Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Kiya: Right, lets do it then.

""Kiya enters the apartments going to the room taking her time so Zane could get set up. Listening from outside the room sounded empty, gently turning the nob the door was left unlocked and Kiya silently opened the door. There was a cell phone on a table near by and Kiya touched it hacking the line. Staying in the doorway Kiya knocked on the door."

Kiya: Ms. Jade Donovan.

"It wasn't exactly the order Zane said to do things, but if this women was going to suck Kiya into her mind then Kiya needed a established line of communication set up for Zane. So the phone had to come first."

-----

Cassandra: A painful memory? Well, alright I'll see if I can do anything. But James or my mom could help you better. I've still got a lot to learn.

"It was a little odd Amy came to her asking help."

-----

"Shin smiled, almost chuckling when Chulance tried to cheer him up."

Shin: Yea I can make clones, and my power splits in half we each one. My cloning is like Piccolo from DBZ, if I make 4 clones then each one has 1/4th my strength. I'm sure that helps you guys a whole bunch. Tanya was the lucky one, all her clones maintained full strength and even learned powers.

-----

Abby: Well I'm with you because I want to find out what's happening to you. SXM acquirers Amber's help sometimes, but she's not SXM. If you think Foedus has the answer we should be able to acquire her help without risking the group in general.

-----

Sandra: They don't understand is the problem. All they see is me go crazy and kill people. They don't realize if not for those same crazy people, body counts would be much higher. But, I haven't really cared about the respect of people in a long time. But at least I used to still have respect of many mutants. It, kinda hurts to have lost that, to know even my own people are now against me.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:54 pm

"Milo groaned he'd suspected something, it wasn't good enough for Iliria to ruin Sandra's reputation, demoralize his wife, and mess with the team when Simon almost wiped out humanity, she had to mess with his daughter."

Milo: Damn it..she's not ready..fuck but with a power like hers..it'll be hard to keep stuff from her, the day I got her from brimstone I made a promise not..to..let that monster have anything to do with my daughter's life.

"Milo frowned he felt bad, he just wanted to protect her, but lying wouldn't do. That's the way he was raised, full of lies, and they'd all fucked him over later in life, so he didn't want to follow his father's foot steps in that regard."

Milo: You're right I just wish..she could be innocent, away from all this mess, but when your real mom's an evil outer god..not much you can do I guess. Damn it, fine warn Sandra about David...I'm not sure I'm ready for her to know but Cassandra's got that entity she can handle herself...after meeting her hopefully she see's why I'm not telling her,  I'll go see about David, borrow some of Felicia's power, and some of yours Professor X, and I'll see what I can do.

"Milo focused on James power, switching most of his power to that, forgoing his power he used with Troy, but retaining some teleportation and began using telepathy to find Justin, then teleported to him and David."
Ikon: Oh come on it can't be that bad, besides if you ever get mad and blow up I can regenerate. Hmm alright

"Ikon looked at the co-ordinates then teleported the two of them to the location."
Elle: Ledge is dead!!?? Crying or Very sad Why..this whole last week with him was perfect..why.
Alex: First Simon..now this fuck this guy. I'm using my SXM key-card, going to the  space station, work with the tower, and other security systems see what I can pull up how this guy got here, method of travel, appearance, some basics like tha, we need some info if he can kill someone with Ledge's power that quick
Ellen:.....Again..and again more and more deaths We should inform Fawkes, let's go
Elle: Wait..let me come..I use to be in agency..if this thing took Ledge...then..I don't wanna stay with SXM.. I want answers..
Ellen: I..
Elle: LET ME GO! Damn it..
Alex: Just bring here, fuck it..if it went after Ledge and attacked her, she's a target anyway, now I'm going to the station to talk to her bro but I won't mention your little vacation, best we keep the SXM off this, we don't know if this is targated at just us or X Force.

"Alex used his key-card beaming up to the space station, while Ellen warped them to the place bringing, while Molly rushed over to Fawkes with a heavy heart."

Molly: Fawkes..Ledge...he's dead.
"As Yamairo's eyes were closed he didn't even see Omega comnig up from behind him, in fact he couldn't sense him at all he was immune to detection of almost every sort, quickly wrapping his arms around Yamairo's neck, causing him to feel heavilly sedated and unconscious as his body was converted into energy and Omega laughed walking through as the energy was dragged into him."

Omega: Hmm...that was fun..and as for these guys.

"Omega laughed turning to the police and investigators unleashing optic beams blowing them to smitheren's, and flying off as time resumed, with the explosions taking place wiping out the authorities on the scene.
"Jade was distressed she'd fled the scene after the police and her boyfriend's murder, but one thing she hated was a liar, and he had to be lying playing with her feelings, and she opened the door seeing Kiya."

Jade: If it's the cops there dying. Who...are you..
Amy: YAY YAY thanks, just look for anything for my mommy please.
"Chulance was laughing but Shin had a point, as helpful as he wanted to be, Zane might be more useful then him."

Chulance: Well..that was only until she met Strade..then became a god..what about..if we find Strade..again think about it's on me we can handle the mission. Hell all of us can go, we just need to go to Cerebro see if James can find him, then get a teleporter to come with us..he can unlock mutants full potential, hell even potential they don't even know they have.
Collin: Yeah but we're going to piss of the supernatural community, and after that vampire thing I dunno but thanks.

"Collin stood up just glad he had someone to support him."

Collin: I know the way around PDF more, but then again no need to mess with the real government. Let's see..your mom's best friends with Katy, and she's Felicia's mentor, you think she'd help us, the three of us are probably enough.
"Dave frowned he knew what she meant, it was one thing to be feared and loathed humans, in some way almost all of the SXM if not the whole team was despite everything they did, but for even mutants to hate you that was bad."

Dave: You know..I think.. I hate Milo's girlfriend even more..then him..Iliria, after what she did to Abby, there's gotta be a way to stop her if only we had our powers..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:15 pm

"Fawkes doesn't say a word for a very long while"

Fawkes: Gather the team. Port James here, no matter what he's doing

"He walks to his room. Molly might believe he doesn't care, but anyone that knows Fawkes well enough knows whoever killed Ledge had just earned the man's hate. He would find them and have their heads for this."

"meanwhile, Scott greets the rest of the team"

Scott: Hey. Everyone seems...
Marianna: Ledge is dead...

"Marianna leans against the wall. Her eyes were watery. Second one in a week. Whoever did this was going to burn. Scott says nothing and just looks at his daughter"

Scott: Do we know anything? And what about Ledge's...oh, is this her

"Scott notices Elle, and extends a hand"

Scott: Scott Summers. I'm Ellen's father. Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this. We're very good at what we do

----

James: Yama? What the...

"Yama had suddenly vanished from the radar. James puts on cerebra and attempts to find him, and gets nothing"

James: That's not...Ezekiel, this is James. Send out a com to every SXM member. Yamairo just went missing. We're going into Code Yellow. Filipe and Sandra are at the helm till Yamairo returns.

----

"Anna takes off her jacket and stands across from Ikon. They were standing in an abandoned Japanese temple. He could see the large archway with the stairs leading down the mountain, and several buildings on the temple ground. As he's taking it all in, he barely reacts in time to Anna's high right kick, but she uses the momentum to then deliver a spin kick with the left, before flipping over again and kicking with the right again, sending him flying to the side. She does a handstand and flips back onto her feet into a fighting stance"

Anna: No powers. Wanna help me? It's been a while since I've had a decent sparring partner. Icy's too soft since he started training his two girls, and Harry was the only one that actually put up a decent fight without using any powers. Come on then, bring it.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:22 pm

"Justin had taken David to the medic bay when Milo showed up."

