Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Alternate DC Uprising

Go down 
+5
Mike B
LuckyMan
shinigamiriku
justinlynch3
Marvel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Katy caught the keys, hopefully a magically hidden base would be enough to protect them. "Question if these people can detect high level cosmic energy, do you think it's possible they can also detect magic? I just want to be sure that place is actually safe."

-----

Amy continued to sip her soda as West ran off. That was the big question wasn't it. Are these peoples minds altered, or is the Earth and their entire universe at large really in immediate danger? They had to learn more, maybe if they knew who brought those people here, it could answer some more questions.

-----

Luke wasted no time getting on the jet with the others and took a seat next to Elle. "You see, the proper opportunity. Didn't really expect it so soon but hey, I'll take it." Luke did wonder what Red Hood wanted with them, but that was questions for later.

-----

"We do need food but we're in a different dimension with technology clearly more advanced then our own. We can scavenge, hunt, fish, all sorts of things until we figure out some source of income. What we can't do is just run around robbing places like morons. So smarten up, or next time a slap will be the least of your worries Dave."

Sandra did appreciate the lunch, but not the method. She still found it strange she was married to this guy. What was it she possibly seen in him?

With her memory how it was, Sandra didn't remember the early days of SXM, the times Dave swooped in to save her or all the uphill battles he faced, risking his own life for Sandra's well being. To the current Sandra this guy just kinda came off as a reckless dork, and she could not understand why she would of loved or married such a man. As things stood, she felt pretty much nothing for the guy.

Once Dave and Sandra was finished their lunch Troy burned the wrappers and garbage into nothing, wanting to leave no traces anybody was here. The Light had a starting point, and even a minor robbery was surely to be investigated. Troy wanted to leave no traces, no clues that anybody every occupied this cabin recently. "Alright let's move."

Troy took the two and teleported away once again.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 8:11 pm

"Well they didnt find us we found them by using the Phoenix, they didn't pick up on the cosmic powers they picked up on the mental powers. Until we learn more out about this world I need to avoid using the Phoenix Force, good news is I sensed other hosts and one of them was Sandra." Milo didn't bring up that Troy was likely one of the other hosts. He was friends with both Troy & Katy, but he knew their relationship was soured and due to his damaged memories couldn't recall what terms they were on. He snapped on his seat-belt, & sat back as Katy drove towards Morgan Edge's underground metahuman prison.

"We're in for a fight, just in case your wondering teleportation is a psionic based ability, if we have to we teleport I'm trying to rely on physical powers & force till we learn more about the nature of magic, mental powers and so forth in this new world." Milo wanted to be cautious and he was sure Katy could understand, he had alot of powers but he was missing alot of memories. He'd need more time to recover everything missing from hi smind & until he was at 100% he wanted to avoid getting them into tight situations just because he had absorbed lots of powers over the years.

As Katy approached a red light to their left they could see a guy in a suit complaining about how he wasn't going to pay for his wings & salad at a restaraunt because it wasn't good. "Man fuck you, your not getting my 27 dollars that shit was awful!"

"PLease sir just pay we work hard and."

"Kiss my ass." The angry patron said shoving the waiter into a table causing him to spill two drinks he was carrying. The angry business man turned to leave without paying, when a wormhole opened at a gate near the front of the restaraunt, two SWAT vans tummled through. Armed Light Brigade Police came out and tackled the man. Th beat the shit out of him quickly with a few punches and kicks before cuffing him.

"Your under arrest for refusal to pay, theft of services, and violation of the Light Brigade United Empire country, and global wide peace." The cuffed the crying patron who tried to pull out a wad of cash from his wallet, but he was kicked in the skull again as the two officers pocketed the money.

"Bribery of an officer another attempt, as a result of our DEDICATION to the law we get to take your money for free, your going to the joint tough guy."

"Please I have two daughters! I'm so sorry my wife she had a stroke today, please I've been having a rough day."

"Shut the fuck up prisoner." The Light Brigade cop smacked the man he cuffed then back handed slapped him even harder and tossed him in the back of the police SWAT Team. The Gate glowed light blue and opened up a transportation wormhole, and the cops rushed through with the prisoner, as the light turned green for Milo and Katy in the hovercar.

"Sheesh there real strict, lights green. Based off what we've seen let's not run any lights, use your signal, all that last thing we need is SWAT Teams descending down on us for traffic laws." Milo wasn't scared of the Light Brigade cops, but one thing he'd learned in SXML was never under-estimate a situation. Considering they were dealing with their universe being shattered, he was avoiding all the risks he could in this new world especially with Katy at his side considering she'd been murdered in the Fusion timeline loosing her again would damage his mind.
"Your right! Wow I knew it your so smart Luke! And you kept me way more cheered up then my "Boyfriend" Elle said as she snuggled on Luke's arm hugging it tightly. LEdge saw and tsked again as he sat back in his chair as the jet took off.

They heard the sound of enemy engines, and felt turbulence as the jet did a ally oop in the sky. Red Hood focused on piloting the jet. "Alright kids this is your turn, were going to get shot out the sky and killed, you need to use your powers and get rid of the enemy jets. Plus we can't go back to my place with them on our trail."

"You sprung us out of super jail with no way to get rid of the super pcops." Elle yelled as the sound of engines, and Light Brigade jets shooting at them caused her ears to ring.

"Nobody breaks outta super jail lady, you ARE the plan,." Jason yelled back as he swerved to the side jerking the jet violently to dodge a missile that nearly hit them. Mr. Freeze placed the palm of his hands on the tube that covered his skull.

"You just had to go get them because they might be the key right? Because there from some other world, now we're dead!!!"

"Yeah we ain't dead bub, Luke your with me it's four jets we need to take em donw." Ledge placed his hands on Elle's shoulder and Luke's. Using his knowledge from the X Force he cast a location spell & hive link making the three magically linked and they had an invisible rope with an arrow at the end that would lead them to each other. "Open the Jet, come on Luke let's get busy." Red Hood seemed nervous but Freeze oblidged opening the door of the jet, Ledge leapt out onto one of the jets digging his admantium claws through the window bursting in. He was getting riddled with bullets from the two soldiers in the jet. He pulled at the edges and leapt in stabbing one man in the neck with his claws then lunging for the other as the jet was going down.

"LEDGE!!!" Elle yelled hanging out the door, violent air pulling at the side of the now open plane. Elle used her electricity like a whip to lift Luke and propel him towards one of the other jets, then fired a massive blast of lightning towards the other two jets downing them. Right as she did that Red Hood flipped a button causing the jet to camoflauge turning inviisble but Ledge & Luke could still sense the jet and track it via the spell Ledge cast. Two men in battle-suits on jet packs flew towards them one of them tackling Ledge off the falling jet he was on and starting to pummel him with enhanced punches from the suit, while another jet packed man soared towards Luke to get him off the jet he'd been blasted towards by Elle as it was the last of the initial four jets still in the sky, the two armed guards in the jet opening a window to open fire on Luke with their guns.
Right as the reached their new location Dave fell to the ground in pain starting to fade in and out of space again, and a monstrous roar was heard. A dark mist was seen bursting out of a cut on Dave's arm he'd sustained earlier inthe beating from Superman.

"What the hell..." Dave said weekly drained from the black mist which left his cut and turned into a humanoid form.

"Thank you for the ride, warping through space you've liberated me from my confines, and now I will spread through this world, and run it to ruin. The army of the unkillable will crush this world, and all who dwell in it, there shall be no mercy." The Black Mist seeethed as it assumed a humanoid form and formed a large spiked tail, then formed two spikes on it's arms, and grew more muscular, until the Mist was a physical form.

"Oh shit...what did I do." Dave used a spatial blast against the Solid Mist warrior but it laughed and lunged forward at fast speeds kneeing Troy in the gut with force then punching him, then unleashing a massive shockwave that blasted Sandra back, as Dave got up and wrped the Mist in the sky. Dave then summoned a missile from a testing facility and the missile flew into the mist in the sky causing an explosion. Dave then teleported Troy and Sandra over to him. "Are you guys okay?

"You won't be!!!" The Mist had survived the head on collision with the missile, Solid Mist grew wings and shot forth green electric acidic fire balls at the trio then flew towards them to continue it's attack sending out a violent smokey mist into the surrounding area that would cause Troy, Dave, & Sandra to feel pain & sickness and any attempt to teleport while the Solid Mist remained alive would cause them to bleed and fell like the could smacked with a bus, Solid Mist released a personal virus connected to it's life force so that every time they attempted to teleport they would be in great pain and everyime they used their powers in general until it was killed it would cause them pain and so began it's attack on the trio after passing its curse. "With every breath I take, the ones you take shall hurt! As reward for freeing me, I will grant you all a quick not as painful as everyone else DEATH!!!" Solid Mist roared as it shot more fire-balls and flew closer to attack them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 12:56 am

Katy made sure to drive carefully "So they can move around though portals, and their response times are roughly between 30 seconds to a minute of a crime. Misdemeanours seems not to exist, you are either innocent or a criminal. Black and white, no grey area. It's also likely to assume this Light Brigade has a massive armed force at their disposal, perhaps into the thousands of soldiers like a army. They could certainly be trouble to work around."

-----

Luke in his metal body was unaffected by the bullets. He punched though the windshield grabbing the pilot and swung him into the approaching jetpack soldier. Luke used this opening to deal with the jets copilot. As the jet went down Luke leaped off it and into the recovered jetpack solider. Luke's immense weight sent both men crashing into the ground. Protected by his metal body Luke was back to his feet quickly and made sure the jetpack soldier was dealt with.

-----

"You know Dave, I'm starting to think it wasn't Sandra that was the constant source of trouble in your marriage." Troy shot a fireball at the mist, noticing he felt pain from doing so. When the mist fired a fireball back Dave teleported the 3, almost falling to his knee's in pain after doing so. "Great, so it copies attacks as well" Troy stated.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 1:51 am

Milo looked out. the window at everything coming on, taking advantage of not driving. He was using his enhanced senses to examine the city life in National City, not just taking advantage of Katy being behind the wheels.

"I'm using my super hearing and telescope vision to peak around the city as you drive. They don't have unlimited portals, the Light Brigade has a warp gate system, meaning Portal A takes you to Portal B, Portal B takes you back to Portal A or Portal C. It's an interconnected system but dosen't allow them infinite teleportation the gates have to be charged between use and can only take you to other gates their connected to, and the max distance you can travel with these gates is to a city. Each city has their own seperate network of gates, at least the cities that have them that's what I've been able to pick up so far."

Milo shared the information with Katy so she knew he was actually doing something worthwhile in the passenger seat. As they turned a corner they saw 3 teenagers getting hand-cuffed, the light brigade yelling about no fighting allowed near school properties.

"Please I'm sorry, It'll never happen again. I'm a senior in high school I graduate in a few weeks."

