Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Space Uprising

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Space Uprising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:28 am

*Krayt starts to tire of chasing Bart and starts to shot again despite being in Hyperspace. He knew once he got Bart of the ship, he could finish it easily. Either that or destroy the ship with him in it.*
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:10 am

"Shield drove up to the area getting out of the ship."

Shield: And my work here is done, I have to go soon, they'll be investigating the missing ship sooner or later.
Gandalf: It's my ass they'll be coming after.
Shield: Eyy..we'll the universe will remember you as a hero, if we stop Gan..how's that for motivaiton
Gandalf: Motivation my ass.
"Mikey, and Kayla were moving taking with them their new "Accomplice when they spotted Jadon."

Kayla: Not him.
Vorg: Hah we're fucked now,
Mikey: Who the hell is..
Kayla: RUN! Don't try to fight him run Vorg get off your rocky ass if you don't want to die!
"Vinlo walked with Ixia."

Vinlo: What is it that Worldmind requested of us?
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:22 am

Ixia: No idea yet

"The two walk into the Worldmind's main room, a giant underground area bellow the academy. Up in the air, connected to the walls through a system of tubes is a giant glowing mechanical orb, almost alive. The Worldmind's new "supercomputer", so to speak"

Ixia: you requested us?

"A voice rings out all around the room"

Worldmind: It seems that war has erupted again. The Shi'ar have began hostilities again. Krathos tells me negotiations have broken down. You two are shipping out along with Yog. Failure is not an option here

Ixia: is it ever...what about Micheal?
Micheal: He will contact you soon. He currently has other issues to deal with

----

Cereza: Thank you...I wont forget this you two, I promise it

"Cereza and a small contingency, including Skid, get on board and lift off quickly. Shield and Gadalf watch them take off into the skies"

---

"Meanwhile, Bart's dogfight continues within hyperspace, dodging both Kria, who's using the same precognition driving style, and Krayth's plain skill"

Bart: Damn it Veel!
Veel: Tracking complete! It's...Bartholomew it's the Kylt
Bart: Don't care, set c-

"Just then, a Kria manages to get off a hit and skids him out of control. Bart barely manages to hang on as Krayth's various weapons also start to connect. Just then Bart pulls a full break and does a 180 flip, landing behind the two, and opening fire. Kria dodges to the side"

Bart: Fucking bitch! Veel! Damage report?
Veel: We lost the left warp drive. We're at half speed. The hull integrity wont last
Bart: Will it make the trip
Veel: Yes but...
Bart: Then lets go! Give me everything you have Veel

"The ship speeds past Kria and Krayth straight towards the Kylt prison"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:43 am

Jadon: There he is, finally.

*Jadon sets of in hot pursuit after Mikey and his group.*

*Krayt is somewhat unamused that Bart had hung in for so long despite his ship having to of taken considerable damage by now. Krayt would love to disable Bart's ship rather then destroy it, there is nothing quite like staring your victim eye to eye before severing their throat from their body. One thing he had adopted from his home world, he would either see Bart perish, or die trying. There was no giving up, there was surrender. He'll now pursue Bart to the farthest ends of the universe if that's what it would take. He continued the chase towards the Kylt prison.*
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Gandalf: Now what?
Shield: We get back? The Idea is this, we thought we were tracking a contact to the resistance, wanted to make it look real, so we stole a ship, problem i sit get too real.
Gandalf: too much evidence?
Shield: Has to sound real man.
Vinlo: damn, always the busy man isn't he? Well looks like we have another Galaxy War coming along, something to do aroud here, too bad too many lives are at risk let's go,
Vorg: You're going to fail, but the Imperials wills eek me out, I'll help you stop this warrior, but only becuse of my own reasons, a real Kronoan does not run.

"He leaped at Jadon tackeling ihm, and Mickey formed rock spikes to replace his fists."

Mikey: How powerful is this guy?
Kayla: I was hoping you wouldn't find out, I should know he's murdered good people in the resistance, and there wasn't much of a fight, I wonder soemtimes if even Gian could stop him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:07 pm

"Jadon managed to kick Vorg away."

