Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:21 pm

"Filipe and Amber are face to face and neither is backing down, while Zach gulps. At that moment, Simon opens the door. James had informed the X-Force members at the mansion currently (him and Molly) that Filipe was meeting them, and he was beginning to wonder where the he was"

Simon: What's keeping you out...here...what's going on?

Filipe: You...been a long time Simon. Get back inside, I'm dealing with some business
Amber: There is no "business". You are backing off this case

"The air around Filipe starts to get cold as he turns to organic ice. Amber responds by summoning her sword"

Amber: Do not do this
Filipe: Get out of my way.

---

Aaron: Natey Natey Natey. Did you forget who I am? I have contingencies for everyone on this planet. Sandra, Amber, Kano...even Milo. I'll get my files and meet you as soon as I can, but only you. All due respect to MRD, I'm SHIELD. This is a favor to a friend, and me doing the right thing. SHIELD can't know I'm going around giving out secrets I haven't given to anyone else. I'd be removed from the chain of command even worse than I am now

"Aaron was banking on Nate believing him. Aaron did have methods to restrain most people on the planet, mostly but Milo knew that too. If Milo was on the other side, he would have to separate him, make him trust him as well. Aaron had a goal, bring Sandra in, and bring down MRD. To do all this he would have to play both sides like fiddles perfectly. And if either side discovered him, he was done".

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Sandra: Wait Amber? So after everything she said to me about turning around and taking those peoples lives, she turns around and harbors the souls. Do you think she want to revive everyone?

"It's the only use Sandra could think of for Amber to have the souls."

Tesla: That may or may not work depending if he currently holds the power of telepathy or not. If he does he can hear my thoughts and will know we are here for him. If not, it's a matter of who spots who first. I doubt he'd know I left SXM for MRD, so if he spotted me before I spotted him, he might bolt anyway, thinking Phoenix or even Fusion is lingering near by.

The plan you suggested is best suited if I can get some mental blocks in place, and have my appearance masked. Can you accomplish those feats, man of god? (referring to Shawn)

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:48 pm

“Nate paused he didn’t know if he could trust Aaron, then again he’d stood up for humanity before so it was a tough descision.”

Nate: Alright then Mr. Stark, I’m in the middle of a conversation with the President so I’ll have to excuse myself you set up the meeting and I’ll be sure to attend.

“Nate then hung up and walked back into the oval office, for now he’d keep this information secret especially form President Taylor”
…………………
Milo: Doubtful, everyone with the capability to revive life was informed that Death made it impossible, I wouldn’t be surprised if she needs the souls for some spell or something to make her self more powerful, wouldn’t be the first time ATEOTW or some force corrupted her come on. Let’s go beat her ass together…call it a date.

“Milo was joking around as he opened a vortex that sucked them in and they reappeared through a second vortex that opened near Filipe. Milo quickly scanned his thoughts and shook his head.”

Milo: At First I thought maybe the angels didn’t have a point, but shit perhaps they do Filipe..Zach..carry on with your plans, Amber..message from God himself..he wants his souls back and you captive, so what’s it gonna be come peacefully to the man upstairs oor…you gonna keep locking up my friends in chains and trying to stop them from saving the mutant race?
………………..
Shawn: Ayy ist here any power a man of God himself does not wield, let u enter.

“Shawn used his power of the venageance spirit to install blocks in Tesla’s mind while leading them inside the restaurant. Once inside a waitress brought them to a table to be seated, and then their water came Ikon Iltore however the name on his I.D tag said Sebastian Smith.”

Sebastian: Hello my name is Sebastian Smith, and I will be your waiter today, here’s your menu’s.

“Sebastian handed the three of them menu’s and took out a notepad.”

Sebastian: Would you like to try our soup of the day creamy bacon & cheese wonderful, and at the small cost of 4.99 and for an extra two dollars you can got bottomless creamy cheese soup which is an endless serving of the soup, also recommended or the day our creamy parmesian chicken with broccoli and baked potatoes, I’ll give you guys time to decide on that what would you all like to drink.
Shawn: All this power and he’s a waiter? Water..
Sebastian: Alright and you two?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Amber: Souls? I don't know what you're talking about. Do I look like I need souls to power spells? My Sorcery basically gives me infinite energy of any kind I want.

