Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 1:24 am

Timeskip

Day After

Yori groaned and yawned as he woke up. He moved to sit up, but could feel something weighing his body down. Looking down slightly gave him a full view of a naked Riku laying on him still sleeping. At that moment Yori smiled as he recalled what happened last night. To his left and right lay Noah, Kaiser, Garfield, Ashe and Adrian all sound asleep. There were ripped clothes all around and the sheets were barely intact. He thought about getting out of bed, but paused the moment he watched their sleeping faces

“I can probably wait a few minutes.”

----------------------------------------------

Washington D.C.

Day of Walpurigsnacht’s Assault

The city’s evacuation was going a smoothly as it could be considering the circumstances. However, due to the chaos the witch’s familiars caused, the military and police were unable to keep out all the reporters dumb enough to try and get footage of the fighting. The one battle with the most attention was the one for the white house. Riku and Yori fought the witch in front of their reckless audience.

“Jesus fucking Christ!”

“Jeff we’re live.”

“We almost had evil magical ballerinas dancing on our corpses. I really don’t give a shit!” an old veteran reporter Jeffrey Hudson pointed towards the clash over the Whitehouse. To everyone else it was basically a series of explosions, but there were moments a few cameras could spot Riku’s face whenever he wasn’t blur.

“Presidential Candidate Riku Darkholme is fighting some super magical girl over the Whitehouse. Oh my god he’s riding it with his sword and I think spanking her? Yeah I’m done.”

24 hours later  
New York City

Marcus Wayne sat in the backseat watching the YouTube video titled “Presidential Candidate Spanks The Competition”

“Alfred what do you think of having a pretty much full-blown Demon as President of the United States.”

“Sounds like progress sir.”

Marcus smiled agreeing with the old butler who was now suppressing the urge to plow through Manhattan traffic.  While New York was one of the more lightly hit areas of the country there were more than enough blocked off areas of the city to make driving a hassle. Alfred stopped the car right in front of Wayne Tower. As tall and modern looking as any skyscraper in New York this was where Marcus would be forced to talk and negotiate with some of the board members in his company. Today was a bit more special than usual.

Alfred came around to open the door letting Marcus out. “Ok, time to fund superheroes.”
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Sandra was out in Emmet's beautiful garden out back behind the mansion, the events of the day prior had ravaged and left a impact that would not soon be forgotten. However with time to reflect, and having shared her feelings and concerns with Emmet, it was time she gathered the courage to tell the rest of her family what was going on. Abby, Collin and Cassandra had stayed the night. Sandra had called Abby, Cassandra, Roberta, and Tanesha to come meet with her. The 5 women sat in a circle as Sandra collected her thoughts.

"Hello, thank you all for meeting me here. I have something difficult that I need to tell you all. Firstly Tanesha, congratulations on starting down the right path with your son. I'm sorry I left so suddenly yesterday, and if you feel like I've been giving a cold shoulder since returning, again I apologize. It's not you I assure you of that, and when you hear my story, you'll understand why talk of your son was difficult for me.

Abby and Cass... damn how do I say this... girls your little brother and sister, David and Chloe, their both gone. They are both... dead."

This news understandably got a mixed reaction of shock, sorrow, and anger from the two girls who almost demanded to know what had happened.

"It was Dave, their father and my ex. He took the children's lives."

Cass seemed more angered then anything else that Dave would betray the family like that after everything they'd been though. But this news left Abby devastated, Abby was the one who cared for those kids more then anyone. Any time Dave or Sandra had to go on wild adventures or help save the world, it was Abby that stayed with the kids.

"It-it can't be, it must of been someone else, a shapeshifter, a demon, somebody." Abby couldn't believe Dave would do that, Sandra lowered her head and responded. "I wish it wasn't him, but it was."

"Where is he now?" Cassandra asked, intending to teach that bastard a lesson for what he did. "He to, is dead now" Sandra replied.

Sandra continued on to tell the group the entire story from the point of Godric's defeat up to her return the night prior. Dave louring her out, explaining what he did and engaging Sandra in a death battle. Then Shawkun returning so powerful he defeated her in one swift blow, she went over the tortures Shawkun put her though which replicated what you'd see in hell pretty closely, she went over her rescue and her return.

By the time she was done tears was flowing from Sandra's eyes just as much as they where from Abby, the events of the night prior was understandably still extremely difficult for Sandra to talk about, and took just as much toll on her as it did the others around her. Sandra and Abby would soon share a tight hug, understanding fully the type of pain that the other was going though right now.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:17 am

Emmet awoke in his bed, in the arms of Jonathan, who was snoring softly. He smiled as he felt Christian resting against his back. Following the party they'd come back to their room and Emmet discussed everything with Jonathan, and mourned all of his lost children. They'd called Christian in and fallen alsleep together. Emmet felt so happy being with them, even as his mind was contemplating multiple other things as well.

Lucifer was right, it wasnt like Emmet to accept something like this, his children didnt deserve this fate, regardless of deaths rule against resurection, he was going to find away around it, somehow. He decided to let his lovers sleep a little longer and teleported off to the main kitchen. He busied himself with preparing a large breakfast for everyone.

----------------------------------------------------------
Riku yawned and cuddled against Yori, he was grinning as he recalled the fun from last night, it had been so fucking hot, his nature as an incubus certainly approved as he'd been overloaded multiple times by all of the sexual energy. He looked over to see Noah spooning Kaiser, his smile softened. I'm gonna have both of their kids one of these days, he hadnt pinned down an exact time for it, but just knowing it was gonna happen ade him feel happy in a very strange way.

He let his fingers wander down Yori's chest, to his stomache and lower " Morning Yori-Sama, shall I polish off your katana? " he licked his lips as he subtle caused the others to stir from morning wood.

--------------------------------------------------------

Minerva stirred as her alarm went off, she yawned as she reached over to turn it off. Yesterday had been so exciting. As she started to rise and ponder what today would bring her, she suddenly noticed the large crow resting on her dresser. She rolled out of bed and summoned a series of swords, but before she could throw them, it spoke.

