Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 11:51 pm

With the other thread reaching capacity this thread will now continue the story of Alt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone agreed that 30 minutes should be fine and they set off. Sandra/Tanesha, Katy, Tesla and others set off back to their respective dorms. They started quickly packing up whatever they needed and in no time it seemed 30 minutes had passed. Sandra had to admit she admired Emmet's optimism to get though this upcoming battle battle with no loss of life and to free the Lee's. But seeing that herself, Emmet, and a number of other True Notes had a hard time with just one of these when Victoria was nearly assassinated, and the events at the mall. It did worry Sandra, how would all this really play out? "Well girl looks like we're about to start another crazy ride, are you ready for this?"

Of all the outcomes running through her head, one that absolutely terrified her the most was what if Tanesha didn't make it through the upcoming battle. Obviously losing anybody would hurt tremendously, they where all great friends. But losing Tani, that'd be a special kind of agony.

Clearly Emmet was putting on a strong and confident front, but she wondered if he also had these same thoughts in the back of his mind, the same kind of concern for his loved ones. She could only wonder what the others where thinking about. She sighed, she was letting her mind run wild again and allowing these thoughts to creep in. Emmet had the right idea, they had to look towards and aim for the most positive outcome.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 1:14 am

As everyone was starting to leave, Victoria approached Riku " On a scale of bring it on one to six, where do you think the squad is? " she wasnt super bothered by his earlier words, but she did acknowledge that he, for whatever random reason, knew a lot about cheerleading.

Riku thought for a moment " Your not on ones level, thats top tier, but your not six, which is garbage. Just treading three which is a guilty pleasure of mine "

Victoria smile " I guess thats high praise coming from you "

" It is, those seizures are actually not bad. Obviously Tani's blackness allows her to do very well, but big red was kind of a disaster at the start and youve built her up to be almost decent "

" Boy I got yo seizure " Tanesha said punching Riku in the arm in a friendlyish manner " But seriously, bitch is you ok? You usually the loudest, ratchet bitch in the room from jump "

Riku rubbed the back of his head, he could tell Tanesha was actually worried about them, having built up a very solid friendship over their mutual love of being petty and making white people mad " Gurl dont worry about me, im good and bad as I always am. Just a little issue with this married guy im messing around wit-

Tanesha held up a hand, cutting him off as music started playing, as it had earlier.

Tanesha:
Ho, ho, sideline ho
You's a ho, you's a ho, sideline ho

When you called his phone, did he pick it up?
No, 'cause we was makin' love
Did you meet his moms? Have you met his kid? No
Did you know my kid was his?

Get your shit together, you're makin' a fool of yourself, yeah
It don't matter if he spends the night
His home is somewhere else

Tanesha with Victoria and Sandra
Ain't you tired of bein' on the side line?
Tired of gettin' yours after I gets mine
Baby, second place don't get a prize
When you gon' realize you wastin' your time?
Baby, ain't you tired of him gettin' in
Hittin' it real quick then rollin?
And ain't you tired of you need a little change
And he lie about what he holdin'?
Ain't you tired of spendin' all the holidays alone
Tired of bein' his little sideline ho?

Victoria:
Do he take you out? Do he foot your bills?
No, 'cause I know what his balance is
Have you been to his church? Do he ask you to pray?
No, 'cause Sunday's family day

Sandra(Tanesha):
Get your shit together, you're makin' a fool of yourself, yeah
(Get your shit)
It don't matter if he spends the night (Don't matter)
His home is somewhere else, yeah

Tanesha with Sandra and Victoria(Sandra):
Ain't you tired of bein' on the side line? (Bein' on the side)
Tired of getting yours after I gets mine (Get mine)
Baby, second place don't get a prize
(Second place don't win no prize)
When you gon' realize you wastin' your time? Hey, yeah
Hittin' it real quick then rollin?
And ain't you tired of you need a little change (Tired)
Ain't you tired of spendin' all the holidays alone (Oh-oh)
Tired of bein' his little sideline ho?

Tanesha(Victoria and Sandra(
Do you got benefits? (No)
Credit cards? (No)
House keys? (No)
Then you's a sideline ho
Do you get pillow talk? (No)
Held at night? (No)
If you don't make his breakfast, you's a sideline ho
Do you got benefits?( No)
Credit cards? (No!)
House keys? (No)
Then you's a sideline ho (Oh-oh)
Do you get pillow talk? No
Held at night? No
If you don't make his breakfast, you's a sideline ho

Tanesha with Sandra and Victoria(Victoria):
Ain't you tired of bein' on the side line? (Yeah, yeah)
Tired of gettin' yours after I gets mine (get mine)
Baby, second place don't get a prize (Second place ain't no prize)
When you gon' realize you wasting your time? (Oh, I)
Hittin' it real quick then rollin'?
And ain't you tired of you need a little change
Ain't you tired of spendin' all the holidays alone
Tired of bein' his little sideline ho? (Sideline ho)

Tanesha with Sandra and Victoria( Tanesha)
You's a ho (Ho), you's a ho (Ho), sideline ho
(You's a sideline ho, sideline ho)

Riku just watched the three put on a performance at his expense " You ashy Ho's are lucky I like that song " he said grinning and slapping five with Tanesha as they left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet was sitting in his closet in front of his vanity mirror, all of his outfits had been planned some time ago, though he'd still made some last minute alterations. Now he was just starring in the mirror, partly to admire himself, but also he was in confliction. He wasnt sure he fully recognized who he was looking at. He'd been talking a big game, but could he really go through with it, if the time came, could he burn that family down?

