and shit before, she not some fucking killer she just a guapaholic.
Jay: You seen her on commercisal, bruh is you Listening to you fucking self right now. We don’t know shit bout her except she wants us alive FOR NOW,
AJ: That’s more the reason we gotta get big, and get outta here!
Jay: “Groans” God damn it, whtever the fuck you getting into, I’m coming wichu..I know Auntie..going fuck us up for this.
…………….
Dale: CHINESE ELECTRIC BATMAN! Finally, someone with style almost as good as mine!

“Dale was shot down by a drone, while Yamairo seemed to have everything together, and the plan was going into action with the special rend being activated, while Leah shot a wave of kinetic energy at approaching drones, Sentinels, men, as they all began fleeing from the dimension only for an attack helicopter not caught in Leah’s attack to open fire gunning Leah Ventro down with numerous anti mugen bullets causing her to hit the ground dead as Yama and the others escaped.”

Dale: LEAH! FUCK NO!!!!!!!!
Rachel: SIS!
Leah: Fuuuuuuuuck!! GO!!! Damn it Milo look like I’m about to join you.

“Leah used the last bit of her power to close the special rend to prevent Yama or anyone from staying to save her as blood flowed from her wounds, and the attack helicopter opened fire again on her leaving her dead. While the attack helicopter landed, and three MRD agents emerged.”

MRD Agent: OH shit..we got a big one, VEntro’s sister!
MRD Agent 2: Fuck..this is definitely a fucking promotion! Someone go get Nate!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:28 pm

"Luke got in position out of sight. He could see into a nice bit of the room from here, seeing some scientist going around. If Celeb gave the sign he'd take them out."

---

"Tanya arrived back where she left Balder, she'd have to see to his wound if he's still out, then they had to find Kano."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Earrings: Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!

"The angel walked in front and faced him."

Earrings: Now its time for us to have some fun.

"He leaned forward as if he was going in for a kiss, but was slowly changing the world around him into a vision of his own. Instead of snow fire was raining down from the sky and mountains jutted out of the Earth like broken bones. Asgardians were confused as they stood on the Earth that cracked and spit up lava. Earrings turned around and jumped as if surprised by what happened."

Earrings: Oh wow. I think I might have gotten a little excited.

Tie: Enough with the flirting.

"A bright light flashed as Tie struck her sword into the Earth."

Tie: BEGAN!

"Immediately they were all transported a few miles away from the downtown area and near the estate. The jarring change from broken ruins of LA to the dawn of the world and now to the heavily militarized mansion. Hundreds of Asgards were confused by the transfer and took seconds to get their bearings. What they failed to notice immediately were the amount of ordinance about to be brought down upon them and what was left of the neighborhood."

William: FIRE AT WILL!

"Every single missile, grenade, beam, bullet, explosives, and much more firepower was unleashed on to the Asgardians keeping them still for moments."

Tie: Please continue your snowfall.

"The constant attack mixed in with explosive snowmen could keep them at bay for a bit until Tie found her voice. She stood at the top of her house and readied herself for the voice she would hear. There was nothing. Even over the explosions she should be able to hear a voice from the distance, but nothing. She contacted William mentally and asked what was the issue."

William: The speakers haven't connected with your magic ritual or whatever. Their playing but..

"Just as he was finishing the Commander was cut off and something else was playing."

William: Huh. From what I'm getting it sounds like the boys got a song from their soundtrack mixed in with one of the speakers. Don't know how that happened. He says it should last for a little over four minutes. We need to hold them until then!

Tie: Fools!

"Tie fixed the collar on her shirt and took a deep breath while watching the battle."

Tie: Well I guess we might want to join in.

"The sight of a dozen Asgardians flying in and avoiding or simply tanking the initial attack caught Tie's eye. Earrings was already on it and pulled out more than a few weapons ready to battle."

Tie: I'm guessing this should be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:07 am

“The Demonic Asgardian attack, of course nobody would believe there were demons in the Asgardians. He had to give them credit, they were talented actors. When MRD rounded them up the demonic presence in their eyes was nowhere to be seen, and for credibility purposes had merely claimed these Asgardians were mutant lovers, and insurgents unlike the rest of the gods on Asgard. To this end he’d stormed into the white house to see President Taylor against his better judgement.”

Kano: Mr. President..we need to talk
Taylor: Mhmm..
Secret Service: Kano Thorson STAND DOWN! You are committing treason, and are being charged with war crimes!
Taylor: Enough, forget what the senator said, you may stand outside the room, I have nothing to fear from Kano
Agent: But Sir
Taylor: LEAVE! I won’t ask again.

“The Agents complied grudging leaving as Taylor sat down and picked up his coffee mug to take a sip.”

Taylor: So I heard the report you gave MRD, insurgents, hmm seems like you don’t have a grip on your country.
Kano: Tis not my fault, there were talks of such action, but I took them as that talk, I never imagined any of there love for those muties would lead them to an assault, and not on this caliber, I need you to speak with leaders in China, England, Paris, Norway, Finnland, all the countries hit by the insurgents, from what I hear MRD’s managed to subdue the lot of them, they are in your hands, whatever..punishment they deserve for their crimes..against humanity..enforce it to the fullest..degree.

“Kano was pained to betray his men like that, handing them over to the humans. Even though they we’re possessed it was the only way to maintain peace between them and the world. If they had their full powers then such efforts were meaningless, but the only other option was going to war with three countries, and after that the retaliation would be lethal, meaning they’d have to fight to the death or evacuate Midgard all together.”

Taylor: I see, I’ve had no reason to doubt you yet, however you may find me hard pressed to convince others of the notion, Congress tried to put together action 65% want war declared on Asgard, I veto’d the bill for now.
Kano: Thank you Mr. President, I invite MRD and any other law enforcement agent..who’s people were harmed in the attack to scope out Asgard, our borders are open, and more discreet operations that even I may not be aware of are welcomed as well, anything to satisfy you that this attack was not intention, and ther will be no more, because I will do everything within my power to root out anyone with violent intentions towards you out.

“After about thirty mintues everything was said and done and Kano was taking flight back to his country. How the demons had managed to ensare the Asgardians he did know but right now he merely wanted rest, to lay with his wife, and weep for the fate of his people that had succumbed to the demonic control. Four days later..however that weeping had turned into pure unbottled rage, as Kano stomped around the throne room.”

Kano: Loki Laufeson…tis enough..TIS ENOUGH! I should have SMASHED Him the day you told me this Tanya, I care not what the people believe, tis politics, he is a traitorous god, and innocent Asgardians will be sentenced to rot in human cells, in MRD captivity because of it!
Balder: My nephew, think about this! Tanya was smart to avoid battling Loki, if you defeat him, and beat him into submission then what, order the Asgardians on the Hell mission, they know about the demons, few have faith in you, many believe Loki’s words, beating him into submission in front of them no less will worsen the situation, and discredit you entirely!
Kano: DAMN IT!!

“Kano flipped over a table, it made no sense Heimdall’s all seeing eyes, somehow Loki’s conniving had evaded even Asgard’s all seeing defender.”

Kano: I KNOW THOU IS RIGHT BUT THIS RAGE I CANNOT QUELL IT, I’ve turned to the bottle in heavy amounts..once more to..slow my rage..to let it simmer..down..but I cannot, my people are locked up and the President fights with the leaders of the world to prevent another all out assault on Asgard, one that my people will not take kindly too, if it reaches that point..blood will be spilled, Loki will win and the ASgardians will despise the mortals in full, yet if I act now to take over the situation they will think I intend to throw them to demons, is there ANY WAY to purge my people of this FUCKING MADNESS!!!!!!!

“Kano kicked a hole in the dresser, it was clear he was on the verge of letting warrior’s madness take over, so he sat down to reach for his bottle and drank some more, yet nothing was helping.”
……………………………..
“Dale stood on a roof top alone looking down at Philadelphia, nothing could calm him down. He hadn’t admitted it although it was clear he was starting to develop feelings for Leah, and now..MRD had taken her. His sister was captured hell no one even knew if she was alive, Jorgan was sentenced to life for aiding and abetting terrorists, and a conspiracy to murder high ranking Government officials, they’d left Filipe in the prison dimension with the warden and now Leah..was dead. Tears formed in his eyes and began to fall.”

Dale: All we’ve done for these people, all the times we’ve saved the world, and this how they repay us..wanting our powers dampened, wanting us locked up..these fucking ingrateful SHITS!!!!

“Dale was squeezing his fists together so much he was drawing his own blood causing him to release his grip and rub the blood on the edges of the building, as he looked down at the people going about their lives with hatred in his eyes.”

Dale: Fuck..all of you..I hope you all burn..and one day..when real threats rise..we’ll defend our-selves, and our loved one’s and leave you all to die..
………………………………..
“Mishi had brought Troy, and Cole to one of Greg’s safe houses, so they were off the grid, as the Jammers we’re allowing MRD to locate nearly all mutants this under ground bunker stocked with food, drinks, alcohol, internet access, television, and video games for survival and to alleviate boredome.”

Cole: So dad..was on our side the whole time..wow..I knew he’d be proud of me
Mishi: He said you did okay, Troy’s the one that did all the work going by what he said, anyway he went off to do business had some sort of object concealed, don’t know what it is, but I’ve learned not to get in that man’s way.
…………………
“Caleb was sitting down going over some files. The whole mission at Terra corp had been for nothing, they’d nearly being captured by Terra Corp’s advanced security, one of their men dead, and the other in critical condition. They’d found some of Karen’s DNA, but she herself was missing. He knew what the information went..she hadn’t survived some of the company’s more gruesome experiments, however despite how bad it looked that was simply what was implied, and he didn’t want to be a debby downer towards Luke.”

Caleb: Great..just great..President Monon, we’ve been unable to find out or confirm if Milo’s fiancée was the one responsible for the security breach
Nate: Must have been, how else do you explain her managing to intercept Amy’s transportation!
Caleb: Well it’s tragic that someone that powerful escaped, especially a Ventro, but on the bright side…at least one of them died.
Nate: YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don’t ever talk about death..like that..again..I have to go.

“Nate was infuriated that Caleb was so casual about his friend’s death as he left the meeting room, and emerged from the SXML Tower propelling himself to the old X Mansion that had been converted into the White House of Genosha flying to the roof top and shaking his head. He just wanted everyone to stop resisting the monitor act, and work with the Government, he didn’t want bodies to pile up. Milo’s death had been a necessity as after his acts in D.C he was long past saving, but Leah..she was an innocent.”

Nate: Damn it..all..why did it have to get this far..why can’t they just listen…why couldn’t they just take the fucking injection!
…………………..
“President Taylor was sitting down he’d just gotten done with another meeting. There was progress to be made in the world after all. The past four days had been hell on earth with business. The Asgardian attack was labeled by many as a disgrace, and many were protesting in the streets for retaliation to be taken, and many claiming the President was a superhuman sympathizer for refusing to carry out action against Asgardians, and was trying to speak to leaders of other countries hit by the Asgardian insurgents to stand down from an attack on Asgard, as they would be considered enemies of the United States Government.”