Justin: Ah Milo, good to see you.   Don't suppose you can aid the Fuller kid here, could you?

-----

"Jade had shown herself, it seemed the target was here after all."

Kiya: Names Kiya Skies.   Former mercenary now agent of Shield.   I'm afraid we have a little business to attend to.

"Kiya closed the door behind her, clearly she wasn't asking for permission."

Kiya: Seems you've been a busy girl.   Want to just make this easy and tell me about the murder/suicides?

-----

"Cass started looking into Amy's mind, deeply hidden and protected by blocks Cass soon spotted what David and the others did."

Cass: What the...

-----

Shin: It sounds appeal and I may take you up on that some day, but my sister don't pass.   I don't really care about powers and playing hero right now.

-----

Abby: Felicia really wants to make up for things in her past.   I think she'll agree.   Lets go ask her.

-----

Sandra: I know how you feel, I met Iliria in the past and she wasn't a complete push over then.   Now with our powers a fraction of what they one was, kinda felt like she was toying with myself and Cass together, which is crazy thinking about what either of us could do alone even at this level.   But this is for certain, any time Iliria is around it's bad news.

"Sandra gets the alert from James just as she stopped speaking."

Sandra: What the hell... Yamairo is missing.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Ellen: I alright I will..

"Ellen was solmenn about the whole situation going to teleport for  James, and Molly was tired of this both Simon, and Ledge were gone. The X Force needed to get something done about this situation and fast. THey needed to react to the situation and fast, with Molly going to type to figure out what she could find trying to type "information about Ledge's killer" only for nothing to come up."

Molly: damn it what kind of menace is this man.
Ellen: Alright I'm about to grab James, this guy's not getting away with this he has to pay.

"Elle seemed hurt but was appreciative of Scott, and shook his hand."

Elle: Thank..you. But..I'm not here to just sit around and be sad..I'm just a hero..but I use to do this type of work..and I Was very good..at what I did too.

"Elle was anger, turning her sadness to anger, flashbacks to her work at the Agency coming into her mind. She wanted to get revenge, and her thoughts of Ledge's fate were angering her."
"Ezekiel just groaned first Alex was coming here using a room talking about he need some resources, and now this something wasn't right. Although he wasn't suspicious of Alex even though he wasn't at the space station X often the genetic scanners recognized him as the official Alex, and they could easily out some regular shape shifter. He used C.L.O.C to send a message to all SXM on the com."

Ezekiel: Alert Alert, this is a code yellow. Yamairo has went missing in the investigation of another missing ally Dimitri Rasputin. This is not a drill, again code yellow.

"Ezekiel sent out the message to all who were listening, something bad was going on, and they needed to get to the bottom of it and fast."
"Ikon took in the surroundings, and just admired them. He was always one who enjoyed nature, and such, and these mountainous regions looked absolutely splendid. Of course she hadn't brought him out here to go sight seeing, and instead she offered to spar. He chuckled, he quite enjoyed martial arts, he'd disregarded them before but after that fateful battle in the Soul Tournament where despite his superior powers, Filipe's combat skills in combination with his powers nearly lead to his defeat well let's just say his interest was piqued. She had quickly proven herself a capable fighter as she took him by surprise and after that he made sure his other powers were surpressed."

Ikon: Sparring match? No problem, it's been a while since I've had a good fight..one on one without my abilities. No powers, eh. Hmmm..I could cheat and use IA, but that dosen't benefit friendship besides I have enough prior experience to help..well maybe not against her..but...fuck it..if

"Ikon studied her movements assuming a defensive stance, and appeared that he was about to go in with a jab from the left only for that to be a fake using a sweeping side kick aimed at her leg before going in for an elbow only to be knocked back hit in the face. Ikon felt some blood trickling from his lip and wiped it off before resuming his stance."

Ikon: Well well..you are quite talented..let's go. Yeah..I'm most likely loosing..this match
Milo: Yeah let's see..hmm..he's not in critical condition but peaking around a mind block I set up with his mom isn't the best idea. Damn it Amy..

"Milo was mad Amy got someone else involved, and teleported away to Felicia before returning, and placing his hand on David usurping magic from another source in combination with Sandra's powers using them on David."

Milo: Hmm..damn this is exhausting..how do you all do this..function without being gods..I miss it..

"He was just joking with Justin, but he did indeed miss his abilities."
Jade: Well...how about..

"Suddenly Kiya vanished reappearing in a forest like area, and all around her it was a wonderful fragrance and Jade appeared to her sitting down as some violin music was heard."

Jade: Hmm..alright that's better now then what..where you about to ask me about? S.H.I.E.L.D really dosen't learn does it? You want to lock me up huh, well that bastard that died deserved to die! It's funny I knew going back to my old spot was a bad idea but I just needed somewhere to crash figured I had at least a day before the cops came here..S.H.I.E.L.D really interested in one fucking death of some lying cheating bastard.
"Cassandra is suddenly overwhelmed like David, only for the Goblin to sprout forward protecting her, and emerging her from the mind while Amy yelled in fear of the Goblin's might as she fell to the ground crying the gates removed, and her memories starting to flood the fake one's and the real ones."

Amy: oh noo..two mommies's what's going oooh
"Chulance nodded suddenly feeling somewhat insensitive about the whole situation."

Chulance: Yeah it dosen't matter, for now let's just enjoy some good food, its great sometimes to just sit and hang out with friends.

"Suddenly he froze getting the alert from Ezekiel."

Chulance: Yama's missing! Tesla, KAty..you heard that. And on Shin's day too just great.
Collin: Hmm alright lead the way gorgeous.
"Dave groaned having got the alert too, it seemed everytime he was talking to his wife or they were trying to do something normal, some super powered menace broke it up. At least the past week was different, aside from a brief attack from some cyborg zombie's on Wednesday it had been fine."

Dave: Damn it..if something took Yama..it sounds like trouble, I'm not ignoring it.

"Dave wasn't one to ignore another warning after what happened with James last week , and their hesitation led to Iliria popping up, fucking up the mission."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Hideki kept moving as far as he could manage. The city was filled with soldiers patrolling everywhere. Even with his cloak this wasn't easy at all. "Shit." he hid in an alley just barely getting out of the way of a convoy moving through the streets. A jolt of pain went through his side. Hideki looked down actually seeing some blood pour out of his dented armor. The few areas he wasn't enhanced in were bruised and broken. It was a surprise he could move. What little nanomachines he allowed him were focused on repair instead of stopping the pain.

One Week Later

A week of constantly moving the shake off the trail they left for Hydra and German agents to follow them led the group to New York. Hei, Mao and Huang were in a penthouse at the top floor eating expensive food and talking to Sarah. The entire place was sweeped clean. Sarah lost one of her closest operatives so this was essentially she organized herself while personally making sure the staff weren't too suspicious.

News of Hideki still being in Germany gave her a brief pause, but she continued with their discussion. "So Hydra is still active and isn't lead by current Chancellor. That's actually a surprise. The rest I suspected, but never could completely confirm. Thank you Mao."

Sarah smiled genuinely mostly because she's still happy about her brother's little girl being named after her. "Still while I did suspect this it make things more difficult. Can't even trust this information with most governments without revealing my involvement. Hydra and Germany have enough enemies to the point I can blame the recent attack on a few groups. Dammit!"