"Filipe is about to pass by when Amber holds out her sword, blocking his path"

Amber: And he is NOT going past me. I wont allow any more infighting between the superheroes. I don't care what reasons you have. This goes for you too Milo. And if the angels have business with me, let them get their ass here. Preferably send Ruth because I'd like to give her a piece off my mind for le

"Before she can finish with that she gets punched right in the face by Filipe. Not an ice attack, a straight up punch in the face. She reels back, puts her hand to her face and looks up in shock"

Filipe: Don't go there you bitch

"Amber suddenly starts to grin"

Amber: I'm sorry, did I stutter? It's her fault he died. Hers and every one of yours for ignoring what was in your face and what was important!

Filipe: AURORA EXECUTION

"Filipe fires off his strongest attack. Amber had stepped over a line and he was done listening. For her part, Amber meant every word, and she placed Harry's and Troy's deaths on the shoulders of every single SXM that could have helped them, and didn't because they were too busy with their own morals and heroics. So things coming to this, she had no hesitation"

Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night;
King of Darkness, who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos,
I call upon thee, and swear myself to thee;
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess

Amber: GIGA SLAVE

"Calling upon the mystical energies of Angra Manyu, her hair shines gold and the dark powers flow through her, and she easily swats Filipe's strongest attack to the side with a mere swipe of the hand, a good portion of Samuel's property being engulfed and frozen solid. Before either Milo or Sandra can react, she teleports towards Filipe and punches him square in the gut, using her magic to nullify his organic ice form and hurt him, knocking him out as he turns back to normal"

Amber: He'll wake up in like...a day or something. Now then, as I was saying, if the angels have business with me, let them come at me. If YOU have business with me...I'm right here. But I did not take any bloody souls.

"Amber was bluffing more than she realized. She could take Sandra. She could probably even take Milo these days. But both at the same time? She'd get destroyed. She starts to send out a telepathic message to Keeth, and to Kano"

Amber: Of course, chances are, Kano wont answer.

"Meanwhile, to the side, Molly and Simon are watching the mayhem, Zach on the side of the fight watching as well"

Simon: Okay...what the fuck?

---

"Aaron hangs up, and using his Extremis interface instantly downloads his well kept plans into his head. His armor manifests around him, as he walks off into his penthouse and takes off at high speed towards Washington, telling Nate to meet him at the Capitol through a quick text"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Sandra: Look Amber. The angel accused my of taking the souls, and I didn't. Now Milo's powers are telling him the souls are with you. I hold up for the murders, but I'm not getting pinned for harboring. So just let.. the souls.. go.

"Sandra was already preparing encase Amber lashed out, she'd already called on the Phoenix Force the moment Amber went for her dark magic."

Tesla: Water will be fine.

"They seemed to have the same intent to just quickly agree on water. Tesla knew it was Ikon, why he was working as a waiter though she didn't know. Maybe this meant he had little, if even any powers currently at his disposal. Either that, or this is a ploy of some sorts."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:12 pm

“As Filipe punched Amber, Milo only felt relief. Talking about Harry’s death and blaming another friend of his, now that was taking it to far. His eyes surged with energy no pure power itself the concept of power itself caused his eyes to flow with power, as the Phoenix Flames enveloped Sandra.”

Milo: Didn’t take the souls huh, Can’t be so sure with your Angra Maya or whoever fucking your head. Anyway regardless Amber…you just knocked out my friend..and you’re trying to stop us from saving the world, that’s reason enough for me to beat your magic ass.

“Milo grinned as he began surging with power himself, he hadn’t had a good fight in a while. “

Milo: Sandra come on where does talking really get us? Let’s just beat her ass, get the souls, and deliver her to God’s navy forces. Lastly Amber..never..ever tell me what to do..I’m your superior not the other way around.

“Milo gathered pure energy In both hands and right before he fired the blast using Peter;s speed moving at speeds fa in excess of light to appear infront of Amber to unleash the blast point blank.”
……………………………
“Sebastian after taking everyone’s norders went to the back to give them time to decide on what to eat, Shawn began going through the menu.”

Shawn: You know..the parmesian chicken does sond good, but I think I’ll get broccoli, replace the baked potato with a mashed potato with a baby carrot ,what about yall?
……………………..
“Nate finished up the meeting with the President and made his way to a nearby 5 guys to enjoy a hamburger and fries texting Aaron his location, while also sending out another text.”

Nate: Hopefully this goes well..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Tesla: That waiter that just served us, that's the man we're looking for.

"Tesla spoke low enough so just those at the table could hear her. She was surprised Shawn was actually looking at the menu seeing they was supposed to be here on a mission."

