Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:56 pm

"Just before anything else happens, Yamairo focuses and the group feels the chemicals pass right through them."

Yamairo: We should be fine now. I made it so whatever's in the air will phase right through us. We can fight but...I wouldn't advise it either way. This place is filled with guards.

"Filipe takes out his phone and scans"

Filipe: Follow me. Stay out of sight.

"Directing the group, he leads them across the prison, working to avoid any patrol he has info on"

----

"Aaron ponders the situation"

Aaron: Someone else other than MRD...someone who would up and lock a powerful mage like Amber.
That does seem weird. I would figure they'd at least put her in a mind control state to help fight. Dig up some info if you can. I'll work up a botnet to search their database for anything suspicious to do with magic.

"Aaron says goodbye and hangs up. Marcus had brought up a good point. As evil as MRD top brass was, it was weird how even the agents were so willing to just follow the worst possible order. Or maybe Aaron was just hoping humans were better than that"

----

"As Danny is looking around, he's suddenly grabbed by his shoulder and has a gun to his forehead. But before anything else happens, the guy, an old man with an eyepatch, recognizes him, smiling"

Fawkes: Daniel Ventro

"He puts down his gun"

Fawkes: Sorry about that. Couldn't take any risks. Fullmetal. Leave the other target alone. They're friendlies.

"Fawkes gives out the order to a com

Fawkes: How'd you get here son?

----

Arthur: I know. Look for now, we just try and keep our logistics and information alive. We reestablished internet and phone lines within the city. We can't access anything outside New York though. I'm pretty sure that's because

"Arthur tries to put his hand over the edge, but he runs into the barrier"

Arthur: This barrier is doing more than keep us in. For now we wait. We have one of the largest mutant populations in the city. If only we could somehow get their help

---

"After Danny left, Marie ported as well. But when she arrived back where Emmet's island used to be, it was gone"

Marie: Aww fuck me...where to now

"Marie considered her options. A high stakes target like Ikon, they'd take him straight to DC to the main HQ, or the San Francisco's main jail. But Amy...she was a kid, but Milo's child

Marie:...there is somethin else.

"Marie flies off in direction of Genosha. She could try breaking into the Watch Tower or Mansion and use the computers there to find either Ikon or Amy, or contact any team member that was still monitoring the grid"

---

James: C-carmen?!

"Before he even has time to process finding Carmen of all people here, the blast goes off"

James: What the fuc

"James runs outside, instinctively grabbing Carmen's hand and bringing her with him. He spots Son Goku in the distance and MRD base going up in smoke"

James: Who...is that...he seems familiar. Damn! If only I could access the psy grid

"James focuses hard and tries to telepathically contact Goku"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:09 pm

"Tanya created a energy barrier to protect herself"

Tanya: Kano is 10 times the leader you are!

"Balder stopped being her uncle in law when he accepted help from the demons, Kano fought and commanded his, he was far more a man then Balder. She moved forward teleporting, using the new technique Kano showed her Tanya gathered enough strength to grab Balder and slam him to the ground, she then took the sword surging with godly power and plunged it through Balder's chest."

Tanya: Be gone demon!!

"She sent power through the blade to send into Balder and destroy the demon within."

---

Troy: What? Fuck!

"Troy was quick to get ready, and go with Greg, the raped girls thought they'd live but spontaneously combusted into flame."

---

Katy: We're in London... Dave and Sandra once lived here.
Casandra: London... Nick you should find a hut here. America is probably to dangerous to return.

"Cassandra knew the heat would be less here. MRD was in full force across America."

---

"Jin blasted the demon burning him with the water giving BH the chance to attack."

Jin: What if what Mother did allowed some super demon to escape hell?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Dale: There lucky..cause if we were in a fight I’d smash every guard.
Leah: I can always let you attack then me and Yama can teleport everyone else to another location, so the mighty Spidey can do his work
Dale: Mhmmm I’m alright, I’m good with just following along and keeping you guys safe.
Leah: OK Mr. Satan.

“Leah was making an obvious DBZ reference as they kept walking following Filipe hopefully everything would go smoothly, honestly this was pretty easy, just as Jorgan predicted two MRD agents on a shift near an entrance point next to a hover vehicle.”

Leah: ON my mark we take them down, then Anna destroy the bodies I’ll use Wave’s power so nobody hears the explosion

“Leah looked at Yama nodding and slowing down time creeping over to one guard and breaking his neck.”
…………………………….
“Marcus hung up and kept driving this whole situation was getting worst by the second. But at least these virus’s could BAM, he swerved to the right as a bus had crashed in-front fo him and he saw someone flying over, and MRD agents on hover boards in pursuit with their anti mugen machine guns proving useless.”

Marcus: What the fuck.

“Before he could respond another SUV flew over him, and he grabbed the gun out o his cup holder, and opened his door leaping out rushing into a nearby ally just in time as a demonic Asgardian crashed into his vehicle.”

Marcus: damn it! Thanks Stark, cause of your private call I had to drive my car and that’s the one that got smashed just fucking wonderful! I LOVE being an MRD agent!
……………………..
“Danny tensed up for a second with the gun to his head thinking Marie was wrong, and MRD had managed to ambush him even here.”

Danny: Marie..I mean my mom’s power, I used it to get me and Sandra’s little daughter over here, shit’s not good Fawkes..MRD..they’re good real good..they swarmed a villa we were staying on. Sandra, Abby, David,Ikon..even my sister Amy..there all gone, and Marie went to save them on her own.

“Danny sighed and plopped down on a chair, he was honestly glad the X Force or at least some remnants of them around being in this big mansion with juts Chloe was eerie, and he’d probably be on the edge the whole time.”

Danny: I’m a fucking failure Uncle Fawkes..I don’t even deserve Ventro in my name, I let them get my sister, and almost all of us, hell only reason me, Chloe, and mom are alive is because of Ikon nearly dying to get us away.
…………………………..
“Ricky frowned he didn’t think Arthur was getting to the point. The whole situation was hopeless.”

Ricky: Just think about it man. Free Wifi, Free phones, water, food, all the beautiful women in the city with us?!. Why the hell would we want to leave, especially at this size, she’s not even the one who made us this small, she said Karen’s dead, and she could be lying, but what if she isn’t, and those freaks in mutant town find a way to get us here, we can’t survive like this, I’m scared of what people are doing, things could get ugly, all I’m saying is Tess isn’t that bad, and there’s a lot of citizens who feel the same way or don’t want mutants to mess with the barrier, and I think we should look at their side.

“Ricky didn’t know how Arthur would react to these developments, he quite enjoyed not having to work even if they were technically restrained to New York City, but he didn’t want to find out life beyond the barrier as well as Tess’s reaction to them getting rid of it.”
……………………..
“Carmen was happy to be reunite with James, but like most reunions with these people it was accompanied with a bang and not the good kind as she looked outside seeing the spiky haired man flew away, the blast had taken out nearby civilian buildings as well, and people were in panic running.”

Carmen: Oh my gosh!!! Familiar! That’s Goku you dumb dumb! Wow he looks even more muscular then when I summoned him!

“Carmen was just happy to see fiction again, first to see Goku, then to see fiction even though her pwers were still neutralized, of course MRD didn’t believe that. Goku was flying when he heard James in his head.”

Goku: Huh heloooo..who’’s there..uhhh..maybe Chi Chi’s right always getting hit in the head is starting to affect me.
……………………
“Balder screamed trying to get up to grab Tanya or attack her with a beam of energy only for the demon within him to scream as it was incinerated, and Balder’s eyes cleared as he lay on the ground weakened and coughing.”

Balder: No..No..Tanya..it was a trap..M..Morgan Le Fay’s magic she escaped Hell found a spell from an ancient demon to let demons into gods..but she needed the blood of an asgardian to perform the spell…there’s a traitor in Asgard..someone helped Morgan, and the demons..I think it’s L

“Before he could utter the name of the obvious suspect he passed out weakened from Tanya’s attack on him, as well as the demon running around in his body.”
………………….
Greg: Hmm nice trick, I see you had yourself some fun.

“As they went to the hall-way, the asgardian was seen holding Cole by the neck.”

Cole: Dad
Asgardian: Now then I have your other son Greg, it’s simple I kill him unless you give up Troy right now
Greg: Haha..Cole he gets kidnapped every day, a damn butterfly could grab him, kill him, Troy let’s go!
Cole: DAD NO DAD I

“Before he could continue whining NEron came from behind plunging a blade into the asgardian’s neck causing him to hit the ground, as Cole tumbled forward.”

Cole: Oh my gosh..Dad I’m sorry I should have known you weren’t going to trade me you knew Neron was
Greg: No, I was going to trade you, but I guess your alive so let’s get going, Neron get the spell ready, we need to be gon now.
Neron: Prescisely everyone huddle up, the blade was enchanted but he’s a demon none the less, nothing short of a blessed weapon or signifigant supernatural or demonic power can kill him now that he’s got a god’s body as a host.

“As they did as Neron instructed he used the spell to warp them into a dark cavern but unlike where Sandra was it appeared on the mortal world.”

Cole: This is Hell..it looked scarier in Supernatural..
Neron: Silence this is one of the Devil’s doors, it’s like Hell but on the flip side, only the power of the Phoenix can open the door and get the keys, Crowley’s got demons stationed around al lthe door ways, so get ready for a fight, as soon as he finds out we’re at a door way, he’s going to send more then the minor filth we’re about to encounter, and that means we’re going to be pressed for time, because the big guns will slaughter us not to mention if he’s got more Asgardians.
…………………….
Nick: London damn it…and it’s late. I need to rest..Katy I’ll see if I can find something to patch the wound up here, and I’ll go looking for huts tomorrow, at leastwe’re away from the Jammers.

