Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:12 pm

"Filipe reforms soon enough, panting"

Filipe: B-bastard...he caused too much heat. I couldn't reform in time!

---

"Erica reaches the area where Arianna was killed and begins searching around, holding an anti-mugen energy pistol just in case"

Erica: This is Morph. The area appears empty.

"Back at the other room, Fawkes is listening carefully to Damon"

Fawkes: I think I understand. This Omega person is after specific people for their powers. So if we assume that, then he has Dimitri's technopathy, Yamairo's time and space powers, Arianna's possession powers, telepathy from Veronica, Ledge's regeneration.
James: Add Isabel's weather manipulation to that list...she was just killed in battle. Possibly Iota of the Avengers as well. I'm picking up Captain America's thoughts, they're in his house. There's a message there, announcing his presence.

"James was solemnly looking at the giant globe produced by cerebro. Yama, Ledge and Isabel in one day. As well as Sean and Dimitri, and who knows who else. Fawkes takes a moment to steel his nerves once he hears Isabel is dead"

Fawkes: We've got everything we need. He likely isn't here.

"Fawkes aims his anti mugen gun"

James: Wait. He's more useful as bait
Fawkes: Like Isabel and Filipe were?
James: Just trust me. Let me try my thing this time.
Fawkes: If this Omega guy gets Damon's powers, it's on you.

"Fawkes lowers his gun"

Fawkes: Ellen, lets get out of here

--

"Meanwhile, Christopher is going through the data Tyler sent him for anything useful"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:32 pm

“Alex had went back to his own room, using his I symbol on a glove to teleport back into the neutral Illuminati dimension bringing along with him some research. This omega situation was getting serious, but while he was helping Ezekiel he’d seemingly made a break through. The technology him and Ezekiel were analyzing, he’d asked to take over, and go to his own quarters to work in peace without the panic of the Omega situation.”

“While that wasn’t a lie, he was still learning, when crossing the information from Dimitri’s technology with his own research on the chaos wave he’d seemingly hit a break through, and he began sending a message”

“Milo was at the space station with Cassandra, having come with Sandra after the situation with his daughter was dealt iwth. Rider and Sandra were the first line of defense sent down to deal with Omega, Ikon had recommended he not go until the learn more about Omega’s powers, as if it came down to it Milo could try to copy them, and use whatever they were against him, with the rest of the team backing him giving them a good shot at taking down this threat.”

Ikon: I know how you must feel but come on, if you get his powers, then me, Cassandra, Sandra, Rider, etc all go at him at once we…can stop this
Ezekiel: Guys bad news it’s isabel..she’s…dead

“Ezekiel had used C.L.O.C to zoom in on the fight with Omega by the wreckage while cursing and just hoping Alex was finding some beneficial information. Milo was getting an emergency message and sighed.”

Milo: Literally couldn’t have picked a worst time Alex damn it. Hmm..be right back I think I have an idea about this situation.

“Milo then left to his own room, using the I insignia to appear in the neutral dimension in-front of Alex who had the screen and six different points on it, and the orb he left full of the remnants of chaos wave energy there as Milo walked over to him.”

Milo: Alright I’m all about fixing the fucking chaos wave, man it’s my main mission but..right now man? Think about what’s going on, Yamiro’s fucking dead!
Alex: Exactly why we need to remove the wave, you think Yama would have died if he had his full powers?!
Milo: Potentially, we don’t know what the fuck we’re dealing with, you’ve got six damn bleeps on the monitor how the hell is that going to help us
Alex: Because these things…there fading but there growing brighter…I used my temporal viewer and looked back on the past few months since Mother these objects were barely visible up until this point..it’s like their somehow regenerating from the effects
Milo: And what the fuck do you think the are?
Alex: Come on Milo! You should know, six objects of energy that are managing to grow stronger despite the wave, and the common theme seems to be the closer they’ve gotten to each other, the stronger they get, almost as if they closer in proximity the more power results..you know what I’m thinking
Milo: Oh shit! OH SHIT! This could it this is how we reverse the chaos wave? Those it can’t be the infinity gems!!!
Alex: Exactly, and if we manage to gall six, all of them together the energy will surge, grab the guantlet, boom omnipotence, and you know the first thing we do with that power..
Milo: reverse this god damn wave, and then stop every fucking threat from Yama’s killer to Iliria.
Alex: Exactly..the co-ordinates are shaky and hard to even manage, but with the tech we have available I’m managing to get a general area..

“Milo was getting communication from the other team, Ezekiel was contacting him, and Milo groaned.”

Milo: Look..this is great, we need to go after this, but we probably shouldn't inform the team. I’ll put together a team and we can pursue this, this mission could be dangerous, and still reversing the chaos wave can have bad effects, plus this situation were dealing with, and if it killed Yama with ease, then we’ll have a better shot, hell with my powers we’ll have a PERFECT shot of stopping it..and making this fucker pay.. And Iliria too..that bitch will pay..Leah …Yama..no one else is gonna die..

“For the first time Milo was brimming with energy and ecstatic with hope, they finally had a way to reverse the wave, stop every threat to the team, and most importantly get his powers back, return to feeling like anything was possible, and that limits were foreign to him, he was finally going to have a chance of getting his power back, and at this point he didn’t give a damn about the consequences to the universe, fuck them he was focused on him and him alone, and the power he’d have, and the people he’d be able to protect.”
……….
"Rider flew over to Filipe, feeling pissed scanning the area for any trace of Omega's energy only to find nothing."

Rider: He took my attack like it was nothing. What's with everyone being able to punk me lately!

"Rider was surprised but also fearful about what kind of power they were dealing with that could make light of one of his greatest attacks."
Zach: So I guess we're done here..then...S.H.I.E.L.D's on the way to bag these bastards
Ethan: Man I'm out fuck this

"Ethan grabbed the other taker and fled, leaving Damon as helicopters, and jets were heard approaching most likely because of how violent the prison break had gotten."
Elle: So he killed..Ledge for his powers....

"Ellen teleported them, while Molly was at the larger computer going to work trying to find things."

Molly: Hmm..oh my..oh my..my computer it's getting message's help help help..please..from random people someone's messing with the computer some how.
Ellen: So this guy does have technopathy....the question is how would he be responding to Molly's computer specifically, how would he even know where we are?
Ellen: If you think this monster is really going after people for powers, who knows what he has in his arsenal as of now..

"Suddenly the message appeared on both the X Force, and SXM's monitor a wife and child brutally murdered, blood everywhere, and written on the wall in blood "R.I.P Objective complete, sincerely Omega. Molly began typing to get information and frowned."

Molly: That's..the Warren household...a mutant known as Reese Warner, his family.

"At the watchtower they could see the tower, and suddenly Reese Warner's file popped up as someone was remotely accessing the space station."

Mikey: What the fuck..who is this guy?! How the hell's he using the watch tower?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:02 pm

"Sandra was upset they was to late to save Isabel, but if anything hopefully she was at peace and now reunited with Yamairo."

Sandra: He's gone untraceable.

"Sandra came over to Filipe and Rider wanting to check on Filipe."

Sandra: Filipe I'm sorry to push the issue after what just happened, but we can't afford to break. We have to find some way of tracking Omega down, immediately. That telepathic attack hurt him. We find him soon we may still have a shot, but we can't afford to let him keep getting stronger.

"Sandra hated being "that person" to be all about the mission, but if telepathy was the kink in Omega's armor that Sandra thinks it is, then she needed to find him again, and sooner the better. There is no doubt in Sandra's mind that Omega already wants to do away with that weakness."

-----

Kiya: Well that Jade girl could be a great asset to the team seeing her powers. As long as her instability doesn't work against her. Still , this puts us again back at square one.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:05 pm

"Filipe takes a deep breath"

Filipe: He was using some form of powerful energy manipulation. He could manipulate temperature and Isabel's electricity too. There aren't a lot of powers that have that wide of a range

"Filipe began to get the messages everyone was getting"

Filipe: What the...Reese Warren now. And he's accessing the Watchtower. Damn it!

