Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:52 pm

" I was thinking we could do Beautiful by Sofia, i've been feeling that jam for awhile now. Sound good to you? "

Sandra just nodded, suppressing the urge to tell the other girl she thought she was beautiful, that would definetly be a little to forward. Soon enough the two of them were on the stage together, announcing what they were going to sing. Sandra was nervous, as always she wanted to put on a good show for her friends. It didnt help that Emmet had slayed the stage earlier with Troy(even if their dancing looked suspiciously like fighting) and Katy was flawless with Kaiser, not to mention Riku and Tie's stellar performance, they were always able to funnel their mutual hatred for a good show.

" Hey, we got this " Tanesha had reached over and took Sandra's hand into her and squeezed it softly. She felt a little better after that and turned to face the audience as the music started playing.

The two sang in perfect unison, weaving their forces together so naturally. They took their turns singing different verses and dancing together. At the end they took and bow and everyone applauded them. Sandra hugged Tanesha tight and for the briefest moment their gazes locked. Emmet was holding his breath, suddenly very infested in the scene when he felt a presence pressing on the door of the choir room and walked over to it. An endless darknee was creeping forward.

" Oh dear, i'm sorry but were all filled up, please dont come back " he pushed his palm forward and slammed the darkness back with a massive surge of psionic energy, returning the original landscape. He turned back around and went back into the room.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:57 pm

"When theirs eyes locked for the moment everything else around didn't matter, all Sandra could focus on was this beautiful women in front of her. Sandra could hardly bare it anymore, she had her heart broken once but also hated being along, and this was a girl Sandra has had feeling for a long time."

Sandra: Tani, I have something I need to say to you, I need to get this off my chest. But... I don't know the words I should use.

"Sandra wanted to just blurt out that she loved Tenesha, but she didn't want to be to direct and frighten the other girl off. Her heart was racing a million beats a minute being so near to someone she had feeling for but not knowing how to say it."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Tanesha smiled warmly, reached out to stroke Sandra's cheek " It's ok, just say it "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:42 pm

"Sandra thought about it for a moment, there really was only one way to say it, but she was just so afraid of rejection. Tenesha word while few where reassuring and her touch was gentle and comforting."

Sandra: Tenesha I... I want to be with you, I love you.

"Sandra heart sank after saying those words, did she just do the right thing, did she just ruin one of her best friendships forever? Was this the right time, the right place? Maybe expressing this in front of a class full of people wasn't the right move. Tenesha barely had time to register what Sandra had said when the girl hung her head low in regret."

Sandra: I I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that.

"Sandra quickly ran off stage teary eyed thinking she'd just messed everything up."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Tanesha instantly appeared in front of Sandra and pulled the girl into a tight hug. Murmering softly into her hair and rubbing her back. She pulled back a little so that she could into Sandra's eyes " You don't know how long i've been waiting to hear those words from you. Sandra, I love you too " tears slowly pouring from her eyes as well, she leaned forward and pressed her lips to Sandra's and spark of electricity shot through their bodies, seizing them both in a grip of passion.

Emmet and mien were sitting next to each other, crying and sharing a box of tissue.

Emmet: Oh this is just so beautiful!

Mien: Gay love, theres nothing like it

Troy: take your clothes of-POW!!

Emmets fist appeared out of nowhere and smashed into Troys face, effectively silencing him, all while blowing his nose.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:30 am

"The moment of passion left Sandra speechless, was this what true love felt like, like real true love? Sandra was still terrified that things may quickly degrade like they did with Dave. Sandra thought she loved him at first, but soon enough the hugs and kisses turned to Dave degrading, commanding, and if things got really bad, even abusing her. The ordeal with him had left Sandra broken and fragile, afraid to speak up over their years together. Emmet knew a lot of what happened, he was one person that could get Sandra talking about at least some of what was going on behind closed doors. But with Sandra scared into submission there was little he could do as anything said would only be his word against the other guy.

He was gone now and Sandra wanted to put her trust into another, but those scars ran deep. Luckily there was a sort of calming sensation being with Tenesha, a sense of belonging that Sandra never really felt before. Sandra held Tenesha tight like a frightened child holding it's mother, and just cried into the other girls shoulder.

