Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:32 pm

Fawkes: Well, if it was a clone or an illusion, a little telepathic interrogation wont hurt. Molly has the location. Lets go Ellen

"Fawkes would sort Ezekiel out first. Then, it'd be Tess's turn"

----

"Tyler joins Sean, leading the three magi behind him. Nono flies over as well. Soon enough, a Hellicarrier under Zane and Aaron's control arrives. Ollie gets the communication from Aaron above"

Aaron: Come on then! Or don't you like car pooling?
Tyler: We're missing Pol-Arris
Aaron: She's on her way. She'll meet us at the halfway point. Now come on Avengers, get on board!

"Sean teleports them on board. Christopher was also already there, in the control room. The Hellicarrier heads off at full speed towards Chicago"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Ellen: I hope it turns out to be that way let's go.

"Ellen used her magic to teleport them to Savage Land, while Ezekiel was in a lab wtih Elle putting in co-ordinates for something."

Ellen: Watchaa doing bro
Ezekiel: Nothing nothing...just working on something with the Monitor Station..upstairs.
Elle: Oooh your so smart, maybe you can help me find Ledge, I've been calling him but he won't pick up. That bastard Fawkes probably has his phone blocked I miss you ledgey.
"It wasn't long before The Hellicarrier was making it's way into space of Chicago enveloped in mist as Sean summoned the armor, and Oliver drew his arrow, while Dale sighed."

Dale: I hope sis's making progress with the darkness..I've done my best to keep this fight from happening again Looks like we're here..hmm oh boy..

"Dale spun some webs out into a map casting a locator spell and looking while Sean touched the field infusing himself with the exotic energy and peering down into the streets."

Sean: Everyone's been evacuated already civilian and even some otherwise that Fuller hadn't killed yet, I'm picking up Yamairo he must have brought reinforcements to stop Sandra, do you still want us to intervene or should we try to let them handle this?
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Fawkes: Well this place is just as awful as I remember Molly, where is Ezekiel exactly?

"Fawkes remembered the SXM had a base here, but he might not be there"

----

Aaron: Yama...okay here's what I want. First we have to stop this mist. I get a feeling this isn't natural. If Yamairo's here, I'm betting his wife is providing the cover. Don't...hurt her. I don't want that guy mad at me.

"Aaron begins to suit up"

Aaron: Hank, ready the darkness and psionic blockers. Sean, Pol, Nono, with me. Lets go check out exactly what Yama's up to

"Aaron flies towards Yamairo and Sandra's position. At the hangar bay, the non fliers get on a ship, Tyler piloting"

Tyler: How in the hell are we even suppose to find her in this God forsaken mist?
Christopher (on the coms): I can be of some assistance there. There's a huge energy spike that reads the same as the energy that those angels from Los Angelos give off. Last I checked our records, Yamairo was working with Filipe Costa, and he had an angel on his side right?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:28 pm

"Molly used her power to send them the exact co-ordinates, and Ellen used telepathy to find the base."

Ellen: He didn't start from scratch, rebuilt an SXM safe house here, connected it's computer system to the Monitoring Station's. Let's go.

"Ellen teleported the two of them to Ezekiel, and Elle formed electricity to blast Ellen only for her to use telepathy to trap her in an illusion causing her to fall back as Ellen caught her with TK and rested her on the floor, then Ezekiel tried to elongate around Ellen to choke her only to be blasted back by magic then Ezekiel groaned."

Ezekiel: What the hell are you guys doing!!! Fawkes what the fuck is wrong with you?!
Ellen: Shut it kid..we know about your little deal with Tess Summers, and we're here to find out..even if we have to dig through your mind to get it
Ezekiel: I don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

"It was clear Ezekiel was getting angrier but Ellen kept him in her TK grip and began using her telepathy to search through his recent memories finding nothing then diving into his subconscious and repressed memories as well to try to find something causing Ezekiel to howl in pain expanding his mind even further making it more and more difficult before Ellen used a bolt of magic to render him sleep."

Ellen: Damn it...oh boy..Fawkes...his memories for the past 3 days are gone, not suppressed or hidden or blocked but gone as if they don't exist, it's like somehow someone was using his body wait..there's something else in his body another mind it's.

"Ellen began reaching into the mind only for a shockwave to knock her back, and some goo escaped Ezekiel's body but before it could escape Ellen compressed it with TK using magic to weaken it while raiding it's memory only causing the material to dissipate and disintegrate as Ezekiel hit the ground unconscious and weakened."

Ellen: Oh..my god...Fawkes...no....they have to die....they have too.

"Whatever Ellen had read in that thing's mind had disturbed her."
"Sean took off after Aaron, Pol, and Nono following them, while Dale sighed and Oliver took out a red bull from the fridge cracking it open. Dale turned to look it him thinking he popped open a beer on the job but turned away."

Oliver: I saw that Spidey..thought I was about to go Kano on you.
Dale: Naw I'm pretty sure I wouldn't tell the Lord of Asgard anything even if he was chugging Captain Morgan on the way to a mission that is until he blasted one of us with lightning by accident.

"Dale just laughed another attempt to cover up his pain with humor, after everything he'd been through he was surprised he wasn't carrying around a six pack everywhere thinking about Kano made him think about the others that were lost like Leah and Harry, but Oliver seemed to notice he was getting into his thoughts because he fired a boxing glove arrow past him."

Oliver: Cheer up Spidey, you heard the man we're about to find the signal and go kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:42 pm

"Simon and Fakes rushes over to Ellen"

Simon: What's wrong?
Fawkes: Who is they? What did you see Witch?

"Erica had drawn her gun and Marianna had turned on her flamehthrower. Nobody knew what to expect

---

"Tyler pilots the dropship to an empty warehouse in the lake harbors, and lands."

Tyler: Well, coordinates say they're here. Now watch yourself. While the fighting isn't nearby we might have been followed.
Natsu: Good! I want a damn good fight!