"He was at a complete loss. There was nothing he could think of that could move that fast, and had that many powers."

Filipe: I know Sandra, but if you can't track him, and James using cerebro can't track him, there isn't much we can do short of Zach increasing the probabilities. But if it isn't possible to begin with, can we even do anything? Try heading to cerebro and use it yourself. Maybe the Phoenix backed with the machine can help.

---

"Meanwhile Christopher is going through the data and lights up"

Christopher: Yes! Got a hit

"He sends it to both Tyler and the Shadow X-Men up at Station X."

Christopher: Can you see this hmm, Ezekiel was it? I got a breakthrough! Whatever this guy is, he's using technology that matches Zenn Lavian and Celestial. Not only that, there's faint traces of a temporal rending shown in Sean's apartment. He's a time traveler, probably from the future given the advanced nature of his tech. Be very careful. He might already have detailed information on every single Shadow X-Men

---

"Fawkes sits down and begins to think. James begins to feed the X-Force the newest info, and Fawkes has an idea"

Fawkes: Scott, get the life seed. Did we keep the remains of the weapon?
Mary: Yes. I figured it might be possible to repair it, and it had unbelievable fire power.
Fawkes: Ellen, you're going to use your telepath and magic to rebuild the entire thing. If this thing is celestial, maybe a celestial weapon can harm it.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:11 pm

Sandra: It's worth a shot. I'll let you know what I find.

"Sandra wastes no time and teleports to the Cerbral, getting to borrow it from James she puts the machine on and starts trying to hone in on Omega."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:15 pm

James: So? Got anything Sandra?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 pm

Zane: Your right i just hope we're right and this girl reminds useful to us, the minute she doesn't well.
Jade: well what you fuck heads'

"Jade had made her way outside but had cleared her eyes of tears, she seemed angry but she wasn't trying to remain emotional anymore, and Zane sighed biting his tongue he didn't want to end up on her bad side. The were compromised now, and short of calling for help there was little they could do."

Zane: I was just saying that
Jade: Well don't talk shit! I'm sorry I cried I got manipulated into killing my fucking ex, for something he didn't do, and this bastard made a full of me, and now I'm going to jail, all this tech just cause you guys don't care, I'm sure someone will come, shit there trying to pass laws making it illegal for us to even have fucking kids..well I guess you guys don't care, you're the damn one's enforcing the law.
Zane: Look I don't agree with any of that shit, S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't create the damn law, hell we're not even attached to any particular country, so let that go this girl Kiya Skis, she's a damn mutant you think she wants those laws to pass? But using your powers and brutally murdering people you think that's helping the situation

"Jade wanted to cuss but thinking about what she was doing made her feel sick again, she had never been one to shy away from violence, but that was too people she didn't like, knowing that her ex truly hadn't done what she thought he did hurt her."
"Rider sighed he was tired of feeling useless it was a horrible feeling, especially after he was use to always being useful with his powers."

Rider: we've got to stop this damn bastard!! Got damn it does anything work

"Rider sighed beaming up to the tower as Marie, Zach, and Chulance returned with Damon."

Damon: Oh...shiny..I like it
Rider: Hey...who's this guy, I like him..
Damon: Can't say the same, just thinking if I killed you, your head as a trophy would shine pretty nicely....
Rider: I take that fucking back..fuck him!
Damon: So I'm guessing I'm bait for this guy hmm?

"Collin was just sitting on a couch in the lounge area wishing he could be useful to the whole situation, while Ezekiel sent out the information Chrisopther uncovered to the team."

Ezekiel: So this explains why this guy's so deadly and seems to be so knowledgable god damn it I hate these fuckers from the future, why can't everone adhere..to some damn temporal law!
Milo: Because everyone's not fucking bastards...look this guy need's to be stopped, and I think I have an idea how
Ikon: You planning on taking him on, Ventro that's..
Milo: Fuck him, I'll beat his ass, he's not killing any more of my friends.

"Before Ikon could speak, Milo ported off heading to his place, and heading to his room, and his closet going to a box that was sealed shut by an advanced security code and began putting it in."

Milo: Never thought this day was coming..so soon.

"Ellen nodded as she got Fawkes instructions."

Ellen: Fine I'll do it whatever it takes to stop this fucker.
"Alex meanwhile was ported back to the X Force, in hulks form and made his way over to Fawkes."

Molly: Alex you've returned any useful information?
Elle: Like how to kill this bastard
Alex: Well no..but I've got some good news..Fawkes..we need to talk come with me.

"Alex took Fawkes to the side quickly explaining the infinity gem, and gauntlet situation that he'd picked up on."

Alex: I say we go after them...Milo thinks we can use em to reverse the chaos wave, and kill this bastard while we're at it.. question is do we want to bring the rest of the X Force in on this mission?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Sandra: Hold on James, let me concentrate. This fucker is good at hiding but after what he's done, I'll be damned if I'm giving up without a fight.

"Sandra started putting heavy focus on trying to find Omega."

-----

Kiya: Look Jade, at the end it's really quite simple. We both want the same thing, your reasoning may be revenge and ours may be justice, but the goal is the same. And if you have our back, we'll have yours. Besides like Zane said, we don't make the laws. We don't even support all of them. So there is no reason for us to fight among ourselves.

-----

"Abby was with Collin, this thing was getting quite stressful to her. It's like every time they heard news someone else had died. The team had been in sticky situations before but they weren't use to being picked off like this. Abby couldn't lie, she was really scared of this new foe."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:04 am

“Jorgan Osborn was on the phone trying to gesture stuff down. Most of his business ventures were doing very well including his marijuana business, as well as his defense drones. The Government was buying up his stuff like kids at the candy store that had just gotten allowance from their parents.

He was glad he was making money, not to mention he was in the works of trying to get a book deal secured to write about his past experience as the President of the United States. “

Jorgan: Hmm yeah that’s perfect alright
Harvey: DAD!

“Jorgan got off the phone sighing, Harvey was pissing him off, but at least he’d finally got Harvey and Carmen’s relationship to a point that the didn’t want to kill each other, and more importantly start fights in the building during the middle of important business ventures for the company. Jordan sighed as Harvey came in with some more complaints, he’d manged to get him off the hook with the government, and secured him a nice position in Oscorp yet he wasn’t going to be happy until he got the Dark Serpent’s fear induced omnipotence and tried to enslave humanity again at least that’s what he felt like.”

Jorgan: Now what? What did Carmen do this time, or what excuse do you want to get the goblin gear, and go bomb someone?
Harvey: Look I’m not trying to kill her but
Carmen: Oh fuck you! You’re trying to talk to him first dad listen I
Harvey: NO it’s my turn its

“Carmen turned and flicked Harvey literally into the couch using him to cuss, and they started arguing.”

Jorgan: SHUT UP! Damn it I don’t even care listen
Omega: No you listen to me..Carmen see this is why history is going to get you screwed, you should have been with the SXM but you ignored the call because you were bitching out your brother haha.
Harvey: Yo….I agree with the intruder but.

“Harvey drew a weapon tossing it at Omega only for it to slow down and stop in time. Jordan’s eyes widened as he pressed the emergency button under the table to trigger the SXM only for Omega to chuckle.”

Omega: Trust me Osborn that technology won’t work, ironic after everything you did you have the SXM on beck and call.
Jorgan: Who the hell
Omega: I’m just a soldier trying to complete my mission and

“Omega was teleported away Carmen walking over to him clapping her hands.”

