Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 3:05 am

Emmet laughed " Well dawling I do love to make sure my friends enjoy the best of the best " he took a sip of the drink that been brought to him, while not as good as Tabitha's work, it was still excellent. Everyone was gathering around, taking spots on the couch and grabbing food and drinks. Victoria was very suprised by the venue and glad that she'd agreed to come, in truth those parties were going to be happening all week.

Riku spied Kiya with Scott walking over and grinned " Petty party of one coming your way " a bit louder " Oh hey Kunta, I mean Kiya, so happy you and Salty-Scotty could make it, have you tried this drink before? " He held up a glass that seemed to have way to much salt on the rim "It's called the hunk, it's a pretty basic drink, but quite frankly people who use the hunky hunky or hunky man are basic as go, go figure "

He handed her the drink then started a conversation with Roberta, Tanesha was masking her laughter with napkin, she made a note to hang out with Riku more as she could appreciate that level of petty. Dave was still alternating between starring at Emmet and Sandra, though he took note of Kiya and Scott. Garfield had mentioned the guy or what he'd heard from Emmet, apparently he was from an alternate world and was here to protect Sandra. He didnt know how much stock he put in that story, but if he was here to protect Sandra, that made Dave give him the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 3:48 am

What's this dumbass trying to pull? was Kiya's first thought to Riku's comments, but he was a immature teen, hopefully he would say anything to upset their new guest. Kiya was still trying to learn more about Scott and she knew he'd taken a liking to her. Kiya gave a smile and responded. "Riku you never run out of jokes do you? Clearly there seems to be some lingering tension here but lets give our newcomer a chance shall we?"

Sandra had picked out some food and was just watching the show while eating, of course Riku like usual had something to say.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:53 am

Riku paused in his conversation with Roberta to halff turn to Kiya, smiling eerily pleasantly " Lingering tension? hmmm I dont know her, I'm just being myself is all, I certainly wouldnt hold a grudge against dear Scotty, I'm open to knowing people after less then desirable meetings, you tried to kill me and I'm still talking to you, when other people who've tried to kill me are dead or worse " he stood up, his smile all teeth now " BTW, do you have the latest virus protection installed, wouldnt want you to catch something from the ol floppy disc " he walked past them headed for the stage as the music change.

" Bitch hangon, I want in on this petty shit too! " Tanesha hopped up and ran after Riku, the two stepping onto the stage like the bad bitches they were.

[i]Riku and Tanesha:
Said, "Lil bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to"
These expensive, these is red bottoms, these is bloody shoes
Hit the store, I can get 'em both, I don't wanna choose
And I'm quick, cut a nigga off, so don't get comfortable, look
I don't dance now, I make money moves
Say I don't gotta dance, I make money move
If I see you and I don't speak, that means I don't fuck with you
I'm a boss, you a worker, bitch, I make bloody moves

Tanesha:
Now she say she gon' do what to who? Let's find out and see
Cardi B, you know where I'm at, you know where I be
You in the club just to party, I'm there, I get paid a fee
I be in and out them banks so much, I know they're tired of me
Honestly, don't give a fuck 'bout who ain't fond of me
Dropped two mixtapes in six months, what bitch working as hard as me?
I don't bother with these hoes, don't let these hoes bother me
They see pictures, they say, "Goals," bitch, I'm who they tryna be

Riku:
Look, I might just chill in some BAPE, I might just chill with your boo
I might just feel on your babe, my pussy feel like a lake
He wanna swim with his face, I'm like, "Okay"
I'll let him get what he want, he buy me Yves Saint Laurent
And the new whip, when I go fast as a horse, I got the trunk in the front
I'm the hottest in the street, know you prolly heard of me
Got a bag and fixed my teeth, hope you hoes know it ain't cheap
And I pay my mama bills, I ain't got no time to chill
Think these hoes be mad at me, their baby father run a bill

Riku and Tanesha:

Tanesha:
If you a pussy, you get popped, you a groupie, you a opp
Don't you come around my way, you can't hang around my block
And I just checked my accounts, turns out, I'm rich, I'm rich, I'm rich
I put my hand above my hip, I bet you dip, he dip, she dip

