Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:43 pm

"As the Hunters attempt to penetrate the three major space civilizations, they find a resistance compromised not just of the respective aliens, but the three united empires. It seems that someone has tipped off the Shi'ar, Skrulls and Kree of Milo's takeover and plans, and they are now presenting a united front. Any diplomatic attempt to resolve the situation has resulted in Hunter ships being opened fire upon"

"In Milo's room, Iliria is sitting on Milo's chairs arm, looking at the same visions of the strategic locations as he is"

Iliria: Well well, didn't see this coming~ It looks like they're telling you no dear. What are you going to do?

"Ever since he had began consorting with Iliria, his grip on reality was slowly, ever so surely, waning. Milo might have perhaps prepared for Iliria's other self as the Outer God of lust, but other emotions had been taking him over. Anger, pride, knowledge, order. All these were seemingly push and pulling at his consciousness and morals. The more she talked, the more he was poisoned"

"Just then, he's sent a message that there's somebody at his Ventro company office to see him"

----

"Meanwhile, in the woods in Hokkaido, outside of Sapporo, Yamairo had used his powers to create a spacial bubble around the area to attempt to block Milo out. He suspected however, it was just a token gesture. Milo as he is carries too much power, but there was little else they could do. Yamairo was sitting alone in the room, contemplating recent events. It wasn't so much Milo's insanity that he was worried about. Marie's death...lashing out was expected, but he was more worried about the future travelers"

Yamairo: My daughter...she was hell bent on a mission she couldn't reveal. And then those others...and the other girl with even greater time powers

"It had been stuck as a suspicion. Haruka seemed to react to the other sword wielding with visceral hate."

Yamairo: I wager...whatever answers we're looking for, we can find them in that future from where she came. But how can we get there...

"Amber had been missing for weeks. Nobody could find her. Yama assumed Milo has her locked up somewhere since she might be a threat, but it's not as if he can ask."

---

"Meanwhile, in the savage lands, James was going through a telepathic scan of the planet. Without cerebro it took him almost a day each time. None of the scans had produced the location of Amber like Yama had asked. Just as he finishes, Filipe walks in"

Filipe: So? Any luck?
James: Nothing....you?
Filipe: Nope. Keeth still hasn't heard from here. Nobody knows where Dale is. Probably in hiding with the other Avengers

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Noah was suddenly aware someone was looking over his shoulder, a strange girl he'd never seen before but didnt register any bloodlust coming from her and it was heavily unlikely for an assailant to sneak into this domain unnoticed, so he assumed she was a visitor of Emmets " Um, can I assist you? "

---------------------------------------------------

Suddenly a massive pulse of magical energy rocked through purgatorio and spilled out into the real world. Riku gritted his teeth as he fought against the sensation that his body was being torn apart " Ok, my calculations may have been off a little, it's coming now! " Yori leaped towards Riku and fused with him. Over the weeks, their power had seen a sudden spike and their physical appearance matched it.

Yori's blade was a few inches longer and the hilt was now adorned with a chain at the end holding a key chain piece of an odd mask. Riku wore a long black trench coat, a top hat, and black combat boots. His shorts transformed into a battle kilt and his shirt a leather harness, odd magical symbols adorning all of his gear. Pointing Yori towards the gaping hole in the ground, Riku began chanting as he drew in the air, large kanji appeared in front of the hole, growing larger and larger as more appeared.

Riku/yori: Bounded field, Kaosurūpu!

As the speel finished, they could just see the witch teetering on the edge. A massive figure in an eternal position of spinning upside down. The very appearance was enough to ripple through the chaos that usually clouded Riku and Yori's minds.They had a good twenty minutes before it broke through for real, no time to waste, their forces needed to be gathered and now.

Riku conjured up two large crows of darkness and sent them out into the real world. One was for Emmet and the other for the fallen duo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet was right in the middle of informing Katy of his recent activities when Riku's crow appeared.

