Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:28 pm

"Sandra knew full well what she did."

Sandra: I meant where are we Dave?
Dave: Amber's place. She retraining you. MRD also got a monitor in you.
Sandra: A monitor huh, thanks a lot Dave.
Dave: What?
Sandra: Come on Dave, Kano couldn't touch me. I don't know why, but he wasn't using nearly his full powers. I had the fight won, I was about to deal with this MRD situation once and for, and put humanity in their place. But no, you had to show up didn't you?
Dave: Sandra I couldn't let you keep murdering people, I came to help you Sandra.
Sandra: Help huh. How about the next time you think about helping, you don't.

"Dave knew something was still not normal with Sandra. She never spoke to Dave like this."

Dave: All those people Sandra... humanity didn't deserve that.
Sandra: Humanity has fallen from grace Dave, and while they delayed their judgement, The Phoenix will rise again to finish what it started. You guys can't keep me tied up here forever.

"Sandra seemed to keep redirecting blame back on Dave, blaming him as the sole reason for her capture. She didn't even seem remorseful of the life's she took, instead proclaiming that the Phoenix would finish what it started. It wasn't characteristic of Sandra."

Sandra: Dave?
Dave: What?
Sandra: Exactly why are you here, is there no one watching over Chloe and David right now? Do you not care about our children? Last time I checked I was immortal, which means sooner or later I will return to you, even if I "die".

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:49 pm

“Dave sighed he was getting tired of this, at first he wanted Sandra to stand up for herself, then she wanted to wipe out humanity, their judgement she sounded like a religious fanatic or one of the fallen angels they encountered.”

Dave: Know what fuck it, I had Katy watching the kids so I could help you, but you don’t need any damn help, when you get released I hope you stop being a fucking psycho path because most of the world, and about half of the team or more think you need to be locked up or dead, I’m wondering who’s side I’m on.

“Dave was just speakingo ut of anger, regardless of what happened he wouldn’t want his wife killed, detained was another story because of her actions, but even then he wouldn’t like it. He appeared in the house instantly going to the fridge for a drink, budding alcoholic probably.”

Dave: Katy I’m back, thanks for everything..I don’t know what to say..

“Dave didn’t even know Abby was back, as he got a 40oz of malt liquor and orange juice prepared to mix them together in the bottle.”
……………
“Tess was at Terra Corp’s private bar, Nick’s actions over the week had gotten worst, and she had a meeting with Tyrone’s sister as he wa salso interfering with the hills last then legal business, but honestly drug tafficking was the least of the world’s worries after Phoenix’s rampages, the U.S had signifgantly reducced the DEA’s funding, and recreational usage of Marijuana was legal in over half the states, and with how much money the Governmetn was having talks of federall egalization of it, and who knows what else, whatever measure it took to stop the Phoenix.”

Tess: Tyrone..when is your sister coming exaclty, things aren’t exactly getting any better by us wasting time.

“She said as the bar tender brought her fourth shot glass, usually she was against drinking when business was going on, but like many other people she was adopting a mind set that end times were near, so you might as well enjoy them.”
………………….
“Harvey was walking around Oscorp feeling like a champion, his father was in a comatose state courtesy of hi snew allies at Terra Corp, and his will altered to entrust the majority to him, and a small share to Carmen, many suspected something was up but legally little could be done, and most lawyers were being involved in superhuman cases right now.”

Harvey: Carmen is something the matter.
Carmen :You fucking bastard ou

“Harvey raised his leg and kicked his sister causing her to hit a wall, tears weling up in her eyes. Harvey grinned he hadn’t had that much fun in a whiel ,Oscorp his .”

Harvey: Look I don’t want to have to end up beating the fuck out of you as, much as I enjoy it take that payed vacation to Genosha, of course James and them don’t care about you or ele they would have figured out a way to get your powers back, but I don’t blame them we have enough psychotic gods running around these days.
Carmen: You’re wrong, he loves me!
Harvey: Oh boo hooo!!!! Just shut the hell up and goo!
Carmen: Fine! But when I get my powers back you’re gonan regret your

“Harvey just grabbed something and tossed it it her causing her to get hit as she turned around, and tears to well up in her eyes.”

Carmen: YOUR SO FUCKIJNG MEAN I HATE YOU OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!

“Harvey just laughed, billionare, humliating his sister, as she left another individual appeared Loki.”