Jadon: You allies yourself with this man (Mikey). Then I have no choice but to stop you all.

The battlefield was now set 3 to 1 as Mikey and Vorg looked ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

"Ixia and Vinlo meet up with Ya'g (not Yog lol), who's already waiting by the hangar"

Ya'g: The worldmind notified me. Are we ready to go?
Ixia: Yeah. Lets go before those idiots fuck everything up again. We don't need another breach in reality

"The three centuries board on of the ships and ehad out towards the main battle front"

---

"After a pretty bumpy ride, the three fighters finally reach the Klyt, right at the edge of the Universe. A huge warp breach looking into the negative zone can be seen"

Veel: This is it...
Bart: Alright, I'm going to take the emergency pod towards the prison. Kria will most likely be able to track me but the predator might not, so be on your toes

"Veel nods

Veel: Bartholomew...be careful
Bart: Aren't I always?

"Bart heads towards the emergency pods. The clown who had his answers was here, doing god knows what...and he wasn't going to get his answers even if he had to put him at the end of his start saber. He gets on board one of his escape pods and jettisons out into space, towards the prison. He didn't know yet how he was going to get in"

"Gan is meanwhile unloading the bomb he was about to use. The prison was ran by Galactus, and there usually weren't any guards. If any breach happened, Galactus would send out his herald to recapture the prisoner. But usually there wasn't even a need for that...or for guards for that matter"

Gan: Then again...I don't need to actually get IN the prison. Just the landing pad is fine to place this beauty
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm

"Krayt quickly gets Bart's ship in sight, and still has sight of Kria's ship as well which isn't to far away from the others. Krayt prepared to finish off Bart's vessel once and for all.*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:44 am

"Krayth notices that Kria has give up her pursuit of the vessel and his heading towards the prison hangar"

"Meanwhile, Bart's escape pod lands just outside the main hangar, and he blasts out, wearing a suit to protect him from the conditions out in space. He quickly makes his way to the nearest hatch, and climbs in. After going through the decontamination and depressurization chamber, he goes out onto a platform overlooking the ships. He takes off both, as the air within the Klyt is breathable. He overlooks the Shi'ar and Gan directing

"The bomb has been successfully unloaded, and Gan is harming it. The plan is to open the escape hatch, and let the bomb float out into space, where once it's within range of the negative zone it'll cause a massive destabilizing explosion which will pry open the portal to the negative zone"

Gan: Should program this to give us JUST enough to time to get out of the way...cause if the explosion doesn't kill is, that Annihilation Wave will yahahaha!

Bart: Annihilation Wave...

"Bart didn't know exactly what that was, and he didn't care. He just wanted his prize"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:03 am

*Krayt had felt something was up, Bart's vessel was left much to open for attack, a sitting duck. Kria had spotted something that had gotten past his ships tracking system, and he decided to follow up on her lead.*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:54 pm

"As Gan is busy handling his thing, suddenly Bart jumps out and using his powers guides his landing, preparing to aim his saber right into his stomach, a non fatal blow. Just as he's about to hit, Gan turns around and pushes him away with a tk barrier"

Gan: So THERE you are...where's Kria
Bart: Listen to me you bastard! You're going to tell me what I want to know right now
Gan: Is...is that really why you're here?! I thought you wanted revenge or turned into a hero guy after hearing about my plan or SOMETHING...GOD YOU'RE SELFISH! I don't think I can give you the info now

"Bart shots a laser right past his head and skims the bomb. Gan's face loses the smile"

Bart: The next one gets guided past your tk and straight into the bomb's core...what's it gonna be?
Gan Oooh cheeky...alright then. Here's what it is. All I know is that Kria and you both have the same powers, but the way you use it is far less...aggressive. I don't know WHAT your powers are, they're not magical or mutant. What I DO know, I heard from Kria. There were two orders and they fought. You're part of one of them, she the other...she wants you dead to finish the extermination. That is ALL I know.

