Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Luke sets up some things and pairs some students together then comes over to Yamairo. "Is there a problem?"

-----

Cal takes aim at the goblins and elves and takes fire, bringing a few down while they where still unaware. Abby uses her spacial magic to try flank the women with her vectors. It seemed the battle was on it's way.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 7:51 pm

"David sighed, he didn't really want to be called, it was hard enough being a Fuller with everything that, happened his parents gone he just wanted to be left alone, but being in class was better then sitting in his room contemplating whether being back in Hell was better then this."

David: Yessir?

"David got up awaiting whatever was next."
"Meanwhile the two beams of energy, a man is seen trudging forward, and all around him the world continues to morph and he sees millions of people screaming for help, and dying in various ways before an orb of energy swerves around him and then there's nothing but him standing on a blank surface."

"So it's just us two now combined...huh."

"Or so it seems." The two now united beings turn to see a woman with an egyptian accent dressed in a shroud.

"You, really seeking me again? You can't still think I have anything left to offer after what he's done, really what I've done." He said deciding to take responsibility after all even though he didn't go all the way he damn sure wanted too.

"Oh trust me my faith in you has definitely dimmered, I'm here simply as a courtesy, there are those who wish for you to suffer, and those who your actions have resulted in suffering, I want you to know that..the events you have caused have set off a negative chain of events..and they hold you both of you responsible, so you better get accustomed to this "Union" as you say because you'll need every ounce of strength to survive what's coming next." The woman spoke and her eyes glowed bright yellow allowing the man to see more images before he released a burst of red energy from eyes blasting the woman back but doing no harm.

"DAMN IT! We both did not want to see that shit, although he enjoyed it! Why?! "

"I'm sure many why's were cried out at your name for all you've done, simply a taste of the negative energy you've put out in the universe. Still I can't help but warn you as repayment for all the good you have done, but just no it's not nearly enough."
"Lord Galore, I've located it, I know which world we must go to, I know where we will find the way to end them all."

A man bowed down dressed in armor to Taimos Van Galore, a known world conqueror who ruled his entire universe with an iron grip after going through several trials and tribulations to get to this point. The man had some type of orb on his right arm that extended via several spheres into a computer system and did some calculations,

"The Goblin Force hmm, this is truly interesting, even here I've never encountered some raw destructive power, but from where I come from this is only of the numerous powers that raged above us in the skies and decided our fate. Set up the temporal gate slave, it seems now is the time to exact vengeance for my family." Taimos stood up with a devilish grin vengeance in his mind and heart.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Yamairo: Well, sort of. Jim and Metallic saw a missing person's report on television and they believe it is worth investigating. I figured it we DO find something beyond just a kidnapper, a bit of extra muscle would be helpful, but a lot of people are busy. Do you have time?

----

"The woman doesn't see Abby come and get's skewered, but manages to block Fathae's attack and get some distance. She's bleeding, but standing. She's clearly superhuman or the attack Abby inflicted would have disabled her.

Fathae: I thank you for the assistance, but we must get that sword out of her grasp quickly

"Liz keeps giving the fighters down stairs cover fire until she notices a good bunch of knights heading for the main hall. She takes aim and fires a shot with pinpoint accuracy, causing the entrance to cave in"

"Theo meanwhile has managed to get a vantage point and launches himself on Celebech. He reacts just a second too late and despite trying to produce a spear to counter, ends up with Theo biting into his arm. He hits Theo in the stomach with a kick and gets some distance. Despite his enhanced healing, his arm seems disabled for the rest of the fight. Theo spits out blood and looks disgusted"

Theo: Darn, I hate having to do that.
Celebech: You damned beast
Theo: Hey now! Please, some manners!

-----

"James gives David a "I can read your mind" kind of look"

James: Now then. For those of you unaware, David's power is psionic teleportation. He is able to use psionic energy to teleport himself into the minds of others. Now what would you say is his mutation type?

"One student raises his arm and says mental, but James shakes his head"

James: Incorrect. David, show them your psionic energy form

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 8:54 pm

"David sort of rolls his eyes at James but dosen't want to argue or make a scene infront of class."

David: Gotcha...