Harvey: Ah my dearest friend welcome.
Loki: Dearest friend, we’re allies with a single goal, you harnsesed the hammer, controlled the mighty, and harnassed Cul’s vast power.
Harvey: Yes Sadly it vastly damaged me of course you being a real god, will probably do better with it of course, you want his powers?
Loki: No I need access to them to get what I really want, something that will make controlling the 9 realms all the more easier, and erasing that stain who slaughtered my brother, these primates do not deserve what they’ve been given there not entitled to the luxury of gods.
Harvey: Well..I’ll have you know..
Loki: Please, if you wielded the powers of the worthy you’re above them as well, the individuals who were controlled by the Worthy get me all the information, but for now we lay low I ally myself with Kano, let this “War” play its course, but after it’s over, we strike, we take over.
Harvey: “Nods” Alright, I like it, good plan. Calls for a taste of my fine 70k wine, mind bringing it over.
Loki: My pleasure Mr. Osborn.

“ A fruitful alliance of evil seemed to be budding among the two, while Milo had lef this screen reappearing near Emmet’s wliving quarters, he wanted to have the word with Sandra’s newest Phoenix buddy, and began knocking on the door while sending a telepathic message.”

Milo: Emmet we’ve yet to formally been introduced, my name is Milo Ventro, one of Sandra’s closest friends, I’d like a word with you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:15 pm

"What Dave didn't know was Abby actually sent Katy home a while ago, saying she wanted time to catch up with the family, starting with the children. Abby walked out to the kitchen after hearing Dave's voice."

Abby: Dave...

"Dave didn't seem in a good mood, and Abby knew this would be a shock to him."

"Sandra shrugged off Dave's words, seem normal for him. Get in the fucking way, cause Sandra trouble, whine when she speaks her mind and disappear. He was barely any better then those moronic humans who don't know their place. Dave was probably drinking right now. Then again what's all he's good for, not like the man had any real power. Chloe was stronger then him, and she was 5."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Emmet was having a grand old time of playing dress up. Fashion was one of his greatest passions, rivaling and possibly outmatching song and dance. A light tune played in the background and Emmet changed from outfit to outfit. Currently he was wearing a a light grey  lois vuitton shirt, a pair of blueskinny jean, a black vest, with a checkered scarf around his neck, a pair of converse, and topped with a derby hat. He was admiring his appearance in his arrays of mirrors when he sensed Milo appear, followed by a telepathic calling. He considered it for a moment then shrugged " Indeed we havent been, I'm sure I can afford you several words, among other things. Please come in " Emmet waited for Milo to appear then turned around to face him.

" Well, what do you think? I'd say this is one of my favorite looks "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:40 pm

“Dave just groaned as he poured the OJ in the Malt Liquor, he was happy his daughter was back, but it took his mother going Al Quida on the world for her to do it. Truthfully he’d given up heroism a while ago the only thing that irked him was murdering innocents family members, children, babies, but some of those kids could grow up to be the very people that attempted to or or potentially succeeded in killing his own children, something that didn’t exactly comfort him at night. As he finished mixing his rink he put the OJ in the fridge and started drinking.”

Dave: SO you left because your mom was dangerous, came back after she killed lots of people makes enough sense..better late then never to have a baby sitter.

“Dave was in a foul mood after his convresation with Sandra, that was his wake up present and teleported to the couch to turn on the TV, but moved the xbox controller to his hand wanting to go straight to netflix, he didn’t care about what the news had to say about his people right now.”
……………………………
Milo teleported inside observing the outfit Emmet had on, shit it was pretty nice. Lately of course he hadn’t been worrying about fashion, he was a billionare and some of the clothes he had been parading aroud in looked straight off the 5 dollar section in wal-mart.

“I have to agree, Louis Vutton is a favorite of mine as well, although you couldn’t tell with what I’ve been going around wearing as of late.” Milo stopped he didn’t want to get side tracked in a conversation about brand name clothing at least until business was out of the way, after that he didn’t care, not like time was of any importance to him. “However I didn’t come here to talkabout your wardrobe even though it is very impressive, I’m a man of many talents research being one of them, I’ve done some on you, what little information you have about yourself, you’ve covered tracks and influences in history quite well. My Question today is who’s side are you on, it’s no secret a lot of the team broke off to sign up with MRD after Sandra’s necessary actions, are you going to side with us when MRD, SHIELD, everyone attacks?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 pm

"It felt right, Abby being back, although after Nate had her memories erased of why she returned, she was unsure of the reason she was now here. She remembers being made at Nate for letting MRD try to take the family, but nothing beyond that.

Sadly while her return was a joy to the children, it seemed not to effect Dave. Abby worried just how badly things had gotten with Sandra as of late. Sadly, it seemed news reports was true about Phoenix."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:58 pm

"Dave just looked at her as he drank."

Dave: You want something to drink Abby, come on you're old enough.

