Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Abby and Collin didn't expect such a warm welcome, they expected a greeting or maybe a handshake but not to be hugged straight away. "No need to be sorry. My names Abigail, most just call me Abby. This is Collin." Collin spoke up with a smile simply saying "a pleasure to meet you"

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 am

Elspeth rolled her eyes at her sister, though she smiled as well. She hadnt felt such a strong sense of sibling warmth. She mostly kept to herself, cooped up with her books or out in the field, researching or helping her father. It felt nice to be around her mother and siblings, as well as the rest of the code:breakers. She hadnt voiced it yet, but she was planning to stick around for a long while. " Nice to meet you, I'm Elspeth " she shook hands with both of them, pausing while shaking Collins.

" Hmm, you have an odd afflicion, it's similar in nature to my fathers, hmmmm William have a look "

William appeared next to them, shaking Collins other hand " William Spayde, a pleasure. Ah I see, magical afflicions are a bit foreign to me. But he appears to be a Wendigo "

Elspeth nodded " I though so. My father has lycanthrope, werewolf, I've never met a Wendigo before, most intruiging.

Kaiser cleared his throat " Um, I hate to break up whatever it is you two are on about, but mom asked us to conversate pleasantly, you may be bringing up something he'd rather not discuss " he nodded at Abby " I'm Kaiser, I aplogize for my siblings "

Elspeth blushed " Oh, yes please forgive me. I have a bad habit of wanting to know everything about something "

-------------------------------------------------------

Emmet smiled " I would like to say you could simply enjoy the party, but it appears Shawkun is on the rise and has captured Sandra's soul " he mentally reached out to Riku, Kano, Tanya, Yori, Noah, and Adrian. Jericho summoned Ashe, Eva, and Garfield.

Emmet gave everyone a quick run down of the situation " I'm sorry to say, so quickly after our victory over Godric that we face another threat. Shawkun has ensnared the souls of hell and has obtained a staggering amount of power, that could rival Milo Ventro. Jericho seems to have a trick up his sleave for this. For now let us go and face this buffoon, I wish to dig deeply into my wine cellar "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 1:02 am

Luckily with some help Collin had managed to come to terms with the Wendigo, while it does bring some bad memories he's able to see the asset it also provides.   Abby responded to Elspeth apology.    "It's OK.  While not the most pleasant of subjects, we've gotten past the worst of it.   Maybe some day we'll tell you the story behind it, but now probably isn't suitable."   Collin agreed with Abby's assessment.  

-----

Tanya kept her pleasant face as Emmet spoke to here, it seemed Emmet didn't want everybody aware of this and Tanya could respect that.    Bringing her chat with Scott and Minerva to a close Tanya stood up from the table.   "Minerva it was so great to chat once again, Scott it was a pleasure to meet you.   Unfortunately a Asgardian's queen's work is never done.   If you'd both excuse me, I have some business to attend to."

Tanya stood from the table and waved her friends goodbye before teleporting to Emmet's location seeing Tie there as well.    "So Shawkun is back and rapture the hell out of... well, Hell.   How did this happen?   Doesn't Hell have a bunch of defenses?   Also Shawkun was so weak last we heard of him he was running and hiding away from the Avengers, let alone stronger groups like SXM or Code:breakers.   Heck when he did make a move on SXM all he managed to do was pick off one of their weakest possible members.    So he certainly did not have the necessary strength to man a assault on Hell by himself.   So what the fuck?"

Tanya had questions, usually Emmet had all the answers but this time she wasn't sure if that'd be the case.   All Tanya knew was this didn't add up, Shawkun was not strong enough to do what he had apparently done, which means Shawkun must of had help in some shape or form.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 3:27 am

Scott smiled a bit at Tanya's words.
"Yeah, I guess so. As for us, I suppose it's back to business as usual. I'll be back on patrol, and Minerva will go back to her duties with The Avengers."
Tanya excused herself, and he waved before turning to Minerva.
"So, did you want any more food from the buffet?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 7:15 pm

" There were a few factors working in Shawkuns favor, my idiotic brother and the late Dave Fuller who assisted him "

Tanya was naturally baffled that someone like Dave was able to hlp Shawkun charge into Hell. Kano voiced this as well " Late? He has fallen? but how and um how? "

Emmet changed his outfit, something more battle appropriate ad stylish " To answer your questions to the best of my abilities, Godric pushed Daves abilites to their limits, allowing him the power to battle through hell and Sandra, as for why, i'm sure you can assertain why. Dave Fuller died his way, thats all I can say " he snapped his fingers and they were all teleported to Shawkuns location.