---

"Meanwhile, Kria lands her ship in the hangar, and jumps out reading her own star saber, still following Bart's presence and power usage"

----

"Back at the main battle front, the SWORD space fighters are engaging a Shi'ar flagship. The unit is mostly being decimated, when a Skrull battle ship joins the fray. Ixia, Y'ag and Vinlo arrive on the Nova Corps ship"

Y'ag: Looks like the Skrulls are sending reinforcements. SWORD's main frigates aren't here yet, and the Shi'ar have their main force already mobilized, but right now it's just a Skrull battleship, several Kree vessels, a Shi'ar flagship and it's various battleships and that human ship and fighters
Ixia: So if we can cut off the Shi'ar main forces and SWORD's main forces, we can stop a large scale conflict...who's that

"Two Shi'ar ships, incluing the flagship, suddenly get cut by a high density laser. At the apex, is Nono"

Y'ag: Files say Buster Machine 7...with the Earthers.
Ixia: She seems...strong
Y'ag: Apparently constructed to fight hunters so...yes.
Ixia:...It's never easy is it. Vinlo...you're gonna have to stop her somehow. Maybe she can help us stop this before it's too late
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 pm

*Krayt landed outside the hangar. He knew Kria knew that he was now following her to find Bart. A stealth approach now would be wasted effort and time. Krayt gaze, hidden under the armor he wears, fell upon Kria and stayed there. If Krayt lost her now, all leads would be gone cold. That was not happening.*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Bart: You're lying...
Gan: Oh come on! Just because I'm a homicidal maniac it means I'm a liar...
Bart: Mean's you're manipulative...means you know MORE...
Gan: Well MAAAYBE...tell you what, help me AGAIN, and maybe I'll give you the rest of the info. I can't control Kria though so...yeah that's not my issue. Don't really care which of you lives b...shit

"Bart could hardly control a laugh. Kria had arrived and heard that last bit from Gan"

Gan: Now then...this is a pickle...well, AFTER she's done with you

"Bart reacts instantly to the lightning attack Kria launches at him, using his start saber and tk to block it. He barely holds it"

Bart: Goddamn it! You hear him!

"He swipes and directs it to his left before taking a few blaster shots. Kria dodges skillfully with acrobatics, closing the distance, and then slashing the blaster's head off. Bart reacts instantly and suddenly it's a blur of red and green as the sabers clash"

Bart: Why would you still target me! You hear him! Does it matter that much that I die?!

"Kria doesn't speak a word, and as far as Bart knows, that strange way he had to know what she's thinking isn't coming out as well, so he has no choice. She's far more skilled in whatever powers they share, but in dueling...he's got an edge there. Before long, Kria's trying to take a breather and resort to lightning attacks again, but Bart chases her with his tk increased reflexes and doesn't let her. Suddenly, one left swing and one missed block, and Kria's arm his seriously injured. With just a last second dodge she managed to avoid having it cut off completely. Both combatants take a step back after that. Kria can't move her arm at all"

Gan: Oh now that's superb right there...

"Gan is watching the duel in between messing around with the bomb"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:35 pm

*Krayt had trailed Kria and had watched the battle between the two. Bart was better then Krayt had given him credit for, but it did not concern him. Both was in line to die anyway, if Bart somehow managed to finish Kria off, he'd finish him. Maybe Bart will prove an even better challenger.*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:20 pm

"Gan suddenly pulls himself back from the bomb"

Gan: GENTLEMEN!

"Suddenly, the bomb starts to ring out"

Gan: It begins

"Gan instantly flies off towards his ship. Both Kria and Bart look at each other and then start to chase after him. Gan passes by Krayt and gives him a look"

Gan: Handle them will you...you have 10 minutes, more or less, before it goes off. Have your fun

-----

"Meanwhile, the fighting between the Shi'ar and the Human/Skulls is continuing. Nono is in the middle of the battle, when suddenly Vinlo appears in front of her. Upon looking at him, her link to the SHIELD database gives her his info"

Nono: You...what are you doing here?
Vinlo: Listen carefully...this entire fight is pointless. The Shi'ar are being led on by the former right hand of the Empress, Ganiorgi Plazza
Nono: And the reason Nono should believe you is?