Taylor: Damn it all..damn it all!

“Taylor’s life was getting more and more hectic, The Jammers we’re suppose to make dealing with superhuman resistors to monitors easier, instead with all the damage and dead from the encounter with the Asgardians it was now a necessity a good bit of resources had been expanded defending America during the attack so much so that seeing Kano’s interview on TV about how the insurgents we’re not ordered to attack, and potential terrorists sects in Asgard would be rooted out irritated him further to the point he grabbed the remote and changed the channel.”

Taylor: OH great..this shit
News commentator: They’re calling themselves the Human Resistance Movement, a group of radicals who don’t believe in equality with super-humans. They believe super humans are the gravest danger to a civilized society, and root out the destruction in D.C, LA, and other cites suffered during the SXML’s rebellion against the Genoshian and U.S Government to taking the monitors, with the disintegration of New York City being the ultimate motivator for their bloody crusades. Their highly active in Russia, China, Japan, and many parts of the Middle East, their mission is simple eradication of any thing non human, as they say to cleanse the earth, and restore purity. Taking this to Ariel Sullivan, life in Shanghai China at the site where 900 mutant burned mutant bodies have been discovered.

“The Scenery shifted to the burned bodies, and Giant H’s carved into the ground, and the bodies clearly burned.”

Ariel: As you know just a few hours earlier this morning..one of the largest breache’s in security in human history took place on the MRD organization, many attribute to the HRM. The identities and private information of numerous registered and un registered super-humans across the world was leaked to various websites including wikapedia. Keep in mind people the HRM’s been active since before then, many registered citizens fear for their safety, MRD Agent Shei Munto what is the Chinese MRD doing about the situation
SHei: For our part we’re issuing an emergency system to all registered super-humans a code word they can use, it’s voice activated, and will allow any super human to access the entirety of their power if facing mortal danger, and MRD will like-wise be alerted to their situation as well as location, there have been many concerns that registered could abuse this code, but let it be known anyone who does will be sentenced to a mandatory minimum of 30 years or more, double that if used in conjunction to commit a violent crime. That being said while abuse of abilities will not be tolerated, neither will injustice towards citizens, the HRM’s activity in China will be neutralized
Ariel: Well there you have it folks, MRD is determined to stop these radical killings at all costs, showing that despite what some would you have to believe MRD does care about the well being of ALL it’s citizens, empowered and not, going back live Craig take it from here

“Taylor was just watching the HRM’s activities were despised by quite a good many, they believed the mass murder of people with powers especially women, children, and babies was uncalled for, and despicable, however the South was generally more welcoming of the HRM compared to their northern counterparts, this whole situation was a mess.”

Taylor: FUCK! This shit never gets easier..damn it damn it!!
………………….
“Nick raised the car and launched it forward before focusing on the car using TK to cause the vehicle to implode. Nick had been showing Cassandra the ropes for telekinesis, and telepathy. Nick had mimicked TK from her giving up his ice powers in exchange. And after finding a mutant hut he’d taken Katy, and they’d found a mutant with the power to form pocket dimensions allowing Nick to train Cassandra to the fullest without worrying about attracting attention.”

Nick: Come on using TK to cause explosions as well as force objects them-selves to explode is important, even if they have power weakening technology..and you can’t completely destroy something..it can still be helpful..to damage..incoming vehicle’s here you lift that car over there and try. Just take a deep breath and focus, I know you can do this Cassandra, I Believe in you.

“Nick was glad the mutant was able to control the surroundings, as an empty city was just what they needed for training grounds.”
………………………
“Danny was just pacing around, they’d relocated to the Ventro estate in Connetecuit sharing space with the remnants of the X Force. It was much smaller and far less comfortable then the villa, but they were hiding in plain sight versus a luxurious island in the middle of nowhere.”

Amy: Danny Danny Danny! Danny Danny danny Danny
Danny: Whaaat!!!
Amy: Why are you so mad…Mommy says you really missed me when those guys grabbed me.

“Danny sighed his sister was annoying as hell sometimes, but he’d never felt more tense then when she’d nearly been put in the prison dimension. Fighting the demi-god Kyle, and the rest of MRD security was extremely difficult but he’d pushed through for his sister, and his mother’s sake.”

Danny: Okay I did..but I need some me time..can’t you just leave me alone for a little bit, all this fun stuff to play around with..I just don’t feel good.
Amy: Whyyyyyyyyy
Danny: “Frowns” Sandra how do you deal with being around kids all damn day..I mean I15’s not grown but damn..I wanted to ask if you found out anything about where Ikon is..
………………………………………….
Carmen: ROAD TRIP ROAD TRIP! We’re on a ROOOAD TRIP!
Ledge: God damn it..does she have to keep singing
Elle: Awh come on Ledgey, let her sing, I mean if she can find happiness
Ledge: fuck that if her happiness makes me want to fucking take my claws out I

“Before he could talk Elle planted a kiss on his lips and wrapped her arms around him and they began kissing passionately in the back of the van, while Carmen started playing I spy, Kujon was doing his best to focus as they drove.”

Kujon: I hope we get to Terra Corp soon
Zach: NO What the fuck do you spy that’s yellow there’s not shit YELLOW WHAT THE HELL IS YELLOW CARMEN
Carmen: “Pouts” I’m not lying!!! I told you what I spy oh my fucking god, you like are so fucking dumb.
Zach :Dumb, you’re fucking color blind what the FUCK IS YELLOW?!!!!! Where on a fucking high way
Carmen: Wow ELlle’s hair..duhh she’s blonde
Zach: Holy fuck…”Jamsie” play with your girl..I’m done

“Zach put his iphone 5 headphones in and turned up the music to full blast, while Kujon shook his head and kept driving while Carmen started tugging on James.”

Carmen: I spy someone handsome!
………………….
“Niko was getting to the air port with Abby, the HRM we’re everywhere the Middle Eastern MRD did little to help, in fact they sometimes openly aided them in their missions, making getting Abby to safety all the much harder, especially with all forms of communication downed.”

Niko: You’re a high profile target Abby, all the Fuller’s are, but your back ground, your power, how your ability manifested..they’d take you to a lab, and dissect you like a frog in science class, I’m going to accompany you personally back to the states..any idea where Sandra is or how we can find her once we get to America or hell which state we should land in?”
………………………
Loki: So you mean we can’t communicate with Crowley at all. The Demonic thing went far too long, he should have called off the attack, so they could retreat, what kind of mockery is this!
Clint: Please Mr. Loki he’s pre occupied with something of importance of the highest degree, I’ve informed him, and he feels his current assignment is more important then your dealings
Loki: more important..Asgardians are locked up, damn it you

“Loki gathered magical energy, and Clint flinched and Loki sighed. “

Loki: Report back to me..when he’s avaible..

“Loki vanished in a portal, and Clint was practically shaking as Joel walked over to him with a smile putting a hand on his shoulder.”

Joel: Don’t worry I promise ya Clint, this whole mess is gonna be sorted out.
Clint: Sorted out, I thought you were doing a mission with Crowley, for all I fucking know you’re the reason he’s missing, for now the demons..the operation..in MRD, in D.C everything’s running smoothly. But Loki’s on my ass, he could
Joel: Don’t worry, Asgard’s a problem that Crowley left instructions for how to deal with, you just do your job in MRD, and I’ll do mine, we need to focus on keeping Taylor, and his cabinet oblivious to our activities, I swear Americans stupidity ..is so great it can even affect the being possessing them, none of this is happening with the Chinese MRD, or the British MRD, our men have those bigots eating out of their hands
Clint: Well if you want this operation to keep running smoothly, need to fucking get Crowley to assure people nothings going wrong
Joel: Of course, I’ll be back.

“Clint walked away and Joel left heading back to his vehicle where Katie was seen, and Joel smiled as he got in the front seat and took out a long blade, while Katie wanted to scream but tape was over her mouth.”

Joel: Don’t worry bitch, this isn’t going to hurt..me..you..shit’s painful but I’ll keep you alive, because the person we’re about to visit might need me to do this again.

“Joel plunged the blade into Katie’s arm and watched it flow into a metal bowl, and then cut into her stomach so more blood could flow int eh bowl before grabbing it and saying an incantion and smiling.”

Joel: Perfect..okay nap time for you.

“Joel grabbed her head and slammed it against the dash board hard enough to KO her, and began driving to an abandoned building.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:14 am

Tanya: I to am upset, we need to somehow reveal Loki traitorous ways to the people. Once they understand Loki is the villain in all this, then he is fee to our wrath.

"How they should go about doing this Tanya wasn't sure, but it seemed the only real option they had."

---

Troy: Father always has a plan for any situation, you are wise to choose to stay out of his way.

"So it seemed Neron was a traitor after all, a shame really but what else would you expect."

---

"Getting confidence from Nick was a great feeling, inspiring. She took a breath to relax herself them focused on lifting a car, she launched it forward and focused on making it explode, managing to do so. She was thrilled to accomplish it."

Cassandra: I did it, I did it!!

---

"Emmet had taken Sandra to his villa, she was out for a good day after the events that had occurred. When she got her strength back she had thanked Emmet for coming and bringing her to safety, but seeing MRD apparently knew now where the villa was, she ultimately decided to move the group. She was with Chloe and David when Danny called asking for advice."

Sandra: Kids crave attention and a hero to look up to. You might not think it, but Amy is fascinated by you Danny. You are her older brother, you are her hero. Just stay calm, and talk to her, tell her a story, and relate to her. If you ever feel the need to get away, I'm here, but don't take out frustrations on Amy, she only wants your admiration.

"Being Danny was young she tried to give him information that would help him and Amy bond."

---

"Katy had been patched up properly at the hut and was making a quick recovery. With Nick and Cassandra out training it left Katy alone, she could only wonder what was happening with Joe.

---

"Abby thought about the options."

Abby: She can't go back to Genosha, her home in England is occupied by Katy's group, and I doubt she'd stay at Emmet's after all that chaos. She can't hide just anywhere either, not with 2 families to care for. We could try the Ventro estate. It's in the open but at this point, where else are we going to go?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Balder: Tis time you take control of the demon, while I may not agree, if the demons are capable of infecting me, there’s no telling what there doing to the mortals, not to mention how much their influencing these violent anti superhuman laws.

“Kano paused putting the cap on his bottle and resting on the bed-stand. He wanted to go after Loki, but either way a direct assault on Loki would prove futile, regardless of his trickery the demons remained the gravest issue.”

