Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 12:12 am

"Just as Abby tries it, Anya's empowerment starts and Leo overpowers her before clocking her with insane speed and power"

Leo: ABOUT TIME YOU HIT THE DAMN GUITAR!

"He moves at superhuman speeds, predicting every vector Abby throws before giving her a roundhouse kick to the face, before turning to Garfield"

Leo: Your turn tentacle bitch!

"Leo moves towards him, again predicting his tentacles as they blast towards him"

---

"Stella absorbs the psionic energy powering the flames, but even with Anya's boost she can't contain the Phoenix completely and gets blasted back. However, Akemi's already gone, appearing behind Sandra. and stabbing her straight through the neck. Before she can capitalize, Yamairo manages to teleport out of the cage (since Akemi's omnipresence has now ended) and Akemi barely dodges in time as his space rending slash cuts right through her adamantium blade. Before she can recoup. She teleports the blade, fixed, to her hand, as Yamairo heals Sandra"

Yamairo: Sandra! The girl with the guitar! Now!

"And with that Yamairo launches himself towards Akemi to try and hold her back long enough for Sandra to do her thing"

---

"Gally also blocks the attack before matching Cassandra blow for blow, heavenly energy erupting from her every attack as she gets more and more powerful. However, her metallic body, just like in the present, begins to crack under the strain"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 2:25 am

As waves of phoenix enery, omnipresent time strikes and whatever else were washing over the battle, the Code:Breakers weathered through it all with the insane combat mania that was befitting a group of psychotic murderers-Puckish rogues. Kaiser narrowed his eyes as he regarded Avery, as the current, temporary, wielder of the Gate of Babylon, he was attuened to everything that the treasury contained.

That sword Avery wielded should be in it and their was Avery himself, he'd heard the mans name numerous times but had never encountered him before. But in his general vicinity, he could feel the the blood of the king of heroes, the same that coursed through his own blood, through Avery. Riku brushed the dirt off himself and flipped the bird at Avery " Up yours you* Incredibly filthy, disgusting, and the over the top insults*, I'll flay the skin off your dick and make you eat it! * More insults* "

Elphaba appeared next to her mother, blushing so hard that her skin appeared to pink " Um, mother allow me to battle this....jerk? "

Riku starred at the girl, horrified " Jerk? Come now, no child of mine's trash talk is that weak. Surely you have more to say "

".......Um, you big jerk? "

" Kaiser, what have you been teaching my children?! "

" How to be somewhat decent and not completely evil "

" WHAT THE FUCK!! "

Elphabab launched herself at Avery, unleashing blades of wind as she aimed her sword at his throat.

Riku shook his head, getting back to the task at hand, frowning as he heard Anya play " Anyway, we cant allow this tone deaf bitch to keep torturing those strings in our presence! The Queen Goddess would never forgive us if we didnt teach her what real music is "

Kaiser grinned wickedly " Couldnt agree more " he pulled out the scepter of musical fantasy and drove it into the ground. Anya's playing was immediately disrupted by another source of music that pulsed through the whole battlefield. As Sandra turned her attention to Anya, she felt a familiar presence waft through her mind and grinned, realizing this song would be a duet.

Sandra:
Ain't it great how we met each other
On this wild and crazy carousel of life
Ain't it cool how it changed the paths of our lives
Set us off on new adventures

Emmet and Sandra:
This carousel takes us round and round
This labyrinth of life
You can't tell up from down
Havin' so much fun
We forget to check where this crossroad's takin' us
But hey, here we come!

Emmet and Sandra:
This carousel spins us round so much
Sometimes you don't know
Should you stay or get off.
It's only just begun...
Welcome to this wild maze of life!

Emmet:
Ain't it fun how this life is giving
Us the chance to be a hero or a fiend
It's our choice,
So let us try to make the
Best of
What our Fates have laid in our cribs

Emmet and Sandra:
This carousel, spins inside our minds
This labyrinth of life
You can’t tell wrong from right
Having so much fun
Didn't see the cliff
Past that hairpin bend in the road
But hey, here we go

Emmet and Sandra:
This carousel
Takes us higher and higher
The force of gravity's
No realer than the fire
(That's) burning in you heart
Welcome to this wild
Maze of life!

Sandra(Emmet):
Thinking you got it figured
Thinking you got a grasp on how it all works now

(But it's)
Spinnin' you round and round
(Can you tell up from down?)
Spinnin' inside your mind
(Can you tell wrong from right?)
Nothin' to do but let go and enjoy the ride!

Emmet, Sandra, and Phoenix:
This carousel
Takes us round and round
This crazy maze of life
You can't tell up from down
Having so much fun
We forgot to ask
Where this magic's taking us
But hey, here we come

Emmet and Sandra:
This carousel
Spins you round and out
You really don't know why
But it makes you wanna shout:
"We've only just begun -
Let's enjoy this wild
Maze of life!"

