Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:07 pm

“Milo stood up enough was enough in his eyes something had to be done and done quickly. It all seemed pointless Sandra with the darkness was at a level beyond him he’d thrown his very best at her and failed he questioned why Anna and Yuri even continued to fight.”

Milo: I should be able to win I use to have so many powers..so many..now I’m like everyone else to an extent limited to a select arsenal..why…why..did Mother ruin me I was great..I was..the strongest..I …have to save them..I am suppose to be the best..

“Milo stood on the sidelines lost in thought of the past and pondered on whether or not it even made sense to rejoin the battle if there was really any hope of defeating the darkness or was Jet right and had Mother played right into the hands of the darkness making it the unstoppable enemy they were currently dealing with.”

Milo: No..NO!! I never stand down enough is enough let’s go.

“Milo engulfed himself in heavenly energies before dissipating then suddenly with a sudden flare he reappeared in the sky surging with power and mystical energy was gathered in his hands as he stared at the destruction caused from Anna and Riku and picked up Sandra’s signal. He could tell her psionic powers had returned and saw her new attire she’d reached a new form but so had he.”

Milo: Sandra..you ever notice how useful the power to instantly transverse time and space really is? You never really notice till your battling the Phoenix Avatar controlled by darkness and your in a tight spot with no battle winning power combo available. But luckily my field is everywhere..

“Milo began powering up and surging with power before his hair rose, the ground shaking as lightning began flashing and his hair turned yellow showing he had turned into a super saiyan. Milo turned towards Sandra as he powered up his super saiyan energies while suddenly he was infront of Sandra and then speed blitzed her sending her flying looking up.”

Milo: The Speed Force..courtesy of Flash and lastly..the Amazo ..that seems suitable..now then let’s get to business…

“Milo stared down at her before powering up once again and the entire ground starting to shake as he yelled with more and more power until suddenly everythingcalmed down and his hair and aura turned red and an immense power surged through him.”

Milo: Super Saiyan God…

“Milo was infront of Sandra instantly, unleashing a point blank blast of green lantern energy on her, while at the same time moving so fast that he sends forth a powerful ki blast while draining kinetic and temporal energy from Sandra, and using magical energy to curse Sandra and dim her senses to leave her more confused and cluttered.”
……………………..
“Kujon merely laughed as Manny kicked him and was instantly near the pirate punching him in the chest with a powerful blow then sending forth a wave of darkness to push the pirate away, before turning to Filipe before grabbing his arm and sending a rush of energy causing him immense pain and made him feel the pain of thousands of people in pain and injured not only on the battlefield but across the country of Genosha. “

Kujon: the Damage I can dela you is more tehn you can dela with fool.

“Kujon then used the rgeen lantern ring sending forth a burst of temporal energy to rob Filipe of his age and experience reducing him to a teenager when he first discovered his power on that mugging then summoned divine power and sent the blast into him at the speed of sound before turning towards Manny and summoning divine lightning from heaven and instantly causing it to strike him in not only physically but his soul .”
………………………………..
Dave: Your power is really increadible what happened?!

“One minute Dave was in more pain then he’d felt in a long time he felt despair as if he failed his family his friends everyone leading them on this suicide mission but in the end his daughter’s cosmic powers had not only saved them but everyone Black Zero was tormenting.”

Ezekiel: I’m back haha alive
Tor: I must admit it feels good to be among the realm of the living..again
Rider: Yeah..I gotta admit that shit was bad ass but..oh no..DAD!!

“Rider called his board ove rand flew into the remains of the Sector M tower only to find his father had been healed by the mysterious cosmic force as well.”

Surfer: That force..I..recall it..ancient it’s…
Rider: Dad look we’re okay we’er
Surfer: You abandoned us Rider! You come her seeking my joy you almost let Black Zero eradicate us just to escape your own demise! And now instead of summoning proper aid you pushed us into desperation and as usual a desperate solution has come that power is pure anarchy pure evil it’s reminscient of the Phoenix but something worst it’s something even now I cannot recall something so foul from before the age of Hunters that it’s memories have not been awakened in me..I felt a connection a message from someone above something is rong it must be dealt with..my son..I express gratitude that you did come in the end but I am disappointed in your timing..and now I must depart at once..for there are serious matters at hand.

“Surfer opened up a wormhole and left on his own board leaving Rider looking down feeling ashamed of himself.”

Rider: Father..I let you down again
……………..
Ellen: So it’s finally time for us to step in things must have gotten bad if they didn’t contact Stark’s capes
Ledge: Seeems he understands it’s a more personal situation that we need to take care off without S.H.I.E.L.D or anyone getting involved even the fucking Avengers this is mutant shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Amber: Okay. I'm going back

"Amber puts a hand on both of Mien's shoulders"

Amber: Listen very carefully. Whatever you do, do not fall to the darkness yourself. I need time to reach out to Sandra. Try to do the same from this side...it was a pleasure meeting you. You were not what I expected, but I think I rather prefer this version of your physical self

"She smiles and draws runes around herself, and in the next second, Mien is once again by herself. However, the runes of the second sorcery remain around her, feeding her more psionic energy. Not as much as when Amber was actively doing it, but enough to help"

"Back on Earth, as Jet is gloating, he feels an ominous shiver. From the shadows behind him, a dark eerie presence is felt and before he can address it, him, along with the entire roof of the X-mansion, is blown to bits. The blast is strong enough to interrupt the fight between Manny and Kujon, as well as the one between Tanesha and Katy. Filipe reacts in an instant and grabs the unconscious Anna, raising an ice shield as best he can to protect her from the debris. Jet goes flying with the massive surge of black magic as Amber appears out the shadows soulsword in hand. She takes a look at Filipe, walks over, and reverses what Kujon did, and then stares at Kujon himself, then at Tanesha"

Amber: Okay then.

"Amber teleports instantly behind Kujon and stabs him with the soulsword right through the chest. The effect his instant as the darkness consuming him is assaulted, and after, she teleports him with a stepping disk. Kujon is placed in limbo"

Filipe: What...what did you do?
Amber: I sent him to limbo. I don't want to have to deal with all the different skills he can muster. Once you're up go deal with Jet...I'll handle Sandra
Filipe: What the hell just happened anyway?! She...she suddenly
Amber: Has her powers back. That was me...she now has a chance to fight this herself.
Filipe: ARE YOU CRAZY!?
Amber: Maybe I am...just hang low

"Amber flies towards Milo and Sandra's fight"

Amber: Sandra! Enough with the bullshit. Did you just notice your brother was about to get murdered. I told you, you were messing with dangerous things, but it's handled. You're the Phoenix again. Get it together! Or else

"She raises her sword

---

"James grabs her hand in pain"

James: oh dear...she has her powers back.
Fakes: That is disturbing.

"Fawkes wasn't sure what to do now. With Sandra's powers back at full, none of them were safe"

James: We need to get to the cerebro. If I can use it, I might stand a chance

---

"The sudden spike of psionic energy alerts the SHIELD HQ in NYC as alarms start blaring. Aaron was in the lab with Christopher when this happens"

Aaron: Something's happening on Genosha
Christopher: Oh my god...that level of psychic energy, how is that even...
Aaron: It's Fuller

"He radios the entire team"

Aaron: Avengers assemble! Get to the Hellicarrier 1.
Christopher: Are you
Aaron: Yes. I already had the Atlantic fleet monitoring Genosha closely. Perimeter will be set. Get those machines ready!
Christopher: I don't know if I'll have enough time to calibrate
Aaron: Just do it! It's crunch time!

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:06 pm

"Sandra summons the power to counteract much of what Milo was doing, the magic was a little trickier but she she got around it. She knees Milo with enough force to buckle him while he was close."