"Sandra quickly joined in on the attack using her telekinesis to hold Amber in the place of Milo's blast, doubting Amber had time to summon more spells, she wanted to make sure Amber stayed put. Sandra then followed up Milo's blast with one of her own, intending to consume Amber's mind, body and soul in the cosmic flames."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:07 pm

"Amber quickly reacts to Sandra, putting forth protective spells around herself to block out any interference with her body. She then swings her sword and a huge blast of dark magic connects with Milo's attack, blasting the both of them away and helping her dodge the aditional blast from Sandra.

"Simon meanwhile reacted equally quickly and put forth a shield of earth with his alchemy to protect himself and Molly. As the dust settles, Amber's been propelled a good 20 feet in the opposite direction and Simon finds Zach and an unconscious Filipe beside either, one of the three combatants having teleported them there for cover"

Amber: At least I didn't place Filipe in a mental coma or try to kill him like Sandra did to Sean and Kano. And want to talk about pointing fingers, you think I can't tell? Dave and Marie will be interested about knowing how you reek of it, the aura of lust

"Amber had lost it. She didn't care for stalling and waiting for Keeth or Kano. Milo and Sandra had lost control of themselves more often than her and they were pointing fingers. And they didn't comprehend what she wielded, or the nature of what she wielded, and they talked just like every other stupid person who does not comprehend, and they were above that. But if they wanted evil"

Amber: I CALL UPON THE SECOND MAGIC

"Amber wastes no time. Already surging with the magic energies of the Giga Slave, she multiplies those infinitely, grabs her blade that turns pitch black, and the entire area feels rotten. Sandra and Milo remember this feeling, but it had been a while since Amber had called on this much dark power. She was going for broke"

Lord of the Darkness and Four Worlds, I beseech thy fragments;
by all of the power thou possesseth, grant the heavens' wrath to my hand;
unleash the sword of dark, freezing nothingness;
by our power, our combined might, let us walk as one along the path of destruction

Amber: RAGNA BLADE

"She unleashes a massive blast against the both of them, engulfing them in pitch black unyielding energy that does not allow for healing or recovery"

---

"Aaron lands in a nearby alley and quickly removes his armor, and then makes his way inside the shop. He sees Nate and signals"

Aaron: Hey! How are you? Bet your stressed out. I know, this job isn't all it's cracked up to be huh. Anyway...can we talk?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Roberta: Its one of the things I always found interesting with these people. They wish to live a regular life sometimes even with such power. Its quite futile really.

"She took a look at the menu and wanted to order half the things on there, but she was on a mission. It wasn't difficult for her to survive for a long time without food anyway."

Roberta: So we bring him in alive. What powers has he been reported to use?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah: Restraint? Such a waste of time, but my brother can do it. He is actually far stronger than he believes.

"She ignored the obvious joke Tess made. For some reason she did not like her. The woman was in some ways like her which was not good in anyway. Tyrone would be in danger of being betrayed by her."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:36 pm

“As Amber said that Milo felt pure anger surge through his body, so Amber was picking up now this was personal he couldn’t jeopardize his relationship with Marie.”

Milo: Is that so..Amber..I wish you wouldn’t had said..that..because chances..are the condition I take you to Heaven in won’t exactly be pleasant.

“Milo emerges from the blackness in the sky with Sandra in hand both protected, while Milo summons large amounts of power cosmic on levels that rival Galactus and uses the Second Magic himself to amplify the already infinite powers of the power cosmic, then quickly uses Madara’s power to develop localized omniprecense and unleashes a massive annihilation wave amplified by the second magic also using time magic and manipulation to make it so evey point in time and second the attack will follow Amber leaving little chance to avoid it as it travels towards her at infinite speeds through time and space.”

Milo: It’s over!
"Nate motions for him to come take a nd seat and got back in his seat, howeve as he did his phone began beeping. "

Nate: Hold on Aaron...wait...what?!

"Nate nearly coughed on some fries as he hung up the phone and put it down sipping some sprite to down the drink."

Nate: This is crazy..Milo..Sandra..Amber..all engaged in combat now..in New York.
Tess: Hidden reserves of strength tht's impressive considering he already has quite..the strong grip.

"Tess seemed to pick up that Sarah wasn't exactly buddy buddy with her, at least for now. If she wanted to work with this family she needed everyone on her side especialy someone who was capable of analyzing the future like her."