Riku:
I say I get the money and go, this shit is hot like a stove
My pussy glitter as gold, tell that lil bitch play her role
I just a-rove in a Rolls, I just came up in a Wraith
I need to fill up the tank, no, I need to fill up the safe
I need to let all these hoes know that none of their niggas is safe

Riku and Tanesha:
I go to dinner and steak, only the real can relate
I used to live in the P's, now it's a crib with a gate
Rollie got charms, look like Frosted Flakes
Had to let these bitches know, just in case these hoes forgot
I just run and check the mail, another check from Mona Scott

Everyone in the club was jumping up and down, moving to hit single by Cardi B as Riku and Tanesha put an overwhelming amount of attitude and shade into their rendition,  adding in plenty of impromptu dance moves. At the end, the two slapped five " Gurl I think this is the beginning of a new petty friendship! " Riku exclaimed and Tanesha snapped her fingers

" You aint said nothin but a word "

Vicoria laughed and covered her face " Oh god, petty times two " but she wasnt mad about it.

Noah just glared, he didnt know why but he felt like he'd just been insulted, but he grudgingly clapped for Tanesha's portion of the performance. Emmet gave the two a standing ovation " Marvelous, simply marvelous, i've always thought the two of them would make a lovely duet! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 1:31 am

Kiya and Scott found themselves a place to sit and take in the performance. Tesla complemented Riku and Tani on their performance and even Kiya chimed in with a few kind words. Sandra finished up a small bite to eat during the performance. She didn't seem to compelled to get into the music like most others did. She stood after the song and walked over to Tani and Riku. "Excellent work babe, actually to you both. You was both flawless as always and I can see you making a great team." Tanesha knew her girlfriends compliments was true, but she also knew her girl well enough to know she was hiding something.

Responding with a simple question of "but?" Sandra took a sigh knowing her girl was on to something. "Well I don't know much or Cardi B, and while you two was great... honestly I didn't like that song." That was probably the first time those words had been uttered in the True Notes, or at least it was the first time Sandra had said such a thing. It could very well been the alcohol talking, or maybe Sandra just wasn't a Cardi B fan.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 am

Scott was heading to the bar with Kiya when Riku approached them, shooting his mouth off like usual. Ignoring him, Scott continued to the bar and was going to get a drink for Kiya when he saw her show up with one of her own. They got a table and Riku and Tanesha started doing their thing. While they did their performance, Scott went over everything that had happened to him since he had arrived in this world. He was trying to think of the best way to get Kiya to open up about her plot to kidnap Sandra. Even more so, he wanted to find a way to talk her out of it.

When the song was over, everyone went back to dancing and doing their own thing. He turned to Kiya, who was finishing up enjoying her drink.
"This really isn't my scene, so I'm going to head back to the carnival. Thanks for hanging out with me tonight, Kiya."
He got up and walked purposefully through the exit portal, stepping back into the carnival atmosphere. Thankfully away from music that was so loud he couldn't think, he went back to the carnival and searched around for something to do.

Seeing a batting cage area, he opened the door and stepped in to grab a bat. After adjusting the level of the ball pitcher, he went to the batter's box and began hitting some baseballs as they were pitched to him.
So, Kiya's definitely the culprit, then.
Deception has definitely been exuding off of her in waves.
Hmm, even so, I like her. Hopefully there's a way I can talk her out of going through with this and preserve our friendship.
Valor nodded and Scott continued hitting the baseballs while he formulated a plan to shadow Kiya and catch her in the act.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 2:03 am

Riku shrugged " Eh, Im not a giant fan of hers, mostly this song and one from her knew album that I dont remember " he summoned a drink to his hand and took a couple sips before chugging it " We all have our opinions, I certainly dont shy away from voicing mine "

Tanesha rolled her eyes " Bitch, we been noticed " to Sandra she said " No worries Sandy, we dont always like each others song choices, what was it Emmet said? "

" Appreciate the performance if not the song! " Emmet called from his spot on Donovans lap " Applaud the work and effort put into a show, appreciate the joy of the performer and love them for they have showed you their soul! "

Tanesha pointed " yeah what he said, dont be afraid to voice your opinion, nobody else in the club is " referring to all the times Riku and Tie judged the others song choices with Tesla getting in involved every so often, particularly each others, Garfield leaned a little too heavy on the hip hop and rap, Noah needed to actually define what he liked, and Emmets ten minute lectures on why they should do certain broadway numbers all the time came to mind.