----------------------------

Minerva nodded " Oh yes, there's so much wonderful food, I want to try it all " she smiled enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 12:09 am

When they arrived we see Shawkun's island had been fully restored after Dave and Sandra wiped it out earlier. As the team set foot on the land Shawkun stood from his throne. "My my, how quickly dare Mien acts." While Sandra was part of his being, Shawkun knew everything she knew. He was well aware of Mien and the Phoenix Force, as well what had happened to Godric, ID, and the state of the Goblin Force.

"Welcome proud warriors to Battle Island. This place once upon a time hosted a grand tournament pitting friends and lovers against each other in epic battles to the death. Sandra Fuller attended that first tournament where she bared witness to the self destruction of the Shadow X-MEN. Now she also attends this new tournament, where every person she cares for will bow to me."

Tanya spoke up "Hey shut up old man. We're not here to fight each ourselves, we're here to fight you." Shawkun calmly replied to Tanya. "Young queen there is much you need to learn, for you see you are going to fight yourselves." A purplish barrier segmented the island, cutting it into sections creating battle zones. Everyone was moved against their will to their own zone except for Emmet who remained in front of Shawkun.

Tanya found herself in a green grassy field with a nearby waterfall. Shawkun's voice rang through her, and everybody else head. "These games will be a little different then my original tournament and the space games. In round 1 you shall all face exact physical embodiment of yourselves. Survive and you move into round 2. Finally at round 3, I will be your final opponent."

Shawkun looked Emmet face to face, who we can see has a duplicate standing a short ways behind him. "Emmet my boy, here is the situation. This entire island is sectioned off and surrounded by reality barriers, which also have a bit of my own personal touch added to them. As of this moment you and your team are completely cut off from the outside world and each other. You are pawns in my game and progression is the only way forward. However, I do have a proposal for you little bird. Sandra, she screams for you Emmet to save her. To rescue her from this hell that makes the work of Satan seem like child's play in comparison. What would you say if I offered a trade. If you where able to bring me Godric, I would make sure you get reunited with Sandra once again."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 1:07 am

" No " Emmet said without a hint of hesitation " Even if I were to give into such an asinine and predictable " deal " i'm afraid Godric is out of anyone's reach. So claiming his soul, which belongs to me, is utterly impossible. Please dont insult my intelligence or Sandra's integrity with nonsense, you brat "

He turned from Shawkun and faced his clone, He turned from Shawkun and faced his clone, it immediately appeared behind him, teleported out of the way of it's psionic sword. He launched a series of consussive blast at it, not stopping even as it shifted over to psionic energy form. Emmet summoned a mass of cosmic flames and bathed the landscape, at the same time he shifted over to cosmic energy form. The battlefield was quickly reduced to ashe as Emmet completely incinerated the clone.
Emmet yawned and stretched " Moments like this, I start to feel my age. So whats round 2? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 2:12 am

"Oh my, in such a foul mood today. Emmet you do not make these games easy." Next Sandra and Dave appeared before Emmet. Of course, Shawkun watched Dave and Sandra's battle, he even aided in it. Obviously he wasn't letting the mans soul go to rest that easily. "Lets see if some 2 on 1 action can't get you to put on a more entertaining show." Emmet already knew what was going on here, Shawkun was using Dave and Sandra's souls, but they obviously wasn't themselves. He would have to kill his own friends before getting to Shawkun himself.