" Calm your tits, it's me, the amazing Riku "

Minerva gasped and dissipated her swords " Oh! i'm so sorry, you suprised me "

The crow shrugged " You should work on your perception, I havent been here long but long enough. Also i'm not really here, this is a familiar. Just checking if you were cereal about wanting me to teach you "

" Um Cereal? I would like to learn magic from you, yes "

" Alright, be ready in the next few hours, I dunno when, but i'll let you know when I dom laters Michelle "

Minerva blinkd as the crow vanished, she sat down on her bed and grabbed a brush. Welll she it looked like she knew what she was going to be doing today.

-------------------------------------------------

Tanesha gasped and covered her mouth, not believing what Sandra was saying. Dave had killed David and Chloe during the whole Godric incident. She felt tears start to pour down her cheeks " She reached over and hugged Sandra " Oh my god, thats so horrible Sandra " she sobbed and hugged the other woman tighter " How could he do something like that? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:03 am

Sandra brought Abby into the hug as well, telling her daughter not to be shy as Tanesha and Roberta was family. Sandra thought about Tani's question for a bit before answering. "I don't really know. Shawkun had blocked me from Dave's mind during our battle. Dave had been different ever since I choose you over him, I thought he could handle the breakup and move on to someone with a more peaceful life. But maybe I was mistaken, maybe he couldn't handle me leaving him and being alone slowly drove him mad."

Abby suddenly had a thought. "Wait, Shawkun was there during your fight with Dave?" Sandra gave a nod. "Yes. I didn't know he was there until he revealed himself, but yes he was there to witness me and Dave fighting." That confirmation sparked hope in Abby. "Maybe he's the one that manipulated Dave?" Sandra considered the thought. "I thought about that, but it seems Dave was the one that helped Shawkun power up via accessing hell. David and Chloe was from what I can tell, already dead prior to that. Shawkun at that time wouldn't of had close to enough power to combat us. Sadly it looks like revenge got the better of him. I made him miserable and he wanted me to feel the same way, well, he certainly succeeded at that."

Abby still wasn't fully convinced Dave was capable of such a act, but for now there was no proof to say otherwise. Abby cuddled back into Sandra who put her arms around her, Tani was a bit hesitant at first but Sandra encouraged her to do the same. If there was one shining light though all this darkness, it was that the remainder of Sandra's family, being her two children in Abby and Cass, and her two lovers in Tani and Roberta, could finally start growing close.

Ideally, Sandra wanted to get things to the point where Tani and Roberta viewed Abby and Cass as their own children, just like how Sandra herself viewed them. And she hoped Abby and Cass could come to see Tani and Roberta as their new family. Of course such a switch is a delicate process, but having Tani here to help her support Abby in these trying times was a good start.

Sandra realized her family had fallen to merely 5 remaining, they would all be much stronger together then being fractured into separate groups. And honestly Sandra was terrified, she didn't know if she could handle another loss and dreaded the thought of something else happening. Heck she was barely holding it all together as it was. So it was extremely important to Sandra that she bring together what she had left.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Scott had just woken up and had entered the hall of Avengers HQ. With the threat of Godric over, he would return to his regular patrol to keep the city safe. Heading down into the garage, he started up his motorcycle and roared off into the city. Passing by many people, he did not see any signs of trouble. Perhaps the criminals, like the rest of the city, were simply trying to rebuild after the assault. Keeping a watchful eye out, he continued his patrol while Valor scanned the city for unusual energy disturbances.

While peace and quiet may have been reigning on Earth, it was a different story in the realms outside of that dimension. Satan, the God-King of Hell and source of all evil, had decided that he wanted the realm of Nirvana to become a tenth realm of Hell. Chiang was an envoy of God, so to take this realm would be striking a blow at the entity that had banished him and his followers from Heaven eons ago. Sending an army of lesser demons, he hoped that the forces defending that realm would fall within a week's time. The battlefield was the time-space between Hell and Nirvana, and Chiang's monks were putting up a valiant struggle to turn the tide of invasion, but were having major troubles. Chiang himself was there, incinerating any demon he could with the Sacred Energy of his Buddhist creed.

Hours passed by, but the demons continued to surge forward. As more of his monks joined the battle, Chiang realized that there would be no hope to stop the invasion unless someone could go inside the realm of Hell itself and defeat the invasion from within. None of his monks could handle the corruption of that realm, and he would be hard-pressed to do so, as well. He would have to find Scott and Valor and enlist their help. Teleporting himself to that realm, he began to look around for his friend and student, who was moving around. He tried to hone in on him, but in a city this size, that would not be easy.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 2:37 am

As Sandra explained in perfect detail the series of events, Roberta listened barely able to hold back the tears that soon came rushing down but she still examined the events. A habit from her work in law enforcement and even MRD but now it seemed useful. While terrible she knew this story all too well. The spouse wanted revenge and did it through their children, but something just felt off to her about this. When Sandra revealed that Shawkun blocked her from reading Dave's mind it made her wonder why? Hiding his own power was useless considering how easily he defeated Sandra unless he tried to obscure her senses from information only Dave could know.

Even as she thought of this Roberta reached over and joined the hug. Unable to think of what to do she simply embraced them all like the family she felt Sandra wanted.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 4:01 am

Cass found herself to be the odd girl out but Sandra would soon call her over to join in the group hug. It filled Sandra with a great sense of relief having her family all together, even if it was for just a moment. When the 5 eventually broke apart Cass raised the question of "what happens next?" Sandra had been to distraught to think about it, but with Cass raising the question now. "Hmm I suppose funeral arrangements are customary at a time like this, isn't it? Unfortunately a wake wouldn't do us much good as there is nothing left to see."

Sandra's response wasn't exactly what Cass was looking for. "I um, actually meant about us, myself and Abby." It suddenly occurred to Sandra what Cass was asking. "Oh I see, this is about myself, Tanesha and Roberta? Look Cass, Abby, these two girls are part of my life now, they are family to me. But if your worried I might try to force these two as your new mamma's, don't worry about it, I won't. They are my family, but only you two can decide if you want them as your family. But I won't force you to accept them."