Emmets flawless voice joined Sandra's in the song, having been stored in the scepter for one time use a long time ago. Anya was awestruck by the beatiful music, despite herself, and barely noticed that the strings on her guitar all broke apart. With their power cut off and the Code:Breakers own seemingly magnified, the tide was quickly turned.

Anya's music boost cut off Leo just an instat before he reached Garfield, giving the vampire the opening he needed and punching the boy in the stomache so hard , he was sent flying with vomit shooting out of his mouth. But before he crashed into the wall, one of Garfields tentacles caught him " Heh, now lets see whose the bitch now, hope your a screamer " the look Garfield was giving Leo was trully a terrifying one. Abby groaned as she got to her feet, still this was nothing compared to the intense training she'd gone through since joining the Code:Breakers.

Cassandra suddenly felt a chill run down her spine, followed by a wave of frigid air, she teleported away before she was encased in ice. Ashe appeared in front of her, writhed in angelic and demonic energy. His face was impassive, even as his wings burst from his back. Pure black and looking incredibly distored, as if they were barely keeping form. Jericho was watching the display from below. He thought it was a shame to leave such a force out of the main show. It had been to long since he'd looked upon the hybrid in action.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 3:04 am

"That attack came suddenly, Leo strength probably would of broke Abby neck back in the early days. Luckily years of the Code:Breakers has prepared her for battle with stronger opponents."

Abby: Garfield didn't I give you some goons to kill? Why are you taking my score? Urg you know what, never mind. Have fun.

"Abby welcomed help when it was needed, but she felt she could of took Leo. This feels like Garfield is just jumping in on her win, which was kinda annoying. Abby cast another spell, swapping out her spacial abilities for telepathic ones. She got Haraku location and continued onward to find the girl."

Abby: Come find me when your done.

"Garfield picked up the tone of annoyance as Abby left, clearly taking over the fight with Leo rubbed her wrongly."

-----

"Even 17 years into the future with Emmet gone and this group still breaks into suddenly musicals, at least it was a interesting way to fight to say the least. Questionably of the musical tactics aside, it yielded results."

Sandra: Now is our time Yamairo, lets finish Akemi.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Yamairo: NO! BACK OFF!

"Yamairo had a look in his eyes as he battled Akemi blow for blow. Without the boost, things were slightly less difficult, but only slightly, and he was still losing, Akemi could feel what was happening to her team, but was being given a chance to intervene or turn back time as Yamairo kept her busy, eventually she finds an opening as she attempts to teleport twice into an attack at her side, teleporting to match the first blows and then slicing him across the shoulder in a perfect flip. Yamairo teleports to the floor and she follows, blade to his neck, Yamairo panting. Akemi takes the chance to fix Anya's strings and turn back time on Stella's injuries"

Akemi: You have little chance of defeating me. I'm giving you and the ones of the past one last chance, surrender a

"Just then she's forced to revert a blast of lightning from above, Yamairo takes the chance, to turn and slice at her, and she barely avoids it in time, being forced to parry"

Akemi: You...

"Akemi is now surrounded by Yamairo and Isabel both. Stella runs up to Anya and puts up defenses again"

Stella: We're hopelessly outmatched he-

"Just as Stella is contemplating their situation, the telepathic defenses around the entire planet break down. Instantly, every soldier in the island is taken control of. Anya goes still as well, and Stella is eventually overpowered as well"

James: Attention Akemi Ventro, general of the Genoshan military and representative of Milo Ventro. This is James Howler. I have taken control of all your military forces. You are defeated. Lay down your arms or we will be forced to terminate you and the rest of your forces.

"Akemi drops her weapon immediately after that, without even needing telepathic prodding, and just sits seiza on the floor. Amber floats down beside Sandra"

Amber: Well...that's round 1.

---

"Leo's knocked out by just the punch without Anya giving him enhanced physical powers"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:05 pm

Sandra: Yea but next is round 2. That's what worries me.

*Sandra could old guess that the big dogs was next, how this would go is anybodies game.*

-----

*Abby meanwhile had closed in on Harkura location.*

Abby: Well this is the place.

*Abby cast a spell to conjure fire via magic about to enter a anti-mugen field. The properties of her Vectors might protect him, but if not it was best having a backup plan in place. Abby tore through the lock and entered the prison area.*

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:11 pm

"The prison area she was in was filled with all kinds of high value targets. Abby recognizes a few people from old SXM files that keep tabs on high profile people, like precogs, omega level mutants, so forth. But nobody she personally knows. That is, until the very last cell, where Haruka is being held, restrained at her hands and feet by what appear to be an anti mugen stasis field."

Haruka: Who...oh...Abigail right? What are you...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:26 pm

*The name Abigail had seemed to get Abby's attention some.*

Abby: Oh my, nobody had called me by that name in years.

