Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Alternate DC Uprising

Go down 
+5
Mike B
LuckyMan
shinigamiriku
justinlynch3
Marvel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 2:14 am

Tanesha was a little confused, they werent super close but they'd met Sandra before and talked, she actually thought Sandra was pretty cute and seemed the feeling was a little mutual. But it seemed like she'd forgotten them? It was the least crazy thing to happen to today.

" How do you forget us? " Riku asked, in the process of crushing his crystal out of annoyance " Were the code:breakes aka the powerpuffgirls aka team onlyhands ak-

" Ok now now " Tanesha said talking over her teammate, she turned to Dave " Your Sandras husband Dave right? My name is Tanesha and the loud and ratchet one is Riku. Were apart of this team called the Code:Breakers, which is run by a guy named Emmet, he's like Sandra, a host of the phoenix force "

Riku snorted at the comparison but otherwise remained quiet, while still somehow radiating shade.

Tanesha continued " Were trying to find Emmet and the other members of our team, Riku tried a spell to locate him, but it brought us to Sandra instead "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 2:21 am

Jon just nodded he wasn't trying to dismiss Amy's point after all gut intuition was something he'd learned not to ignore especially in this business. " I understand, how about a compromise? The world has become better, but we should start our investigation of the Light without telling the others and see what we find, but until we find evidence that shows were on the wrong team we follow orders just in case they turn out to be on the right side of history like I think right now." Jon offered placing a hand on Amy's shoulder to indicate he was on her side, and to look into all sides of the story to make sure they were really heroes after all.
Be on your guard, your the only Phoenix I know about besides Troy, and he didn't mention any other "friends" looking for him. Dave projected his own thoughts about the situation back to his wife not knowing what else to think or do other then wait for these two to respond to the question Sandra had directed towards them.

Tanesha & Riku were quick to provide answers, details to the questions Sandra had asked. "Oh nice to meet you, and she is a lil loud, but I've seen much worst back in college." Dave said chuckling in response to Riku calling her the ratchet one.

In truth he didn't want to make any more enemies in this world, but also he didn't see her as annoying in any way. Suddenly a thought occured to Dave and he found himself becoming defensive. "Hold on how do you recognize me, who are you?" Sandra our entire world was destroyed, we've only been in this universe for a day how can anyone recognize us? Dave quickly projected this afterthought that had occured to him upon applying further thought to what the duo had said.
"Ah you don't know, I see you haven't been fully informed about the in's and outs of this peciular scenario, not to worry it's not exactly a situation I expect you to be privy to." Greg indicated not really providing a direct yes or no answer to Troy's questions.

"I am the Greg of your dimension, think about it how else would I know YOU. The version of me in this world has never met you, anyway you mentioned a day but I arrived in this world six months ago, from what I've been able to determine everyone who was picked up before or during the course of the cosmic wave that wiped out our world didn't all end up here at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if the din't all end up in this dimension at all. "Greg explained further letting his son know about the variances in space & time that people experienced on their voyage from their exploding universe to the next or in their case to this one.
Milo let out a nervous laugh to make up for Katy dropping the subject and made a mental note that knocking was far from outdated especially when popping up on girls who he wasn't in a relationship with. "Your right, won't happen again" He quipped hoping to end the topic for now but he wasn't just brushing her off.

Understably, invading others privacy especially with powers would irk them. "I know Katy it's just hard to explain with the powers I have in particular it's so much I can do, I spend so much time trying to decide what I should do back in our world I'd spend hours sometimes at night reading message boards or forums that discussed heroes, and many would write up complaints about how some of us wasn't doing enough and Fusion came up frequently." Milo recalled browsing the internet back in Earth 716 reading reddit threats that mocked, doubted, and even shamed him for not making the world better with his abilities.

"Honestly Katy I think the life of being a supehero is over for me, I can't seem to win and for the sake of my sanity I'm done, of course I'm still helping 110% with fixing the universe, but when this is all over and done with I'm not donning a cape at least any time soon." He expressed himself to his friend, the tiring and tedious life of being a hero would cause him to crack at the rate he was going. With what he could do that would be a very bad thing for everyone. At this moment Milo felt a sharp pain in his neck and head, and fire spewed from his mouth briefly then stopped.

"Shit!" Milo cursed quickly using Katy's powers to spew water to put the fire out. "I'm sorry I don't know what happen, I-"Milo paused and slammed his eyes shut as his mind was flooded with visions of the future, the sound of Rachely yelling out OI reminded him that breakfast was done now and that she probably also just had the same visions. "Oh no this isn't good, downtown there's a massive riot that just broke out, the light brigade is going to intervene any second and it's gonna get bloody" As if he said that on que the sound of choppers & sirens were heard in the distance getting louder downtown. "I just had a vision of the future something some force is in the air turning people blood thirsty & violent, and worst it's going to start spreading across this whole planet today."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 4:10 am

OK so at this point Sandra was just about having enough. "Alright hold up for a second, I keep hearing talk about it, and I keep hearing people calling me it. So before we go any further, would somebody PLEASE explain to me what this Phoenix is?" This would indicate to Riku and Tanesha that something was definitely wrong with Sandra as a person doesn't just forget what the Phoenix Force is.

Sandra took this moment to respond to Dave "Dave please, I understand wanting to be on guard but at the same time remain calm. For all we know these two could be more survivors from our universe."

-----

Amy gave Jon a smile. "Thanks, I knew I could count on you to have my back. Your offer is fair and I accept. If our snooping does get us into trouble at some point, then it's better to have it be just us to face the repercussions, not the entire team.

-----

Six months? So different people arrived at different times to this universe. As to the why's and how this could occur was not important nor did Troy care. But Greg being here could just be the miracle Troy needed. "Well while surprised you made it out of our world alive, I unfortunately must tell you that we've only got about a month until the same thing happens to this world. I might be able to prevent it from happening again, but I'm going to need help. I've already found Phoenix, or rather I should say Sandra. She escape our universe into this one, but the cosmic destruction seems to have fucked her head up. She's no use to us as things stand right." Troy signed in annoyance "I can't believe I'm going to ask this, but you and your contacts found me. Can your people find out if any of the SXML also survived the cosmic destruction of our world?"

-----

This wasn't good, it was hard enough with having to dodge the Light Brigade and "Oh crap, Milo what about any others that may still be out there? We need to find a way to stop this force."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 12:02 pm

Dave heard Sandra's outburst but quickly responded to her mental note. True I only said that because I did not recognize them, but we were somewhat famous in our world It was true that hte Phoenix was no stranger in the world they originated from, although the same couldn't be said for him but they did recognize him as Sandra's husband.

"The Phoenix, otherwise known as the Phoenix Force is the nexus for all psionic energies in the multiverse, It's the manifestation of the universal force of life & passion in the universe. It seeks hosts to manifest in the physical realm, and to do it's job of protecting & growing life around the cosmos." Dave explained of the little knowledge he knew of the Phoenix.

It was certainly a great cosmic & dangerous power to wield, one he luckily never had the burden of having to wield not that he had the strength and power of any of the current hosts to even attempt to do so if he so pleased.
"I told you I've always got your back Amy no matter what, we stand together, and we shall face our enemies & problems together." Jon voiced his active support for Wonder-Girl to let her know he was by her side embracing her again.

Right as he did that Amy would notice the movement of the clouds becoming very bright, and olympian lightning roared through the heavens but as this was an event designed for communication to Olympians & those of olympian descent only, Jon was unable to see this display of godly electrical power in the sky, only Amy bore witness to it.

The voice of Zeus rang out through the sky directing a message towards Amy. "My dearest grand-daughter Amy, it is Zeus the father & king of the olympians. The mortals are tampering with great power with their usual pride & recklessness, & they have claimed the power of the gods for their own vile purpouses. I say to you Lex Luthor has returned, and he jeopardizes the lives of mortals & gods alike, if he does not relinquish the power of the gods within a week, I will have no choice but to destroy the planet in 2 weeks to prevent him from using the gods power to further tamper with the universe." Zeus's message to Amy finished, and the divine lightning vanished & the clouds in Amy's vision returned to normal. Just as that happened she received a text from her mother Wonder Woman, who'd left the earth two years ago in pursuit of a dangerous Olympian witch named Circe who'd turned 50 men on a college campus into turtles in an act of domestic terrorism as America had taken her in before fleeing. The text read "Hello my daughter, it is I your mother Diana, I am happy to inform you that I have succeeded in mymission of finally capturing Circe across the stars, I am delivering the prisoner to the Still Zone as we speak, and I will reunite with you my daughter at the charity event the Magistrate says thou is holding we must talk." That was the end of the message.
"A month left you say for this world, & the one of the past." Greg mused uncomfortably, in the past few months in this world he'd gotten so much more accomplished then was ever possible in the universe he originated from where he had such powerful enemies that transversed the skies patrolling to quell any sign of criminal activity with their powers. As such he had to nearly master the art of stealth & undetected movement to keep his criminal organization active & succesful.