Katy watched on with a tear in her eye, this was more then a confession of love. She didn't know the story like Emmet did but it was obvious to all watching that wasn't just fling, this was something extremely heart felt and emotional. This was something Sandra needed."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:30 pm

"Milo just sighed staring at the wall thinking about everything that was going on, the darkness and Sandra, his powers, it was all a mess and he had no idea how it had all gone this bad. "

Milo: Fuck..why...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:36 am

"While the group continued discussing what to do with Dave and Milo as well as Sandra and other possible threats, Katy decided to break away and see to Tenesha. The other girl seemed fine, but then again so did Sandra when sleeping. The darkness seemed somewhat tricky to detect when only having trace amounts. One had to wonder if the exposure to Sandra had this girl locked in darkness as well."

-----

"Meanwhile at the Fuller house Cassandra was wondering where Sandra was. Sandra had started couching Cassandra on her powers but lately she hasn't been around. She went to Dave, maybe he knew something. Running Genosha and fending off Shield was time consuming job no doubt, but surely there must have still been some time left for family."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 1:20 am

"Dave was in the study room going through some files from his MI6 days while also going through the SXML's database apparently looking for some information, but Cassandra was a pleasant interruption from his work. He'd become somewhat of a workaholic as of late, replacing his compulsive need to drink his problems away with a desire to become more productive and focus all his energies into his work. Arguably both behaviors were pretty damaging and excessive, but at least one of them didn't let to him slurring his words and teleporting into random locations around Genosha stumbling on the verge of passing out."

Dave: Hey Cassandra wassup?
"Milo sighed he wasn't going to get much accomplished like this anyway, and it was time to get some work done. He hit the joint he was smoking a couple more times before putting it out and dropping the roach in his ash tray."

Milo: Damn it Troy where are you...I told you we needed to talk.

"Milo sighed as he plopped down into his comfortable leather chair and reached for a can of air freshner and began spraying it to get rid of the marijuana scent. Regular freshner couldn't do much to get rid of the smell of herb, but like with everything else the SXML had the best of the best and his computer room smelled fresh."

Milo: damn it Jet....even now your still fucking us up..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:25 am

Cassandra: Not much. I'm just wondering if Sandra has mentioned anything to you about continuing my training. Her Phoenix Force seemed to work a lot like my powers and her tips helps... it was also a good way to bond with the only person in the world I can even refer to as a mother. But we haven't really had any time together since she took over Genosha.

"Being a clone Cassandra felt like she didn't have a mother, but the Fuller Family has taken Cassandra in as one of their own. Dave may not of been her dad, but he acted as if he was. Sandra was the same way in regard to being a mother. It warmed Cassandra's heart to see Dave move off the booze, and while he worked a lot at least he was home. But Sandra on the other hand seemed to be growing distant."

-----

"Troy lazily strolled into Milo office, unsurprisingly late he stretched and took a seat."

Troy: Ventro buddy, what's hanging?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:57 am

Dave: Well...she has..but you know she's busy these days what running the country...the fact that it was pretty much a hostile take-over means she's twice as busy as Nate was..and listen she's not just someone who you can refer to as mom anymore she's your mom and I'm your dad don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

"Dave smiled at Cassandra, and looked up from his work. Family was the only distraction he willingly allowed to distance himself from his work, but Sandra had been strangely more and more absent as of late. He didn't really want to talk to Cassandra about that, but he would do his best to find out what was going on with his wife, he owed her that after everything they'd been through including what he'd put her through."

Dave: You know I've been doing a-lot of research on powers lately, yours is interesting because we really don't seem to have anything but maybe it's one of those things that got wiped from our system before the Hunters invaded and changed reality. Anyway I think I have an idea on how we can find out more about your power, maybe find out what type of force your tapping into, I'm meeting up with Rider & Ezekiel for lunch at the tower today why don't you join us, Ezekiel built a machine that can use Rider's cosmic powers to find other equivalent forces that exist in our galaxy like the phoenix force, and perhaps your power as well, the only issue is we need to get access to the computers on Rider's home planet, and he's not to eager to go home for some reason, it's hard for a regular telepath to crack into his skull cause of his cosmic defense, but maybe with your power..you can force your way in and see why he's reluctant to go home it might offer clues to what's going on with the universe or at the very lease offer insight on the real reason Rider came here..

"Dave was genuinely interested in helping Cassandra out to figure out her power, because he wanted to help his new daughter, but if at the same time he could look into Rider's past it was a win win. Unlike most of the team he didn't just trust this guy because he was the Silver Surfer's son, especially since they couldn't even get in contact with the Surfer, something wasn't right."
"Milo shook his head as Troy finally made his way into the room."

Milo: Nothing much just chilling..trying to figure out where it went wrong, I've already told you we fucked up with Sandra got rid of her powers..and left her with darkness which we were trying to get rid of. Well remember that army I was talking about building, I used some of my old contacts for when I was traveling the universe trying to save everyone..but looks like there's another army being built...right here on earth....by our former team mate Zach.

