Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Rider: Yeah I can sense some, hmm...I picked up...oh shit..I sense ..William just got here..and oh....shit Kano..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:38 pm

"Filipe's face suddenly darkens and Anna realizes"

Anna: No! Don't
Filipe: Where?! Where is that son of a fucking bitch. Tell me now Rider!

"Filipe had not forgotten what Kano had done during his invasion of Earth. Hurting his family and his friends. If he was on this planet, he might be the first person he gets his hands on"

----

"Meanwhile, elsewhere, Isabel has arrived. Despite her calm demeanor, she is somewhat agitated, looking around for Akemi"

Isabel:...this is not good. James isn't answering, neither is Yamairo. I must find someon-

"Just then, Isabel is met face to face with the last person she ever expected to see...Isabel"

Isabel: You...
Isabel: Who the fuck are...

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:47 pm

"Rider stopped realizing what Anna was about to say, he remembered Demon Kano, and really he was in the same category as Emperor Fusion to him, the forms of two friends driven off the deep end, people who were once truly loyal to the team."

Rider: Okay I won't even lie he's off in the distance, the vague distance, I promise you. Shouldn't we go get William first..he's been attacked by someone...what he's one of us now..

"Rider could pick up something surrounding them in cosmic energy they appeared near William who was getting blasted back by Vinlo who was laughing sinister and surrounded by the Nova Force energy."

Rider: Vinlo, the fuck are you doing! You've changed
Vinlo: Oh no no no...I've changed well my body has..even my mind, but someone restored my mind to way it was, the previous way of thinking, the Nemesis has failed, my son's little rival Emperor Fusion oh how I would have supported him had I thought this way..and whatever this is, this is my chance to slaughter all you fools, deal with this pest, and then make the universe the way I want it to be, not often you get a second chance liek this.
Rider: Yeah well you don't have shit.

"Rider charged forward and Vinlo blasted him away with Nova Force energy, then sent forth poisonous vines at the other three heroes, and blasts of lava enhanced with destructive kinetic energy."
"Nick continued to walk when he saw an old man someone who looked eerily like Milo's father and stepped back."

Nick: You look way too familar..grandpa...Samuel..what the hell.

"Nick was concerned wondering who this splitting image of his grandfather was, even though technically he was a clone he was taken in as the son of Milo, and this was just too much, after defeating Mongol what was next."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:54 pm

". Anna uses her kinetic control powers to just freeze the vines before blowing them up. Filipe checks on William, who's already healing himself"

Filipe: You okay?
William: Perfectly fine...what is happening?
Filipe: Lets just say we have along day ahead. You up for it Shinigami?
William: Well, it has been a couple of years but

"William removes his doctor's coat and button up shirt, going shirtless. He's every bit as fit as when he was a full time hero, as his body is covered in the carbon armor"

William: Lead the way

"Filipe smiles and turns to organic ice. He dissipates into the atmosphere, as everything begins to grow cold. Vinlo is suddenly surrounded by hundreds of Filipe's ranging from normal size to about Hulk size, and they charge him. Meanwhile, Anna extends her hand and begins slowing the kinetic energy in Vinlo's movements"

----

"Both Isabel's exchange confused stares. However, one Isabel is wearing a very familiar long sleeved coat that reaches past her knees"

"Isabel": Daybreak...
Isabel: Who...okay look, I have exactly no patience for this, who are you?
"Isabel": I need not divulge that information to you, nor any for that matter, Isabel Sephira.

"The other Isabel loses it, and begins to float up. Winds rage around her, lightning crackles overhead, and it begins to rain"

Isabel: If that's how you want to play it, I'll just do this the old fashioned way!

"She aims one massive lightning bolt up. However, "Isabel" easily extends her hand upwards and as if a lightning source, a blast goes up to match and completely overwhelm the first. She then begins to float in the same manner, winds raging around her as if a shield"

"Isabel": I am afraid you can not defeat me. I shall ask again for you to withdraw...please.

----

"Samuel is caught a bit off guard"

Samuel: Grandpa? I'm sorry you...you look like the spitting image of Milo...are you

"Samuel lets out a sigh of relief"

Samuel: Well at least some luck. I suppose you're from the future then? Or well, my future your past I'd reckon. No need to share anything with me I understand such things can have consequences. Butterflies and all that. You know where we are?

"Samuel was ridiculously calm about this entire mess. Judging by his age, and by recognizing him as Milo's spitting image, Nick can guess he's from after the return of the Agency in the first decade of the new century...but is it good Samuel, or evil Samuel, that'd be the question"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Rider: It just gets better and better dosen't, almost like things just keep getting hectic well whatever, I won't stress it.

"Rider gathered power cosmic in his hands and fired a volley of destructive blasts aimed at Vinlo, who simply teleported behind him grabbing him and beginning to absorb life force before looking up to see the multiple Filipe's coming down and Vinlo turned to use optic beams then used space time to slow down time and warp every optic blast into a Filipe clone then simulantely using kinetic energy to cause them all to explode, while sending forth a clone who moved at superhuman speeds over to William and Anna turning both of his arms into admantium blades that then began spinning around like blades as he charged the other two heroes."

Vinlo Clone: You cannot stop me with everything I've gained in these times, soon I'll remedy the situation, War Planet is the gratest thing to
Rider: SHUT UP!