"Dave just wondered why she had nothing to say as he chugged more of his forty, and went to netflix to see what's on."

Dave: If you're wondering about mom, she's locked up at Amber's house because she dosen't give a damn about killing people anymore, it's "necessary".

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Abby: Necessary?

"Abby passed on the drink, with a drunk father and locked up mother, someone had to have their wits about them for the children's sake. Abby took a seat."

Abby: Sandra never does anything like this willingly, not unless something has her all messed up. Dave what's been going on since I left, why is she acting this way?

"Abby could tell life certainly hadn't gotten any easier on them. Dave was drinking, Sandra was crazy, it was a mess."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 pm

"Dave juts shook his head and chugged more of his drink, it had only been about ten minutes since he got the bottle, fifteen since he'd been home, but one malt liquor wouldn't do much but give him a heavy buzz the way he drank."

Dave: Don't you get it, nothing happened, there's no telepathy, mental power, magic, nothing, nothing happened, she just doesn't give a damn anymore, she said there MRD's friends, families, they need to die, why is that so hard to believe? Personally I think we attack MRD that's fine, but killing innocents.

"Dave sighed they were breaking boundaries that couldn't be repaired, and he didn't know how history would look at them."

Dave: I don't know anymore, I just want my beer cold, and my kids safe. Fuck everything else.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:20 pm

" Hmm, flattery will get you everywhere "

Emmet agreed that Milo certainly wasnt looking his sunday best, his eyebrows could use a tweezing otherwise the man was not unapealing to the eyes. He smiled as Milo explained how he'd done some research on him. He suppose he shouldnt expect anything less from the man lorded as the strongest, to dig up what Emmet had covered up " Your certainly well informed and to answer your question, yes I will in a way be on your side. History is trecking on and another page is going to be written in blood as is customary. I wish to see it and experience it, i'll help anyway I can and desire to "

Behind him all his reflections in the mirrors were changing clothes consistantly.

" How do you imagine this will all play out? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:27 pm

"Dave was clearly upset, by the way it sounded her and Sandra might of been on their way towards drifting apart. However Abby couldn't buy it that nothing happened, something must of happened."

Abby:It might not be anything obvious, but there has to be something. Your describing a women, that doesn't even sound like Sandra anymore. A mass murdering physco bitch isn't the women I remember. You've been together with Sandra what, 7, 8, 9 years. You two has been together ever since you joined SXM. You must know this isn't normal for her.

Dave you've never given up on your wife. You stuck by her even after I couldn't handle it anymore and left SXM, you remained at her side. You've always been there, always. Don't give up now.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:44 pm

“The Superhuman Response unit had grown from a rag tag group to afull force movemoent one Roberta wa sin charge of, managing beings who were capable of combatting people like. Evan was somewhat glad Sanra had snapped, they’d gotten more people to sign up for the monitoring act in order to get Government protection against anti superhuman activity, and they’d managed to bring many of the key figures in the Cleansers to justice, confiscate a lot of their funding and equipment as well as infromation on superhumans. Evan was still having a hard time coping with angels, demons, magic, monsters all this being real, but he was presented with hard cold facts that couldn’t be ignored mainly because Shawn was in his face.”

Evan: I get it Angel of the Lord, you still have a damn monitor.
Shawn: I’ve agreed to wear your contraption, but as you can clearly see, it has no hold ove rme for I’m not superhuman.
Evan: That’s nice, that’s fantastic your Mr. Angel Man.
Shawn: I am host of THE Spirit of Vengeance not one of them like the Ghost Rider.
Evan: Fabolous..”Claps” You must be proud, you must
Shawn: your sarcasm is not well received, while the messengers of God will not intervene on either side, your spiritual future is looking grim.
Evan: Just like your business suit that you’re wearing, why not wear one of MRD or some casual clothing, you super folks don’t have dress code, call that a present from the President. Just go get Roberta, I have a delicate operation for you to handle.

“Shawn nodded going to find Roberta for whatever mission Director Kingsfield had assigned them, he claimed it was one of the most important.”
……………….
Milo was just glad to have support from another Phoenix, especially with Sandra contained and monitored, that was another thing he needed to do research on see how exactly it inhibited their powers, Ever since his confrontation with Mother he’d honestly felt better, a week ago he would have felt uncomfortable talking about the upcoming bloodshed, now he was eager. “ I’m glad to have another powerful person that dosen’t want to bend over backwards to MRD’s bullshit laws especially a Phoenix host.”