"David was reluctant but they were all mutants here, he hadn't assumed this form in a bit no need too with the full of Emperor Fusion. He focused on his psionic energies shifting around him, causing a little mental feedback to the inexperienced telepaths in the area only as he entered his psionic energy form."

David: Tada...super David..

"He said the last part with sarcasm, when he first assumed the form he remembered how happy he was now he just wanted to be normal."
"Well thank you Epoch"

"Your welcome Ventro, and Emperor Fusion, you know of remission knwo be careful." Epoch vanished leaving Milo stsanding there and suddenly Emperor Fusion was seen next to him and they were one being.

Milo: I truly hate the fact that we're together..
Emperor: And you think I enjoy it, your pussy footing..and choices lead to this...we could have been great...greater then we were..the goals..I have, the aspirations.
Milo: Just shut the fuck up you've seen that, and you know about Remission, for now let's focus on survival come on, hmm let's see..ooh Carmen's power alright this will keep us undetected Instant Tranmission.

"Milo said using Carmen's ability to tap into Son Goku's, and teleported honing into energy rather then using one of his native abilities that might lead to detection as they both vanished."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 9:06 pm

"James nods and gives him a smile"

James: David is a case of a mutation that is both physical, and mental. In fact, you'll find a lot of the more...extreme gifts we share have this side effect. Some can be masked well enough, like for example simply having a body that can withstand the effects of super speed or super strength, and others...not so well.

"James gives David a motion to return to normal form and pats his back when he's done"

James: You can not change what is physical about you. So you must learn to control everything else, if there is a need, so that they outside can't use that as an excuse. Your gifts are yours and you can not choose them any more than you can choose when they alter how you look. But we are all people, and we all have rights. Now then! David, Stella. Take one third of the class and run some basic exercises with their powers yes? I'll take the other third...be careful.

"James obviously trusts David and Stella from this class far more since they've by far seen the most action

----

"Meanwhile, back in the lower levels, Filipe and Ezekiel are finishing putting the armor on the new kid. He looks almost like a robot, clad in black armor. The orange glow seems to have faded"

Brandon: I...it worked but
Filipe: Yeah, weird looking. Don't worry, this is just the first step. We'll keep improving the suit's design. For now we just needed something to keep you functional yeah?

"Brandon stands up and stretches"

Brandon: Hmm...aren't I technically...you know

"Brandon kind of covers himself. Filipe laughs, and walks off, returning with some clothes for his size, which he puts on"

Filipe: There. Now, want a tour? By the way...didn't Anna and James bring another girl?
Ezekiel: Oh yeah right the omega level tekekinetic. She should be with Anna
Filipe:...I have a bad feeling. Kid come on.

"Filipe helps Brandon along to the elevator and back up to the main floor"

Filipe: Now remember, no telling anyone about that lower floor you got that?
Brandon: Yeah...yeah I get it.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:38 pm

"David goes along with that and goes to help the class continue to teach, while Nick is suddenly walking towards the class to say something when a beam of light hits him and he vanishes. Nick looks around only to see he's in some sort of abandoned city and looks around with a scowl of confusion."

"The fuck...dad." Nick looks around expecting that his father might be involved. After everything that happened with the whole Emperor scenario they weren't exactly on the best terms. He'd been in support of his father at first but with how far he took things and the future that lay ahead as a result of Emperor Fusion that caused him to change his ways. Still he was definitely confused looking around at the abandoned city, and saw a ruined car.
"This is not normal..I guess."

"I WON't loose" Nick turned around as muscular being leaped towards him, Nick used his super speed to move out the way and the man slammed into the ground. He saw the grotesque man dressed in all black with golden jewerly aroudn his arms and legs. He noted the "man" Had fangs and claws obviously some sort offoreign humanoid. Nick raised his hand gathering flames in one hand and a sphere of concentrated air in the other.

"I don't know what the hell you want, but I advise you to leave me alone if you know what's good for you."

"I'm going to the champion, you didn't hear the announcement did ya? Well I'm not going to fall victim, it's me Morgol who will win this and crush you puny insects."

