Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Amber: That...I could do that
Harry: Wait wait! Wont that strand me like Jet? Make me just a concept? I mean it would be bitchin but from what we've seen Jet can't manifest anymore can he?
Amber: No...he is the dark. I'm surprised he's self aware, let alone attacking us actively. There's always a chance you will simply become the light and nothing else
Filipe: Same shit...
Amber: Well from a conceptual and mystical perspective one ends him the other makes him a God of sorts, but for the purpose of staying able to interact with us...yes it's the same shit.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:11 pm

"Milo's so called plan sounded crazy.   Not only was there what Amber said, but Milo wasn't considering the repercussions of a battle on such a scale or the risk to the daughter he plans on using."

Sandra: You fucking idiot.

"Sandra spoke, the darkness still influencing her words some, but the message her own."

Sandra: Your going to risk you own daughter, your own little girl?   Whoever makes a move big enough to get his attention will become a target.    I know Harry is a friend, but is he more important to you then your own family?    And even if that does work, a clash between concepts?   Do you have ANY idea how large a battle that is?    A battle that stage could wipe us initvertally.    Even if Harry prevents Jet from attacking us, that mere clash could wipe out everything.    We need to bring Jet to our level, not push Harry to Jet's level.

Look if you want to be a bitch about this, fine.   Keep Harry, I'll fucking do it.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sun May 18, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:15 pm

Harry: Wow Sandra, touchy touchy...or should I say Jet. Maybe I'll get my fight before I have to bite it?

"Harry grins at Sandra as if launching a challenge, but Amber gets between the three of them (Milo as well)"

Amber: Sandra, nobody wants you to take the bullet either. This is about preventing one of us to do it...and a battle of concepts wouldn't necessarily hurt us if Harry forced Jet to fight on his grounds.
Harry: How would I do that? Didn't you just I might not even be self aware? This is startin to sound like a lot of ifs

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Milo: Then we have a plan, no sacrafice required.

"Milo turned to Sandra and frowned."

Milo: You're lecturing me on parenting? You let one of your sons get born in hell, and left your daughter there for almost two years...I think I'm doing a pretty good job in fucking comparison.. besides  Harry isn't more important to me then my family, he IS family, all of you people are. As for your concerns..they're legitimate you've forgotten my power..i'm not what I use to be, but as for the reprecssuions I'll take on her power, and make myself the target, so if Jet wants to tear anyone to shreds it'll be me..that's only if Harry can't get a grip on his newfound powers and save me before Jet makes me shadow food.  No pressure buddy..and enough Sandra you ..will NOT fucking do it.

"Milo stopped he knew Sandra was beyond pissed with him, but his feelings about her where the same."

Milo: I'll do it before you do it..I'm next in line, but i'm not going because Harry is, and as for the danger..if knocking jet down a notch fails we're more fucked..at least with this plan Harry can win, we have a for sure shot of winning then a sacrafice spell that might go wrong! And as for the awareness...my old boss might be able to help..Epoch...the one who gave me cosmic awareness..didn't leave the job on the best ofterms..but since existence is in danger..I think I can strike a bargain with her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Amber: Hey! I can do either fucking spell. Get me the brat here and I'll make this work, just

"Amber starts changing the circle around. I just sigh"

Filipe: As for what Jet can do, let him bring it. Me and Sandra will shield this place. As well as anyone else that we can reach. Lets just finish it. I miss my gorram sun

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Sandra: But that's just the thing Milo, your plan isn't a sure shot. If Harry becomes the concept of light, good. But there's a chance he won't be able to control it like Jet. Reversing what Jet did is a more sure shot. At least the reverse spell isn't full of what if's.

"Moments ago Sandra was about ready to beat both Harry and Milo's ass, but Amber stepped in and stopped any confrontation."

Sandra: So if we go with plan A, since we obviously value ourselves above the universe, who do we sacrifice if it can't be us. Or do we go with plan B where one very real possibility is we alert Jet that we're trying something and all that happens to Harry is he fades away into a concept? Both are risky, but I rather A if we find someone.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Milo: Isn't a sure shot, all these years we've been on the SXM what the fuck have we ever done..that's been a sure shot, you're the one that told me we've gotten over all these impossible circumstances, and shit we can do it again, we can put our powers together, and make this work. I believe in Harry, I believe in you, I believe in us the team, Fuck Jet, fuck darkness, hell fuck humanity and the universe, i care about us..and that's why no one's getting sacraficed...