“Nick formed some fire in his hand that quickly went to blue then white then he clasped his hand and the flames were dispersed, it felt good to finally have his full power back after months of being tormented and prodded, and being constantly exposed to power dampners. He left to search the apartment for something to plug up Cassandra’s wound as well as to search the medicine cabinets to see if Dave had any pain pills.”
…………………….
Blackheart: It’s possible, but it also makes no sense. Mother got rid of everything super powerful, so she wouldn’t let any super demons get out, hell It made me weaker! All I know is I say we leave asgardians or demons alone on this caliber I can handle, but together they’ve become a new level of durable, I’m about to warp away if you wish to stay simply say so, and I’ll leave you to deal with Kano’s soldiers alone.

“Blackheart formed a giant hammer of energy slamming it into an asgardian, and said a spell as a door began forming obviously an escape, and he formed two clones who flew at the clones using ice energy, and telekinetic force against two of the asgardian demons circling the roof top him and Jin we’re on.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:50 pm

"Yamairo walks up to them and instead of cracking the other guy's neck, he chokes him out. He then reverses the neck crack and looks at Leah"

Yamairo: There's no need for any body disintegration or murders of people just doing their job Leah

"Yamairo puts his hands on both of the unconscious agents and makes them disappear"

Yamairo: There. They'll stay invisible and frozen in time until I leave the dimension. Next

"Filipe sighs. Meanwhile Stella heads to a nearby computer terminal"

Stella: Father, your information isn't complete. There are several patrols and details missing.

"She extends her hand and asks for the phone"

----

"Fawkes puts his hand on Danny's shoulder"

Fawkes: Don't worry son. The name Ventro isn't what it's cracked up to be

"Simon and Erica show up in the room"

Simon: We shouldn't stay topside too long Fawkes. Lets take the kids downstairs to the base
Fawkes: Agreed. Danny come along. You're safe for now. We'll figure out what to do about Ikon and Amy and the others.

"Fawkes leads him while Simon carries Chloe, down a flight of stairs that supposedly lead to the basement. But then, Fawkes presses an indenture in the wall, and a secrete passage opens up. Down a flight of dark old stairs, they eventually end up at a secret room. Extremely old, but filled with high tech machinery"

Fawkes: Bring her here. I'll see what can be done about her wounds.

----

"Arthur looks at Ricky and sighs. He knew he wasn't the only one within the law enforcement that thought this way. Arthur, of course, couldn't afford to think like this. He wasn't about to let MRD just up and take Marianna. He didn't even hand her over when MRD still SEEMED legitimate. As it stands, there was no way"

Arthur: I'm not going to tell you what you can or can't do. The thing is, those mutants are citizens and deserve our protection within every resource of the law. Tess is nobody but a kidnaper and a criminal. We weren't given orders to stand down and accept her rule. So we do our job, and we find a way to contact top brass, the white house, whatever...and we'll see from there

----

James: Go...ku? Goku! As in

"James slowly feeds Goku the information on who he is"

James: Goku, who summoned you here. Was it a man named Kujon? Can you tell me his location? Or tell him mine?

"James couldn't afford to track Kujon. But just the thought of finally finding more League members after it all went to shit got him working overtime. He couldn't use the old psy grid he had created for the League, SXM and the other organizations, but he COULD start creating a new one, slowly pulling all former psy connections and reestablishing them. Of course, he'd need to focus"

"He takes a good look around and finds a car with someone inside. He quickly takes control and makes him leave his car"

James: Carmen! That car. Get on board. You're going to drive. We need to find whoever summoned Goku and is attacking MRD

---

"Marie arrives at Genosha. The entire place was still fairly wrecked, with patrols going about everywhere. She quickly goes down to ground level and stares at the huge Watchtower in the distance"

Marie: Well...now's the hard part

"She starts heading towards it. She'd need to avoid patrols and get in through one of the secret entrances."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:28 am

Tanya: Loki... of course.

"Tanya removed her blade from Balder, healing him so he wouldn't die."

Tanya: Thank you for the assistance.

"Tanya now had to find Loki, it was time to stop him for good, but not before she forced him to talk and explain what needed to be done to stop Le Fay."

---

Troy: Well then lets move motherfuckers. Lets wipe out these weakling and get me to figuring these keys out.

"Troy was ready to just charge in and start blasting. Straight forward destruction, that's his style."

---

Cassandra: Phoenix can heal people right, does that mean she doesn't keep...
Katy: Trust me there is medical gear here. Sandra has had her powers dampened or even temporarily lost in the past. She prepared for times like these.

"Cassandra hoped Katy was right, while she removed the bullet she had no idea what internal damage was already done to Katy, and she would certainly die if left to bleed out."

---

Jin: Fuck no. Crazy as it sounds I rather take my chances with the guy who made the Phoenix's life hell then to battle Asgard alone.

"Jin wasn't going against no demonfied Asgardian army, fuck that."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:55 am

Leah: Still..it’s not like there good people.
Dale: Well I’m not arguing with the time man.
Leah: Me neither, but Filipe just get the information from Stella..this power..I can feel something coming not good…we need to hurry up, get in tat vehicle and head toward’s Rachel.
………………………..
“Danny looked around the area despite how old it looked the technology around it was very impressive and Molly was seen typing.”

Danny: Molly!
Molly: Hello Danny..
Danny: Blank as ever..and who’s the hottie over there.
Ellen: Don’t try kid, I don’t sleep with anyone under 18, besides Simon’s the most attractive man in here. Smile
Danny: MHmm…okay..so what can you do about Chloe’s wounds, and everyone’s that’s captured.
………………………..
“Ricky frowned that wasn’t the reply he wanted he was mostly paranoid because there was rumors of a kid, some eleven year old kid who could make things grow..they didn’t know if he had Karen’s power or..desity or something but it wasn’t good.”

Ricky: Alright Arthur, she’s a kidinapper, but she’s keeping us alive, I’m just saying we could be in a far worst situation considering the size of the city.
………………..
Goku: umm yeah..I think Ku something, probablu Kujon, he’s callaing me now I gotta meet him, probably gonna send me back, probably best..Chi Chi’s gonna be mad..I gotta get back to farming..or else she won’t let me train with Goten.

“ Goku communicated as he was flying away nearing Kujon and the others location. Carmen got in the car, and put her foot on the gas accidentally pressing down a bit too much speeding then slamming her foot on the brakes in time to avoid hitting panicked citizens.

Carmen: Wooopsies…haven’t been driving much the past few months except in GTA 8..I’m ready tho, where are we going?
……………….
“On Genosha Caleb and a few other MRD Elite we’re approaching Luke at his room.”

Caleb: IT’s time for the depature to hunt Karen, we’ve got leads in Jersey, right now there’s a demonic ASgardian attack, so we need to be move stealth and avoid conflict with any of the superhuman combat taking place.
………………..
“Loki had teleported Morgan to Latveria and had captured Victor Von Doom with Morgan laughing having used a telepathic message to declare herself the new empress of Latveria.”

Victor: You piece of shit
Morgan: ah AH, your powers have dwindled to nothing with your own device at that, I’m very thankful Loki, now you know how Surfer, and all the others you drained with it felt
Victor: Ah..but they always managed to get their powers back so what do you think’s going to happen in this scenario, Loki you might as well pay your dues and snatch that device and restore me.
Loki: About that? I quite understand her plight, wanting to be in control, but always being second best, I went through with Thor, and now his son, but no more soon Asgard will be mine, and Latveria is hers, Doom you’re time is done, you should have dead decades ago, it’s a tragedy you rose from Hell, because you’re about tobe sent back.
Morgan: not now, I want to have some fun with him, for what he did, leaving me in the past, letting dinosaurs munch me up..like some chips..cheating..
…………….
“Neron unleashed blasts of demonic energy to wipe ou the demons, using a spell to form a sort of cage behind them and stopped summoning hell fire, and began igniting the cage.”

Neron: Go on without me, Greg you know the way to the door, I’ll hold off any immediate reinforcements Crowley sends you have about twenty minutes to get there, Cole try to be useful for once
Cole: HEY! Dad you’re gonna let him talk to me like that
Greg: No, I know you probably won’t be useful, but let’s keep going.

“Greg kept walking as he led them towards the door.”
………………………
“Nick rummaged around until he found the medical gear and came back to them presenting it.”

Nick: Alright here’s what I got, plus I even found some tylenol’s
………………….
Blackheart: Awe come on I’m not the only one who’s made her life hell, I can name at last 2 0 more demons who’ve fucked over her family..

“Blackheart used the portal to absorb himself and Jin bringing them back to the place where he’d been gathering his own demonic resistance against Crowley.”

Blackheart: Wallah, some sacred ground(Church) a few blocks down if you don’t feel comfortable sleeping around us I woudn’t myself, just a warning

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:35 am

Jin: Right, I'll keep that in mind.

"Certainly sleeping around a group of demons wasn't a wise decision, even if he was working with them to a extent."

---

"Cassandra was excited Nick found something, she asked it be passed over and looking at it, it seemed a fairly complete kit."

Cassandra: Alright we got to disinfect the wound.

"Cassandra got the disinfectant and sprayed it on the wipe cloth."

Cassandra: I'm gonna be gentle as possible but... this is going to sting.
Katy: Do it.

"Cassandra cleared the wound, Katy wrenched the sting was greater then she thought but luckily Cassandra was done somewhat quickly. She covered the wound with a patch-ade to stop the bleeding then covered it in a dressing to protect it."

Cassandra: There, that should do it.

---

"The group reaches the spot in time, any guards after the initial attack was surprising light."

Troy: So any ideas how exactly I go about getting these hell keys, or should I just wing it?

---

"Tanya created a group of scouts to search all over Asgard, she herself would keep watch while purging more of her Asgardian people from their demonic essence."

Tanya: What a mess you've made Loki.

---

Luke: Demonic Asgards? Huh, I bet MRD are starting to regret fucking over Ventro and Phoenix now.