"Alright, first off I'm Collision not Ant man, and you just made me very fucking angry." Nick glared his eyes turning green as he suddenly began to bulk up entering a hulkish form and charged the man slamming into him and they began to do battle in the abandoned city.
"Back on Genosha David was confused having detected Nick's psionic signal then the sudden vanishing of the Ventro brother. He didn't want to alert the class but he decided to send a psionic message to both Stella and James."

David: Did you just sense that, Nick was walking to class and all of sudden he was gone, that's not normal at all..
"Kano continued to roam the rocky terrain he was on now with Mjolnir on his back looking for answers to the situation and with a burning vengeance for Tanya still. Odin and Thor's curse into the limbo had done little to stop him only building his anger. Suddenly he felt a familar heavenly enrgy and Kano backed up seeing an angel appear."

"Oh I have many questions of this zone yall motherfuckers brought me too, but I have little to say. It seems this is a test, you still think you can defeat me."

"Kano Thorson, I have no knowledge of what you speak of, but teh fact that I see you here, I've been seeking a sign from the heavens that I can be redeemed."

"The hell are you?" Kano looked then his eyes widened he knew this menace and was surprised he was still around, he was one of the rogue angels who worked with Zadkiel when he attempted to reach the throne of God, and take over the universe with aid from Doom.

"Someone seeking redemption and who's found my way to have it, call me Ramelion." The being spoke with energies and released a divine beam of energy while KAno quickly drew his hammer to reject the beam of energy, the angelic being neared Kano kneeing him in the gut before Kano released a blast of demonic energy knocking him back and then kicking him in the skull before sending forth a raging electric wind to knock him back the battle had begun between asgardian and heavenly warrior.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:50 pm

James: I didn't but...you're right I can't find him in the manor.

"James stands up"

James: Okay. David, Stella, keep going. Nothing too extreme. I just need to check on something. Wait here you two, I'll be back.

"James steps out to search for other staff"

"Meanwhile, at the infirmary up above, Filipe and Anna are with the girl, who's already conscious, but with an extremely pissed off look"

Filipe: So? Any progress?
Anna: Nope. She doesn't seem to be cooperative, but she's aware we can well, stop her if she gets rowdy.

"Filipe sighs and sits beside the girl's bedside"

Filipe: Juliannia right? My name is Filipe I'm a teacher here at the school
Julie: Yeah yeah, unless you're going to tell me I get to see my father, I ain't listening.

"Filipe and Anna share a look"

Filipe: Listen Julie, your father he...
Julie: Yeah he's a mob boss whatever, you think I'm some flower that ain't aware of what he does? He's still my dad! I wanna see him. You were fighting him!
Anna: He's fine. I didn't hurt him more than I had to. He should be in FBI custody now
Julie: Liar! You let the MRD take'em didn't you? Some heroes you X-Men turn out to be!

"Filipe puts a hand on her shoulder"

Filipe: We'll see what we can do about your father. Look, I promise we will. But right now, you need our help more than him
Julie: huh? W-why?

"Filipe considers for a bit. This girl has been raised around violence all her life. Was it really wise to teach her control...he sighs, repeats Yama's guidelines in his head, and goes for it"

Filipe: You, you're a very powerful mutant. Your telekinesis is far stronger than most others. If you're not taught proper control you could severely injure people or cause a lot of mayhem. We can teach you that. We're the only academy in the world that'll teach you that and give you a regular education
Julie: What...what about my dad? You can't just!
Anna: We'll get him back! Okay? At least we wont let the MRD have him. We went in thinking only you were a mutant. Our mistake. We can ask SHIELD for a favor an-

"Just then, a bright flash of light occurs. Julie closes her eyes and when she opens them, the two X-Men she was talking to are gone"

Julie: hmm...C-charge? M-mister Filipe? H-hello? Anyone?

"Filipe and Anna appear on a desolate city"

Filipe: What the!?
Anna: We're not in Kansas anymore...James? Can you hear me? James isn't responding

----

"Meanwhile, Rachel has arrived back home after what was suppose to be a quiet morning turning into the usual mess. As she goes through the mail, she notices something interesting"

Rachel: What's this...this symbol...it's...