"My contacts, I must admit the resources your asking me to come up with are somewhat beyond the scope of my reach, still I wouldn't want to disapoint you and the unfortunate news that this universe is in danger as well is troubling." Greg picked up his cell phone and made a few texts to allies of his to see what he could do. "I will begin the search right away, but there is something I need from you. The heroes of this world the are called the Justice Force, their leader Superman is all but invincible to physical harm. However there is a way to silence him, it's called kryptonite. It's a green radioactive substance most of it appears to have been swept off the streets by the Light Brigade, but I've uncovered an underground military facility that has it. My suggestion in light of recent news, is that along with the SXM we use this Superman to stop the threat to our world, and keep the kryptonite as insurance to deal with him when..or rather if we prevail." Greg didn't mean to end the sentence on a grim note, but he wasn't one to combat cosmic threats. Still with his son involved, & the threat to not just the world he escaped but the new one he'd made a new home in he had no choice but to get involved.
"Your right c'mon then." Milo teleported both of them out downtown where the riot was getting more violent, Light Brigade had arrived in armored trucks & futuristic choppers opening fire on the violent citizens.

"There killing their own, the Light Brigade on the scene has been poisoned by the rage. We can't stop this fight but we can get rid of the weapons to slow down the deaths, until we can find out what's causing this." Milo teleported onto one of the light brigade choppers, assuming metal skin like Luke and also growing in stature to hulk like proportions.

"He's on board!" One of the soldiers fired an energy weapon, but Milo moved at superhuman speed disarming all the people on the chopper then teleporting the guns to the safehouse, he phased out of the chopper and into the next using his speed to swiftly snatch their guns as well, then phased outside the chopper using TK to bend and crush the outer guns on both choppers, seeing a mad man starting to open fire on some kids fighting amongst themselves, he used heat vision to melt the barrel of the proton gun the attacker had, just seen the kids were mowed down by a SUV the driver laughing manically.

"No!" Milo focused on Yama's power, causing a localized time reversal to reverse time a few minutes right before the SUV ran over the kids, then teleported down to the streets erecting a force-field for the SUV to crash into saving the kids. "HEY MOVE BASTARD" One of the kids yelled running over to Milo to kick him only hurting his own leg from trying to strike metal hulk Milo.

This is going to become more & more impossible, these people are trying to find & make anything around them into a weapon Milo projected his thoughts to Katy as he watched a Truck crash into two cars. Determined to keep working to remove these people's weapons, he used his matter powers to turn the wheels of all cars within the scope of the violent crowd into jello, preventing them from being able to be driven. The people in the violent crowd using their cars as weapons emerged from their vehicles confused at how their tires were turned into jello, but resumed fighting. Milo grunted and used his TK to stop two bricks that had been flung at a teenage guy who's leg had been broken to prevent him from running. Milo lowered the bricks to the ground with TK, and raced over to the guy healing his leg enough that he could run but not to full strength right as he did that Sean in his quantam armor also confused by the rage had flew forward tackling Milo into a nearby building indicating that the rage had seeped to superhumans & meta-humans as well in national city.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 3:01 pm

Tanesha and Riku exchanged a look, yeah something was definetly wrong here, Sandra really had lost her memories, to the point she didnt even remember what the phoenix force is.
" Yeah what he said, you and our boss both use it " Riku said " Hmm, whatever happened to our universe, just before it happened, Emmet alerted us and tried to protect all of us " he rubbed his forhead for a moment " He said something to me....but I dont remember it, just that I was supposed to make a lot of voids, Tanesha you were with me at the time so thats probably why we ended up together. As for the others, I dont any of them are dead, Emmet sure as fuck wouldnt let that happen "

" Do you think what happened to Sandra happened to Em too? " referring to the memorie loss

Riku made a safe that said he wanted to deny that, then shrugged " I...honestly dont know, Emmets not an idiot and he's old enough to have backup plans for his backup plans. But it is possible "

" What have you guys learned about this place so far? " Tanesha asked Sandra and Dave.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 3:39 pm

"Oh em, cool. Thanks Dave." Sandra seemed to barely comprehend anything Dave was going on about, but seeing he hardly knew anything about the Phoenix himself that didn't seem to surprising. It did seem odd to Sandra, the first hole per say she was felt like was poked in Dave's claims. "So Dave you've been telling me we've been married for years back in the old world. So are you now trying to tell me we never sat down and talked about this Phoenix Force at any point?"

Sandra found it hard to believe she's never confide to her so called husband the details of this great cosmic power. So was Dave just fabricating all this after all, or where they really married and he was just a shitty husband that never listened too her?

Sandra replied to Tanesha "Um well we only got here yesterday, so not to much. There is these Justice Force Which seems intent on just capturing anybody with to much potential, guilty or innocent, no questions asked. I was out for most of the fight but I remember gleaming something about a Still Zone from one of their memories. It's apparently where they imprison anybody with to much power."

-----

While Amy was happy to hear from her mother, her face bore a frown from Zeus news. "Well Jon looks like we have something more important on our hands then our dimension travelling friends." Jon was curious as to what could be a bigger deal then 2 powerful meta-humans with their teleporter friend. "Lex Luther is back and apparently got his hands on some godly power. Zeus have given us two weeks to find and capture him, or he will personally destroy the Earth to stop Lex himself."

-----

"Ah yes, I've already had a run in with that self righteous blow hard. He fell quickly to a combination of Phoenix and Hell fires. Immunity from physical harm does not protect his mind and soul. Still I see how he can be a bother to you and many others. What details do you have on this underground military facility?"

-----

Katy was shifting around trying to disarm as many people as possible. This seemed impossible. Take away the guns they use cars, take away the cars they use bricks and rocks, take away bricks and rocks and they beat each other to death with their fists. While still fighting and disarming people, Katy checked to see if Milo was telepathically listening. Milo you there? This is getting us nowhere. We need to find the source of this thing before it spreads across the world.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 4:28 pm

Dave frowned although he was happy the two strangers weren't enemies, it turned out Sandra had guessed correctly that they were from their universe as well.

"It's not that we never talked about it..It's just at the end of the day powers or not I'm still a regular mortal or man per say, without experiencing it myself I can't really begin to grasp the perplexities of cosmic forces." Dave was truly perplexed to this day about the in's and outs of how the Phoenix Force operated aside from what he'd learned from Sandra & the others. Still he wondered if this lack of knowledge would come back to bite him in the form of further erosion of the frail trust he'd been establishing with this memory-less version of Sandra.

"Hmmm well from what your saying," Dave took the entirety of what she said into consideration before turning to Riku & Tanesha. "Maybe your boss has been stuffed into this zone, if that's the case you need to be looking into how to access it, and further more how to break someone ouf of it that is if he's there." Dave finally finished he remember over-hearing brief remarks during the battle about the Still Zone but between getting pummeled by Superman there wasn't much he clearly recalled.
Jon's super hearing picked up the message Amy had gotten from her mother Diana, but the message from Zeus was truly disturbing. "Destroy the entire world? I mean Luthor's truly a problem, but do you think it warrants annhilating the human race if we can't contain him in that time?!" Jon was flabberghasted by the perceived nonchalant attitude the olympian king had towards earth's imminent destruction.

"Still Luthor is dangerous, from what my father's told me, he rose up to be one of Clark's greatest opponents without any outward superhuman abilities, his twisted mind was more dangerous then some of the nastiest villains powers." The Luthor name left a bitter taste in his mouth, there was no love for that family in the House of El. Not to mention he played a large role in the incident that resulted in his father, the original Superman getting banished from earth years ago.

Jon himeslf had intended to investigate what he felt like was Luthor's schemes & manipulatinos to push Superman, his most hated rival from the earth. Still after reports of his death, and even more so after they were confirmed Jon abandoned the tireless crusade. His father had faith that if Luthor was responsible for the lies that cast him from the planet all would be revealed in due time, and just wanted his son to protect the people while he was gone handling other threats in other regions of the galaxy. "I don't agree with your grandfather's final resolution no matter what whether we get Luthor or not in two weeks we can't let him destroy the earth, the Light Brigade performed several sweeps of the world for him, and his remains turned up, so that means either the Light really couldn't find him..or...he's alive and infiltrated the Light..."Jon said the last part in ominious tone the coincidence was eerie since they were just talking about the possibility of the Light being corrupted earlier. "I heard you got a message babe, who was it? Sorry to intrude but based off your reaction you seemed quite happy, I know this probably isn't the best time with what Zeus just said so if you want me to my mind my business just tell me." Jon remarked he had a faint worry she might have found someone else, but really it was just him being nosy.
Greg raised an eyebrow to Troy's remarks. "You defeated Superman? My son your power continues to amaze me." The father spoke quite pleased to know Troy had other means within his power to defeat the caped crusader.

"I must admit it's been quite troublesome to attain details, its run by the Light Brigade. They are unlike any government agency from where we come from, the are a global agency which has no international borders, there are few places on this world you can escape the full force of the Light if you become their public enemy, and the technology they have at disposable makes them much more of a viable threat then S.H.I.E.L.D., HAMMER or the Mutant Response Division." Greg spoke with a warning tone on his voice, while Troy was a smart criminal, he was practically pleading with him to listen. There was no established absolute hierarchy of power in this world, meaning you could pulverize Superman and get taken down by some street level Light soldiers if they had the right equipment.

