Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 am

"Ikon's attacks were strong. His attack on her senses while brutal was adaptable. At worst she was far more confused than she should have been while the pain wasn't the worst she felt. It made it difficult to dodge and evade Gally's attacks. However having the instinctual knowledge of all forms of fighting made up for it."

Roberta/War: A rose by any other name I guess.

"With Darksteel gone this wasn't going to go perfectly well for Roberta. Gally could go toe to toe with her in this state. Made even worse that she couldn't draw much power from the surrounding battlefield. There were other areas in the world that were under attack and considering the battle with MRD was over her she wasn't needed at this place for now. Roberta's wings appeared again briefly and she flew at Gally fast enough to shake the Earth. It forced her to try and break out of Ikon's attacks. The blade seemed to move at a similar speed as she sliced through the air. Roberta barely avoided it and delivered a kick to the gut. It was blocked but the force pushed the Angel back.

The feeling this being gave off was similar to Tie and Earrings. Angels might be impressive opponents."

Roberta/War: Your not half bad. Seems almost self taught skill. It doesn't matter anyway. This battle is over. Tell your friends to come to Europe. I'm sure Hydra will be waiting.

"It took her a moment to gather up all the power she could scrape from the battle. Her wings appeared again with a more solid appearance. One flap of them and she was gone at near light speed heading straight towards Germany. She would have to find another battle to actually replenish her energy properly."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:25 am

"Gally thinks of chasing, but before she can, Filipe gets in way"

Gally: COME BACK HERE CUR! I WILL SPILL YOUR PAGAN BLO-
Filipe: Gally stop right now!

"Gally stares at him with an angry face, but slowly calms down, powering down to normal"

Gally: As you wish father...

"I look at her, slightly worried, and hug her. She looks surprised, something that doesn't usually show on her face. I pull away"

Filipe: Teams! This is Ice-Hands. DC is now secure. There's a few pockets of MRD left but I think the US army can take them. I've got a major force here with me. All the kids, Ikon and Chu, Zach and Tesla.

"James is seen picking up the transmission. All the X-Force are with him. Anna is also there, with Simon still outcold, Marianna kneeling beside him"

James: We are clear too. And Yamairo just reported Japan is safe of air assaults. I'm sending your side to Vladivostok, the main Russia harbor in the Pacific. We have friends fighting there trying to make sure no more of these damn airships lift off towards Japan.
Fawkes: Meanwhile, we'll take Kyoto itself. We clear out any HYDRA forces still left. Milo and Amber are there, but they're exhausted. We clear them out fast, and once we're done, we're going to start to light up Europe and push them all the way out of the planet. Ikon, teleport your group once they're ready, and meet up with Keeth.

"Fawkes turns to Ellen and Molly"

Fawkes: Take us to Kyoto, now. Nate, we got a job to do there. You go to the Genoshan army. Head them. Keep a level head, don't take too many risks, a commander is no use to the forces dead. We'll head to you as soon as we clear the Japs

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:47 am

Milo: Alright Perfect! Come on Amber, we're about to win, no ifs!

"Milo was of course copying Amber's advice, as he took to the skies again in stellar armor forming a rocket launcher made of pure energy, and firing several blasts down on groudn forces, while using spatial awareness to see the entire battlefield, and combined with spider sense, and his reflexes as well as stellar energy wings he made avoiding attacks was child's play as long as he stayed in the air."

Milo: Gotta keep everyone encouarged, fuck I thought with Amber we'd win..but at this point I'm almost out of energy

"Milo materialized an invisible rag to wipe some sweat off his face, before encasing it in stellar energy, and firing it at the ground forces casting another spell so that the sweat on his rag was radiated, hot, and explosive so it would add to the effect of the enegy beam."
"Nick lay on the ground catching a glimpse of Cassandra's power. The feeling it brought about especially in his current state beaten and depowered was chilling. He'd experienced the power of the Phoenix firsthand, and his clone on it's prime, and this power was reminiscent of that, it was frightening, and on that note..sweet dreams..or rather nightmares."
Dale: It's never easy is it?
Matt: That would take out all the fun.

"As the Soldiers approached Dale leaped into the air landing on the roof, crawling and then practically running upside down to avoid getting shot, before spinning web after web to snatch up guns from hydra soldiers, and while they were focused Matt had grew as big as he could in the shape's space and went to smash the disarmed soldiers under the sole of his foot, while the world aroudn Dale vibirated, and he leaped out of the way of an RPG shooting a web aroud it, spinning and thrusting tossing the missile back at the soldier who fired it,  while landing he kicked one of the soldier's in the neck then went for another weak spot."

Dale: Matt now!

"As he did that he directed a spell causing threads to fly around all the soldiers, and into Matt's hand, who used the pym particles now in connection with the soldiers to shrink them as Dale leaped of to avoid being shrunk,  while Matt marched forward to step on the mini nazi's."

Dale: Good job! Operation Make Hitler role in his grave Success, operation avenge the jews DOUBLE SUCCESS!
Matt: Let's just get Poll.

"Matt reached for the cell, tearing the bars off, and Dale went to grab Poll shaking her."

Dale: Wakey Wakey your heiness, your royal duties aka saving my ass are calling!
"Sammie was ready floating on a giant tooth with Sean next to her in quantum armor firing blasts of energy shaped like circles that were skinning soldiers, while Sammie was focusing on her own powers erasing HYDRa Soldiers armors, and weapons from reality making them vulnerable to Sean's attacks."

Sean: Wow, this is almost..
Sammie: Fun, I know you might not have that in MRD, but here on the Avengers, we enjoy ourselves as we kick ass

"Sammie through a kick and her foot appeared giant sized kicking several soldiers, as she pulled her leg back onto tooth it was normal sized."

Sean: With a power like yours, I don't see how things could get boring.
Sammie: I guess, but here's something really cool.

