Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:58 pm

"Roberta stood over the destruction that the battle caused. When released from Kano's hold her power went back to its normal level. Now she was just Roberta."

Roberta: This is Agent Cisneros from the Super Response Unit. Please can any MRD personnel respond.

"It was a General Frequency that Roberta called out to on her radio. Both law enforcement and military were using it now. Unfortunately she didn't get the answer she was looking for. All MRD forces in DC were eradicated. Any that would be heading over here would be safe for now."

Roberta: So this is war between Gods are like huh? This is simply an injustice.

"At this moment her warjunkie side was on the backburner. Now she couldn't help but think of what should have been done to prevent this. She walked around through the rubble. Even over some dead bodies. There was a leather chair usually found in some executive's office just laying there on the ground with dust over it. Roberta picked up and sat down in the chair. She contemplated what just happened. It was a sudden, but again natural change for her. This other half she has was something that was always with her and always trying to come out."

Roberta: *Sigh* War...it never ends.

War: Would you want it to?
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Emmet bit his lip, as he watched Sandra and her husband being taken away. He'd planned to break her out, but had to reconsider his stance. If they were keeping someone of Sandra's level contained, then they werent simple plebians and strong as he was, brute force probably wasnt the answer. Katy's line of thought was in league with his own. A plan was needed here, but how exactly to go about it was the question. He telepathy contacted Katy with that exact question.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:21 pm

"Katy was surprised that Emmet had contacted her.   She was now outside the Fuller house and turned the doorknob to walk in.   Katy replied to Emmet as she entered."

Katy: Honestly, right now I don't know.   We have to get the team together and see what forces we have at out disposal, and see who's even willing to help.

"Katy was worried that not all of whoever was left would even be willing to help.  Sandra had outbursts before but this time, she had successfully killed hundreds, and threaten hundreds of thousands more across the world.    Katy's immediate concern was Sandra's children, how are she going to explain to them that both their mother and father was imprisoned."

Katy: Look Emmet, could you let me have a little time, please.   I've got something to see to before we rush off to gauge war on MRD.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:38 pm

" Of course, I understand " Emmet conceded " Keep me posted on whatever decisions are made " he cut the connection and teleported to Christians location. He smiled as he found his lover sleeping on the couch of their room. Even with all that was happening, he still had his happiness and he was glad for it. He could feel the familiar energy thrumming through the air as music started playing.

Emmet: Baby when I think about (about about),
The day that we first met (the day that we first met),
Wasn't looking for what I found,
But I found you,
And I'm bound to,
Find happiness in being around you,

I'm glad when I'm making love to you,
I'm glad for the way you make me feel,
I love it cause you seem to blow my mind... every-time,
I'm glad when we walk you hold my hand,
I'm happy that ya know how to be a man,
I'm glad that you came into my life,
I'm soo glad,

I dig the way that you get down (you get down for 'bout),
And you still know how to hold me (and you still know how to hold me),
A perfect blend, masculine (I think I know now)
I think I'm in love, damn finally

I'm glad when I'm making love to you,
I love it cause you seem to blow my mind... every-time,
I'm soo glad

Emmet danced around the room, completely enthralled in the song. He smiled as he felt hangs grab his hips, felt the solid, warm body press against his and move with him.

Emmet: I'm glad,
That you,
Turned out,
To be,
That certain someone special who makes this life worth living,
I'm glad,
Your here,
Just loving me...
So say that you won't leave,
Cause since the day you came I've been glad,

He could barely supress a laugh of delight as he saw that Christian was sleep dancing with him, the demons eyes still closed but he kept in time with Emmet's movements flawlessly

Emmet: I'm glad when I'm making love to you,
I love it cause you seem to blow my mind... everytime,
I'm soo glad,

As the song ended, Emmet manuvered them so that they fell onto the bed. Still smiling like a fool, he rested his head on Christians chest and joined him in sleep.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:58 pm

"Inside the house Katy called out to the kids, Chloe rans in smiling happy to see Katy, Katy had become a familiar face to the family, and a good friend that always supported them.   Katy tried to smile, to not yet let Chloe know something was wrong.   David was the older of the two, and she figured if she broke the news to him, that he'd know how to easier pass it on to Chloe.   The family never left Chloe alone, Katy knew David had to be near."

Katy: Chloe, where is your brother?

"Joe had also left the scene, he figured if Katy was babysitting, then he may as well be the one to find Yamairo and James and inform them that Sandra and Dave is being taken away.    Joe didn't seem to concerned himself, he wasn't close to everyone like Katy, but he was aware of some of the relationships.   He knew Ventro was close to Sandra, and Joe couldn't wait for the fireworks to start.  Joe was really hoping that when Ventro found out, he wouldn't accept Sandra being locked up.    Ventro had so many crazy ways to do away with people, it was always a show.   They just had to get him back on his feet, and watch as the shit hit the fan."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:37 pm

“David teleported inside th eliving room with a gun inhis hand with anti mugen bullets drawn raising it to wards Katy.”

David: I read your mind, you Joe, you two fucking watched while my mom got arrested! What happened to the team, all of you juts stood by and let them take her!!!!
…………………
“Kano gave up opening  a portal absorbing Thor’s attack the warrior charged only for a portal to open behidn his father bringing his attack on him while Kano raised his hammer firing a god blast combined with magical energy at Thor incasing his father in both attacks, causinga  massive explosion that began shaking the entire planet, causing Kano to use his powers of earth to hold the world together from the aftershock of the blast while forming an actual barrier around the explosion to contain it to prevent damgae on Asgard.”

Kano: Father..

“Kano saw the odinsword plungd into the ground had he really finished off his father, he felt weak, his own father ha turned against humanity, focusing on Bianca he saw that her  & Regina were safe in MRD custody what sort of madness had overtaken his father.”