"I'll have my secretary compile all the information on this facility, and deliver the information to you personally, as I said we can't risk making direct enemies with the Light. " Greg reached in his drawer and handed Troy a wallet, in it was an ID for him that fit this dimension, a debit card, and two credit cards. "I've set up an account with you with around 1.7 million dollars, each of the credit cards has a limit of 50K, you can also have your old position back. Based on the unfortunate news you've brought to me it sounds like a thorough investigation of both the scope of this cosmic threat & the location of the Shadow League should be priority, still I ask you should we manage to crush this threat like others in the past, perhaps a more permanent move to this world will ensure us a better future at the top of the food chain without the Phoenix, Ice-Hand & some of the other goody two shoes of the SXM." Greg finished for now they were all on the same side, and he'd always stand by Troy. Still he could do without some of the power-houses on the league once this was all said and done with, that is if they managed to st op this threat considering it was on a level which they hadn't faced before.
"Hey stupid bitch, she's taking our fucking weapons!" One of the protestors yelled, seeming to notice Katy's interventions.

"Stop that dumb bimbo!!" Another man yelled, and pulled out a gun shooting at Katy, while a Light Brigade chopper crashed into the crowd smashing people below, then exploding killing others nearby. Meanwhile Milo now had his hands full with Sean who was punching him in the face while smashing him through the walls of the sewer under ground.

"Enough!!! I call upon the Second Magic, Infinite Parralel Punch" Using the second magic he pulled strength from 10,000 alternate realities and delivered a pulverizing blow that sent Sean upward and through the ground, crashing into a fire hydrant above ground. Milo rose from the sewers, using his matter powers to purge every unclean molecule he'd picked up from being thrown in the sewer off his body, doing the same molecular cleansing on Sean's quantum armor seeing as how he had to keep fighting him. Noted, unfortunately this rage has consumed Sean as well, and he's fully charged, he has enough power to destroy an entire galaxy at full power, but he's fighting like a mindless brute rather then using his powers intelligently. From what I can tell, this rage is sentient meaning it's alive, I was able to use Misery's power to seal off the rage from entering me and you for now at least.

Right as he said that Sean had used his powers to form massive gravitational energy around Milo crushing his body causing him to yell and end his telepathic response to Katy. Milo drew upon his powers of light emitting an omnidirectional wave to break the gravitational barrier, teleporting behind Sean and using Terrel's power to fuse with Sean's quantum armor. Sean began screaming in agony forming a massive quantum blade that he slammed into the ground. The sword began expanding in size tearing through the ground and growing rapidly until it smashed through five nearby buildings until it landed in the nearby ocean.

"GET OUT!!!" Sean screamed, sending out a shockwave of gravitational and kinetic energy through the blade causing the top half of the five buildings to explode killing hundreds of people in an instant, but also effecting the end of the blade in the water causing a massive tsunami to begin to form and start heading towards National City. Thanks to Sean's kinetic and gravity energy the wave rose in height to the point that the tallest building in the city was only half the height of the wave, and the shadow of the wave covered the city in darkness as the ominious body of destructive water raced towards the city at lightning speed.

The wave eclipsing the city seemed to break the spell of rage on the masses of people fighting, with their senses restored and converted into pure unbridled fear seeing the titanic wave that was heading towards the city to snuff out the lives of everyone in National City, as well as the towns & cities nearby. "OH MY GOD!! SOMEBODY HELP US!!!!"

"WERE ALL GONNA DROWN!!"

"Oh Lord!!!"

"Oh noooooo we need a hero!!!" Different people screamed & pleaded for help scattering, a stampede was formed from the running people, while others free from the spell punched and kicked people out of their way to get to their cars only to find that all the cars downtown where of no help as Milo had turned the tires to jello of all the cars downtown. The Wave grew even bigger as it was seconds from hitting the dock, meanwhile Milo as the armor had wrapped around Sean constricting him, and utilized Harry's powers to unleash his lion flash attack, utilizing protons to initiate a violent cellular attack on Sean from within his armor to bring him down, unfortunately while carrying out his finishing attack to bring down Sean he was too pre-occupied to handle the imminent tsunami wave about to wipe out the city & kill millions.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 5:55 pm

" Well what do you think? " Tanesha asked, turning to Riku

The demon thought for a moment " Well its the only semi reliable piece of information we've come across. If its where their holding the powerhouses, Emmet would definetly be there, maybe Ashe too "

" Aight, then we need to find out more about info about that, but how are we gonna do that in this place " There knowledge of the situatio and location was still severely lacking.

Riku smirked " Well finding somebody high up and torturing the information out of them has always served me well "

Tanesha bit her lip, leave it to Riku have torture as his go to option " Maybe, I think we need to focus on finding the others as well, Can you locate them? "

" Possibly, still trying to get a feal on this place, but finding the others should probably work easier then finding Emmet " Riku snapped his fingers and a table in the corner jumped over to them. Riku began tracing a finger over the table, leaving trails of magical energy as he worked on drawing a figure of the city.

" Uh hope you dont mind if were here for awhile " Tanesha said apologetically " Hopefully this wont take long. Oh, have you met any of the heroes here like....Batman? "

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 6:23 pm

"Batman?" Dave poised and then suddenly it occurred to him, Gotham City. Fleeting thoughts about the DC comics, and DCU entered his mind.

He wished he'd have paid more intention to this side of comics, but Filipe & Harry had already over-loaded him with information about Marvel during his tenure of learning more about the Phoenix Force to help his wife & their marriage.

"No we haven't ran into him, with the way the world is right now, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't active anymore. The Light Brigade & the Justice Force seem to be the most active "heroes" of this world" Dave annuncinated the word heroes, spitting out the word with a very sarcastic tone showing his disapproval of the so called saviors of this world.

"We did run into Superman however, he tried to put her in the Still Zone. Still whether he's the original Supes or not that I don't know" Dave finished with that, in the midst of his super fast attacks he hadn't got a chance to ask him the more mundane details about his life such as his favorite color or whether he was the original last son of krypton.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 8:03 pm

Dave had a point, Sandra thought maybe she was being a bit to hard on him. She just hoped Dave understood a little more then he did, but it was what it was. Riku and Tanesha discussed their plan and before long Riku had gotten busy doing something with one of the tables in the room. In response to Tanesha's question "Personally I don't mind, it'd be refreshing having another girl around to chat with rather then hanging out with the guys 24/7. Pull yourself up a seat."

In regards to Tanesha's other question "Yea the first people we met where Superman, Wonder Girl and Cyborg. Unfortunately all they wanted to do is take me and lock my up into the Still Zone. I would of been a goner if not for Troy and Dave as I hadn't even woken up when the Justice Force arrived. I only woke up around the end of the battle."

-----

"That's the problem Jon. We all know how smart Lex is, one of the smartest bad guys in history. So take his brains, and combine that with the fact that he now processes enough power to not just threaten mankind, but the gods as well according to Zeus. And you see why he must be dealt with, and swiftly at that. This isn't the same Lex Luther our parents are used to dealing with, now he has brains and power. That makes him way more dangerous then ever before." Her seriousness briefly changed to a smile. "As for the message, it's mom. She's headed back home."

-----

"It is a temping offer. Ventro never really bothered us much as he still views me as a friend even after my exist from SXM. Fuller has meddled in our affairs a couple times though, so it would be nice to be rid of her. Either way I better check back to make sure Dave haven't fucked anything up. If Fuller does get her memories back and stays out of the Still Zone, The Phoenix could be a big help to our cause for once. Still we should find as many of the others as we can." Troy took the cards, it felt good to have money. A day in poverty was one damn to many. "You don't mind if I take the quick exit do you?" Greg gave his son a nod and Troy vanished with teleportation.

Arriving back at Dave's room he Troy seen Sandra and Dave sitting on the couch with two black people in front of them, one standing and the other doing something he couldn't quite see from his view point. "What is this, a robbery?"

-----

Noticing the wave wasn't stopping Katy levitated herself in the air, clapping her hands together she slowly pulled them apart and extended until both arms where fully outstretched. This caused the tsunami to split with walls of water circling out to go around either side of the city instead of crashing down upon it.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 8:53 pm

" Thanks gurl, dont mind if I do " Tanesha said taking a seat " I know the feeling, i'm one of two girls in our group. Its not too bad though, our group is entirely lgbtq+, so that parts nice "

" Just say our team is basically all girls then " Riku tossed out, he pressed his palm to the table and pulled it up, raising a perfect duplicate of Gotham City " I have a decentish amount of knowledge of DC stuff, the live action movie franchise is a trainwreck for one thing. Otherwise its bits and pieces of wiki. Superman eh? The original OP motherfucker, but hes weak to magic, batman is batman so nothing really to do against that " he raddled off a series of random DC facts before turning back his mini city.

Riku raised his hand and after a moment, the letters CB manifested on his skin, Tanesha apsentmindedly rubbed her left arm where her own Code:Breaker mark was.