"Sammie makes it so waves of ketchup begin flooding the streets of berlin, only sweeping up HYDRA soldiers, with civilians and such being unable to even see the ketchup or be affected by it, while producing some fresh mcdonalds french fries, and dips the fries through the glass scooping up large amoutns of ketchup on the normal sized fries and lifts them up."

Sean: The fuc
Sammie: HYDRA Fries, special nazi seasoning. Mhmm...evil is good.
Sean: I'm telling the angels you said that.
Sammie: "Sticks tongue out" Whatever..I'll just call Milo, and tell him I've got a new super Sean action figure we can put on shelves.
Sean: LEt's just call it even and focus on getting these guys.
Sammie: deal!

"Sammie began munching on the fries, while Sean focused on agents incapacitated by the waves of condiments sending waves of radiation in to reduce them to skeletons."
Warp: Water Girl...hmmm her level of success may only be because they might be paying her any attention.
"Ikon had been monitoring the battle, and using his own innate powers to see how hers worked, as he rushed over to Gally. Surprisingly the United STates was seemingly safe."

Ikon: So it seems..not only are her fighting skills superb to almost any person I've ever encountered, she actually seems to draw strength from combat, which means the MRD or the army or any such role is the perfect role for her. For anybody listening that's information about the one known as Roberta, danger level is high, and chance of success is low if you engage her during the midst of combat, must be removed to a secluded area where no combat is taking place for at least a 50% chance of victory.

"Ikon relayed the information to the others on the battlefield, while Zach, Chulance, and Tesla were regrouping after everything that happened. While Amy was running her mouth to David, and DAnny about how cool eveyrthing had been."

Ikon: Alright then time to move out.

"Ikon teleported their forces to the Russian harbor where the giant Sean, and Keeth we're using their powers to stop any air ships, from leaving, and taking out surruounding HYDRA Forces, with Shaun raising a sphere that looked like earth itself, and honed in on the harbor with his microscopic vision on the mini earth, and fired scorching beams of heat on the mini earth, and suddenly in the sky massive beams of heat rained down on the battlefield, but only his enemies were hurt for his friends it was near biblical in the sense that they could walk through the streams of fire unharmed."

Amy: Woah..it's fire that dosen't burn!!!!!
Danny: Fucking magic, not that impressive!
Amy: its way cool!!!

"Danny just shook his head, using the wind to propel himself out of the flaems, and towards some HYDRA agents trying to flee, using razor sharp winds to attack them."
"Molly began typing, and with Ellen's spell sent the X Force to Kyoto, Molly staying behind, while Nate was ported to the city in Europe where part of the Genoshian army was, and saw SHIELD hellicarriers in the air."

Nate: Caleb! Get ready, can you use your power to make their weaponry and ships obsolete
Caleb: Obviously, no need to question General Cassanova.

"Caleb began extending the obselete field across the battlefield using it to negate several of HYDRA's ground troops weapons so that they were nothing more then props, and began doing the same thing to fighter jets, and saucers, hoping to ground them in the process, while Genosha's soldiers begin utizling their weapons and powers to help SHIELD forces across Europe, as SHIELD agents were deployed to the ground, and NAte used a massive repel wave to knock back a couple HYDRA agents."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:14 am

"Amber pants as she summons the Soulsword. She starts to form wings to levitate"

Amber: Having to just move without teleportation is disgusting to me. A Sorcerer of the Second being unable to teleport! Damn it I wish I could tele

"Just as she's thinking, suddenly, a purplish energy circle appears under her and she disappears into it. In an instant, she appears in the middle of the soldiers. Confused, she barely has time to raise a shield of the seraphim before countering with a blast of hellfire"

Amber: What was...the stepping disks!

"Amber stares at her Soulsword. She can believe she had forgotten. She tries it again, except she ends up just off the bay, falling into the water. She tries again, and ends up back in the city, but away from the fighting"

Amber: Come on you stupid sword work!

"She teleports again, and finally gets to Milo"

Amber: Milo! You're a Marvel nerd right? Stepping disks of the Soulsword! The limbo thing. I never read too much about them! Info now!

"Amber raises a shield and then gathers more hellfire, attacking the HYDRA soldiers in front of her

----

"Natasha had followed the two, and reaches just in time to shoot a final HYDRA soldier that was fleeing the scene"

Natasha: Nice job.

"Poll stares at Dale and smiles menacingly, almost reminiscent of Elena."

Poll: Dale sweetie, are all the Avengers awake
Dale: Y-yes

"Poll encases Dale, Natasha and Matt in a magnetic forcefield, and the begins to strain and focus. Instantly, the zeppelin around them begins to contort, shake and tremble. She pulls harder, yelling out in anger and pain, as the zeppelin begins to cave in on itself before finally being utterly destroyed from within"

Poll: YOU SORRY LITTLE HUMAN WORMS! YOU LITTLE INSIGNIFICANT VERMIN! YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON THE PRINCESS OF THE KREE! I WILL HAVE ALL YOUR HEADS!

"Poll pulls her hands together at last and finally the zeppelin explodes as it begins to fall to the Berlin ground below. Poll breathes heavily, protected by her own shield"

"Aaron notices and flies right out of the control room"

Aaron: Looks like they found the princess

"At the Reichstag, Natsu and Laxus are using their powers to send fire and lighting blasts at a lot of HYDRA forces, that have them pinned down with not just soldiers, but tanks"

Natsu: God those energy tanks are so cool!
Elsa: Next thing you know they'll...oh my

"Just as she says that, a bipedal looking mecha with a gun for a head is seen approaching, about the size of two trucks stacked on top of each other"

Natsu: OH MY FUCKIN G

"That thing shoots it's massive energy gun, blowing the entire front of the Reichstag. Up with Tyler, he feels the ground shake, but finally reaches the main office of the Chancellor where he assumes John Doe is. He hears a confrontation in German, that he can just barely make out"

Tyler: Thank God for those mandatory language classes at SHIELD

"He chances a peak inside. Elena and the Red Skull are arguing inside"

Elena: Order a full evacuation! Do not tell Hund to change his mind!
Red Skull: I will not compromise this victory over the lives of a few measily soldiers! They know the r-

"Elena grabs John Doe by the throat, turning into organic ice, as she slowly freezes him"

Elena: Order...the...RETREAT!
Red Skull: You are not in command here you wench! I am! The war continues until I see f

"Elena freezes him completely. She prepares to shatter him"

Tyler: NO!
Elena: What!