Tess: I guess the question at hand is where will the clone pop up next?
Shawn: We have no idea what his scale of power is yet, hence why not order and enjoy some food? I suggest we juts ask him a few questions try to figure out what's going on. When I read the file it said teleknesis was one of the ones he was notorious for using.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 pm

"Amber knew damn well what she was getting into once she challenged Milo...but Milo didn't understand what he was getting into by challenging a sorcerer. Instantly the attacks simply fade out of existence in favor of a reality where they never appeared to begin with. Before Milo can react any further, another Amber appears in front of him and stabs him through the chest. The soulsword doing its damage on the astral level and then"

Amber: Ragna Blade

"Milo practically explodes in black magic, his body expelling it from all sides yet remaining whole. If Amber didn't know any better, she'd say she just hollowed him out, and there was just skin left"

"Meanwhile, on the floor, the entire grounds of the Ventro family have been destroyed. Simon, Molly, Zach and Filipe however, were saved by a timely arrival from Yamairo, who had gotten the tip from James. Him and Isabel stand bellow the sight just in time to see Milo get attacked"

Yamairo: Now Amber's on MRD's side
Simon: She isn't. She was trying to stop Filipe from...doing something. I only caught the end of it, I don't really understand...

James: She's been going around trying to force all of us to back down from each other, by any means necessary

"Isabel": I think it's best if we leave now. This is a fight beyond us
Yamairo: Wait. I want to see what happens

"Yamairo was somewhat in agreement with Amber's white flag policy, but felt her violent methods were a bit counter product. If he had a chance to jump in and defuse the situation, he'd take it"

---

"Aaron realized instantly that was bad."

Aaron: Call Kano, tell him if he's healed to get his ass there. I'll be there in 10m. I have to pass by a nearby storage to get a few things. Set up a perimeter of AT LEAST 10 miles

"Aaron gets up, and then suddenly catches himself and realizes he's not in charge at all"

Aaron: I mean...that's my suggestion. I can probably take down Milo or Sandra, both not both, and I'll need Kano's help. Amber can handle the other one. Once we're done with them both, Amber will be to tired to resist us and will either walk away, or if she's stubborn we can bag her too. Don't worry about blocking my head, just make sure Kano's in on it. That sound good?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 pm

“Milo floated over to Amber laughing looking at the hallowed out version of him to her it appeared he was everywhere he was literally omniscient.”

Milo: Nice little tricks, Sorcery’s pretty fun but I’ve already mastered all that jazz honestly, your skill set is just one of the many ones in my play book, but I guess it’s time for you to see that. Anyway maybe you don’t get this but I’m everywhere at once at the same time so like this.

“Milo threw one punch and due to being simaneotusly everywhere it felt like punches were rained down on her with a single blow however he didn’t stop there as he surged with power summoning his own sorcery.”

Milo: The Fifth Magic Flames of Akasha

“Milo spoke slowly then it was if the next moment happened in mere micro seconds, the flames of akasha surged from every place and rushed into Amber burning her mind, soul, and body using her own true magic against her to cause her immense pain, and while burning her Milo then summoned the power cosmic and cosmic flames infusing them with the flames of akasha to triple the amount of pain he brought to the sorcerous sending her crashing into the ground as he continued to overwhelm her, while summoning several barriers Teleknetic, energy, magic, and Mjolnir’s kinds to contain the attack.”
Nate: Don't worry for once I'm ready to listen to your orders Aaron. Understood.

"Nate then messaged MRD, and Kano about the orders Aaron just sent, and took off towards the MRD headquarters in Jersey to see who else was available to break up this battle. WHile on hte battle field the Ghost Rider arrived with DAle on his back seeing the destruction Milo had brought on Amber."

Keeth: AMBER!!!?!
Dale: MILO WHAT THE FUCK!
Milo: STAY OUT OF THIS!!!?

"MIlo used pure telekentic force to toss Keeth and Dale away from the battle field, while making Superman Prime real and sending him after the two. The being quickly grabbed Dale slamming him into a building rendering him unconscious with broken bones and then charged Keeth at speeds faster then light kicking him through several buildings."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:19 pm

"Aaron quickly runs out and puts on his armor, quickly arriving at a nearby storage. After using his Extremis connection to activate a hidden vault, and out of it popped a very small device. Something he had made by reverse engineering one of the many explosive weapons that the Shi'ar had created, able to tap directly into the M'kraan crystal. The plan was simple. Kano would fight Amber with him. He'd detonate the bomb. Combined with the extreme stress these devices caused on the phoenix avatars, Kano would take that chance to finish her off, essentially pulling a Dave."