"Luke came with Celeb, finally it was time to find Karen. Demonic Asgards or not, he was finding her."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:58 am

"The Asgardian attack on the West Coast was starting to die down. As some of the few Angels around still fighting and the biggest threats Tie and Earrings brought the attention of over a hundred Demonic Asgardians. They wised up to the Angel's abilities and began to fight more carefully. Some attempted to use Enochian magic to banish them, but those symbols were immediately destroyed by the Angel's own magic. Others weren't against using Holy oil and lure them into traps.

Fighting those two allowed for the civillians and MRD to survive the battle. Even Tie's own private soldiers who used blessed weapons attempted to lead everyone to a secure area. Specifically at Tie and Earring's estate. Why two known fashion models were fighting off Asgardians? No one had a clue."

Tie: This is getting ridiculous. How did shitspawn find a way to possess Asgardians?

Earrings: *Yawn* who knows. Right now this is starting to get a little boring.

"They nearly teleported into a street filled with dozens of traps and Asgardians. When it failed they all attacked the Angels but were stopped by Earrings barrier. It glowed violet as each one of their attacks bashed against it. One of them tossed a wrecked APC in there which Tie sliced into hundreds of pieces."

Tie: Don't worry little brother. Lets fall back to the mansion. We can lead the feces to our home.

Earrings: Ugh do you really want to smell up the place? We already have hundreds of people waiting around there. I'm sure they are already breeding.

"His earrings glowed lowering the shield and teleported out of the area back to their estate. MRD and Tie's PMC unfortunately names Cherryblossom were already setting up defensie positions. Both unlikely heroes walked through the crowds brushing the dust off of their clothes and made it to the MRD commander William Harkin. He walked them into a mobile command center he set up in the courtyard. The cold grey metal lit up by computer screens and holograms was the interior. "

William: I'm Commander Harkin and I'm in charge of the MRD forces in the area.

"There were plenty of soldiers with their finger's close to the trigger of their weapons. Earrings was eying up the guy next licking his lips making his new found friend very uncomfortable. Tie simply glanced at them not necessarily even considering them as a threat."

William: I should be arresting you since you are obviously non human and don't have monitors.

Tie: So why don't you?

"She walked up to the tall man with a seductive smile on her face. Tie looked him in his dark brown eyes that stayed on her. William didn't even move not daring to give her an inch."

Tie: I love the look in a man's eyes right before a battle.

William: You people are freaks, but your saving lives. For now we don't know how to deal with those things out there, but I saw some of your men attack one of them. Their weapons seemed to work well enough to drive some of them off. Even you two don't seem like your average badass. If we work with you then maybe we don't die.

"He gestured to the table showing their position and where the enemy was. Quickly he explained that MRD sent a large amount of personnel to LA. Even if it was generally destroyed there was still a civillian population there. More importantly a large amount of the Asgardians on the west coast came to deal with Tie and Earrings. Logically it seemed right, but they didn't understand their enemy so they were nearly slaughtered."

Earrings: Its amazing how pathetic humans can be. Still at least you try. Gotta give some credit for that.

Tie: E for effort. Right now just do what we say Commander. You have no idea how lucky your gonna get today.

---------------------------------------------

"Roberta turned into a sword and flew into Kano's hand."

Roberta: You can use me to defeat them or carve devil traps into their bodies. Either way both of us can defeat this incursion.

"MRD forces in Jersey were getting pressure taken off of them, but they still couldn't handle much more. At this point it was likely even if the Asgardians were beaten back any mutants around could easily escape or attack them."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:08 am

James: Damn it! Goku! Wait! Tell me your position! Carmen just

"James starts to give directions based on Goku's changing position, and using him, finally connects to Kujon"

James: GOT HIM!

"Working fast, he sets up the new neural net. For now, it stays with just Kujon, Carmen and him. But within it, it works as the old one. They can all talk with each other mentally. He takes extra precaution in the protection, making sure nobody can access it. He then feeds Carmen Kujon's position"

James: Kujon! It's me, James. God I'm so glad to find someone. I'm heading towards your position now.

---

"Fawkes finishes looking over Chloe"

Fawkes: She's injured but, she's out of danger. Should wake up fine. Just a few bruises.
Simon: So kid...where's Marie?

"Fawkes puts a hand on Simon's shoulder and shakes his head"

Fawkes: Danny, I need you to tell me everything that happened. Especially what Marie said she was going to do

----

Arthur: I don't particularly care. I have a job to do

"Arthur could tell Ricky was withholding information. Just like his daughter, he was an expert on facial cues and detecting lies through said cues."

Arthur: Also...you wouldn't be holding back any information that could help us, would you?

---

"Filipe and the others all get in the car as they drive off."

Stella: We are approaching Rachel's cell. There

"She points to a gaudy looking tower"

Stella: She is in the underground. It seems it's the Warden's tower.

----

"Marie finally makes her way inside the Tower. She doesn't dare shift from her air form, and makes sure to keep the air around her clean in case there's any chemical agents designed to suppress her powers. She makes her way to the nearest computer terminal, and begins to access the database. Most of the old SXM servers were re purposed for, but she could still get in to the old database"

Marie: Alright, now I need to do as Ezekiel showed b'fore...gotta run the program to hack the MRD's stuff n' find Ikon and Amy.

"She hoped it wasn't too late, and they hadn't been taken to any secure facility yet"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:57 am

Blackheart: I’ve got other business matters to attend too..like finding a way to stop Crowley, and figure out what kind of ancient magic he’s got his hands too.

“Blackheart looked up incased in a red orb, and left to investigate his notes.”
……………………..
Nick: Great well I’m going tog et some rest..being tortured by Tess for days drained me..but Cassandra you and me tomorrow I gotta start teaching you more about your powers.

“Nick went over to the couch and promptly passed out.”
………………….
Greg: Simple, see that door right there go up to it nd light it up with your full power, it’ll start glowing, an image of the Phoenix will appear, and you’ll feel pain all over your body, keep increasing the flames and slowly the phoenix image will glow brighter and the door will open, let’s just hope that Neron keeps the demons distracted long enough for you to get that done.
Cole: Don’t worry dad, we’ve got me!
Greg: Great..Troy..you definently need to hurry in that case
Cole: Ughh!
…………………..
Victor: You piece of shit you..
Loki: Enough I don’t want to hear it Doom, Moragn have your fun with your new toy, I have matters to attend to me on my soon to be kingdom.
Morgan: Alright always a pleasure Loki
Loki: Sure we’ll go with that.

“Loki waved his cape and opened a portal porting through back to his place on Asgard, and used a masking spell as he appeared near the well of mimir and dove in.”
……………….
Caleb: I wouldn’t, things are much better getting handled by MRD, activate the transportation and let’s be out.
Genosha Agent: YES SIR!!

“He began entering in some things on a keyboard and suddenly a circle of energy began rapidly moving around them as they reappeared in New Jersey only for a vehicle to fly pass them.”
……………….
“Kano felt the powers of the war avatar surging through him, and activated his own war god powers and charged forward kicking an asgardian out of orbit and zooming towards naothe rone at insane speeds jamming the blade into his back and quickly drawing a devils trap, before activating it causing the demon to scream in pain before leaving the injured Asgardian.”

Kano: Mhmm this might actually work!!
…………….
“Goku appeared in the car with James, and Carmen.”

Carmen :Agh!
Goku: Agh? Hi Agh I’m Goku, and if you guys really wanna go to where I’m going I’ll just use instant transmission, hold on tight.

“Goku put two fingers on his forehead and began feeling out for Kujon’s energy before teleporting them and the vehicle near Kujon’s hhide out, while red dots where all over the vehicle, as Goku emerged. Kujon did as well flying over to them thanks to a legion ring.”

Kujon: Enough their allies, their not sensitive to the humans. Goku good job, you can go back.

“Kujon focused on Goku sending him back, while turning to James, and Carmen.”

Kujon: Carmen..has your ability ever resurfaced
Carmen: No
Kujon: Perfect! Well seeing as how..you did..somewhat..help when you weren’t being a lunatic, I’ll let you live. That and I don’t think James would fancy me doing anything else
Carmen :UH!! Jamsie do we have to be here
Kujon: Calm yourself..I was merely kidding..tis pointless banter..James, follow me inside, Zachary is here as well, has some disturbing news about Chulance having to do with Ikon Iltore.
………………………..
“Danny started from the beginning telling them everything while going to sit down on the floor leaning agaist the wall.”

Danny: I would have went with her..but I can’t argue, plus I can’t just leave Chloe to die not after everything Sandra’s done for me.
………………………
“Ricky just exhaled, he knew Arthurs skill set but he wasn’t going to fold, if he couldn’t bring him to his side, then he’d just have to be dealt with if he got involved.”

Ricky: Nothing man, just I’ll see you later, I just don’t think there’sanything beyond this barrier for us right now.

“Ricky left while taking out his phone to send a message. “Arthur’s a lost cause, focus on the kid so we can get a sniper on him by midnight.”
……………………..
Dale: This reminds of me Six Flags..the slow and easy part..is now..then we’re abot to go through all the stuff that makes me sick in my stomach
Leah: Sounsd about right, you shoud really consider becoming a philosopher if we make it out of this, better then the super hero business.
Dale: Yeah, yeah you’re right, maybe I can get my own TV show like Dr. Phil. Dr. Parker, it fits! You think I’d be good
Leah: no Spidey, I think I’d be good if you focused on the fact that our lives are in jeopardy.

“As she said that the vehicle was pulling up and they made their exit, knowing the rest of their journey would be foot. While in the precog room Nate grabbed Rachel and kneed her in the head before using his power of repulsion to blast her into a wall, before propelling himself over to her and kicking her in the leg.”

Nate: YAH YAH! Yes now you see I’m not the same old weakling anymore Rachel, and you haven’t been very co-operative I don’t like having tobeat the shit out of you honestly, I’m not Chris brown but you “Punch” Don’t “Punch” Make “Punch” it “Punch” EASY!