" I hate to break up your tea time but the world is in danger......again.....because it's been in danger so much. A stage Witch known as Walpurgisnacht has appeared as she is known to when the world is steeped in despair, she symbolises nothingness and thats what she'll turn existance into unless we do something. Yori and I have managed to bind her in purgatorio but it'll barely last for fifteen minutes "

The crow floated down and transformed into a portal. Emmet stood up, his clothes changing to something more suitable for battle "This is quite the situation indeed " he could hear the faint fear in Riku's tone and took that for all he needed to know that the situation was dire.

Jericho, flanked by Ashe and Evangeline had sensed the portal and grabbed the necessary items he needed " It's coming quicker then I thought it would, but no matter, we need to make a stand against it now " he strode past Emmet and the others, entering the portal without a backwards glance, Ashe and Eva following after. Christian closed the keys of his piano and joined them, his expression set for battle. Kaiser and Iko had appeared as well.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Tiffany: Hello!    Wha'ca reading?

"Tiffany asked the question joyfully with a smile, she still had not asked Noah his name nor given him her own.    She just cheerful spoke like a person talking to a close friend or neighbor you'd see every day."

-----

"With a snap of her fingers Sandra was instantly in her Phoenix attire, being around Emmet had certainly had a sense of fashion dripped down and Sandra wasn't exactly walking around in rags.    She had used the Phoenix attire on and off over recent years, but now she made it more a point to bring it back anytime there was battle."

Sandra: I'm sorry Katy.   Looks like we'll have to catch up on old times later.

"Sandra stood by Emmet, she was ready to go face this witch.   Even though magic was one of the most annoying, broken ass things there was to battle outside Milo, but she had two supportive lovers and a family of children to protect, not to even mention her many friends.    She couldn't just sit by and let this thing destroy the world."

Sandra: Alright Emmet, lets go do this.   You have the experience fighting this thing, so you lead this battle.    I'll follow whatever commands you give.

"While Emmet was older and wiser, Sandra was the one with greater raw strength and as such, she usually lead him since they had met up.    It seems on this battle she realized Emmet had more understanding over this then herself, and was perfectly happy being the soldier instead of commander."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 8:55 pm

Tie and Earrings could see that purgatorio was faltering as a cage to hold this thing. They returned to the real world only to see Riku's large crow to land near them. Tie immediately recognized the demonic energy coming from it and frowned. "Is there a reason why you've invaded my territory."

As thirty seconds of shit talking went by Riku informed them of the situation. It wasn't hard to convince the new Generals of Heaven to protect the world from this.

"I'm guessing we're going to need the big guns for this?" Earrings asked knowing he actually had plenty of them stolen from a few Alien Empires. "As long as I get to see the actual Gate of Babylon. I wouldn't mind."

They all teleported to where the codebreakers were. "The saviors are here. You should be in awe." both said in sync when they appeared.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:43 am

Riku face palmed as the angels appeared, saved from actually having to reply to them as Emmet, Sandra, and the others appeared. Off in the distance, Walpurgisnachts minions were flooding out in the millions. Dancing and cartwheeling on the ground and spiraling through the air. Riku's seal was rapidly coming undone, Walpurgisnacht's terrible magic becoming stronger by the moment.

Iko frowned, removing his glasses yielded a chilling sight. Emptyness, an endless void , with no lines of death or point of origin. He'd seen such an occurance a handful of time, always it meant a being close to being a concept. He gripped his arm, finding that it was shaking, fear was not a concept he was accostomed to feeling.

" Alright, this isnt something that can be taken lightly, at all " Riku spoke as he kept his eyes to the sky " Walpurgisnacht must be destroyed, no punch pulling, biggest guns you got, set em blazing. We also have to deal with the minions, their packed full of the witches magic, deal with them carefully and they'll overwhelm you " he turned to Emmet " You dont by chance a special bow? "

" Hmm I have several.....million bows, specifics dawling "

" Uh, a bow that can one shot this bitch, that would be nice, previously owned by a goddess "

" It's....possible, I have a massive knowledge of my treasury but it's nots out of realm of possibility for me to miss one or two things " as he spoke, the Gate of Babylon opened, numerous pulses of golden light appearing around Emmet and filling the sky, countless weapons poking out, ready to be fired " I suppose we shall see "

Jericho was busy setting up layers of defensive spells, and augmenting his own offensive power, Eva weaved together a series of magical circles for him.