"Rider turned to convert the area around regular Vinlo into anti matter,then contained him in a cubicle of power cosmic energy but the blast shattered the shield, and high pressure water blasted him back, while Vinlo assumed his own organic ice form while also opening up a portal that sent hellfire directly into Filipe's soul in attempt to bring him down."
"Nick certainly had his guard up, but he'd always wanted to meet Samuel. He hadn't shared this with anyone but he'd been going through his own ways to cope with Marie's death. With Milo gone off the deep end, and Marie's death he'd felt alone. He felt some resentment towards Danny, and Amy who were Milo's legitimate children while he was a product of Terracorp. The only person whom he truly felt understood him was Cassandra, and she was entangled in the whole Goblin situation. He'd went as far as to abuse hallugenic drugs to see his mother again which was having a negative effect on his psyche, and wondered if the manifestation of his grandpa and maybe everything going on was an extension of that."

Nick: Well...I guess to you I'd be from the future, but it really depends on what's going on? I'm assuming you got the same message about this whole War Planet situation.

"Nick had heard stories about his grandpa in the end he was a hero, but he knew he was no match for him if things turned south although he wouldn't just lay down and die."

Nick: We're on War Planet, some sort of battle royal, I'm picking up various people we've met..so my question is...grandpa who's side are you on....I really don't want to have to beat you up.

"Nick spoke calmly but was clearly bluffing, even with his current powers he knew he wasn't going to bring down Samuel."
"Back with Filipe and them a massive orb of energy sucked up Anna and William spitting them out in the splitting image of a ruined New York City, and none other then Tess Summers was seen smirking looking at them."

Tess: Hello friends, it seems whoever's made this place has given me a second chance at life, let me tell you..Hell..is way too hot for my taste.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 10:29 pm

"Vinlo misses Filipe's conscious mind entirely as he begins getting frozen to the core over and over, finally a Filipe appears above him after about the 10th solid freezing"#

Filipe: AURORA EXECUTION!

"And blasts him with the strongest absolute zero attack. Meanwhile, Anna steps up and increases her speed until she bare handed grabs the adamantium blades. The second they enter into contact with her, the clone's adamantium arms are charged and explode, as Anna flips back. William covers himself, as is mostly unharmed, his carbon armor performing enough protection"

William: If you can get me close enough to him Rider, I can disable him.

----

"Samuel chuckles"

Samuel: Ease up boy, I'm not making a decision just yet...I suppose you'll want context for youself, know who you're dealing with? In my time, I just came back thanks to that Shawkun fellow. I'm afraid that's all you'll get.

"Samuel closes his eyes. He winces slightly"

Samuel: There we go. Bit of a large area. I'm afraid I can't see all the way, but I did find a fairly interesting fight. Do you have an Isabel where you're from? You know, that lovely young lady that controls the weather?

----

"Anna doesn't waste a single second after she's teleported. She's already up in Summer's face and punching her so hard with an enhanced kinetic blow she goes flying. Explosions rock around her as Anna splits molecules into massive blasts, before appearing bellow Tess in kinetic energy form and blasting her skyward. She aims up and causes a few more explosions, goes back up, and heel kicks her back down, following her. As Tess lands, Anna punches the floor right beside her face and the entire area's consumed in an explosion about the same strength as 10 bunker buster bombs. William's covered himself behind some rocks, as Anna pulls back, still in kinetic energy form, eyes glowing a menacing red"

Anna: Come on, stand up. I know that's not enough to kill you. I'll just beat on you until you run.

----

"The Isabel's are locked in a fight. Every time Isabel blasts lightning, "Isabel" effortlessly dodges or counters. However, every time "Isabel" launches her own attack, either a weak but very precise bolt of her own, or a wind blade. Isabel's soon panting for breath, unable to even counter the energy this clone of hers puts out"

Isabel: You damn...you're a future...version aren't you? You're this skilled
"Isabel": You are this skilled as well. You simply lack temperament. Now please, withdraw
Isabel: FUCK YOU!

"Isabel prepares to blast her with lightning again, however, "Isabel" simply slightly alters the concentration of combustible molecules around Isabel which engulfs her in a massive blast. She's falling to the ground, charred and hurt but alive, but "Isabel" gently uses a wind current to glide her down, landing beside her"

"Isabel": Hmm...she's unconscious. And badly hurt. I would have thought she would realize I altered the elements around her. She truly was lacking in self control. I must find assistance

"She lifts up her other self and floats with her in the air, looking for aid"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Rider: Perfect I wi-...he's gone..as is her..Filipe where did Charge and the Doctor go!?

"Rider was concerned only for Vinlo's clone to kick him in the head, although he quickly converted the clone into a weaker material and with a light speed kick shattered the clone into pieces, while the real Vinlo was frozen solid by Filipe, Rider quickly used his powers to swarm Vinlo with energy and encase him in admantium."

Rider: Okay now I wasn't expecting that...much work..Vinlo was one of us, I've worked with him on the Nova Force, what's going on?

"Suddenly Rider screamed as several demons came out of nowhere and entered his being causing him to fall to the ground in pain as he fought for control, while within Vinlo was using temperature powers and matter powers to reverse Filipe and Rider's attack, while using his control over demons to torment Rider. Demon Rider suddenly moved forward grabbing Filipe and unleashing a massive wave of heat at super nova levels to blast him away."

Rider: GRNAA!!!!!! HAH A We will not be stopped, you've hurt us before Costa, but you don't have your winged friends to aid you now that we have this vessel to use against you! Don't worry Iltore, we'll let you get free from his little ice trap in return for liberting us!
"Nick is happy that he dosen't have to go against someone as powerful as Samuel and lowers his guard."

Nick: Good choice its your lucky day. Shawkun and him working together dosen't sound good, but I really don't know shit...about that far back in time..I should have paid more attention to the files at watchtower..