*Abby could feel her Vectors was still active, but controlling them in this place was proving problematic, as she had expected. A prime reason she had come with a backup.*

Abby: I'm here to break you free, Haruka. A conjoint effort of Code:Breakers, what remains of SXM, and a team of time travelers. Needless to say, we put a lot at risk to get this far, to get you.

*Abby gathered fire in hands, the properties of magic not being slowed by a anti-mugen field.*

Abby: Don't struggle, I wouldn't want to hit you.

*Abby attacked the bindings to break Haruka free.*

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:26 pm

"The bindings melt and Haruka falls forward into Abby, obviously quite disoriented"

---

"Meanwhile, Akemi is behind held in place by the team as Amber continues her efforts to prepare for whatever is coming"

---

"Elsewhere, despite Avery now also being taken down, Cassandra and Gally continue their battle. Gally powers out of an attack of telekinetic energy and then forms a huge blast of heavenly energy, sending it forward in a cutting motion with her staff sword"

Gally: Stand down Goblin! This is our win. You can not hope to win this day!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:54 pm

"Abby puts Haruka arm over her shoulders and helps carry her outside the prison. She didn't trust being in there. Once outside the cells Abby laid Haruka down."

Abby: We need you more mobile then this, lets see.

"Abby laid her right hand on on Haruka shoulder, she knew something that might help but at a bit of cost to her. Abby spoke another enchanting and Haruka felt energy flow into her. While Haruka was feeling more energized Abby was getting drained, what she had done was a energy transfer of her own stamina to Haruka. Abby stopped before she drained herself to much. Haruka while not completely recovered looked a lot better then she had been."

Abby: You good to go, it's best we rejoin the others ASAP.

-----

"Cassandra time warped out of the attacks way."

Cassandra: You've gotten past the initial forces, congrats. Very few take this long to die. You are all still screwed regardless when round 2 starts.

"Cassandra gathered large amounts of Goblin Force energy and unleashed it upon the angel. Cassandra figured if she couldn't overpower the angel, all she'd have to do it outlast it."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:03 pm

"Gally creates an enochian sigil that completely nullifies the psionic attack. Her hands visibly crack as she does it. She then teleports behind Cassandra a few good hundred feet and throws her weapon like a javelin. It travels like a lightning, but Gally moves faster, appearing above Cassandra and showering her in heavenly fire with a punching motion"

Gally: So be it girl! I shall show you Heaven's Wrath!

----

"Haruka shakes her head and tries to teleport, but can't at first. Eventually she finds her barrings and teleports both herself and Abby to the others. Yamairo smiles upon seeing her"

Haruka: Y-yamaro! Why are you here!
Yamairo: We came searching for a solution obviously. Ended up a bit, over involved. Aya is around. Are you okay?

"Haruka nods awkwardly before staring at Akemi, who is still sitting seiza without moving. She walks over drawing a knife, but Yamairo grabs her arm"

Haruka: What are you doing! We can end her right now! She is one of Emperor Fusion's most powerful warriors! It would be a massive blow!
Yamairo: Even if you are right, you're not the one to do it
Haruka: What...why?
Yamairo: Because she is your sister and you are not do it, are we clear?

"Yamairo looks sternly at Haruka, who just puts her knife away"

Haruka: Aya sensei is right. You are too soft. So what now? I figure we'll have another hour before the closest army moves here. It'll be Amy, Fusion's daughter. She's even stronger than Akemi. And she wont come alone.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:16 pm

"Cassandra tries to shield herself from the attacks with a barrier, she hadn't failed to see Gally armor cracking, needless to say time was on Cassandra side. She just had to hold out."

-----

Abby: An hour? Emperor Fusion must be getting lazy in his old age. I remember times these people could warp entire planets on a whim if they wanted to. Well, the more time for us the better, I guess.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 9:46 am

Amber: They didn't have to face me or my magic to get through before Abby. More importantly, what do we do with Akemi Ventro and her lieutenants if not kill them? Antimugen doesn't work on all of them. I could maybe perform a Sorcery spell to remove their powers

"Haruka is still eyeing Akemi while playing with her knife, throwing it and teleporting it back to her hand. Yamairo is staring between his two future daughters, and a little glimpse of understanding passes by his face for just a split second"

Yamairo: No. Akemi wont move a muscle, otherwise James can lobotomize her entire army. She may be ruthless to her enemies, but not to her own...right?

"Amber stares at the girl and nods"

Amber: Anyone in the Terran military would follow her to death, willingly. She inspires actual loyalty and courage...takes after her father I suppose

"Akemi remains silent and doesn't say a word. Haruka just scoffs and walks away"

---

"As Cassandra shields herself, she sees Gally's entire arm crack, but realizes too late why. She has created two perfect copies of herself as Avacyn, who materialize inside the barrier, one of them transporting the archangel blade to her hand, while the other uses an enochian sigil to alter the speed of the passage of time around Cassandra to confuse her. By the time Cassandra realizes, she has the archangel blade stuck against her chest. The clones vanish, replaced with Gally, with the cyborg arm completely destroyed, but projecting forth her full archangel form [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "

Gally: My victory Cassandra Fuller...may you find peace in the other world, brave warrior of mankind, gone astray, Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto...