“HE threw one more powerful punch to hit Rachel in the face.”

Nate: now then tell me what’sFilipe Costa, and them up too, there the only blank spot you haven’t revealed, and reports are coming in of them attacking a prison transportation in Paris.
……………………………
“Jorgan was going into a room to contact Dale again about their progress when he found out his phone wasn’t working only for a bullet to whizz past and turning aroud t see Harvey.”

Jorgan: What’s the meaning
Harvey: Don’t play stupid father. You’re conversations with Dale and Ice Hands have all been recorded, courtesy of me, in-fact you’ve led them into quit the trap. The Warden of the prison is about to intercept them, as well as heavy back up going to be diverged to the location and as for you, well I’ve been working with the feds..well MRD..same thing really
Jorgan: You piece of shit.son..you..
Harvey: OH so you finally cme out with it?! You love that adopted psycho bitch more then me, at first I thought it was just because eof the powers, but even when Serpent made me the most powerful man on the planet you still loved that whore more then me.
Jorgan: that’s your sister watch your mouth Harvey or
Harvey: Or what? You’ll come at me you old deranged nut, bring it fucker MRD’s outside with hand cuffs, but they said I can beat your ass one more time, maybe evne let you see your little traitors friends got fucked up on television

“Jorgan reached in his drawer only for a knife to go pass Jorgan’s hands as HArveymoved forward and used a round house kick on his father.”
………………………………..
“President Taylor’s phone had been ringing like crazy the Asgard situation as it was being called was going viral, it was exploding .”

Taylor: DAMN IT ALL! Bring In whatever you need to combat the threat, but Do NOT engage Asgard itself, only the invaders, I’ll need to be in talks with important people from England, France, China, Japan, elsewhere they’ll need to be serious talk before a move against Asgard, damn it.

“Taylor hung up the phone and was fuming.”

Taylor: Kano..I swear to god..if the Phoenix herself isn’t causing this, Asgard’s going to get hit with more nukes then Osborn sent at in Dark Reign!!!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:23 am

"Rachel spits in Nate's face, blood and everything, and eyes him defiantly"

"Before Nate can do anything, the woman that's also in the room, long flowing hair and military uniform, stands up"

Elena: Mister Nate, stop...I'll handle this. You can go ahead and sit down or leave. We'll be opening a portal in thirty minutes for a new batch of prisoners.

"Elena walks up Rachel and passes by Nate, an evil smile appears on her, as she gently grabs her hand, freezing every molecule of her pinky finger solid. And then, she rips out a frozen nail, which causes Rachel to scream out in extreme pain"

Elena: Bit by bit. Finger by finger. body part by body part. Tell us what we want to know

"Rachel looks at her and refuses to budge or say a word, so for her trouble, Elena chips off another bit of finger, which causes her to yell out in pain again"

----

Filipe: Alright, follow me. Stella if you have access, try and get any camera in there off our backs
Stella: Understood father

"Stella does as commanded, using the phone to hack the cameras quickly"

Stella: We should be safe

"Filipe leads them inside, quickly freezing the guards at the entrance solid, and heading to the basement complex

----

Fawkes: I see...so she's gone out to rescue Amy and Ikon. Molly, can you track down where either of those two are?

---

"Marie finally finds information, and it's not good"

Marie: Amy's gonna get transported to their bloody prison dimension! Shit!

"She regrets leaving Ikon, but she has no choice. She quickly shuts off the computer and sets out, air porting to San Francisco bay where the portal is located"

---

"Arthur knew damn well it wasn't just nothing. But he wasn't about to get caught off guard. He had already started his own investigation of Mutant Town, but he was no closer to figuring out anything because most people didn't trust him.

Arthur: They'd trust a mutant...

"Arthur had been battling with the idea for a few days now. If there was so much corruption within the law enforcement as he thought, he might not have a choice".

-----

James: Disturbing news?

"James grabs Carmen's hand again and leads her along"

James: Why did you just attack the MRD base Kujon? Is something happening? Any new information?

"He follows along while trying to get back in the loop. He wasn't use to being the one with questions"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:25 am

Jin: Later then.

"Jin decided to head to the church, not like he had much else to do."

---

"Cassandra helped Katy to a room to rest and decided to go get some rest herself."

---

Troy: Right, time to kick this into overdrive.

"Wasting no time Troy promptly started following his fathers instructions."

---

"Jersey still seemed to be in a mess, Asgards was seeming everywhere and it didn't take long for Luke to spot signs of demonic pledge within MRD agents, the eyes was giving them away."

Luke: Yep, looks a whooole lot better.

"The sarcasm in that comment was quite strong."

---

"Tanya had just purged another Asgardian when she got wind of something, a clone spotted Loki ever so briefly before he masked himself. Tanya immediately headed towards that area and called her clones to concentrate their search in that spot."

Tanya: I'm coming for you now Loki, you've caused Asgard trouble for the last time.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:23 am

" What, wait Sandra, we havent touched base for awhile so perhaps we should discuss this-

Unfortunetly the line went dead in the next moment. Emmet cursed and shifted his island back, keeping it cloaked now. A wave of nausea washed over him, he doubled over and vomited blood. Something wasnt right, the side effects seemed to be greater then he originally thought. His outer appearance was glorious, but his insides were still aged and barely hanging in. At this rate he would experience a death he wasnt sure he could come back from. He collapsed, vomiting more blood " Ugh, nows not the time for this....I need to get Sandra....somehow " He began crawling up the stairs, determination written on his blood streaked face.

Ashe had contemplated visiting heaven once he'd been given grace by the new management. But he'd declined, there was nothing for him to see. His former self was erased from the histories, no loved ones to see, nothing but other fallen and he doubted he would receive a warm reception even from them, Jericho was buy breaking down the dimensional walls to the place they had to go, so he'd decided to while away his time traveling around the earth. He found himself on the wet coast as the demon possessed asgardians started attacking. He watched the fallen angels battle against them, not rooting for or opposing a particular side.But he was beginning to grow restless, all the demonic presense in the air was agitating his own, calling him to battle. Suddenly two asgardian's appeared behind him. They gave a wild roar and charged him, He caught one by the throat and threw him into the other one. His fingers elongated into vicious looking claws that he used to rake across their bodies. The sight of blood calling to his inner berserker. Without realizing it he was draining the demonic essence from the asgardians into his own body. He unhinged his jaw, teeth sharp as black razors and started consuming them. Moments later he was licking his lips, burping loudly " excuse me "

He turned to look out over the city and focused, the temperature began plunging rapidly all over the city. What appeared to be snow started falling from the sky, but upon further inspection, they turned out to be miniture snowmen. Incredibly cute to be sure, but the moment they made contact with an asgardian, they detonated. Not enough to flatout destroy one of the asgardians, but as more snowmen fell from the sky, the more explosions that went off.

Two snowmen were posted on Ashe's shoulder, making chittery noises that passed for communication. Ashe's blank and emotionless face gave away the barest hint of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:15 pm

“Nate smiled it was wrong, but it felt so good. These people had always felt they were above the law because of the powers, and their “contributions”

Nate: Hah break her fucking fingers off.

“Nate wiped the spit and blood off and cleaned it off with the bottom of his T shirt, for once it just felt good to be running thing. On one end he was trying to save the world, on the other he was on an ego trip that the monitor in his neck couldn’t stop.”

Nate: You’re gonna tell us where the hell your buddies are.

“Nate smiled as his phone was going off again, he was getting irritated by the constant calls from Oscorp. He was happy and all about marijuana legalization and all the money it would bring, but he finally picked up.”

Nate: What if you wanna talk about cannabis then
Harvey: I just had a fight with my father, that goblin formula’s no joke, he’s been communicating with Dale Parker, Filipe Costa, and the fugitives he’s with. The prison attack Leah Ventro absorbed the power of the dimensional manipulator we sent to Sector M. There coming for her sister, and probably the other precogs.
Nate: Wait what?!
Harvey: I’ve been trying to contact you I’ve been monitoring Osborn, and reporting it to MRD’s higher up administration, but I figured you should know as well, since you may have to “Fight”, well you can’t fight but
Nate: Damn it Harvey, I’m not high up in the administration but you KNOW I’m assigned Rachel’s case, ugh, whatever I gotta go.

“Nate hung up and walked over to Elena, and stared at Rachel with hatred in her eyes, while the alarm began blaring.”

Nate: Well..looks like miss silence is about to have some visitors, be ready
…………………..
“Leah was walking using her powers of dimension to sense when the alarms began blaring making honing this already difficult power even harder as her spider sense was going off, and she avoided a power dampening dart, and an android sentinel appeared, as well as two MRD agents in Iron Man suits.”

Leah: Fuck! Filipe take the girls, and get Rachel, Me, Dale, and Anna can handle whatever’s coming in!!!

“Leah became organic ice, and then began absorbing kinetic energy from attackers and lunged forward to jam an ice blade into one of androids.”
……………
“Molly went onto her laptop her own version of reality at work as words began appearing on the screen and she began reading them.”

Molly: Marie..just found out..where Amy’s been taken, and is on the way to intercept the prison transport, I’m not capable of tampering with reality at that distance due the dampening effects of those Jammers, however I can still monitor her progress, but from what I’ve observed MRD’s vastly improved from the incompetent bigots they were at first, since the target is Milo’s daughter, they’ll be heavy security, even with..this apparent Asgardian invasion.
Danny: Asgardians, you mean Kano’s actually helping us?
Molly: Eithe tha or someone else in ASgard decided they were tired of MRD, it’s no secret the gods get around, so perhaps MRd targated one too many of their children, and nothing Kano could say could avoid this attack.
……………
“Carmen pouted her lips as James pulled her along to Zach, Kujon, Jimmy, and the other mutants gathered.”