Carmen: Hmmf, sent that puto to the under world same place I’m gonna send you Harvey if you ever mess up my xbox again!!!!!!!
Harvey: IT wasn’t my damn fault, you have fucking super powers, you can fix it! I KNOW you can fix it!
Carmen: YOU LIAR!!!! It was you it was it was it was it was it was it was it was it was it was it was it was it was it was it was it was it was IT WAS!!!!!!! IM GOING TO TOSS YOU INTO A VOLCANO oh my god or put you in jurassic park let a T rex eat you and laugh when you call out
Harvey: You would laugh at your brother getiting eaten you fucking psycho
‘Carmen: THATS IT!!! I HATE YOU GUHHH! I’m tossing
Jorgan: Shut up! Shut up! Carmen that intruder, he just stopped me from the SXM, find out who he was, you said you ignored their call to start bitching
Carmen: HEY!
Jorgan: I’m taking the words out that entity’s mouth, now go into Hades and find out what that bastard is doing! Something gives me a feeling this guy’s no joke.
Carmen: Uhhh fine I’ll go I mean

“Carmen shook her head trying to calm down, and getting ready to teleport into fiction after Omega, only to gasp as Harvey plunged a blade into her abdomen from behind while Jorgan screamed as Carmen stumbled forward yelling in pain getting ready to teleport Harvey into fiction, when Omega appeared form behind Carmen wrapping his hands around her neck causing her to scream in pain as electricity surged through her body and she was unable to access her powers as she was converted into energy, and dissipated while Omega laughed dragging in the energy remains of Carmen. Harvey turned to Jorgan and smiled.”

Jorgan: What the fuck..are you doing?!!! You fucking idiot, you just helped this THING kill your sister! MY DAUGHTER!
Omega: Oh please..as much as Harvey hates her, he wouldn’t try to kill her anymore? I laid an egg. thank a mutant by the name of Arianna..clones are so useful…anyway Osborn..let’s see..hmm how should I test this new power…hmmm,…oh perfect..

“Omega grinned turning outside and suddenly sent forth a shockwave caused by some fight in Dragon Ball Z causing a building across from Oscorp to fall over people screaming as the building collapsed slamming into another building while Omega laughed as panic began on the streets below Jorgan watching in shock, and Sandra’s efforts to find him proved to work.
………….
“Omega the clone had left hades, and appeared in a new area walking through a cold icy barren area as a creature rushed up to him Omega moved at great speeds tearing it in half before unleashing optic beams on another creature then using a massive beam of energy on another before descending down on the creature.”

Omega: Oh…you..this will be fun

“Omega caused time to freeze, and moved forward grabbing the man converting him into energy and dissipating it then reabsorbing them. He returned to the real world near the real Omega and the became one before he vanished reappearing infront of Sandra.”

Omega: Ah hello Phoenix you called?
………………
“Jade frowned but she knew Kiya was right, they may not have had the same intentions but their end goal was the same.”

Jade: Fine then we’re do we start, it sounds like you guys thought it was me so I’m guessing your limited on your information
Zane: Well to be honest..yes..we are..we thought you could offer us some leads, but it dosen’t…hmm wait aminute…oh my god! A mutant.. think of the MO, powerful mutants are getting targated, powerful ones and then the die..sure it’s suicide but what does this remind you off..which case
Kiya: Hmmm
Zane: Zulan…

“Just as Zane said that he was getting message’s about more powerful mutants dying, and the Avengers tower geting bombed.”

Zane: And this might be starting to geta bit above my pay grade..Kiya look at the info I just got…it’s one of those days.
…………
“Collin just put his hands with Abby’s interlocking their fingers he didn’t need powers to sense that she was somewhat scared of this situation and he didn’t blame her. It seemed like there most powerful members kept getting picked off.”

Collin: Hey look no matter what’s going on we can deal with this, you guys are the SXM..you guys deal with anything
……………….
“Milo had left with the quantum bands on his wrists, and it seemed he was ready for this new task before him. He felt the energies rushing through him, he’d put them up after the BROOD invasion promising he’d never need them again, as he didn’t plan on going back to the life style. But that was before he knew the full range of the chaos wave, Epoch and any other entity that would boss him around was gone. He used his psionic powers to track Troy and teleported to him.”

Milo: Troy..listen we need to talk, I’ve figured out a way to reverse the chaos wave, and we’re being pressed for time, there’s some new enemy out there and he’s killing everyone Yamairo, Isabel, Ledge, among others..are all …dead.

“Milo was hurt he’d been so engrossed in the mission he hadn’t even taken time to realize how this was really hurting him, some of his closest friends killed, and this new threat didn’t seem to be slowing down.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:46 am

"Sandra takes off the Cerebral, she'd found Omega but it seemed the signal had worked both ways, and he'd instead come to her."

Sandra: Your pretty brave...

"Omega felt immense pain and dropped to his knees, his mind already under assault before Sandra even finished her sentence, she wasted no time calling on the Phoenix and drilling into Omega's mind to cause him harm."

Sandra: For someone who ran away a few minutes ago.

"Sandra sent out a quick mental not to Filipe that she had Omega."

Sandra: So you think you can come here, kill my friends and get away with it?

"Everybody that died Sandra had known in some way, Isabel she'd known for years and Yamairo no matter their differing views as of late, she still respected him probably most of anyone. She started forcing on him the pain of those he killed, this guy seemed to be immune to most form of attack so Sandra never even tried anything brute force or physical. No, she would break this man down mentally and painfully."

-----

"Kiya started shifting through the info. Zulan was a strong possibility but suicide didn't really add up, he was more murder and mutilation."

-----

Abby: I know but... so many of us dying so fast, this isn't normal...

-----

"That news even shocked Troy although he didn't want to show it."

Troy: What the fuck is that powerful to be picking you guys off?

"If that was true then the situation was bad."

Troy: Fuck. Alright, so what is the plan?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:10 am

Omega: Ahhh a few minutes ago..it's been longer then that Ms. Fuller, i apologize for my departure I had other people to kill you know that and i just despise your ugly face Sandra.

"Omega grinned he enjoyed causing pain and suffering, glad to know Sandra was sad and upset."

Omega: Oh the Phoenix haha how- AAAH

"Omega began screaming in pain as Sandra drew on the powers of the Phoenix to cause him immense psionic power drilling into his brain it seemed the torture just got worst and worst by the second with no end in sight. Omega gritted his teeth in pain from Sandra's mental assault."

Omega: YES I think I can murder your friends MORE OF THEM I'M NOT DONE YET Milo, your husband Dave, those kids yours David, Chloe, Abby, Cassandra, MURDERED TOO, DOSENT THAT SOUND AAAH GREAT

"Omega was struggling to continue his barrage of insults while dealing with all the pain he was in, trying to use his own psionic powers to defend himself no avail. The pain increased as he began dealing with the pain he began to groan in pain before suddenly he began laughing looking at her, as something seemed to come over him. Omega grinned before turning green into the Martian Manhunter then back to normal."

Omega: Ahh this additional telepathic power is making it a lot easier to resist your powers and then boosting it with some quantum energy now then it's my turn to have fun Phoenix.

"Omega grinned as he began walking forward gathering large amounts of various energy, and firing massive blasts using time/space to warp them right to Sandra instantly, while he drew forth admantium claws and jabbed forward while simultaneously draining kinetic energy from Sandra, and with the jab he plunged it through space to allow his claws to pierce Sandra's stomach as if she was right infant of him even though he was standing some distance away."
Zane: You thinking what I'm thinking, this might be connected to what's happening with the Avengers..and SXM, these ain't suicide's no more these outright murders. Maybe got inspired by Jade's murder, it was so brutal he said fuck it I'll start killing
Jade:fucking prick, that's not funny!!
"Collin nodded he was still fairly new so he didn't know the average lifespan of an SXM member."

Collin: damn...I mean...weve got people like Milo, and your mom we can't loose..
"Milo shook his head."

Milo: not a damn clue more the reason we need to find these things and get our power back now, I don't even want to risk fighting this guy. There's six gems space, time, mind, soul, power, and reality, plus a gauntlet. We get all those together we can undo the chaos wave, Alex's pin pointed the general locations of the gems but that's about it we need to go get them..there all across the universe

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:53 am

"Sandra coughed up some blood and buckled forward as the pierced her stomach and went through her body. Omega grabbed her neck but before he could convert her to energy her got blasted back. Sandra reversed time on her wounds it seemed extended telepathic attacks won't work either. Sandra took a page from her husbands book attacking with some spacial attacks before trying a sudden telepathic attack. Since wanted to cause him a sudden intense pain and disable his powers if possible. Sandra then attacked Omega while she had him down, Phoenix flames washed over Omega the instant he was hit by the telepathic attack and Sandra looks to completely destroy him."