Kano: The Demons run rampant, according to Abbadon their leader has been sealed away, it is the most opportune moment for me to strike against Hell, there are many seeking to fill the vacuum but the most dangerous is Blackheart whom Mother failed to eradicate.
Balder: That foul beast still runs amuck? If you vanquish him, the damned will look to you as a man with power, and with the power of Abbadon you quickly gain a large following.
Kano: Correct, something must be done, Tanya I will need your help we must track Blackheart, and defeat him, it’s time to conquer the demons, and then once I’ve struck fear in them, get them to confess their dealings with Loki, and then my nephew shall fall as well. Balder I will need you to gather those most loyal to me, and work to keep Loki from getting complete control while we are away
Balder: Tis my duty Lord Kano, I am proud to serve you as I was my father Odin, and brother Thor, you are a worthy heir, and I’m proud to call you my family.
………………
Cole: Question is what did he do with those ke-

“Cole stopped himself mid sentence as Mishi hadn’t seemed to demonstrate knowledge of that while Mishi turned around.”

Mishi: Ke..Ki..like anime, what the hell are you talking about?
Cole: Nothing..I was just..
Mishi: “Sighs” I hate this job..sometimes

“In another area Joel’s car was seen outside, and Katir was seen hand cuffed and tapped with amateur accommodations made to stop her bleeding. Inside Joel was seen walking inside with a bowl on his hand, and none other than Damon seen.”

Damon: So you’re telling me thre right there and you found them..with a fucking bowl
Joel: Look Damon, we’re pal ain’t we, I mean we both like shit to die, and we both want the same people dead, sorry to say but one of the people…you were interested in MRD gunned them down, however my friend Dimitri tells me that his friend is close to a certain woman who is related to Melissa.
Damon: Tell me now!!

“Damon went over to grab Joel, who kept smilling.”

Joel: Troy’s father is a very dangerous man, and according to a useless..now deceased demon I found in the rubble, very important hence I need Troy, and his brother alive, so the same way I tracked you I can find his father, and the woman you seek, come on Damon, it’s a win win situation, and either way bodies pile up.
Damon: IF you lie I kill Joel, and you KNOW I KILL,
Joel: Good but as for Troy no kill, once my superiors get to his father, and get what we want, kill kill kill KILL all you want.
Damon: KILL!!!!!!

“Damon screamed and moments later Joel was getting back in the car with Katie who was in immense pain and had tears in her eyes. Joel then punched her in the face a few times.”

Joel: Stop crying you fucking whore, if you didn’t get raped none of this would have ever happened, learn to stop wearing slutty clothes, now if you fucking annoy me again I’ll call my MRD superiors and have Jacob executed,
………….
“Nick smiled and put his arm around Cassandra’s shoulder to give her a hug.”

Nick: See I told you! I know TK’s a little harder then telepathy cause your actually using way more energy, but I knew you’d get it, now let’s try out that knife technique a couple times then we can head back to Katy and everyone else.

“Nick was referring to the power to use telekinesis as a cutting force and focused on a car using the TK “knife” to cut a parked car in half.”

Nick: Alright your turn, may take a few tries, but you gotta get it.
………………
“Danny frowned he was trying to d as Fawkes instructed, meditating for the past few days, but he had an idea on how to bond with Amy.”

Danny: Alright then Sandra, you’re right. I need to bond with my sister. Amy..
Amy :WhatWhatWhat
Danny: Okay..wanna hear something …Awesome!!
Amy: YESYESYES YES
Danny: Okay..you gotta be really quiet..I promise..this is gonna be awesome, hold on, just close your eyes, and imagine..themost awesome thing ever..but don’t say nothing
Amy: okayokay!!!

“Amy closed her eyes and did as instructed, while Danny did the same the peace, the quiet, the serenity. HE focused on the instructions o Sandra, and felt the rushing wave of cosmic flames passing over his body and suddenly felt hurt, pained, like he’d done everything to help people, and was struggling to keep his loved one’s together, this was Sandra, an focusing on Amy’s power of telepathy.

Danny: This is the Grand Master Danny sleep Amy..Amy sleep and when you awaken..leave the Grand Master to his training..but feel free to do his chores, and make him a sandwich…two slices of ham and mustard..
Amy: Okay…Grand Master!
Danny: “Sighs” I love super powers..

“Amy fell asleep, and Danny used TK to pick her up and move her over to a bed and put some covers over his sister, before leaving to another room for more quiet just in case Amy started snoring. While Molly was typing on her laptop and called Sandra over to her.”

Molly: So this is what I’ve figured out using my power, locating all of MRD’s locations in the area, a good number of their resources were exhausted fighting off the Asgardians for that we have Kano to thank, now would be an opportune moment. I’ve used my power to hack into their own mutant detection system, and focus on Ikon, it seems someone’s being uploading damaging virus’s to MRD’s database, and their very potent, reminds me of Stark quality…point is..I’ve developed a device that can help us locate Ikon, and once we have access to his ability we can reverse engineer the technology we confiscated from fallen MRD soldiers, develop counter measures, and start putting the plan Ikon developed into fruition..starving them of their resources

“Molly handed Sandra the wrist band looking device.”

Molly: He’s somewhere in the state of Colorado, once you get int here, the device can hone into his DNa better, but be careful ever since the Marijuana industry was legalized mostly due to MRD involvement, well their crawling all over the place.
…………………………………………………
“Tess was walking in the lab, the intrusion was irritating, but their latest technology DNA scanning was working on finding out the identity of the people who’d invaded, and they already had one body, a former MRD fugitive a shape shifter, who evaded capture. However righ now she was focused on the experiments with Joe.”

Tess: Come on you know how important his power is to our plans don’t you, something tells me they knew something about Karen, you said they found her DNA?
Scientist: Yes Ma’am, it’s almost like they knew exactly where to look, like one of them had genetic scanner technology similar to our own.
Tess: Mhmm..I need you to look into all our supposed deceased, and retired employee’s over the past few months, I have a feeling I know who might have been helping with the break in.
………………………
Niko: Ventro estate huh, well that time I spent with the X Force is finally starting to pay off.

“Niko escorted Abby out the Jeep, and frowned whispering “Sorry” as he grabbed her by the neck and punched her in the face as they were walking past MRD Agents.”

Niko: Piece of shit mutant!!! I said keep fucking walking!
MRD: Huh..having a rough time.
Niko: Yeah these fucking freaks, juts never listen, I was gonna have some fun with this one, buut turns out she’s actually important, so my recreational activities got cancelled.
MRD:Huh, hate whenthat happens, usually we get to have fun with the females unless their “celebrities”, although I wouldn’t mind sticking my shit up Phoenix’s ass haha
Niko: MHmm..yeah well I gotta keep going,
MRD Agent: Air wing’s that way.

“Niko nodded and kept going wanting to get Abby away from that freak as soon as possible, he used his stolen MRD identification card to open up one of the planes and escorted Abby up the stairs before closing the door behind him.”

Niko: Damn it..these fucking psychopaths..I’m sorry again Abby..I have to make it look realistic as possible, I wish I had an ice bag, but I don’t once we get in the sky I’ll go on auto pilot and search for something anything..oh and one last thing, this is MRD air craft so once we get to connetecuit we’re gonna have to parachute out, and detonate..the plane..so..hopefully Sandra can hear your thoughts onc we’re in the state, if not we have to just duck into a forest area, and get to the estate the old fashion away.

“Niko started the plane up, headed to the run way, and quickly picked up speed before the wheels retracted and they took flight.”
…………………
“Sean was flying around, Keeth and his people had evacuated the mansion, he’s searched the place with Felicia, and she’d performed some spells. The Ghost Rider was still somewhere in the United States, but unlike with mutants there was no way to track them down.”

Sean: Damnit..Keeth..where areeee you, fuck!

“Sean took off and kept flying. Taylor may not have wanted to focus on the demons, but little did he knew most of his problems including the Asgardian attack was related too it.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:52 pm

Tanya: So we need to go after the big dog. Very well then, you and me together Kano, no will stop us.

"Tanya still wasn't completely sure about the whole hell thing, but now was no time for fears."

---

Troy: Don't mind Cole, from time to time he randomly blabbers on with random nonsense. Sometimes.

"Troy looks at Cole and his voice gets a little more serious."

Troy: He just can't keep his big mouth shut.

"Troy figured he'd best cover for Cole, and the last sentence was hinting for Cole to shut up."

---

Sandra: Alright. Here's hoping everything turns out relatively smooth.

"Sandra went over to David, she him him to keep a eye on Chloe while she was away. Sandra knew the kids could fight, but she didn't want them in conflict unless it was absolutely necessary. Plus she could get around quicker on her own. She made her way back to Molly"

Sandra: If everything in place I'll move out then. I'll fall back if there is to much trouble.

"Sandra then left to start the mission to retrieve Ikon."

---

Abby: Ouch... it was certainly realistic.

"Abby was rubbing her face trying to ease the pain some."

Abby: I understand you did what you needed to, though.

"Abby was disgusted some of these MRD agents was actually raping mutants they captured, and to think that was some of the better fates one could have. Things was insane."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:57 pm

“Joel was glad to have recruited Damon on his side, the sooner they got to the keys of hell the better, leaving Crowley behind was for the best. He was far too power hungry, and the new boss so to speak was far more willing to work things into his favor, hell he had his interest at heart. Crowley didn’t want chaos, he wanted legions of demonic soldiers to help him rule the universe, his new boss on the other hand shared the same ambitions as him. Connecting the bridges of Hell to the world and letting chaos reign forever. He pulled into the building and suddenly dark energy swirled in the passenger seat that shaped to be Blackheart.

Joel: Blackheart..we meet again
Blackheart: Joel, it’s astounding a human who’s in control of not only a demon, but an angel, his fallen guardian angel at that, quite ironic.
Joel: Isn’t it, I’m just getting back from speaking to Damon, he’ll make short work of the Cosby problem, in the mean while I’ve got some blood from the dead Ventro bitch same way I used Troy’s mother, and then we can start taking out any heroes who’ll pose a problem to our plans.
Blackheart: I see these keys to hell, I know about them, more then that, like I said Heaven’s sealed off, so the spell I have in mind can make it so souls can no longer cross to the pearly gates, they’ll be left in limbo meaning easier for us to snatch up for eternal torment, eternal fun, chaos EVERYDAY IN EVERY WAY! I can’t believe that fool actually managed to get to a spell that could hijack the Asgardians
Joel: Me either, but Morgan’s on board Crowley has this sort of effect that makes you hate him, thanks to your meddling with your own demons..Morgan Le Fay is now an official leader of Latveria, and devoting her resources, but if Kano is harboring Abbadon he may pose to be a problem, demons will follow you for sure, but Abbadon’s an original and even in Kano’s form they will flock to him.
Blackheart: Precisely why we need to kill him, Loki dosen’t know the extent of Kano’s demonic ancestry and we need to keep it that way, here take this.

“Blackheart handed Joel some sort of relic, and Joel felt the power in it’s hand.”

Joel: Feels like Crowley’s energy..how
Blackheart: HE’s not the only one with ancient magic give it to Loki, he’s powerful enough to perform the spell required to temporarily weaken Kano, only a blood relative can activate it, and then I’ll crush that little pest myself!
Joel: Perfect….the fall of Kano, Loki will take his annoying gods back to his own realm, then the rest of the world is ours to plunge in Hell, and any super human threat we can eliminate with MRD, and the President & his fellow leaders are none the wiser…hahaha..HAHAHAHAHAHAH Let’s do it

“Blackheart vanished from the vehicle reappearing at Jin’s hiding place, even though it was sacred ground he was powerful enough to bypass that rule unlike most demons.”