Riku, two drinks in hand now gestured towards the stage " Alright, now lets get caucasian in here, miss red show us your soul! "

Sandra was a little taken back, but her alcohol fueled courage wasnt about to give out just yet " Alright, I will! " she charged towards the stage and floated herself onto it, stepping in front of the mike. Upon doing so she realized she didnt know what song to sing, suddenly she heard Emmets voice in her mind.

" If I may dawling "

lyrics flowed through her mind as music started playing, Riku and Kaiser looking up with a start as they instantly recognized it as one of Emmets original works.

Sandra(True Notes):
It happens every night
I watch my world ignite
But there's no waking from this nightmare
The stage is always set
The place I can't forget
The hidden eyes, that I can feel there

My eyes are open wide
I'm racing to her side
There's nothing that I won't do for her
But this is not a dream
My mind repeats the scene
I can't forget it and it's torture

That was before
But not anymore
I've left it behind
As much as I lost
Once I'm across I'll find

I've found the strength to grow so much more
A whisper to a roar
No more crying
It's time for me to soar

Feel like I'm finally unbroken
Feel like I'm back from the dead
My strength back and confidence growing
Out of my way
Cause I'm Armed and Ready (Armed and Ready)
Ready (Armed and Ready)
I'm ready (Armed and Ready)
Feeling pretty (Armed and Ready)

Remember all too well
My time of living hell
The night my enemy would conquer
But now I've been set free
Lived through the tragedy
You'll wish you'd killed me; now I'm stronger!

I am the golden one
Who burns just like the sun
Next time we meet is your disaster
I'll bring the punishment
Your song will be lament
Revenge, my happy ever after

My misery
My agony
Has taught me to fly
The pain I went through
Left me with a new
War cry!

I'll live my life like every day's the last
No living in the past
Best day's ever
I'm never looking back

Feel like I'm back from the dead
My strength back and confidence growing
Out of my way
Ready (Armed and Ready)
I'm ready (Armed and Ready)
Feeling pretty (Armed and Ready)

Call me sweetheart and I'll tear you apart
Just call me, "sir"
Try to resist once you meet my new fist
Bye-bye

Just look at the fire in my eyes
And bring my strawberry sunrise
It was you who began it
Now you're saying: "God damn it."
Next time, there's no compromise

Oh, now I'm back from the dead
Strength back, confidence growing
Out of my way
Ready (Armed and Ready)

The crowd was going wild as the song played and Sandra sang, the song shaking her to her very core it told her story. Ending with everyone applauding wildly, loudest being Riku who was jumping up and down " I fucking love that song! "

Kaiser was grinning as well, feeling incredibly nostalgic and Emmet just beamed at his friend, she'd come a long way.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 3:25 am

The song almost seemed as if it was custom made to tell Sandra's story, it reminded her just how far she'd grown and what she'd overcome, the song came close to bringing her to tears in some ways, not really from any kind of pain though, just more so reflection.    Sandra remained on the stage for a bit soaking in the reaction, getting cheers was nothing new but this felt different.    To put her heart and soul out there and to be accepted like this, it was a feeling Sandra hadn't felt in a while.   She seemed almost uncertain how to react but at the very least managed a thank you before leaving the stage.

Rejoining Riku and Tanesha Sandra looked to be quite happy, her familiar beaming smile having returned to her.    "Oh.. my.. god, gals that was amazing.    To get a reaction like we usually get on a daily bases is one thing, but to perform with so much meaning and get that type of feedback, it's... it's really indescribable how much that whole experience meant."