"Milo teleported away via a star-gate portal reappearing at Marie's grandfather place, and he bowed respectfllly."

Milo: Hey Grandpa..hey Marie..Danny..Amy..nick..look Amy..umm.

"Milo used telepathy to quickly fill them in on the plan to make Harry up to Jet's level, and Amy looked scared but nodded."

Amy: Daddy I wanna do it..i wanna help
Danny: Dad what the fuck is wrong wtih you..can't..
Milo: Danny..you're sister is one of the most powerful mutants, one of the strongest people on this planet, and without her we're all going to die..you wanna help come with me..to help defend us shield Amber's mansion..this is what we can do..Nick bring him if you guys want to come.

"Milo walked over to Amy, and they teleported away before DAnny or Nick or MArie could say anything getting to the circle."

Amy: Miss Amber I'm here! Uncle Harry you're back!!!!

"Amy knew he wasn't his real uncle, but called him that, running over and hugginh is leg."

Amy: Okay..so Miss Amber..I'm...I'm ready to try to make him light.
Milo: No try..do, you can do it.
Amy: Okay daddy..I'm ready.
Milo: I'm so proud of you.. Alright I'm going to go visit my old boss to make sure Harry's not a useless light..godspeed.

"Milo had cosmic flames surround him, the phoenix emblem, before vanishing."
"The game was progressing Carmen had 2500 life points left, and James had about 3000, but Carmen had managed to summon Slifer the Sky Dragon, and used the card that allowed her to have as many cards as she wanted in her hand, so right now Slifer's level was 7000, and hse looked at the cards drawn, she had one trap card face down, and had Slifer destroy a monster bringing James down quite a few life points."

Carmen: WHOO WHEE! Isn't this fun, I love the egyptian god cards! Don't worry I'm not just gonna spam, I got another card ready!

"As she grinned suddenly Milo appeared behind Carmen putting a hand on her shoulder."

Milo: Carmen
Carmen: OOOOH!!!! Get outta here Milo, stop interrupting my fucking game!!!!
Milo: okay okay..damn..Got what I needed.

"Milo then vanished going to see his old boss."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Grandad Hong: Oh my. This is turning into quite the issue hmm. Danny boy come inside. Lets hope your mother is okay.

"Hong leads Danny inside"

---

Harry: This shit is so not gonna work...hey kid!

"Harry puts a hand on Amy's head"

Harry: Amber, lets do it
Amber: Okay...Amy, I need you to focus on the concept of light. Use Harry here as a template. I need you to focus on making him light understand?

---

James: Some help would have been nice...lets see

"James does another fusion summon but puts him face down. The materials were a elemental hero bladedge and an elemental hero bubbleman."

James: I've already use regular polymerization 3 times. I can't do it again or she'll be able to tell I'm cheating

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Ganta: King..come on Nono..it hasn’t been that long..you don’t have to address me like that..but regardless good to see..you!

“As he said you he soared forward on the water as if he had an invisible surf board, unleashing large blasts of bio electricity on Stark, while Sean had encased himself in the quantum armor, and simply uses the energy to heal the Krakken, and flies after Aaron sending a triangle shaped blast at Aaron which has the ability to disable, and damage his armor, while eating his kinetic energy.”

Sean: COME ON STARK!
……………..
Ledge: Mother fucker..

“Ledge closed his eyes passing out, as the shadow barrier he built around them from the fight vanished, while Alex rushed over to Ledge with a syringe to draw some blood for Molly.”

Alex: Simon give this Molly heal her up, we need an update on what’s going on around the world!
……………….
“Ikon hardened his density and formed a TK shield so Ixia’s punch did little, only forhim to use a wave of sound to blast her back, while Vinlo created a clone to catch her, while the real Vinlo encase himself in a drill made of energy reversing Ikon’s attempts to drain his kinetic energy or slow him temporarily causing hi to pierce his son, and as he did so several tentacles made of energy pierced Ikon’s ski nand began causing him to dematrailize, only for Ikon to phase through the attacks, and reappear behind Vinlo trying to warp space and time to get rid of him, only for Ikon to adapt the manipulations and use a blast of spatial pressure on his father.”

