Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 3:47 am

Marie: I dun think anyone is plannin on killin her. Even Aaron wouldn' resort to that unless he had no other choice. Also where is she, her house in London?

"Marie starts writing a message for Milo quickly summarizing her talk with Katy"

--

"Arthur followed the president"

Arthur: So, most of them were exceptionally angry at my comments in case you're wondering mister president. By his facial cues and rush to leave, I'd say the attorney general might be considering escaping the country. Fear was plastered all over his face. Or maybe I misread. I am getting old"

"Arthur sits down"

Arthur: An apology wont cut it. We need to call for an early election of both legislative and executive branches and hold anyone in the judicial branch with any dirt accountable. As for spies and undercover agents that were revealed without any dirt, first and foremost we need to move them. The one thing the CIA is doing well is pulling our foreign agents out of their assignments before it's too late.

--

Manny: Well what are we waiting for boys!

"Manny heads down into the lower deck of the ship where most of the sleeping quarters are, soon returning with his first mate Henry"

Henry: Why hello mon amis! It's been too long. Capitan, are you sure you do not require our assistance?
Manny: If I do, I'll send for ya fellas. For now stay safe...and leave this area before Milo here returns that navy vessel that was closing in on our location.

"Manny finishes putting on his tattered coat"

Manny: Well then, shall we?
Filipe: Indeed, Milo...where even IS Sandra?

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:08 am

"Cassandra seemed alright after having a quick breather. But she wasn't sure how much she could keep calling on that type of power, she didn't have the experience needed and it took some out of her. Troubling part is that seemed to be the type of power she needed here."

-----

Katy: No we brought her back to mansion.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:14 am

"Marie finishes writing the message with Sandra's current location and texted Milo"

Marie: Well, I'm goin to wait for what Milo does. Hopefully we can handle this quickly. Zach is a bigger threat than Sandra right now

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:31 am

Everything had been going so perfectly, Sandra was embracing Tanesha in a hold of love and passion. Then suddenly the darkness broke through with such speed and force that Emmet was overwhelmed and forced to dispell his illusionary world. He staggered backwards, darkness coursing over his whole body in vine like tendrils. He clutched his head as he fought to gain control, but the darkness was tapping into the sinister side of personality, the bloodthirsty monster that had grown and consumed for millenia.

Mein was in a similar predicament, Jets true motives becoming clear as the cosmic was becoming defiled. She screamed in agony, hurling back into the white hot room. Barely able to keep her form, Mein struggled fiercely but all around her, the darkness was breaking through and forming some type of spiders web. wrapping around her and corrupting her very essence.

Riku had sensed the darkness swelling up, but hadnt been able to react fast enough, damn it for getting drawn into a stupid argument over magical girls with the angel! Emmet was getting taken over and he sure as hell didnt want to deal with his dark side. They needed to act fast " Yori, help me seal the area off! "

Riku threw a bounded field, working with Yori to enforce it better. He starred Sandra straight in her darkness filled eyes, he could feel the heat but wasnt impressed, demonic and magical energy emanated from his body " I promised I wouldnt kill you but it looks like were going to have to get a little rough here " he could feel Jets presence from within the cake dimention, this was getting riddiculous, Jet was getting out and faster then should be possible

He messaged the other Code:Breakers, telling them to get ready for a fight from all sides, this was gonna get ugly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha was resting peacefully, the darkness gragually leaving her body. Kaiser had been keeping watch over her, but was in motion upon getting Riku's message. Iko, Noah, and Genesis were getting ready as well.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:32 am

"Milo's phone was buzzing as he got the message from Marie and looked it over. He just rolled eyes not only had the darkness consumed Sandra and impacted her descision making but apparently it led to a sexy lesbian affair. He couldn't help but feel turned on as he glanced over his phone but simply responded back to Marie thanking her for the help and said he was with Manny right now getting more help wit the Sandra situation."

Milo: That's another thing that's been bothering me for a while I mean I know I don't have access to Manda's powers or any telepaths powers for that matter at the moment but I have a large amount of power from Cas, and I can't even get a trace on Sandra's location so either she's masking her presence or someone else got to her before us..

"The worry in Milo's voice was evident as he mentioned the latter option, because if someone got to Sandra he wondered who and who's interests they had at heart. Jon was on the deck indulging in a drink as he heard Manny speak."

Jon: You can return the ship Ventro if anything I'll use our powers to put some distance between where we are and where the ship was
Milo; Alright I mean honestly there find where they are but I guess it's kind of a dick move to displace the navy just so you guys can stay off the radar.  Alright...Sandra..Sandra..where oh where are yooou..our best bet might be Katy...

"Milo texted Marie back. We hit a dead end, no way of tracking down Sandra, try and see if you can get a location. I'm with Manny and Costa rn tryna help her. Milo's phone buzzed as he got a response."

Milo: Alright guys I got her location let's go.

"Milo focused and teleported them appearing at Sandra's location and Milo backed up in fear as he felt the immense darkness coming from Sandra."

Milo: Sandra..what happened to you..
"The President made sure the doors were closed before pouring another drink and pushing the glass across his desk offering it to Arthur as he leaned against the oval office desk and sighed before taking another swig from alcoholic beverage."

Taylor: I figured that would be the result, this town D.C has a way of getting into people's heads, making them think that since they make the laws they deserve or rather are entitled to break them for the "greater good" The problem is when there greater good is seen as a present evil by society, I'm taking heat for how I dealt with the demon situation but overall I don't have too much dirt..besides playing with my nose and drinking too much in college luckily I never got involved in anything too illegal otherwise it would have just come to bite me in the ass.

"Taylor reached into one of his suits pockets for a pre rolled he had from earlier and sparked it up inhaling legalizing cannabis was still one of the best things the administration had done even if Oscorp had a monopoly on it it had dealt a significant blow to the cartels revenue."

Taylor: Want a hit? And as for the Attorney General it wouldn't be surprised me he's one of the worst type's of hypocrites quick to hand out harsh punishments and critical of judge's handing out softer sentence's hell he's an avid and vocal supporter of minimum mandatory laws ironic because if we applied them to him he'd be getting life 10 times over.  Anyway you're right I haven't even spoke with the Vice President yet just my wife and the Chief of Staff but the best solution to this problem is an early election as well as charging all the judicial offenders for any and all serious crimes they've been exposed too, no favors can be done for anyone really not if I want to prevent the second fucking American revolution, too many people have been killed since the BROOD, and I'm already collaborating with S.H.I.E.L.D to help our "innocent" spies into getting to safety. There's someone I'd like you to meet and work with..Dawn Harrison she use to work for the White House, she runs one of the most successful crisis management firms in D.C. She's the key to mending the administration's relationship with the SXM.

"Taylor reached over for a card on the table and handed it to Arthur."