-----

Tanya's own battle with her copy was a convoluted mass of way to much shit going on at once to possibly keep track of. Between easily hundred of clones on either side all with differing abilities, the battle was all out anarchy.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Scott nodded.
"Yeah, it really is quite a platter."
He got her a plate and then sat down with his own plate.
"So, what are your plans besides training with Riku?"
He knew that Minerva was eager to grow her powers as a mage, but he hoped she didn't get in over her head with Riku as a teacher. It was something he should have probably spoke with Emmett about in private, but their host and several guests had mysteriously disappeared,leaving behind no explanation.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 11:36 pm

Riku and his clone were currently firing magic missiles at each other, while protected by barriers. Riku sent waves darkness at the clone, only to be thwarted by it's own darkness " Goddamnit, I hate fighting me, i'm just to perfect and not to mention the sexiest motherfucker i've ever faced "

He jumped back as the clone cast Giga slave and started unleashing blast of dragon slave " Ok, this is getting old, hmm.....I wonder " he let one of the blast hit him and switched out via the ninja art of substitution. He appeared behind the clone and dispelled the Giga slave with a kanji he learned from Yori and knocked the clone to the ground.

" You have my skills and spells, but i'm betting you dont have my toys, like this one! "

He opened his mouth abnormally wide and reached in, pulling out a long chain of beads.

" By the blood of the infernal and the souls of the damned, those that dwell and fester in the bowls of darkness, by these beads of Gehenna unleashe the flood of hell!! "

Riku's beads glew with a demonic surge of energy, unleashing a 1000 demons upon the clones. Riku laughed madly " You know i've always wanted to watch myself be torn apart, see my blood spatter the ground, goddamn lets end this soon, I soooo need to get gangbanged! "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet sighed in annoyance " More predictability I see. Sandra hold tight, your rescue is coming and Dave.....I didnt know you well and you always appeared to be a broken man, but you were able to find some peace in the last moments of your life, let your soul go where it is meant too "
As the two rushed at him, Emmet created a clone of pure psionic energy while he shifted over to cosmic energy. Sandra mimicking him and Dave becoming pure quantum energy, the psionic Emmet fought against Dave while the real Emmet faced Sandra. Clashing their powers over and over again. Emmet struggling against the weight of Sandra's greater power. But he hadnt lived all these years without learning some tricks for just such an occasion.

Emmet siphoned off Sandra's, Daves, Shawkuns, and the phoenix forces psionic energies, unleashing a massive telekinetic blast that knocked out Sandra and Dave's and dispelled their bodies.

Emmet rubbed his neck " I havent used that technique in decades, not many psionics with a decent amount of energy to use. Shall we move on to the main event " everyone else had succeessfully moved on past round 2.

--------------------------------------------------------

Minerva started loading up her plate as she spoke " Oh, whatever missions that Mr.Stark has planned for the avengers, i'd like to work on getting to know the rest of my team more and maybe getting out and exploring more. What are your plans? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 1:02 am

Tanya eventually managed to trick and conquer her clone before moving on to round 2 only to find herself facing Kano, or a copy of him. After a intense battle she overcame her fake husband and found herself kinda in a purgatory of sorts, just waiting in a empty battle zone with no new opponents. Emmet and Riku had a bit of a wait as well as Shawkun insisted that everybody finish round 2 before the final fight began. When the angels and Jericho finished their respective challenges the barrier dividing the island then disappeared.

"It is time, let the grand battle begin." Those words from Shawkun had just declared war, the start of the Code:Breakers vs Shawkun. Shawkun began with a show of just how strong he'd become, he attacked Emmet first easily speed blitzing the Phoenix, before Emmet could so much as register a thought in his mind Shawkun already had hit Emmet with a open palm strike to the chest. Much like Sandra Shawkun appeared able to disarm Emmet's defenses. Shawkun's had effortlessly ripped through Emmet's flesh and bone, Shawkun grabbed Emmet's heart and ripped it out of his body, showing it to Emmet before tossing it aside. Even with knowledge from Mien of how Sandra's battle went down, it still did not help as Shawkun had become just that overwhelming. Shawkun could of taken Emmet's soul as easily as he'd took Sandra's, and took out Emmet with one blow. But he didn't want these games to end so swiftly.

"Heal yourself Phoenix, I want to actually have some fun with this battle before I claim your soul."