Sandra: I'm well aware of those powers, or have you forgotten I'm the Phoenix.

"The speed blitz was a surprise, but Milo made the tactical mistake of stopping that and trying to overpower her."

Sandra: You might of been able to do something just now, but you still fight like the old Milo. Milo you can't fight like that anymore, I'm above you now.

"Sandra was not going to give Milo time to realize his speed was his biggest key. She quickly attacked with telepathy and forced Milo to drop his barrier. She then touched his cheek and started feeding him darkness. At this point Amber showed up ready for a fight."

Sandra: You was right Amber. This is dangerous. There is no turning back now.

-----

Cassandra: The force came to me Dave. You know how Sandra, I mean mom can speak with Phoenix. It was like that but, it destroyed Monel and revived us all. It told me... this is the power I'm capable of.

"Cassandra was still a bit shocked and emotional but had remember the entity message."

-----

"Amber had broken up the battle for a bit but soon Katy and Tenesha was right back at it. The darkness girl was relentless but Katy seemed to be grabbing the upper hand slowly."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:18 pm

The moment Stella stopped the chains Tie's wings appeared. A shadow of them was seen behind her as she simply disappeared along with a huge chunk of the ground. She appeared near Gally and saw the attacks close in. Gae Bolg was warping time and space around it. "So foolish,"

She raised her hand and reached out to the magic within the spear. Her brother was better at this, but Tie did learn a few tricks from him. "Sublime Entrance" she whispered drawing the power of the spear towards her. A beam of energy pierced through her chest as dozens of attacks hit her directly forcing her too the ground. Fireballs relentlessly hit her destroying the scenery around the Fallen and creating a massive dust cloud when it was over. The energy coming from it made it obvious Tie wasn't dead, but she was now willingly given more of her divinity to Gally.

"Did you think you really think your little stick could destroy my heart?" A shockwave of mystical and physical energy blew the dust away. Tie stood there with blood on her chest and both weapons revealed. Emmet could sense Gae Bolg returning but from miles away. It was trying to strike through the rift itself and Tie. "Tsk Tsk you should realize something so small couldn't pierce the very heavens. Aestus Estus!" She raised her Gladius and called upon its power. The clouds above were being consumed by fire and formed a 500 meter long spear. "Now this is big enough for the job."

---------------------------------------

Yori immediately forced all the pain Riku was feeling into his own form. He knew the demon could take it and potentially even use it, but they needed to be focused immediately. The darkness from him and Sandra was easy to feed off of. In his state he was a spirit of calamity born from the black and he knew the value of using darkness against more darkness. "This isn't going to work with just us. We can keep fighting her for as long as you want, but she has an almost unlimited amount. If we...."

He stopped when he saw Amber show up. Sandra felt even more powerful, but it wasn't the same. "Huh, well damn maybe this won't end in a century long battle." Riku could feel Yori pouring more power into him. "Well you ready for another round?"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:20 pm

“Kujon suddenly appeared in-front of Filipe once again and smiled as the darkness reappeared around him surging through him as he laughed.”

Kujon: Amber really dosen’t understand that her attacks simply can’t harm me in this form not like that at least.

“Kujon unleashed aw ave of energy on Filipe at super speeds bypassing his elemental state similar to Manny’s powers to cause direct pain then turned his attention towards Amber as he was suddenly close to her and caused the area around her to explode violently and instantly.”

Kujon: Silence you fucking idiot!
……………
Ellen: Perhaps I can be of some use getting it there and
Alex: Mindless Hulk
Ledge: You’re not really considering that Banner..the only one who can really pull you back from that is Sandra or someone on her level and if you’re using it against her
Molly: Using it against all of us if I understand that form correct it won’t be able to differ friend from foe
Ellen: Oh boy that’s just what we need on top of everything else you rampaging and going crazy.
Alex: At least I can put up a fighting chance against her with that form! I’m trying to do everything in my power to keep Stark out of this mess!
Ledge: You’ve got a point let em loose then if anything me and Ellen can help get James to Cerebro while you do that.
Alex: Then it’s time Ellen port me it’s time to unleash this form
Ellen: Alex…

“Ellen seemed concerned for her team mate and she began to cast a curse on Alex causing him to fall on the floor in pain groaning in agony as she waved her hand and warped away to Genosha where Alex stumbled forward screaming growing more muscular and turning green before getting a gray ish tint as he grew more and more muscular and his eyes yellow and claws growing as he screamed completing the transformation into the Mindless Hulk he lept into the air soaring towards Sandra with the intention of body slamming her and snapping her neck.”
…………..
“Sammie yelled out in pain as something sharp struck her head and she stumbled forward falling to the ground while Oliver rushed over to her.”

Oliver: Sammie what’s wrong hey what’s
Sammie: I can seeit all I can see it all..it’s ove rit’s over no..NO!!!! We’re all going to go..we;re al.

“Her powers seemed to be activating and outside ripples began tearing in the earth demolishing everything around them in the city as the ripples continued to grow Sammie began screaming as her body was enveloped in energy and began distorting space around her before falling to the grnd.”

Sammie: Oscorp..Carmen now she’s..damn it he..

“Sammie screamed as she was warped away and a massive wave of energy blasted Oliver back. The wave of energy assumed a humanoid shape and erected a stasis field around the avengers tower and teleported towards Aaron.”

Energy being: I am a result of Sammie’s powers created because of her desire for no one to leave..I have a message..from Milo Ventro..he targeted Carmen for her power and used it against Sammie to get Sammie to use her powers against you guys because “you need to stay the fuck away from Genosha.”

“The energy being continued to glow as Oliver tried to move but was immobilized as was Sean who was struggling to get quantum energy and suddenly the statis field appeared to warp them into a replica of the city only with none but them in the tower and the energy being and and the stasis field continued to expand.”

Energy Being: Now be still be calm…sit and get ready for an eternity of immobility until the powers of Samantha are used to reverse your imprisonment
Sean: Damn it Ventro..damn it!!!
Milo: NOOOOOOOOOOOO BACK AWAY

"Milo screamed repelling Sandra with a field of energy demonstratnig more power then he should have had and looked at her."

Milo: Yeah but I managed to find a cheat code..I got Carmen's powers then sprinkled in some of Amber's sorcery to tap into an infinite number of possible universe's where Carmen has her powers and added them to my own allowing me to use her powers on a level that really shouldn't be possible plus It's always good to have some plain old mystical energy on your side as well as super powers it's a refreshing combo so I don't give a fuck if your the Phoenix..because even with my new powers alone it's not just that which can stop you...I've got back up..

"Milo moved with infinte speed blitzing Sandra several times before moving through her body and using Flash's powers to cause her arms to explode before turning to use telekinesis to grip her neck and began squeezing while his eyes glowed red and he unleashed beams of energy at speeds close to light aiming them at Sandra and controlling their intensity so they were hotter then the sun summoning a divine blessing around his attack to use the beams to burn away at Sandra's darkness."

Milo: BREAK FREE PHOENIX RISE ABOVE HER!
Dave: Whatever power is that's increadible..it saved us all..truely your potential might be that of the Phoenix.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Amber: There is turning back! I want you to look down at that girl you've dragged into this and tell me in the face you're okay with what's happening to her! I want you to look at me in the face and tell me you're okay with letting your family see you this way!

"Amber takes a fighting stance and teleports as Kujon arrives"

Amber: Okay then...I'll fix you later! I am the rune of Akasha, I am the Eye of the World. Refract! RAGNA BLADE!

"Amber fires her blade right into Kujon, the explosion consuming the skies above the mansion as it cuts through the air. As Kujon moves to dodge or block, Amber teleports behind him"

Amber: I am the Rune of Akasha! I am the Eye of the World! Multiply!