"Rachel looks at the detailed H, the symbol of the Hellfire Club"

Rachel: Oh right. We have a spot there. But why send it to...oh yeah right I'm the last one left.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:02 pm

"James can't help you where you arte HAHAHAHAHA" Suddenly a massive dark void is seen and an evil laugh then it vanishes and some flowers appear in Filipe and anna's hands, and Silver Rider appears.

"My bad I just had to scare ya." Rider said as he appeared on his board and looked around somewhat concerned. "Okay..so I was on vacation ever since the whole Emperor Fusion thing..I can't lie I could see where the guy was coming from, but listen. All of a sudden I sensed this massive disturbance in the univese, like some huge power, but it wasn't like a person, it was just synthetic. I start investigating then I noticed something big was coming like a giant wave snatching up certain people, but it's like they had to meet a certain criteria." Rider stopped he knew Filipe and Anna were probably just like what the hell was going on.

"Someone snatched up alot of people not just from earth, but from everywhere and there bringing them here I don't know why, but it's not good, and as far as leaving this place even with all the power cosmic I have I can't..and that's troubling."
"Kano continues to do battle with Ramel sending bolts of lightinng when suddenly a massive beam of energy slams into the angel turning him into salt."

"Thy fuck is this."

"Remmeber me?" Kano turned to see none other then Castiel and drew his hammer surging with electricity before lowering it.

"Calm down, and here I thought we were friends.

"You are one of the only winged bastards I trust, the hell is going on Castiel. Don't lie to me, after what I've been through I don't appreciate it."

"Well...this certainly isn't Hell, not the one my people are use to nor yours Kano, I was hoping you'd be able to calm down and we'd be able to put together our energies to figure out. As far as I'm aware I was just enjoying my cruise ship fornicating with gorgeous Persian models, sipping Remy Martin, whatever this is..someone brought us here and I'm trying to figure out where, but the fact that they managed to get you..even after everything happened with Emperor Fusion that's both intersting and troublesome."

Kano lowered his hammer, and allowed the weather phenomen around him to fade away." Emperor Fusion? The hell have I missed, and what do you mean where I was?" Kano said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh...damn..we'll listen forget this place we're at we have ALOT to talk about.." Castiel sighed." Let me explain."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:10 pm

"Filipe was already in organic ice ready to blast whatever it was, but he calms down. Anna likewise has her red eyes return to normal"

Filipe: Careful there Rider. You were seconds away from getting blasted...anyway good to see you.

"Filipe and Anna listen to the explanation"

Filipe: So power cosmic can't get us out. You know anything else? Maybe the source? Maybe the people that did this? How do we even get out?

----

"James is walking around when he finds Brandon at the infirmary's waiting room"

James: Brandon? What are you doing here...and is that your armor?

"Brandon stands up"

Brandon: Yeah! How's it look?
James: Great. Is it helping? hmm...one second Brandon

"Just as he says that, Julie walks out, confused look on her face"

Julie: You, you're the...your friends disappeared!
James: What?
Julie: I said! Your X-Men friends disappeared....I swear I didn't do anything! Mister Filipe was saying he would help with my father and then there was a bright flash of light and they just vanished!

"James's face gets serious"

James: I see. Now listen here both of you. There should be a woman around named Isabel. Ask her for accommodations. We'll also see to your belongings and other such things. And Julie...please don't do anything rash until we can help okay

"James pokes his head"

James: I'll know

"Julie gives an annoyed sigh, but Brandon just nods and leads the way, the girl begrudgingly following. James runs down to the lower levels and to cerebro and begins trying to locate Filipe, Anna and Nick"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:27 pm

"If you can find a replacement teacher then sure, then I'll be free" Luke wasn't about to just up and abandon a class.

-----

"Right, you distract her and I'll go directly for the hand." As Fathae goes to engage in battle once more Abby disappears into another spacial warp. Abby bids her time waiting for Fathae and the women to lock up in a clash. Once it happens Abby sends her vectors through the spacial warp and takes aim right at the hands, she know this attack would server the womens hands from her arms, but if need be she knew people to fix that.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 11:35 pm

"Rider noted that although he was confident in his powers he knew it was no joke to mess with the SXM Veterans still his knack for humor had gotten him more then in a little trouble."