"Aaron thought what to do about Milo, and cursed at himself, calling Ollie"

Aaron: Ollie listen up. Gather Cap and Goliath, take a SHIELD jet, go to Genosha and capture Marie Holden. I want her in custody. In my SHIELD office there's a special dampener made with the same frequencies a certain mutant uses. It will shield you from even Milo, if he's busy enough

"Aaron hangs up without another word...he was going low. He grabbed the bomb, and flew at top mach speeds towards Ventro's mansion. He didn't have any time to lose"

---

"Amber yelled out in pain, but suddenly a grin appeared on her face"

Amber: I-I call...upon...the Second Magic

"Instantly the battle flips upside down. Milo, the true Milo, is placed in the middle of the Flames Amber was in, even him unable to withstand the power of the Root, with all his attacks heading his way. Meanwhile Amber appears in the air where Milo was previously, but instantly begins to fall to the ground, barely putting up a shield to dampen her fall. She teleports one final time, between Keeth and Prime"

Amber: Dragu Slave

"And one massive blast of black magic is unleashed on Superman Prime, Amber making sure to multiply it enough times to kill him. After that last hit, she could barely stand, and Sandra was still fresh as a bird. Not to mention Milo was probably not done. Running out of power quickly, she teleports Dale and Keeth to Yama nearby"

Amber: COME ON THEN VENTRO! FULLER! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT! DID ALL THE FUCKING MAKE YOU SLUGGISH! I figured you'd let a guy fight your battles for you Sandra. You'll never change. Nothing but a scared little girl watching everybody in her life DIE for her and then throwing temper tantrums and blaming everybody for your inability to protect them

"Anybody watching this could swear she had a death wish"

"Yamairo goes to help Dale and Keeth, reversing time and healing their bodies"

Yamairo: Are you two alright?! Calm down, you can't just jump in like this

Simon: This is...this is insanity.
Yamairo: Keeth, with me. If that other fighter Milo brought forth is still alive, we'll try to stall him out of the fight. This is getting out of hand. I almost wish MRD showed up!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:33 pm

“Nate had already arrived at the office trying to figure out the next move to see he was avaible only to see everyone was asleep even Sean.”

Nate: Fuck ..what the hell is.
Milo: Nate stay out of this might as well take a nap too, the big boys are playing now, and you’re not welcome on our play ground.

“Milo raised a hand causing Nate to fall unconscious along with the rest of the MRD agents at the Jersey base, while the clone just sat down to continue reading a magazine.”

Milo: The Kardashians are crazy..
……………….
“Oliver was already rushing into the jet Tyler and Matt not far behind him as it got there, the plan was simple head to the SXML Tower and get Marie ok..not as simple as it sounded.”

Oliver: Shit..alright Matt just hop out big grab her ass!
Matt: Is it big?
Oliver: what? I mean no don’t literally just grab her ass I mean fuck, Ok Just grab her, I have a sedative arrow that’ll put her down the minute you grab her Tyler pilot the plane!

“Oliver used the hammer space system to pull out the arrow he wanted as he put the jet on auto pilot as it headed towards their destination, and
…………………..
“As Milo was ensared in the trap he couldn’t help but scream out in pain as the flames of akasha tore at him but he focused on the image of Amber using Tyrone’s ability as the flames ensared him, burned up by the flames as Milo had used Tyrone’s power to send the damage of the attack at her. Thus he emerged using various energies and healing magics to recover his wounds by force.”

Milo: Fucking Sorery..but it’s whatever.

“Milo once began vanished this time becoming one with everything around him so he had no physical form however he could speak telepathically.”

Milo: Amber..do you still wish to challenge me? After all you know, just stand down before this is forced to escalate any longer! Enough..The first Magic denial of nothiness..

“Two large hands formed around Amber formed by the first magic and using the second magic to enhance it to remove Amber’s ability to utilize sorcery from existence itself.”
……………
“Meanwhile Kano was seen back on Asgard on his throne asleep as where many other Asgardians including Tanya, with a clone of Milo reading a magazine present.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:48 pm

"Amber wasn't ready for the First. Amber knew that she couldn't avoid it and she felt what Milo intended to do. So her only chance. She vanishes for a few seconds before reappearing. Her hair was back to her usual non glow blonde, signaling that the Giga Slave was over, and she was on one knee, the soulsword supporting her. She had used the last of her energy to erase herself from existence in Universe 616 long enough for Milo's own spell to fizzle. But the First was something hard to just avoid"

Amber: You little shit...you shouldn't be playing around with things you don't understand Ventro, it'll bite you in the ass

"Amber gets up slowly"

Amber: Come on, is that all you got? I'm still standing aren't I? You and that...what did Marie like to call Iliria...OH! You and that COW of a woman get down here and finish me off.