"She reacts with an ice blast, but Tyler raises his shield and blost"

Tyler: Don't kill him
Elena: Why shouldn't I? He's an affront to my people and he is nothing but a little sniveling worm
Tyler: You want to end this? Get out of this with your men still in one piece? Hand him over to me. I don't want needless death any more than you do. But so help me God if you do not let that man stand trial for his crimes, if you kill him, I will make sure we march on this damn city and you will answer for them yourself

"Elena sneers at Tyler and considers his proposal"

---

"Gally takes action immediately, still in combat high. She begins cutting through soldiers. I follow after, but stay a few feet back and keep an eye on all the kids, raising ice barriers are required when they get distracted"

Filipe: Guys focus, it's battlefield

"Stella gets another idea. Quickly moving through the battlefield by the means of roofs, leaving behind psionic energy artillery to back her friends up, she finds the main control center for the military harbor, located deep behind enemy lines, in a control tower just a bit further than where airships. Quickly throwing herself through the window, she produces a gun and fires down on the soldiers there, the psionic bullets putting them into instant comas. Her eyes are blank and expressionless, almost as if she had reverted to being a hunter. She then moves to the computer and begins going through it"

Stella: This is designation BR...I mean Stella

"Stella shakes her head, slapping herself lightly on both cheeks to get a grip"

Stella: I have located the control tower. I'm going to attempt to hamper their movements and prevent any lift off

---

"The X-Force arrives just a bit farther off. Fawkes grows invisible and sticks to the shadows, while Peter instantly heads for the first big wave of soldiers and begins blitzing right through them. Marianna serves as support, causing explosions all along their lines to cut through them and break said lines open for her team mates"

Fawkes: Good job Spark. Break them right open. The rest of you just push in. Don't get shot by those beams, they are extremely dangerous

----

"In DC, William is seen tending to the wounded while directing traffic in the other city by the means of a different psychic network, belonging to the government, that he had requested for his volunteers"

William: Yes. Anything you can't heal get them to DC and to me, use the teleportation squad. And yes, any new Genoshian or Mutant town resident that wants to volunteer just process them as soon as humanly possible and get them to work. Emphasis on strength to remove rubble and rescue, healers of any kind, and teleporters to quickly move around the cities.

---

"At the European front, near the Genoshan army, more of those bipedal weapons approach, and begin opening fire on the army, as the soldiers and other vehicles retreat further and further. The same happens in north France as they leave Paris. As they do, the last remaining soldiers are at the top of the Eiffel Tower, including Hund. He directs the last two zeppelins to remain, ordering them to maneuver and fight the now numerically superior Hellicarriers

Hund: Keep the field running as long as possible. And order the zeppelins to focus their fire on a single carrier at a time
Guard: Sir! All the remaining French fleet has crossed the German border. The British fleet is also just north of Hamburg. The Iberian fleet is also secure. Italian fleet made the judgement call of staying and fighting, what shall we do.
Hund: Give them directions of course! Find the hottest battlefronts and direct them there...and tell that fleet commander Hund will have his head if he doesn't keep at least 3/4's of his men alive

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:15 pm

"Katy makes her way through most of the tower without being spotted. A combination of her water form and not being expected made this easy enough. While not able to teleport just being water had it's own advantages for moving around without getting spotted. Nearing the top of the tower the level of soldiers thickened, where ever the machine was, her hunch was most certainly right and it was up here. She started moving around the upper levels of the tower t find the machine."

---

Sandra: For now we have to trust she can get the job done. I don't think the soldiers knows she's here, and the ones that do are dead. So long as she can get though the tower and disable the machine.

"That may of been asking a lot as the tower may be heavily guarded, but if the did it, it was be much better then having other SXM walking into a anti-power field."

---

"Tesla regrouped with Chulance and the others, this war was insane and these soldiers kept coming.'

Tesla: Hey Chu, how you holding up?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:23 pm

“Milo gathers hellfire in his hands, casting a few spells causing the cement beneath soldiers to turn into hot liquid death encasing and melting groud soldires>”

Milo: It’s like instant teleportation..magic is your thing..uhh…hone the sword..hone it..here..I’ll pass everything I “know” from my head..but really..this was a lot easier when I had intuitive aptittude..

“Just another thing Milo missed about his old set was that power, he was good with a lot of powers from experience but he was now a true jack of all trades and master of none without IA, he put his fingers between Amber’s, and quickly used telepathy to send the knowledge of what he knew about MAGik’s blade to her, before removing his fingers from her grip, and seeing where Marie was on the field, only for his spider sense to go off, and did a back flip to avoid an anti mugen blast.”
……………………..
Dale: Well then..remind me not to piss you off..
Matt: And remember that we saved you..not hurt you..

“Of course they weren’t really frightened by their friend, more so impressed by her power, and almost feeling bad for HYDRA, okay not really. In another part of Berlin Sammie focused on a zepplin and focused on the device, and begin causing it to shimmer like an illusion trick in vegas slowly starting with one part of the zepplin and causing the entire thing to shimmer away focusing her power with Sean boosting all the HYDRA agents inside now stripped of their armor began falling to their deaths as the zepplin was unshimmerd and without pilot Sean began using gravitational force to bring it crashing to the ground.”