Cass was a little relieved to hear that. Tanesha and Roberta seemed like nice enough girls but Cass would look at them more as friends then anything. Abby was in a even tougher spot because unlike Sandra, Abby didn't have a falling out with Dave. She still loved the man she had come to call father. Cass not just as a child but also a clone had a pretty good idea of Sandra's thought process, Cass was mostly certain Sandra would desire to bring the remnants of her family together, but it's good that she would not force that desire upon them.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 1:36 am

Sometime later, Minerva was walking through the halls of the avengers tower, whn a door of shadows suddenly sprang out in front of her, she was put on guard for a moment before she recognized the magical energy emanating from it. It appeared it was tim for her magical training. Taking a deep breath, she grabbed the doornob and pushed the door open. Stepping through, she was immediately transported to what appeared to be the top of the mountain.

Looking around she marveled out the view. All around were floating masses of land, same as where she stood on.

" Pretty aint it? "

Minerva turned around to see Riku floating in mid air, cross legged and with a serene expression on his face, it almost looked like he was glowing.

" This is one of the Code:Breaker training grounds, the isles of G, or whatever. Some heavy duty gravity magic exploded and voila. I usually use it to hide out, but its good for training too, sorry if I seem a little off, but I spent the night in a sexual paradise "

Minerva nodded, not rally sure what he was referring too " Thats um excellent to hear, where should we start with the lessons? "

Riku landed down and popped his neck out " Enough bliss. Welcome to the great, marvelous, magnificent Riku's magical training seminar. Here you'll be able to from mediocre to slightly less mediocre to still nowhere near as good as me but still better then other people. Last chance to back out Miranda, i'm not pulling any punches with the work load "

" Its Minerva and yes i'm sure I want this. I'm ready to grow as a mage and be able to better help people "

Riku starred at her for a moment " Alright Molly, then first thing is first , I need to gouge what level your at and the best way to do that is with a little battle. Now show me what you got "

Instantly, Minerva summoned five swords and sent them flying at Riku, only for them to shatter a few feet from him. A magical barrier? She hadnt thought he was the type to employ them.

" When fighting against other mages, it's always been good to be mineful of their defenses. I'm usually good with dodging or just tanking attacks. But Jericho's been lecturing me a lot on the importance of defense, so i've started using barriers more "

Minerva nodded and summoned ten swords this time and sent them at Riku's barrier, only for it to be the same result " Hmm, this barrier is strong, perhaps I should switch to an elemental approach "

" Yeah, or I could lower the difficulty, truth be told this is the strongest barrier I can make and it can withstand a phoenix attack. Youve given me a peek at what you can do " he waved his hand and the air around him shimmered a little " There we go, a little weaker now "

Minerva summoned sword of fire and wind, creating a flaming vortex straight at Riku, his barrier came into few as it flickered from the attack, but this was more of a diversion. Summoned a sword of light, she threw it at the center of the vortex, it hit the barrier and shattered it. Riku turned his head slightly so the sword went wizzing past him.

" Not bad not bad, you seem to have good elemental affinity, using light was the obvious choice, giving my demonicness. Alright, lets keep the train going " he suddenly vanished, Minerva whipped around, only to catch a glimpe of Riku before he vanished again and appeared above her, Minerva sent out eight blades of light, only for them to be swallowed up by an orb of darkness.

" Light will only do so much, less against someone like me, dont be reliant on the obvous and always make sure to mix it up a little " The sky lit up with magical circles that started firing off agic missiles.

Minerva yelled as the ground exploded and knocked her away, she scrambled to her feet and started running " I have my own magical defenses to fall back on! " she summoned five swords and have them rotating around her body, creating a barrieri. She turned and darted towards Riku, evading his attacks but faltering when they connected with her barrier.

Riku rubbed his chin " Thats a pretty tacky barrier, I mean it's doing it's job but not very well, I deem it a swap meet knock off " he stopped the missiles and dropped down, meeting her as she rushed him. Hands in his pockets, he hummed the golden girls theme song as he dodged her attacks. Minerva was falling back on her traditional swordsmanship training,while adding in some projectiles. But Riku was evading her every attack, suddenly he reached out and caught one, breaking it in his grasp.

" Lets kick this up a notch "

Minerva gasped as the magical energy in the area expoded. Riku vanished again, only to appear again, covered a dazzling cloak of magic "

" Heavenly body magic: Meteror "

Minvera was knocked all the way to the other side of the mountain, crashing into it. Minerva staggered to her feet, such speed " I-I've heard of Heavenly body magic, harnessing the power of the stars themselves, such magic "

" Could only be used by one such a bad bitch, hope your taking notes Melanie "

Minerva looked up to See Riku casting a spell in the sky, seven large appeared appearing in the shape of the big dipper " Grand chariot! "

Minerva summoned over a hundred swords and poured out as much magical energy as possile form a large magical barrier. As the beams came down, she suddenly found herself teleported to another floating mountain, far enough to see Riku's spell destroy the mountain they'd just been on. Riku was sitting on a chair of darkness, drinking an ice coffee. He gestured to another chair with Minerva took.

" Yeah, I got a little overexcited, sorry about that " he handed her an ice coffee as well, she drank it, savoring the mix of vanilla and caramel.

" Well, that wasnt completely terrible, Margaret. Your familis magic has some polish to it, making weapons out of magical energy isnt too difficult, but your swords are certainly unique. I like how you can switch it up and add elemental affinity, what do you have? "

" I have affinity with all the core elements, it's enough to add them to my swords but not do other spells "

Riku starred at her for a moment " Well thats a lie, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume daddy told you this, so you never thought to actually try anything "

Minerva looked down, blushing deeply, it was true that her father said that and she'd always taken everything he said to heart for sure he wouldnt lie to her, but now.

Riku continued talking " Well thats something to work on, for the most part well be going over the basics, stuff like walking and breathing, oooh and potions, I have a Severus Snape cosplay i've been dying to break out. Some sealing and whatever I feel like going over, I should point out i'm not teaching you any of my heavier spells because you are nowhere near ready or compatable with that kind of stuff, it's dark and evil, and badass. Any questions Malary? "

Minerva was about to say her actual name but decided against it " Only thank you so much, I feel like i've been blind to what I can do or what any mage can do. My familie has been so staunch in our magecraft, rarely anything changes, but now I feel like I can do that "

" That wasnt a question, but thats cool "

The two talked a bit longer before Riku bandaged her up and opened a portal to send her back. Minver was about to leave when Riku handed her something, A small container.

