Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:26 pm

"Abby kissed Collin on the cheek and laid out a towel to lay on the beach."

Abby: I love you Collin, and I'll help any way possible to support you.

-----

"Cassandra contacted Abby telepathically."

Cass: Abby we're going getting something to eat. You coming?
Abby: Oh maybe me and Collin will come later, we're just going to relax a bit. You can go ahead with the kids sis.
Cass: Alright, later Abby.

"Cassandra took Chloe and David to the tower. Even though they used their powers to clean up."

Cass: I can sooo go for a nice hot shower when we get back.

-----

Katy: I'll try but I'm best friends with the strongest telepath in the world, I don't exactly need to say anything for someone to find out.

"Katy thought Nate deserved that warning and started thinking about about what Nate was saying for a second."

Katy: If it hurts you to think about it, could the dreams be manipulation? Remember Nightmare and how he eventually made it so bad for Abby that she couldn't even sleep. He was hard to detect and overlooked by the telepaths at first. Could this be happening to you?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:48 pm

“The scene is set in the underground sit of Atlantis led by the wise King Ganta, former world leader. Former in that while prior to the Asgardian situation he was a voice to be heard, he’s now just someone the world leaders tip toed around either out of fear more so then respect, and an attempt keep him out of their affairs for now. In the royal dinner dining hall Ganta is seen eating with Milo across from him also eating. He’d since come to meet with Ganta after he finished a few episodes of the Perfect Cell Saga.”

Ganta: Please Ventro dine, I made no attempts to poison you. Ganta trusts you will enjoy this well prepared cuisine
Milo: Oh I do, it’s just..everything going on, I’m having second doubts, nothing just fleeting thoughts, nothing I’m sure some Atlantis’s finest cooking can’t help.

“Milo started to dig in smiling, his usual method of using humor to cover up his pain being thrown out while Ganta knives through his meal before putting some more sauce on it and frowning.”

Ganta: Ventro, we have been allies for the good part of a decade, and while I may appreciate your quips more then that, I know when you jest and when you are trying to cover up. You are the one who came to me, the day after the wave telling me about you and Troy’s anger at humanity’s treatment of us, they struck Asgard, and Asgard struck back, and as my own people were in peril I was forced to defend and lay arms against Kano
Milo: You know you’ve been pretty pissed about invasions from randoms, but when our friend tosses us into an oven you seem awfully forgiving, you’re not mad he almost cooked up Atlantis like some sea food.
Ganta: You misunderstand, Kano gave me and my people grace. It was me who denied it, as much as I hate humanity being in charge of this realm , I fought not for them, but for Poseidon, these waters he has given me to rule. It is a mere consequence of that mission that I had to fight on the side of these land dwellers once more.
Milo: I see
Ganta: Look Milo, I am willing to follow you, my people will do the same as I will command them, the sea’s but only if you are willing to lead. You have within you power, great potential, and I fully endorse you, it’s long been past due. When we were weakened by Mother’s spell, the didn’t hesitate to mobilize, and nearly wipe us out. And should the get the opportunity the’d kill me, you, Marie, the team, even your children and that is pure fact.

“Ganta reached for his goblet drinking, and Milo did the same. He knew Ganta spoke the truth, and his rage wasn’t be to quelled. Michael’s words haunted him about making real change, and he knew this was it. Another deterrent was the visions of the future he’d created as well as the words of Warlock and the trials he faced in the soul gem. What Ganta said was pure truth, he thought back to his rage, what the humans had done, and then what he’d discovered yesterday was the kicker. There had been a massacre in Detroit that he’d stumbled upon in a housing building for struggling mutants in Detroit. The Human Supremacist Movement had slaughtered almost every single mutant in the building and then burned the rest down. All he could see in his eyes was the building, the pain those mutants were going through, and for what the crime of being born, the were murdered for an irrational fear.”

Milo: Ganta..you speak nothing but truth, and I am upset that I allowed my will to waiver. The lords future be damned, the only reason I failed was because of my own weakened resolve..but no more I’ve let my people suffer too much. This mission must be complete, and I’m glad I have your support Ganta, because the humans have done too much, and yesterday those 415 mutants that died did nothing wrong but live, and it’s time to let these idiots irrational fear dictate our fate.
Ganta: Ayy toast to that,

“Ganta and Milo raised their goblets, Milo using TK to push his over to toast with Ganta before bringing it back taking another sip.”

Milo: You seem especially excited, I’m finally letting you off the leash.
Ganta: Please even you can’t hold me not my will at least, there have been several military projects going on in my waters, even attempts to use drones to infiltrate my borders, in most instances I’ve stopped there efforts, in a few I’ve let them pass through but used the powers of Olympus to shield their camera’s and only see what I want, a sign that the’ve violated our borders so brazenly means there ignorance will only continue to grow. But let’s talk of other things, to celebrate what’s to come.
Milo: Great, I was getting tired of all the gloom and doom anyway. Alright so guess what

“Milo trailed off to other topics, his resolve in tact he moved on to happier subjects with his friend, the king of Atlantis.”
………………
"Collin just smiled bathing in the suns lights, the calm before the storm it seemed, as later they'd be breaking into PDF."

Collin: I'd do the same for you as well.
Chloe: Nope!not me I can shower in the ocean!!!
David: Well not really
Chloe: yes I can!!
Nick: Funny I was thinking of taking a shower too, but Danny and Amy've been hogging up the damn bathroom all day.

"Nick had overheard them as they appeared and was coming to the tower to grab a bite to eat, and was happy to have run into Cassandra."

Chloe: Hi Nick!
Nick: Wassup Chloe, David, what have you guys been up too today?

"Nick asked as he walked over to get a plate, the best part about being a super-hero on the SXM had to be this buffet."
Nate: That's true, I guess I wanted to just tell someone, get it off my chest, it's bad to keep these types of things on your chest ya know. And as for dream manipulation it could be, but it doesn't feel like a power at all, it's almost like I'm trying to remember something that never happened.

"Nate knew that probably sounded crazy, but compared to most of the stuff they dealt with it was probably sane in comparison which was a sign of how crazy their lives were."