Sammie: Yay Team work!
Sean: Yay? Please don’t start acting like London Tipton.
…………………….
“Amy was bouncing around using motion itself to send agents and their forces flying, while zipping around, with Danny using Sandra’s telekentic powers to face off agianst agents, and David in his psionic form unleashing waves of mental flames to render opponents near comatose.”
…………………
“Ledge has his claws out on the attack, well Elle’s taken to the sky in her pure lightning form raining down attacks and avoiding anti mugen, while Kujon summoned the four horsemen of apocalypse, and the reaper’s scyth from Billy and Mandy to aid in the battle, with Jay using the same modified Danny phantom weapon, and Ellen using spells and various mutant abilities, while Alex had entered full savage mode leaping up smashing through jet, getting blasted down by a saucer, using a building to propel himself up, tear a hole out of a zepplin, and use it as a weapon to stab into the saucer that blasted him.”

Alex: HULK SMASH!!!!!
………………
“Nate uses repelling to repel beams from the bipedal weapons, before one unleashes a powerful beam pushing Nate to his absolute limits in terms of repelling.”

Nate: Fallback
Soldier: Mr Preisdent we
Nate: FALL BACK NOW OR YOUR ALL DEAD!!!

“Nate was doing his best to keep up a repulsion effect on the beam as two more bipedal fired beams, and right then he went blind, as light encased him, and the battlefield only to see it was none other then Balder with Asgardians.”

Balder: Lady Tanya said Genosha needed assistance…We’ve come to provide it!!

“Two bipedals wrecked, the other damaged, it blasted Balder back, only for an asgardian to fly forward todo battle, while Nate was huffing and puffing.”

Nate: Huh..help is needed, but we aren’t useless our selves!

“Nate propelled himself forward at vast speeds while encasing himself in a repulsion field, allowing him to effectively catapult himself into an enemy he could knock back.”
"Chulance was getting frustrated, the whole world was caving in, from one invasion to the next, and yet his response was simple."

Chulance: Fine.

"He was obviously lying, but he saw a saucer coming, and adapted to absorb the energy and send it back."
Warp: DAmn it...if I see forces overwhelming her, we have to move in power field or not.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:49 pm

"Amber nods. It isn't a lot to go on. She uses them again, managing to land where she wants, in front of the enemy ranks. Slowly focusing on her hand hellfire, and on her sword darkforce energy, she blasts the ranks and completely obliterates their defensive lines. They fire back, with tanks and even a bipedal artillery, but she uses a shield of the seraphim to hold her position"

Amber: Milo! They have another fucking toy with them

"Marie is seen further back, handling stray soldiers that had fallen behind. She easily dodges and turns the movement of her dodge into an attack, sending two of them flying with air currents. One takes aim at his back, but she spins in place, diverting the beam into the air. Spinning a bit more she accumulates power before sending a massive gust towards him"

Marie: Jezz. It never ends

"Marianna is still cutting through the enemy lines, except now she's found a high ground, easily sending out flames with her flamethrowers which her sparks instantly turn into massive explosions, feeding off the enemy vehicles or stray cars abandoned by civilians. A psychotic grin is seen on her face, and she sets off a particularly large explosion, almost catching Ledge and Peter in it"

Fawkes: Marianna! Focus! Get that fucking mania under control you almost caught the team!

"Marianna shakes her head and takes a deep breath"

Marianna: Sorry...

----

"Meanwhile, Stella has disabled the control tower, and now has several platoons pinning her down with fire. She can barely look out the window as she sets up turret after turret using her psionic into matter powers, but she's running low"

Stella: I cannot hold my position much longer, I would thank if someone supported the control tower.

"Just as she asks, a massive explosion of bright and hot flames engulfs the ground bellow. She dares a look. Against the sun, the silhouette of a woman, an angel is seen, looking like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but as quickly as it appears, it vanishes as it reveals it is actually Gally, her Archangel blade still searing hot from channeling the heavenly fire."

Stella: Sister...what was that?
Gally: Tis nothing. The enemies are handled here Stella, I shall find the curs where they hide and drive them from this city.
Stella: That is reckless. It is better if we regroup with father

"Both sisters appear eerily calm in their usual emotionless demeanor"

Gally: I shall bring the fight to the heretical scum!

"She flies off. Stella tries to stop her, but to no avail"

---

"In Berlin, Aaron approaches his group as Poll gently lowers everyone in her shields the ground, and struggles to stand up after that display. Aaron helps her stay steady, as his helmet comes off"

Aaron: Report?
Poll: Well I just removed a few pests.
Aaron: I saw, good work princess

"As they exchange banter, a mist forms around them, and Elena, carrying a still frozen John Doe, the unconscious mage trio, all wounded, and Tyler"

Aaron: What?
Elena: I'm here to broker for peace. Who among you has the authority to treat with me?

"Aaron looks surprised, but gets on the PsyNet anyway"

Aaron: Guys...we have a peace offer. Marcus, Taylor, any representative from Japan and Nate should get their asses to... where do we treat?
Elena: Paris
Aaron: Paris

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:35 pm

“Milo took notice of the bipedal metal gear machines, and was just trying to think of a way to deal with them. He teleported over to the gun it for a head, stanidng on it, and using his power on it,to absorb a percentage from it, before teleporting off, slowing time down to a near stand still, and rushing over to Peter to brush against him to replace the information he absorbed from the robot, and the bulk of Yamairo’s power for Peter.”

Milo: Oh yeah..I missed this trick..alot. VROOM!

“Milo jacked his speed up to crazy levels, and began racing aroudn at speeds where he could phase through matter causing it to explode, and began doing that to the bipedal machines blowing up their weak spots then assaulting them with furious barrages of energy beams, while using magic to lock on despite the speeds he was moving.”