" It's a healing balm, I cant use healing magic at all, so I worked on stuff like that for Kaiser....come to think of it i've only ever made it for him and Adrian, so be thankfu-

" Oh thank you so much Sensei! That you would think to give me something like this means so much to me! "

Riku's jaw nearly hit the floor " Um it's ok Elp-Elpmaendivera. Damn it, anyway see you later and next time refer to me as Sensei or mr.Drummond "

" No problem Mr.Drummond! " and she was gone.

Riku sank back into his chair and just watched the mountains as they floated by, reflecting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After the hug broke up, Tanesha wiped her eyes. She sat back as Sanda talked with Cassandra and Abby about the state of their family " Yeah, I dont wanna make either of you guys uncomfortable, this things still pretty new and were all adjusting to things. I love Sandra, same as Roberta and I couldnt image being without either of them. Lets just take one step at at a time, were certainly not expecting to move all of us in together in the next second. Just call me Tanesha or Tani and i'll call you Cassandra and Abby. We can all get to know each other and each others families  " referring to the two girls learning more about the Code:Breakers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 2:34 am

Abby decided to chime in. "It's good to know none of you will force things into a awkward situation. Tanesha, I have nothing against you or Roberta. I trust Sandra and with how much she loves you two, I look forward getting to know you and hopefully become friends. However, things might not move past that. Dave took my in when my real family abandoned me and with Sandra the two raised me as if I was their own, I will always look up to him as a father. And while I respect Sandra's opinion and don't think she'd ever lie about something like this, I can't help but feel there is something more to this story that Sandra was unable to uncover. Call it wishful thinking if you want, but I just can't believe that Dave would go that far. Besides if he had gone mad and was murdering his own children, then why spare me? Or even Cass. Even if Cass was powerful enough to turn back Dave's assault, then surely Shawkun could of wiped us all out, effortlessly by Sandra's account."

There was probably no way Abby was ever going to prove Dave's innocence sadly, and if they wasn't dead then what had happened to David and Chloe. Maybe she was just in denial and needed time to adjust to the reality of the situation. Regardless Abby was aware of one lifestyle change that she had to make.

"Sandra, could you talk to Emmet about letting me stay here? Going back to Genosha is only going to haunt me with memories, and our house, our home... how can I step foot back in that place with all that's happened? I need somewhere to call home, and since you live here and living with my father is no longer a option..."

Sandra gave Abby a warning smiling and brought her in close again. Of course darling, I'm sure Emmet won't have a issue with it." Sandra knew this was move out of necessity more then anything, Abby was a proud SXM hero but these events had rocked her world, and not in a good way. Still, at least she could get to slowly know the girls now, and the team in general. She looked up to Cass. "How are you on living quarters?" Cass replied back quickly "I'm still settled in with the Avengers, but thanks for the offer." Sandra nodded. "Very well. Just hit me up if you ever want a change and I'll see what can be arranged."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:50 am

The newly finished tower in the middle of Manhattan was the sight of a impromptu press conference set up by Marcus Wayne current CEO of Wayne Enterprises. A crowd of press gathered in front of the building where a small stage and podium was moved to. Marcus walked up to the Podium set on the stage. The crowd in front of him was surrounded by police officers on guard for anyone trying to target groups of civilians. Something that wasn't uncommon after major attacks like yesterdays. Everyone was wondering what the purpose of the skyscraper was. Wayne Enterprises had many branches and was a competitor to Stark in technology, and a massive skyscraper not very far from Stark Tower seemed almost like a challenge.  

“Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Hope it was easy for you to get here after yesterday’s excitement. For once New York wasn’t a smoldering ruin.” He got a brief chuckle from it. While an exaggeration they still felt like yesterday's events was fate smiling on them. The average person wasn’t aware that yesterday’s battle was a fight for the fate of the universe, but they were still apprehensive about tempting fate. “Actually, yesterday is a pretty important symbol for what I’m trying to do.”

He turned to the towering building behind him. The dark black building with tinted glass as if the hide its inner workings and reinforced metal to withstand most conventional attacks. Most just assumed it was both a demonstration of new material technology and a place to house new projects. “When the entire planet was under assault all I did was hide, drink some whiskey and watched netflix. Monsters attack, a hero kills them a monster kills a hero and more rise to kill that monster. A cycle of endless destruction that’s a fact of life, and yet we haven’t really adapted to this.”

Marcus paused for a moment wondering if he was getting to grim. “I'm a slow learner but I was able to learn that at least. So when I see millions of people with powers and the will to change things I wonder, why not ask them for help? Well I plan to.” he clapped his hands and a holographic image formed on the side of the tower. Massive wings surrounded the words “Supers Unite!

The small conversations in the crowd was enough to show that not many expected this even though he actually did leak it a year ago. In a series of tweets.

“Oh look demons are invading. Nice!”

“You know the Avengers and SXM are cool, but I think we need more heroes. I’m going to make a new Hero organization. If I'm not eaten after this I’ll call it “Supers Unite!”

“I’m not joking. This is happening.”

It was hard to tell who remembered in the crowd, but he was sure someone was going to point it out later. “Its time we have more than a few small bands of powerful people shouldering the responsibility of protecting an entire planet. Our bureaucracy contains over four million people with the duty to keep this country running. Why don’t we have a couple million or at least a few thousand heroes saving the planet?”

“So, is your plan to build an army?” the reporter tried to ask her question with a less incredulous expression, but it was impossible not to mirror everyone’s opinion.

“When you put it like that it seems sinister. Mutants, super soldiers someone with a good reaction to a chemical spill whatever are able to join. Oh, and don’t call it an army. Supers Unite will be an organization hiring people willing to not just help law enforcement but also build communities. If you want to join to help with disaster relief by building a house, then welcome aboard. This will be at the behest of the local government the branch is based in. Like New York I’ll have different branches around the country that can attract anyone who wants to use their powers for good.

“What makes your organization different than any other that helps the community or law enforcement?”