Nate: But if you're trying to play detective, I do have a mission I was actually just about to head up to the Space station before I ran into you. There's been some disturbances in Sacramento ,California some pretty weird stuff, even weird for us. Nothing confirmed, you know how some people like to waste our time. What's mentioned so far was a toy coming to life to eat the kid that owned it, a car kidnapping someone and vanishing, oh and the best one some girl getting fucked to death..by a dildo.

"Even after all these years there was just some stuff that always got to him, and even made him laugh that was one of them. He couldn't help but chuckle."

Nate: But yeah I was going to try to find one or two more people to help me look into it, I figure it's pretty minor maybe it's just some pissed off mutant who can cast illusions, or someone's activated some alien tech they shouldn't mess with, either way we should probably deal with it before it gets bigger then what it needs to be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:13 pm

"Haruka blocks a few more and then draws her other knife, teleporting behind Avery and stopping time to attack him. Before she can connect however, time resumes for Avery blocks easily, as if he were expecting the time freeze and the resuming. Haruka looks back at Akemi with a scowl"

Haruka: Awfully fond of your damn attack dog.
Akemi: Do not call my lieutenant an attack dog, you filthy human sympathizer

"Suddenly, a blow of the sword attacks right at Haruka's front who tries to block, only for another blow to cut her at the back and then one to the neck, which she manages to teleport out of the way of. She's panting, bleeding"

Haruka: You damned bitch...Those powers...every time...entire planetary armies fold like paper, how am I suppose to beat her

"Akemi walks forward, blade in hand, her shows clicking menacingly as she walks against the concrete"

Akemi: Fear is freedom. Control is liberty. Contradiction is truth. That is the law of our world. Listen well, you pig human clothing, and submit to that reality.

"Haruka scoffs. The usual damn line of the military commander of Genosha island. The fascist twisting of words that were so obvious yet she made undeniable to any that choose to challenge the Empire of Mutantkind. She wouldn't let herself die her, not yet. She pulls forth a vial of red liquid and grins"

Akemi: That vial...
Haruka: That's right! Synthesized blood of a power enhancement mutant! Now I'd love to stay and chat bu-

"Haruka barely dodges a swing of the sword and quickly injects the blood. She closes her eyes, and in a bright flash of light that creates a shockwave that sends both Akemi and Avery back, she vanishes. Akemi gets up, sheets her sword and dusts herself off, walking over to Avery and offering a hand"

Akemi: Are you alright, lieutenant?

---

Hei: Hamburg it is then. Set up the plan and call me. And we need to discuss my pay
Mao: By god Hei
Hei: This is an international incident waiting to happen. If you want me involved in this, I have to ask for more.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:54 pm

"After finishing his meal and some banter with his friend the King, he decided it was time for his next stop. He'd been very busy the past two weeks setting things in motion, thoughts plaguing his mind since the death of his sister Leah and steadily growing and he appeared at the X Force base at the Canadian Border."

Milo: It's been a while.

"Milo made himself visible, and headed over to Fawkes whom he'd spoken with earlier saying he'd drop by to finish discussing what he'd spoken with him about over the past two weeks."

Milo: Hey Fawkes, I just got done talking to Ganta, he's on board, and so am I, but let's go and talk somewhere more privately.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:09 pm

Avery grabbed her hand getting up. "That was nothing, but thank you. Those rebels really are annoying." His dagger glowed and glimpses of their future kept appearing to him. Painted with blood raining down upon them. "Rebels really are getting far too confident. Me and Anya can go out and hunt her down along with any friends. Just say the word."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Honestly if we aren't suspected of anything yet I would be really surprised. Don't worry Hei you'll get your payment."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:15 pm

"Fawkes was at a table discussing some mission with Scott. Milo caught the tail end of the convo"

Scott: Well of course we have to attack, but first we have to find them
Fawkes: I have a good idea where they have a few bases in Detroit, so once Erica gets back from recon we'll...oh, Milo

"Fawkes and Scott turn to Milo"

Scott: Hello Milo. I'll go check on Mary and Marianna, make sure they don't interrupt you

"Scott gives Milo a quick handshake and heads out"

Fawkes: What do you need?

---

Akemi: No, you can't. She went back in time

"Akemi takes a deep breath. This was a very big screw up. Not up to her usual standards at all"

Akemi: Gather Anya, Stella and Leo. I have to go meet his majesty and ask for permission to break the time travel ban. We cannot let her escape

---

"In the past/present, Haruka had landed in an abandoned warehouse. Despite the dust, there were multiple computers around the living room"

Haruka: Oww...gotta...oh god why!

"Haruka tries to turn back time on her wound but can't seem to do it"

Haruka: Why...I can't use my powers. Must have burned them out getting through the barrier. I gotta...find help

"She drags herself out of the warehouse and into the open fields, and starts heading to the nearest city she can find. Meanwhile, up at Station X a bleep goes off indicating a breech in security at the old team warehouse"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:34 pm

"Milo knew what Fawkes and Scott were talking about, the incident in Detroit was truly atrocious and one of the most brutal attacks on mutants in recent history carried out by the HSM."

Milo: Baby sitting duty eh? Someone's gotta do it.

"Milo smiled and nodded in response to what Scott said as he shook his head, and he went sit down."

Milo: You're support, contacts, anything Fawkes, this is gonna be it, the start of something new, taking our mission to a whole other level. But we have to be ready for everything, even with all our powers I don't want to risk over-confidence this won't be easy, and I'm sure we'll face plenty opposition.

"Milo was trying to gain as much ground, and allies as he could before he began making his first play, securing Ganta was something that made him feel very good. There were some that he was already suspecting would be against his plan, and others he felt could be sway either direction."

Milo: But most importantly I need you to help me find out who I can trust, who's most likely to be the fence, and who's most likely to be against us from the get go, this type of information can help things run a lot more smoothly.
"Ezekiel was up at the space station monitoring some things and mission's when the alarms began bleeping began showing that there had been break in at the old warehouse."

Ezekiel: Hmm..damn it, always something.

"He sent out an alert to all on the available com that there was a threat, most likely low to medium regarding a break in at the ware house. Ledge, and Elle were hanging out in their room at the station when they got wind of what happened, and were the first to be in the main room."