"Natsu was getting restless. He was already angry enough Terrel wasn't reported being with Sandra anymore, now he had to sit it out. If the team didn't need help, he'd have bailed with his friends by now."

"The group enter the storage, and sure enough, they find the three, Isabel, Gally and Stella"

Tyler: Evening! Aaron sent us with a request to lift this fog

"Isabel stares the Avengers down and they hear thunder crackling outside"

Isabel: No. I was under the impression Yamairo had told you to not interfere in these affairs. Yamairo has not told me otherwise, so I will not lift the fog.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Ellen: Some sort of mutant. a powerful one who was able to liquefy herself, change her shape and posses people including Ezekiel. I couldn't read the thoughts of anything but the piece of her in Ezekiel  but apparently the mutant...she..went with Silver Rider, Dave, and Cassandra on a mission to Zenn Lavia to rescue it on the grounds of researching Cassandra's powers. It appears she had ulterior motives..she used...Ezekiel's intelligence to track down a celestial super weapon that was on Zenn Lavia, the very same weapon they used to wipe us out.

"Ellen grabbed her head in pain from the feedback of trying to push deeper, and was mad they didn't have a trace left."

Ellen: She went on a suicide mission in Ezekiel's body to get the weapon, and the crazy thing is the mission worked, by what I saw they shouldn't have survived, she even thought she messed up but she got lucky..real lucky turns out Cassandra's powers the reason they went there played a role in saving them. She's powerful..or rather was..a power..an ancient cosmic power..that seemed hungry..trust me I know about hungry..I've snacked on a few powerful people myself..back when...I wasn't a good guy. But the thing is..she met with Tess and sold the technology, she was one of the first to understand the type of threat Cassandra was, and Cassandra died in the attack. Whoever this mutant is they worked with Tess to give the Government the power to use the weapon, she used Ezekiel's intelligence to modify it in a way that we could use it but she did her own alterations on it to leave it far less powerful..but still enough that it can probably wipe out all of us.. the only thing is why would another mutant want us all dead..none of this makes sense..and every crumb of her is gone..from him..we need to find anyone who's powers could have potentially done this, hell maybe this person even has control of Tess, or someone close by her, other then that we have no leads and this..whatever..it's responsible for all the deaths..that happened in Mutant Town and Genosha, she has to be killed.
Oliver: Oh well Yama sent me a message on twitter, instagram, and snapchat, plus posted a vine telling me to tell his wife to lift the fucking fog. Aaron this won't be easy..Izzy said no..and she's got the angel kids with her we don't have the manpower to engage.

"Oliver used the communication systems to get in contact with Aaron, while Dale sighed raising his hands defensively."

Dale: Look what Ollie meant to say is maybe we can all work something out I mean we already found out everyone is gone, so maybe a little less fog or maybe..do nothing at all your call...
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Simon: Well we go to the one lead we have, Tess

"Fawkes was deep in thought. Something didn't add up. All of the mutants on Genosha were saved, except Cassandra. Zach saved the mutants, or so he claimed. If this thing was afraid of Cassandra...there is no such thing as a coincidence"

Fawkes: No. First we find Zach. I have a few questions for him. Molly. Get me Zach's location. And then Tess Summers. Keep her under watch. And send Peter to wherever Zach is.

"Zach's probability manipulation powers weren't a joke. They'd need all their big guns, and without Alex, James and Ledge, it was a low chance of success as is."

--

"Isabel doesn't lower the fog"

Isabel: You were told not to interfere. I will not back down.

Natsu: Oh to hell with this shit! Your face is punchable enough, you fucking remind me of that other cunt that worked with the shark fucker!

"Natsu springs forward without wasting any more time and aims a fiery punch, only for Gally to easily block it. Laxus and Elsa both sigh in exasperation, but follow in as well. Laxus engages Gally, and Elsa goes for Isabel. Gally again simply blocks Laxus's electrical punch, and Elsa has her attack deflected by Stella, who had summoned a sword from psionic energy"

Stella: We will not repeat this Avengers. Stand down.

---

"Aaron coms back to Ollie as they're reaching Yama, seeing him extracting Sandra's darkness. Aaron's armor gives him the readings and he realizes the darkness is receding"

Aaron: Arrow, tell Isabel Yamairo's already got Sandra under control. We need this fog lifted so we can fix this situation before the government fixes it for us!
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 8:11 pm

Ellen: I wouldn't mind ripping her head off.

"Ellen enjoyed a great deal of violence herself, and she considered herself a bit of a sadist, but Tess Summers was in a tier of her own. Sure she'd no doubt done some evil things but the stuff she'd done to the people of this planet made her sick to her stomach, stuff she knew her parents would never have stood for or even slightly tolerated. Molly was at the X force base using her powers again."

Molly: Just sent Peter Zach's location, he's currently in Chicago. As for Tess..OW

"Her computer sparked, and there was a small explosion followed as she backed up rushing to get an extinguisher to prevent anything from happening."

Molly: Attempting to use my power to locate Tess there was some sort of active resistance..the power didn't feel human..perhaps sending Ellen back here to investigate see if there's any residual energies and find out the nature of them..I have a nagging suspicion..that Tess Summers..has managed to acquire some new friends with some interesting new talents because I've been able to monitor her fine even with her tech for the past couple of weeks.
Ellen: You heard that right?

"Ellen made her way over Ezekiel and Elle wiping their memories of this confrontation they just had."

Ellen: Done they won't even remember there here, they'll be sleep for a little while after we're gone.
Dale: Look Izzy come on it's me Spidey, I just got word we need to lower the damn fog now if you want to keep them safe, forget about the rest of them, think about me! I wouldn't mislead you, Stark contacted me things are going to get worst unless you do it, Yama's dealing with Sandra, but the Government's going to get involved unless you lower the fog so we can help you guys fix it.

