Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"Sandra and Emmet was enjoying their chat between each other when a book whacked Sandra in the side of the head, Sandra yelled out and grabbed her head in pain, starting to let out some tears after a few seconds. This caused the full class to turn around to see what was going on, Katy seen it was Troy sitting at the desks across from Sandra."

Katy: Oh no, I didn't know he was here.

"A girl was sitting next to Troy, we can see this as Tesla, who's looking incredible upset with her seating partner."

Tesla: The hell you do that for you retard?
Troy: It got her to shut up didn't it?
Tesla: One. No, because now the poor girls in tears. And two, this isn't pre-school.

"Katy was quick to get from her seat and run up to check on Sandra, she was there even before the teacher. The rest of the class was left pretty dumbfounded by Troy's actions."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:07 pm

"Tie sat back in her seat relaxed with a smug look on her face. This mutant may be impressive when it came to control over his ability, but his knowledge on mutants could barely match an Angel's. All Angels had a connection with Heaven and its archives. Tie didn't attempt to rest out of some respect for the instructor. Excalibur however felt it needed to remind the Angel of a fact she kept forgetting."

Excalibur: Your not an Angel.

"The echoey voice of the spirit resided in her head, but Tie knew whenever she heard it, that was when her pride would take a hit. It was right that she wasn't an Angel, so Tie attempted to reach through time and space."

Tie: NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

"She screamed in her head. Even her connection to Heaven was almost completely severed. As a Fallen Angel Tie couldn't even access the archives. Quickly her mood changed and she started to sulk. She could feel her eyes start to sting as she resided her self to the role of a student. Meanwhile in the back Roberta and Tyrone were sharing books."

Roberta(whisper): Lets hope this isn't a daily occurrence.

Tyrone: Not my fault. My boy Henry packed my stuff into the dorm anyway. I can get it later.

"Henry unfortunately was the spoiled kid's butler. Roberta and Tyrone only met not long before class and that was due to his clumsiness. He ended bumping into her and much to Roberta's dismay stayed with her all the way to the classroom. When the class started getting more active Tyrone just chuckled."

Tyrone: Wow first day of class and someone gets hit by a book.
Roberta: This is stupid. He could've just asked her politely or informed the teacher of their behavior.
Tyrone: Damn I didn't know you were such a goody two shoes.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:41 pm

In one moment they were having a nice conversation when suddenly a book came out of nowhere and hit Sandra in the head. Emmets head whipped up and as he scanned the direction it had come from, his gaze falling on Troy as Katy came over to console Sandra. The temperature in the room skyrocketed " You miserable little plebian, scoundrel, coward! How dare you blindside someone  with a bloody book! " Emmet continued to rant at Troy as Ashe suddenly appeared beside them, suprising everyone as he had been in front of the class just a second ago. He rested his hand on the forming bruise on Sandra's head, a slow cooling cold  washed over her body, as he removed his hand, all the pain left her body, the bruise gone.

He sighed and scratched his back, the usual irration more intense for some reason " I'll only say this once, I wont tolerate any disruption, fighting with or without your gifts " his gaze mainly on Troy. He wrestled back control of the room temperature from Emmet " Youre all here for a reason and petty fights isnt one of them, if theres a problem then please direct your concerns towards me and I shall assist you, do not take the matter into your own hands, especially not in such an extreme manner " he moved back to the front of the class room and regarded them fully.

Emmet had calmed down somewhat but was still shooting Troy murderous looks, he'd see to him later, he turned his attention back towards Sandra " Are you ok? "

Ashe set the book down " Coincidentally, those two were broaching on a subject I was about to get to, most of it anyway. Power quantity, most of you have only one power, though it's not entirely uncommom to manifest two or three. But there are cases when the number is not finite, There are no records of anyone having it to daye, but such a power is called empathic mimicry, where the user is able to mimic the abilities of others via an emotional connection, holding as many as hundreds of powers. Mimicry based abilities are rarest of the rare. Since were so festive today, let open the conversation up "

Near the area Troy and Tesla were sitting, a boy with strikiy blonde hair and wearing a blue suit with a white jacket was shaking slightly, Alan was silent arguing with Alice

Alice: Let me out, let out, I want to play too!
Alan: No! Things are bad enough as it is, we dont need to go to hell in a hand basket
Alice: Boo, you never let me have any fun
Alan: Change your definition of fun
Alice: You change yours!
Alan: No you!
Alice: You!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:44 pm

"Sandra was feeling just fine after Ashe had seen to her. Katy by now had to return to her seat, but she replied to Emmet."