Ledge: Someone's trying to stir up trouble in the old spot, I'll be happy for a little slice and dice
Elle: You're so cute when you wanna chop someone up, bro what do you think's going on?
Ezekiel: Not a clue, probably not good, going through the database right now to see who all know's about the spot, if we're lucky maybe it's just some punks who picked the wrong place to vandalize.
Ledge: Doubt it Luck is in short supply for us these days.

"Ezekiel was doing as he said going through the database while waiting for at least two more people to pop in response to his call."
"Evan Kingsfield was sitting down in a chair holding a pill bottle full of vicodin in it. All 10 mg, he popped open the top, and knocked back three of them downing it with some ice cold water. Popping pain killers probably wasn't the most healthy thing, but neither was being a wanted fugitive with no secure income. The only good thing was the Human Supremacist Movement was growing more rapidly then ever before. With the American MRD and Chinese MRD mostly dysfunctional, they were getting a lot of members there many of whom weren't even extremists but ex MRD, soldiers, or otherwise regular humans who felt mutants were a huge threat on their freedom. "

Evan: What? Now that was some of our finest work in America, I don't care what the President said last night hmm
HSM Agent: You misunderstand man, his disapproval rates are at an all time high, the we're all citizens speech he dropped last night isn't working out in his favor
Evan: Really never mind then, that is good news, great news in fact. Be vigilant, and be alert, and like I said stay the fuck away from Desmond and his Jesus Freaks. We can have a mutual alliance, but as for as co-operation we don't need to be associating with this religious nut jobs, God is a fickle motivation, today there trying to help us, the next day they've heard a new message from the big man and there revealing our locations to S.H.I.E.L.D
Agent: Understood

"Evan hung up the phone and sat back, focusing back on the news a gleam in his eyes at the head line. Exclusive: Search and rescue workers unable to find any survivors from the burned mutant aid center in Detroit."

Evan: And if we're lucky, there won't any damn survivors on the rest of the planet.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Fawkes: Depends on how far you'll take it. Any action to try and subjugate humans will get you Yamairo against you right off the bat. Anything Yamairo stands for, Isabel will stand for...and with Yamairo going against you, a lot of the team will follow suit out of respect, or at the very least remain neutral. James, Anna, Filipe. You might have better luck asking Zach, but if you ask Zach, Chulance might take the other side. Naturally the X-Force stands with you.

"Fawkes was in deep thought about this. Predicting what all of them would do was hard"

Fawkes: Your biggest issue are the Avengers and SHIELD. Of course, it'd be helpful if I knew WHAT exactly you're planning Milo. You haven't told me everything yet

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:42 pm

"Understood!" Avery knew what Akemi was asking for from the Emperor was no simple task. He blamed himself for this failure. A large orange computer formed around his left arm. Several images appeared for each Deva. "This is Avery Goodman, Princess Ventro has summoned us. We're hunting another human sympathizer who guess what has time traveled. You know what that means."

He was hoping no one would say anything about his failure to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Milo: As far as it needs to go, and your defiantly right about Yamairo, and his ability to get backed by quite a bit of the team, hopefully I can do one or two things get a good portion of the team to remain neutral by laying out the facts about the whole human-mutant situation, and two manage to bring some people to the team who will support our cause.

"Milo wasn't speaking with his usual enthusiasm and quips, while he felt this task was the first step necessary for building a new better world, it didn't mean he wanted to clash with Yamairo, and the team, but none the less he was glad to have the X Force's support, even if the weren't the entire SXM they were effective and useful."

Milo: I'm thankful for that. Zach would be easy to bring into the fold, but also far too much of a loose cannon who's irrational bloodlust and inability to listen to reasoning when it comes to this topic will negate any support we garner from anyone but extremists such as himself. Of the two I'd much rather get Chulance on board, him being used as MRD's prison system has taken a toll on his mind that even psionic haven't managed to fully mend, and Tesla herself hasn't exactly had it good with humans either, not to mention her godfather would be an enormous help.

"Milo was considering his options here, trying to see who could bring about what alliance."

Milo: Really James is crucial to all of this, with him on our side Carmen will be on board, and then...there's Sandra. I'd rather her for our cause then against it, but you know as well as do that the Phoenix doesn't always make the most rational choice's, so I'll have to be careful with that, but she can bring along some very useful friends if we do manage to keep her stable. If we have enough fire-power we can go head to head with the Avengers, and S.H.I.E.L.D. As for what I'm doing..I'm planning on finally using our powers to truly make the world a better place for our kind, for our children, and even for humans. Creating a unified earth, all of civilization working in tandem towards something good, and Governments who actively go after people like Kingsfield in the light not just the X Force trying to pursue them in the shadows. This is long since due, together we can stand against foreign alien, mystical, and cosmic threats for more effectively, expand our relationships with other species beyond the Skulls, The Kree, The Shi'ar w and stop the world from creating monsters out of good people like Kano & Zach, and being seduced by devils like Vance Collins and Tess Summers.

"Milo looked into Fawkes eyes, he had faith in this man, the man his father had faith in al those years ago to follow him. Milo had a vision to make the world a far greater place, to make & lead an earth far more powerful then currently so that one day it wouldn't even need him or the rest of the SXM. A world where humans could co-exist with not only mutants peacefully but inhumans, aliens, and all manner of beings."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:03 pm

"One of the images, a young boy, younger than Akemi, starts giggling"

Boy: Haaah haaa! Bet it was your fault Avery!

"Stella, now an adult woman, sighs"

Stella: Leo, stop that. None of us enjoy having such things said of us
Leo: Oh boo, stop being such a buzzkill nee.

"Stella rolls her eyes. Meanwhile, Akemi has already teleported, appearing in a massive, large throne room, with a huge map of the known universe, projected in 3 dimensions, in the middle of the room. Akemi walk around staring at the large charter"

Akemi: Your majesty? Are you here?

--

"Fawkes locks into Milo's eyes"

Fawkes: Just remember one thing Milo. I already saw what those kinds of intentions can lead a man to do. Don't become your father, or I'll put the bullet between your eyes myself.

