Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:55 am

Dave: I Wasn't planning on leaving any time soon, like I said Sandra..we have a job to do regardless of whether or not we're together....

"Dave spoke more coldly but it was clear he was in pain. Sure Sandra may have forced him into this situation but he wasn't coming out unscathed or particularly happy about it. He looked at her and vanished reappearing at his place in egypt with tears in his eyes as he walked over to the couch and sat down thinking about what just happened, and what could possibly be next. He turned on the news only to see footage of Evan Kingsfield and the Human Supremacist movement in advanced gear attacking Marie and the kids while Danny escaped with Amy, and Evan and them killed Marie the footage ending with Milo showing up Dave turned the TV off and looked down as tears dripped from his eyes more death."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:21 am

"Sandra made a call to the oval office requesting some divorce papers get written up, the faster they do this the easier it'll be on everybody. During this same time she picked up the thoughts of the man she spoke to, seeing his memories from the news about Marie."

Sandra: What the... no damnit!

"Of all times as soon as Sandra broke off things with Dave somebody dies. Sandra and Marie had their own issues revolving around Milo, but Sandra still thought of her as a ally. Sandra felt like breaking down, today was a hell of a roller coaster of despair. But she fought herself to hold it together, there was no time for tears right now. Sandra teleported to Milo's location hoping there was something she could do."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:14 am

"Milo didn't know how to react and was reeling in shock about everything. So many thoughts and thinks to consider. How did Evan Kingsfield got access to technology this advanced, was he doomed to drag all his friends and lovers into this fate despite his powers, Death's appearance."

Milo: Marie why'd this happen not you..no..no..no!

"Milo didn't even seem phased as Sandra appeared at his side, he figured she must have seen the events that transpired on the news or so, Kingsfield wanted to undermine his authority and inspire resistance to his authority by murdering his girl. Milo just held Marie's body close to him not even caring about her blood getting on his clothes."

Milo: She's dead....they killed her, they won't stop, they can't stop, no matter what they'll find a way to kill us...She's gone..Marieeeeee MARIEEEEEE

"Milo's voice had lost any remnant of joy it had once had,and he was speaking slow and monotone and appeared to be looking crazy as he spoke."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:07 am

"Sandra placed a hand on Milo's shoulder."

Sandra: I'm so sorry for your loss.

"There was really nothing Sandra could say, she figured something would be better then nothing however. So many friends was lost over the years, Alisa, Joe, Harry, Marie. They've come close to losing others several times as well and it doesn't seem like things will end."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Milo: She's really gone..I can't get her back Death told me..

"Milo was really sad about what happened as he stood up, teleporting the two of them to the white house where Amy was crying and Danny hugging her."

Danny: dad I'm sorry..
Milo: It's not your fault son...mom wouldn't want us playing the blame game....the world...we have...a planet to run..and people like Kingsfield to kill..and a funeral to set up.

"Milo walked over to the couch and put Marie's body down still in pain."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:18 pm

"So much happening in one, Sandra wanted to tell Milo of her breakup and possibility of leaving the team not that she opposed him however, maybe she could even work out something to keep the Codebreakers and SXM out of trouble. Sandra certainly had close enough relations to pull to pull some type of favor for the others. But with Marie's death Sandra didn't want to bother him with that right now, though it would have to be soon. Sandra made a call."

Sandra: Hey Tenesha you out there, when can you get together to talk, just us for a bit?

"She'd broke off from Dave and intended to help him find his way on what will hopefully be a happier path in life. Milo was dealing with Marie, so there seemed only one more thing to see to. Sandra didn't know if she still had a shot with the girl, she hoped she did especially after making the judgement call to end her marriage. But even if Tenesha said no Sandra didn't plan to change her mind, she really did think Dave at this point needed someone else, hard as it was to accept it was truth. Sandra also felt she didn't belong here at this time during the Ventro's moaning. Milo could move towards her for comfort and that could be taken the wrong way by the family. Sandra would be sure to be at the funeral, but right here, right now it was family time."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:09 pm

*3 days later*

After Milo had ended all of the fights, the Code:Breakers had convened in Paris. Emmet of course having a mansion in the city. Like the SXM, it was made clear that they werent wanted on Genosha either. Jericho and his group moved in as well, occupying the mansions basement and linking it with his homes dimension. For the most part everyone was taking a break, as there was nothing that could be done at the moment.

Tanesha sighed, she was currently sitting in a chair on the roof, enjoying the beautiful view of the city. The last few days had been very hard for her, for she had much to consider. Namely her love life, she cared about Roberta deeply, though their relationship was still new. But she couldnt deny her love for Sandra either. She hadnt know the red haired woman for very long, but she felt such a deep connection to her, something she'd never felt with anyone else before.

But she was married and had children, a family to take care of and to be there for. Then she also seemed to have feelings for Milo Ventro and with him basically taking over the whole world and them being on opposite sides of it all, it was such a mess and she was at a loss of what to do.

Riku wandered by, whistling a tune to himself, he was feeling much calmer now. Having spent the last three days in a murderous rage, he'd been enjoying his fight with Cassandra and Nick and was about to wipe them both from existence when Massive vole godmodded his way in and fucked it up. Needless to say, he hadnt been a happy camper, but now things were much brighter to him, having mutilated a lot of people that vaguely looked like the guy.

Tanesha looked up and after a moment, called out to him.

Tanesha: Hey, Riku-

Riku: That building was on fire when I got there!

Tanesha:.....what?

Riku:.....whats up?

Tanesha: I just need somebody to talk to, you mind?

Riku shrugged and went to sit down by her, out of all the Code:Breakers, Tanesha always felt the closest to Riku, they got teamed up a lot and even though she was deeply afraid of him, she more or less respected him and his brutal honesty. She explained what happened when Sandra had appeared during the fight with Ganta.