Milo: yes Yes Yes Yes Yes this power is better then coke!

“Ledge was glad he avoided getting caught in Marianna’s explosion, while he saw Elle getting shot down, and used gravity to propel himself up to catch her, while nearly getting shot down Ellen caused them to become intangible then focused on the plane and said HsurC causing the jet to be smushed as if a giant hand smashed it, with Kujon using the scyth to unleash pure chaos on his opponents, while Alex managed to boost his strength to the point he was bringing down an entire zepplin into the streets, with Ellen yelling EFAS to protect any civilians from being hurt.”
………………………..
Nate: Paris….

“Nate took off to the skies heading towards Paris without even waiting anything that could stop the violence he was doing, while Sean and Sammie had came to Dale,and the others.”

Marcus: I’m on my way now in the hellicarrier, I’m contacting Taylor, and Japanese authority as we speak, I’m contacting everyone I can!
Sammie: Paris…Oooh..Aaron! I can port everyone here..or wherever they need to be, as long as I know where hell..I can port them to the exact place, and time they need the meeting to be at, I’ve been practicing..
Sean: Hmm..hopefully so..I seem to remember an instance when the team woke up..in an alternate reality..where prehistoric mutant dinosaurs..roamed the earth…and humans..were food..that was cooked and served at dino mart.
Sammie: Okay..look..like I said I’ve been practicing!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:44 pm

"Katy finds what seems to be a control room which was guarded. There was a figure inside that seemed important, others was following his orders. Katy makes a move into the room a soldier spots and fires but misses as Katy let the projectile pass through a opening she made in her body. She snagged a weapon from a confused soldier weapon after quickly turning normal and blasted both quickly. She knew backup would arrive quickly."

Katy: You, turn the machine off. I'm sure backup is coming so I won't ask again.

---

"Tesla could tell Chulance wasn't being completely truthful as she caught a HYDRA trying to sneak attack and punched a hole in him. She was already in a diamond state."

---

"Cassandra abilities far exceeded what she could ever dream of, she found herself able to locate HYDRA all over the world, those people upset her, they hurt Nick, the closest friend she had. In a rage Cassandra teleported to the nearest batch of HYDRA going on a rampage tearing tearing and blasting through whatever she could find, even retreating fleets. Unleashing powerful energy, mental and telekintic attacks any fleet she attacked seemed powerless against her."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:44 pm

2 hours Post insertion

"The skies of Paris were filled with smoke from the fires that seemed to began to paint the landsape. There was an eery feeling for the 18 mercenaries moving, street to street, building to building and even over bodies. All black clothing with advanced weapons only given too teams sent out to hunt tanks made these men seem like special forces. Of course they were simply here for a job."

Carl: Down

"He whispered as they climbed a small mountain of rubble. The two Snipers were motioned up and looked for any enemy movement. Large mechs trampled over what was left of the city as they approached some of the heaviest fighting. "

Linda: Nothing unusual. I see couple of squads of Big Fuckers moving, along with three platoons of infantry supporting. The Zeppelins as we predicted have moved along. The target should be here in two clicks.

Carl: Okay listen up we take cover in the ruins and wait for the rest of their forces to leave the area. Engage unless your life depends on it. I'm still going to kick your ass if you do.

"A symphony's of 'Yes sir' came through the comms.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Berlin was a mess already and Roberta added to it by crashing through an apartment building. She smashed through the window of an old couple trying trying to wait it out."

Roberta: Sorry about that.

"She got up and brushed off some of the dust. There terrified faces was a sign that she wasn't welcomed. Roberta wasn't surprised the fighting was strong here. It needed to be so she could actually recover properly."

Roberta: Well I will appreciate it if you find your way out of this city. I personally intend on making sure this isn't a safe place for human being to exist.

"Before she could scare them even further she took off wondering how much chaos she can sow."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 hours Post Insertion

Frau: Get the documents over here you little cur. I can't stay here any longer.

"The small little box shaped robot drove towards another pile and picked up more papers. Much of it was from her former partner now possibly incinerated by the earlier bombardment. He had an issue with digitalizing his work."

Frau: Ugh just grab them so we can leave. I don't hear much of those beautiful mechs footsteps. Hopefully I won't get this lab coat too dirty.

"She put on her coat and checked the cameras again. The underground complex she lived in was state of the art. Good to hold up in as a bunker that hid under a seemingly unimportant apartment building. In actuality it was kind of her retirement plan. Unfortunately the world didn't deem it safe for her to stay there and the scientist doubted this army would allow her to go back home if she tried to shop at the local market."

Frau: Alright it will be best if you head for the coordinates. Company Girl 117 said she had some people waiting for me and if they didn't come by now I would have to make it myself.

"She cringed saying that name. A silly alias only reserved for some teenage girl or 37 yr old man on a forum. However when she was contacted it sounded like one of her Japanese colleagues ratted her out. Its been 2 hours since they were supposed to be here . Probably lucky for her since it took awhile to actually find her partner's work. There was no time to lose now."
Frau: Alright le- *BOOM!*

"The scientist yelped in surprise and got down. The whole building shook , but she could hear the explosion it was close by."

Frau: I'm loving this day.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:50 pm

"Elena and Aaron are eyeing each other, with Aaron's face showing his extreme distaste and hatred despite his best efforts to keep calm"

Yamairo: Hello. This is Jikoku. I am now rested. Nick and Cassandra are with me and so is Hei. I could teleport whomever you want from Tokyo to Paris and then pick up the Avengers. There's still fighting going on in numerous cities

Aaron: Have you given the order to stand down?
Elena: I have not, because I cannot. The only one that can give that order is currently frozen solid next to me. HYDRA's fleet admiral has ordered a full retreat, but I doubt he'll give up Paris unless either me or the Skull order it
Tyler: So tell him to.
Elena: No. Until the terms are set, Paris stays under HYDRA control. And if you step one foot into Germany I will make you bleed for each step you take.