----------------------------------------

Noah's head began to ache as Tiffany spoke, he was sure she meant well....but still. Genesis tapped the arm of his chair in impatience, he was two seconds from summoning Hercules to crush her. Suddenly the doors the library burst open, Bawla standing in the doorway " What is going on here!! Attention, oh attention, paid to some lowly woman and not to my daint martyd self. I deman to know who this female is?! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:11 am

Tiffany: I'm Tiffany!

"She smiled cheerfully."

Tiffany: I like you. You talk funny.

"In that instant Tiffany disappeared. Bawla felt a poking at her thigh and looked down seeing Tiffany poking her."

Tiffany: Are you normal? You don't seem normal. Hmmm.

"Bawla spoke differently then anybody she knew. It made her curious about the girl. Tiffany started walking around Bawla, as if trying to look for some physical way to explain why Bawla talked like she did."

-----

"Sandra just listened in as Riku and Emmet discussed how to best attack this threat. Maybe she would focus on the minions, it depended what use Emmet desired from her."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:31 am

The Gate of Babylon had been opened. A treasury so large it encompassed all of humanity's treasures. The moment Earrings witnessed it opening an urge overcame the Fallen Angel. "All of it." he whispered. "I want..."

"Brother!" Tie's voice broke through snapping Earrings out of it. He realized his own Reality marble opened. They were all showered with heavenly light from the thousands of weapons slowly leaking through reality, aimed at Emmet.

"Oh I'm sorry um I also have an armory large enough for this." the weapons aimed back towards their enemy. It only took a moment for him to realize exactly what they may need. "Yes I think I have a piece of the puzzle, or do you think you can handle it sis?"

"No, Excalibur!" The sword formed in her right hand. "I can't say I would slay it for it wouldn't be the right term. No we need a real showstopper and no unfortunately you could never find it. It was a human weapon after all."

Tie didn't need to say anything else. Earrings knew exactly what she was referring to. "Well it won't end that easily, but I get it. The million twirling bitches might be an issue."

"Your in the presence of a God and his Demonic best friend. I never underestimate my opponent, but this battle is already over." Yori stated simply.The Demon and Chaotic energy coming from his weapon form already began to clash with the power Walpurigsnhact released. A storm was coming to encompass the entire battlefield. Phantoms, beings of spiritual energy born from the pain of humanity began pouring out of the sky. Either intentionally or not Yori began summoning them.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:25 am

The spirits Yori had summoned began to take shape forming horrible masked creatures, collisions of power were causing music to boom over the battlefield.

Emmet mentally linked up with everyone so they quickly establish a battle plan. Within seconds, Riku/Yori, Ashe, and Tie were designated as the main frontline for fighting Walpurgisnacht. Christian, Eva, Kaiser, and Iko would be battling the minion horde while Emmet, Sandra, and Earring multi tasked, mainly dealing with the minions as well but also launching secondary strikes against the witch when able. Jericho was working on spells to weaken Walpurgisnacht, drawing on his Meta Magic to try and off set it's magic.

As Walpurgisnachy burst forth from Riku's barrier, the half demon launched himself into the air, charging up Yori till the air groaned from the power and slicing through the minions, clearing a pathway for it. The witch was floating steadily through the air, laughing occasionally. Ashe raced through the minions till he was directly beneath the witch, the temperature through the space, frost sweeping through the ground, giant spikes of ice formed and impaled Walpurgisnacht.

But they were quickly shattered, leaving only minor wounds that quickly healed. Ashe wasnt detered and gathered angelic and demonic powers in his hands, as minions started swarming him, the conflicting energies caused a large explosion. Iko and Kaiser were slicing through the enemie forces, Kaiser wielding the Muramasa blade and Kusanagi while holding a Kunai in his mouth. Iko held hiss trade mark knife and clutched a few kunai as well.