"Oliver sighed wishing he had telepathy but he had no way to communicate this, and if Yamairo was involved in a struggle against Sandra's darkness he doubted he had time to help them either."

Oliver: Hey! Wait dosen't any of you have telepathy, get into Aaron's or Yama's heads your damn selve's and see we're running out of time!
Sean: As for the Government if she refuses to co-operate I can put up my own barrier to prevent further interference for Government, and either go myself or send Pol or Nono to get her to drop this mist
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:46 pm

"Peter arrives just as Ellen is erasing the memories"

Fawkes: No Molly. I need Ellen so we can interrogate Zach.

"Without James, he needed Ellen for this."

Fawkes: Lets hurry. The sooner with interrogate Zach, the sooner we can chase Tess. Teleport us there.

--

"Gally stares the group down, and draws a sigil in the air, closing her eyes"

Gally: They speak the truth Isabel. Should we back off?

"Isabel looks at Oliver, but doesn't lift the fog"

Isabel: We wait for Yamairo to finish his mission. Once that is done, I will lift the fog.

---

Aaron: No, we can't provoke the damn US government. We need to arrest Sandra and Zach and give Yamairo and the others enough time to evac. Come on Yamairo, just finish this!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 10:18 pm

"Sandra's eyes was clearing up, Yamairo's plan being effective and Mien found herself being able to relax as the darkness receded. Jet could feel his plans coming undone even though he was still reeling from Amber, the darkness was something he could feel naturally. Meanwhile Emmet joined Manny, he didn't need the help Emmet just wanted to make sure Tenesha wasn't hurt."

-----

"Nina made her way back to vampire shelter after finishing up her fun."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 10:31 pm

"Yamairo gives one last push, and finishes. Sandra is left purged of the darkness. He turns to Alex and Tanesha, freezes them both in time, and does the same thing simultaneously to both of them. After that, he floats down and falls to one knee, panting"

Yamairo: Yatta...

Manny: All right! Now we just gotta get the fuck out of here before the air support starts raining down on us!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 10:55 pm

"Sandra was still in the air, the feeling after the darkness was cleared out came as almost a shock to her."

Sandra: I haven't felt this.... this normal in months.

"Sandra could feel the Phoenix was clear as well. Sandra should of done this herself as soon as they beat Jet before, but she became addicted, had grown to like the darkness. She allowed herself to get corrupted and it almost lead to something terrible. Sandra could help but feel she needed to visit Mien soon and apologize for this mess face to face. Sandra quickly realized Yamairo had done Tenesha and Alex as well. Sandra teleported to Yamairo side and quickly spared him some energy while reversing his fatigue."

Sandra: Let me be first to say Yamairo, thank you.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Yamairo: No problem...Isabel, I heard Aaron talking. Lift the fog.

"He stands up and looks at the sky, specifically at Aaron and the Avengers"

Yamairo: Of course I have a feeling this isn't over. We need to find Zach quickly and get out of here. Or do you still want revenge? In such a pointless and violent way?

"Yamairo wasn't against finding out who exactly was behind that weapon and bring them to justice, as well as hold Vance accountable. But any further war would be pointless."

--

"Isabel picks up the message and begins lifting the fog"

Isabel: Yamairo has cleansed Sandra.

---

"Back to Genosha, Amber was still holding Jet in place, eyes closed while monitoring the situation. She opens them with a smile"

Amber: Well Jet, would you look at that. And now let me ask you a question. If I kill you, you'll stay dead right?

"Amber's eyes shine that evil shade of gold that the Giga Slave gives her, as she raises her sword"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:54 pm

"Jet shrugged and smiled."

Jet: Who knows. Heaven and hell are sealed off are they not? And if you do send me under, how long can a pit of pain and suffering, a beautiful pit of darkness, how long really would it contain me? You see Shawkun goes to hell he becomes the new Satan, but you forget he can be sealed away. But for me well, I always find my ways back.

"Jet wasn't 100% sure what would happen at this time, but his confidence in making a eventual return did not seem to lack."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:57 pm

"Amber lifts her open hand towards Jet"

Amber: I'll take my chances...Dragu Slave!

"She fires her immense attack into the bubble containing Jet, which contains the explosion. Jet is atomized in an instant, nothing remaining"

Amber: And if you do return, I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:32 am

Ellen: Perfect.

"Ellen used her magic to teleport them. However as they arrived at Zach's past location he seemed to have vanished into thin air."
Milo: I can't believe it we actually won..

"Milo's telepathy picked up nearby foreign forces approaching, and knew it was about time they got out of there as he went over to Sandra and Yamairo, while Alex returned to his human form freed of the darkness."

Alex: I'm free..
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:41 am

Fawkes: Goddamn it! Molly Zach's gone! Find him now

Simon: Hmm, boss. That's all well and good but the fog seems to be lifting.

"Peter moves in an instant"

Peter: Just checked. Seems Yamairo saved Sandra. They're about to get out.
Fawkes: Damn it...Ellen, get us out too, back to base.

---

Yamairo: I agree. I'll take us to the Savage Land and we can figure things out from there.

"Yamairo closes his eyes, homes in on every SXM member, both from his side and Sandra's, as well as anyone Zach may have left behind, and teleports them to the Savage Land. Aaron doesn't stop them from leaving"

Aaron: So, what I saw was Sandra was suddenly taken down by Yamairo, and then they all vanished. That right? That's what we all saw right?

"He shares a look with Pol, Nono and Sean."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 1:18 am

"The group arrived back at the Savage Lands, and started getting settled in. It was a while since the group was whole."

Sandra: Yamairo I most be honest, grateful as I am for what you did, those bastards that dare killed one of my children, darkness or not they will pay in full for that.

"Getting rid of the darkness has not made Sandra forget, by the sound of that comment she still seeks blood, but at least it's not against everyone."