"Aaron arrives on the battlefield. He couldn't contact Kano, couldn't contact Nate...something was up. Amber was obviously down, he didn't detect any energy out of her, while Milo and Sandra were in top condition. He had to make a call quickly or this might end badly"

"Yamairo was also looking on. He realized it was over. Now to wait"

Simon: Shouldn't we...
Yamairo: I want to see what Milo and Sandra do.

---

Tyler: Lets go

"The three of them get on board and fly off. Ollie was armed with anti mugen, and so was he. They had to do this or Milo and the others would destroy everything in their petty squabbles. He was against everything MRD stood for, but the Shadow X-Men were going overboard"

Tyler: Punch it. Come on

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:06 pm

"Tesla agreed with Shawn's view to further scout out Ikon's power before moving, and looked over the menu to find something good."

"Sandra was ready to step in and aid Milo in any way necessary, but it seemed Milo had a answer for everything Amber threw his way."

Sandra: Amber if we wanted to kill you, we could of done so by now and not even let you speak. All we ask is you give heaven what is rightfully theirs so we can bring this bullshit of a day to an end.

"Sandra hadn't been liking Amber speaking about her, Milo, or their loved ones, but she could over look that as she figured it was said merely to try to get Sandra and Milo riled up."

Sandra: By the way you spoke of Sean. I would of fixed him up myself after I accomplished my task. Kano may of ended worse, but you know him, he won't back down. It was unfortunate we shared differing views over MRD.

"Tanya was happy to see Kano back and in control of things. While she'd gotten use to taking the reigns at times he was missing, it was busy and there was always more problems to deal with. For her this was a time to finally take it easy for a while."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Amber: Is that what you call nearly destroying Genosha island? Is that what you call treating Dave like a disposable piece of shit!

"If Amber wasn't exhausted, she'd stick another spell into Sandra's face. And she made she not to shield that thought so the Phoenix could hear"

Amber: And I DO NOT have any bloody souls. I don't need souls. And I have no way of collecting them. I only have a basic understanding of the Third Sorcery. I can barely move one soul from body to body

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:13 pm

“Milo was getting irritated but trying not to show it all this use of sorcery had proved a drain on even him, however he wanted to maintain a figure of invincibility, he wanted to finish this fight and get out of here to deal with the wounds the Ragnu Blade had done to him. Luckily he had spells and abilities to surpress pain but even in a non corporeal state he could still feel the “Woud” so to speak. He formed a physical body again however he was still infused with the area all around him.”

Milo: You’re lucky I almost had one less magical problem to deal with.  And if anything bites me in the ass..well..let’s just say there going to need more then a dental plan when I’m through with them. Anyway it's  ashame if you don't have a souls but honestly I'll let the angels figure that one out themselves plus you are getting in the way of us saving the world and hey you're still my friend so in the end nothing really bad will happen to you in the long run.

“Milo appeared in-front of Amber grabbing her by her hair and vanished reappearing in Dragon Ball Z In West City.”

Milo: I assume you know how this works..We’re in fiction, inside fiction I can allow passengers to retain their capabilities or subject them to the rules of the reality you’re being subjected..your a human in west city..I decided to put you in the Majin Buu Saga..I’ll be back enjoy your stay and try not to get turned into candy, if you manage that I’ll be back to pick you up before Super Buu kills every human on the planet so until then..enjoy the world, snap some photos..blah blah..

“Milo returned from fiction to reality turning to see everyone else, now he had to return to the matters at hand."

Milo: Aaron..Aaron..Aaron..you don’t have your thinking cap on today do you?

"Back in Fiction Majin Buu had appeared in the sky turning several people in west city to an assortment of different candies and began using his super breath to pull them in munching down on his city of snacks"
………………………..
“As they flew towards GEnosha the jet stopped frozen In mid air as a Milo clone appeared in the pilot seat with a uniform on with Tyler now in the passenger seat  belt on.”

Milo: Yall aren’t the smartest people are ya? That’s ok..because see you guys are or well were my friends dunno about now but I prevented ya from hurting Marie and my kids so there’s no need for any arguments…however..punishments may be required.

“The Jet retained mobility, and a portal to the negative zone opened, as Oliver & Matt were both warped into their seats, with their belts strapped on em.”

Milo: We’re going on a detour flight! Hold on tight this ride might get a little bumpy, courtesy of Don’t Fuck with Ventro’s Girl Airlines! Tada

“As he said that the jet flew through the portal into the negative zone with the portal closing behind them.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:35 pm

"Sandra knew Milo wanted to focus on Aaron and the others, but a thought occurred to her."