Rider: Good to see you guys too, wish it was under better circumstances, but it is what it is.

"Rider waved his hand tapping into the power cosmic and trying to harness the life energies of the area to get a feeling for what was going on and was hit with a feedback that shocked him and knocked him back."

Rider: Definitely some powerful resistance, I mean I'm not my dad and I'm a long shot from the world eater himself, but still to just knock my shit like that..damn. What I can tell you is it's artificial, and it's vast. This is one planet but it's huge it's like the size of ten different planets, various terrains, oceansm, waters, entire cities, I picked up so many life forms, and other sources of life I'm pretty sure I've ran into angels, asgardians, other mutants, superhumans, hell other life forms from across the universe,. I don't know what's going on but there's some area, an arena nearby I saw posters, and some machines maybe we should go over there and check it out?
"Kano nodded listening to Castiel's explanation about Milo's actions and everything that led up to what was going on."

Kano: I certainly don't blame Ventro, and I'm glad you guys sided with him, shame I wasn't there.
Castiel: Seems Yamairo always have a soft spot, but in the end it was the witch who helped wind things up, I'm honestly and extremly surprised they took down Ventro, it was almost as if there was some of internal interference, but you never know the key for now is us dealing with this.
Kano: Yeah there's certainly some powerful life forms, how about tap into your enochian and I'll tap into my Runes and we can see what we can do.

"Castiel nodded and began chanting in his language, before reaching out to Kano who was using the Runes to begin investigating the planet to see what was going on."
"Two warriors were seen gathering energy and firing blasts of force when suddenly a giant hand of black energy wrapped around them crushing their energy into dissipating dust as two giant red eyes appeared, and suddenly rays of force came down piercing through the soldiers core of souls, and tendrils snatched their souls out their body and a giant demonic head appeared eating the souls crunching them up and gulping them down before it formed into one man."

Blackheart: Delicious, feels good to be back but honestly, nothing like the kingdom I truly seek to rule hmm...Crowley..where oh where did you send me now....pathetic coward.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 12:34 am

Filipe: Guess not much else we can do. Oh, can you do us a favor. Materialize our uniforms

"Filipe and Anna were both in civilian clothes. The second they used their powers to any extreme fashion these would get blown away"

----

"Abby's plan works. The woma's hand is severed. She yells in pain as Fathae grabs the sword. Celebech realizes just as he's finished using the spear he has to pole vault and kick Theo through the wall"

Celebech: You filthy little!

"Celebech attacks, but is met with Red who aims a punch with his stone hand. He barely has time to dodge back"

Red: Hey now. Watch your mouth, have some respect for the lady

"outside, the army isn't disappearing, but it's stopped"

Liz: Seems they did it.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 12:57 am

"Hold on Yamairo, wait here." Luke leaves the class leaving Metallic and Yama to wait and watch the students. A short while later he returns with Juliet. "I checked and she's free to finish the class. Alright, so where are we off to?" Metallic responds back with "Georgia." Luke has that is this serious type of look. "Florida, gods waiting room, the most uneventful and boring place in the world?"

Metallic picked up on the Family Guy quote. "to be fair they have a Disney park. Besides isn't a place so overlooked about due for some trouble."

-----

It seemed most of the focus was on Celebech now, goblins that where still around was largely intercepted by bullets and vectors. "Give it up Celebech, your plan has failed."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 1:14 am

Celebech:...you truly believe this army was required? No, this army was merely, as you humans, say, insurance.

"Celebech runs right through a nearby window. Before the other can give chase, the giant blocks their past"

Red: Oh not this again!

Fathae: EX! CALIBUR!

"Fathae brings down the sword and a bright flash of light engulfs the giant, sending him crashing into the wall and outside. Despite all the damage, the castle stands firm"

----

Yamairo: I honestly don't exactly know what is happening myself, but a little investigation can't hurt.

"Yamairo teleports the four of them off to the Florida town Metallic had mentioned"

Yamairo: So, Metallic. What exactly DID the news story say?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 1:46 am

"Wow, impressive. We had a much harder time with that thing last time." The group runs out through the hole the Giant created. "Anybody see where he went?" Celebech was fast, with his speed Abby knew it he was likely already gone.