Thankfully the minions possessed lines of destruction, which he deftly sliced through. Christian was barreling through the minions, his demonic wind whipping around him, blowing them into the air as a secondary current sliced them to bits. Eva batted them away with her vampiric strength, phasing into her mist form to evade their counter attacks. The minions appeared to be armed with weapons, swords, spears, and such, their physical strength was tremendous, a single strike causing the most durable foe to buckle.

Jericho was deep in his incantations, her lips moving rapid though no words appeared to come out. Magical seals appeared one after the other on top of each other. Walpurgisnachts magic was an endless sea, trying to contain such a thing was impossible, but he wasnt about to let something like that deter him. He changed his incantation slightly, instead of containment, he'd settle for trying to drain some of it, if that could be accomplished, then it opened up certain doors.

Emmet was dancing above the battlefield, the gate of Babylons contents raining down, and wreacking havok. Occasionaly they would swirl around him, as if vying for his attention, his hands moved in graceful arcs, taking them up carving through the minions. Phoenix Fire pulsed through Walpurgisnacht, Emmet's power seemed to be working in time with Ashe's , perfectly attuned.

Riku cut through another wave of the minions and appeared in front of Walpurgisnacht.

" Prepare to fall, if this world is fated to dissapear, I refuse to allow it to happen at your hand!! "

Using Yori, he drew more Kanji through the air, the last one appearing just as Jericho created another magic seal, increasing the chaos energy.

Lord of Darkness of the Four Worlds
I call upon you
Grant me all the power that you possess!

The power multiplication spell insured the next spell being cast would be monumental. Riku ground his teeth, the chaos energy was already so great, multiplying that more was threatening to tear them apart, damn it felt great.

Power beyond the twilight
and crimson blood that flows,
Buried in the stream of time
is where your power grows,
I pledge myself to conquer,
all the foes who stand
Before the mighty gift bestowed,
in my unworthy hand
DRAGON SLAVE!

Riku and Yori roared as they unleashed the spell, Walpurgisnacht, unleashed its own magic blast that collided with Riku's spell. They pushed at one another, in massive battle of wills.

----------------------------------------

Bawla strumbled backwards as Tiffany suddenly got close to her, falling over into a perfect backflip and landing gracefully on both legs, then throwing herself to the side " Oh no, i'm simply to clumsy! " Bawla babbled, completely caught up in hersekf till she suddenly remembered Tiffany was there " What is this thing with a vagina doing here?! she's treading on my status of house wife goddess, I doubt she's ever read Jane Austen and that is the perfect showing intelligence, oh yes Edward would never love you! "

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:47 am

"Sandra went on the attack against the minions fighting them with raw power.    They along was strong but seemed combatable.    Sandra kept a eye on the Walpurgisnacht fight seeing a opening.    Minions swarmed Sandra and she used matter control to disintegrate a large portion of them creating herself a brief opening.   Walpurgisnacht was in a power struggle with Riku, Sandra pulled forth a tremendous amount of Phoenix energy and sent the massive cosmic flame attack into Walpurgisnacht.    Minions was closing in and Sandra had to partially divide her focus, Emmet said those things was strong enough to make even them feel pain and suggested against getting hit."

-----

"Tiffany briefly clapped Bawla back flip but started tilting her head curiously as Bawla spoke, having no idea what the other girl is talking about."

Tiffany: Who's Edward?

"Tiffany asked with general curiosity. Bawla was fun to be around, Tiffany found her funny even if she didn't understand much of what Bawla was talking about. Maybe asking about Edward could help her understand."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 3:19 am

Milo: For now..nothing I'm going to let this play out..just using my own power to force this isn't the way I want to do this...the universe needs to know it's not just me I Have an army backing me.

"Milo was watching everything unfold on the screens, his emotions were sporadic and out of control lately when he received the message."

Milo: Hmm I'll be right back I have to attend to this.

"Milo vanished teleporting to the Ventro company office to confront whoever who requested to see him."
Nate: So as I've been saying James..we're pretty fucked aren't we.