"Milo reached for a remote on the table, and pressed it causing a large screen to emerge from the wall and then pressing another button it came on. A few scenes showed Zach speaking to his rising army with Siya at her side, and talking about the plans to build an army to take earth back for evolution and how mutants deserved to rule the earth not humans."

Milo: Zach's loosing his fucking mind..I mean..technically we have similar end-goals...but we need to get that army, and find a way to reverse whatever happened to our powers, Zach dosen't have any damn strategy he dosen't want to find a way to get our powers back or anything he wants a war and he wants it now, but here's hte most interesting thing look at his partner in the back ground let me pause..and zoom in..okay..yeah..see that..

"Milo had paused the screen and zoomed in to the armed guard behind Zach and stopped."

Milo: That's Chulance..remember guy who was missing, Zach and Chu together...are dangerous as hell..but Chu's back with us Sandra got him back remember...then how the fuck..did I manage to uncover this footage..of him helping Zach, all this footage has been wiped from our database's, there's no way to access it, and anyone who tries to get it gets detected, luckily I've still got some advanced tech laying around to keep us hidden, so not only do we have Zach's army who's gonna get us wiped out before we get our powers back...we also have the mystery....if the real Chulance is with us then who's that imposter with Zach or even worst if that's the real Chulance who the fuck is this fake bastard that Sandra returned to us? With Jet's mojo being her only power source who knows..what she could have done..I'm not saying we make a move against Zach alone that would be suicide..but..we've got to figure out this Chulance mystery it may be the key to diffusing this situation before it starts another war we're not ready for.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:16 pm

"Cassandra seemed surprised Dave thought she could accomplish what he was asking of her, though given the way she was brought into existence and her spotty past as a hero thus far, the concept of support or trust was probably still a bit new to her. But even if she herself didn't notice, Dave for one could tell she was growing rapidly. Her progression seemed to mirror Sandra's in that sense, then again she is a clone."

Cassandra: Ok that sounds great. I'll certainly try my best to help you Dav... um, dad.

"Cassandra gave Dave a huge. By the sound of things there was a good chance that the mystery of Cassandra powers will finally be uncovered."

Cassandra: So when are we going?

-----

Troy: God damnit can't this fucking place have anything just be straight forward. I already miss dealing drugs. Ok so what, we go kick Chu's as, prob Tesla's as well, then capture them so they don't alert Sandra and run some tests to see if our Chu is real or not?

"That was easier said then done and of course Troy would come up with the most aggressive way first."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 1:41 pm

"Dave just smiled when Cassandra called him dad."

Dave: Hey you can call me Dave if you want, but I guess we can hmm..yeah it's about time..let's go. Don't let Rider know your in his head or at least try not too..just find out why he's not trying to home, something about all of this doesn't feel right.

"Dave focused warping space around them bringing them to the meeting room where Ezekiel was putting in some co-ordinates, and suddenly they heard trumpets and horns playing and in a flash of brilliant cosmic energy Rider materialized on a silver motorcycle that he hopped off. The motorcycle quickly shifted into his board which Rider layed against a table before taking a seat, and using cosmic energy caused another seat to pull out for Cassandra."

Dave: Oh..I see I don't get a chair..
Rider: Stop being grumpy old man..chivarily dosen't extend to bitter superheroes
Dave: Whatever.

"Dave pulled out his chair and just sat down while Ezekiel came over to the table."

Ezekiel: Alright so we're back at square one..Rider..unless you help us get to Zenn Lavia and access their systems this machine isn't going to do much good.
Rider: Look I already said I don't want to go home, I don't need a reason why, you're suppose to be super smart, I'm super awesome, she's super attractive..Dave's...well I guess he has his warp powers...which are pretty damn strong..so why can't we just try and make it work here..if anything goes wrong it's not like we don't have a bunch of team mates who can help contain the situation if the machine explodes or something
Ezekiel: that's true but you know damn well..there's people on the team that don't know what the fuck her power is..and don't trust it...
Dave: Thanks for the vote of confidence my daughter really appreciates it
Ezekiel :well I mean I..didn't mean me..It's just
Dave: It's whatever..Rider why the fuck can't we just go to Zenn Lavia, shit just offer me some cosmic power and I'll use my powers and Ezekiel's tech to do the rest.
Milo: It's alot simpler bagging up and shipping off narcotics. Alright well..your plan fuck it I was about to come up with a plan but to be honest..all my planning has lead to is we've been depowered to the point the Government might wipe us out and Sandra is controlled by darkness so your in charge let's just go beat their ass, I still have access to my storage room in an alternate dimension so I can run the experiments there and the only telepaths we have to avoid is James since Sandra's down, the one good thing that came from my fuck up is at least our minds are safe. The only downside to this plan is if we're wrong about Chu we'll cause some tension among the team but if we're right..then...we're in for another shit storm.. I knew it was a good choice to keep hanging on to some of my angel powers..