Kujon: MRD’s administration got some interesting plans, I used Baby from Dragon ball Z GT to get into some MRD agents, somehow they neutralized Baby, point is there’s plans for some sort of “genocide” of mutants, and the Jammer’s thing is phase one, there all over the United States, but the thing is there’s Jammer’s all over the planet Europe, Asia, Canada, The Middle East, Australia, everywhere, despite the fact that they were just unveiled, it’s all corporate bullshit.
Zach: Terra-Corp

“Zach went over to a slide projector to show some images of Tess Summer shaking hands with some members of Oscorp, Wal-mart, Mcdonalds, and other companies.”

Carmen: Oooh..my daddy’s ion this
Kujon: If there’s corporate trouble afoot then obviously Oscorp’s involved. Terra Corp’s got all the multi national companies in it’s pocket, and they all invested billions into this project called “Equality.” Basically what it equates to is the end of freedom for super-humans more importantly there actually talk with the higher ups in Washington, MRD, and a few other international leaders of promoting super-human violence to fund this..trillion dollar project
Carmen: Trillion!!
Kujon: Yes, there using people’s hysteria, and fear to fund and develop these ridicilousess expensive and powerful technologies, to become the world’s first trillionares. So Big Corporations are in a sense driving this entire thing, and the top dogs in MRD are just in it for the bank roll, they don’t give a shit about any of us, or the supposed humans there supposed to protect, a war on this caliber against the entire superhuman populace..millions will die, all for the sake of their fat pockets.
……………………..
“As Greg watched Troy, suddenly a powerful force was heard and a powerful demon appeared tossing the beaten Neron to the ground.”

???: The Name’s Salem, and I’m here for the keys of Hell, or rather to stop Troy from getting them, stop or die
Greg: Damn it.
Cole: NO!

“Cole focused on his power summoning a clone of Amber, vastly less powerful who used a blast of a magic on the demon, Cole began straining using all his power to control the Amber clone and send her flying at Salem who summoned a wave of demonic energy only for the clone to use a spell to dissipate and send spikes into the demon.”

Cole: TROTY HURRY I can’t sustain a clone this powerful for more then ten minutes!
………………….
“Loki smiled as he sat down emerging from the well feeling refreshed, he could feel something coming, and had gathered several asgardians.”

Asgardians: LOKI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Loki: Me, why nothing! I warned you people of Kano’s plans with these demons, some how they’ve reached into the depths of hell and found an ancient spell to combat us to possese us,
Asgardian: Tis..true..I seen the darkness in their eyes, most of them black, but some of the more powerful ones sported red and even yellow eyes.
Loki: Exactly, they only had enough power to grab who they did, but I told you people Kano’s leading us into the depths of Hell, the demon inside him has corrupted him, he wants to rule as leader of both the mortal realm, and Hell, he has no intention of freeing angels, he wanst to make us into a new Heaven violating the pact of the council, I found out he mad e adeal with Mother, why do you think he moved Asgard to earth, and the rest of the gods are banned from Midgard but we remain.

“All the asgardians in the meeting began murming above them selves not knowing Loki was lying but actually starting to believe their stories, while Loki smiled.”
……………………
Caleb: Your sarcasm isn’t needed Luke, come on you, me, L, H, X are team one the rest head out, we’re going to investigate the Terra Corp facility this attack will give us the perfect moment come on!

“Caleb raised his hand for L(Luke), H, and X to accompany him moving through an ally trying to get away from the battle against the Asgardians.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Elena: Oh? Is her little boyfriend going to come visit.

"Elena giggles and shops off another bit of finger, but then, she unfreezes it so it doesn't rot off entirely. Rachel widens her eyes and screams even louder, bits of her pinky now missing. Elena's technique consists of freezing everything but the nerve endings and the unfreezing it so the nerves don't die or suffer too much damage. And she keeps going over and over"

Elena: Now then, how about we work on your ear next

"She shows sadistic enjoyment as she freezes Rachel's ear and snips a bit out, causing more yells of pain. But Rachel does not budge"

Rachel: F-fuck! you!

---

"Meanwhile, Yamairo and Filipe finish taking out the guards at the cell block entrance and Stella works the computer"

Filipe: Hurry Stella
Stella: Father, working out a complex system is not something just...done.

"Stella manages to turn on the system and find Holst and Rachel's cells. And then, she turns on the cameras, just in time to catch Rachel's agonizing screams of pain as Elena unfreezes her ear"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Almost instantly, before Yama can say a word, Filipe, Gally and Stella disappear in mist and blinding white light. The next thing he sees (on the monitor), Nate is getting a face full of foot as Gally and Stella kick him so hard he goes flying through the wall, while, Elena gets kneed square in the face by Filipe appearing above her, before getting swiftly kicked away as well. The family stands between the two and Rachel, all of their faces livid with rage"

Filipe: NAATE!

"Filipe lowers the temperature and goes into organic ice, firing a blast of coldness right at Nate. But before it hits, Elena gets in the middle and blocks, already turned into ice as well, he face in sadistic glee"

Elena: FINALLY! I've been waiting to fight you!

----

"Back at the security room, Yamairo is going through the information on the precognition mutants and supers Nate has locked up"

Yamairo: He's...lobotomized them. And has them wired...goddamn you Nate!

"Yamairo grips his sword handle as he ports to get Holst."

----

"Anna punches the ground, and the entire floor goes up in a huge explosion, now completely forgoing all stealth"

Anna: Leah, Dale, go. I can handle this. Go help Yama and Filipe. There's probably a lot more prisoners in there that need help. We can't just take Rachel and Holst. We have to take this chance to cripple MRD in any way we can.

----

Fawkes: I see...Simon, Erica, suit up. Ellen, feel free to come along
Simon: We moving out?
Fawkes: Yes

"Fawkes looks at Danny, and considers Amy. He had been helping two generations of Ventros. Now was his chance to help the third. He wouldn't have it any other way. He smiles to himself"

Fawkes: Samuel has a lot of debts he owes me

---

"James sighs. He was used to super villains and aliens. But fighting this kind of foe always irked him"

James: We need to do something. Not anything like you did mind

"James hooks up all present people into the new psy net"

James: First thing's first, we need to find the rest of our friends. Then, we need to figure out exact details as to what they're using. Things they've done to fuel this hysteria...and then we reverse them. Show the world MRD's true colours. Preferably through human voices, so the message isn't tainted

"As much as James wanted to show humanity superhumans were there for them, he had to approach this with smarts. He knew at this point anything out of the mouth of a super would be instantly distrusted. But if it came from a human. A high up enough human"

James: Carmen, we need to figure out a way to either trick your dad into helping us, or actually convince him to join our side. We give him all the info, and he exposes it to the world. I'd have Aaron or Oliver do it, but they're black listed. I guess I could ask Marcus too, but I've given up on trusting him

----

"Arthur gets home and meets up with his daughter, who's getting dressed to leave"

Marianna: About time you got home. So are you sure you want me doing this? You're always so squeamish about me going to mutant town.
Arthur: Listen miss, your job is just to go in and ask a few questions about any possible mutant with size manipulation. That's it. If there's a fight, if there's any situation at all, you do not interfere.
Marianna: Yeah yeah

"Arthur and Marianna share a showdown. Both of them were masters of readying facial cues in other people, so they knew what they required to hide...but Arthur was just better"

Arthur: I swear if you get hurt Marianna I...

"She smiles"

Marianna: I'll be fine dad. I know you wouldn't ask me to do anything dangerous if you didn't really need my help. I'll get the info you need, promise. And I wont get hurt

"She gently kisses his cheek and heads out of the door. Arthur felt horrible sending his daughter into that place for information...but at this stage, they'd only trust a mutant, and she was the only mutant he trusted"

----

"Marie meanwhile arrives at SA. In the distance, you can see Alcatraz re purposed for dimensional porting and prisoner holding"

Marie: What is it with villains and Alcatraz island

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Tie: Well I guess christmas came early.

"It started snowing everywhere. Everyone was confused by the sudden snowfall. Tie and Earrings could see it wasn't really snow, but was intrigued by the implication. Explosions could be heard in the distance where the Asgardians were. They were being slowed down by someone powerful enough to irritate hundreds of Asgardians. It was perfect since it allowed MRD to place the speakers and the PMC soldiers to put down anti demonic defenses all around them.

The distraction let them keep their activities secret without Tie or Earrings getting involved. They were with the Commander as he mobilized all his men. Iron Man suits were flying around looking for any hostiles."

Earrings: Hmm I think I found who's our little Jack Frost. Another Angel Ashe. We met him during the whore debacle a while ago.

"He came back from scouting and stealing a few Asgardians weapons."

Tie: I'm guessing someone must be bored. Lets visit take me to him.

"They grabbed each other's hands teleported to the location. There were a few dropped Asgardian weapons around where the Angel was, but no other signs of them."

Earrings: Hey there handsome. Looks like someone is having there fun here.

Tie: Your presence here has been somewhat entertaining. It is surprising to see an Angel here who hasn't left to other parts of this Universe.

"She looked out at the light show his snowfall is still causing and grinned at the constant yells of pissed of Demons."

Tie: You know eventually they might go for you. I've sensed a few moderately troublesome Demonic presences among the ocean of black. Do you wish to have a little more fun?

-------------------------------------

"As more Demons attempted to attack Kano Roberta used her abilities to control gravity. The gravity around the Asgardians immediately increased to the point they were slammed into the ground making craters unable to move."

Roberta: Now Kano we need to attack!
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:25 pm

“Nate was taken back by the blow, and turned to Stella and Gally , two Costa’s.”

Nate: This family..can never listen to laws n omatter hhat!!

“Nate focused on Stela, and GAlly using blasts of repulsion both aimed at them.”
…………………….
Dale: So we couldn’t save the people in the truck, but now we have to save prisoners
Leah: Yeah well if we’re lucky we’ll find a few in there to ease your conscious.
Dale: Let’s go.