Taylor: Get in contact with her, her brother is actually one of the CIA's most succesful agents but he's a mutant a powerful one at that he can hold his own regardless of exposure we need Ventro, Costa, all of them, it's just Phoenix who's too unstable and that hostile take over she did of Genosha isn't earning her any friends in the U.N.
"A couple battle's later and it seemed Tor had led them into the Sector M tower, and they managed to beach the defense's, and Tor had hacked into the security system so the various camera's and senors hadn't picked them up."

Tor: Your father's in the control room, he's more important then Monel if we manage to free him then we shut down all of Monel's cosmic weaponry.
Rider: I'm sorry I Was a coward dad but I'm coming to save you now. Good then let's get to it we need my dad anyway, and dealing with Monel not powered by cosmic energy will be a-lot easier then with
Black Zero Agent: You're not dealing with anyone

"The Agent was wearing a suit of armor that appeared to be powered by Surfer's cosmic energy and he raised his hand firing a blast of cosmic energy only for Dave to raise a barrier, and Rider to rush forward at hte speed of sound slamming into the agent, only for another agent to move froward at super speed kicking Rider into a wall and then blasting Dave from behind, while Ezekiel elongated wrapping his torso around the first agent then wrapping hi sneck around said agent's neck then tightening in an attempt to choke the agent who fired a massive blast of cosmic energy towards his neck only for Ezekiel to quickly get off the agents body causing him to blast himself and Dave using a massive spatial slash to take down the first agent, while the second agent blasted Dave again and raised his hand firing a massive blast at the downed hero, while Rider formed a net of energy and began expanding it to block other agents from getting to them, and Tor raised his weapon opening fire on approaching drones the agents called in for back up."

Tor: Damn it! Damn it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:49 am

Arthur: I'll look into it sir.

"Arthur stands up"

Arthur: Oh! Did you even contact the Paranormal Defense Force?

---

"Filipe quickly shifts into organic ice and turns to the code breakers"

Filipe: Oh damn it! What the hell did you guys do?! And without even asking for help? Are you this irresponsible?

"Filipe was starting to wonder if everyone related to Sandra was a looney one way or the other. Manny meanwhile just shrugs, walks over to Sandra"

Manny: Hey sis! How's it going. You might want to turn off the shadow show, you're scaring Ventro and icy.

"Manny's tone was jovial enough, but his eyes were locked with Sandra and he had a very firm stare, ready for anything"

---

"Amber hears the screams as the entire place seemingly shifts into night, despite night time not existing in this plane"

Amber: Oh dear...

"She follows the screams and finds Mien. Before asking any questions, she pulls forth her Soulsword and uses it to cut through the darkness web, helping Mien down"

Amber: Who are you? What are...wait, are you...are you the Phoenix's avatar?

"Amber was expecting a Sandra look alike, or perhaps even Jean Grey. She was not expecting a young girl"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 5:07 am

"Disturbingly the darkness attack on Emmet brought a smile to Sandra, soon another one would be set free.   Addressing Riku."

Sandra: You wish to do battle?  Come Riku, surely your demonic side must be chopping at the bit to get free.   Embrace it my friend, feed it all it can handle.   It shall soon have much to feed on.

"The group wasn't sure what Sandra was referring to, but it seemed the girl they knew had been lost.   The darkness made one last push, seemed to shatter Emmet's defense and now Sandra was drowned in a sea of darkness.   Sandra made her way towards Milo, she reached out as to touch him but on instinct Milo jumped back."

Sandra: Oh dare Milo, do you no longer love me?

"Milo had a gut feeling that if Sandra touched him the darkness would spread.   Tenesha and Emmet was already victims. Before any further action could be taken Manny spoke up."

Sandra: Manny, my how long it's been. But unfortunately the show is only just beginning dare brother.

"Sandra wasn't about to step down, and a half dozen to 1 odds didn't appear to be concerning her, which couldn't mean anything good."

-----

"The dust settled only for the agent to see Dave was gone, as he looked around a powerful cosmic energy hit him damaging the armor.   We see Cassandra had moved Dave, but she wasn't attacking with the same power as before or the agent would of been dead with one shot.   Dave knew it was smart move, Cassandra reserving most of her power for battling Monel.   The power she was using at the moment seem more the level he'd seen before on Earth.   It was probably a level of power she was more comfortable with."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 6:43 am

"Manny reacts in an instant, and so does Filipe. As Manny goes to punch Sandra right in the face, Filipe creates a thin sheet of ice around his fist with a quick movement. Sandra gets knocked back, and Filipe follows up by blasting Sandra with a massive ice beam"

Filipe: Don't touch her directly!
Manny: I know what I'm doing damn it!

"Manny shifts into his hybrid phoenix form and gets ready for Sandra's counter attack"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Taylor: Ahh yes thanks for that I made contact with them, and I’m working on providing them with more resources the supernatural community is something we have little Intel on and by we I mean the U.S Government, I’m sure the SXM has more information on the situation then us.
…………………………..
“Milo sighed as he gathered heavenly energy in both hands but watched as Manny approached he was hoping he wouldn’t have to get into a fight with Sandra.”

Milo: Sandra..that’s not what I said but you’re not yourself this darkness is controlling you, this is my fault I’m part of the reason the darkness is your sole source of power, but let me fix my mistake you don’t need this shit we can find a way to get your powers back!

“Milo of course had no for sure way of getting her powers back, but in his mind he’d tell her anything to try to persuade her to get rid of the darkness but it seemed even Manny couldn’t get through to her. Milo cast quick spell causing a thin barrier to appear around himself, Filipe, and Manny. Not thick enough to do damage or slow down but to prevent direct to direct combat with Sandra.”

Milo: Manny don’t worry..I just cast a spell so even if you touch her you’re not really touching her but don’t push it..I have no idea if the darkness can just tear through my barrier but….enough is enough!

“Milo raised his hand firing a blast of heavenly energy at Sandra.”
………………………….
“As the Agent got up to begin his attack Tor began shooting him down with his weapon, while Rider moved in from the sky flying over on his board and bashing the agent’s skull in before pile diving him into the ground.”

Rider: Come on let’s go..I can feel my dad’s presence he’s here..

“Rider sensing Surfer began leading them through the Sector M tower when suddenly another alarm went off, and several drones began to surround them and as they appeared to open fire a massive flash of light occurred and as it cleared Monel was seen standing in some advanced armor covering everything but his face and he smiled as a blue aura surrounded his body.”

Rider: Wait a minuet..that’s not the power cosmic
Monel: You assumed your father was the only cosmic energy I had access too?
Tor: Damn it so I was right..that’s a cosmic cube..
Monel: Well a very damaged one, I’m afraid I couldn’t find any real cube’s, but this did the job just well. I wasn’t able to harness it’s powers until I managed to get your father and use him as a conduit the androids, drones, ships, disintegration cannons made Black Zero much more powerful, but honestly my only priority was gaining the powers of the cube.
Rider: Id on’t give a fuck what cosmic power you have I’m going to kill you!!!