"Milo began sniffing and walking around then sighed."

Milo: Alright...I have an idea.

"Milo vanished then reappeared."

Milo: Alright...I stopped in to tap Banner and grab some hulk powers I feel like I'll need it if we're going up against Chu and Tesla. I can do a summoning ritual and summon them to us..then we can fight..the only question now is where should I summon them too..I think we should avoid the fight anywhere close to Genosha....and right before the fight starts I'm gonna have to put James out so the rest of the team can't find out what's going on..maybe an abandoned island?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:44 pm

"Cassandra didn't speak up much, just staying out of the bickering going on. She did give a little smile towards the attractive comment however. That felt nice, especially coming from a Surfer. The chair was nice as well. While she wasn't involved in any of the conversing, Cassandra started to see about digging into Rider's mind. She was nervous though, after all she wasn't Sandra, she was still learning. But, she was willing to try."

-----

Troy: Hell, the old Soul Tournament island.

"The two shared a look, that location worked. It was isolated, still largely unknown and already battle scared."

Troy: Make sure James isn't on our back. Summon those two there and if Tesla doesn't want to believe Sandra might of played her for a fool, then we'll just have to take her out until we can prove it.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:55 pm

"Aaron had returned to Avengers tower with his iron drones that he used to temporarily contain Jet. Christopher is there to greet him"

Christopher: So? Where's my sample?

"Aaron at first gives him a solemn stare, before a cocky grin emerges"

Aaron: Already uploading into the SHIELD and Avengers database. Some of Sandra's team took Jet himself, who's the source of the darkness. I would have objected but...I think they have Sandra's best interests at heart, so they'll look after him properly
Christopher: You're strangely trusting of our current main targets
Aaron: It's complicated dear boy. Anyway, I got a good energy reading and a DNA sample off of Jet. That should be enough. Now you just need to analyze and write an equation to neutralize it.
Christopher: Oh yes of course, JUST. JUST go ahead and put such an infinitely complicated and supposedly mystical energy into an equation, and then find the proper contrasting force
Aaron: Don't worry! You can do it. I got you a few more things that can help. Including

"One of the iron suits opens up to reveal Fathae. She had been somewhat abducted at first, but she had just as much interest in stopping Jet's evil plot as anyone else. And Aaron Stark despite his occasional lack of morality never seemed to lack a plan"

Fathae: Hmm, good afternoon. My name is Fathae, I am a knight. Remember sir Aaron, I am only doing this with the express guaranty no harm befalls Sandra Fuller! That is the one desire miss Amber Parker as and I will see her will done on this matter!

"Aaron smiles confidently and waves off the complaints"

Aaron: This girl has access to one of the few things that can fight back Jet's powers. The other is..was, Harry's...it's in the system. I got something to do

"Aaron walks off and gets into contact with Sean, Samathan and Nono, calling them all individually and telling them to assemble at the Avengers meeting room. Amber didn't usually act in such a serious way, so her warning to have these three people on standby was serious"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:44 am

Rider: I can't let em know..they can't...they have enough problems they'll kick me off..this island and it'll be back to trying to find somewhere else to live in peace away from them.. I'm tellling you it'll work here shit I'll pump some cosmic energy into the machine here.
Ezekiel:" sighs" I mean I suppose it's possible but I just don't see why...
Rider: Look Jason Radd dosen't make mistakes, I'm telling you this will work.
Dave: Look all I'm saying.

"Inside Rider's head, we see a futuristic city with the sun shining down on it, and everything appears to be business as usual. His father Norrin Radd, the Silver Surfer is seen soaring through the sky, and suddenly an alarm starts blaring. A Darkness starts to cover up the sun, and explosions began taking place in the Zenn Lavian city. In the sky a giant O appeared, and waves of darkness began spreading through the city tearing it apart, and below citizens were running and screaming. In the midst of it all stood Rider backing up in fear as his father's body fell lifeless from the sky and hit the ground in-front of him, and none other then Monel appeared in an armor suit surging with energy and he raised his hand forming a massive sphere of energy."