Sandra: I'm alright now, thanks for asking.

"Sandra was hurting at that moment, but she still noticed Emmet stand up for her. It ment a great deal to her for someone to do that."

Sandra: Thank you for standing up for me, Emmet.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Emmet flashed her a dazzling smile " No thanks necesary, the least I can do for a friend " he raised his hand and Ashe nodded at him " First of all thank your helping Sandra and I apologies for any signs of disrespect. Going on from what you said about mimicry, are there other forms of it? "

" Yes, another example is animal mimicry, taking on the properties of animals. Some people even develop the gifts of mythological creatures such as dragons, phoenix, angels, and demons "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:09 pm

"Sandra smiled back when Emmet referred to her as a friend. She listened as Emmet asked about mimicy, still a bit wary of Troy. The animal mimicy seemed to cauth Sandra's attention a bit when Ashe mentioned a Phoenix, she'd always loved the myth's behind the legendary fire bird."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:12 pm

"Tie was visibly sick from her sudden realization at her lack of abilities. It always happened everytime she remembered something that was gone. The only thing that distracted her was Ashe's quick reaction to the escalating situation. He moved so quickly that she was even surprised. The movement was impressive for a mutant, but that wasn't the only weird thing. She raised her hand to ask another question in regards to multiple powers."

Tie: Is there no other way to take another mutant's powers without an emotional connection?

"She still felt a little sick, but not from her apparent weak nature. Tie usually felt this way around demons and the darkness around Ashe was very similar. Then there was holy light that only the righteous nature of an Angel could give off. Something was very weird about this teacher. Maybe this was one of the reasons she was sent here?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:45 pm

"Troy now seemed just bored, he was looking forward to seeing what Sandra's friend could do. Maybe he'd check out the new guy after classes."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:01 pm

" Yes, though they can the road of being....grisly. One such ability is intuitive aptitude. Simple, yet powerful, by understanding and analyzing. But it comes with a price, a hunger that drives the person to " know and covet " everything, even to the point of murder. By exposing the brain, the blue prints of a person are revealed of coure at the cost of the persons life. Many things are revealed in death often more then in life. The soul holds many mysteries and such "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:23 pm

"Katy waited to let Ashe finish speaking then raised her hand for a question."

Katy: Sir earlier you showed some ice abilities. I have a power very closely related, which is water. If I can control water, is it possible I could also learn ice?

"Troy shouts out."

Troy: You control liquid, ice is solid you blue haired bimbo. That's why they are classed different and given different names.

"Katy was obviously annoyed, Tesla looked simply embarrassed to be sitting with him. She raises her hand next"

Tesla: Can I have a new seating partner?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Tyrone: Stop being an ass man. The main difference between water and ice is molecule structure right? Shouldn't it still be possible to make ice out of liquid water if controlling liquid is your power?

"The question was directed more towards the teacher since he was wondering that himself. Tyrone knew a little bit about his powers, and if he could move objects maybe he could affect things on a smaller level with his mind."

Roberta: That is the simplest way to put it I guess.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:53 pm

"Troy responded to Tyrone simply with "whatever" in a "I don't give a shit" attitude. Sandra still gives glances now and again back Troy's way, Emmet can tell she seems a bit scared of him, which in truth she was. Sandra had no idea if Troy would randomly blindside her again. Katy just ignored Troy, although she did take Tyrone reply into consideration, she still wanted to hear Ashe's thoughts as well."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:14 am

Ashe blinked and pressed a hand to his forehead as he pondered how to handle this new situation. Honestly these kids were no more obnoxious then any angels he'd ever met. He sat back cross legged on his desk and began responding accordingly " Seating arrangements are as you see fit, again since this is our first day together, though I will take steps should your seating prove disruptive " he turned to Katy " Hydrokinesis and cryokinesiss are familial powers as your fellow students stated in their own ways. The main difference is molecular structure " he pressed his palms together and brought them away creating a large icicle, then in the next instant, it melted into an orb of water, then a cloud of gas " solid, liquid, and gas are the three forms of water, if you can control one of them then you have a slight possibility to control the others as well. As I just demonstrated, shifting between the three is a hallmark technique, overall skill depends on you as a person. I myself am mainly limited to ice, though it is my personal preference. Also, one more outburst and you'll be exec-punished "

Emmet nudged Sandra slightly " Pay that fool no mind, he's just looking for attention, showing signs of fear is giving him what he wants, he is beneath you, never doubt that "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:05 am

"Roberta's pen was moving like a blur taking notes on the lecture. Even through all the bickering she was able to gain some new information on mutant abilities. She was always this studious even if she didn't like her class. She wasn't rich or even technically a genius, but she worked harder than most to get where she was. Her father instilled that hard work ethic in her and treated her as if she was going to be the President someday. Right now she just felt like getting by. Tyrone noticed her notes and tapped her."