"And fires a second blade into his back, as he's consumed in both attacks from front and back"

----

"Aaron doesn't seem phased beyond a sigh of frustration. He looks around. Everyone except Pol-Arris, who was off base, and Sammie aren't there."

Aaron: Okay...that should be enough.

"Aaron contacts Pol. She was hurrying back to the tower after the assembly order came"

Pol: Stark? Where the hell are you?
Aaron: I'm not sure. It seems Milo tampered with Sammie's powers somehow. He wants to keep us off Genosha

"As they're talking, a lone iron drone flies towards Pol"

Aaron: Follow that drone. It'll take you to Sammie. Wake her up and get us out from wherever we are. If you see an energy being, avoid it at all costs. Hurry, there's little time to waste.

"The Kree princess sighs and follows the drone"

---

Natsu: So do we just stay here?!
Aaron: No...Christopher help me out. We need to figure out where we were sent.

"Aaron starts working trying to triangulate where they are, specifically connecting to various SHIELD satellites around the world"

Tyler: The city seems the same from up here...but I don't see anyone
Aaron: There shouldn't be enough power in Sammie to perfectly replicate the entire world...if that's the case we might just be stuck in an illusion. Or perhaps a pocket dimension of smaller scale.

"After trying the satellites, he tries other SHIELD bases, then his various Stark&Morrison HQs around the world, and then his iron drone launch bases until he can get a clear reading of how much of the planet is there, and specifically, if there are any people"

---

"After that, Ellen ports Ledge, Simon, Fawkes and James"

Simon: Come on then. Screw the elevator!

"He puts his hands together and breaks open the floor directly into the lower levels of the mansion. He then fashions a ramp for them to slide down"

Simon: This way we don't need to risk anything.

---

"Gally takes her chance. She flies forward again and insane speeds and this time, without hesitation, lunges forward and stabs her blade right into Emmet's chest, before unleashing a bright blast of holy energy, branding an enochian sigil into his body with intention of exorcising the darkness"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:11 pm

"Sandra got a barrier up to block the beams and by the time they was finished she had revered the damage to her arms. She purposely avoided knocking Milo back so he thought his attack had connected. He tried to speed blitz again but Sandra had predicted ahead of time and already started setting up a defense before hand, when Milo appeared to strike he was sucked into a darkness portal. Milo gets dropped on a barren waste land but notices something is wrong right away, he feels heavy even with all his powers active. This much gravity... he was no longer on Earth."

Sandra: And went for the power game again... and it bit him in the ass again. One would think he'd learn the first time.

"Sandra had no idea if Milo had a interstellar power since Mothers wipe, she wasn't recalling as such. But that bitch was constantly pulling powers out off ass. So she wasn't going to get comfortable yet. On to other issues the Hulk was after her, Hulk jumped and Sandra evaded."

Sandra: Alex, CALM!

"Her first thought was to mentally calm Axel down."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:20 pm

"As she yells out calm, she gets snapped back by James' psychic defense. It was going to take more power than a simple psionic burst to beat James' intricate defense, and she perhaps did not have the time"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Sandra: Of course.

"Alex came at Sandra again but he was a rage filled beast, it was pretty easy to avoid him but Alex wouldn't give enough time to get through James blocks, he was relentless. Sandra grabbed Alex with telekinese and slammed him to the ground. The darkness got thinker around him and increased immensely to push him down. Telekinese and darkness worked together to try pin Alex down. Sandra teleported beside him and knelled down."

Sandra: If there will be a wild beast here, you may as well be on my side. Don't worry Hulk, this will only be a second.

"Sandra placed her hand on Alex forehead and darkness started invading him. She did consider her orignal plan but telepathy might anger Alex more."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 11:25 pm

"Kujon seemed amused by Amber's attempts to destroy him, and summoned a blast of heavenly energy to strike Amber down with while her sorcery empowered attacks seemed to deal damage but never nothing permanent."

Kujon: Still you don't realize your magic can't damage me of course it's powerful perhaps even more destructive hten my own powers but what use is that when it can't serve it's base purpose of defeating me I'll tell you what NONE!

"Kujon summoned the power of the ring driving him on pure will power and sent pure force at Amber to cause her pure pain before summoning another massive blast wave of force and using it on her."

Kujon: Give up witch and realize your tricks won't do you good this time.
Oliver: I gotta say even now Ventro's bag of tricks still gets on my nerves
Sean: I'm inclined to share the same view but then again those tricks helped me regain my freedom when the Brood controlled me.

"The Drone was moving to find Sammie's body only to realize that Sammie's body was not in this dimension anywhere and was stashed in a fiction."

"Meanwhile in the dimension Aaron's research concluded they were in a pocket dimension replicating only the city they were in and there were no people and past the city the pocket dimension stretched no farther but there appeared to be no one there except the energy being who stood guard within the stasis field pocket dimension and outside as well."

Ellen: Fine with me
Ledge: Sure

"They both went on the silde following Simon's league to get to the mansion's security system."
"Milo looked around feeling the precense of darkness but managed to stand as the increased gravity did little to him due to his kryptonian physiology and he continued to power up summoning more energy rising looking around and focusing on Sandra before performing instant transmission reappearing near the battlefield."

Milo: Thought you'd get rid of me that easily huh sorry not sorry you're going to be pretty disappointed in that case!!!

"Milo stared down at Sandra, even with Amber's sorcery supporting him there were still plenty of fictional powers he still couldn't draw on because thanks to the wave he couldn't muster that power but that didn't mean he wasn't going to utilize everything he still had in his arsenal. He gathered green energy in both hands forming a speaker and then began releasing a sound wave that cause immense discomfort to any beings formed with psionic energy turning their own powers on them to cause a reverse massive telepathic attack on Sandra, while also blessing the sound wave and sending it towards the darkness causing it to reverse the darkness on each other,  while Milo summoned more power gathering energy and cuffing his hands red energy forming as the red aura aroud him expanded."

Milo: KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!

"Milo unleashed the blast warping it through space and time and using the speed force to send the blast faster then the speed of light into Sandra combining the green lantern energy infusing it with a bomb of energy to expand it's power causing a massive beam to engulf the Darkness Sandra while using the sound wave machine to target both the darkness and her own psionic nature against her."

Milo: COME ON!!!!
Tor: It seems to be gone

"Tor had went to access the Sequenver the weapon the Goblin Force had used in the end to decimate Black Zero's forces. The weapon that he believed was essential to serving the exact purpose the Goblin used it for."

Ezekiel: Maybe the Goblin's power destroyed it I mean you saw how powerful that was none uf could even touch Monel even Rider and Dave with everything they had and there two of the strongest guys I know it's not a stretch of the imagination to see a cosmic force that power using up whatever machine it manifested it's powers through
Tor: That's just it despite the immense capabiliteis of that being I have no doubt it's powers could rampage thorugh most but iwas reinggered from a celestial weapon, it's our planet's last line of defense we built it with the intention of defending against a massive cosmic force Surfer helped with the process.
Ezekiel: It does sound like some heavy duty stuff the fact that Monel kept it around despite the fact that he was he had half the power of a cosmic cube says alot about it but I don't see what I can further investigate I've got my own problems on my own home planet.
Tor: No it's understandable I'm eternally grateful and it appears NOrrin Radd has left on another mission no doubt of up most importance we are in your gratitude SXM, and the Zenn Lavians will always be of aid to humanity.
Ezekiel: Thanks.

"Afte rthe talk and it seemed the Sequener was lost Dave teleported himself, Cassandra, Ezekiel, and Surfer back to planet earth getting aid from a Zenn Lavian enhancer allowing them to teleport across the univese and back to Genosha where the battle was taking place and Dave felt the darkness."