At this point she had a few ideas, but any direct attacks were put on hold. She couldn't continue to do anything outright anymore. If Helena didn't suspect anything then it would be almost a little disappointing. Even she had something to gain from learning of Hydra's involvement. "Hydra sounds far too annoying to keep around. I need to clean house in my own company first. Mao you've been around Helena for awhile correct? Does she suspect Hydra agents are still lurking around her?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Earrings fired the arrow that split into dozens more. Each hit and ghostly Earrings formed near them. Each of them with a sword that pierced through their hearts and paralyzed the Balrogs.

"First lets calm them down a bit. Sister!"

Dozens of swords made of pure light came down around them. Tie was at the entrance of the cave, Excalibur was glowing and was ready for the next blow. The Balrogs lashed out with whips of fire. "Ashe could you be a dear restrain them further please?"

A solid block of demonic ice formed instantly and froze all of the demons. They wondered why this creature had the powers of one of their brethren. As they began to resist their world their hell was being forced from them. Instead they were floating in a dark expanse of space surrounded by several stars of different colors. Earrings reality marble had to battle for its existence in Hell. It was clear this isn't something he could do often in the 8th circle of Hell.

"This isn't their domain now. Have at them."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:00 pm

"Kiya didn't flinch being taken to this new area.    She listened to Jade speak."

Kiya: Usually a single human death can be handled by police or MRD.  But, we're not talking about one death, are we.   Why not tell me about the women you lead to suicide.    By the way, you probably don't want to keep me here to long if your fond of living.    I'm just saying.

-----

"Milo got done and David was laid to rest."

Justin: Well Milo I don't know.   Not like I've ever been a god.

-----

"It took a second for Cass to compose herself after getting attacked, she hadn't intended to dig to deep, she just wanted to peak in but ended up breaking the barrier."

Cass: Oh... no no I went to far.

"Cass attention turned back to Amy, she had to say something."

Cass: A-Amy all you need to remember is one thing, Marie is your real mommy.

"Cassandra had to contact someone."

Cass: Sandra, mom, mom! I messed up.  I need help.

"Sandra got the message from Cass."

Sandra: It's not done yet, Cass needs help.  Cass what happened?
Cass: I broke open the mental blocks on Amy minds.
Sandra: What!!?

"Dave was surprised when Sandra yelled out, she noticed Dave looking and went back to telepathy.   Sandra had helped Milo set that block up, you wouldn't break it unless you knew what you was looking for."

Sandra: Ok, ok, keep Amy calm as you can.  I'll get Milo and meet up with you soon.
Cass: Alright/
Dave: What was that about?
Sandra: Trouble with Amy, look I have to see to this.   Go meet up with the SXM, get a idea of what's going on.   I'll be there soon.  Milo you there, we have a issue.   Cassandra just broke the block on Any's mind.   The memories of Iliria are flooding your daughters mind.   They are at my place, meet me over there.

"Sandra teleported off to the house."

-----

"Shin looked down at the table in thought, then at the group."

Shin: It's ok, you guys go.   Your SXM.    Go save the world again, make my sister proud.
Katy: Are you sure you'll be alright?
Shin: I'll be fine.

"Katy looked to Chu and Tesla seeing if they agreed."

-----

Abby: Alright lets... oh, oh no!
Collin: Abby?  What's wrong?
Abby: Call from SXM, Yamairo is missing!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Anna: You move too slow. You're so used to your intuitive aptitude reacting for you. Harry was the same. He was so used to his speed that whenever you took it away, he wouldn't know how to react. You have to train until you can "switch" between modes. Stop thinking and let the muscle memory take over.

"Anna attacks again. Again Ikon can't read her moves in time and as she goes for a right hook, she instead brings the hand down into a chop against his neck/shoulder area, stunning him from hitting that spot with so many nerves and veins. She then elbows him in the gut, and front kicks him in the chin"

Anna: See? If you had your IA, you'd be able to predict it. By the way my hand moved, the way my muscles were contracting. But without it, you just take too long.

"Anna was used to teaching. She had taught self defense with Marie at the X-Mansion before the monitoring act and the MRD attack forced the SXM to quit their teaching positions. She hadn't returned since"

Anna: Come on. Again. Stop trying to act as if you can analyze me and just come at me. You've been fighting for almost your entire life. The instincts are already there, you just need to let them take over..wait

"Anna notices the beeper in her jacket ringing"

Anna: Ikon, we're gonna have to stop here. Something's happened. SXM are at code yellow. Yama's gone missing.

----

"Filipe suddenly stops his sparring, grabbing both fists from his daughters"

Filipe: Wait.

"He checks to see the message"

Filipe: I need to go. You two head on home understand
Stella: What is wrong father

"Filipe is already halfway out of the danger room"

Filipe: Something with Yama. Head! Home! If I hear from your mother you didn't go there'll be trouble!

"He heads out. Both girls pout, and turn to each other"

Stella: Do you wish to keep practicing. Perhaps you can teach me some of your angel fighting styles
Gally: If I can recall them, I will teach them Stella. Let us continue

"They continue sparring with each other"

----

"Marianna notices"

Marianna: Hey now Elle. You need to calm down. Your face is all angry.

"Fawkes walks in, already in his combat suit. Erica is with him"

Fawkes: She's right. Welcome aboard Elle. Where's

"James gets ported in suddenly"

Fawkes: Never mind then
James: Hey! I'm busy. Yamairo's gone missing, so has Dimitri

"Fawkes's eyes narrow"

Marianna: Now that's weird. Elle saw someone kill Ledge.
James: Ledge is dead?! What.
Fawkes: There
Mary:...are no coincidences

"Mary has woken up as well, stretching herself and walking past her father without a word. They hadn't really been able to connect, with James unsure of how to approach her. Nobody but Alex, Peter and James knew the truth about her. Fawkes suspected of course"

Mary: Ledge is a high grade regenerator. Of the highest level. Whatever killed him used nothing short of complete molecular desintegration, or something of that nature.
Fawkes: Indeed. James
James: Okay okay. I'll set up a special one way PsyNet so you guys can listen in on the main SXM one. But I need to be in cerebro right now, I'm needed there.
Fawkes: Understood. We'll be working from the shadows. Ellen

"Ellen teleports James back"

Peter: So what, we wait?
Fawkes: For now yes. Everyone get themselves ready. Elle, there's a few combat suits with adaptive fabrics in the lockers of our training area. It'll turn electrical with you. Unless you prefer to go fetch your own.

----

"At the Station command, Marie, Isabel and Filipe appear. Isabel is restless, but doesn't say a word and just looks around between everyone already present for an answer"

Filipe: Ezekiel, what do we got so far? Where was Yama when he disappeared? What was he doing?

----

Mao: I think so. But she's very reserved. What little I've grown to understand of her I got mostly from observing her
Hei: And?
Mao: Well for one, she doesn't have any ulterior motives, not that I can tell. I mean, she's not your usual crazy villain with a plan. With her, what you see is what you get
Huang: So wait, the entire invasion of Poland and Russia...
Mao: Oh yes. All legitimate revanchist desire. She has no stake in any territory she's gaining. You're dealing with an old school aristocrat here. Take of that what you will

"Mao had actually kind of grown to respect the woman. She'd go into the front lines, lead by example, and held little back before her generals"

Mao: Unfortunately that's also her weakness. She trusts her generals implicitly and I'm pretty sure a good number of them are compromised. I can't know what Hydra is up to...but I know where they're operating from. They have several labs across Berlin and Hamburg, and their main research facility is in the spaceship shipyard in Hamburg

----

Ruth: Excellent!