"Fawkes was being deadly serious. But after the warning, he goes back to discussing"

Fawkes: Sandra is more stable than we give her credit for. She just has this terrible luck in attracting the worse troubles to her. Almost every time she flies off the handle, it's not even entirely her fault. It's a bit unfair to hold her to that. As for her "friends", the Code:Breakers? I don't trust them. They are all frivolous at best and downright demonic at worse. Perhaps they hold their own honor and friendships highly, but I hold no trust in personal honor. James...I'll be honest Milo, I've tried for a while now to convince James to be the man I needed him to be once I had passed. I still want him to be that. Even these extra years I was offered are borrowed time. But James is still too honorable, and more than that, his friendship with Yamairo has never been in question. He's been unwillingly to help the X-Force as much since Yamairo told us to disband. Whatever you do, keep that in mind when it comes to James and Carmen.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:41 pm

"In the center of the room a swirling of energy occurred as Emperor Fusion appeared at a truly massive height pure power of various forms radiating from his body as he looked down at Akemi and smiled as he sat down in his throne room happy to see his adopted daughter."

Emperor Fusion: Akemi d? Yes I was here, I was also present in a couple other places in the universe lecturing some species about why rebellion while very entertaining is pointless. Is there something you wish to tell me?

"The Emperor looked at her already knowing why she'd come to see him, but wanting to give her a chance to speak."
"Milo could feel the intensity radiating from Fawkes stare, but he also knew he had a point he couldn't go to far, and with people like him to keep him in line he didn't intend too."

Milo: I understand Fawkes, and if I cross that line that he did, I'll be expecting and waiting for you to end me.

"Milo wanted to do good things to the world, but there were certain paths he just couldn't walk."

Milo: You're right, but her luck is awful, but it's not just her, mutants in general haven't been so lucky these past few years, it's just she's a bit worst, and has been for a while. The Code Breakers are troublesome however there will be no tolerance for their actions if they cross a line, they will be dealt with swiftly regardless of any friendship they have with Sandra, even then I hope keep them at a distance.

"Milo frowned at hearing the update on James, it wasn't exactly the best new in the world but he still had faith."

Milo: He's still remained loyal to the X Force, or at least a part of it hasn't he, despite Yamairo's efforts to continually shut it down? I too hold my friendship with Yamairo dear, but I also recognize what needs to be done for the greater good. This borrowed time maybe it's a sign that just because James isn't ready yet, doesn't mean he won't be in the future. However it does seem James will be firmly rooted in his beliefs, but perhaps Carmen may be of use. She's not one to adhere to the status quo, and on multiple occasion's I've seen she doesn't want to stand for people abusing her kind due to the own abuse she's suffered, he followed her during Jorgan's reign, so I'm positive I can bring her to our side, but aside from him I don't see a way to convince some the others that Yamairo's way may not be the most effective, and perhaps that's for the best as we'll see how things play out from here.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:13 pm

"Akemi drops to one knee, sword in her hand, and bows"

Akemi: Hello your majesty. Yes. There was a break in at the time unit base in Genosha. Hasaka Haruka managed to perform a temporal jump, and go back in time. I humbly request permission to break the time travel ban and go after her before she can perform any damage.

"Akemi wants for Fusion to say something, eyes on the floor"

---

Fawkes: Whatever happens, I'd hope to avoid another conflict between us. We've managed to put the last arguments behind us when some of ours sided with MRD. As much as I am committed to keeping mutantkind safe and preventing a war, James and Ledge made a few good points a few weeks ago. We...we're not machines. We all hold the Shadow X-Men as family. It's perhaps time for the family feuds to stop.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:22 pm

"Emperor Fusion nods as she speaks listening."

Emperor Fusion: This is troublesome...Permission is of course granted, move with haste, and stop her from messing anything up. You will succeed Akemi, I have full faith in you.

"Despite her error Emperor Fusion did not hold it against her, her track record more then validated her, and earned her a mistake even if it was a temporal one."
Milo: I feel the same way, we've had too many brutal struggles were our ideologies have torn us apart, but even through all that we've remained family. It seems younger age has withered away some cynicism, if I had known that I would have used some chaos magic and made you younger years ago.

"Milo couldn't help but crack a joke, even in a matter as serious as this, but with the way the world was going who knew how many laughs there were going to be."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:29 pm

"Akemi rises"

Akemi: Thank you, your majesty. I will not fail you. On a personal note, it is good to see you father.

"She turns around and teleports after that, returning to Genosha to her own throne room. As she sits down, laying the sword by her side, she sighs. All she needed to do was wait for her trusted lieutenants now"

---

Fawkes: Quite the contrary. My age is showing now more than ever. I feel like a grandfather not wishing to see the young ones fight...we need to hurry Milo. Or this might be the third generation of Ventros in a row to fight these wars. I'd much rather avoid that.

---

"Meanwhile, Haruka had managed to "appropriate" a car. Her powers were back to a much reduced state. She could create a time field around herself. For now it was better than nothing. She drove, barely awake now due to the blood loss, and entered New York city. If her memory served right, she could catch the warpgate from here to Kyoto"

Haruka: Then I can just head to Hokkaido from there.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Emperor Fusion: It is good to see you as well, good bye dear.

"He managed a smile as she teleported away. Messing with the time line was always such a dangerous business, but one he'd been doing for so long, and so he decided it best to leave this task in his daughter's hands and focus on his own mission."
Milo: I plan to move with haste, I'm simply taking my time, something like this we just can't rush, I have to be delicate yet fierce at the same time, and well it may be the third, but hopefully it'll be the last together we'll make sure this is the last generation of Ventro's, Costa's. For now just keep the X Force up and running I should go

"Milo ges up, i was interesting to see Fawkes this young, vigor, even if it wasn't natural for all intents and purpose it worked. He focused and teleported away, elsewhere Dale was swinging from roof to roof before nearing Amber's place, and taking out his phone to call her."

Dale: I can't shake the feeling something's about to happen come on sis pick up. I'm trying to swing by.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:28 pm

"Amber doesn't pick up her phone. She hadn't really used phones in a long time since she could just contact people telepathically"

----

"Meanwhile, Haruka is now in traffic for the waprgate. She's pale, having lost a lot of blood, but at least the wound is handled"

Haruka: Oh god I just realized, they probably ask for license and registration before crossing. Damn...