Dave: What the hell is going on here.
Rider: Oh it's not good..it's Sandra....and she's angry
Dave: Damn it..I just got done almost getting killed only to come back to this no! Enough is enough
Ezekiel: Dave wait just

"Before Ezekiel could reach out and stop Dave, he vanished reappearing on the battlefield as Milo's kamehameha speed force blast had just engulfed Sandra and he looked out yelling."

Dave: FUCK!!! Sandra damn it!!! STOP THIS NOW!! STOP there's no point for this damn battle!!!
??: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Dave turned to see a beast yelling it seemed it was Alex engulfed by the darkness and rising from the ash's of Milo's attack which he'd been caught in and rushed forward t super speed slamming into Dave who's spatial senses allowed him to pull up abarrier to block Alex's attack only for Alex to kick the barrier sending Dave high into the atmosphere only for Dave to teleport back compressing a large amount of space aroud Alex to crush him only for him to clap disrupting Dave's spatial attacks, an dave warped more space to tear off part of Alex's body only for him to regenerate and rush forward with darkness emnating and slam Dave backwards before yelling and sending out darkness fists towards Filipe, the unconscious Anna, and Isabel and other bystanders. While Dave warped his own armor aroud him and began gathering energy firing a blast at Alex before focusing on trying to sense Sandra."

Dave: SANDRA YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS DAMN IT!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 11:54 pm

Amber: I am the rune of Akasha! I am the Eye of the World! Reflect!

"Amber reflects every single attack Kujon sent right back at him. As Kujon reels from the pain of his own attack, Amber grins, and begins to focus"

Amber: I am the rune of Akasha, I am the eye of the world. Multiply!

"She launches forth a torrent of hellfire, and then multiplies it endlessly, aiming it all at Kujon"

Amber: Lets check your pain tolerance then!

"If she couldn't blast him, she'd just force a surrender out of him"

----

Aaron: So this is just NYC...pocket dimension...and the drone's coming back Sammie's location. Nothing.

"Aaron starts trying to figure out the coordinates of this dimension"

Christopher: What are you doing?
Aaron: A long time...years back. There was this group. The Phoenix Alliance. They kidnapped various heroes and stuck them in a sort of alternate reality created by one of their members. I remember Amber took us there at that time, but I was close to figuring out how to breach that dimension. If this pocket world operates under the same basic principles, all I have to do is acquire it's coordinates
Christopher: OOoh. That's easy enough. I could probably do that
Aaron: YOu can? Why doc you're just a treat. Get us the coordinates. I'm going to try and figure out if we have enough hardware around this tower to make a basic teleporting device. We don't have much time

----

"Back on Earth, Pol was at her wits end"

Pol-Arris: She is not on Earth, well then how in the gods name am I suppose to save her. Wait...

"Pol-Arris uses her Avengers ID to contact Marcus or Zane at SHIELD"

----

"Fawkes leads the way, and the group finds the cerebra room"

Fawkes: Alright then James...gets to work. We stand guard.

"James gets on Cerebra. He wasn't sure if invading Sandra's mind was even possible at this point, but there was little choice. Once she had her locked in, he began the attack, assaulting Sandra with painful images of the deaths of all those she held dear"

James: Listen to me Fuller! If you do control this, these visions are the future! Jet wants to kill us all. You NEED TO SNAP OUT OF IT!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:10 am

"Kujon was reeling in pain from the constant hell-fire attacks burning not just him but his soul causing him to fall to the ground in pain immobilized and yelling out in pain unable to muster any strength to attack Amber."

Kujon: DAMN YOU DAMN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

"Kujon screamed in pain before trying to seek Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z to be summoned and transformed into a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and the Flash appeared as well with potara ear-rings appearing on both ears and the two fusing into a new being who had the power of the speed force as well as the immense saiyan powers and began charging gathering immense energy shaking the ground."

"Flasheta moved at speeds faster then light and punched Amber hard enough to shater the sound barrier and used a powerful kick sending her flying and then proceeded to brually blitz and beat her before unleashing a massive ki blast hten sending a torrent of 200 blasts of ki that hit instantly and then ran through er causing part of her torso to explode before turning around appearing infront of her and unleashing a point blank final flash which he charged instantly and added kinetic energy from across the country to make it even larger and more powerful causing Kujon to stop being in pain having escaped the constant torrent and summoning the darkness using waves to propel him into the sky as he encased himself in emerald energy sending out a beacon for Amber's presence and sending forth a sharp wave of energy to tear apart Amber's emotions of happiness, ambition, hope, and determination seeming to strike at her very willpower with the attack instead of seeking physical damage leaving that to Flashito who was faster then light to counter, dodge, and attack Amber."
Sean: a Basic teleportation device I can simply tap into the quantum zone and see if I can warp out of here if that's merely the issue.

"Sean went to tap into the quantum zone but was unable to teleport them out due to the stasis field around the tower in the regular world preventing them from using mere powers to escape, and the energy being to materialize inside the dimension staring at Aaron."

Energy Being: Perhaps you have me mistaken you will not leave you mus tnot come to Genosha.

"The being appeared made of pure energy and raised his hand to gather energy and fired a blast at Christopher, while Sean went to erect a field to protect him, and leapt forward tackling the energy being tapping deep into the quantum zone in an attempt to absorb the energy being causing him to be overwhelmed with energy and suddenly become one with the stasis field and began pulling it down violently in an attempt to be able to use the quantum zone to teleport he began to use the seized energy from the being passing it to Aaron and Christopher granting them vast speed and intelligence boost to complete the teleportation device so they could use ti tescape the minute the stasis field is down."

Sean: This is pure energy so straining be prepared I can use hte device as a conduit and teleport us out of here hurry before this being overwhelms me I don'tknow if I'll be able to convert it into pure quantum energy we need to focus on escape!!!
Oliver: You heard the man go go go!!!

"Oliver used the hammer space and fired a temporal arrow at Sean who used his quantum powers to direct the arrow's attack n the energy being slowing down it's attempts to breach free from his forced absorbtion."
Ledge: Damn it Fuller's really gone loony this time...
Ellen: Come on James...

"Ellen tapped into her own telepathic powers generating mutant magic and a spell to amplify her powers and went in to support James's psionic attacks against Amber using telepathy to cause her to simulate every negative feeling she'd ever experiened at once in waves of growing intensity while using magic to cause her soul to feel the damage she'd caused to others through the darkness and animte the pain she felt frmo her telepathic emotional attack."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:24 am

"Amber summons a shield of the Seraphin to defend from the onslaught of the new being. Without much options left, she closes her eyes and begins to chant"

Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night;
King of Darkness, who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos, I call upon thee, and swear myself to thee;
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess;

"Waves of dark and muddy gold surround her as she opens her glowing yellow eyes"

Amber: GIGA SLAVE!

"The energies of the source of all evil explode outwardly. As Kujon's attack comes down, she teleports from her place, to behind the fusion guy, putting a hand to him, and using the second sorcery incantation, vanishes him out of reality. After that, she turns to Kujon"

Amber: I have...just about enough! Of! You!

"Amber darts forward and punches Kujon with extreme prejudice"

Amber: I am the Rune of Akasha! I am the Eye of the World! Substitute! Teleport!