Ikon: Really that’s all you’ve got hahah.

“Ikon laughd as he felt bubbles in his stomach and felt them rapidly expanding deleting space in him, while Ikon became mist, and reformed in Vinlo’s body trying to freeze him from the inside out, however Vinlo became organic ice, and ejected his son from him with a violent blast of energy slamming him through he ground, and the power of the nova force shone bright as he flew forward and kicked Ikon into a nearby building he roseup, and converted the building into an orb, and formed an energy shield, and caused few drops of anti matter to appear inside the shield, causing a massive explosion that the shield barely contained.”

Vinlo: And it’s done.

“Vinlo caused the shield to dissipate, and it seemed Ikon was dead, Vinlo walked forward back in the agency days with Fawkes and Samuel, and suddenly they fell to the ground dying, and everyone around him was dying, and suddenly he realized what was going on. His son had infescted his mind and was destroying mutating his memories, causing Vinlo to scream, as he began to wage war psionically inside Ikon’s head and large beams of energy where eminating from his body as he did so, as the darkness had ifnilitrated him as well.”
…………………
“Nick was ready to come when he felt a wild power, and remembered what it was from.”

Nick: Mom..I gotta go now, it’s Cassandra, that power back when HYDRA attacked..I feel it, and something’s wrong it feels bad it feels evil its
Danny: no you just don’t want to take me to Amy..Nick fucking wait you fu

“Before he could respond Nick reappeared at Terracorp facility where Cassandra was on a rampage with the power she manifested after HYDRA he could feel the power, that felt unesy to him, as shadowlings appeared.”

Nick :Cassandra! Don’t let the darkness control you stop!
David: NICK GET BACK!!!

“David had appeared with Abby to help get the clone.”

David: Cassandra please! Murdering all these people isn’t going to help us, you don’t think the clones are going to be stashed here, they’re somewhere we don’t know about!!!
Nick: Damn it..this is..Cassnadra don’t listen to the fuckin voice in your head!!
………………
Amy: Okay I got it..

“Amy focused on the concept of light, feeling warmer, her eyes glowing yellow, and then she focused on Harry, focusing on what she was mimicking, and focused on Harry, focusing on him becoming light itself, using more and more power.”
…………….
“Carmen grinned and drew another card so Slifer got another 1000 attack points.”

Carmen: 8000/8000 come on Jamsie you can always quit now and take me to pound town, unless you’ve got Exodia..you’re not winning…

“Carmen held her tongue out then drew another card, then another.”

Carmen: One card per turn… I’m not listening I’m cheating..kind of..like..someone else..i know mhmmmmmmmmm do yooou know who im talking about jamsie.i think you do.

“Carmen didn’t tell James, but she’d summoned Veritas from supernatural so lying would be impossible in any form, as she awaited James answer.”
………….
Epoch: Ah Ventro..didn’t think you’d have use for me anymore…or perhaps I knew you’d come to me once your powers dwindled..
Milo: I’m not here to talk about my problems…if you think I’m a horrible POTU or whatever that’s fine, I am, I’m a shitty super hero, with an inferiority complex, with a huge substance abuse whenever things don’t go my way or I can’t get what I want, who’s having trouble picking one woman to love, is that what you fucking want to hear.
Epoch: Precisely..cosmic awareness..for the light admiral can be done..is honesty that bad, all those years with the bands on I couldn’t get you to say that, I’d almost reconsider letting you wield them again.
Milo: Yeah thanks but no thanks, I’m a shitty hero remember, I just need this for Harry.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:29 pm

"Fawkes collapses to one knee breathing heavily"

Fawkes: We need...to...help James...

"He clutches his chest in pain

----

"Aaron takes the hit on top and crashes into the shore somewhere in the east coast near NYC"

Aaron: You fucking...

"Nonon flies into him and kicks him again, creating a massive crater. Aaron's entire body is broken, armor falling off, as Extremis rushes to fix it"

Nono: Cease and desist Master Aaron! Nono will not say again!