"Haruka turns the car around and prepares to park and find another way through"

---

"At the X-Manor, Anna is teaching hand to hand combat to a class of students who all have some form of enhanced strength so they can better control it and not cause accidents"

Anna: Okay. Now

"She snaps her fingers, and the danger room technology causes solid holograms to appear in front of them, of ragdolls"

Anna: If you punch too hard the ragdoll falls apart. Imagine you get yourselves into a fight with a friend and that happens then. Self control is important...go!

"She has them practice holding back their punches as she watches. Ever since the talk with Ikon, she decided to return to the school to teach, since it was the best way she had to occupy her time. As she's teaching however, she sees something that causes her to space out entirely. A man with unnatural white hair and a tanned look walking in the hall, red clothing"

Anna: B-bernard...

"She runs outside in a rush to catch him, but nobody's there when she looks. Anna remains dazed and confused until one of the students asks what's wrong, and she just chalks it up to exhaustion and goes back to the class

"However, just around the corner, Bernard, the HUNTER, is indeed there."

Hunter: She noticed me a bit too soon. I have to come to her later

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:40 pm

Cass: Well maybe you can join me later Nick.

"Cass responded that to Nicks shower comment, with the kids and stuff with the family Cass hasn't been with Nick as much lately. That's something she needed to rectify. Cass and the kids started talking about their day at the beach when Nick asked."

-----

Abby: I believe you. Even in your transformed state you seemed unwilling to hurt me. That speaks a lot about how much you care for me Collin.

-----

Katy: It sounds like Maximum Overdrive come to life. But sure I'll come. I'm any electronics worse nightmare come to life, being a water mutant.

"Katy wasn't concerned about getting chewed by toys or fucked by dido's. But it did should like something a cyber mutant could be behind."

-----

"Sandra and Dave had made their way to the bedroom at some point during enjoying each others company. The two made it somewhat quick to be done before the kids got back and they way next to each other."

Sandra: They shouldn't be much longer now.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 11:30 pm

"Dale kept swinging but wasn't surprised that Amber hadn't picked up her phone. As he was swinging he saw something suspicious it appeared two guys were moving along carrying something into a truck. He stopped hanging onto a building he was on, and using an anti detection spell. He was skilled enough to tell when someone was being shady and something was going down."

Dale: Hmm something tells me there guys are up to no good spider, perfect time for a butt kicking.

"Dale took out one of his spider tracers and hung down low on a web string and there was something weird as these men moved and he placed the tracer on the top of their vehicle, then spun another web and swung off, he had it connected to the spider tracer, plus Christopher could access his tracers from the Avengers Tower. He then resumed going towards Amber's place."

Dale: Oh enough of this, I have magic for a reason.

"In his spare time Dale had been practicing magic more, especially since he was sure he'd need it for some reason he teleported to Amber's spot just waiting for his spider sense to go off as he dodged an arrow."

Dale: Hey sis! Just tried to drop by, tell that elf friend of yours not to go Katniss on me will ya.

"Dale reached out to his sister figuring she'd pick up on his thoughts."
"Ikon had a class of his own, he'd been able to get more stable, since solidifying his friendship with Anna, he'd been able to get handle on his emotions, and overall grow as a hero. He'd even managed to acquire a job at the academy a class teaching powers, which had been a wallop to manage to get but with Milo's help he persuaded Nate and Yamairo that he was changed, and submitted to whatever requirements they asked of him to prove he was stable."

Ikon: Perfect good job you really are good with the amount of fitness you can have. Telekinesis isn't just moving things it's feelings things, intimate feeling of things

"Two of the people in the class giggled only to feel some tightness in their chest before the were released."

Ikon: Like that the true potential of this power is great, and which is why it's probably my favorite. You can do more then just move a remote you can feel every single piece of it, dismantle it, and put it back together with a thought, and with practice even greater machines come on try it again.

"The mutant tried splitting apart the remote and struggling to put it together but with encouragement he managed and Ikon smiled, some of the others in the class tried but weren't as successful."

"Soon class was out, and Ikon was  gone heading to the mansion to drink some coffee in the lounge, and relax before heading up to the space station X to start his shift."

Ikon: I can't believe I've come this far...changed this much. Even my father, how the times have changed. Perhaps I should see what Anna's up too.

"Ikon sipped his coffee, manipulating it to sweeten it, and turned on the television to watch the news, no matter how depressing it was informative."
"Nick put together his plate as the kids talked, and grinned. He'd been doing more training with his father, he'd been pushing him so hard lately almost as if he expected some kind of war or something. But it was more then that, Milo seemed to see something in him, and when the trained his father had some sort of passion in his eyes. Almost as if he really sa him as the son he never had, which was something considering he had Danny. But Danny was different then him in many regards, he was a soldier, Danny was a party guy, Nick was focused on his powers and logical and preceise, Danny's run on emotions, Nick enjoyed combat rushing into battle with no idea if he would win, Danny fought for fun and popularity, and it was showng who Milo liked more, which started to sting he imagined. But he couldn't lie it stroke his ego that his father preferred him more then his own half child. That didn't mean he didn't have time for relationships either, but he'd never gotten too serious with Cassandra, always scared of something to happen, scared to care about her even more, and be even in more pain in case she was gone."

Nick: We will won't we.
David: Hmmm what are we talking about. haha
Nick: David..
David: okay okay focus on fries not minds

"David went to munch on his food, ever since hell he'd been pushing himself too, getting back his power. He didn't tell anyone but Abby but the taste of damnation had brought back fear, and he was covering it up by getting really good with is powers again. Suddenly a plate and some food flew over onto a plate as Rider walked in."

Rider: Jason the great arrives, The chrome guardian, the Silver Rider at your service than you thank you.

"Rider took a bow as if he'd just finished a performance on stage, and sat at the table, while Nick rolled his eyes."

Nick: Wassup Rider
Rider: Rider the Great, I'm thinking of that as a new code name, it's awesome isn't it.
Nick: Bit flashy, over the top but that's you isn't it, Cass what do you think of "Rider the great" Annoying and overconfident as usual.