Tyrone: Hey can I look at your notes later?
Roberta: Shouldn't you be taking them more than me?
Tyrone: Please?

"Roberta sighed and brushed back some of the loose hair from her pony tail. She couldn't help but find the young rich kid's face puncheable."

Roberta: Whatever.

"Tie made every effort to hold her tongue even to the point of biting it. Her arrogance was widely known amongst Angels. To her even Archangels were barely near her divine nature and she considered most anger directed towards her as 'childish antics'. She could barely contain her laughter and just smiled at the idiocy."

Tie(whisper): Children are so funny don't you agree Katy?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:11 am

"Katy was excited when Ashe said there was a chance she could control all 3 forms of water, Katy didn't care how slight it was, she was going to work towards this. No, she was going to accomplish this, she was set on it. Suddenly she noticed Tie's comment."

Katy (whisper): You mean Troy? Yea he is known to be like this, I unfortunately has him in other classes.

---

"While she was a bit fearful of Troy, something about Emmet just seemed to calm her a lot."

Sandra: Right, thanks.

"Trying not to mind Troy and get back into class, Sandra raised her hand for a question."

Sandra: Um sir, I share two powers myself, both based largely on the mind. That's telekinese and telepathy. Is there, I dunno, any significance to this? Or can one tie into the other in some way?
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:15 pm

" Quite possibly, it's rare for someone to have one of those powers, but both suggest great innate potential, it could also be a stepping stone to other abilities. The capabilities of the mind are endless " he hopped up from his desk and resumed his stance at the board, rapidly writing down everything that had been discussed so far " Telekinesis or psychokinesis is an umbrella term that involves using the mind to manipulate something. This, with certain possibilities, can lead to an extensive list of abilities since so many gifts are controlled via the mind, a prime example is elemental based powers. A skilled telekinetic can control water or fire, air, or earth. It all starts with the basics like moving objects, levitation, or even enhancing physical attriubutes. To ultimate levels such as manipulating reality itself "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Sandra: So I could someday evolve to pick up other abilities or even manipulate reality?

"Sandra was in shock, she never imagined her abilities could lead to so much, it was almost more then she could even imagine. She spoke out to Ashe again."

Sandra: So if the Telekintic side could unlock all that potential, what options could the telepathic ability provide me?

"Troy was relaxing in his chair. He'd seen this girl around before classes, in his mind the thought of her ever becoming so all powerful was a joke."

Troy: Nice way to lead her on sir. Come on, look at her. Sandra is nothing, and won't ever amount to anything. She's just another pretty girl that was given everything and able to coast though life without any trouble.

"Sandra was getting pretty annoyed, she turned to Troy angered."

Sandra: Hey! Why don't you shut up! already. You don't know me.

"Tesla was doing her best to just stay out of it, she knew Troy was pressing his luck and she did not want him dragging her down. At this point the whole class was looking back at that portion of the class room once again, wondering if something was going to happen. Clearly Troy was disruptive and interrupting the lessons at hand, and for whatever reason Sandra was the main target he decided to pick on."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Tie: The gremlin hasn't been punished yet? How absurd!

"The way Troy treated his fellow classmates felt a little too similar to some Angels she knew. Of course in the end they all followed orders. She like many of her comrades were essentially soldiers in the Garrison. Disobedience like this was followed by severe punishment."

Tie: Well I intend on asking you about our fellow students later. Right now lets see how this plays out.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:14 pm

" Why do you insist on bothering Sandra so much? " Emmet demanded, sitting up straight with his hands folding in front of him, the picture of calm and decorum, but inside the flames were fanning, his gaze smoldering

" This is all theoretical, I give not false hopes but pure facts, what you accomplish is up to you. Telepathy is another category,hearing the thoughts of others, and reading through their minds like pages in a book " he pulled out a slip of paper wrote something, throwing the paper over his shoulder so that it landed on Troys desk. The words detention and three days written on it. Suddenly the bell rang "...Oh right, today is a half day, till next time then, I wont assign homework this time, just read through chapter 2 and review the notes of today, there may be a quiz. Class dismissed "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:40 am

"Troy had been in and out of detention so much over the years that it really didn't bother him any more. As long as he could get under somebody skin, he was satisfied, and Sandra seemed like the easiest nut to crack. He could have fun with a girl as sensitive as her.