Thor: Son….you wish to kill your own father for the sake of mortals, you are no son of mine you are filth..I see the demon blood coursing through your veins has over taken you’re a disgrace, your filth, ayye..Asgard would have been bette roff if thou were never born, I should have plunged this blade into you when you emerged from Amora’s womb!

“Thor flew over to Kano raising his arm, and Kano felt an intense burning sensation screaming as the hammer began burning the flesh off his hand causing him to let go and it hit the groud with a thud, and Thor walked towards.”

Thor: Tis my hammer you wield, but no longer, Odin is gone  so It’s mine as long as there’s breath in my body.
Kano: Are you suggesting I kill you to retake Mjolnir?
Thor: That the thought came to you so quickly on proves you deserve to rot in Hel’s captivity, not even the punishments bestowed upon Loki will do, you must suffer disiciple by hand.

“Thor rushed forward whacking Kano in the face, then kneeing him in the gut, before bashing him in the head then using his foot to step on his son pushing him further in the ground, before flying in the air hten flying down kicking his son again this time in the gentials sending him further in the ground. The God of war yelled out in pain as Thor called the odinsword over to him gathering a beam of magic the very groud of Asgard shaking, pure energy radiating across the continent.”

Kano: Ay.so this how the god of strength ends me, is this the same way you killed Grandpa Odin!
Thor: TIS NOT YOUR FAMILY NO LONGER VERMIN! I DO NOT CONVERSE WITH THOSE BENEATH ME< YOU AND YOUR BARBARIANS WILL DIE TONIGHT!
Kano: At least we are brave, You’ve stripped me of my weapon, and drawn yours, you’re no better then the mortals who use their weapons on those unarmed, you’re just like them pitiful, weak, relying on ancient relics to do your bidding, “Scoffs” God of strength yur the god of pussies, fuck you Dad, actually fuck you whatever you are.

“Thor dropped the odinsword and it hit the ground, while Thor looked down and his muscles bulked up, the very ground beneath him turned to pure grinded up dust. The enire island began to shake, thenhe began to scream his eyes becoming pure white, with sparks of elecitricty going through him, as he bulked up getting far more muscular, random black outs began occuring, and earth splitting as the sky’s color itself was affected reddening as Thor vanished reappearing infront of Kan ograbbing him arm he leaped forward twisting the arm causing a cracking noise to be heard as he kicked Kano in the head hundrds of times iwthin the fraction of a second before raising his hand and delivering a final blow to Kano’s chest a craking of bones was haerd, and a shockwave was sent that caused tidal waves being sent in various directions around the world from Asgard.”

Thor:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Katy: David please, if you really read my mind, you'll know we're going after her and your father. But we have to pick our fight wisely. We have to gather what's left of the team and see who's in for a rescue mission and who's not. Emmet is a Phoenix like your mom, he could at least stall Kano for while, but even then me and Joe can't take on MRD alone. David please, lay the gun down. I have a lot of history with your mom, and we will go after her. But charging blindly into battle isn't a good idea. They have plenty of weapons that can hurt the majority of us, weapons like the one your holding right now.

"With all the commotion on Asgard Tanya had gathered a league of fighters and they made their way to the source of the battle, arriving just in time to see Thor strike down Kano."

Tanya: KANO!!

"Tanya was worried they'd arrived to late to help her husband. Tanya may not of had all the strength Kano had, but in a rage she gathered all the godly power she was granted, then used her natural mutant power to clone herself several times in a attempt to boost her power that much fold, and she and the clones launched the strongest attack that could upon Thor."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
“Thor wanted to continue the beating on his son, unfortunately he’d forgten one factor Kano’s wife. By the time he turned around he was already hit with the full force of her power, overwhelmed by so many clones he wa sunable to defend himself as the attacks overwelmed him while Kano stood up bruised, bloodied, and armor torn however he stumbled forward and hit the ground looking over Thor who appeared to be done.”

Kano: Fuck..Tanya..we won…we won!!

“Kano felt no remorse about Thor’s death, that wasn’t his father any more, he trudged froward to his wife, when suddenly from the rubble Thor emerged behind Tanya grabbing her by her hair, then kneed her in the back drawing an axe from a fallen asgardian plunging it into her chest, grabbing her head slamming her into the ground and smashing his foot into her head all within micro seconds then laughed.”

Thor: Husband, and wife both pitiful, whaht do you have to say before I finish you Kano before.
Kano………………………………..
Thor: Have you given up son?
Kano: ………………………………………………………
Thor: Is thou that much of a coward, that you rely o a woman to defned you.
Kano…………….

“Thor moved forward to grab Kano only for him to grab his knee and bash the bone in then uppercut Thor so hard his cheek bone cracked sending him flying he was already in the air infront of Thor screaming grabbing him and began to pummel around him in mid air slamming him through various Asgardian structures he’d given into the warriors madness amplified by his war powers, before Thor could even take a breath he was attacking him, using everything in sight to bash into him and impale him before finally looking at Tanya agin his veins turned dark purple, his skin blacked in his, eyes becomep ure red, the demon was released.”

Thor: KANO! WHAT MADNESS Have
Kano: Hell..

“KA nograbbed Thor opening up a portal dragging him into another realm where the god of strength wa sensared in the fires of hell itself, the dmaned souls clawing at him, while Kano’s knuckles broken and covere din blood he began punching Thor thousands of time tearing skin and biting at his flesh while ripping his hair off by froce grabbing his leg he tore skin off of it and wrapped it iaround his neck while burning Thor’s open wound and wrapping the flesh in his neck choking him and screaming his mind completely lost in anger, there was no conversating he poured every ounce of strength and demonic energy he had in to chokign his father and burning his mind, body, and soul while brutally beating him and tearing at his flesh.”

?Kano :AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

“As he screamed his entire amror was ripped off all that was left were his torn under garments as he began tearing at Tho drawing pillars of earth ensared in flames and damned souls bashing his head through them, before pouring all his demonic energies into one balst sending him through the portal and on Asgard with third degree bruns, and Kano emerged with one final blow slamming into his testicles a sickening crunch noise heard, as the god of strength lay on the ground and Kano fell to his knees as he regained his conscience, and tears began to pour from his eyes.”