"Nick spoke to Cassandra on a separate psionic link their own private one, not wanting David to listen in, while Chloe was munching on her food and talking to any and everyone who came in to grab a bite to eat."

Chloe: Oooh!! David you know what we should do
David: whaaaaat...
"Collin leaned over to kiss Abby."

Collin: That's because no matter what type of monster this makes me, I can't risk that, because that would make me more then a monster
Felicia: Oh save it, love birds.

"Felicia rolled her eyes she'd popped up on the beach. After Sean, she was done with relationships for now."

Collin: What's with magic people and just popping up what..is it
Felicia: Colorado now, get ready, of course you guys will need some better attire then that, it's cold.
Collin: You said later
Felicia: Yes I texted you earlier, and I came now which is later then earlier is it not? Look I have work to do, we can make this entrance into PDF now, I'm going to hijack a powerful source to get us in. We need to go when they least expect it if you want any chance of learning whatever that is in you.
Collin: Fine..let's go, I'm ready if she is.
"Nate put in the code on the SXML Card, and they were beamed up to Ezekiel, who'd already sent Ledge, & Elle to investigate the warehouse break in."

Ezekel: Oh good Nate, you're here trying to pursue that case in Sacaramento?
Nate: Yeah, got Katy along for the road, all we need now is a teleported, whenever the mission's about to go bad it's always best to bring one along to get out if possible. Call for a teleported,some muscle wouldn't be bad
Ezekiel: Hmmm I think I can do that.

"Ezekiel sent out a message requiring Dave, and Riya for a mission. Riya was quicker to pop up looking as though she just got done doing something naughty."

Ezekiel: Hmm..Riya what have you been up too?
Riya: Huhh..nothing..just..uh..taking care of Christian, that bastard Terrell...acutally stopped by today.
Ezekiel: Really you were just with him?
Riya: Mhmm...yeah not the most fun but.
Ezekiel: I saw Terrell with Christian not even an hour ago, hmm what's she up too, not that it's my business.
"Dave kissed Sandra."

Dave: Hmm seems "Mr. Fantastic"'s got a "Small" mission for me. "Sighs" I might as well go help out, stretch my legs, warp some space on some assholes, hopefully I'll be back before the kids.

"Dave got up going to toss on some jeans, and a T shirt before teleporting up to the tower to Riya, Nate, & Katy."

Ezekiel: Perfect you're all here...we'll I've been monitoring Sacramento, it's defiantly a little weird, doesn't help that Hollywood moved here, and it's right next to angel town.
Nate: I hope this has nothing to do with the rift, it doesn't sound re lated but
Dave: What doesn't it? Something didn't crawl out of there, because you said a easy mission not fighting Cthulu
Riya: Easy, I just got told needed some muscle, I didn't get the same memo.
Ezekiel: Look it's defiantly something going on, you all go there, look around, try and find stuff weird, weird for us, follow it, if it turns out related to the rift contact me, and I'll send in the HEAVY HEAVY hitters, sound easy enough
Dave: No, but it's do-able, and I've been having an EXCELLENT day. So I'm in the mood to save the day.
Riya: Ooooh my day has been wonderful too. Let's go!

"Dave took them to Sacaramento teleporting the four of them to Hollywood, the land of the celebrities, while Ezekiel was supisicous at the space station."

Ezekel: Hmm..definently Riya, and dave..both sound like they've gotten laid today..oh god hahaha..I'll assume and pray for each other that it's not each other..Terrell..and Sandra going at it..lord.
"After Dave left, Milo popped up shortly after although this wasn't timed, he just needed to talk to Sandra, he was going around solidifying relationships, and finding out where people stood."

Milo: Hey Sandra, we need to talk,

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:13 am

Cassandra: Very. But he can be useful. I think Rider is fine, simple and sweet. We don't need long titles.

"One thing Cass loved here was all the interesting people. Of course Nick being here was great as well. Cass was looking at Abby and Collin, Dave and Sandra, and seeing all the threats they was up against. Cass was feeling ready to get a bit more serious with Nick. Better to love while you can, cause in this life anything could happen."

-----

"Abby stood up."

Abby: I'm ready to go. Lets do this.

-----

"The 4 arrived at the location. They didn't have much info or direction on this causing them to stand around for a few minutes."

Katy: Well, I suppose we split up and look for some weird going on?

-----

Sandra: Milo....

"Dave had just left and Sandra was still nude under the sheets, she was going to lay back and relax when Milo showed up."

Sandra: Maybe... you should knock, or at least call ahead.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 am

Nick: True, but you're useful without the annoying monologues.
Rider Aww really, c'mon now I just don't think my current name really shows the greatness that is me, what about Rider the Great or no..no,...THE GREAT RIDER, or the Supreme Rider,
David: You're the only Rider

"Chloe couldn't help but laugh but she was one who was always amused by Rider's antics, after all their friendship had gotten to a great start since he made her a giant sand castle the minute he got to earth."

Chloe: Yay yay! i like it! Rider the Great Rider the great "Claps"
David; Okaaaaaay, well I think I'm gonna head to the arcade or the house. Great meal.

"David got up using his psionic energy he began honing in on Justin's signal, and teleported to him, deciding he didn't want to sit around at the table while Rider basked in his greatness, and Nick get with his sister."

David: Hey Justin.
Felicia: Hmm...I'll be tapping into some gateway magic, I'll be a literal gateway, get in and get out, get the files, be careful I'll be able to manifest a copy of me with less magic as I'll need to support the gateway, this place is heavily warded against almost everything supernatural.

"Felicia used her over to hijack a potent magical source, and then her body began expanding as a barrier formed around them on the beach so none but those with a trained eye for the supernatural could see it. The doorway opened up sucking in Collin, and Abby a the appeared within the compounds of PDF, with Felicia manifesting an duplicate of herself while the actual form was maintaining the gateway."

Collin: Great..we're actually here..
Felicia: Mhmm now let's go, I'd rather not insinuate another battle against a Government agency, well that's not exactly true but that's not the priority. Even then maybe dropping a few bodies along the way won't be bad. Among the people that must live and die, anyone working for the government in it's current state is on the kill list.