" Alright lets see where these bitches are "

He chanted an incantation in some language that sounded vaguely Latin and the mini city started glowing. Riku frowned " I dont know what the fuck is up with this city, Tanesha theres me and you, but its hard to see if any of the others are here.....wait a minute " he leaned in closer " That shouldnt be there " he said almost to himself

" Something wrong? " Tanesha asked

Riku thought for a moment then frowned " There a tower, its magical in nature and it shouldnt be here. Its basically invisible to all but the most skilled of spellcasters, and theres only one magician in this multiverse that I can think of that would own it, fucking John Constantine, theres two cb signatures there and if I had to guess its Jericho and Genesis "

Tanesha starred at the demon, he seemed serious, more serious then she could ever recall him being, who was this John Constantine " So how do you wanna handle this? "

Before Riku could answer Someone suddenly appeared in the room.

Riku rolled his eyes " Oh great we ended up at a Klans meeting, look you pasty botttle of elmers glue, the only thing getting robbed in this bitch is about to be your teeth from your face "

Tanesha stiffened, something about this guy seemed familiar but she couldnt place him " Uh friend of yours? " She asked Sandra
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 9:32 pm

Sandra replied to Tanesha "To be honest I'm not sure. He was there when I woke up, he'd taken down Superman and was fighting to keep me and Dave out of the Still Zone, so I sided with him. He also defended us from, what was it again Dave, Solid Mist? He says his name is Troy but he actually hasn't said much about himself."

Troy meanwhile addressed Riku. "You wouldn't be the first to try. I've already racked up two wins since I got here yesterday, you two can be three and four to zero if you want." As he stepped up closer to the group he took of the girl, she seemed familiar. Actually so did the guy, he remembered seeing this persons face. Greg's organisation kept records of potentially trouble groups. Troy probably seen his face in a intel file. The girl though felt more personal. "Alright, so who are you two and why are you here?" If these where survivors from the other universe then it couldn't hurt to at least look into them.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 11:13 pm

The tension Dave felt earlier was starting to dissipate, these two claimed their boss had access to the Phoenix Force like Sandra, meaning he was powerful. The two who'd warped into the motel room didn't seem particularly weak either, with years in the SXM he knew the power of strength in numbers.

Moments later the tension was back and thicker then before when Troy returned, seeming to get into a dispute with Riku. Oh brother, the last thing we need is another fight on day 2, can't we just roast marshmallows and sing kumbaya Dave projected these thoughts to Sandra, but he wasn't being serious about bursting out into a song about peace.

Rather he just wanted to avoid any unncessary conflicts, his ribs still ached from the blows Jon dealt him yesterday. "Welcome back Troy, so since your here in one piece? I'm guessing that business you had to handle earlier went smoothly or no?" Dave didn't give explicit details not knowing if Troy wanted everyone to be aware of their business, but he smoothly teleported the envelop full of cash back into Troy's pocket. He would be able to full the $2500 delivered by Greg's grunts earlier back in his right pocket.
"Your right, it seems like some of the smartest ones would rather waste their intellect tarnishing this world, instead of making it better." Jon had no love for Luthor, and seeing as how he had a knacking suspicion that he was involved with his father's banishing that only intensified his biased hate towards the bald genius.

"I fully agree that Luthor is a dangerous maniac, I'm also saying we can't let Zeus destroy the earth either, the only reason I'm concerned because if he's been alive all this time, and our parents, the Light Brigade & the rest of the team hasn't been able to find him in all this time, is 2 weeks enough?" Jon's rage switched to concern showing at the end of the day he didn't want the world to get destroyed. He felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, and took it out reading an alert he'd received from Tyler about the riot in National City & a Tsunami that came out of nowhere & was stopped out of nowhere just as quick.

"My father, Clark raised me never to take what you can't give back, by that I mean human life. But I wouldn't mind making an exception for that bastard, but I've got more bad news, there was a riot in National City, a metahuman got involved, half of five buildings were blown up, they estimate at least 900 lives were lost. I'm going to meet John at the watchtower why don't you head down to the charity event in Detroit, it's suppose to start in 40 minutes. I'll see what I can uncover about national city, and that's great news about your mother, I can't wait until the day I can clear my father's name so the real Superman can return." Jon while prideful in in himself & his work was more then willing to relinquish the title of superman if it meant he could have his father back. While most people weren't aware he'd confessed to Amy how much he loved & missed his father, and how he was 100% sure he was framed and would never willingly do anything that resulted in innocent people getting hurt.
"Really, you don't say?" A devious smile gathered on the corner of Greg's lips, if they could get Fusion in their corner, even better in this new world then he truly felt their criminal empire would be un-beatable. "I'll get the schematics for the military facility where the kryptonite is being stored, & have my contacts look into locating more of your friends. Keep in contact with that new phone I gave you it works in this dimension."

After Troy left, Greg made a call to have his people look into finding more of the SXML. When he'd gotten to this dimension, he didn't have access to any files or information besides what he had on his phone, luckily he kept some information about the Shadow League on his phone, so he'd transfered what he had to his database in this dimension to provide any help he could for his people to use to track the SXM.
The cellular light attack had been enough to topple Sean, Milo de-fused from his quantum armor only seeing the tsunami wave at the last minute.

Before he did anything else, Katy had sprung into action saving the city from drowning. Taking it one step further he used his powers over temperature to generate large levels of heat near the water walls dissipating them into harmless mist just in case there was a third party that was responsible for the wave.

He used his matter powers to form cuffs around Sean's arms made of admantium & anti mugen. He threw him over his shoulder, and flew over to Katy. As he landed he noticed that the rage had dissipated, but the damage was done. Sirens were blaring, Light Brigade choppers, ambulance & police cars where pulling up to the scene. "I've got Sean, he's in cuffs that should keep him contained, I made them out of anti mugen to keep his powers at bay & admantium because it's damn near unbreakable." Thinking a little farther ahead he turned some air around Sean's head into a blind-fold, then used TK to wrap it around his face blocking his vision as well just in case the source of the sentient rage was able to look through his eyes so to speak, he was trying to think of everything to keep their magical hideout an effective hideout.

"Should we head back to the others? Honestly I don't think we should stick around, we saved the day sure, but we have no idea how our actions looked to anybody else." His voice oozed with concern, it was clear that after the surprise fight with the quantum manipulator he was trying to evade any more unexpected conflict.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 11:31 pm

Riku chuckled, his teeth becoming rows of razor sharp teeth " Oh so you bout it bout it, lookie here pasty bitch, I aint slapped the shit out of a dumbass mothafucka in a good.....hour, so yeah that little pissass, probably dumb luck win streak is going out the window "

" Ok gurl lets back it up " Tanesha said, getting up with the air of someone who had to break up a lot of fights, walking over to stand in front of Riku who was radiating a riddiculous amount of bloodlust, with a sigh she turned to Troy " Look my name is Tanesha and this is Riku, were part of a shadow organization called the Code:Breakers. Our leader is a guy named Emmet, who is also a host for the phoenix force. We got brought here, same as the rest of you but what I'm gonna guess is different means. It seems Emmet and may one other of our team is locked up in some place called the still zone. So were trying to find the rest of our people and hopefully launch a rescue opporation "
Tanesha was hoping they could avoid a fight, something told her it wasnt something any of them needed right now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 2:35 am

The girl was right, a fight wasn't what was needed right now, plus Troy realised he should be trying to make allies not enemies. "I remember reading about the Code:Breakers. Your girl is right that we don't need a fight right now, even though it looks like neither of us would turn one down. I'll level with you two, this world is doomed. Whatever destroyed out world will hit here in about a month. I have people trying to track down any SXM that might of survived. If you want to meet back up after tracking down however many Code:Breakers your able to find, we can all band together and stage a assault on the Still Zone as one. If we're going to survive what's coming, then we all need to stick together. SXM, Code:Breakers, Avengers, whatever group your in, it doesn't matter right now. This is survival."

Troy took the envelope Dave slipped back in his pocket, and tossed it back to him. "Keep it for yourself and Sandra, I don't need it anymore."

Sandra projected her thoughts to Dave "So Troy is offering a team up? If Riku and Tanesha accepts this, are Troy and Riku even going to be able to get along?"

-----

"I know it sounds harsh. Luther must of gotten into some real dangerous stuff if Zeus is giving us a two week or else limit." Jon would get some news about rioting, tsunami and meta-humans in National City, but would urge Amy to go attend the charity event. "Right I'll take care of the charity event. If you decide to check out National City, then be care alright."

-----

Katy agree'd. "Yea we should avoid all the attention. More then likely we'll be blamed for starting all this. As for the rage it stopped when the Tsunami came in, apparently other emotions can override the blood lust. This time it was fear that set people straight."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 2:47 am

Dave was surprised by Troy's gesture but wasn't complaining the more money the merrier after all. It was a large step up from what he started with yesterday.