Kano: T..Tanya..no..Tanya…I..love you.

“Kano was using the remainig godly strength eh had to stand up, while Thor bloodied, burned, his soul and face beyond recognition stood up, hal of his right leg torn off he grabbed osme rubble and managed to form a spike and began walking over to Kano barely alive.”

Kano:H..how..I used everything..EVERYTHING!
Thor: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU I CREATED YOU AND I WILL END YOU YOU CAN TAKE MY LESH, MY LEGS MY SOUL, MY HAIR MY ARMOR BUT AS LONG AS I HAVE MOBILITY AND STRENGTH IN A SINGLE LIMB I WILL NOT FALL I WILL KIL YOU I WILL KILL YOU, HER, EVEYONE WHO ALLIGNS WITH YOU, ALL THE MORTALS!

“Thor limped over to Kano who just tstared, his eyes blank, even the demon within him was out of power, his godly reserves drained, the hammer taken, his upper magical and divine manipulation abiltiies too restricted to access his wife broken, his soldiers brought down, him, the earth he was already drained from his fight with the Phoenix this was the end even Odin was gone. Thor then used the spike and used his powers to send the spike flying into one of Kano’s down soldiers killing him, then raised the spike in the air killing another Asgardian who’d alligned with Kano over him. Kano just watched broken, battered, powelress, he even tried to reach for Gaia’s powers but he was too weak to draw on the powers of the elder gods.”

Kano:..angagagn
Thor: Enough with the petty soldiers, now for your wife.

“Thor raised the spike focusing on Tanya, and directed it towards her silling, while looking at his son,  who couldn’t move. As the spike launched at Tanya Kano just stared, and he burst into tears, as he jumped froward ligaments tour, blood poured from every wound, several bone sin his body snapped as he launched himself infront of the spike as it pierced him and he hit the ground, Thor just laughed harder.”

Thor: Thou is a true fool using the truly final reserve osf power to save a wrench I’ll end up killing any way.

“Thor marched over to Kano lifting up his broken son, spitting in his face, before grabbing him by his neck, and reaching for his legs.”

Thor: I’ll crush you then use your own body to beat her to death..any final worlds.
Kano: Die…

“Kano screamed using powers he hadn’t used in a long time as he brought down air pressure on both imh and his fathe rimmoblizing them, quickly forming a sort of powerful wind to hold htem together, while using large amouts of thuner targetting Thor’s ear drums, and pure geothermal heat, while  finally ending it by encasing Thor’s body in ice, and unleashing a blast of pure heat to burn Thor’s eyes out his socket as well as burning his face causing Thor to hit the ground dead.”

Kano: Forgot..I was a fucking..mutant too…

“With tha tKano hit the ground now completely mortal, drained of all resreve so power, and bleeding internally and externally on the verge of death with Thor dead, .”

Kano : F..fuck..Tanya..I..love..you..

“With that his eyes closed, Death approaching, as his breathing was about to cease, and blood pourin from his wounds.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:32 pm

"The clones had disappeared the moment Thor took Tanya out. Tanya awoke with a bloody cough, her body not as durable as the war gods. She went into this fight knowing she was out leagued. Thor was a true god, not a mortal that was grant godly power, but she didn't care, she had to help her husband. Sensing Kano on the verge of death, Tanya crawled over to him, fighting through her injuries. Thor had taken her out fast, she still had some energy left unlike her husband."

Tanya: K-Kano.

"Dragging her broken body over to Kano Tanya laid a hand on chest, and she started feeding whatever power she had into Kano's body."

Tanya: Don't you... die..... damnit.

"Tanya feed everything she possibly could give to Kano, hoping it was enough for him to survive on and maybe heal some of his wounds. Her remaining energy depleted quickly but she kept pushing anyway until her energy was depleted she could no longer retain consciousness and passed out. It was truly her last ditch effort to save her husband, even if it meant she would no longer have the strength to survive her own wounds."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 pm

"Yamairo meanwhile was with James at the door of the mansion, they had been watching along with Nate thanks to James"

Yamairo: We should have stopped it damn it.
James: No we shouldn't have. To begin with, Sandra acted on her own accord. We didn't authorize it and frankly I was rooting for Kano all the way. By the way Nate, I trust that the mansion and the school are still not required to follow any directory MRD puts out right? If you need any help stabilizing the island you can ask...and stop thinking we're going to hurt you.

----

"Filipe, Zach, Anna and Chulance had likewise been watching"

Filipe: That was...we have to help her
Anna: What? She just
Filipe: I know...but I'm not letting MRD hand out the punishment. That's all this comes down to. They have NO say in this.

-----

"As Kano is about to die, life suddenly returns to him. His condition is stabilized by a sudden arrival, a girl that neither Kano nor Tanya know, Yelena Rasputin, the new Sorcerer Supreme Amber had retrieved as a favor to Aggamoto. She is however accompanied by a familiar face to them, Keeth. Keeth directs Tanya to move aside while Yelena tends to him"

Yelena: He's extremely injured...so is her. I don't think I can fully heal them here, but he's stable. We'll have to wait for miss Parker to teleport us back to the mansion. Where did she go anyway? She asked for my help, brought you here with me and then...
Keeth: She's gone to raise some hell...that much I know.

----

"Just as MRD and the Asgardians were stabilizing the situation and transporting Dave and Sandra away, suddenly, most of them are instantly teleported to various points outside Genosha island. The Asgardians themselves are not moved, instead locked inside black cages that completely freeze them in place, and neither is Evan. In front of him appears Amber, a look of absolute livid rage on her face. The golden aura of her black magic swirling around her"

Amber: I don't think we've been formerly introduced. My name is Amber Parker. I am that other person who can wipe your entire organization clean off the face of the universe if she feels like it. And you just pitted two of my closest friends against each other in a bid to subjugate the rest of my friends.