Blackheart: Hello Jin, my investigation is right Crowley’s been using demons to target super humans, he’s used quite a number of demons in MRD, other law enforcement, and even some politicians, I need you to put your blessing to work, I think it’s time for a flood to wash the corruption out.
…………………………………
“Joel kept driving until he pulled until an ally and used a button to pop open the trunk. He got outside and went to grab Katie and put her in the passenger seat, and ripped the tape off her mouth but kept her arms and legs taped together.”

Joel: Now then Katie you’re a good girl cause if you’re a bad one Jacob’s gonan die.okay
Katie: O..Okay
Joel: You sound kinda..sad..what did I say fucking say bitch, SOUND FUCKING HAPPY or he dies and I’m breaking your fucking neck
KAtir: OKAy 
Joel: Good job fake it till ya make it, we’re about to go meet god, well a god not the Big G upstairs, this one’s name’s Loki, are you excited
Katie: Yes so excited..So happy..Master Joel
Joel: Goood girl, we’re gonna take business, important business, don’t say shit, okay..now he said he’ll be here in about fifteen minutes, so we’re gonna stay here, the reason I got you is I’m cold.
Katie: Oh..you need a hug..or
Joel: My dick needs ahug from your mouth

“Katie was taken aback by Joel’s request but got what he meant as Joel undid his zipper, Katie held back tears and put her down while Joel leaned back in his seat to enjoy himself while looking at his watch.”

Joel: Mmhmm……Mhmm…I love myyy..job!
……………….
“Kano used his hammer to wave it around and opened a portal, and they reappeard in Odessa, Texas, and Kano began sniffing the air. He used a brief spell so that him and Tanya looked like regular mortals instead of their fancy asgardian clothing.”

Kano: Perfect tensions are high no need to alert anyone, I’ve been using Abbadon’s help to search the counry for demon activity, it’s highest concentration is in America..particularly some of the major cities..
More of them are in Houston then Odessa, however..there’s an underground base in Odessa, and ..some sort of secret operation is going on involving the demons, and if it’s secret with high ranking demons that means either Crowley or Blackheart can’t be far behind. Come on it’s at a local MRD base, with an underground bunker.

“Kano walked over to a woman who was putting her keys in her car, and he went to kiss her, using his mother’s signature power.”

Kano: Forget you ever saw us, you blacked out now walk away and declare me and old friend you hope to see again and when you woke up your car was gone, here’s some money to ease your suffering.

“Kano reached in his pocket for wad of cash about 5 grand, took the keys and got in the car, opening the door for Tanya. While the woman smiled saying good bye to her friend “Jeff” And walking away putting the money in her purse.”

Kano: Come on let’s go sorry about the kiss..don’t worry her breath was horrible..I much rather kiss you.

“Kano put his seat belt on and checked his rear view mirror, knowing that If they got pulled over by regular cops they might not be female, and he didn’t want to have to kiss another man.”
………………..
“Cole caught Troy’s warning and just sighed going over to the snack area to grab some soda, and sat down at the counter table.”

Cole: All I’m saying is I’m bored as shit, I mean I know dad’s on some important business, and MRD’s everywhere but let’s just go out and have some fun
Mishi: you realize those Jammersmake our powers weak, inside this bunker not only do we have our powers at full, but we’re hidden..and from your record..I feel like MRD would snatch up fairly easily.
Cole: Ugh..I just wish something would fucking happen damn it our lves use to be fun Troy.
…………….
“Ikon was seen struggling he had used his power of invisibility but that wasn’t helping MRD was everywhere on a city wide search, so using any power was out of the question, the way those Androids, Sentinels, and Drones were zooming around, he’d be caught the minute he tried to open a portal or teleport. He’d expanded all of his energy healing himself, masking himself with Dracarot’s power, and of course helping a bus load of mutants escape MRD before being transported to a prison transport. The joys of playing super hero.”

Ikon: I don’t know how you do it Ventro..this shit is so draining..literally..

“Ikon sighed and kept moving MRD was at every exit so at this point he was just hoping something would change. He moved to the side as Mikey walked right past him to answer a phone call.”

Mikey: Man I Don’t see this guy anywhere, it’s fucking Zulan, you know that dude cuts people’s brains open, he’s probably just playing tricks leaving around a mutated clone or some shit to waste resources
MRD Superior: Are you saying you’re disobeying Mikey, do we need to ship you back into the prison dimension, I thought you’d enjoy the benefits of parole such as
Mikey: Okay okay fuck..dam nit alright I’ll keep looking “Hangs up” Fucking dicks..I miss SXM.

“Mikey sighed and kept walking, he was a hero for a good bit, but honestly he just enjoyed the life style, free booze, and the adventure, helping people had softened him, but when he was locked in the prison dimension for months no SXM came to save him, he gave up and joined the other team.”
…………………………..
Niko: Alright the let me see

“After putting on the auto pilot he went to search the cabinet and came with an ice bag and some Tylenol.

Niko: Once we get above the city try to reach out to Sandra and then we need to jump, MRD’s gonna realize pretty quick..what’s happening once were in Connetecuit airspace, and were not landing at a base.
……………………
“Tess was sitting in her office after having just finished rolling up a cannabis blunt with 1.5 of some potent sour diesel. It had been quite a while since she indulged in this habit, but although it reflected some of the more negative times in her life she still had a soft spot for Mary Jane. She took out a lighter and lit the other hand hitting the blunt when her phone began ringing.”

Tess: Mhmm..what is it, is the genetic report done
Scientist: Yes Ma’am and we ran it against the samples you gave us Genoshian soil, the former employee’s, and the DNA we extracted from Karen
Tess: And what did you find
Scientist: Caleb Cassanova, Luke (Lastname), and the genoshian soil results were all positive
Tess: Wonderful! Aha

“Tess couldn’t help but giggle partly because of the tree’s partly because everything was just going her way, now she just needed to hold out on her end.”

Tess: Report it to the authorities, I want MRD, and the feds to know, connect them to the other break in that happened the same day as well, report my arguments with Nate as well and paint me as a victim being bullied by the powerful mutant President.
Scientist: Alright Ms. Summers, will do just to your likings.

“The Scientist hung up and Tess continued smoking walking into the room where NYC was on the dresser and blew some smoke towards the city.”

Tess: A little contact high to share with you people..anyway as I stated earlier..the food trucks from two weeks ago..we’re the last, my company is currently going through quite the economic hardship, and the large quantities of food I’ve been purchasing..have drawn some attention, I’m sure you people can manage to ration…it’ll all be over in a little while.

“She kept smiling and continued smoking leaving the room and shutting the door, if everything was going according to plan New York City wouldn’t be needing any thing, and after smoking she smiled..as she felt power rushing through her body, and began to transform and smiled.”

Tess: This is the power of gods..it’s quite incredible.. to think Karen of all people contained this sort of energy. Don’t worry Kingsfield I’ll be using it all to further your goal, and make the HRM the heroes they need to be to get me my trillions, it’s time to show the world what monsters..mutants are hahahaha

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Jin: A flood, moving that much water won't be easy, but it's doable. I'm assuming innocent lives are a non-issue.

"Jin didn't care and he highly doubted Blackheart did, but just to make sure this plan didn't require modesty in any way he mentioned it."

---

"Tanya got in the car also putting the seat belt on."

Tanya: I don't want you taking advantage of that power just to kiss other mortals.

"Of course she was not referring to this instance, as the kiss helped them greatly, she just meant in general."

---

Troy: The fun will return when father finishes his business. I rather be hidden and at full power then be nabbed up by MRD because you was "bored". If you want to be a retard and willing go out there, I won't come after you.

---

"Sandra arrived outside the search area, keeping her distance as she observed the situation."

Sandra: Fucking place is swarming with MRD.

"Sandra thought it best not to enter into the city, Ikon was clearly in here and on the move. Sandra scanned though the city searching for Ikon's signal, she eventually links up to Ikon telepathically she then focuses and ports him to her outside the city."

Sandra: Bet your fucking happy to see me right about now.

"Sandra touched Ikon shoulder to make porting easier and ported back to the Ventro estate."

---

Abby: Right, I'll try.

"She took a tylenal and applied the ice pack to ease the pain off."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:06 pm

“As Sean continued flying through the air searching for exotic energy sources his phone began going off lookin to see it was Reese.”

Sean: Hmm the pastor’s calling.

“Sean picked up the phone.”

Sean: What?
Reese: Don’t you what me? Is that how you speak to your superiors Sean, I called to report I’ve used my powers to aid your quest in tracking down the spirit of vengeance.
Sean: Alright how you used your essence power or what
Reese: You can pick up exotic energies correct, exotic dosen’t mean supernatural, I Tracked him down but he’s not going to just let you grab him, I’ll loan you some essence to help you.
Sean: Perfect.

“Reese began using his power focusing on Sean giving him the necessary essence, and Sean quickly applied to his power, having been possessed by Alternate Felicia during the attack of the Many Angled Ones this wasn’t his first time dabbling with energy of this nature.”

Sean: Alright then good job, we need to hurry, things are intensifying and final stages of the plan are in motion, and of course Roberta is none the wiser.
Reese: Perfect, looks like the Boss will be happy.
Sean: Preceisely but it’s too early for celebration let me grab Blaze

“Sean encased himself in his quantum energy and formed a vacumn reappearing near an abandoned gas station surrounded with energy, and blasted the door open and began walking only for a hell fire bullet to fly past him, with KEeth coming out with a shot gun.”

Sean: Damn I know I joined..MRd..but Its not like I ever came to put a monitor you.
Keeth: You know damn well ain’t no fucking monitor gonna do shit to me
Sean: Well you do you have an ability, and you sensed who I was, so I’m hoping that warning shot was for fun.
Keeth: Maybe it was, maybe it’s because I’m pissed you’re letting MRD trash our friends, whatever come inside I’m going crazy hanging out with these two.

“Sean walked through the damaged front door, and saw Dante was barbaecueing, while Fathae was cleaning off excalibar.”

Sean: Talk about run down, I Wanted to talk to you about the whole..demonic situation, they’ve infested MRD, and who knows what else
Keeth: Ah I see, so when your new human buddies need help with something their tech can’t deal with you come crawling back
Sean: Last I sensed you were doing battle with a great bit of demons in the remains of New York, so I thought you’d want to know if perhaps demons are using MRD for this aggressive assault on the heroes, anyway I did sort of lie to you Keeth.

“Sean turned to Fathae and Dante opening up wormholes to suck them in causing them to reappear at the far ends of the earth before blasting Keeth into a wall.”

Sean: My Boss sends his regards, but they weren’t useful, and I figured as a former friend I could at least spare their lives, but the Zarathos cannot interfere with our plans
KEeth: What the fuck!!!