"Kujon feels his powers vanish as Amber substitutes his body for one without the x-gene, and both the chest machine and the ring of the latern are teleported from his hands. As he starts to fall, Amber grabs him by the neck and slams him into the ground bellow, albeit putting up a small tk field around him so the crash doesn't kill him"

Amber: Now sit there without your damn x-gene for just a while. I'll handle you once I'm done with Sandra

---

"Christopher gets to work, writing on the board so fast you can barely follow, extremely complex and amazing math formulas. Meanwhile, Aaron begins using his Extremis to go through all the hardware in the tower"

Aaron: Okay! Avengers, I need you to fetch the following machines from around the tower

"He gives the remaining Avengers the job. Nono's the first to fly off to fetch one of the larger machines"

Aaron: Hurry!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:30 am

"Kujon yelled out in pain as he was slammed into the ground from Amber's attack and had no powers to call on even the darkness surging through him was nothing when the only thing being enhanced was him as a regular human.

Kujon: no..I've failed...her powers..damn it..damn it!!
"Sean continued to duke it out with the energy being with all his might while the Avenges slowly put together the device, while both Marcus and Zane got Poll-Aris's message it was Zane who was the first to respond."

Zane: Poll what's going on? Is this about the situation in Genosha we're picking up huge energy signals coming from there we could use your help hell Stark's too can't get in contact with him it's as if he's vanished from the planet.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:35 am

"Sandra took the hit from the blast partly off Dave's distraction. Sandra was not about to be done in through one attack however. Sandra recovered after the blast and was getting ticked off with Milo, she drew large amounts of power from the Phoenix, enough to just flat out overpower Milo's incoming attacks. Milo started moving again but Sandra anticipated it again and blasted Milo with immense cosmic flames upon his arrival. Sandra put Milo in immense physical and mental pain."

Sandra: For fuck sake Ventro stay down before you blow this for me.

"She felt James attacks which ticked her off more."

Sandra: Get... out of my head James.

"Sandra retaliated with a massive attack of her own. Then went back to speaking only to Milo."

Sandra: Now listen you annoying fuck. I'm not sure why the Phoenix is back, but it gave me somewhat a resistance to the darkness. Now, I don't know how long I got, but I know this, I'm in Zach's good graces. Ventro, I'm going to join Zach, get close to him, and fucking kill him. You think Jet is bad, Zach combined with Chulance could be even worse. But you are putting everything at risk. Zach got around Emmet's telepathy to awaken me, so for all I know this conversation has already fucked any shot I got. But since you WON'T. LAY. FUCKING. DOWN!

"She gave Milo a blast with each the last few words."

Sandra: I had little choice but to risk it. Now, if I have to go through you to get to him, I will. So stay down or be put down.

"Sandra seemed to be fighting back, but she wasn't herself either. She sounded aggressive and was threatening to kill in order to go after her target. Milo had to decide if he could trust her. In this state she could sacrifice thousands. On the other hand if she really is going after Zach then it could be SXM only shot at him, as nobody has been able to find Zach up to this point."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:43 am

Pol-Arris: I need the location of Carmen Osborn right now!

---

"The machine is quickly assembled, just as Christopher finishes calculating the trajectory"

Christopher: BOOM! GOT IT!
Aaron: The machine is also ready. I'm inputing the coordinates now. Sean! Do your thing!

---

"Sandra is distracted, Amber teleports from behind and puts her sword to her neck"

Amber: Okay Sandra. Nice and easy. Lets have nice long chat about this. You move an inch I'll substitute you with a version of yourself that's comatose. That'll solve everyone's problems permanently.

"Amber was pissed off now. She didn't expect the situation to be this out of control upon her return. She had expected to find Sandra still mostly passive, not a full blown fight"

---

"Back on the floor, Marie had gone into the mansion to find Filipe on the floor from Kujon's attacks, Anna passed out beside her, and Katy fighting Tanesha. Excusing herself into the fight, she rushes Tanesha and uses an air current to deflect an oncoming blow, before turning around and pushing her into a wall"

Marie: So is this Sandra's little lady friend?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:02 am

"In the streets of Detroit a dispute had broken out between some people and some police officers. One of the citizens drew a gun opening fire on two of the cops gunning htem down only for nearby military re-reinforcements to respond to gun down the terrorist who yelled out as he was shot down."

Terrorist: FOR JUSTICE!!!!!! JUSTICE PREVAILS!!! THE RICH EMPIRE WILL FALL!!!

"As the soldiers shot down the man, police sirens were blaring, ambulance's were approaching, and suddenly someone else opened fire on the soldiers, and two armored cars pulled up with it's members hoping out ducking behind the cars or other nearby things and opening fire on the soldiers with all of them yelling out for Justice, and a missile flew over slamming into a military armored truck exploding and on a roof top another member also of this "Justice" appeared to be the culprit, and all of this was being caught on national camera's while the revolution video was all across the air-waves and the internet the seemingly inspiration for this rag tag group of citizens calling themselves Justice attack on the military."
"President Taylor's phone was going off and he groaned this was all going to shit fast. The situation in Detroit was all over the news with various headlines including Civilian rebellion against Military oppression, The Second American Evolution, Extremist reaction to the leaks ect, but none of it was good. As the President seemed concerned he heard a knock and allowed the person to come in only to see it was his vice president Vance Collins."

Taylor: Vance..
Vance: Look Mr. President I think we you need to hear this in person, it's about Project  Fission
Taylor: Project Fission. That shit can't be real it's impossible we're nowhere near being even close to a prototype..even Terracorp couldn't
Vance: Yeah I just got a call from Summers and the Attorney General Experiment 507 is taking place at the Nevada Facility and our collaborators from China, Russia, England, Korea, Japan, and France are all flying in
Taylor: Hmm anyone else on the way?
Vance: Hasn't been confirmed yet sir but your chopper's on the way, the FBI director was just here in a meeting with you not too long ago we'll contact him and arrange a pick up the CIA's intelligence director is already on her way with the NSA director
Taylor: Alright let's go..I'm ready
Vance: Alright come on hopefully we can make history..well we already have in a most infamous manner but you know what I mean.
Taylor: Yeah I really do.

"Taylor grabbed his drink and his coat then left. If Project Fission was active he needed to know about and find out what the world government officials participating in the project intended to do with it. Strangely this was one of the few things not revealed in the leak for some reason and it wasn't long before he was aboard a propulsion jet taking off towards Nevada at speeds that no commercial airline or even most military jets could reach."
"Milo wasn't one to be done in like that with hte power of hte Super Saiyan God form causing his power level to rise and the immense physical and mental pain putting him down but his own psionic edge helped him to counter the mental powe and he used the green lanternto form head phones placing them in his ears to further counter Sandra's psionic attacks."

Milo: Damn it! Dave come on
Dave: SHUT THE FUCK UP VENTRO!
Milo: Still angry...

"Milo knew it wasn't time for any dynamics now but was glad to sense that Amber had finished Kujon.  However before Milo could resume the battle against Sandra he received her most recent telepathic message and begrudgingly stoppedtrying to use his godly ki and own telepathy to sense her intentions."

Milo: damn it Sandra!! Why can't you just let the darkness go it's corrupting! It's dangerous especially with our current power levels!

"Milo sighed but thought to himself that maybe it was too dangerous to him but she was the Phoenix again, and maybe he was just having a hard time excepting that she was more powerful then him these days that and he was genuinely concerned the darkness was leading Sandra down a path that shouldn't be followed and was now contemplating whether it was his own jealousy or his legitimate concern for her safety that was ruling his actions."

Milo: GOD DAMN IT!!!

"Milo was pissed summoning more of the wild red aura around him and the blast Sandra did damaged him sending him back as he let go of his Amazo form simply changing to Martian Manhunter only retaining Flash's speed and Goku's powers while gathering mystical energy. Milo began screaming as he tapped into another source of power yelling a he grew more vilent and angry before growing more muscular and spikes emerging as he transformed again yelling."

Milo: Doomsday...