"Gally moves to plunge the sword in, both the cold and the warmth of a reaper emanating from her""

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:22 pm

"The sword gets plunged into Cassandra, piercing her body completely.    Cassandra smirks in the face of death."

Cassandra: Round 1... the angel... I do so hope... your still alive when I return.

-----

"With an hour to go Sandra had just stayed back listening to everything.   The more she listened the more it seems Yamairo was straying from their entire goal of even coming here.   She linked herself to Yamairo mind."

Sandra: Yamairo how long do you intent to stay here?   The entire goal of this trip was to figure out what happened, we know it was Illira's influence on Milo. The more I look at this the pointless it seems to stay.   It took us both plus James just to get past Akemi, now we have Milo's daughter.    Even if we get past her somehow, eventually we'd have to contend with Milo himself.    Our best bet at saving anything is in our own time, stopping Illira from ever corrupting Milo to start.    If we stay here to long, we're all going to die.   You do realize this, right?

"They had found out what they needed to do, they have freed future Amber, and they had rescued Hakura.   They'd done everything they came to do, and it was time to leave while they still could."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:10 am

Gally: You will not be returning, for this is the blade of Heavenly Host, the Archangel Blade. Requiescat in pace.

"Gally removes the blade as the Avacyn projection around her fades, leaving behind just her cyborg body, and the blade disappears too. Cassandra feels herself die, strangely at peace and warm, visions of her family before Emperor Fusion's war around her"

---

"Yamairo stared at Sandra and sighed. Yes, it was true...but he couldn't leave them here like this"

James: I heard that. She's right Yamairo, you have no business here.
Yamairo: Amber...now that you're calmer, what was this about a mystic war, and a lock?

"Amber sighs"

Amber: A long long time ago, before anything that we, as beings of reason, can comprehend, a single thread of existence came into being from the origin of The One. That thread is the multiverse. Along with that thread, was born a pool of esoteric knowledge from whence all magic sprouts, The Root, Akasha, the Akashic records. Born out of The One, it is the source of all mysticism, magical entities and magecraft. Everything, from beings as mighty as Odin or Yahweh, to simple things such as a levitation spell, are born of Akasha in some way or another. It is one of the great sources of power of the multiverse, along with the power of the cosmos.

"Amber creates a rope apparition that begins to unravel itself into countless smaller threads"

Amber: As the multiverse expanded, it went from a single thread with a rope of countless infinite threads, all running together in seemingly parallel fashion. But that is not so. To those able to comprehend beyond comprehension of reason and logic, it can be viewed as the true, ultimate timeline

"Amber stretches the endless threads of the rope with one single gigantic thread that encircles everyone present for the explanation"

Amber: And understanding this is key to understanding the Outer Gods, and the Witches Gold and Silver. The Outer Gods were born out of the madness of reason, they came into being when the first sentient beings of the multiverse appeared. Beyond reason, beyond the thread of the multiverse itself, these Eight Entities, that go in various occult sources around the dimensions as Morgul, Lilith, Nyarlathothep, Azathoth, Yag-Sothoth, Kazhad-Dûm, Hastur and Ithaqua, are powerful beyond anything you can imagine, and each alone can easily bring an entire universe to ruin with their influence were they allowed out in their full form. To combat them, The Root created for itself two entities, the Golden Witch, and the Silver Witch. Beatrice and Featharine

Yamairo: Wait...Holst told me a story of something that happened to him and a few other heroes a few years back...those names...

Amber: They...enjoy "playing" with us here on Earth. I'm sure that is something unique to your dimension, or your timeline, as one thing important to note. The witches and the outer gods do not have parallels. They exist across the entire multiverse as a single entity in each, and so do their blessings and curses. This can become confusing when for example, you account for Iliria. There are countless Iliria's, but only one Lilith. Iliria is a gate through which Lilith can manifest, not Lilith herself...god help us if that were truly the case. But regardless, she can manifest a great deal of Lilith to be a dangerous

"Amber reforms the flowing thread projection"

Amber: And so, these two groups began a war for the fate of existence. The Mystic War. The war cannot be properly mapped, for it happens across all of existence across countless parallel worlds. To even attempt to map it's true order would be an undertaking of countless lifetimes. We do know universes came and went before things changed. And changed they did. For both the outer gods and the witches began to be worshiped, and with that, came followers, armies, entire universes plunged into warfare over the two sides. The witches eventually blessed five individuals with the power of the Root. Giving them but a glimpse, these five individuals became capable of magic beyond magic. What we call Sorcery. And here lies another bit of the impossibility of these beings. Only five beings, truly, in all the multiverse, can wield the Sorceries. With...one annoying exception

"Amber obviously refers to Milo"

Amber: For Milo's nature as an Absorbium means he too has...connections to a higher power, and that is true for all universes. But to leave that aside, The likely reason I cannot perform the sorcery, is because in some universe, there is an Amber that can. Remember multiverses diverge at key moments, so that complicates matters, not to mention perception of reality on understanding of spellcasting and...you know what, lets just stay with, sorcery a is really fucking big deal. So much so, these five warriors turned the tides of the war, each in their own way. I've only ever met 3 of them. Zelretch, my master, the second sorcerer, Goulrur the fifth sorcerer, and Clocks, the fourth. The 1st is...reclusive, and the 3rd is dead.