"Amber slowly approaches Evan and pulls out her Soulsword from its pocket dimension."

Amber: But see that's okay. See Sandra was obviously not herself, she doesn't have the balls to do this much damage. I should know, I've taken advantage of it many many times, and I've threatened her unborn child as well. She doesn't snap, she just goes between a subdued moron and a self righteous pious. But she did commit crimes, and the Vishanti, the various pantheons, among others will deal with that. Kano meanwhile is acting on his usual need to be the good heroic guy who follows the rules despite the fact he forgets that rules aren't always heroic

"She slowly puts her face next to Evan"

Amber: And then there's me. You wanna know who I am, you little sniveling worm? I'm the girl who uses black magic to wipe out entire cities, I'm the girl who calls upon evil itself to do her bidding, I'm the girl who unlike these other people you're threatening with subjugation, has stopped calling herself a hero a long, LOOOONG time ago. And you...you just made. me. mad. So...I suggest you back away, pray to god Kano does die, and neither does Sandra, and go report to your little sniveling piece of shit you call a "president" that I will handle this situation. Unless of course you want me to take a page out of Summer's book and kill every single person in the United States Government and all affiliated organizations.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Emmet woke to hands romaing over his body. He smiled from hios position in front of Christian as they spooned on the bed " I see someones up, and in more ways then one, ha. How do you feel? " this question was posed seriously, he was still cautious about his lovers new demonic state and of any bad side effects it could offer. Christian nibbled on his ear " I feel ravenous, like I wanna eat you, devour all of you. Do you feel it? "

Indeed Emmet did feel it, a heat unlike anything he'd ever felt before, a level lust that rivaled the sun. Emmet had to clamp down on the phoenix energy threatening to burst out " Is this another demonic power? You can influence sin itself? "

Chrstian shrugged " I dunno, I feel like it has something to do with Asmodeus, but no more talking, unless it's just my name of course " Music began playing Chrstian continued

Christian:  Soon as we get started makin love goin harder hear a.. (knock knock) knocking on the wall,
And as soon as I go deep getting it in then again theres a.. (knock knock) knocking on the wall,
boy your legs keep shakin I swear we breakin our new headboard headboard
And the love we make it feels so good boy you know im proud lookin in your lovely face scream my name you do it so loud

Next door, someone actually was knocking, getting annoyed with all of the noise that was coming from the room. But as the music played, they felt compelled to knock in beat to the music and join in on the chorus

I bet the neighbors know my name
Way you screamin scratchin yellin,
Bet the neighbors know my name
They be stressin while we sexin,
My name my name

Christian: Take this pillow right here (grab this)
And I know youre so excited if you bite it they wont hear
And you know just what we capable of, when we makin love
So the music gone be loud, you gone scream and shout
boy your bodys a problem, they call me the problem solver
Let phone sit on the charger, it could ring all night
They can call, they can knock, and be upset, but I bet

I I i be bangin on yo body, they be bangin on our wall
While they dreamin, you be screamin now they bangin on our door
Sometimes he call me Chris, sometimes he say Christopher
When its all said and done but the neighbors know my name
Sometimes she call me trigga cause I make her body blush
They might think my name is OH SHHHHH, I make him cuss

They be stressin while we sexin
My name my name
Neighbors know my name
They be stressin while we sexin
My name my name

The way you scream my name (the way you scream my name)
Woah
boy the love we make (boy the love we make)
Gone keep on bangin on the wall, but nothings gonna change

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho arrived back at his home, ignoring the greetings from his staff, save for Jarvis

" Jarvis, it seems another wrinkle has appeared, one from my past life. It will need to be looked into, please make the preparations while I begin inspecting the beast I have aquired.

The skeletal butler bowed deeply " As you wish, master "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Nate: Do you honestly think the people of the world will tolerate this team after everything that just happened? I for one won’t unless there being managed or under the jurisdiction of Government Forces, this sytem of freedom and chaos dosen’t work.

“Nate felt like a preacher trying to convert a group fo hard core athiests, but at least Phoenix had been detained and her husband. As he thought about what to do he felt something tugging at his conscience looking at them.”

Nates: I’llbe back soon.

“Nate left the room and his entire world warped arou him as he appeared in a replica of the shadow x men mansion except it was empty, as he walked forward he saw what appeared to be Sean’s body.”

Nate: Who the hell is this..
Felicia: Me..Natey..
Nate: What the fuck do you want.
Felicia: I want that fucking Phoenix gone for good, I didn’t support this control shit, and I don’t give two fucks about MRD, but Sean careda bout it he even left the team me…for it..and he got put in a coma by her trying to save people, what I use to do..”Tear”
Nate: So you kidnapped him?
Felicia: You know damn well, MRD can’t fix him as well as I can, I took magic from one of the top mystic healers in the world, as well as one of the top master so dimension travel right now, I’m going to stabalize his condition from that shit Fuller did, but you’ll want to know Parker the magic one, the more magic the sister took Phoenix and Dave back.
Nate: Damn it! Amber, Milo & Sandra at the same time.
Felicia: I suggest you make peace for now, bu there are many among the team who think Sandra went too fucking far, I’m one of them, and I’ll bring the rest to you..just promise me one thing you won’t let the Government get rid of us, you’ll keep control of the situation.
Nate:…I promise,I’ll do as you asked but if I found out this is a ploy you’ll regret it.
Felicia: “Hmp” as if your threats mean anything to me..trust me..as a courtesy I’ll guard your mind best a I can.