“Rider moved forward faster then the speed of sound only for Monel to make a hand motion and a large portion of the wall animated and slammed into Rider moving even faster then him, and seconds Monel was in-front of Ezekiel raising his hand and unleashing a point blank cosmic blast on him causing a massive explosion that tore through the tower.”

Monel: Hmm..your fast Fuller…teleporting your friend of course I tested you I could have killed him if I really wanted too.
Dave: This guy isn’t bluffing Cassandra..that cosmic cube may be damaged..but it’s still one of the strongest weapons in the universe. And he’s found a way to harness it using Surfer damn it.
Monel: Hmmm ohh you think telepathy can help you? Did you miss the part about where I’ve literally infused a cosmic cube into my body Fuller? Your little mental tricks mean nothing

“Monel seemingly vanished appearing in-front of Dave punching him in the face and suddenly a loud noise was heard and a shockwave sent Dave flying backwards through a wall, and the ripple effect of the shockwave produced several more waves of cosmic energy that hit Dave simultaneously injuring the hero, before he turned to Cassandra.”

Monel: Awww..I didn’t mean to beat the shit out of your daddy, okay I lied I did, but you see you my dear are the most special..the energy you hold..you have no idea..what it’s truly capable of, the true nature, really I’ll enjoy breaking you down physically, mentally, and spiritually before finding a way to strip your power from you and use it…to become unstoppable…to become a GOD. Why it’s always the fools and the morons who get the greatest power but the minds truly deserving of it such as myself have to struggle and take to get the same power its not FAIR!!

“Monel raised his hand and a sphere of energy appeared –infront of Cassandra Monel suddenly drained Cassandra of a large portion of kinetic energy leaving her super slowed down then infused that kinetic energy with the sphere causing a massive point blank explosion, while Dave emerged causing several spatial rends and sending slices at Monel who merely waved his hand causing them slices to fuse into one slide that opened up on Dave tearing off part of his shoulder causing him to fall to the ground in pain before Monel kicked the ground causing a blast of energy to emerge from the ground slamming into Dave’s chest and blasting him through the roof before he turned around throwing a massive sphere of energy at the recovering Rider.”

Monel: I WILL MAKE ALL OF YOU BOW BEFORE ME THE SUPERIOR BEING! MONEL LEADER OF BLACK ZERO AND SOON TO BE EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Sandra: STOP!

"There was a quick outward explosion of darkness that fill the area, turning it dark and consuming the heavily energy in the same instant, simply overwhelming Milo's attack and completely smothering it out. They try to attack again but their movements seem like they are in slow motion, Sandra seems to be faster even able to shadow port just about instantaneously."

Sandra: My dare friends and family. Welcome, to my domain. The rules here... *smirk* well they are whatever I wish for them to be.

"Sandra ports right in front of Milo, touching the man and appearing about ready to kiss him. However she feels the barrier he protects himself with and has a brief look of Sandra."

Sandra: Why do you reject me so suddenly. I'm still Sandra, I'm just free now. I can set you free as well. Do you not trust me?

"Manny tried to take advantage from behind, but in this area of darkness she feel every move anybody makes. She lets Manny move freely for but a moment, as he attempts to attack Sandra disappears into shadows at the last split second and Manny ends up punching Milo in the face instead."

Sandra: Brother dare. Does this not appeal to you? You live the life of pirates, freedom is something you care about above all else. The world is about to change, do you not want to be set free with the rest of us?

"Meanwhile the spike of dark energy has given Jet a direct link back to this world and he was making a b-line for escape. They had perhaps minutes before their situation became twice as hard."

-----

"Cassandra emotions started swelling up again hearing Dave's pain. She got up from the rubble of the explosion and jumped, levitating into the sky. The entire foreseeable area seemed to turn into a telekinetic field, rocks, concrete, metal, almost everything lifted of the planet surface that wasn't tied down."

Cassandra: Enough of your crap Monel, I did not come here so friends and loved ones would die.

"Cassandra screamed summoning forth more power then she ever used in her life, digging into a force that felt like it would rip her apart if she wasn't careful. The cosmic energy she summoned got morphed into the familiar goblin like appearance they seen before, but it was on a massive scale that seemed like it could devour half the planet or more."

Cassandra: Now... DIE!!

"Cassandra sent forth her best shot, barely on the edge of controlling this mass amount of energy. The attack was so massive it left nowhere to run and consumed the planets surface destroying Monel and any androids or sentinels in it's way. But, that wasn't it. Monel talked to much and Cassandra was idiot, she had her powers also attacking the machine holding Rider trying to free him, as well as the damaged cube itself trying to destroy it. Cassandra knew she wasn't getting a second shot and would make sure this one damn well paid off."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:08 pm

“Milo wasn’t surprised this his angelic attack had proved futile against Sandra, he knew that against the darkness Harry’s powers and the light of Excalibur seemed to be the most effective against her neither of which he had at his disposal but heaven’s energies where his best bet at doing anything against Sandra. He almost seemed to give in when Sandra moved in to touch him, with the only thing protecting him being the barrier erecting him. The temptation was strong to let the field fade away and lock lips with Sandra but he knew that wouldn’t solve anything but potentially leading the darkness to corrupting him, and to upsetting his family.”

Milo: You’re not free..that’s just the darkness talking you’ve never been more enslaved if you’re really free and you really want me..then do so without this stuff polluting your mind.

“One of the main reasons Milo had rejected Sandra’s advances was he had no idea how much the darkness was really influencing her decisions and didn’t want to do something she might regret if she was cleared of this presence.”

Milo: Enough is enough Sandra..

“ After being punched Milo raised his hands and his whole body began to swell up with energy and he began yelling as grew more muscular, hulking up growing in stature and size as he entered his hulk form and was completely swelling with heavenly energy and he began shining brighter and brighter to dispel darkness before turning to her fully tapping into his angelic energies.”

Milo: It’s time for an exorcism!

“Milo used heavenly energy to boost his speed in hulk form rushing over to Sandra to tackle her and once in physical contact began using his angelic powers to attempt to exorcise the darkness from Sandra putting although he was far from the strength of a full angel since he was making use of Alex’s powers to aid him while also summoning Filipe’s powers summoning absolute zero ice to try to immobilize her body while he attempted to exercise her literally combining all the powers he currently replicated for a combo to try to cleanse her.”
………………….
Monel: Ah often things happen that we didn’t intend, I didn’t intend to harness the powers of a damaged cosmic cube, my original plan was to try to find a way to remove Surfer’s powers grant them to myself, and then seek out other source’s of the power cosmic but I realized with even with the resources I had at my disposal that was a suicide mission but I managed to substitute. So while you may not have planned to come here for a funeral life has a funny way of doing that to you!!

“Monel just grinned trying to see her powers in full force seeing the Goblin Force his various monitors allowed him to detect Cassandra’s rapidly rising energy level which amused him instead of striking fear into him.”