Monel: Ahhhh...did I put your father to sleep..well looks like I did more then put him in a nap hahahaha...
Rider: You..bastard..you..
Monel: This is just the beginning....earth is next..and then...the whole universe...hahahahaHAHAHAHA

"Monel laughed and fired the blast of energy point blank at Rider"
Suddenly Rider snapped releasing a wave of concussive cosmic energy knocking back everyone in the room before his eyes glowed with rage and he looked up."

Rider: STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD!!!!!!!

"Rider raised his arms firing a massive blast of energy through the roof and leaping in the air his board flying over to him. He hopped on and took off into the sky while Ezekiel stretched and got up, while Dave went to help Cassandra up."

Dave: Fucking brat!!!!! What's he talking about, what did you see??
Ezekiel: You brought her to raid his thoughts?!
Dave: Obviously it was the right idea, he's gotta be hiding something bad.
Milo: Hmmm that is the best place for now alright let's make this happen.

"Milo teleported the two of them to the Soul Tournament Island, and Milo used a beam of heavenly energy to cut open his right arm drawing blood and got on one knee and began wrapping some of the blood spilling out of his arm up in energy and began spreading it around on the ground drawing up a summoning ritual while ignoring his own injury."

Milo: Alright perfect..let's hope this goes over well...here we go.

"Milo rendered himself invisible teleporting away to James location in the Cerebro room placing his hands on his forehead and rendering the telepath unconscious before teleporting him to his bed and then returning to the island rendering himself visible again, and uttering a short incantation and seconds later Tesla and "Chulance" appeared."

"Chulance": What the hell where are we....
Milo: Tesla..we need to talk..about your boyfriend..or rather the fact that...I think he may be missing still
"Chulance": What the hell are you talking about I'm right here...
"Sean and Samantha rushed to the avengers room. Samantha had appeared seconds before Sean appearing out of nowhere, while Sean had rushed in at super speed."

Samantha: Yay! You owe me Chick-Fil A now I told you teleporting was faster then super speed
Sean: What that's not fair! I didn't get to boost my speed fast enough I'm telling you it's more effective
Samantha: Awwwwwwww I'm sowwyyy..but I won what's up Aaron you sounded serious.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:24 pm

"Rider's outbust had shaken Cassandra a bit but as he left and Dave came over to help her out, she relaxed more again."

Cassandra: Well um, Zenn Lavian was destroyed and Norrin Radd was killed. Some guy named Monel. Darkness filled the sky, then there was a big O and waves of darkness spread out to destroy the place. Monel attacked Rider and then that's all I seen as Rider caught on to me... I'm sorry.

"Cassandra felt a little bad she didn't completely fulfill her task."

Cassandra: Something I did hear. Monel said Earth is next, and the rest of the Universe is to follow. Rider doesn't want to say anything because he has fear of being kicked out.

-----

Tesla: Milo, Troy. Wait what is all this.
Troy: We think Chulance is still missing.
Tesla: Still, what the hell are you on he's right here with me.
Chulance: Like I just said.
Troy: Shut it you. We don't even know your real.
Tesla: Of course he's real, Sandra gave him to me personally.
Troy: Oh yea because Sandra is such a fucking saint huh. She's a lying, manipulating bitch on a good day and a flat out psychopath on a bad.

"Troy running Sandra into the ground did tick Milo off a bit, despite him being somewhat right he still didn't like hearing that kind of talk."

Troy: Let us run some tests and see if he's real.
Tesla: No, fuck you. I had a deal with Sandra, I fulfilled my end as she did hers.
Troy: Did she?
Tesla: Yea she did. And not losing Chulance again, especially to you two fucks.

"It didn't seem like Tesla wanted to play ball and the whole situation seemed to upset her. I guess a traitor and a man that causes more harm then good summoning Tesla to a warzone and demanding her boyfriend wasn't the most believable situation. Huh whodda thunk, Troy grinned a bit."

Troy: Oh well, looks like we just gotta take him them.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 1:46 pm

"Ezekiel was putting some co-ordinates in his computer to try to see if the information Cassandra spoke about was exactly true."