Yamairo: Oh, wait! I know the 3rd.

"Yamairo holds up his right arm"

Amber: That arm...I performed a bit of Sorcery to fix you at that time yes. There was an old tome on Heaven's Feel, the third...because the third sorcery comes from planet as well, from an elf. But anyway. Eventually the witches succeeded in locking the gods away from the threads of existence, and with that vanished. But you know how the song goes, the armies did not disperse, fanaticism and worship and war continued in the name of those who had ended their own wars. Left with no resort, my master created a barrier of impossibility with the Second Sorcery, and shut the war away. Countless universes embroiled in never ending hellish war beyond our understanding...and that is what's coming Yamairo

"Amber cuts the thread to make a point and stares at Yama. Yama at this point looks severely concerned"

Amber: If the Outer Gods break from the banishment of the Witches, which thanks to Milo Ventro, Emperor Fusion's, actions on this plane of existence, the entire multiverse will be consumed again. NOWHERE will be safe. Once more, their plan is to funnel EVERYTHING into this reality, so that no escape is possible. Beyond the countless lives such merging of parallel worlds would cost...the multiverse is a rope for it holds strong, and is to hold strong from the first thread to the last gasp. If you unravel it at the center, it WILL collapse on itself. What Iliria and Milo have done here can doom us all, and I...I hid it, so that he Root would not notice. Even were the Witches to act now, this world is already consumed in such conflicts, depravities and bloodsheds, that it belongs on the other side of the Lock. But I do not have the power to put it there. But one with the full power of the 2nd Sorcery does.
Yamairo: So the other you...the you of my time, my world...but wait, if we put everything here behind the lock...what happens?
Amber: You don't understand Yamairo...WE HAVE NO CHOICE!
Yamairo:...I refuse to accept that

"Amber looks shocked, so does Haruka"

Amber: Bitch, you're talking to the damn fucking person that most knows about this crap in the entire fucking world! You think you got a better solution, name it!

Yamairo: Well...why not call the sorcerers? I mean, the three remaining ones. Maybe they can help? If you can't call them from here, someone goes back in time and calls them from there. You said it yourself, the passage of time and the traveling between dimensions becomes something we cannot understand. What assurances are there we can safely contain this? How do we know what butterflies not to step on? Might be we lock this away and they've already somehow made another version of it, and there's no assurances how time goes...unless, we do both. We go back in time, save our own timeline, save our Amber. And we hold the line here until backup arrives. They want to funnel everything through here right? That's both their plan, and ours. They funnel everything through here, means if we stand at the funnel and hold them there, they can't escape, They locked themselves in a thread that goes nowhere. We cut the thread...we cut it all...right?

"Amber stares blankly at Yamairo"

Amber: Yeah...actually yeah that makes sense...so...who goes back?
Yamairo: Everyone. Except me. Sandra, you hear that? Gather Riku and the others. Katy as well. And take Isabel
Isabel: I prot-
Yamairo: No argument.

"Isabel silences herself, but does not look pleased behind her emotionless gaze"

James: You do know, assuming all this insanity is correct...that means whatever is happening in the past might be "synched up", meaning they'd need to hurry or risk not making it in time at all...right?
Yamairo: I figured yeah...you hear that Sandra. Do try to make it quick. Find Aya, find Amber, cut the Soul Deal, stop Milo AT ANY COSTS...at any costs got it? Once you do that, let Amber do her thing in the past...I'll hold things here for as long as I can, buy you all the time possible.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 4:43 am

Sandra: I'll get it done Yamairo. SXM, Code:Breakers, get ready, we're leaving. Yamairo, good luck to you. I'd insist you return with us, but I can already see you won't. If this is the last we meet, it's been a pleasure knowing you.

"Sandra gets her group from her time, once back she'd have to contact everyone she could get. Milo had to be stopped and failure this time wasn't a option. Sandra took her team back to their timeline, leaving Yamairo stung but Sandra knew what was going on in his mind, only way he'd return is if she'd forced him to. Once back to her time Sandra started getting things together."

Sandra: Emmet we're back, gather the remaining Code:Breakers and whatever allies you have. We go after Milo and we do it now. Shadow X-Men, I'm also reaching out to you as well. The future is bleak, we either stop Milo now or we're all fucked.