Their was no friendly banter from Sandra on who was best on this night.    Sandra just seemed so grateful for this entire experience.     It almost seemed as if this was something the girl needed, to help put her worries and fears behind her.     This wasn't the first time Sandra opened her heart though song, but somehow tonight just felt special, meaningful.     Sandra couldn't be happier right now for Riku challenging her, Emmet's song suggestion, and the reaction Sandra got from it.

-----

Later in the night Kiya said her own farewell to the party and left back to her room.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 12:34 am

The True Notes partied hard all night, just making it to bed before it got too late/early. Emmet was up bright and early, dressed for his shift at the cafe. Leaving most of the True Note boys sleeping in a pile on his bed, head flew to the choir room, arriving just in time to for Nate Oskin, the music teacher, to unlock the door " Good Morning Emmet "

" Good Morning Mr.Oskin, and what a fabulous morning it is "

Nate chuckled as he pushed open the door and walked in with Emmet close behind " Sorry I couldnt be here yesterday, had a prior engagement that took up the whole day " that being his mother Cordelia in a cocaine fueled moment of maternal " love " he shook his head in annoyance " I'll be here for the rest of the week and i'm starting us off in the kitchen " He grabbed an apron and headed for the makeshift kitchen to start the pastries and such.

A void opened up and Riku staggered out, Kaiser following after him. Emmet smiled brightly as he greeted them " Good Morning boys, ready for some work? "

Riku collapsed into a chair and rested his head on the table " I have worst hangover in the history of the world and I dont know why "

" Perhaps the copious amounts of alcohal you drank combined with all the drugs " Emmet said as Kaiser helped him arrange the tables around and put out the menues.

" Ugh, da fuck? Did I drink everything in the joint? It takes an awful lot for me to get drunk, evil biology and whatnot "

Kaiser shook his head " Yes, but you drank a potion that lowered your tolerance because you wanted to get, and I quote " white girl wasted " I think you succeeded "

Riku grumbled something that sounded like damn right, before pulling a potion out of somewhere and chugging it, in a few minutes his tolerance would return and this accursed hangover would be gone.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 1:26 am

Sandra and Tanesha was seen still in bed at this point when a alarm clock started going off, figuring the parties may have gotten wild they set up the alarm the previous day so not to miss morning meeting.     Suffering a bit of her own hangover from the previous night the alarm noise was giving Sandra a headache.    In discomfort and still half asleep Sandra warily reached out to the nearby desk trying to find the alarm and hopefully the sleep button.      Reaching further and further forward while trying to feel around the edge of the desk, there was suddenly a thump when Sandra rolled off the side of the bed taking the sheets with her in the process.    

Sandra wasn't hurt and Tanesha tried not to laugh as she turned off the alarm.    Tanesha helped her girlfriend get untangled from the bed sheets before helping her girl up.     Tani helped Sandra sit on the edge of the bed when she noticed the girl selling a headache.     When asked how she was feeling Sandra replied with "like I may of had a few to many."    Looking at the time Sandra sighed.    "I should of set the time for earlier, preparations are gearing up to start and we haven't even showered yet."

-----

Kiya would arrive next to join the morning crew, she was kinda curious to see just how many members would make in today given last nights party.    It looked like many True Notes had yet to show up, she honestly wouldn't be surprised if Katy was still passed out in bed.    

-----

Tesla joined the crowd next, she noticed Emmet right away and compared to the state Riku was in, you'd swear he never even touched a drink last night.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 1:01 am

When Kiya left the party, Scott had shadowed her on the way back to her dorm to see if she did anything suspicious. When she went inside and went to bed, he hung around for a bit to make sure that she didn't sneak out later. However, when nothing happened, he went back to an empty dorm room and went to sleep himself. The next day, with no classes to attend to, he sat in the room and thought over everything he knew. So far Kiya had not behaved suspiciously, but he knew she would make her move eventually. He would just have to be patient and wait until then to catch her.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 11:22 pm

" Good Morning Miss Nova " Emmet said brightly as he continud to move about the room, Kaiser following in his wake and following his instructions. Riku, gradually starting to feel better, fell out of his chair and crawled along the ground to the next table and used tendrils of darkness to fix it up. Garfield walked in next, just remembering that he had a morning shift, even as Donovan was ready for round 5.