He wasnt sure, or more so he was sure and he didnt know how he felt about that. Emmet had never considered his morality much, he viewed himself as good a person anyone else. But since coming to this island, this school and making the friends he had, he'd come to see things different, be more understanding of things he supposed.

Riku was certainly the most evil person he'd ever befrieneded and he felt thats one of the things he loved about the demon, his bloodlust was admirable, he was unapolegetic and honest about himself. Emmet didnt view himself as a monster, more realistic if anything, he didnt want to lose any of his friends, and if that meant this family had to be laid across the pyre then so be it.

He placed a hand over his heart, its rhymic movements were calm and precise. He would kill the Lees if he had too, if it came to that. Thats what he'd told Tesla and he meant it, but what he hadnt told her was that the percentile chances were decided not tipped in the Lees favor. Whatever this white king was doing, it was so immense, so powerful. At their current levels of power, it would take a miracle to break his hold. The phoenix force was a deciding factor, but its power against the white kings skill, the chances didnt get much better.

For a moment, Emmet swore he saw his eyes change to a beautiful, but eery red. It wasnt the first time that had happened either. He leaned in closer, but jumped when the mirrors glass suddenly turned black, words began to form.

Your planning to kill the Lees and take all the weight and blame on yourself.

He sighed " I suppose I shoudnt be suprised that you above the others would deduce that "

Riku appeared in the mirror " Well I am brighter then nearly all of them and I'd like to think I know you pretty well, that being said. Set me loose, I told you before, if anything dark and icky needs to be done, i'll happily do it. Search and destroy, remember? "

Emmet did indeed remember that dramatic exchange " I do, but this isnt simply the matter doing something terrible. I know you can kill that family and think nothing of it, no you'd enjoy it. But they dont deserve that "

" I dont believe their worthy to be killed by, personally. But I see you want their final moments to come from someone who gives a damn about them, by that Elmo should do it, but we both know she doesnt have the balls, she'll fall to her demise trying to save that little girl, it's so poetic I could gag "

Emmet turned around as Riku vanished from the mirror and appeared in the room " May I ask if you honestly do care? I mean you banged one of them sure, but...." his words trailed off.

" I......dont want to say..... "

Riku leaned in extremely close, his blackened eyes a yawning abyss that Emmet felt himself standing at edge of " Say it "

".........I dont care, the lives of these people mean nothing to me, their nice people, but the world is full of such people. Even the young girl, it is sad, but in the face of my loved ones it means nothing "

Riku pulled away and pulled a hankerchiff out of his shadow pocket and handed it to Emmet. The other boy blinked, tears were pouring down his face, he broke down and sobbed hysterically. Riku hugged him tightly, patting his back gently, he wasnt enjoying this display at all, this was the grief of the person he loved the most. Emmets response was his true self speaking, an immortal god who had lived for over five thousand years, it went against the views of a sixteen year old boy and it pissed Riku off that Emmet was being torn apart by his opposing sides.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian found Iko sitting on his bed when he got back to his room.

" Bawla is more useful then she appears, while the rest of us had our memories eaten. She alone remembers what happeens and who did it "

Adrian was impressed, the girl was infuriating beyond belief, but in this moment he was glad she was in Harlequin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha finished packing her stuff and sat on the bed " Were gonna make it through this, right? " they'd been through so much bullshit, Troy and the mafia, Riley, Kiya, the list went on. But this was the biggest thing they'd had to face, they were basically going to war, she wondered how life had turned them on this path " I'm worried about the Lee's, but im worried about you too. I already lost you once, you came back but is their a guarantee you will again? " Tanesha thought back to Kiya and how she'd felt so powerless, this last month she'd been training her ass off, learning martial arts, chi, her powers.

She wouldnt know if her results paid off till the fight started, but she knew one thing, she was going to protect the girl she loved.

justinlynch3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 2:26 am

Sandra wasn't going to bother Tanesha with these concerns, but as it turns out she was already in a similar state of mind anyway.    Sandra went over and sat on the bed beside Tanesha.    "I... can't really say for absolute certainty.    But this Phoenix, if it brought me back once I don't see why it wouldn't do it again."  

After a short break of contemplation she continued. "For as much as we pushed ourselves the past month, we're still going against trained killers."  

Sandra turned her head to look at Tanesha.   "Look Tani if things get um, rough.    Please, as the saying goes, let me take that bullet.    If I fall, at least we know there is a chance I could return.    Tanesha if you fall there is no second chances.    You've been one of the best things to ever come into my life babe and if I lost you... I, I honestly don't know how I'd be able to cope.    Hell I don't know if I'd be able to cope.     I know it hasn't even been a year, but I can't even imagine trying to go on in life without you."

If Sandra found herself in peril, she would rather gamble on her own life then on Tani's life.    She didn't want Tanesha doing any of those sacrifice herself to save Sandra type of moves.     If anything knowing there is the possibility she could return, Sandra would much rather be in the position of having to sacrifice herself to save Tani.     Like she said to Tani, at least if she dies there is a chance of her coming back.    But if Tanesha dies, then she's gone forever.