"Nick nodded in response to what his grandpa said."

Nick: Yeah..we do..but...the Isabel you know she's dead..., there's another one around now married to Yama..with a kid and all..just saying if you don't like her for whatever reasons it's a different one now..but why did you ask? Also if you don't mind me asking..what can you tell me about my dad, Milo..before he turned evil..you knew him back when he was one of the good guys...before he took over the universe....how was he like?

"Nick wanted to question his grandfather to learn some more about Milo back in the day, back when he was an idealistic hero that Yamairo and the rest seemed to adore."
"Tess is bleeding but heals thanks to her Celestial Armor and comes back to her being before staring at Anna."

Tess: Seems someone mad, your really taking this War Planet thing seriously aren't you? It was pretty fun though killing Karen, blaming you, tarnishing your image, getting so many innocent mutants killed, making all that money off developing weapons, ,programs, and organizations against you. I just enjoyed it oh my gosh, the fun in breaking down you pathetic people, and turning everyone you held dear against you all was good fun great fun.

"Tess giggled she loved remeniscing in the pain and suffering she caused everyone."

Tess: And the fact that I caused you guys to kill Milo's own beloved sister Leah, little stupid slut, it brings joy to my soul to know I played a hand in one of the Ventro's deaths, and from what I've heard in Hell..I helped put Milo on quite the path...to destruction...and you've forgotten your energy powers have little effect on me..well that's an exageration..there deadly..but thanks to Korin and my own Celestial extremis..good luck.

"Tess smiled thanks to her numerous enhancements Anna's kinetic energy powers while painful were something she was very resistant too which is admittedly why she'd picked a fight with her and hadn't grabbed Filipe, Tess then began using her vampiric powers to mess with Anna's perceptions to cause her to see the image of Alisa dying over and over, while raising forth undead bodies and making them all take the appearance of Alisa, and using her Celestial technology to make them immune to being self destructed by kinetic energy, and caused them all to take on vampiric qualities and charge Anna while Tess herself was engaged in a powerful energy bubble and floated up in the sky, sending forth a beam of massive energy towards William at vast speeds."

Tess: Perish...doctor..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 10:59 pm

"It looks like out work isn't done yet" Abby uttered with a little worry in her voice. Then she thought of something. "Wait, what if Arthur's army was used for good instead of evil?"

-----

"Oh boy, here we go" Jim commented. He knew where this was going and didn't feel like playing cat & mouse.

-----

On the war planet Troy could sense heat signatures all over the place. "Fuck, well may as well start with the nearest one." Troy flies off.

-----

Meanwhile the 3 green humanoids more across the planet looking for live, the big one trembles the ground on each step. "This has to be her doing" uttered the armored beast. "Agreed brother. Phoenix can't beat us all, she deems to isolate and eliminate." The armored beast speaks again "We will not allow the puny humans plan to succeed, we will end her!"

Following the 3 beasts was another creature staying on the high ground in the hills, using shadows to conceal itself. Passing by a ray of light we see armor that resembles that of the Predators. This creature speaks one word in a distorted copy of one of the beasts voice, merely saying "Phoenix."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:18 pm

"Filipe is melted and vanishes. Suddenly bellow Rider another Filipe appears"

Filipe: LUNAR FLARE!

"A blinding flash of blue light happens and Rider's frozen in a massive cylindrical block of ice. As Vinlo tries to use temperature control, four more Filipe's appear around him

Filipes: ICE FLOWER FUNERAL!

"A storm of absolute zero flakes surrounds Vinlo and further and further freezes him, slowly but surely Vinlo's frozen to the point the core of the containment is at zero molecular motion. Filipe never went this far with friends as it could cause serious damage to them, and to himself as well but, that would require either Vinlo or Rider being able to locate where Filipe even was, dispersed into the atmosphere is consciousness was not traceable"

----

"Samuel's eyebrow lifts"

Samuel: Turned evil? What do you mean? And don't worry, the two Isabel's are coming to us

"Samuel seems to be thinking, accessing. Nick might not realize, but he's using a very unique power he had found along the years. The ability to see the world as a chess board, with everyone as pieces on it. Although this planet they were on was truly massive as the voice had said. He could not capture it all"

----

William: Darn.

"William stands up. A vein pops up in his forehead and suddenly a shield protects him. He jumps backs a bit"

William: I do believe this is a bit beyond my payroll Summers. You might want to turn around though

"Before Tess can react, Anna's back on her, slamming her down into the floor like her energy bubble's a pinball machine ball. She then follows then and begins pounding away with punch after punch, that not only releases kinetic energy blasts of concusive force at the front, but makes the ground beneath her explode over and over. As Tess looks to her vampires, she sees they've either had their legs burned clean off, their heads frozen or just electrocuted. There appears to be a holy property to Anna's attacks"

Anna: Sorry Tess, I'm not Sandra or Milo. I don't have time! For! Your! Mind! Games!

"Anna vanishes, appears bellow. Soon Tess is beyond kicked around the air like a pinball again, Anna's kinetic energy form is so fast it easily breaks the sound barrier and approaches light speed with each passing minute. Every time the bubble is hit, kinetic energy accumulates, the impact increases in strength. The movement of the ball increases as Anna keeps pouring more and more until Tess is moving at nauseating speeds she is not built to withstand. Finally, Anna kicks the ball down, and the inside of the bubble goes in one massive blast, Anna actually manipulating the kinetic energy of the molecules within the barrier and causing them to detonate, every single last one. Anna lands on the floor, still in kinetic energy form"

Anna: Had enough?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:32 am

"Rider glares with power cosmic and his board flies into him colliding with the ice causing it to explode and he emerges shivering falling to the ground but the ice has frozen the demons thanks to Filipe's enochian blessing."