Sandra: Say Milo, if what Amber says is truth that she doesn't have any souls. Then what? Wouldn't we go right back to square one with the angels accusing myself of having them? And if she don't have them, then who, or what does?

"Tesla picked out a order of rich, chicken balls, rib meat and cherry sauce. She figured if they was going to have a meal here, she may well pick out something she liked."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Amber: You have got to be kidding me.

"Amber didn't WATCH DBZ growing up. She had faint recollections of Dale watching it. So she ducked for cover and started to wonder what she was going to do to survive that monster without her powers."

Amber: When I get out of here, they're going to pay for this.

"Amber knew she was out of powers, and this was outside the known multiverse so magic was a no go. However she just then noticed something. Either he forgot, or was nice about it, she still had her spider powers."

----

Aaron: Ollie...Ollie!

"Aaron realized instantly what he had done"

Aaron: Damn it Ventro. You've gone past every single line you can imagine. What did you do to Ollie and the others? To Kano, to Nate

"Aaron landed in front of him, his helmet coming off. He knew fighting him was pointless and MRD was done. Just then he grinned"

Aaron: You are a smart one though, I'll give you that

Aaron: See but the thing is, you're not ready to play this game with me.

"Aaron prided himself on Extremis being full proof. He did not, however, pride himself on what others thought of him. He knew Milo would expect someone to go after Marie, so he planned for that"

Aaron: So, what if I told you I already have Marie under my custody? Go ahead, call my bluff...you're not going to find her. You can go ahead and kill me...but you'll literally have to bleed me dry to get the information you want. So I guess what I'm saying is, back down, reverse whatever you did to Ollie and the others, return Amber back from where you sent her...or kill me. Those are your options where Marie stays safe.

"Aaron wasn't proud of going down this path. But he'd done it enough times to enough of his friends to know pride was for losers. And he wasn't going to"

"Filipe meanwhile begins to wake up"

Filipe: My...what
Yamairo: Filipe! You alright
Filipe: I'm...where's...

"James instantly fills him in, and he darts up"

Filipe: WE HAVE TO STOP THIS

"Filipe's about to rush for it before Yama stops him"

Yamairo: Wait. We're winning. Milo has this perfectly under control...
James: Not anymore. I don't know what Aaron did but I can't locate Marie anywhere. She was suppose to be on the school grounds. I already sent someone looking...Yama I think Aaron actually manage to take her
Yamairo: That's impossible...right from under your nose, Sandra's and Milo's?
James: Here's the thing. Aaron's been living here and working with the Shadow League for almost a year now. The only person that understands the security layouts of Genosha Island, the mansion, and the Tower better than him is Ezekiel. If he purposely placed a chink in there to use later...

---

Tyler: That son of a!

"Tyler takes the wheel again. The three were now lost in the Negative Zone"

Tyler: SHIELD uses this as a prison system. Ollie see if you can track any signals. Maybe we can find where our prison is kept in this dimension...I hope.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:16 pm

"Like everyone Sandra thought everything was well within control, but this changes things. For now the angels could go fuck themselves, Sandra quickly did her own sweep of Genosha and much like James had found, Marie didn't seem to be there. Sandra knew Milo was very protective over Marie, Sandra knew that feeling being the same way with Dave even if they fought a lot, and her kids. This situation could not end well for someone."

Sandra: Maybe you should bring them back Milo, do what's best for Marie. We can deal with other problems later.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Roberta: Just get the same as her.

War: I'll take the blood enemies.

"If everyone here was eating she needed to join the club. At least make it look more normal for now. Operations like this was unusual for her. She didn't have the patience even for stake outs back in her law enforcement days. This however had the possibility of being over quite quickly."

War: Ask this creature why hasn't he simply teleported the target to a heavily secure area?

"Roberta wanted to just shout shut up, but her counterpart had a good question."

Roberta: Why can you just teleport him to an area where we can immediately neutralize his powers?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:56 pm

“Milo was getting more irritated by the second Marie was more important than all this shit in his opinion, however he’d faced more deadly and cunning threats then Aaron Stark. That wasn’t to say the Iron Bat wasn’t a formidable opponent when it came to using his mind. Milo raised his hand forming a ball of energy in it.”

Milo: If Amber dosen’t have any souls, I’ll let the angels figure that out Besides if Even Aaron is kidnapping people who’s to say Amber’s a saint.

“This whole situation made it so Milo didn’t know exactly who to trust, even if lie detection was among his vast arsenal.”