“Keeth cussed as he entered the Ghost Rider form, and summoned his chain engaging it in hell fire and swinging t whileSean increased his speed past that of sound and was behind KEeth unleashing a blast of kinetic energy demolishing most of the gas station.”
……………………
“Blackheart couldn’t keep from laughing.”

Blackheart: After all the times we worked together, if their in the way drown em, I can use a spell to temporarily increase your power.

“Blackheart said the incantation and with it Jin’s power was raised dramatically.”

Blackheart: It’s only gonna last a short while
……………………..
“Kano stuck his tongue out.”

Kano: Okayy…anyway..here comes the real fun.

“Kano said the last part with sarcasm as they began driving and within no time they were approaching the military base, and pulled up at the entrance, a man walking over to them. Kano sighed as the man leaned in the window.”

Man: Sir Clearance..ID.
Kano: Why..Odin..WHY!!!!
Man: You said the name’s Otis

“Kano was about to do something when he saw demonic energy in his eyes and let out a sigh of relief before using his demonic powers.”

Kano: Need to be taken down to the bunker business from Crowley.
Demon: Right this way sir, follow me.

“Kano pulled in and parked, getting out of the car motioning for Tanya to do the same as the controlled demon led them to a secret door, and opened it while Kano moved in first and started walking when he felt a rumbling.”

Baal: Kano..Kano..Kano..it was quite the mistake to come here..but I’ve been expecting you, and whatever you’re trying to do with that Abbadon in you it stops now, Crowley is the king of demons not you!
Kano: Mhmm..I may have been obliged to agree but once you went after my people, you’ve put me in a position where I have to retaliate!!

“Kano lunged forward only for Baal to blast him with hell fire, and then raise his hand to launch a volley of fire balls at Tanya.”
………………………..
(DEAR FUTURE CHULANCE or future anyone in this RP reading back..the character named Mishi..her actual name is Kimiko, I should have been putting Kimiko, now you may say to your past self Chu why didn’t you edit, but imagine for the past 3 pages you’ve been writing..a character’s name wrong would you go and edit…hahaha..hell to the fuck no..you wouldn’t Chu )

Kimiko: Brotherly Love at it’s finest
Cole: I’m just saying I wish something ould happen I mean

“Right as he said tha the entrance to the bunker was tore open and Kimiko instantly gathered enegy as Damon leapt down and entered the bunker spotting Troy, Cole, and Kimiko

Damon: YES I KILL I KILL!!
Kimiko: What..the.f damnit!

“Kimiko raised her hand and formed a shield around half the room to protect herself, Troy, and Cole while unleashing a powerful blast of energy that destroyed part of the bunker, only to see as the smoke cleared Damon was unharmed and walked over to the energy shield absorbing it, Kimiko fired a volley of energy only for Damon to absorb it and Kimiko encased herself in energy and flew forward only for Damon to scream as he began vibrating gathering energy.”

Damon: SUI GENERIS

“With a wave he unleashed a wave of energy composed of purple and other colors, that slammed into Kimiko and destroyed the majority of the bunker causing the ground to topple in over parts of it as Kimiko hit the wall bleeding and barely unconscious.”

Cole: What the fuck are..
Damon: I SMASH I SMASH!!!!! I BEAT YOU THEN MY DICK BEATS HER!!!!! HAHAHAHA
……………………
“Ikon was breathing heavily for the first time in two days he was visible, and could stop forcing his body to use powers and he collapsed in a chair.”

Ikon: I’ve never been as happy to stop using my powers..fuck..tired..so tired.
……………………….
Niko: Alright just rest, get some sleep, I’ll wake you up when we’re above connetecuit.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Jin: Well then, lets get the show on the road.

"Jin focuses on his task, raising the level of the oceans causing the waters to move in over land. It takes a while to complete but by the time Jin is done there is a major flood covering most of America, shallow spots from 3 feet to deeper spots ranging up to 5 feet of water. Jin keeps at this to cover as much land s possible before his boost wears off."

---

"Tanya raised a energy barrier blocking the hellfire balls then summoned her sword. She quickly sent a cutting energy wave at Baal with a slash of her sword."

Tanya: Bring it!

---

Troy: You again, didn't your dumb fuck ass lean from last time.

"Troy's first instinct was to simply try what worked to perfection last time, after all, why not. Troy summoned a large blast of super heated flames and launched it at Damon looking to destroy him again."

---

"Sandra laid a finger on Ikon's shoulder and feed him a little bit of energy, he was still tired but she took much of the strain off his body."

Sandra: You still need a proper rest, but that should make you feel a bit better and help you relax.

"She informed David and Chloe over telepathy that she had returned."

---

Abby: Alright. Thanks for everything.

"Abby went to find a bunk or something to lay in and get some rest."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Keeth: What the fuckis your problem
Sean: The same as yours KEeth I’m on a fucking mission!

“Sean sent forth several bubbles, and Keeth used a blast of hell fire to try to propel himself out of the way only for the bubbles to explode with force demolishing the area asSean rushed forward grabbing KEeth by his flaming skull spinning around and tossing him into a nearby abandoned building before enveloping the whole floor in energy, then draining kinetic energy from Keeth and continuein to absorb more and more.”

Sean: HAHA!Your stamina is truly limitless it’s going to make this attack all the more painful!

“Keeth screamed projecting his mystical chain from his chest and right into Sean’s chest causing him to scream in agony as he channeled hell fire into his very soul burning him, causing Keeth to regain movement jerking the chain back pulling it back he quickly changed the chain into spiked whips and slammed them into Sean cutting him before forming his hell cycle and driving forward ramming into Sean sending him crashing into the ground below as Keeth got to the ground forming his chain into an assault shot gun.”

Sean :You fucking piece of
Keeth: SHUT UP!

“Keeth pulled the trigger blasting Sean back causing him to scream in agony before shooting him two more times in his head and then forming It into an AK-47, and filling it with hell fire, and opening fire n Sean littering his body and soul with hell fire ridden bullets, before walking over to the downed super human and grabbing him by his chest as blood oozed from the quantum energy manipulator.”

Keeth: Mother fucker..this is for you and your people did to Amber, my friends and everyone! I’m going to make your regret this
Sean: N..No…Keeth not that stare please..please.
Keeth: Penance Stare..

“Keeth stared in Sean’s body causing him to scream as he experienced every bit pain he’d ever caused people from the day of his birth until now he writhed in pure agony as Keeth continued only tossing Sean over who was now in a comatose state.”

Keeth: I hope your energies sustain you for months to come

“Keeth bent down to tear a chunk of earth out, then tore another one starting to dig a hole with his super strength then turned to Sean to lift him up and spit in his face.”

Keeth: I dug your burial ground bitch

“Keeth turned around only for Sean’s arm to grab Keeth and encase it in energy as Sean began to laugh and scream blasting Keeth into the very hole he created and formed energy in both hands, and at superhuman speeds unleashed hundreds of powerful blasts using Reese’s essence to torture Keeth in his demonic form brutalizing the Ghost Rider before encasing him in a coffin of energy and converting it into admantium and other mystical properties.”

Sean: HRUUU YAK YAKYAKYAK LAAAAAAAAAAAA

“Sean continued uttering noises laughing as he used kinetic energy to move the earth back on top of Keeth and reverse his digging efforts as he’d effectively beaten Ghost Rider and into submission and buried him alive. The Quantum armor around him vanished, however his eyes still looked like they were affected by the penance stare.”

Sean: Good Luck fighting demons now..bitch.

“Sean began laughing and picked up his phone to send Roberta a message. “I just can’t seem to find Ghost Rider anywhere, damn it! –Super Bause!-“ He pressed send and put the phone up before using his energy to focus on Keeth’s trap and pushed it deeper into the earth, before taking off into the air flying away.”
……………………………
“Joel was finished getting his BJ before smiling and using some fire to burn Katie’s lips and smiled.”

Joel: Sorry about that just in case I want round two, and I don’t know where your lips have been, anyway stay in the car, the boss is here.

“Joel got out of the car with the relic in hand and walked over to the front to speak with Loki and hand over the relic.”

Loki: Mhmm alright then I can see you’re being truthful, I’ll go perform this spell so you can bring down Kano, you said he’ll be lured to Morgan’s castle in Latveria after wards
Joel: Yes, that’s the plan Morgan’s on board she said she’s ready to get revenge on a god.
Loki: Haha and to think all those years ago..I smacked her around for fun for being so stupid, it seems Hell actually makes some people smarter such as yourself, I’ll be seeing you later demon.
Joel: Alright.

“Loki teleported away returning to Asgard while Joel got back in the car and reached over to a cup holder filled with Leah’s blood and sipped some with a straw.”

Joel: Super Hero blood want some
Katie: Umm..no I..
Joel: Mhmm…what
Katie: Yes Yes..I love blood…best beverage
Joel: That’s what Iwanna hear haha..

“Joel watched as she sipped some of Leah’sblood through a straw then snatched the cup fro mher and reached out to MRD superiors.”

Joel: En Route to target, I need the entire unit, this is gonna be a tough fight!
MRD Superior: Copy That, Bullseye in route to mass targets, send mass reinforcements.
…………………..
“After the training session Nick had him and Cassandra brought back to the regular world in the hut with Katy.”

Nick: Training’s over, Katy I’ve been meaning to tell you something my time in Terra Corp, I know the ins and out of that building, I had a dream last night..and I think I know where Joe is, and if I’m right, then we don’t have much time before..Joe is gone for good.
………………..
“Blackheart smiled using his enhanced hearing to hear panicked screams as water began flooding in, cars we’re loosing control, people we’re getting knocked over, animals paddling, and it was all happening in the span of a few minutes, no doubt MRD was in a panic over everything going on, the second disaster to happen.”

Blackheart: ahI love the sound of people drowning, and vehicle’s spinning obut of control, the 5 feet was really nice cars are plunging into that shit haha
……………………………………
“Baal launched himself forward gathering demonic energy in his claw slamming it into Tanya’ energy cut but the shockwave produced sent him flying back whileKano tossed his hammer into Baal’s back slamming him through the roof, only for Baal to teleport behind Kano kneeing him in the back before using a blast of thunder/lightning on him, and turning to Tanya causing a giant blast of light to come t her from behind.”

Baal: You all will FALL!
…………………….
Ikon: Perfect..and as for rest, I’ll get that later..I may have been stuck conserving my energy as invisible..but I figured out a few things about MRD..such as how there whole delivery system works, at least truck and air wise.
Molly: Perfect, that information will be important.

“Ikon turned to see Molly had come upstairs with some device, and walked over to Ikon to hand it over.”

Ikon: What’s
Molly: We need you to use your powers on it, it’s a device I many of MRD’s technology, if we find a way around it things will be much easier for us, and there’s more disturbing news it’s flooding all over the country, but the good news is MRD’s trucks with supplies are all vulnerable not to mention the Asgard attack weakened them, this Is the opportune moment to strike.
Ikon: Truly it is..we musn’t waste a moment, Sandra read my mind, copy my memories of MRD’s system how it works, then give it to everyone else here, we need to move out now we’ll need every helping hand we can cripple a good bit of MRD’s resources this way! Weapons, Food, Ammunition, Parts, Fuel, this is the best time!