"Nono is getting ready to attack Vinlo"

Vinlo: This is why I told them this was a bad idea, but no they had to go on ahead to the Kliq
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:02 pm

*Krayt quickly intercepts the two, using his spear he caught Bart off guard. With a swift and power strike, he hit Bart in the stomach with such force that he dropped his saber and feel to his knee's in pain. Kria continued her pursuit of Gan but wouldn't get far as Krayt quickly turned and threw his spear. The spear move at incredible speed from the throw and took out Kria's right knee, forcing her to a stop before stabbing into the ground near by. Krayt approached Bart kicking the saber away, and with only his right hand, grabbed him by the throat and lifted Bart off his feet, choking the life out of him.*

Krayt: Time to die.

*Bart may not understand Krayt, but he could guess at what was said. Krayt would often enjoy the hunt, the fight, the kill. But time was not on his side and he went to crack Bart's neck for the instant kill.*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:05 pm

"Bart can't focus properly on a strong enough push to repel Krayt. Just when it seems hopeless, Kria aims a lightning bolt at Krayt's back."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:25 pm

*Krayt armor plus his natural endurance protected him from the electrical energy that struck him. His reaction to the attack though was to counter attack, and he swung around tossing the only "weapon" he had in hand at the time, Bart. The toss caused tremendous force on Bart's neck and spin, the fact his head and neck stayed in tact was nothing but a miracle as he was hurled towards Kria.*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:50 pm

"Bart regains his breath. Suddenly, he realizes that the psychic link to Kria is back on, and the both of them dodge each other using their tk powers, with a coordination exceeding people who just recently met. Bart uses his powers to push his saber back to him"

Bart: Sorry...almost hit you there. So you willing to put it aside for a while. Good. Also be careful, he's extremely well trained. What do you mean we should run away?! I don't have a sh-

"Bart and Kria finish looking at each other and suddenly turn their backs to Krayt, running towards Kria's ship fast they can"

Bart: This better work...

----

"Nono and Vinlo are engaged in a fight. Just as it seems they're about to start fighting seriously. Nono suddenly gets a message."

Nono: What...
Vinlo: About that the Worldmind got inside your system!
Nono: You're...with the Nova Force. Nono thought they were exterminated by the Hunters...
Vinlo: Reformed recently...so are you ready to listen?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:20 pm

*Krayt quickly gave pursuit grabbing his spear from the ground as he passed by. This time however Krayt wasn't intent on just following. Holding the spear firmly he sized up his fleeing opponents movements and direction. With a strong throw he launches the spear forward again. With his strength, the spear closes ground tremendously fast and is on dead aim to impale Kria, Krayt knowing he can handle Bart the easiest.*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:43 am

"Suddenly, Kria turns around and cleaves the spear in two with a swipe of the star saber. Bart uses a tk push to hold both of them in mid air, turn them around, and send them back at Krayt in an interval"

Bart: Get ready...

---

"Meanwhile, Gan's ship has already departed from the hangar. He's now waiting outside of range, pouring a glass of something Shi'ar"

Gan: Soon...oh what's this...

"A blip on the radar shows that Cereza is already on her way"

Gan: Well shit....I didn't expect her to get here this fast...didn't want her to get caught by the Wave so soon...
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:08 am

*Krayt reacts quickly catching the two half's, one in each hand. He stops and stabs the half spears into the ground. Despite being sliced down the middle, the material made the split parts still seemingly as strong as ever. As the steer down commences, Krayt raises his hands, removing his head wear to reveal the creature beneath. He had never performed such a action to any opponent before these two. Kria and Bart are the first people outside the ones who helped create him, to see what he truly looked like. With a war cry that surely signaled a battle to the death, Krayt shot forward, grabbing the two half's of the spears (again one in each hand) and charged to face the two head on. Krayt's initial attacks aimed one of the spear half's at Bart's head, while the other was meant to accomplish the original task, as Krayt went to stab it throw Kria.*
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Vinlo: Another breach in reality? Would be kind of interesting, see what kind of “talents” I could pick up from the other side.