" So now....I dont know what to do "

Riku leaned back in his sit and rubbed his chin, the pain Tanesha was in was very clear to see, so he decided to choose his words very carefully "

" Yes, it is an old tale indeed. I can see how difficult this decision is for you, on one hand you have Roberta, a very kind and overall nice woman. Trustworthy and loyal, with a stable life and income who cares about you deeply and who you had an awesome threeway with(Yori shares that memory a lot when we fuse). So picking her would......have no real drawbacks at all to it "

" Then we have Sandra " DJ cherry pie " Fuller, who'm you've basically been a side chick for as she's married to Dave Fuller and screwing Massive Vagina as well. She's also gone off the deep end almost as many times as i've been gangbanged, infected you with a mind controlling darkness, led us into assinine conflict after assinine conflict, has a bunch of bad ass, misbehaving brats. Is basically considered number two in the enemy ranks and was kinda flat several times when we covered " Tightrope ". Now should you pick her, weeeellll you'll continue to be a side chick to her husband and menstral vajajay, up until her marriage inevidably collapses which should have happened....oh five minutes ago. A long time coming to be sure, with the obvious " lets stay together for the sake of the kids " crap running it's course and him probably realizing he has a hard-on for her best friend, who's ex she had kick her ass, so if realism actually existed, she'd bang him as a giant " fuck you ". The divorce has a high chance of getting very nasty and ending up on Jerry Springer, with the crowd being completely against you and blaming you for breaking up the marriage since no one would dare blame massive vagina, and having all your friends in the audience laughing our assess off at this development. Not to mention said misbehaving children thinking your their new evil step mother/father and hating you for breaking up their parents and planning your demise in a series of riddiculous pranks that somehow summon a galactic entity that threatens all life as we know it.......Yes, your choice is truely difficult "

Tanesha starred at the half demon for a solid minute before breaking out laughing, she laughed she hard that she out off her chair and held her sides, tears pouring out her eyes. After a momet she climbed back into her chair, wiping her eyes " DAMN BITCH, just tell it like it is! Whoo, I havent laughed that hard in a good while "

Riku smiled innocently " I'm just telling you what is happening and what is highly likely to happen. It's not completely out of the realm of possibilities is it? "

Tanesha shrugged " Nothing seems to be impossible anymore "

" Exactly, but back to your true predicamanet, Roberta and Sandra. You care about both of them deeply, though Roberta's the less drama fueled and whom you should probably go for, dont rule Sandra out completely. Like I said, her marriage has gone the way of the dinosaurs, only not as cool and Vagina's wife, girlfriend, baby mama just got offed so it's not likely he and Sandra will be making the beast with two backs anytime soon " he inspected his nails as he mentioned Maries death, without a hint of remorse and a little satisfaction " Though I could be wrong, it's rare but it happens once a blue moon "

Tanesha nodded, they'd all seen the news coverage of it, though she disliked Milo for the crap he was pulling, the raw grief he'd displayed had tugged at her heart. In that moment she'd imagined a similar situation with Sandra and nearly thrown up from it. She didnt want to lose the woman that way, but she didnt want to lose Roberta either in that way. Death was so abundant these days, more so with a necromancer and his undead minions wandering around. She sighed " Why is everything so difficult? "

" Thats life girlfriend, it sucks, wear a condom or helmet, whatever. Life wouldnt be any fun if everything was easy, just gotta roll with the punches and keep in mind, some people only about that thing "

Music immediately started playing around them, moving to the beat, the two jumped up and started dancing and singing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once the song was finished, they sat back down, feeling content. Tanesha smiled, her mind starting to get a little clearer now, Riku was still humming the chorus of the song as well " You know, why make a choice? "

Tanesha raised an eyebrow " What? "

" Why not just date both? I mean you all be together. A triad is basically that kind of relationship. Sandra OBVIOUSLY has no qualms about being with multiple people and Roberta's pretty open minded as well. This is the one solution that contrived " love triangles " never come to and it's the perfect solution, monogamy is for the birds as it were, just look at the Queen Goddess, you know he's engaged to be married and it's not to Christian "

" What?! This is the first i'm hearing of this, whose the guy? " Tanesha asked, her gossip senses going off.

Riku pulled out his phone and pulled up a picture of Emmet cuddled up with a very handsome and hair guy " His names Johnathon Maberry, a werewolf that Emmets had a kid with but apparently the feelings they have are strong enough that Emmet would marry him. Emmet told me that he's moved past the point where he can be bound down by most things, he has enough room in his heart to love multiple people at once, he's marrying John but Christian's his lover and will stay with them, not to mention the sex with other guys. I agree with him that people are rarely meant to stay with just one person, thats why issues of cheating infidelity come up. This doesnt work for everyone, but we of LGBTPQ community have it down, thats why I know you all can make it work " He stood up and stretched out

" Now, I think you have somewhere you need to be, good luck, i'm pulling for you "

He grinned and vanished in a wisp of darkness, leaving Tanesha alone but feeling stronger. She showered, got dressed and made use of Emmet's salon, making sure her outfit, hair, and makeup were on point. She journeyed out into the city and took a seat at her favorite little Cafe, taking a deep breath, she reached out to Sandra.

" Ok, I'm ready to talk "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 6:16 pm

"Sandra had let Milo know that she didn't belong there at the time, it was family time for him and his kids and after speaking a few words she left. Hearing Tenesha respond back was the first good sign of news today. Sandra arrived at the cafe where Tenesha was."

Sandra: Hello Tani, thank you so much for being willing to see me.

"Sandra took a seat at a small table with Tenesha."

Sandra: Tenesha, let me just start by say I'm sorry for anything you've been through the last few days. It's just... well, things with me and Dave where difficult for a while. I've been putting him first cause of children but, I love you Tenesha and I seen myself about to lose you. So, I put my cards on the table and hoped that would by me enough time to make a decision. Do I give you up and try to fix things for the family, or do I pursue a new love?