"Elena and Aaron exchange a glare

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:32 pm

"Chulance continued to adapt this time to melting part of some weapons, and thanks to Zach could control the effects of his powers more."

Zach: Back to back
Chulance: As always..some things never change.
"Dale just looked at Elena glad to have his spidey mask on, as he thought of her with disgust and was upset they even had to consider a treaty with her. While Nate landed near them."

Nate: I'm here..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:01 pm

"Cassandra continued to hunt down various HYDRA soldiers, many started reporting a second Phoenix as Cassandra goal seemed to be to just alliterate any HYDRA she could find. Cassandra wasn't gone very long before returning to Nick, but in that time she'd cut off several fleeing ships and taking them down, along with hundreds of soldiers as well. When she returned kneeling by Nicking her new found power died down."

Cassandra: Nick...

"He was alive but out and hurt, Cassandra started showing more of her usual self as she started to panic. Yamairo seemed closest that could help."

Cassandra: Yamairo! Yamairo! Nick is hurt. We need to help him.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 pm

"Yamairo heals Nick a bit

Yamairo: He should be fine now miss Cassandra. Stay here with Hei. I need to go

"Yamairo quickly teleports away, first picking up the current Japanese prime minister, and then, Marcus, and finally Taylor. The four arrive at Versailles, which is currently being held by HYDRA. Elena brings the Avengers and John Doe there"

Elena: Well...is this it?
Yamairo: I suppose. Shall we head inside?

"Elena nods and leads them inside, passing by the saluting HYDRA soldiers. Once inside the palace, which is now a large museum, but still holds the large throne room. Elena stares at it for a bit, and walks as if preparing to sit on but, but them simply turns around to face the various people there. Two soldiers guard the exit, as she unfreezes John Doe. He looks around panicked"

John Doe: What is the meaning of t

"Elena punches him and forces him to sit on one of the chairs"

Elena: Everyone take a seat~ State your demands. Hurry now, I want to save as many of my soldier's lives as possible

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Manuel: I have a rather large patrol movin in on the Target's building. I'm just across the street from them. My squad can open fire.

"Carl knew he would hit his mark, but knew that he could be trigger happy. Especially now he didn't risk getting court martialed."

Carl: Hold your fire. Wait for the rest to get in positions.

"Night 9 was this time. Formerly a US Seal Team. All members joined the mercenary group Cherry Blossom. Not for the name of course, but mostly due to its leader being the Angel that saved their ass from an extremely powerful Demon. After that they owed her and of course a million a year wasn't bad.

The team leader Carl gave out his orders through hand signals and a few verbal commands. His team moved across the battlefield with speed and grace. They could barely even be seen the second they were on the move. There weaponry was strong enough to punch holes through a MBT. Where ever there boss got it from it they knew it likely cost a lot. Either that or she 'borrowed' them."

Carl: Hold positions until I give the order.

Manuel: There going to get her by now.

Carl: Unlikely. Unless they know she's there-

Anna: Excuse me Captain

"The team telepath spoke up as soon as he spoke."
Anna: They know she's there. Turns they found a large reinforced door, and detected a larger than normal amount of radiation in the area.

Carl: What? Is it lethal?

Anna: No at least not yet. Our client did say she's into some unconventional experiments.

Carl: Fuck! We wait and see if any more reinforcements are coming. We go time peo-

"An explosion immediately cut him off. They could hear the noise, but didn't necessarily see it since it came from inside the building. He already could what that meant."

Anna: They got

Carl: I know. Anna give the our friends outside an anuerism.

"The soldiers were well protected from conventional weaponry, but Anna only needed to forcefully enter their minds and painfully violate them. It took 20 seconds before over a dozen soldiers
dropped twitching on the ground."

Carl: Move in! Manuel, Linda you keep overwatch. Delta team take point. Anna tell the enemy locations and we can sweep this place.

Anna: Roger that.

"The team wasn't filled with mutants like her. Mostly extremely talented soldiers who want a good paycheck. However her skillset was extremely useful even to skilled professionals. As she focused Delta began sweeping the first floor of the building. Anna gave them the details of the enemy positions. In close quarters against power armored soldiers it would be tough. They made it down to the basement door. Thanks to Anna they knew the soldier's exact locations."

Delta: Breach and Clear.

"The door wasn't kicked open. Instead everyone took up positions and aimed in the general direction of the room on the otherside and simply open fired. Blasts of energy and small slugs from railguns simply made the door and the wall dissappear. The four soldiers all had large parts of their
body missing. Delta moved in first finishing off anyone alive."

Delta: Clear!

Carl: Keep moving. Anna their numbers?

Anna: 10 left, but they know we're here and are calling in for reinforcements.
Carl: Well we aren't taking prisoners. Kill them all.

"A few gunshots rang out from further inside, but it didn't sound like any of the weapons the HYDRA soldiers were carrying."

Frau: Who told you to come in here? I am Doctor Frau Engel and we don't have an appointment!

"She fired a few times from her gold Luger and ran into the kitchen. A few shots were fired in there, before she could lock down the room. Another large door that would likely take some time to break down. The llittle bot was long gone through the vents. Its survival skills were better than a nervous German scientist."

Frau: At least I can try and at least get some whiskey before I die.

"The cabinets was usually filled with Alcohol of some sort. Before she could think about reaching for some gunfire was the soundtrack of the moment. It didn't sound like they were hitting the door. It took a few minutes before there was nothing but silence. Immediately she could hear a voice in her head."

Anna: This is your escort Ms. Engel. We are here under orders to rescue you. If you appear to believe I am lying just note we can easily blow open this door just as the dead soldiers we're stepping over did.