"Thanks" It was sincere but it originated from his confusion on who he'd disregard such a fairly decent sum in a foreign dimension. I have no idea, we can only hope. The last thing we need is a fight amongst ourselves That was the main concern Dave had, and also maybe figuring out a way to improve their living conditions, more spacious would be delightful.
Jon had made his way to the watchtower seeing John Stewart had just returned as well from some work.

"Been keeping busy?" Jon asked as he walked over to the watchtowers fridge to retrieve some orange soda, and cold fruit.

"Yeah I should be asking you, there was a riot & a tsunami in national city, where the hell where you and your girlfriend" The Green Lantern asked clearly irate with Jon, folding his arms to show that physically.

"We were handling something, everytime we don't show up to the scene dosen't mean were fucking, were saving the world too. And I've got bad news, Zeus contacted us, said he's going to destroy the world in two weeks unless we find a dead man, Lex Luthor." Jon sighed and walked away not even catching a glimpse of Stewart's reaction, if he was white his face would have been pale. The only thing he was thinking was rage, all directed at Lex wondering what he could have gotten them into with the king of olympus.
Milo teleported himself and Katy back to the mansion where Rachel, Tesla, Silver Rider & Filipe had already finished most of the breakfast.

Rider was playing PS11 having went and stole an electronic store at the speed of light choosing to ignore Tesla's advice about the Light Brigade & only managing to get away with it because of his speed & the fact that the hide-out was magical so the devices couldn't be tracked even if they had a tracking system. "Yo what is that"?"

"Play Station 11, dope as hell, honestly one of the best things about this world." Rider was enthralled by the system, any PSn's fan from 2021 a pure dream system.

"Ok I might have to check that out but.."Milo had a small geek moment but quickly returned to the reality of their situation, decieding to address Tesla as among them she'd been in this world the longest. "I need your help, me and Katy went out to handle some random riot in the city that was caused by living rage, and our friend here was affected by it." Milo tossed Sean over to Filipe who was walking to the kitchen.

"Hey what gives?" Filipe inquired as he caught their friend.

"He's been affected by living rage that makes people do nothing but want to kill, I've cuffed him, there's a containment center in the basement put him up. Before waiting on a response Milo teleported Filipe downstairs with their unconscious ally to make sure he was put away now, then turned back to Tesla. "I'm going to investigate further, me and Katy quelled the situation, but by the looks of this world if we got caugt on any recording media the Light's gonna blame us, as a result Katy should lay low, I can shape-shift, and as long as we don't run around this city where you escaped we should be able to stay anonymous."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 2:15 pm

Sandra chimed in hearing Dave's thoughts. "Troy doesn't strike me as the generous type, I don't think he's letting you keep that money just to waste on stuff we don't need right now. A couple grand could cover hotel rooms and food for the next little while, while there was a time and place to spend big, now probably wasn't the right time nor place for that. They still had no income, Dave needed to be more concerned with taking what he had and making it last as long as possible.

-----

"Fair enough. For the week I was free before Intergang barged in, I was careful not to make waves as I poked around anyway. There is no reason the Light Brigade should suspect of anything, I'm just another ordinary every day citizen."

It was a bummer for Katy that she had to lay out, it was always more fun being out in the field. But those where the breaks of being a hero.

-----

Amy had gotten dressed up and was on her way to the charity event, taking normal transportation as you generally don't want to super hero dive into the middle of a crowd of people.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 4:13 pm

Oh sometimes I forget your an all around mind-reader, I don't mean right this second, the priority isi laying low at all costs and this will do just that without stealing [i] Dave projected his thoughts back to Sandra, although he did like living in luxury and missed how their home on Genosha. He wasn't about to go blow the cash in a new dimension, afterall they weren't on vacation. [i] Perhaps we should find a way to bury the cash, or split it amongst both of us, so neither of us are walking around broke [i] Dave made a suggestion to her when suddenly the were a knock on the door.

Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock

Seven repetitive knocks, all of which caused a chill to flow through Dave's skin as he pondered who it could be. "Hello open up, it's Light Brigade, we're carrying out a local investigation and need to ask some questions if you've seen someone & also to present you an image of the man we're looking for." The Brigade soldier declared behind the closed door.

Dave focused teleporting out the hotel room then teleporting back inside. [i] Sandra it's three soldiers I teleported outside a small distance away from the room, it dosen't look like an ambush. They have weapons, but the have two pictures in their hand. If their looking for a man, then perhaps you should open the door, I highly doubt the Justice Force would send 3 regular guys after you, this sounds like something else
Dav eprojected the likely thoughts as the Light soldier knocked one more time, Dave quickly teleported himself, Troy, & Riku into the nearby bathroom decieding if they were looking for men, Tanesha & Sandra would be the most viable people to talk to them, and if needed th three could spring into action with the element of surprise.
Milo noticed Katy's disapointment, but he wanted somewhere here that he could trust. Sure he was making up with Filipe & he loved his sister, but as it was Rider was irresponsible and so Katy was the only offensively powered person at the hideout that he trusted. Placing a hand on Tesla he opened up a portal, and marched the two of them through it, causing them to reappear in Gotham City.

To take it a step further, Milo used his matter powers to change their clothes, and also put the light brigade symbol on their shirts. "I made us change, and slapped a brigade symbol on our shirts, we should start investigating but let's stick together."

"Come on." Milo said as he began walking to a nearby park, where they spotted a disheavled man in unchartestically dirty clothe who ran up to him.

"You guys need to get out of here, it's coming! The monster is here! The monster is here, the lies will be exposed, all shall fall to the lies of Savage!" The man yelled out seeming gibberish, and ran off, Milo raised an eyebrow. Using his X-Ray vision and super-hearing he looked around the area spotting a run down-ware house where some people were having a cult meeting.

"There's some sort of end of the world cult in that building that man just ran off from, it's two blocks away from this park, let's check it out." Milo said and started walking towards the building, Tesla would notice another guy older in his 40's, white who was peeking behind a bush watching them although milo didn't seem to pick him up with super hearing. Seeing Milo & Tesla start walking towards the warehouse, the man took one more look at the two, whispered something, then started walking with a fast pace the opposite direction after unknowingly making eye contact with Tesla.
As the charity event was getting started and Amy was arriving, she was surprised to see none other then her mother Diana, the original Wonder Woman. She walked over to her daughter and embraced her in a tight hug, she'd been gone for the past 3 years on a secret mission.

"Amy, my daughter, Great Hera I am so glad to see you here. You have grown to be such a hero."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 6:42 pm

Terry Worth was just a Metropolis journalist, who happened to be out of town at Business in National City. He was thinking about taking a job out here at Catco Media, the company had grown from it’s humble roots as a gossip agency 35 years ago. Cat Grant had truly formed it into a media monopoly that not only adapted to the age of social media even in light of the Light Brigade’s restrictive internet practices but one that rivaled it’s oldest opponent in Metropolis, where Terry currently worked the Daily Planet.

He had a three day trip and didn’t plan much excitement, really it was just a cover for the operation he intended to make a couple bucks off of out here. Venom smuggling, it was something he’d picked up in his younger years when he was short on cash. However with the Light Brigade cracking down, and hauling people off to jails, and the worst being sentenced to the Still Zone, even though that was normally reserved for beings above regular power he stopped taking chances. That was until one fateful evening he got tied up with Morgan Edge, a man who knew how to do crime the “Right” way in this new era, thanks to his smooth operating organization otherwise known as Intergang.

He had to admit it was quite lucrative, the pay was far superior then what he was getting as just a regular journalist. It wasn’t like the golden age when Superman first arrived in the skies of Metropolis, and getting a headliner with him could get you a bonus of a few grand for an up and close interview with one of the world’s most popular heroes. The Brigade had eliminated a vast amount of danger in the world after the war, and you’d be a fool to try to report on any atrocities supposedly committed by the Light.

“We’re here” His Lexer Driver told him, Lexer was most popular ride-sharing app. Lexcorp had purchased out Uber & Lyft two years before World War 3 and it was still a monopoly even with Luthor reported to have bit the dust.

“Perfect” Terry said, hoping out the car. He only had two bags that he was able to sling around his shoulder so he had no need for the driver to pop the trunk.

Within a few moments he’d checked into his 5 star luxury condo and already ordered room service. As he settled in he took out a small box to check his venom supply, it was only about 20 doses but each dose was going for $3000 dollars out in National City, and he was getting rid of the whole load for a whopping 50K later this evening. He enjoyed himself with some marijuana, prescription pain-killers, one of nation cities finest escorts, and Lexflix. The course of his day changed dramatically in the afternoon and it wasn’t when Lexflix sent him a notfication pop up asking him if he was still watching. Of course he had paused his show on Lexflix to go downstairs to get some more Lexabis OG, 7 grams of  a designer strain of marijuana owned by Lexcorp, that dead guy sure owned a whole slew of companies.

After he pocketed the sealed bag of lexabis marijuana in his inner cargo pocket, that was the moment changed. Sliding through the screen-doors he was filled with unbridled rage. Every instinct in his mind was turned primal, and it was if the seemingly eternal toil of combat his ancestors was in engulfed his brain. Not much was clear about what happened next except a good deal of violence, in the end he’d gotten into the street where he’d faced an opponent much too big for him. The opponent an older male Dominican gentlemen was in his early 30’s, but his prime when it came to athleticism. He was 6’2, a whopping 197 lbs all muscle, and had the striking power of a trained boxer.