"Next year kiddo, your going to jail for at least 3 months! Hey but were doing a bonus program this year if you give us the entirety of your earnings from work for the next 2 years we'll wipe thi soff ya record, now get in the back criminal."

The Light Brigade soldier shoved the whimpering teen in the back of his squad car, the other cop shoving the other two in the back then shutting the doors. Milo shook his head silently hearing the news from the teens of course it was by another red light that had stopped them so Katy heard as well. "That's awful kids getting 3-5 months in the slammer for a fist fight right before he's suppose to graduate. So I found out the crime rates in this world are way lower then ours, and only 17% of criminals in the whole world who do time i this Still Zone come out and reoffend." Milo shuddered thinking about the still zone, sure the negative zone and the phantom zone sounded awful, but no moment for that long felt like more torture then fighting for your life, at least being on the move fighting to live you felt alive even if it was in pure terror.

"Three more minutes and were there." Milo cast another spell over him, Katy & the vehicle. "The Prison's under ground soon as we get there the car's going to turn invisible, and turn into a wormhole, we'll fall through it and wind up in the hallway of Edge's illegal underground prison in uniform. If the Light shows up we'd all be going to jail so were probably just going to have to deal with Edge's security to get Tesla."
Ledge ran over to Luke as he took down the armored guard on the jetpack, a third guard came flying in and Ledge drew the mursama blade from his pants leg and slashed through the man cutting him i half, blood splurting as both halves flew landing in nearby bushes.

"Feels good to have our powers back, and kicking ass." Ledge looked around it seemed Elle, Red Hood & Mr. Freeze had landed at a remote location within a 17 minute walk from where they were. Ledge sheathed the blade and put it in his pants leg, then retracted his claws following the tracking spell he'd placed on Elle.

"Come on let's go catch up with Elle, those guys helped us out but we don't know nothing about them or this world plus the spell tracks Elle not them." Ledge explained as he took up a light job, they'd been stuck in captivity since they arrived in this world around 10 days ago so he was eager to get going their power dampening technology in this world was superior to their own.
"Yeah you ain't been so lucky with the ladies yourself, that and their ex's swooping back in to get em,." Dave said bitterly referencing Joe coming back into Katy's life.

Solid Mist formed a clawed figure of mist and lunged forward while Dave formed two spatial blades blocking it. Dave formed spatial pressure around the Solid Mist and then carved up extra layers of space to add to the pressure he was mounting on the solid mist. The mist's curse caused a heavy sensation in his lungs as he forcibly used his power despite the mist's beating him down.

"Just be gone." Dave let loose a shockwave of space to pile on top of the attacks, but the mist formed a shackle and chain swinging it through dave's space constructs and slashing Dave's chest. The slash drew blood, as the mist formed a giant boxing glove that punched Dave back then delivered two more blows then ifnally a nother giant mist fist emerged and slammed down on Dave with a closed hand.

Blood splatter flew from his mouth as he lay on the ground in pain, the Solid Mist retracted both constructs firing electric acid flame towards Sandra, then formed four crab legs to stand up and raise its height to 7 feet and become more muscular. The creature leaped forward slamming into Troy with the weight of it's body able to hit him even if he turned to plasma, the mist then turned into a half serpent/snake half man creature and grew to eleven feet and formed fists with claws and rushed towards Troy attacking him.

"THE MIST WILL NOT MISS YOU WHEN IM DONE KILLING YOU ALL MUHAHAHAHHAA!!"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 3:08 am

"Yea let's just hope dealing with the security doesn't trigger the Light to show up and investigate" Katy said as they neared the prison. With the way things looked, they couldn't afford to cause to much of a scene.

-----

"The enemy of our enemy is out friend" Luke quoted as they walked along. "I don't know if Red Hood or Freeze are good or bad, but regardless it seems we share a common enemy. I would expect that a type of rebellion is being formed." Luke shifted back into human form as the cost at this point seemed clear.

-----

Troy waved off Dave's comments. "Please if you think Joe actually had a chance at winning Katy back, then your as stupid as he was. Remember Katy wasn't the one who fell out of love with me, I was the one who turned my back on the SXM and walked away." Troy implied that he had Katy wrapped around his finger for as long as he wanted her until he was done with her, which for the most part was true as Troy and Katy had far less troubles during their time together then Dave and Sandra.

Sandra put up a telekinitic barrier to block the attacks, Troy noted she didn't seem to be using the Phoenix Force at this moment, it was probably for the best although Troy wouldn't of mind the assistance right now. Troy charged straight for Solid Mist, then once within striking range Troy teleport behind Solid Mist touching his shoulder and teleporting the two of them high into the sky. "Try to handle a attack that you can't see". Solid Mist could feel the temperature changing, teleporting twice and now using his power, this guy body "Must be racked with pain, yes it is" Troy said looking to Troy who seemed to be calm on the surface. What was this? No mere man could withstand so much pain. Troy's body began to radiate intense heat, driving up the temperature to the point the sky even seemed to turn red. Dave and Sandra was feeling enough heat way down on the ground to fear getting burns, and it was still rising.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 3:37 am

As they appeared through the wormhole they were surprised to see some Intergang thugs using the remote forcing her to make diamonds. One of the men used the remote to restrain her and forcibly kiss her and felt her up.

"Ah you've got more then just diamonds, good thing with this remote your our little toy when Edge's not around, I'm the new guy and I wanna get my hands on more then your diamonds." The intergang thug whistled at Tesla, while the second was writing down numbers on a piece of paper putting the diamonds in the bag.

"Look we keep this gig we're gonna be well paid, the other guys are outside keeping watch, remember the plan for us to get a lil extra, don't go feeling up on diamonds, she's our money slave we don't touch her for nun else." The thug reached to slap the second crook's hand away from Tesla's ass, Milo heard everything and was pissed.

The Intergang guards raised their weapons futuristic gravity guns, only for some lights to go flickering then a woman emerged from the light as pure electricity then formed into a blue skinned female. "Livewire glad you come."

"Of course boys a portal opens up near our walking ATM, no way. We're all getting a slice of the extra diamond pie from Edge." Livewire giggled it seemed she was in on the plan to steal extra diamonds from Edge using Tesla. She formed an electrical arb and fired an arc of e lectricity into one of the ceiling lights and brought forth three stream of electricity. They formed into two life sized realistic Superman robots, and also the walking zombie Solomon Grundy, a dusty pale white inhuman skinned bulky man wearing tattered black clothes & smelling of rotting flesh.

"Grundy hate people who mess with my money! Grundy kill freaks, so Grundy get cash!!!" Grundy yelled at Milo and Katy, while Milo groaned it seemed their rescue operation was already botched and not because of the Light.

Livewire fired an electrical bolt but Milo caused a the electrical arc to be absorbed vanishing and reappearing to strike one of the Superman robots but doing no damage. Milo quickly used X-Ray vision on the robots, then tapped into Dimitri's powers to make one of the robots turn on the other as Grundy leapt and tackled him. Milo phased through the attack opening a portal dragging Grundy through reoppening the portal above a volcano in Hawaii, then using another portal to push Grundy into the lava. Right as Milo was closing the portals to return to underground compound Grundy emerged from the laval unharmed even his tattered clothes and tackled Milo through the closing portal slamming him through the walls.

The Superman robot Milo had took control with technopathy had over-rided his control as it was kryptonian in knowledge, while the thugs had started beating the powered down Tesla with their fists haering the commoiton outside. "Hurry up and make more diamonds bitch now! If we shoot you powered down you'll die bitch, make more diamonds were in a hurry! We got company outside." The man spit in Tesla's face, pressing the remote causing a chip in her neck to release a burning pain on her spine to motivate her to make more diamonds.

Outside Livewire decided to focus on Katy, and began using her electric powers to fight her. Meanwhile Milo had his hands full with the two superman robots and Grundy. "Begone" Milo used one of his powers to form a square shape dragging one of the Superman robots into another plane of reality where he was incorporeal and couldnt affect the physical world. The robot began panicking stuck intangible, while the other superman robot used heat beams on Milo blasting him back.

"Destroy must follow the law."

"Grundy will smash!!!"

"Damn it" Milo used Harry's power unleashing massive blasts of light on Grundy, then used Jets power to summon a wave of darkness to swallow the superman robot. Both escaped the elmenetal attacks so Milo followed up with a blast of scorching fire/heat at Grundy to burn the zombie, and used his powers over earth to open up fissures in the ground to swallow the superman robots legs then bring the roof of the compound down on Grundy, then use the earth beneath him to pull him further and press tectonic plates agains thim to crush the zombie, while also using matter powers to convert the matter nearest to Grundy into anti-matter, and forming multiple layers of force fields around the earth pressed against Grundy to contain the anti matter explosion. As the b last went off green blood spewed from the cracks of the aarth indicating he'd hurt Grundy, right as the first superman robot managed to use it's alien tech to escape the alternate dimension Milo had trapped it in.

"Here we go." Both Superman robots moved towards Milo at super speed, and Milo quickly created a clone of himself, and then created two more clones. Milo resumed his attack two clones for each robot, the first set of clones using fire and ice, the other sets of clone using light and darkness against he superman robots tearing through the underground compound.
Ledge brought out his sword again, using the mursama to slice his way through tree & other jungle objects and debris in their way as they made the walk towards where Elle & the others landed. "Good or bad it dosen't matter in this world does it? At least for us, those people the Light took us in and captured us right after we arrived, they freed us, unless they burn their back on us Luke it looks like we need to be helping them." Ledge said in between using his sword to slash through some more trees blocking their way and kept walking, they only had 9 more minutes of walking to go.
Dave lay on the ground using his powers of space to push.a gust of wind towards him as the heat from Troy's battle in the sky was getting to him. Already he writhed in pain from the beating he took trying to both fight the solid mist and also forcing himself to use his powers despite the curse hurting him when he used them.

"Ah we've got to fight LOOK OUT" Silver Mist had sent forth a swarm of black mist bugs towards him and Sandra, but Dave was able to use his spatial powers correctly this time creating a large brick of space that expanded into a net around the bugs. Dave closed his fist tight causing the net of space to tighten and crush the mist bugs before both dissipated, Dave coughing out a mouthful of blood from using his power to sve him and Sanra.

He coughed violently as he rolled over in pain the combination of the heat from Troy, and the last injuy he took from using his power getting to him. "Damn it....I'm sorry Sandra this mist or whatever it said I brought it here....you gotta escape if it comes down to it if Troy looses...leave with him maybe this thing will just take me." Dave struggled to speak having been beaten by Superman & the Solid Mist in the past 24 hours.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 5:42 am

Tesla was producing as much diamond as she could, but being bound by nth metal she had little choice but to follow there command. The two thugs start punching and beating on Tesla trying to make her go faster. It didn't take to much of this before Tesla got fed up and shot the thugs a death glare which actually made them freeze and step back. The look she gave them was one of a mercenary, a trained killer. Her eyes told the story that she was not somebody to be fucking with. "Fair warning, once I'm out of these confines, these power suppressors won;t save you."