Monel: OH my god..that level of power is amazing hgaha

“Monel let out his hands and began laughing a as the massive beam of energy from the Goblin Force seemed to demolish everything in his power and Monel seemed to manifest a field of energy yelling as the blast overwhelmed him blasting him into space, but the attack targated not just him but his cube and a massive explosion took place, and as the dust cleared Monel was nowhere to be seen, the various Black Zero drones around them seemed to have hit the ground dysfunctional while Rider began using the power cosmic to heal Dave’s injuries suffered at the hands of Monel, while Ezekiel was coming too his elastic body keeping him from sustaining too much damage.”

Rider: What happened I can feel my father he’s..
Ezekiel: That’s impossible..all that power..that’s insane she..
Dave: I felt it..she didn’t just target Monel..she targated the damn infrastructure of whatever was holding Monel, she freed Surfer, and if he’s free then he shouldn’t have access to the cube’s energy and Black Zero’s weapons shouldn’t have access to the cosmic energy powering their weapons..we..
Tor: That’s impossible did we really win….we can get the sequencer…
Rider: Wait you mean Monel’s had that in his possession and Black Zero still needed to use my father like a fucking weapon!
Tor: Monel.’s hatred of your father is beyond rationality..and as much as he claims to hate us..this is still our home planet he’s used it on other planets Black Zero’s invaded but not our own but now’s our chance to wipe out the rest of Black Zero if we get our hands on it..if I can remember correctly it’s
Monel: Dosen’t matter

“Tor turned around only to see Monel who appeared to be otside his suit, only for his suit to emerge from his skin similar to extremis and then the same cosmic aura surrounded him as he smiled.”

Monel: That was dangerous, I was overconfident that was one of the strongest demonstrations of power I ever witnessed, luckily I created a clone made of pure energy and transferred my conscious all you destroyed was an empty physical shell I left behind and did you really think I wouldn’t have the utmost powerful defense system to protect Surfer, the only way your bringing Radd out of his prison is if you shut off the cube there connected hahaha and since the cube is implanted in my armor which is implanted in me that means you have to shut me off which is impossible.

“As he said the word impossible a large rush of energy enveloped Tor and Ezekiel and a massive explosion took place wiping a large portion of the tower, while Dave rushed over to save them but was too late to put up a barrier.”

Dave: You bastard…you..
Monel: Hush..if anything only Rider should be concerned your little friend most likely survived due to the nature of his powers although he’ll probably be dead within a couple days from the injuries he sustained I warped him to a prison camp so he can be treated by Black Zero’s finest, and as for Tor his time among the living was done all I did was eradicate the weaklings now it’s just me and the actual three who are a challenge.

“Monel teleported away and suddenly a gravitational vacumn opened behind Rider to try to suck him in, only for Monel to emerge from the vacumn absorbing kinetic energy from the battle field immobilizing Rider then using a kinetic shock wave to blast Rider into a building, as Dave tried to compress space arouned Monel to crush his skull, Monel’s upper body turned into air and reformed around Dave in a field of energy and suddenly he screamed in pain as he enveloped in an electric field while Monel drained biological energy from Dave, before turning to Cassnadra and firing a massive blast of lightning with the voltage high enough to disintegrate almost anything in iths path including parts of the Sector M Tower, while Rider recovered and soared towards Monel at super speed only to be knocked back by a massive sonic boom then a gigantic beam of plasma and acidic water.”

Monel: ALL OF YOU WILL DIE!!! HAHA

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 5:26 pm

Mein fell to her knee's after Amber cut her down and gripped her neck " *cough* no *cough* I'm * cough cough* her mom, OF COURSE I'M THE PHOENIX* cough cough hack* "

Standing up straight on wobbly legs Mein glared at the darkness, Amber cut her down but it was still assaulting her essence " I swear i'm going to rip off the balls Jet doesnt even have! Amber Parker, you have my thanks but why are you here? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riku rolled his eyes " And whose bright idea was it to cut off powers in the first place? We were doing just fine till now thank you very much. But this darkness has grown to much " out the corner of his eye he could see Bebe writhing in pain, Jet was going to break out of the cake dimention, five minutes at most. They needed to wrap this up and quickly before the situation grew worse.

While Milo and others distracted Sandra, Riku began chanting a spell, the darkness in the area beginning to warp and distort as another darkness, with a deep purple edge surged into the room. Jets power was strong, but Riku was a son of Asmodius, a demon prince, so he was banking on his own darkness being able to match up. But something slammed into him, knocking him directly into Milo and sending them both crashing into the wall.

" Heheheh, booored now "

A shiver went up Riku's spine, Emmet was floating in the air, his eyes as black as Sandra's but the transformation seemed more extreme. Emmet's white suit had been painted over black and he wore a stylish fedora atop his head, black flames coating his body " Ahhhh, this feeling, so wunderbar, oooh it's been so long since I bathed in madness and dined on carnage " golden seals began forming around him, various weapons jutting out of them

His very voice was causing the air to groan, Riku had to grip his ears " Well were seriously fucked now, weve got Sandra and Emmet, PLUS the gate of babylon to contend with, fuck me sideways "
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 5:32 pm

Manny: Come on sis, cut the crap! You're about as free as you were when we first met!

"As Milo attacks, Filipe is seen standing up, cracking his fists"

Filipe: Oh so you want us to do whatever the hell we want then? What if I always wanted to PUNCH and fuck up that SMUG!

"He raises one arm"

Filipe: SELF RIGHTEOUS!

"He raises the other as the entire area starts to go cold, colder than what even Milo is doing"

Filipe: ANGSTY! SELFPITYINGOHWOEISME FACE! AURORA EXECUTION!

"Gathering all the cold into his fists, he brings them down like a hammer and fires a massive blast of cold to join with Milo's attacks, his own already blessed by the host even without Milo's help"

Filipe: JAMES! SEND OUT A CALL TO ALL SHADOW X-MEN! CODE 129/138!

"James was sitting at his desk, eyes closed, possibly doing surveillance, when Filipe's thoughts hammer into his head. His eyes shoot open"

James: Attention all people on the PsyNet. Sandra Fuller has lost control of herself. We have a Dark Phoenix situation. Everyone head to the X-Manor immediately! Contain her before she has a chance to even leave the island.

"James purposely left out the Avengers from that call to arms. Even without Filipe saying it, he knew Ice-Hands did not want to involve SHIELD's team"

---

"Marie suddenly stands up and looks at Katy"

Marie: Did you hear that? Looks like whatever yer friends were doin fell flat. Come on

"Marie shifts into air and leaves her clothes behind, although she already has her uniform on her. She grabs a coat hanged on the wall"

Marie: We should get goin.