-----

Kiya: Murders staged as suicides. That makes sense, a clever tactic to throw investigators on the wrong trail.

-----

Abby: I guess your right. I just... don't feel good about this.

-----

Troy: Well I hope you can teleport and support life in space, otherwise we seem fucked.

"Milo was talking about going across the universe, Troy knew he couldn't survive in space and if he could wasn't the guy attacking them right now. Everybody may be dead by the time they return."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:27 am

“Two Nova Corps were seen in the sky surrounded by nova energy as they fired beams down only for a massive beam of energy to be seen through them as Vinlo appeared in the sky flying down towards the attacker only for a massive beam to knock him into the sky, as the attacker Thanos the mad titan was seen punching the ground causing it to split open and leapt down as the two Nova corps flew after him while Vinlo recovered.”

Thanos : Pitiful fools if they think there going to stop me

“Thanos could sense nova energy as he punched a wall causing it to crumble revealing an orange gem and he picked it up smiling as the two nova corps descended only for them to be turned to kids while Thanos smiled.”

THanos: Ah the time gem how I’ve missed you. Five more to go

“Thanos grinned he was wearing none other then the infinity guantlet, although he was lacking the other five gems placing the orange gem in guantlet,and as another Nova corps was coming Thanos used the gems power to age them into dust while laughing.
…………
“Elsewhere in the universe on Xandar Michael Handar was seen stressed, the entire situation was becoming dangerous, there’d been rumors and notifications that Thanos the mad titan was some how active again in the universe and on a rampage and needed to be dealt with some how some way.”

“Michael just had one prayer that for once the bad news would turn out to be just that bad news, but it appeared the didn’t have such like today, and it was just ab out to get worst it seemed. He was with Ixia, Vinlo had left with some others to lead an assault on Thanos leading them to learn about the infinity gem situation.”

Worldmind: They must not be used in unison, the chaos wave has already had disastarous effects on the universe, this will only lead to things getting worst much worst.
Michael: hmm..I understand I understand damn it! Ixia you’re with me, I’m going to put together more as back up first step is heading to aearth there’s a gem there..with the help of the Worldmind I’ll be able to track it we need to geit, and preferably avoid a confrontation with the SXM and any other force, we need to get these things as separate from each other as possible.
………….
“A Giant Black Zero was seen in the skies of a planet long since torn apart by it’s horrible living conditions, weather, atmosphere, and state of the people in a perpetual conflict with each other. Planet Nazel one of which was a host to humanoids similar to earth known as the Zamon race, a poor copy of humanity, lacking in it’s intelligence but still capable of speech and upper level thoughts even if they weren’t as advanced as those of humans or other humanoid species. This was the perfect planet for Black Zero to lay siege on in search of it’s new weapon, a fleet of ships was seen in the sky surrounding one larger cruiser and on the throne seat within that piloting it was none other then Monel thought dead since Cassandra’s goblin power attack him on but clearly he was still breathing.”>>

Monel: When I get his gem….all will be changed..vengeance on that bitch, her family, the SXM, and Terrell and his redeemer friends will be mine!

“Monel had survived but not without serious damage, he’d managed to rebuild his body with synthetic android parts so he maintained his old prance but he was long since past human. in some ways he was superior now being an andvanced android with enhanced physical attributes, powerful engines allowing him the power to defy gravity and unleash blasts of divesting force, and the ability to absorb and live off energy. in other ways he felt less alive, and as such sought the gems not only for power but to restore his mortality as a whole. A Black Zero agent came to the room he was in.”

BZ: Lord Monel we have problems locating the object, it appears we have company Tor’s men have managed to locate us
Monel: Damn him..call together the elite I’ll pursue this matter myself bring the elite and the rest of the drones nobody is going to stop me not when I’ve come this far. Even if Norrin Radd himself showed up I would not quite this quest.

“Monel grinned he may have taken a heavy loss, but he felt a victory was coming in the near future when he’d manage to gather everything.”
"Omega was happy to have caused pain to Sandra and such. However it seemed she had recovered fast blasting him back with a quite potent blast that he decided against absorbing. The time he spent dealing with the blast had given Sandra the time to recover her wounds, and come back with a ferocious assault. However she began using spatial attacks, and he began using his powers to counter those."

Omega: oh please your insulting your own intelligence you really believe this to be effective on me knowing the samurai's powers are now my own? pitiful girl, so so emotionally off your rocker, and lacking in battle strategy it's a miracle you've managed to live thus far, it's a wonder humanity hasn't launched a full force attack merely on you such a stupid being does not deserve the power you have you insolent child foolish b-

"Before he could continue his torrent of insults he was cut off by Sandras sudden telepathic attack which certainly caught him off guard. Then it was followed by a series of rapidly more powerful and damaging psionic attacks, even with Veronica and MM's telepathic defense's combined it didn't prepare him for what was next, as Sandra unleashed a massive psionic burst of rage followed by enveloping him in phoenix flames. He screamed in pain as the phoenix flames tore him apart enveloping him and roasting him as he was disintegrated screaming in pain as her power managed to silence the threat known as Omega. Some of the other SXM had come to cerebra to join the fight including Zach, Silve Rider, Katy, Luke, and Riya."

Riya: Damn it..I finally decide to come fight..and Sandra's already won..

"Riya was of course not exactly dissipating, she had Christian to take care of, and while she was back to the SXM mainly to have somewhere for her and her child to live without risking S.H.I.E.L.D or some agency bust down the door and lock them up for whatever law the government was currently passing against people wit powers, she didn't want to go up against someone who took out Yamairo, Isabel, ands one others like nothing. "

Zach: The probability of that happenings only 49% hell I doubt even my powers could have completely changed the tide.
Rider: I can verify..mine wouldn't,...bastard was strong as hell to avoid such greatness as mine
Omega: Care to say that again Rider to my face.

"Laughter was heard from all directions as Omega's body reformed apparently from beyond the grave staring down the heroes and smiling."

Riya: oh no he's...
Omega: You ever heard the phrase what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? thanks to Hunter's ability what kills me, makes me much stronger, and immune to what killed me..case in point being..

"Omega laughed as Sandra bathed him in phoenix flames again and he flew through proving he wasn't just bluffing before moving at super speed kicking Rider off his board into cerebra before firing a surge of electrical energy then turning to Sandra and suddenly she was reeling and screaming in pain as she was hit with psinonic attack after psionic attack all the attacks she'd sent at him, before being bathed in Phoenix flames similarly to what she'd just done to him."

Omega: Like that trick, my clone picked it up from a vampire he..or rather I ate, I can store up attacks you hit me with, and transfer the damage to you even if your normally immune the power how does it feel to get hit by your own attack

"Omega laughed having hit her with all the telepathic attacks she'd used at him over the fight causing her to be tortured, before he distorted space bending it around the heroes to unleash crushing force on them infusing it with light to make the attack happen at light speed causing a massive crushing of the area before he moved in behind Sandra in pain elbowing her in the back of her head and converting her into energy and dissipating her painfully before dragging said energy into his body with force and burping."

Omega: Delicious I love the taste of emotional instability, insanity, and cosmic flames, i was delicious

"Zach had used his powers in combination with Rider's field to save them while Omega grinned summoning Phoenix Flames around him."

Omega: Oh...you think that will stop me..here..let's try this out..HAHAHA

"Omega laughed unleashing a massive psionic assault on them, causing them to experience painful realistic hallucinations of their worst fears, while Riya was hit the worst screaming transforming into she hulk and bursting through the roof summoning a massive hurricane and tornado across Genosha before flying away taking the storm with her, and flying towards Australia a MASSSIVE hurricane in her wake as her fears hit her, while Omega was just laughing."