The thugs seemed to get their nerve back at this point "S-Shut up!" one of the thugs punched Tesla in the face. Her eyes focused on the man, he was the same man who was groping her a few minutes ago. "You can consider your death warrant signed."

-----

Katy opted to take up a ice form over her usual water form letting her withstand the electricity, she retaliated forming a wall of ice shards and sent them at Livewire.

-----

Luke was just following the path that Ledge cleared. "True my friend, between the Light or these guys, hell sign me up for option B all day long. At least we're not caged like animals."

-----

For the first time since they'd gotten to this new world Sandra was at Dave's side, holding his hand and showing him genuine concern. She still didn't seem to remember, Dave and Troy had assumed it would take a bit of time for Sandra's memories to start to resurface, and the girl had only recently regained regain consciousness. But while Dave felt like he was dying, in a way he was happy, happy just to finally have Sandra not looking down upon him or turning the cold shoulder.

Solid Mist could feel the heat still increasing, his body as starting to disintegrate from the heat. Looking Troy eye to eye Mist asked "Why won't you die?". Even as Troy's nose and ears where bleeding, showing the curse was in effect and wrecking Troy's body, Troy still held firm refusing to so much as wince. Troy refused to give Solid Mist any satisfaction about seeing him in pain. Troy answered Solid Mist's question with a "You first" and then he turned up the heat even more. Sandra made a telekinetic dome around herself and Dave which helped protect them to some degree. on a scale of 1-10 Troy was ramping the heat up to 100, trees below did catch fire, they had no time to catch fire as they just out right disintegrated. And the Earth, the actual ground was starting to melt, not scorch or burn, but actually melt. If it as this hot on land, Dave and Sandra could only imagine how hot it was up where Troy is.

Troy held firm ignoring the pain as he watch Solid Mist slowly disintegrate into nothing. When Solid Mist was completely gone Troy finally allowed himself to falter, Solid Mist and the curse maybe be finished but the damage was still already done. As the heat quickly dissipated, Troy dropped to the ground falling to a knee. After trying to catch his breath, Troy attempted to stand only to cough up blood and faint.

Now that everything was over, it left Sandra as the only one of the 3 who could still stand.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 8:29 am

The man held his hand, massaging the knuckles of the other fist he used to hit Tesla. Even though he'd hit her as a human to draw warm blood, he could swore he felt the coldness that was her soul the anger within in it to strike back at him and win.

"Yeah we'll see about that if you escape, ever since this place been set up by Edge nun of yer kind's gotten out. We've been using these monitors to make you freaks do whatever to get us the big bucks silly girl, "The Thug sneered as he finished rubbing at the aches & pains in his joints from where he hit the diamond shifter.

The two two thugs were about to kept on whacking her, when the third who'd told them not to grope her had brought out a bat. "Shit Paul calm down don't get your panties in a wad about this stupid meta-freak, we'll get the diamonds: "The second of the two violent thugs relented tugging at his friend to calm down eeing their mutual friend Paul was getting serious about his demands that they focus on demands and not touch on Tesla more then needed
"Alright playtime's over." Milo declared as Grundy emerged from the rubble beaten and bleeding. Milo raised an ice shield to block some stray lightning bolts spewed out by Livewore who was tossed into a wall behind him from Katy's ice shards.

Milo used his powers of animation to make one of the superman robots a living being, then used the powers of Anna's mentor Sefirot. A real throwback he pulled the biological life energy from the now living superman robot, draining it all into himself. This stripped the living robot of it's life force, Milo then followed by releasing a wave of life-force energy supercharged by Alisa's powers and intermixed with a shockwave dismantling the machine.

The other robot jetted towards Milo only for him to respond with optic beams searing through the robot's chest, then making a cutting motion with his right arm sending forth a sharp telekentic razor blade & light disk at the other robot.  As Grundy charged Milo took hold of the zombie linking their life-forces, and punched a hole in his chest causing a hole to open up in Grundy's chest as welll. As the living zombie stumbled back bleeding from the gaping hole in his chest Milo regenerted, "Oh you can't do that pity."

"Lawbreaker will be stopped." The remaining Superman robot used it's own heat vision on Milo, hitting him in the neck taking him down to the ground.

"Move robot." Milo used his TK to slam the robot through several walls, then focused on Tesla trapped in the nth metal cuffs. Using his power he pulled the key from the thugs pockets, and sent it flying into the hole. Twisting the key mentally with TK it unlocked releasing Tesla from the cuffs, one of the thugs reached for his gun but Milo snapped his fingers turning the thugs guns into bubbles leaving them all defensless as Milo encased the monitor in her wrist & the chip in her neck disintegrating them without causing any harm to Tesla freeing her physically & also freein gher powers, while the other robot flew barreling into Milo to smash him into the ground.

Milo converted the ground beneath them into sand, fusing with the sand and changing his density to cause the robot to sink into the living Milo sand. The sand expanded around the robot and became acidic melting parts of the robot until it couldn't function, as Milo solidified Grundy came at him. "Enough" Using Elasticity he stretched his arms out to deliver punches to Grundy, before wrapping one arm around Grundy's neck, and then stretching the arn further around his wide torso tor restarain his movements, using his powers he unleashed hellfire which had no effect ton the soul-less undead killer.

"Grundy no give up to kill fluing man with all these powers, Grundy will smash" Grundy raised both of his fists and swung downwards only for Milo to phase through him. Grundy tried to swing again and the same thing happened before Milo solidfied again tightening his elongated arms around Grundy squeezing him like a Cobra snake. He resorted to draining Grundy's energy, before using Anna's power to kinetically both of his arms.. Spinning around to release his stretched body around Grundy and also sending the zombie in a self made tornado.

"KABOOM" Grundy's arms left & right where blown up by Milo "charging" them. "Sleep beast." Using his power over dreams as well as his mother's power to enter the dreams & subconscious of others resting or awake, he forced the zombie into a long slumber. As the armless & bleeding Grundy collapsed, he opened up to the ground in the private jail spreading plates apart and dropped the comatose zombie into the ground. He then put his hands together clasping them bringing the tectonic plates together burying Grundy underneath the private prison,
Livewire's fight had dragged on with Katy, and she used her electricity to travel through lights in the ceiling before striking Katy head on with an electricity infused punch, then an electricity infused kick before vanishing into the lights and reappearing from a light inthe hallway firing a massive bolt of ekectricity at the head of Katy's ice form. "I'm gonna fry you, your not getting in the way of my money." Livewire was so focused on the fight she hadn't seen Milo use TK to free Tesla or the fact that both Grundy & the two Superman robots she'd brought with her to fight the heroes were already down for the count.
"We've won for now haven't we." Dave managed to utter seeing the Solid Mist was defeated, the leftover black mist in the area evaporated and the curse that caused pain when they utilized their powers was lifted.

Dave tested this out by teleporting some rocks over to him then teleporting them away without incident. "Okay I see your point about ransacking random stores, whether its the light or the mist or whatever this world is full of surprises, so I'm sorry Troy we do have to be careful."

Dave nearly bit his tongue making that apology to the fire man, but he'd saved their lives twice from Superman & The Solid Mist. "I've got about 300 bucks in my wallet, I say we go grab a hotel with 2 rooms, and some real food, then get on the internet & start looking up whatever we can find about the world to see how that ties in to what this Monitor person told you Troy."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 5:48 pm

"In Washington D.C, a secret meeting of the leaders of the "Light Brigade" took place. Although not all of them were present the Magistrate was seen sitting in a central chair with a book the 48 laws of power in hand. He had his reading glasses on and an extra well lit lamp was next to the leader of the unfree world. The rest of the group not present with the three were seen on computer monitors. They where having a status meeting ab out the update of their global empire that stretched across all seven continents of the earth even those who had moved with either obscurity or exclusitivity. The immortal man with over 50,000 years of life on the planet Vandal Savage spoke."

"Magistrate everything is going according to plan, we've begun phase two of our plans for galactic expansion, we've obtained the city of Kandor. With the process of K-Synthesis you've developed along with the hidden treasures of Myriad we will have our army of Kryptonians the universe will fall to it's knees, this very army was feared by the Guardians and why they allowed those Rao worshippers to fell pray to smug genetic superiority & faith in the pride of their technology some of the finest in the universe, even to this day in it's extinction." Savage spoke

The slimey immortal had managed to weasle his way into power over the European nations, having an affinity & tie to the continent since the days of his explot as an immortal soldier in Germany back during the great wars. The Magistrate removed his head-gear revealing the bald head of the infamous vengeful scientist of Kal-El, Lex Luthor. His hands clasped together & a smirk enveloped the four corners of his face.

"This is wonderful news Savage, and the timing couldn't be better. The Light Brigade's warp detection system in Gotham, Central City, & National City to name a few has indicated that beings from another dimension have arrived. One of them is a red haired woman with phenomnel cosmic & telepathic power, I've had the Justice Force in pursuit of her to stick her in the Still Zone before she's allowed to cause a ruckus in our world."

John Stewart, the Green Lantern of earth's sector sat with a solemn look on his face. He'd allied himself with the Light & turned his back on the original Justice League 30 years ago to sit at the table of power. Tired of taking orders fmor the military all the way up to the Green Lantern Core & even on the League itself. He was always outvoted his choices overturned, his ideas never getting to flutter and take precendence in the world, until his alliance with Luthor.

He grew tired & weary of Superman's boy scout ways, and is incessecent repetior about the power of hope to change humanity instead of demanding change '7 resorting to timeless art of violence & war utilized across the galaxies.

"We need to make the location of Ion a priority, with it's powers we will be equal to the Guardians & surpass even the likes of Paralax." John demanded clearly one of the main reasons he'd joined tyhe Light was to acquire it's fabled cosmic power.

"Patience Stewart, you and me both want the same things."

"really Luthor, because I thought that was the case for the past few decades, but I don't feel like I'm any closer to having infinite cosmic power to really make the world a better place, I got turned of Superman's smug face in less then five years, but you've made it over 30. You know why that is Lex, because for all that talking you do you follow it up and support it with actions. I use to think you were just some egomaniac, but we really did it we really took the world by surprise, and we've taken full reign in the past decade." John was clearly proud of their accomplishment, getting done in ten years what wasn't even an approachable reality during his tenure with the justice league.

Sure they'd "Taken" over the world but they didnt enslave humans entirely & they were feeding women & children to hungry alien monsters. They'd put together an institutuion of justice one that ignited the inner burning sensation in John Stewart for justice. To create a world he could only dream & anguish for as a kid living in the inner city ridden with crime. It made him shudder to think of the sleeples nights he had grownig up with his siblings & mother working two jobs as a single parent causehis fathbeer had aandoned him for booze and womn aover seas.