After a couple days of him trying to dodge the conversation, I finally pinned him down and forced him to talk with me. We've decided that... well it can't work. We'll always care for one another but this marriage, it just can't work any longer. So, after a hard conversation we've agreed to move on, I've already got divorce papers being prepared which, then brings me here. I've decided that, going forward I want to be with you Tenesha. I feel a spark for you that I haven't felt since the Dave saved my life many years ago. The spark with Dave slowly faded over the years as we drifted apart. I'm just praying this one with you could be the one that lasts forever. That's... if your still willing to have me.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Tanesha felt her chesst tighten as Sandra talked, it was hard to believe it was real. That Sandra and Dave were getting a divorce and Sandra was choosing her. A part of her felt sad to think the Fullers were breaking up, despite seeing all their flaws first hand, she could see that there was a lot of love between them. In the back of her mind she could practically hear Riku's " Bitch, I told you so ". Here Sandra was laying it all out on the table for her to see.

In the background, one of the cafe's workers had turned on the radio and fiddled with the stations till Emmet's voice was pouring out of the speakers, filling the cafe. He was covering a song called " Shine " with Riku and Tanesha working as backup vocals. Tanesha was very suprised by this, wondering if was just a coincidence or a sign.

Emmet with Riku and Tanesha:
Baby, it's time to make up your mind.
I think that tonight is when our stars align.
Honey, it's time to leave the doubt behind.
Take my hand 'cause you and I are gonna shine.

Emmet:
I was cold in the dark,
It was empty in my life;
From the outside it looked so bright,
But nothing felt right... to me.

Like a sky with no sun.
Like a night that has no day.
My heart was eclipsed by the dark,
Then something changed.

Riku and Tanesha:
I saw a little ray of light come through,
The tiniest of sparks came into view,
And then,
You made me hope again.

Emmet:
I've been watching you, helping you,
Wishing that you'd see,
That the girl you've been waiting so long for could be me.

Now - I've never been in love,
But I think this is it;
It might seem like a school girl crush,
But I have to admit,

Riku and Tanesha:
I wanna take a chance and make you see.
I think that you're the one who'll rescue me.
This time,
You're finally gonna see you should be mine.

But baby, it's time to make up your mind.
Honey, it's time to leave the doubt behind.
Take my hand 'cause you and I are gonna shine.

Emmet:
I won't need any dreams.
It's all there if you're by my side.
Every moment's enough.
And you take me to paradise.

When I needed a hero you knew it,
And you were there,
And I'm scared but I'll open my heart up,
I'm ready to dare.

Riku and Tanesha:
I know I've never felt like this before,
I never really knew what love was for;
I dreamed,
But never did believe.

But baby, it's time to make up your mind,
Honey, it's now we leave the doubt behind,
Take my hand 'cause you and I are gonna,
Light the sky until it's dawn and,
Baby you and I are gonna shine

Soon the customers in the cafe and the staff alike were bobbing their heads to the beat, some singing along, and others even getting up to dance. Tanesha smiled and reached across the table, taking Sandra's hands into her own.

" Sandra....I love you too, I don't think of i've ever quite felt this way about another person like I do for you. I'm so sorry your marriage didnt work out, I trully mean that from the bottom of my heart. I'd want you two to figure out a way to make it work, but the more selfish part of myself wants to be with you as well. With the world being the way it is, putting all that aside, I think something special is there. But I don't want to hurt Roberta, I feel something special for her as well but I'm not gonna push you away either. I have it on word from a certain incubus that I shouldnt deny myself, we shouldnt deny outselves. Theres so much love between all of us, together we could trully have something wonderful, all three of us "

Tanesha's meaning was very apparent to Sandra, who'd had multiple lovers before, but never something like this, that one threeway they'd had with Dave illustrated how it wouldnt work, he'd been excluded through most of it, but three women together? It was an interesting notion, considering her track record with men.

" If you would be willing, I think theres a lot to be disscussed between all of us and what we want to do to move forward " Tanesha had presented all of her cards as well, now to wait for Sandra's response.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:37 pm

"Sandra's own selfish side wanted Tenesha to herself, but her logical side understood where Tenesha was coming from. Sandra has had her own complications with love and Dave's dislike for Milo made a triad concept impossible. But with Tenesha and Roberta... may it was possible."

Sandra: Please, don't feel bad for us. My marriage with Dave has been stringing along on a very thin line for years, if you think your someone involved, I can assure you this would still be happening even if we never met.

"Sandra took a moment to pause, she wanted Tenesha to know the love between them while strong, was not why Sandra ended her marriage."

Sandra: As for the triad relationship concept. Well, I don't love Roberta like I do you. But, that said I also don't know Roberta that well. I've worked with her in the past, and I've worked against her as well. However, I understand your situation, I know what it's like to love more then one person, and I've experienced the difficulties and pain that going behind ones back for another could cause. I don't know Roberta, but if you think this solution will work, all of us in one big shared relationship, then for you I'm willing to try. If you love Roberta, she must be a good people. Maybe... maybe I could grow to share that love with you.

"Sandra's options right now where to give the triad a try or break it off with Tenesha. But Sandra loved Tenesha very deeply and knew she returned that love. She doubted the two could stay away from each other forever, especially Sandra herself doubt being able to let go. What was to likely is someday Tenesha would get with Sandra behind Roberta's back, much like Sandra had gotten with Milo behind Dave's back. Sandra didn't want to put Tenesha in that position, she would do anything to avoid fucking up her second chance at love. If a triad relationship was the answer to the problem, then Sandra was willing to try it."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:38 am

Tyrone took a deep breath. He looked at his stage from behind the curtains. The stage of his late night talk show something he was getting back to after paternity leave. This was just a special mainly due to certain events and the producers really wanted at least one or two episodes this week. He gave in and decided to go in with something a little controversial.