-----

"It was difficult to hear in the bar but I did catch that the person was a registered mutant. The incident shouldn't be far from here." The group walks from here as Metallic has to look for visual cues, having not caught the street name. They do find the spot soon enough though, a diner that's now closed. "The TV showed a old lady, 68. Just one of those stay low and live a normal life types. I doubt anybody here even knew she was one of us until the news broke it after her disappearance. From what I remember her regulars showed up and the store was closed, on a work day. The women wasn't found inside, at home, or in any hospitals. You ask me, I say somebody took her."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 11:01 am

Yamairo: A mutant huh...

"Yamairo teleports everyone inside and instantly stops time in the entire shop. He begins walking around, slowly focusing his powers to use his temporal vision"

Yamairo: Lets see what we can see...

----

"Celebech was already long gone, but that wasn't the surprise. The army of knights is now surrounding the keep. Instead of attacking though, they drop to one knee, genuflecting before Fathae as she appears"

Red: Well ain't this a sight
Fathae: W-what? But, the sword is out of that woman's hands, they shouldn't...they should have...

...: Disappeared?

"Ilyrana drops down from the roof above, bow in hand"

Ilyrana: I can not believe you have not discerned the truth Fathae.

"Ilyrana walks to the girl that got her hand severed and gently stops the bleeding. She moves the hair from her face, the girl having passed out from blood loss"

Ilyrana: This girl shares your blood. Perhaps a distant relative, perhaps nearer. I would have to ask her. But you understand what that means right? You Fathae, you are blood of the red dragon...you're a decedent of Arthur Pendragon.
Fathae: T-that's...that's not
Ilyrana: Possible? I did some research. I had to break into the Templar's British branch
Theo: Oh dear...not those people.
Ilyrana: Abandoned. Amber has long since ended those people. You father's name is Ashe, nothing too remarkable, but your mother's maiden name was Eärfalas...that name is fae, a very olden fae name at that, thousands of years old.
Fathae: W-what does that...
Ilyrana: It means your mother was a faerie. And that explains why she had Excalibur in her possession. She was its guardian. And you say your mother's family had guarded it for generations. And after asking for aid of a friend in my city I figured out why. As I told you all before, some say Mordred himself gave birth to children through his aunt Morgana. YOU belong to that family line, eventually interwoven with the faeries that guarded it. That's why the swords react to you. That's why your physical skills are beyond human. You are the ultimate result of their involvement in that ancient affair. A faerie with the blood of the rightful king of Britain.

"Fathae looks like she's been sucker punched. She turns to the other girl"

Fathae: And...and her?
Ilyrana: I do not know, but I wager I will find some family connection after I investigate. She definitely shares your blood in some fashion, otherwise the sword would not have reacted to her.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 12:29 pm

"Umm question. Not to break up the suspense and all, but what exactly do we do with all them?" Abby was referring towards the massive army bowing before Fathae.

-----

What Yamairo is able to see is a old man with long white hair appear into the shop. This person appears considerably older then even the women yet he walks unaided like somebody much younger. The women seems upset with seeing this person, it was early more and the women was merely doing preparations, but the store didn't seem to yet be open. The women seems to morph herself into a much young and physically fit body, probably some age defying power. A fight ensured but did not last long, the old man of easily a hundred or more got the women to the ground effortlessly. Yamairo can see a look of fear on the women's face before both vanish.

-----

On the war planet appeared 3 humanoid men with green skin. 2 of them where about 8 feet talk and muscular, one wearing a crude metal plate armor while the other was bare chest. The 3rd was a massive beast humanoid as well but easily around the size of a 6 story building in height, making the other two who are quite big themselves look like ants in comparison. "What is this?" one of the 8 footers asks. The other 8 footer appears to sense something. "I detect, human."

The armored guy speaks again "Is it her?" The bare chest one replies "no, not her. But maybe some here can lead us to her."

-----

In another part of the war planet Troy also arrives looking confused and pissed, he was just about to close a big money deal. "Alright, like what the actual fuck!? Why do I have to still deal with this SXM shit when I quit them ages ago...." He sighed in annoyance. "I guess I'll just find whoever brought me here and kill them."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 8:00 pm

"Nick's battle with the Morgol entity continues and he's continued to savagely beat the being down before slamming him into the ground and kneeing him in the neck killing him instantly. Nick looks at the man with intense rage before his muscular body detorities back into his normal form."