Terry in his blind fury had managed to beat down three people from the course of his front sliding doors, to the middle of the street. The first victim was an old lady whose hair was just starting to gray, not his proudest even divine rage influenced moment. The second victim a little boy no older then 7 years old, the third combatant was someone 3 years his senior but looked like he’d participated in a few bouts of starvation in his life that weren’t optional. So his fourth and final round against the Dominican proved to be his undoing.

Within seconds he was brought to his knees by a series of powerful punches. To finish things his superior opponent tripped him sending him face first into the pavement. Blood rushing down his head but not much oh he didn’t worry about because of what came next. The irate Dominican boxer delivered a series of powerful kicks to his leg breaking it, leaving him on the floor wailing in pain. But it seemed luck had decided to come to his side, when some plains clothed meta human {{MILO VENTRO}} had rushed over to him and healed him. With nothing but a tough, and as his luck would have it the rage dissipated just then. He came to witnessing pure pandemonium. The top half of five buildings two streets over where engulfed in flames, sirens were blaring, a strew of bodies littered the streets although luckily not deceased. But some had unfortunately passed on, others were in critical condition were riddled with bullets and were being put in stretchers from what looked like obvious severe blunt trauma to their craniums.

The scene was breathingly awful, and the next thing that caught his attention nearly caused his heart to beat faster then possible unless a stroke was imminent. He saw a gargantuan wave, a truly huge and terrifying horrific mass of water heading straight towards the city. The shadow of which eclipsed even the tallest of buildings, and caused a massive stampeded. The allure of the quarter of Lexabis had effectively and efficiently been utterly dissipated by the pure terror surging through every pore of his skin. “Holy sh-“He didn’t even take the time to finish the curse word that was falling from his lips, instead whisking himself away from his spot. Not one to be frozen in fear, he jetted down the streets as fast as he’d ever run. He was no olympic sprinter and far from a speedster, but as one foot touched the ground the next one was already ahead. He burst through the crowds, pushing people aside with no concern but for his own service. A deep rooted primal urge to avoid a gruesome fate under those metric tons of Aquafina fueled his every movement.

Adrenaline gave him strength, speed, agility & determination he didn’t think he had or could ever summon in a regular situation. “OI MIGO” His face smashed into a hispanic man’s face literally sending him plummeting into the window of a parked hovercar without even taking a moment to stop. He used a woman who’d fallen to the ground as a stepping stone smashing his foot into her neck ignoring her screams of pain as he summersaulted off her fallen figure still pushing. Landing near a 13 year old girl who he bumped into he shoved her violently in front of two other men running causing all three to collapse.  “MOVEEE!!!” Terry shoved a German man who’d frozen to watch knocking him into a parked SUV, and then punching a woman near him who tried to grab him, perhaps a relative or lover of sorts. The blood on his knuckles was hurled through the air as he kept running, only to finally meet his match in a. Bump on the sidewalk. This insigifgant crevice in the ground was what his mind assumed to be his undoing. It was if time slowed as gravity defied him, karmic retribution for the many he’d shoved and pushed aside with no concern of their physical harm his actions caused in his maddened rush to escape one of his oldest fears of drowning.

He slipped getting pushed by four other people in the stampede but luckily getting shoved and hitting the ground in the entrance of a nearby ally. “NO!” He raised his arms up instinctively, the sound of roaring water nearly defeating. Chest about to cave in from fear, the shadow making th entire sky above him pure black. Then it was al gone, he thought maybe he was dead and the impact of the wave killed him so suddenly he was already on trial in the afterlife. But no, mustering the strength to ignore every ounce of fear in his body he peaked out the alley to see the wave receding and being split into massive walls of water around the city. Then the cherry on top of the miracle dissipating into mist, an hour later he was in his room inhaling kush from a massive backwood he’d rolled.

“Jesus Christ, I’m selling this shit and getting the fuck out of here, I like the money Edge, but I saw death today.” He was muttering to himself as he took another hit. Feeling high enough and not wanting to risk paranoia with what he already experience he asked the half of the wood he had left putting out the marijauna cigar. He decided to retreat to his own work related devices to pass time until the scheduled venom deal. Taking out his MacBook he began working on the article he was currently assigned by the Daily Planet.
"Stay here look around I'll go." Milo instructed hovering in the air, and turning invisible. He drifted through the air towards the destination he'd locked in on. Now was the time to proceed, he was finely tuned into all his enhanced senses especially hearing as he approached the structure. His lack of visibility to the cultists meant he could ease drop with impunity.

A sudden throng of pain emerged to distract him from said mission, causing him to wince although not to be seen by others.

"When will you tell them. Your a monster, I won't allow you to tarnish my name, to go any further." The voice of Milo rung out and inside Milo's head, we see him facing off with Emperor Fusion. Milo having electric sparks sizzling at his finger tips, while Fusion's elemental weapon of choice was intense hot blue flames.

"Please I'm in control now, you choose this union Ventro, we're one in the same. An entire universe perished because of our bickering, in the whole of my reign as emperor no planet or galaxy under my grip was eradicated unless I choose it to be, for their time was up, they were no longer contributing to the evolutionary assignment the Celestials assigned them Eons ago." Fusion spoke he was far more in tune with his power then his present self, having ventured out & branched into true power under Ilyria's guidance both literally & figuratively.

The cosmic aura of Galactus emanated from his form, as did a keen sense of high level cosmic awareness which he'd picked from Galan turned planaterian during the fabled Big Crunch. Milo himself manifested the physiology of his asgardian friend Kano, manifesting mjolnir in his right hand, leaving his left one the electrical bringer of pain.

"In the midst of our fusion we are one, but I am dominant." Fusion moved at speeds beyond light, and had his hand around Milo's neck. Red demonic energy reverbrated from his body enhanced by Galan's cosmic powers washing over Milo, like an evil cosmic water-gate choking him in essence in this mentally formed arena of Ventro's across time. Milo became the embodiment of light itself to break free from the grip, bursting through the cosmic demon wave, and overflowing every corner of this arena with violent celluar destroying light,

Fusion had let out a scream of pain, but then a chuckle was heard. Milo looked around to locate Fusion but a sense of unease and sickness came over him. "My biology" He responded falling to the ground at his heart nearly beating out his chest, Fusion had unleashed a horrifying combo of painful illusions of his deepest innermost fears, assaulting him with the emotion of panic & using TK enhanced by the second magic to brutally filay off his skin as if he were an animal being prepared to be cooked at a restaraunt.

"I am the greatest." The Phoenix embel formed around Fusion, as he unleashed a psionic barrage of terrifying power combined with cosmic flames, and Dormamu's feared flames of faltine. Milo screamed at the mystical elemental barrage tearing him apart, as Fusion breached the space-time barrier re-entering literally inside Milo, becoming the emobdient of darkness like Jet, but also light at the same time, while reverting Milo to regular corpeal form.

As the attack overwhelmed him Milo's corpse lay on the ground, and Fusion kneeling over him forming the hammer mjolnir in his left hand and electricity in his right in contrast to Milo's earlier choices in this manifested battle of wits. Fusion's eyes glowed, and he Misery sealed the remnants of Milo in this cavern of psionic darkness, forming a cage, then forming several more layers of the cage, and making infinite locks with the second magic, before using the full force of Galan's cosmic power to form a self replicating growing orb of cosmic power that constantly dematerialized Milo's manifestation, grinding it into atoms, then using anti-matter to violently explode the atoms over and over in a locked time loop with infinite scenario's due to second magic all that let to he same scenario.

"Sleep" Fusion commanded his voice roaring thanks to the Phoenix Force, like an omnidirectional vocal assault on Milo, causing his eyes to drift, until he was in slumber, the toremnt to his form manifested continously but him no longer awake or aware to witness it, a sparing only allowed due to them being the same person in essence.

"I am the one with the reigns, I in control, but Emperor Fusion has failed, Earth 716 has fallen to this wave. I will reverse it and do all in my power to mend the universe you once dwelled in that you revere so much, but because they have went to such lengths as to murder my beloved future incarnation of my daughter, & seal off my timeline era to be devoured by the outer gods & many angled ones well I shall grant their request never to return, but my life is only just stating now. The Emperor is fallen, but I'm taking after my father Samuel, now is the era of Ventro."

Fusion grinned, and in the material corporeal world less then a minute had passed, Fusion's eyes gloewd with a purple hue in physical form. The brief splash of color almost catching the attention of one of the cultists being spied on, but with a mere projected thought from Milo his attention was cast elsewhere and the memory of what he just saw erased.