"Hopefully though, we never come across a scenario like that."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 3:55 am

Tanesha gripped Sandras hand tightly " I dont know if I could do that Sandy, just leave you behind to die, even if theres a high chance you'll come back " the very thought made Tanesha feel sick " How about, I watch your back and you watch mine? Were both stronger then we were months ago, even im feeling a bit more confident in what I can do. Lets not lets what could happen distract us from what we can do "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 4:36 am

Even though Sandra was more willing to put herself in harms way first, she expected Tanesha would respond the way she did. "Alright then, like all other challenges before we'll face these Horsemen together." Sandra learned over giving Tanesha a hug and kiss. "Hey babe, let's make sure we have many more of these to come, OK." Depending how the battle goes this could of been either a kiss of luck or a kiss farewell. Sandra was damn sure going to do her absolute best to make sure it was the first and not the second.

Sandra enjoyed when Tani whipped out her nickname, Sandy. For some reason it always made Sandra feel just that little bit better. Tanesha didn't seem to overuse that name either, it made moments she did use it feel all that much more special.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 3:28 am

Tanesha and Sandra's kiss quickly deepened and became more heated, Tanesha pinned Sandra to the bed, their hands caressing the others body. Sandra shivered as Tanesha's hands cupped her breast. It wasnt very long till their frenzy led to their clothes being pulled off, determined this not be the last time they made love.

--------------------------------------------------

" Hmm I see, so a girl who can ingest matter and merge it with her body and the old man is the one that can erase memories and is a master fighter " Adrian said once Iko was finished explaining.

" The Pale rider Thanatos, I'd completely forgotten about what was going on, but Bawla, whatever her pwoer is protected her or she was too insane and stupid to be effected " Iko was more then annoyed at himself for letting this happen, Thanatos was on another level " Honestly I dont think your group has much of a chance, even if the rest of us were to join in, which I assume you dont want "

Adrian nodded " Yes, Things seem bad, but this group isnt weak, we'll pull through this "

He knew Luthor would be watching somehow, this whole thing was his elaborate way of getting back at him and he wasnt going to let him have his way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet gently wiped away his tears, noting that the hankerchief appeared to be enchanted as it didnt get wet. He started to hand it back to Riku, but the demon told him to keep it. Emmet thanked him and turned back to face the mirror and check his appearance. It had been quite some time since he'd had an emotional outburst like that. He frowned and grabbed some cream and applied it to his face.

" Hmm question, the family is yours.....but what about the rest? " Riku asked

Emmet finished rubbing the cream into his skin and quickly fixed his hair before turning around " Those four shall receive nothing akin to mercy. In them our agreement stands firm, search and destroy, leave them as bloody stains upon the earth. Feel free to exert every ounce of sadistic pleasure them, I doubt anyone in the group would have a problem with it " Emmet told him. His tone sending a shiver down Riku's spine, it was almost like the true Emmet was speaking directly too him.

Riku made a show of doing a bow " As you wish, it shall be done "

Emmet laughed, despite the severity of the situation, Riku was always able to lighten his mood, somehow " Thank you....Im resolved, regardless of what it means to me, I shall do this "

Riku nodded " If thats what you want, i'll support you however you choose to handle this, moods kinda heavy, feel like singing about this? "

" Always, but a song unrelated to the current situation would be lovely "

" Agreed " Riku opened three voids, Tesla, Roberta, and Tabitha comingn out of each " Our backup has arrived, lets do this! " with that a gentle tune started to play as Emmet stood up.

Emmet:
Baby, you don't pay me no mind
You act like you don't love me no more
Maybe you need space or some time
Your attitude is unpredictable
And I don't want to make you unhappy
If you're not happy
Then you're free to go on
Cause I don't want you staying around
If I make you so miserable

Emmet and Riku(Roberta, Tabitha, and Tesla):
If you don't want me, then don't talk to me
(If you don't want me, then don't talk to me)
Go ahead and free yourself
(Go ahead and free yourself)
If you don't want me
Then don't talk to me
Go ahead to someone else
(Go ahead to someone else)
If you don't want me
Then don't talk to me
Go ahead to someone else

Roberta, Tabitha, and Tesla:
Time again and again
I tried I tried
(Baby, don't you know I tried)
But the love I had inside has died
(But the love I had inside)

Riku:
Won't you be a man if it's over
And just admit that things ain't the same
Instead of making me think it's all good between us
Which one's the blame
I took a lot of too much to handle
Until I can't take this game no more
This love thing is full of scandal
So you're welcome to walk

Emmet and Riku(Roberta, Tabitha, and Tesla)
If you don't want me
Then don't talk to me
Go ahead to someone else
If you don't want me
Then don't talk to me
Go ahead to someone else

Roberta, Tabitha, and Tesla:
Time again and again
I tried I tried
Time and time again I tried it over and over and over and over
But the love I had inside has died
(Emmet:Baby, don't you...)