----

"Ikon is suddenly cut from behind by Yamairo, as Ixia appears in front of him and begins delivering a flurry of punches, before moving behind him and hammering with both hands towards a wall"

Yamairo: You are quite the violent enforcer
Ixia: Call me the bad cop! Vinlo! You okay?

----

"James felt himself unable to lie, but kept his cool"

James: Someone else you know? Who? It's your attack phase

----

"Amber does her part and goes through the spell she's made on the fly, and suddenly, the room is filled with a bright flash of light as everyone is blinded. Harry feels himself different, and suddenly the planet fades away, and then the sun, and then everything. Everything around him is nothing but light, and in the distance, he can see a line. A huge division on the horizon, and everything on the other side is dark. He thinks to get there, and instantly he does. A wall dividing both sides. And on the other side of the wall"

Harry: Jet...long time no see

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Alex: Fawkes Fawkes..fuck! Simon stabalize him, damn it Elle's out, Ellen's out, Molly's out, Ledge's down, and now Fawkes ugh..some days this job is hard..other days it's impossible.

"Alex shook his head, the stress alone could result in a savage hulk transformation, but he was keeping his cool, the last thing he needed was to be mindless to the point the darkness could have it's way with him too."
Sean: ENOUGH!!!

"Sean screams as blue sparks of electricity and another type of energy pumped through him, suddenly the armor vanished around his arms as they pumped up up to very musscular, and he surged forward at light speed grabbing the injured Aaron, and sending energy charging through him to disrupt extremis healing, and also unleashing waves of light through out his body simultaneously, and forming a giant hand from the ocean waters beneath them to grab them, and causing the water to flash brightly every few seconds literally encasing them in more light."

Sean: GET OUT OF MY FRIENDS HEAD JET GER OUT! OUT OUT NOW!!!!
"Ikon yells in pain rising up from Ixia's beating, and suddenly Ikon jumped up struggling to break free from the darkness as he raised hsi hand forming a massive orb of red energy in his hands, and began focusing on blood bending Yamairo to raise his sword, and focused on restraining Ixia."

Ikon: CUT HER! CUT her like you did Isabel!! HAHA

"Ikon focused on Ixia to cause her more pain using a combination of sense manipulation and telepathy to cause her to relive the pain of the brief beating she just gave him, and then emotional pain of several people loosing their loved's ones, while causing the physical pain to repeat over and over more intense with each passing mili-second thanks to Peter's ability, only for Vinlo to scream out, and his eyes became encased in bright light, and his whole body becomes surroudned in light, as he rises up."

Vinlo: That voice..that feeling.
Ikon: What what are
Vinlo: Enough..get ou t of my son..get out..
Ikon: WHo, shut up father you're..

"Vinlo raised his hand and with a mere motion, Ixia was free from the physical and mental torment, his whole body encased in bright radiant light, and the grass beneath Ikon's feet began mopring into a liquid state, mud moving up his legs, eating away at the darkness and his fllesh, while large mud like appendages reached out grabbing Ikon absorbing his life force, and eating the darkness flesh away, as Vinlo began hovering, and unleashed a masive beam of light on Ikon, that tore apart a good bit of the island, before Vinlo raised his hand gathering large amounts of nova energy, raw energy, light, and fire, before raising both hands, and using time manipulation unleashed thousands of attacks on Ikon at the same time while using light amplified telepathy on Ikon causing him to yell out in pain screaming as he was ripped apart, and after a few seconds of the attack Ikon fell to the ground purged of the darkness while light Vinlo flew over to his son leaning down to heal him."

Vinlo: The Darkness has been purged...
Carmen: Jamsie..it's you..you're cheating! Sad I dunno why you cheated, but it's okay..that means you loose..which means you're soul is mine..aaand.

"Fat Buu was seen in the distance, it's tentacle pointing at James, and pink energy coarsing through it."

Carmen: I'm trying to decide..what kind of chocolate i sohuld make you achocolate bar or maybe you as a chocoalte outline like what..Baby did to uuub..then again GT's not that good..what do you think..what kind of chocolate do you wanna be baby? Unless you wanna try the other game..but you already cheated once...sooooo...

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:51 pm

"One blast of cosmic fire left Cassandra standing among a pile of dead bodies. She turned to the others who was left unharmed."