“Ikon who had been drained just moments ago was ready for revenge against MRD, and Molly smiled ready for a chance for the X Force to do something again.”
…………………
“NIko’s flight continued as he just sipped on some sprite he found in the drink cabinet.”

Niko: Hopefully we get there soon..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:57 pm

Katy: What!? Damnit. I, I have to go get him then.

"Nick was only just freed and Cassandra was almost caught, Katy said I as she didn't want to bring the others into trouble. Joe has had Katy's back since the break up with Troy, she wasn't going to leave him to his death."

---

Jin: Well I am to please, nothing wrong with a little extra.

"Jin continued expanding the floods as far as possible."

---

"Tanya was struck by the light wave and sent flying through a wall. Baal laughed by little had he known he merely pissed off the Asgardian goddess. Within a second Baal was bombarded by clones some of which used enhances physical attributes to force Baal to the ground with such force he left a indentation in the floor. Several clones combined their energy unleashing a massive blast upon Baal creating a large crater. Before Baal could even stand Tanya appear plunging her sword into Baal's chest, and unleashing a even more massive blast of power to eradicate the demon."

---

"Sandra nodded getting the information from Ikon and sending it out to everyone who's joining the assault."

Sandra: Done, everybody knows.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:37 pm

“Loki appeared on Asgard on top of one of the buildings and smiled holding the relic of energy now was the time. To unleash power like none before, and focused on the relic, on Crowley’s energy and his message. HE used his own mystical power to fuel the spell and it wasn’t long before the entirety of Asgard was shaking, and even the Asgardians in the cells could feel the power of the cell, as Loki warped onto the throne and power began feeding corrupted by demonic energy and he continued laughing. E hadn’t had this much fun with magic since he hijacked the odinforce from his father.”

Loki :YES ABSOLUTE RUSH!
Balder: Loki you foul villain, what are you doing
Loki: Oh darn nit seems you’re in here, no matter the spell is complete
Balder: What wizardry have you done in Lord Kano’s throne
Loki: Hmm such a pity you call the son of our king your king, he is nothing but a brat who’s lived raised among these monkey’s!

“Loki summoned a giant snake that wrapped around Balder draining life-force, he unleashed a blast of light to free himself but by the time he did Loki was gone, and he reappeared on Latveria where Crowley had instructed him too looking around for his nephew.”

Loki: Come out come out wherever you are Kano..the spell I cast is to weaken Asgardians so I know you’re present.
Morgan: Loki did you ever question the spell, when’s the last time you’ve seen Crowley in purpouse.
Loki: MHmm..I suppose I should address you ina kind manner since your not jut a brash useless bitch anymore.
Morgan: No those days of me taking you’re shit are far from over Laufeson, Kano’s not here, you have in the words of..these Americans been punked,
Loki: What is the meaning of this punked
Morgan: It means you’re a fool the spell to weaken the Asgardians used a good bit of your energy, but the rush of demonic energy disguised how much power you truly loss don’t worry, you walked into a second trap..this one of technology. Doom’s to be exact
Loki: No you wouldn’t dare you insolent!

“Before Loki could act Morgan activated Doom’s power stripping device, and Loki screamed as the majority of his magic was drained into Morgan who warped over to him using a blast of energy to push him over, then summoned chains around his legs and lifted him up with TK as a giant beast appeared that bit out part of his stomach.”

Morgan: Don’t fret I’ve left your precious immortality in tact, you see Doom cheated on me and abandoned me despite me sending the Mindless ones to aid him, but when those hunters came we formed a alliance and you cheated me, something I don’t appreciate, now then there is something I seek from you before you join Victor in my eternal punishment..the stones
Loki: You piece of shit, the demons they’ll betray you they’ll
Morgan: The “Demons” Have been my friends for centuries I can’t say the same for mortals or the gods..I’ll take my chances..now as I was saying the STONES LOKI!!!

“Morgan commanded Loki ripping into his very mind while peeling his skin and laughing, it was going to fun enjoying her newfound freedom, power, and position while torturing two of the men she hated the most.”
……………………..
Baal : ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

“Baal exploded with the power of the sun and flew forward towards Tanya forming a blast with the heat of the sun to hit her point blank only for Kano to rush forward entering his demon form off the bat and grabbing Baal to drain energy from him, only for Baal to roundhouse kick Kano in the hand and charge flames in his nails jamming them into Kano’s chest who sent out tendrils of demonic energy into Baal’s chest projecting him through the open ceiling and only for Baal to open his mouth unleashing a torrent of the hottest flames from hell burning Kano, who summoned a shield of demonic essence infused it with the flames, formed it into an orb and threw it at Baal who kicked it to the side then took control of the orb with telekinesis and infused it with te power of awhite star and teleported the attack in-front of Kano and Tanya then formed a shield causing the power of the ragin white star to explode severly burning them, before flying into the rubble shooting hell fire blasts at Kano and Tanya.”

Baal: NO TIME FOR RECOVERY I WILL BURN YOU TO THE GROUND! I AM THE SECOND IN COMMAND TO THE KING AND HELL SHALL RISE!!!!! I AM KING BAAL!
………………….
Damon: You talk to me like that you piece of shit! I Will beat you until you’re barely BREATHING!
Cole: Maan you need to beat your breath with some tooth past because

“Damon raised his hand unleashing a similar multi colord wave of energy that cancelled out Troy’s attack and formed a whip of energy swinging it at Troy, unlike regular energy this was capable of hitting him even if he was made of flames similar to Manny’s power to hit someone in an elemental shift form, and Cole quickly went to summon two mutants one with gravity powers, and the other with superhuman strength, and flight both charging Damon, who grabbed the strength mutant draining the strength out of him before smashing him into the ground while the one with gravity powers begin putting pressure on him, only for Damon to scream out in agony from the pressure, and suddenly everyone in the room became weighless as gravity vanished, only for the injured strength mutant to kick Damon into a wall.”

Cole: COME ON DOWN HIM!
Damon: ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

“Damon although injured continued as both clones exploded in a bloody mess, with Cole backing up in fear while the weakened Kimiko just grunted, Damon turned to Troy, and became composed of organic ice. HE quickly sent forward a blast of ice to slam into Cole rendering him unconscious while forming an ice slide and heading towards Troy raising his hand unleashing waves of cold as well as blasts of concentrated ice at Troy.”
……………………….
Nick: NO! You don’t know Terra Corp like I do, Cassandra can stay true enough, she has potential to be powerful, but I can help you, we can go quick and get Joe, he’s at a special place in Terra Corp, not the building we broke into.
……………..
“Ikon was ready to get ready, when Danny came up and teleported I as well asDavid with Amy, and Chloe, while Ellen came upstairs.”

Ellen: Simon, Erica, come on..we’re all ready, I think the old man is coming too
Ikon: Mhmm Fawkes is more then an old man, but none the less I draw my tongue, Danny our sessions will have to be resumed on a later occasion after this little expedition I’m going to be sleep for a long while.
Danny: That’s fine, Fawkes’s been showing me some things as well , a lot slower progress but a lot less painful.
Ikon: Huh..he’s going too soft..so..Sandra…you’re letting the kids into battle this time, might help since last time..they got overwhelmed..
Amy: YEAH YEAH BATTLE BATTLE!
David: Are you always this excited
Amy: Yeah, we gotta go go go save save save the the the world world world!
Chloe: Yeah..or we might loose..probably..all those people..

“Chloe lacked Amy’s confidence especially after the beat down she took, of course Amy had been beaten far worst, and even captured and nearly put in the prison dimension, hat was VEntro’s for you, while David put a hand on his sister’s shoulder.”

David: Come on Chloe you’re one of the most powerful mutants I know, you can make animate psioninc energy, literally making dreams come true!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 pm

"Tanya appeared behind Baal in a instant as she gathered massive amounts of power slashing Baal down his back with the sword the glowed with power. Tanya essentially unleashed a energy wave inside Baal body as the sword cut through him, this energy wave struggled to cut though Baal, but managed existed through the front of Baal's body with a explosion. Immediately Tanya slashed at Baals throat to take his head off."

Tanya: We won't fall to you scum!!

---

"This guy seemed to adopt to peoples powers, but something was different. Seeming take ice powers Troy quickly used his flames to jack up the heat so much ice started melting. Damon went the opposite of heat and obtained weather powers and trying to cool the area to sub zero temperatures. Troy quickly switched back to fire blasting Damon and burning him, Damon switched to water, abit a little to late and already taking damage from the flames. Troy absorbed the heat from the area freezing Damon before blasting Damin again trying to melt and vaporize him."

---

Katy: Nick... we risked our lives to get you out. You are all Cassandra got, do you really want to risking going back there? Maybe you got a power to feed me the knowledge?

---

"Sandra didn't like the idea of sending the kids in, but Abby wasn't present and she couldn't reach her. The team likely wanted Danny and David to come, but Sandra worried the kids would be a distraction, after all they was young and immature, super powered or not they was simply children. Leaving them along was also out of the question though."

Sandra: I would rather Danny or David stay back with the kids, personally.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:57 pm

“Balder had escaped to find the others loyal to Kano to spread the message of Loki’s dissention but many doubted him, and believed he was merely spreading propaganda for the sake of it. While in the surrounding space near Asgard something was felt, a disturbance, and powerful energy. Suddenly the disturbance became clear as warships began appearing in the waters approaching Asgard, while in sky ll manner of air-craft began appearing, Iron Sentinels, Android Sentinels, and Drones began appearing, and a giant celestial bronze missile with two more bombs attached flew past the approaching armies and struck the heart of Asgard causing a massive god injuring explosion to go off, as the soldiers began leaving their ships, and a full force invasion of Asgard began, as MRD Agents descended in replica’s of Stark’s modified Thor-Buster armor descended to aid the American, Chinese, Japanese, British, French, German, and other armies unleashing the full force of their attack on Asgard equipped with celestial bronze weaponry, and with Asgard already weakened by Loki’s spell, the grand mother of assaults began, as an invasion force bigger then that of D Day descended on the gods.”

Balder: Odin’s beard THERE EVERYWHERE!!

“Balder raised his blade and fired a beam of light at some approaching drones, while Soldiers were swarming the island opening fire with all manner of guns, while the war ships equipped with energy cannons where opening fire, and military and MRD in Iron Man Suits, and Thor Busters did battle with the gods, who where vastly out numbered and teleporters continue bringing more in more reinforcements from countries armies as well as their MRD. This wasn’t just an invasion of Asgard, this was a slaughter. Balder was sent flying by a powerful beam only to look up to see something that caused his eyes to widen.”

Balder: Impossible..thy was slain long ago..every model..Pym confirmed it..Ultron
???: No Paragon, this is just an improvement of the final model Pym developed, not bad after my modifications of course.
Balder: What kind of MAD MAN would revive such a thing you fucking fool are you
Tommy: I’m not a fucking fool, I’m one of the greatest scientific minds left on theplanet and I Won’t take no fucking disrespect from some fucking fairy tale!