Rider: Damn it you made me a popsicle! I should turn you into a toaster oven! You had to go that far..

"Rider looked at the frozen Vinlo, then turned to Filipe and shook his head surrouding himself with heat energy."

Rider: So where did Anna and William go? And what do we do with the frozen serial killer?
"Kano and Castiel are walking around when they look up and See Troy, wtih Castiel teleporting Troy near him and Kano raises his hammer then lowers it."

Kano: Troy...
Castiel: Sup Troy, how's work with pops going?

"Castiel was nonchalant, he didn't know about Kano's relationship with Troy, considering he played a role in helping Greg imprison all the demons including Kano he was a little upset, but Castiel didn't care of course Kano didn't know he played a role int hat too."
Nick: Emperor Fusion, Milo went on to take over the entire multiverse, he took after how you "use" to be I guess..he said..and then expanded to a multiversal scale, apparently there was some big even worst massive powers behind him that almost wiped out all life..and it's a long story..but how are the Isabel's coming here?

"Nick was interested, he wondered if he could get a power or two from Samuel, but knew from experience with people like his father, Ikon, and Vinlo people on his level he couldn't just grab their powers without permission or dealing wtih feedback."

Nick: So...your not gonna tell me how my dad was back in the day, I mean you don't have too grandpa...
"Tess gets back up and shakes her head instantly regenerating."

Tess: I think I've pissed you off enough, it was fun to see your reaction to your little dead slut's girlfriend's reactions, I only wish my powers expanded to the spiritual realm so I could drag her and your friends into Hell where they belong, but I have places to go, people to kill, I plan on making use of this second chance of life, and getting off this war planet, and even better if I get to kill all you insects in my way.

"Tess smiled, and vanished in a burst of celestial energy."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:38 am

"Filipe reappears, or at least it seems that way"

Filipe: No idea. They just up and vanished...that really you Rider?

"Filipe still looks somewhat concerned"

----

Samuel: Milo was...stubborn, impetuous, hard headed but he was absolutely fixated on being heroic. It's...actually slightly concerning it would come to that. I would never expect him to follow in what I did

"Just as he does, Isabel seems to notice Nick and Samuel. She approaches with caution (Samuel was already dead when the homunculus that became the second Isabel showed up)"

"Isabel": Nick Ventro, it is good to find a familiar face...and you I recognize from her memories, you are Samuel Ventro. Do any of you have healing powers. I would like to heal her.

"She points to the first Isabel"

---

"Anna stops, and walks over to William"

Anna: Seems she's gone. Keep an eye out just in case. We need to find Filipe and Rider
William: Hmm...give me a second or two.

"William closes his eyes in pain. Soon enough, Rider gets a telepathic communication from Willian, allowing him to home in"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:46 am

Rider: Yeah, just a little shaken up you really gave me the cold shoulder.

"Rider couldn't help but use this as an opportunity for some in appropriate humor. He turned to Vinlo when suddenly a blast of destructive shadow energy overwhelmed them and the frozen Vinlo vanished."

Rider: So much for hitting him while he's down or at least out...that's just great right. Wait I got something from William, a message, damn it I hate telepathy...I'm not James or Sandra this shit stresses me to pick up, come on.

"Rider grabs Filipe and puts him on the back of the board entering hyper space allowing him to transverse the massive planet and get to the others."

Rider: Shit where's Tess, what happened some force just came and snatched up the frozen Vinlo.
"Nick nodded as Samuel spoke getting some qualities about his father that he always wanted to know, some where things he'd seen in him towards the end when he actually started to get to know him."

Nick: I mean aren't we all like our parents, well..

"Nick paused at the thought his powers where nowhere near like his father's, and he didn't want to be Emperor Collision any time soon, although he wasn't the best hero ever and was fueled by anger and a desire to get back at Terracorp and MRD and anyone else who manipulated him and others like him."

Nick: Well he was broken after you died from what I know, and the world I was born in was living hell. Mutants treated as their worst, MRD aka the Mutant Response Division putting us in interment camps, companies like Terracorp experimenting on us and weaponing us, just so much happening against us. THere's another one of you?

"Nick was confused, he knew there were clones of others in Terracorp, but not of Isabel."

Nick: Well I can heal myself, maybe with some of my blood I can try to heal her...but I don't have a syringe or anything, what about you, can you heal her?

"Nick said directing the question to Samuel."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:55 am

Filipe: Tess? Tess Summers is here too
Anna: Oh yeah. She's the one that whisked us away

"Rider meanwhile materializes William's old uniform, which is nothing too fancy"

William: So what do we do now?
Filipe: We can't let Tess walk around here. Vinlo's dangerous but he's predictable, and as much as I want to go sock Kano in the mouth, that can wait. Rider, can you find her?

----

Samuel: Interment camps and...

"Samuel's visage changes to one of real anger. Nick felt a cold shudder run down his spine. This was Samuel Ventro, the man who took over the Agency and used it in the name of evolved humans, the man who set up a temporal paradox to ensure to rebirth of the mutant race, the one who turned on his two best friends and even his son in the name of mutant kind. And that talk of the MRD had pissed him off. When asked to heal Isabel however, he soften slightly and sighs"

Samuel: This girl and her friends give me no small amount of grief but, fine

"He heals her, but keeps her wisely asleep, having already picked up on Isabel's surface thoughts, although he was now reading a very intricate psychic block on a lot of her mind. He certainly wouldn't be able to pierce her. Soon he recognized the signature"

Samuel: That young boy James...he's gotten very good at this

"Samuel rises"

Samuel: We need to find our heading. Our first goal should be to locate some shelter. prepare a base of operations. There's an urban area in that direction.