He greeted everyone, thanking his healing factor that saved him from bad hangovers, he blushed as Emmet greeted him and felt his pulse quicken. Hot orgies aside, he felt his feelings for Emmet starting to grow past sex, and he wasnt entirely sure what that meant now. He'd never had a boyfriend before and it didnt really seem like Emmet was looking for one, if the pile of naked guys back on his bed was anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Tesla couldn't help but smile at Riku's antics while she greeted Emmet. "Looks like the cheerleader party got pretty wild last night." Tesla found herself a seat to wait on further instructions on what they'd be doing this morning.

-----

As they sat on the bed Tanesha observed her girlfriends hung over condition and made a suggestion. "Hey I know you wanted to be up early and help the morning shift prepare for the festival, but maybe you should wait until later? I mean with your telepathy that headache and hangover must be a bitch. Why not rest for a while longer and sleep in?"

Sandra sighed realizing it probably would be for the best. She laid back down and Tanesha fixed up the bed sheets tucking Sandra in. Tanesha said she'd prepare a cup of tea and get Sandra something to hopefully help with her headache. She kissed Sandra and set off to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 12:49 am

Tanesha came back with the tea and handed it to Sandra " There you go, drink that and you'll feel better soon " she sat down on the edge, deciding she'd be staying in as well " Oh that reminds me, most of the clubs are gonna shut down for the tournament today " She was referring to the tournament that always happened on the second day of the festival, open for anyone to participate, though it was general rule that you had to have powers.

--------------------------------
Emmet instructed Tesla to assist Nate by starting some pots of coffee, he'd already set aside a some ice coffee but was planning to make more. Riku, finally over his hangover, went and started brewing tea. Satisfied that everything appeared to be in order, he headed for cooking area as well and started baking cookies. Soon delicious smells were filling the room as the food was prepared.

" Everythings looking great, just remember that were closing up early today " Nate said as he poured sprinkles on some donuts " The tournaments going on, anyone planning to enter it? "

" Oh forsure i'm gonna kick ass " Riku said grinning evilly " No contest "

Kaiser shook his head " I'll be watching, these kind of things arent my interest " Riku was glad to hear that, supposedly there was a cash prize to this and his chances of winning it were much higher without ninja boy owning everyone " I imagine it will pull quite a mix of people looking for a thrill and those actually skilled in combat, are you planning to enter? " he asked Emmet who smiled mysteriously.

" Oh dawling i'll certainly have a part to play in it " he pulled out the batch of cookies and took a whiff " Delectable, this first one is for us, dig in "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 1:14 am

Sandra sipped her tea, it was hot but she also enjoyed the flavor of tea and liked to savor it. "A tournament... Well, that's something." Fighting wasn't really Sandra's thing so she didn't come off exactly enthusiastic at the mention of it. "Have anybody said who's entering?" Sandra would certainly go to support her friends as there was a number of True Notes she was sure would enter.

-----

"Well now I can't stand idly by and let others hug the spotlight, so I'm in" Tesla said. Seems her desire to outshine those around her extended beyond just singing. "Also you can highly assume Katy will enter, I can't see that girl missing this."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 8:09 pm

" Well I know Riku is entering it, Emmets doing something for it but wont say what, Donovan and Garfield usually enter just to mess around and I was thinking about giving it a try " she and Sandra had been training with Katy for awhile now and she wanted to see how far she'd come, she wasnt expecting to win it or even make it past the first round, but it would be interesting.

------------------------------------------------

Riku chuckled around a mouth full of cookies and swallowed " Good to you, hopefully we dont meet in the first round, I dont know what the mercy means " he smiled jokingly, but he honestly didnt know what it meant.

" Then i'll make sure to show you none "

Noah had just entered the room, he'd left Emmets room and phoned the other agents of the church to get their status for the day and headed over the choir room. He'd initially had no interest in the tournament as he didnt think anyone who could give him a proper match would enter, but now knowing that the demon mage was entering was all Noah needed to hear

Riku smild darkly " Oh, your entering? Well this should nice, i've been wanting to pit my skills against yours "

Noah greeted everyone and took a cookie from the trey " Likewise, lets have a simple, clean match " he viciously bit into the cookie.