Tanya used a clone with reality warping powers to try to give herself invincibility, Shawkun was able to counter it however proving the barriers that previously separated the island was indeed of his power. Shawkun grabbed Tanya by the face with vice grip that even the Asgardian Queen's strength could not break, and he started forcing images and thoughts into Tanya's mind of all the horrors he was going to put her, and her loved ones though.

Shawkun left herself completely exposed during this, he was quite literally just daring the others to attack him.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 am

Emmet fell to his knees, hacking up mass quantitys of blood before the wounds Shawkun inflicted instantly healed. Even with the information Mien had transfered to him, Shawkuns speed had completely overwhelmed him.
Kano bellowed in rage and charged towards Shawkun with blinding speed, Mjolnir raised high and brought down with a world shattering smash. Kano instantly found himself knocked away as Shawkun ripped off the arm holding his enchanted hammer and used it to hit him. Riku used Kano as a footstool jumped off him, using Yori to slash down, as Noah attacked from right.

Adrian had started gathering a massive amount of electricity when the ground started opening up from beneath him. He leaped out of the way to avoid being incinerated by a surge of lava, only for Riku to crash into him. Shawkun was stomping Noah into the ground when Garifield appeared out of his shadow and attempted to sink his teeth into his nec, only for the shadow to swallow him back.

Ashe unleashed a massive blizzard, obscuring vision as he attempted to freeze Shawkun, while bombarding him with angelic and demonic energy. Riku got his second wind, as did Kano who'd regenerated his arm and fired a god blast while Riku cast a dragon slave. Emmet stood beside Jericho who was sitting cross legged on the ground, seemingly doing nothing. But Emmet knew he was setting up the ending of this performance.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 2:24 am

Shawkun used magic that allowed him to dispel the dragon slave and he knocked away Kano's god blast akin to a DBZ character, redirecting it in Tanya's direction who was still suffering the after effects of Shawkun's mental attacks. Shawkun took the fight to Riku quickly overwhelming him and driving him into the ground. "Emmet, is this all you and your ragtag group of misfits have to offer me?" Shawkun was in clear control of the current situation, gods and cosmics with everything in-between only proving to be toys for his amusement.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:44 am

Emmet smiled innocently "Oh just wait a second, dawling I dare say you will receive more then you can handle "

Shawkun just laughed, but it was cut short as he suddenly felt an odd sensation shoot through his body. Focusing, he tried to locate the source inside of himself, surely Emmet pushing himself to his limit for such a meager assault. But the truth was far more shocking. In the vast ocean of infernal souls in his stock, something was sweeping through him at alarming speed, taining the souls. It had been going on for awhile now, but how had he not noticed?

H tried to fight it, but any attemps just rebounded back on him, he looked wildly towards Emmet who was sitting cross legged in mid air, smiling like a queen on her throne " What had you done! "

Emmet shook his head " Not I " he pointed towards Jericho who was rising to his feet, he held out his hand and a small white orb appeared. Shawkun looked closer and gasped, the was a face in it.....Sandra!!

Jericho smirked " Allow me to explain, you see upon our first meeting, I made a soul deal with Sandra. It was brief with nothing particularly special about it.....except for I had no real long standing control over her soul, I could make little modifications to it, without her notice. This is because I forsaw this situation were currently in happening at one point or another. So I started working on counter measures. To give you credit, your soul manipulation is impressive, but you lack finesse. The moment you claimed Sandra's soul, my plan went into action. Instead of going to you, it went to me and instead you aquired a soul proxy, think of it as a virus. A very subtle and nearly unedetectable one that started infectecting all of the souls you stole from hell "

Ashe suddenly appeared behind Shawkun and grabbed onto him, Eva and Garfield leaped at him and biting into the side of his neck. Jericho held up his other hand " I call upon the third magic "

Suddenly a a green vortex opened up around Shawkun, all of the souls he'd stolen were being released out. Riku opened a portal to hell and souls all went zooming back from where they came. Emmet summoned Sandra's body, healed and wearing a fabulous outfit, Jericho sent her soul back to the body and called Ashe, Garfield, and Eva back. Shawkun fell to his knee's, all of the souls were completely cut off from him as they continued their rapid exit.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 1:36 am