“Dale shot some web and swung forward kicking a drone into the ground, while Leah warpd some rubble into her hand and tossed it at an approachin sentinel loading it with kinetic energy so it exploded upon contact.”

Leah: Come on Spidey go to the prisoners, I’ll try to give you some cover!
…………………..
Ellen: Great let’s go full-metal, we’ve got people to kill..and two to save..on
Danny: So I take it you’re not gonna let me come help my sister, and leave me on baby sitting down with Molly
……………..
Zach: Ledge, and Elle are out..probably got caught in the panic from Goku’s blast.

“Kujon eyed Zach with a look that said “Shutthe fuck up” and Zach just shrugged his shoulers.”

Kujon: They were looking for information, Goku’s attack served two purpoues wiping out MRD in Montreal, as well as with allt hat going on they won’t be focused on can scout out the area fro mutant huts, gatherings of super humans ect with Ledge’s senses it shouldn’t be hard, and if things get too heavy Elle can get them away.
Carmen: Okay..I’ll talk to my daddy.but ever snce Harvey got back, it’s sohard he kicked me out, and blamed me for some things I dind’t even do! Jamsie he’s so mean to me..for noooo reason I..I..I

“Carmen was starting to tear up because of how much her own brother hated her.”

Zach: Fucking stop!
Carmen: YOU JERK u
Zach: Look I am an asshole, I admit it my whole fucking family tried to muder me, okay you’ve got one annoying brother, now listen we go to Oscorp, it’s been relocated to D.C ever since the New York Incident, and there blaming the SXM, but I have a feeling they might be behind it, but considering how far Milo and Sandra went.
Kujon: Ventro is a moral man, he may have snapped on MRD, and even taken collaterial..but an entire city..and even so he’d fake it’s destruction, it’s not him, I believe someone tied to Terra Corp knows where that city is.
………………
“None other hten the demi god Kyle was seen overseeing the prison transport, and looking at the vehicle being used to move Amy.”

Kyle: Get ready to open up the portal, it’s time to ship this bitch to Sector M! HAha

“Kano quickly used his powers amplified by Roberta to draw a giant devil’s trip and egan using his own magical energies using Robertra for support to cast a spell to exorcise them all before falling to the ground and then to his knees using Mjolnir to support himself.”

Kano :F..uck..using that spell on so many..I..uh..I can barely move.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:41 pm

"Troy put all the power he could into this to get it done as fast as possible, time was ticking and Cole is who they was replying on. Not good at all."

---

"LIES!!"

"Tanya appeared in the area just as Loki finished blasting him back with a wave of energy."

Tanya: Asgardians, Kano is not our enemy. Loki is the one setting this all up, HE is manipulating us! Do not fall for this trickters plan, he only wants to rule Asgard for himself!

"Tanya turned her attention to Loki."

Tanya: I have purged Balder of his demonic essence, he told me the truth!! You have been trying to take over Asgard, everything from trying to make Kano look bad to trying to turn me against him, and this demon business, this is you, not Kano.

"Tanya's sword glows with energy."

Tanya: It ends here Loki. I've grown tired of your games, your lies, your manipulation. I put a end to it, right here, right NOW!!

"Tanya slashed with her sword sending a powerful wave of god energy at Loki."

---

"Luke followed Celeb, he seemed like one of these guys who believe MRD could do no evil, but Luke believed otherwise. But for now Karen was the focus, not MRD."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:19 pm

"Stella responds by using a shield to block Nate's attack, turning it back into energy it turns into a cannon, which she aims and fires at Nate. Gally cuts down Rachel and gently lowers her before joining the fray, moving at super human speeds to attack Nate from the back with a kick."

"Filipe and Elena continue to trade ice blasts for a while until eventually, they lock into an ice beam battle, and Filipe starts to show superiority, slowly edging closer until Elena is forced to break. However, despite the powerful cold wave freezing everything in sigh, Elena merely reforms, unharmed"

Elena: You know sweetie this might take a while...
Filipe: Shut your whore mouth

"Still livid over the torture he witnessed with Rachel, he goes again, this time getting in close and starting a hand to hand slugfest, again showing clear superiority as he knees, elbows and punches Elena, but accomplishing little as her organic ice form stays unharmed"

---

Anna: I never said save...

"Anna whispers that to herself as she flies towards a sentinel and causes his head to explode with a punch, before kicking the rest of the body towards the oncoming attack and having it explode on top of them, and gracefully flipping back towards her lines"

Anna: There's no end to them!

---

"Meanwhile, Yamairo cuts Holst down."

Holst: Y-yama...
Yamairo: I got you old friend.

"Yamairo now has a choice. He either busts out the older prisoners and tries to figure out a way to save them, or he puts them out of their misery. Yama bites his lips at the options"

Yamairo: Holst. Can you fight
Holst: Just barely...why?

"Yamairo hands Holst a gun"

Yamairo: Start seeing what can be done about the other prisoners. There's around 6 other precogs in this holding block. I'll go to three of them"

"Holst nods, as Yama ports and Holst heads out without moments notice"

----

"Fawkes looks at Danny smiling"

Fawkes: Kid I just naturally ASSUMED you were going to suit up? Not that you have a suit I think. I need your help regardless. Ellen is our only heavy hitter and we need more firepower.

"Fawkes wasn't Marie. He wouldn't waste resources given to him, especially a Ventro."

Fawkes: I'll try my best to help your powers on the way. You're an empathic mimic right?

---

James: Terra Corp...then that's where we go. As for Ledge. Give me a few minutes

"James sits down and closes his eyes, beginning to focus. He would preform a city wide sweep for Elle and Ledge. Normally this wouldn't be had, but he'd have to dodge any detection or psy traps MRD telepaths might have placed along the way"

----

"Meanwhile, Marianna, cigar in mouth, arrives in mutant town. Her dad didn't usually let her help him. She was just glad to get out of the house without supervision for once. She flicks a lighter she had acquired along the way, careful not to actually light it."

Marianna: Now then...

"She starts asking around, trying to mingle, asking this or that person if they've seen anyone with a power that matches size control. Trying to find pockets of possible resistance that had inevitably formed in this situation"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:33 pm

“Crowley was getting reports of Troy being on the other side and marched over ot Sandra and Troy.”

Crowley: Hurry up and open the gates, My demons in MRD have Amy Ventro captured, and a gun to her skull, unless you want her dead I suggest you to get this door open in ten minuts!
Castiel: You said it would take hours maybe even a day, if Sandra uses that much energy she could go comatose or worst
Crowley: Castiel do you really think I care?! Use all your energy or Amy does, David dies, come on Sandra

“Crowley formed an orb of demonic energy to point at Castiel and enochian sigils appeared on his arm.”

Castiel: No not that spell..you wouldn’t dare
Crowley: Yes, even you Castiel my dear friend, Sandra use your entire life or these three are dead, then I’ll hunt down the rest of your pitiful family open the gates of hell!
………….
“Cole continud to strain himself using Amber as Troy’s flames finally caused the door to begin to let down an the entire cave began shaking as the door burst open and hell fire emerged and the keys emerged from the flames clattering on the ground a few feet away from Troy.”

Neron: WE’ve succeeded, Cosby get the kes
Salem: ENOUGH GAMES

“Salem summoned a sphere of demonic energy and raised it aiming it at Amber, but then using it t oslam into Cole sending hi m flying into the cave wall, and causing the clone to vanish before turning to Greg, and Troy, his host body was clearly damaged but he wasn’t giving up as he stepped forward.”

Salem: Well surprising change of events, looks like I’m going to bring the keys, actually forget Crowley, Hell is mine with the keys I can control the gates, I can manipulate the power of Hell itself, Troy think about jut give me the keys, and we can run the world together, I’l llet you be my second inc ommand maybe haha…
Greg: Damn it..no..
Salem: Enough you all die now!

“Salem raised his hand to attack only to find himself unable to conjure any energy, and then looked up at the ceiling to see a devil’s trap.”

Salem: What..when..how..
Greg: Heh..just heat up the rock till it steamed and then from there I just drew a big ass devil’s trap, you’re not going anywhere Salem, you’re stuck
Salem: You piece of shit..you piece of shit! I WILL FUCKING DEVOUR YOU!!!!! NEron dosen’t have anything good, what do you think he’s going to do one he gets the keys, he’s going to toss you people out like old clothing, you’ll be burning in hell with te rest of humanity, you’re fools to trust him, just because he’s a formermutant, he hated the muant race he!
Greg: He’s been working with me for months, and made us rich, what have you done besides try to kill me, and brutalize my son?! Troy grab the key’s let’s go and let’s burn this cave down..so you can sit in rubble for a couple thousand years until maybe some unfortunate explorer discovers you.

“Greg walked over to Cole to help him up, then walked past Salem in the devil’s trap over to the injued Neron”
Salem: DAMN YOU! More demons are coming, lots more they’llbe here in minuts you’ll ALL DIE!!!!
……………………
Loki: Ah..I’ve been harmed, Kano’s mortal wench turned asgardianhas struck me ooh woah is me woah is me…the demonic power I felt it
Asgardian :AYY demonic power?!

“Loki had used an illusion to make it seem as though Tanya had used demonic energy to aid her attack on him, and other asgardians began starting to protest against Kano, crowind around Loki to protect him.”
…………………………..
“Caleb continued walking until they appeared and caleb wave da device that caued a door way on the groud to appear.”

Caleb: Undergroud entrance to Terra Corp’s labs let’s go.
…………………..
“Nate used his powers of repulsion on the beam of energy spinning around to repel it into Gally before focusing on the ground below Stella using repulsion on the area next to her feet causing the ground to raise up to slam into her.”

Nate: Come on kiddies this isn’t my first rodeo! I’ve been in this business almost a decade!
…………………..
“Dale was getting overwhelmed by MRD forces, with Leah using a combination of Yama, Anna, Filipe, and Dale’s powers to aid him.”