" Lets " Riku crunched a cookie in hand and dropped the pieces in his mouth. Garfield was starting to have second thoughts about entering the tournament now and just hoped he didnt have to fight either of them before they got the chance to kill each other.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 8:48 pm

"Wow really, you might enter to?" Sandra hadn't expected that so it surprised her a little. "Well I hope you do well. Maybe some of that training we've been having will pay off?"

-----

"Well lets hope you two meet in the first round. If you two take care of each then it'll make my win at the end all the easier. Also, cookies? Real intimidating you guys. What next? Making intimidating gestures with play goo." Tesla lightly mocked the two trying to put on a strong front in front of one another, but she wasn't a fool. She knew facing either of these two would be a hell of a undertaking. Not that she was going to back down by any means, but both these guys was hella strong.

Kiya was just sitting back taking everything in. She didn't need whatever little prize money this school was offering, and she had a pretty good idea on many of the True Notes abilities by now. She seen no reason to take part in this tournament... unless maybe if Scott entered. He was reluctant to speak about his abilities yesterday, having a little head to head spar with him might given Kiya a idea on some of his abilities, or at least his skill level if nothing else. But she was having her doubts he'd go for this. He wasn't coming off a guy who wanted to actively seek out a fight.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Scott folded his hands and closed his eyes, letting Valor search out where Kiya was. It turned out that she was hanging out with several of the other True Notes, perhaps having breakfast or something along those lines.
What's going on, Valor?
Nothing as of yet. They're talking about some kind of tournament, but nothing other than that.
Hmm, such a distraction will make it easy to keep an eye on Kiya and Sandra.

Indeed. With so many people around, as well, it will be difficult for Kiya to make a move and abduct Sandra.
How are things back home?
Alan and Chiang have reported no significant threats to your world. Blood Wolf is on ice, and the Grymwar haven't made a move toward either Earth or Kasha.
I suppose the Shadow Force can hold down the fort while I'm gone.
Opening his eyes, Scott logged into the computer and began searching through the database, gathering info on the Xavier Institute and some of its students.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 1:31 am

" Girl you know it " Tanesha said confidently as she got comfortable on the bed " I've been working my butt off to  get better and I think weve both come a long way, was actually thinking of talking to Kaiser about learning more stuff, I know he spars a lot with Riku and Kano "

-----------------------------------------

Riku chuckled " I imagine it's been awhile since someone play goo'd your cookie " he licked his fingers and shot Noah one last look before going to sit down. Kaiser had been watching both of them with a weary expression, Tesla lacked the ability to sense bloodlust, those two were always teetering to the point where they'd really try to kill one another. Emmet had sensed it as well, but payed it no mine, the two of them talked a big game, but he couldnt forsee either of them trully killing each other, severe injuries sure, but not death.

Checking the time  Emmet saw it was nearly time to open " Almost time dawlings, lets warm up our vocal cords for the incoming customers! "

" I love everything about that sentence " said Riku grinning perversely, Emmet batted his arm playfully

" None of that, they couldnt afford any of us " he grinned and selected a song, as the music started playing, he swayed to the beat, the others joining in.

Emmet:
Were fooled by first impressions
They're not always true
You thought that I was made out of ice
But I caught on fire with you

Tesla:
I sparkled for a moment
Then I flickered out
I couldn't feel the flame any more
But darlin I'm feelin it no

Noah:
Took such a long time to convince me
You could fill that empty space

Emmet, Riku, Tesla, and Kaiser:
But Saturday night is shining
On my Sunday morning face
Saturday night is shining

Riku:
When im lying here beside you
in the act of love
I feel you moving into
my life and this time
I wont let you go

Kiya:
Sunlight is streaming
Thru the open window
While you're dreaming in my arms
Took such a long time to convince me
You could fill that empty space

Emmet, Riku, Tesla, and Kaiser:

Emmet and Garfield:
Shine shinin
shine shinin on my sunday morning face
shine shinin ooh baby

Everyone:

The tables were promply pushed back, giving the True Notes more room for dancing forming a line with everyone doing various dance moves as they sang along to the music. Emmet felt such happiness and joy, this was one of his favorite songs, and his mood seemed catching as it flooded everyone else. Nate Sang along with them from the kitchen, grinning like crazy, it didnt matter that they were amazing, but the fact that they were having so much fun, really drove it home why he decided to set this club up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dave was once again trying to figure out how his life had gotten to it's current point, where he was currently laying in Emmets bed, naked, with an equally naked Donovan cuddled up to him and Adrian sleeping on his other side. Following a night of sex with Emmet, Garfield, and Noah whom had left awhile ago.