Just as the music came on he walked out with a piece of paper in his hand smiling. "Welcome back to the Late Late Show but before we start...*sigh*" he put out his paper in front of him with a bored look on his eyes. "I was required to read this due to recent changes in government. Okay now..."

He started with a bored expression. "All hail Emperor Fusion. We bask in the glory of his majesty. Destroyer of all enemies and due process. Vanquisher of all publically in order to scar our children and teach them that genocide is always the answer. Harbinger of yet another tyrannical plot filled with bullshit promises and bullshit actions. All Hail Emperor Fusion the magnificent, for he has shown so much power his jizz may be capable of saving the world. REJOICE! For a white tidal wave may be our salvation! Okay who wrote this?" he looked backstage as if waiting for someone to answer him.

"Well fuck this. Looks like we have to put up with another asshole in the whitehouse. Same shit different power levels." he smiled and got a few laughs from it. "At least we'll definitely know if for some reason there is an invasion that lasts more than a few mins the new leader of the 'Free World' is probably watching netflix. Come on we have a show to do filled with comedy and me poking fun at politicians and crazy people. Lets jam!"

---------------------------------------------------

LA Tower

There was something going on in LA. The entire city was covered in fog as huge Obelisks of advanced ancient technology formed a barrier around it. The shield flashed violently as if something kept attacking it. Inside it the tower increased in size getting closer and closer to the rift. The shape changed causing carbon nanotube enhanced materials to stretch and morph into different structures. It branched out over the skyline creating new pathways to form. Each path formed was grand and new but not finished.

All who tried to get even close to the city felt a strong compulsion to move around it. Something was going on there but no one could understand why. The Rift was still the one seemingly permanent universal scar that would constantly affect the world.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:44 am

Three weeks later

Milo's reaction to the whole situation was one that screamed of indifference at this point regarding Sandra's defection to the other team. To take a blow like that so soon after Marie's death had been utterly and completly soul crushing and not something he had been expecting especially not from her.

At first he was sad and wanted to try to get her back even force her back but he realized he wasn't going to go that route. She hadn't actually went against him even if she changed teams, she even wanted to negotiate peace, which might have been the best possible solution available. And someone else had crept their way into his life, someone he hadn't exactly exposed to the others in his life yet.

The most unlikely of relationships had formed as she'd reached out to Milo in a time of utter despair, her urges for him at an all time high as she played his anger against Sandra and used it to convert him to her something he'd never thought possible. The were in the brimstone dimension as she leaned over to Kiss Milo lightly putting her fingers through his hair and kissing him again.

"Ooooh Miiilo I told you how it is the strong attract the strong, I always knew it would end up liiike this, and now not only do you have someone on your equal to satisfy you, I know your much more satisfied down there as well."

Milo couldn't help but have a kinky smile as he looked up at Iliria and returned her embrace before backing up. Thanks to reality powers and her own no ne knew her true identity, the just knew it was a "Woman whom Milo had flings with back in the day that resurfeced and wanted to help work together to build a new world" and her name was Lily. Only Amber Parker knew of Lily's true identity, and due to her soul deal could tell no one or do anything about it.

"You knnow sometimes I'm starting to think you were right." Milo grinned

"I'm rarely wrong hun."

They locked lips again, in the real world things were heating up as Milo had declared war against the rest of the Galaxy including the Kree, Skrulls, Shi'ar ect, and his forces including a massive team of adapting Sentinels similar to the kind Simon had used in hisi future as Apocalypse had been unleashed across the galaxy to head forth to various planets to begin their invasion today.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 12:15 pm

"3 weeks prior before Milo found out about her, Sandra had delivered the divorce papers to Dave and had them signed, making the end of their marriage official. Sandra was now a free women, it was a bitter/sweet pill to shallow. On one hand it meant a fresh beginning and a second chance not to fuck things up. On the other she was done with her first love. Sandra paid a visit to her brother Manny and confided to him, venting all her emotions and tears she had pent up over this situation. Calling it quits with Dave wasn't easy, but she stayed strong because this was the right move for both of them.

After that she told Milo she was leaving the team. It was a hard time for Milo to lose a friend so close, but they went back so many years that they was able to come to a agreement and Milo wouldn't take action on the family. She made it clear that Sandra actions and choices was of her own and did not reflect her children, who was still fighting for Milo within his ranks.

Finally Sandra was free to do something she'd thought about for quite some time, and joined the Codebreakers ranks. Over her initial few weeks on the team Sandra and Tenesha had told Roberta about the triad relationship idea, while a bit tense at first Tenesha was quickly doing well to smooth things over. Sandra got to talking with Roberta and could see why she'd fallen for her.

It was also nice to be able to spend extended time with Emmet and the other Codebreakers. Emmet kept what one would assume to be a dark group quite colorful. It was interesting seeing her daily life."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:32 am

Tanesha reached out and gently took Sandra's hands into her own " Thank you Sandra, I know this seems a little odd, but i'm sure we can make it work " She knew it would be a long road to getting to where they wanted to be " But....theres something else we should discuss as well " Tanesha obviously meant that Sandra was on Milo's side, and Tanesha was on the side that opposed him. Not that long ago those sides were locked in combat.

" I want this to happen, but we can't ignore the bigger issue going on. I know Milo is your friend, someone you've known for years and you trust and care for him deeply. But I can't see him taking over as being an entirely good thing, humans aside. I just get a bad feeling about this and not the only one. Emmet, a man over 2000 years old, is against it and Yori, a japanese deity " Those whose opinions and insights werent to be taken lightly " What do you intend to do? "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 Weeks later*

The state of world was getting worse, Milo had declared war on several planets across the universe, his lust for power growing stronger. But there was little to be done against hi, but continue on with a semi normal day. After some talking, Emmet welcomed Sandra into the ranks of the Code:Breakers. This decision was met with mild interest, there had been a brief debate of her being sent as a spy by Milo, but it was quickly dismissed as pointless and they too welcomed her.