Emmet:
I had to take it there
I had to take it there
Because I'm tired, oh yeah

Emmet and Riku(Roberta, Tabitha, and Tesla):
If you don't want me
Then don't talk to me
Go ahead to someone else
If you don't want me
Then don't talk to me
Go ahead to someone else
You play games if you don't want me
Don't talk to me
Hey, go ahead and free yourself

Riku(Emmet):
Baby if you don't want me
Don't talk to me
I'll be alright
Go ahead to someone else
Yeah, yeah

Tabitha had somehow managed to avoid all of the random musical numbers, but she had to admit that was pretty fun. Roberta enjoyed it as always, she was a bit of a fantasia fan, something seemed a little off about Emmet during the song, like some very raw emotions were showing, but they didnt necessarily equate to the song, didnt really effect his performance. She chalked it up to him being more worried then he let on, Emmet was basically their leader and with that title came a lot of responsibility and worries. Roberta had felt an odd sense of calm since the plan was set, she'd never been one to be put off from a fight, no matter the scale. But this felt different then usual, whatever happened shed fight to keep her friends and herself safe.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 4:40 am

Tesla also picked up something was a little different with Emmet but like Roberta didn't think to much of it. She had a better idea of where that type of emotion was likely coming given her previous one on one talk with Emmet and understood this song was simply a means of cooping. It wasn't worth bringing up, and she imagined Emmet wanted his plans for the Lee's kept quiet regardless. No sense in causing a potential divide in the team prior to the battle even starting.

It had been nice however to take their minds off the upcoming fight though, even if just for a few minutes.

-----

With the looming threat of death and both girls determination to survive the uncertain near future, Sandra and Tanesha would have one of their wildest make out sessions in a long time, if not ever. Not having any time to waste both women where ferocious and full gear from start to finish. Sandra just laid on the bed as tho was finishing up. It was unfortunate the team had only agreed to a thirty minute break to pack up and whatnot. "That girl... was the most amazing twenty minutes EVER!" Sandra exclaimed. The girls had packed quick, but also factoring in the time for their talk and yea Sandra estimated they had somewhere between fifteen to twenty minutes to ravage each other, and boy howdy did neither girl hold nothing back. While it wasn't going to be, Sandra refused to allow it to be, but if this was the final time for either of them then god damn, what a final impression they had made.

Sandra forced herself to sit up, even though she wanted to stay in, well not really in, but on the bed so badly. But unfortunately it was almost time to move to the island. "I hate to say it, but we got to throw something on and get moving. It's nearly time to meet back up with the others." Sandra wasn't even sure they left enough time to fix each others hair, at least Tani's was dark which helped hide a lot. Sandra thought her striking red hair however must of looked a absolute mess.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 1:35 am

" Yeah gurl " Tanesha said with a sigh, she definetly wanted more, but recognized that they were out of time and got up to put her clothes back on. Once she was done, she attended to Sandras hair, no need to give a certain petty bitch anymore ammunition then he already had. Both girls were still riding high their lustful activities, but as it gradually calmed down, the sobering fact of what they were about to embark on did not hit them quite as hard. They felt resolved in going into this, hand in hand.

------------------------------------------

" Hey Em, sounds like the stuff you ordered is here " Roberta said, being able to pick up the sounds coming from the front of Emmets house.

" Yes it appears so " he'd just received a text message telling him the same thing. He walked over to an ornate looking trunk " Could I get some assistance bringing my things downstairs? "

Before Riku could volunteer, Roberta walked over and hefted the trunk on her shoulders " Wow, kinda thought you were gonna have multiple bags for constant outfit changes "

Emmet gave her a radiant smile and pointed to a slightly larger trunk behind her.

" Yeah I walked into that one " Roberta said as she hefted that trunk too and headed downstairs, Tabitha following after her. Emmet whispered something to Riku who opened a void, Emmet floated through it, closing behind him.

" He said he has to do something, but he'll be along " Riku told Tesla as he passed her.

Downstairs, Dave had just teleported in with Donovan and Garfield. They were gawking at all the stuff that was neatly piled up on Emmets lawn. The boy had certainly gone all out with ordering stuff. Tents, spare tents, lots of food, and various other camping related stuff, plus other stuff that didnt necessarily appear needed, but you never knew.

" Damn " Dave said with a whistle " is all of this even gonna fit on the ship? "

he jumped back as darkness swept under all of the stuff and seemed to swallow all of it.

" Does that answer your question, Davey? " Riku asked as he walked outside, having stepped around Roberta to get outside first.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 2:25 am

Tesla soon followed Riku out, she didn't even bother trying to guess what Emmet was up to, but often enough it was something unexpected. It looked like the some of guys had started gathering at Emmet's place. Soon a limo stopped at the end of the driveway and Cass got out with her gear. Even though Tesla said she'd lighten up on the girl, Ms. Goodmen was making it damn hard to resist her urges. It's all bad enough they had a fake among them, but before long Goodmen would no doubt turn cunt into one of those snotty rich bitches. Limo rides anyway where she needed to go, Tesla could only only imagine the pampering Cass was getting back "home".

-----

It was a crazy 30-40 minutes. Sandra and Tanesha both went through fear, doubt, passion and now resolve. They headed outside with hopefully everything they needed, and still holding hands they took flight via Sandra's telekinetic levitation. They arrived at Emmet's, admittedly pretty late. Having taking their passion right up to the time limit, then Tani took the time to fix up Sandra's hair, and the time it took to fly to Emmet's. They where running easily 15 minutes late at the very least. Touching down on the lawn where the others was Sandra greeted all who had arrived so far. "Hey guys, sorry that me and Tani where running a little behind."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 4:18 am

By the time Sandra and Tanesha had arrived, everyone was already present and standing around platinum chariot, Riku was quietly explaining to Kaiser where Emmet was, the other boy nodding and turning to the group " Were leaving in three minutes, get your personal bags stored in the cargo hold " he headed for the cockpit.

" Was getting a little worried about you for a second " Victoria told the girls as they entered the ship " But I can see you were fine " she pitched her voice low and tugged at Tanesha's shirt, making the girl realize she'd put it on inside out.