"Ruth jabs her sword into the ground and drops to her one knee. Instantly all around her archangel blades begin to materalize and she fires them into the dozens of balrogs, killing them in holy light"

"Yelena rushes another group"

Yelena: Set. Load.

"She waves her arms as she runs and around her blue projectiles form. They float alongside her and begin to duplicate until they form multiple groups of six. She reaches the group of balrogs"

Yelena: Fire!

"She punches one of them and the projectiles begin firing off like missiles. A single punch takes out multiple balrongs, one for the punches and another two for the magic missiles. She does this again and again until the projectiles are depleted"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Ashe had been silent for most of the journey, going along with the angels more or less out of boredom. He made no move when Ruth marked him with her tracking sigil, she was free to watch his movements if she wanted, it didnt matter to him though would probably bother Jericho. The trip through hell wass making his body react strangely though, the demonic part of his essence squirming.

Once the balrogs appeared, Ashe lunged into action, his body almost moving on it's own. A massive icicle sprang forth and impaled two of the Balrogs. The struggled against it, even as the icicle spiked out, with smaller ones. Landing on one of their heads, his hand, pulsing with angelic energy slammed down. The creatures screamed as their skin burst and started melting away.

One of the Balrogs grabbed Ashe and began squeezing him, but it's hand froze over and shattered. Leaping on it's chest, Ashe's mouth expanded out, revealing rows of razor sharp teeth. The Balrog was knocked onto it's back as Ashe began devouring it.

----------------------------------------------------------

Iko flipped through the file, it was most impressive. All of this information shouldnt be possible to obtain, yet here it was. Once Iko saw the cloth, he knew who he was dealing with now. The closed hand(I dont remember the name) as for their reasons for wanting him, Aya Shiki, he couldnt forget someone with the same eyes as him.

" Yes, I believe there is a specific reason for this group to target us. Hmm, I do question why now though "
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:07 pm

Max: Well, shit has been getting pretty insane over these last few years. What do you know about this Hand thing?

"Max had never heard of them. Or rather, perhaps he had, but it had been a long time ago. It was many years now since he had left K'un-Lun. Many years since Shou-Lao the Undying."

Max: Can ya tell me where this girl lives?

"As Max takes out a pen and notebook to write it down, he senses something approach. Instantly the window is broken as many projectiles such as shuriken and kunai are thrown at both Max and Ikon. Max reacts with insane speeds and deflects our grabs all of them, before several ninja in red storm the apartment, entering through the broken window"

Max: Seems our friends found you again.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:16 pm

Iko took notice of the approaching party around the same time Max had, he had to admit he was impressed by the mans speed and reflexes, there was definetly more to him. Iko removed his glasses, the lines of death painting the world, and pulled out his knife " I expected as much " how to proceed, it wasnt likely they would willingly cough up any information. Killing them all wouldnt be easy but it was doable but where did they go from there. At the back of his mind, he wondered if Aya Shiki was entertaining the same company as he was.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:28 pm

"Max notices Iko's strange eyes, but doesn't say a word. As the ninjas attack, he pulls out his guns and opens fire, the bullets empowered by chi, dodging to the side with a role and blocking an incoming sword strike with both guns, before firing again and hitting two ninjas on each side. He then kicks the other ninja, fires again, points to his back and fires again, dodges a shuriken, aims his left gun to the right, and right gun to the left and takes two more shots, before blocking a sword attack coming from behind and hitting the gun with the pistol whip, before shooting again, and one more time. He finally gets some distance and a few more shots until he runs out, ejects the empty mag and slams another two from his belt. Almost all the ninja in the room are dead, except one, who Max left alive, guns pointing at him"

Max: Sorry about that kid. I'll pay for the damages. Now, you're going to sing little bird.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Sarah could respect a woman like that. She seemed like a born leader which was always something worth admiring, but now this seemed like the time even her own personal paranoia could work. "While a formidable woman its unlikely she'd ever believe a significant portion of her own men and women are traitors."

At the moment her interest in Hydra was purely due to their espionage attempts. An actual war wasn't what she wanted. The testbed for her experimental weapons was recently Berlin and even then a powerful enough mutant can defeat most of it. For her she didn't need them taken down instead she needed names, dates and places.

Sarah had a plan but wasn't sure on its success and it was risky. "What do any of you suggest? I figure our best bet is Helena herself. I need undeniable proof that Hydra is still alive and kicking."

-------------------------------------------------------

Tie pulled all of the swords back to her side. They were absorbed into Excalibur and with one swing her sword reached out dozens of feet slicing them apart. Many of the Balrogs combined creating a tornado of fire and smoke. It swirled around her in an instant dimming the light from her blade. Hundreds of whips and blades lashed out at her. "You dare!" she countered parrying each attack and slicing their weapons apart at supersonic speeds. Her anger at these things attempting to force an Angel into the darkness.

"Holy Light of our father." A shield formed around her of pure light. "Purge This Darkness Clean!" A large explosion annihilated the Balrogs around her. She smiled and pushed the loose locks of hair back behind her ear.

"That's my girl." Earrings created hundreds of small portals around the Balrogs. Weapons began shooting out at them. The power of these Illusions were enough to make them try and dodge these attacks. As they dodged a hundred weapons the real thing impaled them. With a snap of his fingers Earrings forced them all together and bound them to his weapons. They were trying to to turn into smoke and fire, but were forced into a ball of demons and blades. Each weapon began glowing and started to burn. Enochian sigils were placed on each one of them.

"I'd say go to hell, but." each weapon caused a large explosion of Angelic power creating a small sun of blinding light. "That's a little redundant. Come on lets finish these things off."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:50 pm

"Zane was watching and had a sniper trained on JAde, waiting to see how things where while she laughed."

Jade: Hmm..probably have someone trained on me....look to be honest I don't know what the fuck your talking about, no suicide's, you wanna take me in for that bastard's death fine it's better then getting killed but I don't know what the hell your on. Bastard..came back to my life, got me to break up with my girl, told me all this stuff, I thought he cared about me..and then he said he didn't know who the fuck I was! Yeah I lost control,!

"Jade's story was similar to the others although she had killed her lover instead of commiting suicide the common MO, but she had no idea about the other suicide's the agent was talking about, while Zane sent her a message. "What's going on should I snipe her?".
Milo: Oh come on we're all gods compared to regular people in a way at least you elementals are you can turn into an element, that's increadible.

"Milo was trying to cheer Justin up before getting a message, and warping them both up to the space station."

Milo: What's happened to Yama?!

"Riya had arrived, as well as well as Zach, Chulance, Rider, Collin, and Mikey."

Chulance: Alright...
Collin: I guess I'll worry about Foedus later.. It's okay Abby we need to focus on Yama for now.
Mikey: God damn who the fuck can take on Yama like that?
Rider: Aside from yours truly..who knows.
Milo: WHAT I'll be back!
Ezekiel: Milo where the hel.

"Milo teleported to Sandra's to see Amy rolling around on the floor confused, and her power began to surge as energy began to fill her body anda  massive wave of power was unleashed as Milo teleported himself, Sandra, and CAssandra outside."

Amy: Two mommies!!!!!!!

"Amy was screaming and surging with power, as she took on the concept of power, and Milo rushed over to his daughter trying to stop her only to be blasted back. He teleported away returning unleashing Caleb's power negating his daughter's, and then moved to quickly knock her out."