Fusion was now in control fully of the new form, and was very satisfied at the new results. Still he had no intention on changing his form, or abandoning the mission. For all intents and purpouses he was Milo, the new Milo Ventro, the best incarnation there ever was. He decided to project another thought to Tesla to keep up communication. I'm investigating it appears to be some cult, their discussing some mantra bout a great beast that will come to eat the light's society, & usher in a new era. I'm taking notes, you look around the park & see what you find, I've opened up & established a strong psychic link between us and I'll maintain it until we get back to the hideout Milo projected to Tesla as his eyes scurried to look around the cult's warehouse to see if he could uncover any more clues or information about what was going on.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 9:06 pm

Did... did Dave just teleport Troy and Riku against their will? Sandra wasn't sure if how that would turn out for Dave honestly, she could see both men taking offence to that action. Opening the door she greeted the soldiers. "Good day officers, what can I do for you?"

-----

Tesla was going to inquire if Milo really never sensed the middle aged man spying from the bushes, but didn't have the opportunity as Milo went to investigate the cultists. Tesla was already looking around when Milo contacted her, starting with the spot the man was before. Responding back "So are these a bunch of loons, or do you thing something is actually coming?"

-----

"Thank you, it's great to see you again mother. It's been years since we actually shared a space together." It was wonderful to see a family member again after so long. "So how have things been going, I'm sure you must have many stories you simply could share though messages" Amy said.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 10:39 pm

"Hello we are looking for a very dangerous man, it is imperative that we find him. We are going door to door to inform him, there is a deadly virus and this individual is a metahuman who's abilities were used to release the virus, and remove it from the original location."

The brigade soldier spoke, producing an ipad. The ipad showed a point of view of the fight from Gotham Park with the Justice Force that showcased Troy turning into his plasma, hellfire, fire & cosmic flame mix, and Dave using his powers. The ipad camera focused on a cubic device that held a virus that was hit by one of Dave's space waves unknowingly during the battle. The virus then emerged looking like a black goo, then next to it Solid Mist formed. A second space wave went off from Dave causing solid mist, and the black goo to vanish.

"As you can see, he released a highly dangerous weapon into the atmosphere, it is Maxiumum prority for the Light Brigade to find him, we are also informing you that Gotham City has been put under maximum security lockdown & quarantine no one may leave or enter the city. If you see this man please call the Light Brigade immediately, also issuing a warning to all citizens of Gotham anyone found in connection to or harboring that man will be sentenced to 25 years in the Still Zone. There is built in fail safe to prevent the virus from attaching to human hosts known as the Solid Mist." The Brigade soldier shifted the ipad screen to show some images of Solid Mist, whom Troy had evaporated last night.

"If you spot this entity, it means the virus and probably the superhuman thief are within radius, if that entity is damaged or destroyed, the virus will be unleashed within 24 hours. This is a matter of urgency we need all residents of Gotham to work together to be on the lookout for signs of Doomsday activity, godspped ma'am." The Brigade soldier shut down the ipad, and slammed the door. As the door was shut Sandra was able to catch a view of two things Light Brigade soldiers heavilly armed patrolling the area knocking on other doors ipad in hand showing them the signs of the Doomsday virus & the two she just spoke to going to the hotel room next door to give them the same spiel. It seemed that unwittingly in the battle against Superman & the rest of the Justice Force yesterday, Dave's powers had led to a horrific scenario for Gotham City, one that had unleashed a super weapon into the city.

Dave had warped a bag of chips into the somewhat spacious bathroom with Troy, and Riku, and was munching on them as quitely as possible while pressing his ear to the door to try to listen to what the Brigade was telling Sandra & Tanesha. [i] Let us know when we can come out, if we can come out if they leave, what's going on hun [i] Dave projected his thoughts to Sandra, having no idea of the destruction he'd unleashed in Gotham whilst getting beat down by Superman yesterday.
"Stay away from me...I won't let you do this stop! I am Kurt Hamilton and I will not bow to your power" The seemingly insane unhinged man who hadn't shaved anytime recently was backing up against a brick wall sweat dropping down his forehead seemingly talking to himself as no one was around him.

A few moments later some black goo oozed from his eye-lis covering his eyes, forcing them shut and he fell to his knees screaming. The goo stretched around his whole face, and then began climbing down his neck as he pulled at it. He spun around and smashed his head against the wall causing the goo to literally scream with an ear piercing noise, before recoiling back into his skin.

Kurt stumbled forward breathing heavilly, and put his hand against the wall to help himself up, a bruise now seen on his head as well as some blood starting to pool from the injuy of slamming his head into a wall. "What's going on, what's wrong with me? Why...why...God help me." Kurt said silently not knowing Tesla had just observed his internal struggle manifest as liquid black horror trying to seemingly ensare him against his will.
"Yes as you know three years ago, there was an attack at the NYPD campus by two of my most fearsome enemies Circe the evil witch from ancient greek times, and Giganta a murderous scientist who had the power to grow to a height of hundreds or even thousands of feet tall. I managed to slay Giganta after injecting her with a serum designed to nullify her powers, they'd killed so many...I had no choice Hera forgive me if you recall I snapped her neck once she was forced into her mortal form, Circe turned 50 nearby civilians into rats. She escaped the earth in a portal cast out to her by other dark sorcerers, and I went after her.

I've already stopped by a hospital in NYPD, not only was I able to capture Circe, I hunted down all the other sorcerers she worked with, turns out they were working with criminals on earth, but they've all been stopped." Diana explained to her daughter, giving a condensed version of the activities she'd engaged in, and how time passed faster in the mystic realms then on earth which is why she was gone for 3 years.

Still her focus was reuniting with her family, she kissed her daughter again on the forehead. "But alas now is a time for celebration, thanks to acquiring a sample of Circe's evil energies, the Light has been able to restore human form to those she wickedly turned into rats all those years ago, except for two students who passed..during the years I was gone." Diana's head hung low, like Superman she wanted to protect the people of the world, and was sad when even one life was lost on her watch. "I hope families that remain can forgive my soul I did my best to save them all...It hurts my heart that those two students a boy and a girl, beaming full of life died...as animals...I have often voiced my concerns to you about the cruelty of the Still Zone, but for Circe even that isn't enough I wish we could cast her into a real Hell. ." Diana spoke bitterly something she almost never did, but she had no tolerance for evil people who harmed innocents.

"But enough of my stories daughter, today is about you, I'm just glad I can be here, you've made me so proud. I hear your suppose to speak today at this event, to give an update to the people about the good you've done and the crooks you've put away."

"That's right, and we thank you for all your hard work both of you Wonder-Woman and Wonder Girl." Mayor Bruce Kavolton of Detroit approached them having overheard the last part of what they were saying. "I'm glad your here, why don't you to go out back and get some refreshments, we've got drinks, snacks, food, whatever you heroes deserve that and more. We have some celebrity muscians opening the event, followed by words from me, then your up on stage Wonder-Girl, the people of Detroit owe you everything especially after you and Superman stopped that meteor shower from hitting our city three months ago." The Mayor beamed with thankfulness as he recalled that potential devestating event that Amy & Jon had rescued the city from 3 months ago.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 12:05 am

Huh well, hmm, you may of slightly unintentionally doomed the city. Dave shot out of the bathroom understandably wanting to know what happened. Sandra and Tanesha explained about the lock down, Solid Mist and everything that was going on.

-----

Tesla kept her distance, she had enough experience to know something wasn't right here. It looked like something wanted to take over this mans body, and whatever was trying to do so Tesla presumed could jump to her. Milo your keeping communications open right? Are you seeing what I just seen? This person looks like he has a serious problem."

-----

Circe sounded like a real monster, at times like this the Still Zone was good to have. While thinking of being in the Still Zone gave her chills, what scared Amy the most about it was how she feared The Light was using it. The mayor came over singing Amy's praises. "I thank Mayor Kavolton, I am truly honoured by your words." Amy shook the mayors hand and bowed respectfully.

After the meet and greet Amy and Diana took up the offer to check out catering. There was a lot of choices and as Diana and Amy where checking out different tables, Amy noted a folded over note at the edge of her table, a note she swore wasn't there a second ago, and it was addressed to her. Inside it simply read Meet me after the big speech, it's urgent. Amy pocketed the note and met her mother at the table with a big plate of food. She contemplated telling Diana about the note, it's been so long since the mother daughter duo had been on a job together. However it was clear somebody pacifically wanted Amy's attention. So if it's Wonder Girl they wants, it's Wonder Girl they'll get. "They really went all out here didn't they?" Amy asked her mother.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 12:42 am

"What do you mean unleashing doomsday? I didn't even leave the hotel room today how?!"Dave protested feeling like it was hopeless now, how was he stirring up all this trouble in this new dimension. He reached for the remote and turned on the television to get his mind off things.

"Hello we report to you in Gotham we are in a Stage 9 lockdown. The Light Brigade has decided to put up a force-field barrier around the city of Gotham cutting it off from the rest of the United Empire. We regret to inform you that a dangerous unknown male metahuman has released a catastrophic virus into the city of Gotham. If it manages to attach into a host, this virus can lead to the death of hundreds...thousands..millions. We are now enacting martial law in the streets of Gotham, we are going to be uploadding the message globally. The metahuman seems to be able to manipulate the fabric of space, there is a slight possibility he and the virus may have eluded Gotham's parometers, but we are 89% sure this virus is in Gotham. The Light will do all it can to save you, but as your citizens do you part and submit any reports or information you can about this man and these images."