Omega: ARE YOU IN PAIN HAHAHA!!! FEAR OMEGAS AWESOME POWER!!!
Zane: And then all this other stuff going on, it all feels connected some how this ha to be dealt with damn it.
"Collin nodded he didn't want to make her empty promises as he was fearful as well but if anything he felt grateful for this evil transformation for once at least it was powerful.

Collin: Me either I've just got my fingers crossed praying.
Milo: Well I can't very well teleport across the universe, man the chaos wave did hit me too shit.As for supporting life in space I'm sure you'll be fine we don't have time to waste with jokes..the thing is we can only get these things general locations, but there's at least one of them on earth,,,somewhere on the planet and it's emitting a powerful signal but nothing I can pick up on it's about the size of the palm of our hands and we've got to search the entire planet for it then there's five more to find.

"Milo sighed searching the entire planet for one small object, that could be anywhere, this as the ultimate example of trying to find a needle in a hay stack."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:55 am

"As Omega keeps up the attack, he's suddenly kicked miles away as Anna appears, floating as pure kinetic energy."

Anna: JAmes!

"James puts cerebro back on and shuts off the hallucinations"

"Filipe joins in and glowing briefly, freezes Omega in place in a block of heavenly ice"

Filipe: Doubt that'll hold him, he's got Reese's powers. We need a damn plan here! Ezekiel just heard from Jorgan! He got Carmen. He's toying with us! Anna get everyone out

"Anna teleports everyone out of the room, as Filipe stands alone with Omega"

Filipe: So...are you going to stay inside that ice all day or are you going to come at me? Guys, whatever happens nobody engages him. If he kills me here Milo's in charge

---

Fawkes: No. We needn't involve them just yet in such matters

"Just then, James sends out info of the attack"

Fawkes: Change of plans. This needs to be done as quickly as possible. We'll split into 6 cells and move from there. Come on. Just tell everyone you found the gems and our job is to retrieve them.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:27 am

"Katy appears elsewhere with the rest of the group that was taken away from the battle."

Katy: He got Sandra... I, I can't believe this. At this rate the guy is going to be unstoppable. He seems near unstoppable now.

"Katy didn't think it was wise for Filipe to stay behind, if they had any shot at all they needed to reserve any possible resource they had and come up with something together. The more time passed the more bleak things looked."

-----

Kiya: If this is connected to the SXM issue then we have a serious problem, even with Jade's help.

-----

Abby: There isn't much else we can do at the moment.

"Abby hasn't gotten word about Sandra yet and was still hoping things would turn out good."

-----

Troy: Man shit, how are we suppose to find these things then. Just Earth alone one couldn't be hidden in a cave or something where we'd never find it.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:34 am

"Riya was nearing Australia anger through her mind. Her worst fear was that Christian, Terrell, her brother, and some others on the team important to her had all died and MRD was after her in league with HAMMER. A combination of the two groups that had done the most damage to her life over the years. Being freed she broke down into tears, thinking about everything, and used her powers to quell the hurricane's, although the beginnings of it had already hit the shores of Australia but luckily James had stopped her before any mass destruction had occurred."

Riya: I almost let that monster use me..no..I can't do this anymore, Terrell left me to raise his damn kid alone, fucking some other bitch and now this bastard's killing my friends..no..this can't keep happening. Oh no..the others...

"Ria used her weather powers to guide her back to Genosha heading back to the team glad her fear driven hurricane of destruction hadn't caused serious harm to anyone while wishing she had control over her emotions completely."
"Omega merely chuckled with Anna's attack, it was a dangerous one indeed but he wasn't one to be defeated so easily. Filipe's attack was cold and refeshing so he decied to stay immobilized to give the others a chance to escape."

Omgea: Ah ah so you're smart enough to now that won't hold me, unlike Sandra, your just as intelligent as your files would recommend, if not more, but please the fact that you faced me, and you're going to leave Ventro as the leader shows how stupid you are. The funny thing is you probably think I'm the bad guy.

"Omega surged with energy shattering the ice, and cracking his neck before popping his knuckles, causing electricity, and raw energy to surge through them back and forth before having both fading away, and the phoenix flames briefly around him before going aw as well."

Omega: This level of power so great isn't it? I suppose you wouldn't know. As for you icy, trust me I have no need to kill you, I've had quite a few kills, I've got bigger things in mind, oh no no no I'm not interested in killing you or the rest of the SXM members individually although I Gladly will, but your not on my list of potentials you see I'm interested in wiping out all life...not just on earth but the entire universe just about all of it I'm going to kill everyone and it will be a glorious death.

"Omega began to laugh explaining part of his mission to Filipe, and he seemed somewhat willing to divulge more information but one thing's for sure he seemed satisfied with the number of kills he'd done so far, as of he achieved some goal."
"Alex nodded glad that it seemed that Fawkes was starting to agree with his sensibilities, that the needed everyone they could on the case."

Alex: Good we need to get all of them as soon as possible, this guy needs to be stopped. I'm going to reach out to Ganta to get him involved, right now our concern is getting these things together and soon, my forces indicate there's one one this earth, I need to head back to the neutral dimension and set up the tracker for these, but we need someone else besides me to operate it, I feel like I'll serve us better on the ground in hulk form, but at the same time it's too much of a risk to bring the infinity monitor into our regular world Omega has too many powers, and we can't risk him finding out about the infinity gems, or any of that..I'll assign it to Ezekiel, and he can use the rooms inter dimensional com to communicate with us since it's not just tech but magic in it Omega might not be able to just hack into it.

"Alex realized the situation was getting more and more serious by the second the longer the allowed Omega's power to grow the more the threat would rise."
Rider: He really is...he truly and really is, he has to be stopped damn it! We can't let him keep killing us and getting stronger!
Zach: Yeah and if we kill him he's impossible...you felt his power we might as well let Damon fight him...let..anyone fight him...he killed Arianna..and I can't do a damn thing about it...we're fucked...we're really fucked.

"Zach was breaking down in fear, after the nightmare he was unstable, he was already struggling to deal and Omega had made his situation worst. As he went into a corner of the space station X about to cry red in the face from all the stress, which caused Chuance to be concerned about his friend but he avoided running up to him, while Ezekiel was trying to monitor everything."

Ezekiel: Wait..whats...someone's coming
Mikey: God damn it what now?

"As he said that the station's beaming capabilities were activated as Michael, Ixia, and 10 other nova corp centurions appeared in the station."

Michael: Hello SXM...we have a serious problem, several powerful threats are on the way to your planet as we speak..many of which seek to destroy the earth after they get what there coming for..that's why we need it first..and your help to get it.

"At this point Abby was crying as Katy told her about Sandra's death at Omega's hands, while Ezekiel and Anna were called to speak with Michael."

Ezekiel: What we already have a powerful force
Michael: Listen the mad titan Thanos, as well as the rogue leader of the Zenn Lavian terrorist faction Black Zero among others are coming to your planet, Worldminds on a mission...and if we can't find what we're looking for then....he says..the only solution is to wipe out the earth..and get rid of the item before they get it.

"Michael was struggling to maintain diplomacy, the fact that his mission meant the end of his home-world if they couldn't find what they were looking for was distressing. There were several people back home he stay loved and adored, and he was thinking about cutting ties with the Nova Corps and going against them for his planet, and at the very least evacuating Lucy, and some others he cared deeply about."
"Zane sighed this was getting worst, and he quickly led her and Jade to the vehicle deciding to drive."

Zane: There was an attack in the city over a building was blasted into another, I'm guessing it's connected to whatever the SXM are dealing with.
Milo: I've used them before, a lot, I can probably track them via a connection to the items, just need to hone in on my senses, I'll need you to feed me phoenix energy and we go from there..Alex I hope you're finding people to help us find these damn things now.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:07 pm

"Abby couldn't believe Sandra was gone, she didn't think it was possible. She always came back if somebody struck her down. At this point things seems hopeless. Yamairo, Sandra, and several others was all gone. Who could stop this threat? Katy stayed with Abby helping Collin comfort her has Cassandra showed up picking up thoughts from her sisters mind."