Sandra: That aside, I'd say first order of business is finding and destroying the Genocide Bomb. There is no point rebuilding Genosha and repopulating it if thousands are just going to die again. Whatever that thing is, it must go.

"Sandra didn't seem to be in much of a small talk mood as she started voicing her view on what needed to be done right away.

Meanwhile Katy was checking around to see that everybody was Ok. Tesla was still by Chulance side holding on to him, she seemed almost afraid to let him go. Troy just, found somewhere alone to sit, now bored."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 1:37 am

Sandra could hear a flutter of wings and sense Tie behind her. "I did order the dog in the oval office to not use that weapon. On national TV of course." she smiled.

"I can simply interrogate him, but first I wanted to give him a chance. Even he had some fear of God and one of his soldiers. I'd rather not show the world I'm a brute that would lay waste to a city without speaking first. Oh but you were marvelous earlier dear." Tie patted Sandra on the shoulder in mild approval of her earlier actions. "Vengeance is always nice, but you simply needed a better focus."

-------------------------------------------

"We'll figure it out when we get there. First we focus on gathering information. We start in six hours. Get some rest first. Even if they start to move our contacts in the area should notice."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 1:40 am

"Filipe walks up with Gally and Stella. Gally gives Tie a nod of aproval. Yamairo also walks up after sharing a kiss with Isabel, the weather manipulator going up into the sky to keep guard over the savage lands using her wind manipulation to sense for approaching enemies"

Filipe: I somehow doubt the guy's gonna listen. I rather hit first. Even if he doesn't fire it, the fact he fucking has it is worrisome enough.
Yamairo: I agree. We need to find that thing and destroy it, and bring whoever is responsible to justice
Filipe: What justice? They're just gonna let them off the hook Yama. Unless you mean OUR justice, because I'm fine with that

"Filipe was more than willing to kill the people responsible for this himself."

Yamairo: No. Be pragmatic. You really believe whoever is behind this did so legally and without corruption? You really believe there isn't ulterior motives? From what you've told me of when I was comatose, the USA just went through a major upheaval. If we can expose these wrongdoings, we can ride that anger the Americans are feeling and force the responsible to justice. The ones that died were innocent people.
Manny: Also, the fucking bastard Vance announced that he was gonna force martial law on the mutants, but he fired on Chicago and Genosha first right? That's fucked up. And then there's the fact he kinda attacked another country right? I mean, isn't there any legal shit you can do here?
Yamairo: It depends...we'd need Nate. Where IS Nate? What happened to him after you took over Sandra?

"Meanwhile, Anna had gone off alone into the savage land, finding a nice quiet spot to overlook the untamed wilds of the area. At that point, all the weight of that encounter earlier hits her, and she buries her face in her arms, crying desperately. For her brother, for Hunter...and for Alisa most of all"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 2:50 pm

"Dale just shook his head behind the mask, they'd saved the day again, well if you could all it that, all this damage to Chicago, Foreign military forces filling American skies, The President himself attempting to pass the X Laws which would surely be enforced sooner rather then later."

Dale: See told you to just lift up the mist, Stormy.
Oliver: Let's just be happy it worked out like this.

"Oliver wanted to shake his head but decided against it. There was always something going on, always some conflict with the Government. With all the dirt that had been exposed on politicians, he felt the American public would be able to resist and rebel with that Justice terrorist faction that was starting, but once again Sandra had overstepped her boundaries and restored the faith in this corrupt regime the Taylor Administration had spawned."
"Molly went to work trying to find Zach, but found she was unable too and frowned figuring it was probably the unique nature of his ablities that made tracking him nearly impossible."

Molly: Unfortunately Zachary is someone whom I'm unable to locate with my powers.

"Molly responded to the X Force's psych line, and Ellen frowned this was going bad quickly. Ellen returned them to the base figuring it was over since they were unsuccessful in their attempts to locate the leader of this chaos. While Sean just nodded his head in agreement."

Sean: That's all I saw boss.

"Back at the X Force base as Molly was calling Ellen over to analyze some residual energy, and getting in contact with Alex now freed from the darkness, Ellen felt a pinge and frowned taking out her phone, and a mysterious message was on it."

Ellen: Oh....Fawkes..I have to go now..

"Before he could respond she teleported away."
"Chulance was happy to be with Tesla again, and knew Zach would be much easier to deal with since he no longer had him at his side. He began looking around before noticing something."

Chulance: Oh fuck...look around at who we're missing.
Tesla: Who?
Chulance: Kujon he's gone.. that means Zach probably got to him damn it.
Milo: Vance...wait, before we launch an all out war against the Government, which I admit I jumped on too we have to think about something else. President Taylor regardless of his past transgressions was on our side, there was just too many other people in Washington who weren't so there wasn't alot he could do to reverse the damage admit tingly that he supported for most of his presidency. I think a word with our Acting President might be informative, or better yet we need to find the real President, something about that mutant attack on him dosen't feel right. With all the defense's in DC, you'd have to possess enormous power to tear through all of them

Nate: What happened was I left this stupid madness, and let that bitch do whatever she wanted, and you got your wishes Fuller, bodies piled up everywhere, innocents dead on both sides, and thanks to your stunt in Chicago we had no chance to even garner sympathy luckily Yamairo still has some sense enough to evacuate, but war's being declared on Genosha by not just the US, but France, England, Australia, Russia, China, Japan, the list goes on, I actually managed to obtain the documents, you would know yourself but why bother trying to talk to you with diplomatic matters the way you run things is by telepathic coercian and roasting anybody who disagree's with you with Phoenix Flames, so what exactly do you finally need me for?

"Nate had came from the sky having propelled down and was obviously angry about the situation, it was clear he'd been reached out too by telepathy most likely by Milo who glared at him."