Sandra found operating with the Code:Breakers to be quite different then the SXM. She only had a little understanding of them, having worked with them several times but never getting to know them as people. Dark, insanity driven, killing machines was a brief thought of them, excluding Tanesha but over the weeks she'd opinion of them had changed significantly, they were more then just dark, insanity driven killing machines.

Whimsical, that certainly fit this lot, sort of. Riku, the half demon magi with sex on the brain 24/7. Adrian, a sociopath with a heart of copper, Noah, an ex member of the church who was currently exploring other forms of religion, this week was budhism. Iko, A ninja who seemed who was working on his social skills and emotions. Genesis, the youngest who always had a book in hand and legendary hero at his side. Then their Jericho and his group, she was familiar with the Necromancer but not his minions.

Garfield was very friendly and always cracking jokes, something about the vampire reminded her of Dale and Amber. Evangeline was a little less social then Garfield, but she was the type that was fine to sit and listen to others talk,offering a word or two as she sew. Bawla....was one she avoided whenable to, the vampire seemed to exist in an entirely different plane of exstance. Ashe, who she later learned was a hybrid, Angel and Demon, and an enigma, but he was pleasant enough.

Kaiser was a nice young man, always at Emmets side, taking his role as personally assistant very serious. Sandra made a bit more effort with him, realising that they were blood related. Yori was very charming as well, always ready to lend a hand. Then there was Roberta, whom along with Tanesha, she spent the bulk of her time with. They were taking things slow and just getting to really know one another.

Emmet was currently in the mansions " war room " a large space dominated by a massive board with a map of the world imprinted on it. Small chess like figures were littered all over it. The current factions of the world, on one side were the white pieces. They consisted of Milo Ventro and his peopl Carmen, Elle, Ledge, Dave, Cassandra, etc. On the other side were the Black Pieces of Emmet himself, Riku, Tie, and all the rest.

He prided himself in having a vast knowledge of warfare and being able to craft a battle strategy for any situation but as he watched the pieces on the board move around to fit whatever scenario played out through his mind, the end result was always the same. Milo Ventro was able to twart them at every turn. Possessing a power to turn the tide of any strategy employed.

Emmet bit his lip in annoyance, he'd been at this for days now and had yet to come up with a plausible solution and was beginning to question if one existed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:16 pm

"Sandra knew this question would come up, though she hoped the moment could of lasted a little longer.   Between Dave and Tenesha acceptance this time was a real roller coaster ride of emotions, Sandra was a little surprised in herself that she was keeping herself in check so far."

Sandra: I was on Milo's side because, in a lot of ways I agree with him.   My own relationship with humanity is not a pretty one.    I hold a lot of hatred for them and they hold a lot of hatred for me.   They've attacked me, my former husband, my friends, even my children.    They fixate on all the bad I done and neglect all the times I risked my existence to help save them.     In tern I've stuck back against their authority figures, anti mutant factions, and cities.    Though I'm not proud of that last one, that's usually not actually fault of my own but I'm still demonized for it nor the less.

So... when it came time to decide to stick with Yamairo or side with Milo, my choice was easy.    I don't necessarily agree with Milo being World Emperor.   But he was succeeding at something I tried myself not long ago (referring to the darkness days), it's a end goal we both wanted for mutants to move into power over humanity, so I supported him.    The Emperor thing could always be dealt with later if anything became of it.

Going forward, I realize I can't continue to support Milo.    As deeply as I despise humanity, I love you more Tenesha.    I'm willing to support my most prominent enemy if it means being with you.   That being said, I don't want to oppose Milo either unless it gets absolutely, point of no return, necessary.    My family are still on his side, and they are safe for the moment under him.    I'd like to keep it that way long as possible.

-----

*current time*

"A hand had reached out and laid itself on Emmet shoulder, a soft touch but from a powerful being.    Emmet knew it was Sandra."

Sandra: Take a break Emmet, ease your mind.   I know what we're dealing here, ever since Mothers power depression wave was lifted, we're not dealing with a mutant, deity, magi, or presence.    Milo right now is the next best thing to god on Earth.    Phoenix Force, Demon power, Heavenly power, Power Cosmic, Reality Manipulation, Magic, and so on.    He has it all.    Whatever we do, trying to fight him directly is never going to work.    We need something else.

"Sandra had been though a lot with Milo, she knew well what they was up against.   When SXM failed, when Yamairo failed, when Amber failed, when Sandra herself failed.    Where all else failed, Milo succeeds.    Trying to combat him at full power is trying to combat the ultimate solution.    Fighting him was not going to work, he simply had a solution for everything.    Even if you got past his infinite power and killed him, he'll just revive."

Sandra: Honestly you'll have more luck trying to create a device to replicate the Power Wave then trying to fight Milo on the scale he's on now.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:13 am

Emmet sighed, it went against his pride to admit defeat " Your right dawling, unfortunately I imagine Milo has developed an immunity to such tactics now as well " with a wave of his hand, Sandra and himself were transported to one of the mansions rooftops, sitting at a table with an extravagent tea set and a perfect few of the city. Emmet sipped his tea, already beginning to relax, he couldnt get wrinkles, but he still worried a little.

Christian was playing his piano in the background, he was an amazing singer and dancer, but his truel talent showed at the keys, his hands moved seamlessly invoking beautiful notes. It was easy to close his eyes and get lost in the melody, pretending all was right in the world. But he was to old for such fancies " War is coming " Emmet spoke calmly, the notion itself didnt phase him much. There would always be conflict in the world, it's simply how life was " But I feel theres something more to it this time, The end result may place us all in a bird cage of no escape "

-------------------------------------------------------

" Here is your coffe Monsuir, enjoy the rest of your day "

" Indeed, farewell " Adrian responded back to the barista in fluent french. He sipped his coffe, grinning broadly as he walked out onto the busteling street. Every time he spoke the language, he got a hard-on and his butt twitched. When the group first set up base in Paris, Emmet offered to mentally download the language into anyones minds, for some reason he still didnt understand, he was the only one who didnt know the language.