Ezekiel: Hmm..Zenn Lavia is still around..according to my planetary detection system..but something is definitely odd..there's been alot of activity...and wheww a huge surge in energy signals various kinds including some I can't even pick up something went down.
Dave: Hmm..well...maybe what you saw inside his head wasn't a legitimate memory of what really went down, perhaps it was a dream, or a nightmare, or perhaps it's how he subconsciously feels about the situation, years of hanging out with telepaths has let me know the mind is a complex thing, you've gotta be top of the line to really get the exact info you want from someones head especially people like Rider...
Ezekiel: Monel..oh no.....oh fuck no....no no no!!!! Damn it...the big O...Black Zero..the intergalatic zenn lavian terrorist group their dangerous they came to earth some time ago there enemies with the Redeemers specifically Terrell...he's one of the smartest villains in the galaxy..something must have happened to Rider's dad...and Zenn Lavia..shit..
Dave: So basically your saying Surfer's in trouble, he picked the perfect time too..we're in the worst condition possible..I don't think we should let the others know..we need to deal with this just us.
Ezekiel: How the fuck do you expect us to take on Monel alone? I mean sure maybe you've got your Warp mojo but.
Dave: Get Alex we need a heavy hitter, regardless this is our only shot at helping Cassandra get some insight into her powers, and I don't just mean from our experiment, think about it if there's one person who might be able to help us it's Monel, we're just going to have to give him some "motivation" to help. I'll go reel Rider in see if I can help him develop a back bone to help save his people, at all costs we can't let Stark or Terrell get involved there emotions will run high, there gonna wanna wipe out any trace of Monel and they won't give a damn about my daughter.
Ezekiel: Fuck your right..get Rider..Cassandra well it's up to you...take a breather..consider the options..but if you don't wana go you don't have too..Monel's dangerous.
Milo: Didn't have to go that far whatever..

"Milo obviously disproved of the way Troy spoke of Sandra, but he had to let that go for now."

"Chulance": Yeah look Troy I know your a lost cause man but Milo come on drugs are fine and all but you need to just come down from whatever Troy and his old man gave you.
Milo: I'm not fucking high..damn it Troy..this is what I get for letting you tag along on missions again.
"Chulance": Look I don't know what's wrong with you two..but I'm not letting you just run whatever tests on me
Milo: I knew it was gonna come to this why even waste time talking.

"Milo gathered ice in his hands as he began to growl and grow more muscular and green entering the Hulk Form. He tried to encase Chulance in ice only for him to adapt and melt out of it. Milo converted his right arm into ice and formed more ice creating a giant muscular hand and launching it at Tesla, while sending out ropes of ice and sharpening the edges but infusing them with angelic energy sending them towards Chu."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:14 pm

Aaron: Just wait a second, we need

"Just as he's saying that, Nono arrives as well"

Nono: Did you call Master Aaron. Oh! Good afternoon Miss Samantha, mister Sean

"Nono gives a polite bow to both of them"

Aaron: Okay then. We apprehended Jet downtown with Amber's help. After we and a few of Sandra's friends demanded to know what the situation with Sandra was, he revealed he's trying to...fuse, with her.

"Aaron obviously still sounds slightly confused"

Aaron: Or rather fuse with the Phoenix, and is using Sandra to do it. It's...complicated mystical and cosmic stuff
Nono: Fuse with the Phoenix. The Phoenix Force is a governing entity of our universe! Nono isn't well taught in these matters but such a plan...
Aaron: Yeah, sounds apocalyptic. Amber blew me off when I tried to offer my help, and the only thing she said was to warn all three of you to keep your wits about you. I assume she said it because you're the strongest people on the Avengers currently, so she likely believes you can help contain whatever comes out of Sandra if Jet is successful.

"Aaron takes a seat and sighs"

Aaron: So yes, those are my orders. All three of you are now to remain on alert. Always have your communication lines open, don't disappear, and if possible don't leave Avengers tower at all. I want you easily contactable at all times.
Nono: Is that all Master Aaron?! Are we really to just sit here and wait for the enemy to attack?
Aaron: Of course not don't be ridiculous. I already have that Christopher kid working on a way to neutralize whatever force Jet wields. Once I can do that, and once I double check all the members on Sandra's team, we're going to relaunch the attack on Genosha and retake the island.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Sean: I was just about to say..I know I'm not the most respected member on the team as of late due to my recent choice of alliance
Sammie: Shouldn't have joined those suits Seany..but it's okay as loong as your sowwry and wtih us now
Sean: I was just about to say...that Sandra should be dealt with, the situation on Genosha is bad enough without Jet's interference...perhaps I can be of some assistance to helping develop the device to neutralize Jet's powers.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Aaron: Well if you want to help, just head over to the lab floor. Christopher would be more than happy to have help. Once he's done charting the theoretical, then I'm going to have to come up with a way to build the hardware. By the way, where are the others?
Nono: Well, mister Tyler has taken mister Mathew, miss Natasha and mister Dale out on a patrol. I am not sure where mister Oliver is, and miss Elsa and the others are down in the training room and lady Pol-Arris...well, she had business off planet

Aaron: Of course...well I suppose as long as they're reachable.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Cassandra: I'll go. I might not know exactly what my power is, but I do know it`s strong. I don't want anything happening to my family. So, I'll help.