"Felicia knew she was being hypocritical, considering the work she did for MRD, but after that she felt she needed redemption, and Katy bringing her to the team was the first step. Collin began looking around and making their ways through the hallways, as Felicia cast a mirage spell and Collin used his own enhancement charm to make it more potent as the moved about."
Nate: Weird, right anything we do is weird.
Riya: Let's just get going..Nate your with me.
Nate: Ooh aggressive, what's gotten in to you today, gave Christian a spanking and got fired up?
Riya: C'mon! We've got people to help and no. My baby boy's not the one who got a good spanking today mhmm..i see why they call them gods.

"Riya started to walk off with Nate going to look around, while Dave figured that meant he was with Katy, not that he minded."

Dave: Alright so I guess it's us two then, huh what do you think's causing this? I really don't get what could be so weird. Our whole lives are weird as hell.
"Milo realized the scene he'd walked into, and sighed although he couldn't help but feel little turned on...it wasn't appropriate for the situation."

Milo: My bad..I'm in a hurry it's kinda..urgent I need to talk to you. Here

"Milo used his temporal vision on Sandra leaving the clothes she had on before sex with Dave on her, deciding to just stand instead of finding a chair in the room."

Milo: Things..have been getting bad, even with our powers back..things have gotten worst, you heard about that massacre yesterday the 415 mutants killed by the Human Supremacist movement in Detroit, most of them died before the place was burned down. Enough is enough..it's time someone did something about it, and that someone is going to be me. Over the years we've sparked up a few conflicts with humans, the Civil War, Legacy, HAMMER, MRD's all been times of when we thought about going all the way against humans, but we've always stopped for one reason or another. But I've been thinking we keep stopping but they haven't even taken a pause Sandra, what I'm saying is I'm going all the way this time, and I've come to see if you're still ready to do the same, help me make a world where our kids don't have to live in fear of some genocide bomb wiping out them and everyone they knew before they even wake up one morning.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:12 am

Ashe hadn't been affected in the same was as the others when Mothers curse had been undone, but he felt a massive shift in his esssence, a power that surged from all sides of himself. He didnt voice this however, not sure if the others would have any ideas of what was happening to him, thinking it better to leave it to jericho. As they stood before Lucifer, he arranged himself in the back, seeing as he had the least to do with this situation.

But when Lucifer took notice of him and grabbed him, it seemed to set off some kind of within his body. His shades, burst away revealing his pitch black eyes, tiny pin pricks of pale light flaring up. Lucifer leaped backwards, assuming a defensive stance as Ashe fell to his knee's and hugged his body, his wings burst out of his back, but they were a ruined mess of bone and decay, limp feathers clung to different parts before falling off.

He fought to keep his form together, something about Lucifer had set him off and he didnt know why, hell he didnt know anything. Who was he, what was he? He'd done something terrible, so horrible that the great one had wiped him from memory and history, but what had been his crime? He knew none of the answers, no one did but maybe it was time he found them.

Finally getting a handle on himself, he stood up straight and formed a new pair of sunglasses " My name is Ashe, that is the name I have chosen for myself, Lucifer Morningstar, King of Hell " his wings receded into his back and new shirt appeared as he put his shades back on " As you deduced I am half of the above and half of the below or present level " his tone was was as devoid of emotion as ever as he righted himself " How I came to be the way I am is a mystery to myself as everyone else. But I'm beginning to think the answers might just be in your domain "

----------------------------------------------------------

Iko was once again impressed by Max's skills, he moved to the remaining ninja's side, knife inches from his skin and line " Yes, it's in your best interest to speak "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria took a seat on the couch, her eyes darting back and forth to the clock, even as Tyrone patted her arm in reassurance. It had been weeks since she'd given birth to Barbara and they had been a rollercoaster. Victoria's health had been very poor for a few days, common for a normal pregnancy but the demon possession complicated things and left her bed ridden. Despite the worlds best in the medical field at her bed side.

Worst of all was her innability to care for her daughter, Tyrone had hired a top notch Nanny and Victoria appreciated her greatly, still she didnt want to be one of those mothers that shoved off the rearing of her children onto someone else. She planned to be there every step of the way, but for the time being she had to settle for simply holding Barbara from time to time.

But soon she was out of bed and back to running the house, Barbara always within arms reach of her. She loved the baby to pieces and was so thankful to have her and Tyrone in her life, everything seemed so perfect. Until the sudden power spike in mutants all over the word, Victoria had been hit as well, her former strength was returned to her and more. It was to much and she couldnt control it. For three days she confined herself to a steel bunker, determined to master this, her daughter and fiancee a constant reminder of what she was fighting for.

But after on the fourth day, she had a pecuilar dream about a young woman. When she woke up, she had complete control overself again, she hadnt questioned it to much, far to happy to be back with her family. Now they had important bussiness to get down too, Tyrone had proposed to her quite some time ago and she'd readily said yes to him. They had enjoyed a long engagement, mainly due to the chaotic state of the world. But now was the time to actually start planning the special day.

Tyrone had pulled out all the stops for this, nothing was to good for the mother of his child and love of his life. Even if Victoria's request for a specific wedding planner had been difficult to pull off, after calling in a few favors, he'd managed it, from an unlikely source. A " friend " he'd had in his school days, one who last he'd heard had been executed for crimes of mass murder but Adrian was alive and in the company of the most sought after man in the world.

The party at Roberta's had overtaken Paris and lasted for a solid week. Much fun had been had, including several random threeways with Emmet/Christian/Adrian, Riku/Kaiser/Noah, and Roberta/Yori/Tanesha. Emmet rejoiced as he felt the full force of the phoenix force return to him, having been pulled into the white hot room by Mein to party even further. But now that things had settled down somewhat, Emmet returned to running his empire, named Phenix inc.

Adrian had come to him with a request to plan a wedding for someone he knew. Emmet had a bit more breathing room now with all his powers returned. He it in and the date was set, he brought Tanesha, Adrian and Kaiser along with him as part of his staff. He'd recently revamped the Code:Breakers, eliminating the number ranking as a measure of power and simply a joining order. Yori, Kaiser, Christian, and Roberta were now official members of the group with bades and rings to complete the transaction and for flair.