---

"Amber's eyes widen in surprise before a grin spreads across her face"

Amber: I was expecting a stuck up royal or something. But you? You I like. I'm here to assist you. Our current situation is due to, I'm sure you know, an assault being done at you through one of your current hosts, Sandra Fuller. There's only one way to solve this. Help me return her powers that were cut from her. I do not believe, despite Aya's immense powers of conceptual destruction, you can truly cut off a host from his or hers psionic powers. If we flood Sandra's body with enough psychic energy, it could reawaken her powers. It won't guarantee to fight off the darkness...in fact it'll likely accelerate your corruption. But at the same time it'll give Sandra a chance to fight it off

"Amber locks eyes with the entity"

Amber: She just needs a chance, and she'll do the rest. She's strong enough to fight this, you have to trust me.

"Amber was placing all her faith on Sandra's willpower. No doubt was in her speech, or in her mind"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:27 pm

"While Emmet kindly took care of Milo and Riku, Sandra acted upon Filipe redirecting his attack through a shadow port and directing it at Manny."

Sandra: You misunderstood. The darkness cannot control ones being, it can only bring to light our true, natural selves. These rules we've been spoon fed since childhood, it's nonsense. We've been trained like dogs to obey certain commands, to obey the mans order and if mistreated, to just lay back and take it. Join me all of you, and you to can be liberated from your false freedoms.

"Filipe was about to attack again but found himself suddenly isolated from the rest, in a seemingly endless pit of pitch black. Soon some vision started returning, but the area was still fairly dark. Filipe noticed right away through he was no longer where he once was. He seemed to be in some odd containment area of some type. Was he just ported? There was many stack, blood stained square cages, each with a hole that was ripped outwards. Something was kept here but had broken free. On that thought Filipe narrowly avoided a set of claws that would taken his head off. It came from the shadows and was gone the next moment.

Back at Genosha Sandra had ported over to Tenesha, the darkness lifted her up gently to a standing position and Sandra approached."

Sandra: Time to awaken my sweet.

"Sandra gave the other girl a kiss and all the darkness that was seeping out suddenly flooded back in. Tenesha eyes shot open a second later and Sandra allowed her to stand on her own."

Sandra: Good to have you back.

"Filipe was ported away to do battle with awakened supernatural creatures. Emmet was having his enjoyment with Milo and Riku, and Tenesha was back. Sandra now turned to Manny."

Sandra: Now, back to you brother dare. What oh what shall I do with you.

-----

Katy: Lets hope it's not already to late.

"This was serious, a Dark Phoenix call. Did Emmet's telepathy somehow fail? How could that of happened, there was no other telepathy's still around powerful enough to combat a Phoenix, was there? And one things for sure James had no part in it."

Katy: Shit this could be bad, lets move.

"Katy was ready and both left to the Mansion."

-----

"Cassandra put up a defense that when colliding with the lightning exploded, the shock wave sending her back into a wall and she slumped there for a minute before forcing herself to stand. She wasn't sure she could do much more, due to her inexperience as a fighter calling on so much power before she was ready to handle it had taken quite a toll. Cassandra was counting on that to finish Monel and it failed. Now fear was starting to creep in. Her life started in torment, now it might end the same. No, she couldn't let that happen. She had to find a way to stop Monel, even if it killed her. Dying knowing Dave, Sandra and everybody was safe was better then dying a coward. The question was, what to do?"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 12:48 am

"Before Sandra can do anything else, everything from floor to high in the sky freezes over in a perfect circular pillar, as Filipe reappears."

Filipe: I have NO idea where you sent me to but...hello? I can teleport too?

"Filipe almost seems insulted by the attempt to get him out of the fight. Meanwhile, as Emmet prepares to launch his attack, he picks up a kinetic disturbance in the molecules around him. But before he can dodge, a violet explosion is set off that sends him flying through the wall of the room and right outside the manor as Anna materializes in the space he had been. Outside, he also sees a violent storm has started to gather, as Isabel floats high in the air, gathering her powers. Back inside, besides Filipe on either side appear Stella and Gally"

Anna: Oh and here we thought we'd be late to the party. So where's Fuller...oh
Gally: I am still picking up her foul stench from within that ice prison. She is not vanquished. And the other one has not been defeated either!

"Gally wastes little time and rushes outside, landing in front of Emmet, her wings materializing behind her, along with her archangel blade in her hand.

Filipe: Stella, go help your sister. We'll handle Sandra

"Stella nods and rushes outside as ell"

"Marie and Katy arrive outside to the sight of Isabel slowly lowering to help Gally confront Emmet"

Marie: Well...'a take it that's yer friend that was handlin containment? He seems to like black clothin

"Marie stands on alert. Even from just looking, Emmet did not look well"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 1:33 am

Sandra: I'm surprised it took you that long to get back. Your getting slow, pale.

"Filipe can soon hear the sounds of the creatures from seconds before."

Sandra: Unfortunately they got your scent now. I can't allow you to just... run away.

"Soon strange creatures start flooding into the ice prison, Filipe gave up on trying to count quickly, all he knew is there was a lot. The creatures just passed by Sandra, ignoring the girls presence and pursue directly after Filipe."

Sandra: We've dealt with supernatural before. Many of the ghouls, goblins, and other such creatures that escaped battle was eventually captured, heck maybe there is even a angry spirit or two? God knows what was caged up there. Anyhow, it just so happens they like the company of those from the dark. I can almost call them pets.

"Filipe didn't know what Sandra was up to, but she hasn't seemed to take one damn thing seriously yet. It's like she's just playing with him."

-----

"Katy immediately had a bad feeling."

Katy: Well... I hope your ready to battle a Phoenix... and Sandra. Thank god at least Jet is contained.

-----

"Back inside 2 problems was about to become 3. Darkness was starting to swirl around the snake Bebe, then seconds later a explosion occurred as the cake dimension crumbled. Bebe was quickly consumed and right after Jet's rotting coupes materialized itself."

Jet: Urg I so got to get free of this body.

"Finally back in the proper plane Jet could sense Sandra had progressed splendidly, she seems to be fully accepting the shadows. But something within the Phoenix has gone somewhat astray. The darkness was still polluting it's essence, but it's progressed had regressed instead of progressed."

Jet: Interesting.

"It was slowly progressing again, but the merger should of been further completed then it was. Somebody has tried to mess with his plans while he was away."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 1:50 am

"Filipe takes a battle stance and dodges one of the creatures as it lunges, kicking it with a spin kick and freezing off its head, and sending the body crashing into the oncoming group. As he lands, he slams his foot hard on the floor and sends a blast of cold that freezes the first oncoming group."

Filipe: Seems they're on me only...rest of you guys handle Sandra!