"Sandra seen only one real option, Milo was the only one who knew Amber location. Getting to Amber meant going through Milo and anyone that decided to join his side. There really was little else to do. Sandra started searching the planet, Aya was key in this, without her finding Amber was a worthless effort."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:11 am

"Aya was of course, where she had been left, looking after the infant Akemi at the Hokkaido safehouse, which was of course still in one piece. Sandra returns just a few hours after she had left with the team before, at the savage lands, despite at least a day having passed in the future"

James: Sandra! Wait what do you...
Tyler: Woa there, Sandra

"The Avengers were also still present. Filipe, and now Anna as well. Christopher was busy at the computer when they arrive"

Christopher: oh! I just pocked up a huge spike in psionic-tempora en-...oh right, Sandra's back. So?!
James: Where's Yamairo? "reads a mind" Wait he stayed behind, what?
Filipe: Fuck happened. You were gone a few good hours, I'd figure you come back at the same spot

Anna: Give the woman some damn breathing room! Sandra...what happened?

---

"Meanwhile, in the future (gonna start adding FT to the end of future characters to make it easier on everyone), Yamairo was now alone with the future people, Code:Breakers, Amber, Haruka. Gally joins them, her arm slow to repair"

AmberFT: So...how bad do you think this is going to get?
Yamairo:...extremely. Amy, Iliria, Sandra and Milo...
JamesFT: You still have time to head back
Yamairo: I'm not leaving. I hold my ground

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:37 pm

"The quickest way to pass on the information she knew was telepathically, which was what she did explaining about Milo, Illira, Amber & the soul deal, what has happened to them and the time lines & the outer gods in a fraction of the time it would normally."

Sandra: There, to stop our time from going to shit we need Amber, and only Milo or Illia can get us to her. Yamairo stayed behind to stall us time, but if we don't hurry with this we're all done for anyway.

"Sandra reaches out to Aya."

Sandra: Aya it's Sandra, sorry to bring this on suddenly but get yourself ready. We have a important mission and we need you for it. You need to cut a soul deal placed on Amber.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:40 pm

"Aya is sitting quietly in the living room with Rachel, when Sandra reaches out"

Aya: Understood...teleport me where you are. Oh, and if you could, bring my sword. It should be hidden under a floorboard in my room. I believe your telepathy lets you see where. Rachel, I'll be going...
Rachel: Wha? Going where? Yama, Isabel and Filipe aren't back. And
Aya: It seems they require my assistance as well...I would also advice you call out to Galadriel and Stella, for I believe their help might be needed as well
Rachel:...fucking Christ. What did my brother do this time?

----

"Filipe looks shocked at what he say, James as well. Dale slams his fist on the side"

Dale: I'm not gonna be able to help punching Ventro in the face for this...him and that bitch Iliria.
Tyler: Calm down Dale...you heard Fuller. Seems these outer gods have a grip on Milo. We gotta get him back.
Dale: Damn it all...

Natsu: That fucking mad bastard Ventro got himself involved in shit he shouldn't is what he did...
Elsa: Madness of lust...preying on his already weak mind after what they did to Marie...
Tyler: Point is Sandra Fuller, you have the Avengers
None: Yes! We will give mister Milo the truth, through word or fist! And he will return mister Oliver to us in the end!

Filipe: Guess you're in charge of this one Sandra...how do we move? Half the team is AWOL, but you got me, Anna and James here at least.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Sandra: Our choices are slim Filipe and time is against us.

"Aya arrives with her sword teleported by Sandra, Emmet along with the all the remaining Code:Breakers arrive as well, Sandra after giving them the same information."

Sandra: Listen we don't have time to pussy foot around trying to gain Milo's trust. We're going directly after him. We need him if we are to find Amber. Any former SXM that gets in our way, friend or family, we have to deal with. Emotions has to be put aside, the multi-verse as we know it is at stake. We either stop this now at all costs, or it's game over. So if we're all in understanding, lets waste no more time and get going.

*Sandra took the entire group and teleported Milo location (hmm wound it be the school, watch tower or space station?). She makes a mental note to her entire group.*

Sandra: Whatever you guys do ensure Aya, under no circumstances, gets harmed. We lose her we're done.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm

(I believe Milo would be at the white house actually)

"As Sandra teleports everyone to the oval office itself, strangely unopposed, she finds not Milo, but instead Iliria sitting on the chair"

Iliria: Oh, my my. What a host of people we have here~ So many cute faces~
Filipe: What the!

"Almost instantly, anyone who is not mystically inclined feels their sanity slipping, insane levels of lust consuming them from within to such impossible levels, deepest desires dragged out and displayed as if reality happening before their eyes in endless moving pictures of hellish speed. Christopher doubles over almost instantly, followed by most of the avengers sans Elsa, Laxus and Natsu. Dale also holds. Nono feels nothing, as she is a machine, and Tyler miraculously holds his ground, his will just outright overpowering Iliria"

Tyler: W-wha...