Milo: Way to fucking make a kind entrance, we're trying to fix this!
Nate: Oh please Milo don't hold your tongue, whatever you want to say say it allowed for the whole world to hear. Look now you want my help, now that you realized being a fucking terrorist is pointless huh? Well guess what maybe just fucking maybe if you used your head instead of your fucking emotions and your everlasting period we wouldn't be in this damn situation! SO NO I don't want to help you people declare fucking war on the rest of the world
Milo: NATE YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! Enough of this shit, you act like you're god damn innocent. Selling us out
Nate: BECAUSE People are fucking terrified of you, you are suppose to be the world's greatest heroes, you wield immense powers, you CANT act like fucking children because people are scared of you! GOD DAMN the only reason I'm here is because the rest of the human population of Genosha is infuriated, and while you may think of me as alot of things I serve the will of my people and they only want one thing, war declared on the United States.
"James awoke looking around at a forest and nearby he saw someone fly by on a broom -stick, and he could recognize he was at Hogwarts as Carmen appeared -infront of him dressed up as a witch with a hat in her hands."

Carmen: I made it into Slytherine! That's what the sorting hat picked for me, and you know I'm okay with that because I always did think Draco was cute, but of course not as sexy as you Jamsie!

"Carmen seemed bubbly, and happy more free then ever, as if she had some new power rushing through her, and she suddenly sped over to him naturally not with speed garnered from fiction and grabbed him her fangs coming out as she whispered into his ear."

Carmen: Guess who's..an immortal vampire noooow.

"She grinned and stepped back to give them some space."

Carmen: i'm sorry I didn't talk to you first, but I know how you are I didn't want to bother you and your little kill squad. BUT, I have to let you know something baby. All my life..I've struggled...been beaten..first by my real dad Terel, my mommy was killed by bad people, my friend Libby..she was my everything killed by bad people, Jorgan he saved me, he gave me a chance to do something good with my powers..and even when he went crazy I still stuck with him because of everything he did because he's the only REAL dad I've ever had. And just like he's the only real dad...I've ever had..you're the only person who I've ever really loved, the SXM..Avengers..you guys are my only real friends.

"Carmen stopped as tears were in her eyes, being a vampire had not enhanced her physically but all her emotions."

Carmen: Bad people have been hurting me and everyone I love all my life, and always seem to find a way to use my powers to hurt those people. But not anymore, that's why..I let Korin change me, make me stronger, invincible, immortal, I just..wanted you to consider it to join me, and to tell you one other thing. I'm going to help Korin, humans have gone too far, I can't.. I won't let them hurt you, or Yama, Filipe, Sandra, any of them....there all going to pay.. I know your always talking about how I usually don't think about the consequences..of what I'm doing but I've been thinking..and if I don't help Korin..once again the bad people are gonna win James, and I won't let them..

"Carmen had already become one of the undead, but her feelings for James were the same as ever, and the fact that she had called him by his real name instead of Jamsie showed that for once she was being completely serious."
"Ellen teleported appearing in some dark place, and used a bolt of magic to illuminate it before casting a spell summoning light into the area."

Ellen: Where..

"Before she could respod beams of red energy soared past her destroying what was behind her, and she turned to see a vampire Kelsey."

Ellen: You fucking liar..you..

"Before she could respond the two red beams hit her again blasting her into a wall, and Scott Summers was seen walking forward."

Ellen: Daddy..
Scott: She wasn't lying..Ellen..I'm here..now I'm back.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Yamairo: Did you say Japan? I can handle Japan actually.

"Everyone turns to Yamairo"

Yamairo: What? Is it really such a shock I have contacts in the Japanese government?
Filipe: Wait, you didn't mention Germany? I'd figure the crazy torture bitch would jump at the chance to fuck with us.
Yamairo: You mean Helena von Richthofen? Why would she side with an alliance looking to wipe out mutants. She is a mutant.
Filipe: You think...oh god I can't believe I'm about to suggest this, you think maybe she'd help us?

---

"James takes a deep breath and sighs"

James: God...damn it Carmen. You aren't thinking of the consequences, you're right about that. Do you really think you can trust this man? You willingly placed yourself, as one of the strongest mutants, under a direct psychic servitude to a person we know nothing about and cannot trust

"James would also never admit it, but it stings with jealousy as well"

James: All he wants is an army to take over the world. He's just another megalomaniac we have to kill and stop. Once he's done with humans, he'll turn on any mutant who doesn't follow him. Just like every other pseudo messiah. You do whatever you want, keep me in here if that's what he ordered. But the X-Force is killing him. I rather put him under now before he triggers another damn war that'll just take more mutant and human lives. As for you, resist all you want, but once we figure out how to cure this damn disease, you will take the damn cure.

---

Simon: Oh for fucks sake, now we're out of a teleporter and both telepaths.
Fawkes: Speaking of. Molly, have James and Ledge radioed in? Where are they?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 5:18 pm

"As Vance was starting to pray he felt a familiar presence, and went to reach for his gun only for his hand to be struck with pain as Shaun appeared in the oval office."

Vance: Shaun.. I
Shaun: You really believe that angel speaking to you come from God? You fool?! I tried to dance around that subject because I figured you were so stuck in your own glory you'd fail to recognize anything up above more then you.
Vance: So she was an angel? And what does that make you a demon??

"Vance got up only for Shaun to walk over to him grabbing him and shoving him down now angry."

Shaun: Don't YOU DARE associate me with those scums of hell! I am.the Vengeance of Heaven, and open your eyes. That feeling you felt was partially regret, but it was a sense of something not being right, despite what you saw and what you heard, you KNOW that wasn't true.

"Before Vance got protest Shaun transformed into Wrath grabbing his head filling it with energy before walking away appearing to leave before Vance got up."