“Felicia raised her hand performing a powerful magic spell, and just like that Nate was back the minute in time he left so no one noticed, and he began heading outsidetaking to the skies heading towards Shield’s Hellicarrier to speak about plans for Phase 2.”
…………………
Zach: Honestly good, fuck them we’d go against them in the end.
Chulance: She killed innocent people, their famillies, children
Zach: And they haven’t done the same to us, compared to what they’ve done the last decade, hell last year they wre soft, it’s about time somene with power has balls to do what’s needed or well not balls but you know what I mean.
……………..
Keeth: Honestly Fuck, my ass should have been out there stopping Phoenix, only reason I dind’t go is I didn’t want to listen to the Angels telling me to fight Sandra, the one fucking time I should have listened to them.

“Keeth formed hell fire in his hands and clenched it, for once Castiel’s rebellious advice had bit him in the ass maybe if he had been there to help Kano wouldn’t be broken like he was now, including his wife, whatever happened to Thor he’d snapped.”
………………
“Evan stared at this woman with contempt and hatred, but his sense got the better of him, she’d disposed of MRD quite easily, and immobilized Kano’s men, plus she didn’t have dellusions of herorism guiding her conscience, she was just pure evil at least in his eyes.”

Evan: Mhmm..Amber Parker..don’t have much on your file..but I’ll take your word on your capabilities for now..that seems to be in my best interest for now.. However let be frank in the mistake you just made, I’ll assume it’s pure ignorance. Sandra is the one who snapped Kano merely did what your friends claim to do protect humanity. I’ll be out.

“Evan called for an MRd craft to land for him.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:44 pm

"Abby was made aware of what Sandra was doing by the news. Mass murder of this scale was being reported and updates was made as MRD reported them. When news hit TV that Kano had stopped Sandra and MRD was arresting her, Abby got upset. Not that Kano stopped Sandra, Abby was grateful for that, what upset her was MRD taking her. Abby quickly took out her phone and texted Nate."

Abby's text: See me soon Nate, about Sandra.

"David could tell what Katy was saying was truth, she was one of his moms closest friend outside the family and if Katy said she was putting together a team to bust Sandra out of MRD, he knew it was truth. Katy approached David and gently removed the gun from his grasp."

Katy: We'll get them back, believe me, we will.

"Katy was still unaware Amber had swooped in and saved the day. Chole was now crying cause of David and the news her mother was gone. Katy laid the gun on a near by desk, and went to see to her next. Katy wanted to be a mother, but it was not going to be this way, she was not adopting Sandra's children as her own."

Katy: I'd hate to ask this, but David will you be alright with Chloe while I go speak with the group?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Amber: Sandra snapped? Do you have any idea of the people you are trying to deal with? Now stand aside little man, I have work to do

"Amber pushed him aside and inspected Sandra's body. She used a simple mind spell to go throw the events, but something was blocking the key parts. She did however get something of note. She managed to psionically track down all the victims Sandra had just killed. She really didn't felt any need to bring any of these people back, but there was something she was out to prove right now"

Amber: one last thing. Make sure to send aid to the families Sandra just killed. They'll be reborn sometime in the next hour, but I can't erase the psychological trauma.

"Amber, Dave and Sandra disappeared, appearing next to Keeth"

Amber: So? How is he?
Yelena: Well he's stable for now. I'll have to work on him back at the mansion where I have all my rune books
Amber: Alright then. Tanya, do you guys still keep uru chains around here? I need something that'll hold Sandra once she wakes up.

---

Yamairo: So...what do we do now?
James: We wait. A lot of us...you realize that what Sandra did just split us apart right? I doubt we'll have much support left after this
Yamairo: Who are you figuring?
James: Most if I think about it. I could get inside some of their heads but I don't want to be the villain here. I figure only you and me, Zach and Anna will probably and HAVE probably already contacted and sided with Filipe. Chulance...will go where Tesla goes I think. Marie likewise with Milo. Rachel will kill Nate herself if Filipe's so much as twists his ankle, and their daughters are the same...which in turn raises the question, if Gally sides with us, you think her other family will?
Yamairo: I don't think so. Maybe Ruth...maybe.

----

Filipe: The families thing doesn't sit well with me either, but I'm not going to bend over and take it just because Sandra did what she did. The game is still very much on...and the MRD just lost a lot of it's power dealing with just one of us

"Filipe's words were starting to sound more and more like Magneto's than anything else. Anna noticed, but bit her tongue out of respect"

Filipe: Anyway, since the X-Force didn't pick up, I say we go to James himself and confront him with this info. We'll wait for Yama to go out, maybe see if Isabel is safe or something, and we move in and interrogate him. I'll get us a psychic blocker so he can't just erase our minds or something

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:20 pm

"Tanya was tended to as well and responded to Amber."

Tanya: Uru chains? Yes, we should have them. Do you think this rampage was just one of Sandra's spurts, or do you think she's really losing it?

"Tanya mentioned where the chains can get picked up. Amber ported them there and Tanya got them past security, what was left of it anyway after Thor's attack."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:46 pm

"So the God of War isn't dead yet it seems." War spoke as Roberta was speaking to a US General who wanted a debrief from any surviving personnel in the area. It was a simple meeting in one of the tents at his camp. FEMA was all around the area including other civil service personnel. Her description of events were short, but he got the gist of it.

"Shit so the Asgardian has her? Do we need to worry about another attack?"

"Unlikely. He appeared pretty adamant on handling the terrorist himself. For now we don't need to worry about her, but keep your soldiers on alert. I doubt she was actually acting with other mutants. However it doesn't hurt to keep your eyes open."

General Huerta nodded in agreement and stood up. Just before he left the tent he turned back towards the operative. "What should we do if she comes back? You think you can handle her yourself?"

Roberta laughed and proceeded to leave the tent. "If she comes back there is likely nothing you or I can do to stop her. I even doubt Anti-Mugen weapons will work against her. Its unfortunate but we're fighting beings that can traverse millions of kilometers in seconds and destroy a planet. The game was rigged from the start."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Amber: You're awfully responsive for someone who just saved a girl after your husbands life...