Adrian altered the request a little, he wanted to get the language while he was inside Emmet. The immortal granted this request easily enough, making another added addition in Christian being involved, for the second half anyway. It was a slow process, the language download, the sex had been hard and fast. Then he'd been sandwhiched between Emmet and Christian, he could swear he saw the words flashed through his mind at that point and probably did.

All in all he was spending a lot of time out in the city, talking to random people and just talking to himself out loud.

Suddenly he heard something, a voice without a voice, ok that made no sense at all and he questioned where he got the idea from. But then he heard it again, so he took off in search of the source. He quickly found himself in the back alleys till he was at a dead end. A group of young men were standing around something, laughing as they kicked it. He heard the voice again, more agony filled then before and frowned.

He would openly admit to being a sadist, but the sound this time wasnt doing anything for him, positively anyway. He took a step forward and called out, the men instantly looked up and stepped away allowing Adrian to see they'd been kicking around a kitten. He cocked his head back and forth, his gaze transfixed on the kitten. It was quite cute, all black and white....and red.

He strode over and scooped the kitten up, ignoring the mens protest that it belonged to them, and started walking away. One of the men pulled out a knife, but it flew out of his hand jammed itself into his neck, disconnecting his head in an instant. Before the men could get a scream out, some nearby pipes burst open, showering water over them. The last thing they saw was a flash of black lightning as it struck the wet ground and electrocuted them.

Adrian whispered to the kitten that it would be ok as he carried it away from the blackened corpses.

--------------------------------------------------------

Riku had been feeling uneasy for the last few days, but he couldnt put his finger on why, well aside from the Milo crap. No, something far different and less stupid was going on in the world, just on the border of reality. His dreams were a bit odd as well, more then usual no naked men this time. It was the same one over and over, a strange circus, where he sat in the audience of weeping people while a parade of macabre performers strode across a massive stage and vanished. He always woke up in a cold sweat and found any sexual desires gone, it was becoming a problem.

He was stroding through the city, in the realm of purgatorio, looking for clues to something he felt he already understood " Ugh, this sucks ass, and not in the good way " he continued on though. Bebe riding on his back, having been healed awhile ago, she seemed really uneasy as well, and that told Riku that something was definetly off. He turned a corner and halted, a parade was miling in front of him, his eyes widened as he realized it was the same one from his dreams.

" The fuck? "

Multi colored elepphants carrying jugglers, acrobatics, lion tamers, and more. But their futures were blank, just shades of shifting colors. At first he was content to just watch, but something was telling him to look upwards, the sky in purgatorio, generally blood red, was clouded over, with a giant hole in the center of it. He cast his senses out, searching through, but something knocked him back " .......!!!!! Oh fuck! " words began repeating out through his head.

She will turn all of fate's misfortune to nothing.
She will flood the earth with magic,
and take all of humankind into her play.
A moving stage construction.
If everything is a play, no unhappy things will exist.
It may be a tragedy, but it'll all be part of the script.
The play stops on Walpurgisnacht,
and the earth does not turn even once more.
The story will not change.
Tomorrow, and the day after, is the night of Walpurgis

" This....is not very good, nope not at all "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Sandra: I'm aware. War always seem to be the end game for us. I suppose if Milo does have any weakness we'd be the ones to find it.

"Being with Emmet was always a experience, a beautiful view and Christian on piano. It certainly helped make most of the time she was spending here with how uncertain the future was."

-----

"The last 3 weeks with the SXM had sucked. All attempts at combating Milo had failed, they where driven off Genosha and despite Katy best efforts Tiffany still hadn't seemed to learn a damn thing. It was getting to the point of desperation where Katy thought the only way of stopping Milo was creating another Milo, but it didn't seem like Tiffany was capable of becoming that powerful. Technically she had the power, or potential. But was incapable of bringing it out on her own.

Katy had heard of Sandra departure from team Ventro, it was a step in the right direction and at least Katy had her friend back, seeing SXM and Code:Breakers shared the same goal of stopping Milo. Though the news she and Dave had called it quits after so many years was disheartening.

Katy sat atop the head of a T-Rex as it thumped around the Savage lands where SXM now resided, her power to control all water based liquid which included blood allowed her to easily keep the beast in check."

-----

"In 3 weeks Kiya, Paige, and Jade had become quite the team within Milo's ranks. The 3 women was effective at what they do and anti-mugen stashes was stopped soon as they surfaced. While Jade loved being here Kiya hadn't forgotten her true job. She was still relaying info back to Shield and has cracked the master coding of Milo's system wish was no easy task. But with it done it meant Kiya was primed and ready. Just like flipping a switch, at a moments notice Kiya should be able to assume control of anything mechanic which Milo process. The Earth bound stations, the space station, the X-drones. Past all the fire walls, defenses, and all other crap Kiya had to shift though, it all ran off the same master code Milo used to program everything. She had reached that code, but right now due to being under cover had no reason to used it, not yet."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:39 am

In the time since Sandra joined the ranks of the Code Breakers Roberta took a small break from her part time job as a mercenary. She spent time with both Tenesha and Sandra, eventually agreeing on the idea of a Triad. It was completely new to her, but she wanted to make it work. Sandra herself was actually fun to talk to and she felt they could've been friends if they're past meetings weren't so violent.

When she spoke to Yori about this he wanted to make sure she wanted this. She couldn't just love Tanesha, but Sandra as well. While the former she now can easily admit her feelings for, it was different with Sandra, but there was something growing there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh so thats what they were talking about?" Riku could feel Yori's presence and a hand on his shoulder. "Riku Kun, Bebe Kun I just got back from my little trip and looks like you already found what I was looking for."