The next question caused him to pause and think, there were som any diferent things that could happen, the only one he cared about preventing was the one he’d carved all those years ago with the X Lords.” I’d like to imagine we get rid of MRD, the world realizes trying to control and monitor people is bad, and we live happy ever ofter, but most likely a lot of people will die men, women, kids, even my friends, there’s gonna be lots and lots of blood.” Milo just shrugged his shoulder, the people who stayed and those who left had all made their choice where they stood.
………………………….
“Dave just looked at Abby and shook her head as he was going through the selection of movies netflix had, as usual they had every movie..except the ones he wanted to watch.”

Dave: Look, she told me I’m a fucking distraction, a distraction that went to hell twice, no three four times I forgot, It ry to forget shit like that, died, I don’t know even know all the shit that’s been happening to me honestly. But you watch your fucking mouth when you talk about my wife, your mom! She’s not a psychopath she just took business with MRD a little to far over the edge.

“Dave’s mood was just worsening, he didn’t mean to cuss at Abby, but even now he didn’t want people juts talking about Sandra, MRD weren’t any friend of his, he just didn’t agree with targetting at the very least children, but if there parents were killed and they were spared, they’d just grow up to be the next generation of MRD.”

Dave: I’m not giving up! But if she dosen’t want me around, the hell do you want me to do, she can’t die anyway…she can’t..

“Dave stopped and just took more of his drink until it was nearly empty, causing him to focus and teleport a bottle of Patron and a shot glass over to him, he didn’t want any more 40’s, he wanted some hard liquor in his system.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Abby: I'm sorry Dave, I do not intend to insult Sandra personally, I was just making a point. And besides, a distraction, not wanting you around. Dave she never talks to you like that, even if she thought that, she would never say it to you. She wouldn't hurt you like that. Isn't that proof enough that Sandra isn't herself?

"Dave's mood seem to be worsening and Abby was afraid she was going to anger Dave to much. She wondered if drinking sessions like this occurred often, or if the children sometimes got scared to. This family seemed in complete shambles, was this somehow her fault, was her leaving the beginning of the families downfall?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:22 pm

Emmets eyes twinkled a little " I suppose thats one way of see it, well heeresto better days and new friends " Emmet snapped his fingers and the music in the room changed " What say we solidify this alliance, nothing major like signing a contract in blood or sharing sake cups. A simple song says it all "

Milo shrugged " Set it up "

A broad grin split Emmets face as the music kicked into overdrive

Emmet: Baby, can’t you see
I’m calling
A guy like you
Should wear a warning
It’s dangerous
I’m fallin’

Milo didnt miss a beat as Emmet slinked forward and met the phoenix halfway

Milo: There’s no escape
I can’t wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You’re dangerous
I’m lovin’ it

The scenery dissolved till they were circling each other on a large stage with the spot light on them.

Emmet/Milo: Too high
Can’t come down
Losing my head
Spinning ‘round and ‘round
Do you feel me now

With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
And I love what you do

Grasping Emmets hand, he twirled the phoenix around, pulled him close, then dipped him before they broke apart

Emmet: It’s getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly
It’s taking over me

Milo: Too high
Can’t come down
It’s in the air
And it’s all around
Can you feel me now

This time as they came close, Emmet propped his hat on Milo's head, revealing that his white-blonde hair had turned completely red, but seemingly not noticing.

Emmet/Milo: With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
I’m addicted to you
And I love what you do

Don't you know that you're toxic

They continued their dance, Milo managing to keep track with Emmet, admiting that his moves and hip use surpassed most females he knew.

Emmet/Milo: With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic

Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now

As the song ended, the two found themselves back in Emmet's walk in closet. Emmet leaning against the mirror and nodding approvingly " Not bad, is there you need? " he was distantly wondering how Sandra was doing.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Aaron: Fair enough. But don't lift your investments just yet

"Aaron seemed to be in deep thought"

Aaron: I get a feeling that the MRD is going to cross a line before this is over Ollie...and Sandra acted on her own, the SXM have already branded her a criminal by their views as well

----

Amber: Stop calling me miss Parker you little shit

"Amber picked Kano by the collar and pushed him up"

Amber: Or do you want to go right now? We don't need to fucking wait for you to get back on your prissy little throne and start deciding what we have to do without fucking consulting us. I am in a foul fucking mood Kano. I couldn't remove those fucking monitors which means they have someone on their side countering me, which can only mean ONE FUCKING THING, and that's Outer Gods. Now pull up your frilly panties, and follow me, I want you to interrogate Sandra with me.