Cassandra: Abby what... oh no... no that's... impossible...

"Cass picked up on Abby and Katy's thoughts. He did it, that bastard Omega actually did it. Trying keep her own feelings in check Cass had to call Dave, he deserved to know."

Cass: D-dad...
Dave: Cass what's wrong, have you found your mother?
Cass: Dave she's... she's gone. Omega has killed her.

"It was difficult for Cass to say that, but she seen everything from Katy. Sandra was gone, her mother was dead and while very saddened Cass was also enraged."

-----

"Troy called up the Phoenix energies, ready to start."

Troy: Phoenix energy you need, Phoenix energy you got.

-----

Kiya: Still it's a guess. We need to confirm our leads this time, or we could have another situation such with Jade.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:55 pm

"Dave was at the tower instantly and had never felt so drained in his life. This had really happened, he'd had several arguments regarding her faithfulness, loyalty, and insanity but he never thought it would end like this. He had an empty look on his face seeing Cassandra, Abby, Katy, and others but Sandra wasn't present, he didn't even seem to notice Michael and the Nova Corps."

Ezekiel: WAIT WHAT? You're going to destroy the planet, man Handar what the hell is wrong with you, you're from here!
Michael: And does the fate of my entire race matter more then the entire universe? There's a fucking weapon on this planet that if not located, can contribute to the deaths of not just your planet but half the universe if not more, Worldmind's made it clear this is a priority, I'm giving you guys a chance to find it! It's an item called the soul gem.
Chulance: Oh fuck those thins again

"Zach was in shock raising an eyebrow, even with his power he couldn't pick up the probability of an infininty gem being on earth, and it was very low. But the nova Corps seemed to be convinced it was there, and that was all that mattered to them. It meant things we're going to get bad if they couldn't stop them, they already had some psychopath on the run killing their strongest members and fighting the team like it was nothing and now the Nova Corps were threatening to wipe out the entire planet unless the found one gem."

Zach: This is it huh..humanity's finally gonna get what they want..we can't do shit to save em...
Chulance: Don't start talking that mess again, look Michael think we're the fucking SXM! We can find this thing whatever it is and
Ikon: Hmm..Handar..let me explain one thing to you..my father's apart of your organization isn't he? I know he is, I've helped him on an odd mission or two, and he wouldn't agree to this, so why don't you tell me where he is?
Michael: Ikon...
Ikon: WHERE IS MY FATHER!!!!!

"Michael looked down but kept nova energy gathered and Ikon used his IA to analyze Michael's facial expression and emotion."

Ikon: Its as I'm expected he perished on a mission didn't he,
Michael: Slayed by the mad titan himself, who's already managed to obtain one of the gems, your father was one of our best, and most powerful members, and with the gem he was eliminated with a single attack as where several other of our centurion
Ikon: So you and the rest of the corps are probably been driven by vengeance, well trust me..this you won't destroy this planet, and if you do I will hunt all of you, and kill every single one of you painfully, and slowly so I advise you to leave, and let the SXM deal with this
Michael: Strong words coming from a fucking murderer, your father's scum but your..a mistake..Zulan and I don't take orders from accidents.

"Ikon tensed up but avoided calling any powers forth not wanting to risk putting the SXM against the Nova Corps, when the better option was trying to get this infinity gem before the decimated the planet, and worst they still had Omega running around. On the other hand Dave had broken down into a slow stream of tears, he wasn't bawling his eyes out but he was in pain as he hugged Cassandra, and Abby."

Dave: She's..gone she's really gone...this...bastard...no.. if only i had been stronger..I could have helped her..we could have stopped him..

"Dave didn't even seem to care about what the Nova Corps, and SXM were talking about, infinity gems, the world getting blown up, all he cared about was the fact that he lost his wife for good this time, and the bastard who did it was too powerful to even be stopped."

Dave: Milo..you bastard..you always had time to fuck my wife but when she needs you...your NOWHERE!!!
"Milo nodded feeling the energy fueling him, and felt empowered."

Milo: My god this power....yes...yes yes.. I can do it..YES! Troy..let's go c'mob

"Milo focused on his power managing to teleport the two of them appearing in some dark cavern area and a bunch of people were seen bodies lying around some of them extra-terrestrial and Milo walked forward no longer feeding off Troy's energies."

Milo: Hmm..something defininently happened here..there it is...

"Milo saw something in the corner of his eyes racing over to it and bending down pushing some rocks of it to see none other then the soul gem. He was giddy with joy, the first step in restoring his ultimate power, and returning to being the greatest."

Milo: Mine mine mine!!!

"Milo reached down to grab it, and access it's power only to scream in pain as him and the gem were encased in a surge of energy that also hit Troy teleporting them, and the two of them reappeared in an empty dimension full of beautiful forest and tree's while also barren with a purple sky, and they were both standing in the same place but barely able to see each other and could see several other wandering spirits."

Milo: Oh no...damn it..why..we're here inside the soul gem!?
???: Ah yes Milo..because your intentions with it were bad enough, and now your souls are mine to keep...as you

"Milo stumbled forward feeling himself barely together before he saw himself standing elsewhere the distance grinning and launching a massive beam of power, and suddenly the scenery shifted to a city where the beam tore through buildings killing people, causing a massive explosion as Milo laughed, all around him people were panicking, hover cars were driving away, android sentinels with cosmic cores were seen policing the streets blasting "oppressors" and Milo just watched everything unfolding in shock. Milo stumbled forward already knowing what this was."

Milo: No...is this...what I'm going towards..with my power..this ..

"Milo was in shock seeing everything getting worst and worst, the soul gem had dragged him in to face the Cold Light of Truth."
Jade: I'm right here!
Zane: We get it..we need to head back to HQ, or rather go to a rendevouz point since we can't bring her with us c'mob

"Zane continued driving heading towards a S.H.I.E.L.D safe house in the city."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:39 pm

"Katy was partially paying attention to what was going on. Katy stood up and stepped forward leaving the Fuller family for the moment."

Katy: Listen Nova Corps why don't you help us? We have some maniac running around, he's already killed Phoenix and several other of members. I'm not sure if he knows of the gems or not, though he probably does. And at this point he already got so much power it doesn't matter if you destroy this world. Instead of arguing with us and threatening us you should help us find it. Because Thanos, Omega, whoever it doesn't matter. If anyone gets to these gems before us we're all fucked.

"Katy remembered these gems, Milo had them once before. If one was here it could be the cause behind everything. Katy would rather get teamwork out of everyone here then to work against each other. She was hoping that by convincing the Nova Corps that destroying the world really won't stop anything, that it would instead trigger that teamwork."

-----

"Cassandra was doing her best to keep the family together, she knew Dave felt bad and regretted some things he said to Sandra in recent months, but it wasn't his fault."

-----

Troy: Hey wait a tick, I wasn't the one after the gem why am I in this fucking hole?

"Troy sighed, getting dragged into other peoples shit was getting really annoying."

Troy: Damnit Ventro on the next gem I'm teleporting you there then teleporting myself away. I'll return when you deal with this crap.

-----

"They reach the safe house before to long getting out of the car."

Kiya: You'll be safe here Jade while we look into the Genosha situation to see if there is any connection.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:23 pm

Filipe: The entire universe what the hell is wrong with you
Omega: Oh nothing I told you I'm but a soldier on a mission to eliminate my targets, and my current target just happens to be the universe. In order to that I needed to kill a certain number of people, obtain their abilities, I'm sure you've caught on by now that I targeted people specifically for their powers that would be useful to completing the mission. But I'm done with people, I mean I'm happy to kill you or any of your friends in my way but that's not my goal anymore, you'll be dying anyway when I wipe out the universe
Filipe: And just how the hell do you intend to do that..
Omega: OH..I suppose Ventro hasn't told you, the bastard is just as greedy as history says.

"Omega caused Filipe to see an illusion of the six infinity gems, and the gauntlet, then him putting it on and using it's omnipotent power to kill everyone in the universe with a thought then laugh while Filipe watched in shock."