" Well you know gurl, just finishing some last minute things " Tanesha said innocently as she quickly fixed her shirt.

Riku was opting to ride on top of the ship and was joined by Kano, Garfield, Tie( much to Rikus annoyance, and anyone else who wanted to join them as Riku made a magic field so they wouldnt get thrown off.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 2:43 pm

It was clear to Sandra that Victoria had realized why herself and Tani where late, probably did some of the others as well. They where in such a hurry to go that Sandra hadn't even realized Tanesha had her shirt on inside out. "I guess we need a bit more practice regarding time management" she said in regards to being late. The 3 girls headed inside with Victoria accompanying them as Tani and Sandra put their bags into storage. It was crazy to think it was finally coming down to this, the True Notes VS the Horsemen. They where at last coming face to face with those monsters that killed all the people at the mall, that enslaved the Lee Family, that even enslaved little children. Sandra wasn't sure if all the Lee's could be saved, but the little girl at least showed signs of resistance. If nothing else, Sandra was determined to at least rescue that one.

"So Vic, how are you feeling about today?" Seeing Sandra and Tani had already crammed all the emotions into a wild 40 minute span, Sandra was curious how Victoria was feeling.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 12:35 am

" Not gonna lie, im feeling kind of scared, I mean big battles have become the norm for this group. But this just feels more serious then the others and theres a lot to lose " She was thinking of her brother, boyfriend, and good friends she'd made. Of course she was worried about the Lee's too, but it was hard to say she was more worried about them then the people she knew.

Suddenly Star Platinum started shaking, signaling that it was about to take off. Kaiser was in the pilots seat while Tabitha was in the co-pilots seat.

" Hey wait, wheres Emmet? " Dave asked, he hadnt seen the other boy since theyd arrived.

" He said to go on without him and he'll catch up " Kaiser explained as the ship started to rise into the air.The ship took off, but at a markedly slow pace.

-------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in a a certain cafe, Emmet was standing at the counter, patienty waiting for his order.

" Here you go Mr.Jones, your usual, a banana shake "

Emmet took the beverage from the server " Much appreciated "

As he left the cafe, a strong gust of wind began to blow, bringing a groovy beat along with it.Openin his parasol, Emmet took to the sky's as a song began.Emmet sang, taking sips between lyrics as he danced through the sky, the clouds seeming to form the path he was too take.

As the ship cleared the island, everyone could suddenely hear music.

" Wow, I wonder if Emmet stayed back so he could make some dramatic entrance " Tanesha said, rolling her eyes in a good natured way.

Emmet passeed through a cloud flew alongside the ship. Garfield had brought his camera with him, snapped a picture as Emmet took a sip of his drink and turned towards the camera with a coy expression.

" Dude I want want copies of that " Riku said.

Emmet finished his song and landed on the ship, taking a bow as the others applauded him. Kano quickly opened the latch for him, allowing the boy to descent into the ship.

" You really know how to make an entrance, Em " Roberta complimented him

" Thank you dawling, I try " he turned to Kaiser " Full speed ahead! "

Kaiser smiled and cranked up the speed.

-------------------------------------------------------

" Looks like those brats have left the island, trying to run away from us? Not that it'll do them any good " Harmonia said with a cackle

" Hmm, no I believe their luring us to a less populated spot
Thanatos said " They do appear to be good people, well then if youve all finished your preporations, we can be on our way as well "

Each of the four horsemen nodded in kind, all were ready for the coming slaughter.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 1:06 am

Sandra understood Victoria's concerns. "Hey girl I get it, myself and Tani had those same concerns. But trust within the team, within your friends. I know we're about to embark on a dangerous battle but as long as we all stick together, we'll find a way to survive."

The aircraft shook as it lifted off. "Well I guess it's time, we should probably head bridge side and join the others.

Making their way up to the cockpit they started hearing music. Tanesha's guess had proofed correct as Emmet made a dramatic entrance as he prone to doing. Tesla spoke up as Emmet entered the ship "You know Emmet, one of these days going off on your own like that just so can make a fancy entrance is going to end up backfiring on you."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 11:53 pm

" Perhaps dawling, but I think that would make for an even grander entrance " Emmet said " But I thank you for your concern "

The flight was suprisingly pleasant, despite the underlying tense atmosphere.Kaiser hovered briefly over certain islands( the dinosaur one, what was left of Ashes island, and the one too perfect to destroy ).

As the got closer to their destination, Emmet gasped he felt intense and terrible emotions flood the ship. Riku, Tie, Tabitha and Kano could sense the island. Even Garfield, Dave, Donovan, and Adrian could feel something.

" So much....sorrow...pain....anger, for so long " Emmet gasped, he smiled at Dave as the boy came over out of concern " Its a lot to take in "

They finally arrived at the island. Emmet opened the side door

" Hmm I can feel it " Emmet spoke in a faroff tone " The song "

He floated off the ship and made his descent.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 12:11 am

Sandra, Katy and Tesla gathered around the open door and windows with the others. They had to wonder if this was really going to work as they all anticipated the upcoming performance. If anybody was going to free this island, then it no doubt would be Emmet.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 2:37 am

As Emmet got closer, the rush of thoughts and emotions grew stronger and for a moment it felt as if he'd get swept away. But he steeled himself and pushed through till he touched down on the island. He was in the eye of the storm, so to speak. He focused, there was so much, so many voices and feelings. But there was one voice, the quietest, but the strongest.