"Milo yelled before moving at vast speeds tracking down a psionic signal and bursting into James location before he raised his hand gathering energy to form a massive ki blast pointing it at James and the rest of the X Force present."

Ellen: Ventro..
Ledge: Damn it now what?!
Milo: stand down leave Sandra alone this isn't your battle X Force stay out of this now!
Zane: Carmen Osborn..location..no can do..I haven't the fuckest clue where she is..you know her powers don't you? How do you expect me to find her?!

"Zane was infuriated not because of the request but because he had no idea how to fufill it he was already trying to get in contact to Marcus who appeared to be AWOl and sighed."

Zane: damn it Marcus's off the radar too what the hell is going on? Where's STark?!
"Sean was just about to do that as the energy being emerged but Sean grabbed him converting him to quantum energy quite violently and using the resulting blast of energy as well as the teleportation device to return the Avengers to their regular dimension in the tower bringing down the stasis field as Sean fell to the gorund drained of hte majority of his energy and feeling tired."

Sean: F..fuck..I..
Oliver: You did your job man just rest..come on Stark we have to go now Ventro did a number on us....and where's Sammie?!
Matt: Oh man this isn't looking good..just picking up something some major stuff's going down in detroit and two other cities civilians fighting military calling themselve's Justice..and Genosha'..the shit I'm picking up from there holy moly...
Oliver: Fuck the civilians we need to handle the Genosha situation now Sandra's the prime threat!
"In another place in Las Vegas there appeared to be some sort of meeting between several government officials politicians, law enforcements all in some safe-house talking in private in the middle of the city."

Politician: My career is fucking over you know my wife fucking left took the damn kids!
Enforcement: Not my fault you got outed doing cocaine and fucking prostitute's you people really REALLY think you don't deserve this
Politician: Oh right but your here with us that illegal sports rigging you did in return for wiping off drug charges is really rubbing off well with the public huh just because you don't do that shit doesn't mean your a saint if you still use it for your own damn gain we're all fucked damn it.

"Then and all of sudden the entire building they were in vanished and then several buildings around it were all consumed and there in the remains of where those buildings where stood Emma laughing and people nearby where the buildings had vanished where running in fear as Emma raised her hand and laughed tapping into her horsmeen people and sevral people attempting to ecsape where all sucked into the vortex that was her more people, cars, and buildings all wiped away in a second, and the image's of her attack where broadcasted across the United States entire city locks in Vegas all gone everyone consumed by her power and all the victims lives lost, while Zach was at his headquarters just smilling managing to broadcast hte infromation all across the internet of Emma's attack, showing all the people that died, and then released footage of the victims now dead thanks to her power showing all the death on live television and issueing a warning

The Time of Man is up
The Age of the Mutant Begins
All of you shall suffer prepare to die ALL OF YOU DIE ALL OF YOU DIE!!! MUTANTS REIGN SUPREME AND IF YOU QUESTION OUR POWER THEN HERE'S A SEPERATE DEMONSTRATION BYE BYE!!!!

"Suddenly Emma was teleported appearing in the middle of New York people around her began to panic as she appeared infront of the buildings one of the infamous newspaper companies and a rival of the Daily Bugle that indulged in excessive slander of the mutants and suddenly the entire building was consumed by her ability, and nearby people trying to flee were targated as well, and the footage of the destruction by her power and the resulting death broadcasted as Emma was teleported away before MRD could respond, this was it the attack on humanity, hundreds-thousands dead within seconds and the war declared on humanity by Zach's army struck fear into the hearts of millions across the United States."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:18 am

"As the team returns, Aaron gets to work"

Aaron: Oh god...oh goddamn...
Nono: What is it Master Aaron?
Aaron: FUCKING HELL! NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!

"Aaron slams his fist on the table. All his work. All of Ollie's work. All those shots the Shadow X-Men took to prove a point. Pointless. Not even Sandra's takeover was this bad. Whoever this guy was, Aaron was would not forgive this. All the heroes efforts to mend the relationship had just gone up in smokes in a single attack. He gets into contact with Marcus, while also alerting Pol they're back"

Aaron: Marcus. We're back...did you see that?

----

"James raises his hands and puts it on Milo"

James: I know. Cerebro gave me enough power to see the exchange

"As Milo lowers his guard, James acts in an instant. He hijacks Milo's mind, the part that controls his replication, and makes him take 1% of James telepathy. And then in one quick cross counter psionic blast, he erases both their minds of Sandra's plan, while also leaving behind an order to not pursue her for at least 24 hours. Just before his mind is gone, he sends out a message"

James: Up to you Sandra. Zach wont know

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:34 am

"Sandra just turned her head slightly to, for a split second the darkness in Sandra's eyes gave away to the Phoenix cue, which was her way of sending some kind of visual signal to Amber, though the meaning was unknown.    The second Amber took to think about that Sandra was gone, we see Tenesha, and Alex are then seen ported through shadows with her.    The group arrived at Zach headquarters. Unfortunately Emmet was marked by the angels and bringing him would be a liability Sandra didn't need."

Sandra: Hello Zach.   Apologies for being late but SXM was being a annoyance.   I want to help you against those pesky humans.  I can handle MRD if they are a thorn for you, the Phoenix has reconnected to me.   I also brought along The Hulk, Alex.   And Tenesha.   They shall serve our needs greatly.    With all this power, the humans will crumble at our feet.

-----

Katy: Yes this is...

"Before she could finish Tenesha was ported away with Sandra and the rest."

Katy: Well... it was Sandra's girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:42 am

Marie: What just happened? Where'd they

----

"Amber is left floating, contemplating what she saw in Sandra's eyes. She notices Kujon and Emmet were left behind. She slowly floats down to the former."

Amber: So, you feeling better there champ, or should I leave you powerless?

"Amber was peeved enough to mock him instead of just fixing what Sandra did and then returning his x-gene. This wasn't entirely over either. She saw Emmet floating wounded, still conscious, albeit surrounded by Isabel and Gally, with Stella bellow. She kept an eye on the fight just in case"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 1:48 am

Oliver: This guy is evil..pure evil..he wiped out all those people..for nothing..he really thinks this is the path this is the way?!
Sean: This bastard...what the hell is going on?!
Matt: All those people.

"Matt was shocked it was times like this that was a struggle to be on the team in the face of true unrelenting evil who simply wanted to kill with no motivation with no desire other then to satisfy blood lust or their own extremist ideals."
Marcus: Yeah I saw..Aaron..and...I saw enough..this guy has to die his entire movement has ro ie..everyone's talking about giving trillions to MRD people are scared, everyone wants us to drill Genosha and take it back from Sandra blaming her for the situation everything we worked for is gone..people are saying if the SXM really cared they would have saved all those people and stopped Sandra from leading..there's even tension among S.H.I.E.L.D to turn against you guys I'll do my best to support you but you've just witnessed what happened I might be able to paint the Avengers in a good light but the SXM I just don't now.....

"Marcus spoke with heavy regret and sighed sitting back in his chair in a propulsion jet which was just now landing outside a facility in Nevada where several other important officials where arriving including President Taylor and Vice President Vance Collins as well as the Chief of Staff who where being escorted inside by security guards linking up with the Attorney General and CIA director while Arthur was flown into the facility. Marcus emerged and began making is way through showing his advanced security clearance. It wasn't long before people were gathered in a main room and Tess Summers was seen causing a filthy sensation in his stomach."

Tess: Hello all and welcome to Project Fission all of you have contributed to this in some way supporting policies that enabled the completion of this weapon, financial support, what have you and today I'm here to present the final project and something the world desperately needs in it's conflict against superhumans....the tragedy of which just occured is just one of the few things this device will be able to remedy.