"Samuel teleports into a large city."

Samuel: Now we just need a more inconspicuous apartment.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:58 am

"Kano... I thought you was dead or some shit, what are you doing here?" Troy hadn't expected to run into the king of Asgard on this worthless rock.

-----

Katy and Tanesha was on their way to find the other Code:Breakers when a white light suddenly appeared to have absorbed Katy making her vanish. Tanesha stopped and looked back in shock, she knew something had happened to the girl that was more then likely bad.

-----

Katy arrived suddenly on the war planet looking around in shock at what just happened. "Welcome sis." Katy turned around in shock seeing Jin. "Where the hell are we?" Jin shrugged at Katy's question. "Dunno, I just arrived here, just like you." Katy was being cautious and with good reason. Suddenly the ground started shaking, both Katy and Jin looked to see a massive creature flanked by two smaller ones heading their way. "Umm... so who gave Hulk steroids?" Katy questioned.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 1:35 am

"Fathae looks on"

Fathae: I...I do not have the authority to
Ilyrana: You have all the authority, as the blood of king Arthur. The army will appear when you summon it

"Fathae seems unsure, Theo puts a hand on her shoulder"

Theo: You can do it. And right now, we don't have much of a choice. Although it would be nice if we could get closer. Abby, have you ever teleported this many people?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 2:22 am

"I can try, but I have not done it before. My knowledge is still quite limited and between my mother, father, sister, our leader, and many more, SMX always had a teleporter." Abby didn't want to disappoint the group, but she didn't know if she could handle so many.

-----

The two siblings stood side by side as the 3 beasts neared. "I hate this" Katy muttered, the storied history between the siblings still apparent. "Oh me as well." Jin replied. The 3 beasts arrive stopping to stare down Katy and Jin. "Puny humans, we seek Phoenix, bring us to her." The beast in armor seems to be the leader and doing the majority of the talking. "My, Phoenix made a lot of friends out in space, huh?" Katy paid no mind to Jin as she addressed the creatures.

"Phoenix isn't here." The beasts seemed displeased with that answer. "Human tell us where Phoenix is or we crush you." Seemed there was only one way this was going down.

-----

Yamairo's group was looking for leads to track down the old man when before they knew it all 4 found themselves transported to a strange place. Luke looked around seeing what appeared to be a dull wasteland. "Yamairo, why did you bring us here?"

-----

Back on Earth we see Shawkun now at his regular age, the women behind him the same one from the shop with her head twisted right around, clearly broken. "So good to be in my prime once again."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 2:35 am

Yamairo: I didn't...James can you hear me? James?

"Yamairo closes his eyes and focuses...and focuses...and focuses"

Yamairo: I...don't know where we are. But we're far enough from anything that I can't even locate the Earth. Or any planet I'm familiar with. I do believe we have a problem fellows.

----

"Red gives a thumbs"

Red: You got this gal. Come on.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 2:54 am

Yamairo's words where certainly concerning. Metallic spoke up. "Well, whatever this place is, we can't just sit here in the middle of nowhere waiting to die. Yamairo do you have a way of finding i there is any life on this world, or do we just pick a direction and start walking?"

-----

"well... alright, here goes." Abby activates her spacial magic with a little more care then usual and the group disappears, arriving to oversee Celebech army.

-----

Katy and Jin where in combat with the 3 creatures, the two 8 footers they where managing to push back but didn't really seem to be doing much damage. Katy didn't seem to be able to outright manipulate their body and kill them, it seemed like something was blocking her. The giant seemed completely unfazed by any any of her own or Jin's attacks.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 4:34 am

Nick couldn't help but be upset about the situation they were dealing with. Stranded on this war planet, and now they were set up in some battle to the death. Nothing was making sense whatever force had organized them here was extremely powerful and they seemed to have no choice but to all go against each other. If his grandfather was here, and he was long dead, he wondered who else could possibly be around and what was the scope of the power of the being who brought them all together. Nick was teleported along with the two Isabels.

"Yeah well your the strong one, Isabel why don't you guard the other Isabel, I'll go along with my grandpa and see what type of base we can set up." Nick wished he had some sort of ability to manipulate matter, but even so it wasn't one of the powers he was able to have that much control over, and the more powers he had the weaker each one individually was.

Nick used super speed to move himself, and the two Isabels into a nearby abandoned apartment structure then come outside. "You probably have the power to better equip the apartment, but I wanted to talk you. I'm calling you grandpa, but you probably won't consider me your grandson...I'm a clone of Milo...created by Terracorp, there a massive corporation responsible for a-lot of grief for mutants, they clone us, experiment on us to test our powers and how far they can push before death, how to turn us into weapon, and even how to use our bodies for food and nutrients  selling us to alien races like snacks for meals or in exchange for weapons. Things have only just begun to get a little better, and I'm still skeptical.  I need help, my mother Marie is dead, my father's been driven into exile after the future and past worked together to stop him....but you..I've looked up to you..Milo told me...that if I ever met you I'd understand where he was coming from..he told me....that my power was similar to yours and not his..he said the reason I can only borrow power is my true power is to take...but after so much has been taken from me..I don't want to take..I want your help Samuel....you have two other grand kids a grandosn anda  grand-daughter, and the superhuman race is dwindling, can you help me..help me learn my true power so I can fight..to save what's left of us before humanity gets rid of us" NIck was just rambling but voicing his concerns that he was scared to air out to the rest of the team for fear of being kicked out like those who sided with his father, and he regretted not doing more to help his father.
"Rider began using the power cosmic to try to track down Tess but to no avail her celestial extremis made her a hard target to pin down."