"Amber pushed Kano, almost have expecting him to start acting like he does and fight back instead of treating her like some stranger. The both of them climb the stairs and enter Sandra's room"

Amber: I noticed Dave left...Sandra we need to talk. What you did to those people...you killed innocent families, you realize that right? You didn't just target MRD agents with that killspell

---

"James and Filipe had finished their talk about the X-Force"

Filipe: So you've been secretly running a fucking killsquad under the noses of me, Yama and everyone else?
James: Milo, Fawkes and Aaron knew...you guys didn't need dirty your hands
Filipe: Yeah right, call it that. Killing people is so what heroes do
James: Filipe you've been wanting to kill everybody in the MRD since Harry
Filipe: NO! You do not get to use my anger at what they did to MY BEST FRIEND and turn it into something it's not. What I want to do and what WILL DO are two very different things.
James: Fine then. Anyway, they're at Samuel's old mansion if you want to talk to them or join the team. Just please don't go thinking they'll listen to anything you say, they're under my command
Filipe: Give me command then.
James: No...you are not dirtying your hands. That's my job
Filipe: Why don't you just it as "it's my job to decide who lives and who dies" then...maybe MRD has a point after all, I dunno anymore...tell Rachel and the girls I love them if you can, I'm going back into hiding.

"He turns to walk away"

James: They do have a point by the way. But they still don't get to threaten my friends life. I've made those choices before and I know why they're wrong to do them. I guess Nate, Sean and the others need to make them too to understand that.

"Filipe waves and then vanishes into mist"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:13 am

Sandra: I assure you, everyone had some tie, even if tiny towards MRD. The plan was simple really, take out MRD, anyone remotely related, and ones who risked growing up to be future agents. A little extreme? Maybe, however this feud that is boiling over these monitors, it'll end in blood anyway. In the end, either MRD still dies, many in a more gruesome fashion then I'd of taken them out. Or we die and super humans are dealt with forever.

"Sandra spoke as if she knew was a certainty."

Sandra: I don't know about you, but honestly I'm sick and tired of putting them before my own loved ones and friends. They want to monitor us after the countless times we've saved this world, they want to label us demons, then so be it. What was that old saying, give the people what they want? Well better wish what you ask for.

"Sandra knew in her current situation she may well just come out with what's on her mind."

Sandra: To think they have the nerve to think they are the only ones who lost lives in these battles, and blame us for it. For the few that died in the cross fire, billions others was saved and humanity survived. But they still don't care, do they? Them ungrateful pricks deserve to be put in their place.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:46 am

Amber: There's a difference between giving them what they have coming to them and killing innocents Sandra. I did my research, you killed families too. But hey, if you're okay with dragging civilians into this, maybe I should just go pay Dave and your kids a visit and do it eye for an eye. Dave once hosted the Void, David is a hellspawn, not like I wouldn't be doing everyone a favor. What do you say? Maybe track down that girl Abby. I mean she has blood on her hands too right? Or maybe, maybe...

"Amber suddenly turns to Kano"

Amber: While I'm at it, maybe I should go ahead and kill you now...don't you agree Kano. Lets just go ahead and kill everybody in the Shadow X-Men and then we can have peace right? I mean after all the casualties it wouldn't be uncalled for right? What do you say mister Thunder God? Fuck monitors, that's for the weak. If you want shit done, you draw blood

"Amber is obviously pushing the both of them into a reaction. She was extremely angry that they had turned their hands on each other after spending over half a decade protecting each other's backs. To her, turning your back on your friends, no matter the reasons, was the worst thing anybody in this stupid war could have done. He would have rather they all joined MRD than this"

Amber: So...what say you? Should we Kano?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:25 am

"Words wasn't even needed to see that Amber threatening Sandra's family had gotta a clear reaction from her. Yet Sandra could see what Amber was getting at."

Sandra: Alright damnit, it was a laps of judgement on my behalf to drag the soldiers families into it.

"She wasn't happy about it, but Sandra would go out for blood if Amber went after the others. So she shouldn't be surprised if others felt the same way as her. However she still seemed not to have had second thoughts on going after MRD themselves."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:53 am

“After the singing was over Milo was out allies confirmed, his son disicpled, his daughter smiling, Marie on his side, however he had a lot of things he wanted to do that he feltl he could do now, in some ways he was glad he burned the original costume he had, he could always recreate it later anyway but he was done with tha tpath, and the symbolism of getting rid of Fusion at least the costume aspect meant something to him.”

Milo: Then there’s the situation with Sandra, ain’t shit wrong with her, we both realized the same shit trying to dela with Mother, these parties man fuck em, people just wanna live, she’s not doing nothing.