A red shade manifested in front of him, with the vague features of a girl not that much older then Emmet, he could see her story unfolding in front of him and the song practically jumped out of him.

Emmet:
Reach for my hand
I’ll soar away
Into the dawn
Oh, I wish I could stay

Here in cherished halls
In peaceful days
I fear the edge of dawn
Knowing time betrays

Faint lights pass through coloured glass
In this beloved place
Silver shines, the world dines
A smile on each face

As joy surrounds, comfort abounds
And I can feel I’m breaking free
For just this moment lost in time
I am finally me

Yet still I hide
Behind this mask that I have become (That I have become)
My blackened heart scorched by flames
A force I can’t run from

I look to you
Like a red rose
Seeking the sun
No matter where it goes

I long to stay
Where the light dwells
To guard against the cold
That I know so well (So well, so well, so well)

As the rain falls on the path
I chase your shadow
I don’t feel a single drop
Or the ground below

Then you turn to me
And I stop before I know
And the lie upon my lips
I let it go

Cross my heart
Making vows I know will be betrayed (Know will be betrayed)
A sad girl’s pleas
Live only for a breath and then they fade

My dearest wish
Is that you'll know
These tender thoughts
That only seem to grow

They are as snow
Melting away
Yet seeking your warmth
If only for a day

The blue moonlight
Cuts across our sight
As pure and clear as a ringing bell
Reaching for us in the night

As the wind calms my thoughts
I have strung on this terrace
I feel at peace
Carried away by the wind’s song

Open the door
And walk away
Never give in
To the call of yesterday

Memories that made
Those days sublime
These ruined halls entomb
Stolen time

Reach for my hand
I’ll soar away
Into the dawn
Oh, I wish I could stay

Here in cherished halls
In peaceful days
I fear the edge of dawn
Knowing time betrays

As Emmet belted out the lyrics to the song, everyone watching from the ship was amazed as a large scale production began to manifest on the island. Emmet began dancing, his movements so graceful and otherworly, blending seamlessly with the song and seeming to direct everything that was happening. What appeared to be a school had appeared, students walked around, but it was three in particular, a young girl with white hair, a ba pale boy with blonde hair, and another boy, tanned annd dark haired.

They were students and friends, royalty from kingdoms long since decayed. The girl wanted to incite a change in the world and to do so she had to wage war against her friends, this story spanned years into adulthood for the them, atrocities were commited, friends and lovers slayed and a terrible truth uncovered. In the end the girl stood along, amidst the bodies of the past, having achieved her goal, but at a terrible cost. This was her story that bound the island.

As Emmet hit the final not and struck a pose, an unknown energy erupted his body, causing the island to be eclipsed in a golden light. Emmet found the girl standing in front of him, complete, tears streaming down her face.

Thank you, she said silently.

Emmet smiled and nodded,he was confused when she pressed her hands together, as if offering a prayer. The light gradually faded,leaving the island whole. The oppressive energy was gone and the island was beautiful, but it was fragile, temporary. Emmet could see it would not survive very long, a few times time, then it would be gone.

He was suddenly aware of new additions to his person, he was now sporting a tiara with three gems adorning it, a ruby, saphire, and emerald. In his hands was a large golden axe, it felt light in his hands.

" Wow, its like you beat a level in a game and got loot "

Riku had jumped off the ship and flew down as it made its own descent. He inspected the items upon Emmet asking if they had any properties

" Huh, yeah but I cant tell, and this is using high grade scanning magic. Far as I can see that axe will only wieldable by you and the crown does....something, well it'll be fun to figure that out "

" Yes, I suppose so " Emmet said, starring at the spot the girl had just been.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 3:11 am

As the ship was about half way down Sandra hopped out as well kinda following Riku's lead, or well following up Emmet's lead after Riku. She touched down gently and walked up to the other two. This had to be a roller-coaster of emotions for Emmet considering his reaction as they approached this place. Walking up to the two boys she had to ask "Hey, are you holding up alright Em?" She noticed the tiara and axe Emmet now had, gifts no doubt from whatever entity Emmet had just freed.

The others where only seconds behind as the ship quickly touched down. Soon Emmet was surrounded with questions and praise. Katy was somewhat curious if what was shown was the entire story, or if Emmet learned more then the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 1:50 am

Emmet gave a thorough explanation based on what he'd learned. He explained about the long gone royals and how one lone girl to be queen waged all consuming war with her former school friends and royals.

" Thats certainly a fantastical tale " Tie commented " A tale as old as time for mortals and gods alike " she was curious about the trinkets Emmet had gained for his work, that axe in particular.

The conversed and praised Emmet abit longer till it was decided they get to the matter at hand. Riku brought all the equipment out of his shadow pocket and the group got to work. After securing a large clearing next too a waterfall.

Emmet had bought more then enough tents for everyone to have their own, but many elected to bunk together. The couples, Sandra/Tanesha and Tyrone/Victoria, as well as Garfield, Dave, and Donovan who were used to sharing a tent together. All of the tents were a good size, Emmets somehow still being the largest and most extravagant looking one.

Meanwhile Riku, Tabitha, and Tie were hard at work, weaving as much magic as they could. They set up several multilayered bounded fields, not only around the camp but several spots. There were tons of spells that revolved around explosions, tweaked to not effect any of the group. Riku set up several very nasty curses as well. Tie set up a few sentries and golems, Tabitha worked some spells on the air.