Milo: Damn it! We can't re put the same barriers fuck, we need...uhh she knows now..we can't keep messing up her head she's young..Sandra help me..make a barrier to contain the stress..focus on her emotional reaction just for now..we can set it so her power chips away at it naturally...but another barrier won'twork.
"Ikon was actually learning quite alot in their lesson. He had relied on IA too much, but he'd always wanted to under-stand, and it was true that his fighting skills were slacking without it. MRD had taught him one thing, there were going to e situations where powers weren't everything, and combat skills could mean life or death, but for now they meant life."

Ikon: Hmm..this isn't good...I Feel a very..powerful presence on the earth....and it feels unnatural it dosen't belong, I can't ..it just disappeared...it was there and now it's gone, I don't feel too good about Yama.. Damn it what's going on..

"Ikon teleported himself and Anna to space station X."
"Elle went to get a suit while Ellen was using her magic with Molly to try and figure out what force killed Ledge, as Elle returned."

Elle: Any luck
Molly: I'm trying..hope James find something and soon.
"Ezekiel used C.L.O.C to pull up the wreckage site Yamairo was investiagting, and then zoomed in on the whole situation."

Ezekiel: He was investigating that..Dimitri's wreck, except there's not a trace of him there, sent Yama and he's gone too, then the minute he's missing..or around the time he goes poof cars start blowing up..this isn't looking good..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:58 am

Kiya: Hmm interesting. So you was another victim. But instead of suicide you took up murder.

"Kiya tried to get a read on the girl, most of the story did add up and the girl did seem to be hurting."

Kiya: No, don't. This isn't the one. Alright Jade, here's the deal. I've got bigger fish to fry then you, so let me go your life is spared and I leave. However, you are wanted for murder and while I'll let you go, I'm not going to cover you either. So your on your own and what happens, happens. But don't let me hear of you killing again, next time we meet you won't get off this easy.

"Kiya didn't doubt this women could kill again, but she didn't seem to be the one they was after and Kiya would rather not waste her time."

-----

"Abby arrived with Collin and Katy showed up after dropping Shin off. Tesla had came with Chulance"

Justin: Don't get to full of yourself Rider, Yamairo has went toe to toe with Phoenix. He's no push over.
Katy: So questions are how do we find him now, and stop whoever took him?

-----

"It was hard to tell what to do given Any was so young, but it seems Milo made up his mind for what he wanted to do."

Sandra: Alright, give me a moment.

"Sandra got to work setting up the blocks Milo wanted that targeted the stress and would chip away over time. She was gentle with the child's fragile mind. When she finished she stood up and backed away from the child, moving her telekintically to the couch."

Sandra: She should be fine, she just needs rest. You can take her home if you wish Milo. Now Cass what did you do?
Cassandra: Sorry I didn't mean to undo anything important. Any came to me wanting to get information about her mother. So I searched her thoughts for anything relating to mother. I hit that memory and got painfully forced out of her mind.
Sandra: That would be the block.
Cass: Then I seen Amy distraught and I called you. Mom, Milo I swear I meant no harm to Amy.

"Sandra sighed"

Sandra: Well it's done now. You didn't know about this Cass. Besides Amy isn't hurt. But she will have to learn to deal with the truth.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:36 am

"Filipe looks at the video as Anna and Ikon appear. Everyone stares at Ikon"

Anna: It's fine. He's fine.
Filipe: If he's here to help...actually, he might be useful. Do you have any power that can see what happened?

"Filipe moves over a bit so Ikon can look at the screen at the video Ezekiel brought up"

----

"James was at Cerebro, focusing everything at trying to find either Yama, or anything that might have had anything to do with Yama's death, or Ledge's death"

"Fawkes goes up to Molly and Ellen"

Fawkes: Stop focusing so much on Ledge. We need to find a pattern. Dimitri, Ledge and Yamairo...I wonder if anyone else has gone missing related to us.
Scott: Is it even possible to figure that out?
Fawkes: Perhaps. Molly, with Ellen powering you, try putting in the computer "computer shows the names of all dead people related to the Shadow X-Men in the last, 7 days, starting with Simon Kostas". We'll use Simon and Emma as a point of reference.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:51 am

"Jade was taken by surprise about what happened next with this agent. She thought for sure S.H.I.E.L.D had come to arrest her and she was suspect about this agent's intentions. She mentioned suicide's, and how there was bigger fish to fry. So they had thought she was connected to another case or."

Jade: Hmmmm....ohhh okay, so you went crawling up the wrong tree I see? You thought I was connected to bigger things, I dunno if I should be flattered or disgusted that you think I'm a true monster haha.

"Jade no doubt had done of plenty of crimes, and thrived financially off illegitimate means constantly, but apparently they thought she was in another league at least in her own opinion. Murder was murder, and the way she murdered the guy, manipulating her, and ending a relationship aside it was still awful. But Jade wasn't going to play ball the agents way, instead the entire scenario changed and they were inside Kiya's mind, with Jade walking through it but making it so she had control and she vanished into her recent memories before popping back next to Kiya."

Jade: Really? You have me trapped, your partner's got a sniper on my head, and you snuck a cell phone in with you, that's genius..bravo. "claps" You are intelligent Ms. Skies. You see we're in your own head, as for your partner.

"Suddenly Zane appeared in Kiya's head, due to her going through her memories, and realizing he was across the street, the real Jade in the real world managed to pick up on him Zane was holding the sniper rifle and was taken by surprise, and swore backing up as the scenery around them changed to dark, brutal, and they saw several dead bodies and appeared in a decimated facility, helicopters in the air which could be heard by the constant whirring of their choppers in the sky. Agents were off to the side talking and documenting different things."

Zane: This is
Jade: Your head..Mr...Fury mhmm..
Zane: You bitch you think this is smart? You taking top HIGH ranking agents, your place will be swarmed with agents, anti mugen, jammers, everything you're not surviving if you get rid of us.
Jade: Oh...really...

"Zane was suddenly in pain and out of oxygen as he fell to the ground next to one of the dead bodies in his mind..only to rise up pefectly fine, and his gun in her hands and then far away in the distance they could see another Zane in the distance and the sniper rifle teleported into his hands and was pointed on them. They were then in New York City abandoned, destroyed, and Jade's face covering most of the sky, the Zane duplicate still pointing the gun at them."

Jade: As you know..any damage done in the mindscape..well..It can occur to you in real life..since your real bodies are here..your at the mercy of my whimss and desires, isn't that just fun.
Zane: I fucked up damn..
Jade: you did fuck up..oh yeah nothing in in here's the deal, you you think some mutants was getting girls to commit suicide, well...he didn't get me, but he got me to kill my ex...not only that he took it a step further...I was in a relationship with a girl Claire...
Zane: One of the girls you broke out of MHF with in your files, how she was picked up by MRD about four months ago..I was doing my research while Kiya was inside talking to you
Jade: Wait..four months ago? That's fucking impossible? This bastard....no..that means.

"Jade was the one to take a plunge now, her emotions eveywhere, as she seemed to get more and more angry, distraught, and sad, as the area around them began to become more ferocious. A massive storm was begining to take place, lightning was appearing, random explosions were taking place around them, before Jade stopped and wiped some tears from her eyes."

Jade: As..I was saying this mutant played me too...in more ways then one. If Claire was really locked up four months ago, I met her...around that time..got back to dating, and then my ex showed up..talking about everything he loved me, and then...a couple days later..he says I'm crazy...and left me..says he has no memory of the past three months, and that he was going to the police..if I didn't stay away and probably even if I did...I was so angry, I thought he was cheating, and making it up, I tortured him, I killed him..for nothing..this mutant...some how pretended to be two of my ex's, and got me to kill one...after making...me think I finally had someone...who really cared..after..