Vance: Wait! I'm sorry! I see..I see I just can't anymore! You know I fucked up, turning on Taylor, everything I've done, has been for my own interest, my own political agenda, forgive me for turning a new leaf when an ANGEL showed up, teleported me and the rest of my entourage on live television to a Chicago I'd dismissed because it no longer served my interest as a sign that God was tired of me! When I woke up this morning I thought L.A was just taken over by some advanced alien species who was plotting some scheme, and now I'm going to sleep debating on whether I should read the Bible, Quran, Torah or all three!
Shaun: Look..I've given you the information, I've done my part, now are you ready to do yours? Are you ready to help me. The Mutants have done much to abuse their powers, they've caused chaos, they've turned on God. There may be some among them that support what's just, but it's been long past due for judgement to be served. The sins they've commited are not just against humanity Collins, there against Heaven itself, they've allied with the soldiers that have been cast out of Heaven, and believe me they were cast out for a reason especially Tie. So are you in or out?
Vance:...I'm in.

"Vance got up seemingly with a new focus and a burden released from his chest, and sat down while Shaun nodded returning to his human state glad that Shaun was on his side, glad that he was somewhat in the right. He was amazed despite all the bad things he'd done that he could still be used as a vessel, an instrument of good."

Shaun: You've got several calls, The X Laws are being established now, but you've got meetings with Prime Ministers, Presidents, and such to attend too.
Vance: I know..and I will attend, but war has been declared on us...by these false angels how do we intend to stop them..what is the best course of action?
Shaun: I'm glad you asked Mr. President. It's time for a new age, not the age of mutants or the age of man, the age of justice.

"Shaun encased them in a vacuum of divine energy, and with that they vanished. They reappeared on a hellicarrier all black that was taking off into the sky and Vance looked around."

Vance: Another one of these?
Shaun: Yes..
Vance: Hmm..well..Fission is almost recharged for another shot..but you realize..although this hones in one people I doubt it will be effective on L.A if that's your intention, there's no way we can target angels!
Shaun: Where there' a will Mr. President there's a way.
Vance: Alright..what the fuck does that mean?
Shaun: It means get read to make a speech Mr. President declaring that no being can disrepect our country regardless of what they claim to be angel, god, alien, demon, mutant, human, inhuman, robot, android, cyborg, or the Easter Bunny, they will not harm innocent people not as long as the United States..stands strong. You have support coming in from all over the world to help stop this use it.
Vance: You'....alright Jackson thank you. I can't believe I almost gave up, I can't believe I almost let them win.

"Vance left to the room while the black hellicarrier was above L.A, and Shaun looked down on it as the the hellicarrier had a yellow and green glow of energy coursing through it. Shaun teleported into the center of the hellicarrier where Reese was seen connected to some sort of apparatus that transferred his powers to the hellicarrier, and Shaun as Wrath became intangible flying into Rees'es body, and causing him to tranform into Wrath as the machine was activated, and began surging with power."

Shaun-Reese: Divine Wrath..BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Machine activated and with Reese's essence powers filling it with angelic & supernatural energy, and Shaun's drawing on Divine Wrath, a massive wave of energy tore through L.A decimating angels who'd allied themselves with Tie and Earrings, clearing the city decimating a large portion of it's population instantly, and all over the waves President Vance Collins was seen with drone camera's showing L.A before and prior to the attack with a large bit of their population disintegrated."

Vance: FOR THOSE WHO DARE TO CONSIDER THEMSELVES ABOVE THE LAW! THIS IS THE RESULT! IT Does not matter WHO you are, or what you are or WHAT power you command. IF YOU dare to take on the U.S Government, and take over our citeis you will be punished..accordingly..and as such America I came today to take back our city, to take back Los Angeles! NONE are above the LAW!!!!!!!

"As he said that hundreds of android Sentinels emerged all seemingly struck by Reese-Shaun's powers, and being able to effect and harm angels/mutants as well as use power dampeners and such on them as if they were regular mutant/superhumans and began descending upon the city, while Shaun emerged from Reese's body and went to the communication center and blew open a hole in the ship but used his energies to form a giant bridge and sent it forth all the way down into the streets of LA, and then focused on rearranging matter in the room to form a massive warp gate, and turned to nearby U.S soldiers aboard the hellicarrier who turned to him before waving his hand wiping their memories of what just happened making them believe that bridge had been apart of the hellicarrier's capabilities, and left to Vance who was concluding his speech as the Sentinels rained down on the city of L.A to take it back from survivors. As the camera's turned off Vance turned to see Wrath and was shook before he became Shaun again."

Vance: This is ...incredible..how did..
Shaun: I had to go "convince" an old friend that but be prepared it's not over yet. That blast may have done damage, but the siblings power is immense..and no doubt they avoided that blast, and even my power cannot instantly recharge this weapon it's power is vast. It would take levels of power prior to the chaos wave to instantly recharge something as potent is this. After it's served it's purpose I'll have to work on finding way to deactivate or prevent access to this weapon from everyone including myself..this absolute power..should not remain in the hands of anyone but our heavenly father
Vance: I see....is there a place where I can conduct my meetings here.
Shaun: Yes there is such a place, if you don't mind I'd like to accompany you in secret of course, I have a feeling that..the siblings of the hour will attempt to make a dramatic entrance, even with our dampeners blocking them from direct invasion there's other ways to make a statement
Vance: Of course let's go, it's time to let the rest of the world know we're not giving up.

"Shaun became Wrath again rendernig himself invisible to mortal eyes, and teleporting the two of them to the holographic chamber so Vance could conduct his meeting with the rest of the World Security Council."
Milo: Well if you could that's one last..person to deal with..and as for Helena, Filipe what the fuck is wrong with you! After what she tried to do to Rachel, and Holst, the rest of us I don't care how bad it gets we're not working with her!!!

"Milo was enraged, and it wasn't just Helena's actions that infuriated him, it brought back memories of the time when Leah passed, while Nate sighed he was about to suggest that was a good idea, but considering how high emotions he kept his mouth shut on his opinion they were running on a thin line."