Dale: Damn it it’s like the IRS, no matter how many times you get away from them, they keep coming back!
………………
“Danny just shook his head.”

Danny: I wish, I mean I sort of em, but not like my dad. If I can connect with someone emotionally I can duplicate their powers, knowledge, memories ect, but I also gain some of their personality traits. And by bonding I Don’t mean friends, just a strong emotional connection or reaction hatred, fear, any of it.
Ellen: Nice skills, I mean not like your dad’s but your more useful then invisible old guy.
Molly: Careful Ellen, I may just type all your hair falls off.
Ellen: Mhmm..I know my Simon would just use his powers to fix it.
Danny: Alright then enough with the small talk let’sgo!
………………..
“Elle was demonstrating her power, and had helpedLedge demonstrate his own by burning him , when Ledge heard James.”

Ledge: James? I’m assuming you linked up wih Kujon, and Zach? I sniffed out some mutants, these guys were smart enough not to be at a h ut, about fifteen of em left, the rest they say MRD rounded up about two weeks ago, want me & Elle to bring them to your location?
…………….
“Two black kids were seen playing basket-ball outside, when they overheard Marianna asking about someone with a power to make things bigger only for their auntie to get extra defensive.”

Auntie: WE don’t know shit bout that, ain’t nun our powers like that, so STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!!!

“Their autie shut the door, and the younger kid looked down at his hands, this whole situation was bad but so far only his brother knew about this trick.”

??: AJ you not even fucking thinking about going to talk that bitch!
AJ: Jay, you heard wat them folks was saying, how we kno we finna live an shit, just cause some white bitch got us, soe rich white bitch, just cause she sending food!
Jay: Look how small we is, whole fuking ciy onna dresser nshit, and she getting small food trucks coming in erry two weeks yu think she finna squash us maaaaane if she wanted too she could just flip us over, we all be dead but a couple luckis
AJ: But you heard they prolly making guap off us, I ain’t finna sit here, we stuck with the same fucking hoes, we outta gas
Jay: Gas, nigg..yu eleven fuk yu been burnin up, I swear to god if them ole boys on
AJ: NO! Damn it Yeen gotta know you been doing it since ten
Jay: Okay! But I’m fucking fifteen now, fuck no, hell no you got baby lungs fr fr, we ain’t talking to that sbtich
AJ: Shit yu not but if dat snow bunny tryna start sum shit, I’m finna be hip moe
Jay: AJ NO!

“Jay was unable to grab AJ before he left tossing the basketball at Jay as he made his way over t Marianna.”

AJ: HEY! Hey gurl….I hurd wut yu wuz talkin to my auntie n em bout, and I think I…can do a lil sum..like..wat..yu was sayin an
Jay: NO! Damn it AJ Shut the fuck up!!!

“Jay grabbed his brother practically pushing him to the ground.”

Jay: Ayy sorry b out my lil bro bro he ain’t kno shit, he been dropped too many ties, and his first cigarette was laced, so I’mma just get on out here..take em inside..our auntie calling us anyway..AUNTIE..you said sum..huh..oh..okay.. y

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Ashe looked over his shoulder, one of the snowmen tapping his ear chattering rapidly in his ear. He vaguely remembered seeing one of them before. He waved away the comment about him being an angel, he didnt quite know what he was anymore and didnt think it was important. He was himself " So I gather, Its nothing I need worry about but yes some more entertainment would be welcomed "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet made it back to the top, but lay collapsed on his back, his vision dimming.

" Is this where my part in the play ends, HA so unbecoming of me "

He closed his eyes and let his mind wander, he was one who'd lived a long time but he never forgot his beginnings nor the man that first loved him. The man known to the world as Alexander the great, a great man and true king of conquerers.

Emmet blinked and found himself in a sstrange room, strange because it was so familair to him. He shifted aroundm realizing he was on couch, naked with a mans cloak drapped over him. A large body pressed against him from behind and he instantly knew who it was.

" I thought you'd sleep the day away, have I worn you out, even your stamina has limits? "

Emmet smiled softly as he turned to regard his lover " Such a thing is impossible, my king "

Alexander laughed his great booming laugh " That is excellent, I like to think of you as the king of this battlefield "

" The king of bedsheets? How glamorou, you honor me with such a title "

"HAHAH, no my king of rebirth, for no matter how low seem to get, you come back stronger then ever. Your strong nature and unconquerable will make you a perfect king, hahaha "

Emmet blushed, Alexander not knowing what hearing those words really meant him. He who'd come from slavery, from pain and dispair. For the first time in his life he felt trully happy " Thank you Alexander, my love "

" Well I'm no Alexander, but I hope i'll do none the less "

Emmet found himself back to where he'd been before, on the floor of his villa. Only Christian was leaning over him, confusion and worry written on his face. Emmet fought to sit up, accepting his lovers hand " You are yourself and more then I could ever ask for. Things are in a rather dangerous order now and I need your help. We must get to Sandra "

Christian helped Emmet to his feet, Phoenix reappeared again, holding Emmets shield and sword, he graciously accepted them, displeased with how heavy they felt to him.

" I know what your going to ask and yes, I believe I can get you to Sandra but it will be the last thing, afterwards i'll adly have to retire this form for awhile " Phoenix had grown to love moving around and wanted to interact with Emmet and Sandra on a more personal level but it needed to focus on gathering it's strength now.

" Worry not, when the time comes, our voices will all unite in song again "

" I'd like that " Phoenix opened a stargate around them and teleported the duo to Sandra's location
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:00 pm

"Stella dodges the attack and materializes the usual giant cannon on her arm and takes aim, while Gally creates enochian sigils on the ground and using her hand, brings the drawn light symbol up to her chest, aiming the energy at Nate"

Stella: Stand down uncle Nate. I wont repeat this again. Your transgressions against mother have already angered me enough.

"Meanwhile, Filipe and Elena's fight has left the build, taking to the skies above. ice attacks going everywhere as it starts to actual snow in a large vicinity and get cold outside. He lands on one side of the tower and Elena on the other"

Elena: You are extremely powerful...such a shame you're wasted on that useless cow. It's like royalty marrying a peasent
Filipe: Watch your mouth you sadistic bitch
Elena: You watch yours you filthy mongrel

"They lunge at each other again, meeting in the middle, a huge eruption of ice flowing everywhere and freezing the good top third of the tower."

"Meanwhile, at the bottom, Rachel begins to wake up next to Yama and Holst. Yama has done her the favor of reverse the torture, so she's not bleeding or hurting"

Rachel: Y-yama...H-holst...I saw...
Holst: Yes, he's here. Yama...what should we do?
Yamairo: There's nothing to be done. The bombs detonate if you try to heal the lobotomy...or if you exit the dimension. We...need to kill them. I...goddamn it. They can be healed but...goddamn it Nate!

"Holst and Yamairo exchange looks while Rachel is still groggy. Yamairo looks extremely angry and conflicted. Strategically, there is no value to leaving them alive. But these are people right here, people he can save if he just had a bit of time to work on it"

Yamairo: For now, lets get out of here.
Rachel: What about
Yamairo: I'll come back for them. I'm not leaving without all of us.

"Yamairo ports everyone without another word, appearing outside in the fight. He raises his sword, still angry at the turn of events with the precogs, and slashes the air. Spacial distortions follow along the slash as most of the android army is swallowing into a spacial rend and utterly destroyed. Leah, Dale and Anna all look at Yama in shock"

Yamairo: We need to go. You three get them and the precogs to the SA portal terminal.

"Yama throws them a phone with the directions"

Yamairo: Use teleportation as fast as you can pull it off. I'll concentrate their forces on myself and once you guys are clear, send me a signal. Something like an explosion from Anna. I'll get Filipe and the girls and we'll make for the portal
Holst: Wait Yama what about...
Yamairo: We'll decide later!

----

Fawkes: The trick then Danny, is to block out the personality. You do this by detaching yourself. No amount of training will get you much. You need meditation. You need absolute control over your emotions so as to dominate the emotions that flood you when you use your powers. Stop thinking about what you have to do, what you should do. Don't think about love, or hate. You need to be completely detached. Did Milo teach you how to meditate?

"As Fawkes gives the little spiritual lecture, they all get on board the X-Wing"

----

James: If you think you can trust them. But before getting too close I'll home in and scan their heads for any suspicious activities...and Ledge, good to talk to you again

"James sighs. Ledge and Elle were connected. Two more...he had missed this"

----

"Marianna, of course, could tell their aunt was lying, and could tell Jay was lying. He gets the kid off of AJ, and then helps him up, silently"

Marianna: You're both too young to be doing drugs...

"Marianna was saying that, but she was young when she first got high on her medication, so she sort of sympathized."

Marianna: What do you know. Don't try and lie to me, I can tell when you lie. You're not very good at this game.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Tanya: Step aside Asgardians, Loki is playing tricks on you. Do not fall for his lies.

"Tanya created a group of clones, if worst came to be the clones would have to distract the Asgards as Tanya took on Loki herself."

Tanya: I will only ask once more. Step aside, or be moved aside.

---

"Sandra took notice of Emmet's arrival."

Sandra: You should not have come here Emmet... If you could, please keep a eye on everyone when this all go's down.

"Sandra quickly starts putting her full power into her efforts."

---

"Troy grabbed the keys."

Troy: If I had a dollar every time I heard that. Guys, lets go.

"Troy had to give Cole credit, he actually did well."

---

"Luke followed Celeb, he didn't have much to say at this time."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:32 pm

“Crowley turned his attention to Emmet, and Christian as they appeared, and smiled, he was ready to open the flood gates. The world would be his, the keys to hell, and with the angels out of his way, and a good bit of them doing battle with the Asgardians some of his best demons managed to hijack with Morgan’s spell from the originals, he was on the road to ruling the world.”