The question Marcus expected was asked and he felt there was a perfectly simple answer for it. “Being a Super Hero is cool.” He smiled knowing they wouldn’t just accept that “My focus is going to be mostly on the gifted. There is still discrimination to the point they need their own damn country to get away from us. I don’t want to make a new Genosha so I will give them a new chance to show they aren’t dangerous liabilities people think they are. Oh and anyone who gets hired can earn a easy 60k a year.” More questions were shouted trying their best to get as much information as possible before Marcus left. The whole country and soon the world saw a new Hero organization with its purpose clear for everyone. Establish a massive organization that will employ primarily anyone with powers. Some wondered if he only did this because of who the future President likely would be. A head of state less likely to go crazy and reenact more laws against mutants would definitely help.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 1:05 pm

Katy was on Genosha with a few others watching Marcus news report. Katy had been a SXM loyal for years, but some had left recently and the SXM did always have somewhat of a negative stigma about them. Justin spoke up. "So a new organization is starting, what are you thinking?" Katy was wondering that same question herself. "The prospect of a new beginning basically does sound promising, and things has been getting a bit dull with my friends slowly moving on to new pastures. It might be worth checking out."

"So your the next to jump ship?" Justin asked. Katy gave a slight shake of the head. "I said check it out, it's far to early to talk about joining them though. I just want to know more about what this new organization is."
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:23 am

As some demons were moving toward the realm of Nirvana to try and break through its defenses, they passed over the planet Earth.
"Mmm, lots of impure souls and wicked energy in this place," said one of the lesser demons, "We could absorb some of it and increase our power for fighting."
Four other lesser demons agreed with that idea, and they swooped down to try and absorb evil energy from humans. However, as soon as they entered Earth, Valor detected their arrival.
"Scott, I sense four evil souls just entered this dimension. Such pure evil could only belong to demons."

Scott had a questioning look on his face.
"Could they be with the Code:Breakers? I don't want to get into a fight with them and risk breaking that alliance."
Valor shook his head within Scott.
"The energy signatures do not belong to any of the known CB's, and that organization has never made their membership a secret. These are evil foreign entities from a different dimension, so I'm certain they will be harmful to the innocent."

"Then let's go give our visitors a warm welcome."
Scott gunned his motorcycle, speeding off in the direction of the intruders. When he was close enough, he parked his motorcycle and armored up with Quick Armor. Punching his fist into the ground, he rocketed toward his foes and caught them completely off-guard. The closest one received a Fist of Valor strike to the face that destroyed them instantly. The other four scrambled off, seeing that Scott was too powerful for them to take on.

"Running won't save you!"
Scott's right arm transformed into a Forbidden Tenth Fist and he began firing at them with the Shining Fist of Valor. Three of the demons were hit and destroyed, but the fourth escaped this fate and disappeared from sight. Scott took off after him, knowing that he had to be destroyed before he could harm someone. As he chased the demon, he realized that his surroundings were familiar. The demon was in full panic mode, and by sheer coincidence was headed right for Avengers HQ!

The demon was able to phase through the window,and Scott lost precious seconds of the chase opening it. Once the case was back on, he pursued it up the stairs at breakneck speed. They were getting toward the top floor of Avengers HQ, and the demon dove into Christopher's computer.
"What in the world is going on?" Christopher exclaimed.
"A demon entered into our dimension and is now hiding from me in your computer."
Christopher looked like he might cry.

"My baby...Defiled..."
Scott examined the computer, looking for any way that he might get at the demon. Unfortunately, any plan that he had would not only kill the demon, but also Christopher's very expensive computer set-up.
"Can you get him out?" Christopher asked hopefully.
Scott grimaced and shook his head.
"Not without destroying the computer."

Christopher was about to howl with despair when a voice suddenly rang out.
"I think this is a job for me."
Alan and Christopher turned to see a spectral Chiang walking towards the computer.
"Chiang, what brings you here?" Scott asked in surprise.
"We'll discuss that later. For now, let me see if I can get that ghost out of the machine."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 10:15 pm

Christian was sitting in the main living room, his gaze glued on the tv as Marcus Wayne made his proposal. It was certainly an interesting idea, if not one that hadnt been done a bunch of times. As people had pointed out at the meeting, the Shadow X-men and Avengers just to name a few were super heroes. But those organizations had fallen so low in the public eye and the Code:Breakers didnt exactly count nor did they want to.

But the more he listened, the more it all sounded so appealing to him. Christian had the usual childhood fantasies of being a super hero, but as he'd gottn older they'd died and he realized how much he loved music. But given his demonic state and all the powers it afforded him, maybe those dreams didnt have to die.

--------------------------------------------------------

" That all smells delicious "

Aziza entered the dining room and sat at the table, mug of coffee in front of her. Emmet teleported into the chair adjacent her, with his own mug of coffee " Thank You, how was your first night here? "

Aziza smiled " Very pleasant, I cant recall the last time I slept so well. the bed was just right, and those blankets were weaved by a master, my compliments to them "

" Your most welcome Miss Aziza, knitting has always been a favorite pasttime. Creating things has such a wonderful feeling " Emmet said wistfully as he sipped his drink.

Aziza nodded " Goes hand and hand with destruction. Another favorite pasttime around here I imagine. How are you doing? "

Much better " he smiled softly " I'm lucky to have so many to support me in times like this. The road ahead will be long but I shall press forward, for all of my childrens sake "

" I'm glad I was able to join this group and hope to be counted along that list one day. Honestly I cant help but feel jealous of you, specifically your relationship with your children. Mine with my daughters is in pieces, by my own doing of course, but still "

Emmet reached a psionic hand across the table and touched Aziza's shoulder " Its never to late to rebuild, you just need the right moment and I already count you, miss Aziza "

Aziza smiled back " I hope your right "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha stretched out " Girl it wont be a problem at all, the more the merrier seems to be just fine with Emmet. I'm going to apologize beforehand for anything you most likely see or walk in on. Everyones harmle-ok, most everyone is okish " she laughed, knowing she was stetching the truth with that statement " Hopefully things will be slow for a bit and a sista can relax "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyung, a young korean girl of seventeen was sitting on a bean bag chair and eating donuts as she watched Marcus Wayne's segment. She didnt get most of what he was talking about, just that he wanted to start an association for hero's and it sounded so rad " Brother, this so soooo awesome, a place for hero's, this is perfect! "

Seung, a korean man in his mid twenties, was sitting in front of a computer, completely absorbed in his work " Oh, yeah that sounds nice "

Kyung sighed " Any idea what i'm talking about? "

" Not a clue "

" Oh brother, channel six "

Seung's eyes dialated as he mentally tapped into the tv channel and watched Waynes proposal " Oh, thats something, I assume you want to join "

Kyung grinned " Yes, I do so much "

Seung shrugged " Whatever floats your boat, you have everything you need and I can make more stuff too "

" Oh thank you! Your the best big brother in the whole wide world! " Kyung flung herself at Seung, almost knocking him out of his wheelchair, hugging him tightly "

" Haha, hey careful there "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 12:06 am

"I agree with that. I think we could all use a break right now" Sandra said in response to Tanesha. Sandra reached out to Emmet telepathically. "Hey Emmet sorry to interrupt. With the death of her father, brother and sister, Abby doesn't want to go back to Genosha. At least not right away anyway. I assume you don't have a problem with one of my children joining our ranks?