"Amber takes the chains"

Amber: I'm taking the both of them to my mansion. I'll have Sandra under heavy restrains with Namini and this girl's help. I'll nurse Kano back to health, and I'm removing his monitor if he has one. After that, I'll give him a choice. Either take Asgard to war with MRD, or face me on top everything else.

"And with that last warning, Amber vanished, taking everyone but Tanya with her. Upon arriving at the mansion, Namini is waiting for her"

Namini: I drew up the sigils in the library. How are they?
Amber: Extremely hurt. Keeth, get Dante and Fathae. I want to be ready just in case Kano decides to be a tool

"Amber takes Sandra upstairs where she uses the uru chains along with various black magic spells to restrain Sandra inside a room, while Yelena starts to work on healing Kano. The young Rasputin isn't used to the Vishanti's powers coursing through her yet. Meanwhile Namini has taken Dave's unconscious body to the side and is trying to wake him up"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:05 am

"Tanya knew they was lucky Amber's group showed up, a few minutes and neither herself or Kano may not of been alive. Thor really did a number on them both. It seems Kano needed more treatment though, which means Tanya was in charge at the moment. There was quite a mess that had to be cleaned up."

Tanya: I better check out the scale of the damage and get the clean up under way.

"Tanya's day wasn't yet over."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 am

“Nate’s meeting with Abby hadn’t gone well, but over the past week things were looking up in his favor, Elle, and other members of the team had signe dup on his side, monitor in the neck after Sandra’s rampage, she was happy Amber had taken her parents away to safety, much to Nate and MRD’s chagrin, the world had pretty much lost faith in it’s heroes but many supported Asgard, and numerous construction workers had voluntereed to leave their jobs to contribute to the reconstruction of Asgard, with many Asgardian soldiers in pain being healed. Nate was in a meeting with Lex, and Terrel with a copy of the reality gem for less powerful the real gem of course.”

Terrell: So that’s all you need my ass for
Lex: We need you to harness the power, I’ve based this experiment off one of Otto Octavious, of course far more modified and superior we can harness the powers to draw limitless amounts of energy, as well as negate it all kinds mutagenic, magical, a certain amount of force, this weapon literally divides energies, abilities out of individuals within the area of effect, allowing MRD to subdue them.
Nate: a Weapon of this caliber Milo, Sandra, Amber
Lex: I’m the world’s most intelligent man, and I’ve had aid from oe of it’s most advanced super computer androids, and his accomplice in the redeemers.
Tommy: That would be me.
Lex: “Groans” Please..just accept the compliment without ego, thank you, anyway point is yes we can defeat them all, we have achance of victory, but I see wait until Kano’s complete recovery, but it’s time for their fall, the Olympians, Asgardians, Helipotians, all the pantheons, many consider the SXML a pantheon as well, with some of them having powers thatr rival gods some regard them in a fanatic worship like manner, but mankind is the ultimate species, the dominant, and everyone falls in this world man, woman, beast, plant, even the gods fall.
…………………
“Kano was seen in recovery he was doing much better, reabsorbing the body he gave to Thor’s spirit helped the recovery process, however the fact that Odin was “gone” hurt him. Unlike Thor, it was the real grandfather, of course as Loki had discovered Odin was alive but in a comatose state similar to Odinsleep however it was of a more sinister nature, and he’d managed to stabalize his condition for now, Asgard had done it’s best to support the effort in combatting the MHF escapee’s, Kano was just glad his wife was doing better but he’d been having visions of the souls of the damned, hell, lots of demonic imagery, purgatory, seen monsters in the present and ancient world takin the lives of unsuspecting or defenless mortals, it was disturbin gto saw the least. Thor’s spirit watched struggling from another realm imprisoned in a glass triangular shape tha tappeared miniscule in Mother’s hands.”

Mother: Honestly for a spirit you’re pesky, I’d give you to Hel, but I’m not one fo rorder, leaving you floating around in the limbo with nothig is hnoestly worst then Purgatory and being an immortal god your detoriation will be plasurable to watch.
Thor: You wrench, my son shall defeat you, your trickery is more foul then Loki’s.
Mother: OH don’t think Loki won’t “Avenge” your death he’s never particularly liked the humans,he’s went from insects to be squashed to primites to be ruled over, to tolerable, but now..haha..the things he plans..oh joyous things are happening.

“Mother laughed clenching her fist dispering Thor elsewhere, walking through a dark and barren land where there was no human life, wth Kano he juts lay in his chair looking at Dave who’d left to steal pizzas from them via teleportaion as well as madri gras chicken wings, and soda, he was pigging out while looking at his wife still injured.”

Dave: Damn it..Damn it.. I just hope David, and Chloe ar eokay..fuck..
………………..
“Zach had stuck with Filipe and them, Chulance had went off in his own into the world after saying his good byes to his family just in case he dind’t make it he decided to keep tabs on the Brotherhood as well as MRD upon finding Tesla was part of the superhuman response unit. He decided to seek out the one person whom he knew he oculd entrust with Tesla’s safety entirely..her godfather Sirius whom he was meeting in a hotel bar in cancoon, mexico.”

Sirius: so my Tess is part of the MRD, I haven’t even used my powers since Dark Serpent.
Chulance: Why not, you’re one of the most powerful of usa ll, can’t trust Milo or none of them but I know a few people who can help you, this guy part of the shadow escorts Niko he knows almost everythign about powers, walking library, and man of the people.
Sirius: Trust randoms with the development of my power, one that can literally alter the world around it?
Chulance: It’r riskky, but he’s a hero, plus we have to save her, see what Evan has over her.
Sirius: Who says he has anything, honestly why the fuck haven’t you joined, saw the conference lots of yu heroes working with them now after Sandra’s gone crazy, fuck I don’t blame them yo usticking up with her, ANOTHER PINA COLADA, actually another one for my frined here both srong.