Crowley: Ah Emmet..and the gay lover, I agree with Sandra on this one, you shouldn’t have come, I could have Legion deal with you, but I’m more concerned with world domination! Someone of your caliber, your history, the number of souls you’ve caused to flow into damnation is astounding by human standards, I’d be happy to grant you a prominent position in the new world I’m forging maybe even spare Sandra’s pitiful family, but the angel Cas..well
Castiel: You traitorous rat
Crowley: Enough, no time for small talk, world domination it is!

“He smiled as Sandra put her all into the door, and it began cracking, the whole cavern was shaking with power, and the very doors to the keys where shaking. He chuckled as the door began to crack, energy surging through the cavern, and within ten minutes the door came crumbling down as he waltzed over inside smiling, as his phone begin to ring he ignored it looking around for the keys only to see nothing.”

Crowley: What..where are the keys? Where, Phoenix what did you do, do you want me to murder everyone you love! CAS Was this you?! Do you want their deaths on your hands.

“Crowley reached for his phone only for his hand to burn as his phone expoded, and Mephisto was seen grining.”

Mephisto: Quite the interesting turn of events….this certainly makes everything even better, isn’t that right Cas.
Castiel: I’d say so, looks like you picked the wrong spot for keys, but the perfect spot for your own eternal trap Crowley! Ever since we’ve been here, I struck a deal with Mephisto through Legion, who’s been slowly drawing a powerful devil’s trap at the entrance of the cave which you happily walked in, so even if you had gotten your control of hell you’d be forced to control the world from that spot, and as for your phone connection’s over, we’re going to get Milo’s daughter, and you’re going to rot forever.

“Castiel was virtually powerless, but David/Legion raised his hand to raise a wall to cover the entrance whileCrowley began banging begging them to let him out.”

Mephisto: The Deal is made Castiel, within 10 days I Will be free to walk out of the door and back to earth.
Castiel: Of-course just seal Legion back up, and release the fuller kid
Mephisto: Gladly..I’ve had enough of the Fuller’s for a life time.

“Mephisto began an incantation while Legion began screaming No, and he was sealed back up as David hit the ground crying, feverish and in pain while Castiel walked over to him.”

Castiel: I’m sorry I had to work with Mephisto and have that demon in you any longer, Sandra, Emmet, as you know Crowley’s made this place practically angel proof, can you do the honors and take us home?”
……………………
“With help they were outside the place, and Greg raised the temperature inside to start a fire in the rubble, while taking the keys.”

Greg: WE did it Neron, we fucking did it..
Neron: Yes the keys Greg..the keys..hand them over..so we can begin the process.
Greg: Well see here’s the thing about that NEron..

“Greg reached in his coat pocket for a gun looking object and pointed at the weakened demon.”

Greg: I’ve been studying the keys as well as you, and I know you’re intentions to betray me, once you get these keys, you’re a lot more magic savy then me, and well I juts don’t want actual Hell on earth, I do however want the power of Hell in my hands so far that you have to go.
Neron: You piece of shit..you piece of shit Greg REtsky I swear I’ll

“Before he could continue talking Greg fired some sort of dart from the weapon but it zoomed past NEron and hit Troy in the shoulder causing him to feel his powers weakening as well as heavily sedating him to the point he would soon be unconscious then he dropped the weapon, while Neron was in shock.”

Neron: You…haha…you..haha..slimy devil, and here I thought you were betraying me.hahaha.
Greg: OF course not, Cole’s out cold, and now the other son’s done with too, they were just means to end, Troy was a fool to trust me over his mother, a dumb bastard who thought with his fists instead of his brain, he can’t stand side by side with us ruling hell , and earth now can he
Neron: Never, now it’s up to us hand the keys over, so the process can begin, I can unleash the gates of hell, and we can rule the new world as kings!
Greg: OF course.

“Greg smiled looking at his unconscious son and ready for the new world to begin as he walked over to his demonic ally to hand the keys over.”

Greg: IT’s time for a Brave New World
…………………….
“Caleb began moving aroud with Luke, H, and X as they kept moving they saw some drones moving by and a train like device moving about.”

Caleb: Alright then, here’s the thing. Unlike MRD, Terra Corp has traces of corruption. Karen’s somewhere I nthis facility, and it’s heavily armed, and since Terra-Corp is the inventor of some of the most powerful anti superhuman technology in the planet, stealth is important Luke you’re with me, H, and X you go on your own, two man teams, we both have genetic scanners we get Karen, and we get out, we can question hre and ask her life stories once we get back to Genosha.
………………
Asgardian: You’re nothing more then a demon bitch, after all we’ve done for you

“The Asgardian drew an axe and flew towards Tanya, while another one drew a giant chain attached to a wrecking bal and rushed Tanya at super speed, while Loki lay down using illusions to make the injuries from Tanya’s attack look worst.”

Loki: Damn..I can’t believe my own newphew..and his wife..would betray us..and side with the demons over their own people…how tragic  “fake tear”
…………..
Nate: Honestly I feel a little bad myself, you think I wanted to hit her like that, but she refused to speak about your where abouts, of course now the point is moot, but you have contributed to dangerous criminals being transported from their holding cell,s and for that you must pay!

“Nate repelled the energy beam back into Gally’s attack however the resulting explosion was more then he expected and the feedback from the blast sent him reeling however he used his power to stop him from slamming into the wall, before using his hands on the ground to repel large chunks aimed at the girls while propelling himself forward at vast speeds to catch Stella from the side with a round house kick amplified by the repulsion aspect of his powers upon getting close.”

Nate: UNCLE NATE is going to have to teach you kiddies some manners!
………………….
Dale: Alright Yama, come on Leah you heard him let’s get That’s so Raven’s cousins out of here
Leah: Fuck, alright we need to move!

“Leah went over to Rachel hugging her and kissing her on the cheeks.”

Leah: I love you sis. We’re getting out of this shit hole now!

“Leah released from her embrace with her sister, although they weren’t raised to go, she’d stayed with the Costa’s almost more then she’d been with Milo and Angel’s house the past few years. Leah then rushed off with Dale and them to enact the plan as instructed on the phone Yamairo gave them.”
……………
Danny: detachment..that’s the same thing Ikon said, easier said then done, but I guess I need to learn fast.
Ellen: Unless you want to end up like
Danny: Alright damn, I get it

“Danny put his seat-belt on the X Wing, excited that he was finally getting to do something good to contribute to the rescue of his family. While MRD operators were starting to turn on the prison unit Kyle was sitting on a bench smoking a cig.”

Kyle: Hurry up the sooner we get that Ventro bitch in there, the more the President’s gonna make us out to be A1 heroes which means more money.
……………
Ledge: “Thinking” I dunno how much I can trust them but you can certainly scan them, and if anyone’s ..not up to par, just put them all to sleep, and we’ll bring the ones who are back and the rest..drop them off somewhere. Come on Elle let’s go
Elle: Alright, people we got somewhere to go, MRD’s about to be swarming after that bombing earlier unless you like the idea of a life sentence I suggest you get moving!
…………….
Jay: Yo first enough Weed’s not a drug it’s like a plant it’s like
AJ: Mane shut yo ass up, if it getcho ass high it’s a fucking drug!This thing I can do I
Jay: AUNTIE GOING BEAT YO ASS
AJ: Shit I rather her beat my ass when we get outta here! I can sort of make things.a lil bigger..some things bigger some things I just expand..it’s been happening for a couple days Ion really know how to work it I mean shit the only other mutant in my family is my auntie, I mean Jay claim he special, but the only thing he special is special ed
Jay: Mane you bout to be special ed after the beating you get, hell this girl prolly sent by Tess to kill yo ass, hey you got my bro, I can’t do no power tricks gurl.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:05 pm

"Marianna smiles at the siblings"

Marianna: Stop fighting. AJ was it? You can make things grow. Do you know where NYC is right now? What happened to us?

"Marianna kept her cool. She could just take the kid to her dad but...that would be unfair on him. She'd rather try and make him understand. And if he wouldn't, she'd just lie and get him to her side. She never lost a game of lies"

----

"The X-Wing flies off. Meanwhile Fawkes tells Danny the basics of mediation"

Fawkes: Try it. Try and attain that serene state. Don't worry if you fail, this will take a while to master"

---

"Gally reacts instantly. She gets between Stella and Nate, and her angel wings materialize as she punches Nate with such strength she sends him across another wall"

Gally: Leave her alone or I will have your head on a spike you filthy human ape!

"Gally's angel like rage and fury surprise even Stella"

Stella: S-sister. We should go. Mother has left, and after needs assistance against the other fight

"Gally nods, and the two turn to leave"

----

"Yamairo is holding back the entire army, cutting apart androids, sentinels and the occasional human agent with precision and efficiency, teleporting between fighters, making sure they can't get a read"

"Just then, right in front of the tower, a crash of crystalline ice appears as both me and Elena take a step from it and regroup. Both of us pant, but I seem the most exerted."

Filipe: I need to stop getting angry...this isn't going to work. She's the same as me, ice wont harm her

"Elena laughs mockingly"

Elena: Poor little Ice-Hands, can't even defeat little old me. You weak pathetic excuse for a warrior

"I take a breath and block out her taunts"

Elena: Pity that light monkey friend of yours isn't here. I'd have loved to torture him a bit like I did your girlfriend

"And then I snap again, rushing towards her and slamming a fist full of ice blast right into her, as she grabs it and fires back another, cold and ice projecting from our point blank beam-o-war of ice"

Yamairo: He's losing his head. That woman knows exactly what buttons to push

---

"The other group gets to the exit, but finds it heavily guarded. To much for their current forces to storm"

Rachel: Damn...Leah. You can't take that many right?

"Rachel closes her eyes and focuses. She hasn't used her ability willingly in months. She hopes she can get something useful out of it"

---

"James does as he said. When they're close enough, he runs his mind through them and searches for information"

James: Well...they seem clear, most of them

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next