"Nate sighed he hated when his pessimistic rants were true but he felt like they were hopeless in this situation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:30 am

"Aaron was sitting in the guest chair, playing with one of the random paper weights on Milo's desk"

Aaron: Oh! About time Milo. I thought you'd be too busy to see an old friend, what with taking over the world and everything else. I actually just need a small favor.

"Aaron was wearing a suit without a tie. His eyes and face showed a lack of sleep, and the quick, every so slightly jumpy way he was talking showed he was on some kind of caffeine rush"

Aaron: My company. I heard what happened to Oliver...we'll need to discuss that later, but for now I need you to return my company to either me or Christopher. You're diverting funds and resources I was using for your little thing, and I need them back.

"He seemed to be in a rush. The entire situation almost seemed to pass him by, his head utterly focused on something else. Milo couldn't quite read his mind because of his powerful psychic blockers, but he could get a single name, the psionic energy of Aaron's single minded pursuit radiating off him ever so slightly. Tanya"

----

"Meanwhile, at Dale (and the Avengers) location, an abandoned Stark factory near Chicago, that Christopher repurposed and set up with security, he's sitting in a dusty couch looking at the ceiling. The Avengers were all off doing something or other, so he was left alone to guard the place with Christopher. Practicing his web slinging at the roof, Dale is suddenly attacked by a massive head ache, and a series of numbers and letters in what appear to be a random order are forcefully placed into his mind, almost burned into it, until he can recite them as easily as he can recite his name"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 1:14 pm

"Milo was surprised to see who'd come to see him not that he was upset he'd been wondering where Aaron had been these past few weeks."

Milo: Taking over the world or making it better, regardless..go on.

"Milo was surprised to see Aaron, but he was glad he was back even if he knew he'd most likely disagree with everything he was doing in every shape, form, or fashion possible. He listened to what Aaron said and managed to catch the name on his mind so he snapped his fingers warping reality to grant Aaron's wish."

Milo: Boom it's back to you and Christopher it's the least I could do, I want to use everyone's resources to keep making things better not just hog them all..it's good to see you back although I have a feeling we may be on opposite ends fairly soon, I do have an intergalactic war to handle at the moment so if that's all?

"Milo wanted to know if this was the only reason for Aaron's visit, he wanted to catch up on old times, but he didn't want to entrust the victory of this planteary war all to Iliria no mater how attractive and powerful she was."
"Dale yelled out in pain as the memories/information were jammed into his head and he quickly spun a web swinging into the building crawling on the roof shaking his head."

Dale: What the fuck was that! CHRIS!

"Dale was swinging towards Christopher to inform him of what just happened."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Aaron: No, no that's everything...

"Aaron was keeping his emotions in check, but there was a certain madness to his eyes that in Milo's own rushing, might go unnoticed. Anyone that sits down and thinks would also consider he seems completely uncaring of what's happening to Oliver"

Aaron: See you around Milo. Try not to blow us all up or something...not yet...

"Aaron walks out. He had a job...he had a mission"

---

"Christopher was on a computer, looking at a video of a riot that had broken down in Seattle concerning the mutant serum. The riots were still happening all across the USA, but less so than in the beginning. People were either calming down, or had become scared after the final defeat of the heroes by Milo"

Christopher: What's wrong Dale? Jezz stop yelling, you're acting as if Milo's attack or something...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:57 pm

The battle against Walpurgisnacht had been raging for what felt like days, the witch's power seemed to be will out end, as was her army. At the last moment, Emmet pulled the bow from his gate of babylon as Earring produced the necessary arrow from his treasury. It wasnt long before they realized they could desstroy the witch with this combination. But it's onslaught was making difficult for anyone to get breathing room.

Riku tore open a hole in space summoning a massive sword from it, Tie instantly recognoized it as the one she'd created during the darkness possession arc. Riku infused the angelic construct with demonic and chaotic energies. Emmet Sandra added their own phoenix energies, causing the blade to go through an epic metamorphosis. With a push, the blade went flying through Walpurgisnachts and pinned it to the ground.