Rider: No she's gone, but more and more people are still popping up here, the planet's population is rising, and the timer is still ticking. Sooner or later we're going to have to start eliminating competition...and Tess is definently a good place to start, Kano just went off the map like he picked up people were looking for him.

"Rider sighed sitting down all this use of the power cosmic was getting to him, and he just wanted a break."

Rider: I just wanted a vacation with hot space babes, a nice space station joint with some cool food, just a break after Emperor Fusion and now were stranded on a fucking time bomb....and if we don't abide by the rules our friends die...what is life.
Vinlo looked aroudn seeing he was restored and was trying to see the source of who restored only him only to see a man a soldier one he once allied himself against and Vinlo gathered both electricity and fire in his hand while causing the ground to rise up staring at the individual.

"Please you can't truly believe your power will have any affect on an absorbium especially one who can harness true power tot his degree." Zed turned to face Vinlo with a grin.

"What do you want, your everything I represent, your the reason I have my goals to engage in the power nemesis to."

"The power nemesis Vinlo" Zed scoffed and clapped his hands. "You realize beings lke us, the absorbiums, and others on our level..we are the reason for such things to even have occured. Too much power, I wield true power, beings like us can determine what is too much power, I came here to ask if you wanted a taste of true power. Your son has grown too idealistic, and even if he's brought to this realm..I wouldn't seek to recruit him, he's grown too soft, you..on the other hand your still a savage a warrior, your mind was restored, but even him at his worst was just a power mongering fool who sought power for himself the theory of the nemesis long since left his mind."

Vinlo had lowered the earth, and the other elements he'd gathered to his side to confront the absorbium terrorist but he didn't appreciate his son's name being tarnished even if he agreed with what was being said." What type of taste of power do you mean?"

"The source of power should not be able to contain me, with the level of access to True power I have, little should be able to affect me, yet here I am. That means this power is not from this era, or any near era or far era...I know of Emperor Fusion..I must applaud the bastard for finally making the right choice, but it seems something wrong Emperor Fusion should have happened, the absorbium should have reigned supreme yet we failed, there was a source of inteference in the battle that took place against Ventro in the present, something that didn't have to do with Amber or Zelretch, and the nature of your power I believe with my True power we can figure out what happened, and we can bring about the results that should have occured, granted we escpae War Planet."

"We" Vinlo raised an eyebrow. "I'm not naive enough to think we can both make it and if you need my power, I know you beings have raw power immesurable but you need us pathetic super humans to harness individual abilities." Vinlo fell to the groud in immense pain feeling his entire body break apart then be reconstructed as it was infused with a portion of Zed.

"I'll infuse you with some of my power, and you can use your own power to do as you will, we both want the same thing, the same type of world, the one Ventro failed to bring abou, whether it's Emperor Fusion, Emperor  Zed, or Emperor Vinlo we want that type of world, not just for the universe for the multiverse, and the type of power we're dealing with on this War Planet, we can make it happen, now we need to work together, I'll let you peer into the source, if you let me see the intricacy of your power, and together anything is possible, and we can mend the mistakes the fates have made."
Kano smirked Troy hadn't changed a bit, seems this whole Emperor Fusion thing hadn't changed anything.

"Trapped in warrior limbo with that bastard Aaron by my forefathers for not agreeing to pity humanity. It seems you and Ventro failed to take over everything, how is it that the most powerful of all of us has failed to Yamairo and his pity party? They continue to defend humanity who want to do nothing more then eradicate us." Kano was still fueled by rage, and glared at Troy, while Castiel just sighed he was more neutral he felt for the superhumans but in the end he wasn't one of them and he'd had his own aim at godhood and domination that failed.

"I've also failed in my schemes to take over, perhaps it's the universe's way of saying give up."

"Or perhaps this war planet is a second chance, this being is talking about wiping out life, the kind of power he has, if this thing truly goes booms and wipes out life, imagine if we used it for something other then causing death, we need to work together, I have an idea for a spell...using my runes, Castiel your magic, and Troy..the Phoenix we can connect ourselves, so that even if one of us dies..or has to kill each other..in the long run ....we'll still be linked to each other's soul so whichever three of us wins..we can reform the other two....I say we've been given a second chance to get everything we want, revenge on humanity, hte power to do as we please, the power to make the world how we want." Kano said he knew this would be enticing to Troy who'd had just a taste of the Phoenix power and the chance to have more, the chance to do whatever they wanted, and not be limited by humanity any more. It seems Kano's time in suffering had only done more to raise his anger.
Near the siblings suddenly Riya appeared in She Hulk form kicking one of the beasts back then landing near the twins before sending forth powerful razor sharp winds and lightning.