Sandra awoke shortly after her soul returned to her body. It was just in time to see the final souls exit Shawkun's body, leaving him no more powerful then a regular mortal. As strong as Shawkun seemed, his powers was completely based upon absorbing others. Now that Jericho stripped that away, Shawkun was back to square one. Sandra noticed the new outfit as she stood up relieved to be back in her body again. She gave Emmet a quick hug and complimented the new cloths. Sandra then turned her sights on Shawkun and started to approach him, "everybody stay the fuck back" Sandra warned in a oddly legitimately threatening voice, this day was a long time coming for her. Sandra should of ended this when Shawkun attacked SXM, he was well beneath her at the time but she decided to try let SXM deal with it instead. And look how that came back to bit her.

Shawkun grinned as Sandra approached, he welcomed death and would return to haunt Sandra again. Except she had other plans. Sandra knee'd Shawkun in the chin, shattering his jaw. It was for no real reason, it just felt good to take a hit at him. She then flooded Shawkun's mind with memories of the suffering he'd put herself and others through, making him feel all that endless pain. She then opened a portal and sent Shawkun into a purgatory like dimension, where he could suffer for all eternity far as Sandra cared. "Jericho, will your virus eventually destroy Shawkun's soul itself?" Sandra was curious if there was any slight possibility at all of Shawkun returning one day, or was this finally it, after all these years was this rivalry finally over?

Kano had helped Tanya and the two was rejoining the group as well.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 2:43 am

Jericho nodded " Yes, this is the end of him, his soul will eventually be obliterated " Jericho had considered enslaving him, but in the end decided the cons weighed more heavily then the pros with someone so problematic. He did manage to salvage some of the mechanics of Shawkuns powers and planned to research them later.

" So the soul reaping fiend is finally gone? " Kano asked, feeling an immense sense of relief at the news. He, Sandra, and Tanya were the only ones present who knew Shawkun from his beginnings at the soul tournament and all of his schemes from then on, he would not be missed.

" Well, thats certainly good news to hear "

Everyone turned around as Lucifer suddenly appeared, Asmodeus at his side, a a spiked collar painfully attached to his neck and being led on a chain by Lucifer " Sorry I missed the show, but as long as that soul stealing bastard isnt going to bother my kingdom anymore, thats all that matters, wouldnt you agree Assmodeus? " he yanked on the chain, making the other demon scream.

" Yes dammit! "

Riku was rolling on the ground with laughter " Nice look, daddy, HAHAHAHAHA "

Asmodeus glared at the ground, to suffer such indignity in front of his spawn and that bastard Emmet, oh he was not going to forget this.

Lucifer, grinning, turned towards Emmet " Well well well, it's certainly been awhile hasnt it? "

Emmet smiled and nodded " Yes, since we watched a world burn, how is she? "

" Fine, to my current knowledge, she escaped Godric's wave......Sorry your other children were not so lucky "

Pain flickered across Emmets eyes " Yes, many are gone, but as with her, many have lived and i'm nothing but happy about that "

Lucifer cocked his head to the side " So your not planning to resurect your fallen children then? Doesnt sound like you Emmet "

Emmet smiled now, his eyes blazing with cosmic energy " Death despises me, even without her ban on bringing people back, I doubt she'd let me bring them back, in the usual way " he shrugged and Lucifers smile grew and he remembered what drew him to Emmet in the first place, that millenia ago.

" HA, I see, well I'll be on my way. Come along brother, there's particular form of torture I long to put you through " as the two left, Emmet turned back to the group

" Well it seems like we have more things to celebrate now, Sandra's safe return and the demise of Shawkun " he teleported everyone back to the party.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 3:24 am

As they returned to the mansion Emmet actually found himself on the roof with Sandra. "Hope you don't mind the detour." They could hear the music start up inside soon enough as the good word spread among the team. But Sandra wasn't sure if she could handle a party yet. "Did Mien tell you what happened before Shawkun showed up? My boy is gone Emmet, as is Chloe. Dave took their lives."