“Milo was reasoning with himself while claiming the bottle he’d been drinking earlier before Danny interrutped him, and went over to his xbox tostart playing while drinking. HE had a lot on his mind, and he was about to make some choices he felt like he might regret, but it didn’t matter anymore.”
…………..
“Dave shook his head perhaps alcohol was having too much of an effect as he made more shot glasses appear, he began pouring shots, he wanted to finish this conversation with her before he got too incoherent.”

Dave: Yeah I know I shouldn’t have snapped, we don’t need two people like her around the house. Who’s to say she couldn’t start now, I’ve said some bad shit to her and I regret it, but you can’t make people forget, especially someone who controls memories.

“dave said before taking all five shots he had, and leaned back in his chair as his head swam a litle, he began pouring up thre shots, 8 shots out to be enough plus he had another 40 ounce it was eartly in the morning so he couldn’t get completely screwed.”
…………………………
Oliver: That’s why she’s not being puninshed, a normal person would be serving time, she’s in magic luxury land I’m sorry I don’t agree with that Aaron, I do gree with capital punishment for people who kill innocent hard working men, and women and their children, their new borns.
………………
Kano: She merely says what you want to her Miss Parker, the minute you cut those restaraints, she will murder more people, something I cannot allow to happen, Amber I do not wish to got o war with you but if you pick the wrong side in the upcomign battle..then sobe it.

“Kano wasn’t going to support the MRD if they went off the rails in his opinion, but so far only the members of the SXM had commited the atrocious acts, and he wanted to do the job he was entrusted to by being all father of Asgard, defending the 9 realms including Midgard.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:23 am

Amber: Oh sobe it?

"Amber instantly frees Sandra."

Amber: Are we going to go?! Sandra you wanna kill more people be my guest, I'll end you the second you try. You wanna talk about sacrifice...bitch your entire family is still alive aren't they? In fact, a lot of the reasons they're still alive is because I was out there fighting people like Jorgan while you were bending over and taking the HAMMER dick straight up. And Kano was fighting as well. Have you forgotten that? And Kano, how about instead of following the official narrative and doing the exact same thing SHE DID back then, you get your head out of your Asgardian ass and realize that these monitors and these methods are NOT LEGITIMATE. We fight and protect this planet form things those little shits like Nate and Lex CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND.

"Amber had finally had enough of them. She had only needed to get a quick summary from Keeth to instantly fly into a rage, but now that she was hearing Kano and Sandra talk this bullshit to her, she had all but lost it, and if they wanted to fight, they were going to heart the truth they were ignoring before they did"

Amber: They say we have god complexes? I sure as hell do, considering half the things I have faced ARE GODS, and I've beaten then, I am on that level. Sandra is the embodiment of death and rebirth. You're a god period. Lets keep going while we're at it. Yamairo, in case neither of you have noticed, has been blessed by the river Styx. Filipe and Harry have blessings and contacts with the Heavenly Host.

"And just mentioning Harry's name stung her. If she had been here...if any of them had given half a shit about the entire Tesla thing, instead of ignoring it and choosing to focus on this grand war that was meaningless in the long run. In the long run, MRD was getting taken down, the monitors removed, and status quo would be restored. Because that's what always happens. Because that's what people above and beyond what any government can do want to happen. Because that's what needs to happen to keep the entire universe safe. Amber truly believed that. But above all else, above any order that the superheroes had to follow to do their job, the one key rule was that they watched each other's backs. And everybody involved in this had broke that rule. They weren't watching Teslas back. The one guy who did was Harry. And he was dead for his trouble.

Amber: And they talk about the millions of lives lost, and Sandra talks about the billions saved...I don't care, and I haven't cared in a long time. You know why? Because to me, I wont spout statistics and use the deaths of people I never met and never cared about to justify my actions or my morals. The only reason I brought up the families Sandra is because YOU care about those things. You know you do, you're that king of good natured person. Don't turn or back on it just because it's the easy thing to do here. But me, I don't, I haven't since the Vishanti kicked me out for doing the right thing and using the sorcery to save Yama's life. I've realized a long time ago I don't care about the greater good, I care about the people I know. And you know what? Troy's dead, Harry's dead, and the both of you almost killed each other. Sandra you put Sean in a comma and somebody, I'd expect it was Felicia, took him and I can't find him and I don't know if he's alright. And that was YOU! Do you have ANY IDEA how full of shit that is?