"Luthor's right John, one of thra dimensieeonal individuals we e hemistake of not paying more attention to was ablhe to best Superman, Cyborg & Wonder girl in combat hours ago ."

"Impossible that boy was not stronger then Jon! It's no way I've seen Jon bench press the weight of 3 planets at once, that's more then his dad."

"It wasn't a matter of blows being traded John, have you heard the phrase mind over matter that's the manner in which he was able to defeat young Superman."

John grunted realizing that he meant he used powers other then those of physical origin to take down Jon, it was troublsome to know beings from these other worlds had tricks up their sleeve which could bring down even the Man of steel. His power ring fluctuated & fluttered with green emerald energy, a visual sign of his anxiety about what that meant for them & the rest of the Light Brigade, despite the fact they were so close to achieving their goals. They had a few more missions to complete to gradually raise the influence power of all members of the group so they could truly b an unstoppable movement & motion towards immense change in the world of the Magistrate & the United Empires.

"Fine I'll whip the ki and mae sure we take out the trash, but I nee an update on Ion it sounds like we need its more power then ever. Meeting adjourned we know what to do." John engulfed himself in green energy and flew off, sending forth a platform for Vandal Savage to step on as john was going to drop him off. Lex left the meeting room and went to a private portion of the White house which had been converted to hte Magistrate Mansion.

"Hello Luthor, the cells have been stabalized, we can begin development of the final product from the technology we seized from Darkseid."

"Perfect...that's perfect, soon we shall be everywhere and none will be able to escape submitting to our superior intellect, for we shall guide not only humanity but all species towards the greater purpouse, infinite achievement, and they will reap the benefits of genetic superiority & true satisfication from just the crumbs of our 12th level intellect,, nothing can stop us....Brainiac."

A smug smirk came across Lex's face as he was staring at his secret ally, his underground companian that even the rest of the Light Brigade didn't know about. Brainiac sat in his private chambers several tubes & wiring flying from his robotic structure into other equipment around Lex's office. Calculating probabilities, working on the evelopment of the Brain Cells, modifying the genetic stability of Lex's dummy clone used to influence the thought waves of the civilians injected with the Braincells oamongst other things.

"Agreed Luthor, nothing can stop us from changing history, you are truly the only worthy human I've come across with a gift & dedication for the raw pursuit of knowledge. And from this knowledge you've come to gain a deeper understanding of the inner-workings of the universe, and the possibilities of what we can do with the energies of the sixth dimension, we shall not be gods as in plural, no we shall usurp the throne. ofthe multiverse and...."

Luthor and Brainiac both spoke at the same time finishing the completion of their stated plans to no audience but their own. "We shall be the ruler of the multiverse."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 7:51 pm

"The people that's coming for me, take my word your crew aren't ready for. Otherwise I'm producing your damned diamonds as fast as I can. If you aren't happy with that, your best off just killing me now and fleeing before they get in here." Tesla was being truthful, she couldn't go any faster then she already was. So all these beat downs was amounting to was pissing her off even more. And she already warned them what will happen when, not if she's freed.

Just as she finished his warning, she found herself freed from her restraints as well as her powers appeared to be fully back. With their weapons taken care of by Milo the two nameless thugs charged at Tesla. Not even using her powers she skilfully evaded the first swing and knee'd the thug in the gut, the other thug tried to attack her blindside only for Tesla to whip around and grab his arm, doing a over the shoulder take down to send the man to the floor.

The men then decided to come at her all 3 at once. Tesla sweep kicked the first and punched the second in the balls, though Paul managed to wrap his arms around her neck in a choke hold. Tesla stomped Paul's foot getting him to loosen his grip, she then rammed the back of her head into his face breaking his nose. As he let her go completely Tesla spun around and stabbed both Paul's eye's out with two of her fingers. Both fingers pierced the eye sockets, and stabbed their way deep into Paul's skull, damaging the brain and killing him.

Pulling her bloodied fingers out Tesla turned to the other two. One thug charged her again in a all out last ditch effort while the other stayed back. The man charging in died quickly as a long diamond spear pierced straight though his skull.

This left only the one guy who unwillingly backed himself into a corner as Tesla approached him. "So you like to touch tied up and helpless girls." Tesla approached the man who had quickly gone from confident and cocky to now terrified. Tesla pinned the man back against the wall and placed her free hand gently on his cheek, she sexually slid the hand down the length of his body and she started playing with his privates he felt relieve followed by unbelievable pain as Tesla tightly grabbed hold of the mans private parts and literally ripped it all clean off his body. Tesla would not even gift this man a easy death, scum like him deserved what was coming to him and Tesla turned to walk away, throwing the man's genitals to the ground and leaving him to bleed out and die in agony.

-----

Katy changed tactics and dissolved herself into the atmosphere, using the water vapour in the air to create a thick fog like mist. As Livewire passed though it she was getting much wetter then she realised, Katy was manipulating the water to attach to Livewire, but in a way that she wasn't taking notice of it. Livewire would come to eventually find a dark figure ahead of her in the fog and the next time Livewire took a short it shorted out and Livewire shocked herself, the water conducting her electricity.

-----

Troy accepted the apology, and was surprisingly rather nice about it. "$300 is a start and should get us through a few days at least. We're going to have to figure a source of income if we get stuck here long term though. Either way it's been a long day, so let's get going."

-----

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 9:01 pm

"I guess we got problems in all worlds we go to with powers, huh why can't there be a world where were first class citizens or hell just equal rights." Ledge was joking about the first class statement, but how much of it was humor remained to be seen.

Making two more downward slashes through some bark & tree they arrived at a small family cabin with a wooden exterior. Outside Elle was sipping some tea out of a rather old but clean cup, Mr. Freeze was cleaning out his freeze gun, and Red Hood was kneeled over washing his mask. A few other people were seen minding their own business or checking stuff on older laptops on airplane mode. Elle ran over to Luke hugging him, then hugged AND kissed her man Ledge.

"Happy to see you too, what's going on here with these guys?"

"There part of the Freedom League, apparently the Light started in the states, they got their hands on alien tech, and attacked Russia, China, Japan & the rest of Europe. Within a two and a half years, thanks to their alien tech they took over most of the world, and since they started in America, turned it to the United Empire. "

"Yup it's hell on earth, people are arrested for merely infractions. There's two to three jails in every state, there barely fed, much worst then how things use too be during democracy." Red Hood stated overhearing the conversation and walking over with a laser gun that was plugged into a generator. "The Freedom League were fighting back we have small numbers here in America, but over seas we have more members to fight the United Empire. I've uncovered a scheme where their leader the Magistrate has been using advanced nanotechnology to reprogram people's DNA to make them brainwashed slaves to the United Empire, the energy their using to fuel this technology is the same energy that brought you guys to our dimension, that's how I found you all, it seems traces of that energy is in your blood right now, no doubt the United Empire extracted the majority since you've been here and planned to kill or enslave you after they were finished. My ally who helped me find you his name is Booster Gold, he's from 1000 years in the future came back in time to save the world ten years ago. Problem is now he can't go home the United Empire changed history & the future he's from has been replaced by a grim dark one where the United Empire has enslaved this galaxy & several others, and the entire universe is a bloody war that's about to cause everyone from both sides to die."

Red Hood sighed clearly the story wasn't one he enjoyed telling, Elle frowned they had some bad situations from their times but for the most part thanks to the SXML they averted plenty of disasters. This world wasn't as fortunate, the were a vicious global police state & over the next 1000 years the doom spread across their whole universe. "That's awful! They've got to be stopped, we've got to help you! You saved us."

"Yeah great and all, but what about our own world?! We got sent here, got no way back, convinent you guys saved us before them."

"Watch it Ledge!"

"I see his point, well my future friend has been captured by the United Empire. The same technology he uses to travel through time can be modified to form a dimensional gateway, help me rescue Booster, and shut down their nanotech their using to brainwash the world, then we can use my friend plus the tech to return you to your world, please it's all I ask and a chance to asve both of our worlds. In our world meta-humans are dead, working for the Government or sold into slavery." Red Hood finished explaining how their bleak world operated, and Elle was sympatehtic. As much as Ledge found this world's plights disheartening it wasn't his main concern it was a different place. Still he was no stranger to fighting for meta-human rights and it seemed to be the only chance they had to get back home.

"I'm in, I can't lie I'm reluctant to take your battle as my own, but you've freed me, and If we can save your world and get back to ours I'll help, I know Elle will, what about you Luke? What's your say in all this?" Ledge questioned his friend, wondering if they were going to be heroes in other worlds too.
Milo flew over to Tesla examining her work. "Holy shit...you fucked em up good." Milo read some of the surface thoughts of the man with the ripped goods and used TK to slid him across the floor away from them further adding to his pain being mentally shot across the room.

"He's scum, alright we need to go now." Milo led Tesla and Katy back to the wormhole that they took into Edge's compound. As soon as the came out on the other side they were back in the vehicle with Katy in the driver seat, and Milo & Tesla in the back.

"Katy back to the warehouse let's go now." Milo saw two VANS pulling into the parking lot full of Intergang Thugs. Milo used a spell that made Katy automatically know the directions on how to get back to the invisible mansion then rest a hand on Tesla's shoulder lightly using his power to heal her injuries before raising his hand off her shoulder blade.

"You should be all better now, I'm so sorry that happened to you, those fucking monsters. How long you been in this world, what's happened to you." Milo asked wanting to hear Tesla's side of the story.
Before long they'd checked into a hotel, getting about five days. Dave went ahead and ordered some pizza, and chinese take-out using his money instead of stealing, after it was all said and done including getting some beers and regular drinks and making sure the two rooms were booked at the measly three star hotel Dave had about 100 dollars left.

"So at least we've got something." Dave took a seat on the hotel bed, both rooms only had king sized singles. As they were waiting on the take-out both the pizza, and chinese food, Dave offered to let Troy kick it with them on the couch in the Fullers room, and come up with a plan on their next steps with income, The Monitor & saving their universe.

"Gosh I wish we'd ran into William or someone who could heal us, one of my ribs is bruised but I don't know about checking into the hospital in another dimension unless were near death. I've been scared to use my powers since that Solid Mist incident, it's my fault that happened...damn it. So what do you think Troy? I say me and you hit the streets see if we can find some under the table work like construction, maybe scout out some grocery store a couple towns over that we can steal supplies from without bringing the light to where were staying, plus we need to figure out how we can do this Monitor mission to save our world." Dave put a hand on his chin making a hmmm sound trying to come up with a plan with everything they were facing.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 1:00 am

"I've been here for about a month now. After the destruction of our world I woke up here, needing a place to stay I rented a motel with diamonds as I had no cash on me. I'd snoop around a bit at night to try gather some intel and I'd trade diamonds during the day to make some money. I believe the motel manage learned I'm a mutant, or meta-human as we're called here and he ratted me out to intergang, they probably have rewards for people info on meta-humans. So one afternoon I was minding my own business when Intergang thugs kicked my door it, they sprayed me with some sort of knockout gas before I barely had time to stand up from the chair I was sitting in. Next thing I know I'm in their prison bound with a device on my wrist and chip in my neck.