Chulance: All she cares about is her own self preservation anyway, whatever help she provided would be in an effort to keep herself alive.

"Elle was just sitting on a rock playing with some sparks, while Ezekiel seemed to be listening intently on the conversation at hand."
"Carmen frowned she knew James was prone to respond in ways she didn't always see fit but regardless that didn't mean she was going to hurt him. Even if Korin had ordered her to get rid of him, the most she'd have done was left him in some fiction."

Carmen: You're wrong!!! Jamsie I am thinking of the consequences, and if we keep on pandering and kissing America's ass we're all gonna die. You're all gonna end up like everyone else in my life I've lost. I do think I can trust him..I've met him he's not some crazy man who wants to kill us all he wants to save us, and that's not the sire thingie talking! He hasn't even used it on me, I've talked to the others he's not that kind of person, he offered us the chance to save ourselves.

"Carmen looked down she knew that it sounded bad, but as James went on she knew there wasn't much of a chance he'd be persuaded over to her side."

Carmen: OK James, I can't change your mind, not really. Maybe I will take the cure, maybe I won't! But I certainly am not taking anything now when the Government is out there with a weapon that when pointed at whatever area we're in can turn us into dust! I'm telling you Korin's not like that, but you'll just have to see, I hope you do, but regardless I love you.

"She walked over to him hugging and giving him a kiss, and before he could say another word he was back at the X Force base, with Carmen gone off to support the vampires somewhere."
Molly: Ledge has gone off the radar but James is..right here..welcome back Psych
Ellen: YOU LEFT US! You said you would help us, but you lied! You fucking bastard! You're not my dad! I DON'T WANT YOU

"Ellen used TK to slam Scott against a wall, only for Kelsey to run forward punching Ellen back, who used magic to sweep her aside with a literal broom before using a concussive blast which Scott blocked with his beams."

Scott: DAMN it Ellen just hear her out! This is bigger then whatever problems we have! I know I wasn't the best dad, I know I wasn't the best person, I KNOW THIS! Where do you think I went when I died HEAVEN?! How do you think I got back, think you're good at magic I've seen it at one point..did the damned rise...
Ellen: The 99...when they rose..with Doom and all of them,

"Ellen couldn't help but to laugh at her father's plight, all the wrong he did, and all the good he proclaimed he was for and he ended up in the pit. It almost seemed fitting, and she used her magic to peer into his soul seeing the untold suffering and she was on the verge of crying but also thinking of the same pain he brought her by abandoning her as soon as she found out the truth."

Ellen: I don't care I don't care I don't care! I'm not helping you or any of these damn vampires! You left..me daddy..as SOON as you found out who my mom was, you left! Even Frost said don't do it! But you didn't care, YOU DIDNT CARE! If I wasn't Jean's daughter I was nothing to you...your own flesh and blood. And in the end didn't matter the Hunters took everyone out, it didn't matter good and bad you all perished, but not me...I know you made that deal with Wanda..to try to remove me..you hated me so much you removed me from reality..but not from existence and I found my way back..daddy..

"She was basically crying, the one person she was suppose to love most in the world, had cast her aside, and tried to get his friends to get rid of her."

Ellen: Why..it was enough to leave me..but you didn't even want me to exist daddy, why WHY!!! I'm NOT MADELYN I DIDNT DO ANYTHING BUT BE BORN YOU FUCKED HER YOU BASTARD!!!!!

"Ellen screamed soaring with magical energy as she went to attack again SCott blasted her back, and she caused the wall to animate and attack Kelsey keeping her away, before using telepathy to start assaulting Scott who used beams of energy to blast her through the ceiling."

Ellen: Of course...I forgot your a master of keeping secrets..I guess I'll just have to get this info out the old fashion way..the way the only father figure I ever had in my life taught me how...
Scott: Ellen listen! I'm sorry for all of it! You don't think I've realized what I did! As soon as I plunged into those flames, everything, every past misdeed, I've seen it all, the consequence's, Hell isn't just suffering because of what you did, it's suffering because of what you should have done but didn't do forever..Ellen I"M SORRY! I shouldn't have given up on my kids, I shouldn't have turned my back on Xavier, I shouldn't have tried to use the Phoenix for my own goals..but I can't take any of that back, I need you to listen, I need a chance for atonement, I need this please Ellen LISTEN!
Ellen: I want too daddy.. I do but I can't I just can't..I ..hate you.. I hate yOU I HATE YOU!!!!!!! YOU NEVER LOVED ME!!!!!!

"Ellen screamed using her magic to animate the rubble forming it into a giant snake with anti mugen fangs sending it towards Scott, while also usnig TK to try to hold him back before he used his power unleashing far more violent and concentrated concussive blasts resulting in an explosion."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 6:52 pm

"Scott struggles against the tk, barely able to move his head. He manages to angle a shot of optic beams to reflect off the surfaces and end up hitting Ellen right in the face, as he drops down and barely avoids the new blast."

Scott: Listen to me! You have got to calm down. You've seen what the humans are doing. And they're going to KEEP doing it! I don't need you to love me. I need you to tolerate me! Or is there nobody amongst our mutant kin you want to save! Are there no friends you want to protect? Because I guaran-damn-ty if you don't work with me here, they're as good as dead at the hands of the governments!

"Scott yells out to his daughter while at the same time firing optic blasts. Never a straight attack, instead bouncing them off surfaces with perfect precision so she has a harder time dodging"

---

"James sighs. He notices the rest of the X-Force is back, he walks up to the rest of the team, much to the surprise of everyone sans Fawkes who he had"

Simon: James! You're back. How'd it go?
James: Badly...I'll start from the beginning

"He explains the entire situation. Ledge turning, meeting Carmen who had also turned. He doesn't need to be updated on the situation with them"

James: Oh, you might not know, but the attack on Chicago is over...although now something else is happening

"James seemingly looks out in the distance, scanning the minds of various peoples near the East Coast for a more complete version of the current events"

Fawkes: What?
James: It seems the president has attacked Los Angeles. It might have something to do with...