"Jade was about to start crying again, and Zane was beginning to realize the whole situation. Jade had been connected to the recent strings of suicide's, and judging by her emotional state, she might end up becoming one, but she'd taken a life with her, and now she'd be connected to her boyfriend's murder. He didn't approve of her actions, but this mutant had broken down her mind,  and took advantage of her when she was most vulnerable, and now she found out that even extended to Claire  as well>"

Zane: Look..this whoever this person is their dangerous, there targetting female mutants it seems for whatever purpose if..we work together..
Jade: You don't have to ask..if this bastard..got me to kill him.."Sniffle" I'll help you kill him..I killed him..I killed..Owen..I killed him....I want this

"Jade no longer seemed scary or all powerful returning them to the real world, to her old spot, the sniper in Zane's hands as she sat down at the kitchen counter as tears ran down her eyes, realizing she'd murdered her ex for something out of his control. Zane could tell she was unstable, and he was iffy about this partnership, but he confirmed that she wasn't the killer, and perhaps he could earn her complete trust if he could get this death cleared off her record. Not to mention having a mutant on their side that was practically unstoppable if trapped in her power meant if they managed to find this guy and capture him, while Zane sighed. He ushered Kiya outside to the steps of Jade's apartment and sat down deciding to give Jade some space and wanted to talk to Kiya outside."

Zane: I guess we have our answer..it's not her..but this mutant is dangerous...there..may be a couple suicide's..but Jade's situation might not be unique...it's not impossible for there to be more pissed lovers who kill instead of commit suicide not knowing there's a third party fucking things up not to mention we don't know if this is only happening to female mutants, men might be getting targeted too..I'm going to request all files of high powered super-humans at least the one's on our radar..with the way the U.S Government is, there's bound to be plenty of mutants who aren't even registered damn extremists fucks are making the job harder for sensible agents like us damn it.
"Rider sneered at Justin, of course he instantly thought back to the battle against Iliria when he'd felt so helpless, and how Sandra had confronted Iliria regardless, and if Yamairo had that kind of power it meant he truly was powerful, but he still had confidence in himself against most mutants being a wielder of the power cosmic."

Rider: Yeah and I've went toe to toe with a pissed off girl with a disintegrator cannon that could blow up half a planet, I'm staying confident metal man.
Mikey: Man...you think your so damn awesome, how about when all this is said and done we square up.

"Despite still hating Milo somewhat, he was on good terms with most of the team, but this Rider guy was about to piss him off, while Collin just shook his head. While they both boasted in their powers, he was ashamed of his the monster inside of him. He didn't want it out, he didn't want to exist, and it's power had wreaked havoc in the station it was nothing to make light of, until he went to PDF and found out more about this. When Ikon arrived Chulance couldn't help but tense up, this bastard had captured him, and gave him to MRD and then he was used a prison system. But he swallowed up his anger, while Zach snickered seeing a few probabilities in which Chulance lost control and attacked Ikon."

Zach: Ohh good I need to come play hero high as fuck more often it's better then TV.
Ikon: Hmm...alright here's what I see..oh man.

"Ikon was looking at the footage, asking Ezekiel to rewind in, freeze a frame, then zoom in a couple times then stopped."

Ikon: Based off the footage it seemed Yamairo showed up, most likely his next course of action would be to slow down time to investigate the scene more thoroughly and without police interruption. However something happened to him, whoever got to him, they got to him in a frozen time, because seconds later Yama's gone, and then..explosions..I'd pop down there and investigate, but seeing as how what happened to Yama, that's not the best course of action. There's something in the car some sort of device..my guess is whoever took Dimitri in the initial attack, used that device some how to monitor the scene and so when Yama came, he was taken care of shortly, he set a trap so to speak, it's almost as if he knew how Yamairo would act,  or rather how the SXM would respond..which means..
Zach: Oh I see...fuck..some how if your saying that, that means the probability is likely this opponent knows us..well..extremely well..
Ikon: The question who is it, and who out of your rogues gallery can make short of Yama that fast? Whoever it is there dangerous.. if they know our mannerisms..
"Milo walked over to Amy, picking up his daughter, and kissing her while hugging her tight. He knew she only meant well, and lying was wrong. He felt bad for even trying to go the Agency route with his children, it hadn't done well, and it had to stop, even if Iliria was her birth mother, Marie was her real mom and that's all he needed to instill in her."

Milo:  It's okay Cass I believe you Don't get mad at her Sandra, Amy's a powerful and curious mutant my baby girl would have tried to find out anyway she's stubborn just like her daddy, even when everyone tells her not to do something if she thinks it's right she will she's a Ventro for sure.

"Milo despite everything was proud of his daughter, using her power effectively, he kissed her again, and teleported back to their room and he tucked her into the bed feeling her forehead to make sure she was okay."

Milo: Marie..I just tucked Amy in, some stuff happened..the barrier in her mind blocking the brimstone memories Cass broke it..but Amy asked her too..she already tried getting David, and James to help, David got hurt..Sandra put up a new type of block I'll explain it more but it's best not to lie as long as she knows regardless YOUR her real mom.

"Milo sent this information to her, just in case Amy said anything about Iliria or two mommies later,  also sending some information to Danny who was playing xbox but knew about Iliria. He wanted to stay with his daughter but he knew he needed to get back to the space station but went back to Sandra and Cassandra first."

Milo: I told Marie and Danny about the situation, it's not your fault. It was stupid to think that a lie would work, Iliria was going to make sure one or way another that Amy knew who she was. I... hate her so much but Amy's my daughter and I'd love her no matter who her mom is, but we have a situation Yamairo's missing....something dosen't feel right about this though I felt a powerful force a couple hours ago but now it's gone off the map.
Elle: She's right..do it..we need to see all potential victims..

"Elle seemed to be focused on revenge, she wasn't getting emotional at this point. She was back to her hard cold programming as an Agency agent ready to get revenge on this entity."

Ellen: Alright let's change focus then
Molly: Mhmm

"Molly typed in as Fawkes instructed, and suddenly her computer began acting up. While elsewhere Sean was in his apartment looking at a picture of him and Felicia."

Sean: Hmm..
Omega: You miss her
Sean: Huh..

"Sean screamed as Omega grabbed him converting into energy, and at the Avengers Tower, Dale, Oliver, and Matt were playing cards with Christopher. Suddenly out of nowhere Dale's spider sense began blaring, as several missile's launched into the Avenges tower blowing it up. While Dale had cast a spell warping him, Oliver, Matt, and Christopher outside on the side-walk as the tower was bombed."

Oliver: What the...
Matt: Hell naw!!! What's happening!
Dale: What the hell..my spidey sense only kicked in at the last second.. FUCK! Pol, and Nono!!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:00 pm

Filipe: There aren't that many out there right now. Iliria, maybe Shawkun if he's gotten around to munching on a few souls.

"At the mention of Iliria's name, Isabel tenses up herself"

Anna: It's not Iliria. She doesn't operate like that. She'd sooner go after Isabel to get to Yama. That's how she plays it. We need to get that device the attacker left behind.
Filipe: I don't want that thing brought up here to the Station. Who knows what it'll do. Rider, can you make clones of yourself like your father could? Make one and send it down, have it analyze the device and send the info back up here to Ezekiel and Alex.