"Tess seemed to speak with genuine concern for all the lives lost, even if she'd killed far more then Zach in terms of mass murder he was just a rookie but perhaps in a sense her evil was on a deeper scale then his. He murdered for revenge to save his people, while she was willing to sell out her entire species for financial gain and political status to rise in the ranks humanity where nothing but a means to an end to her, and she would pour all her resources into letting Terracorp develop the mass dangerous of weapons and sell them off for profit without regard for what the people who hadthem intended to do with htem."

Taylor: It can't be I could have sworn this project was far from completion just week's ago...
Marcus: Hmm..
CIA Director: This device can't really be all that and I've barely heard about it.
Tess: Let the demontration begin.

"Tess pressed a button on a remote, and suddenly a giant screen was shown and she began to speak."

Tess: What are you about to see on this screen is also happening mere minutes away at the test site..watch and be amazed at the answer to humanity's greatest problem.

"Suddenly a cylinder emerged from the ground and the tops of it rolled down and around 25 mutants were all seen strapped down to the chair in chains arms and legs and suddenly a device emerged from the ground a large device looking like a splitting replica of the Sequencer that had just been missing on Zenn Lavia. However Tess began pressing more buttons and the machine turned black, white and yellow gathering energy and Tess entered in some co-ordintes. The beam emitted a wave of violent energy that consumed the mutants disintegratin all of them painfully but instantly and noblood not even a speck of DNA was left."

Tess: There we go Project Fission..a device capable of locking onto the DNA of a certain thing in the vicinity and completely eradicating it from existence in that area. In this case my target DNA was the X Gene, mutants, and with a press of a button they were all dead, now imagine how useful this weapon can be the radius's limit is merely the amount of energy we can use with this weapon Genosha won't stand a chance, violent mutants have no chance because for the frist time we don't need armor or super weapons or sentinels or even synthetic powers with the press of a button I can wipe out an entire city of mutants no matter how powerful they are simply by the fact they aremutans I hold in my hands the key to the end of the mutant race or rather more humanely I should say the key to geting them to submit to the will of the world governments, Project Fission.

"Eveyone began clapping and laughing tears of joy seemingly that they finally ad something to do with hte weapon President Taylor was one of them but he seemed concerned and looked over to Arthur to see his reaction hoping his FBI director wouldn't say anything."

Taylor: I hope he just smiles and waves..but as soon as this is over I need to get in contact with PSyche, Ventro, someone this weapon is evil..and with what just happened in Vegas and New York..people will be all too eager to use it Congress will hang me if I try to veto it's use so someone has to stop it...this madness this endless murder has to stop Tess Summers needs to be stopped!  I've got to shut down Project Fission
"Milo's own mind warped by James and he no longer had any knowledge nor desire to interfere with Sandra's plans."

Milo: And that's that.
"Zach's alarm and other defense systems were going off as Sandra appeared to breach his defense systems but he merely smiled seeing the darkness around them."

Zach: ah welcome Sandra..I'm glad you've come to join me and don't worry about the SXM they can be quite the nuisance it just takes the proper amount of preparation and fines to get around them. Emmet..Alex..Tanesha..their powers are all great..I can feel a great variety of possibilities..from them..there power shall be instrumental even now I have reached followers across the planet Siya can sense those who are most willing to join our case..even now the humans are turning against each other without me lifting a finger..this Justice terrorist faction really is a terrorist faction I exposed the Government for it's lies and the people turned against them it's only natural I've tossed them into anarchy they have no trust for their own society making them all the easier prey for us divide and conquer..
Arianna: Zach your sooooo smart.

"Arianna kissed on Zach again and just smiled seemingly so proud of him and his plans while Emma stood by with an evil smile on her face as i she was daydreaming about all the people she just killed and enjoying it."

Emma: It is soooo fun being a bad guy again oh my goshh all those people crying and whining about dying it was so fun!
Arianna: I gotta say it is funny when they beg for mercy especially since they didn't plan on offering any of us any!?
Zach: I think we should take the United States, take the White House, take the country, but perhaps not right at this moment there's another threat..moving throughout the country building numbers they've been a rise of mysterious murders people drained of blood..and lots of people going missing..mysterious experiments rumor has it Terracorp might be performing experiments again people farms everyone's on edge..but it's worst then that..well..depending on who you are..let me be frank there's a a growing vampire threat..but the thing is these vampires are all mutants and the leader of this movement is an ex mutant turned vampire named Korin Wells..he's a couple hundred years old, been apart of alot of anti human factions over the years, he's building an army of vampire mutants, and his reasoning is that by turning mutants into vampires they become immune to the majority of anti mutant weaponry which is an essence true he's offering mutants immortality and the power to take revenge on their tormentors..but the thing is I doubt he's doing this out of the goodness of his heart there's a catch to this something's wrong..there's a price to eternal life and he's not revealing it we need to stop him before he gains too much power he's got tons of vampire agents using their hypnotic abilities to control influential people in the Government. We need to kill him stop whatever he's planning and then take the government ourselve's and wipe out humanity's forces and enslave the survivors and use them to go to war with the rest of the world and take over the entire planet and then..it's only a matter of time and generations before we spread the ideals of Siya's faith and breed generation after generation of humans who believe we are God's chosen people, and they are inferior subhuman slaves who only exist to serve our greatness!!!!!
"Kujon got up feeling honored to have his powers restored and his mind free from the darkness he looked at Amber apologetically."

Kujon: Parker..I must apologize for the brutality I utilized against you..and I thank you for my freedom but..I have learned a good deal of information during my time with Zach information of an evil threat..one that poses an even greater deal of danger to us then Zachary..please take me to Filipe the others must hear this now!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:08 am

Amber: What...Zach. Fuckshit will this day end! Come on

"She grabs him and teleports him into the mansion. She winces at the roof"

Amber: Gonna have to fix that. Can you wake up Anna and Filipe. I'm not that good with healing magic and I'm trying to conserve my power in case that Emmet makes a move

"Amber still had most of her attention set on Emmet. One move and she'd instantly teleport with the Second Sorcery and beat him down. They couldn't afford to let such a powerful person escape after losing Sandra"

---

"Aaron grabs his mangled ear"

Aaron: Damn it...

"Pol meanwhile arrives"

Pol: I couldn't find Samantha. What should we do now?
Aaron: I don't know...I just don't.

"Aaron closes his eyes and takes a deep breath"

Aaron: First thing's first, we have to defuse Detroit. Ollie, take Cap, Goliath and Spidey
Tyler: Thanks for the vote of confidence but...just us?
Aaron: Yeah just you. I don't trust anything right now. If anything goes wrong, you can't do that much damage. Plus you and Dale are kind of our posterboys for good relations. Mob's more likely to listen.

Tyler: Okay then. You heard him Ollie.

Aaron: Nono. I want you to search New York. Start from the point the building vanished. Bring back a full detail. My iron drones are under your command
Nono: Understood master Aaron!

"Nono flies off"

Aaron: The rest of us are going to analyze everything about both the footage and the energy signals we picked up during the attack. Magical or otherwise...if there's something there, I want to know how this person ported in and out

---

"Arthur was in shock. His eyes fix with Tess and doesn't take them off her. For a split second, he considers taking out his gun and doing something right then and there but, that would get him nowhere"

Arthur: I've got to warn Fawkes and James...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:13 am

"Sandra smirks."

Sandra: Now that's a plan. I'm the Phoenix, the main avatar. Hell with Mothers wipe I'm the strongest on the planet now that the human cheat device has lost all his vast godly powers. Those people should gobble at my feet, treat my like a queen and their goddess! That's what I deserve. Yet they treat me like some low life life thug. You have no idea how disrespectful that is to someone of my scale. So I agree, it's time those slaves learn their place. But, if these vampires want to stand in our way then they must go. If you want I'll take my team to handle these so called immortals. I'll show them what a true immortal is. Do you have a location where they may be?