"James starts filling them in on the blanks they missed. Sandra's speech, the attack on Chicago, how Yamairo solved everything, and now the events of LA, how Tie threatened the president during Chicago, and he retaliated."

Simon: How the FUCK did he retaliate? They're angels man. Sources in the database say they're immune to all weaponry. Even if they do have that fucking genocide device for us, how the fuck?
James: I'm not sure. He must have found a way to modify the weapon.
Marianna: Wait, my father was attacked by someone who left him in a catatonic state of pain and suffering. Couldn't Keeth Blaze do that, that penance stare thing?? And the Ghost Rider is an entity of heaven right? A spirit of vengeance. So he can probably harm angels. Maybe they captured or coerced him or something.
Simon: Oh for FUCKS sake. So in one goddamn day, we lose Ledge, now Ellen's fucked off god knows where, and now Keeth's on the bloody government's side? What else can go wrong!

Fawkes: Calm down. James. You have Keeth in the X-Force psynet still right? Call him up

"James nods, and contacts Keeth"

James: Keeth. It's James. Are you there?

----

"At the Savage Land, as everyone is discussing their next move, an Earth shattering scream and shockave of light erupts from the middle of the crowd. At the center, Gally is doubled over in pain, her wings formed around her. Stella had been blown back a good few dozen feet."

Filipe: The hell was that?!
Yamairo: It's...it's Gally

"Filipe rushes over"

Filipe: Gally! Gally are you okay?!
Gally: Where...where is Tie...where is the fallen one!

"Gally slowly rises to her feet"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:13 pm

"Ellen didn't have the advantage of using telepathy against Scott to predict his movements, but luckily her time in the X Force had helped her become more adept at taking on opponents even when their powers prevented them. But it seemed Scott's words had some effect on her, as she saw the faces of the X Force Fawkes, Simon, Ledge, all of them, needing her and she calmed down before forming a TK shockwave to repel any attacks and flew over to her dad with tears in her eyes as she broke down hugging him. As much as she told herself she hated him or wanted revenge she couldn't ever bring herself to cause him real pain. Her father abandoning her because of Madelyn was something she never got over, and in many ways made her hate her mother even more, the things she'd done, the way she'd been raised."

Ellen: Daddy..I just wish you didn't leave, I just wish you loved me..It's not my fault..I hate her too..I hate her too..I'm sorry..my mom wasn't Jean..but...I couldn't change it..

"Ellen was speaking to her father of years getting years of emotional and psychological trauma off her chest. Kelsey looked at her, and saw the pain she was disproved of the pain she was going through but made her way over too them."

Kelsey: Well..then..that hurt..I can see why we need her.
Ellen: For what.

"Ellen had let go of her father, and brushed her tears away, hoping there wasn't any redness from her tears, she wanted her father in her life so much, and yet at the same time she felt abandoned, and hated. Kelsey walked up only for another familar face to join her this time being Ledge."

Ledge: Project Inertia, they took it during an assault on a Terracorp board meeting, in short it's capability is to accelerate evolution. It's possibly the key to our survival, the key to stopping humanity from driving us to the verge of extinction, and that's where you come in.
Ellen: Ledge! You people turned him!
Ledge: Well not her..it was Nina..don't worry..I'm going to rip her head off but right now isn't the time to be making enemies..short story..being a vampire..has helped us stave off the traditional mutant weakness's, but the vampiric one's still hinder us. Weakness to sunlight, and that stuff, see if we apply Project Inertia..to us..we might not only advance our mutant powers, but..our vampire one's as well.
Ellen: You....even with my magic..the wave's done I don't know if I can do something like this...and you I failed...you're a vampire I should have helped..I should have..

"Ellen seemed to doubt herself, but Ledge put a hand on her shoulder and shook his head."

Ledge: Cheer up Ellen, I've been on your side..ever since you've been on the X Force, you can do this. It's possible, I've been telling your dad all about you, he's proud of you, the things you've done for mutants, now we need your help to do this. I lost my humanity..and I'm damn sure gonna find a way to get it back but first I'm going to use this curse...to stop the maniacs in charge of Washington, that weapon..this is the only way we can stop it....we can finally win...finally restore the damage the Hunters did to us..

"Ellen was clearly distraught not believing in herself to do it..using her magic to make them invincible..in short it sounded simple but in reality it seemed difficult. She noticed her father was still mortal, meaning he'd opted to help but chosen to keep his mortality. That was at least a sign that this man wasn't planning on controlling them, and she silently used a spell to see whether sire bonds where being used to manipulate anyone present, and upon finding out they weren't she nodded."

Ellen: I..I'll try..d..dad...are you really proud of..me..?
"Keeth was sitting down at Amber's place playing cards with Dante, when he heard a voice in his head."

Keeth: Hmm..yeah I'm here..let me guess you guys need my help? I win Dante, better luck next round.

"Keeth grinned at the card game, before tuning into psynet, he still had loyalty to the X Force even he was focusing on combating supernatural threats he didn't forget when he lost his powers, and they took him in, gave him and his brother purpose."
"Milo had used TK to erect a powerful field around himself and those nearby before seeing Gally."

Milo: W..what the hell is going on?
Nate: I'm back for..five minutes..ten..really and already we've debated on working with Helena, and now this?

"Nate sighed wondering if he hadn't made the wrong choice in coming back to help. While suddenly Castiel appeared pissed off and with Diana. Milo raised an eyebrow seeing his favorite angel, and vampire."

Castiel: SXM..I've come seeking your help..in exterminating the pesticide that is Acting President Vance Collins, and all in support of him for his crimes against my brethren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next