Sandra was quick to want to leave class, bringing Emmet with her as she feared a fight breaking out. She did however take a moment to thank Ashe. He'd shown her a lot she might be able to someday do with her abilities.

Katy and Tie existed behind Tesla, who was herself glade to get clear of Troy."

Katy: Boy sparks was burning back there. I think if we had to sit a full class, somebodies temper would of boiled over. That new kid seems to take great offense anytime Troy bothered Sandra. I wonder if they are related? Or in a relationship?

"Katy shrugged, maybe they was just close friends, whatever it is, they'll find out eventually. It's hard to keep secrets in a crowded place like this."

Katy (to Tie): Well, since we got some time, any questions I may be able to help answer?

"Katy always proud herself on helping others, so anything she could answer for her new friend, she would most certainly try."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:50 am

Tyrone: Well I'm OTB. Roberta want to hang out later?
"He asked as he jumped out of seat getting just a glance from Roberta as she put her stuff in her book bag. She picked it up with one hand like a feather."

Roberta: I have stuff to do after school.

Tyrone: Like what?

"She wanted to say "Like not hanging out with rich asses like you." but that was more cruel than she would like to be. Plus she wasn't that type and she knew if he would pester her enough she would give in. The look in his eye told her everything she needed to know. With her standard sigh and a small smile in resignation of this fact she looked away and shrugged."

Roberta: Alright why not.

"As they walked out you could see Tie and Katy waiting at the door. Tie wanted to talk to Katy but needed to speak with the teacher."

Tie: We will speak soon, but first I must speak with the teacher about a matter most important.

"She said excusing herself briefly from the conversation and walked towards Ashe. She waited for the students to leave the room before asking."

Tie: What are you because you are not a mutant.

"It was as if she was accusing him of a crime. She wasn't very graceful when it came to interrogations."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:44 am

Ashe turned to stare at the girl, he'd suspected she would confront him, albeit not so straight forward. He was silent for a moment before responding" I could pose the same question to you, though lets not beat around the bush about it. Why are you hear, fallen angels dont just pop up here on a daily basis and certainly dont hold artifacts like the one your carrying " he folded his armss across his chest, a faint light appearing behind his shades " I'm going to assume your intent isnt hostile, unless that self righteous idiot Michael wants to break the pact we made, I stay away from the realm above and they dont bother me "

Emmet was about to give Troy a piece of his mind when Sandra dragged him out of the room with her " Gutless, slack jawed Neanderthal " Emmet muttered as they walked down the hall. Ahead of them a tall, slender, blonde haired man was pinning something on the bulletin board. Once he'd left, Emmet walked over to take a look and broke out into a wide grin " omg! Sandra look! " it was a signup sheet for the schools new Glee club(choir). He scrawled his name down and presented the pen to her " Care to join me in the spot light? "

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:32 am

"Tie smiled and adjusted her tie a bit."

Tie: Impressed? Its one of the few things that wasn't confiscated by Michael when my wings torn from me.

"The last sentence almost caused her to sneer in anger, but she was above that for now. The look in his eyes said that he was essentially a fallen angel, but she hasn't seen one like him before. At least she hope she hadn't because that would mean Michael ripped out certain knowledge."

Tie: My purpose here however is not of my doing. I was only recently one of the fallen and Michael insisted I come here. Its possible that our presence here isn't a simple coincidence. Heaven may want us to keep an eye on the youth here or just playing some sick game.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:49 am

" The latter, most likely. I can assure you they want nothing to do with me and the feeling is mutual, I have been " fallen " for quite a long time, I dont recall a lot " what Michael was planning he could only hazard a guess, but for the most part it didnt appear to have anything to do with him, outwardly anyway " My being here is under my own design, it's nothing nefarious, I've just been bored, nothing more and nothing less " he walked over to his desk and pulled out the class roster and began marking certain people who would probably need an extra eye on "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Sandra: Glee Club choir? Sure, why not.

"Sandra accepted the pen and marked her name down as well."

Sandra: I always did like music but never really tried a choir. Maybe... you want to join me after school? I'd love a second opinion on how good of a singing voice I have.

"Emmet seemed really excited about the choir, she thought maybe he'd done stuff like this before."

---

"Katy decided to wait around close to class for Tie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next