"Seems like you could use some help." Riya didn't even bother to question what was going on she was wandering around the planet when she spotted Katy and her brother engaged against the beasts, and figured now was the time to step in rather then ask questions. She could only hope that her son was still safe on Genosha, knowing that Terrell had once again vanished after being exiled for supporting Emperor Fusion.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 10:58 am

"Samuel appears to focus on the terrain, floating up to overlook the large city, however, once he comes back down, without turning to Nick, he talks.2

Samuel: When I was Milo's age, this maybe around 1981 or 1982, I met two men, Fawkes Logarth and Hank Pengrove. We had an idea...we had a thought to protect evolved humans and everyone else, to protect ourselves from being inevitably taken advantage of, and protect everyone because it was the right thing to do...but as time passed I came to realize you couldn't do both

"Samuel walks forward, still overlooking the city as he speaks with Nick"

Samuel: You can only stand to save those you stand with. When everyone turns against your kind, your friends, your family, you need to make a choice. Us, or them...but Fawkes never saw it that way. And he taught Milo, whom I admit he was more of a father than I ever was in some ways, to see it that way...I always thought Milo would find a way to do both

"Samuel turns to Nick at last, weary face"

Samuel: I can teach you how to take powers. It isn't difficult. Skin contact is required. Once you do that, merely...reap them. The first few ones will be overwhelming. You'll almost feel your body and genetic code change to accommodate. And you can't just take the powers and be done with it, you must master each one as you go. Your choice if you choose to overwhelm people with a barrage or find a few specific ones that work in tandem. The act of taking the power is not difficult...it's the idea behind it. You are essentially making one of your kind one of theirs. If you do make that choice, do not make it lightly...I think that's all I can really tell you

"Samuel points forward"

Samuel: There's a suburb over there. A single house is easier to guard than an apartment building. Come on, lets go get the Isabels...oh! And as for being a clone, don't worry too much about that. You look and act nothing like Milo to be honest, but maybe that's just the fact I'm his father. I could tell you apart easily...oh!

"Samuel suddenly realizes something and sends a telepathic message."

----

Filipe: We should get moving then
Anna: Where? We can find her.
Filipe: Then we find someone who CAN. Rider, where was Kano's last position? Take us there

----

"Yamairo is still searching when the message of the War Planet comes forth. He has a grave face as he listens, before turning to the others"

Yamairo: It seems we have a worse situation on our hands than I thought. We need to move and find the source of this...power...no way. Guys hang on

"Yamairo teleports all of them right in from of Samuel and Nick. He doesn't draw his sword, after all the last time he saw Samuel, it was on good terms...but he still eyes him with suspicion"

Yamairo: You...how are you here?
Samuel: Wouldn't know yet. You know this Nick correct?

"Samuel points"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 11:25 am

Nick just nodded as he listened to his grandfather speak. It wasn't as though he was proud to be on War Planet, or that this was enjoyable. But it was good to be able to get experience and talking to someone else a different perspective. Milo had seen so many in their family go down a bad path that he was reluctant to help push their powers to another level or so.

"I didn't mean to break the news about the whole Emperor Fusion thing....my dad he really did try to find a way, but people are cruel are evil. I've seen the worst sides of humanity, I was born into the worst era, I was treated even worst then regular mutants and I'm one of the most hated people on the planet being part of the Ventro Family, the whole world wants our family dead..I'm the only one left to defend my grandma, and my siblings..they have powers too..but their so young..so innocent..they weren't forced to be soldiers from birth."

Nick didn't like sharing about this, but he felt Samuel was one of the few people who could understand.

"I dunno if this will make you feel any better, but Fawkes has adopted your perspective about us or them, he sided with my father..honestly..I don't know how he failed..some other big powers intervened, they always intervene when we try to rise up and protect ourselves, but when were being slaughtered there's no divine intervention it's as if fate has decided we are born and destined to suffer, but I don't believe in that. Anyway I'd really appreciate if you teach me that, like I said I need this power. Kano Thorson's gone, my fathe'rs vanished, Amber's too busy with her "superior" matters to care about any of us any more, and Sandra's lost since been too mentally unstable to do anything, I have to step up to the plate..back home..to set things right, to avenge my mother." Nick had a flash of Marie and a tear came down his eyes.

He moved at super speed to move the Isabels to the house and then turns his attention to Samuel he wasn't the best telepath but he knew he was in communication with someone

"What's going on Grandpa? What's happening?"
Rider: Alright he won't be far from there, but last I rememeber Kano he was pretty fucking powerful..you sure..we should just launch an attack on him? I mean..as bad as he was..he did only want to raze hell on humanity not us..

"Rider didn't think it was a good idea to go picking fights with someone who could turn out to be a useful ally on War Planet, but he obliged, and opened up a cosmic portal warping them to Kano's last known location, while the war god wasn't present he could pick up his scent."

Rider: Kano was here recently ,and....so was Troy, there's another power divine..I can't decipher which type of heavenly being it was..but..that's an interesting team to be put together...
Nick's eyes widen as he sees Yamairo, the leader of the team. He felt both relief and some contempt to see him again.

"Yama!" Nick knew he had to know him otherwise something really weird was going on.

"I take it by your expression you understand the situation were in, and what that timer means up there for us, and the rest of the universe should we decided not to abide by the rules."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 11:37 am

Filipe: As MUCH as I want nothing more than to place a well timed punch in that bastard's face...I don't want to find him for that. He can find Tess. That's all
Anna: A heavenly being? An angel?
Fillipe: Or a fallen one...can you find them Rider?

"Filipe didn't want to waste any more time. Every second that Tess Summers took breath was an insult to all mutants and metahumans"

----

"Yamairo puts a hand on nick's shoulders"

Yamairo: Don't worry, we go this. What do you have so far Samuel?
Samuel: This planet is far far larger than a normal one. I have no reason to doubt that other man's words, that this is a galaxy sized planetary construct. And indeed, it might be true he's taking warriors from all timelines...Yama we...

