Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 10:57 pm

" They do seem to have the advantage over us with tech " Emmet said turning to Riku who grinned

" Weve got magic! " a void opened and Tabitha walked through, after a moment it became apparent she was the only one coming " Pinky where the hell are Gat and Shizuka? "

" They got called away back to the mages society, technically all of us did, but Im not feeling very well right now " she fake coughed for emphasis.

Riku sighed " Thats.....a little too convenient and I dont like it, but at least weve got support and a lot of you aere probably gonna need it "

Donovan waved enthuisastically at Tabitha, since he discovered he had a knack for healing and support magic, Riku had assigned Tabitha to tutor him, he was dumb but suprisingly he took to magecraft fairly well.

" Welp we can still get a lot done, me alone can handle most of it " Riku said " Im thinking a couple multi layered bounded fields, some landmine style exposive magic, a coule curses. Yeah we can definetly have fun with this " he rubbed his hands together with dark glee.

Emmet suddenly cocked his head to the side as if he was listening to something and frowned " Hmm that is unforunate, it seems Mr.Young and his group will not be able to assist us for this battle, they appear to have been sucked into an alternate dimention, though I sense its temporary "

Everyone looked at Riku.

" I didnt do it! Though im flattered that you all thought I did, well thats just terrible, there going to be so missed " he put a " comforting " hand on Katy's shoulder " You heard the Queen Goddess, your chance for that justice charged gangbang is still possible gurl, I know youve been wanting that five course beefstick injection, dont worry, those cobwebs can still get knocked off your punana, I believe in you gur, Snrk HAHAHAHAHA, ooh its not easy being the queen of petty "

Noah shook his head in annoyance " Can you not take this situation seriously, clown? "

" No I just cant take you seriously bitch " Riku said " Im contributing plenty, what about you, cant call any help from the church, oh wait school just let out so there probably all busy stalking the playground "

Naturally an argument broke out, once that was quelled they spent the next couple hours going over strategies.

" Alright then, I believe we can begin making our way to the island, lets take thirty min so everyone can gather their necessities, is that fine? "

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39