"Filipe adopts another stance and starts kicking and punching any creature that assaults him, never leaving his organic ice form and imbuing every attack with heavenly energy"

"Anna takes the cue and darts towards Sandra. Everything around both girls slows to a crawl, except for Anna herself, who increases in speed by sapping all the kinetic energy around them. She then proceeds to punch right in front of Sandra and creating an explosion that engulfs her and a good part of the room behind her"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 1:57 am

Gally could sense the presence of a very familiar Angel nearby. "Well at least the wine wasn't terrible." a glass fell to the ground behind the group and shattered. Tie appeared beside them with a look of mild interest as she saw Emmet. There was something obviously off about her at least more than usual. The Rift in the world was still partially connected to her. "He has the Gate of Babylon. Even so I don't judge him worthy of battling an Archangel. Not yet." Tie stepped forward and a swarm of rose petals formed around her hands. As they dissipated two Gladius swords formed in both hands.

Emmet at the moment was easily outnumbered and at the very least two of the group could be match for him. The energy coming from Tie at moments felt as dangerous as the darkness, but this was something different. Red lightening arced across her body and the dust from the ground began floating as if the gravity was decreasing immediately around her. "Emmet I will give you a choice. Surrender your entire treasury to me and your soul may remain intact. I do need a birthday present for my brother."

------------------------------------

Yori moved over to Riku and immediately put him into his own territory. A barrier that freezes all space in it. Even time was changed, but it gave them a chance to speak briefly. "Riku I really don't like the look of this. Who do you want to go after? Either way I will lend you all my strength." there was no fear in his voice. He knew both Emmet and Sandra were powerful, but they both needed to be stopped and as a spirit he can be used purely as a weapon if needed. Riku's darkness was corrupting but Yori was capable of managing it if even a powerful demonic creature like Riku took control of him.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 2:02 am

Gally: Are you mad fallen! You can not seriously be attempting to negotiate with such a foul feeling human! We can take his pagan treasury once we remove his head from his shoulders!

"Gally points her archangel sword at Emmet"

Gally: You and that darkness will not be allowed to enduring in my presence!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 4:10 am

Emmet tossed his head back cackled madly, his voice coming out loud and distored, causing everyone in the immediate area to cover their ears. He shot up straight into the air, black flames and cosmic fire melding together around him, the temperature was reaching a level that would have dissentigrated a regular person. The gate of Babylon opened up and filled the entire area. Swords, spears, axes, and various other weapons formed a funeral collumn.

" HA, You plebians do prattle on so much, why should a king pander to the wims of mere pawns on the board. I am descendant of the hero King, Gilgamesh who hold divine blood that courses through my veins. Hand over my treasury? You might as well ask for all the starts in the sky, I could spend an eternity allowing your unworthy eyes to glimpse it and no end would ever be in sight! Mark this day for it will be burned into your memory as the most important day of your lowly existance. That you see perfection, true divinity, and meet death in a glorious fashion "

A sinister red spear, appeared at Emmet's right and Tie was immediately put on guard as she recognized Gael Bolg, fully aware of what it could do. Emmet's expression grew more deanged by the moment " Don't be suprised, every weapon of every legend that has been sung can trace it's origins back to my treasury. Now shall we begin, a dance of brutality and grace, do try to keep up! " and with those words The angels found themselves a amidst a hail of bulleted weapons. Emmet sat back on a throne and snapped his fingers, opening up more seals " Enkidu! "

The chains of heaven lashed out and zeroed in on Tie and Gally's divine energy's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku bit his lip as he weighed targets " Sandra, Jet's already broken out of Bebe, I'm gonna need to sew her back together later, they precedence. It's what Emmet would want as we both know. Besides he isnt the type to go down remotely easily. The archangel and bitchy whats her face, I recognize their power but Emmets the one who gets my bet "

Yori's idea was starting to sink and Riku had to admit it was certainly interesting and worth putting into play " Sounds like a plan, heh a demon and a god of calamity, what better pairing could their be. I'll try to make sure my demonic aura doesnt jack you up or anything "

Riku and Yori faced each other and took a breath, matching their breathing up. At the same time they reached out and took the others hand. " IAKNAB!! "

A powerful energy exploded outward, a darkness pulsed forth as Riku and Yori's energy's entered the same frequency, their hearts beating in perfect synchronization, producing music that blasted forth.

Out of the torrent, Riku stepped forward, a chaotic energy swirling around his body, in his hand was a long, pitch black nodachi blade. The form he and Yori had mutually agreed for the spirit as it suited both of them. A black trench coat form on Riku's body from the residual energy, he smirked broadly, his teeth rows of jagged fangs and his eyes pitch black with violet irises " Hehehe, snowballs and butt pluts, I might be falling for you, I wasnt just screwing around when I said we make the perfect combo. Holy shit this level of power nearly scares even me. He bumped his head in time to the music.

" You ready, cause were stepping into this fray! " he dashed forward and half a second later he was amidst Sandra and Anna as the attack chained together Sandra worked the darkness to defend against it.

" You said I would have much to feed on and it seems you were right, i'm going to devour every ounce of darkness from you, i'll swallow it all like a load from jesus himself. Come, let me or rather US show you what true darkness and chaos can wrought! "

With a blinding fast swing of his blade, Riku lit up the area with a massive blast of chaotic energy that obliterated the already battle worn surroundings but Riku wasnt aiming for simple brute force, their was a method to this madness, the darkness was reacting to his presence, it was subtle at first, but it tugged from Sandras body ever so slightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mein listened to Amber's words intently, feeling every ounce of the womans meaning " Hmm, I agree with you. Sandra may falter now and again but it's part of being human and at the end of the day, she is who I recognize as my avatar, her and her alone and I certainly wouldnt pick some basic bitch. Heh alright lets do this " Mein grinned broadly, she cocked her head to the side and pushed at the darkness tainting her body, Amber could feel the collasal power and knew that despite her physical appearance, she was in the presence of that which embodies life, death, and rebirth

" We need to be quick about this too, My avatar being tainted is unforgivable but another of my host falling as well. Hell no, I dont play that! "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:01 pm

“Milo thought his attack would have been working until Riku slammed into him. Milo formed an energy barrier behind him as he crashed into the wall. Even Filipe’s powers blessing and all hadn’t been enough to help Milo’s attack put an end to Sandra’s rampage.”

Milo: Fuck.. Sandra that’s fucking insane..listen to what your saying that’s radical bullshit the darkness is eaten up your soul!

“Before Milo had time to even attempt to preach Sandra was gone and he was left to deal with Emmet with support from Riku.
………………….
“Rider emerged from some rubble using cosmic energy to propel himself out ignoring the damage from the plasma and acidic water he began generating cosmic energy around his body and transmutating it into vibranimun. He then formed admantium claws around his arm and converted the edges into anti matter before forming an additational cosmic field around the rest of his body leaving only the edge’s of the claws out.”

Monel: Still you refuse Rider I will annihilate you and any effort you can muster with that pitiful cosmic energy you have, your father is far more capable then you and I defeated him without any cosmic aid so you stand no chance to me when I’m even more superior you child.
Rider: I WILL KILLL YOU!!