The words constantly being recited over and over again were very familiar. "The Gods are worried and I'm not sure what we are facing yet."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:42 am

" It's Walpurgisnacht " Riku said quietly, Yori was suprised at the half-demons reaction. Given their closeness from fusing, he had a good understanding of him. Riku wasnt one to be fearful or intimidated by anyone or anything, he stood his ground against a darkness infused Sandra, Milo Ventro, and countless other things that would make most people cringe. But there was definetly something akin to fear in his tone.

" The Witch of all witches, the stage witch who comes when the world is steeped in despair, honestly it's not suprising that she would be making an appearance. All the bullshit that goes on 24/7, the worlds been practically begging for her to come! " Riku took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. Getting hysterical would get the no where, and would ruin his rep as a slutty badass, he wasnt risking that!

" Alright, it's still a ways off from appearing, a day....two days at best.....twelve hours at worst...an hour at the very worst, lets pull for the best. This is gonna call for the BIG guns to come out and were gonna need a lot of help and one particular bow "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian made his way back to the mansion and mentally called out to Emmet, he was instantly teleported to the immortals location, appearing beside the table Emmet and Sandra were sitting at. " Adrian, what do you need? "

Adrian cradled the little kitten gently and explained " Well I was out enjoying the city when I heard this little guy calling for help, a bunch of men were beating him up, so I told them off and took him away " Emmet nodded, not questioning as he fully comphrehended that giving someone a talking to and slaughtering were basically the same thing to Adrian.

" How barbaric! Hurting such a cute little kitty " Emmet cooed, he reversed time around it, healing the kitten " There we go, and it seems you've awakened to a secondary mutation, congragulations " He'd had a feeling it would happen soon.

Adrian stroked the kittens head as pondered this new information " So I can talk to animals? "

" Hmm it would appear so, though I get the feeling theres more to it, you have a rather dominant personality, so I imagine it's more overwhelming them with your alpha presence and communicating, just be careful dawling, new powers can be difficult to get a good grasp on "

" I see " Adrian nodded as he inspected the kitten, it was actually really cute, though he had to admit, it had a flair for the color red. A tiny, red scarp appeared around it's neck and Adrian grinned " Alright, gonna name him Crim. Ok little guy, lets go get you some food, and toys, and a bed " he continued listing items as he walked off, meanwhile a murder of crows had started circling the mansion.

Emmet took another sip of his tea " Moments like these are so few and far, it's a good idea to enjoy the ambience, have you heard anything from anyone in the SXM lately? " Emmet inquired of Sandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Sandra: Not really. I'm talking with Katy but I don't think Yamairo fully understands where my alliances lay as it seems James is protecting him. I could forcefully get around James Cerebral or not with Phoenix back in full swing. But there isn't much point, if he has a play he'll tell us or at least you, so no point really jeopardizing whatever level of trust I still have in SXM.

"Sandra had left Ventro's team and Dave somewhat in a hurry. She figured Yamairo's thought process was much along the lines of Code:Breakers at first, that she may of switched sides or she could be working as a spy. Yamairo really had no way to tell one way or another at this juncture or it made sense he aired on the side of caution."

Sandra: About enjoying the ambiance though...

"At that moment Katy arrived in a instant, she seemed surprised and clearly wasn't teleported on her own regard."

Sandra: You know your right, hope you don't mind me bring some company.

"Katy seen Emmet and Sandra, Sandra gestured her to sit and she did."

Katy: Sandra, Emmet... why am I here?
Sandra: No reason. I figured we could chat, talk, catch up in person. I've been so busy mending the bridge with Tenesha and creating new ones with Roberta that I haven't taken time to spend with my own best friend.
Katy: Roberta? The avatar of war?
Sandra: It's a bit of a story.

"Katy was aware Sandra left Dave for Tenesha, she didn't seem aware of Roberta however so that caught her off guard."

Katy: Sandra...
Sandra: Don't worry, it's a open relationship, all 3 of us together. I'm not going behind anybodies back. I'm not repeating my mistakes with Dave and Milo.

"Elsewhere in the Code:Breakers area arrived Tiffany. She was hanging out (pestering) with Katy when Katy suddenly vanished, so she decided to try to follow her which lead here."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:20 am

"The very first step I took was a step away from my existence."

This voice was Roberta's. Her eyes were closed, but she could still hear. The beating of her heart quickened as she listened to the noise. The sound of screams, war cries, limbs shattering, buildings crumbling, and fire roaring. Roberta opened her eyes to see nothing but a deserted world before her. The sound stopped and only bodies covered the ground. She stood up, but seemed to only rise up a tiny fraction of her usual height. She looked down and noticed her extremely young body taking steps over corpses. These seemed familiar.

"I moved on the path of the savior."

"Yet this path is still unknown to me."

.Her body matured and she was in a police uniform stained with blood. The smell of gunpowder and fear covered Roberta's body. It didn't faze her as she continued to see the bodies of those she failed to protect.

"I chose the path of the destroyer and yet it was still not known to me."

The feeling of vengeance and blood lust rushed through her veins. It was brief, satisfying, yet still painful. The heads of her enemies rolled down the hill of corpses into a valley of bones. However, in the end nothing changed.

"My existence is a statement, a fact of this world. What I represent is conflict, destruction, War! As the world turns that truth remains the same."

This dream was so familiar to her. It happened almost every day and at times changed. Something within Roberta called to her everytime she saw this hellish landscape lit by a beautiful blue sky. The voice was her own, but she listened closely and found another.

The play stops on Walpurgisnacht,
and the earth does not turn even once more.

Her world changed before her. The music of conflict was replaced by the sounds of a circus. The landscape warped into a stage. Something was wrong here. "What are you?"

She will turn all of fate's misfortune to nothing.
She will flood the earth with magic,
and take all of humankind into her play.