Sandra loved all her children including Chloe, but David was the loss that hurt her most. David was the only child from her entire family that she'd actually given birth, he was her only true flesh and blood. And he was gone, killed by his father, a man he was named after and a man Sandra loved for many years and endured so much with. It was a tragedy that stung deep into Sandra's heart, normally she'd go to Tanesha and Roberta and just let her heartaches out while they comfort her. But Tanesha was so happy and joyful right now, she was on track to rebuilding her relationship with her own son, Sandra didn't want to spoil the mood for her girlfriend. That said, Sandra wasn't sure how long she could deal with this pain by herself either.

She wasn't really sure what she expected from Emmet by telling him what went down, Emmet had been in a similar situation though on a larger scale recently with Godric, she felt like he'd be the most understanding. Just thinking about Dave, David and Chloe was both equally heart breaking and enraging all at once.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 1:31 am

Scott thought about it.
"Well, nothing special really. I'll go back on patrol to defend the city. That is, unless I would be called back home for some reason."
He finished his plate.
"You ready to head back to Avengers HQ?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 3:27 am

Emmet summoned a blanket and sat down on the edge of the roof, gesturing for Sandra to join him " Yes, she relayed everthing that happened, Sandra i'm so sorry. There has been much loss today, not even the victories we've gained are enough to make up for it. Not in the slightest "

He reached out and squeezed her hand " It doesnt matter if it's one, two, or a thousand. The pain a mother feels when losing a child is unequivical.....For me, i'm connected to all of my children, so I.....could feel their pain as if I was dying over and over again. Dying isnt anything new to me, but this kind of pain and the powerlessness I felt " he paused, his shoulders shaking slightly " Thinking about is heartbreaking and enraging, cause there is nothing I can do to undo it, we can only grieve and never forget, live each day for them. I've lived for so long and I dont intend for my life to end anytime soon, it will be the same for you Sandra "

Sandra took Emmets words to heart, as the tears started pouring down her cheeks, she noticed he was crying as well and that his tears had a strange glimmering quality to them. She embraced him in a hug and together they wept for their children.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 4:45 am

"Emmet, am... am I a failure?" Sandra asked though the tears. Trying to compose herself a little better she went on to explain her reasoning behind asking such a question. "Emmet sometimes I really do feel cursed. Years ago my first major loss was my birth parents. This was well before Death changed the rules on reviving the dead. I could of got them back but choose not to. I figured they where better off passed on instead of being a consistent source of bait to lore me out.

Since then I've lost allies in battle, I've lost Milo to Illia's corruption, I've lost Chloe, Dave and even my own son. I fought so hard for him, just for the right to claim that my own son was mine. The Pregnancy had, complications... to simplify things. Long story short David was born a hell spawn and the forces at be claimed him to be theirs. Me and Dave went literally through hell and back dealing with a lot of bullshit and making powerful enemies along the way all just to rescue David and give him a normal life, and I failed him. I fucking failed him! God he's probably back there with them again.

And Chloe, the offspring of Dave and his first lover, this was well before we ever met. We eventually came head to head with her and after her defeat, I was more them happy to adopt Chloe into what seemed like a rapidly growing family at the time. I treated her as my own, David came to view her as his sister as well. I was suppose to give her a better home, instead she died by joining my family.

Dave, he was such a gentle and loyal soul when we first met. But by have I ran him through the ringer over the years. Just by being associated to me he was regularly targeted by villains well out of his league and often put into situations a mutant of his caliber shouldn't have been exposed to. I mean imagine if you sent Tanesha out to fight Godric, the twisted and demented torment Godric would of put her though, just for the joy of it. Dave was exposed to those situations a lot, far to often in fact. It was my duty to protect him, but often times I cracked under the pressure and failed to due so until the damage was already done.

Milo wasn't always a bad guy. Hell there was a time he was almost to good, wanting to right all wrongs in the world. At one point in time Dave was gone, I had thought was dead. Milo was in a similar situation with Marie and though our relatable hardships we hooked up for a short time. Man what a power couple we made. The Phoenix and the Universe strongest man. That was the first time in years that I actually felt... like a women again. Having someone I could look at as a equal, to have a man that could not only stand by my side but fight along side me. But I let him slip through my fingers, run back to Marie and look where that ultimately lead him.