Omega: As you can see...there's other things I'm in pursuit of, now then I must be going.

"Omega vanished leaving once again undectable."
"Michael turned to Katy he didn't want to destroy the earth, he'd come so far from a cop in New York trying to serve and protect to an intergalactic space cop but he knew the lives of the entire universe mattered more then just his home despite how much it hurt. Plus Worldmind would replace him with a more capable leader."

Michael: Like I said Katy..we don't have the time nor resources to conduct an entire search of your planet for an item that can fit in the palm of our hand! Do you really think that's an adequate use of our resources! Didn't you just hear what I said, ikon's father Vinlo one of our best men as well as others have been slaughtered by Thanos, this is the entire universe at stake, there's many forces at work here attempting to get the gem either for their own own power or even to reverse the chaos wave! The latter might sound good to some but you realize doing so improperly could result in untold destruction several antsy forces finally being allowed to interact with us again freely, dangerous beasts of untold power starving from being blocked away a source of which has been detected on YOUR planet, and lastly restoring the power of several of the most dangerous individuals in the universe whom the Nova Corps have finally managed to overcome with their downsized abilities. So no I don't want to help you search, and as for this Omega person I'm sure with the combined powers of the Nova Corps launching a blast at earth he will perish regardless of who he's killed!

"Michael didn't really believe Katy about some force killing Phoenix, and others but even if he did he was too confident in the power of the nova corps, and had no idea what type of power Omega wielded or the threat he presented to the world, only focused on his mission. Considering it involved wiping out his home planet he was already conflicted but he couldn't let his emotions override him, and even had Worldmind help him to surprise them."

Nova C Guy: Look what the boss is saying is simple, he's from this damn planet, and he agree's we have to roast it. You've got 24 hours find it and bring it to us if not we have no choice but to blast this damn planet to smithereens we'll be back by then.

"The Nova Corps teleported away with Michael looking down in pain about having to do this humanity as the left, while Ikon sat down."

Ikon: Fucking damn! First this Omega figure, then the infinity gems, Thanos, Monel, and now there going to vaporize the planet if we don't get it in..
Anna: No.. we can't...we won't..
Mikey: Agreed if Michael's being a dick head thats fine but he's not blowing up his planet cause of some fucking gem without a fight, I say in 23 hours if we don't have that shit we attack the damn Nova Corps, Michael, then we beat Thanos, Monel, and fucking Omega.
Rider: Man...you talk about me running my mouth you dumb rock head, how the hell do you intend to do any of that, not to mention Thanos and Monel probably already have gems..How is Monel even still alive...I thought the Goblin ended him damn it!!
Dave: This marriage isn't mean anything..that's the last thing I said to her...when she died...that's the last thing she heard from me..why... She's gone Cass...Abby..I'm so sorry..I should have saved them..I should have..

"Collin was just sitting by dealing with everything and it was getting worst, all this emotion and turmoil he could feel the monster inside callingg out to him, endging him on and enraging him to transform."
"Ah I see you are enraged at your friend, he's facing the Cold Light of Truth, it's for souls to see their inner most dark desires and come face to face with them, it usually shatters those who are in denial, in Ventro's case he claims to seek power to protect people, but really he seek's this power for vengeance against those who've made him feel weak, to become more powerful to be greater then anyone, ever since his powers dissipated he's been developing an inferiority complex to those who's power now out ranks his own." Adam Warlock had appeared the spirit of the soul gem.

"I'm sorry to rant off my name is Adam Warlock, and I am one with the soul gem, and Ventro's greed dragged you as well, as you were his ally. There's only two ways to overcome the trial of the Cold Light of Truth to realize the wrongness of your dark goals and come to the light...or the worst one...to fully embrace your desires and give into your darkness." Adam looked off into the distance as Milo was fading more and more feeling the pain of all those who would suffer due to his goals, failing to handle the trials as it was getting darker around him.

"The only thing is Troy..Cosby..there's a third fate...neither black nor white but gray meaning .if Milo refuses to realize he's in denial, you may be trapped here forever.."
Jade: Safe I'm the strongest one!!
Zane: And S.H.I.E.L.D will hit you with an anti mugen combo of everything, and have you locked up if we take you anywhere near the hellicarrier, leave if you want it's on you
Jade: Fine..

"Zane left her in the safe house getting to the car and contacting HQ before hanging up."

Zane: We don't need S.H.I.E.L.D in this contact the SXM, there our best shot right now at figuring out what kind of threat we're dealing with, and reacting accordingly.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Filipe: Those were...MILO! Please tell me you're not gathering the Infinity Gems right now, and if you are, so help me god I will punch you

"Those gems were dangerous as it is by themselves. They should be left scattered across the Universe as they were now. Filipe teleported to the Space Station only to get updated on the situation with the Nova Corps"

Filipe: Oh great...because this is totally what we need, the space cops on our ass. Jesus Christ

"Filipe supported himself on the control console and put a hand to his face. Today was going at a mile a minute, he hadn't had time to process anything that's happened"

Filipe: Milo's already searching for the gems. At least Omega said he was
Anna: So what now? We find it and hand it over?
Filipe: Fuck no! You think the Nova Corps can protect the infinity gems from this guy? Thanos will have their asses, Monel will do it just as fast. They're useless. The only way they can possibly even be a challenge is if they'd focus all of the Nova Force in one man, and there aren't a lot of people like Richard Rider floating around space that can handle that. No. Our best bet is finding the gem, praying it's the power, reality or soul gem, and use it ourselves.

"Filipe probably understood this situation more than all the SXM put together right now. Years of comics were finally paying off again after so many years of unpredictable events"

Filipe: The infinity gems are drawn to each other and the gauntlet. There's two ways to go at this. We wait for Monel to arrive and trail them and him steal both the gems, or the safer route, we find a way to steal the gem off of Monel and use that gem to find the one on Earth. I'm not even going to suggest trying to mess with Thanos the Mad Titan, because we've lost enough people today. Ezekiel, you got any better ideas?

---

James: You two should have told me about that Illuminati meeting. Milo doesn't have the telepathic strength to hide it anymore

"Fawkes and Alex look at each other as James accesses both their minds"

Fawkes: What's the situation?
James: Omega's after the gems too. Two of the gems are in Thanos and Monel's hands already. One is on Earth. The Nova Corps are threatening to blow us all to kingdom come if we refuse to hand it over.

"Fawkes thinks if over"

Fawkes: Alex, can you perhaps limit it down to the three gems we don't know the locations of? Maybe the gauntlet as well. We should track those four objects down. Leave the three gems everyone's already aware of to be fought over. It'll keep everyone busy while we do the rest.

"Fawkes escorts Alex to the rest of the group"

Fawkes: We have a new mission
Marianna: 'bout time. So, are we taking on the Omega guy?
Mary: That doesn't sound like a very Fawkes move.
Fawkes: You're right there kid. No, we'll be going after 6 little gems and a gauntlet

"The group all look at each other, and Scott just does the biggest facefault"

Scott: I can't believe he'd resort to that...forget Logan, this guy is the craziest.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 3:27 pm

As the last of the Balrogs were slain the reality marble faded. The angels could feel a small amount of stress on his grace. "I'm fine I just rather not do that fifty more times. Then it'll just be exhausting."

"Exhausted? From the man who could continue for a century." Tie smiled

"Shut up anyway we should get out of here. I sensed something other than the Balrogs here and it didn't seem to happy. Lead the way Ruth."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Mao: I don't see how getting to von Richthofen is going to help.
Hei: We should just infiltrate the Hamburg Hydra base and get the information directly from them. Expose them there.
Huang: You make it sound like it'd be easy there Hei
Hei: Maybe it wont be, but it'll also be the quickest way

---

Ruth: Agreed. Let us depart

"Ruth leads them down into the caves. After walking for a while in total darkness on the insistent of Ruth, they finally see a light. Once they reach it, they're there. A plain of cracked fiery Earth, with a gigantic ring of flames around it, crackling black, red and yellow. At the center of the plain a giant palace"

Ruth: The 9th Circle of Hell. The abode of Lucifer the Morningstar and the generals of his legions. Thread carefully Tie and Earrings, Ashe, and Sorcerer Supreme.