Back at camp, bathrooms were set up, a large tarp in the center with a genertor for the mini fridges and other things. Emmet had also purchased multiple tools, ranging from knives, axes, to chainsaws, blow torches, lanterns, batteries.

" Uh Em do you think you might have gone overboard, just a tad? " Tanesha asked, there was still a lot of stuff left over, but Emmet had directed the storing process, so it was neatly tucked away and easily accessible.

" Perhaps, but if its helps the group, its money well spent " Emmet said, he sitting cross legged in the air, in front of his tent.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 2:35 am

The reason Sandra baled out a bit earlier then most of the rest to check on Emmet was due to his empathy ability. She was wondering how he was feeling now after learning of the island's past and all that had occurred here. But he as he let the group catch up and explained the story it seemed all was now fine.

The group started setting up camp and Emmet showed off all the gear he brought. Sandra kinda had to agree, seeing this horsemen group could attack at any time she expected they would of set up camp with the bare minimal encase anything ended up getting destroyed. It's not exactly like they was out here for a relaxing vacation. "So, what now? We just sit and wait."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 12:56 am

Hours later

It was dark now and starting to get late, the area was lit up with a combination of lanterns and magical orbs of light. They'd spent the day exploring the island, where they found ruins that seemed to have appeared after Emmet freed the island. They explored them, swam in the area the waterfall cascaded into, and did some training. Enjoying themselves but remaining vigilante all the while.

Tanesha yawned " Its getting late and these hoes still havent attacked, should we try to get some rest? Its been a long ass day "

" Yes, I think that would be prudent. We can set up watches " Emmet said " I can take the watch, along with anyone else who wishes to join "

"Well I just did a couple lines of coke, so I dont remember what sleep is " Riku said proudly " Given all the spells we have set up to alert us, technically a watch isnt needed "

Emmet shrugged " Sleep is something I require a miniscule amount of, I slept earlier, so i'll be up regardless "

-----------------------------------------------------------

The horsemen were currently in a large ship, courtesy of Luthor Belcourt, opting to travel by sea. They werent far off from the island. Thanatos stood on the deck, looking out into the star filled sky of the night. Limos was sitting on the railing next to him, humming some song.Iskandar had his puppets all lined up to the far back, Mortimer sr was inspecting the coins Alice had given him.

Harmonia was down below getting her own equipment ready.

" Just give me the word and i'll let them all loose! " Harmonia said with a cackle over the radio, she was beyond ready for battle, for war.

Thanatos smiled kindly " Just another minute, the time is almost here "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 1:10 am

"I'm down for a quick nap but I think anybody who opts to rest should remain dressed. Who knows when the attack will start" Sandra said. not ruling out a middle of the night ambush. Katy and Tesla also opted to get some sleep while they still could and the 4 girls, along with anyone else deciding to turn in went to their tents.

It's kinda a shame this island was doomed, after being set free it was rather nice in it's own rights and had some interesting locations. The ruins where fun to explore. Sandra wondered if the other island had any nice views like this one had? She'd have to remember to revisit that place.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 2:01 am

" Alright, let us begin, Harmonia if you would " Thanatos said.

The woman let out a wild yell " I thought you'd never ask! "

Harmonia had a large missle launcher hauled up and attached her left arm to it, granting her controll over it, with some effort she lifted the mighty weapon and positioned it with the coordinates Thanatos gave her.

" Wake up brats, time for a spanking!! " Harmonia yelled and fired. Mere seconds before the missile fired, Iskandar flipped the coin as instructed, landing directly on the missile as it fired.

Within seconds the missile cleared the distance and reached the island. The magic coin on it went into effect and imbued the missile with an enchantment to break spells, tearing through the multiple bounded fields and defenses put in place.

Riku and Emmet sat up with a jolt, both sensing something within the span of moments.

" Riku!! " Emmet yelled, already out of his seat.

The demon tore open a void, swallowing the missle and sending it off into the sea, the shockwave pulsed through the area, knocking several tents over.

" True Notes to battle!! " Emmets voice boomed over the the aftermath of the missile. Kano burst from his tent, along with Noah, Roberta, Donovan, and Victoria. Adrian phased through the ground.

" What happened to the defenses?! " Tabitha yelled as she climbed out of her own tent with Donovans help " Somethings torn straight through them, and left a hole, disrupting them! "

Riku checked the spells as well, while they couldnt stop the missle completelty,they should have been able to slow it down and alert them at the same time. The only reason they'd noticed was because he and Emmet had managed to sense it.

Roberta was looking around wildly " Where did they fire that from, it had to have come from a long ways off "

--------------------------------------------------------------

" Excellent shot " Thanatos complimented the woman of war " We'll have to thank that young woman as well, her coin seemed very effective "

Thanatos spoke as if he'd seen everything that had transpired on the island, though they were still a far distance off " Now unleash your forces "

Harmonia rubbed her hands together in excitement " I dont think their worth it, but Im all for some overkill, Iskandar, your little toys ready? "

Inskandar nodded as Tanya " Yes "

Harmonia pulled out a device and attached it too her chest, her eyes went slack for a moment then pulled with energy " Alright ladies, lets get to work!! "

A latch opened in front of the ship and over fifty humanoid and feminine looking metallic robots flew out and hovered in a circle around the ship. Harmonia would forever be thankful for the job she did with Stark industies, it had put them in her debt and she'd taken full advantage, having these ironman suits crafted, of course she wanted them made with her own personal flair.