It seems like everybody I care about is slowly dying off. I mean who's next Tanesha, Roberta, Abby, Cassandra... you?" Sandra said that last word while she was looking directly at Emmet. Emmet could tell Sandra's recent losses (Dave, David and Chloe) had shaken her pretty badly, more so then she let on at the surface. Sandra was speaking from a place of not just heartache, but also a place of fear, regret, and even doubt. She was scared.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Emmet dabbed his face with a hankerchif and handed Sandra one " No, I honestly dont think your a failure Sandra. From all that you've told me, you seem to have a great inner strength. Its natural to feel the fear of potentially losing someone important, especially living the lives we live. But Sandra, taking from someone who's lived for millinias, loss is a part of life, it's something to be accepted, however hard it may be "

" During my first centuries of realizing I was immortal, I became close to many people. But as the years went by and they grew old while I stayed the same, then there were the ones I couldnt protect cause I wasnt strong enough. It drove me to some very dark places and more then once I gave into despair. But I learned to always cherish and remember them, it's also wonderful that i've met many others who are like me "

" This isnt going to magically dissapear Sandra and you may have these feelings for some time, but don't give up, keep pushing forward and you will find your peace. Abby, Cassandra, Tanesha, Roberta, and I are all still here and I can only trully speak for myself that I will be around forever. You are loved Sandra and you dont have to take everything on yourself "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 12:51 am

Emmet's words where really moving and something Sandra needed to hear. Sandra really does try her best to be strong but sometimes things just get to be to much for her to take on along. Sandra knew what it was like to lose herself to her dark desires, young as she was especially compared to the likes of Emmet, and already she had been there. She dabbed away a few more tears with the handkerchief Emmet gave her.

"Thank you Emmet." Sandra had seen so much death during her brief existence, but when it's people she knew and loved Sandra found that it never got any easier. "I'll try my best Emmet to keep pushing forward, I promise." Hard as it was Sandra realized Emmet had a point, this pain she was in will pass in time, and as many as she had lost over the years there was still many more that remained which loved her.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:48 am

Emmet and Sandra made their way back to the party, Sandra heading over to her girlfriends while Emmet was immediately engulfed in a bear hug by Jonathan. Emmet immediately welcomed this, hugging his fiancee back. His presence putting Emmets mind at ease immediately, the warmth of his body enveloping " I needed this "

Jonathan grinned " I know, it's been a crazy day and you've been your usual badass self, but I can feel it, your still harboring a lot inside and it's a husbands duty to help with that "

Emmet nuzzled Jonathans chest " Thank you " it had helped talking to Sandra about their shared sorrow, but he needed Jonathan for more, he was the only one Emmet could fully let the gates open for, after all they'd been through and how deeply they were bonded. He pulled back a little, reached up to gently grab Jonathans face, and pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

Minerva blushed bright red as she'd chosen that exact moment to look over in their general direction. She looked around the rest of the room, while her pulse steadied itself, the others were still singing, dancing, and drinking. No sign at all that the party was going to be ending anytime soon and Minerva felt compelled to stick around " I think I'll stay a little longer, this kinda my first party "

As Emmet pulled back, running his hands through the other mans hair, he turned away from his dazed fiancee and started making his way towards the center of the room. A hush  came over the room, all eyes naturally on him.

" Dawlings, I feel such inspiration upon me! It must not be wasted, which is why i'm going to debut a brand new song for not just you, but the whole world! "

Emmet snapped his fingers, a cathy, jazz beat immediately playing, getting everyone in the mood to start moving. Kaiser, Adrian, Riku, Tanesha, Christian and Katy taking their places as back-up dancers, their outfits changing to match the tone of the song.

Emmet:
Here we go, off the rails.
Did you know, its time to raise our sails.
Its freedom like, you never knew.
Don't need bags, or a pass.
Say the word, I'll be there in a flash.
You could say my hat is off to you.

Oh, we can zoom all the way to the Moon, from!
This, great wide wacky world.
Jump with me,
Grab coins with me,
Oh yeah!