Now that the news was broken and the grieving was past them, Sandra suggested to Abby that she go and find Collin and let him in on what's going on. Cassandra also left back to the Avengers. With this moment of alone time with her girlfriends Sandra spoke up towards Tanesha. "Hey Tani, I know I've been a bit of a downer lately, but whenever your boy Tanner comes around I want you to know you don't have to feel obligated to avoid me or anything. While my losses will be fresh in my mind for a while, I look forward to also meeting your boy outside of battle this time."

-----

Tesla was was watching Marcus from her room at Avenger's HQ and shut off the TV midway through. "60 grand a year isn't bad at all, but's it's still more of the same old shit I've gotten from SXM and disappointingly Avenger's." She lied back on her bed with a sigh. So many super hero groups and all are cookie cutter of each other, all the same under a different name. Well there was Emmet's group. If nothing else they seemed like a unusual and entertaining bunch. Maybe it was time to leave Avenger's behind for greener pastures.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 10:28 pm

Chiang stood before the computer and focused his energy on searching out the demon inside the computer. Once he hit on the source of corruption, he nodded in satisfaction and clasped his hands together. He began to pray in Chinese, his energy aura spreading from his body and enveloping the computer. Christopher was on pins and needles, concerned that even the slightest damage could wreck the computer set-up that had taken him years to build and perfect.
"What's he doing?" he asked as he turned to Scott with great trepidation in his voice.
"It's a Buddhist-style exorcism," Scott said as he turned to Christopher with a smile, "they look a little different from your Christian exorcisms with all that 'the power of Christ compels you' stuff."

"Will it work? Can he get that demon out of there?"
"Oh, yeah, and much faster than a Roman Catholic priest could do it, I might add. Chiang's destroyed arch-demons within his temple before, so I'm sure this lesser demon won't present much of a challenge."
Chiang focused on forcing his Sacred Aura further and further into the machine, which was forcing the demon out, lest he be destroyed. Within five more minutes, Chiang had forced him out completely and was holding him by the leg upside down.

"Put me down, you--" the demon started to say.
There was a sudden scream as Chiang's aura flared up briefly and the demon was destroyed. Scott clapped his hands and chuckled.
"Well done, Master. That was quick."
Chiang bowed humbly, while Christopher raced over to inspect his computer.

Satisfied that there was no external damage, he ran a systems diagnostic check and determined that the computer was 100% fine. If anything, it seemed to be running even better than before after being cleansed by Chiang's Sacred Aura.
"Oh, my baby's gonna live!"
Chiang chuckled and shook Scott's hand warmly.
"My student, I regret that this is not a social call. I desperately need your help, or rather, Nirvana desperately needs your help."

Scott nodded solemnly.
"Of course, Master. Allow me to show you to my room."
The two walked down the hallway, with Scott showing deference to Chiang by letting him enter first. They both sat down in chairs, and Scott folded his hands.
"What can I do for Nirvana?"

"You can literally save it from the gates of Hell."
"Gates of Hell?"
"Satan has decided that Nirvana would make an excellent tenth realm of Hell, and his forces are trying to invade my realm to force a conversion onto the realm itself. That kind of corruption will kill the millions of souls that inhabit Nirvana, which means that they will cease to exist. My forces are holding them off, but they cannot do so forever. I need for you to go in and defeat the leaders of Hell itself to stop the invasion."

Scott's head was whirling. Nirvana had never been attacked like this before, and he had never dreamed that he would have to enter Hell itself in order to save human lives from the ultimate abyss.
"Well, Valor and I are always up for the challenge. We will embark immediately."
"I am afraid that you are not ready to enter Hell itself. Your armor will protect you from the surroundings, but such pure corruption and evil would be too much for you to bear without proper protection."

"So what must I do?"
"Come to my temple and undergo a brief training regimen to learn how to harness Sacred Energy. If you can master Sacred Energy, even Hell itself could not touch you."
"Of course, Master. When do we depart?"
Chiang waved his hand, and both were transported instantly to Nirvana, where Scott would train to fight the purest evil in existence.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:45 am

" Of course she's welcome to stay as long as she desires " Emmet assured Sandra " Brealfast will be ready shortly "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:58 am

"Alright, thank you very much." Abby was discussing the morning events with Collin who felt terrible for her having to receive such dreadful news. As he held her in his arms Sandra's voice came into Abby's head. Sandra let Abby know she was welcome to stay and that breakfast would be soon. After sending that message Sandra turned her attention to her girls. "Emmet says breakfast is soon. I dunno about you two but I for one can go for some grub right about now. Shall we head to the mansion?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:20 am

Emmet mentally contacted everyone to let them know breakfast was ready. In the next moment, the large dining room table was filled with pancakes, bacon, eggs of different styles from scrambled to special omlettes, sausage and other items. Aziza immediately started making herself a plate. The Code:Breakers gradually started wandering into the room to eat.