Cassandra: These fuckers... Nick please tell me you've not forgotten what they done to us. How do you excuse a life time of pain.

"She extended her hand, wanting Nick to take it."

Cassandra: Come with me Nick. We will extract our revenge on all these fools. We will bring this corporation down, make every fucker here live the pain they cause us. And we find the others clones, somebody news where they are. They can run, but they cannot hide from me... from us. Come Nick, join me. Join me and we extract our revenge together!!

"Abby didn't like this, this power, it was... like Sandra's, it was like the Phoenix but... someone different. It felt more, sinister in nature. The Phoenix was the flames of rebirth, this gave more a vibe of pure destruction."

---

"It was surprising Harry had gotten here."

Jet: The light bulb... so you've taken the concept of light? Impressive.

"Jet hadn't seen his old rival in a long time, but in a way, it felt as if destiny that these two meet one final time."

Jet: Now, when I extinguish your light, the universe will be mine, not that anything really opposes me anyway.

"The two stand on their respective sides of the wall, staring at one another."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:58 pm

"Simon helps Fawkes"

Simon: Not much I can do. He's stressed, his heart's giving out. He needs a doctor
Fawkes: I'm! Fine! I just need...to c-catch my breath

"Fawkes pushes Simon, gets up and leans against the wall"

Fawkes: Just find me where James is right now

----

"Yamairo catches is breath as Ixia drops to one knee"

Yamairo: This voice...it's...it's...
Ixia: Who is this Vinlo. I do not recognize the voice but...he sounds like an ally

---

"James suddenly sends a massive psy wave right into Carmen's head, like a precise small knife and hits the bit of her mind holding Buu in existence, forcing her to send him away. He stands up and quickly sends more psychic attacks against Carmen, messing with her mind and preventing her from calling forth any more powers or fiction by jumbling up her mind"

James: Snap! Out! Of! It!

----

"Aaron yells out in pain and finally collapses, Extremis overloaded"

Nono: Mister Sean! That is quite enough! Any more and you will kill him

---

Harry: I'm starting to think this wont work...if we start fighting we'll wreck everything. Oh wait, know!

"In Jet's head, the vision of a familiar lake, the first base of the Terror Squad, appears"

Harry: What say we do this like men? No fancy cosmic powers. You can still have your shadow people do their thing, my friends will stop them. And I'll fight you

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Jet: I would make the exception, just for you. But this is my existence now, I have no body at which to return.

"On Earth the shadow army begins moving upon Amber's location. The mere fact of Harry being here means something was up that should not be. And Amber and Sandra was the only two that got remotely close to him in any way. It's clear they had to die."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Amber: Awww shit. Guys I need to hold the spell and outside...

Filipe: ATTENTION ALL SHADOW X-MEN! We need the hardest defense we can muster at this location right now. Amber and Amy are currently handling our only hope of ending this and if the shadow army heading our way messes it up, we're done

"Filipe turns to organic ice and then addresses Sandra"

Filipe: Come on...lets do this.

----

"Harry just sighs"

Harry: Seriously...well

"Harry touches the wall. For about a good few hundred miles, the landscape of the light and dark world shifts. Using the light and the dark and intermingling them, it creates a colourless version of the lake. As if devoid of all colours but shades of black and white"

Harry: There...guess this will do. Mutant level powers, pre-Mother? We agreed? Winner take all

"Harry smiles and gets into a battle stance"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alex: Fawkes..I...do you hear that..it's..
Molly: It is...
Vinlo: It's..one of the heroes...it's, the power it feels so incredible, so..powerful yet..not evil it feels..good..it's light.
Carmen: Jamsie help I..NO!!!

"Carmen screamed as the darkness surged through er, and thank's to Darkseid resisting the psyche attacks was easy she walked over to James, and the yugioh table vanished, and she raised her hand, pink energy appearing between her finger's."

Carmen: You think sending away that pink piece of shit is gonna stop me from making you hershey's, give up!

"Carmen fired the attack to convert James into chocolate, only for it fail, then two more times it failed, and she saw James was encased in some sort of light, and backed up trembling, the darkness inh er eyes flickering in and out, as she heard a second voice in her head."

Carmen: W..what..what the hell is going on?! Jamsie..whats happning..I..ughh AAH!!
"Sean was seen encased in the same light as the attack faded, and the giant water arm dissipated, as he used his power to sustain Harry's wounds."