----

"Pol-Aris had reacted instantly. The second the first missile hit she'd launched up a magnetic barrier around herself and taken control of all the others. While the tower was damaged, it wasn't entirely destroyed. Nono meanwhile was unharmed thanks to a quick energy force field"

Pol-Aris: Nono. Find whoever did it

"Nono flies out of the tower and tracks the missile's origin."

Christoper: Dale, get me back inside quickly! I need the computers in the lab section!

"At the SHIELD HQ, Tyler was running down the building, trying to contact the others."

Tyler: Avengers come in! We just got word of the assault.

---

Marianna: Hmm, that doesn't look normal.

Fawkes: Ellen, increase the magic output. Molly, write two things down next. "Computer stops malfunctioning" and "Fawkes' mapping device shows the location of who caused the malfunction"

"Fawkes pulls out a small device with electronic maps"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 5:56 pm

"Ikon nodded knowing what Filipe had meant about that there really weren't that many forces that could just easiily challenge the power that Yamairo had at his disposal and that was the truth."

Ikon: That's true It's troublesome I mean there's quite possibly a few people on our own side that could provide such a challenge but.hmmm

"Ikon was at a lost for words and couldn't come up with an explanation."

Rider: Hmm well
Ikon: I can make a clone, in fact even better I'll make a clone of Rider..of course I can't empower it with the power cosmic,
Rider: Why all that
Ikon: This force might be able to track one source, but two? It should make it all the more difficult

"Rider nodded doing as Ikon instructed, as he created a clone of the chrome hero, and he filled it with cosmic energy, it formed a board and flew down to the scene to investigate Dimitri's device down below masking itself by bending light to render itself invisible. Alex had come out to the main room he'd been planning on going back to the X Force but Ezekiel and spotted him earlier and he didnt want to arouse any suspiscison especially now with Yamairo missing. Ezekiel was suddenly picking something up on C.L.O.C as the Rider clone was sending information as well."

Ezekiel: Okay..Avengers tower was just hit by missile's, the base that launched them it was literally off the map for the past hour and a half..this is getting weird....also the information about the device it appears to be some sort of device that can sense and rate the power level, genetic signature, and energy signal from a variety of beings..Alex come over and help me analyze this farther
Alex: Right..
Ikon: Hmm and yet were not any closer, whatever's going on with the towers I'm betting its connected.
"Oliver groaned as Sean's emergency beacon was going off, only to be used if the were sneak attacked and needed urgent help. He instantly told the others causing Dale more alarm."

Dale: This isn't good at all
Matt: Ah hell naw..the bombed us and took out Sean first? What the hell can do that/?
Oliver: We need to contact the SXM, they probably already know but this is getting bad and fast.
"Molly did as was instructed, only for the computer to not show anything and then it began to crackle again before a blank screen was seen then an omega symbol on it."

????: Hello X Force This is the end...stop trying to fight it good bye..

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:43 pm

"Fawkes shoots the screen"

Fawkes: Sorry. I'll buy you a new one later.
Peter: What the hell...
Fawkes: Seems pretty clear to me. Called Omega

"Fawkes hands Molly his smartphone"

Fawkes: Type in next, "The one called Omega has his masking powers accidentally malfunction" and "The Station X picks up on his signal". Hurry

----

Tyler: Agreed. I'll contact them. Pol-Aris, Matt, Ollie, defend the base against any intrusion. Nono, find the source of the missiles.

"Tyler had reached the other Avengers, with the magi trio behind him"

Tyler: Dale, take us four to Sean now.
Natsu: Wouldn't it be smarter, I dunno, for all of us to go. This guy defeated fucking Sean
Tyler: Exactly. I don't intend to defeat him. I intend to find. I wont risk our heavy hitters on whoever this is until I know how we can hit it and how we can kill it.

"Christopher flies by himself to his computers and begins activating the Stark tracking network, and on Ollie and Tyler's orders hooks it up with Station X, giving Ezekiel and Alex joint control"

Christopher: Can you read this? Just in case this terminal gets destroyed.

---

"Filipe is in deep thought"

Filipe: I have an idea, but I need a volunteer as bait. And if this fails, Sandra's in charge
Isabel: I will go. If this person attacked Yamairo, I wish to do battle with it myself
Filipe: Ezekiel, teleport us down. Have me ported down a Milo away from the van. If this works, be ready for a fight

"Ezkiel tries to protest, but Filipe silences him, and he does as told. Isabel is ported in front of the van, as a storm begins to form around the area, heavy rain and lightning"

Isabel: Show yourself.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 8:28 pm

"Alarms were blaring at a mutant holding facility in San Antonio Texas, guards and drones were moving about on the scene, a massive explosion had taken place, guards were raising their guns to fire only for them to malfunction, and several guards began getting killed out of nowhere."

Prisoner: WHOO We're FREE!!!
Guard: No...we..

"The Prisoner glared at the man before charging forward ripping him in half, while other prisoners were doing the same, as all the security drones suddenly shut down giving the prisoners further advantage the rioting getting worst as many were causing havoc, while others were making their escape. One of the guards was on the ground bleeding looking at one cell in particular that said MAXIMUM SECURITY under no circumstances open only to watch in fear as that same door was torn off and flung on him crushing him."
Molly: damn it Fawkes..you better buy me a new one...all my files. Sad
Elle: As long as we get some answers this bastard needs to pay...
Ellen: Hmm...Omega...guys got an ego.

"Molly went to do as Fawkes instructed and type in the information as required. As she did that Ellen used her magic to enhance the phone to complete the request being asked of them. Suddenly station X began getting an alarm blaring with the signal for a san antonio prison with a header saying Omega's location. Zach who had been enjoying his combination of intoxicants suddenly leapt up.

Zach: oh no! We need to go there now! NOW!
"Ezekiel sent a message to Tyler indicating they'd received the message while Dale teleported himself, Tyler, and the magi trio to Sean's apartment now blasted open and on the wall a message written via heat vision was Omega was here "

Dale: Omega..was here...what the fuck

"Back at the base Oliver was making his way inside shaking his head this whole day was getting worst, there was activity outside between media personnel and police trying to figure out the source of the bombing."

Oliver: I swear..the price of rent for this tower is getting worst every damn day.
Matt: shit you really going need to find Stark my nigga..to afford it then..I mean I can throw some money too..but...ya know my income..dosen't regenerate....
"As the storm began, some other police were pulling up, as well as S.H.I.E.L.D agents due to the car accident, and earlier explosions caused from Omega's optic beams. It seemed no one was coming and then it happened as a machine mutant came flying down from the sky seeing Isabel and grinning."

Omega: Isabel Sephira...how nice to meet you, my name is..Omega..and I murdered your husband.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 8:49 pm

"Omega starts to feel cold, and in the next second, gets frozen solid as an ice clone of Filipe apperas"

Filipe: Hello Omega. I'm Ice-Hands. And you just walked into Heaven's Subjugation! LIGHT HIM UP TEMPEST!

"Lightning crackles as Omega's frozen form is blasted with a series of massive lightning bolts one after another from the sky and Isabel's hands. Her face showing pure rage"

----

Anna: Huh? Calm down Zach. What's the big deal?
Marie: Guys pay attention! Look, Isabel and Filipe have engaged someone!
Anna: We need to get down there fast!