In all I was free for about a week, and locked in Edge's camp for the past 2 weeks. They worked us pretty much around the clock, I've seen some people get roughed up by the thugs for going two or three days without any real sleep, and simply being so tired and exhausted that they passed out. I myself am running on roughly 31 hours of no sleep at this point. And unlike those employed by the Light who admittedly get some sweet benefits from what I've seen, Edge's prisoners are barely given enough table scraps and water to survive on. It really was slavery back there. I would of even been violated, many times in fact over the past weeks. All that protected me was I made their organisation a lot of money, so I was to a certain extent off limits."

Now that they've heard her story, she wanted their story. "So, what about you two?"

-----

"I think we need to look more into odd jobs. The Light already found Sandra once and she was unconscious then, even if she's not trying to she's clearly giving off signals strong enough to be detected. I doubt we can stay in any one place for to long. That and we need to focus on finding and regrouping with the other survivors.

-----

"I don't know I believe their story 100% just yet, but I to am in. We're stronger in numbers, and it's better here then out there." Loke wanted to play it a little more safe and let some time pass before fully deciding to trust this group.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 2:39 am

"Holy shit that's horrible..my story.....is regret. I was dealing with. Emperor Fusion, I sacraficed myself to stop him pretty much using my power to wipe us both out. In the end I was forced to absorb Fusion as a final solution when destruction didn't work. I gained his expertise & abilities he'd absorbed over his career as the Emperor but in essence I became him, as we speak we are one in the same. I was tired of the things they did to our people, but some of the things in the Emperor's past ashamed me. It came down to me splitting into two beings me and the Emperor. Unfortunately around this time the cosmic wave hit, I merged back together with Fusion 100% becoming him, but it was too late."

Milo sighed angry that his own inner personal battles with his future antagonistic self had made him inadequate to defend the universe from the cosmic wave bomb from the sixth dimension. "Honestly if the force that pulled us here didn't grab me, I don't know if I'd recovered in a void of emptiness and found my way here or really be gone forever. I came to this world without my memories wandering around,  luckily I ran into Katy. Trying to use the phoenix force to find Sandra & the others resulted in an encounter with a powerful purple skinned alien named Despero who explained how using the phoenix had sent out a beacon to dangerous individuals that earth was a powerful opponent.

As they were driving suddenly a wave of energy flipped the car over. Milo quickly went to form a force-field around himself, Tesla & Katy, but a third party converted them into water molecules. They reappeared near the invisible mansion back in their human forms only to see Rachel run up to Milo with tears in her eyes hugging and slapping him.

"Oi I thought you were dead forever! I can't believe your back." Rachel embraced her brother, knowing that since the deal with Death was made back after the slaying off Dark Serpent to revive the billions that were slaughtered that the barrier between life & death was closed.

"Yeah but seems the Ventro's have a way of eluding death." Filipe snorted he was still bitter about the past events that had slowly eroded the team's unison & such. Out of thin air their familar silver skinned cosmic friend appeared on the board, Silver Rider who hopped off the board landing on the grass. The board was abosrbed into his body and Rider formed a wooden chair to sit down on.

"Hey!!, enough okay, he gets it, besides don't you have to tell him that since the cosmic wave wiped out the universe, it also took out the seal Amber, Zelretch & the Sorcerers put to seperate the multiverse from the Outer Gods, so Illiria's ultimate evil plan with the outer gods is back on schedule along wiht this." Rider said non chanlantly while Filipe face-palmed not wanting to overload the team with all the horrible news.

Milo's eyes slumped and he pushed Rachel away, he could feel the anger radiating from Filipe, the whole Fusion scenario was one that had quite literally plunged the multiverse into pure unbridled chaos. Marie's death at the hands of the Human Supremacist Movement & the Purifers had been the final thing to seen him spiraling from the anger that had been building since Harry's being slaughtered by MRD agents during their final run.

"No...it can't be..." Milo groaned he was irritated, truly now everything was for naught. But it made sense with the cosmic bomb detonating their universe, the Outer Gods seal had been shattered. He tapped into the Second Magic to search the remains of the universe, the cosmic debris if you will to see what remained, at the same time using his basic magic to etch the same tattoo he'd drawn on Katy on Tesla, Filipe, Rachel & Silver Rider.

The Mansion appeared visible to them, the door opening up automatically without Milo. "Uh..no...we have about a month's time until it's shattered five..maybe six weeks at maximum before the outer gods spill into our realm, not to mention whatever force brought us here left a trail so their coming to this world first...and even worst I was able to pick up the force that saved us believed the outer gods to be hte gravest threat, but the force that wiped out our universe is far more dangerous, intelligent & powerful, and it's...oh my..it's using the outer gods...as it's minions!!!" Milo exclaimed realizing more & more how serious the gravity of their situation was in.

Milo spoke with a fear in his voice that the members of the Shadow League hadn't heard him echo except in rare moments such as the Second Hunter Invasion & dealing with Zed & the absorbiums at his bachelor party. He ended his second magic search and walked into the mansion with Katy, Tesla, Filipe, Rachel, & Silver Rider, going to grab a beer from the well stocked kitchen.

"So we're still on clean up for what the Emperor did." The icey hero just shook his head the bitterness outweighed by the disappointment he had in his friend & fellow team-mate."I won't lie I was so angry when Harry died, if It wasn't for my loyalty to Yama and the hero way I would have sided with you when it all started. But...seeing the end result of the future with my own eyes, our children murdering each other, Ilyria's slimey hands pulling the strings in the back-ground to further her own goals with these outer gods..well at least I don't have to claim that my vision was better in hindsight."

There was no sarcasm in his voice as these words left his mouth, despite everything that went down they were more then a team, he felt they were family. All that mattered right now to Filipe was making sure Gally & everyone else outside of this room who meant something to him was found if they made it to this new world. "Damn it you didn't get me as mad as Demon Kano, but you brought me close!" The first time he spoke where true present anger could be detected towards Milo. "But all we have to focus on is now, I'm glad your able to provide schematics for the timeline of this cosmic horror story unfolding."

"Oi! PLUS He's still my brother, shut up! He's not Emperor Fusion!" Rachel went to defending her brother, although she was conflicted.

"Rach...actually I sorta am Fusion, after we sealed the dimension killing him me wasn't working so I absorbed him...." Milo slowly trailed off knowing it wasn't helping to reveal he was technically Emperor Fusion only without the influence of Azazoth and the outer gods cosmic corruption.

"He said it." Filipe raised his hands defensively and went to grab a beer himself, the bottle lowering in temperature as it made contact with him.  Milo used TK to pop the cork on Filipe's bottle helping him much to Ice hands distaste but that didn't stop him from throwing back some gulps.

"We've got out work cut out for us, so now what." Milo asked retoricaly not expecting anyone to fess up with a viable answer.

"Now what? We're fucked, but we've been fucked plenty of times before." Filipe uttered trying to maintain a level headed attitude about the situation no matter how dire the stakes appeared, one of the many traits he'd developed from spending so much time around Yamairo.

"Outer Gods, unknown super force that's manipulating them and wiped out our universe, all the problems of this universe, six weeks maximum to figure it out before all life is obliderated..I think in the past when we were fucked they used lube, a good bit compared to now." Milo groaned as he took some a chug from the beer, meanwhile Silver Rider had went to warming up wings & other stuff in hte fridge binge eating out of fear.

"Your right Filipe, your right about everything, and you know what the original timeline with me going Emperor was better off, 20 years from now the world was still fucking standing, and we had a plan to come up with enough firepower to stop the outer fucks...but them on top of everything else with way less numbers and foreign dimensional terrain it's shitty, I'll do everything in my power to help & get more power, but your not the only one who's mad at me, and I don't fully blame you, so your in charge of the SXM cause I get the feeling if we run into Yama he won't be in the condition to." Milo continued as he finished his beer and Filipe reluctantly agreed. They were starting to increase their numbers, but their problems were rapidly increasing far faster then they could collect their members.
"Odd jobs yeah, I can't lie I'm torn between the fact that we had enough money we didn't have to work dead in jobs in our world, and the Light's got eyes everywhere so it feels like just using our powers for some mundane task can lead to us getting killed." Dave was mostly talking about himself blaming himself for the encounters with Solid Mist & Superman, but knowing for sure he was at fault with the Mist.

"So until we can figure out what's going on, avoid the phoenix or anything telepathic honey we're going to figure this out." Dave hugged Sandra reassurlingly and kissed her on her forehead. With her memories missing and such he decided not to initiate a full make out or too much contact at all just wanting her to know he had her back even if she couldn't fully recall their marriage.
"Then it's settled, this is one of our hide outs. We move again in a few hours, I've got my people monitoring the city, and the Holonet."

"Holonet" Ledge spoke in a confused tone, but clearly he was asking a question rather then making a statement.

Red Hood took out a cellular device, and pressed a button causing a hologram of the city nearby to be shown, then flipped through some other holograms. "It's a holographic network for the rich and upper middle class, the internet otn the next level if you can afford it or hack into it. Thanks to our access we're able to co-ordinate with others in the Freedom League and as long as we avoid flashy fights stay out of their way for the most part, springing you all has got them on high alert so we need to lay low, we've set up high tech cloaking devices around this camp, stole this tech from a military facility so the general light brigade law enforcement won't have the means to track us yet."

Red Hood walked off to tend to matters with others in the camp, while Elle went to get aquainted with some of the others and see if they needed a feminine hand with anything. Ledge took to resting taking out the mursama blade and using his claws to sharpen it while talking with Luke. "We've got ourselves in some shit, I need to ask you a favor, in the event something goes down, and I choose to stay somewhere  or get left behind to help you all make sure Elle leaves please, nothing can kill me unless my powers get turned off in one of those prisons, and as long as I've got trace amounts of whatever energy tthat's in me, you guys knnow you've got at least 2 weeks before they'll actually kill me, so please make sure she leaves if we have to get seperated, she's all I have left in the world, in any world."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:14 am

"While all this sounds bad, don't we have a more immediate problem? Namely who's behind the blast the struck the car, whom presumably just tried to kill us a minute ago." Tesla pointed this out feeling it was being forgotten about.

-----

The kiss did seem to trigger some flashes in Sandra's memory, not enough for her yet to fully believe the claims Dave was making, but she remember, this was not the first kiss the two had shared was it? She still didn't under what all this talk of a Phoenix was. as her mind blocking something out? What was wrong with her, why couldn't she remember anything the these Troy and Dave fellows where talking about?

Troy spoke up "Talking about money, I as second in command of a major crime ring right behind my father. We could substitute cash for toilet paper we had so much of it."