Sean: Do you feel it..this power..so strong..it's like the darkness..but better..the voice...
Milo: Harry...we did it..we fucking did it!!!

"Milo yelled as the light surroudned him, and outside shadowlings had gathered outside Amber's place, the epicenter of Harry's transformation into a concept as Milo appeared outside surroudned in light, and unleashed powerful beams of light using his daughter to mimic time to target shadowlings without giving them a chance to dodge, while Amy was focusing from using too much power, and Keeth, & Castiel had come outside to join the fight against shadowlings."

Milo: Let's GO!!!!

"Milo screamed as he kept his attacks, while Keeth unleashed blasts of light empowered hell fire on the shadowling army, and Castiel used beams of angelic energy, before in the sky in an orb of light Shaun appeared empowered by Harry, and unleashing blasts of divine lightning down below."
Nick: No..I want revenge..but we're not murdering everoyne..everyone that works for them isn't responsible..we're heroes..now we're Milo..and Sandra.the next generation..we're...

"Nick wanted to kill Terracorp, ad everything even remotely related to it more then anyone, but right now he didn't want to push Cassandra deeper into this power that had consumed her as well asthe darkness, and raised his hand to gather energy as he felt Harry, the light empowerin him and formed a large blast in his hands."

Nick: Cassandra stop listening to the darkness! I'll consider your offer if it's YOU making it not the fucking shadows!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:39 pm

"Jet shares his old rivals smile and readies for combat himself."

Jet: My only regret in all this, was I would never get to face you again. But since you've found your way here.

"Jet waste no time sending shadow tendrils after his old rival"

---

Sandra: Right.

"Sandra took them out to battle and went on assault against the shadow army. Before Filipe could join a wall of darkness fire blocked his path as Troy walked through."

Troy: Hello icy.

"Filipe prepares for battle when Katy appears with Joe, Anna, and Dale. The Shadowlings stopped attacking them when Amber turned into the target. The moment Katy seen Troy she couldn't allow Filipe to step up."

Katy: This fights mine. I shouldn't have to explain why.

"Katy's been waiting for a chance to kick this assholes ass."

---

Cassandra: You intend to fight me Nick? No, no you are wrong. We are not Milo and Sandra, we are our own people. Nick, do not be a fool. How far as heroisum gotten us? How much closer are we to get the rest of the captured. Nick, we can not trust anybody but ourselves, don't you see that? I do not wish to hurt you Nick, this world is full of lying sardisic scum. But you, your are like me. Stand by my side Nick, and there will be no more hurt... no more broken promises... nobody will ever touch us again.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:48 pm

James: I...don't know...who...

"James suddenly widens his eyes in shock"

James: Whatever Amber did...it worked. Everyone get to her and defend

"James resumes his psychic battle with Carmen"

----

"Filipe puts himself between Katy and Troy"

Filipe No it isn't Katy...I'm the leader, I deal with defectors

"Filipe blasts Troy with an ice beam and moves towards him"

--

Nono: Nono can feel it. It seems the voices from before have vanished. Whatever was done, we are safe from the dark

---

"Yamairo teleports the three of them to Sandra's house where the shadow army is attacking. He teleports Ikon somewhere else, to the X-Force"

Yamairo: It would seem we are just in time then!

----

"Harry blocks with a light wall and then moves at his usual insane speed getting behind Jet for a massive kick"

Harry: I gotta say! After seeing Filipe and Ruth again, fighting you was the thing I most wanted to do!

"Harry has a smile on his face as he puts all his momentum into the kick"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Katy: Hey who cares about defecting that bastard bro

"Just then Katy catches on to something and swiftly avoids a stream of electricity."

Jin: Aww is little sister heart broken. Water girl gonna cry? Oh boo hoo my boyfriend left me.

"Jin grin, having embraced the shadows."

Jin: So first Joe, then Troy. I wonder how long before Joe leaves you, again.
Katy: You...

"Jin fires a stream of electricity and expands it out into a wide net. Katy turn to mist avoiding it reappearing behind Jin and going for a water blast to his head. Jin ducks spinning around for electic uppercut but again hits a mist as Katy appears at a distance."