-----

"Tesla took diamond form and raised her arms to block the giant hand, the impact made the ground crack under Tesla and pushed her back. Troy went to flank Tesla and started roasting her to weaken her form. Tesla turned to attack Troy but he simply hopped back as Milo's hand came down and slammed Tesla into the ground. Milo pulled his hand back and we see Tesla driven into Earth, fortunately diamond is harder then rock and dirt and it kept Tesla protected from the worse of the attack. Tesla stood up, leaving a perfect indentation in the ground."

Troy: You know I'm going to melt you if you don't give up, right?

"Tesla knew she was in trouble with the combo if Troy and Milo."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Dave: She's just as brave as her mom. She really is a splitting image of Sandra.

"Seeing Cassandra brought back memories to when he first met his wife, back when things were much simpler, when they were just a rag-tag group of mutants trying to save the world and now it seemed there wasn't even much to save."

Dave: I'll go get the stubborn bastard I'll be back.

"Dave focused and warped away heading off to get Rider, leaving Ezekiel to put in some co-ordinates and then another door opened up and he motioned for Cassandra to follow him. They entered the door and it enclosed around them and they shot downward going down several floors of the tower until they reached a lower level and the door opened up letting them into a much colder area and several vehicle's were seen."

Ezekiel: Alright..let's see..perfect...the Quinn-Jet, sure your dad can teleport but we need a ship in case something goes wrong never go into space without protection inside there's some tablets we can take that'll make us temporarily immune to the dangers of the vacuum of space but we can take those once we get to Zenn Lavia.
Milo: Just let us run the damn tests Tesla!
"Chulance:" Leave us alone!!!!

"Chulance rushed forward adapting at super speed nearing Milo adapting again to gain incredible strength slamming into Milo knocking him back."

Milo: Fuck simultaneous adaptions I forgot how annoying it is to deal with his power without my full power set.

"Milo fired a bolt of heavenly energy at Chulance who tried to adapt only to be blasted back while Milo turned both of his arms into organic ice and formed a series of gigantic ice hands but altered the shape of the fists so that it was sharpened like a pencil fresh out of a sharper and sent multiple giant ice appendages towards Tesla, and cast a spell with dark magic beneath her causing the very ground to rise up around her feet to drain her energy, while Chulance rushed in-front of Tesla as the ice attacks rained down and Chulance yelled but got impaled several times and blood gushed from his wounds as he fell to the ground."

Milo: Oh shit I fucked up!! CHU!!! CHUU
Chulance: Tesla..I love you..
Milo: No no no!!! Shit!!!

"Milo used his angelic energies and teleported over to Chulance grabbing him feeling for a pulse."

Milo: No..fuck..Chu..I... gah..AAAH

"Milo yelled out as his hands began glowing, and his body began surging with energy, as Chulance's lifeless body began to surge with energy, and with a wave of energy Milo was sent flying back as Chulance rose his body now composed of pure plasma and he unleashed a massive blast on Milo and he turned his attention to Troy."

Chulance: Seems he forgot one aspect of my power..if I suffer fatal wounds I can come back immune to what killed me and here's a new trick I picked up..not only can I gain immunity to what killed me I can manifest at will a power to counter what did me in in this case it was ice..and I just hit our green friend with heat hotter then the sun.

"As the dust settled from the blast it seemed Chulance wasn't exaggerating about the effects of the blast as where there was once ground there was just a trail of nothingness going forward for miles the plasma blast having decimated everything in it's path, Chulance then turned to Troy gathering energy for a massive blast of plasma when suddenly he was right in-front of Troy firing the beam of plasma point blank only for the last minute for it to convert to electricity."

Chulance: LEAVE US ALONE!!!!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:05 pm

"Cassandra found it chilly in this area but still managed to pay attention to what Ezekiel was saying."

Cassandra: So I hear Phoenix makes my um, mom able to survive in space.

"It was still odd to Cassandra using the terms dad and mom, but she was surprisingly enjoying it. She always wanted a family since coming into existence and while it took some time for her to trust after what was done to her, Sandra, Dave and the family was winning her over."

Cassandra: Since my power appears to act a lot like the Phoenix, do you think I can survive space also?

-----

"Troy acted quickly to dissipate all heat from Chulance attacks and making them harmless, fighting Chulance was going to get nowhere at this pace."