Jonathan yawned as he truedged into the room, heading over to sit next to Emmet and give him a big hug " Mornin, you feeling better? "

Emmet relaxed into the hug " I am, thanks to you and Christian, I shall be ok, now eat, i'm sure the next town over can hear your stomache growling "

Jonathan laughed as he started piling as much food as possible on his plate. Riku teleported into the room, right in front of Ashe who appeared to be waiting for him " Oh hey popsickle, whats good? "

" Did you sense that demonic presence that passed over the earth? "

" yeah no, my senses are great not not angel/demon mash-up great " Riku said as he leaned back against the wall " Sounds like another attack, must be a tuesday or something, nothing to be too worried about "

Ashe shrugged " Maybe, something a little off to me "

" Whats off is that your emoting waaay more then you usually do. I mean you still have that monotone, but it works for you and is pretty hot. I didnt think I could get off so much to a guy with no emotion in his voice telling me to call him daddy "

Ashe thought about that for a moment, was he different? The sudden spike in his powers had been one thing, but was his personality changing as well? He had no real idea what his personality was and had just been going by keeping it that way, but as time went on he did find that he enjoyed things, he had opinions, dislikes " Maybe.... "

Riku started walking towards the table " As good an answer as any dude, now lets eat "

----------------------------------------------------

Tanesha jumped to her feet " Oooh gurl you gotta tell me twice, lets get some food! " Tanesha absolutely loved Emmets cooking and never missed a chance to eat if he was throwing down in the kitchen. The three women walked back to the mansion and were on route to the dining room. Jericho seemed to be looking intently at a book as he walked not far from them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:51 am

Sandra's eye caught Jericho as they gradually got closer, seeing they where headed to presumably the same place. "Oh girls hold up a moment will you?" Sandra had been meaning to speak to Jericho but haven't had the opportunity. Walking towards him Sandra called out to Jericho. "Hey Jericho, hold up a moment."

Jericho looked up from his book and turned to meet Sandra who hauled off and open hand slapped Jericho across the face, the impact creating a loud smack sound as it seemed Sandra put at least some level of force behind it. "Bastard" Sandra said, Roberta and Tanesha was looking on wondering why Sandra was angry. Jericho knew but before he was given the chance to speak, Sandra opened her arms and embraced him in a big hug, speaking in a lot calmer voice now she said "thank you."

Tanesha and Roberta was lost, Sandra let Jericho go and spoke up again. "Listen, thank you for rescuing me from Shawkun. What you did could of quite likely saved the multi-verse as we know it. That said, next time don't you EVER tamper with my soul again and hide it from me. If you do a slap across the face will be the least of your worries. Understood?"

Sandra was truly grateful Jericho had aided her. But she'd been through enough soul manipulation bullshit with Shawkun that Jericho not telling her that he still had a connection to her from a previous soul deal, Sandra did not appreciate that. Had Sandra found out on different terms she may of been angrier then she was, but since this ended up saving possibly everybody life, she was willing to let it slide this time... well, for the most part."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 3:51 am

Jericho had expected the slap and threat, but not the hug as it seemed out of place, though he didnt comment on that " Understood and my apologies, but it was necessary, had you been aware then there was a high chance Shawkun would have found out and last night would have gone a different way. I understand your mistrust, having dealt with Shawkun. My intentions never went towards trying to control you, as you and I are comrades and your soul doesnt interest me. I simply deduced that a time would come where he would obtain a tremendous amount of power and that he would likely come for you, due to your history "

He produced a piece of paper with Sandra's name on it " It's little more parchment, now that the spell has run it's course. As I said, the main purpose of the spell was the virus, it wouldnt have worked it was complicated with that sort of manipulation " the paper ignited and burned out in his grasp " I know the horrors of having your soul stolen by a monster, I wouldnt that on someone I dont mind, I'm sorry "

Jericho nodded and resumed reading his book as he walked down the hall. Tanesha leaned against Sandra for a moment " I think thats the first time i've seen him seem sympathetic towards someone "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 4:30 am

"Yea I didn't expect all that from him either." Jericho mentioned knowing the horrors of having his soul being stolen, she wondered if he related to her somewhat because of that. It certainly made her more curious about him. Taking her girlfriends hands Sandra spoke up. "Well I'm sure Emmet will be expecting us, lets not be late." After hearing Jericho explain himself Sandra kinda felt a little bad and wondered if she came on to strong threatening him like that. The girls continued along their way walking together.

-----

Abby and Collin had already made it to breakfast, Abby wsn't going to go as Sandra's news earlier was still sinking in. But Collin convinced her that she at least needed to eat something and all the food here was looking and smelling quite amazing. Getting their plates they both got their food together and took a seat at the table.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Over the city of New York, armies of demons were pouring out of the open gates of Hell. The monks of Nirvana were fighting their absolute hardest, but some had perished, their very existence negated now that their soul had been destroyed. This heart-wrenching fate happening to so many pure-hearted men, men who would never see their deceased loved ones again, had created the worst nightmare for Hell: a warrior that embodied all that was good and pure motivated by absolute righteous fury. Over the skies of New York, another massive portal opened, but this was a portal from Nirvana. Scott emerged from the portal in full Crusader armor, hovering through the air now that he had been taught how to fly by Chiang. An intense aura of Sacred Energy was surrounding him, and power had reentered the dimension that was so great that all who could feel it would shudder at its might.

Scott's arms began charging up with gold and white energy, the colors that accompanied the Fists of Valor, the most powerful attacks of Scott's dimension, perhaps any dimension.
"This road is closed," he said simply.
Scott drew his arm all the way back and it turned into a Forbidden Tenth Fist, the sign for all that knew him that he was about to unleash a Shining Fist of Valor.
"Holy Fist of Valor!" he shouted, differentiating this technique from the short-range Fist of Valor infused with Sacred Energy, which would be called the Sacred Fist of Valor.
Pushing his fist all of the way forward, he unleashed a powerful blast that eradicated all of the demons in front of him and stretched all the way to the open portal to Hell within Earth's dimensional space. Flying toward the portal, Scott seized its existence with one hand and closed it by forming a fist.

Chiang's training had not only taught Scott how to use Sacred Energy and how to be an exorcist, but had also unlocked his potential as the Destroyer, the only being in existence who could destroy all that existed, even beings like the Phoenix and the Goblin Force, by erasing them from existence. Scott had a ways to go yet before he could be the guardian of all that lived, but the forces of this dimension would be able to sense that profound changes were in the works. Scott was dealing with forces far beyond what existed in his own dimension, and would need to be in top form to handle them. The gateway to Nirvana through Earth was closed, but the denizens of Hell would find any number of other ways there. An entire month had passed since he had departed Earth, and there was no further time to waste. If he wanted there to be anything left of the Nirvana he knew and loved, he would have to proceed into Hell with allies from this dimension, since his own power could not be fully counted on to take on nine dimensions and the ultimate source of evil all by himself.