Jin: Oh this is going to be fun!

---

"Try felts Filipe's ice attack and assumes his flame form."

Troy: Come on then!!

"Troy increases the heat in the area and launches at Filipe throwing a torrent of flames."

---

"Jet quickly opens a portal sucking Harry in and redirecting him into the ground. Shadows then raises from the ground to ensnare Harry."

---

"Sandra was about to attack a group of Shadow infected mutants when they all feel dead."

Sandra: What the... shit!!

"She turned around seeing a long time rival of her own."

Shawkun: Hello Phoenix. We meet again.
Sandra: Not you... no, ANYBODY but you!!
Shawkun: Oh but it's me.

"Shawkun's eyes blacken as he summons shadows mixed with other powers. Sandra summons her shadow infused cosmic energy and a short stand off occurs, seconds later a explosion rocks the area as Shawkun and Sandra engage in combat."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:27 pm

"Filipe quickly disappears and appears above the battlefield"

Filipe: You aren't getting shit done Troy! You're forgetting I can hit you with my ice!

"Filipe infuses heavily energy into his next attack and fires it at Troy, hoping that it will strike his elemental form"

---

"Harry moves fast enough to avoid the shadows, and gets above Jet again, and fires a massive beam of light right at him"

Harry: Come on! Lets get this shit going properly! LION FLASH!

"Harry gets into his combat stance and flies like a beam towards Jet, kicking him as he dodges the first beam, putting photons into his attack to injure and prevent him from healing as he did the last time they fought one on one"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:07 am

"At the same time Jet starts forcing shadows into Harry dimming his light quickly."

Jet: You talk to much!

"A black whole opens behind Harry and the shadows Jet forced into him acts as kick of a hook to capture the light and drag it into it's destruction. In shadow form a wall of darkness vectors appear behind Jet, to many to count. They sure forward to impale the light admiral and push him into the hole."

---

Troy: Fuck!

"Troy quickly takes evasion action narrowly avoiding Filipe's attack, he's forgotten about the angle stuff."

Troy: Well, thanks for warning me.

"A funnel of flames, a mixture of blue, red and black burst from the ground and sours towards Filipe looking to consume him."

---

"Katy and Jin is locked heading to head trying to force control of the others bodily fluids. Neither is able to get ahead and Jin shoots a electric blast at Katy who avoids easily forming ice shards and sending them at her brother. Jin switches to electric to dodge surprising Katy with a sudden speed boost and quickly surrounding her in a electric net."

Jin: Got you now little sis.

---

"Sandra is caught in a battle against dead souls Shawkun summoned, plus shadowlings raining down on her."

Sandra: ENOUGH!!

"One large sweet of dark cosmic flames completely clears the battlefield, but moments later dark figures reform around her without a physical body."

Shawkun: Dark souls, attack!
Sandra: Dark souls... seriously!

"Sandra didn't need Shawkun here immortalizing all the infected, she hit him with a physic blast and ported both up into space with the dark souls souring into the sky in pursuit."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:37 am

"Harry's body suddenly gives out a massive output"

Harry: SOLAR FLAARE!

"He releases the omnidirectional version of his most powerful attack, which fills the entire are with the power of a sun, canceling out the black hole"

Harry: You can pull of this kind of stuff? You really got good since our last fight, darkness God shenanigans aside...I guess it was silly of me to think I was the only one that improved

"Harry gets back into the Lion Stance and flies straight towards Jet for another light infused punch"

----

"Filipe dodges as well. He figured those shadows have to be doing something besides making Troy look evil, and he wasn't about to take a chance and get hit when he could avoid it"

Filipe: Just give up. We've done this before, I can freeze even your flames, even without the blessing sigil. On the other hand, all you can do is melt me over and over and hope I get tired fast enough.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:34 pm

"Jet used his shadow form to sink underground avoiding the blast of Harry's solar flare. He reemerged with Harry attacking. He shadow ported to Harry locking him in a neck hold [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jet seemed to developed his darkness to the point where it could "grab hold" of light, he started forcing shadows directly into Harry again this time trying to outright extinguish the light and consume him."

Jet: You didn't think I would simply let you progress past me.

---

Troy: Or, when I catch you I won't just melt you, but evaporate you completely and be done with it.