Emmet and earrings combined the bow and arrow, unleashing it's attack. Walpurgisnacht was engulfed in a massive column of light that destoryed every aspect of it. The witch's farm fell soon after that, wrapping up the situation.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:43 am

*It seemed at long last be over. Sandra wasn't long sending word to Tenesha that they'd won. She didn't keep track of how long the battle was, though it felt long, long enough Sandra was missing the company of her girlfriend, or girlfriends she should say. She spoke to Emmet, now having a taste of what the Code;Breakers deals with.*

Sandra: So... that was a fight. Clearly SXM isn't the only group dealing with end of the world apocalypses. Just wouldn't feel like home unless the world was ending every other week.

*Sandra smiled, that last line being a joke reflecting on her years in SXM.*

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:00 pm

"Dale walks up to Christopher, still holding his head"

Dale: I had...damn my head hurts
Christopher: You had a what? Come on, spit it
Dale: Calm your tits doctor. Here

"Dale types out the string of numbers on the computer from memory. It's practically burned into his head"

Christopher: Hmm...this is...
Dale: A pain in my ass! Or head. Whichever!
Christopher: And it's also...hmm...time coordinates...

"Christopher quickly starts typing at the computer, punching in lines of code"

Dale: What?
Christopher: Yes time coordinatres. Time travel. I can come up with a fairly easy script to render them into something we can general understand, a date and a place. But obviously we can't travel there. We'd need a time machine or a...
Dale: Or a Japanese samurai?
Christopher: Yes...yes that would work I suppose.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 11:44 pm

"Katy had returned to Yamairo's group after Sandra was called away on action. Things was quiet, there seemed to be nobody who had a effective plan to stop Milo. The team was so split apart and there wasn't much to do a lot of times except rack your brain tying think of ways to fix things or babysit Tiffany."

Katy: Hey wait... where is Tiffany?

"Katy realized she hasn't seen Tiffany since her visit with Sandra and the Code:Breakers."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:02 am

"Yamairo was the only one up still, sitting alone in the living room, as Katy returned"

Yamairo: Katy, you're back...I'm not sure. I assume she's out there somewhere. I can try and locate her if you want.

"Yamairo's head was elsewhere, but all the help they could get now was useful"

---

"Dale and Christopher were at the computer when the rest of the Avengers return to the base"

Dale: About time you got back!
Matt: Yo what's the matter Spidey, getting gittery without your big boy Goliath here to guard you
Christopher: No, not at all...we have an hmm, development

"Christopher and Dale go through what had just happened"

Pol-Aris: So wait...what triggered the headache Dale Parker?
Dale: Princess, if I knew that, I wouldn't be, as dear "I should Pym particle my brain" Goliath said, gittery.
Tyler: This is concerning though...can you pinpoint exactly what that future is?
Natsu: How the high hell does that even work anyway! Future coordinates. Isn't that just going ahead towards a date?
Christopher: Not...exactly.

"Christopher brings up a large tree diagram"

Christopher: This...is our world. Or well, a representation of our world. We, are here

"Christopher points to one of the numerous branches. The rest of the diagram seems to extent forever in width, but has a clear beginning and end"

Nono: This is...is this complete doctor Hank?
Christopher: Oh, dear heaven's no. You'd need a computer with the computing power of several suns to even hope to begin rendering the complete version, and of course you'd never finish and likely trigger a singularity that ends the universe but, the point is, this is the multiverse. The "future" is really just one of the multible possible branches that we can arrive at from our world. Dimensional and temporal travel are thus, more or less...synonimous. I mean there's differences, but at the core of it is that, your choices, even the most small, create deviations. Those deviations become entire new worlds. Infinite versions.
Elsa: With a beginning, and end, all fated to return to the root of all things...
Christopher: What? I mean, theoretically yes, there has to be an end. Entropy dictates that but...how do you?
Elsa: It is what all magi are taught. The root of all things, the beginning of all mysticism. It is given the name of Akasha.
Sean: Where have I heard that name...