"Samuel struggles to say the next part, until it's said for him. Isabel floats up, carrying the unconscious one"

"Isabel": Yama...

"Yamairo's face is hard to read, perhaps because he himself isn't sure what to say"

Yamairo: Oh...of course. That...I suppose that makes sense given the rules. Is she...
"Isabel": Alive. She's...the other one...are you

"Yamairo walks up and hugs his wife to reassure her, before kneeling to check on the other, and standing back up"

Yamairo: Samuel, can you track down the origin of this mess?
Samuel: I've been trying, but so far there's nothing...I have found quite a few colorful people around though. Some even you might

"Yamairo stops him"

Yamairo: No. No killing. That's an order for the rest of you as well...give me a second...Kronos...are you there?

"Yamairo didn't like asking for favors, but Kronos was a titan, perhaps he could tell them something"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:33 pm

"I thought Milo was unbeatable to, but oh well. Either way, I'm down with your plan Kano, lets do this thing." Troy would find it much better to with Kano then against especially in the situation.

-----

The giant lunged forward ignoring the winds and threw a massive fist at the 3 heroes who promptly dodged. The giants fist hit the ground with such force the ground beneath shook like a earthquake, cracking and rocks spiking up. The other two beasts quickly recovered from the kickback of the wind. "Green girl help these pitiful humans? Maybe she tell us where Phoenix is."

The giant seems to hear this as a command and goes after Riya.

-----

"No killing on a planet possibility full of bad guys where the goal is to kill?" Metallic put a hand on Jim's shoulder. "If you'd ever take any missions instead of being the lazy bastard you are, you'd know this is how Yamairo is." The group just stood by hopefully someone could get some answers.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 1:21 pm

"Attention residents of War Planet, Arenas are being set up, the death polls have risen quite enough to the the point that you will be assigned different fights. Look into the sky and you will be able to see who is matched with who, your perspective battles will start in the next 30 minutes. You will be moved by force to the arena, all of these fights are to the death, if neither of you kill each other,  you both will die. GET READY FOR WAR PLANET."

As the overwhelming voice speak below them they could see matches being set up on massive futuristic bill-boards on the sky determing who they would be fighting. Nick could only look up as this occured right after Yamairo's speech.

"So much for that huh...looks like...I hope none of us are in a current match. Ah shit...." Nick looked up to see he was scheduled for one of the first fights him against Riya Banner.

"Oh...shit...Riya.." Nick didn't know how to feel, he felt pressure on him, not knowing h ow to feel about the fight, while a second fight was annoucned on another arena. "Troy Cosby vs..Jim."

Nick turned to Luke as well and then to his grandfather and Samuel, Troy wasn't exactly one of the good guys while Riya was one of his mentors this wasn't good.  Suddenly in both Nick and Luke's hands appeared a map and a futuristic hover-vehicle the size of an SUV with an automated robot driver in the fronts inquiring them to get in and bring who they wanted to the fight.

"The first two matches have been set on the far sides of the planet, feel free to attend. The Slots are running, and other arena's are being set up, let the War Planet continue." The all present omniious voice spoke agian
"Kano, Castiel, and Troy had combined their energies to complete the spell when the armored suv vehicle appeared near Troy complete with the robotic driver, and Kano put mjolnir on his back then scanned the vehicle with his own magic."

"Tis not a trap we can board the device, but Troy it seems your up against one of our allies.." Kano knew Troy's alliance wasn't completely to the SXM but he'd made a bond with him and his concern was for one of the three to make it so they could eliminate this threat, and then access it's powers to do as they pleased with the world. Castiel shrugged and boarded the vehicle, with Kano doing the same awaiting Troy as they'd be taken to the arena where he'd face Gary.
Riya sent forth massive blasts of gerothermal heat and lightning when the message was declared in the air." Phoenix! She's probably somewhere ..but..Nick." Riya felt a sense of discomfort going up against Milo's kid, it wasn't even liek she was scared of Milo. They'd defeated him, but fighitng children she could only imagine if her own son Christian was older and stuck on this planet. As the machine pulled up near them, Riya didn't hesitate to air-port her, Katy, and Jin on it before the super mutants could deal them further him, and the vehicle took off towards the arena. Riya assumed her normal form and looked out the window at the beasts in the distance.

"Katy..what do I do..fighting Milo's kid..to the death..I don't know...this is crazy...why are they doing this to us."
"Attention, the THIRD arena is being set up, in light of recent news I'd like to open up a third arena Luke vs Tess Summers." The voice chuckled almost as if it knew the history the two head and how Tess had captured Karen, tortured her, used her powers to kill millions of people, frame her and the SXM for murder, and then kill her. A futuristic hover van pulled up next to Luke with a robot in the drivers seat, and Tess was seen standing in a collesium among a bunch of dead warriors a couple Nova Force, and some members of the Shi ar army when a hover van approached her with a robot driver.

"Seems I have my own ride,." Tess smiled and stepped in the vehicle. "I've already killed his beloved, this should be interesting." She grinned as she sat down.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 1:48 pm

"Hey there has to be some way out of this Riya. We're fought cosmic beings and gods before, he can't beat all of us if we unite together right?" Katy was a bit worried, she had no contact with Sandra or anyone else, they may have been on their own for this fight. But at least Riya and Nick was here, they was both powerful.

-----

"Former allies" Troy said with coldness in his voice. "Maybe they are your allies still, but they are no longer mine."

-----

"Hey the humans run away", the bare check beast added with "weak little bleeders".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next