---

"Tyler goes up and puts a hand on the marks"

Tyler: Concussive. I've seen these marks before, on the remains of the ship in Baghdad. Probably the same mutant power.
Laxus: Ya think it's the same dude?
Tyler: Who knows. Someone stopped the celestial ship. Elsa

"Elsa hands Tyler a small device"

Tyler: Christopher? This is Tyler. I'll be sending a full spectrum analysis of Sean's room. Dale, try and find anything useful while I do this.
Natsu: And what, do we just sit here and wait. Boring
Tyler: Sorry there Salamander. I expected a fight.

----

James: Fawkes. Isabel and Filipe have engaged a target at Dimitri's crash site. Station X is also showing an alarm and a location at a San Antonio prison for mutants and other metahumans

"Fawkes eyes glint"

Fawkes: Ellen, we're going. Molly, use the larger computer Scott uses for monitoring the base. X-Force get ready. Our target is a prison in San Antonio. This Omega person's target might be Damon Ventro, Milo's cousin
Marianna: Is he as strong as his cousin
Fawkes: No, right now he's stronger. Ellen. Teleport, now

"Mary grabs a large gun and gears up, Marianna and Peter ready up, and Scott lets Molly sit down and gets ready to go as well"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:12 pm

"Omega suddenly laughs as lightning bolts rain down on him, and the water around him becomes water as he's absorbed every single lightning bolt Isabel sent at him and grins."

Omega: Ah nice to meet you Filipe Costa, also known as Ice Hands, Izzy darling thank you for the lightning bolts I quite enjoyed them they were delicious have one of my own!

"Omega sent forth a massive lightning bolt at Isabel at super speed before turning to Filipe while cracking his neck."

Omega: Now then..I see you lured here..did you really think I wouldn't notice this little trap of yours Mr. Costa? You know I assumed you people would be a lot more intelligent then this come on the infamous Shadow X Men? Bah
Ikon: Hmm...wait the best thing would be to study this battle! We don't know much of anything about this individual and
Zach: NO! Damn it fuck the battle, that prison that's where Arianna's locked up! I'm going there Chu let me go adapt take me, you can leave!
Chulance: OH so now you want to be a hero, for your crazy fucking girlfriend
Zach: I swear to god send me there now or fuck nit

"Zach used his power on Chulance manipulating probability causing the two of them to be teleported to the San Antonio prison in the middle of the riot, with Tesla concerned while Ezekiel sighed this whole situation was getting more hectic by the minute."
Dale: Hmm...let me see I can probably do a spell to try and see where this leads too

"Dale put his hands on the mark trying to figure out a lead using a spell but didn't get anything, but continued to look around the room."

Dale: Damn it..why can't it ever be easy. Hey you guys don't have to just sit there I'm sure you can find something to do.
"Ellen did as instructed teleporting them inside the prison, while Damon was seen with some of the others Takers."

Damon: FUCK HER, that shit got here I'm fucking done yo I'm out she's done man! SHE's DEAD!! And that other bitch too!!!
Zach: WHERE

"Zach had burst in as the X Force got there, and Damon turned to see them and began laughing."

Damon: And now the super hero squad gets here huh! I just survived getting attacked by some fucking huge ass thing! You think I'm about to let y'all take me, fuck that THIS SHIT is coming back..it said A Ventro..oh that will be useful! Fuck that your gonna have to fucking kill me to stop me!
Zach: WHERE THE HELL IS ARIANNA! Where the
Damon: Oh...you must be talking about red head bitch..thing killed her..disintegrated her ass..with a fucking punch and that's why I'm getting the hell out
Ellen: Fawkes...what's our move?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:34 pm

"Isabel extends a hand and absorbs the lightning bolt, crackling with electricity before redirecting it back to him, except with concussive power to push away"

Isabel: Filipe! We cannot fight such a being
Filipe: Yeah yeah I noticed!

"Filipe glows slightly as he takes organic ice"

Filipe: Rider! Sandra! Get down here right now! This guy's taking both of us like it's nothing! ICE FLOWER FUNERAL!

"With little option, Filipe begins causing his absolute zero flakes to fall around Omega, while Isabel uses her winds to manipulate them into a tornado, freezing Omega in place"

---

Marie: Oh those idiots! Ezekiel, send me down there. 'a can turn to wind. That'll prolly protect me from the Arianna girl's powers right?
Ezekiel: Yeah it should. One second

"Marie gets ported down to Zach and Chulance. Once she gets down there she pulls on Zach's hears"

Marie: Dun' rush off like that again ya idiot! Follow orders. And you Damon!

"She uses wind to hold Damon in place"

Marie: Move an inch and yer oxygen's gone. 'n 'a dun think ye'll survive without a brood helpin ya this time!

"Marie still remembered what he'd tried to do during the Brood invasion, and she wasn't about to take chances"

Marie: Now explain yerself nice and slow!

"Fawkes had turned everyone invisible by having them touch his back and arms"

Fawkes: I'm not sure. Lets see how this plays out. If need be I'll put a bullet in Damon. Erica, change shape into a guard and check out the area he came from. Don't engage anyone you see

"Erica nods, and turns into a guard before letting go of Fawkes, appearing visible and sneaking out towards where Damon came from"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:57 pm

"Omega laughed as the lightning bolt came towards him with concussive force as he grabbed hold of the blast and kicked it into the sky with ease."

Omega: That was fun, but fairly useless regardless.

"As Omega was frozen in place he continued to move anyway and converted himself into organic ice staring at Filipe."

Omega: Oh you believed that trick would work on me let me show you one of my own"

"Omega glared at Filipe summoning forth a large amount of energy around him instantly enveloping him in light and heat nearly as hot as the sun causing a massive explosion, while simultaneously moving forward at super speed punching Isabel in the chest converting her into energy before blasting the energy apart and absorbing it laughing as both Rider and Sandra appeared the latter enveloped in Phoenix flames."

Rider: ISABEL NO! I can't sense her anymore she's
Omega: Objective Isabel Sephira, completed...eliminated.
Rider: BASTARD!!

"Rider rode forward summoning forth cosmic energy sending forth waves while Omega moved to the side absorbing the power cosmic then sending forth the same beam with kinetic energy causing a massive explosion as Sandra moved forward with a telepathic mind blast, hearing a yell, but as the smoke cleared Omega was gone, and Sandra began searching for him only to curse as he was gone."

Sandra: I..I can't sense him anymore..Damn it I left Milo and Cass..too late..now Isabel's gone too.
"Zach cursed as Marie pulled on his ears, but looking around he realized Arianna was gone, whatever Damon was ranting about had killed her."

Zach: No...whatever this is has to die...

"Damon struggled as Marie held him, but he didn't use his power recognizing her as his cousin's wife."

Damon: Shit with everything going on..I might be safest with the SXM..that thing..was..holy shit..

"The other two takers in the area seemed scared but didn't want to risk fighting the SXM, while Damon laughed."

Damon: You wanna know what happened, someone bursts in here claiming to be Omega, name really fit. He ripped open the cells, some how destabilized the anti mugen fields, killed all the guards in a second, then he said he killed most of the rest in the prison by the looks of shit he wasn't bluffing, he took out Veronica her mind powers didn't stop him, then..Arianna..that red head girl he said she'd be important, turned to me said a Ventro that's useful and fucking vanished bastard, guess he sensed the justice league was coming and he wasn't trying to risk it, but the power I felt from him..I don't know why not..
Chulance: Because we'll beat his ass!

"Ellen just remained still and invisible, Elle doing the same thing, just hearing about this guy made her pissed off, and it took self control not to launch sparks."

Elle: Hmm..so even Milo's cousin is scared of this guy..what is he..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 22 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next