"Sean seemed to remember that word"

Dale: Prolly Amber Seanny. The sorcery she wields draws power from Akasha. but anyway, crazy mystical theories that are likely no more than folk tales aside, what does that mean herr doctor? The graph.
Christopher: Well, if the coordinates are correct. They're poiting towards this Earth. Earth 13091215. A possible, very close, branch of our own Earth. I don't have the means to create a time machine or a dimensional transporter that operates based on temporal coordinates...the only way to get there is Yamairo. Except we don't know where Yamairo is hiding.
Dale: We know somehow who does though...Savage Lands. Psych is there.
Tyler: Well, then I guess we have our headings then
Matt: Aww shit this is gonna be another one of those days isn't it?
Laxus: Ain't it every time dawg?

Tyler: Christopher, ready the launch pad. Nono, help transport the gear back on board.
Sean: So we're abandoning this place?
Tyler: If I'm right...and I hope I am, this might just be the last offensive. No point leaving behind things Milo's agents can find and use to track us.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:40 am

Katy: She's annoying to have around, but with guidance she can almost pull off being a lesser version of Milo, which is still quite helpful. So, like you said the more help we can get.

"Yamairo understood that was a confirmation to find Tiffany."

Katy: Sorry I left so suddenly before. Sandra kinda teleported me without warning. It went good if your wondering, she seems really happy over with Emmet's group. I don't image her kids are taking her departure well, no idea how she intends to work all that out but, being free of Dave seems to have brought her some genuine joy. Well, I didn't get much further as something came up that called Sandra and Emmet attention.

"Katy had mixed feelings about all this. On one hand she was happy for Sandra, her marriage had been on the rocks for years and she finally made a choice for herself not for others. But then thinking of the state Dave must be in now made her sad."

Katy: If you ask me I think Sandra is officially done with team Ventro. I didn't see any signs that would hint at her being a spy or anything. So we're still fine being in contact with Code:Breakers, or even calling Sandra herself if we need some Phoenix aid.

"While unsure of some of Sandra recent lifestyle changes, in her opinion The Phoenix could be trusted."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 12:57 am

Yamairo: I have zero business in Sandra's afairs Katy. As long as she's not taking over nations and triggering mutant/human conflicts, her life is her life. I can't force her to help us...I certaintly can't tell her how to live her life

"Yamairo had his own opinions of course, but he was always very good at being polite and keeping them to himself"

Yamairo: Right now, we don't have a move to make. I want to try and figure out who were those time travelers. I'll try and locate Tifanny

"Yamairo closes his eyes, and begins using his spacial awareness to slowly scower the planet. It'll take him several dozen minutes, perhaps more, depending on how far away Tifanny is from his current location"

---

"Meanwhile, the Avengers quinjet blasts out of Illinoi airspace, cloaked, and soon exists US airspace into the atlantic, before turning south towards Antartica, the savage lands. Tyler's at the wheel"

Sean: I don't understand why me and Nono can't just teleport us
Christopher: Machinery's too sensitive for your methods of transportation.

"Meanwhile, Elsa is looking out the window with a contemplating look. Dale sits next to her"

Dale: You okay there Elsy. You seem worried about something.
Elsa: I am...I've been having this strange ominous feeling...a presence on this planet, getting stronger. Natsu and Laxus felt it too...

"Dale's usual happy go lucky expression is replaced with a similar, ominous look"

Dale: Same...it's mystical in nature isn't it? I mean I'm a former sorcerer supreme but without the Vishanti's spellbooks, I don't have half the experience you guys have...but even then, I can sense it.
Elsa: Yes, it's mystical...I don't know what it is but there are worse things afoot than Milo Ventro's mad grab for power...and that is a very scary thought indeed.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 1:18 am

Katy: I agree we can't force her to help us, what I meant is if we do figure something out, I believe we can trust and ask her for her help.

"Yamairo other point was true as well. Katy didn't like any of friends being hurt but Sandra's choices was her own, close friends as they where even Katy agreed she didn't have any right to tell Sandra how to live her life."