“The bar tender went to make the drinks using bacardi gold, and Captain Morgan while Sirius made a small pile of golden coins appear which the man eagerly connected a greedy gleam in his eye as he collected his payment.”

Bartender: Here you go boss!

“The man speak with a thick mexican ccent, while putting two straws in thei rtropical drinks, they began to sip and Chulance sighed he didn’t wanna work for the opposition but at the same time people with powers were getting too crazy.”
“Milo had been up all morning glad Marie had been with him all this time, Danny’d been staying home with Amy, and they’d been given some of the best food o Genosha, William had agreed wirh James to keep him hidden from MRD, as he flexed his muscles he quickly bulked up and gathered an orb of light in one hand, and electricity in other while becoming invisible then returning to normal and breathing smoke from his nostrils. He then used his girl’s power summoning a breeze to blow it away while the light and electricity vanished, his image flickered then stabalized.”

Milo: Alll my powesr, there back, my healing and all the durability I got too, I saw this woman, she was like the ultimate mom figure, except she was fucking crazy, I took Sanra to see her Marie..whatever’s happening to her, what happened to her it’s all my fault, my attempt to play hero by myself always tryna play god, but in the end I don’t have any angels to pick up the pieces when I get my people hurt.

“Milo gripped his hand in frustraiton as a tear formed in his eye, from what he’d read on the laptop over the past hours things were hectic all around the world, and he was at the epicenter of the most, more importantly Phoenix’s break down.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:48 am

"Amber arrives downstairs after another session of trying to get things out of Sandra's head. Something, either Sandra herself or outside influence, was blocking her entirely despite her best efforts"

Amber: [i]If this keeps up I'm just going to fucking go back in time...and bloody Death told me that if I used True Magic to reverse what she did I'd have to deal with her on top of...[/i

"Just as she does, an explosion goes off in the basement, likely the resident dwarf Bofro up to his insane magitech engineering again."

Amber: How you doing Kano? According to Yelena your wounds are mostly healed. You were lucky she wasn't busy with anything, I'm not nearly as good as her or my elf friend at healing these days. And have you thought about what I said? Once you're fully recovered, you're going to have to make the choice.

"Amber was ready to fight Kano if he chose to side with MRD. As she saw it, keeping her friends alive and free was her goal, above everything else. Beating them to a bloody pulp did not violate these two conditions so long as she healed them back up after"

----

"James was in his usual spot down in Cerebra monitoring the island, when he's joined by Filipe, who had used his access which hadn't been revoked yet to get in"

James: Filipe. You shouldn't be here
Filipe: I have a question...I want you to tell me everything about the X-Force

---

"Yamairo meanwhile was taking a walk with his sister Aya through Genosha, Aya's son running in front of them. The two hadn't really had time to talk since Yamairo had put her under his protection during the entire debacle with Zed"

Aya So as you see it, it's your fault Sandra killed those people then?
Yamairo: What do you mean as I see it? I'm the leader, I should have stopped her. Not 1 day into that position again and I manage to doom hundreds, including innocent children
Aya: It was no more your fault than it was Nate's fault Harry Estevan or Troy Crosby died. It seems for all your resentment of your friend, you're making the same mistakes. A warrior approaches all situations with pragmatism above all else. Honor doesn't doom just you, it dooms everybody bellow you

----

"Meanwhile Stark had called Oliver to a meeting. SHIELD had fully mobilized and were ready to attack Genosha on orders from any sovereign country and it didn't help that Genosha itself was now raising an army funded by Ventro. Aaron himself didn't know what to do"

Aaron: So this isn't even about the heroics or whatever. I mean both me and you have a lot invested in Genosha. Should we pull the plug on that? Not only would we be effectively saying we don't support them anymore...but it'd cost us billions. Not that we can't make it back, but still. And fucking Amber wont answer my calls or tell me where she took Sandra

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:59 am

"In the meeting with Abby it was clear she was upset Nate had tried to let MRD take Sandra and Dave. Nate argued about what Sandra did, Abby agreed that Sandra had to be stopped, but argued their was facilities on Genosha for holding super humans. Abby reminded Nate of her one condition on joining his team, Nate had to do only one thing to have Abby stay, and that was to keep the Fuller family safe. In case of Sandra, if she had to be retained, Abby wanted her retained on Genosha. But to her Nate allowing MRD to take Sandra and Dave, as well as leaving their children alone, that broke the one condition Abby had.

By the time the meeting had ended, Abby said "if you want any more info on the Phoenix, figure it out yourself" and she had stormed out of her apartment slamming the door behind her. Abby was soon after seen on Genosha, after calling James and being picked up by Yamairo, she had finally made her return to the team, a decision she felt Nate and his ass kissing to MRD had forced her to make.

Abby quickly made her way to the Fuller house where David was overjoyed to see Abby's return.|

"Sandra's recovery seemed to be slower then usual, was it the monitor placed in her, or a effect Amber had placed Dave didn't know, but it worried him. Nobody still didn't know for sure why Sandra went crazy on a killing spree, Dave was still blaming himself, thinking that him pressuring Sandra to do something was part of the cause, if not the cause itself.