He'd always considered himself a purely heterosexual guy, he liked boobs and all that, but....if he was honest with himself, he'd had the occasional moment when he appreciated a guys body a little more then was appropriate. But ever since Emmet, it had become more then just appreciation, nope it was pure buttfucking now. He looked over at Donovan, who just hours ago had  been begging for his dick.

" I'm fucking the football quarterback.....and five other guys " he muttered softly

" Penny for your thoughts? "

Dave looked to his left to see that Adrian was awake and staring at him, he didnt really know much about the guy, aside from he was in the true notes, seemed to have multiple powers, and knew how to suck a good dick " Uh what? "

" You seem to have a lot on your mind and I can assume it has something to do with what weve all been doing together, sexual identity crisis? "

Dave hesitated for a moment then nodded " I was straight a few months ago and now....I dunno "

Adrian propped himself up on his elbow and let his other arm lay across Daves chest, making the other boy shudder and certain areas respond " I'd say your bisexual or pansexual, hmm bisexual most likely. I am too, I just lean more towards me "

" I dunno what pansexual is but...........uh maybe bisexual?.....I'm not sure, this started with Emmet then all you guys got involved and Donny and Garfield are my best friends "

" And now your friendship is even deeper " Adrian said matter o factly " They both seem to enjoy this aspect of your friendship, Donovan especially as he's always had a crush on you "

Dave was shocked by this fact " What? No way, Donny's always been stra- oh fuck it, I cant tell anything anymore "

" Allow me to fill in the blanks for you. Garfield is gay and Donovan is gay as well, so is Noah and Emmet obviously so " Adrian's hand was started to travel south now and Dave made no move to stop him " Relax and just focus on enjoying yourself, no need to get all worked up over nothing. Your still you, you've just discovered a new and fun part of yourself "

Adrian didnt care about Daves crisis, but he could see already that the guy was going to be apart of the relationship, once he shook off this obsession with Sandra.

" Oh, you guys going again, I want in " Donovan said sleepily as he yawned loudly and stretched up, ready for action. Adrian grinned and Dave moaned softly

" Alright, i'm game "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 2:40 am

Sandra wasn't even considering entering the tournament up until this point, but Tanesha's excitement was starting to make her wonder slightly. Sandra was usually more on the passive side, with many of her battles against the Mafia and such coming out of necessity. Even the training with Katy was more of a need to learn how to defend herself then it was to getting any kind of enjoyment from battle. Sandra finished up her tea, starting to feel slightly better. "Kaiser would be interesting. Katy has a passion for combat and does know a fair bit, but I get the feeling that she's spread herself across so many different styles that maybe she hasn't really mastered any one thing. So who knows what we could learn from somebody who's a bit more focused on honing a certain craft."

-----

Even Kiya couldn't deny that these musical performances just seemed fun for some reason, this mission may of been taking forever with constant setback by other active parties within the school, but at least Kiya could honestly say this has been one of the most enjoyable jobs she'd ever worked.

Tesla herself still kinda wondered just how all this was so infectious. Tesla always strives to be the best at anything she's involved in, but her as well times like this are always just enjoyable and so much fun.

-----

Katy was seen sitting in a chair face down on a desk passed out in a deep sleep. With a groan she finally started to wake up. She seemed confused why she at her desk instead of her bed, she must of planned to do something last night but have long since forgotten what. She also had to much of a pounding hangover to thing about it and being hunched over in a chair all night hadn't left her back feeling the best.