"Elsa extends a hand. A warm glow fills the air and protects the fighters just before Tyler passes out. Filipe and Anna also withstand it"

Iliria: Oh...right right, I forgot. You two have been touched by Yahweh's kin. Not a very bright idea bringing normal people to this place Sandra Fuller. Then again~ you are used to death and blood on your hands~

"Iliria vanishes with a bamf and appears right in front of Sandra, stealing a kiss tasting of brimstone and teleporting again behind the group before Sandra can counter. She shuts the door"

Iliria: Now then~ What was this so important matter you needed to talk with Milo~

Filipe: Sandra...she knocked out Aya too. We have to take the fight out of here before anything else.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:21 am

In a flurry of goodbyes, the group was brought back to their own time line. The party in Paris was still going strong, but upon getting Sandra's message, Emmet instantly moved into action, sobering everyone and telepathically relaying all the information he'd just received from Sandra. They all geared up and met up with the group that had just come back, Tie and Earring coming along as well.

Followed by more information sharing and whatnot, the all arrive at the oval office and meet Illiria. Jericho reacted instantly upon sensing her supernatural influence expand out and cast a quick spell that eclipsed the code:breaker portion of the group to weather the attack, Riku and Ashe opted to take brunt of the attack. Riku felt his body practically vibrate as he absorbed Illiria's lust, being an incubus and child of the prince of lust, his power was growing exponentially, the only downside was Illiria was a girl, so he wasnt getting off as much as he have liked.

In the case of Ashe, he appeared to have ties to the sins of lust and gluttony and was absorbing the power as well. Emmet handed Sandra a perfectly embroidered handkerchief, for her mouth " Please burn it, I dare say having wiped away the spit of such an..." he seemed to be at a loss of how quite to categorize Illiria " My, the mold for tackyness has been broken, how nice that someone of such low standing can achieve a rank to match them perfectly "

Phoenix energy flared up around his body, getting her to let Amber out of the soul deal was so obviously not an option that it deserved no consideration. One such as this would understand nothing but force,something was equipped to deal with and return in kind, but given everything that they knew, time was of the essence " Amber Parker, we come to save her, by any means necessary "

Yori slipped into his sword form, appearing in Riku's hand. He felt the heavy arousal that was feeling and his blade seemed to lengthen in responce. Roberta stood in front of Tanesha, she'd been against her coming, especially after what had happened to her in the future. But Tanesha had insisted on coming along as well, she was a Code:Breaker, same as the rest of them. Roberta and Tanesha shared a look a mutual understanding passed between them, nothing would happen to the woman they loved.

Jericho took a seat in the back, cross legged, Bawla erected one of her barriers around him while he amplified it. He was working on a series of complicated spells. This woman made his skin crawl, but in comparison to Milo Ventro, she was definetly the lesser of two annoyances, one that had a higher chance of being thwarted. Garfield and Eva were poised to strike, both glowing from magic runes adorning their bodies. Tie and Earring casually strolled around as their own weapons and power manifested.

Moments later the oval office exploded from a series of attacks fired off from all directions.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:44 am

Iliria: Come now, Emmet von Phoenix. Such base insults are b-

"As instantly alarms blare all around DC as the White House goes off, Iliria is now floating above the chaos, surrounded in eldritch energy, completely unharmed. Meanwhile, Elsa had raised a barrier to protect the fallen Avengers"

Iliria: You will pay for that interruption...

Elsa: Go! I'll see to waking them. Without her around her effects should subside.

Nono: NONO DOES NOT NEED TO BE TOLD TWICE!

"Nono blasts off with such force she kicks up a dust cloud all over the White House garden. At the speed of light she is at Iliria's back and delivers a thunderous heel kick down. Iliria easily bamfs out of the way and appears above Nono"

Iliria: I do so hate machines...can't drain t-

...: AURORA EXECUTION

"The sky is filled with a blast of ice as Iliria bamfs out of the way, before having to bamf again as a series of explosions consume the fire"

Filipe: WHATEVER YOU DO CODE:BREAKERS, DO NOT GET NEAR HER. She is a psychic vampire. She can psionically drain your energy and kill you or turn you against us! Stay in her blind spots, don't let her attention turn to you. Let Nono, Emmet and Sandra draw her fire, they can withstand her drains!