Troy: Jesus Christ what are you guys problem.

"Troy sensed something however that could change things. Troy was picking up a heat signature from Tesla, this means wasn't pure diamond but just coated in it. Mothers wave must have knocked her back to her basic form. Or if she did have full diamond she wasn't using it at this moment. The coating method might just be easier to apply since the wave. Either way Tesla had unknowingly exposed herself."

Troy: Alright, this is getting nowhere fast. I have another idea.

"Tesla diamonds suddenly failed as she slowly dropped to her knees then to the ground, getting Chu's attention. Chulance went to check on Tesla who was already passed out, she was burning up, almost literally. She had a fever that was barely on the edge of survivability."

Troy: I assume she was trying to conserve some energy since the wave weakened everybody, using a diamond coating instead of going full form. But she forgot a coating only protects from the external attacks. It doesn't protect from the inside out. Now, Tesla life is currently in my hands Chulance. I do not wish to kill Tesla and anger Phoenix, but Chulance do not fucking push me. I was a murderer before and I will become one again if you don't listen.

Now, is a few tests worth your girls life. Let Milo do what he needs to do and you'll both be freed. Or, be a idiot and she dies. What is it?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:41 am

Ezekiel: Well yeah the Phoenix Force helps Sandra survive in space, by that logic your powers should be able to do that I'd still recommend keeping a tablet just in case your powers get suppressed or something who knows. Buuut..if you can summon that force by will you could test your powers we could go to the danger room and I could put together a simulation in outer space.
Chulance: You bastard stop!!!! I give ..I give up...leave her alone

"Chulance started screaming as heavenly energed surged through his body and suddenly Chulance fell to the ground in pain as his eyes turned white."

Chulance: Angelic possession...it's crazy...I don't think I've ever had a need to use that power before..alright time to explore this body.

"Troy could tell Chulance was possessed by an angel in this case Milo using angel powers. He walked over to the injured Tesla and put his hands on her forehead and a wave of energy surged through her rendering her unconscious but healing the damage done to her by Troy's attack. He began going through her memories making it so she'd remember going on a date with Chulance and having a good time and him leaving to go on patrol and her going to take a nap. He ported her to her bed before teleporting himself, and Troy into the alternate storage dimension. He pointed out a TV, Xbox, and some other stuff Troy could entertain himself with as he ran a couple tests on himself, and about 30 minutes later he frowned still possessing "Chulance"s body."

Milo: I knew it....this isn't Chulance's body, it's a duplicate, an excellent one at that, but it's not Chu, something felt off the minute I possessed him....this is definitely a copy..courtesy of Sandra..which is bad for too reasons Darkness Sandra will go to any lengths to keep her team together, and the real Chulance is still missing and with Zach's army, and Zach is fucking powerful enough already, but with Chulance well you know together there almost unstoppable, trust me I have experience using their powers together it was one of my best tricks shit. So basically all our worst fears have been confirmed.

"Milo emerged from the Chulance's clone body and it fell forward hitting the ground drained frmo being possessed and Milo sighed now in his regular form and not hulked out anymore."

Milo: So it looks like we have to put our plans on hold..we already know Zach is the reason for the mass leak and all the chaos..his army is going to start a fucking war we're not ready for, and the problem is we basically have to deal with Zach, and Sandra now. Sandra's going to get us all fucking killed with the darkness guiding her, at least Emmet and them have managed to keep it in check..but this is going too far Filipe's vanished, Yamairo's in a coma, Aaron and them are trying to take us down no doubt, Amber's gone to wherever, the team's fucked up we can't rely on the SXM to get this shit done we have to fix this damn situation ourselves before we can actually focus on our original mission damn it even now Jet's still fucking us over! It's like Harry died for nothing!!!!

"Milo was clearly pissed, just thinking about Harry's sacrifice might have been in vain made him go from mildly irritated to consumed by anger."

Milo: Fuck....the only advantage we have right now is Sandra can't mind-rape all of us. We have to diffuse this situation as soon as possible, Tesla..look all the information on Chu is right by the laptop all the information proving he's a fake, Tesla's still unconscious I'm gonna bring her here and restore her memories you gotta show her the proof convince her Sandra duped her we need all the help we can get I'm going to go seek out some help.

"Milo snapped disappearing and Tesla's unconscious body appeared where he stood except she was just now starting to wake while Milo reappeared at his place finding Marie in the living room and walked up to her hugging her."

Milo: Marie..we need to talk..I need your help..I just..stumbled across something big..something that might get us all killed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next