A sharp pain went through her chest. Roberta fell to her knees as the intense pain spread through her. The world Roberta always saw in her dream was not terrible, but beautiful to her. Yet this thing wanted to warp it and mutilate it like it would humanity if it could. Immediately she woke up from her sleep sweating barely able to even breathe. "What the hell?"

-------------------------------------

It wasn't hard to tell that Riku wasn't even remotely joking. Yori had an idea what they were up against. "My fellow Gods seem to think the same thing. I tried calling for their assitance on our other issue, but they were preparing for a different war."

Yori wondered why he couldn't feel the approaching storm as strongly as the others. Only when he was with Riku he became extremely sensitive to it. "Well if we need some big guns I think mom's armory should have every big gun in humanity's arsenal."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:56 pm

" Greetings miss Kharma, it has been far to long " Emmet greeted Katy warmly, instantly making her feel welcome in his home. Christians tune instantly changed, though remained in the same elegant tempo. Meanwhile Tiffany stumbled upon Genesis and Noah in the library. Geneis was sitting in a big arm chair with a large book propped up on his lap. While Noah sat at a desk, pouring out on books on buhdism.

Jericho fell to his knee's and clutched his chest, he'd been scanning the spiritual planes when he'd been knocked back by the massive presence. Jericho had been plagued by disturbing images of late, the reason for the scanning. He saw the world collapse under the weight of a stage and performance that threatened all. Ashe helped him back to his feet " Walpurgisnacht " he breathed.

Ashe nodded " Indeed, I have sensed it as well for sometime now. This is not a good sign at all "

Jericho sat down in his chair, books flying into motion around him, his mind was already whirring with ideas, they needed to act fast.

Riku patted Bebe's head as Yori spoke " Agreed, Emmet, even Sandra should gelt greatly. Jericho is probably aware of it as well, Roberta should becatching on too. As well as the angels in L.A, it'll have to be enough. Heh, were in for a hell of battle my friend "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 5:42 pm

Katy: Thank you Emmet... glade to be here, apparently.

"Being friends with the Phoenix, especially one as random as Sandra this wasn't Katy's first experience being teleported to a unknown location completely out of the blue without notice. But the experience never got any less shocking, she was also still trying to process this 3 way lesbian relationship Sandra just said she was in, but maybe it was best not to think about that, or she'd might end up imaging some unwanted images."

Katy: Well, sounds like you're fairly happy with your relationship status Sandra despite what Milo's been up to. I'm happy for you.

"Both Sandra and Emmet could tell that wasn't completely true, Katy was happy Sandra found happiness, yes. But was also disappointed that she gave up on Dave for Tenesha/Roberta."

Katy: Emmet, how have you been all this time?

-----

"Tiffany tip toed up behind Noah, completely ignoring the fact he was a stranger to her she tried to peak curiously over his shoulder to she what he was reading."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 6:16 pm

Sarah Hill decided it was time to take her third trip to LA. This was another business trip involving mostly talks with a few other business leaders and the Angel duo themselves. The former involved negotiations and discussions on how their assets would be distributed. It was a large tower and the Angels paid off different companies properly to encourage more business. However now was different.

"Jesus look at that!" Sarah heard the voice of her guard. She looked out the window of her private repulsor aircraft and saw LA. Her eyes widened as a huge fog covered the entire city. Not just the tower, but the entirety of the ruined city and land beyond it. Sarah frowned since this only confirmed all the rumors about it. The place was sealed off for some reason.

"Its noting to worry about. I was invited here and no everyone who was given a proper invitation didn't meet an untimely death by...tentacle." she mumbled the last word as she could see long dark figures underneath the fog. Video evidence showed drones try to get through and were immediately destroyed by huge tentacles. Sometimes large flying serpents came in to swallow them whole. Sarah poured herself some more whiskey. It would be a lie for her to say she wasn't worried in the least.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tie walked over a hill of corpses. Weapons of all kinds were dug into many of them. Giant worms, Ogres, Acid Moths, Entropy Lizards and many more creatures lay dead or disintegrated in this area of the tower. Tie sat down on the hill and looked further out at the vast new section that was created since the otherworldly beings came through. Like a gigantic tree branch, it extended from the tower and formed a massive interior. Large enough for thousands more to live comfortably. It was like a beautiful grassland that was partially covered in rotting corpses.

"A new land filled with the dead of beings from an alien world." Tie mumbled to herself as dozens of birdlike creatures with blades for wings flew over. The trees moved on their own occasionally and even the grass changed colors. Tie smiled briefly, but then frowned. "Yet I can't enjoy it because of that creature!"

"You've been bitching about losing to him for awhile now." Earrings appeared near her. He noticed Excalibur was a few miles away stabbed into another creature. To most onlookers it looked dead, but it was just playing dead. "Hell you won't even finish your kills anymore. I didn't know I had a whiny bitch for a sister."

Earrings looked off into the distance, but he could feel her eyes burn into him. He smiled and summoned several blades aimed directly at her.  They sat there for a few more seconds as if waiting for the other to draw first.  

A gust of wind blew by them. They felt cool air and a very mild sensation of power. Earrings was the first to notice and Tie turned to look out at the land. The world of purgatorio occasionally flashed through in front of them. A parade so large it stretched out for miles. There was hole in the sky and they could hear those familiar words from the witch no one wanted to meet.

"Brother is there another circus in town I haven't heard of?"

"No, but I get the feeling we won't like this one."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:05 pm

"Milo sat in his room watching the universe on a screen via his powers as his army including billions of Hunters descended on the Shi'ar empire, Kree, Skrull, and others telling them to submit to Milo's rule peacefully or resisist with violence with Iliria next to him. She'd been influencing him since Marie, but somehow he was starting to feel more assured of himself and his choices thanks to her."

Milo: This is it isn't it, this is the grand battle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next