-----

It isn't often Ledge showed this side of himself but it was touching to see he cared about Elle. "Your a better man then I think you might give yourself credit for. Very well my friend, I will see to it she gets out of any danger."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:30 am

Milo shook his head at overlooking this present attack while they were pondering all the danger that loomed around the corner. "At first when Filipe teleported us I thought we were still under attack, but that's just his way of moving." Milo was thankful that his spider sense tingled momentarily before the blast hit the car. Filipe had walked off with Rachel to claim a room as had Silver Rider, luckily they were in a mansion.

"We'll you've been in this dimension longer then us oh shit." Milo used his X Ray vision to examine Tesla seeing they'd chipped her and he'd only removed the monitor at the intergang underground prison. "Damn it." Milo used Yamairo's power and warped the chip out of Tesla's neck then with quick thinking sent it back in time to minutes after they escaped the underground prison and also moved it's location to a dumpster in an alley near the underground compound.

"They chipped you, I'm guessing it was intergang earlier when we rescued you I took off your monitor and not the chip. I just used Yama's power to move it out of you then changed time to make it so that we left it in a dumpster near the compound right before Filipe teleported us here, the magic should keep us hidden irregardless but I'm not taking any chances in this world."
"Yeah I wish you had your crime money right now, rather then my broke superhero dad money cause there ain't that much of it left with me now." Dave grinded his teeth in anticipation of what faced them if they were penniless in a world where the police swooped down in flying armored cars for stealing gum from the convenience store. "Look we got some grub, I say we get some rest and figure this out in the morning."
Ledge smiled glad that Luke understood where he was coming from, it wasn't often this level of emotion that was invested into his relationship was Elle was demonstrated to the public but times were dire. There world was literally gone and all they had was each other. "Thank you for understanding, I feel better now really, this is one of the craziest mess's we be in."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 5:02 pm

Tesla moved her head around and stretched her neck. "Thanks, I thought I'd been feeling a bit of a kink ever since entering that place." Katy would ask Tesla if she knew anything else about this world. "Well you guys have seen the Light for yourselves, and off the books operations like Intergang. This world does also have a superhero task force, the sons and daughters of iconic DC heroes like Superman, Wonder Women, etc. They go by the name the Justice Lords. From what I was able to gleam before getting caught, their powers and abilities are similar to their parents. I've been fortunate, or unfortunate enough given which you think is worse, Justice Lords or Intergang. I've not run into them first hand, but it seems they operate under the control of the Light Brigade. I have heard word of mouth some rumblings of a rebel force, but never had the chance to look into it before Intergang came along."

-----

Troy agreed, that sounded like a good idea. After agreeing to meet up with Dave and Sandra later he set off to his room. He'd found two in one day, unfortunately Sandra was no help to him in her condition and there was nothing Dave could do either way to help remedy things, he's been a liability if anything not thinking before acting and then bringing that Mist here. At least he as of some use having a bit of cash on hand.

-----

Luke found herself a beer and a seat. "It's quite literally a whole new world, and we need to learn to adapt and survive. While we have some hope of getting home, you should brace yourself for the possibility that it may not be possible. We could be stuck here." Luke thought it was best Ledge heard this now, while Elle was around. Elle was a nice girl, but seemed like one who'd be prone to panic upon hearing this type of news.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm

Milo nodded taking in what Tesla said and giving it some serious thought. Right now at the hideout they had him, Katy, Tesla, Filipe, Rider & his sister Rachel, they'd have to bolster their numbers more but at least they were getting somewhere in National City.

"Your welcome at least it's gone for now, since were on limited time we're going to need to divide our time between finding the others for more reinforcements & dealing with all the threats around us. If there are rebel forces we may want to ally with them both for what they know and it's the right thing to do, the Yama...thing to do ." Milo said that last part slow and silent, being responsible for Yamairo's death in the Emperor timeline was awful, and memories of that horrific murder surged through his mind, leaving behind echoes of the regret he felt even under Ilyria's madness in that future thanks to Despero's messing with his head with his third eye earlier.

"Find the rebels, find our friends, avoid the Justice Force if we can, and deal with the Light & what killed our world, let's go, pretend those orders came from Filipe it's just a habit." Milo apologized realising he'd basically just usurped the task of order from Filipe even though he'd just been assigned it. Milo having finished his beer retreated to his quarters alone to get some rest.

The next morning Milo was up and out taking a walk outside on a trail that stretched from the invisible mansion. Hands in his pocket whistling, and hearing the sounds of birds in the morning. He was taking in the world, he'd changed into some jeans and a short sleeve Black T-Shirt with the X-Men X symbol planted on the shoulders of the first. "At least it's warm out here."
Dave yawned waking up and pushing some c overs off of him, though they shared a bed they didn't get into anything romantic or sexual the night before. After-all Sandra was still recovering her memories, as Sandra lay asleep her dream shifted into one of the island of Genosha enjoying a family dinner with her, Dave, David, Chloe, Abby, & even Collin had showed up with Abby for dinner.

"Wow Sandra you really do have a wonderful household, and an even better daughter." Collin planted a kiss on Abby's lips in the dream. Suddenly the ground began violently shaking, and the sky turned blood red. Arcs of purple lightning soared down striking the island of Genosha tearing it apart, and David began screaming as black tendrils emerged from the ground wrapping around him.

"NO!" Collin screamed turning into a Wendigo, only for Blackheart to emerge using the powers of the darkforce to disintegrate Collin, demons &. MRD agents burst into the home engaging Abby, & Dave in combat, while Chloe was shot in the neck. David screamed turning into a mass of psionic energy as he was being pulled by the tendrils screaming

"MOMMY!!! HELP MOMMY!!!!!"

"She won't be of any help!!" Blackheart laughd and lunged for Sandra with his tail stabbing her in the neck and causing darkness to fill her body. She was engulfed in hellfire burning her body, and soul while Blackheart used his powers to form a psychic link with Sandra and David, allowing her to feel her own torture and the terror David was going through. Suddenly the horror increased as the tendrils broke David's neck, and hell came forth to grab her son with fiery hands, and Sandra's skin was filayed off by demonic teleknesis slowly while her lungs were filled with acid, all of the pain feeling real. Suddenly Blackheart ripped her head off with the tail and she woke up from the dream, just as Dave had finished brushing his teeth and coming back into the bedroom.

"Morning Hun." Dave spoke absent mindedly as he stepped into hte room and he saw Sandra starting to awake from her dream, unaware of the nightmare she was having/had.
"I know that, but I'm sure we'll make it, hey Elle go grab me another beer please."

"Oh fine lazy ass." Elle groaned and planted a kiss on Ledge's lips and walked away to the cooler the rebels had to get some more cold brews, while Ledge turned to Luke with a solmen and serious look.

"You know I'm not Yamairo, I don't believe in hope, and justice, I think we're all fucked most of he time, and if it wasn't for Sandra, Milo, Emmet, Kano and some of the other strongest people we have we'd be even more fucked, but don't tell Elle anything about us not getting back if you do you risk her not operating at her fullest, if it comes to that we won't have to tell her please, we have to keep her stable, especially without her brother here she can't afford much more hits to her sanity." Ledge warned as Elle returned with more beers.

After long Ledge had settled into a tent with Elle, the two of them drifting off to sleep peacefully after a night of passion. Ledge awoke in a sweat having a nightmare about Elle dying in the cosmic wave and being trapped in the void of space alive thanks to his regeneration. Seeing he was in a rebel tent and not lost in an empty void of horror he said a silent prayer and went outside, taking a stun gun he'd been gifted by Red Hood to go hunt some deer for food. "Damn it Elle...it's crazy that your minds so fragile that you really think everything's gotta work out, but for you I'll make it work if iI can.
The screams of Kano Thorson were heard by the love of his life Tanya, both had been slammed by the cosmic wave, Kano having summoned the powers of the Odinforce, Runes, & his spiteful demonic ties to defend them, forming a gateway into another dimension. They'd first ventured into a dimension where it was an all out war between gods & aliens, with aliens having wiped out the majority of the humans. One of the aliens was an evil version of Superman.

"And with him gone, you shall die with the puny mortals you wanted to save." the Evil Superman roared kicking Tanya so hard bones were shattered sending her flying into a rocky terrain. Kano rose up with mjolnir firing a blast of godforce energy and lightning into the evil superman causing him to scream as his skin was seared.

The evil superman unleashed a massive blast of heat vision at atomic levels of heat to disintegate the injuerd Tanya. Kano twirled his hammer to open up another dimensional rift, and flew over to Tanya tackling her, taking them both through the rift sending them plummeting into Earth 77. The Magistrate/King Lex Luthor had taken them in explaining that in this world, they had attained world peace under the United Empire. Kano had been infected with a deadly alien disease in the last world the were in, and Lex offered to cure him.

In the end Lex had convinced Kano to assume his mortal form for treatment & injected him with the BrainCells, alien nano-chip technology which he was using to control parts of the population to serve the Light Brigade. Lex had reunited them with the rest of the living Asgardians on Earth 77, who lived on New Asgard near Hawaii only to use the Braincells to control Kano to attack Tanya and nearly kill her in his sleep, while at the same time having a nuclear energy missile launched at New Asgard. The Magistrate had revealed his evil plan to Tanya through the braincelled controlled Kano before the missile hit seemingly killing them all.

Afterwards the Magistrate went on to say the "Asgardians" were dangerous alien terrorists who were just posing as gods from Nordic mythology. Kano's mystic hammer had spared New Asgard from destruction at Lex's hands, & transported it to an old western town in the middle of the United States. It had been 3 weeks since their arrival & betreyal by the Magistrate, and about 7 weeks they'd spent traveling from the first dimension Kano had brought them to with the gods vs aliens war, and now this one. Tanya arose two days ago only to see Kano was in bad condition having taken the brunt of the radiation poisioning when he saved New Asgard, and he still was suffering from the original alien virus. The news was filled with propaganda about how the "Asgardians" were monsters, terrorists & scum, while the Amazons the daughters of Zeus only got good propagadna on the news and worked with Lex.