Katy: When you find Tiffany, I can go get her if you want. Dunno why but it seems like she listens to me better then most others.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:22 am

"Yamairo stays focused for almost an hour, before finally opening his eyes. He grabs a nearby map"

Yamairo: Here...she should be somewhere there. Lets go. I have to go with you to pinpoint the exact location

"Yamairo stands up, his sheathed sword teleporting into his hand, as he secures it"

---

"Meanwhile, the Avengers quinjet as arrived in the Savage Lands as the Avengers disembark"

Tyler: Well, we're here.
Pol-Aris: Where do you figure they are hiding?
Tyler: Hmm...not sure. Christopher?

"Christopher is back at the ship"

Christopher: Nothing...they're definitely masked. SXM don't play around.

"Christopher exits the ship"

Tyler: So how do we find them?

"Pol-Aris takes to the skies"

Pol-Aris: We get their attention...
Tyler: Princess...please don't do anything stupid?
Pol-Aris: Me? Why I'd never...

"The ground starts to shake, as every bit of metal in a wide mile radius starts to move towards Pol-Aris, slowly but surely"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:53 am

Katy: Alright lets go.

"Yamairo takes Katy and they go to the location. The location they appeared at surprised Katy."

Katy: What the... this looks like the Code:Breakers location. What in the world is Tiffany doing here?

"This was a different part of the C:B base then Katy had seen on her previous visit, but she was certain it was them. Katy didn't recognize the location on the map but in person this looked like a area Emmet would have dazzled up."

Katy: Hmm, maybe Tiffany tried to follow me but overshot my exact location, landing elsewhere in the Code:Breakers base. I hope she hasn't started any fights. Clearly she's moved from this spot since arriving.

"There did seem to be a couple people not far away from where Yamairo and Katy arrived. If Tiffany arrived exactly where they did and spotted those same people, then likely she'd have spoken to them."

Katy: Well if Tiffany is around here, those guys over there

"Katy pointed out a pair of large wide open doors that showed 2 guys in what seemed to be a library. These two guys being Genesis and Noah."

Katy: They've likely seen her. Maybe we should just go and ask?

-----

"Meanwhile Tiffany was sitting on the floor legs crossed, she was listening intently as Bawla was over dramatically explaining the entire story of the man she called Edward. Tiffany had questioned who that was and Bawla found it unacceptable somebody not know of that name."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:59 am

Yamairo: She is here...although I rather avoid just teleporting to her. Go and ask. Now that I think about it...Sandra, are you there?

"Yamairo hadn't planned to talk to Sandra, but something had come to his mind now that he was here"

----

"Meanwhile, as Pol-Aris continues to move the metal, inside the temporary SXM base in the Savage Lands, the metal is shaking as it's moved, James contacts to Avengers"

James: Captain...this is Psych. Tell the princess to stop and just follow my directions.

Tyler: Princess! You can stop now!

"Pol-Aris stops, as Tyler follows James directions, getting him through the wildlife of the savage lands, and eventually arriving at the base, which is the SXM station repurposed. Inside, they find Filipe, James and Nate. Everyone else appears to be offbase"

Filipe: Don't you think that was a tad...excessive?
Pol-Aris: It worked, did it not?
Tyler: We need to talk to Yamairo. Christopher and Dale have found something that might be a clue...or not, we're not sure
Christopher: Oh it's DEFINITELY a clue. Now if it's a clue about our current predicaments or a clue about something worse, that I can't say
Filipe: Worse? Goddamn it Avengers, please not worse...
Tyler: I apologize...it may very well be worse.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 12:32 pm

"Katy went to the library to talk to Noah and Genesis about Tiffany. She knew something of them being Sandra's friend but wasn't as accustomed to them as say Emmet or someone. She knocked on the open door just to get the two's attention."

Katy: Um excuse me, I'm looking for a friend of mine. Have any of you seen a unusual women around here?

-----

"Sandra was celebrating with Emmet and the group. She was about to head back and tell Tenesha and Roberta about her recent adventure when she picked up the call from Yamairo."

Sandra: Yamairo, so good to hear from you. Yes I'm here. Oh! Apparently so are you...

"Sandra picked up on Yamairo location at the Code:Breakers base, she informed Emmet she would see him in a bit and teleported to Yama's location."

Sandra: Hello Yama. Been a while hasn't it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next