Dressed to impress and make people cry, Emmet rang the door bell, immediately greeted by a maid and let into the house. Tanesha, Adrian, and Kaiser following behind him, Victoria stood up the moment she saw Emmet, feeling star struck. She wasnt usually one to care about celebrities or thats what she liked to say, but she'd been following Emmet since he exploded onto the scene like a hurricane. She read his books, had his cd's, movies, she was major fan. Tyrone probably would have felt jealous if Emmet wasnt gayer then christmas on the Castro.

" Oh Emmet, it's such a pleas-Victoria's words fell short when Tanesha came in behind him. Both women eyed each other in suprise. It had been years since they'd seen each other, the memories hitting them hard. Emmet got immediate mental feedback as a result, understanding what was going on. Oblivious to the sudden mood, Adrian strode over to Tyrone and hugged him " Ty, been a long time "

Emmet smiled dazzlingly and immediately took Victoria's still outstretched hand and kissed it " The pleasure is mine my lady Victoria and sir Tyrone " Tyrone was straight as could be, but he even he had to admit to blushing as Emmet smiled at him. Physically he appeared to be around seventeen or eighteen and damn if his presence didnt speak several volumes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Alright, I think thats about it! "

Johnathon Maberry took a few steps back to marvel at his latest creation. The mobile suit:Anubis, he'd been in an egypian mood during the drawing phase, given the heads jackal appearance. John felt very proud of it, though he'd yet to take it out on it's maiden voyage yet. He'd do that after he had lunch and took a nap, checking his watch, he'd been working on it for three days straight.

He yawned and scratched himself below, the nap would probably come before the snack, then he needed to hit up the " wife " and see how he was doing.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:29 am

"Justin hadn't expected David so it was a pleasant surprise to have him stop by. Justin leaded back in his chair, watching World War historical footage on the History Channel."

Justin: Hey kid, hows things going?

-----

"Wasn't much for Abby to do at the moment except follow along, she kept her guard up on the off chance they was spotted."

-----

Katy: I guess lets just look for something weird from a average person perspective.

"Katy started walking with Dave in the opposite direction from where Riya and Nate went."

-----

"Sandra listened as Milo explained things going on and what he wanted to do."

Sandra: You know me Milo, I don't like humans. But, to do this I have to make sure everybody is in agreement. If this course of action will put me against my family or my friends then, I can not follow you. Besides, I planned to tell the family first but after the events caused by Illira, I've decided I need time away from SXM. It'd just be best for myself, SXM reputation, and mutants all around.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:06 am

"David saw what Justin was watching and found it interesting. History was one of his favorite subjects and something he really found interesting these days."

David: Good, just wanted to drop by see what you was up too. Both my sisters hooking up, and I don't know how..being a telepath is hard..I can hear most everything the girl's at the Academy are thinking T..M..I

"David was referring the school on Genosha which he of course attended, not many places else he could go in the world."
"Collin looked around as they made their way through the hallways so far it seemed they weren't detected."

Collin: Hopefully it stays that way.. Hmm..

"Suddenly he moved grabbing Abby and tackling her as some blessed bullets whizzed past, and alarms began blaring as some PDF soldiers came out shooting, their mystical energy detection technology had picked up on Felicia's signal the minute the appeared, and now the was moving on."

Collin: damn it i knew it wasn't this easy
Felicia: I can handle these bozo's, go find out what you are c'mon

"Felicia tapped into her magic, beginning to melt the men's weapons, while animating some into beasts to attack them, all while maintaining her gateway."
Dave: Heh wonder what's gotten into Riya, she seem's happier today, even with that bastard Terrell in and out of her kid's life like it's a game.

"Dave didn't approve of people who didn't focus on their kids, as the walked, the heard screaming and saw a man and woman speeding down the street, and behind them a giant quarter racing after them with sharp teeth chewing up and eating an SUV with a person inside screaming as they were killed."

Dave: Okay..now that's fucking weird, giant cannibal quarter

"As he said that two police cars were racing after the giant quarter sirens blaring."

Cop: PULL OVER!!!!!!!!
Dave: Yeah like that'll work.

"Dave used his spatial powers to try to warp the quarter away only for it to not work and he felt some feedback knocking him back."

Dave: What the hell I can't just fucking teleport the quarter?! Alright I'll go get the people before it has another snack, see if you can use your powers to slow it down or better yet stop it, this might be where the answers start.
"Milo nodded he couldn't help but feel a sense of disappointment, he thought Sandra with all her rage towards humans would be on the band wagon immediately."

Milo: I understand, even with everything going on family's important. As for Iliria that bitch has caused her fair share of problems on the team, and will be dealt with, so if that's your reason for leaving I..well I just don't like to see people do things cause of Iliria's influence but if its for yourself and the team I understand, but still..what I'm doing this isn't SXM, so you're free to join me and I hope you do Sandra, I really do, together we could really make the world better. Get back to me on your choice.

"Milo decided it was time to be out, he'd already made an improper entrance, and the convo wasn't going how he'd hoped. He vanished reappearing in a casino on Gesnoha."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:43 am

Justin: I don't know kid, I'm not a telepath. Maybe you need more lessons, learn how to block people out. You mother is powerful enough to hear every person on the face of this Earth 24/7, but I can't imagine she's listening to that all the time. Your her son, maybe you should ask her for advice?

"Justin wanted to see David do well."

Justin: Besides a lot of people take their private matters very seriously. Always going into other peoples heads could land you in trouble.

-----

Abby: Come on!!

"Abby got up and ran dragging Collin with her as Felicia clone handled the guards. They ran down the halls till reaching a file room, Abby stopped when seeing the sign."

Abby: Collin is this the place?

-----

"Katy pulled together large amounts of water using it o quickly soak the ground ahead of the quarter. It's narrow footprint caused it to seep deeply into the mud Katy created, Katy then flash froze whatever part was sticking out of the ground."

Katy: Dave even if you can't attack it directly, it's still just a big quarter. Can't be that hard to attack indirectly.

-----

"Sandra sighed after Milo left."

Sandra: Trust me Milo the humans has caused us enough grief that not past seeing them all go up in a firey blaze of hell. But, like you said. Family comes first.

"Sandra would love to join Milo, but Dave had serious issues with him and David would probably be against it. So this had to be a group decision."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next