"Amber takes a deep breath after the ran"

Amber: So here's the summary. I am here to save my friends lives and freedom. I don't care about anything else. But just remember one thing, the both of you, saving your lives does not imply I can't beat the ever loving shit out of you. If you cross this line again, if you turn your backs on anybody in the team that needs your help, and I don't care who they are fighting for, I will not hold back. And for the love of god, stop bullshit yourselves. Kano you are not willing to join MRD, you have no respect for authority. You can take the kid out of the bad streets, but you can't take the bad streets out of the kid. You'll never be Thor, stop trying. And Sandra, stop pretending you're some big bad avenger who can just turn around and kill people like this. I don't know when, but someday soon all the blood you spilled is going to haunt you. That I can assure you of

"Amber turns her back"

Amber: Now I have to go talk some sense into Nate next, and then make sure Lex and MRD understands just how outgunned they really are here. Sandra...if you want that monitor removed, I suggest you reevaluate your priorities. Because I sure as hell am not taking the extra effort while you're still spouting genocide. And one last thing...try not to blow up the mansion if you do go at it again.

"And with that, she teleports, leaving Kano and Sandra alone"

----

Aaron: I don't. There are worse ways to make them suffer. And don't pretend that Sandra isn't a friend. What I think we should do is find her and remove the Phoenix from her, and then once that's done, have Milo or someone else sap her mutant powers. Leave her as a totally normal human being. I know to you that doesn't sound like punishment but, in my view, if you take away those powers, that's going to hurt her a lot more than just killing her

"Aaron sat on the chair in his suit where they were discussing this"

Aaron: And besides, if we just kill her as she is, the Phoenix will bring her back. And the monitors will fail eventually. MRD has a good thing going but if Milo decides to move this entire game's done. And at the end, the winners write history and Sandra will walk away scott free, and I don't want that to happen Ollie. I want some form of punishment. Because god knows I have NEVER let go of what Terrel did, and he walks around as if nothing happened. I still get angry at that, I just live with it. Do you see my point? We can't let MRD win this battle because they're gonna lose the war. We have to play a very tight game if we want to both defeat MRD and make sure Sandra gets what's coming to her. And when I say Sandra, I mean anybody else that goes over the line. So far we've been lucky it was only her.

"Aaron pours himself a drink and then adds one last joke in"

Aaron: Unless you consider that little joke Milo pulled at the openings in Genosha over the line. Frankly I found it hilarious and completely they dropped the ball and it was the SXM that kept order.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 am

"Well here they was, left face to face with each other."

Sandra: So what's going to happen here Kano?

"Sandra didn't regret her actions on MRD, though admitted involving the families was over the top. It was true though, Sandra had got so caught up in wanting to get rid of MRD that she lost sight of what really mattered most."

Abby: I don't think a few bad words would make her turn Dave. She's far to compassionate and caring about others feeling to hold it against you like that. As I said, all this, the rampage, what she said to you, this isn't like her Dave. Don't beat yourself up over it, what you need to do, is find out why she's acting this way, and how to get her acting like herself again. Just.. just think about it, and don't be so hard on yourself, please.

"Abby stood up and left to go check on the young ones, leaving Dave with his thoughts, hopefully to come to the conclusion that Sandra acting crazy isn't his fault."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 am

“Before the argument could escalate Sandra began to shimmer and hten vanish reappearing in Milo’s quarters as he was drinking a large ass pina colada filled with copious amounts of whiskey howver it was to the point that you couldn’t taste it.”

Milo: Genosha’s bars have some of the best mixed drinks in the world, only other place you can get this kind of quality is certain resorts in Jamica, cancoon, a few other places.

“Milo stopped himself, he didn’t want to ramble on, but he’d been seeing Sandra, and thought it was time to pull the plug for Kano’s sake as well, he couldn’t handle a round two with the Phoenix right now, not that he wanted MRD to win but it was his friends fighting.”

Milo: Sorry to just snatch you away, but I figured you needed some fresh air, get away from Kano at least.
………………………….
“Dave sighed he was getting drunk as he took his sixth, then seeventh shot and lay on the couch as he teleported th eeigth to him, he felt warm, fucked up enjoyable.”

Dave :Yeaaah butttttttttt you knoww fuck herr,,,acutally leave me alone let me enjoy my movie I looooooouuuuuu loooouuur veyou lol.

“Daev said to himself as he made a ninth soht appeared, the world swimming as he took the ninth shot, then teleporte da malt liquor over to him, officially drunk.”
…………………..
Oliver: Viewers didn’t find it that to funny, I’m neutral, but as long as Phoenix pays, I have some other matters to attend too be safe sandra.

“Oliver headed out, using the watchtowers teleportation system to head back to his office in New York.”

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 am

"There was no other interference from the super population. Roberta stayed around to help secure the area, but the destruction took up a large radius. It was also obvious most of the military strained to respond quickly enough. When Roberta was transformed she could sense millions of lives being in jeopardy. Sandra's powers reached out all over the planet attacking anyone related to MRD. Since it was a international group combined with being a government organization millions were connected to it by this point."