"Ruth had come down here only twice in her long eternal life. And that was two times too many."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:31 pm

"Ezekiel sighed he was at a lost for words, this situation went from bad to worst. The had some guy named Omega who'd been killing people all day, gathering powers, and now he figured powers weren't enough and he was going after straight up omnipotence through the infinity gems."

Ezekiel: I really have no idea what to suggest, but we have no idea when and or if Monel and Thanos are coming here, so your second plan seems to best in trying to grab it off of him just remember the Nova Corps gave us a dead line, and if we don't meet it we will have to deal with them the thing that's making me mad is in a way they have a point ...Thanos, and Monel are a threat not to mention Omega who the seem to believe is a fabrication most likely thinking we need more time which we do. I say we make two teams, get some capable fighters try to find the gem on earth, and try to get them
Rider: We need to move then if Monel is involved, he must be stopped we have to deal with him ASAP.

"Rider was not trying to risk any more time, and if Monel was involved he wanted to fight him. After what he did to his father and his people he was ready to go against him.

Rider: If you're putting together a team for Monel let me be involved, I know more about him then anyone here besides maybe Terrell.
Ezekiel: Hmm...that's true from what you told me for the report Cassandra took care of him
Rider: If you saw what I'd saw you'd have assumed that too but apparently I Was wrong, and he's pissed. He's probably coming straight for me, the fullers, and Terrell first.

"Rider contemplated the situation he was in but didn't want to focus on his own fears that where gnawing at him deep down. Monel was dangerous enough ,but now with the infinity gems involved the situation was even more unstable. Mikey who had been talking seemed to understand a lot of this was out of his league, when he heard the name Thanos he was shook. That guy was dangerous as is, and there was no point trying to go up against him."

Mikey: well then we need to get to searching the earth then before space cops come back for round 2
"On earth Omega was on one of the highest buildings in Madrid, Spain ooking down at the people below, he was grinning all this power rushing through his system. He'd really fulfilled phase one of his mission and it felt amazing, more amazing then any files could ever describe, this power felt great, he could see why the world played out like it was, but regardless he didn't plan on getting side tracked even if this power was enjoyable, he knew it would be pointless if he failed his mission."

Omega: Attention citizens of earth, my name is Omega, and I would like your attention today. You see..I'm looking for a certain shiny little object, and I was wondering if any among your population has seen it.

"Omega was using the combined telepathic power of the Phoenix, Veronica and Darkseid to speak to the minds of everyone on the planet including those on the space station X, and made the soul gem appear in the minds of everyone."

Omega: You see that, good I want you all to find it within the next 10 hours, seeing as how I have the entire population I figure that would be motivation enough but just in case it isn't...

"Omega caused everyone to see Madrid and the skies turned black due to all the clouds and suddenly wind began blowing heavy, and out of nowhere a massive tornado formed in the center of the city, then in three other locations as two massive lightning bolts came down slamming into two buildings as the tornados began to grow intense, and it began to rain hail and suddenly the weather was clear just as soon and Omega was laughing using his telepathy to "zoom in" and show the fear of the people in Madrid, and the destruction the weather display had caused."

Omega: See that citizens of earth, thats what I'll do this whole planet, biggest tornadoes you've ever seen, massive waves and floods, lightning you get the deal, now then I'm figuring among all the billions on your planet you can get the task done, when you do just reach out to me just think I have the gem omega and I'll come to you, perhaps if you're quick enough I'll even give you some super powers of your own but should you all fail..well...I'm on limited time..oh sure the weather will get worst but that's just me acting out of anger at your failure and a global storm won't make the gem harder to find it'll make the task damn near impossible that is unless I destroy the entire planet leaving nothing but the gem and whatever lucky superhuman are strong enough to survive

"Omega caused the entire world to see a massive beam of energy being unleashed and the entire planet being destroyed while he stood and laughed in the space where Earth once was."

Omega: If you happen to be among them and lack faith in your fellow species invest in some helmets don't say I never did anything for you, oh one last thing...that I just considered for each member of the Shadow X Men, Avengers, or any of their prominent allies you bring to the center of Washington D.C I may grant an extra ten to thirty minutes of time to search, now then 10 hours GO GO GO! HAHA

"Omega's address to the world ended with many around the globe being in fear, while some at S.H.I.E.l.D, and other agencies were already discussing what to do, as every computer, TV, phone in the world was getting a text from Omega which had a picture, and file of all the members of the SXM, Avengers, and X Force, as well as the location of their current base. Omega made a throne appear on the building he was standing on and sat down before using TK to levitate in the throne and fly high into the atmosphere and form a slushie in the throne's cup holder, and a straw before sipping his beverage."

Omega: Let the games begin.
"Monel was seen kicking a man into the ground and laughing as a gem was in his hands and inserted it into a necklace he was wearing before putting it back on connecting it to his android body and grinning as power surged through him. The Silver Surfer had flown over to him gathering cosmic energies."

Surfer: Monel you no not the forces you mess with, these hostilities are pointless, if you seek to make changes on Zenn Lavia we can discuss them among council
Monel: Oh the time for discussion is over Norrin Radd, you talk of limiting power from wielders why you are one of the most powerful heralds to exist, no you hypocrit, I'm tired of living in your shadow, you r era of PEACE limiting us, we could be some of the greatest conquers of the galaxy, create an empire, and you rather us do nothing sit and remain as we are stagnant in our development NO!

"Monel moved at super speed kneeing Surfer before elbowing him into the ground then teleporting down grabbing his face and unleashing point blank of energy that destroyed the ground for miles below but he kept Surfer near his hand via gravity before using a massive gravity to launch him into the hole in the ground before instantly filling it with lava and forming a shield converting everything from the top of the shield to the bottom of the hole into one giant metal bottle, then shrinking it in size until it was the size of his hand lifted it up with TK, and unleashed a massive 100 foot blast of pure energy over the object laughing"

Monel: AND SO ENDS YOUR PEACE NORRIN RADD!!!!!

"Monel laughed as the blast cleared, and no trace of Surfer remained. While suddenly infant of station X Surfer appeared bleeding and beaten and smashed straight into the station breaking open the roof and crashing into the ground near where the team was with Rider instantly rushing to his father, while Ikon used his powers to repair the roof quickly before anything got sucked out."

Surfer: M..Monel..his power.. ha...ha....
Rider: DAD NO!!! DADDD
Surfer: Has...power...gee..

"Surfer passed out succumbing to is wounds as blood poured out of several wounds as Rider clutched his dad yelling trying to use power cosmic to heal him but not getting far. Surfer hadn't even managed to finish the sentence has power gem."
Alex: Right I'll have to head back to the neutral dimension no point trying to access it from here..and then I'll send the locations to you.

"Alex followed Fawkes over to the others before he delivered his mission, with Ellen looking at him with shock, even someone like her didn't believe it was a good idea to get any of the gems near each other not to mention all of them and the gauntlet."

Ellen :You can't be serious that's insane that's
Elle: If that's the mission then let's do it

"Elle didn't seem to care but she didn't really know what the infinity gems where she just wanted to do whatever it took to lead to killing Omega, while Ellen looked to her dad who luckily seemed to share her hesitation about taking on this task. Molly seemed ready for the task but it seemed daunting and very dangerous."

Molly: If that's the base course of action..but I'd very much like another laptop to remain helpful

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:09 pm

"Filipe had realized what he meant"

Filipe: Oh brilliant...well Monel's out of the question
Anna: HUh? Why?
Filipe: Power gem. That's what he was going to say. The sum total of all powers in the universe reside in that gem. The ability of omnipotence. So we know soul gem is on the planet according Omega's message, and power gem is with Monel. That leaves time, space, reality and mind...we need to find that gem
James: Filipe? This is James. I'm already at cerebro again. Hopefully if anyone finds the gem, I'll see it first. But we shouldn't rely on that

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next