“Tommy raised his hand and unleashed a powerful beam of energy on Balder before flying over to him and kneeing him in the chin then grabbing him by his chair and slamming him into his knee several times, while moving to the side to avoid a beam of light from the god, Tommy grabbed him and flew high in the sky “

Tommy: Shifter activate!

“With that the two shifted reappearing in another dimension and Tommy blasted Balder into some mountaineous terrain.”

Tommy: You didn’t think MRD wouldn’t tell me about your invincibility on Asgard..don’t worry that spell has no power on this neutral dimension, so killing UncleBalder will be much EASIER!!!!

“Tommy yelled, and raised both of his arms and unleashed a contnious cycle of energy beams into the mountain Balder had been thrown into, ready to fight seriously.”
……………………….
“Baal coughed out blood as his the injury to his head began to regenerate only for Kano to plunge an axe made of hell fire through Baal’s chest then use a point blank god blast from mjolnir sending Baal into some rubble.”

Kano: Enough…ANY DEMONS STILL AROUND..spread..the word Lord Kano..is the new ruler..of the demons..
Blackheart: OH is he?Mhmm..lucky me..Loki played right intomy hands, and performed the spell to weaken you Asgardians.
Kano: What..what do you
Blackheart: Baal get up
Baal :Blackheart..you..of
Blackheart: yesyes Crowley is gone, honestly how could you follow him when you know you could dfeat him, I’ve already eliminated his generals, except for Joel yes the human is in control not that pitiful excuse of a demon, Kano this battle determines the ruler of Hell, and I promise it’ll be me, I’ve come to far to finally achieving my goals to fall to you.
Kano: Blackheart..It brings me great pleasure for this battle to be between me, and you so I can finally crush you!

“Kano engaged in hellish and divine energy unleashing a wave of power while Blackheart raise d awall of shadow, and summoned great dog like beasts that jumped Kano biting into his skin and turned to form a void next to Baal.”

Blackheart: Spread the word..Me son of Mephisto shall rule not this original infested godling! GO

“The void sucked Baal in, and Blackheart turned to Tanya unleashing a powerful wave of darkness, while opening up an illusion to let her relive her days of torment in Shawkun’s hell, while Kano charged Blackheart unleashing his warrior’s madness and unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks aimed at Blackheart who began using light energy as well as his natural speed to evade a good bit of them while retaliating with combo’s that Kano was unable to block due to Loki’s spell that weakened the Asgardians.”
……………….
Damon: Mhmm..smart mother fucker aren’t you, you’ve caught on to my trick quicker then they did, huh! I STILL KILL YOU TO DEATH!!!! My power different then you think FAR DIFFERENT! Troy..if you really think you can defeat me with petty tricks such as manipulating the temperature you have no idea how outclassed you really are.

“Damon laughed as he began walking towards Troy who gathered fire and unleashed a torrent of flames but Damon walked through unharmed.”

Damon: now that I’m immune to flames, I
Kimiko: NO!

“Kimiko despite injuries got up and fired a beam of energy as Damon raised his hand gaining the power to absorb energy Kimiko gathered energy and fired again only for Damon to raise his hand to form the multi colored energy and send the wall back as a wave that slammed into Kimiko and a sickening crack noise was heard as she slammed into the ground, the bunker now in ruins which meant MRD could pick up on their fight.”

Damon: Oh and now I’ve got this skill back, perfect for finishing you off Troy, honestly I love combattting energy manipulators because what they do for my power is just marvelous, really. You didn’t thin I had shitty adaption power that team mate of yours has, no it’s something far more unique versatile workable I like to call it Nemesis. In short..I can gain power to combat any threat, I can choose whether to manifest a counter ability to threat or simply something a little stronger, although the latter option is far more draining, the draw back as you’ve figured out is I can only focus on one threat at a time, but did you really think I was foolish enough to fall the same way twice hmm? You’re lucky actually I did want to kill you, I still do but you’re more valuable alive then you are dead kid, your dad’s the prime target for the reaper now

“Damon gathered more Sui Generis energy and unleashed a blast on Troy that caused him great pain then formed an orb of energy that began expanding in Damon’s palm as he raised it.”

Damon: I bet you’re wondering what this Sui Genesis is? Even if you’re not I might as well explain, it’s the ability to eradicate all other forms of energy. It’s not just limited to raw energy Kinetic, Chemical, nuclear, heat…undersrtand Troy..do you understna dHAHAHAHAHA Is that fear I smell, do you realize how pointless this battle has become, perhaps If I tell you about my cousin who recently died, you’ll fear me, his name..was Milo, Milo Ventro. “Grins”
…………………………………
Nick: Damn it..but..I could..fuck..If you’re not out in a certain time, I’m coming to get you no matter what!

“Nick placed a hand on Katy implanting knowledge via telepathy of the schematics of the secret lab whre Joe was experimented on, where Terra Corp tried to learn how to extract powers of mutants often at the cost of their lives.”
…………………..
Marie: Ayy good to have another sound mind around, you two kids aren’t goin anywhere!
Fawkes: Ah come on able bodies are
Marie: STAYING THEIR YOUNGIN ASSES in safety where dey belong Fawkes the hell is wrong witcha their fucking kids!
Danny: Mom come on I’m 15!!!!
David: I know you can’t make me stay, everything! I’m going no matter what, I don’t know about Danny, but I was born fighting in HELL, I can handle myself!
Danny: Man fuck that siht I’ll
Ikon: If I had to choose between either of the two I’d go with David, he’s got far more combat experience, and a handle on his powers, that’s if his mother gives him permission to go, Danny at this point you’d end up doing more harm then good, the youngest ones need someone to watch over them.,
Danny: What the fuck..David’s only 13, he’s two years younger then me!
David: Well mentally I’m waaaay older then you so calm down VEntro, maybe one day after getting tormented on several occasions and several near death experiences you’ll be on a fuller’s level ,mom come on please!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:51 pm

"Tanya screamed out but created a lone with mental abilities that gave Tanya a block against illusions. Tanya created another clone that gave her heavenly blessings making her attacks more effective against the demon BH. Tanya used the energy trick to buff up and shot towards BH striking off guard, she gathered energy releasing a energy wave upon BH behold gathered her power and unleashing a power god blast."

---

Troy: The fuck!

"No wonder this fucker was persistent and powerful, being a relative to Milo. But this Ventro did talk a lot, Troy started pulling the heat from Damons body again to get him to adopt to that then at the same time made Damon combust into flames. He was seeing if he could screw Damon by doing two things at once."

---

Katy: If I don't come back, feel free to use Sandra's house, she'll understand. Take care of Cassandra.

"With that Katy vanished into a mist soon arriving at the Terra Corp area."

Katy: Alright Joe, I'm coming

"Katy started making her way through using the knowledge Nick gave her.'

---

Sandra: I'm sorry Danny, you are improving, but you still got a way to go. Please watch the children. David...

"Sandra paused looking to her son, it was true, while he was in a young body he was in reality much older then he seemed, but he was still her baby boy regardless. However he did have the combat experience and every hand could help."

Sandra: If you want to... you can come.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:09 am

"During the battle the Asgardians began taking losses. In many areas the speakers were working with the ritual and Tie's recorded voice chanted the words necessary to banish demons. Of course Illusion magic confusing the sound location, constant attacks from angels and humans ended up forcing the Asgardians to attempt a retreat.

Some tried to leave and found out it was impossible within a 5 mile radius the neighborhood was constructed perfectly in a Devil's trap. Some of the Asgardians outside of it noticed their fellow being unable to get out so they left them to their fate. Black and red smoke began feeling the skies as Tie, Earrings and Ashe led the attack against the Demonic Asgardians. Very few were left mostly yellow eye demons attempting to evade being targeted."

William: What's that smell?

Tie: Its sulfur. Earrings enjoys patrolling and taking enemy weapons off the battlefield so finding them shouldn't be much of an issue. Collect what's left of your men and mine will help keep the rabble safe here. If any...

"She stopped noticing the stench getting stronger. Excalibur wasn't even drawn which confused the commander. Whenever she was attacking she always had some special in hand, but this time there wasn't nothing."

William: Ms. Ashford let me ugh!

"He was pushed back 20 ft and before he crashed into the dirt there was a brief glimpse of a large armored Asgardian rushing Tie. There was nothing he could do so when he saw his blade slam into her chest he thought it was all over."

Yellow Eyes: What!

Tie: What's wrong? Quicksilver got ya down?

"The weapon was stopped as her suit hardened and formed a metallic like substance. It turned grey and it was apparent what it was. He jumped back wondering what the hell just happened. The suit was made of mercury magically manipulated to form as armor as well as clothing. The demon couldn't believe he was tricked into attacking it was likely she could have easily destroyed him right then. Tie couldn't help but laugh at the look on his face."

Tie: ooh so close but not cigar. For that look on your face I give you a C. Its almost like you just lost your virginity. Don't worry I'll at least send you back home.

Yellow Eyes: I'm taking you with ME!

"His halberd was again mere inches away from Tie however she already knew this strike the same as the first. All it took was her sacrificing some of her hair in her dodge and a uppercut to cause him to step back. She didn't stop there. Before he could move she kept pounding him. Pushing him back with ever punch to the jaw."

Tie: How does it feel? To see your death before you. Do you feel sad? Full of rage?

"Each statement was marked by a hit to the face causing his blood to splatter everywhere. Her voice was calm but the smile she had was rather mild. Almost as if she was enjoying making fun of someone who failed a test."

Yellow Eyes: F-Fu-FUCK! Y-your..

"He still held on to his weapon but it was quickly knocked out of his hand. The Asgardian's face was broken and it was likely the Demon was the only thing alive inside now."

Tie: I am amazing aren't I? Don't worry instead of sending you to hell I'm going to give you something a Demon yearns for when they meet me.

"Her hand was placed on the Demon's forehead and she put her power into burning out the now weakned evil spirit."

Tie: *Sigh* They never send any High Class Demon Commanders. Oh well I wonder if I rocked your world you stench ridden beast. Then again your speechless look kind of tells me all I need to know.

--------------------------------

"Days later on the evening news the heroes of the battle on the west coast were now seen on TV on their own volition. No one could stop who the people generally called Lilia and Alexander Ashford. Fashion models, business owners, and now Angels of the lord? Reports showed them wipe out the Demonic Asgardians with the MRD forces helpless to stop them. They even healed many injured in the battle It was difficult for anyone to truly dispute who they really were. Many of the religious couldn't believe them. Of course they were obviously not mutants at least to most people. MRD attempted to apprehend them occasionally, but were immediately repulsed with non lethal means.

They sit in there large estate surrounded by their mercenary units. If they were in fact Angels then it was likely the government cover up was wrong. Some did believe in their power and came around to believing in these Angels. So if they were real then Demons were likely to exist. As one of Heaven's weapons Earrings used one of them to stop the flood from hitting any are on the west coast and did it in the most majestic manner possible."