"Nono continues to match Iliria blow for blow, not letting the witch take her eyes off her, as she's also forced to dodge the continues artillery from Filipe and Anna bellow. The skies above are filled with green smoke and the smell of brimstone"

Iliria:...this is beginning to bore me. Fuller, call off your friends or I wont be held responsible. I don't want to have dear Milo angry at me, so I'm holding myself back

"Sandra knew full well this wasn't Iliria's best, so chances are she was telling the truth"

----

"The scene on the future Genoshan sky is still quiet. Too quiet. Just then, they receive word"

FTJames: They're here...be ready

"Those capable of seeing into space, they spot it. Multiple gigantic warships, likely carrying hundreds of millions of troops, and that's just from nearby planets. However, before they can approach, Earth's defenses begin to open fire, the entire world's military now under FTJames control. Besides that, what appears to be an array of giant magic circles opens fire with dark energy"

FTAmber: Me and James can handle their fleet...you be ready

FTAmy: Ready for who~

"Yamairo reacts instantly by drawing her sword. Amy, now just barely a young adult, easily dodges Yamairo's first blow"

FTAmy: Oh! Uncle Yama...so that's what happened, past interlopers. Akemi you disappoint me, failing to handle such basic things. Well no matter...I, princess Amy of Mutant kind, daughter of Emperor Fusion, hereby declare you all traitors, to be hanged at the gallows.

"Yamairo and FTHaruka both take positions ready to fight, so does FTGally"

FTAmy: Lets see...time, space...heavenly energy. Easy enough

"She snaps her fingers three times. And then teleports, appearing behind Yama who barely has time to match her and attempt to cut, but she dodges and faster than light speeds and punches him hard in the stomach. FTGally blasts her with heavenly fire only to be matched by an equal amount of heavenly fire. Yamairo has taken a step back to recover as Haruka does the same"

Yamairo: She...that was...
FTHaruka: Your powers...and Gally's, and anyone else's. She manipulates concepts. Concept of time, concept of space. Making things bend to her will is easy enough
Yamairo: I know. I know full well Amy Ventro can do such things. It's just...the Amy Ventro I know is a sweet infant girl.

"Yamairo was having trouble with this one. At least with Akemi he could comprehend how she'd move. He had no idea what Amy could do. Before he realizes it, she's behind him and attacking again and he cuts, only to find his blade can't cut at all, before she grabs it and snaps it in half. Yamairo tries to reconnect it, but he can't even move it from her hand. Amy just grins"

FTAmy: Nope nope~ Adamantium unbreakable? What is break and unbreakable~ Cutting? Teleporting. You have absolutely no chance against me, none of you do. I shall give you one last chance, all of...surrender, or I kill you all with a snap of my fingers.

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 3:54 am

Sandra: Guys I don't sense Ventro around, I think he may be off the planet. But our best bet at finding Amber may of just presented herself to us. Emmet, watch your back in this fight. I'm not sure how they did it, but they have have means to make us good as dead

"Sandra was referring to the coma like state future Emmet was in, if that could be done to him Sandra was fully aware it could happen to her also. It was certainly best they watch out."

Sandra: Also try to avoid getting sucked into the Brimstone dimension. I've fought her inside there before, it does not favor us.

"Sandra wanted her team prepared as best they possibly could be."

Sandra: For those SXM who resisted Illira, keep a eye on the others, most most notably Aya. I'll see what I can do to counteract the effects.

"Filipe's final message explained what Illia is, with any amount of luck the group was prepared for this fight. As Illira gave her warning a cosmic blaze suddenly washed over her, but it wasn't from Emmet nor Sandra, nor was the energy that of the Phoenix. In the sky over Illira had appeared Cassandra."

Cassandra: With the spike in physic energy I decided to chime in and listen to what I could, I heard enough that I'm in.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:07 am

"Iliria had raised her hand to block the attack with a barrier of mystical energy, before grabbing Nono with strength matching even the android

Iliria: So...Goblin, two Phoenix's...you'll excuse me if I cut loose now Fuller

"And with that, Iliria surges with power. Everyone around the arena can feel reality warp around her as her godly presence magnifies. Instantly a countless amount of portals bamf into existence like hellish symphony, and from them Iliria blasts out insane amounts of energy, aimed at everyone in the fight, even the downed or the ones trying to stay out. In the confusion, she uses a quick slice of her arm to cut Nono's leg clean off. Nono reacts with a blast of her buster beam, but she grabs it bare handed and it doesn't even burn her, before punching the android to the ground. She then focuses on Cassandra and unleashes a torrent of green fire enhanced with mystical energy to not just burn, but cause pain and delirium, psionic flames"

"Filipe meanwhile dodges the the blasts of energy for him, before creating a shield around the fallen Avengers made out of ice, which Elsa reinforces with fae magic"

Natsu: FUCK! We're sitting dicks out here damn it!
Dale:...if only we had any idea where Amber was, where she could be keeping her, we could take Aya to her

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 4:23 am

"Sandra reacts quicker porting Cassandra out of harms way as she avoided attacks aimed for herself as well."

Sandra: Cass be on point at all times!

"Tiffany was still around dancing around blasts as portals opened up, somehow she actually had been ready for the earlier type of attack Illira launched. Before long even more portals started pop up in various places, all close to Illira. Tiffany had seen the portals and thought they where fun but Sandra had an ideal how to use them. She shared a nod with Cass and Emmet and all 3 erupted in a massive combined cosmic attack. Part of that energy traveled through Tiffany portals chasing Illira anywhere she may go."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next