“Rider began gathering kinetic energy from all across Sector M and quickly moved forward on his board and within a mili second appeared to have stabbed Monel with the claws but having summoned a third barrier around the two of them to contain the explosion. As the smoke cleared Rider’s body was seen falling down bloodied and torn while Monel was unharmed and intangible. Monel became physical and just began laughing before moving at suiper speed and kicking Rider in the neck adding a lot of gravitational force rto the attack sending Rider deep into the ground going miles below then sending a massive beam of energy through the tunnel Rider’s body created and the resulting explosion tore through the ground destroying parts of the city in Sector M.”

Dave: He’s unstoppable….we can’t fuck..we fucked up no..we shouldn’t have come after him without help..we..
Monel: NOW YOU REALIZE how inferior ou really are? Coming here seeking the nature of your daughter’s powers? I sensed the energy was great but perhaps I underestimated my own current form this cube is far greater than your pathetic daughter I’ll be quite easy for me to kill her just watch.
Dave: No fuck you NO

“Dave teleported right infront of Monel and tried to warp his upper torso off and seemingly succeded as Monel’s body was torn apart blood gushing everywhere with the man screaming as Dave teleported onto theroof of a nearby building wiping blood off.”

Dave: I did it,…he’s dead..he’s..
??: No..

“Suddenly a giant orb of energy encased Dave and a massive explosion followed as Monel appeared made of pure energy having left his physical body and as Dave;s body fell towards the ground Monel teleported over to him and stopped him in the air with telekenesis and used his energy to form a sword which he shifted into a drill and lifted Dave up turning the drill on and drilling through his chest and then hit him point blank with a wave of energy sending him flying to his grave.”

Monel: Oops I said I was going to kill you first kiddo but I guess I just wanted to deal with daddy first less whining hopefully you realize there’s no point doing anything but accepting the fact that you will die your energy is dangerous it may be even more dangerous then mine but there;s something about it I don’t trust something’s fundamentally wrong with it and I’m powerful enough as is and if necessary I have means to progress even closer to being infinite that will be far safer then placing my faith in some random cosmic anomly you’ll serve my interests best in hell.

“Monel laughed as he gathered a bunch of cosmic energy and formed a massive armor aroud him and he began summoning various weapons flames, energy blast, lightning bolts, black holes, various energy weapons armed, shadow blasts, .”

Monel: Enjoy oblivion!!!

“As Monel soared forward he suddenly felt a sharp pain and all the area around them a powerful force was felt and suddenly the sky was completely black and all the lights, cosmic energy weapons, and everything vanished as a large Dark Goblin appeared around edge of the plannet of Zenn Lavian and the darkness from the Goblin reached dd down taking over Cassandra.

Monel: What the fuck is that what is this..
Goblin: ………You..fool..Monel messing with my..essence..you are nothing..

“The Goblin reached out striking Monel and the darkness seemed to eat away at his cube armor destroying it and draining him of all his energy cosmic, kinetic, biological, and otherwise leaving a withered and then the area around Monel’s body began to warp and distort as if reality itself was distorted and ripple;s of space and time tore through his body while his mind was overwhelmed and destroyed by psionic energies and then with one final blast his remains were released falling and slamming into the ground below as the Goblin turned to Cassandra and healed her wounds then it’s wings extended to the city repairing the damage and suddenly dark hands reached forward grabbing Dave, Rider, Tor, Ezekiel, all on the brink of life and restored all their injuries then cast a wave of energy over the city that reached a device inside Sector M’s basement vault and enveloped the weapon and used it to spin out a vortex of energy that stretched out across the planet of Zenn Lavia and nearby planets they occupied decimating them.”

“The Goblin then formed into a female shaded of shadows reaching out to Cassandra placing a hand on her face.”

Goblin: My child you are my first host…since the age of the Hunters….together we can be unstoppable..if you learn to use my power..learn to let me use yours…no one will be able to match you..

“The Goblin then faded away and it seemed the battle against Monel was over, the forces of Black Zero all but eradicated except a few survivors.”
………………………………………….

“As Filipe was dealing with supernatural creatures suddenly he saw a green light and it seemed it was Kujon with a green lantern ring who sent forth a massive brick of energy decimating some supernatural creatures around him before laughing and turning to Filipe.”

Kujon: You fool..I see the light..Sandra’s right you know..we submit to these rules..these pointless rules I know you’ve wondered…anyone who’s served as the leader of the Shadow X Men’s wondered..I know this..you have too..why do we submit to the will of humans why is it wrong for us to take over?? Because of what morality? What morality they hunt us they want to annihilate us so how about we annihilate them we hunt them we control them it’s time..they’ve wronged us enough and you know the saying you reap what you sow…

“Kujon just chuckled and suddenly the darkness ran through him as his eyes flashed black and he looked down on Filipe.”

Kujon: I will destroy you represent everything holding us back you are a disgrace on the history of the mutant race and will be remembered as a spineless coward who didn’t lead us in the right direction!

“Kujon laughed as a box appeared in his hand a beautiful glowing box of pure gold that radiated a heavenly power and the power stretched around Kujon who began glowing bright as he plunged the box into his chest infusing it with him as he began to transform as him but into a more divine body and looked down on Filipe.”

Kujon: Prepare to face the..Zulfiqar you are no match for this device Filipe..and the darkness even now is divine…its powers of adaption are great.

“The darkness embraced Kujon’s new divine body as he moved forward and before Filipe could react appeared infront of him and merely flicked him causing his right arm to be torn off before clapping creating a heavenly shockwave that sent him flying back.”

Kujon: Now..a new age begins..survival of the fittest NATURAL selection..the one thing humans got right.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:54 pm

"Sandra left herself open, her cockiness letting Anna get a strike in but everybody knew she wasn't going done that quick. Jet created what seemed to be a Lazy Boy darkness chair which floated a little ways in the air. He laid back and seemed content letting Sandra and he other dark allies do the work. When Anna's attack hit Jet let out a sarcastic "Ohh, I bet that one hurt". Meanwhile Sandra had engaged with Riku, she smiled whenever Riku landed a hit because every hit just got that much more darkness into the demon. Everything has a limit, and eventually even Riku, a demon, will turn.

-----

"Cassandra was in aw, did she really just meet a cosmic entity, was that the power she processed? Her concerns on this soon faded for the moment as she remembered."

Cassandra: Dave!

"She ran to her father seeing him healed up. Not only him but all the rest as well, it was a big relieve. And she went straight to Dave and hugged him tight."

-----

"Jet casually clapped as he spotted Kujon."

Jet: Nice entrance. You best live up to your word.

-----

"Katy made her way inside looking over the scene. It looked like Filipe had his hands full, Sandra was in a 2 on 1 situation with Anna and Riku, Jet was floating idly by Katy thought about attacking him but seen Tenesha making a move towards Riku. Katy intercepted and blasted Tenesha with water knocking her back into and shouted to Riku and Anna."