"It didn't take long for her to open up the door. With a glass of whiskey in her hand she greeted her rescuers."

Frau: What took you so long?
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:45 pm

"Hund dodges to the right. He grabs his own pistol and opens fire on Katy"

Hund: A little rat! You're Hydro, the water girl right? If you wish to turn off the barrier, fight me for it!

"He grabs another gun from a fallen soldier and keeps firing with both"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:59 pm

"Cassandra helps Nick up after Yamairo healed him."

Cassandra: Nick!

'She hugged him thinking of the possibility that he could of died. She was happy to see him able to stand again."

---

"Katy took quick evasive action and returned fire. Katy started approaching Hund shifting in and out of water form depending if he pinned her down or not. She manages to push him back near a wall, running she kicks off the wall jumping and whacking Hund in the face with her weapon, she lands and quickly turns to face him now closer range with a weapon pointed at him."

Katy: Come on just make this easy will you.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:30 pm

Japanese Prime minister: Ouit of my country, and repay the damage that your battle has caused!
Taylor: I'd like the same, and also for HYDRA to stay out of my allies business particularly Britain, France, and China..
???: DO I not get a say as well!!

"Vlad stormed in angry,as he'd been teleproted by some of his workers in the Red Room."

Vlad: Russia does not wish to have HYDRA's leadership, in fact we want quite the opposite, stay out of my fucking country you cunt!
Nate: This is going lovely..
"Nick was awakened in the embrace of Cassandra, the last thing he remembered was trying to save her."

Nick: Looks like..my plan to be the hero of the day failed..what happened..we won?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:41 pm

"Before she can shoot or react, she trips her and opens fire while dodging to the left, quickly getting behind another set of equipment"

Hund: You're a good fighter! But never hesitate!

"He said that, but with that water form he couldn't do much against her. And it was only a matter of time until one of her shots damaged the barrier."

Hund: Come on then Hydro

"He stands up and opens fire with both guns, not ducking for cover and focusing on keeping Katy pinned down for as long as possible, while slowly moving towards another dropping firearm"

----

"Elena raises her eyebrows"

Elena: Is that all
John: We do not give an i

"Elena punches him again"

Elena: You are a prisoner of war! You do not speak
John: This is an outage! I am HYDRA! I have defeated the Shadow League! I stand as the leader of the planet! I will not give out the order to surrender! You will bleed yourselves dry against the HYDRA war machine! Cut off one head
Elena: Two more will take its place. You love the "nine" version, but in truth, it's two more. And guess what's happening?

"Elena eyes him with disdain"

Elena: I agree. HYDRA will willingly surrender control of all sovereign nations that had previously capitulated, except Germany
Aaron: Wait a second, who says
Elena: I say!

"Aaron is forced to silence himself, as Elena's commanding presence forces all eyes on her"

Elena: HYDRA itself will be split apart, all their remaining technology will be split between Germany and SWORD, as a token of good faith from myself. Furthermore, I am willing to give you John Doe, handing him to SHIELD
John: YOU TRAITOROUS SCUM

"Elena freezes the Red Skull's arm, and then breaks off his hand, as his arm unfreezes and he yells in pain"

Elena: Are we agreed?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:53 pm

Marcus: Well...it seems MRD selected a good leader after all it's fine with me.
Vlad: Perfect, I can't wait for the troops to leave my country...
Nate: Then we're settled...right Taylor
Taylor: Yes, Director Wright cuff the traitor, you're career is going places, you've just arrested the man who single handedly brought down the League.
Marcus: Alright we're agreed.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Katy: [i]Damnit he won't turn this thing off. I guess plan B, just take him out and shoot the place up. Something has to shut this machine off.

"Katy uses her water form to get out of the pin. She comes at Hund again this time using the equipment Hund briefly covered behind as a stepping stone to jump off. She took physical form on contact drop kicking Hund. She rolled though after the drop and started opening fire while running. She made her way to the weapon Hund had intended to go for and picked it up. She immediately opens fire again with one weapon and uses the second to shoot into equipment."

---

Cassandra: I don't think it's fully over yet.

"Cassandra didn't know how to explain what she did, she tapped into a power but what it was, she didn't know."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 pm

"Roberta took a chair and set it on top of one of the skyscrapers in Berlin. She sat in it as if exhausted of this whole war. The wind was strong from her height, but she wasn't here just to relax."

War: Destruction is still on going. Maybe this continent should be set ablaze.

Roberta: Shut up! Nothing is happening unless I get orders from Elena. Then we, I will do what is exactly expected of someone who wants nothing but War.

--------------------------------------------

Jon: Cool pistol.

Frau: Its worth more than you. Now stop staring and take to the site. I hope you have a vehicle.

Carl: Nope, Jon.

"Jon immediately picked her up over his shoulder. It was pretty easy for this huge 255 pound 6 ft 5 tall guy to pick her up. However the large gattling gun he carried wouldn't be of much use one handed."
Frau: This was not how I pictured my day. I will be getting compensated for damages!

Carl: Okay we have a 1000 meter jog boys and girls. Nothin too bad right?

"A loud audible sigh came from the comms and he took that as confirmation. They all took off down the predetermined route. There was a path they cut through to get here. Lined with carefully placed explosives Charlie laid out."

Anna: Enemy troops 200 meters Northwest. Mechs approaching from a klick in the same direction. Four more units are attempting to head us off.

"Carl couldn't help but grin. His blue eyes almost twinkled knowing what was up next. He never fought people like these guys before."

Carl: Alright people you know what to do.

"Each team spread out. Alpha and Bravo were the tip of the Spear. They took front and center and moved fast down the street through pieces of concrete and steel that littered the area. Charlie and Delta spread and fell back to cover the rear. The two Snipers were the fastest, but also stealthiest so they weren't meant to be seen. Merely act as cover fire. The first two teams could see enemy vehicles beginning to let troops off and set up positions blocking them off."