She stood up with a yawn and stretched out to try and feel better. She knew all about the upcoming tournament and was very excited for it. "Lousy morning, but this is going to be a great day." She smiled as she started heading to the shower, undressing along the way and leaving the previous nights clothing just strung along the floor. She planned to get cleaned up before spending the morning prepping for the event, doing some proper stretches and if time maybe get a little workout in.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Scott finished going through the database, having gathered valuable data on multiple students and memorized a layout of the school thanks to a helpful map on the school website. Logging out of the computer, he left the room and went for a walk around the campus. Valor still had Kiya and Sandra on his radar, and it seemed that no moves had been made recently. Of course, there was always the possibility that he was wrong about Kiya, since he still had no solid proof that she was planning to abduct Sandra. However, a gut feeling told him it was her, and his gut feelings had yet to be wrong. Even so, he kept an open mind to other suspects, not wishing to be blinded by tunnel vision so as to let Sandra slip through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 2:48 am

" Yeah, Kaiser seems like he knows his stuff " Tanesha started to go and get Sandra another cup of tea when someone kicked their door down. She started to go into attack mode when Cordelia strode int the room.

" Cordelia is here to give you life! "

Wearing a slinky black dress and big, white fur coat, and sandles. Tanesha could only stare at the woman " Sandra doll, it's been ages since I saw you, you and Tanequa are going to tour me, just till the tournament, i'm looking forward to seeing what the both of you can do "

Sandra suddenly felt her hangover vanish, Cordelia winked at her " Now now, none of that, a bad bitch has to know how to handle her spirits. I'll be waiting outside so dont dawdle " she walked out of the room, the door flying back onto it's hinges at her departure.

Tanesha raised an eyebrow " Did that heffa just call me Tanequa? " she shook her head and started getting ready.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 3:17 am

Well that was certainly unexpected. She started getting ready as well and she pondered over what just happened. Cordelia mentioned watching both of them in the tournament, but while Sandra had been in full support of her girlfriend, she hadn't even considered entering herself. Surely Cordelia knew this, or was it a slight nod to Sandra that she take part. Actually thinking back, was Tanesha as well trying to hint to Sandra to take part? But at least Tanequa was amusing.

Sandra and Tanesha got ready quickly and headed out to meet Cordelia in the hall, not quite sure of what they should expect from the women.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 12:54 am

Cordelia was sipping a cocktail when Tanesha and Sandra came out, she downed the rest of it and tossed the glass over her head " Alright girls, lets go! "

As the three walked down the hall, everyone suddenly started bowing and greeting Cordelia with devotion in their tones and their faces glazed over. The older woman grinned broadly and waved at them, accepting the ciggarette one of them ran over to place in her mouth and another lit with their fire powers. Tanesha frowned but otherwise said nothing about the blatant mind controlling.

" Tell me girls, how are you enjoying the festivites "

"My adoring fans, tell me Sandra, how are your abilities coming along?" this second line was directed telepathically at Sandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 1:20 am

Sandra herself was a little uneased with Cordelia usage of her powers. She may of of peaked into peoples thoughts from time time, but she felt no joy toward bending them to her will. Still much like Tanesha, maybe the best course of action was to just not bring it. After all Sandra didn't want to get in trouble by questioning her superior. Responding to the question asked via telepathic link "They seem to be growing all the time. I'm a lot more comfortable with my telepathy then I was at the start of the year, and my telekinesis has grown some as well despite me admittedly not really training it as much. The Phoenix also seems to jump greatly in power every time I'm in need of it, and I always seem to walk away from each experience a little bit stronger then I was before. I may not be one of people out to actively start fights, but I'd say it's still coming along despite my passive nature."
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 7:02 pm

Scott continued his walk around the campus before heading inside to find Kiya. Everyone seemed to be bustling around and there was some talk of fighting going on amongst the students.
"Hey there," he said as he approached her, "what's going on at Xavier today?"
The festival seemed livelier than ever, and he could sense that lots of people, the True Notes included, were moving around. Since this was his first festival, he had no idea of what all went on every year. His timing in coming to this world had been very fortunate, however, since the festival had allowed him the opportunity to mix into the student body and not be overly suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next