Nick: The fuck is going on, now I'm actually mad but not Banner mad. Great..now who else is coming out.

"Nick shrugs and looks around hoping to find out more about his surroundings and what's coming next."
Rider: Hmm..I can..for Anna I don't really want too...but team work co-operation.

"Rider was just joking in times as serious as these he realized there wasn't much time for humor. Rider quickly used the power cosmic to materialize their uniforms, and surrounded them in an orb of power cosmic before warping them to an arena where they saw bill boards all around with various messages."

"Only one can emerge from the planet."

"Thirty days to play
Thirty days to stay
Thirty days to find a victor
or in Thirty days no one will be left to play the game.""

Rider: I'm not much of a poet, but I get the feeling that alot of this is pretty ominious..hmm

"Rider began using his energy to investigate more and more into the area, and suddenly some machines started whirring to life."

Rider: That's not good..
Kano: All of this is fresh..this whole creation
Castiel: And it's massive, so some big power is at work, but I can't detect the source of energy or power responsible it's not an individual it's artificial...but nothing I'm familar with...
Kano: You'd almost think someone had access to a cosmic cube or the infinity stones or something but I can't detect them, of course their power is even more vast then this..
Castiel: Really..and they brought Ramel here, my senses of detection are affected in a way that no artificial force should be able to effect.
Kano: The feeling is mutual Cas, we should just travel normally then and see what we can uncover.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 8:27 pm

Filipe: Oh...so it's like Battle Royale...Okay, where's the Beyonder?
Anna: What?
Filipe. The Beyonder? You know...argh god I miss Harry. The Beyonder is a being of amazing power that's well, he's different in the comics every time he shows up, lets just leave it at amazing power since I'm not actually sure which version is real. He once trapped the heroes of Earth in a game called the Secret Wars.
Anna: Wait...didn't you guys at one point have something similar happen??
Filipe: Yes.

"Filipe sighs remembering that fiasco. Yamairo killing Zulan for what he did to Hank and, at the time presumed dead, Anna. Yamairo quitting the team over it. It was not the nicest day for the team"

Filipe: That wasn't him. It was some guy named Travler. I suppose that COULD be him as well I wouldn't know.. Rider, what do you figure?

----

Fathae: I...
Ilyrana: You merely need to order them to rest.

"Fathae holds up her sword"

Fathae: In the name of King Arthur! Return to your rest o' brave knights!

"As quickly as they appeared, the knights begin to vanish. Liz carrying Cal and her two massive antitank riffles arrive as they do"

Liz: Hey, you did it.
Ilyrana: Not quite. I feel Celebech is not done with his machinations. As I said before, his army, I suspect, was more than just this. But for now, I shall investigate him myself. While this was not the initial plan, I thank you all. He is the responsibility of the elves, but you have helped us greatly already.
Theo: Hmm...I hate to interrupt but

"Theo points forward. In the distance, one can see a massive dust cloud. Liz narrows her eyes"

Liz: Giants...Orcs? Elves...I can...that's a BIG army.
Ilyrana: Oh by Eru!

----

Yamairo: It seems this girl could control her age. She was killed by an old man with white hair...he seemed familiar.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 8:50 pm

"Rider paused he'd heard of the Traveler before, in fact he was pretty sure he ran into him and dealt with him but when you spent your free time traversing time and space it was easy to forget who all you ran into."

Rider: So your saying this is like the Secret Wars thing, I mean I guess

"Oh how wrong you all are." Rider looked up and heard an ominous voice in the air. In-fact everyone on War Planet could hear the voice speaking to them. Rider gathered energy in his hands to fight back but realized quickly the voice of whoever speaking was some sort of all present force.