“Later on during the fight when the World mind had gotten to Nono, Vinlo let out a sigh of relief. He’d been with the hunters, so he knew what kind of power she had, this was not something he wanted to fight.”

Vinlo: Good, we need to break up this conflict? Somehow, you have plenty of raw power, and I have plenty of powers to help this situation, we need to stop before things get really serious.

“He raised his hand forming various elements in space such as fire water, earth, ect then began making them grow, combining them with metal, and other substances until he formed a creature, then he animated the creature, used mass manipulation to make it 1,000 feet tall, and gave it enormous amounts of kinetic energy, and sent it to attack the human/skrulls, then snapping he made a few more of them.”

Vinlo: Now there powerful, you should be able to handle them of course, but don’t crush them too easily, there a distraction, of course there going to take lives if you don’t go all out, but it’s better a few lives lost now, then the billions or more that’ll be lost if another war breaks out. Even better if you can try and keep some Shi’ar ships distracted as well, and I can help with dealing with the Shi Ar. Y’og, I’m working with Buster Machine right now to keep both sides distracted from wiping each other out, but how long is this going to last, this distraction?
…………..
Vorg: The Fuck? Jadon, they forced me to help them, there looking for
Mikey: Shut the hell up, or I’ll put a rock spike up your neck.
Vorg: Oh yes, these are my allies? Listen, I’m not giving up m life for you insignifigant fools, I want freedom and that’s something you’re not going to have soon enough!!!!

“Vorg grabbed Mikey, and swung him around tossing him into a nearby rocky structure causing it to crumble under the weight, the Kronoan cracked his neck, and Kiya backed up whipping out a gun shaped weapon, and pressing down a knob, firing a beam of clear energy that caused Vorg to scream out, as though his very molecular structure was being damaged putting him down, she then pointed the weapon at the Red King’s”

Kiya: You really think Damon cares about you people! Come on! He’s the fucking Red King, strong will rule,I suppose you’re happy cuz your strong, but when he gets someone stronger, you guys are toast!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Y'og: Just hold them until me and Ixia can locate Gan and force him to shut this war down

"Nono had began attack the giants and the Shi'ar ships simultaneously. She had also beamed the info to the Skrull and Human flagships. On the human one, none other than Ivankov was leading the advance"

Ivankov: What...Ganiorgi...contact the Spartans. Get them to assist this...Nova Force. It seems there is even more about these xenos than I had anticipated at first

----

"Bart and Kria push each other against a wall using their force powers, and then jump onto the balconies above the large room"

Bart: We don't have much time here...old ugly wont let up...what do you mean call my ship! What do you mean it's a force driven! What are y

"Suddenly, Kria sighs and jumps towards Bart, trying her best not to reveal any openings to Krayt, and grabs his head. Bart's eyes shot open as he's assaulted by information he shouldn't have, things he should not be aware of"

Bart: What...

"He looks Kria dead in the eyes. Suddenly, Kria blasts a huge light bolt towards the roof. Both of them get sucked into the vacuum of space by the pressure, while Krayt is left to hang on to whatever he can"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Jadon: And what you suggest, I turn against Damon and have the King and the army after me? Girl you must be stupid. Now enough with these games, you and rock head has been bothersome long enough.

*Jadon charged Kiya and throws a punch to knock her out.*

*Krayt dug the spears halfs into the building and held on to stop himself from getting drawn in. The situation was frustrating for the warrior. Kria and Bart's fleeing the battlefield was both a insult and a act of cowardliness, a act that ultimately will not go unpunished. There will be a point in time where they have no place to run.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Uprising   Space Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Uprising
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next