In the infirmary on New Asgard where Kano lay, one of the female mystic Asgardians was treating him, rubbing his face with a magic wipe as she turned to Tanya. "His condition worsens by the day, his sacrafice to save us from the Magistrate & the violence of the mortals may have cost him everything. However there is one way to save him, we'll need a descendant of a skyfather, one of the leaders of a god group, on the Justice Force...there is a match, her name is Wonder Girl. If you go out and bring her to us, I can prepare the spell it will heal Kano, if not he will die and since this is not your home dimension, ir is likely he will be captured by some evil force that will torture his soul in order to try to turn him into a super demon, or simply out of spite of the gods who've done good. I am sorry but other then that there is no other way to help Kano, without her he will be dead and in eternal torture soon enough." The Mystic frowned delivering the sad news to Tanya, now she had a choice? Stuck in another dimension without her husband and her whole universe destroyed. Either let Kano die and be trapped in Hell forever in a foreign universe or go after the woman who was proudly working for the very man who used her own husband to try to kill her & the one responsible for poisoning her husband.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 7:50 pm

As Dave came in Sandra seemed to be in contemplation about her dream "Chloe, Abby, Collin, David... Blackheart." Sandra recalling the names of her son and daughters wasn't surprising as Dave had used those names yesterday trying to jog Sandra's memory, Collin was an interesting one as Dave had never brought that same up, nothing against Abby's boyfriend or anything, Dave just didn't see Collin triggering any of Sandra's memories. However Blackheart, while Sandra had many enemies, Blackheart and Shawkun had to been two at the top of her most hated mortal enemies list.

Dave sat down on the bed beside Sandra and asked her what she remembered. Sandra's response was "A dream, no a nightmare. A family... MRD... Blackheart... so much death, so much... pain." It seemed to Dave that Sandra had remembered some names though her dreams, but was still struggling to put some stuff together and make sense of it.

In Sandra's mind her dream gave more credibility to Dave's claims. But now she had to wonder, did she dream up a family because she really had one, or did she dream up a family just because Dave put those thoughts in her head? It was so hard to figure out if this was all real or if this Dave guy was just playing with her head. And who was this Blackheart fellow that showed up and killed everyone in her dream? It was starting to frustrate her that she couldn't remember, she wanted to make sense out of all this.

-----

This wasn't much of a decision as there was only one obvious choice. "Very well, I shall seek out this Justice Force and this Wonder Girl. Hopefully Kano can last until I return." Tanya left the room, being a Asgardian didn't put her in good favour with much of this world. She'd have to keep that fact on the down low, bringing it up only when absolutely necessary. Otherwise, she had to figure out the best way of getting in contact with this Wonder Girl.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 8:49 pm

Jon was putting on the gear that was supplied by Tyler & Zatara, he'd shown up to the bat cave in Gotham with Amy this morning. Jon felt on the material, athletic, black and slim mechanic fit his had hte house of El on it, while Amy's gear had an inscribed Wonder woman & Velocity's had his signature V on it with a lightning bolt through it.

West ran around in hi scostume then put a thunbs up. "Not to shabby, these the uniforms that are gonna help us with mystic fireman from yesterday, and I like the black look, although I can't say I don't miss the mix with green." West commented on the attire.

Jon felt more like a fish out of water in black metallic garb, rather then the traditional blue, yellow & green kryptonian garb.  Still the pain from yesterday was fresh in his mind as he walked over to Amy hugging and kissing her. "There's a charity event today in Metropolis, all three of us will show up to get the key to the city and do a public announcement about safety & coming together. Megan you'll work general patrol in D.C patrol the capital, Tyler keep watch of Gotham as usual."

"And I'll man the space station and anything major that pops up. Call when when it's important and not before." John Stewart, aka Emerald the former Green Lantern spoke. He summoned a green aura around himself and hovered above the ground.

"You don't think you need Gear Stewart" Tyler asked, the Gotham knight wanting to know if his friend figured himself impervous to cosmic mystical & supernatural attacks for some reason he could explain aside from pride.

"I'm fine without it, I didn't get my ass kicked yesterday, and It won't happen today or the next day either." John then blasted off into the sky heading to the space station while Jon sneered and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah and I'm invulnerable yet I still got sent to my knees yesterday, anyway the Magistrate and the whole of the United Empire's top communication & security is searching for these menace to society, Amy honestly I hope we can draw them out with the charity event but then again we don't want to endanger innocent people, if their powers can hurt us, no telling what they can do to the innocents without powers, we need to neutralize them as soon as possible, and take them to the Still Zone, except the teleporter were sending him to Belle Reve in Kansas, I trust the Light Brigade's regular metahuman supressor technology will be enough to quell him, besides there's information we need to obtain about them, who they are, what they can do, are there others, and we should retain the Still Zone for the most vile dangerous & powerful among the enemies, no need for everyone to subscribe to that fate if it isn't needed or warranted." Jon showed he still had some compassion despite his pursuit of justice, like Amy he felt the Still Zone a horrid fate. Considering they were using a pocket dimension in the phantom zone it only made him shudder, as a member of the House of El no one in that realm was a friend of Superman or any that loved him.
Dave's face turned to one of worry, as Sandra described the horrible thoughts that had plagued her mind as she lay sleeping. "I'm sorry to hear that, Blackheart he's a nasty demon who's been an enemy of our family for years, but we haven't run into him in a while. Hopefully he died in the wave." Dave found himself surprise to wish death on someone, but he excused himself as Blackheart wasn't human and was hardly a pillar of morality.

He hugged his wife and placed his hands in her giving them both a squeeze of re-assurance to show strength and support to her. As he did that a few memories of cherished moments they had together in the earlier years of their marriage were un-locked resurfacing in her mind as if the Monitor was making a psionic delivery of lost thoughts to her head.

"We're gonna make it through this, we've still got food from yesterday so I won't get any monsters or military coming after us today, I promise." Dave said trying his hardest to somewhat lighten the mood and make light of the gravity of their situation.
"He should my queen, but our people grow weary of our fate. We saw you and his arrival as a sign of good times ahead for our people as I said yesterday the Magistrate is not just an enemy to men but to divine as well. He was able to lower our forces, somehow gaining access to weapons made of material that could slay gods. Not only that but he's managed to banish both Odin & Thor from us leaving us without our leaders." The asgardian mystic woman was sad, clearly the people just like in the dimension of earth 716 had a deep love & respect for both of their leaders.

Unlike the olympian pantheon they wasn't bickering amongst each other, and showed a fond love for each other as a people, in most if not all realities they all seemed to be the olympians moral superior. "I wish you luck Queen Tanya." the mystic said before Tanya had left the room to tend to her own matters of saving Kano's life and she drew some noridc runes at Kano's bed side. Observing her sick king she placed her hands on his face and massaged the flaps of the folds on his forehead murmuring softly in his ear. "My king you shall be healed, thy hath pick a good woman most devout to you in Tanya, if any shalst save you I know it to be her." the Mystic once again professed the burning faith she had in Tanya to resolve this situation in Kano's favor as she cast another rejuvination spell with the runes she'd drawn near Kano.
Milo returned from his walk and returned to the mansion where he found Rachel was up and about cooking breakfast. She had Eggs, bacon, french toast, and sausage being cooked, music blaring in her head phones so she didn't hear her brother when he peeked through the entrance.

"Oi Milo." Rachel finally took note of her brother's entrance and let her headphones slump down to her neck. Pressing a button on her phone which Milo had modified last night to operate in this dimension she paused her Spotify playlist.

"Morning Rach, it's something what happened but at least we have each other. I just can't help but think about..."

"Yer kids right, Danny, Amy, Nick, plus I know yer worried sick about our mum, about everyone really even Yama, right Fusion."  Rachel annuncinted the last word knowing that Milo had absorbed his imperalistic future half.

"Yes even him, look we'll figure this out and thanks for making breakfast for everyone." Milo used his sound manipulation power to simulate a loud horn and caused it to ring through the hideout. "BREAKFAST! Rach is cooking breakfast, get your asses up and get some if your hungry." Milo used the same sound wave power to make his voice boom and carry through the halls of the mansion. After doing that he went over to Katy's room and upon using X Ray Vision to check if she was up and wearing clothes he walked through the wall to show up in her room. "Hey Katy, morning, so we've got alot to do today don't we. Where do you think we should start?" He asked his firend as he made a wooden chair appear behind him and took a seat.
"Outside Troy's hotel room, a man was seen in all black, a gun tucked in a holster on his pocket. The man had on a black face mask, and was holding an envelop. He knocked twice more then leaned down and pushed the envelop under the door. Standing up to check the door number again making sure he was at the right place, he then walked away from the room with a brisk pace, turning a corner and heading down the stairway.

In the envelop was $2500 in cash, and a letter.

Hello Troy,
I'm so glad to see you made it to this dimension, the moneys yours trust me if you just got here you probably need it. Unfortunately when you got whisked away from your world by cosmic forces you don't get too much pre-emptive warning to pack a bag and bring some emergency dough. I am an ally of yours, and we need to meet it is urgent, how about we meet at my office, just you don't bring any friends.

From,
Your closest Ally

That was all the letter said, on the other side of the letter it had an address, and beneath it a picture of the office building the mysterious ally of Troy's wanted to meet at. if Troy were to look up the distance of the location from the hotel they were at, he'd find it was only a 3 minute drive and no more then a 13 minute walk.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:22 pm

Amy could tell Jon still had his pride hurt, but all this was further making Amy second guess The Light Brigade. Sure Troy had the power to cause mass destruction, hurt or kill thousands if not millions. Yet he had not done so, the only time he had acted was out of self defence. And the girl that had with them, the Justice Force knew nothing about her. They where literally tasked with locking away possibly a completely innocent woman simply on the merit she gave off a strong reading. None of this felt right to Amy, this was not the way her mother had raised her. Amy had to ask herself the Light, where they really the good guys here?

Jon was betting the 3 yesterday would show up to the charity event to cause trouble. If Amy was right though, then she expected not to see those 3 there. Amy complimented the suites though, fine work was done to create these. And it was comforting hearing Jon shared her concerns about the Safe Zone.

-----

Sandra gave Dave a smile, feeling more comfort in his words with additional memories coming back. "OK, I believe you." With that she got up and started getting ready for the day.

-----

As Tanya was contemplating her approach, an Asgardian came up to inform her of the news of a charity event at which the Justice Force was set to attend. She thanked him, she now knew where they would be, but she still couldn't just walk up to them and proclaim to be a Asgardian in need of help.

-----

"You know Milo, knocking still exists" Katy said in a slightly smart aleck type of manner, while it didn't show up all the time, clearly some of Troy's charm still existed within Katy from the years they spent together before Troy turned on the SXM. As to the question Milo presented "Well we can continue doing what we was doing yesterday, and try to find more of our friends. Or we can look into these rebels Tesla mentioned. Who knows, people we know might of joined their group?"

-----

After hearing the footsteps outside leave, Troy opened the envelope and read the letter. This seemed like a trap to him, but on the possibility they did have a friend in this dimension, he felt he had to check it out. Troy walked over and banged on Dave's door, giving him the cash as soon as he answered. Troy gave a brief rundown and said he was going to check it out, when Dave offered help Troy firmly said no. "Look I don't know if we're walking into a trap here. If we have any hope of investigating the cosmic explosion, then Sandra is the only true cosmic being we have right now. If we lose her we are for sure 100% fucked. You have the money, if I don't come back within the next hour then take Sandra and get out of here. If anything happens to me, it'll be up to you to actually be a husband for once and protect your wife."