Earrings: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

"Then he hit a staff into the ground stopping the water. It was clear what territory they marked that was theirs.  Tie even got on the news rather forcefully and made this announcement to any Demons."

Tie: The United States government has filthy mongrels in its institutions. Many of them have been cut down by our blades, but right now they wish to hide. So, now I challenge any of you! Come forth out of the shadows and I will give you a wonderful end. If not.

"She pointed towards the camera and slowly curled her fingers as if beckoning them. The sultry look she gave betrayed her true intentions."

Tie: Then come and dance with me in Heaven's playground.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:14 am

"Fawkes and Marie continue to argue back and forth, while Erica readies her gun and Simon does a few tinkering with his mechanical arm. He hadn't had it checked over since Mother. He wondered if Eliza was safe"

Fawkes: Fine then

"Fawkes walks over to Danny for a whisper"

Fawkes: You stay. Practice your meditation while we're gone. Also keep in mind mansion security isn't exactly an unimportant job. We need Molly and the equipment safe. I'll make her see reason with time kid

"Fawkes pats Danny on the back before walking off. Marie looks at him disapprovingly before looking at Danny, a bit guilty that she had not let him go."

----

"As Dale is on the roof, he's joined by Gally. The young angel had been extremely erratic lately, prone to fits of rage and only Rachel could really calm her"

Gally: Dale Parker...you wish to save Amber Parker correct?

---

"Meanwhile, Rachel was arguing with Yama at the safe house the group had found. Rachel had been bed ridden recovering since, but today she was up and about again"

Yamairo: I had no choice! I was given an order
Rachel: FUCK THE ORDERS! You left him behind! Heck you let that Hei guy stay behind
Anna: Hei stayed behind because he was infiltrated...chances are those precogs didn't make it out alive though...right?

"Anna stares at Yama as he bites his lips. Of everything, that's probably what he felt worse about. Those poor people, dead, lobotomized. And Leah. The bodies just kept piling up"

Rachel: So what now? How do we save him?
Yamairo: I don't know...Jordan was our way in and he's been taken. Huang tells me Hei's still inside but can't make a lot of moves lest he be caught. They've doubled security on all portals despite being spread so thin with the Asgard thing. I doubt we can get back in without Leah...

"Holst was eating and he gave his two cents"

Holst: We can if we had clearance. And the only guy with enough of it is Nate...why not kidnap him

"Everyone looks at hm as if he just sounded crazy"

Holst: What? Is that really so beyond consideration. Oh sure I imagine his security back at Genosha isn't easy to get past but, you guys got inside the prison dimension. And despite everything, we got Yama, we got Anna, and we got a goddamn archangel. We could pull it off

----

"James blushes and looks away"

James: No idea what you're talking about Carmen. Kujon, once we're at the border let me know. There might be problems and we need to make sure crossing is fine

---

"Back at the prison dimension, we find Filipe suspended from the roof by chains, while his cuffs glow with anti-mugen suppressors, and Elena slowly circles. My uniform is torn from the previous battle four days earlier"

Elena: You are a tough little nutt. Four days and not a word. Except to cuss at me for Leah. Not that I even did anything to that little peasant".

"Elena puts a finger to Filipe's ribs and he screams out in pain as she slowly freezes and chips away, before unfreezing and leaving a huge piece of flesh missing"

Elena: You know it doesn't have to be this way. Just tell me where Rachel Ventro and Holst Zenith. Since you were so kind to kill all the other precogs. Frankly if it were up to me those two would have been lobotomized and rigged as well, but mister Nate was against it. Such a sentimental~

"Elena does the same as before, only this time, she starts scrapping at Filipe's shoulder, getting a full finger into the frozen flesh before withdrawing and unfreezing, licking her finger. Filipe screams out in pain, but no other words"

Elena: You're quite resilient, but I can do this all day! In fact I enjoy it~

"She freezes his hand and scrapes until she pierces it entirely, as it shatters a bit along. But before it can break entirely, she unfreezes, causing open wounds along the entire hand starting from the point she stuck her finger in. She takes it out and licks it again, grinning manically as the torture keeps going, slowly bit by bit. Freezing the area, chipping at the ice, and unfreezing. Over and over"

---

"Arthur, Marianna, and the two boys AJ and Jay were together at Arthur's place. They still needed a way to break the barrier, but they had tested out AJ's power and it worked"

"Marianna was entertaining the kids while Arthur thought. If the law enforcement found out he had a size manipulator, and it was true about all the conspiracy within it...he was toast"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:02 am

“Blackheart emerged from the attack clutching his chest blood running down his body before turnin to Tanya to use powerful laser beams only for Kano to rush in-front of the attack letting it him him full force before turnin to Tanya and unleashing a shock wave to push her back.”

Kano: Hell is my domain to rule..and so this must be my fight and my fight alone. I need to inspire fear in the essence of demons let them know I conquered the mighty Blackheart alone.
Blackheart: Your wife’s ability makes her quite the formidable opponent maybe even more dangerous then you.
Kano: Hmm, perhaps perhaps I’ve lost a great deal of power, even before Mother, I admit that
Blackheart: Is there way of sayin you want to die has your marriage gone that bad Kano, surely a man of your status can commit an affair if it’s gotten that bad
Kano: That’s the thing Blackheart…if you ever talk aobut my wife again..after I’m done smashing you into little pieces, I’ll rebuild you and break you down again and again and again and
Blackheart: I can say whatever I want about that whore.
Kano: …..

“Kano looked at Blackehart and began to bulk up , as he entered war mode on top of warrior’s madness and bulked up and began screaming as raw power radiated from him, and Blackheart stared at this man as Kano’s veis popped as he was truly using his demonic powers and rushed at BH with blinding speed kneeing him in the gut before wrapping his arms aroud his neck and flipping him over, while delivering a powerful elbow strike to his nose then a powerful blow to the chest before gatheinrg divine energy an blasting BH who responded by becoming p ure darkness and unleashing blasts of darkness, slowly surrounding Kano then sending out several dark tendril energies to pierce Kano’s body, who used a sheath of demonic energy to block them, before leapin into the air formin the sheath into an omnidirectional blast empowered with godly energy.”

Kano: GRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Blackheart: So you’ve entered a truly primitive state Kano, as if that will help you, you’re intellect is what made you a half decent worthy opponent now your nothing more then a mindless beast!!!

“Blackheart used magical energy to form a machine gun like cannon that began shooting power dampening orbs only for Kano to fly through them all grabbing Blackheart by his mouth opening it and shoving his fist into his throat opening his hand exploding with hell fire while turning around and kicking him in the back of his neck, then pile diving his entire body into the ground,Blackheart sent out blasts of pure enery, and the two continued to do battle.”
………………
Damon: Trick probably would have worked on me back then but I can retain whatever state my nemesis is in..and since it’s allowing me to deflect all forms of enery..including thermal your attacks are pretty useless, of course the heat drainin was a bit irritating I don’t want to die so YOU GET BEAT DOWN NOW!!!

“Damon unleashed a wave of sui genesis enery on Troy an etire volley that would cancel out his thermal energy, life energy, ect hoping to put him down with this attack.”
…………..
“Inside the facility scientists, security guards, and drones we’re movin about.”
……………………
David: Let’s go!
Ikon: Alriht Sandra’s got us all connected via psy link let’s go.

“Ikon used his own teleportation to spread them out, while Davi assumed his giant psioninc energy form and upon enterin the flooded streets used a wave of telekinesis to form a giant wave of water to flip over two MRD trucks, while agents came out Davd began teleporting psioninc spears into their minds to immobilize them.”
……………..
Dale: I Truly do..I..

“Just as he spoke something whizzed past him and had made a dent in the roof top ground and turned to see it was a pencil.”

Dale: How the..oh fuck Gally move!

“He pushed her aside with his strength as a potato chip zipped past, and he ran towards the arch angel to help her up.”

Dale: We need to go only one person can throw objects that fast..Bullseye.
……………….
Kujon: Pulling up now, I might send some fictions to scout up ahead, we can’t drive all the way to Jersey..
Zach: Oh let’s just teleport, not like the thousands of Jammers in America won’t detect a truck load of mutants that teleport oooh of courrseee not
Kujon: Okay.. I et your point, James time for your mojo.

“Kujon pulled up to the border patrol check point.”
……………
Jay: Ok..I wanna see another spark
AJ: Yeah come on spark spark spark spark spark spark spark

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:29 am

"Gally looks at where the pencil came from, and without another word, fires a gigantic blast of heavenly fire towards Bullseye"

Gally: An archangel does not flee from mere apes.

"She stands on the roof and waits the next attack. Her entire body glowing with the Host's light. Something was starting to trigger her powers evolution."

----

"James nods. He quickly takes control of the agents inspecting the truck, with a subtle little suggestion to allow them quick passage without a proper check for super powers"

James: Jezz. Even after all this time, their psy defenses are so weak

----

Yamairo: So we kidnap Nate and then what. They'd revoke his access quickly
Holst: We just have to move quickly. Get him to open up the portal in DC and get inside the prison. And this time, I say we bust out ALL the prisoners. Create a damn riot inside that place.
Anna: Actually...that doesn't sound like a bad idea. It would give us cover

----

"Marianna makes another spark for them smiling. She liked having them around."

Arthur: Alright then. Come on you three. We're shipping out.

"Marianna stands up. She was sure that her dad was going to use her to bust open a hole in the barrier. She didn't know what to feel. Her dad never let her use her powers. But he needed her now, at the risk of worsening her psychosis"

---

"Marie, Fawkes, Simon and Erica end up a bit ways away from their target. Marie turns into air and heads towards the convoys, creating a giant tornado right in between them. Meanwhile, Simon uses his alchemy to cause a wave of spikes to erupt from the ground. Fawkes turns himself and Erica invisible and backs them up with suppressive fire while coordinating"

Fawkes: We should be done with our target soon. Ikon get ready to port out the tech we need. It's hmm... floating somewhere inside Aeris' tornado

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:52 am

"Tanya wasn't to pleased to be taken out of the fight, the she was here after all was to assist Kano. But it seemed this fight Kano had decided he needed to finish on his own. Tanya let Kano have his way, but if it looked like Kano would lose, then like it or not she would step in to once more help her husband."

---

"Ideally Katy would want to avid direct fighting. She kept to the shadows and either moved through a mist or moved when securities back was turned. She made good pace through the area, and besides freezing a couple of drones here and there wasn't having to much trouble. However while the few drones she'd taken down was in secluded area's, they would be spotted eventually so the race was on to get to Joe. Using the knowledge from Nick she gets where Nick suspected Joe was being held."

---

"Sandra appeared at another convey, she used telepathy to put the truck drivers to sleep. Some drove into deeper water drowning the trucks (through not deep enough to drown the people), others spun off hitting poles or random objects. She then used the Phoenix flames to destroy the supplies being carried without destroying the people."

Sandra: Let's see how MRD does without their shipment of...

"She takes a second to read a driver's mind."

Sandra: Ointments and band-aids... ... really?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 21 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next