Its time to jump up in the air! (Dancers:Jump up in the air)
Jump up don't be scared! (Dancers:Jump up don't be scared)
Jump up and your cares will soar away! (Ooooh)
And if the dark clouds start to swirl! (Dancers:Dark clouds start to swirl)
Don't fear don't shed a tear, cause' I'll be your one up girl!

So, lets all jump super high! (Dancers:Jump up super high)
Higher than the sky! (Dancers: than the sky)
There's no power-up like dancing!
You know that you're my super star! (Dancers:You're my super star)
No one else can take me this far!
I'm flipping the switch.
Get ready for this.
Oh, lets do the odyssey!

Odyssey, ya see.
Odyssey, ya see.
Odyssey, ya see.
Odyssey, ya see.
Odyssey, ya see.
Odyssey, ya see.
Odyssey, ya see.
Odyssey! Odyssey!

Spin the wheel, take a chance.
Every journey starts with new romance.
A new world's calling out to you.
Take a turn, off the path.
Find a new addition to the cast.
You know that any captain, needs a crew.

Take it in, stride as you move side to side.
They're, just different points of view!
Jump with me.
Grab coins with me.
Oh yeah!

Come on and jump up in the air! (Dancers: up in the air)
Jump without a care! (Dancers:Jump without a care)
Jump up 'cause you know that i'll be there! (Dancers:Ooooh)
And if you find you're short on joy! (Dancers:Find you're short on joy)
Don't fret, just don't forget that!
You're still our one up boy!

So go on straighten up your cap (Dancers:Straighten up your cap)
Let your toes begin to tap! (Dancers:Toes begin to tap)
This rhythm is a power 'shroom!
Don't forget you're the superstar! (Dancers:You're the superstar)
No one else can make it this far!
Put a comb through that 'stache.
Now you've got panache.
Oh, lets do the odyssey!

Its time to jump up in the air! (Code:Breakers:Jump up in the air)
Jump up don't be scared! (Code:Breakers:Jum-*p up don't be scared)
Jump up and your cares will soar away! (Code:Breakers:Ooooh)
And if the dark clouds start to swirl! (Code:Breakers:Dark clouds start to swirl)
Don't fear don't shed a tear, cause' I'll be your one up girl!

Now listen all you boys and girls! (Code:Breakers:All you boys and girls)
All around the world! (Code:Breakers:All around the world)
Don't be afraid to get up and move!
You know that we're all superstars! (Code:Breakers:We're all superstars)
We're the ones who've made it this far!
Put a smile on that face.
There's no time to waste.
Oh, let's do the
Odyssey!

Emmets voice was an immeasurable force that seemed to spread through the entire multiverse in that moment, the sheer joy was undenyable. He danced along with the others as he sang, them taking their cues from him and adapting rapidly. Minerva was in tears from the immense feeling of happiness as she dance, another of many first for her. It was amazing to be in Emmets presence, she felt like she was hearing him sing for the first time, really sing, she couldnt imagine ever hearing anyone else could compare to him. She laughed and hugged Scott as they danced together.

At the end. Emmet took a bow, basking in the thunderous applause, rather literally in Kano's case, and stood up. He soon found himself engulfed in a mass hug, he laughed and hugged them all back.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:18 am

Sandra didn't think she would be in any kind of mood for a party tonight, but damn if Emmet didn't know how to brighten things up. When things started calming down after Emmet's performance Sandra got some food and sat with Tanesha and Roberta. "Hey girls, I'm sorry about earlier. Things came up and it turned into a very long night." When asked if it was Dave again, Sandra just replied with "ya, this was the last time though". Tanesha could tell by the tone of Sandra's voice that something terrible had happened, naturally their first thought was that Sandra's ex was dead. Tanesha took Sandra's hand and simply replied with "I'm sorry".

Sandra decided it be best to wait until morning to gather her family and give them on full details on what went down.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:48 am

When Emmett began to sing, the entire party came alive in song and dance. Minerva was really into the song, and pulled him to his feet to dance. He did so, and had fun seeing Minerva happy. Long after Emmett's performance was complete, Scott used Emmett's portal back to Avenger's HQ, walking the young sorceress back to her room.
"I had fun."
Scott kissed her hand and then retired to his own room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next