The news screen switched to the same images the Light Brigade had just showed Sandra on the ipad of Dave's powers releasing the virus as a byproduct of the fight, the footage on the news had cut out the part with Troy & Superman's fight, the global news focusing more on Dave & the virus narrowing down what they felt was the most important suspects.
I saw look see what you can find out I'm on my way, I think it's related to this cult. I just snuck into this room here and I found some writings about..a living virus...keep an eye on that guy I'll be over there soon. Milo sent a projection back to Tesla as he remained invisible in the room he'd entered, using TK to move pages and start using his speed to read through the notes about the living virus.

Over by Tesla the man began screaming in pain as the goo violently surrounded his body and began morphing causing a massive blast of lightning to come down striking a nearby building setting the roof on fire, as the ground around the man split open and the man shifted into the fearsome deadly Doomsday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DoomsKurt: I will annhilate humanity, and ALL WILL FALL TO DOOMSDAY!!!!!!!! THE WORLD THAT EMBRACED THE LAST SON OF KRYPTON WILL FALL!!!!!!!

DoomsKurt screamed and kicked the building infront of him literally causing it to collapse on top of itself, as that one kick shattered every support beam. People inside screamed as the building collapsed, those in the first floor running to make an escape that those in above floors weren't lucky enough to do so as DoomsKurt walked into the street grabbing an SUV and throwing it into a building across the street screaming, causing people in the street to start running for their lives.
"I must say so my daughter, nothing I wouldn't expect you to be able to handle. You truly make me proud, my mother would be so proud of the girl you've grown up to be." A warm smile formed on the veteran hero's face. The Amazon briefly closed her eyes as she envisioned a moment with her mother back on Themyscira, the hidden island of the Amazons.

From the mayor singing praises about her & her daughter to finally being back on earth & taking care of Circe & others that threatened earth in the mystic realm. Her life was on a high note that it hadn't been on in literally years, she was obvious to any of the note business involving Amy too enthralled with enjoying her time in the present with her family.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 2:06 am

"You absolute fucking failure" Troy barked, trying not to shout with soldiers running around. "Dave you've been nothing but trouble since we got here. You should honestly just leave, teleport to my empty room across the hell. If we're spotted with you it's going to be out war." Dave took offence to this and stepped up to Troy proclaiming he wasn't going to leave his wife, Troy responded by punching Dave hard in the gut bringing him to his knee's. "Don't you get it, you've done nothing but cause problem after problem the past two days. Now the entire world is on a massive manhunt looking for you. All your efforts are going to result in is getting your wife killed. At least if you hide out in my room, if you are found, you'll be found alone and won't get the rest of us dragged into your mess. If you survive, maybe the SXM can help hide you when we find them. But right now Dave, you are a liability to us all."

-----

As she watched the destruction Tesla wondered where the Light Brigade was, any other time and they are here by now. Tesla realised she might have to step in and try to stall this guy for time.

-----

"You know mother, you should stop by the Justice Force base some time. It'd be cool to see how things have changed from how you remember it, and I'm sure the new generation of heroes would be thrilled having a visit from a living legend like yourself." Amy always held her mother in very high regard, with good reason as she was one of the top heroes out there.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 2:40 am

Dave was flabberghasted they were turning on him, all he wanted to do was save his wife in this new world and now the man who'd offered to help them was kicking them out. "Oh wow your kicking me out, you attacked them! So now it's my fault because I'm who the cameras caught, and my attack freed this virus! Fuck you Troy, you piece of fucking shit, you don't give a damn about my wife, you just wanna use her for your investigation!"

Dave was furious at Troy, and turned to his wife. I can't be here right now honey, I need time to think don't die Dave glared at Troy then teleported elsewhere, until he settled upon an un-occupied house it seemed the family had went out of town a few days prior, lucky for them.

"I can't believe this." A single tear formed on his face, as he went to raid the fridge of the home he broke into and settle on the couch, alone.
Milo teleported near the DoomKurt and immediately delivered a powerful punch to the creature sending him sprawling into an SUV. Light Brigade SUV's, armored trucks, tanks, and men in armored suits with jet-packs pulled up.

"Cease and lay down you are under arrest, listen to the orders of the Light Brigade or you will both be destroyed."

"Both I'm trying to help you idiots!" Milo roared back at the gathered light brigade soldiers, one of them with the megaphone speaking.

"BOTH of you lay down."
"Sir we're picking up a very high power level from this unknown man, were running it to pick up his estimated energy level." A female scientist of the light brigade in the armored truck, she pressed a few buttons on her energy scanner which went over Milo, causing the machine to explode. "Oh my god...he's...Class Z."
"Zod? He's as dangerous as him?" Another soldier in the room.
"Worst, the machine exploded, that is the most dangerous man we've ever read since the scanner's been created."
"We have to put him in the still Zone, and the other target is the Doomsday Virus. This is horrible, contact the Magistrate, and tell him we need to deploy nuclear fission, and wipe out all of Gotham, and stage an evac for the Light Brigade."
"What about the people?"
"What about the people, those are monsters out there, and this is Gotham. Neither will be missed, only the light must emerge from this situation alive."

As they discussed that, the DoomsKurt leapt in the air grabbing a brigade chopper and throwing it at a brigade armored truck. After the explosion the light brigade opened fire on Milo & DoomsKurt. Milo launched a massive wave of hellfire & cosmic fire at the light brigade causing them pain in their souls & minds taking many down, then turned to launch the same attack on DoomsKurt causing it to scream but still push through punching Milo in the chest then kicking him in the head, then began beating him. Milo unleashed a massive beam of quantum energy and light blasting DoomsKurt back, as two men in jetsuits jumped on Milo he turned their armor into jello, then used TK to fling them into the street where a civilian in a car trying to flee the area smashed into them.

"TWO SOLDIERS DOWN! CLASS Z has killed two soldiers." Those words rang, and the Light Brigade uploaded footage of the battle taking place in downtown Gotham, and uploaded images of Milo to their servers saying he was a Class Z threat & needed immediate transporation to the Still Zone with the virus. DoomsKurt leapt into a building tearing through it causing a second building to begin collapsing into the street, Milo used his super speed and moved at the speed of light saving everyone in the building and in the streets around the debris even saving a soldie.

"Your safe."

"DIE MONSTER!" The brigade soldier saved by Milo shot him in the face three times with the laser. "DIE YOU METAHUMAN FREAK!!!"

"I'm on your side."

"GO TO HELL!!!!" The man charged Milo smacking him in the face then spitting in his face. "ALL MONSTERS WILL DIE ALL"

"Enough, I'm tired of you fucking people, coming after me! ALL OF YOU!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE ALL FOR HELPING YOU!!!!!!?!!! ARE YOU SERIOIUSS!" Milo screamed with rage, growing more muscular as he seemingly copied the powers of the DoomKurt entering a muscular similar Doomsday form and punching a hole through the soldiers throat then ripping his head off. Some people nearby screamed and DoomsMilo unleashed heat vision disintegrating both people then turned his head wiping out all living people on both sides of the street on the sidewalk. DoomsKurt roared and jumped into another building topping the third while DoomsMilo flew into the air harnessing radiation and unleashing an omnidirectional blast of radiation wiping out the entire city block except himself, and DoomsKurt, leaving behind ash in it's wake.

"ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS HELP!!!!!" DOOMSMILO screamed and unleashed heat vision blasting through several buildings in Gotham destroying portions of them, murdering hundreds of people while DoomsKurt leapt across the city landing near a casino and burst inside. As Security guards opened fire and patrons ran, the DoomsKurt sprung into action beginning to kill people inside with Light Brigade on the way, while DoomsMilo was conusmed with rage unleashing heat vision on buildings disabling his psionic link with Tesla.
"I think I will do just that daughter, I would be honored. Honestly I'm so happy to be back on earth in these peaceful times, ." Diana smiled however she did have some unfinished business she had a dream where the gods had warned her that Lex Luthor may return to the land of the living among earth, however she disregarded such rumors still she'd look.

"Hey listen my daughter, I have some old friends I want to visit, really more associates. How about we catch up later, I must go see our people." Diana smiled hugging her daughter once more and took to the skies flying towards the hidden island of the Amazons.

Jon was at the charity event and just got done speaking. "And ladies and gentlmen, the city of Detroit will remain safe it is an honor to help and will do everything in power to continue to protect the world, one nation, under God." Jon finished his speech to those in detroit that attended they were all clapping, Jon walked away from the podium to the back where the catering was being served reporters and media workers catching pictures of his famous cape flowing in the wind as he walked. Noticing Amy he walked over to her and embraced her.

"It feels good sometimes just to take it all in, being a hero and all, relaxing, the joy in people who appreciate you, don't you think? I bet your glad Diana is back." Jon slowly trailed off mentioning her mother instantly made him miss his father, and briefly think it was unfair how she got her family back while his was missing and they were both heroes, except his father was framed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate DC Uprising
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next