Roberta: Maybe we no I should speak to the President about this. Its getting out of control.

War: Aw you don't want to acknowledge our partnership? Anyway check behind you.

"Without hesitation Roberta whirled on the figure near her. Her pistol drawn and aimed at the well dressed dark skin man. Something was different about him though. For some reason she could tell he wasn't a human though."

War: huh that's definitely no mortal.

"He took her hand and teleported Roberta to Evan's office. When she recognized it was Even sitting at his desk her body relaxed. The weapon was still aimed at the non-human but only for another moment. At this point she had her fair share of fighting people who don't notice bullets impacting them."

Roberta: Director who is this man?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:07 pm

"Sandra smiled, she was always happy to see Milo."

Sandra: Mother, Kano, MRD, Amber, then Kano again.   Busy day.

"Sandra had Milo pass her a drink."

Sandra: So they say I have a monitor in me and it can't be removed.   It that true, or did they just not want to take it out?

"She was past the point of feeling the monitor in her.   Like Dave, Nate, or anyone else, she just felt normal at this point.   But having a 24/7 homing beacon swimming around inside her was not a appealing thought, especially if it could do anything to her.   Last thing she needed was to be in the middle of a battle and suddenly her strength cuts in half or whatever.   That shits worse then having Dave around."

"Abby decided it was best to just let Dave have his fun and went to see if David and Chloe where up to heading out for a while, maybe go to the park or go see a movie."

"Meanwhile Shawkun was seen sitting, legs folded, eyes closed.   The world was such a lovely place, mutants fighting MRD, supporters against non supporters, so many souls.  And not a single one was being wasted on heaven or hell.    Sandra's attack helped Shawkun a little, while she killed many, it was mostly just humans.   So all those absorbed souls only impacted Shawkun's human attributes.   Speed, strength, stamina.   Human souls did nothing towards boosting his powers or arsenal, but it was still better then nothing."

Shawkun: Ah Phoenix, thanks a bunch.

"In a dark corner in the room behind Shawkun, we see a clearly visible cocoon of energy. Jin entered the room."

Jin: How's our dead hero?
Shawkun: Coming along.   The Phoenix don't let it's hosts die that easily.   Look at Sandra for example.

"Jin just shrugged."

Jin: I still don't get it.  Why did you steal that body from MRD anyway?  He's not one of us, he turned and tried to kill you.
Shawkun: Don't bullshit me, you would try to kill me as well if you had the chance.

"Shawkun opened his eyes, looking back at the energy cocoon."

Shawkun: Besides we're going to have some fun with him.   With Sandra going on killing spree's and that new Phoenix in town that loves destruction.

"Shawkun already knew of Emmet, it was hard to hide a soul from Shawkun, especially if you had no idea you was watched."

Shawkun: I think a trio of killer Phoenix's should be quite a fun sight.   Which translates to a lot of souls for me.
Jin: But he's a good guy!
Shawkun: For now.   His knowledge and mind is not as developed as Sandra's to use the Phoenix to any great extent.   There are still ways to tinker with his morals and judgement.  Next time SXM see him, he won't be pretending to be asshole, he'll be the real deal.

"Shawkun's soul was still masked so nobody could find him.   And nobody gave a shit about Jin anyways, they are to focused on the MRD situation.   Shawkun was simply waiting for The Phoenix to do it's thing.  All the while screwing heaven and hell out of souls undetected.   Then there was the President, Shawkun was feeling a more aggressive move was being needed.   This monitor situation still seemed slow for his liking.   Shawkun wanted more then monitors mandated, it was time MRD moved out in force.   Get those monitors into super beings, be it willingly or not.   If the President did not make that call soon, then another visit would be in order."

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:29 am

Sarah: Your not the only one wasting time here.

"The dark haired woman said with a hint of annoyance, but a mostly neutral look. She was behind Tess when she showed up from nowhere. It almost made Tyrone jump, but he was pretty used to her nearly silent footsteps."

Sarah: You told me this was an emergency brother. This doesn't look life threatening to me. Just because you are working with Ms. Mercer it doesn't mean your activities supercedes mine in importance.

Tyrone: Fine what the hell were you doing then?

"Sarah pulled up a seat next to them and sat down."

Sarah: Someone owed a friend of mine money. With business in general being hectic due to some mutants thinking they can take or destroy what they want, I was in no mood to play with him.

"There was some blood on her tie which she quickly noticed and took off."

Sarah: So tell me your important business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next