Scott slowly hovered down to Earth, his feet touching down on the top of Avengers HQ.
Emmett, I need you to listen closely to me. I need all of the heroes of this dimension to gather in the meeting room at Avengers HQ. And by all of them, I literally mean every hero that calls this dimension home. This dimension is square in the middle of a war between two other dimensions, and so we need all hands on deck to defend it. I will explain everything in detail at the Avengers HQ.

Scott broke off the telepathic link and strode over to the meeting room of Avengers HQ. The room itself was meant for a board meeting, but could easily be enlarged as needed thanks to his new ability to create different space-zones that was taught to him by Empress Enjela. She told him that he would need this ability someday but did not tell him why. Looking out the window, his heart broke as he imagined Chiang and his men fighting a hopeless battle against an army that never seemed to end.
Hang in there, Master. Help is on the way.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:58 am

Emmet frowned " I thought i'd been sensing some odd dimentional occurances, very well " he mentally reached to the Yamairo and Felipe, relaying Scotts message and telling them to pass it along while he contacted others, sending a special message to Tie and Earrings. He stood up from the table, his clothes automatically changing to something more appropriate but still stylish " Dawlings it appears we must meet Scott at the avengers tower, along with the rest of earths hero's "

Riku/Tanesha: OH COME ON, I WANNA EAT!!

Emmet smiled " Very well, we shall bring the feast along "

Riku raised a hand " Wait, if this is for earths hero's then why the bloody hell do we have to go? "

" Because we are warriors who protect the planet we love to live on and offer assistance to those in need " Emmet answered as prepared to warp everyone to the tower " The term hero is broad we dance along it's borders "

Riku shook his head " I'm twerking my ass away from that mothafuckin line, buuuuut as future president, I should get used to this crap, i'm ready "

Everyone echoed that they were ready too. Emmet teleported them to the Avengers meeting room, breakfast and all. Gradually the other hero's of earth made their entrances. Aaron Stark sitting in the central seat while the Avengers sat around him. Yamairo was seated with Felipe, Anna, Katy, and the other Shadow X-men, Yamairo greeted Sandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 3:23 am

Sandra greeted Yamairo and Felipe with formal handshakes and hugs after walking over to see them.   She hadn't seen a lot from the SXM after stepping away to join the Codebreakers.    CB's was at their thing, SXM had their own job to do and visits just wasn't something that really popped up.      Yamairo was someone Sandra held deep respect for, after so many battles alongside him as well as battles against him.    Yamairo asked Sandra how the Codebreakers was treating her, Sandra simply replied with "great" before asking about the SXM, to which Yamairo confirmed that things was still going well. After the brief talk Sandra went back to rejoin her fellow codebreakers, as well to have some breakfast before whatever trouble was surely starting.

Tesla was sat alongside Minerva in the Avenger's ranks, across the room not part of any group Tesla seen that Kiya had made it as well.   It looked like the Codebreakers made it in full, though Tesla was surprised when looking at SXM.   The group looked far different then it once did with the likes of Milo, Sandra, Cassandra and others now missing from their ranks.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Scott turned around to see that, true to his request, all of the heroes of this dimension were gathered in the room. As space became harder to find, Scott closed his eyes and began moving his hands like there was an invisible sphere between them. He then slowly enlarged the sphere until it engulfed the room, creating a flexible space-time existing parallel with their dimension, allowing far more people to comfortably occupy the room than the builders had intended. All of the major organizations were here, namely the SXM, Avengers, and Code:Breakers. The heroes in training from Genosha and other smaller groups that battled occult threats were also present. Even Marcus and his Hero Association had come, and everyone had the look in their eyes like they were ready to do whatever it took to protect and serve the dimension that they called home.

Scott willed away the helmet that covered his face, so that everyone could see the person under the armor.
"For those of you who don't know me, my name is Scott Young, a hero from Earth 1, a parallel dimension to yours."
Scott tapped his armor.
"This is Valor, an alien being known as a Voltari that lives on the planet Kasha in a dimension parallel to mine. Think of it being like next door neighbors on a much larger cosmologic scale."
Scott sat down in the chair across the table from Aaron Stark and folded his hands.

"I am also connected to three other dimensions, two of which are actually what we would call the Afterlife. I have been to both the Christian Heaven and the Buddhist Nirvana, and Nirvana is in great danger. Satan himself, lord of the Christian Hell and source of all evil, is trying to turn Nirvana into a tenth realm of Hell. Pure-hearted Buddhist men are being erased from existence in a war that they have the disadvantage in, and I have been called upon to help. The only way to stop the war is to defeat Satan himself, and so I must journey into Hell. The greatest evils lurk there, however, and I fear that my incomplete power is not sufficient to end this war by myself, especially not soon enough to avoid the permanent loss of so many innocent souls."

Scott took a deep breath, the emotional attachment to the matter almost overwhelming him before he composed himself.
"But Nirvana is not the only realm in danger. This dimension of Earth is a shortcut that Hell can use to get to Nirvana faster than they could otherwise. I don't have to tell you the vast danger that armies of demons potentially preying on innocent civilians presents. While I descend into Hell with my allies, I need other allies to keep those bastards from opening portals into this dimension. Those of you who stay behind will be responsible for the protection of the entire planet, so I ask that you carefully consider this option."

"The third major need that I have is that I need warriors willing to go to the front lines and fight alongside Nirvana's monks against the demon horde. The monks are exorcists and peaceful men, not warriors, and there is no way that they can win this war by themselves. Those of you who deal with supernatural threats on a daily basis, hell, even those of you who just want to beat down some demon scum, I implore you to fight for the innocent souls of these men. This is a war not unlike Armageddon, where good is fighting evil, and I can't fight this war on all fronts by myself. I have never needed the help of allies to defeat any foe before, but this time...I do. It is time for all heroes from all walks of life to stand together against a universal evil."

Scott stood up, his eyes burning with fierce determination.
"Nirvana needs four brave souls willing to travel with me into Hell. Nirvana needs all takers to go to the front lines and fight against Hell. Earth needs its champions to stay behind to fight in its defense. I know I'm asking a lot to have you fight for people you've never known and whose world you have nothing to do with, but they have never needed heroes more than they do right now. Please, join me in doing everything that we can to protect the innocent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 5 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next