Milo: You’re my friend..but Marie’s…that windy chick…she’s the girl I love..so I honestly..don’t care if I have to pry you’re cold metallic suit out of your bones limb by limb to get her back, putting your life against hers was a bad decision, As for Amber and the others fuck you, I’ll probably take me a while to find them where I dropped them off haha.  Alright then James..Yama..Filipe..SXM..leaders Marie’s gone to get her back I gotta kill Aaron and Death says no revival. Solutions on how I can use my infinite powers to fix this besides returning Amber, Arrow & the boys..tick..tock..

“Milo just wanted to stall for time as he began using his powers causing eyes to glow as he pretended to “Search” For Oliver and them, it was true he’d tossed them into the depths of the negative zone but he’d also left a hunter rendered invisible to protect them from any life threatening obstacles they’d face. However just then he smiled at Aaron.”

Milo: While I’m searching might as well make some cookies..sugar cookies Sandra, want a cookie there MRD flavored…

“Milo focused with  simple thought 3  sugar cookies appeared in mid air, with MRD agents and equipment warped on it to fit the cookie flavored.”

Milo:  So while..Sandra’s munching down on your co workers, maybe by the time the entire organization is done..you’ll bring Marie back? Maybe..yes…no?

“Milo made one of the cookies fly over to him, and took a bite.”

Milo: Crunchy
"As Sebastian came back with their drinks, then their meals, Shawn asked for the creamy cheese soup before leaving."

Shawn:We need to figure out why the hell he's working at a diner, has he been weakened to near mortal levels, amnesia, some sort of disguise? Questions..i say we strike him down, and just been on our way. Besides if this man is in the same caliber as Ventro or Shawkun we can't simply neutralize him, we have to engage him in combat.

"Sebastian said before digging into his chi

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:25 pm

Tesla: There is only one way to know how strong he still is.

"Tesla and the others ate their dinners that was brought to them and awaited the bill to arrive. Sure enough Ikon returned, this was his table after all. He laid the bill down and asked if everyone enjoyed their meal while he started collecting plates. As he neared Tesla she started forming a diamond spike from her hand, out of sight of course."

Tesla: It was a lovely dinner Sabastian. However, there is just one more thing.

"As Ikon asked what it was, Tesla quickly shot up from her chair and spiked him through the stomach, the spike piercing though his body entirely. At this point the cover was blow as people got into a panic and started running from the diner. Tesla drew the spike back out and formed it back into her hand, letting go of Ikon to see if he'd simply fall or if he'd heel."

"Sandra was unsure to eat the cookies or not, although they looked and smelled delicious, and was ever so tempting. Crunching down on live people was a stretch even for her. Of course, she couldn't read Milo's thoughts, and she very well couldn't ask him about it either. She knew Milo would be pissed over Marie, but decided to call Milo's bluff. She took a bite of one of the cookies, the sweet crunchy flavor, it was unlike anything she'd tried before, truly outstanding."

Sandra: Wow these are... outstanding!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Aaron: Oh isn't that cute, Milo thinks I give a shit about the red shirts...you're not talking to a hero here Milo, you're talking to a guy who wants results

"Or so he claimed. Then again, it was just another charge to add on top of everything he was going to throw them both in jail for"

Aaron: Now then Ventro. You run your own company, you know time is money. Get those people back here, in front of me, no tricks, in the count of 10, or I swear to god I'll make you regret it. Torturing people doesn't limit itself to physical pain.

"Aaron could always hire Marie a councilor latter. Then again she'd probably hate him for what he was doing"

Yamairo: Well?
James: Can't find anything. Dunno if he noticed I tried to read his mind to call a bluff. I can't tell man

"Yamairo sighs"

Yamairo: Tell him, if he still wants any protection or any semblance of endorsement from us, he's going to return them...and then tell Aaron if he even thinks of hurting that girl I'll put him down myself.

"Filipe, Isabel and Zach looked at him and shivered. Yamairo was a guy that had a lot of rules. One of them, you never kill and you always try your best to save every life. But at that moment...they knew he was serious, and that...that was dangerous"

Filipe: The thing is, why even arrest Amber. I mean if it's over me, just let her go. It was a little scuffle that's all. Amber saved Sandra, she's technically on our side. She's just worried about us.
James: According to what I heard, Heaven is accusing her of harboring souls

"At that, Filipe suddenly vanishes into mist. If that was true, he wasn't going to sit here and wait for Aaron to kill Marie or Milo to lose it with Aaron"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next