Katy: I'll keep Tenesha off your back, just finish Sandra quickly. She lacks her Phoenix, this is our best shot. Plus we now have Jet to deal with!!

"Katy was hoping the angels and Marie could handle Emmet, there was enough overpowered pricks in here already. Katy shifted to water form and went after Tenesha again."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:12 pm

"Gally starts gathering energy bellow her feet. The air slowly displaces herself, and Tie feels a bit of her divine essence drain. The in an instant, Gally shoots forward, a loud crack as the instantly breaks the sound barrier and a shockwave, the floor bellow her cracked. However, before the effects are even felt, she's already in front of Emmet, having passes right by his chains, with the archangel blade descending upon him for a slash"

Gally: HAVE AT TEE THEN PAGAN CUR! YOUR DIVINITY IS A LIE TOLD BY HERETICS!

"Meanwhile, as the chains continue to descend upon Tie, they are blocked by shields that spring up around the angel, and then frozen along their length up to the portals from which they sprung. Stella and Isabel step up"

Stella: We shall handle defense Tie. You assist my sister

----

"Filipe's arm just regrows with moisture from the air. As Kujon is gloating, Manny comes up behind him and kicks him with his legs turned to bird talons. Despite his defenses, Manny still draws blood from the kick"

Filipe: Shit...when did she even get a chance to touch Kujon...

---

"Amber smiles and puts a hand forward"

Amber: I have no idea if this'll work, but allow me"

"She starts to draw runes around the girl, and then begins focusing. If Jet was implanting Mien with darkness, then the only option was to overshadow the darkness with more of the Phoenix's own native energies"

Amber: I am the Rune of Akasha. I am the Eye of the World. Refract!

"Amber began using her sorcery to multiply the Phoenix Force's own psionic energies. Of course, the Phoenix itself was the nexus of all psionic energy of the multiverse. She wasn't sure if her method of multiplying an existing power source would work on a being that already wields so much power"

---

"Anna notices her letting the hits land and extends her kinetic sapping to Riku as well, slowing him to a crawl, she then gets between Riku and Sandra and blasts her again, and then again and again and again and again"

"Soon the large room they're in is shaking, threatening to collapse as a large side of the building that leads outside is reduced to dust under Anna's assault, explosion after explosion. Before Sandra can get distance, Anna just follows her and detonates another one at close range, over and over"

---

"At the X-Force base outside, the group has gathered in the living room, all in battle gear, ready for engage if required. James is broadcasting the fight for them using his telepathy"

Simon: So do we just sit here?
Fawkes: For now yes...Jet is there see? We need to wait. James?

"James begins to attempt to reach into and invade Jet's mind and disable him that way"

Fawkes: If James fails, we'll have to hit hard and hit fast. No mistakes. Understand? The plan is simple. Peter will speed us in. We can't risk touching him or Sandra, from what James has gathered. As that stands, Ellen and Simon, along with Marianna, will attack first. Erica will stay behind and keep the battlefield surveyed. While that's happening, me, Ledge and Alex will slip into the secret floors bellow and engage the Mansion's security system. Once we have that online, we can use the the resources to contain both of them.
Marianna: How do you know they're still online?
Fawkes: I don't. But that tech isn't cheap. It probably is

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:11 pm

Tanesha flipped back to her feet and side stepped away from Katie's next attack. Darkness had completely taken over her mind and enslaved her, all she knew now was a twisted love and obsession for Sandra. Being kept away from her was causing Tanesha to snarle with rage. Her body dissolved away into a dark, liquid poison. As Katy veered around for another strike, Tanesha collided with her, forming a large ball of liquid, the two battled each other on a a massive molecular scale of tug of war.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku worked around Anna's attacks, chopping at the darkness around Sandra. Each intake made him feel fuller then the last, but if Sandra was expecting him to hit a limit then she needed to google 32-dick penetration, she'd learn the new definition of full. But the process was going to damn slow. Yori-Chan, give us just a little boose.

He shivered as his body was practically vibrating as began moving, unleashing over a hundred blast in the span of a second, Anna also found her attacks were gradually becoming more destructive, Riku/Yori's chaotic influence amplifying it. He darted forward and jabbed Yori through Sandra's chest, his spirit quality not physically harming the woman but her darkness laden spirit. In another quick movement, he pulled Yori out, a large strand of darkness attached, it leaked out of Sandra and showed no sign of stopping " Looks like we've got the main course now "

------------------------------------------------------

Emmet bearly batted an eyelash as Gally appeared in front of me, his eyes not even on her " Ugh, you tacky ball of feather and flesh, why is an unworthy lout daring to speak to me, to be within my presence. BE GONE!! "

A sudden explosion of cosmic darkness flames forced Gally backwards. Emmet aimed Gae Bolg at the archangel, setting off it's ability, while firing more weapons at the same time and reigning large fireballs down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first nothing seemed to happen, then a massive wind picked up and Meins form shattered " HOLY SHIT THIS GOOD!! " a torrent of psionic energy erupted forth, Mein reforming at the center of it, her eyes blazing like super nova " Alright, you dark mothafucka, its on! " She reached out to Sandra and began the process of regifting her.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 7:54 pm

"Sandra was getting battered repeatedly by blasts and to her surprise there the darkness didn't seem to be kicking in on Riku, but instead the combo of heroes was trying to draw the darkness from her. Finally for the first time since her awakening Sandra found herself in a potentially dangerous situation. Jet watched on amused not appearing to worry."

Jet: You won't get rid of it that way. The shadows will destroy her before letting go.

"As Sandra fought against Yori she soon felt something. There was suddenly a explosion of cosmic emery mixed with darkness that burnt Riku and sent the demon flying. Sandra rose up to the sky as any wounds she sustained quickly healed. Anna realized what was going on and went on the attack just to be put to sleep in a instant, and James felt a large telepathic spike that almost overloaded his mind and blocked him from the battle field."

Sandra: Finally... I'm whole again.

"Sandra looked at her battered clothing with disgust, and donned herself a new attire."

"Katy spotted the rebirth of the Phoenix but had no time to dwell about it as she fought for molecular control against Tenesha. Sandra lowered and kneed down to touch Anna, but she stopped just short of doing so."

Sandra: Heh your not worthy. I shall leave you to perish with the rest of the savage apes on this world.

"Sandra stood as Riku attacked again, she stopped the demon in his tracks without even turning her head. She turned now to face him."

Sandra: How disappointing demon. I thought you more then everyone would support us. But your no more then another stupid dog that belongs in the pits of hell.

"Sandra blasted him again burning mind and body before sending Riku flying again. Meanwhile Jet had a large smirk, it seemed the Phoenix had returned to Sandra. All this meant to Jet was the door was once again open and the darkness could progress against the entity, in even stronger force."

Jet: It won't be long now. True, unstoppable immortality will soon be mine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next