With that Troy set off to follow up with the contents of the letter he just received.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:41 pm

"Something is wrong Amy, what is it." Jon noticed the discomfort in his face as he took to the skies to leave the batcave and plant his feet on the roof-top of a nearby building, West had opted to go on patrol at super speed to spend time until the charity event later this afternoon.

"Tell me please, the last thing we need is to start holding things in and keeping secrets, there is something bothering you I can sense it, what's wrong Amy? " Jon asked concerned about his girl as he ran his fingers through the demi-goddess hair wanting to know what negative thoughts were coursing through her mind causing her to second guess the Justice Force or even herself.
"And you didn't before" Dave raised an eyebrow feeling a little ticked but not wanting to say anything since things seemed to be getting better. He teleported over to the mini kitchen area, and began putting food in the microwave. "Hmmm hmm " Humming to himself he teleported the remote over to his hand briefly looking over his shoulder to see if the light or any supernatural threats would appear behind him before turning on the TV.

"Superhero charity event later today huh" Dave mindlessly took note of that as he counted some of the cash he'd been given Troy when he'd came knocking a little while ago. He knew he situation was dire if Troy trusted him with all this money, and just wandered what was coming next in their lives. "You better make it back Troy..." He found himself saying something that he didn't say often when it came to his divisive relationship with Troy.
"Your right but I get impatient waiting, besides I used my powers to make sure you had on clothes and.."Milo's voice trailed off mentally slapping himself wondering if Katy would assume he was up to anything with what he said, but he was more focused on getting down to business anyway hoping she wouldn't make anything out of it.

"Sounds like us to be in the rebellion right, let me ask you a question be honest with me. When does it end, even in this world people with powers are targated, the lives of superhumans is arguably far worst here then in even our world. That's why I took over, changed everything, forced changes as Emperor Fusion. Tell me when does it end, if we can't change peoples minds, we just have these powers and let the innocent suffer? I find myself in constant thought especially now with both the Emperor's powers & memories I have a nagging urge to do the same thing but even better then before, and I'm bound to absorb even more powers in this world, so you think it's wrong for us to rise up and use our power to force change rather then just trying to fight a never ending battle against crime that's just a side effect of society's problems fueled by people down on their luck trying to feed their families cause the world dosen't have many options for everyone to fix their lives legally" Milo asked the complex question to Katy, it seemed as if he was trying to steer people towards the Fusion takeover but this time with the pre-emptive support of all those closest to him
As Troy approached the place, the front door slid open automatically, and two armed guards were seen with their weapons pointed downwards to indicate they were not a present and imminent threat to Troy, one of the masked shooters spoke.

"Hello, I see you have received the boss's letter kid. He's on the ninth floor, he's waiting for you, that's all I have to say." The guard spoke plainly with no sarcasm or any threats of ill will in his voice that Troy could pick up. He stepped aside to guard his post, behind him was an elevator that had 17 floors.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 11:51 pm

Amy knew Jon took a lot of pride in himself and his work, she didn't want to bother him with this again but she knew she could trust him. "I just can't shake the feeling Jon, the feeling that what we're doing isn't entirely right. The more I think about it the more I feel like the Light might just be using us. I mean what happens once we deal with everybody Light Brigade perceives as a threat? To then tie up any loose ends, will they turn to us as a threat and lock us in the Still Zone?

I keep thinking about our 3 visitors. The girl in particular is really getting to me. She's done nothing wrong, we don't even know anything about her. But just because she's a meta-human with readings of high potential, we're tasked with locking her in that hell known as the Still Zone. Do you really think Clark would be proud of this? Because I'm not so sure Diana would be. The question has been on my mind for a while, but are we backing the wrong side? Is the Light something we should be resisting, not aiding?"

Amy didn't directly say it, but Jon knew what she was really asking herself. Are the Justice Force really the good guys, or have they unknowingly become the bad guys?

-----

Sandra came out soon and sat on the couch with Dave. "Hey Dave, um I'm sorry if my comment earlier offended you. There is still a lot I don't remember. For me having to put trust into you is like asking me to trust a total stranger. I hope you understand, I'm not trying to hurt you nut until I get my memory back, I can only take anything you say at face value."

-----

It seemed security was well informed of who Troy was. Troy stepped into the elevator and pushed the button to the ninth floor.

-----

"Look Milo, Fusion as the first nor would he be the last to think like that. But look at this Light Brigade, this is what that mindset ultimately leads to every single time. A perception of good and evil, with anybody stepping out of line being taken care of to the full extent of the rulers power regardless if such action is justified. We just have to fight for what's right, and in my opinion that's a fight that will never truly end."

Before Milo could respond Katy looped back around to what he said before "By the way what do you mean you was looking though the walls? Milo what if I hadn't been dressed yet?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 12:07 am

Suddenly a swirling void of darkness opened up in front of Sandra and Dave, two african americans, one a woman in her mid twenties and long black hair in long braids and a man wearing a top hat and blackened eyes, wholding a glowing cyrstal necklace.

Riku looked around confused till he saw the two on the couch " Oh what the fuck!? This is not the phoenix I wanted to  find " he yelled at the crystal " Tanesha somehow I feel like this is your fault "

" Bitch please, dont blame me because your spell is fuckin up " Tanesha snapped " Oh! hey....Sandra right? "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 12:32 am

Jon paused to think of what Amy was saying, but chuckled at the thought of the Light Brigade being abel to take him into custody in the first place. "We're heroes Amy, we try to do the right thing to help people, and how my dad raised me was to follow the laws of the land. Regardless of the politics behind this government, there not out doing evil to the people. They have shelters so no homeless people are outside, they have job centers for anyone to find work, crime is down, in order to even be succesful in crime you have to have a decent amount of power, money, or connections. With the Light Brigade it's not like back in the day with people running around with guns robbing people, and average joes being able to do whatever." Jon explained

He'd didn't know much about the days of Clark & Diana, however he had time traveled to inner city detroit once with his father when they were hunting a mind controlled bounty hunter sent back in time to kill Clark in his earlier days as Superman and he'd seen the chaos in the streets. Gang Violence, single mothers, projects & ghettos, lawless men extorting business owners for protection from their allies & even themselves. "What I'm trying to say is, there's pros and cons to everything, I think the light seems harsh, but think about it like this people who enforce the laws we see the worst type of people, the villains, normal people can be monsters killers and we'd never know. All i know is the light brigade's made the world much safer then it's been in recent history, and I've seen plenty of people that seemed innocent later use a super power and melt a building full of innocent people that evening cause they were irritated..the light might know something we don't about this girl, how would you feel if we decide to rebel against the light, and then a whole city gets wiped out and we find out all the people were killed by that girl." Jon said making a counter argument to what she was saying, as law enforcement they didn't always get all the details some things were a race for time.
"Awh" Dave was embarassed when he'd been outed by his wife about him being irate earlier. He didn't want to be unreasonable with everything going on including the end of the universe & her memories missing. "I'm sorry hun it's just an adjustment, but in our lives there's so many I should be use to it, besides your going through a-lot don't worry about it honestly I should have been more understanding." He said to reassure her.

As he was in the midst of easing her and making sure there was no tension their hotel room was suddenly intruded by two other people.

He tensed up at first wondering if perhaps his teleportation of the remote earlier had triggered yet another incident that would bring them harm, but it seemed for now these people weren't there to hurt them and one of them seemed to recognize his wife.

"Okay I'm not gonna lie when you two just popped in here I got a little worried after all there's been some weird stuff going on." Dave spoke out not knowing much else to say he mentally made sure the cash Troy gave him was still in his pocket. I don't know who either of these people are, but Troy came back and dropped off a big load of cash earlier said he had to meet someone and it might be a trap so to stay with you, I don't know if you can hear my thoughts right now Sandra but I'm just giving you a heads up I've never seen these two people who just popped in here Dave attempted to project his thoughts to Sandra as he nervously twiddled his fingers on the fabric of the couch he was sitting on.
The elevator opened up and as Troy came out onto to the floor he saw he was in a well lit and well decorated office space. There was a man in an expensive suit in a leather chair on wheels positioned at an office towards the end of the room. Just outside of the room was a spacious balcony with three leather couches outside, and a nth metal guard rail deck overlooking a nice view of National City.

The man was on the phone a voice Troy recognized, the man hung up his cell phone and spun around in his chair to face Troy, it was his father Greg. "Hello son I see you received my invitation and made it here in a quite timely manner." The criminal mastermind spoke eloquently quite pleased to see his son alive & in this dimension with him.
Milo took in what Katy was saying, and started to have opposing thoughts to the one that pushed him down the path of the Emperor. The lifestyle provided to the residents of this world while safer then their own was quite restrictive thanks to the efforts of the Light Brigade to hand down harsh punishment for even the most benign of offenses.

"You know I see your point, I..just wanted to make things better, thinking back as my days as a beat cop getting cussed at, and trash thrown at and being called a rat for just trying to make the city I grew up be a better place, always wanting to help and feeling like things are just getting worst has always got to me especially with my powers." Milo confessed to Katy, relieved to be in the presence of one of his most understanding friends.

His face went beet red when she caught up him on his earlier comments. "I..I...guess..I woulda get a sneak peak I didn't need I..I...mean..damn it..I was just being patient, I wasn't even thinking like that Katy I swear..."Milo confessed not having any time to come up with any excuse or lie, he'd spent 20 years as a galactic conquerer spewing false truths there was no need to continue in a brand new dimension.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 1:57 am

"I get what your saying, I really do." Amy replied to Jon's counterpoint. "From the perspective of a human the world now must be great. But what of the meta-humans? I can't really argue you points Jon, the Light seems like it's doing the right thing. But my gut feeling keeps telling me something about this is wrong."

-----

"Oh um, hi?" Sandra replied to the girl, trying to remember who it is but like with mostly everything else, she was drawing a blank. These two did not seem to be associated with Troy and Dave, but there was that word again, Phoenix. Apparently they where looking for one, but they where lead here instead. This was all so confusing to her with her memory loss. "Hey um I'm terribly sorry to have to ask this, but do I know either of you two?"

From what I can see Dave these two have been jumping around from place to place looking for a friend. They are trying to find some called a Phoenix, which seems like it lead them to me.

-----

"Am I to assume you are a alternate version of my father born from this dimension? Even for you, there is no way you could get all this done within a single day of arriving here." The only people Troy had found was Dave and Sandra, so he was still unaware that others could of been in this world much longer then he was.

-----

Katy sighed, it sounded like Milo was just being Milo. "Well hey, let's just agree that you'll knock next time, alright?" As for the other conversation "Your focusing on the wrong thing Milo. The world is a shitty place with shitty people, that will never change. But instead of focusing on that, instead focus on the good you do, the lives you save, the family's you keep together. This is what will keep you going. Focusing on the negatives all the time, it will only serve to throw you into a pit of dispear Milo."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate DC Uprising
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next