Thoughts had also occurred of what if he didn't get in Sandra's way. Would Kano of still taken her out? Would the war be over with MRD gone. Was Sandra thinking that the ends justified the means. Then there was the children, Dave hadn't a clue if anybody was even watching them. He just wanted his wife to wake up soon."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:39 am

Emmet blinked, his mind finally clearing from the frenzied lust haze it had been under. He and Christian didnt appear to be in their room at the mansion anymore. He snapped his fingers as he remembered, he'd teleported them to some distance and abandoned island because he could feel himself beginning to lose control of his powers. This thought was proven by the fact that all that was of the island was a tiny speck of rock that the duo occupied. He rubbed his temple as he explored further. It felt like hours or possibly days had passed, but that was his own influence of the localized area of time around them. In acutality an hour passed, He expanded his range to peek at Sandra's current state, but found the knowledge was already open to him. A power spellcaster had intervened in her capture it seems, for a moment he wondered if it was Jericho, the person reeked of black magick, but they seemed to be much stronger then Jericho and it didnt seem in the necromancers nature either. Emmet assertained it was a friend of Sandra's and decided to leave the issue, for the moment anyway " Katy, it seems the rescue mission has been a success, possibly by a friend of yours, some black magic wielding magicianess, and Sandra is in her care "

As Emmet spoke to her, he stroked Christians hair, deciding they definetly needed to see what the extent of his demonic powers were, especially if he was whipping out skills that belonged to demon lords. He teleported them to Emmets own personal mansion. placing Christian in the main bedroom, Emmet teleported to his favorite place in the whole world, his extensive walk in closet and began moving through outfit after outfit.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:58 am

"Katy heard Emmet's call. By now she'd been made aware of Amber's presence and was much relieved Sandra was in Amber's care over the MRD."

Katy: Yes, I wasn't really expecting her to show up, but she did and it saved us a lot of hassle I recon. I just hope she figures out what had gotten into Sandra so suddenly.

"Katy referring to the person as "she" confirmed to Emmet that the person in question was not Jericho."

"After resting for a while it seems Sandra had finally started coming around. Her last memory seems to be of kissing Dave then Kano hitting her with a massive attack. Speaking of Dave, it seemed he was in the very room she was. Sandra quickly noticed she seemed to have been all bound up in chains and other such measures."

Sandra: Dave. What... happened?

"Sandra quickly found something strange, it seemed difficult for her to reach her powers. She wouldn't say impossible, but something was certainly in the works of trying to hold her back."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:45 pm

“Nate had Lex erase the memories of Abby’s participation in their organizartion including the location of the room, as well as other important details for now everything was going good, The dividend was in the final stages of development, with Lex, Tommy, Construct, hell even Cyber’s support they were cranking out technology via re enginerring, Reed Richard’s database, and their own inventions technology capable of stopping superhumans, he did have a slight fear of how humanity might deal with these new innovations after the SXML were brought down, but that was a threat for another day.”

Nate: That’s good, I told MRD to back off from Genosha, they’ve agreed, the fact hat I did it on live television helps as well..
……………..
“Kano nodded, he wasn’t going to say anything, but he knew his choice, Sandra had crossed a line, and this wasn’t going to fly with him. Remorse or not she was a killer, it didn’t matter if she was drunk or what not, when drunk people without crimes commited crimes they were still held responsible, “

Kano:I will make my choice Ms. Parker, I thank you for letting me rest In your home.
…………………..
Dave: you happened, you..the Phoenix I dunno you took over you went to D.C wiped out th eMRD base there, you killed thousands of agents, women, children, babies, not just peope related to MRD poltiicans too..anyone who supported them.

“Dave shuddered thinking about it, he still loved his wife of course, but who killed newborns, all because of who there parents were, it was sick, at least they’d kept the monitor in, he wanted t obelieve she was under control or something but hse wasn’t acting like it, no control could be detected, and it never took this long to figure it out “
……………..
“Milo left the hospital he wa fine now, he was immortal for pete’s sake. He was back in his apartment room on his private TV quarters he’d used his control of reality tom ake it so he could view nearly every section of th eowrld on his one tv screen, but to anyone else watching they’d just see him staring a ta blank blue screen, in his hand he had a huge bottle of Whiskey the potency of course off the charts, but he was gulping it down while exaiming present humanity as well as events over the past week when he was out of comission. He didn’t even react when Danny came inside having his own lime a rita, one of his favorite kinds of beers.”

Danny: Dad
Milo: Who told you you could start drinking?
Danny: You were doing hella more shit, when you were my age.
Milo: You think I don’t know the other shit you tried besides drinking.
Dave: Weed isn’t, hell nothing is
Milo: I don’t honestly fucking care Danny, you shouldn’t either, we don’t have to listen to rules, we’re better then these apes.

“Danny paused wondering what was worng with his father.”

Danny: dad are you still mad about what happened with that psycho Phoenix bitch she killed

“Without warning a massive wave of teleknesis shot Danny across the room and into awall, Milo was in-front o him in a second having his son in a choke hold burning him slightly with hell fire.”

Milo: I am your father, I am the strongest man on the fucking earth, in this fucking galaxy, and a fuck ton of other places too, so you watch your fucking language around me alright! Sandra Fuller is one of my best frineds, and unless you want a visi tto some fucking lovecraftian horror stories, and some fanfics about them I suggest you shut the fuck up, you fucking disgrace. You want drinks, you want fucking drinks, weed?!

“Milo waved his hand and Danny’s bedroom was filled with cases of potent lime a ritas, other beverages, and pouds of different strains, he then let go.”

Milo: If you’re gonna talk about my shit about my friends, the same people that keep you safe, stay the fuck out of my way until you have manners.

“He snapped opening a portal that literally dragged Danny in and opened up in his room, Milo then went back to the TV screen to examine the situation at Amber’s residence.”
…………………….
Oliver: I say we do to be honest, I’m not going to support whatever Ventro, and them are cooking up, after what Sandra did..I just can’t..

“Oliver couldn’t comprormise his morals any longer, innocent famillies being killed was where he drew the line, he was a defender of the common hard working man first and foremost.”

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:03 pm

"This was going to be a rough day. For now he needed to get some pople who he thought could finish this job without dying. it was interesting how many powerful people he knew. At least when it came to more physical forces. "

Tyrone: Well the man who just rescued you is my father's 'Magic Guy'. I guess he is some sort of wizard or something. He may be interested in helping you. My sister isn't the type of person who should go up against titans of combat but.....

"He turned away from Tess not sure if he should even tell her about those powers. This time he needed all the help he could get."

Tyrone: Well she can predict almost any possible future. If that helps I may be able to convince her to join us.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next