Carl: Fire at will!

Frau: I want a RAISE!

"Both sides fired dozens of rounds at each other. The mercenaries moved quickly in between firing and immediately evading bullets. Alpha and Bravo were like serpents through the battlefield avoiding fire while pressuring the enemy with super heated rounds from their railguns. Each shot they took put a whole through someone in their way. Even the cover both sides were using was barely standing. The mercenaries merely used it as concealment before moving.

They were already a dozen meters away from the HYDRA soldiers. Anna caused confusion with in their ranks and forced most of them to fire on each other. A force of a 70 were already knocked down to 0 within a minute."

Anna: Four platoons are approaching Charlie and Delta.

Carl: EMMA!

Emma: On it.

"Charlie and Delta fired on the enemy approaching them. They kept switching positions making it looks like they had a larger force. Manuel and Linda kept hidden picking off soldiers even approaching from air. Even shooting some through buildings."

Linda: You need to step it up Emma. Come on Boom Boom girl.

Emma: Shut up and keep pissing them off.

The soldiers were filling in the streets while pressuring their pursuers."

Emma: Boom!

"She hit one of the detonators and 20 mines jumped up from the rubble simultaneously. They went off in large clouds of plasma incinerating anything within its 20 meter range. The first set trapped wiped out the first two platoons."

Emma: and Boom!

"Another explosions completely decimated the force."

Linda: There you go.

Carl: Keep moving head to the river!

"They kept battling more HYDRA soldiers that were coming in increasing numbers. Their deployment was fast and it was only a matter of time before they really got their mechs on them. Eventually they arrived at the river, but there was nothing there. Carl reached for his flare while under enemy fire and fired it into the air."

Carl: Shit! I hope they can get here soon.

LQ-84I: Good Evening Mercenaries.

Carl: What the?

"The machine wolf jumped from out of the river and ran pass them heading straight for HYDRA soldiers. Just as it left the water another followed it. This one sent gallons of water into the air just as it jumped out and landed just in front of the HYDRA soldiers. The towering behemoth seemed somewhat like the HYDRA weapons, but different. Just as they were ready to open fire it roared again and drove over the soldiers breaking through their line and tanking damage."

Sarah: This is it people. First battlefield test. Reaper Unit 0. EXTERMINATE!

"She sat with many of the other scientists and engineers looking through its eyes on a screen."

Carl: What the fuck?

LQ-84I: Its time. Retreat south along the river. We will buy you time for your extraction. It will be here in Five minutes.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:56 pm

John: This is insanity! This is! I am the

"Tyler walks up along with Marcus and brings him along, since they can't cuff him since he's now lost one hand"

"Elena stays on the top of the throne room's stairs and stares at the chair, and back down, a familiar painting coming to her mind. Aaron eyes her as everyone starts make contacts to their different armies, as well as diplomats to arrange the peace treaty"

Aaron: What's on your mind you filthy sadist
Elena: A lot of things. Like how this was where my nation was born and where it died...and where it shall be born again. I'll draft up the surrender
Aaron: They might trust you, but I don't

"Aaron points to his ear. Due to how the extremis rushed to heal him, it's disfigured, showing a scar running all the way down his cheek"

---

"Hund pulls back and slips behind a machine, before popping back out and shooting the riffle from Katy's hand, and then shooting her in the knee. However, he gets caught in the shoulder himself, dropping one of his guns, and keeping the other aimed right at her head"

Hund: This is anti-mugen. You move, I blow your brains out

----

Elena: It makes you look more handsome. A battle scar. Of course it was actually the scar of your torture. Never forget who did that to you Aaron Stark
Aaron: Oh I wont

"They glare at each other."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:24 am

"Katy and Hund was in a stand off, neither moved for a minute until Katy let her water body simply collapse and seep into the cracks. The water came up though cracks behind Hund and Katy reformed. She kicked Hund in the head, grabbed his weapon and shot him in both legs, kicking other weapons away from him. She shot up the control panel till it malfunctioned causing the power drain to fail. Katy sat on the shot up panel now in control of Hund, able to control his blood or freeze him, whatever tickled her fancy."

Katy: Yo Phoenix, where good.
Sandra: Good work Hydro.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:43 am

"LQ-84I tore apart its opposition using super heated knives and chainsaw weapon. It carefully avoided gun fire and let the Reaper tear apart the enemy forces with its Plasma cannon. At the same time an evac aircraft was already a few minutes away from the group. All this merely made their positions far more of a target. Three enemy mechs were in position ready for Artillery fire. The Ray immediately targeted them and leapt off the ground to the side dodging the incoming fire. There was nothing but a burnt out crater where it was standing.

It returned fire with dozen of missiles that came out of hatches from its arms. Dozens of missiles slammed into the enemy warmachines as they attempted to evade. Many of the weapons were more conventional missiles, meant mostly to distract and cause minor damage."

Sarah: Reaper close combat mode.

"Just as she said the words the weapon closed its missile hatches in its arms and charged the opponents. Artificial muscle meant for Cyborgs was all it needed to move as it was a sprinting human evading shots fired like artillery. As the Reaper bore down on the mechs its right arm's heat blade activated. An orange glow signaled its attack and the first blow struck the first mech hard. Not cutting all the way through, but enough to mission kill it. The next two strikes were quick enough to cut away the weapons. This close it had an advantage, but there was more coming."

Sarah: All units retreat. The team is leaving.

"The mercenaries and the doctor was already on the hoverjet and leaving. LQ-84I ran from the battlefield while Ray jumped back into the river. It was amphibious being able to move through water at fast speeds."

Sarah: I want that combat data analyzed. Ladies and Gentlemen I think we have a new weapon for the market. Thank you Hydra for making so many more nations desperate to buy my toys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next