-----

Katy: It looks like they left... one has to think Sandra wanted to infect the entire SXM, but Amber and Milo forced her to retreat.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:25 am

Amber: Yeah...probably.

"Amber wasn't sure. That flash she saw. No, something else was up."

Amber: We need to find Jet.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 2:58 am

"Zach could only smile in response."

Zach: I don't have an exact location on Korin and his people right now but there movements are being tracked I have agents across the country right now my main focus is the revolution the country is torn apart between fear of the Government and fear of the gods.

"Zach smiled thinking highly of himself and his army calling themselve's gods of course with the power they wielded perhaps they really where, and with Chulance at his side he did feel somewhat unstoppable."

Zach: I have another idea however how about you inform humanity that their age is over..let them know..of your superiority...to be honest..Sandra..your an inspiration I was taking my time with my movement but when you rose to power..you did what I always felt needed....you've always been one of my heroes and I'm glad you've joined me..joined us mutant kind I always use to look up to Milo and think he was the savior of mutants but all these years i was wrong it was you.

"Zach was clearly speaking from the heart, genuine he trusted and placed his faith in Sandra, and was honored to have her on her side."

Zach: The Daily Bugle's the most influential media outlet in the country now tht there competition is gone, why don't you go there and get an exclusive interview title it The New World Order or the Phoenix World Order let humanity know their place and that things around here are about to change..
Arianna: Woow you always think of some great ideas, I think that would be wonderful Phoenix would look so good on screen telling these worthless worms to stay in their place!
"After some more talking and cheering the meeting was over, and it seemed the general consensus was that something had to be done with the project, and that mutants were becoming quite a considerable threat. After the meeting President Taylor was making his way to his own private propulsion vehicle having some security guards bring Arthur to him as well as Marcus as they boarded the air-craft, Taylor typed in a security code to keep the information they were discussing private."

Taylor: Arthur..get in contact with anything you can among the SXM that device is more then a weapon it's genocide incarnate, I don't know how that thing got finished so quickly but if Terracorp's involved I know it can only mean alot of people are about to die.
Marcus: Summers..is always..how the hell is she even still fucking alive it's because all that nonsense she spouted about the BROOD, damn people so fucking gullible she had fucking people farms!
Taylor: Precisely my concern..Marcus..this is getting very very bad..the Vice President is in full support and Congress is definitely going to support this. We've got to put an end to this give the heroes a heads up.

"As the plane was moving the pilot spoke about making a detour and the plane made a stop with Taylor letting Arthur off and shortly after the plane was taking off again. Once in the air Taylor was sitting at at able just pouring himself another drink, usually he'd worry about his habits but right now those where the least of his concern. Taylor was doing his best to get in contact with the private line Milo established but he appeared to get no service."

Taylor: Damn it..
Marcus: Something wrong Mr. President?
Taylor: Hmm..nothing..really.
Marcus: Really now, because you act like you don't intend to sabotage us.
Taylor: Sabotage.

"Taylor raised an eyebrow looking at Marcus who looked at Taylor with anger, and suddenly several other armed agents walking in as well as the Vice President himself Vance Collins."

Taylor: What the hell is going on
Vance: Me, Mr. President you know what happens if you get incapacitated, or otherwise disposed off..that's right I run the country
Taylor: Careful Collins you're talking treason
Marcus: he's talking justice ever since your religious transformation you've lost sight of the bigger picture it wasn't God who saved you it was a god damn mutant! And they saved you because your the President and if you died at a mutants hands they'd have a shit storm they weren't ready for. Enough is enough the mutant situation has gotten out of hand, I've tried to put my trust in Stark and his circus freaks but the fate of humanity is in my hands, I'm not going to be remembered as the guy who fucked up and let these freaks take over the damn planet
Taylor: Marcus what the fuck are you

"Marcus lifted his weapon and fired some sort of device into the president who fell to the ground sedated."

Marcus: He's done for..he won't be talkin or making any policies any time soon.
Vance: Perfect you know the plane boys..we need to make this very public President Taylor poisoned..get in contact with your connects we need to make this look like a mutant doing, make it so even the best of the mutant medical profession's think's this is the result of some vengeful extremist with the X Gene, and make me a coffee extra sugar I'm gonna need some energy now that I've got a country to run. Oh and get the new hellicarrier up Marcus it's time to show America Project Fission up close and personal and I have the perfect demonstration.
Marcus: Will do, and the situation with Arthur is being taken care of as we speak I've already got someone on it.

"As Arthur appeared to be getting distance from the facility, the agent in the passenge seat of Arthur's car pulled out a gun and shot the driver in the head causing the car to spin out of control sudenly however the car came to a stop and Shaun Jackson turnd his attention to Arthur raising his gun."

Shaun: Don't bother drawing your weapon on me..guns have little effect on a being of my caliber.

"Shaun turned to him as he embraced the powers of the vengeance spirit and transformed into his heavenly form turning to Arthur as the bullet was filled with energy and he raised it to Arthur while using teleknesis to hold him down and instill fear into him."

Shaun: You won't be telling Fawkes or James anything. I like you Arthur, you have justice, but I've come to see sometimes there needs to be turns in justice. Because of the SXM everything's gotten ruined, I've lost my connection to the authorities to the light, and I think it's my job to do everything in my power to get that light back and it's evident to me that Stark and the President and Ventro are far from that light and you people have to be stopped for the safety of my daughter, my wife, the world.

"Shaun's eyes glowed with intensity and he used his power of Divine Wrath on Arthur causing him to experience every amount of pain he'd ever caused anyone good and bad, directly and indirectly through out his entire life slowly and painfully and all at once and caused him to be in a loop experiencing it over and over while Shaun looked at the FBI Director withering in pain on hte seat from the divine esque penance stare his phone rang and he picked it up seeing it was Marcus."

Shaun: Hello the Director has been taken care of, authorities are on the way to get him, we'll pin this attack on a mutant I'll use my powers to make it look that way connect it to the SXM.
Marcus: Alright and Jackson...you're hired..enjoy being the new director of the FBI we'll need you.
Shaun: Alright boss let's go save the world.
"Kujon summoned Dr. Fate who used his magical energies to heal Anna and Filipe before teleporting away and Kujon sat down in a chair, as Milo teleported in to join them having left James."

Milo: Marie.

"Milo walked over to embrace her glad she was okay while Kujon just shook his head and sighed and explained the situation with Korin building the vampire mutant army."

Milo: I'm guessing he's got no short supply of recruits but even if vamparism can offer a cure to conventional mutant weaknes'ss we're still powerful what could really convince a majority of us to give up our "humanity" so to speak for being undead
Kujon: If you really can't see why you're naive but I know you're not Ventro, the point is Korin has to be stopped he's dangerous more so then Zach. He's not going on mass murder spree's sure the sudden increase in vampire is leading to an all you can eat buffet in highly populated areas of anti mutant bigots but he's not flashy he's deadly and he's powerful we need to find him.
Oliver: Yeah let's go...could use a teleportation
Sean: Alright I think I can do that don't know about getting you guys back at least not quick if you run into some shit
Oliver: I just escaped an alternate dimension that I was sent too by our team mate's power to warp reality and prior to that I fought the Phoenix and half the SXM diffusing a riot sounds like vacation compared to that.
Matt: Really..let's go.

"Sean focused on the quantum energy warping them to Detroit to help diffuse the riot before slumping back in his chair for rest.."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next