"There is a eery feeling around Filipe as Troy calls on the shadows to lock both into a bubble, a small area where they are cut off from the rest of the battle. A similar bubble to what has the sun locked away. Troy quickly starts increasing the heat tremendously."

Troy: So icy, just how much heat can you withstand? Lets make it a inferno in here and find out.

---

"Sandra has maintained the upper hand on Shawkun at this point. She has more power and better control of the darkness. Shawkun knew this though and is biding his time, waiting for a slip up where he can snag her soul."

---

"Jin closes the electrical field on Katy but in a innovated move Katy froze the outside layer of her own water form creating a ice shield to block the electrical attack. It wasn't a organic ice state anything like Filipe however. When the electric field passes Katy frees herself of the ice."

Katy: Fucker keeps shifting to electricity. I can't freeze or immobilize him like that. He's also fast. Hey! Why don't don't you stop being a coward and fight me in our natural state.

"Getting this to a water vs water fight would even the odds, then it simply comes down to who's better."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Harry: Yeah I guess NOT!

"Harry slams a headbutt right into Jet's face. Like Jet can absorb and hold Harry's light body, Harry can injure and dissipate Jet's shadow body. Harry quickly turns around"

Harry: SOLAR FLARE

"He fires a point blank attack"

----

"Filipe breaths heavily and looks for an escape, realizing he's trapped."

Filipe: I can't waste any time. All energy and moisture goes into regen. Lets do this

"He disappears and appears behind Troy, and begins hitting him with attack after attack empowered with ice"

Filipe: Lion Stance!

"Each of his blows carries a bit of freezing heavily energy meant to disable specific points in Troy's body, and he puts his melee fighting skills to use and easily outshines Troy, following him whenever the fire user tries to get a distance. However, the more time passes, the more he struggles to stay conscious in the blazing heat"

----

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:35 pm

"Shadows shoot up from the ground piercing the light unexpected to Harry. While Jet gets involoped by light Harry gets simultaneous overtaken by darkness. The light burns Jet but at the same time the darkness hurts Harry and extinguishes the light, both are knocked out of elemental form and sent to the ground."

---

"Troy can't hope to match Filipe in a melee fight and it showed quickly, but then again Troy didn't often need melee when he had RAGE. Getting pissed off Troy explodes with a blast of pure fire. Inside the bubble becomes not just heat by a zone of pure super heated flame. Filipe can also feel the shadows in the fire attacking him on a mental level."

---

"Sandra is seen fighting the shadow soul army and turns her back to Shawkun. She turns back to Shawkun porting in and choke holding her."

Sandra: Oh no, oh no!
Shawkun: Your soul is...

"Sandra smirks, mocking Shawkun."

Sandra: Perfectly safe.

"The shadow souls attack and are simply dissipated. Sandra easily loosens Shawkun's grip and pushes him back with TK."

Sandra: You are a fucking fool soul reaper, I'm at one of the strongest points to date outside the white the white Phoenix. And you think you can combat me in terms of power! I've been playing with you this whole time.

"Cosmic shadow flames wrap around Shawkun burning him mentally and physically as Sandra seem to take pleasure in the suffering. She invades his mind simply fucking things up causing Shawkun all sorts of torment before eventually leaving him in a coma. Sandra held Shawkun in her telekinetic grasp, a sadist and satisfied grin on her face. She's about to destroy him for good when she gets a grip of herself again, Phoenix emblem briefly flashes in her darkened eyes. Sandra had momentary lost it, falling into the shadows manipulation, but now she was back."

Sandra: Your... going back from where you came.

"By this she meant being locked up, not that a lockup was required in the state Sandra left him in. But with Shawkun you can't be to safe. God knows though that even as herself Sandra had plenty reason to get rid of Shawkun, which made bringing him back to prison all the more difficult."

---

"Katy lowers to the ground resuming normal form and taking a breath, truthfully she's been fighting none stop for a quite some time with Anna and Dale even before all this fighting started, and it was starting to take it's toll."

Katy: Or even better. Fight like a man and we finish this the old school way.

"Katy hoped to get away from power fighting for at least a few minutes and recuperate some energy, at this point Jin was fresh and was easily going to outlast her."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next