Harmonia jumped and was caught by one of the suits and took off. Iskandar used Hannah to create a tornado around the group and lift them off. A smaller boat was lowered into the water. Thanatos jumped on along with Limos. The girl swallowed a could amount of sea water, her lower body melding with the water, she propelled the boat forward at crazy speeds, keeping up easily with the others, Tanyas power covered the group like a cloak, rendering them completely invisible as they made their way to the island.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 2:21 am

Sandra, Tanesha, Katy and Tesla climbed out of their respective tents. "Well I guess their here" said Sandra to which Tesla replied "figures, and I had just gotten comfortable. Bitches." They took note of the area being disturbed, seems Riku and Emmet had just in the nick of time staved off the first attack. However it seems the enemy hadn't yet arrived. So it was a long range attack? Everybody stood on guard, the next strike was surely not far off.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 3:46 am

Tabitha got to work, casting buff spells over the group, with Donovan assisting her. The spells boosted everyones defenses by thirty percent and overall strength by twenty percent, with a regen spell that would help with minor injuries for those without healing factors. Riku was attemtping salvage some of his spells, this was most likely the work of the bitch of wonderland.

Emmet had made a quick outfit change, something easy to move in and incredibly stylish, not to mention something he didnt mind getting destroyed. He scanned the area but his range in telepathy and empathy covered about half the island.

Emmet and Sandra worked together to create a mind link between the group.

" Every stay alert, those of us who were at the theater earlier will remember how everything seemed to dissapear. Tanya Lees invisibility has been boosted to the point she can cover whole areas, it seems she can mask sound and smell as well "

" Fuck then that means they could be right on top of us and we wouldnt know it " Dave said looking around

" Within conventional means yes, as weve learned the group is largely technilogical and mutant ability based. We have several here that can sense things through other means " Emmet conveyed.

" Indeed and in general that would cover us, but this group has received help from the witch of wonderland, who knows what else she's done to aid them other then simply breaking through defenses " Tie said as she casually stroked her Tie " But I do wonder if it will trump our danger detector "

This made everyone look at Garfield, who blushed brightly.

Before he could say anything, Ties words were proven true as the spider sense kicked in. Danger seemed to be coming from all around them. A large magic circle flared to life beneath their feet, a little something Riku had secretly worked, but before Riku could activate it, the top half of his body blew apart, splattering everyone near him in blood and gore.

The circle fizzeled out and gun fire filled the air.

" Did you miss me?! " came Harmonia's voice from Emmets right, he whipped around, fire surging around him defense, but it did little to stop Harmonia's punch as it connected with his stomach and sent him flying.

Kaiser reacted instantly, his sword appearing a second later, but cutting nothing. He closed his eyes and focused, it was faint but he could pick up a persons foul chi. He raised his sword and focused, for a moment his hair turned a violent red and he slashed down. The coin Iskandar had used to add mystical protection to the group was cut in half, causing a backlash that rendered the entire group visible.

The iron maiden units were given a simple order, kill everyone not with the horsemen. The battle was on now, the True Notes quickly threw themselves into the battle.Roberta launched herself at one of the iron maidens in mid flight and knocked it to the ground and started pummeling. It felt like she was hitting punching tempered steel, these things were going down with one hit that was for sure. Her reflexes kicked in and she jumped back as its chest opened up and fired a mini rocket.

Adrian manipulated the gravity above him to ground some of them, but it wasnt working very well. He phased into the ground to avoid one coming for him.

Kano, like Roberta was find these mechanical warriors were incredibly durable and packed a good amount of power. His muscles bulged as he pinned one to the ground and ripped its head off, lightning pulsing through his body. He roared and fired off bolts of lightning.

Garfield and Dave were fighting back to back, Garfield grappling and casting spells to to restrain them while Dave cast magic missile to decent effects. Tanesha had coated her hands in corrosive poison and combined it with her chi training, just pulling off shundo to get behind one of the iron maidens and attempt to melt through it, but the metal it was made out of seemed resistent to her power, so she fell back to her secondary power and tried to slow them down.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 4:28 am

As Tanesha slowed the iron maidens Tesla jumped one already in her diamond form, managing to knock it down to the ground in the process. Before it had the chance to throw her off Tesla pulled back a fist and punched a hole right through the iron maidens skull. Tesla had durability and a immense amount of strength to back it up, focus into a small point like a fist gave her enough to piece these machines armor. Tesla's biggest weakness has always been lacking in proper speed to put her durability and strength to effective use, but working in conjunction with Tanesha seemed to be covering that short coming for the moment.

Sandra reacted quick to Emmet being attacked and grabbed Harmonia in her telekinetic grip. She seemed to be intent on pulling the woman's apart limb from limb realizing this was the same lady that almost killed Victoria before.

Cassandra had found herself backed into a corner with Victoria. The two started working together with Cass using her own telekinetic abilities to try to slow down and pin the iron maidens to give Victoria's opportunities to attack. Unlike Tesla who was just taking advantage of a opportunity, this was more of a actual joint effort on Cass and Victoria's part.

Katy quickly found her best use for ice was likely defense. While she could generate ice, she wasn't to the ability level of being able to super chill it to where it's cold enough to make iron brittle. She wasn't one of the powerhouses that was going to be busting though these things armor, however she could try to attack them from the inside. The out shell might be strong, but circuits and wires certainly wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 4)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next