"Welcome to War Planet, and there is but one rule of War Planet, there can be only one victor. I have an elite system in place bringing in powerful warriors from across the universe, not even just your universe, several universe's to fight here. This may be one world but is quite expansive, almost the size of a galaxy. There are multiple terrains, dangerous beasts from across the world of this time-line and not, their is food you can find, entire cities, and even citizens but I assure you they are merely synthetic and part of War Planet. This message will be delivered to everyone as soon as they arrive on War Planet, you have thirty days to eliminate your competition, should you fail all of you will die. And don't expect your powers to protect you, this is a level of destruction that will not only eradicate you from life, but from existence. You make your choice, I do this for one reason, I'm seeking a worthy opponent to stop me for you see I am consumed with vengeance and hatred of all that live, and I want nothing more then to kill everything. However I've decided to give the residents of the multiverse a fighting chance, if in this thirty day time frame you slaughter every other person on War Planet you will be granted freedom before the planet's imminent destruction, and be allowed to opportunity to stop me from wiping out all that you life in existence. Should you fail the subsequent explosion of war planet will decimate not just you but everything everywhere...I'm honestly hoping no one person wins because then I can watch the destruction of everything without having to lift a finger myself. I have a system in place that will continue to bring warriors to this realm. Feel free to form alliance's, build teams, but in the sky you will see a timer, and next to it a soul contract I issue to evey resident or shall I say prisoner of War Planet to ensure my honesty of my part of the deal. The thirty days begin now, only one may remain in the end, if you wish to preserve life as you know it for whatever reason then let the games begin." The voice dissipated and the timer and soul contract appeared in the sky.

Rider looked up in the sky and the down at his board then at his friends." Okay...this is fucked up...the power I'm picking up now he's not lying..if this things goes bang..this could be bad...like Chaos wave level bad..but imagine if it was aimed at life everywhere...."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Filipe: OH for fucks sake. Rider, find out where the guy's communicating from
Anna: What's the plan?
Filipe: What else? We go, we kick his ass before anybody else can die in this damn Battle Royale ripoff.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Rider: Damn it Filipe it's not that simple, the level of power at stake here he's taking out not just the universe, but multiple ones. You think my fraction of the power cosmic less then my dad's can handle this shit!

"Rider was upset, and sighed he didn't even like talking down about his own powers but this was serious."

Rider: We have to abide by the rules, I'm sensing massive destruction you see that timer when it goes out, it's not just gonna affect us everyone back home is dying, everyone is dying. He's not even physically here..we need to complete the battle or we're all dying..

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Filipe: You heard him Rider. Even if we defeat everyone down to just the good guys, eventually we'll have to turn on each other. I will be damned before I turn a single finger against a friend, from my universe or otherwise.
Anna: Same. Sorry, but we have to defuse whatever's been done. Along the way I suppose we can get rid of a few baddies. Now come on mister power cosmic. Can't you at least find a point of origin for the planet? Maybe a center. You say it's synthetic, shouldn't it have a command center?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:20 pm

"Rider sighed gathering power cosmic and trying to look into it but was met with more feedback and a surge of images of a life ending explosion."

Rider: He said the person who wins has the chance to go face him and save the universe? We may have to think about this objectively, I know for a fact that source of energy goes off life is going out, lights out for lots of us. So you think it's better for us to try to search, there's nothing here? Eveything is artificial nothing I can search for. I can sense more and more people arriving, and there all getting the message there going in for the kill guys, it might serve us to do the same.

"Rider didn't like what he was suggesting, but it didn't make sense to sit around and let the entire universe get wiped out by refusing to abide by War Planet Rules."

Rider: I'm sure this guy is a big threat, if he has all this power we need to stop him, our lives shouldn't be the priority...there's no origin no command center nothing and any attempt to search I just see the timer and a sneak preview of the fireworks to come

"All over the planet beams of energy continue bringing people to the war planet including Arianna, Paige, Kyle, Joel, Shakat, and numerous others."

Rider: I can sense more and more people popping up on the planet that we're going to have to go up against..

"Rider focused his energies to sense as the beams of energy continued to rain down transporting beings from across the universe's to war planet, instantly feeding them Taimos's same ominious message as they arrived."

Rider: I think I get why this is called war planet..

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:24 pm

Filipe: We can't just fight each other damn it!
Anna: Lets put that aside for now. Rider, can you sense any of our friends around? SXM? Avengers?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next